时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This season on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》本季回顾 |
[00:04] | I went back in time and created an alternate timeline, | 我回到过去创造出了另一条时间线 |
[00:06] | a whole new existence. | 一个全新的存在 |
[00:08] | I created Flashpoint and changed everything. | 我创造了闪点 改变了一切 |
[00:10] | – Who are you? – Savitar. The God of Speed. | -你是谁 -萨维塔 极速之神 |
[00:13] | You said that I trapped you in the future. Where? | 你说我把你困在了未来 在哪 |
[00:15] | The only place that could hold me. | 唯一你能够关住我的地方 |
[00:17] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[00:18] | Iris West, | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[00:19] | – will you marry me? – Yes! | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[00:20] | Dr. Brand invents the technology | 布兰德博士发明了一种技术 |
[00:22] | that traps Savitar in the Speed Force. | 可以把萨维塔困在神速力中 |
[00:24] | – Good luck with that. – We don’t wanna fight you. | -祝好运 -我们不想跟你打 |
[00:25] | We’re your friends. Your family. | 我们是你的朋友 你的家人 |
[00:27] | Caitlin, I love you. | 凯特琳 我爱你 |
[00:28] | I never loved any an you. | 你们任何人我都没爱过 |
[00:29] | Caitlin is working with Savitar. | 凯特琳现在在和萨维塔合作 |
[00:31] | – Caitlin is dead. – Not to me. | -凯特琳死了 -我不觉得 |
[00:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[00:35] | I am the future Flash. | 我就是未来的闪电侠 |
[00:37] | When I have control of all of time, | 等我掌控了所有时间 |
[00:40] | it will be you who is abandoned and forgotten! | 被抛弃 被遗忘的人将会是你 |
[00:43] | And I only need for Iris to die | 而我只需要让爱瑞丝死 |
[00:45] | so that you are driven so far into the dark | 你就会陷入无尽的黑暗中 |
[00:47] | that I can be born. | 我就可以重生了 |
[00:49] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[00:51] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[00:52] | You lose, Barry! | 你输了 巴里 |
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[00:57] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[01:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:05] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[02:06] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[02:09] | BA B.A.? | |
[02:12] | What? | 什么 |
[02:17] | BA B.A. | |
[02:19] | HR H.R.? | |
[02:30] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[02:37] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[02:41] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[02:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:56] | It was H.R. | 是HR |
[03:00] | Till the next one. | 再见 |
[03:13] | HR H.R. | |
[03:20] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我来救你出去 |
[03:22] | Where is everybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[03:24] | I couldn’t tell… | 我不能说 |
[03:25] | Barry, or Savitar,would know I was coming. | 巴里或萨维塔会知道我来了 |
[03:29] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我来救你出去 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:39] | Get her. | 抓住她 |
[03:47] | We can’t outrun them. | 我们跑不过他们 |
[03:48] | No, we can’t. | 是的 跑不过 |
[04:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:03] | I’m the reason Savitar found you. | 萨维塔找到你都是因为我 |
[04:06] | I need to remedy that. | 我要弥补我的过错 |
[04:07] | Not like this. Give me that. | 不能这样 给我 |
[04:13] | Don’t! I’m the one he wants. | 住手 你要的人是我 |
[04:15] | Okay? Please, don’t hurt him. | 好吗 求你了 不要伤害他 |
[04:21] | HR H.R.! | |
[04:24] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[04:25] | No. | 不 |
[04:28] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[04:29] | It’s– it’s okay. | 没 没事的 |
[04:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[04:34] | I couldn’t be a coward. | 我不要做胆小鬼 |
[04:39] | I’m not a coward. | 我不是胆小鬼 |
[04:43] | We just found each other. | 我们刚刚找到彼此 |
[04:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:48] | Our story would be brilliant. | 我们的故事一定很精彩 |
[04:49] | You will be brilliant. | 你一定会活得精彩 |
[04:52] | You will be glorious, Tracy Brand. | 你的人生一定很辉煌 特蕾西·布兰德 |
[04:54] | You will be. | 一定会 |
[04:56] | I’ve seen… seen it with my own eyes. | 我 我亲眼看到过 |
[05:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:06] | Oh, no. B.A.? | 不 BA |
[05:08] | – I’m right here. – B.A. | -我在这 -BA |
[05:09] | Will you tell Cisco… | 转告西斯科 |
[05:12] | Please tell him… | 告诉他 |
[05:17] | Will you tell him that? | 你能转告他吗 |
[05:19] | For me? | 帮我个忙 |
[05:21] | – Yeah. – Good. | -好 -好 |
[05:24] | Now… | 那 |
[05:27] | go stop Savitar. | 去阻止萨维塔吧 |
[05:38] | HR HR H.R. H.R. | |
[06:01] | Savitar took the Speed Force bazooka. | 萨维塔拿走了神速力火箭筒 |
[06:11] | Bye-bye, Vibe. | 再见了 震波 |
[06:16] | Keep him alive. | 别杀他 |
[06:18] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[06:20] | Because I need him to build something for us. | 因为我需要他帮我们造个东西 |
[06:30] | “Iris West-Allen.” | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[06:31] | It changed back. | 署名变回来了 |
[06:35] | Does that mean what I think it means? | 这是不是和我想的一样 |
[06:36] | Yeah, Joe. The future’s ours again. | 是的 乔 未来又变回来了 |
[06:42] | 由爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦撰写 2024年4月25日星期四 | |
[06:52] | Savitar? | 萨维塔 |
[06:55] | – Something’s wrong. – What is it? | -事情不对劲 -怎么了 |
[07:00] | She’s… not dead. | 她没死 |
[07:04] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[07:05] | HR H.R. | |
[07:07] | He took her place. | 他代替了她 |
[07:09] | HR H.R. | |
[07:11] | I thought you said H.R. lives. | 你不是说HR活着吗 |
[07:13] | Not anymore! | 他现在死了 |
[07:15] | If Iris doesn’t die… | 如果爱瑞丝没死 |
[07:19] | That means the future’s changing. | 就意味着未来改变了 |
[07:22] | So is yours. | 你的未来也变了 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | H.R.’s dead? I… I can’t believe that. | HR死了 不敢相信 |
[07:39] | – Is Tracy all right? – Not good. | -特蕾西还好吧 -不好 |
[07:41] | She just wants to be alone. | 她只想一个人待会 |
[07:44] | There’ll be time to mourn. | 没时间哀伤 |
[07:45] | Right now, we need to figure out our next move. | 现在我们要想想下一步该怎么做 |
[07:47] | So for the millionth time, | 说了上百万次 |
[07:48] | I’m lost on all this time travel stuff. | 我完全搞不懂这些穿越的事 |
[07:51] | What happens now? With Savitar? | 现在萨维塔会怎么样 |
[07:53] | Iris didn’t die. So that changes things, right? | 爱瑞丝没死 那事情就变了吧 |
[07:56] | I mean, since Iris didn’t die, | 既然爱瑞丝没死 |
[07:58] | future me never goes down that same dark path. | 未来的我不会走上同样的黑暗道路 |
[08:00] | I never create time remnants to fight Savitar. | 我就从未创造出时间残余去对抗萨维塔 |
[08:02] | And if future you never creates these time remnants, | 如果未来的你从未创造出这些时间残余 |
[08:05] | then Savitar himself is never born. | 那萨维塔本身就从未出现过 |
[08:08] | Precisely. Once the time paradox catches up with him, then… | 没错 只要时间悖论赶上了他 那… |
[08:12] | he’ll be erased from existence. | 他的存在就会被抹去 |
[08:14] | But I saw him. He didn’t disappear. | 但我看到他了 没有消失 |
[08:15] | – Not yet. – But he will, Joe. | -还没 -但是会的 乔 |
[08:18] | Any guesses how long that’s gonna take? | 知道他要多久才消失吗 |
[08:20] | Maybe a few hours? | 也许几个小时吧 |
[08:22] | He can do a lot of damage in a few hours. | 他在几小时内也会带来很多损害 |
[08:24] | Well, guys, we can’t just sit around | 我们不能就这样干坐着 |
[08:25] | and wait for Savitar to disappear. | 等着萨维塔消失 |
[08:28] | But Savitar won’t become Savitar if he’s erased. | 可如果萨维塔被抹去 他就不会变成萨维塔 |
[08:31] | Not unless he pulls off whatever he’s got in mind | 除非在悖论袭击他之前 |
[08:33] | before the paradox hits him. | 他完成了他想到的大计 |
[08:34] | He stole the bazooka for a reason. | 他偷走火箭筒是有原因的 |
[08:36] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 为什么 |
[08:37] | I don’t know, but remember, | 我不知道 但是记住 |
[08:38] | he’s been planning this for centuries. | 他已经计划几个世纪了 |
[08:40] | He wants to be a god. | 他想成为神 |
[08:41] | He must need the bazooka, and Caitlin, | 他肯定需要火箭筒和凯特琳 |
[08:43] | to achieve his goals. | 来达成他的目标 |
[08:45] | Anybody got any good news? | 大家有什么好消息吗 |
[08:46] | Actually, uh, voilà. | 其实有 |
[08:49] | – What is that? – This, Detective, | -那是什么 -警探 |
[08:51] | is the cure for Caitlin. | 这个能治愈凯特琳 |
[08:52] | You’re kidding. You figured it out? | 你说笑吧 你想到办法了吗 |
[08:54] | Not by myself. With the help of… | 不是我一个人 有人帮了我 |
[08:57] | Caitlin’s mother. | 凯特琳的母亲 |
[08:58] | This is experimental gene therapy. | 这是实验性基因治疗 |
[08:59] | This? This will rewrite Caitlin’s meta-DNA. | 这会改写凯特琳的超能力DNA |
[09:03] | This will bring back… | 就能让凯特琳变回 |
[09:05] | Caitlin. | 原来的样子 |
[09:07] | I searched the forest. | 我搜过树林了 |
[09:08] | Savitar and Caitlin were gone. | 萨维塔和凯特琳都不见了 |
[09:09] | So was Cisco. | 西斯科也是 |
[09:10] | Savitar has ’em both. | 萨维塔手上有他俩 |
[09:17] | Oh, you better have a plan B, | 你最好有备用计划 |
[09:19] | ’cause I don’t think your plan A worked out too well. | 因为我觉得你的原计划不是很有效 |
[09:23] | Fix this. | 修好它 |
[09:25] | Fix what? | 修好什么 |
[09:27] | The Speed Force bazooka? | 神速力火箭筒吗 |
[09:28] | Hey, I didn’t name it. | 不是我命名的 |
[09:30] | If I didn’t name it, I didn’t make it. | 不是我命名的 说明不是我造的 |
[09:32] | And if I didn’t make it, | 不是我造的 |
[09:35] | I don’t know how it works. | 说明我不知道它的原理 |
[09:37] | Oh, you know enough about it to alter what it does. | 你知道的足以改造它了 |
[09:40] | Oh, I see. You want me to alter it. | 我懂了 你想让我改造它 |
[09:43] | Well, what do you want me to alter it into? | 好吧 你想让我把它改造成什么 |
[09:44] | Like, a hair dryer? Or a waffle maker? | 吹风机 华夫机 |
[09:47] | Oh, I know. Maybe something that’s gonna | 我知道了 或许做成能修复 |
[09:48] | fix that thin-crust pizza you call a face. | 你称之为脸的那张薄皮披萨 |
[09:51] | An intradimensional quantum splicer. | 一台维度内量子连接器 |
[09:55] | A splicer. | 一台连接器 |
[09:56] | I do have a plan B. | 我确实有备用计划 |
[09:59] | I open a time portal, exposing the Speed Force, | 我打开时间传送门 站在神速力前 |
[10:02] | you shoot me with that, and I become fragmented | 你向我发射 我就成为贯穿 |
[10:05] | throughout all of time. | 所有时间的片段 |
[10:07] | The past, present, future. | 过去 现在 将来 |
[10:12] | After that, the paradox can’t reach me. | 在那之后 悖论就没法找到我 |
[10:15] | You wanna splice yourself throughout time? | 你想将自己连接到所有时间 |
[10:18] | Exist in every single moment there ever was? | 存在于每分每秒之中 |
[10:21] | All of us aware and connected through one consciousness. | 所有人都知道 并通过某个意识联系起来 |
[10:25] | I’ll be everywhere– every hour, every minute. | 我会无处不在 每时每刻 |
[10:30] | And then, | 到时候 |
[10:31] | I will rule from the Big Bang until the end of the world. | 我会统治从大爆炸到世界末日的每时每刻 |
[10:35] | You wanted us to build this thing. | 你想让我造出这东西 |
[10:37] | Well, why do you think I let you idiots live? | 你觉得我为什么会让你们这些傻瓜活着 |
[10:41] | Tracy Brand trapped me in the Speed Force in the future. | 特蕾西·布兰德在未来把我困在了神速力中 |
[10:45] | All I had to do was get her to build this a little earlier | 我只需要让她提早一点点造出它 |
[10:49] | and have my best friend make all the adjustments. | 让我的好哥们进行改造 |
[10:51] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的哥们 |
[10:53] | Get… | 赶紧 |
[10:54] | to work, Francisco. | 开工 弗朗西斯科 |
[10:58] | How about I sit on my ass | 不如我什么也不做 |
[11:01] | and let you obliterate permanently from existence? | 让你的存在永远被抹去 |
[11:04] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[11:15] | That’s your plan? | 那就是你的计划 |
[11:16] | Do it or you’ll Reverse-Flash me? | 不成功就用逆闪那招 |
[11:18] | Not you. | 不是对你 |
[11:21] | Her. | 是对她 |
[11:27] | You know what I’m remembering? | 你知道我想起了什么吗 |
[11:29] | Julian just got back to S.T.A.R Labs. | 朱利安刚回到尖端科研实验室 |
[11:32] | He has the cure. | 他有解药 |
[11:34] | He can turn her back. | 他可以复原她 |
[11:36] | You can have her back. You’re so close. | 你可以找回她 就快成功了 |
[11:40] | But not if she’s dead. | 但她死了就不行 |
[11:43] | So put that mechanical genius to good work. | 让那个技术天才好好干活吧 |
[11:46] | Make me what I need. | 造出我需要的东西 |
[11:49] | And I will let you both go. | 然后我就会放你俩走 |
[12:07] | I hated Thawne… | 我恨斯旺 |
[12:09] | And Zoom. | 还有极速 |
[12:10] | They took so much from me. | 他们夺走了我太多 |
[12:13] | And I’ve hated Savitar | 我也恨萨维塔 |
[12:14] | for threatening to take you away from me too. | 威胁要夺走你 |
[12:18] | But he didn’t. | 但他失败了 |
[12:20] | I know. | 是的 |
[12:24] | There is strength in anger. | 愤怒会产生力量 |
[12:26] | I’ve used it before. | 我以前利用过那股力量 |
[12:29] | And so we sit here, with our anger, | 我们坐在这儿 带着愤怒 |
[12:32] | trying to think of a way to hurt Savitar or maybe kill him. | 想找出一个办法伤害或者杀死萨维塔 |
[12:37] | And I just don’t think that hate’s gonna get it done this time. | 我只是觉得这一次 恨不会让我们成功 |
[12:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:42] | Something that Snart said to me… | 史纳特跟我说的 |
[12:45] | that the Flash should stay a hero, all the way, | 闪电侠应该一直是一名英雄 |
[12:48] | and sometimes that it’s not about who can punch the hardest | 有时候这不代表你是挥拳最有力 |
[12:51] | or run the fastest. | 跑得最快的人 |
[12:56] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[12:58] | The last thing he’d expect. | 出其不意 |
[13:23] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我不确定你会来 |
[13:27] | Must be an odd sensation, | 这感觉一定很奇怪 |
[13:29] | getting new memories. | 获得新的记忆 |
[13:31] | You having an uncertain future. | 你有一个不确定的未来 |
[13:33] | What do you want? I’m busy. | 你想怎样 我在忙 |
[13:36] | Doing what? | 忙什么 |
[13:38] | Getting erased from existence? | 忙着被抹除自己的存在吗 |
[13:41] | We will see which one of us gets erased. | 谁被抹除还不一定呢 |
[13:44] | Are you still planning on becoming a god? | 你还打算变成神吗 |
[13:48] | Cisco and Caitlin are still alive. | 西斯科和凯特琳还活着 |
[13:51] | If that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个 |
[13:52] | Oh, I know. You need them, right? | 我知道 你需要他们 对吧 |
[13:55] | To pull off your grand ascension. | 为了完成你宏伟的飞升计划 |
[13:57] | Look, Barry, | 巴里 |
[13:59] | if I wanted to talk to myself, | 如果我想跟自己说话 |
[14:02] | I could have done that, back at my lair. | 我在我的地盘就已经说了 |
[14:05] | What… do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[14:08] | I wanna help you. | 我想帮你 |
[14:10] | – Really? – You don’t have much time– | -是吗 -你可没多少时间了 |
[14:12] | before the paradox reaches you. | 时间悖论就快找上你了 |
[14:16] | Come back to S.T.A.R Labs. | 回尖端实验室吧 |
[14:17] | Let Cisco and Caitlin go, | 放西斯科和凯特琳走 |
[14:19] | and let us figure out a way to save you. | 我们想个办法救你 |
[14:21] | You really think I’d trust you? | 你真以为我会相信你吗 |
[14:24] | You showed up. | 你露面了 |
[14:25] | So you remember me coming here. | 所以你记得我来 |
[14:27] | Did I have any tricks up my sleeve? | 我藏了什么把戏吗 |
[14:28] | Was I–was I planning on blindsiding you? | 我有计划偷袭你吗 |
[14:32] | I don’t know, Barry. | 我不知道 巴里 |
[14:33] | Maybe I get off on watching you grovel. | 或许看你卑躬屈膝我很开心呢 |
[14:35] | No, I don’t think that’s it. I think you’re hearing me. | 不 我觉得不是 我觉得你在听我说 |
[14:40] | I’m still in there. | 我还存在于你的内心 |
[14:42] | Deep down, buried beneath the scars and the pain, | 内心深处 在那伤疤和痛楚之下 |
[14:44] | that part of you that… it must feel so lonely. | 那里的你 一定感到很孤寂 |
[14:48] | But it also knows what it’s like to have a family, | 但你也知道拥有家庭 |
[14:52] | to have friends. | 拥有朋友的感觉 |
[14:54] | You can have all that back. | 你可以找回那些东西 |
[14:58] | We can stop hurting each other. | 我们可以不再互相伤害 |
[15:04] | I remember when I was six, and, uh… | 我记得我六岁的时候 |
[15:07] | I begged Mom and Dad | 我求爸爸妈妈 |
[15:09] | to let me go to the Science Expo in Midway. | 让我去米德韦城的科技博览会 |
[15:12] | And, uh, well, we got a flat tire on that dirt road, no spare, | 我们在土路上爆胎了 没有备胎 |
[15:16] | so we were towed to that garage in a tiny, one-street town. | 所以我们被拖到了一个单街小镇 |
[15:20] | Of course, we were stuck there all day. | 当然 我们被困在那里一整天 |
[15:24] | Then we got ice cream | 于是我们在那家小餐馆 |
[15:26] | and French fries with gravy | 吃了冰淇淋 |
[15:28] | at that little diner. | 还有肉酱薯条 |
[15:30] | And then that night, we watched the local fireworks show, and… | 那一晚 我们看了当地的烟花表演 |
[15:36] | Actually, it turned out to be a great day. | 那天其实还挺开心的 |
[15:39] | And it’s my favorite memory of Mom and Dad. | 那是我最喜欢的有关爸爸妈妈的回忆 |
[15:44] | What was the name of that town? | 那个小镇叫什么来着 |
[15:48] | Masonville. | 梅森维尔 |
[15:52] | I’m still in there. | 我还存在于你的内心 |
[15:56] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[16:24] | You make a move toward Iris… | 你如果敢对爱瑞丝做什么 |
[16:25] | He won’t. Killing Iris… | 他不会的 从今往后 |
[16:28] | won’t save him now, not anymore. | 杀爱瑞丝再也不能拯救他了 |
[16:31] | Where is Cisco? Where’s Caitlin? | 西斯科呢 凯特琳呢 |
[16:33] | – They’re safe. – I was asking him. | -他们很安全 -我在问他 |
[16:45] | Show me that you can help me. | 证明你们能帮我 |
[16:47] | Then I will tell you where your friends are. | 然后我就说你们的朋友在哪 |
[16:50] | You tell us now, or you go up in smoke. | 你现在就告诉我们 否则你就消失 |
[16:52] | – This is bloody insanity. – Can’t believe this. | -这真是疯了 -我不敢相信 |
[16:54] | What is he doing here? He’s a monster. | 他在这里干什么 他是个禽兽 |
[16:56] | Stop! Guys. It’s okay. | 别说了 没事的 |
[16:58] | Everyone, just… | 大家都 |
[17:05] | Iris, stay away from him. | 爱瑞丝 别离他这么近 |
[17:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:12] | It’s okay. Look at me. | 没事的 看着我 |
[17:25] | We’re gonna help you, okay? | 我们会帮你的 好吗 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:43] | Right. Well, since our guest here | 好吧 既然我们这位贵客 |
[17:45] | has both of our resident scientists hostage, | 绑架了我们的两个常驻科学家 |
[17:48] | what temporal problem can we help you with? | 我们能帮你解决什么时间问题呢 |
[17:53] | Tracy built the Speed Force trap. | 特蕾西造了神速力陷阱 |
[17:54] | Maybe she has an idea. | 或许她有办法 |
[17:58] | Tracy’s our best bet. | 特蕾西是最可靠的了 |
[17:59] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[18:03] | So…you’re Savitar. | 所以你就是萨维塔 |
[18:07] | I hear you’re about to have a really bad day. | 我听说你将要经历非常糟糕的一天 |
[18:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:13] | Tracy… | 特蕾西 |
[18:16] | He stole my future. | 他窃取了我的未来 |
[18:18] | Why does he deserve one? | 他凭什么配有未来 |
[18:22] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来这的 |
[18:25] | No. We’ll get her to help us. | 不 我们会让她帮忙的 |
[18:29] | I think I know someone who might be able to get through to her. | 我想我知道谁或许能说通她 |
[18:43] | I’m not H.R. | 我不是HR |
[18:45] | My name is Harrison Wells. | 我叫哈里森·威尔斯 |
[18:48] | I’m from a different Earth. | 我来自不同的地球 |
[18:51] | In the multiverse– how to explain this? | 多元宇宙里的 该怎么解释 |
[18:53] | You’re… his doppelganger? | 你是他的二重身 |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:59] | Something like that–look. | 差不多吧 听着 |
[19:01] | These people… | 这些人 |
[19:03] | They’re good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[19:05] | And they need your help. | 他们需要你帮忙 |
[19:09] | By helping the bad guy that I spent weeks trying to stop? | 帮助那个我花了好几周努力阻止的坏人吗 |
[19:13] | No. I won’t do it. | 不 我不会帮忙 |
[19:16] | The only reason I agreed was because of H.R. | 我同意只是因为HR |
[19:18] | H.R. needs your help. | HR需要你帮忙 |
[19:20] | H.R. is dead. | HR死了 |
[19:22] | That’s why you need to stay. | 所以你才得留下 |
[19:25] | Because of what Savitar took from you, | 因为萨维塔从你这夺走的 |
[19:26] | because of what Savitar took from H.R.–everything. | 因为萨维塔从HR夺走的和其他一切事物 |
[19:31] | H.R. paid the price that he did | HR为他做的事付出了代价 |
[19:33] | because he loved these people. | 因为他爱这群人 |
[19:36] | Because he loved you. | 因为他爱你 |
[19:38] | And when the moment came, H.R. didn’t run. | 那一刻到来时 HR没有逃避 |
[19:53] | Strange being back here. | 回到这感觉很奇怪 |
[19:56] | You remember S.T.A.R Labs? | 你记得尖端科研实验室 |
[20:00] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[20:08] | This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor | 我们就是在这造出了大脑抑制器 |
[20:11] | to use against DeVoe. | 来对抗迪沃 |
[20:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:19] | You haven’t gotten there yet. | 你们还没遇到 |
[20:24] | So how’s this gonna work? Where will I live? | 所以现在该怎么办 我住在哪 |
[20:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:29] | Are Wally and I gonna be bunkmates? | 我和沃利要做舍友吗 |
[20:31] | Am I supposed to just rejoin Team Flash, fight some Rogues? | 我要再次加入闪电侠队 打击无赖帮吗 |
[20:36] | What kind of life were you thinking I’d lead? | 你觉得我该过怎样的生活 |
[20:39] | I hadn’t gotten that far yet. | 我还没想那么远 |
[20:42] | How do we explain me at the wedding? | 婚礼时该怎么解释我的存在 |
[20:45] | And do I sit bride-side or groom-side? | 我该坐在新娘这边还是新郎这边 |
[20:48] | Ah, look, I mean, we don’t have all the answers. | 这些我们都还没有答案 |
[20:53] | You know, we’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[20:55] | Together. | 一起想 |
[21:01] | No. | 不 |
[21:04] | Not together. | 不能一起 |
[21:07] | Love and hate, they’re so close. | 爱恨就在一念间 |
[21:11] | It’s easy to mistake one for the other. | 很容易就会搞混 |
[21:16] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life with him. | 你要跟他共度余生 |
[21:20] | But I remember giving you the ring. | 但我记得把戒指给你了 |
[21:24] | Singing to you. | 给你唱歌 |
[21:26] | Asking you to marry me. | 向你求婚 |
[21:34] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[21:35] | No, yes, you can. Okay? | 不 你做得到 好吗 |
[21:38] | I will be here for you. | 我会陪着你 |
[21:42] | I tried to kill you. | 我曾经想杀了你 |
[21:46] | I killed H.R. | 我杀了HR |
[21:48] | And you are going to have to live with that. | 今后你只能一直背负着这些 |
[21:51] | But we won’t give up on you, okay? | 但我们不会放弃你 |
[21:52] | That is not what we do. | 我们不会这么做 |
[21:55] | There is a way through this for all of us. | 大家都会有办法熬过这一切 |
[22:00] | Where are Cisco and Caitlin? | 西斯科和凯特琳在哪 |
[22:12] | I’ll bring them home. | 我会带他们回家 |
[22:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | There’s energy radiating from the breach room. | 缺口房间正在放射能量 |
[22:32] | And it’s not breach energy. | 不是能量泄露 |
[22:34] | It’s the philosopher’s stone. | 是魔法石 |
[22:35] | It’s releasing all its energy. | 它在释放所有的能量 |
[22:38] | Savitar. | 萨维塔 |
[22:39] | It looks like it’s gonna blow. | 看起来像要爆炸了 |
[22:42] | Wally. Get everybody out. | 沃利 带大家出去 |
[23:14] | Is it finished? | 完工了吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah. It’s finished. | 是 完工了 |
[23:20] | Fantastic. | 真不错 |
[23:22] | You know Savitar’s gonna turn on you one day. | 总有一天萨维塔会背叛你 |
[23:25] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会 |
[23:26] | A bad guy like Savitar always turns on his partners. | 萨维塔这样的恶人总会背叛搭档 |
[23:29] | Not this time. | 这次是例外 |
[23:30] | WakeWap! | 醒醒吧 |
[23:32] | You’re only saying that because he needs something from you. | 你这么说 只是因为他对你有所求 |
[23:35] | Once he’s done with that, | 一旦他得到他想要的 |
[23:36] | it’s over for you. | 你也就没用了 |
[23:40] | – How’d it go? – As I expected. | -进展如何 -如我所料 |
[23:43] | I was a fool to think otherwise. | 傻子才不会这么想 |
[23:45] | Where did he go? What did you do? | 他去哪了 你做了什么 |
[23:48] | I got rid of a problem. | 我解决了一个问题 |
[23:50] | A few of ’em. | 几个问题 |
[23:52] | Now I can fix mine. | 现在我来解决我自己的 |
[23:56] | – Are we ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[24:00] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[24:03] | Caitlin…listen to me. | 凯特琳 听我说 |
[24:06] | He’ll do it. | 他会杀了你 |
[24:07] | He’ll kill you. | 他会这么做的 |
[24:09] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意碰碰运气 |
[24:13] | Gypsy! | 吉普赛 |
[24:15] | No, wait. No! | 不 等一下 |
[24:18] | You don’t care that they got away? | 他们逃走你不在意吗 |
[24:20] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 不 那不重要 |
[24:22] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[24:28] | I had that. I was getting through to her. | 我有把握 我正要说服她了 |
[24:30] | You were almost killed. | 你差点没命了 |
[24:31] | Maybe that’s how it looks to the untrained eye. | 对外行人来说或许如此 |
[24:33] | These eyes are highly trained. | 我可是受过良好训练 |
[24:35] | And I know you were in danger | 我知道你身处危险 |
[24:35] | because I vibed it across the multiverse. | 是我透过多元宇宙震波到了 |
[24:38] | I can’t believe this is the thanks I get for saving you! | 没想到你就这样感谢我的救命之恩 |
[24:40] | This isn’t thanks! | 这不是感谢你 |
[24:41] | This is the opposite of thanks! | 是感谢的对立面 |
[24:44] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:46] | How did you vibe that I was in trouble? | 你是怎么震波到我有危险的 |
[24:48] | Because we are connected. | 因为我们心灵相通 |
[24:51] | Jackass. | 笨蛋 |
[24:54] | Guys? | 两位 |
[24:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:59] | I thought something happened to you guys. | 我以为你们出什么事了 |
[25:01] | Two-Face told me you guys were dead. | 双面人说你们死了 |
[25:03] | We’re okay. Gypsy… | 我们没事 吉普赛 |
[25:04] | – Gypsy. – Guys. | -吉普赛 -各位好 |
[25:06] | Gypsy. | 吉普赛 |
[25:07] | – Harry. – Here to help. | -哈里 -来这帮忙的 |
[25:09] | Good. | 那就好 |
[25:11] | I know what he’s up to. | 我知道他想做什么 |
[25:13] | We have to hurry. | 我们得加快速度 |
[25:15] | I must become immortal before the paradox reaches me. | 我必须在悖论找到我前获得永生 |
[25:21] | Today, I become a god. | 今天 我会成为神 |
[25:35] | This is why I brought you here. | 所以我才把你带来这 |
[25:36] | The Speed Force doesn’t like it when speedsters mess with time. | 神速力不喜欢极速者扰乱时间 |
[25:41] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[25:57] | See ya later, Hunter. | 再见 猎人 |
[25:58] | The one thing Black Flash can’t fight–cold. | 黑闪电无法战胜的就是 寒冷 |
[26:05] | Finally! To be a god! | 终于 成为神的时刻 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么 |
[26:31] | No! | 不 |
[26:38] | I’ve been waiting a long time to do that. | 这个情景我已经等了很久 |
[26:40] | Garrick! How did you– | 加里克 你是怎么… |
[26:42] | He didn’t. | 不是他 |
[26:44] | I did. | 是我 |
[26:46] | By changing the polarity of the climbing arc, | 我改变了爬弧的极性 |
[26:48] | I changed your Speed Force splicer | 于是把神速力连接器 |
[26:50] | into a Speed Force skeleton key. | 变成了神速力万能钥匙 |
[26:52] | Didn’t think I was actually gonna let you | 你不会以为我真的会把你 |
[26:54] | become a God, now, did you? | 变成神吧 |
[26:58] | Let’s end this. | 做个了结吧 |
[26:59] | Go! | 走 |
[27:42] | Go ahead, Cisco. Go bad. | 动手吧 西斯科 变坏吧 |
[27:49] | No. I never will. | 不 我绝不会这样 |
[27:52] | But I will give you a choice. | 但我要给你一个选择 |
[27:55] | You wanna be Caitlin again? | 你想再做回凯特琳吗 |
[27:57] | Here’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[28:03] | Look out! | 当心 |
[28:08] | You’ll pay for what you did! | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[28:12] | And you can die the same way twice. | 你可以以这种方式死两次 |
[28:27] | I knew you didn’t have it in you, Caitlin. | 我知道你没那个胆量 凯特琳 |
[28:35] | I only have a few minutes left. | 我只剩几分钟了 |
[28:38] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[28:39] | But before I go, | 但在我走之前 |
[28:41] | I’m gonna kill Joe. | 我会杀了乔 |
[28:43] | And Wally. | 还有沃利 |
[28:44] | And Iris. | 还有爱瑞丝 |
[28:46] | If I am going to die, | 如果我要死 |
[28:48] | then everything you love is going to die too. | 那你所爱的一切也都要去死 |
[28:54] | No! | 不 |
[29:04] | How’s it feel to get so close to your ascension, | 离飞升只一步之遥却落得如此下场 |
[29:08] | and end up on the ground? | 这感觉如何 |
[29:10] | Now I see. | 现在我明白了 |
[29:12] | It’s written. | 这都是注定的 |
[29:13] | Nothing’s written! | 没有什么是注定的 |
[29:30] | Do it! | 动手吧 |
[29:32] | You kill me, you become me. | 你杀了我 你就变成了我 |
[29:35] | Either way, I live. | 不管怎样 我都能存活 |
[29:55] | I’ll never let the pain, the darkness, determine who I am. | 我绝不会让痛苦和黑暗决定我是谁 |
[30:00] | I will never be you. | 我永远也不会成为你 |
[30:53] | All these months, you were trying to save me from him. | 这几个月来 你都在努力从他手上救出我 |
[30:56] | Look at that. I saved you. | 看到了吗 我救了你 |
[31:13] | HR·威尔斯 生命中最重要的两天 一是出生那天 一是找到生命意义的那天 马克·吐温 | |
[31:23] | When I think of H.R., | 当我想起HR |
[31:25] | I’m reminded of… | 我就想起了 |
[31:27] | a story that John Lennon once told. | 约翰·列侬讲过的一则故事 |
[31:30] | When Lennon was five years old, his teacher asked him to | 列侬五岁时 他的老师要他 |
[31:34] | write down what he wanted to be when he grew up. | 写下他长大后想做什么 |
[31:38] | Lennon wrote, “Happy.” | 列侬写道 “快乐” |
[31:41] | His teacher said that he didn’t understand the assignment,and | 他的老师说他没有明白老师的问题 |
[31:44] | Lennon said that they didn’t understand life. | 列侬说他们都不懂生活 |
[31:49] | H.R. understood life. | HR懂生活 |
[31:52] | He wasn’t a genius, and he didn’t have super speed. | 他不是一个天才 也没有超级速度 |
[31:55] | But when we needed him the most, | 但当我们最需要他的时候 |
[31:57] | he was our hero. | 他就成了我们的英雄 |
[31:59] | He was my hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[32:06] | Mine too. | 也是我的 |
[32:19] | Good on you, mate. | 好样的 朋友 |
[32:20] | Thanks for believing in me, H.R. | 感谢你这么相信我 HR |
[32:23] | Hey, I’ve been looking for the right time to tell you. | 我一直想找合适的机会告诉你 |
[32:27] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[32:30] | Right before H.R. died, | HR临死时 |
[32:31] | he asked me to give you a message. | 他要我给你捎个话 |
[32:34] | Tell–tell Cisco… | 告诉 告诉西斯科 |
[32:35] | This took strength, and he gave it to me. | 这样做需要勇气 是他给了我勇气 |
[32:39] | I know that you’ve had a connection | 我知道你和每个我们认识的 |
[32:41] | with every Wells that we’ve met, but… | 威尔斯都有感应 但是… |
[32:45] | I don’t know. Something about this Wells… | 我也说不上 这个威尔斯很特别 |
[32:47] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[32:50] | something. | 很特别 |
[33:01] | I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 |
[33:10] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[33:12] | At least you’re not shopping at Villains “R” us anymore. | 至少你没穿那些坏女人衣服了 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry about H.R. | HR的事我很遗憾 |
[33:17] | I’m sure he would have appreciated you coming. | 我肯定你来了他会高兴的 |
[33:19] | Why did you come? | 你为什么来 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:22] | Maybe you wanted to come home. | 也许你想回家 |
[33:23] | I don’t have a home. | 我没有家 |
[33:24] | Yes, you do, Caitlin. | 你有 凯特琳 |
[33:26] | You do. With your friends. | 你有 和你的朋友 |
[33:28] | With me. | 和我 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry, Julian. | 抱歉 朱利安 |
[33:35] | I’m not Caitlin anymore. | 我已经不再是凯特琳了 |
[33:38] | You’re not Killer Frost. | 你也不是冰霜杀手 |
[33:40] | No, I’m not. | 不是 |
[33:41] | I’m something else. | 是别的 |
[33:44] | And I need to figure out what that is. | 我需要想清楚是什么 |
[33:46] | On my own. | 自己想清楚 |
[33:51] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[33:53] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[34:15] | – Stop it. – It’s not funny. | -别笑了 -不好笑 |
[34:17] | – I know. – Why are we laughing? | -我知道 -为什么我们笑 |
[34:19] | We should not be laughing. Today, of all days. | 我们不应该笑 特别是今天 |
[34:23] | I think H.R. would have approved. | 我觉得HR会同意的 |
[34:25] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[34:27] | Are you okay? I mean… | 你还好吗 我是说 |
[34:31] | with what you did. | 你刚做的 |
[34:34] | I’m sure one day, it’ll hit me. | 我相信某天会影响到我 |
[34:36] | In the future, | 将来某天 |
[34:37] | which… I have again. | 我又有了未来 |
[34:40] | We have. | 是我们 |
[34:42] | Every day of it. | 将来的每一天 |
[34:44] | ♪ Every hour, every minute ♪ | ♪每时每刻♪ |
[34:50] | I think we have the song picked out | 我想我们选好了 |
[34:51] | for the dance at our reception. | 婚宴跳舞的歌 |
[34:53] | Oh, yeah, that reminds me. | 这提醒了我 |
[34:56] | I can officially | 我可以正式 |
[34:59] | – mail these. – What are these? | -寄出这些了 -这是什么 |
[35:01] | Save the date cards for our wedding. | 我们婚礼的预定日期卡片 |
[35:04] | On one of my braver days, I filled them out. | 在我比较有勇气的一天填完的 |
[35:06] | I never mailed them, not knowing if I would | 我从没寄出 不知道我是否能 |
[35:09] | live to see the ceremony, but… | 活着看到婚礼 但是… |
[35:11] | but now I guess it’s safe to– | 但现在我想可以… |
[35:17] | Delivered. | 送到了 |
[35:19] | I wasted a lot of money on stamps, | 我浪费了好多钱买邮票 |
[35:21] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:25] | Are you… | 你准备好 |
[35:27] | ready to be Iris West-Allen? | 成为爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦了吗 |
[35:31] | I’ve always been Iris West-Allen. | 我一直都是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[35:34] | I’ve always been yours. | 一直都是你的 |
[35:38] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[35:53] | There’s never been an earthquake in Central City. | 中城从没有过地震 |
[35:59] | That wasn’t an earthquake. | 那不是地震 |
[36:08] | You found something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[36:09] | Everything’s barbecued. | 所有东西都被烧坏了 |
[36:11] | I’m gonna try to establish an uplink to the satellite. | 我试着建一个上传路线到卫星 |
[36:15] | That’s not good. | 看来不妙 |
[36:17] | Hey, Wally, can you reverse the polarity | 沃利 你可以逆转中子流 |
[36:18] | – on the neutron flow? – On it. | -上的极性吗 -马上 |
[36:20] | Central City University just reported an earthquake | 中城大学刚刚发布了 |
[36:23] | of 6.6 on the Richter scale. | 里氏6.6级的地震 |
[36:25] | – That’s not an earthquake. – Then what was it? | -这不是地震 -那是什么 |
[36:27] | Earthquakes come from down below.This– | 地震来自下方 这… |
[36:29] | this is something else. | 这是别的东西 |
[36:38] | It’s gettin’ bad out there. | 外面越来越严重了 |
[36:40] | Emergency services will soon be overwhelmed. | 紧急救援马上就会招架不住 |
[36:43] | Guys. 7.2, that last one. | 大家 刚才那一下7.2级了 |
[36:45] | – Cisco. – Yeah? We’re on! Guys. | -西斯科 -收到 大家 |
[36:50] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[36:52] | That’s definitely not a breach. | 绝对不是一个缺口 |
[36:53] | Holy plutonium. | 我的钚啊 |
[36:55] | What even emits that many kilojoules? | 是什么能释放上千焦耳能量 |
[37:00] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[37:01] | But Savitar’s dead. | 但是萨维塔死了 |
[37:02] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[37:04] | It’s the Speed Force prison. | 这是神速力监狱 |
[37:06] | It needs an occupant. | 它需要一个囚犯 |
[37:07] | When you freed me, we emptied it. | 你释放我的时候 它就空了 |
[37:09] | – Without a prisoner… – It goes unstable. | -没有囚犯 -它会不稳定 |
[37:11] | And now it’s bleeding energy onto our Earth. | 现在它在我们的地球上乱喷能量 |
[37:13] | Okay, so how do we stop this? | 好的 我们要怎么阻止它 |
[37:15] | By giving it what it needs. | 给它它想要的东西 |
[37:20] | Which is what? | 给什么 |
[37:30] | The Speed Force is unbalanced. | 神速力不稳定 |
[37:34] | I have to stabilize it. | 我必须让它稳定下来 |
[37:36] | – What? How? – By running into it. | -什么 要怎么做 -跑进去 |
[37:38] | No, you can’t. Barry, | 不 不行 巴里 |
[37:39] | You’ll be trapped in there forever. | 你会被永远困在里面的 |
[37:41] | If I don’t go, | 如果我不去 |
[37:42] | the whole city, maybe even the entire planet, | 整座城市 甚至整个星球 |
[37:44] | – could be destroyed. – Cisco. | -都会被摧毁 -西斯科 |
[37:46] | There’s gotta be another way, right? | 还有别的办法 不是吗 |
[37:48] | Barry, Central City needs The Flash. | 巴里 中城需要闪电侠 |
[37:51] | And they’ll have one. | 他们会有的 |
[37:52] | They’ll have one. | 他们会有的 |
[37:54] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:57] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -对 |
[38:04] | Mate… | 兄弟 |
[38:11] | Do you mind sticking around? | 你能留在这里吗 |
[38:13] | Anything for you. | 为你做任何事都行 |
[38:14] | Barry. Wally and Jay said they were in hell. | 巴里 沃利和杰伊说那就像地狱 |
[38:27] | Barry, it’s your mother. | 巴里 是你的母亲 |
[38:32] | That’s the Speed Force. | 那是神速力 |
[38:34] | Barry isn’t going to hell. | 巴里不会进地狱的 |
[38:36] | But like all runners must eventually, | 但就像所有奔跑的人一样 |
[38:38] | he’s reached his finish line. | 他也到达了他的终点 |
[38:41] | His race is over. | 他的赛程结束了 |
[38:43] | You can’t take him with you. | 你不能把他带走 |
[38:44] | She’s not taking me anywhere. | 她不会把我带去什么地方的 |
[38:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:48] | Why? Why are you being punished? | 为什么 为什么你要受惩罚 |
[38:50] | This, all of this, | 所有的一切 |
[38:53] | it started with my mistake, | 都是因为我的过错而起 |
[38:54] | with Flashpoint. | 因为闪点 |
[38:56] | This is– this is my penance. | 这是 这是我的赎罪 |
[38:59] | This is my redemption. | 是我的救赎 |
[39:02] | My beautiful boy. | 我的帅小伙 |
[39:06] | It’s time to rest. | 是时候休息了 |
[39:16] | – Don’t mess it up with her. – I’ll do my best. | -别跟她胡来 -我会尽力 |
[39:19] | They’re all gonna look to you now. | 他们现在都靠你了 |
[39:21] | I’m not a hero like you. | 我不是个像你一样的英雄 |
[39:23] | You’ve always been my hero. | 你一直是我心里的英雄 |
[39:34] | All this time we were trying to save Iris, | 我们一直都在努力救爱瑞丝的命 |
[39:36] | you’re telling me that | 而你现在是要说 |
[39:38] | we should’ve been trying to save you too? | 我们应该试着救你 |
[39:42] | You did save me, Joe. | 你的确救了我 乔 |
[39:44] | You took an 11-year-old boy | 你救了一个十一岁的 |
[39:45] | with a broken heart, | 心碎男孩 |
[39:47] | and you gave him a home and so much love. | 给了他一个家 和那么多爱 |
[39:50] | No son ever felt more love from a father. | 没有哪个父亲比你更爱我这个儿子 |
[39:53] | No father ever felt more proud of a son. | 没有哪个儿子比你更让父亲骄傲 |
[40:00] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[40:02] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:07] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[40:09] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[40:11] | – I know. – We were supposed to have our happy ending. | -我知道 -我们应该有个美好的结局 |
[40:15] | I’m ready to be Iris West-Allen. | 我准备好做爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦了 |
[40:17] | And you always will be. | 你永远都会是的 |
[40:20] | But you need to keep living your life. | 但你还需要继续生活 |
[40:22] | Keep growing. | 继续成长 |
[40:24] | Keep loving. | 继续爱 |
[40:26] | Keep running. For me. | 继续奔跑 为了我 |
[40:29] | Promise me you’ll run, Iris. | 答应我你会继续跑下去 爱瑞丝 |
[40:33] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[40:43] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |