时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Flash” and “Supergirl”… | 《闪电侠》和《超女》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | What just happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:05] | Wally has taken my place in the Speed Force. | 沃利取代了我在神速力中的位置 |
[00:09] | It’s okay, we’re going home. | 没事 我们回家了 |
[00:10] | What Wally saw, it’s gonna haunt him for a while. | 沃利所目睹的 会困扰他好一阵 |
[00:13] | I proposed because I thought it would save you. | 我求婚是因为我觉得那样可以救你 |
[00:16] | – What does that mean? – I think we need some space. | -什么意思 -我们需要分开一阵子 |
[00:19] | I owe you the truth. My name is Mon-El. | 我应该告诉你实话 我叫蒙·艾尔 |
[00:21] | I’m the former Prince of Daxam. | 我是达克萨姆星以前的王子 |
[00:22] | I deserve better than being lied to. | 我不该被骗的 |
[00:25] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[00:31] | Toodles! | 拜拜 |
[00:35] | *I’m singin’ in the rain* | *我在雨中歌唱* |
[00:38] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[00:40] | Everything’s better in song. | 歌声中的世界更美好 |
[00:41] | When you speak, it’s just words. | 你说话时吐露的仅仅是词语 |
[00:44] | But when you sing, you open up your soul | 而你歌唱时 你敞开了自己的灵魂 |
[00:46] | and let who you really are shine through. | 让真正的自己闪闪发光 |
[00:48] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[00:50] | I love you, my beautiful boy. | 我爱你 乖儿子 |
[00:52] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:54] | *I’m happy again* | *乌云变朗日* |
[00:58] | *I’m laughing at clouds* | *我嘲笑乌云* |
[01:00] | *So dark up above* | *高高在上 暗黑压抑* |
[01:04] | This… | 这… |
[01:05] | Again? | 又听啊 |
[01:07] | What, are you gonna spend the rest of your life | 怎么 你打算余生 |
[01:09] | sitting around on the couch? Come on. | 都坐在沙发上吗 起来 |
[01:10] | You’ve been doing this for days. Let’s do something. | 你已经这样好几天了 起来做点事 |
[01:12] | – Let’s go out. – No, man, I’m sorry. | -我们出去 -不 抱歉 |
[01:13] | I–I don’t feel like going out. | 我不想出去 |
[01:15] | What is it with you and musicals these days anyhow? | 这些天你为什么总听这些音乐剧 |
[01:18] | Everything’s better in song. | 歌声中的世界更美好 |
[01:21] | Listen, dude, I know | 兄弟 我知道 |
[01:22] | you’ve been going through a tough time | 自从爱瑞丝取消订婚后 |
[01:24] | since Iris broke off the engagement, | 你过得不好 |
[01:26] | – or, I guess… – What? | -或者我猜… -什么 |
[01:28] | Technically, since you broke off the engagement. | 准确说 自从你取消订婚后 |
[01:29] | Whoever broke off the engagement, | 无论谁取消订婚 |
[01:31] | it doesn’t matter, I just– | 都不重要 我只是… |
[01:33] | I don’t know, man. I want to help. | 我不知道 我只是想帮你 |
[01:34] | Nothing you can really do. | 你帮不上什么 |
[01:36] | Really? I guess I’m just gonna | 是吗 我只要让 |
[01:37] | have to let Mr. Gene Kelly take over | 吉恩·凯利先生来接手就好 |
[01:40] | ’cause, Lord knows, I can’t do anything about that. | 天啊 因为我对这个可真是没法子 |
[01:47] | – It’s H.R. – Yeah. | -HR打来的 -好吧 |
[01:58] | BA B.A., | |
[02:00] | someone’s coming through. | 有人要穿过来了 |
[02:01] | Could be Gypsy. | 可能是吉普赛 |
[02:04] | Could be, or it could be– | 可能吧 也可能是… |
[02:08] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[02:10] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[02:13] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[02:14] | We don’t know, | 我们不知道 |
[02:15] | but whoever did it has come to this world. | 但这么做的人已经到这个世界来了 |
[02:25] | Her vitals are low. | 她的生命体征很弱 |
[02:27] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样多久了 |
[02:28] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[02:31] | Okay, we need to find whoever did this to Kara | 我们得找到这样对卡拉的人 |
[02:33] | and punch him repeatedly until he reverses | 然后揍到他逆转 |
[02:35] | whatever spell he put on her, and I get to punch him first. | 卡拉身上的咒语 而且我得第一个揍他 |
[02:38] | Who are you exactly? | 你到底是谁 |
[02:39] | My name is Mon-El. | 我是蒙·艾尔 |
[02:41] | I’m–I’m Kara’s… | 我是卡拉的… |
[02:43] | friend. | 朋友 |
[02:45] | We’re more– more than friend. | 我们不只是朋友 |
[02:48] | We’ve been kissing a lot. | 我们接吻过好几次了 |
[02:50] | Oh, she never mentioned she had a boyfriend. | 她从没说过她有男朋友 |
[02:52] | It’s a recent thing, so… | 这是最近的事 |
[02:54] | I thought you two broke up. | 我以为你们俩分手了 |
[02:57] | I tell you what, I know enough not to mention | 这么告诉你吧 我很清楚 |
[02:59] | the breakup between Barry and–uh– | 所以不去提巴里他们分手的事 |
[03:02] | – H.R. – Sorry. | -HR -抱歉 |
[03:05] | Look, hey, whatever’s going on between me and Kara, | 无论我和卡拉之间发生什么事 |
[03:07] | I cannot leave her like this, okay? | 我不能让她这个样子 |
[03:09] | – I need to get her back. – We will, I promise. | -我要把她救回来 -我们会的 我保证 |
[03:12] | So what happened to her? | 她到底出了什么事 |
[03:14] | An alien prisoner escaped our custody. | 外星人囚犯从我们这逃脱了 |
[03:16] | He did something to her, put her in some kind of a coma. | 他对她做了什么 让她陷入了昏迷 |
[03:19] | And then he disappeared. | 然后就消失了 |
[03:20] | We tracked him here and followed. | 我们追踪到他来了这 所以就跟来了 |
[03:21] | Okay, but why would he come to this Earth? | 但他为什么来到这个地球 |
[03:23] | Well, we believe… | 我们认为 |
[03:25] | for you. | 是来找你的 |
[03:26] | – Me? Why? – We don’t know. | -找我 为什么 -不清楚 |
[03:27] | But his last words before he disappeared | 但他消失的最后一句话 |
[03:29] | were about finding the fastest man alive. | 说是要找现今世上速度最快的人 |
[03:33] | Okay, well, clearly, | 好吧 显然 |
[03:34] | we’re talking about a breacher here. | 有穿越者来了这里 |
[03:36] | And if there’s one thing I can do, | 只有一件事我能做 |
[03:38] | it’s find breachers. | 就是找到穿越者 |
[03:43] | So what else can you tell us about this guy? | 对于这家伙 你们还知道些什么 |
[03:45] | Not much. | 知道得不多 |
[03:47] | It’s like he just materialized out of thin air. | 他就像是凭空出现的 |
[03:49] | You mean like this clown just did? | 就像这个小丑一样吗 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[04:00] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[04:03] | I understand what you’ve been through. | 我明白你所经历过的事 |
[04:05] | Stuck in the Speed Force, things you saw… I get it. | 困在神速力里时所看到的事物 我明白 |
[04:07] | I also know that sometimes, the old adage is true. | 我也知道有时 古话说得没错 |
[04:10] | When you get bucked from the horse, | 当你从马背上摔下时 |
[04:12] | best thing you can do… | 你能做的只有 |
[04:14] | get right back on the damn thing and ride, Wallace. | 爬上去再接再厉 华莱士 |
[04:17] | Ride! | 继续驰骋吧 |
[04:25] | Hello, Barry Allen. | 你好啊 巴里·艾伦 |
[04:27] | – How do you– – Know your name? | -你怎么知道… -知道你的名字吗 |
[04:29] | I know a lot of things. | 我知道很多事 |
[04:31] | And I can do a lot of things too. | 也能做很多事 |
[04:35] | Wally West made it here too. | 沃利·韦斯特也来了 |
[04:36] | This is exciting. | 真是兴奋啊 |
[04:38] | It’s good of you to join the party, Kid Flash. | 你能一起来玩真是太好了 闪电小子 |
[04:40] | I’m happy to have you. | 很高兴你能来 |
[04:41] | What do you want with Supergirl? | 你要把超女怎么样 |
[04:42] | Same thing that I want with both of you. | 和对你们俩一样 |
[04:46] | To teach you all a lesson. | 给你们所有人上一课 |
[04:55] | Is that all you got, Kid Flash? | 你就这点能耐吗 闪电小子 |
[04:56] | I mean, you look a little scared. | 你好像有点害怕啊 |
[05:01] | And you’re too slow. | 而你太慢了 |
[05:06] | Nighty-night, Flash. | 晚安了 闪电侠 |
[05:27] | *Moon…* | *月亮* |
[05:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:30] | *River* | *河* |
[05:33] | *Wider than a mile* | *水波过英里* |
[05:37] | *I’m crossing…* | *总有一天* |
[05:40] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[05:40] | *You in style someday* | *我会优雅地遇见你* |
[05:48] | *Oh, dream maker* | *造梦之河* |
[05:54] | *You heart breaker* | *心碎之河* |
[05:59] | *Wherever you’re going* | *无论流向何处* |
[06:05] | *I’m going your way* | *我都会紧追不舍* |
[06:14] | *Two drifters* | *你我结伴流浪* |
[06:19] | *Off to see the world* | *踏遍山河* |
[06:25] | *There’s such a lot of world to see* | *大千世界 尽情探索* |
[06:35] | *We’re after* | *望着同一道* |
[06:40] | *The same…rainbow’s end* | *彩虹尽头* |
[06:50] | *Waiting ’round the bend* | *在河湾等候* |
[06:56] | *My huckleberry friend* | *我亲爱的好友* |
[07:01] | *Moon river* | *月亮河* |
[07:08] | *And me…* | *还有我* |
[07:20] | What a singer, huh? | 唱得真动听 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. – You know her? | -是啊 -你认识她 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I do. | 认识 |
[07:29] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[07:30] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[07:31] | Barry! It’s you, thank Rao! | 巴里 是你 谢谢拉奥 |
[07:34] | Oh, wait, it’s really you, right? | 等等 真的是你吧 |
[07:36] | – Yeah, this is me, yeah. – Good. | -是我 没错 -那就好 |
[07:37] | What is– where the hell are we? What’s going on? | 我们到底在哪 怎么回事 |
[07:39] | I was hoping you could tell me | 我还指望你能告诉我呢 |
[07:41] | or maybe explain to me why I just pulled an Audrey Hepburn | 或者解释下为什么我会扮成奥黛丽·赫本 |
[07:43] | and sang in a nightclub. | 在夜店里唱歌 |
[07:45] | – Maybe we’re dreaming? – The same dream? | -也许我们在做梦 -做相同的梦 |
[07:47] | Yeah, that’s… what’s the last thing | 是有点 你在来这里之前 |
[07:48] | you remember before you got here? | 所记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[07:50] | I was at the D.E.O. | 我在超查部 |
[07:52] | They had just brought in an alien prisoner. | 他们带来了一个外星罪犯 |
[07:54] | He got loose, and– | 他逃脱了 然后… |
[07:56] | It was really weird. He had this, um, red– | 当时挺奇怪的 他有那么个红色的… |
[07:58] | – Pocket handkerchief? – Yes! | -口袋手帕 -没错 |
[08:00] | I saw you on my Earth. You were in a coma. | 我在我的地球上看到你昏迷着 |
[08:02] | Your boyfriend brought you to us. | 你的男朋友把你带来的 |
[08:04] | He is not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[08:05] | He–he’s just a boy. | 他就是个男孩 |
[08:07] | Who is not my friend. | 才不是我朋友 |
[08:08] | – He’s my nothing. – Okay. | -他跟我什么都不是 -好吧 |
[08:11] | All right, uh, well, whoever he is | 好吧 不管他是谁 |
[08:12] | said that this guy whammied you, | 他说那个人给你施了咒 |
[08:14] | and then he escaped to my Earth, | 然后逃到了我的地球 |
[08:15] | he showed up at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 他出现在了尖端科研实验室 |
[08:16] | I went after him to try to get him to wake you up– | 我去追他 想让他唤醒你 |
[08:18] | – And then you got whammied. – Yeah. | -然后你也被下咒了 -是啊 |
[08:19] | – So where are we? – I don’t know. | -那我们这是在哪 -我不知道 |
[08:21] | I mean, it could be a parallel dimension, or… | 这里可能是平行宇宙 或者… |
[08:23] | maybe just some elaborate illusion. | 可能是某种精心设计的幻觉 |
[08:25] | We just need to figure a way out. | 咱们得找个逃脱的办法 |
[08:26] | I guess I could click my heels together three times. | 或许我可以试试敲鞋跟三次 |
[08:30] | – Yeah– – I was kidding. | -行啊 -我是开玩笑的 |
[08:32] | Okay, all right, well… | 好吧 那么… |
[08:34] | Come on. Let’s… | 来吧 咱们去… |
[08:37] | You’re a really good singer, by the way. | 话说你歌唱得真不错 |
[08:39] | Hey, thanks. My sister says | 谢了 我姐姐说 |
[08:40] | I put the “Kara” in “Karaoke.” | 卡拉OK里的卡拉就是我 |
[08:42] | There you are! | 你们在这里啊 |
[08:45] | Merlyn… | 梅林 |
[08:45] | – Who? – Who? | -谁 -谁 |
[08:47] | Malcolm Merlyn. | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[08:47] | Former head of the League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟的前头领 |
[08:49] | The what of the what? | 什么的什么 |
[08:50] | What the hell you talking about, kid? | 你在胡扯些什么 小鬼 |
[08:51] | My name’s Cutter Moran, I own this club, | 我的名字是卡特·莫兰 这家俱乐部的主人 |
[08:53] | and both of you work for me. | 你俩都是为我工作的 |
[08:55] | – We what now? – I pay you to sing, | -我们什么 -我付钱请你俩唱歌 |
[08:57] | not pepper me with questions. | 不是来给我提问的 |
[08:59] | And I hope you got something better in your songbook | 而且我希望你们的曲库里有 |
[09:01] | than what you were belting out up there, blondie. | 比刚才在那里唱得要好的歌 金发妞 |
[09:03] | Hey! Don’t call me blondie. | 不许叫我金发妞 |
[09:04] | Hey, look, I don’t know who you are– | 听着 我不知道你是谁… |
[09:06] | obviously you’re someone who’s quick with a knife. | 显然您是位用小刀的好手 |
[09:07] | You have to excuse my friend. | 请原谅我这位朋友 |
[09:08] | He doesn’t think before he talks. | 他说话不加思考的 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I had a cousin like that. | 我有个表兄弟也这样 |
[09:11] | I had to slit his throat too. | 我只好割了他的喉 |
[09:14] | Grady! Get these two set up. | 格雷迪 让他们俩准备好 |
[09:16] | And nothing I’ve heard before. | 还有唱点我没听过的 |
[09:17] | I want something original. | 我想要原创 |
[09:20] | Barry, I don’t have my powers. | 巴里 我在这里没有能力 |
[09:22] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[09:25] | Winn! | 温 |
[09:26] | Winn, you’re here too? | 温 你也来了吗 |
[09:28] | Ah! Who’s Winn? The name is Grady. | 温是谁 我叫格雷迪 |
[09:29] | I tickle the keys around here. | 我是这里弹钢琴的 |
[09:30] | Say, you realize how he got the nickname “Cutter,” | 你知道他怎么得到”切割者”这个别名的吧 |
[09:32] | – don’t you? – No. | -是吧 -不知道 |
[09:33] | Because he likes to cut people. | 因为他喜欢拿刀割人 |
[09:36] | You ask me, I think he’s all talk. | 要我说 他就是嘴炮 |
[09:38] | Cisco… Not Cisco. Hello. | 西斯科 不是西斯科 你好 |
[09:41] | I pray that, one day, you do not find out | 我希望不会有那么一天 |
[09:42] | how very, very wrong you are, Pablo. | 你发现你大错特错了 帕布洛 |
[09:45] | – Now go do your job. – All right. | -回去干你的活 -好吧 |
[09:49] | You see, Grady doesn’t know this, but one day, | 格雷迪还不知道 但总有一天 |
[09:51] | I’m gonna be somebody. | 我会声名大噪 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna be somebody, and it’s gonna happen | 我会声名大噪 而且 |
[09:54] | right there on that stage. | 就在这个舞台上 |
[09:56] | You’ll see. I just need my one shot. | 等着瞧 我只是需要一个机会 |
[09:59] | It’s just curiouser and curiouser. | 越来越稀奇了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, yeah, it’s like “The Wizard of Oz.” | 对 就好像是《绿野仙踪》 |
[10:03] | – Yeah. – “And you were there, | -是啊 -你一会儿在那里 |
[10:05] | – and you were there….” – Except, it’s not really them. | -一会儿在这里 -但却不是真的他们 |
[10:07] | They’re all playing characters in a… | 他们都是音乐剧里的 |
[10:09] | musical. | 角色 |
[10:11] | Barry, where are we? | 巴里 我们在哪 |
[10:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:15] | Well, you knew what they say… | 大家都说 |
[10:18] | the show must go on! | 演出必须继续 |
[10:22] | Supergirl, I loved your rendition of “Moon River,” | 超女 我喜欢你演绎的《月亮河》 |
[10:24] | such a beautiful song. | 实在是太美了 |
[10:25] | You were a little flat in places, | 有些地方你音唱低了些 |
[10:26] | but I’m willing to let it slide just because you’re so cute. | 不过你这么可爱 那也过得去吧 |
[10:29] | Hold on. What did you do to us? | 等等 你对我们做了什么 |
[10:31] | Oh, nothing much. | 没什么 |
[10:31] | Just put a little song in your heart. | 只是在你们心中放了一点歌声 |
[10:34] | Put a little– | 放了一点 |
[10:35] | Why did you bring us here? | 你为什么带我们到这里来 |
[10:37] | I didn’t bring you anywhere. | 我没有带你们去哪 |
[10:39] | We’re inside your heads. | 我们在你们的脑海里 |
[10:41] | You created this world. | 你们创造了这个世界 |
[10:42] | And we got lucky because it could have been a war movie | 我们太幸运了 本来可能会是在战争电影里 |
[10:44] | or a–a space opera, | 或者太空探险片里 |
[10:46] | but thanks to your love of musicals, | 但幸好你们喜欢音乐剧 |
[10:48] | with the countless times you watched, um, “Wizard of Oz” | 你和养父母一起看了无数遍 |
[10:52] | – with your adoptive parents… – How did you know that? | -《绿野仙踪》 -你怎么知道 |
[10:54] | And, you, all those rainy nights | 还有你 那些个下雨的夜晚 |
[10:55] | watching Fred Astaire and Frank Sinatra with Mom. | 和妈妈一起看弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和弗兰克·辛纳屈 |
[10:58] | Well, where else would we be? | 不然我们还能去哪呢 |
[10:59] | All right, all right. | 好吧 够了 |
[11:03] | Swing and a miss. | 想打我 打不到吧 |
[11:05] | I didn’t tell you. | 我还没告诉你 |
[11:06] | I’m not really here. | 我其实不在这里 |
[11:08] | See, I’m out there in the real world. | 我在外面的真实世界里 |
[11:09] | Central City’s mine for the taking. | 中城是我唾手可得的了 |
[11:12] | Ah. We’re gonna stop you. | 我们会阻止你的 |
[11:13] | Yeah! | 对 |
[11:13] | You’re welcome to try that. | 欢迎你们来尝试 |
[11:16] | If you can get out of here. | 前提是你们能出去的话 |
[11:17] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 |
[11:19] | You’re in a movie musical. | 你们在音乐剧电影里 |
[11:21] | So all you have to do is just follow the– | 所以你们要做的就是 跟着 |
[11:24] | The Yellow Brick Road? | 黄砖路 |
[11:25] | No, the–the script. | 不是 跟着剧本啊 |
[11:27] | – Oh, yeah. – Script… | -哦对 -剧本 |
[11:28] | Reach the end of the plot, | 到了剧情的结局 |
[11:29] | and, presto chango, you get to go home. | 嘛哩嘛哩哄 你们就能回家了 |
[11:32] | One little detail, though, I should mention… | 不过有个小细节我得说明白 |
[11:34] | if you die in here, you die out there. | 这里的你死了 真实世界的你也死了 |
[11:37] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[11:38] | I’ve reached my limit with magical creeps. | 我真是受够魔法怪人了 |
[11:40] | In the meantime, I hope you’re both ready | 同时 我希望你们都准备好了 |
[11:41] | to get the rust off those pipes of yours. | 开嗓一展歌喉 |
[11:44] | – We’re not singing for you! – No. | -我们才不唱给你听 -才不 |
[11:46] | Uh, any–anymore, I mean. | 不会再唱了 |
[11:47] | Come on, now, maybe just one little | 别这样 也许来点 |
[11:49] | – fun opening number just to… – Leave your jacket on. | -有趣的开场节奏就能 -别脱外套 |
[11:52] | – kick things off! – Where did it go? | -开始表演了 -去哪儿了 |
[11:54] | *Think of your fellow man* | *想起你的同胞时* |
[11:56] | – Stop that. – It’s not happening. | -住口 -不可能的 |
[11:57] | *Lend him a helping hand* | *援助之手别吝惜* |
[11:59] | – It’s not gonna work. – We’re not singing! | -行不通的 -我们才不唱 |
[12:01] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[12:08] | *You see it’s getting late* | *眼看就要来不及* |
[12:10] | *Oh, please don’t hesitate* | *请不要忸忸怩怩* |
[12:12] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[12:15] | *And the world *- | *世界* |
[12:17] | – *The world… * – *Will be a better place* | -*世界* -*会更加美丽* |
[12:19] | – *And the world * – *The world* | -*世界* -*世界* |
[12:22] | *Will be a better place* | *会更加美丽* |
[12:24] | – *For you * – *And me* | -*你* -*我都将受益* |
[12:28] | *You just wait* | *请君* |
[12:30] | *And see, yeah* | *静候佳音* |
[12:32] | *If you want the world to know* | *若要世界知悉* |
[12:34] | *We won’t let hatred grow* | *仇恨无法林立* |
[12:36] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[12:39] | *And the world* | *世界* |
[12:41] | *Will be a better place* | *会更加美丽* |
[12:43] | *And the world* | *世界* |
[12:45] | *Will be a better place* | *会更加美丽* |
[12:47] | – *For you * – *For you* | -*你和我* -*你和我* |
[12:49] | – *And me * – *And me* | -*都将受益* -*都将受益* |
[12:51] | *You just wait and see* | *请君静候佳音* |
[12:55] | *You better take a good look around* | *最好认真环顾四周* |
[12:58] | *Oh, if you’re looking down* | *若能看到低微之地* |
[13:00] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[13:03] | *And the world* | *世界* |
[13:05] | *Will be a better place* | *会更加美丽* |
[13:07] | – *All the world * – *All the world* | -*世界各处* -*世界各处* |
[13:09] | *Will be a better place* | *会更加美丽* |
[13:11] | – *For you * – *For you* | -*你和我* -*你和我* |
[13:13] | – *And me * – *And me* | -*都将受益* -*都将受益* |
[13:14] | *You just wait and see* | *请君静候佳音* |
[13:19] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[13:21] | *Put a little love, put a little love* | *放一份爱 放一份爱* |
[13:23] | *Put a little love, put a little love* | *放一份爱 放一份爱* |
[13:25] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[13:27] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[13:29] | *Put a little love* | *放一份爱* |
[13:31] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[13:34] | *Come on and…* | *来吧* |
[13:35] | *Put a little love in your heart…* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[13:46] | Where’d he go? | 他人呢 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:50] | Come on, let’s find him. | 我们去找他 |
[13:56] | – He’s gone. – Yup. | -他消失了 -没错 |
[13:58] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[13:59] | I don’t know, I mean, I guess we just… | 不知道 也许我们就 |
[14:03] | We do what he says, right? | 按他说的做吧 |
[14:04] | We have to figure out what the plot of the musical is, | 我们得弄清楚音乐剧的情节 |
[14:05] | – and we follow the story. – Okay, uh, so… | -然后跟着故事走 -好吧 那么… |
[14:08] | What do we know so far? | 我们目前有何线索 |
[14:10] | We’re singers. | 我们是歌手 |
[14:11] | And apparently we work for a gangster. | 而且很明显 我们为恶棍工作 |
[14:13] | Yes, who wants us to perform for him. | 没错 还想让我们为他表演 |
[14:16] | I mean, honestly, it’s pretty straightforward. | 说实话 这剧情挺直白的 |
[14:18] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -没错 |
[14:20] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:20] | Hi! I miss being bulletproof. | 好啊 我想念刀枪不入的能力 |
[14:23] | You’re coming with us. | 你们跟我们走 |
[14:24] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[14:27] | Says me. | 我说的 |
[14:34] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[14:36] | Oh, please stop yelling. | 别吼了 |
[14:37] | I’m not yelling. | 我没吼 |
[14:41] | Wait, where are we? | 等等 我们在哪儿 |
[14:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:45] | All right, well, I’m sure everybody at S.T.A.R. Labs | 好吧 我确定尖端科研实验室的人 |
[14:47] | is working on getting us out of this. | 都在想办法救我们出去 |
[14:48] | Yeah, I’m glad they brought me to your Earth. | 是啊 幸好他们带我去了你的地球 |
[14:52] | Mon-El seems like he really cares about you. | 蒙·艾尔好像很在意你 |
[14:55] | Mon-El only cares about himself. | 蒙·艾尔只在意他自己 |
[14:58] | He lied to me about who he really is | 他向我隐瞒了身份 |
[15:00] | for nine months. | 长达九个月 |
[15:01] | I can’t shake it. | 我无法释怀 |
[15:04] | I thought it was gonna be something special | 我还以为我们之间很特别呢 |
[15:05] | like what you have with Iris. | 就像你和爱瑞丝一样 |
[15:07] | That is… | 我们的感情 |
[15:09] | off track. | 出了问题 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:11] | I asked her to marry me. | 我向她求了婚 |
[15:13] | You did? That’s great. | 是吗 那很棒啊 |
[15:16] | Did she not say yes? | 她答应了吗 |
[15:17] | Oh, she said yes, but I guess I did it | 她本来答应了 但我出于其他原因 |
[15:20] | for the wrong reason, and, I mean, I love her, | 才向她求婚 我确实爱她 |
[15:22] | but I was trying to change the future. | 但我也想改变未来 |
[15:25] | Then I pushed her away so I could focus on saving her, | 我太想救她 反而疏远了她 |
[15:28] | and it’s just a mess now. | 现在是一团糟 |
[15:31] | Everything’s so simple when I’m running. | 我飞奔时 一切都很简单 |
[15:33] | Or flying. | 我飞翔时也是 |
[15:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:36] | Both of you. | 你俩都闭嘴 |
[15:38] | Stein? | 斯泰因 |
[15:39] | Who–who’s Stein? | 斯泰因是谁 |
[15:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | This them? | 就是他们吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:00] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗 |
[16:02] | Not Joe West, I’m guessing. | 我猜不是乔·韦斯特 |
[16:04] | Digsy. Digsy Foss. | 迪格西 迪格西·福斯 |
[16:07] | I run this town. | 这座城市归我管 |
[16:08] | So you’re the mayor? | 所以你是市长吗 |
[16:13] | The mayor may have gotten the vote… | 虽然市长赢了选票 |
[16:15] | but I got the power. | 但大权还是在我手里 |
[16:21] | I got a situation… | 我遇到了麻烦… |
[16:23] | that you two are gonna help me with. | 你们两个要帮我 |
[16:25] | We would love to help you with it. | 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[16:27] | Really love to. | 真的很乐意 |
[16:28] | My daughter, Millie… | 我的女儿 米莉 |
[16:31] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[16:34] | Last she was seen, | 她最后一次被看见时 |
[16:35] | she was heading into Cutter Moran’s place. | 她正前往卡特·莫兰的地盘 |
[16:41] | Have you seen her in there? | 你们在那儿见过她了吗 |
[16:46] | – Millie, did you say? – Yeah. Why? | -你是说她叫米莉吗 -是的 为什么这么问 |
[16:49] | We haven’t seen her. I haven’t seen her | 我们没见过她 我没见过她 |
[16:50] | – I haven’t seen her. – Yeah, we… | -我也没见过她 -我们… |
[16:51] | She’s the only thing that is good and decent about my life. | 她是我生命中唯一的美好 |
[16:56] | If anything happened to her, | 如果她有个三长两短 |
[16:57] | this town will run red with blood. | 我就要血洗这座城市 |
[17:01] | Starting with yours. | 从你们开始下手 |
[17:02] | We wouldn’t want that, now, right? | 我们可能不想变成那样 对吗 |
[17:04] | So, um, how can we help you? | 我们要怎么帮你 |
[17:05] | You two sing for Cutter. | 你们俩为卡特唱歌 |
[17:06] | – We sure do. – Yes, we do. | -没错是我们 -是的 是我们 |
[17:09] | You could poke around and see if you can find her. | 你们可以四处打听看看能不能找到她的下落 |
[17:12] | So are you gonna do this for me? | 那么 你们会帮我吗 |
[17:17] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[17:18] | Follow the script. | 跟着剧本走 |
[17:22] | We’re gonna find her… Sir. | 我们会找到她的 先生 |
[17:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:32] | Okay. This is the place. | 好了 就是这里 |
[17:35] | Apartment 4B. | 4B号公寓 |
[17:37] | This is where we can find Iris? | 这里能找到爱瑞丝吗 |
[17:39] | – Millie. – Millie, right. | -是米莉 -米莉 对 |
[17:40] | Yeah, she’s in there, all right. | 没错 她就在里面 |
[17:42] | Now, you two listen to me. | 现在 你们给我听好了 |
[17:44] | Don’t you go telling anyone I showed you this. | 不要告诉任何人是我带你们来这里的 |
[17:46] | Oh, yeah, we promise. | 当然 我们保证不告诉别人 |
[17:47] | Word to the wise. | 给你们点忠告 |
[17:48] | You go digging around in this dirt… | 你们这样一探究竟 |
[17:51] | you might not like what you find. | 最后发现的东西可不讨喜 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:56] | Okay, so remember, she might look like Iris, | 好吧 记住 她可能长得像爱瑞丝 |
[17:58] | but she is not Iris. | 但她不是爱瑞丝 |
[18:00] | I know. This is gonna be weird. | 我知道 这很奇怪 |
[18:02] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[18:03] | I’m glad we haven’t seen someone that looks like Mon-El. | 还好我们没有见到和蒙·艾尔长得一样的人 |
[18:06] | I’d probably just punch him in the face for the fun of it. | 我可能会直接揍他一拳寻开心 |
[18:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[18:11] | That’s her. Sounds like she’s in trouble. | 是她 听起来她遇到麻烦了 |
[18:14] | Here, stand back, I’m gonna kick the door in. | 靠后站 我要把门踢开 |
[18:15] | You stand back, I’ll kick the door in. | 你靠后站 我来把门踢开 |
[18:17] | Well, I didn’t mean, like, a gender thing. | 我不是嫌你是个女的 |
[18:18] | – I just wanted to kick it in– – Barry! | -我只是想把门踢开 -巴里 |
[18:19] | All right, together. All right? | 好吧 一起 好吗 |
[18:21] | – One, two… – Three! | -一 二 -三 |
[18:25] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:33] | All right, you caught us. | 好吧 被你们发现了 |
[18:35] | We’re in love. | 我们恋爱了 |
[18:37] | Ugh, gross. | 好恶心 |
[18:45] | Guys, we have a problem. | 各位 我们有个问题 |
[18:46] | Well, another problem. | 又一个问题 |
[18:48] | The Speed Force levels in Barry’s cells | 巴里细胞中的神速力等级 |
[18:49] | have been severely depleted, | 被严重耗尽了 |
[18:51] | as has the amount of solar radiation in Kara’s body. | 卡拉体内的太阳辐射也是一样 |
[18:53] | What exactly does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:55] | They’re being drained. | 他们被抽干了 |
[18:56] | The guy who did this to them… | 对他们下手的人 |
[18:58] | I think he’s stealing their powers. | 我想是在偷取他们的超能力 |
[19:14] | Power up. | 启动 |
[19:27] | We gotta bring him in. | 我们得把他抓来 |
[19:28] | No, not we– me. | 不是我们 是我 |
[19:30] | I’m the reason Barry got whammied. | 是我让巴里被下了咒 |
[19:32] | We win and we lose as a team. | 无论输赢 我们都是一个团队 |
[19:33] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[19:35] | I’m coming too. | 我也去 |
[19:37] | Look, John, uh, | 你看 约翰 |
[19:38] | I respect this whole special agent situation | 我尊重你现在的特工身份 |
[19:40] | you got going on, but this problem right here | 但现在咱们遇到的问题 |
[19:42] | needs someone with… | 需要一位有着… |
[19:46] | Green skin and sick-ass cape. | 绿皮肤和酷炫披风的人 |
[19:49] | Call me the Martian Manhunter. | 叫我火星猎人 |
[19:52] | I think you’ll find that John’s a lot more | 我想你们会发现约翰 |
[19:53] | than just a pretty face. | 不只有张帅脸 |
[19:56] | Guys! | 大伙 |
[19:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:59] | Also, Barry and Kara’s vitals are all over the place. | 巴里和卡拉的生命特征开始混乱了 |
[20:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | Hello, friends! | 你们好 朋友们 |
[20:11] | 中心 城市 银行 | |
[20:13] | Kid Flash. | 闪电小子 |
[20:14] | Oh, I’m so glad you could join the party. | 真高兴你也来参加派对 |
[20:16] | I’m such a huge fan of your work, but I have to say, | 我很崇拜你的 但我要说 |
[20:19] | recently, your work’s been a bit off. | 最近你做得不怎么样了啊 |
[20:22] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[20:22] | I think maybe it’s just that you’re a little scared | 我觉得可能是你有点害怕 |
[20:25] | from what happened in the Speed Force. | 因为神速力里发生的事 |
[20:27] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[20:29] | No, | 不是 |
[20:30] | and I’m not afraid of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[20:33] | Prove it. | 那就证明吧 |
[20:48] | Uh, Cisco, they’re headed towards 4th and Aspen. | 西斯科 他们正去往第四街和阿斯本街交口 |
[20:51] | Got it. | 收到 |
[20:52] | This way. | 这边走 |
[21:07] | All right, Jonn, | 好了 约翰 |
[21:09] | how do you feel about a little one-two combo? | 你觉得来点强强组合如何 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna open a breach, you be ready to hit something | 我来打开缺口 你准备好用尽全力 |
[21:12] | really hard on the B-side. | 攻击另一面 |
[21:13] | Hitting hard, I can do. | 用力 我可以做到 |
[21:15] | Wally, get ready to do the same thing | 沃利 准备好在地面上 |
[21:17] | on the ground level. | 进行同样的攻击 |
[21:18] | Copy. | 收到 |
[21:22] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[21:47] | Nighty-night. | 晚安啦 |
[21:50] | Hey, who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[21:52] | Your names, now. | 报上你们的名字 |
[21:54] | I’m Kara. This is Barry. | 我是卡拉 他是巴里 |
[21:55] | We’re singers at your dad’s nightclub. | 我们是你爸爸夜店里的歌手 |
[21:59] | Millie, your dad thinks you’ve been kidnapped. | 米莉 你爸爸以为你被绑架了 |
[22:02] | Well, clearly he’s mistaken. | 很明显他搞错了 |
[22:04] | He really wants you to come home. | 他真的希望你能回家 |
[22:05] | Listen, I am never going back there. | 听着 我再也不会回去 |
[22:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:09] | “There’s no place like home.” | “再没有像家一样的地方了” |
[22:14] | Tommy Moran… | 托米·莫兰 |
[22:16] | is my home. | 就是我的家 |
[22:18] | And besides, if our geezers ever caught wind of this, | 而且 如果老头子们知道了这事 |
[22:21] | they’d go to war. | 他们会打起来的 |
[22:22] | It’d be the end of more than just us, huh? | 那遭殃就不仅仅是我们了 |
[22:24] | Yeah, Tommy’s right. | 托米说得没错 |
[22:26] | Our fathers hate each other. | 我们的爸爸讨厌对方 |
[22:28] | Our love is forbidden. | 我们是不能相爱的 |
[22:31] | This is just like “West Side Story.” | 这简直就是《西区故事》 |
[22:32] | I was thinking more “Fantasticks,” But… | 我觉得更像《异想天开》 不过… |
[22:34] | Look, the point is… | 关键是… |
[22:36] | We ain’t telling nobody nothing. | 我们不会告诉任何人的 |
[22:39] | And neither are you, capisce? | 你们也不能 明白吗 |
[22:41] | “Capisce.” | “明白吗” |
[22:42] | Can you give us a second? | 稍等一下 |
[22:46] | Sure. | 行 |
[22:47] | Okay, look, he says we need to follow the script. | 他说我们要按剧本走 |
[22:50] | We’re in a musical. | 我们现在身处音乐剧里 |
[22:51] | So I think if we convince them to tell their fathers that | 所以如果我们能说服他们向父亲坦白 |
[22:53] | they’re in love, maybe that’ll get us out of here. | 说他们恋爱了 我们也许就能出去 |
[22:55] | And back home to being… | 然后回家做… |
[22:58] | single, yay… | 做单身汉… |
[23:00] | At least we’ll be single together. | 至少我们可以一起做单身汉 |
[23:01] | Has saying that ever made anyone feel better? | 这样说会让我们谁舒服一点吗 |
[23:03] | Debatable. | 可能吧 |
[23:05] | Okay, so look… | 好吧 所以… |
[23:06] | Your fathers aren’t perfect, right? | 你们的父亲并不完美 对吧 |
[23:08] | Love isn’t perfect. | 爱情也不是完美的 |
[23:10] | No, but you can’t let your love for somebody | 没错 但你不能因为爱着一个人 |
[23:13] | cause you to be afraid of what might happen. | 就害怕面对将要发生的事 |
[23:16] | You gotta take the good with the bad, no matter what. | 无论是好是坏 你都得接受 |
[23:18] | – Right. – And that includes… | -没错 -那也包括… |
[23:21] | telling your fathers how you two feel about each other. | 告诉你们的父亲 你们对彼此的感觉 |
[23:27] | All right, you make a convincing argument. | 好吧 你说得很有道理 |
[23:29] | – You do. – We’ll do it. | -真的 -我们会说的 |
[23:30] | We’ll tell them about us, right? | 我们会告诉他们的 对吗 |
[23:31] | – Well, we should go now. – Okay. | -我们应该现在就去 -好的 |
[23:32] | Gee, thanks, kid. | 谢了 孩子 |
[23:35] | – For you. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[23:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:40] | Convincing people in musicals is… | 在音乐剧里说服别人… |
[23:43] | – really easy. – Yeah. | -真是简单 -没错 |
[23:45] | Let’s hope getting out of one is just as easy. | 希望从这里出去也能一样简单 |
[23:50] | Digsy! | 迪格西 |
[23:51] | She’s back! | 她回来了 |
[23:56] | Thank God you’re safe. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[23:58] | Oh, of course I’m safe. | 我当然没事 |
[24:01] | Barry and Kara told me that you sent them to find me. | 巴里和卡拉说 是你们派他们找我的 |
[24:04] | We were concerned. | 我们很担心 |
[24:06] | Dads, there’s no reason to be concerned. | 爸爸们 没什么好担心的 |
[24:09] | “Dads”? | “爸爸们” |
[24:11] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[24:13] | No. | 没有 |
[24:14] | I love musicals, so… | 我爱音乐剧 所以… |
[24:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[24:19] | Look, Dads, there’s something that… | 爸爸们 有件事… |
[24:24] | I need to tell you. | 我要告诉你们 |
[24:28] | I’m in love! | 我恋爱了 |
[24:34] | Who is the, uh– the lucky boy? | 那个幸运男孩是谁 |
[24:44] | Tommy Moran. | 托米·莫兰 |
[24:46] | You–you mean Cutter Moran’s kid? | 你说的是卡特·莫兰的儿子吗 |
[24:48] | Dad, look, we’re in love. | 爸 听着 我们相爱了 |
[24:49] | The hell you are. | 你们相爱个鬼 |
[24:50] | He’s a hooligan! His father’s a hooligan. | 他是个流氓 他父亲也是个流氓 |
[24:53] | – His mother is– – Hey! | -他母亲 -打住 |
[24:54] | Not in front of the girl. | 别在小姑娘面前这么说 |
[24:56] | And you’re not loving that boy. | 你不许爱那个男孩 |
[24:59] | Have you lost your mind? | 你脑子坏掉了吗 |
[25:01] | She is the daughter of my enemy. | 她是我夙敌的女儿 |
[25:04] | Digsy Foss is a dirty, rotten scoundrel, | 迪格西·福斯就是个肮脏恶劣的无赖 |
[25:06] | and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree– | 而那种父亲生下来的女儿也不会是什么好东西 |
[25:08] | Dad, if you just let me explain. | 爸 你听我解释 |
[25:10] | There’s nothing to explain, Tommy. | 没什么好解释的 托米 |
[25:13] | I knew you were keeping something from me. | 我知道你一直有事瞒着我 |
[25:16] | I never imagined it was something like this! | 但我从未想过居然是这种事 |
[25:20] | She isn’t your little girl anymore. | 她已经不是你捧在手心里的那个小女孩了 |
[25:23] | Well, she isn’t. | 她不是了 |
[25:24] | She’s an incredibly brave, strong woman. | 她已经是一位非常勇敢坚强的女性了 |
[25:27] | One look, and you can see that. | 只要一眼 就能看得出来 |
[25:29] | And she wants to be with him. | 而她想跟他在一起 |
[25:31] | No matter how scared she was to tell you, | 不管她有多么害怕告诉你这件事 |
[25:33] | no matter how dangerous it is to be with him, | 不管和他在一起会是多么危险 |
[25:36] | all that matters is, they’re together. | 重要的是 他们在一起 |
[25:39] | And when you find a love like that, well… | 而当你找到那样的真爱 |
[25:41] | you gotta hold on to it. | 你就应该好好把握 |
[25:42] | No matter who’s trying to stop you. | 不管是谁试图阻止你 |
[25:46] | That’s clear to me now. | 这一点我现在反正是想明白了 |
[25:48] | I think you’re being a little tough on your son. | 我觉得你对你儿子有点过于严厉了 |
[25:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:52] | Well, it’s obvious why he didn’t tell you right away. | 很明显这就是为什么他不敢把事情当即就告诉你 |
[25:54] | I mean, look at the way you’re reacting. | 我是说 看看你对此的反应 |
[25:57] | Maybe if you just listen and– and hear his reasons | 或许你就先听听他的理由 |
[26:01] | and try to see things from his point of view… | 尝试一下从他的角度来看待问题 |
[26:05] | maybe–maybe you’d understand why he didn’t tell you… | 或许 或许你就能理解这件事他为什么之前 |
[26:10] | before now. | 不告诉你了 |
[26:14] | Baby doll, it’s just– | 宝贝 只是 |
[26:16] | you’ll never understand what it means to be a father. | 你永远不会理解作为一位父亲意味着什么 |
[26:18] | Millie, my darling, we’ve always taken care of you. | 米莉 我的心肝宝贝 我们一直呵护着你 |
[26:21] | We just want you to be happy. | 我们只是想让你开心 |
[26:29] | *Velvet, I can wish you* | *天鹅绒 我多希望* |
[26:31] | *For the collar of your coat* | *你的外套衣领丝滑柔软* |
[26:36] | *And fortune smiling all along your way* | *一路坦途 幸运常相伴* |
[26:42] | *But more I cannot wish you* | *但我最希望* |
[26:45] | *Than to wish you find your love* | *你能找到毕生所爱* |
[26:49] | *Your own true love this day* | *拥有人生真爱* |
[26:56] | *Mansions, I can wish you* | *玉宇琼楼 我多希望* |
[26:59] | *Seven footmen, all in red* | *七名仆人 红衣华服相随* |
[27:03] | *And calling cards upon a silver tray* | *银盘盛着名片* |
[27:10] | *But more I cannot wish you* | *但我最希望* |
[27:13] | *Than to wish you find your love* | *你能找到毕生所爱* |
[27:17] | *Your own true love this day* | *拥有人生真爱* |
[27:23] | *Standing there* | *站在这里* |
[27:27] | *Gazing at you* | *凝望着你* |
[27:30] | *With the sheep’s eye* | *目光深情暧昧* |
[27:33] | *And a licorice tooth* | *露出甘甜微笑* |
[27:39] | *Music I can wish you* | *音乐响起 我多希望* |
[27:42] | *Merry music while you’re young* | *美妙音乐伴你成长* |
[27:45] | *And wisdom when your hair* | *等到发丝花白* |
[27:48] | *Has turned to gray* | *更有满腹才华* |
[27:53] | *But more I cannot wish you* | *但我最希望* |
[27:56] | *Than to wish you find your love* | *你能找到毕生所爱* |
[27:59] | *Your own true love this day* | *拥有人生真爱* |
[28:06] | *With a sheep’s eye* | *目光深情暧昧* |
[28:09] | *And a licorice tooth* | *露出甘甜微笑* |
[28:12] | *And the strong arms* | *还有强壮的臂膀* |
[28:15] | *To carry you away* | *陪伴你一生* |
[28:18] | *Away* | *一生* |
[28:19] | *And the strong arms* | *还有强壮的臂膀* |
[28:22] | *To carry you away* | *陪伴你一生* |
[28:37] | Thanks for telling us the truth, baby. | 谢谢你跟我们说实话 宝贝 |
[28:39] | I love you both so much. | 我太爱你们两位了 |
[28:41] | We love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[28:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | Okay… | 好了 |
[28:56] | So what do you want to do? | 那么接下来你准备怎么办 |
[29:00] | Gather up the boys. | 把小伙子们都召集起来 |
[29:02] | – We’re going to war. – I had a feeling. | -我们要开战了 -我也这么觉着 |
[29:05] | I appreciate your honesty, son. | 我很欣赏你的诚实 儿子 |
[29:08] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[29:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:18] | Get the boys. | 把小伙子们都召集起来 |
[29:20] | We are going to war. | 我们要开战了 |
[29:29] | Well, well, well… | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[29:31] | If it isn’t the two people | 这不是我 |
[29:32] | I was hoping would visit me the most. | 最想见的那两位吗 |
[29:35] | Fix them. Now. | 立刻把他们恢复原状 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[29:40] | If you ever want to get out of that cell, | 如果你还想走出这间牢房的话 |
[29:41] | that’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 那就给我老老实实去做 |
[29:46] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[29:48] | You don’t understand, big guy. | 你不明白 大块头 |
[29:49] | That’s just not how it works. | 这样是不行的 |
[29:51] | My powers don’t work that way. | 我的超能力不是那样运作的 |
[29:53] | What do you mean? You’re the one who did this to them. | 你在说什么 是你把他们搞成那样的 |
[29:54] | Yes, but… | 是的 但 |
[29:56] | they are the only ones that are in control | 现在只有他们 |
[29:57] | of what happens to them now, | 能控制自己的情况 |
[29:59] | as are the two of you. | 还有你俩 |
[30:02] | Us? What does that mean? | 我们吗 你在说什么 |
[30:04] | How much… | 你爱他… |
[30:06] | do you love him, Iris? | 有多深 爱瑞丝 |
[30:09] | And you, Mon-El, how much do you love her? | 还有你 蒙·艾尔 你爱她有多深 |
[30:13] | So the question is: | 所以问题是 |
[30:14] | is that strong enough to save them? | 有强大到能够救他们吗 |
[30:19] | You want Kara and Barry back from the world they’re in, | 你们要卡拉和巴里回到原来的世界 |
[30:22] | you can go get them yourselves. | 你们自己去把他们带出来 |
[30:23] | You have that power. | 你们有这种力量 |
[30:25] | How? | 怎么做 |
[30:27] | Ah, I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你们 |
[30:28] | Sorry, you gotta figure it out yourself. | 抱歉 你们得自己搞明白 |
[30:31] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’m gonna just chill | 现在 如果你们不介意 我要在 |
[30:32] | in this wonderfully decorated little cell of yours. | 你们这装饰得挺棒的小牢房放松一下 |
[30:35] | Bye, guys! | 再见 各位 |
[30:37] | Good luck. Love will find a way. | 祝好运 爱会找到解决方法 |
[30:39] | You can do it. | 你们能做到 |
[30:40] | Power of love and all that. | 爱的力量之类的 |
[30:44] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么做 |
[30:45] | We got– we got Millie and Tommy | 我们让米莉和托米 |
[30:48] | to tell their fathers that they’re in love. | 告诉他们的父亲他们相爱了 |
[30:50] | Which, I know we’re in a musical and everything, | 虽然我知道这一切都是音乐剧 |
[30:52] | but seeing Mon-El in love with someone else was– | 但看到蒙·艾尔跟别人相爱… |
[30:55] | It was hard to watch. I know. | 让人很难接受 我知道 |
[30:57] | Anyway, I mean, what are we… | 不过 我们… |
[30:59] | supposed to do? What do you think this… | 该怎么做呢 你认为音乐大师 |
[31:01] | Music Meister needs us to do now? | 现在要我们怎么做 |
[31:05] | Ah, there you are! | 原来你们在这里 |
[31:06] | You two ready? | 你俩准备好了吗 |
[31:07] | Ready for… | 准备好什么 |
[31:09] | For rehearsal, you dolt. | 准备好排演 笨蛋 |
[31:12] | Mr. Moran told me that you got more songs | 莫兰先生告诉我你还保留了 |
[31:13] | in your repertoire. | 很多歌曲 |
[31:15] | We have to finish the musical. | 我们要完成音乐剧 |
[31:16] | – Yeah. – Uh, do you… | -是的 -你知道… |
[31:18] | do you happen to know anything original? | 你刚好会创作吧 |
[31:20] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[31:22] | I’ve been working on something all day. | 我一整天都在努力创作 |
[31:26] | – Things really are easier in musicals. – Yeah. | -在音乐剧里事情真的比较简单 -是的 |
[31:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | *At times like these* | *此时此刻* |
[31:37] | *When life is getting me down* | *生活不如我意* |
[31:40] | *And the world seems like it’s gonna end-ship* | *世界似乎濒临终结* |
[31:45] | *There’s at least one power* | *你我之间* |
[31:47] | *That we both still have* | *至少还有一种力量* |
[31:49] | *And that’s the power of…* | *那就是* |
[31:52] | *Friendship* | *友谊的力量* |
[31:54] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I was gonna say. | 对 我本来要这么唱的 |
[31:55] | Yeah, it’s an easy rhyme. | 这个很好押韵 |
[31:57] | *I’m your super friend* | *我是你的超级朋友* |
[32:01] | *Your super friend* | *你的超级朋友* |
[32:04] | *I’ll be there in the nick of time* | *紧要关头我会挺身而出* |
[32:07] | *If you’re ever in a spot* | *但凡你有任何危险* |
[32:10] | *And if you’re not there in time* | *如果你不能及时赶到* |
[32:12] | *You can just go back in time and give it another shot* | *那就回到过去 再来一次* |
[32:16] | I’m actually not supposed to do that anymore. | 我本来不打算再那么做的 |
[32:18] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:19] | Sing! | 唱 |
[32:21] | *I’m your super friend* | *我是你的超级朋友* |
[32:24] | *Super friend* | *超级朋友* |
[32:27] | *When you need a compliment* | *每当你需要赞美* |
[32:30] | *I can rattle off a dozen* | *我能飞快说出一堆赞美* |
[32:34] | *For instance, I have to say, I’m not impressed..* | *比如 我得说我一点也不佩服* |
[32:37] | *By your more famous cousin* | *你那更出名的堂弟* |
[32:40] | Thank you! No one ever says that. | 谢谢你 没人那么说过 |
[32:42] | Oh, he’s all, like, “I’m Superman.” | 他像是这么说”我是超人” |
[32:45] | – That’s a really good impression. – Thanks. | -真是让人印象深刻 -谢谢 |
[32:48] | *I’m your super friend* | *我是你的超级朋友* |
[32:52] | *Super friend* | *超级朋友* |
[32:55] | *When it comes to buddies, pal, you’re the best* | *要说起好友 朋友 你就是最佳* |
[32:58] | *I love you more than the lightning bolt* | *比起我胸前的闪电球* |
[33:00] | *I wear on my chest* | *我更中意于你* |
[33:02] | *If you’re ever sad…* | *你要是伤心难过* |
[33:03] | *I’ll bring you flowers* | *我会送上鲜花* |
[33:05] | *And you can list soprano as one of your powers* | *女高音也是你的超能力之一* |
[33:09] | – *If you’re ever broke * – *I’ve got the cash* | -*你要是身无分文* -*我有大把钞票* |
[33:12] | – *On my couch * – *You’re welcome to crash* | -*我家的沙发* -*欢迎过来凑合* |
[33:14] | *And if you ever need a hand* | *你要是需要帮忙* |
[33:16] | *I’ll be there in a flash* | *我定会如闪电般飞奔而来* |
[33:18] | – Barry! – That was funny. | -巴里 -真有意思 |
[33:21] | *I’m your super…* | *我是你的超级* |
[33:22] | *That has a double meaning* | *这可是一语双关* |
[33:24] | *Friend* | *朋友* |
[33:34] | Hello, my friend. | 你好 我的朋友 |
[33:36] | It will be a cold day in hell | 我们的女儿嫁给 |
[33:39] | before our daughter marries any son of yours. | 你们任何一个人的儿子是永不到来之时 |
[33:42] | Like he said. | 就像他说的 |
[33:43] | A cold, cold day. | 永不到来之时 |
[33:47] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 你说了我正要说的话 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:09] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[34:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:19] | – What’s wrong? – I think we’re losing them. | -怎么了 -我们快失去他们了 |
[34:23] | Can you stop it? | 你能阻止吗 |
[34:24] | Not if I don’t know why. | 不知道原因就阻止不了 |
[34:26] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[34:30] | We need to go to whatever world they’re in. | 不管他们在哪个世界我们都要过去 |
[34:32] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么过去 |
[34:34] | Look, he said, if we loved them enough | 他说 如果我们对他们的爱够深 |
[34:36] | that we could save them, wherever they are. | 不管他们在哪里我们都能救他们 |
[34:40] | Cisco, you can vibe us there. | 西斯科 你可以用震波带我们过去 |
[34:41] | I don’t think it works that way. | 我认为这行不通 |
[34:43] | You sent me into the Speed Force. | 你曾把我送去神速力 |
[34:44] | You sent Barry and Wally into the future. | 你曾把巴里和沃利送去未来 |
[34:45] | You can do this too. | 这难不倒你 |
[34:46] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[34:49] | – What’s a vibe? – I’ll explain later. | -什么是震波 -我迟点再解释 |
[34:51] | Come on, just… grab on to my shoulders. | 来吧 抓着我的肩膀 |
[34:54] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望这样能行 |
[34:59] | Barry, Barry… | 巴里 巴里 |
[35:04] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[35:11] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[35:12] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[35:14] | – Oh, no. – No. | -不 -不 |
[35:15] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[35:16] | It’s Iris, I’m here. Hi. | 是爱瑞丝 我来了 |
[35:20] | Stay with me. I’m gonna get you out. | 别离开我 我会带你出去的 |
[35:24] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[35:26] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[35:27] | We have to get them out! | 我们得带他们出去 |
[35:31] | Come on, Barry. Barry! | 加油 巴里 巴里 |
[35:34] | No! | 不 |
[35:36] | I’m so sorry I lied to you. | 我很抱歉我对你说谎了 |
[35:39] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[35:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:44] | No, Barry, Barry, you’re gonna be okay. | 不 巴里 巴里 你会没事的 |
[35:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:03] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:12] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[36:18] | They’re back! | 他们回来了 |
[36:27] | Bravo! Round of applause! | 好极了 热烈鼓掌 |
[36:30] | Standing O. It was so good! | 起立鼓掌 太棒了 |
[36:32] | I loved it. That was a hell of a show. | 我很喜欢 很精彩的演出 |
[36:34] | And you two… | 而你俩… |
[36:35] | I guess your love really was strong enough after all. | 你们的爱果然足够强大 |
[36:38] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[36:39] | Man, how did you get out of the cell? | 老兄 你怎么逃出那个牢房的 |
[36:41] | Cisco, do you really think that cell | 西斯科 你真的认为那个牢房 |
[36:43] | is gonna just, like, hold me? | 能关得住我吗 |
[36:45] | No, I’m sorry– what’s going on? | 不 我很抱歉 到底怎么回事 |
[36:46] | Why did you do this to us? | 你为什么这么对我们 |
[36:48] | I did it because I believe in the good guys. | 我这么做是因为我相信好人 |
[36:52] | I told you when we first met. | 我们初次见面时我跟你说过了 |
[36:53] | It was to teach all of you a lesson. | 是要给你们所有人上一堂课 |
[36:58] | ‘Cause I see everything, | 因为我看见一切 |
[37:00] | and I saw two people… | 我看见两个人 |
[37:03] | with two broken hearts. | 两颗破碎的心 |
[37:05] | So the lesson was… | 所以这堂课是… |
[37:08] | Love, Supergirl. | 爱 超女 |
[37:11] | Love is about… | 爱就要… |
[37:13] | letting yourself be saved. | 让自己被救 |
[37:15] | It’s not just about saving other people. | 不只是要拯救其他人 |
[37:17] | Even if you are superheroes. | 就算你们是超级英雄 |
[37:19] | Anyway, I’m sorry that I had to, like, | 总之 我很抱歉我 |
[37:20] | mess with you a little bit. | 给你们捣了一点乱 |
[37:21] | I was just trying to get you to play the game, | 我只是试着让你加入游戏 |
[37:23] | do the song and dance. | 唱歌和跳舞 |
[37:24] | Are you, like, from another– | 你是来自 |
[37:26] | Earth-multi-verse– universe, something? | 多元宇宙的其他地球之类的吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah, you… | 是的… |
[37:30] | you wouldn’t even understand where I come from. | 你甚至无法明白我来自哪里 |
[37:33] | Wait, I’m sorry, that’s it? | 等一下 抱歉 就那样吗 |
[37:35] | You’re just gonna teach somebody else a lesson? | 你又要去给别人上课了吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 是的 我正打算那么做 |
[37:40] | *Think of your fellow man* | *想起你的同胞时* |
[37:43] | *Lend him a helping hand* | *援助之手别吝惜* |
[37:45] | *Put a little love in your heart* | *放一份爱在心里* |
[38:02] | Wait, so, let me get this straight. | 等一下 我来理清楚 |
[38:05] | You got whammied by some guy named… | 你被人下咒了 他叫… |
[38:08] | Music Meister. | 音乐大师 |
[38:09] | Damn, Barry, I’d have paid good money | 该死 巴里 我会花一大笔钱 |
[38:11] | to see you singing and dancing. | 来看你的歌舞 |
[38:12] | No. | 可别了 |
[38:13] | Well, he’s holding out on you | 巴里一直瞒着你们 |
[38:14] | because Barry has an amazing voice. | 其实他有天籁之音 |
[38:16] | He does! | 没错 |
[38:18] | I’ve actually seen him sing. | 我其实看过他唱歌 |
[38:19] | What? You have? | 什么 真的吗 |
[38:20] | How have we not made a GIF of that? | 我们怎么没把那个做成动态图片 |
[38:22] | Well, technically, I’m not even the only one here | 好吧 严格来说 我不是这里唯一 |
[38:24] | who can sing. | 会唱歌的人 |
[38:26] | – Thank you, B.A. – What? | -谢谢你 BA -什么 |
[38:28] | I was talking about Kara. | 我说的是卡拉 |
[38:29] | Wait, shh–oh, you too? | 等一下 你也是吗 |
[38:31] | Kara. Of course Kara can sing. | 卡拉 卡拉当然会唱歌 |
[38:33] | Well, her name is Supergirl. | 好吧 她叫超女 |
[38:35] | It’s kind of implied, right? | 这隐含了什么吧 |
[38:37] | Well, we better be getting going. | 好吧 我们得走了 |
[38:39] | I promised Kara’s sister we’d get her back in one piece. | 我答应卡拉的姐姐 我们会带完好的她回去 |
[38:42] | We couldn’t have done this without you. | 没有你我们做不到 |
[38:43] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[38:46] | How are you guys doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I think we’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[38:50] | Although, if you lie to me again, | 如果你再对我说谎 |
[38:51] | I will drop a mountain on you. | 我会把一座山压在你身上 |
[38:53] | You mean figuratively? | 你这是比喻吗 |
[38:54] | No, I mean, geologically. | 不 是地质学上 |
[38:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | What about you guys? | 那你们呢 |
[39:03] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[39:19] | You didn’t change anything when I moved in with Cisco. | 我搬去跟西斯科住时你完全没动过这里 |
[39:22] | I, um, couldn’t bring myself to do it. | 我无法这么做 |
[39:25] | You know, we’ve been through a lot these last three years, | 过去三年 我们经历了很多事 |
[39:28] | but, um… | 但… |
[39:31] | getting stuck in a musical? | 被困在音乐剧里 |
[39:34] | Music Meister | 音乐大师 |
[39:35] | said that, you know, I could’ve been anything, | 说我可以做任何事 |
[39:36] | that I created that world because… | 但我创造那个世界是因为 |
[39:39] | You were watching them. | 你在看着他们 |
[39:42] | Because of us. | 因为我们 |
[39:44] | My mom used to always say that musicals have the power | 我妈以前总是说音乐剧有 |
[39:46] | to make everything better. | 让一切变得更好的力量 |
[39:50] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[40:07] | *Can’t say how the days will unfold* | *无法预见未来的走向* |
[40:13] | *Can’t change what the future may hold* | *无法改变未来的去向* |
[40:18] | *But I want you in it* | *但我希望未来有你* |
[40:21] | *Every hour, every minute* | *时时刻刻 每分每秒* |
[40:25] | *This world can race by far too fast* | *世界或许瞬息万变* |
[40:31] | *Hard to see while it’s all flying past* | *一切都在流逝 很难预见* |
[40:37] | *But it’s clear now* | *但此刻清楚明了* |
[40:40] | *When you’re standing here now* | *此刻你就在我面前* |
[40:43] | *I am meant to be* | *我真心诚意* |
[40:45] | *Wherever you are next to me* | *不论你在我身边何处* |
[40:50] | *All I want to do* | *我只想要* |
[40:55] | *Is come runnin’ home to you* | *回家与你相依相靠* |
[40:58] | *Come runnin’ home to you* | *回家与你相依相靠* |
[41:02] | *And all my life, I promise to* | *我保证毕生都将* |
[41:07] | *Keep runnin’ home to you* | *奔回家里 与你相依相靠* |
[41:10] | *Keep runnin’ home to you* | *奔回家里 与你相依相靠* |
[41:21] | *And I could see it* | *我能预见* |
[41:24] | *Right from the start, right from the start* | *从一开始 从最开始* |
[41:27] | *That you would be* | *就认定你是* |
[41:29] | *Be my light in the dark, light in the dark* | *黑暗中我的明灯 黑暗中的明灯* |
[41:33] | *Oh, you gave me no other choice* | *你让我别无选择* |
[41:39] | *But to love you* | *只能爱恋你* |
[41:46] | *All I want to do* | *我只想要* |
[41:51] | *Is come runnin’ home to you* | *回家与你相依相靠* |
[41:54] | *Come runnin’ home to you* | *回家与你相依相靠* |
[41:58] | *And all my life I promise to* | *我保证毕生都将* |
[42:04] | *Keep runnin’ home to you* | *奔回家里 与你相依相靠* |
[42:07] | *Keep runnin’ home* | *奔回家里* |
[42:11] | *Home to you* | *与你相依相靠* |
[42:17] | *Can’t say how the days will unfold* | *无法预见未来的走向* |
[42:23] | *Can’t change what the future may hold* | *无法改变未来的去处* |
[42:30] | *But I want you in it* | *但我想未来有你* |
[42:33] | *Every hour, every minute* | *时时刻刻 每分每秒* |
[42:41] | Iris West, | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[42:42] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[42:45] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[42:47] | Yes. | 我愿意 |