时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Next time you decide to release my friend’s inner ice demon, | 下次你决定释放我朋友内心的冰霜恶魔时 |
[00:06] | you do it sometime in July. | 能选在七月的某个时候吗 |
[00:07] | I was trying to save her life, Cisco. | 我只是想救她 西斯科 |
[00:08] | When I became Killer Frost, | 我成为冰霜杀手时 |
[00:10] | Savitar appeared to me and showed me the way. | 萨维塔出现在我面前 给我指明方向 |
[00:13] | If the answers that we need to stop Savitar | 如果我们需要阻止萨维塔和拯救你的答案 |
[00:15] | and save you are in the future, then that’s where I need to go. | 存在于未来 那我就需要去那里 |
[00:18] | You trapped Savitar in the Speed Force. | 你把萨维塔困在了神速力中 |
[00:20] | Just tell me how you did it. | 告诉我你是怎么办到的 |
[00:21] | – I had help. – Help from who? | -有人帮我 -谁帮你的 |
[00:23] | A physicist. Her name’s Tracy Brand. | 一个物理学家 她叫特蕾西·布兰德 |
[00:37] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[00:50] | Cecile? | 塞西尔 |
[00:51] | Most people quit… | 多数人到这时候 |
[00:54] | their New Year’s resolutions by now. | 就放弃他们的新年愿望了 |
[00:57] | Central City Marathon is in two months, | 中城马拉松还有两个月 |
[00:59] | and I gotta shave–ooh! | 我还要再减去 |
[01:01] | I still got half a minute I gotta take off my time. | 我还要再缩短半分钟 |
[01:04] | – You? – A lot more than 30 seconds. | -你呢 -远不止半分钟 |
[01:06] | Look, I am going to wait for you… | 我会在马拉松终点处 |
[01:10] | at the end of the marathon. | 等着你的 |
[01:11] | No, you’re not pulling out of this thing. | 不行 你不能退出 |
[01:13] | I am not as easy with running | 跟家里其他人相比 |
[01:15] | as some other members of my family. | 我不怎么擅长跑步 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna let it slide. I’m gonna let it. | 我就放过你吧 饶了你 |
[01:20] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:22] | Are you getting mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[01:24] | I would never get mad. | 我绝不会生气 |
[01:25] | I love you too much to be mad. | 我太爱你了 不会生你的气 |
[01:32] | That, I, | 这个 我 |
[01:35] | – I didn’t really mean to– – No, absolutely– | -我不是那个意思 -没事的 |
[01:36] | I was looking at you, | 我看着你 |
[01:37] | and then it just came out, and I didn’t want you | 顺嘴说出来了 我不想让你 |
[01:38] | – to feel uncomfortable or– – I’m sorry. Hold on. | -觉得别扭 -抱歉 等一下 |
[01:41] | – Sorry. I gotta take this. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go for it. | -对不起 我得接一下 -没事 接吧 |
[01:43] | Yeah? Okay. I’m on my way. | 什么事 好的 我马上到 |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:48] | All right, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:49] | I gotta head out. | 我得走了 |
[01:56] | Her name is Tracy Brand. | 她叫特蕾西·布兰德 |
[01:58] | She’s one of the world’s top theoretical physicists– | 她是世界顶尖的理论物理学家之一 |
[02:00] | you know, or at least she will be. | 至少她以后会是的 |
[02:02] | No kidding. Girl Scout earns her merit badges. | 说真的 她遵纪守法 |
[02:05] | 2021 Nobel Prize, Copley Medal, | 获得2021年诺贝尔奖 科普利奖章 |
[02:08] | presidential commendation. | 总统赞扬 |
[02:09] | She’s a genius, but what’s that to us? | 她是个天才 可对我们有什么用呢 |
[02:11] | She’s the key to stopping Savitar. | 她是阻止萨维塔的关键 |
[02:13] | Future me said that four years from now, | 未来的我说四年后 |
[02:15] | Dr. Brand invents the technology | 布兰德博士发明了一种技术 |
[02:17] | that traps Savitar in the Speed Force. | 可以把萨维塔困在神速力中 |
[02:19] | – Four years too late. – Yeah, but if she invents | -四年后就晚了 -对 但如果她那时 |
[02:21] | the tech then, then maybe she’s working on the prototype now. | 发明了那项技术 那现在可能在研究原型机 |
[02:24] | That’s exactly right, so we should find her. | 非常正确 所以我们应该找到她 |
[02:26] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[02:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:30] | Why are we not looking for Caitlin again? | 我们为什么又不去找凯特琳了 |
[02:33] | Easy, Romeo and Juliet. | 别激动 罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[02:34] | None of us have forgotten about Caitlin. | 我们都没有忘记凯特琳 |
[02:36] | Right, but future Flash already confirmed | 好 可未来的闪电侠已经确认了 |
[02:37] | that she teams up with Savitar. | 她跟萨维塔结成了同盟 |
[02:39] | We should be doing everything in our power | 我们应该尽一切努力 |
[02:41] | – to stop that from happening. – We know. | -阻止这件事发生 -我们知道 |
[02:43] | Right, so what is Wally doing | 是的 那沃利去地球三 |
[02:44] | swanning off to Earth-3 to be with his girlfriend? | 找他女朋友干什么 |
[02:46] | He could be here right now looking for her. | 他应该在这里帮忙找到她 |
[02:48] | It’s like no one’s doing a thing. | 大家好像什么都没做 |
[02:50] | No one’s doing a thing? | 大家什么都没做 |
[02:51] | Barry and Wally searched the city half a dozen times. | 巴里和沃利已经搜了整座城市六次 |
[02:53] | No one’s doing a thing? | 大家什么都没做 |
[02:54] | Every chance I get, I try to vibe where she is. | 每次一有机会 我就试着用震波定位她 |
[02:56] | We’re using facial recognition technology. | 我们在用面部识别技术 |
[02:58] | We’re using the meta-human app, the satellite. | 在用超能力提醒宝 在用卫星 |
[03:00] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在用所有的办法 |
[03:01] | I just want her back, okay? | 我只是想把她找回来 |
[03:02] | Yeah, well, if you wanted her here so badly, | 如果你这么想她回来 |
[03:04] | maybe you shouldn’t have ripped off that necklace | 也许你就不该扯掉她的项链 |
[03:06] | – and turned her into a killer. – Okay, okay. | -把她变成了杀手 -好了 |
[03:07] | – All right. – Just saying. | -好了 -说说而已 |
[03:10] | We got a hit. | 有发现了 |
[03:12] | Tracy Brand, | 特蕾西·布兰德 |
[03:13] | currently enrolled in CCU’s theoretical Physics program. | 目前在念中城大学的理论物理课程 |
[03:15] | So our hopes of defeating an evil speed god hinge | 我们打败邪恶极速之神的希望 |
[03:18] | – on a grad student? – Yup. | -取决于一名研究生 -没错 |
[03:20] | Could be worse. B.A., Cisco, let’s do this. | 可能更糟 BA和西斯科 我们开始吧 |
[03:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:28] | Ahh, the soul-sucking fluorescence of academia. | 散发着学术的吸魂荧光 |
[03:31] | Yeah, this is exciting, though. | 虽说很激动人心 |
[03:32] | It’s like meeting Norbert before he was Einstein. | 就像跟还未成为爱因斯坦的诺伯特相遇 |
[03:34] | – Albert. – Norbert Albert? | -阿尔伯特 -诺伯特 还是阿尔伯特 |
[03:36] | Do you guys smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[03:39] | Toast? | 在烤东西吗 |
[03:41] | Holy– | 我了个… |
[03:48] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[03:49] | You mean save you from a painful, fiery death? | 拯救你不被火痛苦地烧死吗 |
[03:51] | I had it under control. | 一切在我掌控中 |
[03:54] | – Come on! – Okay! You know what? | -少来了 -不如这样 |
[03:55] | Let’s put this down | 趁你的眉毛还在 |
[03:56] | while you still have your eyebrows. | 赶紧把这放下 |
[03:57] | Did you set the fire on purpose? | 你是故意放火的吗 |
[03:59] | Yes, I’m burning everything. | 是的 我要把东西都烧掉 |
[04:00] | – W– ev… – What? | -什… -什么 |
[04:03] | – Everything? What– – My work. | -所有东西 什么 -我的研究 |
[04:05] | Well, I don’t know why they call it “Work,” | 我不知道为什么叫做研究 |
[04:06] | because none of it works. | 因为全都研究无果 |
[04:08] | This isn’t exactly what I expected. | 这和我想的完全不一样 |
[04:10] | – Me neither. – Um, Dr. Brand? | -我也是 -布兰德博士 |
[04:13] | Oh, no. Just Tracy. | 叫我特蕾西就好了 |
[04:15] | I failed my dissertation. | 我的论文失败了 |
[04:17] | Nothing like ten years down the drain | 十年努力付诸东流 |
[04:18] | and a pile of debt as a legacy. | 还欠了一屁股债 |
[04:21] | Tracy, uh, w-w-we were just hoping | 特蕾西 我们只是希望 |
[04:23] | that you’d have a moment to talk. | 你能有空跟我们聊聊 |
[04:24] | Oh, no. My bus leaves in five minutes. | 不行 我的汽车五分钟后就开了 |
[04:26] | Oh, please tell me I didn’t burn my bus ticket. | 请告诉我 我没烧掉汽车票 |
[04:30] | Yeah, that’s hot. | 太烫了 |
[04:30] | Your bus? Where– where are you going? | 汽车 你要去哪 |
[04:32] | Big Belly Burger. I hear they’re hiring. | 去大贝利汉堡店 我听说他们在招人 |
[04:35] | What? You’re seri– | 什么 你说真的… |
[04:36] | Well, what about all your research? | 那你的研究呢 |
[04:39] | You mean my “Unsubstantiated and transactional” inquiry | 你是说我对异次元能量 |
[04:42] | into the “Purely suppositional” nature | “完全虚假”的特性的毫无根据 |
[04:44] | of extra-dimensional energy? | 又事务性的探索吗 |
[04:46] | – Yes? – Yeah? | -是吧 -是吧 |
[04:47] | A waste of time, or, as Dr. Hersh puts it, | 浪费时间 或是正如赫什博士所说 |
[04:49] | “A total misapplication of the university’s resources.” | “简直是滥用大学资源” |
[04:52] | I might as well start practicing, | 我还不如开始练习 |
[04:54] | “Do you want fries with that?” | “你要加份薯条吗” |
[04:55] | – Yes. – No. | -要 -不是 |
[04:56] | – B.A. – Stop. | -BA -别说了 |
[04:58] | Look, don’t let the naysayers get you down. | 别因否定者而意志消沉 |
[04:59] | Your doubts, they’re traitors. | 怀疑是我们的敌人 |
[05:02] | Don’t believe them. | 别相信他们的话 |
[05:03] | Your mind is too fine to waste turning tubers into finger chips. | 你很聪明 去做手指薯条太大材小用了 |
[05:06] | Finger… chips? | 手指薯条 |
[05:07] | Finger chips. There’s, like, a– | 手指薯条就像是… |
[05:08] | – He’s from out of town. – Stop. | -他不是本地人 -别说了 |
[05:09] | Look, look, look. You can’t give up. | 你看你看 你不能放弃 |
[05:11] | Your work on relativistic quantum mechanics | 你研究的相对论量子力学 |
[05:13] | and its application to interspatial theory | 及其在层际空间的应用理论 |
[05:15] | to manipulate matter on a subatomic level, | 在亚原子层面操作物质 |
[05:17] | it’s groundbreaking. | 是具有突破性的 |
[05:19] | I haven’t shared that hypothesis with anyone, | 我还没有和任何人说过这个假设 |
[05:22] | other than my therapist. | 除了我的理疗师 |
[05:24] | – Who are you? – We’re therapists. | -你是谁 -我们就是理疗师 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:32] | Admission here is so easy. | 进来这里可真容易 |
[05:45] | Get her out of here. Go. | 把她带走 快 |
[05:51] | So… | 那么 |
[05:53] | you’ve gone full-on Killer Frost, huh? | 你已经完全变成冰霜杀手了啊 |
[05:56] | New threads and everything. | 新装扮 全是新的 |
[05:58] | No more pencil skirts for me. | 我可不再穿铅笔裙了 |
[06:00] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[06:02] | You won’t. | 你休想 |
[06:03] | But I will hurt her. | 但我会伤害她的 |
[06:17] | Cisco! Hey! | 西斯科 |
[06:20] | – Hey, you good? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[06:22] | – That’s gonna leave a mark. – Come on, come on. | -这肯定会留疤了 -快来 快来 |
[06:28] | – Caitlin’s after Tracy. – Yeah. | -凯瑟琳在追杀特蕾西 -是的 |
[06:30] | That means she’s working with Savitar. | 这说明她在为萨维塔办事 |
[06:44] | That’s definitely her, Detective. | 绝对是她 警探 |
[06:46] | Icy eyes and all. | 冰冷的眼睛什么的 |
[06:48] | Yup, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[06:54] | So I’m gonna spread this around | 我会把这个散布出去 |
[06:56] | so everyone knows to look for her. | 这样大家就知道要注意她了 |
[06:58] | Uh, can you give me one second? | 能稍等一会儿吗 |
[07:00] | Uh, so if Caitlin wants Tracy dead, | 如果凯瑟琳想要特蕾西死 |
[07:04] | I guess what you saw in the future was true | 那我想你在未来看到的是真的 |
[07:06] | and she’s teamed up with Savitar. | 她与萨维塔组队了 |
[07:08] | I just didn’t think it was gonna happen this soon. | 我只是没想到会这么快 |
[07:10] | It certainly makes things more complicated. | 真是让事情变得更复杂了 |
[07:12] | Makes what more complicated? | 让什么变得更复杂了 |
[07:14] | T-there was a meta attack at CCU, | 有超能力者袭击了中城大学 |
[07:16] | and we just don’t have much to go off of. | 但是我们没有什么线索 |
[07:20] | Really? It’s a college campus. | 真的吗 那可是大学校园 |
[07:22] | – Isn’t there video footage? – Uh, no. | -没人拍下来吗 -没有 |
[07:24] | It got…erased. | 都被消除了 |
[07:26] | Uh, well, I’m sure you two will figure it out. | 我肯定你们会弄明白的 |
[07:29] | Joe, can I, um… | 乔 我能不能… |
[07:37] | So I’m feeling weird about this morning. | 今早的事我感觉有点奇怪 |
[07:39] | Uh… Look, when I told you | 听着 当我和你说 |
[07:41] | that I loved you, I-I didn’t mean to make you feel pressured. | 我爱过你时 我不是想给你压力 |
[07:44] | No, no, no, no, I-I didn’t feel pressured. | 不不不 我没感觉到压力 |
[07:46] | Okay. So…we’re good? | 好吧 那么 我们没事吧 |
[07:50] | – We’re great. – Great. Okay. | -完全没事 -那就好 |
[07:52] | Um, in that case, uh… | 既然这样 |
[07:55] | good luck with your meta. | 祝你能抓到你的超能力者 |
[08:01] | Um, so I totally heard that. | 我刚才都听到了 |
[08:04] | – Do you want to talk? – No. | -你想谈谈吗 -不 |
[08:05] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:06] | Oh, uh, nearest bus stop. | 最近的汽车站 |
[08:07] | Uh, no, you should stay here, | 不行 你应该待在这 |
[08:09] | um, with Detective West for a little bit. | 跟韦斯特警探待一会儿 |
[08:11] | Why? That sketch artist was like freaking Michelangelo. | 为什么 那个速写家简直就是米开朗基罗 |
[08:14] | – I mean, you’ve got your woman. – Not yet. | -你已经找到那女的了 -还没有 |
[08:15] | And until we do, you could be in a lot of danger. | 在那之前 你可能会遇到很大危险 |
[08:18] | You really think Jack Frost’s sister wants to kill me? | 你真的认为杰克冻人的妹妹想杀我吗 |
[08:20] | – I’m no one. – In my experience, | -我谁都不是 -根据我的经验 |
[08:22] | if she’s come after you once, she’s likely to do it again. | 她追杀你一次 她就可能还会追杀第二次 |
[08:24] | Look, this whole witness overprotection thing | 你看 这些所谓的目击证人过度保护 |
[08:27] | is totally unnecessary. | 是完全没有必要的 |
[08:28] | It was just a random attack. | 这只是次随机袭击 |
[08:30] | The bus is coming. | 汽车来了 |
[08:31] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[08:33] | We need to keep an eye on her. | 我们得看着她 |
[08:35] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[08:43] | She got away. | 她跑了 |
[08:44] | I told you exactly where she’d be. | 我告诉你了她会去哪 |
[08:48] | Barry and Cisco were there when I arrived. | 我到的时候巴里和西斯科在 |
[08:50] | As I told you they would be. | 我说过他们会在的 |
[08:52] | Maybe there’s more Caitlin Snow inside you | 或许你心里所存在的凯特琳·斯诺 |
[08:56] | than you led me to believe. | 比你让我以为的多 |
[08:57] | Are you saying I let her go on purpose? | 你的意思是我故意让她走的吗 |
[08:59] | Did you? | 是这样的吗 |
[09:01] | You call yourself Killer Frost, | 你叫自己冰霜杀手 |
[09:04] | but you haven’t actually killed anyone yet. | 但你还没杀过一个人 |
[09:08] | You and I can both be Gods, | 你我都可以成为神 |
[09:11] | free of the pain and suffering of man. | 远离人类的伤痛和苦难 |
[09:14] | All you have to do… | 你要做的 |
[09:17] | is kill the girl. | 就是杀了那个女孩 |
[09:25] | Okay. Look, I might not have any cash. | 好吧 我没带现金 |
[09:28] | But I have one of those, um, Jitters cards | 但是我有吉特斯的卡 |
[09:30] | that has ten stamps on it, | 上面集了十个章了 |
[09:32] | which means you owe me a free drink. | 所以你欠我一杯免费饮料 |
[09:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:37] | Allow moi to help out a damsel in distress. | 请允许我帮助一个落难少女 |
[09:41] | I will pay for myself and the lady. | 我来付我和这位女士的钱 |
[09:43] | I will have a triple-shot, no-whip mocha Flash, | 我要三重无奶油摩卡闪电侠咖啡 |
[09:45] | and anything this young lady desires. | 这位女士想点什么都可以 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I, um–I need to calm down, so a Zoom. | 我要冷静一下 我要一杯极速咖啡 |
[09:50] | A Zoom? | 极速咖啡 |
[09:51] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[09:53] | – Oh, it’s on the secret menu. – Secret menu? | -是在秘密菜单上的 -秘密菜单 |
[09:55] | Triple espresso with a shot of cayenne. | 三重意式浓缩加一点红辣椒 |
[09:57] | Marry me. | 爱死了 |
[09:58] | Hey, wait. You were at the college this morning. | 等等 你今天早上在学院里 |
[10:01] | No–oh, this morning? Oh, yeah. | 不 今天早上吗 对啊 |
[10:03] | No, I remember you now. | 我现在想起你来了 |
[10:04] | Yes, I was. H.R. | 对 我在的 我叫HR |
[10:06] | Wait, what is it with you people? | 等等 你们是怎么回事 |
[10:07] | Did the CCPD send you to find me? | 中城警局派你来找我的吗 |
[10:08] | No, no, no, no. The reason I’m here is… | 不不 我来这里是因为 |
[10:12] | – my team and I are very interested in your research. – Really? | -我和我的团队对你的研究很感兴趣 -是吗 |
[10:17] | – Yes. – You’re interested in my theories on quantum mechanics? | -是的 -你对我的量力力学理论感兴趣吗 |
[10:19] | Your ideas of wave-particle duality, | 你对波粒二象性的看法 |
[10:22] | your quantization of energy, | 能量量子化 |
[10:24] | and your time-symmetric formulation | 量子理论中你的 |
[10:26] | – of quantum theory and… – How the boundary conditions | -时间对称公式 还有 -边界条件如何 |
[10:29] | lead to principle causality | 导致了因果关系原则 |
[10:31] | and the psychological arrow of time. | 以及心理学时间箭头 |
[10:33] | And the psychological arrow of time. | 以及心理学时间箭头 |
[10:35] | You really know your stuff. | 你还真懂不少 |
[10:37] | Well, je suis… smart. | 吾粉 聪明 |
[10:41] | Lay off the French, and lay off the improv too, please. | 别拽法语了 也别即兴发挥了 |
[10:43] | Just keep her talking. | 让她不断说话就行 |
[10:45] | Ah. Thank you, Mischa. | 谢谢你 米莎 |
[10:48] | Please. The Zoom. | 请 极速咖啡 |
[10:49] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[10:50] | Let’s zoom. | 来喝吧 |
[10:52] | Mate, was it just me, | 伙计 是我多心吗 |
[10:53] | or did it sound like H.R. was trying to flirt? | 听起来像是HR想撩她 |
[10:58] | Didn’t notice. | 没注意 |
[10:59] | Listen, the, uh, security footage today from CCU, | 今天中城警局的安全监控录像 |
[11:02] | the stuff that we wiped to protect Caitlin’s identity? | 我们为了保护凯特琳的身份抹掉的那一段 |
[11:04] | I-I saw it. | 我看了 |
[11:07] | As in, I-I saw the two of you squaring off. | 我看到你们两个对打 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Well, from the angle that I saw, | 从我的角度来看 |
[11:15] | it looked like you had a pretty clear shot. | 看起来你当时完全能打中 |
[11:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | You had a clear shot, Cisco, and you didn’t take it. | 你当时可以打中她 西斯科 但你没有 |
[11:23] | – Why? – Julian, I’m trying to focus | -为什么 -朱利安 我在努力集中精神 |
[11:25] | on what we’re here to focus on. I suggest you do the same. | 只关注该关注的地方 我建议你也这样做 |
[11:30] | Gents, how we doing? | 先生们 怎么样了 |
[11:32] | Uh, all good. | 一切正常 |
[11:37] | I don’t know about this one, Bar. | 这一次我不确定 巴仔 |
[11:40] | H.R. isn’t exactly our best closer. | HR其实不是我们最好的后援 |
[11:41] | Ah, he’ll be fine. | 他会搞定的 |
[11:45] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[11:47] | – Just… – Cecile? | -只是… -塞西尔吗 |
[11:53] | She’s just– she caught me off guard. | 她让我措手不及 |
[11:57] | Just didn’t think we were there yet. | 只是觉得我们还没到那一步 |
[12:00] | Well, obviously she is. | 很明显对于她而言到了 |
[12:03] | – Are you? – I-I care for her a lot. | -那你呢 -我很在意她 |
[12:05] | It’s just with everything going on with Iris and Savitar | 只是现在爱瑞丝 萨维塔 |
[12:11] | and now Caitlin, I just feel like I… | 还有凯特琳那些事 我觉得我… |
[12:15] | lie to Cecile all the time. | 一直在对塞西尔隐瞒 |
[12:17] | Then maybe you should stop. | 那你可能就该停下 |
[12:18] | You’re gonna have to tell her about Wally | 你得找个时机告诉她关于沃利 |
[12:20] | and me and all this at some point, right? | 我 还有这一切 对不对 |
[12:22] | So why not now? | 所以不如现在告诉她 |
[12:26] | Well, just so you know, | 你得知道 |
[12:26] | you don’t have to keep her in the dark for us. | 你不该为了保护我们而对她有所隐瞒 |
[12:28] | If you love her, you should be honest with her. | 如果你爱她 就该与她坦诚相待 |
[12:31] | At least that’s what you’d tell me to do. | 至少你也是这么告诉我的 |
[12:38] | Okay, so… | 那么… |
[12:39] | Here’s the thing that I could never get them to understand | 在大学里我一直没法 |
[12:41] | at the university. See… | 让他们理解 看… |
[12:46] | I’ve been studying speedsters. | 我一直在研究极速者 |
[12:49] | And so you know how, when they run, | 你知道他们奔跑的时候 |
[12:50] | they generate a trail of lightning behind them? | 是如何在身后产生一串闪电的吗 |
[12:51] | Light–lightning. | 光电效应 |
[12:54] | I don’t think all of that is generated by them running. | 我并不认为完全是因为奔跑而产生的 |
[12:56] | – I think… – No? | -我觉得… -不是吗 |
[12:59] | Some of it comes from somewhere. | 有一部分是从别处而来 |
[13:01] | Like, it’s some sort of a– | 就像是某种 |
[13:03] | like a–hmm. | 就像是 |
[13:04] | Speed Force? | 神速力吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. Wait. | 对 等等 |
[13:10] | – That is a great term for it. – Well… | -这个词用得好 -好吧 |
[13:11] | – Speed Force. – Thanks. | -神速力 -谢谢 |
[13:13] | Anyway, so I’ve been doing some calculations. | 所以我可以做一些计算 |
[13:16] | I think there might be a way to manipulate it. | 我觉得可能有方式可以去操控它 |
[13:19] | Maybe even…control it. | 也许甚至可以控制它 |
[13:24] | Maybe even turn it into a prison. | 也许甚至可以让它变成一个监狱 |
[13:26] | Maybe. Um, yeah. | 也许 是可以 |
[13:27] | Yeah, yeah. I mean… Just a random thought. | 对对 突然想到而已 |
[13:30] | How do you think one would accomplish that? | 你觉得一个人怎样可以实现这些 |
[13:32] | – See, I don’t know… – Okay. | -我不知道… -没事 |
[13:32] | Because the university wouldn’t fund my research. | 因为学校不给我的研究提供资金 |
[13:36] | Why are you so interested in this? | 你为什么对这个那么感兴趣 |
[13:38] | Because everybody thinks I’m a crackpot. | 因为大家都觉得我疯了 |
[13:45] | I certainly don’t think you’re a crackpot. | 显然我不这么认为 |
[13:50] | I– | 我 |
[13:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:57] | – We should go. – Wait. What? | -我们得走了 -等等 什么 |
[13:58] | I think we should go. Yup. | 我们该走了 对 |
[14:00] | Guys, guys, we need a little help here! | 大伙们 快来帮忙 |
[14:02] | We got a little trouble here! | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:16] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[14:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[14:20] | Right here! | 在这里 |
[14:24] | – Her again? – Caitlin! Caitlin, stop! | -又是她吗 -凯特琳 凯特琳 住手 |
[14:28] | – Get her out of here! – What? What? | -把她带走 -什么 什么 |
[14:29] | What did I ever do to you? | 我和你有什么仇啊 |
[14:33] | So what? You’re Savitar’s lackey now? | 这算什么 你现在是萨维塔的侍从了吗 |
[14:36] | More fun to reign in hell and all that. | 统治地狱什么的可有趣多了 |
[14:45] | All right, I’m gonna get her to head back this way. | 我会去让她沿着这儿折回来 |
[14:47] | When she does, you gotta knock her out, okay? | 她回来的时候 你击晕她 好吗 |
[14:49] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[15:49] | Now, Cisco! | 就现在 西斯科 |
[16:22] | Savitar says I’m not allowed to kill you, | 萨维塔说我不能杀你 |
[16:25] | but I can’t have you following me around. | 但我不能让你跟着我 |
[16:28] | It was the left leg last time, right? | 上次是左腿 对吗 |
[16:31] | Right. | 对 |
[16:34] | Scar tissue’s a lot more sensitive than regular tissue. | 伤疤组织比一般组织更敏感 |
[16:39] | This isn’t you! | 这不是你 |
[16:41] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[16:43] | Cait! Cait! | 凯特 凯特 |
[16:48] | This is where the Flashy Flash goes down? | 这就是闪电侠的基地吗 |
[16:51] | It’s not exactly what I imagined, but it’s cool. | 和我想象的不太一样 但很酷 |
[16:54] | So I always wondered how you kept the friction | 我一直好奇你怎么防止摩擦 |
[16:56] | from building up a lethal dose of static charge. | 积累到致命剂量的静电荷 |
[16:59] | Yeah, that’s vulcanized Teflon. | 是硫化过得聚四氟乙烯 |
[17:01] | It neutralizes any electron imbalance. | 可以中和任何电荷不平衡 |
[17:04] | Okay, and the– the White Witch? | 好吧 那个白女巫 |
[17:05] | I’m guessing you know why she’s after me. | 我猜你知道她为什么追我 |
[17:08] | Well, she’s teamed up | 她和一个来自未来的 |
[17:10] | with an evil speedster from the future, | 邪恶极速者联手了 |
[17:12] | and apparently you developed the technology to trap him | 显然你研制出的技术把他困在了 |
[17:15] | for an eternity, so… | 永恒之中 所以… |
[17:18] | You can’t be serious. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[17:20] | Totally serious. | 绝对没有 |
[17:21] | An evil speedster? | 邪恶极速者 |
[17:23] | He calls himself Savitar. | 他叫自己萨维塔 |
[17:25] | Savitar? And he’s from the future? | 萨维塔 而且他来自未来 |
[17:26] | – Yup. – And I build a trap for him? | -是的 -而我给他造了个陷阱 |
[17:28] | – Me? – You. | -我吗 -是你 |
[17:30] | He wants to kill you before you build it. | 在你造出之前他想杀了你 |
[17:32] | That’s why he’s sending Killer Frost after you. | 所以他才派冰霜杀手找你 |
[17:34] | Killer Frost? Her name…is Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手 她叫冰霜杀手 |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – We know it’s a lot to take in. | -是的 -我们知道一下子很难接受 |
[17:39] | Well, to be fair, you’re basically telling me | 实话说 你们是在告诉我 |
[17:40] | I’m Sarah Connor in “Terminator.” | 我是《终结者》里面的莎拉·康纳 |
[17:42] | – Well… – Uh, more like… | -这个… -更像是 |
[17:44] | – Miles Dyson. – Yeah, | -迈尔斯·戴森 -是的 |
[17:46] | – but good effort, though. – So wait. | -但做得是好事 -等等 |
[17:48] | You’re telling me my ideas about the, um… | 你是在说 我那个关于 |
[17:50] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[17:52] | Speed Force, being able to control it, manipulate it, all of that… | 神速力的猜想 可以控制 操纵 所有这一切 |
[17:57] | I’m right? | 是对的 |
[17:59] | It appears so. | 看起来是 |
[18:05] | That’s me? | 这是我 |
[18:10] | Nobel Prize? | 诺贝尔奖 |
[18:13] | All of that? | 全部这些 |
[18:15] | In the future, yeah. | 在未来 是的 |
[18:21] | Look, Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[18:25] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:26] | We need you to build this trap now. | 我们需要你现在造出陷阱 |
[18:29] | What happens if I don’t build the trap? | 如果我造不出陷阱会怎么样 |
[18:32] | Someone very important to us is going to die. | 一个对我们很重要的人会死 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[18:47] | Uh, I know that, uh, | 我知道 |
[18:49] | normally one of you fellas goes out for the chat, but, uh… | 通常你们中一个会出去谈谈 但是… |
[18:53] | I got this one. | 这个归我 |
[18:56] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[18:57] | Oh, Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[19:03] | I’m working. | 我在忙 |
[19:05] | I can see. | 我知道 |
[19:06] | I thought you’d like to be informed | 我想告诉你 |
[19:07] | that H.R. Has managed to talk Tracy around. | HR在劝说特蕾西 |
[19:10] | Ah, perfect. That means we can get to work. | 很好 这意味着我们可以开工了 |
[19:12] | Yeah, there’s one thing I need to know first. | 是的 首先我想知道一件事 |
[19:14] | Outside Jitters earlier, | 早些时候在吉特斯咖啡店外面 |
[19:16] | you could’ve stopped Caitlin with a vibe. | 你本可以用震波阻止凯特琳 |
[19:18] | But just like CCU, you didn’t. | 但是像中城大学一样 你没有 |
[19:21] | I’m not doing this again. | 我可不想跟你再废话一遍了 |
[19:22] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[19:24] | You are. | 你必须要 |
[19:27] | I need to know, Cisco. | 我要知道 西斯科 |
[19:30] | Tell me why you couldn’t do it. | 告诉我你为什么做不到 |
[19:32] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[19:34] | Caitlin could be home now. | 凯特琳现在本可以回家了 |
[19:37] | Had you stopped her, she would be here. | 你如果阻止了她 她现在就在这里了 |
[19:39] | But you didn’t! You couldn’t! | 但你没有 你没做到 |
[19:42] | Tell me why! | 告诉我为什么 |
[19:43] | Because I’m afraid! | 因为我害怕 |
[19:47] | – Afraid of what? – Afraid of killing her! | -害怕什么 -害怕会杀了她 |
[19:51] | I’m walking around with two loaded guns here, | 我带着两发上了膛的枪走来走去 |
[19:53] | ready to go off. | 随时都可能开枪 |
[19:55] | What if she’s hurting Barry or Joe or you | 她要是伤害了巴里 乔或者你 |
[19:58] | and I have to save you and I can’t control my powers | 而我必须得救你们 但无法控制我的能力 |
[20:00] | and I end up killing her? | 最终杀死了她怎么办 |
[20:02] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[20:04] | And I’d rather it be me than her. | 我宁愿死的是我 |
[20:18] | How’s Tracy holding up? | 特蕾西怎么样了 |
[20:19] | Ah, we’ll see. | 还在观察 |
[20:24] | Have you told Cecile about us yet? | 你告诉塞西尔我们的事了吗 |
[20:29] | Cecile is the only thing… normal I have in my life right now, | 塞西尔现在是我生命中唯一正常的人了 |
[20:34] | and I like having something normal. | 我想要拥有正常的生活 |
[20:35] | If I tell her about all this… | 我要是告诉了她这些 |
[20:39] | that goes away. | 就不会正常了 |
[20:40] | But if you don’t tell her… | 但你如果不告诉她 |
[20:43] | There may not be an “us.” | 就不存在”我们”了 |
[20:46] | Joe, there’s no such thing as normal. | 乔 没有所谓正常的事物 |
[20:50] | Love is the only thing that makes the fight worth it, | 爱是唯一值得去奋斗的目标 |
[20:53] | and it’s the only thing that’s gonna get us through it. | 也是唯一能让我们坚持下去的动力 |
[20:57] | Guys. Guys, there you are. | 各位 你们在这啊 |
[20:59] | We got a big problem. | 我们有了大麻烦 |
[21:01] | Tracy’s gone. | 特蕾西不见了 |
[21:12] | I checked CCU, her apartment, and Jitter’s. | 我找过了中城大学 她家 吉特斯咖啡店 |
[21:15] | Tracy’s not in any of them. | 都找不到特蕾西 |
[21:16] | I’ll bet you Savitar and Killer Frost | 我敢说我们说话这会儿 |
[21:18] | are hunting her down as we speak. | 萨维塔和冰霜杀手正在追杀她 |
[21:19] | H.R., you were with Tracy last. | HR 你是最后和特蕾西见过的人 |
[21:21] | – How did she seem? – Rattled, Miss West. | -她当时怎么样 -很慌乱 韦斯特小姐 |
[21:23] | Rattled, but I gave her a rousing and reassuring pep talk, | 很慌乱 但我对她说了些激励和安慰的话 |
[21:25] | – so I think she’s okay. – Oh, that’s why she left. | -她应该没事的 -所以她才离开了 |
[21:27] | That’s not why– look, I will have you know | 不是因为这个 好吧 告诉你们好了 |
[21:29] | my book on motivational speeches, | 我有本讲励志演讲的书 |
[21:31] | “All’s Wells that Ends Wells”– | 《结果好 一切都好》 |
[21:33] | – Tracy is in danger. – You’re right. | -特蕾西有危险 -没错 |
[21:34] | – Iris! Focus! – What? | -爱瑞丝 专注点 -什么 |
[21:36] | – We need to find her. Now. – Yeah, we gotta find her. | -我们现在得找到她 -对 得找到她 |
[21:39] | Where else could she be? | 她还能在哪 |
[21:42] | Why don’t we start with her future hologram, right? | 我们不如从她的未来全息图开始找吧 |
[21:44] | That’s– that would give us insight | 这会给我们一些启发 |
[21:45] | – into her psyche, no? – Of course, yeah. | -了解她的精神状态 对吧 -没错 |
[21:46] | – That’s pretty good. – Thank you. | -真不错 -谢谢 |
[21:51] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:00] | – She’s cute. – This is creepy, right? | -她真可爱 -这真诡异 |
[22:02] | Yeah. I find her charming. | 对 我觉得她还挺迷人 |
[22:03] | Do you think you could screenshot a hologram? | 你觉得全息图可以截屏吗 |
[22:05] | Go back to that last one. | 回看上一张 |
[22:08] | Yeah, there’s another one like it. | 对 还有一张很像这张 |
[22:11] | – Look at that. Zoom in. – Yeah. | -看那里 放大 -好 |
[22:16] | Eppur si… | [拉丁语] |
[22:18] | Eppur si muove. | [拉丁语] |
[22:20] | Tracy, you blessed paramour of science. | 特蕾西 你真是科学的小情人 |
[22:22] | Gang, I know exactly where she is. | 大伙 我知道她在哪里了 |
[22:33] | Eppur si muove. | [拉丁语] |
[22:36] | “And yet it moves.” | “然而它会继续运动下去” |
[22:37] | Galileo’s famous statement uttered moments | 伽利略的一句名言 |
[22:40] | after being forced to recant his theory that the Earth | 在他被迫收回地球绕着太阳转的理论 |
[22:43] | revolves around the sun. | 之后说的 |
[22:45] | “And yet it moves.” | 然而它会继续运动下去 |
[22:47] | Mocha Flash for me. | 我的闪电侠摩卡 |
[22:48] | A Zoom for milady. | 给女士的极速咖啡 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | You’re very welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[22:53] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[22:55] | I might have done a bit of holographic stalktag. | 我好像有一些全息的追踪线索 |
[22:57] | I stalked you holographically. | 我用全息图追踪了你 |
[22:59] | You mean, in the future, | 你是说 在未来 |
[23:00] | I’m still obsessed with a 500-year-old Italian polymath? | 我依然喜欢这位五百岁的意大利博学家 |
[23:03] | Yes, it would appear so. | 是的 就是这样 |
[23:05] | – I’m sorry I ran off. I just… – No. | -对不起我跑掉了 我只是 -没事 |
[23:08] | – Just needed to clear my head – Of course. | -我需要冷静一下 -当然 |
[23:09] | and think and… this is where I do it best. | 思考… 这里是我最喜欢那样做的地方 |
[23:11] | Well, I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[23:12] | That statue is nothing if not inspiring. | 这真是座启发人的雕像 |
[23:14] | Concrete beard, foreboding, smart. | 浓密的胡子 先知一般 智慧 |
[23:18] | – Totally inspiring. – Yup. | -非常启发人 -没错 |
[23:20] | You know | 你知道吗 |
[23:22] | Galileo’s peers thought he was a crackpot too. | 伽利略那个时代的人也觉得他是个疯子 |
[23:24] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是那样吗 -没错 |
[23:25] | And I used to find that comforting. | 我以前觉得那样安心 |
[23:27] | But then when your team | 但当你的队员 |
[23:29] | showed me the future | 告诉我未来的样子 |
[23:30] | and showed me that my crazy ideas | 告诉我我那些疯狂的想法 |
[23:33] | aren’t so crazy after all, | 其实并不疯狂 |
[23:36] | I just felt more intimidated than ever. | 我却感受到了前所未有的恐惧 |
[23:39] | Well, I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[23:42] | It’s like you’re sitting in the shadow of greatness. | 就像是你一直坐在伟人的阴影下 |
[23:44] | – Your own greatness, right? – Exactly! | -你自己的伟大 对吗 -就是这样 |
[23:47] | It’s like I’ve failed so many times. | 我已经失败了无数次 |
[23:50] | That’s all I know how to do. | 那是我擅长做的事 |
[23:52] | I don’t know how to be that… | 但我不知道要如何… |
[23:56] | brilliant woman in the hologram. | 做一个全息图里那样杰出的女人 |
[24:00] | But you wouldn’t understand. | 不过你不会懂的 |
[24:01] | You are a born genius. | 你是个天才 |
[24:04] | Yeah, about that. | 关于那个 |
[24:06] | I’m not… technically a genius. | 我其实不算是个天才 |
[24:10] | That was a cheap thing to do. I’m sorry I misled you | 那不太光彩 我很抱歉让你误解 |
[24:13] | about me being a genius. | 我是个天才 |
[24:15] | The point is, you… | 重点是 你… |
[24:18] | are…a genius. | 才是个天才 |
[24:21] | You are. I know it. I can– | 你是的 我知道 我能 |
[24:22] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[24:23] | It’s right there. It’s right there, | 就在那里 就在那里 |
[24:25] | just brimming just below the surface. | 就藏在表面之下 |
[24:27] | – It is? – Yes, absolutely! | -是吗 -当然 |
[24:30] | Yes, it is, Tracy. | 是的 特蕾西 |
[24:32] | And you can defeat Savitar. | 你能打败萨维塔 |
[24:36] | All you need is to just believe in yourself. | 你只需要相信自己 |
[24:40] | And for what it’s worth… | 不管怎样… |
[24:44] | I already do. | 我对你有信心 |
[25:08] | – I didn’t know you were dropping by. – Yeah, well, | -我不知道你会过来 -好吧 |
[25:09] | if you had read any of my texts, you’d know. | 如果你看了我发的短信 你就知道了 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[25:18] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | -对不起 -我知道 |
[25:19] | It’s why I’m here. Look, I– | 那就是我来的原因 我… |
[25:21] | You know, it doesn’t take a detective to see | 即使是普通人也能看出 |
[25:23] | that something’s not right. | 有些事不太对 |
[25:25] | Look, Cecile– | 塞西尔 |
[25:27] | Is it because I said, “I love you”, this morning? | 是因为我今早说了”我爱你”吗 |
[25:29] | Because, Joe, it’s–it’s okay | 因为 乔 这没关系的 |
[25:31] | if you’re not ready to say it back. | 如果你还没准备好回应我 |
[25:33] | No, no. It’s not about that. | 不 和那个没有关系 |
[25:35] | No? Well, then what’s going on? | 没关系 那是怎么了 |
[25:37] | ‘Cause you’ve been acting weird all day. | 你今天一天都很奇怪 |
[25:38] | I mean, not just with us this morning | 不只是今早我们在一起的时候 |
[25:40] | but at work with that meta case. | 在单位说到那个超能力者的时候也是 |
[25:42] | You gotta give me something, Joe. | 你得跟我说说 乔 |
[25:46] | All I can say is… | 我只能告诉你… |
[25:49] | that part of my life is very complicated. | 我有一部分生活非常复杂 |
[25:53] | And if you were to become part of that, | 如果你要成为那其中的一部分 |
[25:56] | your life would be very complicated, | 你的生活也会变得很复杂 |
[25:58] | and it would change us. | 这会改变我们 |
[26:01] | And I mean change us forever. | 而这种改变是永久的 |
[26:05] | That’s not a bad thing, you know. | 这没什么不好 |
[26:07] | It’s called growth. | 也算是成长 |
[26:11] | And then I was thinking about… | 我在想 |
[26:14] | what you said | 今天早上 |
[26:15] | this morning, and | 你说的话 |
[26:17] | it told me where you were. | 告诉了我你现在的状态 |
[26:20] | It also showed me where I was, and… | 也显现出了我的状态 |
[26:24] | and you add those complications,and | 使得局面更加复杂了 |
[26:27] | I think we should stop seeing each other. | 我觉得我们不应该再见面了 |
[26:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:35] | That’s what you think we should do? | 你觉得我们应该这么做吗 |
[26:38] | I-I-I think it’s the best thing for both of us. | 我觉得这对我们来说都是最好的 |
[26:42] | Here I was, thinking that being together | 我以为我们在一起 |
[26:44] | was the best thing for both of us. | 才是对我们来说最好的 |
[26:52] | I guess I’ll… | 我还是 |
[26:54] | I’ll see you around the station, Joe. | 我们警局见 乔 |
[27:14] | – Cecile! – Joe! | -塞西尔 -乔 |
[27:15] | – No! Guarantee you I’m faster. – Joe! | -别想 我肯定比你快 -乔 |
[27:18] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[27:20] | we can talk about this. | 我们可以好好聊聊 |
[27:22] | I’ll talk. You listen. | 是我说 你听着 |
[27:24] | In an hour, you’re gonna get a message with an address. | 一小时后 你会收到一个地址 |
[27:27] | Bring me Tracy Brand, or I will kill your little sweetheart. | 把特蕾西·布兰德带给我 不然我就杀了她 |
[27:33] | Joe. | 乔 |
[27:35] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[27:50] | So you’re saying that if we don’t turn Tracy over to Killer Frost… | 所以你是说如果我们不把特蕾西交给冰霜杀手 |
[27:53] | She’s gonna kill Cecile. | 她就会杀了塞西尔 |
[27:55] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but Tracy is our key | 如果我说的没错的话 |
[27:57] | to finding Savitar, right? | 特蕾西是我们找到萨维塔的关键 对吗 |
[27:58] | Yes, but what are we gonna do? | 没错 但是我们又能怎么办呢 |
[28:00] | We gonna just let Killer Frost | 让冰霜杀手名副其实 |
[28:01] | live up to her name and kill somebody? | 真的去杀人吗 |
[28:02] | Not if I have anything to say about it. | 当然不行 除非我先答应 |
[28:04] | All I’m saying is, | 我所说的是 |
[28:05] | we need to do whatever it takes to save her. | 我们无论付出什么代价都要救她 |
[28:07] | No one’s gonna die, all right? | 没有人会死 好吗 |
[28:09] | We’re gonna get her back. I promise. | 我保证 我们会把她救回来 |
[28:12] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[28:13] | They’re at the Old Dressler Factory. | 他们在老德莱斯勒工厂 |
[28:15] | Okay, we know where they are. That’s something. | 我们知道他们的位置 这很重要 |
[28:18] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[28:20] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[28:26] | Cisco, can I have a quick word? | 西斯科 我们能聊聊吗 |
[28:27] | Not now, Julian. | 现在不行 朱利安 |
[28:28] | Listen, please, mate. | 拜托你听我说 伙计 |
[28:29] | Just–just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[28:33] | I know you’re terrified of losing her. | 我知道你害怕失去她 |
[28:35] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[28:37] | I know you’re–you’re | 我也知道 |
[28:38] | worried about not being able to control your powers, | 你担心没法控制你的超能力 |
[28:41] | but I know you can. | 但是我知道你可以 |
[28:44] | I don’t think your abilities have ever come from a place | 我认为你的能力 |
[28:46] | of–of negativity or–or hate. | 并不来自于负面情绪或是某种恨意 |
[28:50] | They come from somewhere good. | 而是来自美好的地方 |
[28:53] | They come from love. | 你的超能力是源于爱 |
[28:56] | And if you can find it in you to stop her,then | 如果你能在你内心找到爱 |
[28:59] | I really think we can save her. | 那我觉得我们能拯救她 |
[29:05] | Cheers, mate. | 回见 伙计 |
[29:14] | Yeah, you know how I said, you know, | 你记得我说过的 |
[29:16] | we were gonna keep you safe? | 我们会保护你吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[29:19] | So, um, now I need to ask you to do something dangerous. | 可是 现在我得让你帮忙做件危险的事 |
[29:36] | Cecile! | 塞西尔 |
[29:37] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:38] | Joe! I’m okay. She didn’t hurt me. | 乔 我没事 她没伤害我 |
[29:41] | That’s because killing you… does nothing for me. | 那是因为杀了你 对我一点好处也没有 |
[29:47] | Killing you, Tracy? That’s everything. | 而杀了你 特蕾西 那就另当别论了 |
[29:52] | Hand her over. | 把她交出来 |
[29:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[29:56] | Yes, I do. | 有必要 |
[29:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:59] | Because Savitar commands it? | 因为萨维塔下令了吗 |
[30:01] | He’s not a god. | 他又不是神 |
[30:03] | He’s just a man that’s using you. | 他只是利用你的人 |
[30:07] | – Come on, you’re one of us. – One of us? | -拜托 我们是自己人 -自己人 |
[30:10] | – We’re family. – We’re family? | -我们是家人 -我们是家人 |
[30:12] | We protect each other till the end. | 我们到死都会保护彼此 |
[30:19] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么知道这些话 |
[30:20] | Savitar told me everything you’d say. | 萨维塔跟我说了你会说的话 |
[30:24] | You two are more alike than you realize. | 你俩比你以为的还要像 |
[30:26] | You see, that’s how Savitar knows every move | 所以萨维塔才知道 |
[30:29] | you’re going to make. | 你的一举一动 |
[30:31] | He’s always one step ahead of you, | 他总是抢先你一步 |
[30:33] | because this is all history to him. | 因为对他来说这全是旧事重演 |
[30:36] | That’s how I know Cisco’s in the rafters right now. | 所以我才知道西斯科现在在椽子上 |
[30:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:25] | It’s over, Caitlin. | 到此为止 凯特琳 |
[31:29] | Caitlin is dead. | 凯特琳死了 |
[31:32] | Not to me. | 我不觉得 |
[31:37] | Go. Go. Go. Go. | 走走走 |
[32:17] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[32:19] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:24] | I had to stop you to save you. | 我得让你停手才能救你 |
[32:46] | My ascension is nearly at hand, Flash. | 我差一点就飞升了 闪电侠 |
[32:51] | As I rise, you will fall. | 等我飞升 你就会堕落 |
[33:11] | How do we keep surviving these things? | 我们是怎么不断从这些事中活下来的 |
[33:13] | Because we’re in control of our fates. | 因为我们掌握着自己的命运 |
[33:16] | And how did she know I was up in the rafters? | 她怎么知道我在椽子上面 |
[33:17] | Is she psychic now too? | 她现在也能通灵了吗 |
[33:19] | And that thing where you guys were talking | 还有你俩同时 |
[33:20] | at the same time? How do you think she was doing that? | 说出一句话 你觉得她怎么做到的 |
[33:22] | I don’t know. She said Savitar told her what was gonna happen. | 不知道 她说萨维塔告诉她会发生什么 |
[33:25] | No way, man. This wasn’t just brushing up on days to come. | 不可能 这不只是预知未来 |
[33:28] | This was precise. | 这简直一字不差 |
[33:30] | Scary precise. | 瘆人的一字不差 |
[33:32] | Like Savitar was there. | 就像萨维塔也在场 |
[33:34] | What I don’t understand is why Savitar | 我不懂的是萨维塔出现时 |
[33:36] | wouldn’t kill Tracy when he showed up. | 为何不杀了特蕾西 |
[33:39] | I mean, why would he choose to rescue Caitlin? | 我是说他为何选择救凯特琳 |
[33:41] | He needs her for something. | 他还有事要她帮忙 |
[33:43] | We gotta figure out what that is. | 我们得搞清是什么事 |
[33:45] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[33:46] | Thanks to Cisco, we now have a sample of her blood | 多亏了西斯科 我们拿到她完全 |
[33:48] | when she was fully mutated as Killer Frost. | 突变成冰霜杀手后的血液样本 |
[33:50] | This? It could be the key | 这个 可能是制造 |
[33:52] | to reverse engineering a cure, so… | 逆向解药的关键 所以 |
[33:55] | it’s good work, mate. | 干得漂亮 朋友 |
[33:56] | You too. | 你也是 |
[34:04] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[34:06] | I brought us some coffee treats. | 我给咱们准备了些咖啡 |
[34:09] | Unfortunately, we were all out of cayenne. | 可惜我们的辣椒粉用完了 |
[34:11] | Careful, that’s hot. | 小心 很烫 |
[34:13] | Yeah, hot, hot, sorry. | 对啊 很烫 抱歉 |
[34:15] | – How are you? Oh! Ha! Whoo! – Careful. | -你怎么样 -小心 |
[34:17] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[34:19] | Whew, it’s hot. | 太烫了 |
[34:21] | Well, I’m processing. | 我还在消化 |
[34:22] | That was really– I mean, the voice… | 那真是 我是说那声音 |
[34:25] | And the “Whoom!” | “嗡”的一声 |
[34:27] | Killer Frost? Savitar? | 冰霜杀手 萨维塔 |
[34:29] | You know some people with really scary names. | 你知道有些人的名字真的很吓人 |
[34:31] | Eh, but is it too much? | 太难以接受了吗 |
[34:34] | All of us here would understand. | 这里所有人都会理解的 |
[34:35] | Personally, I just– I just wanna make sure that, | 对我个人来说 我只想确保 |
[34:38] | you know, you don’t get hurt. | 你不会受伤 |
[34:40] | As a matter of fact, I was thinking– | 其实 我在想 |
[34:42] | – I was thinking too. – Yeah? | -我也在想 -是吗 |
[34:44] | About Savitar. | 在想萨维塔 |
[34:45] | The way the light reflects off his suit, | 他的战衣反射光的方式 |
[34:47] | it’s unlike any other metallic compound I have ever seen. | 跟我见过的所有金属化合物都不同 |
[34:51] | Hmm, you and I were thinking about different things. | 我和你想的不是一回事 |
[34:53] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[34:54] | In Fermi liquid theory, any sort of non-Fermi liquid | 根据费米液体理论 任何非费米液体 |
[34:56] | is called “Strange metal.” | 都被称为”奇异金属” |
[34:59] | It’s a theoretical compound capable of dispersing heat | 那是种能在高温时分散热量的 |
[35:00] | at high temperatures. I think Savitar travels so fast | 理论性化合物 我觉得萨维塔速度太快了 |
[35:04] | that he needs that suit to neutralize the charge | 因此他需要那件战衣来中和 |
[35:07] | he builds up around him. | 身体周围形成的电荷 |
[35:09] | Huh. Interesting. So without the suit, | 有意思 那如果没了战衣 |
[35:11] | he’s just a dude with a bad case of static cling. | 那他只是个被强大静电困住的家伙 |
[35:14] | Yeah. So if we could build a device | 对 如果我们可以造出 |
[35:17] | capable of harnessing that power, | 能控制那股超能力的装备 |
[35:20] | theoretically, we could use his own velocity against him. | 理论上讲 就能用他的速度对付他 |
[35:24] | And trap him in the Speed Force. | 并把他困在神速力里 |
[35:26] | Tracy, you are indeed a genius. | 特蕾西 你真是个天才 |
[35:29] | – I’m getting there. – Well, yes, you are. | -还差一点 -对 快了 |
[35:32] | That means you’re gonna stay and help us. | 就是说你会留下来帮我们 |
[35:33] | Is that what that means? | 是这意思吗 |
[35:35] | If I do, does that mean the future’s changing? | 如果我留下 那就意味着未来改变了 |
[35:37] | I think it means mine certainly has. | 我想那意味着我的未来肯定变了 |
[35:51] | Thanks for seeing me. Come on in. | 感谢你来见我 请进 |
[36:01] | So how are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[36:03] | Joe, I’m fine. I just– | 乔 我没事 只是 |
[36:05] | you know, I wish that you would’ve told me | 真希望你能跟我说 |
[36:07] | what was going on with you. | 你这是怎么了 |
[36:08] | Although I…obviously have some idea now. | 虽然我现在显然也知道了一些 |
[36:13] | It was my fault that you got caught up in all this. | 你被牵扯进来都怪我 |
[36:17] | I’m so sorry, Cecile. | 很抱歉 塞西尔 |
[36:19] | Joe, me too. Look, I– | 乔 我也是 听着 我 |
[36:22] | When you told me that you loved me this morning… | 今早你跟我说爱我的时候 |
[36:28] | – I froze. – Yeah. | -我沉默了 -是啊 |
[36:30] | I knew that it meant that we moved up a level | 我知道那意味着我们的关系 |
[36:33] | in our relationship. | 达到新高度 |
[36:35] | And…for me, | 而对我来说 |
[36:39] | that level comes with a lot of baggage. | 那样会带来很多负担 |
[36:42] | Like Killer Frost and The Flash? | 比如冰霜杀手和闪电侠 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:45] | So you thought that pushing me away was the thing to do? | 所以你觉得拒绝我是正确的 |
[36:49] | I thought that I was protecting you. | 我以为那是在保护你 |
[36:52] | Clearly I was wrong, | 显然我错了 |
[36:55] | because not only did I lie to you. | 因为我不仅骗了你 |
[36:57] | I lied to myself. | 也骗了自己 |
[36:59] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:02] | I’m done with that. | 我受够了 |
[37:12] | And I’m done with this. | 我受够这个了 |
[37:17] | Thank you for not making a big deal about me wearing this. | 谢谢你并没有特别介意我还戴着这个 |
[37:26] | Cecile Horton… | 塞西尔·霍尔顿 |
[37:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:33] | I love you with all my heart. | 我的心里只有你 |
[37:37] | And I’m sorry that I was dishonest with you. | 我很抱歉没有对你坦诚 |
[37:41] | And from now on, | 从现在起 |
[37:43] | there will be no secrets between us. | 我们间不会再有秘密 |
[38:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:04] | I should have told you a long time ago. | 我早就该告诉你的 |
[38:07] | But it’s not bad. | 但也没什么 |
[38:14] | – Wally! – Hey, Dad. | -沃利 -爸爸 |
[38:20] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[38:21] | It was–yeah, it was great. Jesse says hi. | 很好啊 杰西向你问好 |
[38:23] | – So you talked to Cecile? – I did. | -你跟塞西尔聊了吗 -聊了 |
[38:26] | Told her everything. | 全告诉她了 |
[38:27] | Told her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[38:30] | I told her that you were The Flash | 我告诉她你就是闪电侠 |
[38:32] | and that Wally was Kid Flash. | 沃利就是闪电小子 |
[38:36] | Don’t worry. She promised me… | 别担心 她向我保证 |
[38:38] | that she wouldn’t tell Joanie. | 她不会告诉琼妮 |
[38:40] | What changed your mind? | 什么让你改变心意了 |
[38:42] | You. All of you. | 你 你们大家 |
[38:44] | I mean, love’s the only thing we got in this world. | 爱是我们在这个世界上唯一拥有的东西 |
[38:45] | Without it, nothing really matters. | 没有爱 什么都不重要了 |
[38:50] | And who knows what we’d become if we didn’t have it? | 如果没有爱 谁知道我们会变成什么样子 |
[38:54] | – How was Earth-3? – Yeah, um, | -地球三怎么样 -挺好的 |
[38:58] | hanging out with Jesse was awesome. | 和杰西在一起感觉特别好 |
[39:00] | I mean, love’s the only thing we got in this world. | 爱是我们在这个世界上唯一拥有的东西 |
[39:01] | Without it, nothing really matters. | 没有爱 什么都不重要了 |
[39:04] | And who knows what we’d become if we didn’t have it? | 如果没有爱 谁知道我们会变成什么样子 |
[39:07] | You did this to me, Barry. | 你把我害成这样 巴里 |
[39:09] | – I created you? – I created myself. | -我创造了你 -我创造了自己 |
[39:11] | You’re even gonna create time remnants of yourself, | 你甚至会自己创造时间残余 |
[39:13] | but he’s gonna kill them all. | 但他会把他们都杀了 |
[39:14] | Savitar told me everything you’d say. | 萨维塔跟我说了你会说的话 |
[39:17] | You two are more alike than you realize. | 你俩比你以为的还要像 |
[39:19] | Savitar knows every move you’re going to make. | 萨维塔知道你的一举一动 |
[39:22] | He’s always one step ahead of you. | 他总是抢先你一步 |
[39:24] | This is all history. | 这全是旧事重演 |
[39:25] | This wasn’t just brushing up on days to come. | 这不只是预知未来 |
[39:27] | This was precise. | 这简直一字不差 |
[39:29] | Like Savitar was there. | 就像萨维塔也在场 |
[39:30] | Who knows what we’d become if we didn’t have it? | 如果没有爱 谁知道我们会变成什么样子 |
[39:32] | One step ahead of you. | 抢先你一步 |
[39:33] | All history. | 旧事重演 |
[39:34] | I am the future Flash. | 我就是未来的闪电侠 |
[39:36] | One step ahead of you. | 抢先你一步 |
[39:38] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[39:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:46] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:49] | I’ll be–I’ll be right back, all right? | 我一会儿就回 好吗 |
[40:05] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[40:08] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[40:21] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[40:23] | It’s about time. | 时间问题 |
[40:25] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[40:28] | Everything with you is about time, isn’t it? | 你的一切都和时间有关 不是吗 |
[40:31] | The past, the present, the future– | 过去 现在 将来… |
[40:34] | you know all of it, right? | 你全都知道 对吗 |
[40:36] | And you know everything about me! | 你知道我的一切 |
[40:39] | About Joe! | 还有乔 |
[40:41] | About Wally. | 还有沃利 |
[40:43] | And Iris! | 还有爱瑞丝 |
[40:46] | You know our strengths. You know our fears. | 你知道我们的力量 我们的恐惧 |
[40:49] | You how much we love each other. | 你知道我们有多爱彼此 |
[40:52] | And you know how to use that love against us. | 你知道怎么利用这份爱对付我们 |
[40:55] | All this time, we thought that we couldn’t stop you, | 一直以来 我们都觉得无法阻止你 |
[40:58] | because you’re one step ahead, but that’s not it. | 因为你快我们一步 但并非如此 |
[41:02] | You don’t just know what’s gonna happen to us. | 你不仅仅知道我们会发生什么 |
[41:06] | You were there. You’ve lived it. | 你在场 你已经经历过了 |
[41:10] | You remembered, when you were me. | 你记得当你还是我的时候所发生的一切 |
[41:33] | Like I told you from the beginning, | 我从一开始就是这么告诉你的 |
[41:39] | I am the future Flash. | 我就是未来的闪电侠 |