时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:20] | and I saw him murder the woman that I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna do everything in my power | 我会尽我一切的努力 |
[00:25] | to change the future, | 来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough | 而我是唯一来得及 |
[00:28] | to keep her alive. | 拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:33] | Previously on “The Flash.” | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[00:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:37] | I am the future Flash. | 我是未来的闪电侠 |
[00:39] | I can’t spend the rest of my life | 我的余生不能拿来担心 |
[00:41] | wondering if I’m gonna become Killer Frost. | 我会不会成为冰霜杀手 |
[00:43] | I understand the real reason that you invited me on this team. | 我明白你邀我加入团队的真正原因 |
[00:45] | You just want your own meta-human specialist | 你只想让你的私人超能力者专家 |
[00:47] | to try and find you a cure. | 想办法给你找到解药 |
[00:48] | That’s not the only reason. | 不只是因为这个 |
[00:49] | I wish I could believe that. | 真希望我能相信 |
[00:51] | I’m Cisco, by the way. You must be Gypsy. | 对了 我叫西斯科 你就是吉普赛 |
[00:53] | You’re into me. | 你喜欢我 |
[00:53] | Even if I was, you couldn’t handle me. | 哪怕我曾经喜欢过 你也搞不定我 |
[00:55] | I’ll marry that woman. | 我会把那姑娘娶回家 |
[00:56] | Iris West, will you marry me? | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[01:03] | Looks like we may need to find a new job. | 看来我们要找新工作了 |
[01:05] | Heard Stagg Industries may be getting bought out. | 听说斯塔格工业要被人收购了 |
[01:08] | By who? | 谁要收购 |
[01:09] | Doesn’t really matter now, does it? | 现在已经不重要了 对吧 |
[01:11] | All I know is we got millions of dollars of tech– | 反正我就知道这里有价值上百万的 |
[01:14] | like whatever that thing is– | 科技产品 |
[01:16] | that no one’s using. | 却没人用 |
[01:18] | Then surely you gentlemen won’t mind | 那我很确定如果我拿走几样 |
[01:20] | if I abscond with some of it. | 你们也不介意 |
[01:24] | This piece in particular. | 特别是这一个 |
[01:27] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[01:29] | Believe me, that’s the least impressive of my tricks. | 相信我 这招太简单了 |
[01:32] | Hands up, pal. Do it now, or I’ll shoot. | 举起手来 伙计 否则我要开枪了 |
[01:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
[01:41] | How the hell did he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[01:47] | Maybe you can figure out how I did it, | 或许你们能想出我是怎么做到的 |
[01:50] | but… I doubt you’ll have time. | 不过 我觉得你们没有时间了 |
[02:12] | It’s just beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[02:14] | You know what, it matches the sparkle in your eyes. | 跟你炯炯有神的大眼很相配 |
[02:16] | – Thank you. – Barry, | -谢谢 -巴里 |
[02:17] | your grandfather had really good taste in jewelry. | 你祖父对珠宝的品味相当高 |
[02:20] | Yeah, he did. | 没错 |
[02:21] | Okay, so, break it down. How did it happen? | 好了 详细说说 当时什么情况 |
[02:27] | We were at the apartment, | 我们当时在家里 |
[02:28] | and, Barry sang to me. | 然后 巴里给我唱了首歌 |
[02:32] | And then he proposed. | 然后他就求婚了 |
[02:34] | Oh, my God, that’s so romantic. | 天哪 太浪漫了 |
[02:36] | You sing? | 你还会唱歌 |
[02:37] | Not as good as Joe. | 不如乔唱得好 |
[02:39] | Shut up, Barry. | 别闹了 巴里 |
[02:41] | Well, okay, that reminds me, | 我差点忘了 |
[02:43] | my sister has four tickets that she can’t use… | 我妹妹有四张《汉密尔顿》音乐剧的票 |
[02:46] | – to “Hamilton.” – “Hamilton”? | -她去不了了 -《汉密尔顿》 |
[02:47] | On the house. | 免费的票 |
[02:48] | I thought that maybe we could make it a double | 我想如果你们有兴趣的话 |
[02:49] | if you guys were interested? | 我们也许可以来个四人约会 |
[02:51] | Uh, yeah, we’re interested. When? | 我们感兴趣 什么时候 |
[02:53] | First weekend in July. | 七月的第一个周末 |
[02:58] | Um, July. | 七月 |
[02:58] | Y– does that not work for you guys? | 你们俩那时没空吗 |
[03:02] | No, that works great. | 不 完全有空 |
[03:04] | We’ll be there, all of us. | 我们都会去的 |
[03:10] | Don’t! Don’t do this! | 别 别这么做 |
[03:12] | Please? I’m begging you! Just– | 拜托 我求你了 |
[03:15] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[03:16] | You lose, Barry. | 你输了 巴里 |
[03:18] | No! | 不 |
[03:30] | Well, everything’s the same. | 一切还是一样的 |
[03:33] | The future has not changed. | 未来没有改变 |
[03:35] | All right. Well, we have two months | 好吧 我们有两个月的时间 |
[03:37] | to make sure that it does. | 确保能改变未来 |
[03:38] | Okay, well, we should approach this | 我们应该用处理其他问题的方法 |
[03:39] | the same way we approach any other problem– | 来处理这个问题 |
[03:41] | start with what we know. | 从我们知道的开始入手 |
[03:43] | Problem can’t be solved if it’s not understood. | 如果不理解问题 就无法解决问题 |
[03:45] | Therein lies the rub. | 难就难在这里 |
[03:46] | I feel like we can’t understand any of this | 我觉得在问题发生之前 |
[03:48] | until it actually happens. | 我们完全无法理解 |
[03:48] | It’s like Savitar’s prophecies. | 就像萨维塔的预言 |
[03:50] | Precisely, and just like the newspaper headlines. | 没错 还有报纸的头条 |
[03:51] | 乔·韦斯特队长 在市政厅授勋 冰霜杀手仍然逍遥法外 萨维塔 | |
[03:52] | Well, all bar one. | 除了一点 |
[03:56] | It’s a crime scene. We gotta go. | 有罪案发生 我们得走了 |
[03:58] | – Stagg Industries? – All right, no. | -斯塔格工业 -糟了 |
[04:00] | Hey, Julian, before you go, | 朱利安 在你走之前 |
[04:02] | there was an envelope delivered for you | 有个中城剧院 |
[04:04] | from the Central City Opera. | 寄给你的信封 |
[04:06] | Yes, you’d mentioned that you’d never gone before, so– | 你之前说你从来没去过 所以… |
[04:09] | well, I got them for us a while back, but now– | 前阵子我给我俩买的 但是现在 |
[04:13] | just go with whoever you’d like. | 你和别人一起去吧 |
[04:20] | Looks like things between you and Julian | 看来你和朱利安之间 |
[04:21] | are a little frosty, huh? | 有点冷若冰霜啊 |
[04:24] | It’s too soon for the cold puns? | 现在说冰霜双关语还太早吧 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Thought so. | -对 -我想也是 |
[04:29] | He still doesn’t trust me after I lied | 我之前拿了一块魔法石 |
[04:31] | about taking a piece of the Philosopher’s Stone. | 却没坦白 他现在还是无法相信我 |
[04:33] | You did what you felt you needed to do | 为了去除你的超能力 |
