时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:20] | and I saw him murder the woman that I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to change the future, | 我会尽我一切的努力来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:35] | Grodd. He’s got my dad. | 古鲁德 抓走了我爸爸 |
[00:36] | Harry’s my friend. I’m not gonna just abandon him. | 哈里是我的朋友 我不会就这么放弃他 |
[00:39] | I’m going back to Earth-2. | 我要回地球二 |
[00:40] | Now I am the ruler of Gorilla City, | 现在我是猩猩城的领袖了 |
[00:43] | and all the gorillas will follow anything I order. | 所有的猩猩都会听从我的一切命令 |
[00:46] | Grodd the gorilla, | 那是大猩猩古鲁德吗 |
[00:47] | he’s talking through Wells? | 他在通过威尔斯跟我们说话吗 |
[00:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:48] | Who is this gorgeous intruder? | 这位漂亮的闯入者是谁 |
[00:51] | Her name is Gypsy. | 她叫吉普赛 |
[00:52] | She’s a Collector. | 她是回收者 |
[00:53] | Open a breach! | 打开缺口 |
[00:55] | Time to warp out of this madhouse. | 是时候穿越这个疯人院了 |
[00:56] | You will open the breaches, | 你将打开缺口 |
[00:58] | and Central City will fall before Grodd. | 中城就会在古鲁德面前倒下 |
[01:10] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[01:12] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[01:14] | You’re in a good mood for 6:30 in the morning. | 现在才六点半 你心情却这么好 |
[01:18] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[01:19] | Was I too loud? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[01:20] | I did make breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[01:21] | We got pancakes and waffles, | 有薄煎饼和华夫饼 |
[01:23] | some French toast, | 还有法式吐司 |
[01:24] | bacon and sausage, perfectly cooked. | 培根和香肠 全熟的 |
[01:26] | and I picked up some of that dark roast that you love so much. | 而且我还去买了你很喜欢的深烘焙咖啡 |
[01:30] | Barry Allen, what has gotten into you? | 巴里·艾伦 你怎么了 |
[01:33] | Being with you makes me want to do things like this. | 跟你一起我就想做这些事 |
[01:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:50] | So do you actually want any of this, or… | 你真的想要这些吗 还是 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:54] | And some of the food too. | 也要吃点东西 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[02:02] | Nice. | 太漂亮了 |
[02:10] | What… | 你… |
[02:12] | are you doing? | 在干什么 |
[02:13] | I’m decorating! | 我在装饰 |
[02:15] | Look at this place! | 瞧瞧 |
[02:18] | You’re decorating the Speed Lab? | 你在装饰极速实验室吗 |
[02:19] | Yes, I’m decorating the Speed Lab. | 是的 我是在装饰极速实验室 |
[02:21] | You know, ’cause Francisco, you know, | 因为 三藩西斯科 |
[02:23] | he wouldn’t let me decorate the Cortex, | 他不让我装饰表层控制室 |
[02:25] | ’cause I made it look oh-so-jolly for Christmastime. | 因为我把那弄得像过圣诞节似的 |
[02:28] | What are the balls for? | 这些球是干嘛的 |
[02:29] | Do you know what those are? Lanterns. | 你知道那是什么吗 灯笼 |
[02:31] | You know what I always say: a fella that can’t tell | 我常说 关了灯就分辨不出 |
[02:33] | the difference between balls and lanterns | 球和灯笼的人 |
[02:35] | is in trouble when the lights go out. | 就是遇到麻烦了 |
[02:41] | You go front to back. | 从前到后 |
[02:43] | Toothbrushing. You go front to back? | 刷牙的时候 你是从前到后吗 |
[02:44] | ‘Cause I’m a small circles kind of guy. | 我是转圈刷的 |
[02:46] | I wonder how the other Wells brushes his teeth. | 我一直好奇其他威尔斯是怎么刷牙的 |
[02:48] | – The murderer? – I’m fascinated | -那个杀人犯 -我们之间的 |
[02:50] | by the subtle differences between us, you know? | 微妙的差异 让我很着迷 |
[02:52] | – And the not-so-subtle ones. – Like what? | -不微妙的差异呢 -比如 |
[02:55] | Like the fact that I’m a genius and you’re a moron. | 比如我是天才 而你是蠢货 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | See you at the party. | 派对上见 |
[03:15] | Wow. What a transformation. | 真是变了个样啊 |
[03:18] | Again! | 又变了 |
[03:20] | So this is H.R.’s contribution to the team? | 这就是HR对这个团队的贡献吗 |
[03:23] | Being Martha Stewart? | 当玛莎·斯图尔特吗 |
[03:25] | Guys, he’s just trying to do something nice. | 各位 他只是想做点好事 |
[03:27] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[03:30] | I’m not really good with this kind of thing. | 我真的不太擅长射箭 |
[03:32] | You know what I got to do? | 知道我该做什么吗 |
[03:33] | I got to take some lessons | 我要去星城 |
[03:34] | from that guy in the green elf suit over there in Star City, | 找穿着绿精灵衣服的人学几招 |
[03:36] | – what’s his name? – Green Arrow. | -他叫什么 -绿箭侠 |
[03:37] | Hey, what is all this? | 你这是在搞什么 |
[03:38] | Friend’s Day! | 朋友日 |
[03:41] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[03:42] | – Friend’s Day. – Friend’s? | -朋友日 -朋友 |
[03:45] | Oh, it’s my Earth’s equivalent | 在我的地球上 |
[03:47] | – of Valentine’s Day. – Valentine’s Day. | -这等于情人节 -情人节 |
[03:48] | And I thought, like, after, you know, | 我想 在我们 |
[03:49] | our success with the gorillas, | 打赢大猩猩之后 |
[03:51] | that we should, like, celebrate the love. | 我们应该庆祝一下爱 |
[03:53] | Was all this necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah, Joe. Speaking of, where is your– | 当然有 乔 说到爱 你的 |
[03:56] | your lady friend? ‘Cause I would like to– | 你的女友呢 因为我想… |
[03:57] | No, you wouldn’t like to do anything. | 不 你什么也别想 |
[04:00] | She’s at work, which is where I should be going. | 她在上班 我也该去上班了 |
[04:02] | Yeah, I… | 我… |
[04:03] | Look what I have, ladies and gentlemen. | 看看我这有什么 女士们先生们 |
[04:05] | I have your own personal Friend’s Day card. | 我这有你们个人的朋友日卡片 |
[04:08] | For yours truly, Ms. West. | 送给你的真爱 韦斯特小姐 |
[04:10] | – Thank you, H.R. – Captain. | -谢谢你 HR -队长 |
[04:12] | – Thanks, H.R. – Leader of the ship. | -谢谢你 HR -一船之长 |
[04:13] | – Thank– thank you. – You’re so welcome. | -谢谢你 -太客气了 |
[04:14] | Oh, hi, Jesse “So Quick”. | 你好 杰西·真快客 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I also made one for your grumpy old dad. | 我也给你那暴躁的老爹做了一张 |
[04:21] | Ah, you know what I like? | 你知道我的喜好吗 |
[04:23] | – Yo’ vibe. – Thank you. | -你用震波的嘛 -谢谢 |
[04:25] | Caitlyn. | 凯特琳 |
[04:27] | I forgot the coffee! | 我忘记咖啡了 |
[04:29] | “You have sped into my heart, Jesse Quick.” | 我让我心跳加速 杰西·快客 |
[04:33] | Oh, well, I guess that makes two of us. | 我们俩都是 |
[04:35] | Wow, H.R. is nothing like my dad. | HR和我爸完全不一样 |
[04:37] | He’s so sweeten and thoughtful and understanding. | 他很亲和 周到 又明白事理 |
[04:43] | We should tell him. | 我们应该告诉他 |
[04:44] | Tell your dad about you moving here? | 告诉你爸说你要搬到这里吗 |
[04:46] | – Yeah. – Um, now? | -对 -现在吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I mean, H.R. said there’d never be a perfect time. | 对 HR说永远没有合适的时机 |
[04:50] | Just got to rip the Band-Aid off. | 必须撕掉创可贴 |
[04:52] | – Yeah. – Okay, let’s do it. | -对 -我们走 |
[04:55] | H.R. does make a good point. | HR的确说得对 |
[04:57] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么说得对 |
[04:58] | It was a really big win for the team, beating Grodd. | 打败古鲁德 对团队真的是场大胜利 |
[05:01] | I mean, we stopped a gorilla attack from happening. | 我们阻止了一场猩猩袭击 |
[05:04] | Yeah, look at you, changing the future. | 瞧瞧你 在改变未来 |
[05:05] | We’re all changing the future, | 我们都在改变未来 |
[05:07] | one headline at a time. | 一次改变一个头条 |
[05:09] | Look, I don’t know what the future’s gonna bring, | 我不知道未来会怎么样 |
[05:10] | but I hope every day is with you. | 但我希望每天都和你在一起 |
[05:13] | Which is why I wanted to ask you… | 所以我想问你 |
[05:16] | Barry Allen, | 巴里·艾伦 |
[05:18] | will you be my friend? | 你愿意做我的朋友吗 |
[05:20] | Always. | 当然 |
[05:30] | H.R. made this for you. | 这是HR给你做的 |
[05:35] | H.R. is an idiot. | HR就是个白痴 |
[05:39] | So there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 有件事我一直想告诉你 |
[05:42] | – Okay. – So I-I’m just gonna say it. | -好 -那我就直说了 |
[05:45] | I think that’s wise. | 这样比较明智 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna move to Earth-1. | 我要搬来地球一 |
[05:52] | What? | 什么 |
[05:54] | – I’m gonna stay here. – Why would you do that? | -我要留下来 -为什么 |
[05:56] | Grodd is no longer a threat. | 古鲁德已经没有威胁了 |
[05:57] | No, it’s– it’s not that. Uh… | 不 不是因为那个 |
[06:01] | I want to be with Wally. | 我想和沃利在一起 |
[06:07] | This whole thing has made us realize | 这整件事让我们意识到 |
[06:09] | that we have no idea what’s gonna happen, you know, and– | 我们不知道以后会发生什么事 |
[06:12] | And if we’re gonna go through something, | 如果我们将来遇到什么事 |
[06:13] | we want to go through it together. | 我们想要一起面对 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:18] | This guy? | 这家伙 |
[06:20] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:24] | He makes you happy? | 他让你快乐吗 |
[06:26] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | That’s it? | 这就行了 |
[06:34] | You’re not gonna yell? | 你不大喊大叫吗 |
[06:36] | You’re not gonna throw that over there? | 你不把东西扔到那边去吗 |
[06:38] | Your happiness is what matters to me. | 你的快乐对我最重要 |
[06:41] | You’re both adults. | 你俩都是成年人了 |
[06:43] | I respect your decision. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[06:46] | Don’t screw it up. | 好好相处 |
[06:49] | Okay, that was weird. | 好吧 真够诡异的 |
[06:50] | I guess that this means that we gotta find you a place. | 我想这意味着咱们得给你找个住处 |
[06:54] | Me? More like us. | 我 要说我们吧 |
[06:58] | You know, sometimes it seems like everybody else | 有时好像其他所有人 |
[07:01] | gets to have their love doughnut. | 都收到过爱情甜甜圈 |
[07:03] | Where’s my love doughnut? | 我的爱情甜甜圈在哪 |
[07:05] | Oh, love is complicated. | 爱情很复杂的 |
[07:07] | So, uh, where’s Julian? | 朱利安在哪 |
[07:09] | He’s taking care of some family matters in London. | 他在伦敦处理一些家务事 |
[07:12] | Just so you know, | 事先说好了 |
[07:14] | we are just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[07:15] | Yeah, the friend zone. I know it well. | 对 朋友区间 我很熟悉 |
[07:17] | Pretty sure I have a permanent residence here. | 那档子事我可熟了 |
[07:19] | You know, maybe I should just swallow the pill. | 你知道 也许我该咽下这狗粮 |
[07:21] | Maybe my game just ain’t strong. | 或许我的魅力还不够大 |
[07:24] | Your game is so strong! | 你的魅力很大 |
[07:28] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[07:29] | I think Lisa Snart was totally into you. | 我觉得丽萨·史纳特肯定对你有意思 |
[07:31] | Lisa Snart. | 丽萨·史纳特 |
[07:32] | Not that I would actually let you date her. | 不过我可不会让你和她约会的 |
[07:35] | Cisco, I promise, there is a beautiful, | 西斯科 我保证 总会有个漂亮 |
[07:37] | intelligent woman out there who’s gonna challenge you | 聪明的女人 她会促使你 |
[07:40] | to be your best version of yourself. | 走上人生的巅峰 |
[07:42] | In fact, she could be right around the corner. | 说实话 她可能就在拐角处 |
[07:45] | Gypsy! | 吉普赛 |
[08:15] | Who the hell is this? | 这人是谁 |
[08:25] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[08:29] | Why am I locked up? | 为什么关着我 |
[08:36] | My powers don’t work in here. | 我的超能力在这不管用 |
[08:38] | Yeah, it’s kind of the point of the cell. | 是啊 这牢房就是干这个用的 |
[08:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:41] | I thought we were all on the same page. | 我还以为我们是站一边的 |
[08:43] | I spared your life, and you said you’d go back to Earth-19 | 我饶了你 你说你会回到地球十九 |
[08:45] | and tell everyone you killed H.R. | 告诉其他人你杀了HR |
[08:47] | That’s exactly what I did. | 我就是那么做的 |
[08:49] | I told the council you were dead. | 我告诉议会你死了 |
[08:51] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[08:51] | I didn’t come here to take you back! | 我不是来带你回去的 |
[08:54] | I’m telling you! | 我说的是真的 |
[08:56] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:00] | The last thing I remember, I was on Earth-2… | 我最后只记得我在地球二上 |
[09:03] | hunting down another breacher. | 追捕另一个穿越者 |
[09:04] | Wait, you were just on Earth-2? | 等等 你刚才在地球二 |
[09:06] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[09:08] | In the African jungle, | 在非洲丛林 |
[09:09] | where I saw… | 我遇见了… |
[09:10] | Let me guess, a gorilla? | 让我猜猜 一只猩猩 |
[09:12] | Super tall? Anger management issues? | 特别高大 脾气很暴躁 |
[09:14] | Grodd must have taken control of her | 一定是古鲁德控制了她 |
[09:16] | and sent her here to kill us. | 然后送她来杀死我们 |
[09:17] | Yeah, but she’s on a different Earth than him, | 但是她在和它不同的地球上 |
[09:19] | and Grodd’s telepathy can’t cross dimensions like that. | 古鲁德的心电感应不能穿越维度的 |
[09:22] | Grodd said he always thinks ahead. | 古鲁德说它总是很有预见性 |
[09:24] | Just like the Reverse-Flash. | 就像是逆闪电 |
[09:25] | He didn’t have you to open a breach, | 它没能让你打开缺口 |
[09:26] | so he used Gypsy instead. | 所以转而利用了吉普赛 |
[09:27] | So that means… | 所以那说明 |
[09:30] | Grodd’s here. | 古鲁德在这里 |
[09:31] | Something tells me he’s not alone. | 我感觉他不是孤身一人 |
[10:10] | Any sign of him yet? | 有他的踪迹了吗 |
[10:11] | Not since you asked 30 seconds ago. | 跟你三十秒前问过那次一样 |
[10:13] | Okay, he’s a giant gorilla, | 他是个巨型大猩猩 |
[10:15] | who’s probably leading an army of giant gorillas. | 还很有可能领着巨型大猩猩军队 |
[10:17] | How can you not find him? | 你怎么会找不到他 |
[10:18] | He’s probably figured out a way | 他可能找到了一种办法 |
[10:19] | – to scramble our satellites. – Satellites. | -扰乱了我们的卫星 -卫星 |
[10:20] | We’re talking about a genius super-ape here. | 我们现在谈论的可是只聪明的超级猩猩 |
[10:22] | And a master strategist | 他还是个诡计大师 |
[10:24] | who successfully fooled us on my Earth. | 成功地在我的地球上骗过了我们 |
[10:26] | We Wellses, we don’t fool easy, do we, hard hat? | 我们威尔斯可不是轻易被骗的 对吧安全帽 |
[10:28] | Don’t call me “Hard hat”” | 别叫我安全帽 |
[10:30] | We have to find him before he hurts somebody else. | 我们得在他伤害其他人之前找到他 |
[10:33] | Don’t worry, Barry, we will. | 别担心 巴里 我们会找到的 |
[10:34] | Every time I think we’ve beat him, | 每次我以为我们打败他了 |
[10:35] | he comes back stronger, smarter, | 他却变得更强大 更聪明 |
[10:36] | and more dangerous. | 更危险 |
[10:39] | He’s evolving. | 它在进化 |
[10:41] | I keep trying to fight him the same way. | 我一直用同一种办法与他打斗 |
[10:43] | Okay, guys, look, we just have to come up | 好了大伙 听着 我们只是需要 |
[10:45] | with a different way to beat him. | 想出一个新方法打败他 |
[10:48] | What we need to do is get ahead of him for once. | 我们需要做的是能有一次赶在他之前 |
[10:50] | We can. You’ve seen the future. | 我们可以的 你看到过未来 |
[10:51] | You know there’s an attack. | 你知道有袭击发生 |
[10:52] | If we just figure out where that attack happens, | 如果我们搞清楚袭击在哪里发生 |
[10:54] | we can launch a preemptive strike against Grodd. | 我们就可以先发制人 打击古鲁德 |
[10:57] | We can stop the attack before it ever starts. | 我们可以在袭击发起前就阻止他 |
[10:59] | And fortunately, we have someone | 幸运的是 我们有人 |
[11:01] | who can foresee future events. | 能够预见未来的事件 |
[11:03] | Before they happen. | 在事件发生之前 |
[11:04] | Okay, okay, there’s only one problem. | 好好 只有一个问题 |
[11:06] | I can only vibe what Barry saw, | 我只能震波到巴里看到的东西 |
[11:08] | and a ticker on the side of a bus stop | 一个公交站旁的报道 |
[11:09] | doesn’t give us a whole lot of info. | 可给不了我们太多的信息 |
[11:11] | What if we widen the scope of your vibe? | 如果我们拓宽你震波的视野呢 |
[11:13] | Then you can see more of the future. | 那你就可以看到更多未来的东西 |
[11:15] | Yes. I can do that. | 是 我可以来做这个 |
[11:16] | Just need to borrow your vibe gear. | 只需要借你的震波设备一用 |
[11:18] | – Harry, that’s my only pair. – I’ll be careful. | -哈里 我就只有这一副 -我会小心的 |
[11:19] | – It’s my only pair. – West, come with me. | -我只有这一副 -韦斯特 跟我走 |
[11:22] | – You have an engineer’s mind. – Yeah, sure. | -你有个工程师的大脑 -是啊 |
[11:24] | Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[11:26] | We’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切可能获得的帮助 |
[11:28] | Can you talk to Joe, see if he can rally CCPD? | 你能不能和乔说说 看他能否召集中城警局 |
[11:30] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll let him know that | 好 我会告诉他 |
[11:31] | an army of sentient gorillas is about to storm the city. | 一群有思想的大猩猩准备席卷中城了 |
[11:33] | He’s gonna love that. | 他一定会喜欢的 |
[11:36] | What about Gypsy? She’s a really powerful meta. | 那吉普赛呢 她可是个厉害的超能力者 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but how do we know she’s not a Grodd sleeper agent? | 是 可我们不知道她是不是古鲁德潜伏间谍 |
[11:40] | She’s not. I checked her out. | 她不是 我检查过她了 |
[11:42] | Can you convince her to help? | 你能说服她帮忙吗 |
[11:43] | Bro, she won’t say no to me. | 哥们 她不会拒绝我的 |
[11:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[11:47] | You’ve got three speedsters, an ice queen, | 你已经有了三个极速者 一个冰雪女王 |
[11:50] | and a guy who vibes almost as well as I do. | 还有一个差不多跟我一样能震波的人 |
[11:52] | You don’t need my help to stop Grodd. | 你不需要我帮忙来阻止古鲁德 |
[11:54] | Need I remind you, you’re the one | 要不要我提醒你 |
[11:55] | who brought Grodd here in the first place. | 最初是你把古鲁德带到这里来的 |
[11:57] | Not by choice! | 不是我自愿的 |
[11:58] | I was chasing a fugitive from my world on Earth-2 | 我当时在地球二追捕我的逃犯 |
[12:01] | when Grodd ambushed me | 结果古鲁德伏击了我 |
[12:02] | and turned me into his damn puppet. | 把我变成了他的木偶 |
[12:04] | Okay, so then this is the perfect opportunity | 好吧 那这就是报复回去的 |
[12:06] | for payback, right? | 完美机会 对不对 |
[12:09] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna run away from this. | 别告诉我你想要逃跑 |
[12:12] | I never run. | 我从不逃跑 |
[12:14] | Then stand and fight with us. | 那就来和我们一起战斗 |
[12:17] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[12:20] | You need me? | 你们需要我 |
[12:22] | Are you trying to Luke Starkiller me? | 你这是想跟我来卢克·弑星者这一套吗 |
[12:28] | What if I am? | 如果我是呢 |
[12:30] | Is that what it’s gonna take to get you to stay? | 这样就能让你留下了吗 |
[12:34] | Here’s a bonus: | 还有个福利 |
[12:34] | you get to spend extra time with this face. | 你闲暇时间可以与这张旷世美颜一起度过 |
[12:37] | And look at this face. Come on. | 看看这张旷世美颜 来吧 |
[12:39] | Who doesn’t want to get to spend extra time with this guy? | 有谁会不想和这个帅哥消磨时间 |
[12:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | The things I saw, when Grodd was in control of my mind, | 古鲁德控制了我的思维时 |
[12:52] | the horrors in that monster’s head, | 我看见了那个怪物脑中的恐怖场景 |
[12:53] | I can never un-see them. | 那些画面我永远挥之不去 |
[12:56] | What horrors? | 什么恐怖场景 |
[12:57] | The city in ruins. | 城市被摧毁 |
[12:59] | People in pain. Death everywhere. | 人民陷入苦难 到处都是死亡 |
[13:02] | That’s what Grodd wants, what he’s planning. | 那就是古鲁德所希望的 计划的 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, Cisco. | 很抱歉 西斯科 |
[13:08] | This is your fight. Not mine. | 这是你的战争 不是我的 |
[13:15] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[13:17] | I still have a fugitive to catch, so… | 我还有几个逃犯要抓 所以… |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:40] | Take care of yourself, Cisco. | 保重 西斯科 |
[13:44] | Admit it. You are so into me. | 承认吧 你很喜欢我 |
[13:56] | West. | 韦斯特 |
[13:58] | How are we coming along with that gear? | 那个装置搞得怎么样了 |
[14:00] | I’ve made all the adjustments you asked for, | 我已经按你的要求全部调整过了 |
[14:01] | so we should be good to go. | 所以现在应该可以用了 |
[14:04] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:08] | Um, how exactly is this gonna help Cisco vibe any differently? | 这个究竟怎么能帮西斯科发出不同的震波 |
[14:12] | Ah, simple science. | 原理很简单 |
[14:14] | We just broaden the overall harmonic resonance | 我们加宽了西斯科震波的 |
[14:16] | of Cisco’s vibrational frequencies | 总谐波共振频率 |
[14:18] | all while focusing them on a fixed temporal locus. | 将它们固定在一个时间点上 |
[14:21] | – Couldn’t be easier. – Yeah. | -再简单不过了 -是 |
[14:24] | You know, I got to admit, Harry, | 不得不说 哈里 |
[14:26] | I was super surprised at how cool you were | 你对杰西留在地球上这件事表现得这么淡然 |
[14:27] | with Jesse staying on this Earth. | 我非常吃惊 |
[14:29] | I thought, for sure, you were gonna freak out | 我以为你肯定会发狂 |
[14:31] | and throw something or throw someone. | 摔东西 或是把某人给丢出去 |
[14:35] | Well, my daughter’s happiness is of the utmost importance to me. | 我女儿开不开心是我最关心的事 |
[14:40] | And you make her happy. | 而你可以让她开心 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to keep it that way. | 我会竭尽全力让她幸福的 |
[14:43] | I appreciate that, West. | 我很欣慰 韦斯特 |
[14:45] | I’m sure Jesse will too, after I’m… gone. | 我肯定杰西也会感到欣慰的 在我走后 |
[14:50] | We’re gonna come visit you on Earth-2 a bunch, | 我们会经常去地球二上探望你的 |
[14:52] | so you don’t have to worry about that, Harry. | 这你就放心吧 哈里 |
[14:55] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | Uh, well, means the world to me, | 这就是我的全部心愿了 |
[14:59] | seeing as I don’t know how much time I have left. | 因为我不知道自己还剩多少时日了 |
[15:03] | Wait, y-you’re sick? | 等下 你病了吗 |
[15:05] | I’m not as well as I once was. | 我身体已经不如从前了 |
[15:09] | Have you seen a doctor? | 你看医生了吗 |
[15:12] | Yes. | 看了 |
[15:13] | I have seen a doctor, West. | 我看过医生了 韦斯特 |
[15:16] | Is it serious? | 病情严重吗 |
[15:20] | Oh, man, Harry. | 不是吧 哈里 |
[15:23] | Man. Um… | 天啊 |
[15:26] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. | -很遗憾 -我也是 |
[15:29] | Does Jesse know? | 杰西知道吗 |
[15:31] | Appreciate you keep this between…us. | 我希望你能保密 |
[15:33] | She doesn’t know, and we wouldn’t want to upset her. | 她不知道 我们不想让她为此烦恼 |
[15:41] | SWAT’s ready to roll whenever y’all are. | 不管你们到了哪特警队都随时待命 |
[15:44] | We find Grodd yet? | 找到古鲁德了吗 |
[15:45] | We’re about to. | 马上就能找到 |
[15:46] | Cisco, you ready? | 西斯科 你准备好了吗 |
[15:48] | Harry, this thing, if it fries my brain– | 哈里 如果这东西毁了我的脑子… |
[15:50] | “It’s an improvement.” | “那是个进步” |
[15:51] | – Was that “Rocky”? – Yeah, Burgess Meredith. | -那是”洛奇”吗 -布吉斯·梅迪斯 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[15:56] | Word of warning. Vibing blind, | 提醒一下 没有方向的震波 |
[15:58] | it’s like surfing a monster wave. | 就像是在巨浪上冲浪 |
[15:59] | You need to stay above the temporal flow, | 你得保证在浪花的上面滑行 |
[16:01] | otherwise your consciousness can get sucked under. | 否则你的意识会被吸下去 |
[16:06] | And then what happens? | 那样会发生什么 |
[16:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:08] | Guess we’ll find out. | 我猜我们会知道的 |
[16:10] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:18] | Where are you, Ramon? What do you see? | 你在哪 拉蒙 你看见了什么 |
[16:24] | I’m at an intersection. | 我在一个十字路口 |
[16:24] | 州 街 | |
[16:25] | State and Oakhill. | 州街和橡树山街 |
[16:27] | I think this is where it goes down. | 我想这就是袭击开始的地方 |
[16:31] | That’s a block away from the bridge. | 那里离桥还有一个街区的距离 |
[16:33] | That leads right to the heart of town. | 通往市中心 |
[16:34] | If those gorillas get over that bridge… | 如果那些猩猩通过了桥… |
[16:37] | They’ll overrun the city in no time. | 他们瞬间就可以占领城市 |
[16:38] | Not if we stop them first. | 我们阻止了就不会 |
[16:43] | Eyes wide, everybody. | 大家保持警惕 |
[16:45] | Grodd’s army could be here any second, all right? | 古鲁德的军队随时都会出现 明白了吗 |
[16:47] | There’s no sign of them. | 还没有他们的踪迹 |
[16:49] | You sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[16:50] | According to Cisco, this is it. | 根据西斯科所说 是的 |
[16:52] | Was it the right time? | 时间对吗 |
[16:54] | We’re too early. | 我们来早了 |
[16:57] | No, Flash. | 不 闪电侠 |
[16:59] | Too late. | 是太迟了 |
[17:05] | – Grodd. – I remember, | -古鲁德 -我记得 |
[17:07] | this human is important to you. | 这个人类对你很重要 |
[17:09] | Now… | 现在… |
[17:12] | he’s all mine. | 他是我的了 |
[17:13] | No! Hey! | 不要 |
[17:14] | Do not hurt him. I’m the one you want! Right? | 不要伤害他 你想要的是我 对吗 |
[17:17] | I warned you, Flash. | 我警告过你 闪电侠 |
[17:19] | And now I’m here on First Earth | 现在我来地球一 |
[17:21] | to make good on my promise. | 履行我的诺言 |
[17:24] | And when I’m finished, this city | 等我完事了 这座城 |
[17:27] | and all the puny humans | 还有所有弱小的人类们 |
[17:29] | will die. | 都会死 |
[17:36] | No! | 不 |
[17:41] | Joe! | 乔 |
[17:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:45] | I think so. | 我想还好 |
[17:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:48] | How is attacking Detective Joe West | 为什么袭击乔·韦斯特警探 |
[17:51] | a part of Grodd’s plan? | 也是古鲁德计划里的一部分 |
[17:52] | – It wasn’t. – Then what was it? | -并不是 -那是为了什么 |
[17:55] | A distraction. | 调虎离山 |
[18:02] | I don’t care if Senator Ford is having doubts. | 我才不管福特参议员是不是有疑问 |
[18:05] | If the secretary doesn’t approve that budget | 如果部长不同意预算 |
[18:06] | first thing in the morning, | 早上的第一件事 |
[18:07] | we’re gonna have to make some serious cuts– | 就是大幅削减… |
[18:15] | The hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[18:34] | That damn gorilla almost got me this time. | 那只可恶的猩猩这次差点干掉我 |
[18:36] | Shouldn’t even have a scar. | 不会留下疤的 |
[18:38] | Do you remember anything | 你还能记得 |
[18:39] | from when Grodd was controlling you? | 古鲁德控制你的时候发生了什么吗 |
[18:41] | Not really. Just some flashes. | 记不清了 只闪过了一些画面 |
[18:43] | Flashes of what? | 什么的画面 |
[18:45] | They were, like, these images… | 那些… 那些画面 |
[18:47] | places I’ve never seen before. | 是我从没见过的地方 |
[18:49] | It was like I was seeing what he was seeing. | 就好像是我看见了他看见的地方 |
[18:52] | Gypsy said the same thing. | 吉普赛说过同样的事 |
[18:56] | Here we go. I know that look. | 我知道你那表情是什么意思 |
[18:58] | That’s the “I have a genius idea” Look. | 就是那种”我有办法了”的表情 |
[19:00] | A couple years back on my Earth, | 几年前在我的那个地球 |
[19:01] | there was a neuroscientist | 有个神经学家 |
[19:02] | that was able to achieve memory recovery | 可以修复记忆 |
[19:05] | using transcranial magnetic simulators on brain-damaged– | 通过对脑损伤者使用颅内磁场模拟器 |
[19:08] | We use that here but more as a depression treatment. | 我们这儿也用 不过用于抑郁症治疗 |
[19:11] | Well, in this experiment, the neuroscientist | 这个实验中 神经学家 |
[19:13] | focused all the energy on the occipital cortex | 将全部能量集中于病人的 |
[19:15] | of the patients, allowing them to achieve | 枕叶皮质区 使他们恢复 |
[19:17] | almost full memory recollection. | 几乎全部的记忆 |
[19:20] | So you think the connection Grodd creates | 所以你认为古鲁德 |
[19:22] | in the brains of those he mind-controls | 在被他控制的大脑中所建立的联系 |
[19:24] | goes both ways? | 是双向的 |
[19:26] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[19:27] | Maybe we could use Grodd’s memories | 或许我们能用古鲁德在乔脑中 |
[19:29] | that he left behind in Joe to figure out what his plan is. | 留下的记忆来推断其计划 |
[19:32] | We’d just make some TCM simulators. | 我们只需制造一些模拟器 |
[19:33] | – All it takes is some… – Magnets. | -只需要一些 -磁铁 |
[19:35] | Throw together some magnets, make a helmet out of ’em. | 将磁铁放在一起 用它们做个头盔 |
[19:37] | Hold on. Y’all want to put a bunch of magnets | 等等 你们要把一堆磁铁 |
[19:39] | against my skull to look into the mind | 压在我的脑袋上 然后观察 |
[19:41] | of a psychotic, murderous ape? | 一只残忍的变态猩猩的大脑 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | Let’s make it happen, | 我们就这么做吧 |
[19:49] | before Grodd tries to kill somebody else. | 以免古鲁德又要杀其他人 |
[19:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[20:04] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[20:07] | Just tired of seeing the people I care about | 我只是不想再看到我关心的人们 |
[20:09] | be put in harm’s way. | 处于危险之中 |
[20:11] | Yeah, but like always, | 是啊 但我们总会 |
[20:12] | we’re gonna work together and come up with a plan. | 一起努力 想出办法的 |
[20:16] | We’re gonna stop Grodd, Barry. | 我们会阻止古鲁德的 巴里 |
[20:22] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:24] | We just send him back? | 再把他送回去吗 |
[20:28] | He’s just gonna come here again. | 他还会再来的 |
[20:31] | We have to end this once and for all. | 我们要彻底结束一切 |
[20:34] | Wait. | 等下 |
[20:36] | What? You want to kill Grodd? | 什么 你想杀古鲁德 |
[20:40] | 尖端科研 800层 | |
[20:42] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[20:43] | That’s how their society in Gorilla City works– | 这就是大猩猩城的运转模式 |
[20:45] | kill or be killed. | 要么杀戮 要么被杀 |
[20:46] | That’s why he wanted me to kill Solovar. | 这就是他想要我杀索罗瓦的原因 |
[20:48] | And you know what? I should have. | 你知道吗 我应该杀了他 |
[20:51] | I showed too much mercy. | 我太过慈悲 |
[20:53] | No, you did what was right, Barry, | 不 你做了对的事 巴里 |
[20:54] | as you always do. | 一如既往 |
[20:55] | That’s what makes you a hero. | 这才是你成为英雄的原因 |
[20:57] | Oliver has killed. | 奥利弗杀了人 |
[20:59] | He’s still considered a hero. | 他仍被视作英雄 |
[21:01] | Yeah, and he lives with the weight of that decision | 不错 但他每一天都背负着 |
[21:04] | every single day. | 那个决定带来的沉重 |
[21:06] | I think that sometimes, the only way to stop | 我想有时 阻止坏事发生 |
[21:09] | bad things from happening | 唯一的方式 |
[21:10] | is to just get rid of what’s causing them. | 就是根除起因 |
[21:12] | What is this really about? | 这到底是因为什么 |
[21:15] | Grodd or what happens to me? | 古鲁德还是我的死亡 |
[21:18] | I kill Grodd, his attack never happens,that | 我杀了古鲁德 他的攻击就不会发生 |
[21:21] | changes the future, and… | 那样就会改变未来 |
[21:24] | you live, yeah. | 而你就会活下来 |
[21:30] | Your humanity, showing mercy, | 你的人性 仁慈 |
[21:34] | that is what separates you from everyone else. | 就是你的与众不同之处 |
[21:37] | That’s the reason that everyone looks up to you. | 也是大家都仰仗你的原因 |
[21:41] | Don’t compromise who you are… ever. | 不要改变你自己 千万不要 |
[21:45] | Losing what makes The Flash The Flash– | 如果失去闪电侠的特质 |
[21:48] | my life isn’t worth it if that’s the cost to save me. | 就是救我的代价 我的命不值得 |
[21:57] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿 |
[22:02] | Hey, you know your dad’s gonna be all right. | 你爸爸不会有事的 |
[22:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:10] | Look, I’ve been thinking, and I… | 我在想 我… |
[22:12] | I don’t think you should stay here. | 我想你不该留在这儿 |
[22:13] | I think… It was a bad idea. | 我认为 这不是好主意 |
[22:18] | Wally, you asked me. | 沃利 你让我留下的 |
[22:20] | Yeah, and I shouldn’t have. | 对 但我不该那么做 |
[22:23] | I think you should go back to Earth-2… | 我想你应该回到地球二 |
[22:26] | spend as much time with your dad as you can. | 尽可能多陪陪你父亲 |
[22:29] | Spend as much time with my dad as I can? | 尽可能多陪陪我父亲 |
[22:34] | Wally, what are you talking about? | 沃利 你在说什么 |
[22:36] | Your dad is sick, Jesse. He’s really sick. | 你爸爸病了 杰西 病得很重 |
[22:39] | He doesn’t have much time left. | 他时日不多了 |
[22:41] | Did he tell you that? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[22:43] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[22:46] | He is… unbelievable. | 他真是不可理喻 |
[22:54] | So all you have to do is concentrate | 你要做的就是集中注意力 |
[22:54] | on your memories of Grodd, okay? | 回想古鲁德留下的记忆 好吗 |
[22:56] | Yeah, that won’t be a problem. | 好 没问题 |
[23:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:02] | Hey, dead man. | 死人 |
[23:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:05] | You told Wally you were dying? | 你和沃利说你要死了 |
[23:07] | – Dying? – You’re dying? | -要死了 -你要死了吗 |
[23:09] | I didn’t say I was, uh… | 我没说我要… |
[23:10] | I-I said I didn’t know how much time I had left. | 我只说我不知道自己还有多少日子 |
[23:14] | – None of us– – Okay, what is wrong with you? | -我们没人… -那你到底怎么回事 |
[23:17] | Is there seriously nothing you won’t say | 你为了让我留在你身边 |
[23:19] | to get me to stay by your side? | 真的什么都说得出来吗 |
[23:21] | – I don’t– – Look, whatever. | -我不… -听着 随便吧 |
[23:22] | I’m moving here, whether you like it or not. | 我要留在这儿 不管你乐不乐意 |
[23:28] | So all you have to do is concentrate | 你要做的就是集中注意力 |
[23:29] | – on your memories of Grodd. – Yeah. | -回想古鲁德留下的记忆 -好 |
[23:30] | – You ready? – Waiting on you, dead man. | -准备好了吗 -就等你了 死人 |
[23:33] | Hey, if I start to Grodd out at any point, | 一旦我开始被古鲁德操控 |
[23:37] | cut the power off immediately. | 马上断电 |
[23:38] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[23:40] | All right, Joe, you ready? | 好了 乔 你准备好了吗 |
[23:41] | – Yeah. – All right, then. | -好了 -那好 |
[23:44] | So here… we… go. | 开…始…了 |
[23:55] | Joe? | 乔 |
[24:05] | I didn’t know he could draw. | 我不知道他还会画画 |
[24:06] | Well, that’s the thing. Anybody can actually draw. | 就是这样 实际上人人都会画画 |
[24:09] | It’s just that some have more developed visual cortex | 只是某些人有更发达的视觉皮层 |
[24:11] | and manual ability, as you know. | 与动手能力 |
[24:14] | And right now, these magnets are taking that part of his brain | 现在 这些磁铁激发了他大脑中的那些区域 |
[24:17] | and lightin’ it up. | 增强了这些功能 |
[24:31] | Well, it worked. | 成功了 |
[24:33] | Now we have a new problem. | 现在我们有了新问题 |
[24:35] | We have to figure out who the hell this is. | 我们得查明这是谁 |
[24:42] | Good evening, General. | 晚上好 将军 |
[24:43] | Color and number of the day. | 今天的颜色和代码 |
[24:45] | Purple 246. | 紫色 246 |
[24:48] | Are you all right, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 |
[24:52] | Sick. | 生病了 |
[25:14] | Good. | 好了 |
[25:16] | General. | 将军 |
[25:37] | Yo, Rocky. | 洛奇 |
[25:42] | How you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just… | 我还好 就是… |
[25:47] | No matter what I do to stop Grodd, | 无论我如何阻止古鲁德 |
[25:48] | he just keeps finding new ways to attack, | 他总能找到新的攻击方式 |
[25:50] | new ways to destroy, and I… | 新的毁灭方式 我… |
[25:53] | Iris doesn’t think I should, | 爱瑞丝觉得我不该杀他 |
[25:54] | but the only way this ends is if I kill him. | 但要结束这一切只能如此 |
[25:57] | Kill him. | 杀他 |
[25:58] | That might be the most idiotic thing | 这或许是我听你说过的 |
[26:00] | I’ve ever heard you say. | 最愚蠢的话 |
[26:01] | – Wait, what? – Iris is right. | -等等 什么 -爱瑞丝是对的 |
[26:03] | If you don’t want to listen, go ahead, | 如果你不愿听 那就去吧 |
[26:04] | keep being an idiot. | 继续做个傻瓜 |
[26:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:07] | Don’t. Kill. Grodd. | 不要杀古鲁德 |
[26:10] | Harry, you of all people should understand. | 哈里 所有人里你应该最明白 |
[26:12] | I mean, you would have killed to save Jesse. | 我是说 你为了救杰西也愿意杀人 |
[26:14] | You were gonna kill Zoom. | 你当时打算杀了极速 |
[26:15] | Barry, there’s a thousand things | 巴里 有无数件事 |
[26:16] | I’ve done that I’m not proud of. | 我做过但并不以为傲 |
[26:21] | Some of them recently. | 有一些还是最近做的 |
[26:23] | Every time I do one of those things, | 每次我做那些事 |
[26:27] | it makes it easier to do it the next time. | 下次再做时就越发地容易 |
[26:31] | I look at you, out there battling the darkness, | 我看着你与黑暗抗争 |
[26:33] | with honor and hope, and I’m reminded | 带着希望与荣耀 我才想到 |
[26:35] | there’s always another way, | 总会有别的办法 |
[26:37] | always. | 总会有的 |
[26:38] | Killing Grodd is not your answer. | 杀死古鲁德并不是你要的答案 |
[26:41] | Saving one life doesn’t justify taking another. | 拯救生命并不能成为夺取生命的理由 |
[26:46] | Find the other way. | 找别的办法吧 |
[26:47] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[26:48] | We need you in the cortex. | 需要你们到表层控制室来 |
[26:50] | What’s up, Cisco? | 怎么了 西斯科 |
[26:52] | We’ve got a behemoth of a problem. | 遇到一个大问题 |
[26:57] | Terrific. | 真是好极了 |
[27:01] | So we ran our John Doe image | 我们把这位无名氏的画像 |
[27:03] | through every database. | 在每个数据库里都进行了比对 |
[27:04] | And it was tough. I mean, the guy’s a ghost. | 过程相当艰难 这家伙简直是个幽灵 |
[27:06] | We’ve been calling him Jason Bourne. | 我们都管他叫杰森·伯恩了 |
[27:08] | But then H.R. noticed something. | 接着HR注意到了一些细节 |
[27:10] | Well, at first, it was a real brain-twister, | 一开始 真是让我想破了头 |
[27:11] | but then I remembered a quote | 然后我突然想起了我的地球上 |
[27:13] | from a renowned poet from my Earth, Alfred Yankovic– | 一位著名诗人阿尔弗雷德·扬科维奇的名言 |
[27:16] | Are you talking about Weird Al? | 你说的是怪人阿尔吗 |
[27:17] | Why? ‘Cause of the hair? | 为什么 因为发型吗 |
[27:18] | Get to the point already, if you have one. | 快说重点 如果有的话 |
[27:21] | I can, hard hat. It’s his hair. | 当然有 安全帽 看他的头发 |
[27:23] | Standard military cut. | 标准的军人发型 |
[27:26] | So we ran the image through | 于是我们把画像 |
[27:27] | the Department of Defense database, and, | 在国防部数据库中做了比对 然后 |
[27:29] | as Cisco would say, “Yahtzee.” | 用西斯科的说法 “棒呆了” |
[27:31] | I would say that. | 我是会这么说 |
[27:35] | Nice work, H.R. | 干得好 HR |
[27:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:38] | DoD has him listed as | 国防部数据库里显示他是 |
[27:40] | Air Force General Matthew McNally. | 空军上将马修·麦克纳利 |
[27:42] | General Matthew McNally, and I’ll give you one guess– | 马修·麦克纳利上将 我给你们一次机会 |
[27:45] | just guess what he’s in charge of. | 猜猜看他负责什么 |
[27:48] | I know you’re gonna say military weapons, | 我知道你要说军事武器 |
[27:49] | but I really hope you don’t say military weapons. | 但我真的希望你别说军事武器 |
[27:52] | It’s worse, Barr. | 比那更糟 巴仔 |
[27:53] | Nuclear missiles. | 是核导弹 |
[27:55] | McNally has the highest clearance. | 麦克纳利拥有最高权限 |
[27:56] | He can have a rocket in the air in less than ten minutes. | 他可以在十分钟之内让火箭升空 |
[27:58] | So are the satellites back to functional? | 卫星现在能正常工作了吗 |
[28:00] | We ran a full diagnostic. | 我们刚做了全面检测 |
[28:01] | Any nuclear weapon that’s authorized to fire, | 任何被授权发射的核武器 |
[28:03] | – an alarm will sound – Okay, good. | -都将触发警报 -很好 |
[28:08] | Does it sound like that? That’s an alarm. | 是那种声音吗 听起来像是警报 |
[28:10] | Yeah, it’s that alarm, H.R. | 没错 这就是警报 HR |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:15] | Short-range ballistic missile | 短程弹道导弹 |
[28:16] | authorized to fire from Fort Reynolds. | 被授权从雷诺兹堡发射 |
[28:18] | How much time do we have? | 发射前我们还有多少时间 |
[28:19] | Minutes. | 几分钟 |
[28:20] | Grodd, what have you done? | 古鲁德 你干了什么 |
[28:21] | Can we stop it from here? | 我们能从这里远程阻止发射吗 |
[28:22] | Military weapons are basically analog. | 军事武器基本用的都是模拟信号 |
[28:24] | I mean, they still use floppy disks. | 我是说 他们现在还在用软盘 |
[28:26] | I’m going after it. | 我去阻止导弹发射 |
[28:29] | Guys, no, look, I appreciate it, | 两位 不 听着 感谢你们支持 |
[28:30] | but I need you to stay here, okay? | 但我需要你们待在这里 好吗 |
[28:32] | If I can’t stop it, | 如果我无法阻止导弹发射 |
[28:33] | I need you to get everybody to safety, okay? | 需要你们把大家转移到安全地点 好吗 |
[28:47] | All right, I’m with the missile. | 好了 我在导弹发射器边上 |
[28:49] | Barry, to access the keypad, remove the panel | 巴里 把导弹发射车底座上的盖板移走 |
[28:51] | at the base of the missile vehicle. | 才能操作密码键盘 |
[28:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:03] | All right, that’s done. What’s next? | 搞定了 下一步怎么办 |
[29:05] | Well, the good news is, this missile | 好消息是 这枚导弹 |
[29:06] | has a built-in five-digit kill code. | 有个内置的五位取消密码 |
[29:08] | Great. What is it? | 好极了 密码是什么 |
[29:09] | That’s the bad news. We don’t know. | 坏消息就是 我们不知道 |
[29:12] | For real? Ah, well, then what am I supposed to do? | 说真的吗 那我该怎么做 |
[29:14] | You have to try every combination, Barry. | 你得尝试每一种数字组合 巴里 |
[29:16] | It’s okay; with this type of launcher, | 别担心 对于这种发射器 |
[29:17] | you won’t set off the nuke. | 你这么做是不会引爆核弹的 |
[29:18] | Barry, simulators are projecting | 巴里 模拟器的预测结果显示 |
[29:19] | 楔石城 威胁等级: 极高 | |
[29:19] | 中城 威胁等级: 极高 | |
[29:19] | that hundreds of thousands will die. | 成千上万的人会死 |
[29:24] | Yeah, let’s hope not. | 是啊 最好别这样 |
[29:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:29] | Five digits. How many combos is that? | 五位数字 有多少种组合 |
[29:31] | – I’m guessing it’s about… – Precisely 90,000, | -我猜大概是… -整九万种 |
[29:33] | which you would know if you weren’t a moron | 如果你不是傻子而是真正的天才 |
[29:35] | and you were an actual genius. | 就会知道 |
[29:38] | Two missiles are locked on target. | 两枚导弹锁定目标 |
[29:40] | Guys, we need something else. This isn’t working. | 伙计们 我们需要别的办法 这不管用 |
[29:45] | Plan B, anyone? | 有备选方案吗 |
[29:51] | Work! | 快点 |
[29:52] | How much time does he have? | 他还有多少时间 |
[29:54] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[29:57] | Guys, I need something! This isn’t working! | 伙计们 我要别的办法 这不管用 |
[29:58] | Something else! | 别的办法 |
[30:00] | You just got to keep going, Barry. | 你只要继续按 巴里 |
[30:01] | You just–just got to keep trying. | 只需要继续试 |
[30:04] | Six missiles are locked on target. | 六枚导弹锁定目标 |
[30:16] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[30:19] | It worked! We did it! | 起作用了 我们成功了 |
[30:25] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[30:30] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:33] | Flash stopped the weapon. | 闪电侠阻止了武器发射 |
[30:35] | But he can’t stop us all. | 但是他阻止不了我们全部 |
[30:38] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[30:47] | Found them. | 发现他们了 |
[30:49] | They’re right outside the city. | 他们就在城外 |
[30:53] | Heading for State and Oakhill, fast. | 朝着政府路和橡山路来了 很快 |
[30:55] | Which leads right into downtown. | 那是市中心方向 |
[30:56] | All right, so what do we do? | 好吧 我们该怎么做 |
[30:57] | Barry, I know | 巴里 我明白 |
[30:58] | we’re speedsters and everything, | 我们是厉害的极速者 |
[30:59] | but we are way outnumbered here. | 但是我们寡不敌众 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I mean, he’s right; how are the three of us | 是啊 他说得对 我们三个怎么能 |
[31:02] | gonna take on all those gorillas? | 打败那些大猩猩呢 |
[31:03] | We have to. | 我们必须打败 |
[31:05] | As much as I hate these gorillas, | 虽然我恨这些大猩猩 |
[31:07] | especially Grodd, if you kill him, | 特别是古鲁德 如果你杀了他 |
[31:09] | the other ones might stand down, | 其它的也许会撤退 |
[31:10] | but you might not be able to come back from this, Barry. | 但是你有可能无法全身而退 巴里 |
[31:12] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[31:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:17] | But there’s another way. | 但是还有另一种方法 |
[31:18] | It’s not gonna come to that. | 不会那样的 |
[31:20] | Cisco, I’m gonna need your help. | 西斯科 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:24] | Tracked her down on Earth-2. | 在地球二追捕她 |
[31:26] | Breach is taken care of. | 缺口已经打开 |
[31:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:33] | Risky move coming to an Earth | 我们这个地球上 |
[31:34] | where interdimensional travel is punishable by death. | 进行跨维度穿越是会被处以死刑的 |
[31:39] | Especially when I’m the one | 尤其我还是那个 |
[31:40] | who’s supposed to uphold that law. | 践行法律的人 |
[31:42] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[31:44] | I don’t do long-distance relationships. | 我不接受异地恋 |
[31:46] | Don’t get me wrong; this is something | 别误会 如果唯一让你犹豫的 |
[31:48] | I’d love to talk about in more detail, | 是距离 我非常愿意和你 |
[31:49] | especially if distance is your only hesitation. | 仔细讨论一番 |
[31:51] | But I’m here to talk about Grodd. | 但是我来是谈论古鲁德的 |
[31:53] | Okay, I see you don’t take no for an answer. | 好吧 看来你不接受拒绝 |
[31:55] | Gypsy, please. | 吉普赛 拜托了 |
[31:57] | He’s gonna destroy my city. | 他会毁了我的城市 |
[31:59] | And he’s gonna hurt the people I love. | 他会伤害我爱的人 |
[32:01] | I told you before, that’s not my problem. | 我之前告诉过你 这不是我的问题 |
[32:04] | Look, just go back to Earth-1 before someone sees you | 听着 在别人看到你之前快回到地球一 |
[32:07] | and I have to do something that I don’t want to. | 否则我就只能公事公办了 |
[32:10] | You know, you told me I could do things with my powers | 你告诉我可以用我的超能力做 |
[32:11] | I’d never even imagined, and you’re right, | 我从没想过的事情 你是对的 |
[32:14] | ’cause I’m not just vibing people anymore. | 因为我不再震波找人了 |
[32:15] | I’m vibing what they feel. | 我在震波他们的感受 |
[32:17] | And you know what I’m getting from you, | 你知道此时此刻 |
[32:18] | right here, right now? | 我感知的你吗 |
[32:20] | You’re more than this. You’re like me. | 你不只是这样 你像我一样 |
[32:23] | You want to do something good. | 你想做一些善事 |
[32:25] | Look, we need something to stop Grodd, | 得找个东西阻止古鲁德 |
[32:27] | and I’m gonna need your help getting it. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:29] | Please, be the hero I know you want to be. | 拜托 做你想做的那个英雄 |
[32:39] | Wells, how long do we have? | 威尔斯 还剩多久 |
[32:42] | Two minutes, Barry. | 两分钟 巴里 |
[32:43] | Two minutes? Ten seconds! | 哪有两分钟 还剩十秒 |
[32:46] | Can you not even tell time? | 你连时间都不认得了吗 |
[32:47] | That’s what I said. Ten seconds. | 我就是说的十秒 |
[32:49] | So got any pointers on how the three of us | 想到办法要我们三个 |
[32:51] | are gonna save everyone and stop a few hundred gorillas? | 怎么拯救大家并阻止几百头大猩猩吗 |
[32:55] | Go for the legs? | 攻击腿部 |
[32:58] | Just try not to get caught, | 尽量别被抓住 |
[33:00] | ’cause, trust me, they won’t let go. | 相信我 他们不会放过我们的 |
[33:47] | Well, that was not the start we’re looking for. | 我们可没想过会这样开始 |
[33:51] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:53] | How long do they have to last? | 他们要坚持多久 |
[33:54] | Hopefully not much longer. | 但愿不要太久 |
[34:11] | Your city will fall, Flash. | 你的城市会沦陷 闪电侠 |
[34:14] | There’s only one way to end this. | 只有一个方法能终结这一切 |
[34:18] | You kill me. | 你干掉我 |
[34:20] | But you won’t do that. | 但你下不了手 |
[34:22] | All you care about is mercy. | 在你心中”仁慈”为大 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 没错 |
[34:27] | Except I’m not the only one that wants to stop you. | 只不过想阻止你的不只是我 |
[34:46] | Solovar! | 索罗瓦 |
[34:51] | I challenge you, Grodd! | 我要挑战你 古鲁德 |
[34:54] | And you will fall again! | 而你会再次落败 |
[36:03] | Good-bye, Grodd. | 再见 古鲁德 |
[36:06] | Stop! Stop… | 住手 住手 |
[36:10] | Death isn’t the way. | 杀戮不是解决办法 |
[36:11] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[36:14] | I know, so leave him here, where he’s from. | 我知道 那就让他待在原来的地方 |
[36:18] | We won’t let him go back to Gorilla City ever again. | 我们不会让他再回到猩猩城 |
[36:24] | Just spare his life, like I spared yours. | 像我饶过你那样 饶他一命吧 |
[36:33] | Send us home… | 让我们回家 |
[36:34] | all of us. | 一个不落 |
[36:46] | How long is it gonna take | 让一百头猩猩 |
[36:47] | to put 100 gorillas through a breach? | 穿过缺口要花多久 |
[36:48] | We’re gonna be here all night. You know what I ought to do? | 我们整晚都会在这 知道我该干什么吗 |
[36:50] | Whip us up some cappuccino– | 给我们冲杯卡布奇诺 |
[36:55] | All the gorillas are back on Earth-2. | 所有猩猩都回地球二了 |
[36:57] | And Grodd? | 古鲁德呢 |
[36:58] | I called Lyla. He’s with A.R.G.U.S. | 我联系莱拉了 他被超查组带走了 |
[37:00] | Good. I don’t know about y’all, | 很好 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[37:01] | but I don’t ever need to see | 但我不想再见到 |
[37:03] | a super-smart, telepathic gorilla again. | 什么高智商又能心电感应的猩猩 |
[37:06] | I’m with you. | 我也这么想 |
[37:07] | Not that Grodd didn’t have | 不是说古鲁德 |
[37:08] | some justification for mistrusting humans. | 无缘无故就不信任人类 |
[37:11] | Whatever good was in Grodd is gone. | 只是古鲁德善良的一面已不在了 |
[37:13] | As far as I’m concerned, they can throw him | 我觉得他们可以把他 |
[37:14] | in the same cage as King Shark. | 跟鲨鱼王关进一个笼子 |
[37:17] | I’d pay money to see that fight. | 我都会花钱去看它们打斗 |
[37:19] | All right, well, if the city doesn’t need my help anymore, | 好吧 如果城市不再需要我帮忙 |
[37:21] | I’m gonna head back to Earth-19. | 那我就回地球十九了 |
[37:23] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[37:24] | So you did all this for the city, huh? | 你做这些都是为了城市吗 |
[37:26] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure there’s a different reason | 因为我敢肯定你选择帮我们 |
[37:29] | you chose to help us. | 有别的原因 |
[37:30] | That’s right. I was the only one | 好吧 只有我知道 |
[37:32] | who knew where Solovar was. | 索罗瓦在哪里 |
[37:33] | Right, yeah. How could I forget? | 对 我怎么会忘了 |
[37:36] | Don’t front. | 别装了 |
[37:38] | You’re into me. | 你喜欢我 |
[37:42] | Look, Cisco, I mean, | 听着 西斯科 我是说 |
[37:44] | even if I was… | 哪怕我曾经喜欢过 |
[37:51] | you couldn’t handle me. | 你也搞不定我 |
[37:57] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -再见 各位 再见 |
[38:00] | I’ll marry that woman. | 我会把那姑娘娶回家 |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:04] | Okay, I better get this story in before I lose my job. | 好 我最好在丢了饭碗前写下这故事 |
[38:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:08] | You sure you still don’t want to look into the future | 你确定不想看看未来 |
[38:10] | and see what’s changed? | 看有什么变了吗 |
[38:12] | No. | 不用了 |
[38:14] | Think I’m done with that. | 我已经不想看了 |
[38:16] | – Good. – I’ll see you at home. | -好的 -回家见 |
[38:19] | Hey, I’ll walk out with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[38:21] | I got a date with Cecile. | 我和塞西尔有约 |
[38:24] | Come on, guys. Let’s go find Harry. | 来吧 我们去找哈里 |
[38:31] | To review: this is my daughter. | 再强调一遍 她是我女儿 |
[38:33] | There’s nothing more important to me. | 没什么比她更重要了 |
[38:36] | So you do right by my daughter, | 所以你要好好对我女儿 |
[38:37] | or there is nowhere in the multiverse | 否则无论你在多元宇宙哪里 |
[38:39] | I won’t find you. | 我都能找到你 |
[38:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[38:44] | They’d have to kill me. | 这种事不会发生 |
[38:50] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[38:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:57] | Bye, Jesse Quick. | 再见 杰西·快客 |
[39:05] | Always another way, Flash. | 总有别的办法 闪电侠 |
[39:07] | Always. | 总有的 |
[39:25] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[39:28] | Is that Grandma Esther’s noodles? | 那是埃丝特祖母面条吗 |
[39:31] | And there’s mint chocolate chip in the freezer. | 冰箱里有薄荷巧克力味冰淇淋 |
[39:34] | And these are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[39:41] | What is all this? | 这些是为了什么 |
[39:44] | I’ve been really busy recently with… | 我最近一直忙着 |
[39:48] | trying to avoid the future. | 去阻止未来发生 |
[39:50] | And I forgot that there’s always another way. | 我却忘了其实还有别的办法 |
[39:55] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[40:00] | Making the future… | 去创造未来 |
[40:03] | our future. | 我们的未来 |
[40:11] | My great-grandfather gave this to my great-grandmother | 我曾祖父在二战结束后 |
[40:12] | after World War II. | 把它给了我曾祖母 |
[40:14] | He wanted to propose before he was shipped out, | 他想在坐船离开前求婚 |
[40:16] | but he–he didn’t have the money. | 但他当时没有钱 |
[40:18] | And he bought this three years later | 三年后 他在伦敦驻扎时 |
[40:19] | when he was stationed in London. | 买了这枚戒指 |
[40:21] | Fought his way across France, all the way to Berlin,and | 一路作战穿越法国 最后到柏林 |
[40:24] | this ring… | 这枚戒指… |
[40:26] | around his neck with his dog tags. | 一直和他的胸牌挂在一起 |
[40:27] | And when he got back, she was waiting for him on the dock | 当他回来时 她正在布鲁克林海军船坞的 |
[40:29] | of the Brooklyn Navy Yards. | 码头上等着他 |
[40:32] | He proposed on the spot. | 他在那里向她求了婚 |
[40:36] | After my mom passed away, | 我妈妈去世后 |
[40:40] | Joe held on to this for me… | 乔一直替我保管它 |
[40:41] | until tonight. | 直到今晚 |
[40:44] | – Barry… – Iris West, | -巴里 -爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[40:47] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 愿意 |
[40:56] | Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. | 我们心里都明白 你属于维克多 |
[40:58] | You’re part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. | 你在他工作中不可缺少 是他前进的动力 |
[41:01] | Okay, I’m so confused. | 好吧 我不明白了 |
[41:04] | Is it supposed to be about the War of the Americas? | 这个是讲美洲战争的吗 |
[41:07] | Do you not like it? ‘Cause this is my favorite movie. | 你不喜欢吗 这可是我最爱的电影 |
[41:09] | No, no, I didn’t say that. | 没有 我没那么说 |
[41:13] | I guess we just have more wars on my Earth. | 可能是我的地球上战争更多吧 |
[41:16] | Well, we can just watch something else. | 我们也可以看些别的 |
[41:22] | Or we don’t have to watch anything at all. | 或者可以什么也不看 |
[41:30] | You know what I could go for? | 你知道我想干什么吗 |
[41:35] | Big Belly Burger. | 大贝利汉堡 |
[41:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |