时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Four years from now, | 四年后 |
[00:04] | Dr. Brand invents the technology | 布兰德博士发明了一种技术 |
[00:06] | that traps Savitar in the Speed Force. | 可以把萨维塔困在神速力中 |
[00:08] | This is the Speed Force bazooka. | 这是神速力火箭筒 |
[00:11] | And that’s gonna trap Savitar? | 它可以困住萨维塔吗 |
[00:12] | I know what you are. | 我知道你现在是什么 |
[00:13] | You’re a time remnant. | 你是时间残余 |
[00:14] | You all shunned me | 因为我不是真正的 |
[00:15] | because I wasn’t the true Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦你们都躲着我 |
[00:19] | I was an aberration. | 我只是个时间偏差 |
[00:20] | How did you become Savitar? | 你怎么会变成萨维塔呢 |
[00:22] | I was broken and alone. God feels no pain. | 我很病态 很孤独 上帝不会有痛苦 |
[00:26] | All I had to do was become one. | 我要做的就是成为上帝 |
[01:04] | 来自费利西蒂·斯莫克的信息 主题:能量源 我没有找到能用的 | |
[01:43] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[01:48] | You know what I’d love right now? | 你知道我现在想要什么吗 |
[01:52] | Anything you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[01:56] | Caviar. | 鱼子酱 |
[01:59] | Caviar? | 鱼子酱 |
[02:01] | Okay. Well, it’s just a little late, | 好吧 不过有点晚了 |
[02:02] | so it might be hard for me to find a place that’s open that has it. | 可能找不到还在卖鱼子酱的店了 |
[02:07] | But I’ll find an assortment. | 不过我会有办法的 |
[02:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Just stay with me, okay? | 陪着我 好吗 |
[02:12] | The whole team’s working on this. | 整个小队都在想办法 |
[02:15] | And we can accomplish a lot in 24 hours. | 我们能在二十四小时内完成很多事 |
[02:17] | I know we can. | 我知道 |
[02:20] | I’m fine, Barry. Really. | 我没事 巴里 真的 |
[02:28] | Get some caviar… | 买鱼子酱 |
[02:58] | Hi, Barry. | 巴里 |
[03:02] | there’s something that I need to say to you. | 我有些话想对你说 |
[03:18] | Hey, Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[03:21] | What? | 什么 |
[03:23] | Where? | 在哪 |
[03:25] | All right, I’ll come pick you up. | 好的 我去接你 |
[03:27] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[03:30] | Really good news. | 非常好的消息 |
[03:32] | Lyla. | 莱拉 |
[03:34] | Gentlemen. | 二位 |
[03:36] | – It’s a wee bit chilly. – Yeah. | -有点冷啊 -是啊 |
[03:38] | Wanna take this inside? | 能进去谈吗 |
[03:40] | Every square inch of that building is bugged. | 那座楼里每个角落都被监听了 |
[03:42] | Figured it was better to talk out here. | 我想还是在外面谈比较好 |
[03:43] | Okay. Yeah, I love the breeze. | 好的 是的 我喜欢吹风 |
[03:45] | – Yeah. – On days like this. | -是的 -尤其是这种天气 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:47] | So, I got your message. | 我收到了你们的信息 |
[03:48] | But, you’re gonna have to run me through exactly what you need again. | 但你们得再说一遍你们到底要什么 |
[03:50] | – Yeah… – So, we’re building a cannon. | -好的 -我们在造一口炮 |
[03:52] | – Right. – Bazooka… thing. | -是的 -火箭筒 之类的 |
[03:54] | – It’s a sort of trap. – In order to turn it on, | -就像是一种陷阱 -为了启动它 |
[03:56] | we need something to power it. Something extremely powerful | 我们需要给它功能 得用非常强大 |
[03:59] | – and regenerative. – Okay. | -且可再生的能量 -好的 |
[04:00] | Yeah, so, I tasked our satellite to look for | 所以 我就调动了我们的卫星 |
[04:02] | anything that might have our specific power requirements, | 寻找符合我们能量要求的设备 |
[04:05] | and–wouldn’t you know it– we found something that has | 你绝对想不到 我们找到了 |
[04:08] | exactly what we need. And it’s right there | 完全符合要求的东西 而且就在 |
[04:11] | in that building. Crazy? | 那座大楼里 难以置信吧 |
[04:14] | I really don’t think you should be spying on me, Cisco. | 我觉得你不应该窥探我 西斯科 |
[04:16] | Is it spying if we’re friends? | 我们都是朋友了 这算窥探吗 |
[04:18] | But he’s right, isn’t he? You have something, don’t you? | 但他说得对 是吧 你们真的有 |
[04:24] | It’s a piece of the Dominators’ technology. | 那是一项支配者发明的技术 |
[04:27] | We got it from the ship that crashed in Central City. | 我们从坠毁在中城的飞船上发现的 |
[04:28] | – That’s great. – You can’t have it, Barry. | -太好了 -不能给你们 巴里 |
[04:31] | – What? – Lyla… | -什么 -莱拉 |
[04:34] | We’ve searched everywhere. | 我们找遍了所有地方 |
[04:35] | This tech is the only thing that we can use. | 这是我们唯一可用的技术 |
[04:37] | I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[04:40] | Is this because of Baby Sara? | 是因为小莎拉吗 |
[04:43] | Look… I’ll admit, it’s been hard not to wonder | 听我说 我承认我也考虑过 |
[04:47] | what it would have been like to have a daughter instead of a son, | 有女儿而不是儿子会是什么样 |
[04:49] | but this is less about what happened than why it happened. | 但我在意的是事发原因而非发生了什么 |
[04:53] | I made a big mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[04:54] | Exactly my concern. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[04:55] | Barry, this is the kind of tech that wars are fought over. | 巴里 很多人不惜发动战争来争夺这种技术 |
[04:59] | If something happens and it gets into the wrong hands, | 如果发生了意外 落入了坏人手里 |
[05:01] | people could die. Millions. | 数百万人会死去 |
[05:04] | And frankly, I don’t know if I can trust you to have it. | 说实话 我不知道能否放心把它交给你 |
[05:08] | Director Michaels. | 麦考斯指挥官 |
[05:11] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:12] | Lyla, if we don’t use this, | 莱拉 如果我们不用这个 |
[05:13] | Iris is going to die. | 爱瑞丝会死的 |
[05:16] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry, Barry. I can’t help you this time. | 对不起 巴里 这次我帮不了你 |
[05:23] | You’ll have to find another way. | 你得想另一个办法 |
[05:31] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[05:33] | Yeah, if Lyla won’t let us have the Dominators’ tech, | 如果莱拉不把支配者的科技给我们 |
[05:36] | then we are gonna break into ARGUS, | 那我们要闯进天眼会 |
[05:37] | and we’re gonna steal it. | 把它偷走 |
[05:38] | Wally and I will phase through the walls. | 我和沃利会穿墙进去 |
[05:40] | We’ll be in and out of there before | 我们会神不知鬼不觉 |
[05:41] | anyone even gets off a shot. | 进去然后出来 |
[05:43] | Uh, hello? No, you won’t. | 这是不可能的 |
[05:45] | – Yeah, we– – What is that? | -我们… -那是什么 |
[05:47] | That is a meta-human power dampener. | 那是超能力者的超能力抑制器 |
[05:49] | And it’s all over the building, | 整栋楼到处都是 |
[05:50] | so you can’t use your powers inside. | 所以你不能在里面使用超能力 |
[05:52] | Can we use anything else to power this Speed Force gun? | 我们能用别的东西发动神速力枪吗 |
[05:55] | Speed Force bazooka. | 神速力火箭筒 |
[05:56] | – Bazooka. – Nothing else. | -火箭筒 -别无他法 |
[05:58] | Manipulating extra-dimensional energy requires, | 控制异次元能量需要 |
[06:00] | well, a ridiculous lot of energy, | 巨大到荒谬的能量 |
[06:02] | and the Dominator tech’s the only thing that can do that. | 只有支配者的科技才能做到 |
[06:04] | Hey, I have– I have an idea, gang. | 我有… 我有个办法 大伙 |
[06:06] | What if we just put you– put Iris on a plane to Paris, | 如果我们把你和爱瑞丝送上去巴黎的飞机 |
[06:09] | – or somewhere far away? – No. | -或更远的地方呢 -不行 |
[06:11] | There’s nowhere on Earth that Savitar wouldn’t find her. | 地球任何角落 萨维塔都能找到她 |
[06:14] | Guys. Stealing this Dominators’ tech | 各位 窃取支配者的科技 |
[06:16] | is our only option, all right? | 是我们唯一的选择 |
[06:18] | Barry. ARGUS is more secure than the pentagon. | 巴里 天眼会比五角大楼还森严 |
[06:20] | If your powers don’t work in there, | 如果你在里面不能使用超能力 |
[06:21] | – how are you gonna get past security? – Okay. | -你要怎么通过安检 -好吧 |
[06:24] | This is what we’re dealing with: surveillance cameras. | 我们现在要对付的是 监控摄像头 |
[06:27] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[06:28] | – Eye scans. – No. | -眼球扫描 -不行 |
[06:29] | Palm prints. | 掌纹 |
[06:30] | Heat sensors. | 热量传感器 |
[06:30] | – What? – Laser sensors. | -什么 -激光传感器 |
[06:32] | They really thought of everything, didn’t they? | 他们还真是全方位都考虑到了 |
[06:33] | That’s just the first floor. | 这还只是一楼 |
[06:34] | So, you’re saying this is the most fortified structure | 你是说这是防御建筑历史上 |
[06:36] | in the history of fortified structures, | 防御最强的建筑 |
[06:38] | they can’t use their superpowers, | 他们不能使用超能力 |
[06:40] | and we have less than 14 hours | 而我们只有不到十四个小时 |
[06:41] | to steal the thing. | 去偷这个东西 |
[06:42] | And none of us are master thieves. | 而我们当中没人是偷盗大师 |
[06:46] | No. No, we’re not. | 对 我们都不是 |
[06:50] | 西伯利亚 1892年 | |
[06:58] | Hello, Flash. | 你好啊 闪电侠 |
[07:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[07:09] | Barry Allen. The hero of Central City. | 巴里·艾伦 中城英雄 |
[07:12] | This is Siberia in the year 1892. | 这里是1892年的西伯利亚 |
[07:15] | We’re a little out of your jurisdiction. | 有些超出了你的管辖范围了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, hear me out. I wanna recruit you, | 听我说完 我要招募你 |
[07:19] | for a mission. | 参加一项任务 |
[07:21] | I’m already helping a bunch of idiot do-gooders. | 我已经在帮助一群傻子行善者了 |
[07:24] | Sorry. I’m up to my fuzzy hood in teamwork. | 抱歉 我受够了团队合作 |
[07:26] | Would it help if I said please? | 如果我说请 你会帮我吗 |
[07:28] | No. And you already have a bunch of superhero types in your life. | 不会 你身边已经有一群超级英雄了 |
[07:31] | Why ask me? | 为什么来找我 |
[07:33] | Well, you have a… | 你有一套 |
[07:36] | particular set of skills. | 特殊的技能 |
[07:37] | Great movie. | 说得真好听 |
[07:38] | Last time we tried to be buddy-buddy, | 上次我们试着成为好兄弟 |
[07:40] | it didn’t work out so well… | 结果并不理想 |
[07:42] | for you. | 对你而言 |
[07:44] | Why trust me now? | 现在为什么相信我 |
[07:47] | Spit it out, or I’m gonna step onto that ship | 老实说吧 否则我就登上那艘飞船 |
[07:49] | and pretend like this conversation never happened. | 假装我俩从没见过 |
[07:53] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[07:55] | – Oy. The girlfriend. – Fiancée. | -你的女朋友 -未婚妻 |
[07:57] | Mazel tov. What about her? | 恭喜你 她怎么了 |
[08:00] | If you don’t help me, she’s gonna die. | 如果你不帮我 她就会死 |
[08:02] | True love. That’s your pitch. | 真爱 那是你的论调 |
[08:07] | It’s all I’ve got. | 那是我仅有的 |
[08:09] | And I assume saving your girlfriend | 我猜拯救你的女朋友 |
[08:11] | requires us doing something less than lawful? | 需要我们做一些不合法的事 |
[08:17] | We need to break into ARGUS and steal an alien power source. | 我们要闯进天眼会 偷取外星人的能量源 |
[08:20] | The Flash, a thief? | 闪电侠当小偷吗 |
[08:25] | That’s my kind of mission. One condition: | 这才是适合我的任务 一个条件 |
[08:29] | my rules. | 按我的规则来 |
[08:31] | Your rules. | 按你的规则来 |
[08:35] | No, I know we don’t have a plane. | 我知道我们还没有飞机 |
[08:37] | We steal a plane, okay? We’ll put it back. All right? | 我们偷一架 如何 我们会还回去的 |
[08:39] | And we parachute out of the plane, and land on the roof– | 我们从飞机上跳伞 然后落在屋顶上 |
[08:41] | gotta land on the right roof, all right? And then… | 要落在正确的屋顶上 对吧 然后… |
[08:43] | right down the air ducts. | 从通气管道下去 |
[08:44] | Mission Improbable style. | 《不大可能完成的任务》风格 |
[08:45] | – Easy. – Easy? | -简单 -简单 |
[08:47] | – Yes. – What about the counterterrorism missiles? | -没错 -那反恐导弹呢 |
[08:50] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[08:51] | Hello, Joe! Cisco. | 你们好 乔 西斯科 |
[08:54] | Iris! Love the ice. Sparkly. | 爱瑞丝 钻戒不错 闪闪的 |
[08:58] | Captain Cold. | 寒冷队长 |
[08:59] | Snart, what the hell are you doing here? | 史纳特 你在这里做什么 |
[09:01] | Snart’s gonna help me break into ARGUS– | 史纳特会帮助我闯入天眼会 |
[09:03] | get the power source. | 拿到能量源 |
[09:07] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[09:08] | I can see you all have a lot to talk about. | 我看得出来你们有很多话要讲 |
[09:10] | I’ll be down in your lab, getting everything ready. | 我会去实验室里 准备好一切 |
[09:16] | Barry, are you out of your mind? | 巴里 你是疯了吗 |
[09:18] | I thought he was with the Legends. | 我还以为他跟传奇们一起 |
[09:20] | – He is. – No, he dead. | -是的 -不 他死了 |
[09:22] | – Well… – You time travelled again? | -这个 -你又穿越时间了 |
[09:24] | – Yeah. – That’s what got us | -是的 -最初因为这个 |
[09:25] | in this mess in the first place. | 才落到今天这田地 |
[09:26] | I thought you said you would never do that again. | 我记得你不是说再也不那么做了吗 |
[09:29] | I also said I would do whatever it takes to save you. | 我还说了会不惜一切来拯救你 |
[09:31] | That hasn’t changed. | 这个可没变 |
[09:33] | And I’m pretty sure you all feel the same way, too. Right? | 我肯定你们也会有同样的感觉 对吧 |
[09:37] | Look, I’m not changing time. | 我没有改变时间 |
[09:38] | I will put him back, | 等任务完成 |
[09:40] | right where I found him. After we get what we need. | 我回把他送回找到他的地方 |
[09:42] | Fine. You say we need Snart’s help, we need his help. | 行 你说需要史纳特帮助 我们就需要他 |
[09:45] | So what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[09:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:56] | Flash… | 闪电侠 |
[09:58] | damaged my suit in our fight. | 在战斗中弄坏了我的战衣 |
[10:02] | Pretty badass. Very godlike. | 样子真酷 很有神格 |
[10:08] | Well, dress for the job you want. | 心仪工作的制服 |
[10:11] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是一个队伍吧 |
[10:14] | Barry and Caitlin, at it again. | 巴里和凯瑟琳 再次联手 |
[10:21] | You’re not Caitlin. | 你不是凯瑟琳 |
[10:24] | And I’m not Barry. | 我也不是巴里 |
[10:28] | You sure you’re gonna go through with this? | 你确定真的要经历这事吗 |
[10:30] | – What? – Killing Iris. | -什么 -杀死爱瑞丝 |
[10:33] | You’re gonna take her to Infantino Street, | 你要带她去因凡蒂诺街 |
[10:36] | and ram a metal spear through her back? | 然后用一把金属长矛刺穿她后背 |
[10:40] | Well, it’s either her or me. | 不是她就是我 |
[10:42] | If she doesn’t die, I’m never born. | 如果她不死 我就不会诞生 |
[10:46] | Right, but… | 没错 但是… |
[10:49] | behind that pretty little face of yours, | 在这张漂亮的小脸蛋后边 |
[10:52] | you still remember everything that Barry does. | 你依然记得巴里所做的一切 |
[10:55] | So you remember growing up with Iris, | 所以你记得和爱瑞丝一起长大 |
[10:59] | falling in love with her, kissing her. | 与她坠入爱河 亲吻她 |
[11:02] | You sure you’re ready to end her life? | 你确定你准备好了结她了吗 |
[11:14] | What I remember… | 我所记得的 |
[11:17] | is being created as a disposable life. | 是被当作可有可无的生命创造出来 |
[11:22] | Something to be… thrown away | 命中注定在巴里·艾伦 |
[11:26] | when Barry Allen was done with me. | 用完之后就要被抛弃的 |
[11:30] | He didn’t care about me. | 他不关心我 |
[11:33] | Why should I care about his love? | 我为什么要关心他的爱人 |
[11:38] | You’re not having second thoughts, are you? | 你不是改变想法了吧 |
[11:42] | Good. Because you know what you need to do, | 很好 因为你知道你需要做什么 |
[11:47] | and when the time comes, I expect you to be ready. | 当时机到来时 我希望你能准备好 |
[11:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Barry went back in time to get Snart’s help | 巴里穿越回去找史纳特帮他 |
[12:06] | with stealing the power source from ARGUS. | 从天眼会偷取能量源 |
[12:08] | Power source? For what? | 能量源 做什么 |
[12:12] | Oh… it doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[12:14] | Well, should I stop them? | 需要我阻止他吗 |
[12:15] | No. Let them take it. | 不用 让他们去拿 |
[12:19] | No speed gun can stop a god. | 没有什么神速力枪能阻止神 |
[12:23] | My guess is the power source is most likely here. | 我猜能量源很有可能在这里 |
[12:26] | – Why there? – Because it’s the deepest part | -为什么是那里 -因为那是设施 |
[12:28] | of the facility, and if it’s as valuable as you say it is, | 最深的地方 如果它真如你所说那么珍贵 |
[12:32] | then the deepest recesses of any facility | 那么一个设施的最深处 |
[12:34] | are usually the most secure. | 通常是最安全的地方 |
[12:37] | Smart, Snart. “Smart, Snart.” | 聪明 史纳特 “聪明 史纳特” |
[12:41] | I’m gonna keep hackin’ away and find out for sure. | 我去继续入侵 来确定位置 |
[12:45] | Do you have any idea what else might be down there? | 你知道还有什么可能在下边吗 |
[12:48] | Don’t matter. There are only four rules you need to remember. | 不重要 你只需记住四条规则 |
[12:51] | Make the plan, execute the plan, | 制定计划 实施计划 |
[12:53] | expect the plan to go off the rails… | 料到计划会出岔子 |
[12:56] | throw away the plan. | 抛弃计划 |
[12:58] | Follow my lead and you’ll be fine. | 听我指示 你不会有事的 |
[13:00] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[13:02] | We all are. | 我们都相信你 |
[13:04] | Just don’t sit me at the single’s table at the wedding reception. | 只是别在婚宴上把我安排到单身座位 |
[13:08] | Just out of curiosity, you have a plan for getting in there? | 只是好奇一问 你们计划好怎么进去了吗 |
[13:11] | I’ve got that covered. | 我都计划好了 |
[13:14] | Oh, ah–here, hold that for a second. Yeah, okay, | 给 稍等 对 好 |
[13:15] | and–kay– and don’t look. | 好 别看 |
[13:17] | Hey, Flash. Superhero. | 闪电侠 超级英雄 |
[13:20] | Cowl on, please? We got civilians in the house. | 拜托戴上面具 这里有个平民呢 |
[13:22] | It’s okay. H.R., we’re trusting Tracy | 没事 HR 我们敢把性命 |
[13:24] | with our lives. We can trust her with this. | 交到特蕾西手上 这事也能相信她 |
[13:26] | Good point. Yeah. Okay, I’ll put my hands down now. | 说得对 好 我把手拿下来了 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:33] | Totally should’ve figured that out. | 早该想到了的 |
[13:36] | – Well, carry on. – All right. | -继续 -好 |
[13:39] | All right, Joe. I need you to take Iris | 好 乔 我要你把爱瑞丝 |
[13:41] | some place far away from here. Far away from me. | 带到离这里 离我遥远的地方 |
[13:44] | – Barry. – I can’t know where. | -巴里 -我不能知道地点 |
[13:45] | If I know, then Savitar knows. | 如果我知道了 萨维塔也就知道了 |
[13:47] | I’ll get Wally. | 我带上沃利 |
[13:49] | We’ll keep her safe, don’t worry. | 我们会保护好她 别担心 |
[13:56] | So here we are. | 这一刻终于来了 |
[13:58] | This is not good-bye. | 这不是告别 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:06] | I know you’re gonna do whatever it takes to save me, | 我知道你会不惜一切拯救我 |
[14:10] | but don’t lose yourself in the process, okay? | 但同时不要丢失了自我 好吗 |
[14:36] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:38] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[14:40] | Kid, Joe. | 闪电小子 乔 |
[14:42] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[14:45] | What brings you folk to this section of the multiverse? | 你们怎么到这段多元宇宙来了 |
[14:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:55] | It’s how much time we have left. | 提醒我们还剩多少时间 |
[14:56] | – Before what? – Before we lose. | -在什么之前 -在我们失败之前 |
[15:07] | We’re prepping the chopper for San Francisco now. | 我们在准备去旧金山的直升飞机 |
[15:10] | Copy that, sir… | 收到 长官 |
[15:20] | Director Michaels. I thought you were en route to San Francisco. | 麦考斯指挥官 你不是要去旧金山吗 |
[15:23] | Plans changed. I received an unexpected gift from the Flash. | 计划有变 我收到闪电侠的意外礼物 |
[15:28] | Captain Cold? | 寒冷队长 |
[15:29] | Always nice to meet a fan. | 见到粉丝总是很高兴 |
[15:31] | I’m taking the prisoner to lock-up. | 我要把犯人带去关起来 |
[15:33] | Of course. We’ll just need your ID. | 没问题 请出示身份证件 |
[15:39] | 数据库查询 莱拉 麦克斯 指挥官 等待扫描 | |
[15:43] | Spent so much time on that ARGUS fake ID. | 花了好多时间做天眼会的假证件 |
[15:46] | That thing’s a masterpiece. | 那玩意简直是杰作 |
[15:49] | Your eye scan? | 眼球扫描 |
[15:56] | 麦考斯 指挥官 | |
[16:01] | You boys really dot the “I”s and cross the “T”s. | 你们可真是小心谨慎啊 |
[16:05] | And finally, Director Michaels: | 最后 麦考斯指挥官 |
[16:06] | Elvis, banana. | 猫王 香蕉 |
[16:09] | – What the hell? – Search me. | -搞什么 -难到我了 |
[16:11] | Elvis, banana– it’s word association. | 猫王 香蕉 是词汇联想游戏 |
[16:14] | Barry must have to come up with the next correct words | 巴里得按顺序答出 |
[16:15] | – in the sequence. – Like “Peanut butter, bacon.” | -后面的词汇 -比如”花生酱 培根” |
[16:17] | – Yeah, Kevin Bacon. – Mellow, yellow. | -对 凯文·贝肯 -柔和 橙黄 |
[16:18] | – James Brown, split. – Okay. | -詹姆斯·布朗 劈叉 -好了 |
[16:20] | Barry, you’re gonna have to stall. | 巴里 你得拖住他们 |
[16:22] | I repeat, ma’am. Elvis, banana. | 我重复 长官 猫王 香蕉 |
[16:46] | My, my, my. Getting rather violent in your young age. | 天啊 你还年轻就这么暴力了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, what were you doing? | 对 你年轻时在干什么 |
[16:52] | Magic. | 魔术 |
[16:54] | – Neat trick. – Was a neat trick, yourself. | -厉害把戏 -你也是厉害把戏 |
[16:56] | Transmogrifier from H.R.’s Earth. | HR地球上的转换器 |
[16:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:00] | Cisco, where to next? | 西斯科 接着去哪 |
[17:02] | Okay, you will take the… | 好 你们去搭… |
[17:05] | east elevator? | 东边的电梯 |
[17:06] | They should do the west elevator. | 他们该搭西边的电梯 |
[17:08] | – I agree with Tracy. – Barry, take the west elevator. | -我同意特蕾西 -巴里 去搭西边的电梯 |
[17:21] | I used to watch you do that as a kid. | 我小时候常看到你做这个 |
[17:25] | I thought you were so cool. | 我觉得你太酷了 |
[17:28] | What’d I tell you? Guns aren’t cool, | 我怎么跟你说的 枪不酷 |
[17:32] | – they’re just for protection. – Right. | -只是用来保护他人 -对 |
[17:39] | Dad, look, I know this is hard for everyone, | 爸 听着 我知道大家都很难受 |
[17:41] | but I feel like it’s hardest for you. | 但我感觉你最难受 |
[17:50] | Dad, can I tell you something? | 爸 我能告诉你件事吗 |
[17:53] | Yep. | 说吧 |
[17:55] | When I was 16, um… | 我十六岁的时候 |
[17:59] | Barry and I switched rooms, so that I could sneak out | 我和巴里互换了房间 好让我在宵禁后 |
[18:03] | of the window past curfew. | 从窗户偷溜出去 |
[18:10] | – It’s true. – Wait a minute. | -真的 -等等 |
[18:13] | You– — | 你 |
[18:15] | you told me that it was because | 你跟我说那是因为 |
[18:18] | Barry didn’t like the noise | 巴里不喜欢街道上 |
[18:20] | – from the street. – Yeah, no. | -发出的噪音 -对 才不是 |
[18:22] | But in my defense, my curfew was 8:00 P.M. | 这不赖我 我的宵禁是晚上八点 |
[18:26] | – Yeah, I was a little strict. – A little? | -是啊 有点严 -有点吗 |
[18:29] | Okay, since– since we’re confessing, | 好吧 既然我们都在坦白了 |
[18:34] | remember, um, when I told you guys | 记得我跟你们说 |
[18:37] | that we couldn’t eat out for a month, | 我们有一个月不能出去吃 |
[18:39] | because I was saving money for yours and Barry’s | 因为我在给你和巴里存 |
[18:43] | – college tuition? – Yeah. | -大学学费 -记得 |
[18:46] | I took some of that money, and I went on a blues cruise. | 我拿了其中一些去参加蓝调巡游 |
[18:51] | Junior Walker was playing. It was just for three days. | 沃克小子在演出 只去了三天 |
[18:54] | Dad. | 爸 |
[18:57] | Oh, that reminds me. What, um… | 这让我想起了 那首 |
[19:00] | What was that song you used to sing all the time? | 那首你经常唱的歌叫什么 |
[19:04] | You don’t remember? | 不记得了 |
[19:05] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[19:07] | – “What Does It Take.” – “What Does It Take”! | -《如何俘获芳心》 -《如何俘获芳心》 |
[19:11] | *I tried, I tried* | *我努力了 努力了* |
[19:12] | *I tried, I tried* | *我努力了 努力了* |
[19:14] | *In every way I could* | *想尽一切办法* |
[19:18] | *To make you see how much I love you* | *让你看到我有多爱你* |
[19:22] | *I hope you understood* | *希望你能明白* |
[19:31] | – I love you. – I love you too, Dad. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 爸爸 |
[19:45] | Take this for me, please. | 帮我拿着这个 拜托了 |
[19:47] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[19:49] | Make sure you give it back to Barry. | 一定要交还给巴里 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:13] | – Who’s Grodd? – Telepathic gorilla. | -谁是古鲁德 -能心电感应的大猩猩 |
[20:17] | Spared his life on another Earth, | 在另一个地球上饶了他一命 |
[20:18] | so he could invade Central City. | 他却来入侵中城 |
[20:20] | That’s what mercy gets you. | 这就是仁慈的下场 |
[20:27] | This must be where Waller kept her suicide squad. | 沃勒肯定就在这关押她的自杀小队 |
[20:34] | I think this is it. Come on. | 我想就是这个了 来吧 |
[20:44] | Cisco, we found it. | 西斯科 我们找到了 |
[20:48] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[20:53] | – Hey, Cisco, can you read me? – Loud and clear. | -西斯科 能听见我吗 -清清楚楚 |
[20:56] | Hey. Uh, so, we found it. | 好 我们找到了 |
[20:58] | Jackpot! | 干得漂亮 |
[20:59] | But there seems to be some kind of signal interference | 但走廊尽头好像有什么信号干扰 |
[21:02] | at the end of the hall, and the lock is the Montgomery 3000. | 牢房在蒙哥马利三千里面 |
[21:07] | The Montgomery 3000. | 蒙哥马利三千 |
[21:09] | Wait, is that bad? | 等等 很糟糕吗 |
[21:10] | Well, we’re looking at a 25-ton door | 我们遇到的是25吨重的大门 |
[21:12] | that can withstand a 30-megaton nuclear blast. | 能经受住三千万吨核爆炸 |
[21:14] | And aside from being completely bombproof, | 更别说这完全是防炸弹的 |
[21:16] | the Montgomery 3000 can only be unlocked | 蒙哥马利三千只能由 |
[21:18] | by a voice-recognition system necessitating | 三个不同的人用三个密码 |
[21:19] | three different passcodes from three different people, | 通过语音识别系统打开 |
[21:21] | and as if that weren’t already enough, | 如果那样还不够 |
[21:23] | the thing costs $10 million to build. | 这玩意造价为一千万 |
[21:26] | 37 seconds. | 37秒 |
[21:28] | I must be out of practice. | 我肯定是疏于练习了 |
[21:30] | Well, ARGUS should ask for their money back. | 天眼会该把钱要回来了 |
[21:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:38] | Make the plan, execute the plan. | 制定计划 实施计划 |
[21:45] | Expect the plan to go off the rails. | 料到计划会出岔子 |
[21:58] | Seen a lot of things, | 我也算见过世面的 |
[21:59] | but a half-man, half-shark | 但一半是人 一半是鲨鱼 |
[22:01] | takes the cake. | 还真是头一回见 |
[22:03] | I can’t believe ARGUS turned King Shark into a guard dog. | 难以置信天眼会把鲨鱼王变成了看门狗 |
[22:05] | King Shark. That’s adorable. | 鲨鱼王 真可爱 |
[22:09] | Give me your cold gun. | 给我冷冻枪 |
[22:10] | So you can do what, exactly? | 你想用来干嘛 说清楚 |
[22:13] | Snart, there’s only one way that tech’s getting out of here. | 史纳特 要偷走那技术只有一个办法 |
[22:17] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[22:19] | You didn’t just recruit me | 你把我招进来 |
[22:20] | for my skills as a thief, did you? | 不只是因为我的偷盗技能吧 |
[22:23] | You wanted a partner who wouldn’t mind | 你想要的是一个 |
[22:25] | if you got all murder-y. | 不在意你杀戮的伙伴 |
[22:26] | I told you what I’m up against. | 我跟你说了我要对付什么 |
[22:29] | All right? | 行了吗 |
[22:30] | Give me the gun. | 给我枪 |
[22:43] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[22:45] | Open the door! | 打开门 |
[22:48] | Have you seen “Shark Week,” Barry? | 你看过《孤岛鲨魂》吗 巴里 |
[22:50] | Me, I can’t get enough of it. | 我可是怎么看都不厌呢 |
[22:51] | Good thing the Waverider has cable. | 还好乘波号上有电视 |
[22:56] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[22:57] | Most sharks are cold-blooded, | 鲨鱼大多是冷血动物 |
[22:59] | but the great white shark, like our friend in there, | 可大白鲨跟我们这位朋友一样 |
[23:01] | is partially warm-blooded. | 部分算是温血动物 |
[23:04] | He’s susceptible to cold. | 他对低温特别敏感 |
[23:05] | Never strays into water colder than 53.6 degrees Fahrenheit. | 从不待在低于12摄氏度的水中 |
[23:09] | If we lower the temperature in that room to 53.5 degrees, | 如果我们能把房间的温度调到12度以下 |
[23:12] | King Shark should fall asleep | 鲨鱼王就会睡过去 |
[23:14] | like a little baby. | 跟个小宝宝一样 |
[23:18] | Or, you can go ahead and kill him, | 当然 你也可以过去杀了他 |
[23:20] | and prove what a badass you are. Your choice. | 证明你有多厉害 你选吧 |
[23:34] | Throw away the plan. | 抛弃计划 |
[23:46] | Tracy Brand, you know, | 特蕾西·布兰德 |
[23:48] | it’s moments like this I’m reminded that S.T.A.R. Labs | 这种时刻就能提醒我 |
[23:50] | is so much more than a haven for beautiful minds, it’s– | 尖端科研实验室不只是聪明人的天堂 |
[23:53] | – It’s a miniature Jitters. – Isn’t it–ohh, wow. Mmm! | -是微型吉特斯 -真不错 |
[23:57] | Raspberry and coriander. | 覆盆子和香菜 |
[24:01] | – Yes it is–it’s a home… – Yeah. | -是 就像家一样 -是啊 |
[24:02] | is what it is. You know what? It’s my home. | 这就是家 就是我的家 |
[24:03] | It’s my… it’s my family. | 有我的家人 |
[24:06] | Although, I– | 尽管 我 |
[24:07] | you know what, I will say… | 你知道吗 我想说 |
[24:10] | I have to tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[24:11] | – I haven’t always felt I belong completely. – What? | -我并不是时时都有归属感 -什么 |
[24:14] | Yeah, lacking a clear sense of purpose sometimes. | 缺少一种明确的使命感 |
[24:18] | But then you arrived. | 然后你来了 |
[24:19] | I did? Oh, yeah, I did. | 我来了吗 对 是的 |
[24:20] | Oh, yeah, you did. Here you are. Yeah. | 没错 你来了 你在这 |
[24:22] | And with you here, | 有你和我一起 |
[24:24] | I understand my purpose. | 我明白了我的使命 |
[24:28] | It’s us. | 那就是我们 |
[24:29] | You and me. That meeting of the mind that we have, it’s just so powerful– | 你我进行的思维碰撞 很强大 |
[24:32] | But H.R., you’re from another Earth– | 可HR 你来自另一个地球 |
[24:34] | -Yeah, I–yeah– – I’m a unemployed, | -是 -我没工作 |
[24:35] | former grad student, who– | 过去是个研究生 |
[24:36] | Come work at S.T.A.R. Labs with me. | 来尖端实验室和我一起工作吧 |
[24:39] | Okay? I mean, it doesn’t pay much. | 可以吗 虽然没多少工资 |
[24:41] | – How much? – Ah, it pays next to nothing. | -有多少 -几乎没有 |
[24:43] | But you know what? It wouldn’t matter. | 可你知道吗 这不重要 |
[24:45] | We’d be together. Imagine: me inspiring you, | 我们可以一起 想象一下 我启发你 |
[24:49] | and you applying that inspiration, | 然后你运用那份启发 |
[24:50] | and us changing the world together. | 我们就可以一起改变世界 |
[24:52] | And drinking so much coffee! | 还可以喝超多咖啡 |
[24:58] | Tracy Brand. | 特蕾西·布兰德 |
[25:00] | Will you do me the honor | 你能给我这个荣幸 |
[25:03] | of joining Team Flash? | 加入闪电侠队吗 |
[25:06] | With you? I’d love to. | 和你一起 当然原意 |
[25:29] | By all means, you first. | 无论如何 你先请 |
[25:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:38] | Reminds me of “Jaws.” | 让我想起了《大白鲨》 |
[25:40] | They didn’t show the shark because they couldn’t afford | 他们没展示鲨鱼 因为没钱做出 |
[25:42] | to make it look good. | 好的特效场面 |
[26:14] | How long do you think he’ll stay asleep? | 你觉得他会睡多久 |
[26:16] | I like “Shark Week.” I’m not a marine biologist. | 我喜欢《孤岛鲨魂》 但我不是海洋生物学家 |
[26:40] | Snart! | 史纳特 |
[26:41] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[26:48] | This place is gonna be crawling | 两分钟后这里 |
[26:49] | with ARGUS agents in the next two minutes. | 就全是天眼会的特工 |
[26:52] | Look on the bright side, Barry. | 往好处想 巴里 |
[26:53] | This is your chance to show how ruthless you really are. | 你可以借此显示你冷酷的本来面目 |
[27:00] | Sometimes you gotta make a tough call, Barry. | 有时必须做出艰难的决定 巴里 |
[27:11] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[27:13] | We need your help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[27:15] | I have the energy source, but Snart’s trapped inside | 我拿到了能量源 可史纳特被困在牢里 |
[27:17] | the cell with King Shark. You gotta open the door. | 与鲨鱼王一起 你得把门打开 |
[27:21] | I can’t hack into the mainframe. | 我黑不进主机 |
[27:22] | Hurry, all right? | 快点 行吗 |
[27:26] | Cisco’s working on it. | 西斯科在想办法 |
[27:28] | Whatever you do, don’t look behind you. | 无论如何都不要回头看 |
[27:34] | If Cisco saves my life, tell him I’ll… | 如果西斯科救了我 告诉他我会… |
[27:36] | put in a good word with my sister. | 在我妹妹面前为他说好话 |
[27:38] | Come on… | 拜托了… |
[27:42] | Come on, come on! | 快出来 快出来 |
[27:44] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 快 |
[27:48] | – I got you! – Barry! | -我抓住你了 -巴里 |
[27:49] | I got you, I got you! | 我抓住你了 我抓住你了 |
[27:51] | – Barry! – I got you! | -巴里 -我抓住你了 |
[27:52] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[27:54] | Now, Cisco, now! Close it! | 快 西斯科 马上关门 |
[28:01] | Been there. | 见识过了 |
[28:11] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[28:14] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[28:19] | Lyla. | 莱拉 |
[28:22] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[28:24] | I told you I couldn’t give this to you. | 我说过我不能把这个给你 |
[28:25] | – Yeah. – And you snuck in here anyway? | -是的 -你还偷偷溜进来 |
[28:27] | To save Iris’ life, Lyla. Yeah. I’ll do anything. | 只要能救爱瑞丝 莱拉 我会不顾一切 |
[28:30] | Not anything. | 也不是一切 |
[28:32] | I saw the whole thing on the security monitors. | 我在监控录像上看到了整个过程 |
[28:35] | You could have left Snart to die. | 你本可以放任史纳特去死 |
[28:37] | But you risked your freedom and Iris’ life to save him. | 你却不顾自己会被抓和爱瑞丝会死去救他 |
[28:50] | You’re just gonna let me have it? | 你就这样把它给我了吗 |
[28:53] | I couldn’t let Iris die knowing that | 既然知道这个可以救爱瑞丝 |
[28:54] | that could save her. | 我不能置之不顾 |
[28:55] | And I know you’d do the same thing for me | 我知道如果约翰也命悬一线 |
[28:57] | if it were John’s life on the line. | 你也会为我做同样的事情 |
[29:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:02] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[29:03] | Do it. | 救爱瑞丝 |
[29:05] | And get this guy back to wherever he belongs. | 再把这家伙带回他的时间线去 |
[29:08] | Took the words right out of my mouth. | 抢了我的台词 |
[29:14] | Tell me, Snart, | 告诉我 史纳特 |
[29:16] | did you think I had it in me? | 你刚才觉得我有那个念头吗 |
[29:17] | To leave you behind? | 不管你 |
[29:18] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:20] | Always known you had the potential to be | 我一直相信你有潜力 |
[29:21] | as ruthless as they come. | 能像他们一样无情 |
[29:23] | Your history made sure of that, same as mine. | 你的过去造就了一切 跟我一样 |
[29:26] | Who knows, maybe that’s why we get along. | 谁知道呢 也许我们因此才合得来 |
[29:29] | You see the good in me. I see the bad in you. | 你看得见我心中的善 我看得见你心中的恶 |
[29:32] | – Maybe. – Piece of advice: | -也许吧 -给个建议 |
[29:34] | stop trying to beat Savitar at his own game. | 别再试图用萨维塔的计谋打败他 |
[29:37] | Your goodness is your strength. | 你的善就是你的优势 |
[29:42] | And call me sentimental– | 也许是我太多愁善感了 |
[29:44] | I think the Flash should remain a hero. | 我觉得闪电侠应该继续做个英雄 |
[29:50] | Take care of yourself, Snart. | 好好照顾自己 史纳特 |
[29:52] | No strings on me. | 别牵挂我 |
[29:59] | No strings on me… | 别牵挂我 |
[30:07] | We did it! We got the Dominator tech. | 我们办到了 我们弄到了支配者的技术 |
[30:10] | Yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[30:12] | – Where’s Iris? – Ah, Iris– | -爱瑞丝在哪 -爱瑞丝… |
[30:13] | safely stashed away on Earth-2 with Ole Harry Wells. | 和老哈里·威尔斯一起安全地躲在地球二 |
[30:22] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | Barry! Savitar knows where Iris is. | 巴里 萨维塔知道爱瑞丝在哪儿了 |
[30:32] | Savitar’s coming. | 萨维塔要来了 |
[30:34] | – What? – Now. Joe. | -什么 -快 乔 |
[30:36] | – Iris, stay behind me. – Dad. | -爱瑞丝 躲在我身后 -爸 |
[30:37] | He gets to you through my dead body. | 他要杀你 先干掉我再说 |
[30:39] | – Harry, Wally. – Yeah. | -哈里 沃利 -在 |
[30:48] | I got him. | 我来对付他 |
[31:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:37] | It’s really true. | 原来是真的 |
[31:40] | Yes, it is. | 的确如此 |
[31:42] | Aim that gun at me and I’ll kill you. | 再拿枪指着我 我就杀了你 |
[31:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:54] | You were my son once. | 你也曾是我的儿子 |
[31:58] | Whatever I did to make you feel this way… | 不管我做了什么让你如此记恨 |
[32:03] | I’m sorry. | 我道歉 |
[32:08] | Please, Barry. | 求你了 巴里 |
[32:10] | No. That’s not my name. | 不 这不是我的名字 |
[32:15] | – Barry. – That’s not my name! | -巴里 -这不是我的名字 |
[32:17] | Please! Stop, okay? | 求你了 住手 好吗 |
[32:20] | I will go with you, just please, do not kill them. | 我跟你走 请不要杀死他们 |
[32:24] | I’m not gonna kill them now. | 我现在不会杀了他们 |
[32:27] | They… | 他们… |
[32:29] | need to watch you die first. | 需要先看着你死 |
[32:31] | – Baby, no. – Dad, it’s okay. | -宝贝 不要 -爸 没事的 |
[32:33] | Oh, look, Joe. | 听着 乔 |
[32:35] | She’s accepted her fate. | 她接受了自己的命运 |
[32:40] | You should too. | 你也应该如此 |
[32:58] | – He took her. – He… | -他带走了她 -他… |
[33:12] | – I’m sorry, Barry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 巴里 -没事 |
[33:14] | No, it’s not. It’s not okay, Barry. | 不 有事 有事 巴里 |
[33:16] | I should have been there for her, I should… | 我应该救她的 我本应该 |
[33:17] | – have protected her. – Look, you did everything you could, all right? | -保护她的 -你尽力了 好吗 |
[33:19] | You trusted me, and I let you down. | 你相信我 我却辜负了你 |
[33:21] | Listen to me. Listen to me! | 听我说 听我说 |
[33:23] | There’s no way you could ever let me down. | 你无论如何都不会辜负我 |
[33:26] | You’ve become the hero I always knew you could be. | 你已经成为了我心目中的英雄 |
[33:30] | I’m gonna go get our girl back, all right? | 我会救回我们爱的女孩 行吗 |
[33:39] | – B.A., I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | -BA 我很抱歉 -没事 |
[33:41] | I screwed up. I’m so sorry. | 我搞砸了 我很抱歉 |
[33:43] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:47] | Now we go to Infantino Street. | 我们现在去因凡蒂诺街 |
[33:49] | We know exactly where Savitar’s gonna be and when. | 我们清楚知道萨维塔会在何时去何地 |
[33:52] | Is the bazooka ready? | 火箭筒好了吗 |
[33:53] | I’ve loaded the power source into the device, | 我已经将能量源装载到设备中 |
[33:55] | which should deliver the necessary amount | 应该能提供足量的能量 |
[33:56] | of energy to trap Savitar in the Speed Force. | 将萨维塔困在神速力中 |
[33:59] | We’ll be on standby in case it fails. | 我们会随时待命以防失败 |
[34:01] | It won’t fail. It won’t fail. It’s ready. | 不会失败的 不会失败的 都准备好了 |
[34:04] | You didn’t have that the last time, | 你上次没有那东西 |
[34:05] | so we have the upper hand now. | 我们现在占上风 |
[34:07] | All right. | 行 |
[34:09] | You guys figure out what your plan is. | 你们想好你们的计划 |
[34:11] | I can’t be here to know any of it. | 我不能知道任何信息 |
[34:14] | You know where I’ll be. | 你们知道我会去哪儿 |
[34:19] | Gauntlets, check. | 护手 好了 |
[34:22] | Goggles, check. | 护目镜 好了 |
[34:27] | Super powers? Check. | 超能力 好了 |
[34:31] | Locked and loaded. | 准备完毕 |
[34:38] | Don’t stress. | 别有压力 |
[34:39] | Tracy’s bazooka– – | 特蕾西的火箭筒 |
[34:41] | – It’s gonna work. – Tracy’s bazooka? | -会有用的 -特蕾西的火箭筒 |
[34:43] | – Yeah, you helped. – I didn’t– | -你帮了她 -我没… |
[34:48] | – I didn’t help. – Yes, you did. | -我没帮她 -你帮了 |
[34:50] | – You inspired her. – I didn’t inspire her. | -你激励了她 -我没激励她 |
[34:53] | I–I didn’t do anything inspiring. | 我没做任何激励的事 |
[34:54] | You know what’s inspiring? Barry. | 你知道什么是激励吗 巴里 |
[34:56] | A hero among heroes. You’re all heroes. | 英雄中的英雄 你们都是英雄 |
[34:58] | And you’ve all given me so, | 你们已经给了我 |
[35:01] | so much, you know? | 太多太多 |
[35:03] | You’ve given me a home, you’ve given me a purpose. | 你们给了我家 给了我目标 |
[35:05] | Now you’ve led me to the woman that I adore, | 现在把我引向了我喜欢的女人 |
[35:07] | that I wanna spend my future with, | 我想和她过下半辈子 |
[35:09] | and through it all, what have I done? | 从始自终 但我做了什么 |
[35:11] | What have I done? What have I contributed except– | 我做了什么 我有什么贡献 |
[35:15] | some fair-to-middling drumming, | 只不过打鼓还凑合 |
[35:16] | and lead Savitar directly to Iris. | 还把萨维塔直接引向了爱瑞丝 |
[35:20] | – That’s not fair. – It’s not fair? | -这话不对 -不对 |
[35:21] | It’s not fair for you to say. | 你话不可以这么说 |
[35:22] | Savitar tricked us. | 萨维塔骗了我们 |
[35:24] | Us? Me. | 我们 是我 |
[35:26] | I’m the one who opened his big, fat mouth, | 我才是张大嘴泄密的人 |
[35:29] | and now we’re all in trouble, and especially Iris, | 现在我们都有麻烦了 尤其是爱瑞丝 |
[35:30] | ’cause I couldn’t keep my mouth shut! | 因为我这大嘴巴 |
[35:33] | Hey! That coulda happened to me, okay? | 可能是我泄密 好吗 |
[35:35] | Easy. I mean it. That coulda happened to me, | 放松 真的 我也可能泄密 |
[35:37] | that could happen to any of us. | 我们都有可能 |
[35:46] | HR H.R… | |
[35:54] | – You gonna hold down the fort? – Yeah. | -你要坚守阵地 -没错 |
[35:58] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[36:01] | ’cause that’s what you do. | 因为这是你的职责 |
[36:04] | You show up. | 你展示出来了 |
[36:06] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[36:08] | Dependable when we need you the most. | 在我们最需要你时很靠谱 |
[36:11] | You hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[36:13] | I hear you. | 听懂了 |
[36:20] | All right. | 行 |
[36:22] | Till next time. | 再见 |
[36:48] | Oh, Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[36:50] | Time for a little chat. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[36:56] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[36:59] | – I just had a vibe. – What? What’d you see? | -我刚震波了 -什么 你看到了什么 |
[37:01] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[37:04] | I saw this coming. | 我之前预见到了 |
[37:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:09] | Ever since Caitlin got powers, | 凯特林获得超能力后 |
[37:11] | I’ve had vibes of us fighting in a forest. | 我就震波到我们在森林里对抗 |
[37:15] | This whole time I’ve been fighting it. | 我一直都在抵抗这个场面 |
[37:18] | I didn’t wanna face the fact that one day, | 我不想面对有一天 |
[37:19] | she’d be this far gone. | 她会如此迷失 |
[37:23] | Then go now. | 那走吧 |
[37:24] | Keep her from making the biggest mistake of her life. | 让她不要犯她人生中最大的错误 |
[37:27] | What about you? You’re gonna need my help. | 那你呢 你会需要我的帮助 |
[37:29] | Savitar won’t be with her right now. | 萨维塔现在不会和她一起 |
[37:30] | This is our best chance to help her. | 这是我们帮她的最好机会 |
[37:32] | Go save Caitlin. I’ll save Iris. | 去拯救凯特琳 我会救爱瑞丝 |
[37:37] | In other legal news, | 据另一条法律新闻 |
[37:39] | the highly publicized trial | 杰拉德·莫里罗 |
[37:40] | of Jared Morillo, AKA Plunder, comes to a close. | 即”掠夺” 备受瞩目的审讯已经结束 |
[37:44] | Morillo was found guilty of grand theft | 今年初 莫里罗 |
[37:46] | and aggravated assault after he was caught by Kid Flash | 在抢劫中城博物馆时被闪电小子抓获 |
[37:50] | robbing the Central City Museum earlier this year. | 他因重大盗窃和故意伤害被判有罪 |
[37:57] | Please don’t fail, please don’t fail. | 请不要失败 请不要失败 |
[38:01] | Everybody, | 各位 |
[38:03] | stay on alert. | 保持警惕 |
[38:07] | Here we go. | 准备好了 |
[38:15] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你在这儿 |
[38:17] | Come out and face me like a woman. | 有种就出来见我 |
[38:20] | I didn’t think you’d actually show. | 我没想到你真会出现 |
[38:25] | That’s ’cause you don’t know anything about me. | 那是因为你根本不了解我 |
[38:27] | Or Caitlin, for that matter. | 而且也不了解凯特琳 |
[38:29] | Savitar’s right. | 萨维塔说得对 |
[38:31] | In order to join him as a god, | 为了以神的身份与他同行 |
[38:34] | I have to cure myself of Caitlin. | 我得矫正凯特琳的一面 |
[38:38] | This has to happen. | 必须如此 |
[38:40] | I don’t wanna fight you. | 我不想跟你打 |
[38:41] | I don’t wanna fight you, either. | 我也不想跟你打 |
[38:44] | I wanna kill you. | 我想杀了你 |
[39:11] | Flash. This is it. | 闪电侠 是时候了 |
[39:13] | Now the moment is upon us. | 此刻取决于我们 |
[39:15] | My ascension to become a god. | 我要飞升成神 |
[39:18] | – Not tonight. – Show me you’re the hero. | -今晚不行 -向我证明你是英雄 |
[39:23] | Let’s see what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[39:41] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[39:45] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[39:59] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[40:03] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么没用 |
[40:04] | I spent an eternity in a trap just like that. | 我被那样困住了很久很久 |
[40:08] | You think I didn’t know how to prevent it | 你以为我不知道如何防止这种情况 |
[40:11] | from happening again? | 再次发生 |
[40:14] | The philosopher’s stone. | 魔法石 |
[40:15] | It’s made of calcified Speed Force energy, | 它由钙化的神速力能量构成 |
[40:19] | and you gave it to me. | 而你把它给我了 |
[40:22] | No… guys… guys! | 不 各位 各位 |
[40:24] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[40:25] | Joe! | 乔 |
[40:27] | You stuck me with Speed Force for an eternity of hell. | 你把我困在神速力里 仿佛永恒的地狱 |
[40:32] | Now, welcome to yours. | 欢迎来到你的地狱 |
[40:35] | No. Don’t do this. | 不 别这么做 |
[40:37] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[40:38] | Now, finally, I am free of you. | 我终于可以摆脱你了 |
[40:41] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[40:42] | I’m begging you, just– | 我求求你 |
[40:43] | – Barry! – You lose, Barry. | -巴里 -你输了 巴里 |
[40:47] | No! | 不 |
[40:50] | Hi, Barry. Um… | 巴里 |
[40:53] | there’s something that I need to say to you. | 我有些话想对你说 |
[40:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:59] | And if something happens, | 如果发生不测 |
[41:02] | I need you to hear this. | 你得听我说这段话 |
[41:06] | I, Iris Ann West, | 我 爱瑞丝·安·韦斯特 |
[41:09] | take you, Bartholomew Henry Allen, | 愿意嫁给巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦 |
[41:14] | to be my lawfully wedded husband. | 作为我合法的丈夫 |
[41:17] | To have and to hold, from this day forward. | 从今往后 执子之手 守护彼此 |
[41:22] | In sickness and in health. | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[41:25] | To love and cherish, | 相爱珍惜 |
[41:29] | untill death do us apart. | 至死不渝 |