[04:35] | to get rid of your powers. | 你做了你认为必要的事 |
[04:36] | I know that and you know that, but he– | 你我都清楚这点 但是他… |
[04:40] | He’ll come around. Watch. | 他会想明白的 等着吧 |
[04:42] | I don’t know that he will, Cisco. | 我不知道他会不会 西斯科 |
[04:54] | Hey, Bar. Anything? | 小巴 有发现吗 |
[04:56] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[04:58] | How the hell did this thing get filled with water | 这东西怎么会灌满水 |
[05:00] | and those poor dudes get trapped in here? | 这些可怜人怎么会被困在里面 |
[05:03] | Beats me. | 难住我了 |
[05:05] | There’s no water access in the entire wing. | 整个箱子也没有水渗入 |
[05:07] | Instead of sprinklers, | 每层楼都装有卤代烷气体灭火系统 |
[05:08] | every floor uses a halon gas system | 没有消防喷洒 如果起火 |
[05:10] | that absorbs all the oxygen if there’s a fire. | 灭火系统会吸收所有氧气 |
[05:13] | What about the security cams? | 那安全监控录像呢 |
[05:14] | None of them either. | 也没有装 |
[05:16] | Apparently, the Stagg geniuses | 显然斯塔格的天才们 |
[05:17] | don’t want any of their “Secrets” to get out. | 不想他们的秘密泄露出去 |
[05:19] | Julian, please tell me you found something. | 朱利安 请告诉你有所发现 |
[05:22] | Nothing yet, Detective. | 暂时没有 警探 |
[05:23] | No fingerprints, no DNA, | 没有指纹 没有DNA |
[05:24] | just two rather plump looking corpses. | 只有两具肿胀的尸体 |
[05:27] | What about the stolen tech? | 被盗的技术呢 |
[05:29] | Nothing. No one’s saying a thing. | 也没发现 完全没人提起 |
[05:30] | Everyone is incredibly tight-lipped about it. | 每个人对此事都守口如瓶 |
[05:32] | Of course they are. Look, I’ll make some phone calls, | 当然了 我去打几个电话 |
[05:34] | see if I can pry those lips open, all right? | 看看能不能撬开他们的嘴 |
[05:36] | Okay. I’ll keep working on it. | 好 我会继续调查 |
[05:39] | This is the last thing we need to be dealing with right now. | 这是现在我们最不需要处理的事情 |
[05:41] | I feel the same way, but we can’t just do nothing. | 我也觉得 但是我们不能无所事事 |
[05:44] | Iris ain’t gonna let us get away with that. | 爱瑞丝不会放过我们的 |
[05:46] | I know, Joe, but we’re running out of time. | 我懂 乔 但是我们快没时间了 |
[05:49] | That’s why you and me need to solve this case fast. | 所以你我要迅速了结这个案子 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:54] | Sometimes…I wish you hadn’t told me what was gonna happen. | 有时 我希望你没告诉我未来会怎样 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂 |
[06:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:02] | What’s up. | 什么事 |
[06:03] | Looks like we got a robbery in progress over at Kord Industries. | 看样子科德工业正在发生一起抢劫案 |
[06:07] | Great, thanks. Now Kord Industries. | 好 谢了 现在又是科德工业 |
[06:09] | That’s two in one day. | 一天两起 |
[06:10] | That’s two in under 12 hours. | 12小时内两起 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I’m gonna make sure it’s the last one. | 好吧 我要确保这是最后一起 |
[06:24] | I don’t think that’s yours, pal. | 我不觉得那是你的 兄弟 |
[06:26] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[06:28] | You didn’t think I’d want to come meet | 你不觉得我想见见 |
[06:29] | the newest resident of Iron Heights? | 铁山监狱的新囚犯吗 |
[06:31] | No, I assumed that you’d show. | 不 我想到了你会出现 |
[06:33] | I just didn’t expect you to be so young, | 我只是没想到你会这么年轻 |
[06:36] | Barry…Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[06:38] | Now, how do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[06:40] | I’m from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[06:43] | You don’t believe me? Let’s see, uh, 2017. | 你不相信 我想想 2017 |
[06:46] | How are things going with your doomed love, | 你在劫难逃的爱人怎么样 |
[06:48] | Iris West? | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[06:50] | Or your greatest foe, Savitar? | 还有你最强大的敌人 萨维塔 |
[06:56] | You know Savitar. | 你知道萨维塔 |
[06:57] | I know everything about him, and you. | 我知道关于他的一切 还有你 |
[07:03] | What the– | 什么… |
[07:12] | Gypsy. | 吉普赛 |
[07:13] | Still seeking revenge, I see. | 看样子还想复仇 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna get it this time. | 这次我会成功的 |
[07:16] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[07:18] | No! | 不 |
[07:36] | He calls himself Abra Kadabra. | 他自称为魔术师 |
[07:38] | As in hocus pocus? | 比如”嘛哩嘛哩哄” |
[07:40] | He’s certainly got a lot of tricks. | 显然他会很多把戏 |
[07:42] | Yeah, we think he has some sort of nanotechnology | 是 我们认为他体内植入了某种 |
[07:44] | built into his body– | 纳米技术 |
[07:45] | allows him to do some extraordinary feats. | 给了他离奇的技能 |
[07:48] | Teleportation, telekinesis, you name it, | 瞬间移动 心灵感应 多了去了 |
[07:50] | and believe me, I have seen it all. | 相信我 我全见过 |
[07:52] | So that card trick he played on Barry, | 所以他在巴里身上用的牌技 |
[07:54] | the water tank at Stagg, | 斯塔格的水箱 |
[07:56] | that’s all some futuristic tech that he’s masking as magic? | 是他用魔术粉饰的未来科技吗 |
[07:59] | Well, it’s Arthur C. Clarke’s third law. | 这是亚瑟·C·克拉克的第三定理 |
[08:01] | “Any sufficiently advanced technology is… | “足够先进的技术和魔术 |
[08:03] | indistinguishable from magic.” | 并无二致” |
[08:05] | Before you showed up, he said he was from the future. | 你来之前 他说他来自未来 |
[08:09] | The future? | 未来 |
[08:10] | He is, 64th Century. | 是的 64世纪 |
[08:13] | Great, another criminal from the future. | 这下好 又一个来自未来的罪犯 |
[08:15] | Haven’t we had our fill of those guys? | 这些人还不够我们受吗 |
[08:16] | 64th Century. | 64世纪 |
[08:19] | What exactly are you after him for? | 你到底为什么要抓他 |
[08:22] | He’s at the top of the collectors’ most wanted list. | 他是回收者们的头号通缉犯之一 |
[08:25] | Showed up on my Earth a few years back, | 几年前出现在我的地球上 |
[08:27] | did a string of robberies that ended with a lot of people losing their lives. | 几起抢劫造成了多人丧命 |
[08:31] | Showed up again a couple weeks ago, | 几周前又出现了 |
[08:33] | looted some tech companies, came here. | 洗劫了几个科技公司 然后来了这 |
[08:35] | To do the same thing? Why? | 做同样的事 为什么 |
[08:37] | He must have needed our Earth’s tech for something. | 他一定需要我们地球的技术达成目的 |
[08:40] | Well, whatever it is, we can definitely help you | 不管是什么 我们一定会帮你搞清楚 |
[08:41] | figure it out, ’cause I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们是怎么想的 |
[08:43] | but ever since last time you were here, | 但自从上次你来过之后 |
[08:45] | I’ve been looking forward to some Gypsy vibe action. | 我一直都期待着吉普赛的震波呢 |
[08:49] | – That’s way too much. – Embarrassing. | -你太夸张了 -好丢人 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I just want to catch him so I can bring his ass | 我只是想抓到他 这样我就能 |
[08:53] | back to Earth-19 and put him down. | 把他送回地球十九关起来了 |
[08:55] | Don’t worry. We can help you do that. | 别担心 我们会帮你的 |
[08:58] | We should check and see if Julian’s gotten anything. | 我们应该看看朱利安有没有发现 |
[09:00] | I’ll go ask him. | 我去问他 |
[09:02] | In the meantime, we can figure out | 在这期间 我们可以搞清楚 |
[09:04] | where this guy disappeared off to. | 这个人消失去哪了 |
[09:06] | – Lend me a hand? – Stupid. | -给我搭把手呗 -智障 |
[09:10] | I know that look. | 我认得这表情 |
[09:12] | What is going on inside that head of yours? | 你脑子里在想些什么呢 |
[09:15] | This guy knew | 这个人知道 |
[09:16] | what was going on with you and me | 你我会发生什么 |
[09:17] | and Savitar. | 还知道萨维塔 |
[09:19] | If he knows something about Savitar, then– | 如果他知道关于萨维塔的事 那 |
[09:21] | He might be the key to saving you. | 他可能是救你的关键 |
[09:23] | This is the first real lead we’ve gotten. | 这是我们找到的第一条真正的线索 |
[09:25] | But, guys, what about Gypsy? | 但是吉普赛呢 |
[09:27] | I mean, if she gets ahold of him, | 如果她抓到了那个人 |
[09:28] | she’s gonna take him back to Earth-19. | 她会把他送回地球十九的 |
[09:29] | We can figure that out later. | 那个我们以后再说 |
[09:31] | Right now, we just need to find him. | 现在 我们要找到他 |
[09:40] | I got nothing. | 我什么也没发现 |
[09:43] | Why can’t I find you? | 为什么我找不到你呢 |
[09:44] | I told you, this guy is smart. | 我说过了 这人很聪明 |
[09:47] | You can’t just vibe Kadabra’s location. | 你不能就这么震波魔术师的位置 |
[09:49] | Whatever he’s doing, it renders him invisible to us. | 无论他在做什么 我们都看不到他 |
[09:52] | Okay, well, if we can’t vibe him, | 好吧 如果我们不能震波他 |
[09:53] | then I guess we’ll have to find him another way, right? | 那我想我们就得另寻他法了 |
[10:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:01] | I’m putting some search parameters | 我在向尖端科研实验室卫星 |
[10:04] | into the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 输入搜索参数 |
[10:05] | to see if anybody vibrates at a different frequency | 看看有没有人的震动频率 |
[10:07] | than Earth-1 folk. | 和地球一的人不一样 |
[10:09] | Wish we had a satellite that could do that on my Earth. | 真希望我们地球上也有这样的卫星 |
[10:12] | Wish I had a bunch of this stuff. | 真希望我也有一套这科技 |
[10:16] | I could hook you up, girl. | 我可以帮你搞定 妹子 |
[10:18] | How about this, I spend a few days on Earth-19, | 这样吧 我去地球十九几天 |
[10:23] | and set you up with something state-of-the-art. | 给你搞一套最尖端的东西 |
[10:27] | You know, the only thing is, | 只不过呢 |
[10:28] | I would need a place to crash, so. | 我需要个住的地方 |
[10:32] | – Cisco– – Gypsy. | -西斯科 -吉普赛 |
[10:36] | That kiss, that wasn’t | 那个吻 可不是 |
[10:38] | “I’ll see you around”. | 吻别的吻 |
[10:41] | That was like, “That needs to happen again, real soon”. | 那可是 还想快点再吻一次的吻 |
[10:53] | Or did I misread that? | 或者是我误解你了 |
[10:56] | I-I-I’ve been preoccupied. | 我一直都有事 |
[11:01] | Is that the only reason? | 只有那个原因吗 |
[11:06] | Great timing! | 时间掐得真好 |
[11:08] | Looks like David Copperfield’s not too far from us. | 看来大卫·科波菲尔[著名魔术师]离咱们不远 |
[11:10] | He’s at one of Mercury Labs’ satellite offices. | 他在水星实验室的一处卫星办公室 |
[11:12] | Another tech company? | 又是一家科技公司吗 |
[11:13] | The techiest. | 最厉害的那家 |
[11:15] | Let’s grab the speedsters and go. | 带上那两个极速者 出发 |
[11:26] | Man, you just can’t help yourself, can you? | 哥们 你就是控制不住你自己吧 |
[11:30] | You brought the whole team this time. | 你这次带上了整支小队 |
[11:32] | That wasn’t very smart, was it? | 这可不怎么明智啊 |
[11:34] | Oh, this guy sucks. | 这人真烦 |
[11:36] | I can see why you want to bring him down so badly. | 我知道你为什么这么想抓他了 |
[11:38] | Do yourself a favor, give it up. | 为自己着想 放弃吧 |
[11:40] | There’s nowhere for you to go. | 你无处可逃了 |
[11:42] | You can’t out-trick all of us, Kadabra. | 你不可能同时骗过我们所有人 魔术师 |
[11:46] | I think I just did. | 我觉得我刚做到了 |
[11:49] | He’s a hologram. | 这是全息影像 |
[11:52] | Upon further inspection, | 据进一步检测 |
[11:54] | there was some rather odd particulate residue | 在斯塔格工业找到了一些 |
[11:56] | found at Stagg Industries. | 很奇特的残渣 |
[11:58] | Yeah, that’s the nanotechnology that Gypsy was talking about. | 那就是吉普赛之前说的纳米技术 |
[12:01] | But what’s it made out of? | 但它的成分是什么 |
[12:02] | Not exactly sure. | 还不清楚 |
[12:03] | It’s definitely organic, but it seems to have | 肯定是有机体 但好像 |
[12:05] | some sort of metallic hydrogen properties. | 又有某种金属氢的特性 |
[12:08] | Frankly, it’s– | 老实说 这东西 |
[12:09] | Beyond your understanding. | 超出了你们的理解 |
[12:11] | You make a move, you’ll regret it. | 不许动 否则你会后悔的 |
[12:13] | Do you know how many times I’ve heard that, Detective? | 你知道这话我听过多少次了吗 警探 |
[12:19] | Told you. | 我说了 |
[12:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:28] | Go, go, go! | 跑 跑 |
[12:34] | Guys, move to the side. | 大家躲到一边去 |
[12:45] | Now…I can get what I came for. | 我现在能拿到我要找的东西 |
[12:50] | Everybody okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[12:53] | Magic or tech, doesn’t matter. You’re not getting out of these. | 无论是魔法还是科技 你都逃不掉 |
[12:56] | Maybe not. | 可能吧 |
[12:58] | You let me go, I will tell you Savitar’s greatest secret. | 但如果你放我走 我就告诉你萨维塔最大的秘密 |
[13:01] | It’s the key to defeating him, the key to stopping him. | 那是打败他 阻止他的关键 |
[13:04] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[13:05] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[13:07] | I know his name. | 我知道他的名字 |
[13:10] | Hand him over! | 把他交给我 |
[13:24] | Why’d you lock him up? | 你们为什么把他关起来 |
[13:26] | I’m taking him right back to my Earth. | 我要把他带回我的地球 |
[13:28] | Okay, but I need to talk to him first. | 行 但我得先和他谈谈 |
[13:32] | Fine. Get what you need from him, | 好吧 你尽管问他 |
[13:34] | but when you’re done, he’s mine. | 你一旦问完 就交给我 |
[13:42] | You are gonna die for all the things you’ve done. | 你将血债血偿 |
[13:45] | I cannot wait to see you be put to death. | 我等不及要置你于死地了 |
[13:56] | Uh, I’m gonna talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[13:59] | Gypsy, darling? | 吉普赛 宝贝 |
[14:03] | You said you know who Savitar is. | 你说你知道萨维塔是谁 |
[14:06] | I know everything about the God of Speed, | 我了解极速之神的一切 |
[14:10] | hallowed be his name. | 愿人都尊他的名为圣 |
[14:13] | Like what? | 说说看 |
[14:16] | That he’s unstoppable, | 他无人能挡 |
[14:18] | that he was the first speedster, | 他是第一位极速者 |
[14:20] | and that you defeat him, | 你打败了他 |
[14:22] | but not until after he takes what matters the most to you– | 但在那之前 他夺走了你最重要的东西 |
[14:27] | Iris West. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[14:28] | Tell us who he is, now! | 说他是谁 快 |
[14:31] | I don’t think so. | 我就不说 |
[14:33] | It’s frustrating, isn’t it, | 很懊恼 对吧 |
[14:35] | knowing that you’re going to die | 清楚自己要死 |
[14:38] | unless I give The Flash what he wants. | 除非我给闪电侠他想要的 |
[14:41] | All that power, all that speed, | 那样的力量 那样的速度 |
[14:44] | and yet you’re still too slow. | 而你还是太慢了 |
[14:48] | This isn’t a game or a trick. | 这不是游戏或把戏 |
[14:50] | This is about my daughter’s life. | 这事关我女儿的性命 |
[14:52] | And it’s my life | 这也事关我的性命 |
[14:54] | if you hand me over to that collector. | 如果你们把我交给回收者 |
[14:57] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[14:59] | Let me out, and I’ll tell you who Savitar is. | 放我走 我告诉你们萨维塔是谁 |
[15:03] | Give me to Gypsy, and Iris dies. | 把我交给吉普赛 爱瑞丝就会死 |
[15:08] | The decision lies with you, Barry. | 选择权在你手上 巴里 |
[15:19] | Guys, we can’t let Gypsy take him | 各位 我们还不能让吉普赛带走他 |
[15:21] | before we find out who Savitar is. | 我们得先找出萨维塔是谁 |
[15:22] | No, we cannot. | 说得没错 |
[15:24] | Then what are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:30] | What is it with you and this guy? | 你和这家伙有什么纠葛 |
[15:32] | It’s like you’re hell-bent on taking him back with you. | 你好像一条心要带他回去 |
[15:34] | He killed a lot of people on Earth-19. | 他在地球十九上杀了很多人 |
[15:36] | He’s killed people here too. | 他也在这里杀过人 |
[15:38] | No one you know or care about. | 他在这杀的人对你来说无足重轻 |
[15:41] | Did he take somebody from you? | 他杀了你认识的人吗 |
[15:45] | Is that what this is about? | 就是因为这个吗 |
[15:47] | What this is about, Cisco, | 西斯科 重要的是 |
[15:49] | is he needs to be brought to justice, | 我需要把他缉拿归案 |
[15:51] | and I am not gonna let anything or anyone | 我不会让任何人或任何事 |
[15:54] | prevent me from doing that. | 阻止我 |
[16:01] | You’re lucky. | 你很走运 |
[16:02] | This could’ve been a lot worse. | 你有可能伤得更重 |
[16:04] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[16:06] | It’s merely a flesh wound, | 只是点皮肉伤 |
[16:07] | as the “Monty Python” Boys would say. | “巨蟒组”成员也是这么说的[英国六人喜剧团体] |
[16:10] | Anyway, thanks for patching me up. | 不管怎样 谢谢你为我包扎 |
[16:13] | Of course. | 小事情 |
[16:16] | Listen, I’ve been trying to find | 听着 我一直试着 |
[16:17] | the right time to say this, and… | 找个合适的时机对你说这个… |
[16:19] | now seems to be as good a time as any. | 现在似乎是个不错的时机 |
[16:25] | I was so focused on not hurting you | 我之前太过专注于不要令自己 |
[16:27] | as Killer Frost | 变成冰霜杀手伤害到你 |
[16:30] | that I forgot that I could hurt you as Caitlin Snow, | 以至于我忘记了凯特琳·斯诺也会伤害到你 |
[16:34] | and for that I’m very sorry. | 对此我深表歉意 |
[16:36] | So I understand if you don’t trust me anymore, | 所以如果你不再相信我了我也能理解 |
[16:42] | but… maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive me? | 但你能真心地原谅我吗 |
[16:52] | You’re good to go. | 没事了 你可以走了 |
[17:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | We’re gonna figure this out, Barry. | 我们能想出办法的 巴里 |
[17:14] | A guy like Kadabra, | 像魔术师这样的人 |
[17:16] | he should have no say whether you live or die. | 他对你的生死没有发言权 |
[17:18] | How do you even know that he’s telling the truth? | 你怎么知道他说的是真的 |
[17:21] | I mean, he’s done nothing but tricks since he got here. | 他来这除了耍魔术什么也没干 |
[17:23] | I mean, maybe–maybe this is one of them. | 也许 也许这也是他耍的一个花招 |
[17:25] | It’s not, Iris. | 不是的 爱瑞丝 |
[17:27] | So…what, you want to let him go? | 那… 你想放他走吗 |
[17:33] | I mean, it just feels like our only move. | 感觉我们只能如此 |
[17:37] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[17:38] | I know he’s a murderer, | 我知道他是个杀人犯 |
[17:39] | but I mean, how many murderers we put in prison? | 但我们把多少凶手关进监狱了 |
[17:42] | How many bad guys have we taken down? | 我们打败了多少坏人了 |
[17:44] | I mean, don’t we deserve one win | 难道我们做了这么多 |
[17:45] | after everything that we’ve done? | 就不能赢一次吗 |
[17:47] | Life doesn’t keep score, Barry. | 生活不是比赛 巴里 |
[17:52] | You should know that better than anyone. | 你应该比任何人都知道这点 |
[17:55] | Look, even if Kadabra hadn’t showed up, | 即使魔术师还没有出现 |
[17:58] | we’d still be in the same place we are right now. | 我们的生活还会是老样子 |
[18:00] | But he did, and if he knows | 但他出现了 如果他知道 |
[18:02] | who Savitar is, he’s gonna tell us. | 萨维塔是谁 他会告诉我们的 |
[18:03] | – Barry– – Iris, he can save your life. | -巴里 -爱瑞丝 他能救你的命 |
[18:05] | No, you can save my life. | 不 救我的人是你 |
[18:09] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[18:11] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[18:12] | I want to find out who Savitar is just as badly as you do. | 我也和你一样很想知道萨维塔是谁 |
[18:16] | But I don’t want to let someone who has caused so much pain | 但我不想让一个带来如此之多苦痛的人 |
[18:19] | walk free just to save my life. | 为了救我而逍遥法外 |
[18:24] | You know, deep down, | 我从心底里 |
[18:26] | I don’t think you want that either. | 觉得你也不想这样 |
[18:40] | I knew you’d come. | 我知道你会来的 |
[18:44] | ‘Cause you’re the only person who’s willing to do… anything. | 因为你是唯一一个什么都愿意做的人 |
[18:49] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:51] | To be set free. | 自由 |
[18:53] | Murdering people, stealing smart tech. | 杀人 盗取智能科技 |
[18:57] | You came here for something. | 你来这里是有目的的 |
[18:58] | Told you before, Detective, | 我说过了 警探 |
[19:01] | it is beyond your understanding. | 这已经超过了你的理解范围了 |
[19:06] | This is about my daughter’s life. | 这危及到我女儿的性命 |
[19:10] | It’s as simple as that for me. | 对我来说就是这么简单 |
[19:12] | You tell me who Savitar is, | 你告诉我萨维塔是谁 |
[19:17] | and I will let you go. | 我就放你走 |
[19:19] | You don’t, you’re going with Gypsy. | 你不说的话 就和吉普赛一起离开吧 |
[19:23] | A leap of faith for us both then. | 对你我来说 这都是一个信心上的飞跃 |
[19:27] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[19:29] | If you take one step before you tell me, | 如果你什么也不说就敢动 |
[19:33] | I will blow you away. Understood? | 我会炸死你 明白了吗 |
[19:45] | But you do not know this guy. | 但你确实不了解他 |
[19:46] | Great timing! | 真是时候 |
[19:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:51] | No. | 不 |
[19:51] | Gypsy! | 吉普赛 |
[19:55] | Give me the name. | 告诉我名字 |
[19:58] | The name, now! | 快说名字 |
[20:01] | Savitar… is– | 萨维塔 是 |
[20:03] | No! What the hell are you doing? | 不 你在做什么 |
[20:07] | He was about to tell me who Savitar is! | 他正要告诉我萨维塔是谁 |
[20:10] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[20:14] | Kadabra’s on the loose! He’s somewhere in the building! | 魔术师跑了 他就在楼里 |
[20:27] | And there we are. | 终于拿到了 |
[20:34] | Thank you, Doctor Wells. | 谢谢你 威尔斯医生 |
[20:39] | Joe, he’s headed for the elevator! | 乔 他正走向电梯 |
[20:43] | 尖端科 研实验室 | |
[20:55] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[20:57] | Your freedom for Savitar’s identity. | 用萨维塔的身份换你的自由 |
[21:00] | I’ve altered the terms of our agreement. | 我已经调整了我们的协议内容 |
[21:03] | It appears that you have as well. | 你似乎也做了调整 |
[21:06] | Move! | 快走 |
[21:21] | Caitlin! Caitlin, are you all right? | 凯特琳 凯特琳 你还好吗 |
[21:22] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[21:24] | – Come on. – I’m okay. Okay, I’m okay. | -来吧 -我没事 我没事 |
[21:35] | Okay, okay, easy. Okay, easy. | 好了 好了 慢点 小心 |
[21:38] | – Come on. – Gentle, gentle. | -好了 -慢点 慢点 |
[21:39] | Yeah, yeah, yup. | 好了 好了 |
[21:41] | The– the– hand me the x-ray machine, | 那个 给我X光扫描仪 |
[21:42] | – grab it for us, would you, please? – Yup. | -请拿给我们 好吗 -好 |
[21:45] | Here, here. | 给 |
[21:46] | Okay, good. Remove it. | 很好 移开 |
[21:48] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[21:49] | Uh, it’s bad. | 很严重 |
[21:50] | It’s bad, there’s quite a few pieces of shrapnel inside you, | 很严重 你体内有一些碎弹片 |
[21:52] | and they look deep enough to pierce your kidney | 如果不马上取出 |
[21:54] | if they’re not removed immediately. | 这种深度似乎可能刺穿肾脏 |
[21:56] | Guys, we have to get her to a hospital. | 大伙 我们得把她送到医院 |
[21:57] | We can’t, they’re gonna ID her as a meta. | 不行 他们会认出她是超能力者 |
[21:59] | And not just any meta. | 可不是普通的超能力者 |
[22:00] | Yeah, one that we have a file on for attacking CCPD. | 对 是有过袭击中城警局存档的超能力者 |
[22:02] | Then what are we going to do? None of us are doctors | 那我们该怎么办 我们都不是医生 |
[22:04] | and she can’t operate on herself. | 她也不能给自己做手术 |
[22:06] | We do have another option. | 我们还有一个选择 |
[22:08] | What is it? | 什么 |
[22:09] | When Caitlin goes meta, her metabolic rate | 凯特琳成为超能力者时 她的代谢率 |
[22:11] | offsets cold tissue destruction. | 抵消了冷组织的破坏 |
[22:13] | She can regenerate? | 她可以再生 |
[22:14] | No, we’re not gonna take off my necklace. | 不 不能摘下我的项链 |
[22:16] | I don’t need a hospital. | 我不用去医院 |
[22:17] | All I need is a mirror and a steady set of hands. | 我只需要一面镜子和稳健的双手 |
[22:20] | You were a field medic in the Royal Army, right? | 你在皇家陆军时是战地医生 对吧 |
[22:22] | What? No, I-I-I’ve never operated on anyone before. | 什么 不行 我从未给人动过手术 |
[22:24] | That’s okay, I’ll walk you through it. | 没关系 我来辅助你 |
[22:26] | Caitlin, you’re talking about staying awake | 凯特琳 你说的是在手术期间 |
[22:27] | during your own surgery. | 还要保持清醒 |
[22:28] | I’m putting my life in your hands. | 我把我的性命交给你了 |
[22:30] | I trust you, Julian. | 我相信你 朱利安 |
[22:40] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[22:43] | Now is not the time, Gypsy. | 现在不适合说这个 吉普赛 |
[22:45] | You know, you got a really messed up sense of justice for a cop? | 你这个警察的正义感真是莫名其妙 |
[22:49] | Watch yourself. | 说话小心点 |
[22:51] | I took two oaths in my life. | 我一生中发过两次誓 |
[22:53] | One, to uphold the law. The other, to protect my family. | 一次是维护法律 一次是保护家人 |
[22:56] | Guess which one takes priority? | 你猜哪个在我心中更重 |
[22:58] | That was my prisoner. | 那是我的犯人 |
[22:59] | He was my prisoner too, and you’re on my Earth. | 他也曾是我的犯人 而你在我的地盘上 |
[23:01] | He has information that could save Iris’s life, | 他有能救爱瑞丝的消息 |
[23:04] | so I don’t give a damn! | 其他的我才不管 |
[23:06] | It’s because of you he’s on the loose. | 就是因为你他才逍遥法外 |
[23:08] | Because of me? No, no, because of you. | 因为我 不 是因为你 |
[23:10] | You opened that door! You let him out! | 是你打开了门 把他放了出去 |
[23:12] | That is on you, Detective! | 都怪你 警探先生 |
[23:20] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[23:22] | I heard enough. | 够多了 |
[23:23] | This is my friend. | 那是我的朋友 |
[23:25] | It’s the man’s daughter. | 是他的女儿 |
[23:27] | I mean, wouldn’t you do that for someone you cared about? | 你就不会为了在意的人做那样的事吗 |
[23:29] | I am doing that, you idiot! | 这正是我在做的 笨蛋 |
[23:30] | Okay, what does that mean? | 好吧 什么意思 |
[23:32] | For who? Who are you talking about? | 为了什么人 你在说谁 |
[23:35] | I used to have a partner. | 我曾经有位同伴 |
[23:37] | Like, a “Partne” or…like a partner? | 你是指”伙伴”…还是伴侣 |
[23:42] | Both. | 都是 |
[23:44] | It was a long time ago, Cisco. | 那是很久以前的事了 西斯科 |
[23:47] | It’s not like I’m burning a candle for the guy, but | 我和他不是玩玩而已 |
[23:49] | he did mean something to me. | 对我来说他真的很重要 |
[23:52] | It’s been three years since Abra Kadabra shot him dead. | 三年前 魔术师杀死了他 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:58] | I have been searching for him ever since, | 从那以后我就一直在找他 |
[24:00] | and he finally showed back up. | 而他终于又现身了 |
[24:03] | Ten minutes ago, I had him dead to rights, | 十分钟前 我已经抓住他了 |
[24:05] | and then your friend messed it all up. | 然后你的朋友搞砸了一切 |
[24:07] | So yes, I do know what it is like | 是的 我知道那种 |
[24:09] | to care about someone so much that you break the rules. | 太在意一个人所以打破规则的感觉 |
[24:12] | That’s why I have to find this guy, no matter what, | 这正是为什么我必须找到他 不惜一切 |
[24:15] | and when I do, he is gonna pay for what he did. | 等我成功了 我要让他付出代价 |
[24:20] | No more delays. | 再不拖延 |
[24:26] | – Ready? – Ready as I’ll ever be. | -准备好了吗 -好了好了 |
[24:28] | Okay, let’s starst with the shrapnel on the surface. | 好 我们先清理表面的弹片 |
[24:31] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[24:33] | Just let me know if I do any | 如果我做错了什么 |
[24:34] | …thing wrong, okay? | 告诉我 好吗 |
[24:40] | Okay, that’s the first bit. Well done. | 好 第一片 做得好 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:47] | Is there supposed to be this much blood? | 会流这么多血吗 |
[24:49] | It’s normal for the shrapnel to cavitate | 弹片的确有可能在人体组织里 |
[24:51] | and displace tissue, but if I lose too much blood, | 割出空隙 但如果我失血过多 |
[24:53] | I’ll start hemorrhaging. | 我会出现大出血症状 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:57] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 我的天啊 好了 |
[25:00] | All right, nearly done, nearly done, | 好了 就快好了 就快好了 |
[25:01] | hang in there, hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[25:03] | Okay, well done. Well done, that’s all the pieces | 干得好 干得好 所有的… |
[25:05] | of shrapnel from the surface gone. | 表面的弹片都清理干净了 |
[25:07] | Okay, great. Now it’s time for the hard one. | 很好 现在要处理最困难的部分了 |
[25:09] | But you’re doing great. | 但你做得很好 |
[25:09] | – You got this, okay, Julian? – Yes. | -你能做到的 朱利安 -好 |
[25:12] | It’s wedged between my kidney and my inferior vena cava, | 它嵌在我的肾脏和下腔静脉之间 |
[25:16] | and it’s surrounded by some major blood vessels. | 周围都是一些大血管 |
[25:19] | If you hit them, there’s a good chance | 如果你碰到它们 很可能… |
[25:20] | – I’ll go into shock. – Shock? | -我会休克 -休克 |
[25:23] | But it’s okay. You’ve got this. | 但没关系 你可以的 |
[25:26] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[25:29] | Heart rate’s increasing. | 心率上升了 |
[25:30] | Okay, I think I’ve got it. | 我觉得我夹住了 |
[25:31] | Great, pull it out. | 很好 往外拉 |
[25:33] | I can’t, Caitlin, it’s stuck. | 我做不到 凯特琳 碎片卡住了 |
[25:34] | Then turn it. | 那就换个方向 |
[25:36] | Guys, it’s getting up there. | 伙计们 她的心跳加速到很危险的程度了 |
[25:37] | It might be a tendon in the way. | 可能被一处肌腱挡住了 |
[25:38] | If it’s not a tendon– | 如果不是肌腱的话 |
[25:40] | Then I will rip this necklace off. | 那我就把你的项链拽掉 |
[25:41] | No! I would rather die. | 不 那样我宁愿去死 |
[25:45] | Caitlin, this is going to hurt. | 凯特琳 这一下会很疼 |
[25:56] | Can you please stitch me up, | 能麻烦你给我进行缝合吗 |
[25:56] | because I think I need to pass out? | 因为我觉得自己要昏过去了 |
[25:59] | Yes, yes. Of course, of course. | 可以 当然没问题 |
[26:00] | Well done, well done. | 干得漂亮 干得漂亮 |
[26:06] | She’s gonna be all right. | 她会好起来的 |
[26:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:08] | That really was amazing, Julian. | 你刚刚真的棒极了 朱利安 |
[26:10] | Seriously. Julian Albert, MD. | 货真价实 朱利安·艾伯特 医学博士 |
[26:13] | Hey, I think I know why Abra Kadabra’s been | 我觉得我搞清楚为什么魔术师 |
[26:14] | – stealing all that tech. – Why? | -要偷那些高科技零件了 -为什么 |
[26:16] | Build a time machine. | 用来打造时间机器 |
[26:20] | He’s trying to get back to the future. | 他试图重返未来 |
[26:43] | Presto. | 瞧 成功了 |
[26:48] | What is that thing in his hands? | 他手上拿着的那是什么东西 |
[26:49] | Everything Kadabra’s been stealing, | 魔术师窃取的所有东西 |
[26:51] | these are the exact components I used to build | 都和我两年前用来建造邪恶威尔斯的 |
[26:54] | Evil Wells’s time sphere two years ago, | 时间球的部件完全一致 |
[26:56] | but I could never figure out what he used for a power source. | 但我一直没搞明白他用什么作为能量源 |
[26:58] | I think this is it. | 我觉得就是这玩意儿了 |
[26:59] | So that’s what he took from the time vault, | 所以这就是他从时间穹顶里偷走的东西吗 |
[27:01] | its power source? | 时间球的能量源 |
[27:02] | Last thing he needs to return to the 64th century. | 他返回64世纪所需的最后一块拼图 |
[27:04] | Well, we need to find his ass | 那我们得在他 |
[27:05] | before he pulls another disappearing act. | 再度消失前赶紧找到他的行踪 |
[27:08] | If Kadabra’s plan is to “Marty McFly” himself | 如果魔术师的计划是让他自己 |
[27:09] | back to the future– | 穿越回未来 |
[27:11] | He’s gonna have to open a temporal wormhole first, | 他就必须先打开一个时光虫洞 |
[27:13] | – and when he does– – We can nail him. | -而那时 -我们就能逮到他了 |
[27:15] | No, he’s mine. | 不 他是我的 |
[27:17] | I look forward to showing him the same mercy | 我非常期待让他体验我搭档当时 |
[27:18] | he showed my partner. | 享受的同样待遇 |
[27:19] | Hey, Gypsy. | 吉普赛 |
[27:21] | You can’t go after him alone. | 你不能一个人去追捕他 |
[27:23] | Sure I can. | 我当然能 |
[27:24] | You want justice for all those people that he’s hurt, | 你想为被他伤害过的所有人以及你的搭档 |
[27:26] | for your partner, right? | 讨回公道 对吗 |
[27:28] | Right now we’re trying to prevent someone we love | 现在我们在试图防止我们爱的人 |
[27:30] | from getting hurt, but we can’t do that without your help. | 受到伤害 但没你的帮助我们做不到 |
[27:32] | I don’t trust you guys anymore. | 我现在信不过你们了 |
[27:34] | Kadabra’s already given both of us the slip. | 魔术师已经从我们手中各逃脱过一次了 |
[27:36] | He does it again through time, | 他现在又要通过穿越时间逃脱第三次 |
[27:37] | I don’t think we get this opportunity back. | 我不认为我们再会有这样逮住他的机会了 |
[27:40] | Only way we catch him is together. | 只有团结一心才能抓住他 |
[28:00] | Guys, Abra Kadabra’s heading south on Ninth. | 伙计们 魔术师正顺着第九大道向南走 |
[28:02] | He opened up a wormhole. | 他打开了一个时光虫洞 |
[28:04] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[28:12] | We can’t let him get past this. | 我们不能让他穿越这道防线 |
[28:14] | We’re not gonna do that. | 我们不会让他得逞的 |
[28:15] | Catch me if you can. | 有本事你们就来抓我 |
[28:21] | Where’s he at? | 他现在在什么位置 |
[28:22] | He’s on State and Main! | 他现在在州立大道和主街交口 |
[28:28] | We’re on it! | 交给我们吧 |
[28:29] | You shall not pass! | 此路不通 |
[28:48] | Okay, now he’s on Thurlow and Eighth. | 好了 现在他在瑟洛街和第八大道交口 |
[29:01] | – We’re gonna lose him. – No, we’re not. | -我们要跟丢他了 -不 不会的 |
[29:03] | He’s on Seventh, and he’s moving fast! | 他转到第七大道上了 速度很快 |
[29:17] | You gotta stop this guy. | 你们得阻止这家伙 |
[29:20] | 开始打开 时光虫洞 | |
[29:20] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[29:25] | Bar, he opened up another wormhole! | 巴仔 他又打开了一个虫洞 |
[29:48] | Yes! He did it, he got him. | 太棒了 成功了 抓到他了 |
[29:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:53] | So much for your disappearing act. | 你玩消失的伎俩到此为止 |
[29:55] | No! | 不 |
[30:02] | By the laws of Earth-19, I hereby collect you | 根据地球十九的法律 |
[30:04] | for the crime of mass murder. | 现以大屠杀罪名将你回收 |
[30:07] | Let her take me. | 让她带走我吧 |
[30:09] | You’ll never find out what I know. | 你们永远不会知道我掌握的信息 |
[30:11] | And Iris dies. | 包括爱瑞丝之死 |
[31:01] | You’ve come to see me off. | 你们是来送我的吗 |
[31:04] | Really touched. | 感动死了 |
[31:10] | What are we gonna do here? | 现在怎么办 |
[31:14] | You’re going with her. | 你跟她走 |
[31:18] | I’m not gonna stop her. | 我不会阻拦她 |
[31:19] | Then you’ll never find out what you want to know. | 那你就永远不会知道自己想知道的 |
[31:31] | I have nothing to offer you. | 我没什么好跟你谈的 |
[31:33] | No reprieve. | 没有缓刑 |
[31:35] | No escape for what you’re facing. | 没法逃避你该面对的惩罚 |
[31:37] | You’ve done some terrible things. | 你做的事罪大恶极 |
[31:41] | But you are still a man. | 但你还算个人 |
[31:44] | You have a family, | 你有家人 |
[31:46] | friends, people that you care about. | 朋友和你在乎的人 |
[31:50] | Somewhere inside of you there must be | 你的内心深处肯定还有 |
[31:52] | a glimmer of light, of hope. | 一丝人性的微光 一点希望 |
[31:56] | It’s that part of you that I’m asking. | 我正是在请求内心深处的你 |
[32:00] | I’m begging. | 我恳求你 |
[32:04] | Help me save her. | 帮我救救她 |
[32:08] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[32:11] | Begging. | 恳求 |
[32:14] | See, here it is. | 听好了 |
[32:17] | In the future, you and I have been enemies for years. | 在未来 我和你是多年的老对头 |
[32:21] | Oh, there have been others, of course. | 当然你也有过其他敌人 |
[32:23] | There was Thawne, Zoom, DeVoe, | 有斯旺 极速和迪沃 |
[32:27] | but none of them hurt you like Savitar. | 但他们给你的伤害都不及萨维塔 |
[32:31] | He truly broke you. | 他让你彻底心碎 |
[32:34] | I have to be honest. | 我得说实话 |
[32:36] | I was always a little bit jealous. | 为此我总有点嫉妒 |
[32:38] | But now, it’s like I get to kill her too. | 但现在就像我也有份杀了她 |
[32:48] | If you’ll excuse me, I have my execution to attend. | 失陪了 我得去接受刑罚了 |
[33:07] | Where does this leave us? | 我们该何去何从 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:13] | Cisco, I– | 西斯科 我 |
[33:55] | I’m still here. | 我还活着 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:59] | Wasn’t gonna let you go that easy. | 不会轻易放你走 |
[34:02] | Kadabra? | 魔术师 |
[34:03] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[34:05] | He’s gone for good, apparently. | 显然再也不会回来了 |
[34:08] | Sorry. My palm’s are sweaty. | 抱歉 我手心出了好多汗 |
[34:12] | It’s quite all right. | 没关系的 |
[34:15] | Honestly, my stitch work may leave | 老实讲 我的缝合技术 |
[34:17] | quite a lot to be desired, so. | 还有很多改进之处 所以 |
[34:19] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:21] | I was never much of a two-piece bathing suit | 反正我也不是那种爱穿 |
[34:23] | kind of gal anyway. | 两件式泳衣的姑娘 |
[34:28] | I cannot believe what you did, Caitlin. | 我很佩服你做的事 凯特琳 |
[34:30] | I mean, staying awake during your own surgery, | 清醒着做完了手术 |
[34:33] | that’s one thing, but talking my clumsy hands | 这是其一 但期间还在指导我这双 |
[34:36] | through it, that’s quite the other. | 笨拙的手 真的太厉害了 |
[34:38] | You are immensely brave. | 你勇气非凡 |
[34:40] | You fought through the pain | 你战胜了疼痛 |
[34:42] | like I’ve never seen anyone before. | 这是我从未见识过的 |
[34:44] | You did all the hard work. | 艰难的活都是你做的 |
[34:47] | Hardly. | 很少 |
[34:50] | You going soft on me, Julian? | 你对我心软了吗 朱利安 |
[34:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:56] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[35:06] | I’m so terribly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:09] | That’s most clumsy of me. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[35:11] | Some bedside manner you got there. | 你还有一些陪护礼仪需要学习 |
[35:14] | I’m working on it. | 我正在学习 |
[35:19] | Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[35:29] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[35:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:41] | I should’ve been stronger. | 我本该更强势一点 |
[35:44] | You think you should’ve shot Kadabra? | 你觉得你应该朝魔术师开枪吗 |
[35:47] | Dad, I think you showed true strength by letting him go. | 爸 我觉得你放他走显示了真正的强大 |
[35:50] | I try to be strong for you guys, | 我为了你们尽力变得强大 |
[35:53] | for you and Wally and Barry. | 为了你 沃利还有巴里 |
[35:55] | Dad, you have been, | 爸 你一直都是这样 |
[35:58] | and it makes me stronger too. | 这也让我变得更强大 |
[36:01] | When you were a baby, I was– | 当你很小的时候 我 |
[36:04] | I was terrified | 我很怕 |
[36:06] | that you might die in the middle of the night. | 你哪天夜里突然就死了 |
[36:09] | I just didn’t sleep. | 我没法睡觉 |
[36:12] | I would just… | 我只能… |
[36:14] | sit in your room… | 守在你屋里… |
[36:17] | and watch you sleep. | 看你入眠 |
[36:20] | I put my hand on your chest, | 我把手放在你胸前 |
[36:22] | just to make sure you were breathing, and then I– | 确保你还在呼吸 我… |
[36:26] | I would just sit there there, praying that… | 只能坐在那里 祈祷… |
[36:33] | you’d just keep breathing. | 你能一直呼吸下去 |
[36:37] | That’s how I feel right now. | 这就是我现在的感受 |
[36:44] | I don’t know what I can do to save you. | 我不知道怎样做才能救你 |
[36:52] | I know how to save her. | 我知道怎样能救她 |
[36:55] | What? | 什么 |
[36:57] | I know how to save her. | 我知道怎样能救她 |
[36:59] | Kadabra, Savitar, Thawne. | 咒术师 萨维塔 斯旺 |
[37:03] | You know, they’re always one step ahead of us… | 他们总是比我们快一步 |
[37:08] | for one reason– | 因为一个原因 |
[37:09] | they know what’s gonna happen. | 他们知道未来 |
[37:12] | So every move we make, | 所以我们做出的每一个动作 |
[37:13] | every trap we try and set, | 设置的每一个陷阱 |
[37:14] | it’s all just history to them. | 对他们而言不过是历史 |
[37:16] | They’re armed with the future. | 他们用未来武装自己 |
[37:18] | Well, not anymore. | 但再也不会了 |
[37:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:23] | If the answers that we need to stop Savitar and save you | 如果我们需要阻止萨维塔和拯救你的答案 |
[37:26] | are in the future, then that’s where I need to go. | 存在于未来 那我就需要去那里 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna run to the future. | 我要跑去未来 |
[37:41] | No more strawberry. | 不许再吃草莓味的了 |
[37:43] | What do you mean, there’s no more strawberry? | 什么叫不许再吃草莓味的了 |
[37:43] | I just bought some, like, a week ago. | 我只是一周前才买了一些 |
[37:45] | Yeah, well, I may have eaten some, | 我可能吃了一些 |
[37:48] | slash–all. | 或者说所有的 |
[37:50] | – Cisco. – Do you want me to go out | -西斯科 -你想让我出去 |
[37:51] | and get you more strawberry Jell-O? | 再帮你买一些草莓味的果冻吗 |
[37:52] | I will get you more. | 我会再买一些 |
[37:54] | No, it’s fine, | 不用了 |
[37:55] | but next time I operate on you, you’re getting bupkes, mister. | 但下次我给你做手术 你就什么也别想吃了 |
[37:58] | Mm, next time you operate on me, | 下次你给我做手术 |
[38:00] | maybe you can… fix my broken heart. | 也许你可以治愈我破碎的心 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry it didn’t work out with you and Gypsy. | 你和吉普赛没有成我很遗憾 |
[38:06] | If two meta-humans from two different universes | 如果来自不同宇宙但有着相同 |
[38:08] | with the same vibrational powers | 震波超能力的超能力者 |
[38:11] | can’t make it work, then what hope is there? | 都无法相恋 那还有什么希望呢 |
[38:14] | There you guys are. | 你们在这里呀 |
[38:15] | I’ve been looking all over for– | 我到处找… |
[38:16] | what are you doing in bed? | 你怎么躺在床上 |
[38:18] | It’s a long story, H.R. | 说来话长 HR |
[38:19] | I have a long story. | 我也说来话长 |
[38:20] | Yeah, how about you tell us where you’ve been? | 不如你告诉我们你去哪里了 |
[38:21] | Her name is Rhonda, and she’s into new positions. | 她叫朗达 她喜欢尝试新姿势 |
[38:24] | – We had the– – Okay. Oh, my God. | -我们就… -好了 天哪 |
[38:26] | Stop talking. You gotta let somebody know | 别说了 下次你决定去 |
[38:28] | next time you decide to go on a two-day love romp. | 风流两天时 先通知别人一声 |
[38:31] | Who was worried about me? He was. | 是谁在担心我 是他 |
[38:34] | I’m touched. | 我好感动 |
[38:35] | You’ll be touched in the face with a hammer | 下次你再做出这种事 |
[38:38] | the next time you pull something like that. | 我就要用铁锤感动你一下 |
[38:39] | Guys, stop it. | 伙计们 别闹了 |
[38:40] | Don’t make me laugh, or I’ll bust my stitches. | 再逗我笑 我的伤口就要崩开了 |
[38:43] | Is that lime Jell-O? | 那是青柠果冻吗 |
[38:45] | It’s all you, H.R. | 都给你了 HR |
[38:46] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[38:50] | I… love the lime. | 我爱死青柠了 |
[38:55] | I love the lime! | 我爱青柠 |
[38:57] | You were really worried about him, weren’t you? | 你真的有担心他 是吧 |
[39:00] | Just promise me that you’ll never ever tell him. | 答应我 绝不能告诉他 |
[39:05] | Cross my heart and hope to– | 我发誓 否则不得好… |
[39:11] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[39:14] | Caitlin? Caitlin? Somebody help! | 凯特琳 凯特琳 来人啊 |
[39:17] | What happened? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[39:18] | I don’t know, she just started seizing. | 不清楚 她突然开始抽搐了 |
[39:20] | Hold her down, hold her down. | 按住她 按住她 |
[39:21] | Hey, H.R., grab her legs. Hold her down! | HR 按住她的腿 按住她 |
[39:23] | What–what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:28] | – She’s not breathing. – We have to get an ambulance | -她没有呼吸了 -我们必须叫救护车 |
[39:29] | – in here right now. – H.R., grab the crash cart. | -刻不容缓 -HR 去拿抢救器 |
[39:32] | Cisco, grab the oxygen. | 西斯科 去拿氧气瓶 |
[39:34] | Wheel it over here! | 推过来 |
[39:36] | Slow and steady, over her mouth. | 平缓地 罩在她嘴上 |
[39:38] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[39:39] | Come on, slow and steady, that’s it.That’s it. | 来吧 平缓地 对 就这样 |
[39:42] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:43] | She may have threw a blood clot, I don’t know. | 她可能引起血凝了 我不确定 |
[39:44] | – Julian! – Charge the paddles! | -朱利安 -给电极板充电 |
[39:45] | – Okay– – Give me the paddles! | -好的 -把电极板给我 |
[39:46] | Charging, you’re good. | 充电中 好了 |
[39:47] | Okay, give me the– give it here. Clear. | 好 给我 放在这里 开始了 |
[39:55] | All the way, turn it up to the top! | 调到最大 一直到顶 |
[39:56] | – All the way up! – Okay, you’re ready. | -调到最大 -好的 可以了 |
[39:58] | – Clear. – Clear, clear, clear. | -开始了 -开始了 注意远离 |
[40:01] | Char–go. | 充电 继续 |
[40:06] | She’s gotta– | 她… |
[40:07] | Come on, Caitlin, come on! | 加油 凯特琳 振作点 |
[40:10] | Keep going, just keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[40:12] | Uh, here, take this. | 给你 拿着这个 |
[40:13] | Here we go, she’s coming back. | 来吧 她快醒过来了 |
[40:15] | She’s coming back. | 她快醒过来了 |
[40:17] | Yes, she is. | 她会的 |
[40:20] | Come on. Here she comes. | 加把劲 她会醒的 |
[40:22] | Come on! Don’t stop. | 加把劲 不要停止 |
[40:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:28] | Please don’t stop. | 求你不要停止心跳 |
[40:51] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[41:01] | Stop! That’s not what she wanted! | 住手 那不是她想要的 |
[41:02] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[41:04] | I’m not gonna sit here and watch her die, okay? | 我不要眼睁睁看着她死掉 好吗 |
[41:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:10] | It’s all right, mate, it’s okay. | 好了 朋友 没事了 |
[41:13] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:23] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[41:50] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |