时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | And I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:20] | and I saw him murder the woman that I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to change the future, | 我会尽我一切的努力来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | The Philosopher’s Stone has been the key to everything. | 魔法石是一切的关键 |
[00:36] | So we destroy the Stone, and Savitar is gone for good. | 所以只要毁掉魔法石 萨维塔就会永远消失 |
[00:39] | There’s only one thing we can do with it. | 我们只有一个办法 |
[00:40] | Throw it into the Speed Force. | 把它扔进神速力里 |
[00:42] | I have to do what I can to help. | 我必须尽我之力来帮忙 |
[00:43] | I’m the guy who avoided his dying mother for weeks. | 我对病危的母亲避而不见 |
[00:45] | I have a whole lot to make up for. | 有很多事情需要我去弥补 |
[00:47] | I like you, Julian, | 我喜欢你 朱利安 |
[00:48] | but I’m also afraid of my powers | 但我怕我的超能力 |
[00:49] | and what they could do to anyone who gets close to me. | 怕它们会伤害跟我亲近的人 |
[00:52] | I didn’t ask for these powers, | 我不想要这些能力 |
[00:53] | just like you didn’t ask to be used by Savitar. | 就和你不想被萨维塔利用一样 |
[00:56] | I think we should be terrified together. | 我们一起害怕吧 |
[00:58] | Sure. Together it is. | 没问题 我们一起 |
[00:59] | It’s crazy how fast I’ve gotten in such a short time. | 我这么短时间能达到 这很疯狂 |
[01:01] | And I’m gonna need you to get a lot faster. | 我需要你再加快更多 |
[01:03] | I’m not gonna save Iris from Savitar. You are. | 不是我从萨维塔手中拯救爱瑞丝 而是你 |
[01:06] | Iris West, will you marry me? | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:16] | 欢迎来到中城 闪电侠和 的故乡 | |
[01:22] | 闪电侠 和闪电小子的故乡 | |
[01:29] | And Wally just beat his personal best. | 沃利创造了个人的最快速度 |
[01:32] | Oh, Barry’s putting him through the wringer today. | 巴里今天让他使出了吃奶的劲 |
[01:34] | Excuse–Barry? Excuse me? | 什么 是巴里吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I suppose it could be Barry, | 是 我想应该是他 |
[01:38] | or it could be his genius coach, whose sole purpose | 或者是他的天才教练 他在这个 |
[01:41] | on this Earth is milking epic greatness | 地球上的唯一目标就是挤[牛奶]出 |
[01:43] | from those around him. | 他周围人的巨大潜力 |
[01:45] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:46] | – It could also be Jesse. – What? | -也可能是因为杰西 -什么 |
[01:49] | Come on, Wally doesn’t want to get beat by his girlfriend. | 拜托 沃利可不想在她女朋友面前被打败 |
[01:52] | Also, please, just refrain from | 还有 拜托你别再 |
[01:54] | using “milk” as a verb from now on, please. | 把”牛奶”用作动词了 |
[02:00] | I’m getting kind of dizzy. | 我有点头晕了 |
[02:01] | You’re supposed to get dizzy, Wallace! | 头晕是正常的 华莱士 |
[02:03] | You’re supposed to get exhausted on this route. | 跑这趟路线你都应该感到精疲力尽了 |
[02:05] | It’s supposed to simulate | 这是要模拟 |
[02:07] | the stress that you’re gonna feel | 你最终遇到萨维塔时 |
[02:08] | when you finally confront Savitar, | 要承受的压力 |
[02:10] | so my suggestion to you is, suck it up, buttercup! | 所以我的建议就是 受着吧 小屁孩 |
[02:13] | Milking epic greatness. | 挤出巨大潜力 |
[02:15] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 真厉害 |
[02:16] | Why don’t you take it down a little, Tiger Mom? | 能不能淡定点 虎妈 |
[02:18] | Barry and Jesse are at the final mark. | 巴里和杰西在终点了 |
[02:20] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:22] | Wally’s at the home stretch. | 沃利在冲刺了 |
[02:25] | Come on… | 加油 |
[02:39] | Guys? | 怎么样 |
[02:40] | 0.21 seconds. | 0.21秒 |
[02:43] | 0.21 0.21. | |
[02:45] | Just fast enough to save Iris from Savitar. | 足够快从萨维塔手中救出爱瑞丝了 |
[02:49] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[02:52] | – You did it. – We did it. | -你做到了 -我们做到了 |
[02:54] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[02:55] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[03:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[03:05] | I’m just… happy. | 我只是很高兴 |
[03:08] | We all are, Wally. We all are. | 我们都很高兴 沃利 真的 |
[03:18] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[03:18] | – Hi. How are you? It… – Caitlin, how are you? | -你好 -凯特琳 你好 |
[03:22] | You’ve come straight from the airport? | 你从机场直接过来的吗 |
[03:25] | Yes, yes… | 是的 是的 |
[03:26] | Barry said he had something to tell me. | 巴里说他有事要跟我讲 |
[03:28] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[03:29] | He’ll be here any minute, I’m sure. | 他很快就会回来 我保证 |
[03:31] | – Shall we? Yeah? – Yes, we shall. | -我们进去吧 -好的 进去 |
[03:32] | We shall. | 进去 |
[03:35] | – Look who I found. – Hey, guys. | -看看谁来了 -大家好 |
[03:39] | – How are we doing? – Julian. | -怎么样 -朱利安 |
[03:41] | It’s good to see you. Good to see you all. | 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:43] | Jesse, I thought you were heading back to Earth-2. | 杰西 你不是回地球二了吗 |
[03:46] | I actually decided to stick around for a little while. | 我决定在这待一段时间 |
[03:50] | Hey, does anybody know what’s going on? | 有谁知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[03:52] | I mean, I got a mountain of paperwork back at the office. | 我办公室还有一堆文件要处理呢 |
[03:55] | No, not the foggiest. I was gonna ask you. | 我一点也不清楚 我还打算问你呢 |
[03:58] | Welcome home, James. | 欢迎回来 詹姆斯 |
[03:59] | Can I brew you a proper cup of tea? | 我给你倒一杯上好的茶吧 |
[04:02] | And a robust pick-me-up for you, mate. | 非常提神的 伙计 |
[04:03] | No need. We hit Jitters on the way. | 不用了 回来的路上我们去了吉特 |
[04:06] | – Got everybody something. – You guys are… | -每个人都有份 -你们 |
[04:08] | I thought you were on deadline. | 你们不是快来不及了吗 |
[04:10] | I am. | 是的 |
[04:13] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:16] | – For you. – Here. | -给你的 -给 |
[04:18] | Okay. What is going on with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[04:22] | Uh, do you want to? | 你要来说吗 |
[04:24] | This is all you. | 交给你了 |
[04:26] | Okay, here goes. | 好 开始了 |
[04:33] | No! | 不是吧 |
[04:33] | Congratulations! That’s so exciting! | 恭喜你们 太激动了 |
[04:37] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[04:38] | Hey, thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | You did it. This is… This is fantastic. | 你求得美人归了 真是太棒了 |
[04:44] | Well done, Joe. Congratulations. | 好样的 乔 恭喜你 |
[04:49] | Dad, say something, please. | 爸 说句话吧 |
[04:59] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[05:04] | You have grown into a beautiful woman. | 你已经长成一位动人的女子 |
[05:08] | You’re marrying the best man I know. | 你要嫁给我认识最好的男人[伴郎] |
[05:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:12] | You two bring me nothing but joy. | 你们俩带给我的只有欢乐 |
[05:14] | – I’m so happy for you. – Okay. | -我真为你们感到高兴 -好 |
[05:16] | This cuteness right here, I cannot… | 最可爱的一对 我无法… |
[05:19] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[05:21] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[05:22] | And speaking of, um, | 说到 |
[05:24] | best man… | 伴郎 |
[05:25] | I’ll do it. Of course. | 我当然会做伴郎 |
[05:27] | When Barry and I first met… | 我和巴里第一次见面的时候 |
[05:29] | – H.R. – You mean him. | -HR -你是说他 |
[05:31] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | I… | 我 |
[05:34] | I’d be honored. Really. | 我会很荣幸 真的 |
[05:35] | I mean, as long as I can get that plus-one. | 只要我能携眷出席 |
[05:39] | ‘Cause, you know, me and Gypsy, | 因为你们知道的 我和吉普赛 |
[05:40] | we about to tear up the dance floor for you guys. | 我们将会为你们在舞池里尽情狂舞 |
[05:41] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[05:43] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你说两句吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[05:48] | Now, I wanted to be sure that you heard what I said in there. | 我想要确认你听到我在里面说的话 |
[05:50] | I couldn’t be happier. | 我再高兴不过了 |
[05:52] | Okay, right. | 好的 |
[05:53] | So… | 那 |
[05:55] | Why didn’t you ask my permission? | 你为什么不征求我的同意 |
[05:58] | I mean, I told you the story | 我和你说过那件事 |
[05:59] | of me asking Francine’s dad’s permission, | 当年我征求弗朗辛爸爸的同意 |
[06:01] | like, a hundred times. | 有一百次吧 |
[06:03] | At least, yeah. And that’s a great story. | 至少有一百次 那是件好事 |
[06:06] | Eh, but you missed the point? | 但是你漏了重点 |
[06:08] | I… yeah, I… | 我… 我… |
[06:09] | I don’t… It was spontaneous. | 我不… 我自然而然就说出来了 |
[06:12] | I knew you’d say yes, and I wanted to surprise you. | 我知道你会答应的 所以我想给你惊喜 |
[06:17] | There’s a three-alarm fire in the Raab building. | 拉夫大楼的火警响了三次 |
[06:19] | Fire department is evacuating it now. | 消防局正在疏散 |
[06:20] | Jesse is a little preoccupied with the ring, | 杰西忙着问戒指的事情 |
[06:22] | – so it’s just you and me. – Okay. | -所以只有你和我了 -好 |
[06:24] | – What you two waiting for? Go. – Yeah. | -你们还在等什么 快去 -好 |
[06:39] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[06:40] | Wallace West. | 华莱士·韦斯特 |
[06:47] | Wally… | 沃利 |
[06:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:01] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[07:05] | What’s happening? What’s wrong? | 发生什么事 怎么了 |
[07:07] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[07:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:10] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[07:11] | Who? Where is who? | 谁 谁在哪 |
[07:14] | Savitar. | 萨维塔 |
[07:22] | I feel fine. | 我没事 |
[07:24] | So now Savitar’s mind-punking you… | 萨维塔的思绪在干扰你 |
[07:28] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[07:29] | This never stops never stopping. | 这还真是永无休止啊 |
[07:31] | How long has this been going on, Wally? | 你这样有多久了 沃利 |
[07:33] | – Like a week. – A week. | -有一周了吧 -一周 |
[07:35] | Wally, why didn’t you say anything before? | 沃利 你怎么之前不说出来 |
[07:37] | Because I didn’t know what this was. | 因为我不知道是怎么回事 |
[07:40] | I thought that this was just maybe in my head. | 我以为也许只是在我脑中 |
[07:42] | You know, I wasn’t looking at it like I was keeping it to myself. | 我没有仔细去想 不是故意不说出来的 |
[07:44] | That’s exactly what you did, though, Wally. | 但你就是这么做的 沃利 |
[07:46] | You did keep it to yourself, | 你的确没有说出来 |
[07:47] | and with Savitar, that’s not something we can do. | 而和萨维塔有关的事 我们无能为力 |
[07:48] | This is Iris’ life we’re talking about. | 我们现在说的可是爱瑞丝的命 |
[07:50] | – Yes, I know that. – Do you, though, Wally? | -我知道 -你真知道吗 沃利 |
[07:52] | – Yes. – Uh, okay. | -知道 -好了 |
[07:56] | Until now, it was– you only saw him, right? | 到目前为止… 你只看到他是吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah, this was the first time it was physical. | 是的 这是第一次有肢体上的接触 |
[08:01] | What– he wasn’t there! | 什么 他都不在那里 |
[08:02] | Okay? You weren’t fighting him. | 好吗 你都没反抗他 |
[08:04] | He was messing with your head. | 他在扰乱你的思绪 |
[08:05] | It was all in your mind. | 全都是你想象出来的 |
[08:06] | I’ve been there. Done that. | 我经历过 试过 |
[08:07] | It’s miserable. | 糟糕透顶 |
[08:08] | Okay, why don’t I run a brain scan on Wally, | 不如我扫描一下沃利的脑部 |
[08:11] | see if he was similarly affected | 看看他所受到的影响 |
[08:12] | to when Julian was possessed? | 是否和朱利安被附身时的类似 |
[08:13] | Yeah, that’s fine. Why don’t we do that? | 好的 不如就这么做吧 |
[08:15] | Wally shouldn’t be in here anyway. | 反正沃利也不该来这里 |
[08:18] | – What? – Barry, he knows he messed up. | -什么 -巴里 他知道他搞砸了 |
[08:20] | That’s not what this is about, okay? Look, it’s… | 那不是这件事的重点 你看… |
[08:23] | If Savitar’s using Wally the same way he used Julian, | 如果萨维塔想利用朱利安那样利用沃利 |
[08:25] | how do we know he’s not spying on us through Wally right now? | 我们怎么知道他没有通过沃利监控我们 |
[08:28] | Wally, we don’t know how this works. | 沃利 我们不知道这具体是怎么运作的 |
[08:30] | How do we know he can’t see and hear everything we’re doing? | 我们怎么知道他不会看到听到我们 |
[08:34] | Look, you’re out. | 你出局了 |
[08:35] | – I’m out? – I’m sorry, Wally. | -我出局了 -很抱歉 沃利 |
[08:36] | Yeah, you don’t sound real sorry. | 你听起来可不怎么抱歉 |
[08:37] | All right, fellows, let’s take a quick ten. | 好了伙计们 咱们来个快速问答 |
[08:39] | We’re all still the “Four Amigos” here, right? | 咱们还是《四个老朋友》对吧 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | You don’t have that movie on this Earth? | 你们这个地球上没有那部电影吗 |
[08:44] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去和他谈谈 |
[08:45] | Yeah, talk some sense into him. | 好 让他清醒清醒 |
[08:47] | All right. So what now? | 好了 现在做什么 |
[08:49] | Well, we know from the future | 我们从未来了解到 |
[08:51] | that Savitar gets out of wherever he is, | 萨维塔从某个地方逃出来 |
[08:53] | but for now, he’s still trapped, so… | 但现在 他还是被困住 所以… |
[08:56] | I need to talk to him again. | 我要再和他谈谈 |
[08:57] | No, I knew you were thinking this. | 不 我就知道你在想这事 |
[08:59] | All right? And I won’t do it. | 我不会答应的 |
[09:00] | I’m not gonna be your personal walkie-talkie to him. | 我不想当你跟他的私人对讲机 |
[09:03] | Guys, we can’t. We don’t have the Stone. | 各位 我们也没法做到 我们没有魔法石 |
[09:06] | Actually, we can. | 其实我们可以 |
[09:07] | We still have Savitar’s spatial frequency | 我们还有当我们接通琳达·布莱尔时 |
[09:09] | from when we plugged in Linda Blair here, | 留下的萨维塔空间频率 |
[09:11] | so I think we could work without the Stone. | 所以我想我们可以不用魔法石来通话 |
[09:13] | Julian, I’m sorry, man. We don’t really have a choice. | 朱利安 真抱歉 我们没有选择 |
[09:15] | Oh, we do have a choice. I have a choice. | 我们有的选择 我有选择 |
[09:18] | And I choose to decline. | 而我选择拒绝 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | – We’re starting to fray. – Well, we can’t. All right? | -我们开始争吵了 -我们不能这样 |
[09:24] | Everybody just needs to trust me. | 你们只要相信我就可以了 |
[09:26] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[09:33] | Come to talk me into it, then? | 来说服我了吗 |
[09:35] | No. | 不是 |
[09:36] | Barry’s lost his bloody mind if he thinks | 巴里估计是疯了 才会认为 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna volunteer to be… abused again. | 我会想自愿再被 滥用 |
[09:42] | He’s just trying to protect Iris. | 他只是想保护爱瑞丝 |
[09:44] | We all are. | 我们都想 |
[09:45] | But…not like that. | 但不是像那样 |
[09:49] | Is the reason you don’t want to do this because… | 你不想要这么做的原因 是不是… |
[09:52] | you don’t want me to see it? | 你不想让我看到 |
[09:59] | I just think… | 我只是觉得 |
[10:00] | Hearing his voice coming out of me, I… | 听到我发出他的声音 我… |
[10:03] | It just makes it impossible for you to see me as a normal– | 那会让你很难把我看做正常… |
[10:08] | I’ve had somebody else’s voice coming out of my mouth, | 我也曾有过别人的声音从我嘴里发出 |
[10:10] | and you were still able to see the real me. | 但你依然能够看到真正的我 |
[10:13] | How about trusting that I can do the same thing? | 为什么不相信我可以做到同样的事呢 |
[10:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:27] | I just wanted to do that, | 我就想先下手了 |
[10:28] | in case you changed your mind later. | 以防之后你改变主意 |
[10:32] | Quite all right. | 没关系的 |
[10:37] | Julian, you’re gonna be okay. | 朱利安 你会没事的 |
[10:39] | You know the drill. | 你知道要怎么办 |
[10:40] | Just let your mind go blank. | 让你的思想变空白 |
[10:42] | We’ll take care of the rest. Okay? | 剩下的交给我们 好吗 |
[10:45] | Just let Savitar back in the driver’s seat once more. | 让萨维塔再次回到驾驶席 |
[10:48] | Brilliant. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[10:50] | Let’s just get this over with, yeah? | 赶紧搞完这事吧 |
[11:01] | Bow before my greatness. | 屈服于我的威严之下 |
[11:04] | Be in awe, as you are in the presence of the Almighty. | 敬畏你面前的全能者吧 |
[11:07] | Enough with the… religious nonsense. | 够了 别再扯这些宗教玩意了 |
[11:12] | You were just a man. Like me. | 你不过是个人 像我一样 |
[11:14] | I’m nothing like you, Barry. | 我和你不一样 巴里 |
[11:15] | You’re cruel, you’re selfish. | 你残忍 你自私 |
[11:19] | From my perspective, you’re the big bad. | 从我的视角来看 你是个大恶棍 |
[11:22] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[11:24] | Still here, pretender? | 还在呢 冒牌者 |
[11:26] | Still trying to find your place? | 还在寻找你的定位呢吗 |
[11:28] | I found my place. | 我找到了我的定位 |
[11:30] | It’s standing here with these people, | 我会站在这里 与这些人一起 |
[11:32] | against you. | 与你对抗 |
[11:33] | You know, the sad thing is that you live. | 你知道 最可悲的就是你还活着 |
[11:36] | You survived my wrath. | 你在我的怒火下幸存 |
[11:38] | The coward. Irony. | 一个懦夫 这是讽刺 |
[11:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:42] | You said that I trapped you in the future, where? | 你说我把你困在了未来 在哪 |
[11:44] | The only place that you could think of. | 你能想到的唯一一个地方 |
[11:47] | The only place that could hold me. | 唯一你能够关住我的地方 |
[11:49] | How long have you been imprisoned? | 你被关了多久 |
[11:51] | Long enough to lose my mind several times over. | 长到足够我发疯好几次的了 |
[11:55] | It’s only my will that keeps me on this side of sanity. | 只有我的决心保持着我心智健全 |
[11:58] | You know, it’s funny, when I think of sanity, | 你知道 很有趣 当我想起心智健全时 |
[12:00] | I don’t necessarily think of Savitar. | 我可不会想到萨维塔 |
[12:03] | Well, that’s because you’re small, Cisco. | 那是因为你微不足道 西斯科 |
[12:06] | You’ve always been small. | 你一直都是这么微不足道 |
[12:08] | Reverb told you that you could have been a god. | 回波说了你能成为一个神 |
[12:11] | But instead, you’d rather work as…tech support. | 但相反 你情愿成为一个 技术支持 |
[12:15] | You want to tell me why we’re enemies? | 你能告诉我为什么我们是敌人吗 |
[12:17] | Because we had to be. | 因为我们必须是 |
[12:19] | Only one of us could live. | 我们中只有一个可以活下来 |
[12:21] | You thought that Thawne and Zoom | 你以为斯旺和极速 |
[12:24] | were your biggest foes, but… | 是你最大的劲敌 |
[12:27] | But it’s me. | 是我才对 |
[12:29] | It’s always been me, Barry. | 一直都是我 巴里 |
[12:32] | Man, what did we ever do to you? | 我们对你做过什么 |
[12:33] | You took everything from me! | 你们夺走了我的一切 |
[12:37] | I never asked for any of this, Joe. | 我没想这样 乔 |
[12:40] | I am only this way because of you. | 变成这样都是拜你所赐 |
[12:44] | All of you! | 你们所有人 |
[12:46] | When do we meet? | 我们什么时候会碰面 |
[12:47] | Not long now. | 没有多久了 |
[12:48] | You’re there when I become who I am. | 我变成我时 你在旁边 |
[12:51] | You’re saying I caused you to get your speed? | 你是说 因为我你才有了速度 |
[12:53] | – I created you? – Oh, no. | -我创造了你 -不是 |
[12:56] | I created myself, Barry. | 我创造了我自己 巴里 |
[12:59] | Only I can bring out my greatness. | 唯有我才能成就伟大 |
[13:01] | Your greatness? | 你的伟大 |
[13:03] | Well, you’re still trapped, | 不管你在哪 |
[13:04] | wherever you are, | 现在都是困兽 |
[13:06] | and I don’t know how you’re gonna escape. | 我不知道你要怎样逃脱 |
[13:07] | I mean, we got rid of the Philosopher’s Stone. | 我们已经把魔法石给扔了 |
[13:12] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[13:16] | I am closer to my freedom than I have ever been. | 我比以往任何时候都接近自由 |
[13:21] | Every step, every move that you make, | 你所走的每一步 |
[13:23] | it only brings me nearer to it. | 只会让我离自由更近 |
[13:26] | I only need one more thing. | 我只差一样东西 |
[13:28] | Man, do you love to hear yourself talk. | 你还真是喜欢自说自话 |
[13:32] | Iris, trying to show that you’re not afraid? | 爱瑞丝 你是想表现得不害怕吗 |
[13:36] | But I know you are. | 但我知道你怕 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry that you have to die. | 很抱歉 你必须死 |
[13:41] | But it’s you or me. | 不是你死 就是我亡 |
[13:45] | And despite your feeble efforts to change the future, | 尽管你们不自量力想改变未来 |
[13:48] | you can’t, | 你们会失败 |
[13:50] | because I am the future, Flash. | 因为我就是未来 闪电侠 |
[13:53] | Barry, you’ve had to suffer worse than anyone. | 巴里 你所承受的比任何人都沉重 |
[13:57] | You’ve endured pain your whole life. | 你一生都在忍受痛苦 |
[14:00] | Your mother, | 你的母亲 |
[14:02] | your father… | 你的父亲 |
[14:04] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[14:06] | you’ll never get over this. | 这道坎你永远迈不过去 |
[14:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:18] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[14:20] | Good chat, was it? | 聊得愉快吧 |
[14:23] | I-I don’t know if I can take another one of those séances. | 我不知道还敢不敢再参加一次这通灵会 |
[14:25] | Anyone else with me? | 有人和我有同感吗 |
[14:26] | I almost filled my drawers. | 我差点就拉裤裆了 |
[14:28] | Okay, so other than Savitar taking | 好 除了萨维塔 |
[14:31] | scaring-the-bejeezus-out-of-us to a whole new level, | 那吓死人不偿命的功力上了个新台阶 |
[14:33] | did we actually learn anything? | 我们还知道什么 |
[14:35] | – Please say yes. – Maybe. | -肯定要有什么 -或许吧 |
[14:37] | When I mentioned the Stone, he questioned whether or not | 当我提到魔法石的时候 他问我们 |
[14:39] | we’d really gotten rid of it. | 是不是真的把它给扔了 |
[14:41] | We did. We threw it into the Speed Force. | 我们扔了 扔进了神速力里 |
[14:43] | That’s like throwing it into outer space. | 就跟扔到了外太空没两样 |
[14:44] | Uh, maybe we didn’t. | 也许并不是这样 |
[14:45] | I mean, maybe there’s more to it. | 我是说 事情可能没有这么简单 |
[14:47] | A second Stone? | 还有一块魔法石吗 |
[14:47] | Or maybe the Stone that we had was part of a larger piece. | 也可能是我们扔的不过是魔法石的大碎片 |
[14:50] | How about the Acolytes? | 不如问问那些信徒 |
[14:51] | Maybe they know something we don’t. | 也许他们知道些我们不知道的事情 |
[14:53] | – Hey, what about that one guy? – Craig? | -去问问那个人怎样 -克雷格吗 |
[14:55] | Yes, the Acolyte that you dropped in on | 对 就是你变成冰霜时候 |
[14:57] | when you went all cold? | 顺路拜访的那个信徒 |
[14:59] | His car’s GPS has him located | 他车上定位系统定位显示 |
[15:00] | somewhere near… Mount Buccelato. | 在布切拉托山附近 |
[15:03] | Buccelato, that’s miles away. | 布切拉托 离这好几英里呢 |
[15:05] | What–what would he be doing over there? | 他到那里去干什么 |
[15:07] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个办法来解答了 |
[15:11] | Talk to us. What do you see? | 说说 你看到什么了 |
[15:13] | Some serious “Temple of Doom” Stuff. | 和《夺宝奇兵2》里差不多的情景 |
[15:18] | They have a box. | 他们有个盒子 |
[15:19] | God of Speed, soon your enemies will fall | 极速之神 你的敌人将会倒下 |
[15:21] | and you will rise once more on Earth. | 你将再一次屹立在这地球之上 |
[15:23] | It looks just like the last one that held the Stone. | 看起来像是上次装着魔法石的那个盒子 |
[15:25] | You were right, Barr. | 你猜对了 巴仔 |
[15:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[15:27] | I’m gonna go see what’s in it. | 我要去看看里面有什么 |
[15:36] | What exactly were you guys doing up here? | 你们这是在干什么呢 |
[15:39] | Worshipping His Greatness. | 膜拜极速之神 |
[15:41] | Let’s see how far he gets without this. | 没了这个 我们看他能跑多远 |
[15:44] | He’s ten steps ahead of you. | 他可比你想得远多了 |
[15:46] | There’s no stopping Savitar. | 萨维塔将无法被阻止 |
[15:48] | If I were you… | 如果我是你 |
[15:51] | I’d move up the wedding. | 就把婚礼提前了 |
[16:02] | So far…not so good. | 到目前为止 不太顺利 |
[16:05] | Can’t get any readings off of it. | 什么也检测不出来 |
[16:07] | It’s the same as the last time. | 跟上次的情况一样 |
[16:08] | Are we sure this isn’t the same box? | 你确定这不是同一个盒子吗 |
[16:10] | Well, it can’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[16:11] | I mean, I threw the other one into the Speed Force. | 我是说 我都把另一个扔进神速力了 |
[16:13] | Yeah, but you said the explosion | 没错 但是你说那场爆炸 |
[16:14] | sent you to the future. | 把你送到了未来 |
[16:15] | What if it did something to the box too, you know? | 也许爆炸也对盒子产生了什么影响呢 |
[16:20] | I hate to say it, Barry, but, | 我不想这么说 巴里 但是 |
[16:22] | after all my years of research, | 就我这么多年的研究经验 |
[16:23] | I’ve never heard or come across another box or Stone; | 我从没听过或碰到过另外的盒子与魔法石 |
[16:26] | I think this is it. | 我认为这就是原来那个 |
[16:27] | If that’s true, we need to consider the possibility | 如果你没说错 那我们得考虑可能 |
[16:29] | that Savitar has that Stone. | 萨维塔拿到魔法石了 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna check for radioactive isotopes | 我去检查一下还有没有放射性同位素 |
[16:33] | or gravimetric force residue, | 或重力残留 |
[16:35] | ’cause if it’s the same as the last time– | 要是和上次一样 |
[16:36] | We’re in big trouble. | 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[16:40] | You can go faster than that, Wally. Run! | 你可以更快的 沃利 快跑 |
[16:43] | And… Time! | 时间到 |
[16:46] | Yeah. Yeah. That was, uh… | 很好 很好 刚才那… |
[16:50] | Good. | 好 |
[16:52] | We need to go again. | 我们还得再来一次 |
[16:53] | But I don’t understand. I was fast enough this morning. | 我不懂了 我今早还能达到那个速度的 |
[16:55] | Now all of a sudden, I’m too slow? | 怎么突然之间 我就慢下来了 |
[16:56] | You’re in your head. You gotta get out of your head, man. | 你顾虑太多了 你要放下这些顾虑 |
[16:59] | You gotta just run, you gotta push everything else to the side. | 你只管跑 把所有事都放在一边 |
[17:02] | – Yeah, I’m trying, H.R. I can’t do it! – Okay. | -我在努力 HR 我做不到 -好吧 |
[17:04] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[17:06] | All right. Why not? | 好 为什么做不到 |
[17:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:11] | I do. | 我知道 |
[17:13] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[17:15] | Which is… I totally understand. | 这我也完全能理解 |
[17:17] | I mean, if I were in your shoes, I’d be terrified. | 如果换了是我 我会吓个半死 |
[17:20] | But you can’t run from a place of fear, all right? | 但是你不能带着恐惧去跑 好吗 |
[17:26] | Nobody can do anything effectively coming from a place of fear. | 没人心存恐惧还能把事情做好 |
[17:28] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[17:29] | Savitar can get inside my head. | 萨维塔可以进入我的思维 |
[17:31] | What am I supposed to do if he does that at the wrong time? | 要是他在不恰当的时候进来了怎么办 |
[17:36] | It sure would be a lot easier if I just | 如果我能知道那晚到底发生了什么 |
[17:38] | knew exactly how that night went. | 也许会简单得多 |
[17:40] | Would it ever. | 可不是吗 |
[17:46] | Are you picking up what I’m putting down? | 你和我想到一起去了吗 |
[17:47] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[17:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:51] | No way. I’m not gonna vibe you there | 不行 我不能用震波把你带到那去 |
[17:53] | for you to watch your sister die. | 要你亲眼看着你姐姐死 |
[17:55] | Okay. Just-just-just– | 好吧 这样这样这样 |
[17:56] | Th-this is to help Wallace. | 这是在帮华莱士 |
[17:58] | To help him see what happens | 帮他弄清事情经过 |
[18:00] | so he knows what to do in the moment. | 这样他就能知道到时候该怎么做了 |
[18:02] | Come on, Cisco, please. | 拜托 西斯科 求你了 |
[18:02] | If Savitar’s coming back | 如果萨维塔回来了 |
[18:03] | and I’m the only one that can save Iris, | 我是唯一一个能救爱瑞丝的人 |
[18:05] | I have to do everything I can to make sure that happens. | 我必须得尽一切努力确保能救得了她 |
[18:08] | And you’re sure you want to do that? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[18:09] | Because this is not something you can unsee, Wally. | 因为这不是你逃避得了的事 沃利 |
[18:12] | If this is gonna help me save my sister, yeah. | 如果这能帮我救我姐姐 我确定 |
[18:14] | I have to see it. | 我必须得去看看 |
[18:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:17] | Okay, if you have to see it… | 好吧 如果你一定要看… |
[18:20] | Come on down. Be my guest. | 下来吧 请便 |
[18:23] | H.R., you know how to work this, right? | HR 你知道怎么用这个 对吧 |
[18:25] | I know how to work this, yeah. | 我知道怎么用 |
[18:27] | Anything goes wrong, you get Caitlin down here stat. | 如果有什么差池 马上要凯特琳过来 |
[18:29] | I know what I’m doing. I was here the last time. | 我知道怎么做 上次我也在这里 |
[18:30] | I saw what you did. All I got to do is do this. | 我看见你是怎么做的了 我只用这样 |
[18:36] | – The other one. – It’s the other button. | -另外一个 -是另外一个按钮 |
[18:45] | Bit of a lighter touch next time, please, H.R.! | 下次轻点 拜托 HR |
[18:47] | – Copy. Lighter touch. – This way. | -收到 轻点碰 -这边 |
[18:51] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[18:53] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[18:54] | – Okay. – So that’s the distance I need to cover. | -好吧 -所以我要跑这么远 |
[18:58] | Don’t do this! | 不要这么做 |
[18:59] | Now, finally, I am free of you! | 现在 我终于摆脱你的禁锢了 |
[19:02] | Barry, I love you. | 巴里 我爱你 |
[19:04] | No, don’t say that, all right? You’re gonna be all right. | 不 别说这话 知道吗 你会没事的 |
[19:07] | Hey, I’m begging you, I’m begging you! | 我求你了 我求你了 |
[19:09] | I’m beg… | 我求… |
[19:10] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[19:11] | You lose, Barry. | 你输了 巴里 |
[19:13] | No! | 不 |
[19:16] | No! | 不 |
[19:26] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[19:28] | Iris, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 |
[19:39] | Look. | 看 |
[19:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:49] | What–what’d you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[19:50] | Was it good? Did that–did that help? | 一切顺利吗 有帮助吗 |
[19:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -有 -有吗 |
[19:55] | It helped a lot. | 帮助很大 |
[19:57] | Wally… | 沃利… |
[20:01] | Why does nobody ever listen to me? | 为什么从来就没人听我的 |
[20:04] | You’re so full of it. | 你真是够了 |
[20:07] | – What? – Railing at me | -什么 -你怪我 |
[20:09] | for not telling everyone about Savitar? | 没有告诉大家萨维塔的事 |
[20:11] | What about what you’re not telling everyone, Barry? | 那你没有告诉大家的事呢 巴里 |
[20:14] | What are you– | 你在… |
[20:14] | Cisco vibed me into the future. | 西斯科用震波把我带到未来 |
[20:16] | I saw what happened. | 我看见了事情经过 |
[20:18] | Tell my sister why you asked her to marry you. | 告诉我姐姐为什么你要求婚 |
[20:23] | Go on, tell her the real reason, Barry. | 说啊 告诉她真正的原因 巴里 |
[20:29] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[20:31] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[20:36] | The night that Savitar kills you, | 萨维塔杀了你的那晚 |
[20:39] | you didn’t have a ring on your finger. | 你手上没有带戒指 |
[20:45] | We weren’t engaged yet. | 我们还没订婚 |
[20:49] | So you thought that if we were… | 你就想如果我们订婚了 |
[20:52] | That it might change the future. | 就可能改变未来 |
[20:56] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[20:58] | Iris, wait. | 爱瑞丝 等等 |
[21:02] | Iris, hey. Come on. | 爱瑞丝 等等 |
[21:04] | I love you, okay? I love you more than anything. | 我爱你 好吗 我最爱的就是你 |
[21:07] | That part has never changed. It never will. | 这一点从没改变 将来也不会变 |
[21:11] | Barry, we moved in together after some rash decision | 巴里 就因为你圣诞节的草率决定 |
[21:14] | that you made at Christmas, | 我们才同居 |
[21:15] | and then a couple weeks later, you proposed. | 几周之后你就求婚了 |
[21:17] | You didn’t even ask for my dad’s permission. | 你都没争得我爸的同意 |
[21:18] | I know. I don’t know– I guess I got caught– | 我懂 我不明白 我只是… |
[21:20] | I got caught up in the moment. I… | 当时很困惑 我… |
[21:23] | That is exactly what I am afraid of. | 这正是我害怕的 |
[21:26] | Iris, please, come on– | 爱瑞丝 求你 拜托 |
[21:27] | Barry, I just– I need time to think. | 巴里 给我点时间想想 |
[21:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:48] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[21:52] | I keep coming back to the thought that… | 我总是反复想到 |
[21:55] | I could be the cause of all this. | 一切可能都因我而起 |
[21:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:58] | Savitar’s prophecy. | 萨维塔预言说 |
[22:01] | “One will betray you”” | “会有人背叛你” |
[22:02] | You may well have invited Judas into the group, Caitlin. | 你可能是引狼入室了 凯特琳 |
[22:06] | It’s not you. | 那人不是你 |
[22:07] | It’s impossible to tell | 这很难说 |
[22:09] | Savitar could be controlling me,and | 萨维塔可能控制着我 |
[22:11] | none of us would know about it. | 我们谁都不会知道 |
[22:13] | None of us, not even me. | 谁都不会 连我也不行 |
[22:14] | But this time, we know who it is. | 但这次我们知道是谁 |
[22:17] | How? | 怎么会 |
[22:22] | Because… | 因为 |
[22:24] | I’m the one who betrayed everyone. | 是我背叛了大家 |
[22:33] | How long have you had this? | 这个在你手上多久了 |
[22:36] | Ever since you threw the box into the Speed Force. | 从你把盒子扔进神速力之后 |
[22:40] | It’s such a small piece. | 这只是很小一块 |
[22:41] | I didn’t think it would really matter. | 我觉得不会有问题的 |
[22:45] | Why would you even risk it? | 你为什么会冒这个险 |
[22:47] | Because… | 因为 |
[22:48] | I thought I could use it to get rid of my powers. | 我以为能用它摆脱我的超能力 |
[22:52] | And…can you? | 那摆脱了吗 |
[22:55] | I don’t know. I haven’t been able to figure out how to use it yet. | 不知道 我还没弄懂怎么使用它 |
[22:58] | Okay, well, look, gang, I think we can all agree | 好了 听着各位 我想大家都同意 |
[22:59] | that this is a simple case of the other side– | 从另一面来看这事很简单 |
[23:02] | Killer Frost side of Caitlin | 凯特琳冰霜杀手的一面 |
[23:04] | clouding her better judgment, so… | 影响她做出更好的判断 那么 |
[23:05] | No, H.R. This wasn’t her. | 不 HR 不是她 |
[23:08] | It was me. I’m really sorry, guys. | 是我 我真的很抱歉 各位 |
[23:13] | Right now, we just need to figure out where Savitar is. | 现在 我们只需找到萨维塔在哪 |
[23:15] | Yes, I think that’s a fantastic plan. | 对 我想这计划棒极了 |
[23:18] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们怎么才能找到他 |
[23:23] | – No. – One more time. | -不 -再来一次 |
[23:24] | – No. – No, no. | -不 -不不 |
[23:26] | You want to summon Savitar again? | 你想再次召唤萨维塔 |
[23:27] | I am not a human Ouija board, Barry. | 我不是移动的占卜板 巴里 |
[23:29] | – You can’t just keep– – It’s the last time, all right? | -你不能一直 -最后一次 好吗 |
[23:31] | And only long enough to see | 只需要持续到 |
[23:32] | if maybe we can track his location. | 看我们能不能追踪他的位置 |
[23:33] | – Is that possible? – No. No. | -有可能吗 -不不 |
[23:38] | Julian, we gotta end this, for everybody’s sake. | 朱利安 为了大家我们必须了结这事 |
[23:46] | I’ll see you downstairs. | 咱们楼下见 |
[23:49] | Okay, well, you guys can count me out, all right? | 好了 你们别算上我了吧 |
[23:50] | ‘Cause I didn’t bring an endless supply of boxers to this planet. | 因为我没带那么多装箱工到这个地球来 |
[23:53] | Julian, please. | 朱利安 求你 |
[23:57] | I should have told you. | 我本该告诉你的 |
[24:01] | I can’t believe that you would keep part of that Stone. | 没想到你竟然留着魔法石的碎块 |
[24:04] | Do you not remember what Savitar had me do with that? | 你不记得萨维塔让我用它干什么了吗 |
[24:06] | Yes, I do. | 我记得 |
[24:07] | But you’re not concerned, are you? | 但你不在乎 对吧 |
[24:09] | You just want your own personal meta-human specialist | 你只想让你的私人超能力者专家 |
[24:12] | to try and find you a cure. | 想办法给你找到解药 |
[24:13] | Julian, I don’t want these powers. | 朱利安 我不想要这些超能力 |
[24:15] | I can’t spend the rest of my life wondering | 我的余生不能拿来担心 |
[24:17] | if or when I’m gonna lose this battle | 我会不会或是何时会失败 |
[24:20] | and become Killer Frost. | 最终成为冰霜杀手 |
[24:25] | I thought you more than anyone would understand that. | 我还以为你最明白个中滋味 |
[24:27] | You know– you know what I understand? | 你知道我明白什么吗 |
[24:29] | I understand the real reason that you invited me on this team. | 我明白你邀我加入团队的真正原因 |
[24:32] | That’s not the only reason. | 不只是因为这个 |
[24:34] | Yeah, I wish I could believe that. | 对 真希望我能相信 |
[24:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:50] | I heard what happened. | 我听说发生什么了 |
[24:52] | Thought you might need a pick-me-up. | 想到你可能需要喝点东西提神 |
[24:55] | Worked like a charm when you were a kid. | 你小的时候百试百灵 |
[24:57] | Smaller problems. | 小问题的时候可以 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:09] | So… | 那么 |
[25:12] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[25:13] | I don’t know what I want, Dad. | 我不知道自己想要什么 爸爸 |
[25:15] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[25:17] | Whatever you may be feeling right now about Barry, | 不管你现在怎么想巴里 |
[25:19] | that man does love you. | 那小子确实爱你 |
[25:23] | That–that kind of love is rare. | 这种爱很难得 |
[25:26] | Dad, I wish it were that simple. | 爸 我也希望能这么简单 |
[25:29] | Simple. | 简单 |
[25:30] | Look, only you know | 听着 只有你 |
[25:34] | what’s good for you. | 知道什么对自己好 |
[25:36] | But with the kind of lives | 但是你们俩过的 |
[25:38] | that you two have, | 这种生活 |
[25:41] | that love between the two of you, | 你们两个之间的爱 |
[25:44] | that is the one thing | 是唯一需要 |
[25:47] | that should stay simple. | 保持简单的事情 |
[25:54] | Baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[25:58] | We’ll be here if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么我们就在这里 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:05] | Back to worship me once again? | 又来崇拜我了吗 |
[26:07] | We just wanted to let you know that we’re gonna defeat you. | 我们只想让你知道我们会打败你的 |
[26:10] | Unlikely. | 未必 |
[26:11] | You told us that you’re trapped, | 你告诉我们你被 |
[26:12] | imprisoned for all eternity. | 永远囚禁 |
[26:14] | You’re never getting out | 你永远不会逃出 |
[26:15] | of wherever my future self locked you up. | 未来的我囚禁你的地方 |
[26:18] | You’ll never know freedom again. | 你再也不会自由 |
[26:21] | All will be revealed soon, Flash. | 很快一切便会揭晓 闪电侠 |
[26:25] | You will face my wrath. | 你会感受到我的愤怒 |
[26:27] | You will beg for mercy, | 你会祈求仁慈 |
[26:29] | and you will get none. | 而你什么也得不到 |
[26:37] | – Did it work? – Did it work? | -有用吗 -有用吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah. We got a hit. | 是的 有个线索 |
[26:41] | It’s just that that hit is all of Central City. | 只是线索是整座中城 |
[26:44] | That’s not a hit. The whole city? | 这不是线索 整个中城 |
[26:46] | – Yeah. – God. Well… | -是的 -天 好吧 |
[26:47] | Can we get a little more specific? | 能再具体一点吗 |
[26:49] | Pinpoint a location at least– uh, something? | 至少确定一个地点 有吗 |
[26:51] | I think maybe we can get a little bit more precise, | 也许我们能得到更具体的信息 |
[26:52] | but I’m gonna have to give it the old meta-human try. | 但是我得试下以前追踪超能力者的办法 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:56] | It’s Iris. All right. | 是爱瑞丝 好吧 |
[26:56] | I’ll be right back, but… | 我很快回来 但是 |
[26:58] | Just let me know if you get anything, all right? | 如果你有什么消息就告诉我 好吗 |
[27:00] | All right | 好的 |
[27:21] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I just wanna get back to S.T.A.R. Labs and train. | 是啊 我只是想回尖端科研实验室训练 |
[27:26] | Seeing as how you exploded on Barry in front of everyone, | 鉴于你在大伙面前朝巴里发脾气吗 |
[27:29] | might want to wait on it. | 还是等等吧 |
[27:31] | Well, the truth had to come out, so… | 真话必须说出来 |
[27:34] | Yeah, it did. | 是的 |
[27:36] | Just maybe not that way. | 但最好不是这种方式 |
[27:39] | I mean, we all have to help each other, | 我们都得互相帮助 |
[27:41] | not point fingers. | 而不是指责 |
[27:44] | You’re right. I… | 你说得对 |
[27:47] | I’ll make it up to them. It’s just, | 我会和他们讲和的 只是 |
[27:48] | this whole thing is messing with my head. | 整件事在搅乱我的脑子 |
[27:51] | – Don’t let it. – You don’t get it, Jesse. | -别这样 -你不懂 杰西 |
[27:54] | When you got your powers, | 你得到超能力时 |
[27:55] | you were walking down the street. | 你只是在街上走着 |
[27:57] | Me? I touched the Philosopher’s Stone, | 我呢 我接触了魔法石 |
[27:59] | I got trapped in some cocoon, and… | 我被困在茧里 而且 |
[28:02] | I just feel, because of all of that, I… | 我只是想 因为所有这些 我… |
[28:05] | There’s something wrong with me. | 我有不对劲的地方 |
[28:07] | I feel like Savitar has some kind of…hold on me. | 我觉得萨维塔以某种方式控制我 |
[28:14] | Look, I know. | 听着 我明白 |
[28:16] | Okay? But you’re strong, Wally. | 好吗 但是你很坚强 沃利 |
[28:19] | You can fight this. | 你可以战胜它 |
[28:20] | You know, all I ever wanted was to have powers. | 你知道我最想要的就是拥有超能力 |
[28:25] | To do some good. | 做些善事 |
[28:26] | But now, now I’m– I’m the one responsible | 但是现在 我是那个要负责 |
[28:29] | for saving Iris’ life. | 救爱瑞丝的人 |
[28:33] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be fast enough to save her, so– | 我不知道我能否快到可以救她 |
[28:35] | Okay, Wally. You’re not alone. | 好了 沃利 你并不孤单 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:42] | She’s right, Wally. | 她说得对 沃利 |
[28:45] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[28:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[28:56] | You’re never alone, Wally. | 你从不孤单 沃利 |
[29:02] | – I’ve missed you so much. – I missed you too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[29:05] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[29:12] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[29:15] | Of what you’re trying to become. | 为你努力成为的人骄傲 |
[29:16] | That’s all I want. | 这是我想要的 |
[29:17] | I just want you to be proud of me. | 我只想要你为我骄傲 |
[29:20] | Wally, you’re really freaking me out. | 沃利 你真的把我吓坏了 |
[29:23] | I am, son. I’m so very, very proud. | 我很骄傲 儿子 非常骄傲 |
[29:26] | But you have to stop. | 但是你得停下来 |
[29:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[29:31] | You’re working so hard. | 你太努力了 |
[29:33] | You don’t see how dangerous it is. | 你不明白这有多危险 |
[29:37] | Son, you’re not fast enough. | 儿子 你不够快 |
[29:41] | You never will be. | 永远不会 |
[29:44] | But I can’t–I can’t stop. I have to save Iris. | 但是我不能停 我必须要救爱瑞丝 |
[29:47] | – I have to. – Wally. | -我必须 -沃利 |
[29:55] | You’re in my head again. | 你又在我脑子里了 |
[29:59] | You were always so smart. | 你总是太聪明 |
[30:02] | Weren’t you, Wallace? | 是吧 华莱士 |
[30:04] | But not smart enough. | 但是还不够聪明 |
[30:06] | I have what I need to escape my hell, Wallace. | 我有逃出地狱的东西 华莱士 |
[30:09] | No, not everything. | 不 不是所有 |
[30:11] | We still have a piece of that Stone. | 我们还有魔法石的一部分 |
[30:13] | Not for long. | 暂时而已 |
[30:15] | And once I have it, you and everyone you love | 而一旦我拿到后 你和你所有爱的人 |
[30:19] | will perish. | 将会消失 |
[30:22] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[30:23] | I have to go. I can’t let him get out. | 我得走了 我不能让他出去 |
[30:25] | – What are you talking about? – Savitar. | -你在说什么 -萨维塔 |
[30:27] | You need to tell Barry, okay? | 你要告诉巴里 好吧 |
[30:28] | No. I can do this by myself. | 不 我自己可以解决 |
[30:29] | Jesse, please, just wait here. | 杰西 拜托在这里等我 |
[30:50] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的留言 |
[30:52] | Yeah. Come, sit down. | 先坐下来 |
[30:58] | Iris, | 爱瑞丝 |
[31:01] | I know you’re mad, but– | 我知道你生气 但是 |
[31:02] | No, Barry, that’s not it. | 不 巴里 不是这件事 |
[31:05] | I just want you to listen. Okay? | 你要听我说 好吧 |
[31:09] | I need you to let me say what I need to say. | 你得让我说出心里话 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:17] | I’m not angry… at you. | 我不是 生你的气 |
[31:20] | I understand that you… | 我明白你 |
[31:22] | You want to keep me safe, | 你想要保护我 |
[31:23] | and us getting engaged could change the future. | 我们订婚可以改变未来 |
[31:26] | I– I get all of that. | 我都明白 |
[31:33] | Barry, when you proposed to me… | 巴里 你和我求婚时 |
[31:36] | I said yes because… | 我答应了是因为 |
[31:40] | I love you more than anything. | 我爱你胜过其他一切 |
[31:43] | And I want to be your wife. | 我想成为你的妻子 |
[31:47] | But I thought that you were asking me purely out of love, | 但我以为你向我求婚完全是出于爱 |
[31:50] | not fear. | 而不是恐惧 |
[31:52] | And, Barry, whether you realize it or not, | 巴里 不管你有没有意识到 |
[31:53] | now there’s always gonna be a part of us that’s tainted. | 我们的一部分总会是有污点的 |
[31:58] | Iris, I’m trying to save your life. | 爱瑞丝 我是想救你 |
[32:00] | I know, and that’s the problem. | 我知道 问题就在这里 |
[32:04] | I want to be your wife, Barry. | 我想成为你的妻子 巴里 |
[32:06] | I don’t want to be… | 我不想成为 |
[32:08] | someone that you’re trying to save | 你永生需要救的 |
[32:10] | for the rest of eternity. | 某个人 |
[32:18] | Eternity. | 永生 |
[32:29] | – Can’t see anything. – Give me those. | -什么也看不到 -给我吧 |
[32:30] | – Are those things even working? – Yep. | -这东西还有用吗 -是的 |
[32:32] | – Stop it! – I just wanna see | -住手 -我想看看 |
[32:34] | – if they’re working. – What are you doing? | -它坏没坏 -你在做什么 |
[32:34] | – What do you see? – I’m seeing these white… | -你看到什么了 -我看到白色的 |
[32:38] | – flashes, it’s like… – Flashes? | -闪光 就像 -闪光 |
[32:39] | Yeah, it’s like Savitar speeding through, like, a storm. | 对 就像萨维塔加速经过一样 像风暴 |
[32:42] | No, it’s not a storm. | 不是风暴 |
[32:44] | It’s the Speed Force. | 是神速力 |
[32:47] | He’s in the Speed Force. | 他在神速力里 |
[32:48] | That’s why only speedsters were able to see him. | 所以只有极速者能够看到他 |
[32:52] | Why is Savitar hiding in the Speed Force? | 萨维塔为什么要藏在神速力里 |
[32:54] | He’s not hiding. | 不是藏 |
[32:56] | That’s where the future you trapped him. | 那就是你未来把他困住的地方 |
[32:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:59] | And that’s why Savitar only appears | 所以萨维塔每次 |
[33:00] | for a few moments at a time, because the Speed Force | 只出现一会 因为神速力 |
[33:02] | just sucks him back in. That makes sense. | 把他吸回去了 有道理 |
[33:05] | But we threw the Philosopher’s Stone | 但我们把魔法石 |
[33:06] | into the Speed Force. | 扔到了神速力里 |
[33:08] | And we gave him the very thing he needed to escape. | 我们恰好给了他可以用来逃脱的东西 |
[33:10] | Except, he said he still needed one thing. | 但他说了 他还需要一样东西 |
[33:13] | I don’t think he can come out | 我认为他无法出来 |
[33:14] | because he doesn’t have the whole Stone. | 因为他没有完整的魔法石 |
[33:20] | Guys… | 大伙 |
[33:21] | – Wally went after Savitar. – What? | -沃利去追萨维塔了 -什么 |
[33:23] | He started hallucinating. | 他开始产生幻觉了 |
[33:25] | He thought he was talking to his mom. | 他觉得和他说话的是他妈妈 |
[33:26] | No, that’s–that’s not her. That’s Savitar. | 不 那不是 那是萨维塔 |
[33:29] | – Where’d he go? – I don’t know. | -他去哪了 -我不知道 |
[33:30] | Okay. He was freaking out. He said that | 他急坏了 他说 |
[33:32] | he needed to stop Savitar from getting out, | 他要阻止萨维塔出来 |
[33:34] | and he sped off. | 然后他就冲出去了 |
[33:37] | The Stone. | 魔法石 |
[33:43] | It’s gone? | 不见了 |
[33:44] | – It’s gone. – Barry, we gotta find Wally. | -不见了 -巴里 我们得找到沃利 |
[33:46] | Yeah. If Savitar gets ahold of the Stone, then– | 对 如果萨维塔拿到完整的魔法石 |
[33:48] | He’ll escape for sure. | 他一定会逃出去 |
[33:50] | I can’t find him. He turned off the suit’s telemetry. | 我找不到他 他关了衣服上的遥感 |
[33:57] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[34:00] | Poor Wallace. | 可怜的华莱士 |
[34:02] | Can’t even open a portal. | 连门都打不开 |
[34:04] | You can’t get rid of that Stone, Wallace. | 你无法毁掉魔法石 华莱士 |
[34:08] | Like you can’t get rid of me. | 就像你无法除掉我 |
[34:11] | Shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[34:13] | You know it’s true. | 你知道这是真的 |
[34:15] | You’re not fast enough to throw it into the Speed Force | 你的速度还不够快 无法靠自己把它扔进 |
[34:18] | – by yourself. – Shut up! | -神速力里 -闭嘴 |
[34:23] | I’m going to get out of here, Wallace. | 我要出来了 华莱士 |
[34:25] | And then I’m gonna come for you… | 然后我就会来找你 |
[34:27] | and Barry and your sister, | 巴里 还有你姐姐 |
[34:30] | and I’ll kill everyone you love. | 我会杀掉所有你爱的人 |
[34:32] | No, you’re not real! | 不 你不是真的 |
[34:34] | You’re just in my head, just… | 你只是在我脑海里 |
[34:36] | Oh, I’m real, | 我是真的 |
[34:38] | and I know the limits of your speed. | 我还知道你速度的局限 |
[34:41] | After all, I’m the one who gave it to you. | 毕竟这是我赋予你的 |
[34:45] | And that… | 至于那一点 |
[34:47] | giving me speed… | 赋予我速度 |
[34:49] | that was your biggest mistake. | 是你犯下的最大的错误 |
[35:06] | – There’s a massive power surge. – Where? | -出现了一个巨大的能量波动 -哪里 |
[35:08] | The old Kob Factory. | 旧柯布工厂 |
[35:12] | Pulling up security footage. | 正在调出监控录像 |
[35:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[35:18] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[35:29] | No! Help me, Barry! | 不 救救我 巴里 |
[36:06] | I am free! | 我自由了 |
[36:17] | Ground. Air… | 大地 空气 |
[36:21] | I can feel again. I can breathe again. | 我又能触摸到了 我又可以呼吸了 |
[36:25] | I’ve beaten you, finally. | 我终于打败了你 |
[36:29] | Where’s Wally? | 沃利在哪 |
[36:30] | What just happened to him? | 你刚对他做了什么 |
[36:32] | Like the Greek myth of Atlas, | 就如同希腊神话中的阿特拉斯一样 |
[36:34] | who could not put down the sky until someone took his place, | 在有人取代他之前他不能放下背上的苍穹 |
[36:38] | Wally has taken my place in the Speed Force. | 沃利取代了我在神速力中的位置 |
[36:42] | You know me. I love a good myth. | 你知道我的 我很喜欢这种美好的神话故事 |
[36:46] | He took your place. What… | 他取代了你的位置 什么 |
[36:48] | When you created Flashpoint, | 你创造闪点之时 |
[36:50] | you unwittingly provided me with the means for my return. | 无意中为我的回归提供了途径 |
[36:55] | Wally… | 沃利 |
[36:56] | You gave me the idea to turn Wally into Kid Flash, | 你让我想到了把沃利变成闪电小子这个方法 |
[37:00] | to make him fast enough to replace me | 让他变得足够快以取代我 |
[37:03] | in your prison. | 在你打造的牢笼中的位置 |
[37:04] | His youth and ego were my allies. | 他的年少无知和轻狂帮了我大忙 |
[37:07] | So taken with his fame and speed, | 他被名利和速度所吸引 |
[37:10] | he never saw he was running right into my trap. | 完全没有发觉自己正奔向我的陷阱 |
[37:14] | How do I get him out? | 我要如何把他救出来 |
[37:16] | Wally’s gone. | 沃利已经被带走了 |
[37:17] | How do I get him out? | 我要如何把他救出来 |
[37:18] | Suffering in an endless void for all eternity. | 在无尽的虚空之中永恒地承受着折磨 |
[37:22] | Another victim Barry Allen failed to save. | 又一位巴里·艾伦没能拯救的牺牲品 |
[37:27] | No! | 不 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[37:43] | If you had the strength to end my life, | 如果你有能力终结我的生命 |
[37:46] | you would have done it in the future. | 你早就在未来这么做了 |
[37:48] | But Barry Allen doesn’t kill. He’s the good guy. | 但巴里·艾伦未能痛下杀手 他是个好人 |
[37:52] | The boy Joe raised. The man Iris loves. | 乔抚养成人的男孩 爱瑞丝心爱的男人 |
[37:56] | You have everything. | 你拥有一切 |
[37:58] | And deserve none of it. | 但同时也不配拥有一切 |
[38:03] | I’m going to destroy this city like I did in the future, | 我要像我在未来已经做过的那样毁了这座城市 |
[38:07] | so you can see the truth, Barry. | 这样你就可以看清真相了 巴里 |
[38:09] | And then, you’ll treat me like a god. | 然后 你会把我当成神一样膜拜 |
[38:14] | You’re not a God! | 你根本不是神 |
[38:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:23] | I am the future, Flash. | 我就是未来 闪电侠 |
[38:36] | Show your face. | 露出你的真面目 |
[38:41] | I want so badly to kill you, | 我是如此强烈的想杀了你 |
[38:43] | and I will. | 我也会这么做的 |
[38:45] | But you have to live a little while longer. | 但你必须得多活一会 |
[38:47] | Long enough to see Iris die. | 活到亲眼看着爱瑞丝死去 |
[38:59] | The blade didn’t hit your organs, | 刀刃没有伤到你的内脏 |
[39:00] | but it did shatter your clavicle. | 但它击碎了你的锁骨 |
[39:02] | Hang in there, man, hang in there. | 忍耐一下 伙计 忍住 |
[39:03] | – We have to take it out. – Do it! | -我们得把刀刃拔出来 -拔吧 |
[39:05] | Any medicine I give you | 你的新陈代谢系统 |
[39:06] | your metabolism will burn through. | 会迅速消耗掉我给你用的任何药物 |
[39:07] | All right. Just do it, okay? | 好的 直接拔 好吗 |
[39:08] | – Just do it. – Hold him down. | -就直接拔出来 -把他按住 |
[39:10] | – Okay. – Gonna be okay, mate. | -好了 -你会没事的 伙计 |
[39:11] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Bite down on this. | -你会没事的 -咬住这个 |
[39:14] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 对不住了 |
[39:16] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[39:33] | – How long was I out? – Not long. | -我昏迷了多久 -没多久 |
[39:36] | Are you in much pain? | 你现在感觉很疼吗 |
[39:49] | I might be able to do something with this. | 我也许能从这刀刃中查到点什么线索 |
[39:55] | Joe. | 乔 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:01] | Not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[40:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[40:06] | I mean, is he in pain? Is he… | 我是说 他在受苦吗 还是 |
[40:15] | One will suffer a fate worse than death. | 将面临比死亡更可怕的命运 |
[40:27] | Jesse, I… | 杰西 我 |
[40:31] | I’m not like your dad. I don’t really… | 我并不是你父亲 我真的不 |
[40:33] | know what the right words are– | 不知道现在该说什么话 |
[40:40] | What are we gonna do? | 我们下面怎么办 |
[40:43] | We have to bring him back. We have to save him… | 我们必须把他救回来 我们必须得去救他 |
[40:46] | I can’t lose Wally, Barry. | 我不能失去沃利 巴里 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:13] | I’m gonna work on this. | 我去研究研究这个刀刃 |
[41:16] | Yeah. I’ll see you soon. | 我也先走了 回头见 |
[41:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:28] | I should have never… | 我就不该 |
[41:30] | – I was afraid. – I know. | -我当时很害怕 -我知道 |
[41:33] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[41:37] | Fear makes us do a lot of things that we shouldn’t. | 恐惧会驱使我们做很多我们不应该做的事 |
[41:44] | My fear’s the reason for all of this. | 我的恐惧是造成这一切的根源 |