时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:19] | and I saw him murder the woman that I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to change the future, | 我会尽我一切的努力来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | The night that Savitar kills you, | 萨维塔杀了你的那晚 |
[00:36] | you didn’t have a ring on your finger. | 你手上没有带戒指 |
[00:37] | We weren’t engaged yet. | 我们还没订婚 |
[00:39] | So you thought that if we were… | 你就想如果我们订婚了 |
[00:40] | That it might change the future. | 就可能改变未来 |
[00:42] | Now there’s always gonna be a part of us that’s tainted. | 我们的一部分总会是有污点的 |
[00:45] | Why is Savitar hiding in the Speed Force? | 萨维塔为什么要藏在神速力里 |
[00:47] | That’s where the future you trapped him. | 那就是你未来把他困住的地方 |
[00:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:49] | I have what I need to escape my hell, Wallace. | 我有逃出地狱的东西 华莱士 |
[00:52] | Not everything. We still have a piece of that stone. | 不是所有 我们还有魔法石的一部分 |
[00:55] | It’s gone? | 不见了 |
[00:55] | If Savitar gets ahold of the stone… | 如果萨维塔拿到完整的魔法石 |
[00:57] | He’ll escape for sure. | 他一定会逃出去 |
[00:58] | You can’t get rid of that stone, Wallace. | 你无法毁掉魔法石 华莱士 |
[01:01] | You’re not fast enough to throw it into the Speed Force | 你的速度还不够快 无法靠自己把它扔进 |
[01:04] | by yourself. | 神速力里 |
[01:08] | Wally has taken my place in the Speed Force. | 沃利取代了我在神速力中的位置 |
[01:14] | We have to bring him back. We have to save him. | 我们必须把他救回来 我们必须得去救他 |
[01:16] | My fear is the reason for all of this. | 我的恐惧是造成这一切的根源 |
[01:20] | Savitar was right. This is all because of me, | 萨维塔说得对 这都是因为我 |
[01:24] | because of my weakness. | 因为我的软弱 |
[01:26] | Flashpoint. | 闪点 |
[01:28] | And because of it, everyone’s lives have changed. | 因为这事 所有人的人生都改变了 |
[01:30] | Everyone I love is suffering. | 我所爱的人都在受折磨 |
[01:33] | This has to stop. | 不能这样下去了 |
[01:35] | I can’t let anyone hurt anymore because of me. | 不能再因为我让别人受到伤害了 |
[01:38] | No one else should have to pay for my sins. | 他们不应该为我的错而受惩罚 |
[01:41] | And they won’t. | 他们不会了 |
[01:43] | Ever again. | 再也不会了 |
[01:46] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[01:48] | Get the Breach Room ready. | 把缺口房间准备好 |
[01:50] | Okay, for what? | 好的 你要做什么 |
[01:53] | I’m gonna save Wally. | 我要去救沃利 |
[01:56] | How exactly are you going to do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[01:59] | I’m going back into the Speed Force. | 我要再回到神速力里 |
[02:06] | I’m just trying to wrap my mind around | 我一直在想象 |
[02:08] | you going into the Speed Force again. | 你再次进到神速力里的情形 |
[02:10] | The Savitar said he was there for years. | 萨维塔说他在里面待了好几年了 |
[02:12] | You said it was like being in space. | 你说那里就像太空一样 |
[02:15] | – I know. – So what are you gonna do? | -我知道 -那你打算怎么做呢 |
[02:16] | You gonna run in there and run around till you find him? | 你就在里面跑来跑去 直到找到他吗 |
[02:19] | – It’s endless. – I know. | -那永远没有尽头 -我知道 |
[02:21] | And this is the only way to save Wally. | 但这是救沃利唯一的办法 |
[02:22] | Yeah, yeah, I just– we need a plan. | 是是 我知道 可我们需要定个计划 |
[02:25] | I–I… | 我 |
[02:27] | I don’t wanna lose both my sons. | 我不想再失去一个儿子了 |
[02:29] | Look, gang, I don’t understand the Speed Force, | 各位 我对神速力不太理解 |
[02:32] | but there are plenty of people in this room who do. | 可是这里有很多人对它很了解 |
[02:35] | Am I correct in assuming there’s a point coming? | 我觉得你又有什么高见了 |
[02:37] | My point is why can’t you use your knowledge to fashion | 我的高见就是你为什么不能利用你的才学 |
[02:40] | some kind of safety precaution for young BA right here so that, | 为年轻的BA设计一种安全措施 这样 |
[02:43] | while he’s in the Speed Force, he doesn’t get lost. | 当他身处在神速力时 就不会迷失方向了 |
[02:46] | Oh, so you’re saying I can just whip up | 所以你是说我只要 |
[02:48] | some kind of inter-dimensional tether | 打开一个维度范围 |
[02:49] | to just anchor him to the Universe? | 把他和这个宇宙牢牢地绑在一起 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:53] | – That’s exactly what I can do. – Yeah! | -我完全可以这么做 -没错 |
[02:56] | Now we’re cooking with helium. | 我们要用氦来做饭了 |
[02:57] | Yes, and I can– I can add a biological component | 没错 我可以添加一个生物成分 |
[02:59] | that will measure his vitals when he’s in the Speed Force. | 用来测量他在神速力里的生命体征 |
[03:01] | – That’s a great idea. – Thank you, Caitlin. | -这个主意不错 -谢谢你 凯特琳 |
[03:03] | Because if we can monitor Barry’s vitals, | 因为如果我们能检测巴里的生命体征 |
[03:05] | we’ll know if they fluctuate, | 一有不稳定 我们立刻会知道 |
[03:06] | and we can pull him out. | 就能把他拉回来了 |
[03:07] | You mean “Pull us out.” | 你是说把我们俩拉回来 |
[03:09] | Yeah, if you’re going in there to save Wally, so am I. | 没错 如果你要去救沃利 我也要去 |
[03:12] | Jesse, you’re gonna stay here. | 杰西 你要留在这 |
[03:13] | Because if your father finds out | 因为如果你爸发现 |
[03:15] | you’re lost in some negative world, | 你迷失在某个消极的世界里 |
[03:16] | the first person to get a broken schnoz is me. | 第一个要痛扁的人就是我 |
[03:19] | There’s a negative world? | 有消极世界吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah, negative world. | 当然有消极世界 |
[03:21] | Really? They have Super Mario on Earth-29? | 真的吗 地球29上有超级玛丽吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah, challenge me. | 有 还挑战我呢 |
[03:25] | Barry, you need my help. Your shoulder is still broken. | 巴里 你需要我的帮忙 你的肩膀还伤着 |
[03:27] | It’s okay. It’s almost healed. | 没事 快愈合了 |
[03:29] | No, look, I can do this. | 不 听着 我可以的 |
[03:30] | I know, but I need you to stay here. | 我知道 但是你要留在这 |
[03:33] | Keep the city safe while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 维护城市安全 |
[03:35] | And this is something I have to do alone, okay? | 这件事我必须一个人去做 |
[03:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | Okay, let’s go to work. | 好吧 开工吧 |
[03:49] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你说两句吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:54] | I’m gonna find Wally. | 我会找到沃利的 |
[03:56] | Whatever’s holding him, | 无论他被关在哪 |
[03:58] | whatever’s keeping him trapped in there, | 无论他为什么被困住 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna get him back. | 我都会把他带回来的 |
[04:04] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[04:11] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[04:13] | Did I lose you? | 我失去你了吗 |
[04:26] | Bar. | 巴仔 |
[04:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:31] | Nothing, nothing, I’m just trying to make her | 没事 没事 我只是尽量让她 |
[04:35] | not worry so much. | 别这么担心 |
[04:37] | About Wally or you? | 担心沃利还是你 |
[04:40] | Joe, now’s not the time, all right? | 乔 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[04:42] | Look, you are about to risk your life to save her brother. | 你将要冒着生命危险去救她弟弟 |
[04:48] | I think now is the perfect time. | 我认为现在说最合适不过了 |
[04:53] | She’s having doubts about us. | 她对我们之间存有疑虑 |
[04:56] | About marrying me. | 对嫁给我存有疑虑 |
[04:58] | Did she call off the engagement? | 她取消订婚了吗 |
[05:01] | Guess I changed the future one too many times. | 看来我把未来改变得太多了 |
[05:07] | I think that’s gonna do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[05:09] | We should be able to use this to keep track of Barry’s vitals. | 我们应该能用这个监控巴里的生命体征 |
[05:11] | He’ll play astronaut, and we’ll play Houston. | 他是航员 我们就是休斯顿宇航中心 |
[05:13] | Right, but how exactly are you gonna track his location | 没错 但是他在神速力里时 |
[05:15] | when he’s in the Speed Force? | 你要怎么追踪他的位置 |
[05:17] | Well, this is just a simple modification | 在我们上次用来把巴里拉回来的东西上 |
[05:19] | from what we used to get Barry out last time, | 做一个简单的改动就行了 |
[05:20] | so the electrode halo? | 那个电极头环 |
[05:23] | – Julian wasn’t part of the team last time. – Not yet. | -上次朱利安还没加入我们的小队 -还没 |
[05:26] | Right. You know that thing we used to talk to Savitar? | 对 那个我们用来和萨维塔对话的东西 |
[05:27] | – Yes. – Meet the electrode halo. | -对 -那就是电极头环 |
[05:31] | So basically these two are linked electromagnetically | 我和头环之间就是通过金牙并利用电磁 |
[05:34] | via Goldtooth. | 而相互连接 |
[05:35] | Goldtooth? | 金牙 |
[05:36] | Yeah, it’s kind of the Cisco Ramon | 没错 西斯科·拉蒙发明的 |
[05:39] | interdimensional equivalent of Bluetooth. | 一种跨维度版本的蓝牙 |
[05:41] | Kind of proud of it. | 我挺得意的 |
[05:42] | Anyway, it gives us all the relevant locus information | 总之 无论巴里被困在多元宇宙的哪个角落 |
[05:44] | no matter what corner of the multiverse Barry’s stuck in. | 这东西都能给我们确切的位置信息 |
[05:46] | And, if Barry needs our help, | 如果巴里需要我们的帮助 |
[05:47] | it’ll stimulate Cisco’s prefrontal cortex. | 它就会刺激西斯科的前额皮质 |
[05:49] | And I’ll open a breach and… send him back in. | 然后我会打开缺口 送他回来 |
[05:51] | Good Lord, multiverses, breaches, halos, | 好极了 多元宇宙 缺口 头环 |
[05:54] | easy bloody peasy. | 真是小菜一碟 |
[05:56] | By George, I think he’s got it. | 没错 我觉得他已经懂了 |
[05:58] | Cisco, you about ready? | 西斯科 你准备好了吗 |
[06:00] | Born ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[06:05] | Okay. Here’s winging it. | 好吧 碰碰运气吧 |
[06:09] | Winging it? Wait, what do you mean? | 碰碰运气 什么意思 |
[06:11] | Well, I mean, I don’t really have a map of the Speed Force, | 意思是 我其实没有神速力的地图 |
[06:13] | so when I vibe Barry into it… | 我用震波送巴里进去时 |
[06:15] | You have no idea where I’m gonna land. | 你不知道我会去哪里 |
[06:16] | But the good news is, if he gets stuck | 但好在 如果他被困在 |
[06:18] | on the wrong side of the tracks, now we can fish him out. | 那一边的某个地方 我们能把他找回来 |
[06:27] | Find my boy. | 找到我的孩子 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes. | 我会竭尽所能 |
[06:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | I love you, Iris. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝 |
[06:45] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:54] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:56] | Good to go. | 可以出发了 |
[07:03] | To infinity and beyond. | 前往无穷无尽的世界 |
[07:11] | Okay, once I let go, you’re on your own. | 我一放开你 就全靠你自己了 |
[07:15] | Do it. | 放手吧 |
[07:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:48] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[08:11] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[08:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:47] | Hey, Bar. | 你好 巴仔 |
[09:04] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[09:05] | Why did you come back to this place? | 你为什么回来这地方 |
[09:08] | I’m here to save Wally West. | 我来救沃利·韦斯特 |
[09:10] | Ever the hero, huh, Barry? | 总是逞英雄啊 巴里 |
[09:13] | It’s my fault that he’s trapped here. | 他被困在这里都怪我 |
[09:15] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:17] | Where is Wally West? | 沃利·韦斯特人呢 |
[09:20] | He’s not exactly here, per se. | 可以说他其实不在这儿 |
[09:22] | He’s in the prison you created. | 他在你创造的监狱里 |
[09:25] | Well, your future self, that is. | 未来的你创造的 |
[09:28] | How do I get him out? | 我怎么救他出来 |
[09:31] | How do I get him out? | 我怎么救他出来 |
[09:32] | I think you’ll find we’re not gonna be | 我觉得你会发现 |
[09:33] | as accommodating as we were the last time you visited us. | 我们没有上次你来时那么通融了 |
[09:36] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话究竟什么意思 |
[09:38] | It means things have changed. | 意思是时过境迁了 |
[09:40] | We gave you your speed back because you said you’d | 我们把极速还给你是因为你答应 |
[09:42] | come to terms with your mother’s death, | 甘心忍受你母亲的死 |
[09:45] | but you lied to us. | 但你骗了我们 |
[09:47] | – I– – You went back in time | -我 -你回到过去 |
[09:49] | and saved her. | 救了她 |
[09:50] | And, in doing so, you created Flashpoint. | 因为如此 你创造了闪点 |
[09:52] | Zoom had just killed my father. | 极速那时刚杀了我父亲 |
[09:54] | We know, and we understand, | 我们知道 我们明白 |
[09:58] | which is why we allowed you to do that, | 所以我们放任你那么做 |
[10:00] | but choices have consequences. | 但有因必有果 |
[10:03] | And I’m afraid we can’t let you make any more choices like that. | 恐怕我们不能再让你种下那样的因 |
[10:06] | Wally is just a kid. | 沃利还只是个孩子 |
[10:08] | He’s a Flash. | 他也是闪电侠 |
[10:09] | He made his choice. | 他自己做出了选择 |
[10:11] | Now he has to live with it, just like you do. | 如今他需要承担后果 正如你一样 |
[10:16] | I’m not going anywhere until Wally’s free. | 放走沃利之前我哪里也不去 |
[10:19] | Then be prepared to spend an eternity in here. | 那你就做好永远在这里的准备吧 |
[10:25] | Why would you order a single espresso? | 你怎么点了单倍浓咖啡 |
[10:26] | It’s gotta be at least a double espresso. | 至少要双倍的 |
[10:28] | I can go triple. | 我三倍特浓也可以 |
[10:29] | – Doesn’t affect me at all. – Frightening. | -对我完全没影响 -可怕 |
[10:31] | I can have a quadruple, a sextuple. | 我可以喝四倍 六倍都行 |
[10:33] | There you are. I’m gonna get us all coffees | 你来了 我给大家买咖啡去 |
[10:35] | ’cause we got a lot of work to do, you know? | 我们有好多事情要做 |
[10:37] | A lot of– A lot of stuff to do. | 好多 好多事情要做 |
[10:38] | It doesn’t affect me though. It doesn’t affect me at all! | 对我毫无影响 对我毫无影响 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | He scares me. | 他吓到我了 |
[10:46] | I was wondering, do you think you could use this | 我在想 你觉得我们能不能用这个 |
[10:49] | to track Savitar’s location? | 追踪萨维塔的位置 |
[10:52] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这个主意倒不错 |
[10:53] | You know, I couldn’t before because he was | 之前我没法这样做 |
[10:55] | in the Speed Force, but, now that he’s out of it, | 因为他在神速力里 但现在他出来了 |
[10:57] | feeling footloose and fancy-free, I’m sure– | 无拘无束自由自在了 我相信 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry, you know what? That was insensitive of me. | 抱歉 我真是太迟钝了 |
[11:03] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[11:03] | Okay, so let’s say I find Savitar, right now. | 如果我现在找到了萨维塔 |
[11:09] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么办 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna go after him. | 我要去抓他 |
[11:14] | Jesse, are you out of your mind? | 杰西 你疯了吗 |
[11:17] | No, okay? I can’t just sit here waiting. | 我没疯 我不能就坐在这里等 |
[11:19] | You can, and you will. | 怎么不能 你必须等 |
[11:21] | We all will. And, soon enough, Barry’s | 我们必须等 而且很快 |
[11:22] | gonna get Wally out of the Speed Force. | 巴里就会带着沃利逃出神速力的 |
[11:24] | You don’t know that, okay? | 你并不能确定 |
[11:26] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不能确定 |
[11:27] | The only thing we actually know is that Savitar is out there, | 我们唯一能确定的是萨维塔出来了 |
[11:29] | and, if we can, we have to find him | 如果我们可以 我们必须找到他 |
[11:31] | and send him right back where he came from. | 把他送回原来他呆的地方去 |
[11:35] | You’re staying here. | 你要留下来 |
[11:46] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[11:51] | 朱莉·格瑞尔 2024年4月25日 | |
[11:52] | I wrote that article. | 是我写了那篇文章 |
[11:55] | That used to be my byline, but not anymore. | 署名以前是我的 但现在不是了 |
[12:02] | Well, 2024 is a long ways away. | 2024年还早 |
[12:09] | Things could still change. | 未来还可能会改变 |
[12:13] | What if it’s too late? | 如果一切都太晚了呢 |
[12:16] | What if some things can’t be undone? | 如果有些事发生了就不能抹去呢 |
[12:23] | You having second thoughts? | 你是后悔了吗 |
[12:26] | I guess I’m just worried that I made the wrong decision. | 我想我只是担心我做了错误的决定 |
[12:33] | And what? | 怎么 |
[12:35] | You think that calling things off sent Barry | 你觉得暂停订婚的事才会让巴里 |
[12:39] | running into the Speed Force? | 跑进神速力去吗 |
[12:42] | Please, we both know that he was gonna | 别这样 我们都明白无论怎样 |
[12:44] | go save Wally no matter what. | 他都会去救沃利的 |
[12:47] | Yeah, that’s just the kind of hero he is. | 是啊 他就是那样的英雄 |
[12:53] | Sweetheart, I know– I know how you’re feeling. | 宝贝 我知道你的感受 |
[12:59] | You can’t figure out which way’s up right now, can you? | 你现在无法辨别怎么做才是对的 |
[13:05] | Do yourself a favor. | 帮你自己个忙 |
[13:07] | Look deep inside that big, beautiful heart of yours. | 去审视一下你那博大美丽的心灵 |
[13:13] | You’ll find the answer you’re looking for. | 你会找到你想要的答案的 |
[13:24] | Eddie Thawne’s life was almost so different. | 艾迪·斯旺的生活本可以不同的 |
[13:30] | Iris was about to be his wife. | 爱瑞丝本要做他的妻子 |
[13:33] | Joe was about to be his father-in-law. | 乔本要成为他的岳父 |
[13:36] | But things didn’t turn out that way, did they, Barry? | 但是事情没有那么发展下去对不对 巴里 |
[13:46] | Instead of that life being his legacy… | 他没有过上那样的人生 |
[13:52] | This is. | 这个才是 |
[14:01] | So the only reason you came back is to save Wally. | 这么说你回来就只是为了救沃利 |
[14:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:08] | There’s no other reason? | 没别的原因了吗 |
[14:11] | No. | 没了 |
[14:13] | All right then, Bar. | 那么好吧 巴仔 |
[14:15] | If you want Wally, all you need to do is go through those doors. | 你想救沃利 只需要穿过这些门 |
[14:22] | But you’re gonna have to outrun that thing first. | 但你先得超过那个东西的速度 |
[14:27] | Time Wraith. | 时间亡灵 |
[15:15] | *Hush, little baby, don’t say a word* | *别哭 小宝贝 别出声* |
[15:19] | *Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird* | *妈妈要给你买一只知更鸟* |
[15:24] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[15:30] | *And if that mockingbird don’t sing* | *要是知更鸟不唱歌* |
[15:35] | *Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring* | *妈妈就给你买个钻石戒指* |
[15:41] | That baby… | 那个孩子… |
[15:45] | Is she… | 她… |
[15:46] | Beautiful. | 漂亮吗 |
[15:49] | Just like her mother. | 真像她母亲 |
[15:53] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[15:54] | Hello, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[15:57] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[16:00] | Perhaps some sort of new metal akin to a Luttinger liquid? | 也许有什么和拉廷格液体类似的新型金属 |
[16:05] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[16:06] | Man, I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这是什么玩意 |
[16:08] | All I know, it just came off the armor of some hindu speed god, so… | 我只知道 这是印度教极速之神盔甲的碎片 |
[16:12] | It’s like the box the philosopher’s stone came in. | 这就像魔法石被扔进的盒子 |
[16:14] | It simultaneously exists and doesn’t exist. | 既存在又不存在 |
[16:16] | Like Schroeder’s cat. Remember Schroeder? | 就和薛罗谔的猫一样 还记得薛罗谔吗 |
[16:19] | Guy with the cat in the box | 那个人把猫放在一个盒子里 |
[16:21] | both dead and alive at the same time, dun, dun, dun, which, by the way, | 这只猫同时又是死的又是活的 顺便说下 |
[16:24] | seems like cruelty for animals half the time. | 这似乎有一半时间对动物很残忍 |
[16:27] | Okay, I think you’re thinking of Schrodinger, maybe? | 好吧 我觉得你说的是薛定谔吧 |
[16:30] | Schroding–no. | 薛定… 不 |
[16:31] | Yeah, ’cause Schroeder’s the guys from “Peanuts.” | 对 因为薛罗谔是《史努比花生大电影》里的人 |
[16:34] | – I don’t think so. – Yeah, the one with the piano. | -才不是呢 -是的 那个弹钢琴的人 |
[16:36] | The– Charlie Brown has the piano on my Earth. | 弹… 查理·布朗有我们地球上的钢琴 |
[16:40] | That’s the whole gag ’cause he can’t play the piano. | 这就是个笑话 因为他根本不会弹钢琴 |
[16:42] | – He’s terrible. – No. | -他太烂了 -不对 |
[16:44] | Oh, my God, who cares about cats or pianos | 老天 谁要管猫还有钢琴 |
[16:47] | or the freaking “Peanuts”? | 还是什么可怕的”花生” |
[16:49] | It’s not “The Peanuts.” | 不是”那个花生” |
[16:50] | It’s just “Peanuts.” | 就是《史努比花生大电影》 |
[16:51] | You have been studying this thing for hours. | 你们研究这个东西很久了 |
[16:53] | Can we or can we not use it to track Savitar? | 我们到底能不能用它追踪萨维塔 |
[16:56] | Okay, all right, wind it in. | 好了 好了 言归正传 |
[16:58] | As far as we can tell, the shard is made | 据我们所知 这个碎片 |
[17:00] | of near-frictionless material | 由接近零阻力的材料制成 |
[17:01] | that’s in a constant state of flux. | 状态不停地变化 |
[17:03] | So while it’s utterly motionless on the outside — | 所以它表面上是完全静止的 |
[17:05] | It’s constantly moving on the inside. | 内部却在不断运动 |
[17:08] | Yes, it’s as if it’s being | 是的 就好像 |
[17:09] | affected by some sort of external source, | 有什么外力在影响它 |
[17:11] | much like the tides are affected by the phases of the moon. | 这跟潮汐力受月相影响大抵相同 |
[17:15] | Okay, okay, then it has to be Savitar. | 好 好吧 那肯定是萨维塔 |
[17:18] | I mean, this was part of his armor. | 这是他的盔甲上掉下来的 |
[17:19] | Maybe it’s trying to reconnect with its other pieces. | 也许它想和其它部分重连 |
[17:22] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[17:23] | It’s just like “The Iron Giant.” | 这就像”铁巨人” |
[17:26] | If this is true, then this shard could lead us right to him. | 如果是这样 这个碎片就能带我们找到他 |
[17:29] | That’s an idea. | 这是一个思路 |
[17:31] | Okay, all right, so what are we waiting for? | 好 那我们还等什么 |
[17:33] | Let’s– | 我们… |
[17:34] | Hold your roll, Jesse Quick. | 别着急 杰西·快客 |
[17:37] | This hesitation that you feel, on behalf of the group, | 我代表大家说说 你心中的犹豫 |
[17:41] | is our realization that this “Go for broke” attitude | 让我们意识到一开始 |
[17:44] | is the very attitude that got Wallace in his predicament | 正是”孤注一掷”的态度让华莱士 |
[17:47] | in the first place. Am I right? | 陷入困境 对吗 |
[17:48] | I can’t believe I’m uttering the words, | 无法相信我会说出这话 |
[17:50] | – but I actually agree with H.R. – Ditto. | -但我其实赞同HR -同上 |
[17:54] | – Thanks, boys. – A lone speedster… | -谢了 伙计们 -单凭一个极速者 |
[17:56] | It’s just no match for Savitar. | 根本不是萨维塔的对手 |
[17:58] | – Yeah, but– – Jesse, we’re gonna find him. | -对 但是 -杰西 我们会找到他的 |
[18:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[18:02] | When the real Flash gets back. | 真正的闪电侠回来的时候 |
[18:04] | That came out wrong, um… | 我不该这么说 |
[18:10] | Put my foot in it. | 我说错话了 |
[18:13] | Jesse, Jesse! | 杰西 杰西 |
[18:17] | Oh, Jesse, hey, Jesse, quick question: | 杰西 杰西 快问快答 |
[18:19] | Merlot or Cabernet? | 墨尔乐还是解百纳葡萄酒 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | What wine do you think would go best with a big, old | 你觉得一个穿11码鞋的大个子老头 |
[18:25] | men’s size 11 shoe stuffed in his mouth? | 最适合喝哪种葡萄酒 |
[18:28] | – H.R.? – Yeah? | -HR -怎么了 |
[18:29] | – Just leave me alone. – I get it, I get it. | -我想静静 -我懂 我懂 |
[18:32] | I get– Savitar– | 我懂 萨维塔 |
[18:33] | Savitar hurt the one you love, now you wanna hurt Savitar. | 萨维塔伤害了你爱的人 你想以牙还牙 |
[18:36] | Yeah, bet your ass, I do. | 对 猜对了 我想 |
[18:38] | No, I get it. I–I love it. | 不 我懂 我很欣赏 |
[18:39] | I respect it. I’m a little worried though | 我也尊重这点 但我有点担心 |
[18:42] | that, in your zeal for payback, you might be the one | 你报仇心切 最后受伤的 |
[18:45] | who ends up getting hurt. | 可能是你 |
[18:46] | – On my Earth… – Yeah. | -在我的地球 -对 |
[18:48] | – I am the real Flash. – I know. | -我就是真正的闪电侠 -我知道 |
[18:50] | That’s why I– | 所以我 |
[18:51] | I should’ve said what I said. | 我才说了那番话 |
[18:52] | No, no, you shouldn’t have, okay? | 不不 你不该 好吗 |
[18:54] | ‘Cause I’ve fought plenty of monsters before. | 因为我之前打败了很多怪物 |
[18:56] | Yeah, absolutely. | 对 没错 |
[18:58] | Like Savitar, though? | 但打败过萨维塔吗 |
[18:59] | ‘Cause, look, here’s the thing. | 因为 听着 是这样的 |
[19:02] | If your father were here, he would– | 要是你父亲在这 他会 |
[19:04] | Do everything in his power to stop Savitar. | 竭尽全力阻止萨维塔 |
[19:07] | And that is exactly what I’m gonna do. | 而我也正要那么做 |
[19:12] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[19:14] | I mean, hats off to you. You really are Hard-Hat Harry’s | 向你致敬 你可真是”老顽固”哈里的 |
[19:16] | – little girl, aren’t you? – Yeah, I am, | -女儿啊 -对 没错 |
[19:17] | and you’re not him. | 而你不是他 |
[19:19] | So just do us both a favor and stop trying to be. | 那就别为难彼此 别费劲了 |
[19:26] | This troubles you. | 这让你心烦 |
[19:28] | Another life that could’ve been and never was. | 本该诞生却从未存在过的另一个生命 |
[19:35] | Caitlin and Ronnie should’ve had that. | 凯特琳和罗尼本该拥有的 |
[19:39] | A family, a future. | 拥有家庭和未来 |
[19:42] | The future doesn’t always turn out as we want it to. | 未来不总是如我们所愿 |
[19:47] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[19:49] | First Eddie, now Ronnie, showing me all of the people | 先是艾迪 现在是罗尼 让我看到所有 |
[19:54] | who sacrificed themselves for the greater good. | 为更伟大的事业牺牲的人 |
[19:56] | No, Barry, their sacrifices were for you, | 不 巴里 他们为你而牺牲 |
[19:59] | as was Wally’s when he attempted to stop Savitar. | 沃利尝试阻止萨维塔时也是如此 |
[20:02] | No, Savitar tricked Wally. | 不 沃利被萨维塔骗了 |
[20:05] | And now he’s trapped. | 现在他被困了 |
[20:06] | Wally doesn’t belong in the Speed Force. | 沃利不属于神速力 |
[20:08] | You have to let me take his place. | 你得让我代替他 |
[20:13] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这 |
[20:14] | Or the other reason, Barry. | 或是另有目的 巴里 |
[20:17] | I wanna sacrifice myself for Wally. | 我想为沃利牺牲自己 |
[20:20] | – We can’t allow that. – Why not? | -我们不会允许的 -为什么 |
[20:22] | Because where Wally’s gone is a hell all his own. | 因为沃利的下场全得他独自承受 |
[20:26] | Savitar said, “One will suffer a fate far worse than death.” | 萨维塔说过”有人会遭遇比死更惨的命运” |
[20:30] | And it’s not for you. | 这话说的不是你 |
[20:32] | Leave, Barry, while you still can. | 走吧 巴里 现在为时未晚 |
[20:35] | No. | 不 |
[20:44] | Whatever hell Wally’s trapped in, | 不管沃利被困在哪儿 |
[20:45] | I’m gonna set him free, | 我都要救他出来 |
[20:47] | and I’m not leaving here until I do. | 救不出来 我就不走 |
[20:51] | Very well, but you were warned. | 很好 警告过你了 |
[21:01] | Hunter Zolomon. | 亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[21:15] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[21:26] | – Is it Barry? – Did something happen to him? | -是巴里吗 -有什么情况吗 |
[21:28] | We don’t know. One second, the telemetry | 不知道 一秒前 遥感数据还 |
[21:29] | was perfectly normal, and– | 十分正常 然后… |
[21:30] | Then his vitals, they just started crashing. | 他的生命体征开始急速下降 |
[21:33] | We warned you. | 我们警告过你 |
[21:35] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:37] | You speak of sacrifice, yet you still let others | 你说要牺牲自己 但你还是让别人 |
[21:40] | bear the burdens that should be on your shoulders. | 替你扛肩上的重任 |
[21:44] | Okay, okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[21:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:48] | I never should’ve asked Wally to save Iris. | 我不该让沃利去救爱瑞丝 |
[21:51] | It should’ve been me. | 那是我该做的 |
[21:55] | Please, let me save him. | 求你 让我救他 |
[21:58] | There’s only one way to free Wally West | 从永恒的折磨中解救沃利·韦斯特 |
[22:00] | from his eternal torment. | 只有一个方法 |
[22:02] | You must free yourself first. | 你先得解救自己 |
[22:22] | I love you, Iris. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝 |
[22:27] | No. | 不 |
[22:29] | – Cisco, is he– – I don’t know, I don’t know. | -西斯科 他… -我不知道 |
[22:31] | Find out! | 找出来 |
[22:33] | I can’t. | 找不到 |
[22:36] | – The tether’s gone. – What? | -连接中断了 -什么 |
[22:38] | That was him and Wally’s lifeline out of the Speed Force. | 那是他和沃利逃出神速力的救命线 |
[22:40] | How are we gonna get them back? | 我们怎么把他们救回来呢 |
[22:42] | I don’t know that we can. | 据我所知 不能 |
[23:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:21] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[23:31] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[23:33] | Wally, Wally! | 沃利 沃利 |
[23:39] | I’m gonna get you out, okay? | 我要把你救出来 |
[23:40] | Just hang on. | 再坚持一下 |
[23:42] | Visiting hours are over, Flash. | 探视时间结束 闪电侠 |
[23:55] | So… | 所以… |
[23:58] | That’s not yours. | 那不是你的 |
[24:00] | – Get out of my way. – I can’t do that. | -让开 -不行 |
[24:03] | Not if you’re planning on using that to fight Savitar. | 你不能用那东西去对付萨维塔 |
[24:04] | I can’t. | 我不允许 |
[24:06] | You’re not gonna talk me out of this, okay? | 你说服不了我的 |
[24:07] | – I already told you you’re not– – Not your dad. | -我告诉过你 你不是… -不是你爸 |
[24:09] | That message was received loud and clear. | 清清楚楚地听到了 |
[24:12] | Now hear mine. | 现在听我说 |
[24:14] | Taking on Savitar all alone | 一个人去找萨维塔 |
[24:16] | is not gonna bring Wallace back, Jesse. | 救不回华莱士 杰西 |
[24:19] | It’s just gonna get you killed, and that, | 只会害死自己 那样不行的 |
[24:22] | my friend, that is not happening. | 朋友 那样不行的 |
[24:25] | Not on my watch. | 我不允许 |
[24:28] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, said my piece. | 说完了 |
[24:31] | And guess what? | 猜怎么着 |
[24:32] | I’m still not– | 我还是没… |
[24:35] | Moving… | 动… |
[24:43] | That was oddly satisfying. | 莫名其妙地爽呢 |
[24:48] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:50] | Wally West is caught in an endless temporal loop, | 沃利·韦斯特被困在无尽的时间循环里 |
[24:53] | just like Savitar after you imprisoned him here in the future. | 就像你将来把萨维塔困在这里的样子 |
[24:57] | No wonder he hates you. | 怪不得他恨你 |
[25:03] | What’s he seeing? | 他看见了什么 |
[25:05] | He’s reliving the single most painful moment of his life | 他在不断重复人生中最痛苦的时刻 |
[25:09] | over and over again. | 反反复复 |
[25:13] | His mother’s death. | 看见她母亲的死亡 |
[25:16] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[25:19] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 不该由他承受 |
[25:21] | Let me guess. You do? | 那我猜猜 该是你吗 |
[25:25] | I know what my hell is. | 我知道我的地狱是什么 |
[25:27] | I’ve already seen it in the future. | 我已经在未来看到了 |
[25:29] | You don’t like the future, Flash? | 你不喜欢未来的样子吧 闪电侠 |
[25:31] | – Change it. – I can’t. | -改变它 -我做不到 |
[25:33] | Don’t you get it? I can’t! | 你听不懂吗 我做不到 |
[25:34] | I’m not fast enough. He is. | 我不够快 而他可以 |
[25:40] | That’s why you have to let me take his place. | 那就是为什么应该让我代替他 |
[25:45] | Wally can save Iris. | 沃利可以救爱瑞丝 |
[25:48] | Not learning your lesson, Barry. | 你还是没明白 巴里 |
[25:50] | You keep telling us one thing and then doing another. | 你总是说一套 做一套 |
[25:55] | You wanna know what inspired Leonard Snart | 你知道为什么莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[25:58] | to sacrifice himself? | 会自我牺牲吗 |
[26:00] | It was you, Barry Allen. | 是因为你 巴里·艾伦 |
[26:03] | You inspired him to be better. | 是你启发他变得更好 |
[26:06] | You inspired him to be selfless, to sacrifice himself for others, | 你让他变得无私 为了别人牺牲自己 |
[26:11] | to be a hero, just like you. | 像你一样做个英雄 |
[26:15] | I’m no hero. Not lately. | 我不是英雄 最近不是了 |
[26:19] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[26:21] | You’ve had enough, Scarlet Speedster? | 你撑不住了吗 红衣极速者 |
[26:24] | Time to hang up the cowl and give it all up? | 准备挂起战衣 放弃一切了吗 |
[26:28] | Well, if you’re out… | 你一旦放弃 |
[26:31] | you’re out. | 就出局了 |
[26:33] | I’m done fighting. | 我不想再战斗了 |
[26:34] | We know, and that’s exactly the problem. | 我们知道 而且那就是问题所在 |
[26:42] | You think seeing Iris’ death is hell? | 你以为看见爱瑞丝的死就是最惨的事 |
[26:44] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你还没见识到全部 |
[26:51] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[27:04] | All right, you stupid piece of metal, | 你这个破金属片 |
[27:07] | take me to your leader. | 带我去找你的主人 |
[27:18] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[27:37] | Jesse Quick. | 杰西·快客 |
[27:38] | I knew you would come for me. | 我就知道你会来找我 |
[27:49] | How’d you know I was coming here? | 你怎么知道我会来这里 |
[27:50] | Because I know everything that happens. | 我知道所有正在发生的事 |
[27:53] | I’ve already lived it. | 我已经经历过了 |
[27:54] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[27:56] | You should be. | 你应该怕 |
[28:08] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[28:10] | HR H.R.? | |
[28:12] | It’s a little late to talk me out of this, okay? | 现在想说服我有点迟了 |
[28:13] | I’m not gonna try and talk you out of anything. | 我并不想说服你什么 |
[28:15] | I learned that lesson. | 我吸取教训了 |
[28:16] | You have something that belongs to me. | 你拿了属于我的东西 |
[28:24] | I need a little help here, H.R. | 我需要点帮助 HR |
[28:26] | Bum, bum, thinking. | 我正在想办法 |
[28:27] | Think faster. | 快点想 |
[28:28] | What do we got? We’re fighting Savitar. | 有什么线索呢 我们对抗的是萨维塔 |
[28:29] | Savitar is a speed god. He’s omnipotent. | 萨维塔是极速之神 他无所不能 |
[28:31] | He’s invulnerable. | 无懈可击 |
[28:33] | Then why does he need a suit of armor? | 那他为什么要穿盔甲 |
[28:35] | Jesse, he’s vulnerable | 杰西 他的弱点 |
[28:36] | somewhere under the suit. Find a gap, find an opening, | 在盔甲下面 找个缝隙 找道口子 |
[28:38] | and go for it. | 放手一搏 |
[28:41] | I have such plans for you in the future, Jesse Quick. | 杰西·快客 我已经安排好你的未来了 |
[28:45] | And I have plans for you too. | 我也安排好你的了 |
[28:47] | This is for Wally. | 这是为了沃利 |
[29:05] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[29:06] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[29:07] | Is this really you, or is this | 真的是你吗 还是说 |
[29:11] | just another Speed Force test? | 这只是神速力的又一个测试 |
[29:14] | Yeah, kid, it’s really me. | 是的 孩子 真的是我 |
[29:18] | How? | 你是怎么过来的 |
[29:19] | As soon as the team lost contact with you, | 团队和你失联之后 |
[29:21] | Cisco came to my Earth and told me what was happening. | 西斯科就立刻来到了我的地球告知了我详情 |
[29:24] | I came here to help. | 我是过来帮你的 |
[29:25] | Let’s get Wally. | 我们去救沃利吧 |
[29:28] | ‘Fraid I can’t let you do that. | 恐怕我不能让你这么做 |
[29:30] | Getting a little slow in your golden age there, Garrick. | 动作没你巅峰时期那么快了啊 加里克 |
[29:34] | Stop. | 住手 |
[29:34] | Can’t do that either. | 这个同样办不到 |
[29:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[29:50] | I’m taking Wally. | 我要带沃利走 |
[29:51] | We can’t let you do that, Barry. | 我们不能让你这么做 巴里 |
[29:54] | Yeah? Try and stop me. | 真的吗 那就试试阻止我 |
[30:05] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[30:12] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[30:18] | Barry, Jay. | 巴里 杰伊 |
[30:22] | I saw my mom. | 我看到我妈妈了 |
[30:23] | – I know, I know. – My mom. | -我知道 我知道 -我妈妈 |
[30:26] | I know. Look at me now, okay? | 我知道 现在看着我 好吗 |
[30:28] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[30:30] | You’re free now, | 你现在自由了 |
[30:32] | okay? We’re going home, all right? | 听到了吗 我们现在回家 好吗 |
[30:35] | It’s okay. We’re going home. | 没事了 我们回家 |
[30:42] | Jay, let’s go. | 杰伊 我们走吧 |
[30:46] | Sorry, kid, this is where I stay for a while. | 抱歉 孩子 我要在这待一段时间了 |
[30:52] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么啊 |
[30:55] | We both know that a speedster needs to take Wally’s place. | 我们都清楚需要有一位极速者替代沃利的位置 |
[31:01] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我过来的原因 |
[31:02] | No, no, Jay, you already lived your hell | 不 不 杰伊 你被极速囚禁的时候 |
[31:05] | when you were Zoom’s prisoner. | 已经受过这种地狱般的折磨了 |
[31:07] | And you set me free, and I owe you for that. | 而你让我重获自由 我欠你一份情 |
[31:09] | – Jay– – I’ve run a hell of a race, | -杰伊 -我已经跑过一次美妙的赛程了 |
[31:13] | but every marathon has a finish line. | 但每场马拉松都是有终点的 |
[31:16] | Time’s finally come for me to cross it, but you– | 现在终于到了我冲线的时刻了 而你 |
[31:20] | you, Barry, need to put an end to this once and for all | 你 巴里 得永远地终结这一切 |
[31:25] | and stop Savitar. | 并阻止萨维塔 |
[31:30] | How? | 如何阻止 |
[31:34] | Do what you do best. | 做你最擅长的事 |
[31:37] | Be The Flash. | 做闪电侠 |
[31:43] | Cisco said that he could use this to track you | 西斯科说他可以用这个追踪你们的位置 |
[31:48] | and bring you home. | 并把你们接回去 |
[31:56] | I’m gonna get this back to you again | 等我回来把你从这救出去 |
[31:59] | when I break you out of here. | 一定把这个还给你 |
[32:02] | See you soon, Flash. | 回头见了 闪电侠 |
[32:26] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[32:27] | Do you think you can reel them in? | 你觉得你能把他们钩回来吗 |
[32:28] | I don’t know. I’ve never felt this much | 我不知道 我从未感受过如此强大的 |
[32:31] | harmonic feedback. | 震波反馈 |
[32:32] | It feels like the Speed Force is about to– | 就好像神速力要 |
[32:36] | – Wally! – Barry! | -沃利 -巴里 |
[32:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:42] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[32:43] | We will be. | 我们会好的 |
[32:47] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[32:49] | Three speedsters go in, and only two come out. | 进去了三位极速者 却只出来了两位 |
[32:52] | Jay… | 杰伊 |
[32:55] | Jay stayed back | 杰伊为了救沃利 |
[32:59] | to save Wally. | 留在了那里 |
[33:06] | Come on, Wally, let’s get you checked out. | 来吧 沃利 我们给你检查一下 |
[33:13] | I thought I lost both my boys. | 我以为我要失去我的两个儿子了 |
[33:15] | Thanks for bringing him back. | 谢谢你把他救了回来 |
[33:16] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:25] | I thought I’d lost you too. | 我以为我也要失去你了 |
[33:29] | I’m right here. | 我哪也不去 |
[33:43] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[33:46] | And it just appeared to you in the form of Eddie Thawne? | 就那么以艾迪·斯旺之形在你面前显现吗 |
[33:49] | – And Ronnie? – And Snart. | -还有罗尼 -史纳特 |
[33:51] | All to teach me another lesson. | 所有这些让我明白了一件事 |
[33:53] | Which was what? | 什么 |
[33:55] | Saving Iris is my responsibility | 拯救爱瑞丝是我的使命 |
[33:57] | and mine alone. | 是我一人的 |
[33:59] | It’s why the Speed Force didn’t let me take Wally’s place, | 这也就是为什么神速力不让我代替沃利 |
[34:01] | why Jay sacrificed himself to do it. | 而杰伊会牺牲自己去做 |
[34:05] | So I could finish this. | 好让我能完成这事 |
[34:07] | Jay, hero among heroes. | 杰伊是当之无愧的英雄 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:13] | We can’t just leave him in there. | 我们不能就这么把他留在那里 |
[34:15] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[34:16] | I’ll beat Savitar. We’ll get him out. | 我会打败萨维塔 我们一起解救他 |
[34:19] | Good, ’cause it seems to me the Speed Force | 那就好 对我来说 |
[34:20] | is a little bit of a crazy place. | 神速力实在是个疯狂的地方 |
[34:22] | Just ask Wallace. | 华莱士知道 |
[34:24] | Yeah, yeah, what– what Wally saw– | 是 没错 沃利所目睹的 |
[34:29] | it’s gonna haunt him for a while. | 会困扰他好一阵 |
[34:31] | So until he can get past it, and he’s really ready | 所以 在他能彻底放下 |
[34:34] | to go back out there, Kid Flash is | 并且准备好回归前 |
[34:37] | gonna need to take a break for a while. | 闪电小子得有一阵不会出现了 |
[34:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:47] | Are you? | 你好吗 |
[34:49] | Right, you should see the other guy. | 是啊 你这还不算什么 |
[34:54] | Caitlin said I’ll be fine. | 凯特琳说我会好的 |
[34:55] | Jesse, I can’t believe you went after Savitar by yourself. | 杰西 没想到你居然一个人去追萨维塔了 |
[34:59] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[35:02] | I mean, the same thing you were when you did it. | 如果是你 你也会这么做的 |
[35:05] | Yeah, that was a mistake. | 嗯 那是个错误 |
[35:08] | One that I will never make again. | 我再也不会犯这样的错了 |
[35:10] | Yeah, yeah, me either. | 是啊 我也不会 |
[35:15] | Not on this Earth, anyway. | 至少在这个地球上不会 |
[35:20] | Wait, what? You’re going back | 等等 什么 |
[35:22] | to Earth-2 already? | 你就要回地球二了吗 |
[35:24] | – Earth-3, actually. – But you just got here, Jesse. | -是地球三 -可是杰西 你才回来 |
[35:27] | I know, I know, and I want to be with you. | 我知道的 我也想陪着你 |
[35:32] | It’s just Savitar said he had plans for me in the future. | 只是萨维塔说 他在未来对我有所安排 |
[35:37] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我得阻止这样的情况发生 |
[35:41] | Besides, until Barry can get Jay out of the Speed Force, | 而且 在巴里把杰伊从神速力解救出来之前 |
[35:44] | Earth-3 needs a Flash to protect it. | 地球三得有个闪电侠守护 |
[35:51] | I love you, Jesse. | 我爱你 杰西 |
[35:58] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:08] | You show those villains on Earth-3. | 地球三的恶棍准没好果子吃 |
[36:10] | Nobody messes with our Jesse Quick. | 没人敢惹我们的杰西·快客 |
[36:12] | That’s right. You give them hell. | 没错 给他们点颜色看看 |
[36:13] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[36:14] | We’re here if you need us, all right? | 你需要我们的话 我们就在这 |
[36:16] | – Safe travels. – Thanks. | -一路顺风 -谢谢 |
[36:21] | Sorry for the, uh… | 很抱歉 |
[36:23] | Yeah, yeah, me too. Good left-hook. | 我也一样很抱歉 左勾拳练得不错 |
[36:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | I shouldn’t be surprised. Us Wellses– | 我一点也不惊讶 我们威尔斯 |
[36:31] | We are forces to be reckoned with. | 我们可不容小觑 |
[36:33] | That we are. | 可不是吗 |
[36:36] | Thank you, H.R. | 谢谢你 HR |
[36:38] | For what? | 为什么 |
[36:40] | Just being a friend. | 就为你是我的朋友 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:01] | This isn’t good-bye. | 这不是告别 |
[37:03] | No, it’s more like “See you later.” | 对 这更像是回头见 |
[37:07] | I can’t wait. | 等不及下次相见了 |
[37:28] | So, | 那么 |
[37:30] | fun fact uncovered by our intrepid Jesse Quick, | 我们无畏的杰西·快客在最近与 |
[37:35] | in her latest dust-up with the so-called “God of Speed,” | 所谓极速之神的争斗中揭开了有趣的真相 |
[37:39] | guess who feels pain. | 猜猜谁感觉到痛苦了 |
[37:42] | What–what exactly are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 |
[37:43] | Are you saying that underneath the suit of armor that’s he’s– | 你是说在那副盔甲之下他其实… |
[37:46] | Yes, James. He’s not a God. | 没错 詹姆斯 他不是神 |
[37:50] | He’s just a man, baby. | 他只是一介凡人 |
[37:53] | – A man? – Yeah. | -凡人 -对 |
[38:17] | Thank you for saving Wally. | 谢谢你救了沃利 |
[38:19] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[38:25] | So, I just– | 我只是… |
[38:28] | Look, you told me that you only wanted to marry someone | 你告诉我你只想嫁给一个 |
[38:33] | because they love you and not because | 真正爱你 而并不是 |
[38:34] | they were trying to save you, and I get that. | 想要救你的人 我懂 |
[38:39] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:43] | You know, I’ve lived with a lot of death, | 我经历过很多次生死 |
[38:47] | tragedy in my life,and | 生命中的悲剧 |
[38:50] | seeing you die… | 眼睁睁看着你死去… |
[38:55] | It’s impossible not to be consumed by that. | 不为此备受折磨是不可能的 |
[39:00] | Yeah, no, I get that. I do. | 我懂的 |
[39:04] | It just… | 只是… |
[39:07] | it made me question if you were asking me | 你出于这种原因而向我求婚 |
[39:09] | for the right reasons, you know? | 我觉得不太好 你懂吗 |
[39:12] | If it was out of love or | 是出于爱还是 |
[39:17] | responsibility. | 责任感 |
[39:21] | But, hey, look, while you were gone, | 但你离开之后 |
[39:23] | I realized something. | 我意识到了一些事情 |
[39:26] | I don’t have to doubt why you wanna marry me. | 我不必质疑你想要娶我的原因 |
[39:27] | It’s the same reason that I wanna marry you. | 那和我想要嫁给你的原因是一样的 |
[39:32] | I wanna be your wife, Barry. | 我想成为你的妻子 巴里 |
[39:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:53] | But… | 但… |
[40:05] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:09] | I proposed | 我向你求婚 |
[40:14] | because I thought it would save you. | 是因为我觉得那样可以救你 |
[40:18] | I thought Wally would save you. | 我以为沃利可以救你 |
[40:20] | I–I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:25] | I alone have to save you in the future, and I’m going to, | 我必须孤身一人在未来救下你 我会这么做 |
[40:28] | but not by changing it. | 但不是凭借改变现状 |
[40:31] | By embracing it. | 而是直面它 |
[40:35] | Okay… | 好 |
[40:37] | what–what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:43] | It means that I– | 我的意思是… |
[40:45] | I think we need some space | 我觉得我们 |
[40:47] | for a while. | 需要分开一段时间 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[40:54] | but–I–I don’t– I don’t know how we can | 但我不知道继续这样 |
[40:56] | move forward like this, with– | 我们该怎么过下去 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:22] | I guess I’ll go to my dad’s. | 我回爸爸那儿去吧 |
[41:23] | No, you stay here. | 不 你留在这里 |
[41:24] | I’ll–I’ll stay with Cisco. | 我搬去西斯科那里 |