时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | Iris West, | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[00:05] | – Will you marry me? – Yes. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[00:07] | I’m not Caitlin anymore. | 我已经不再是凯特琳了 |
[00:09] | – You’re not Killer Frost. – I’m not. | -你也不是冰霜杀手 -不是 |
[00:11] | I’m something else, | 是别的 |
[00:12] | and I need to figure out what that is on my own. | 我需要想清楚是什么 自己想清楚 |
[00:15] | Cecile Horton, | 塞西尔·霍尔顿 |
[00:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:23] | That is definitely not a breach. | 绝对不是一个缺口 |
[00:24] | The Speed Force is unbalanced. | 神速力不稳定 |
[00:26] | – This is Speed Force Prison. – Without a prisoner… | -这是神速力监狱 -没有囚犯 |
[00:28] | – It goes unstable. – How do we stop this? | -它会不稳定 -我们要怎么阻止它 |
[00:33] | My name is Iris West, | 我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[00:35] | and I was supposed to marry the fastest man alive, | 我本来应该嫁给现今世上速度最快的那个人 |
[00:38] | but six months ago, he left. | 但半年前 他离开了 |
[00:40] | Barry, it’s time. | 巴里 是时候了 |
[00:44] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[00:46] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[00:47] | We were supposed to have our happy ending. | 我们应该有个美好的结局 |
[00:50] | I’m ready to be Iris West-Allen. | 我准备好做爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦了 |
[00:52] | And you always will be. | 你永远都会是的 |
[00:54] | But you have to keep living your life, okay? | 但你还需要继续生活 |
[00:57] | Keep running, for me. | 继续奔跑 为了我 |
[00:59] | Promise me you’ll run, Iris. | 答应我你会继续跑下去 爱瑞丝 |
[01:03] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[01:12] | I promised him I’d run, | 我答应他会跑下去 |
[01:14] | so that’s what I’ve been doing these last six months, | 所以这就是过去半年来我一直在做的事 |
[01:17] | running as fast as I can. | 以最快的速度跑 |
[01:28] | I can’t find her, Cisco. | 我找不到她 西斯科 |
[01:31] | Well, I gotta work out more. | 我得多锻炼了 |
[01:32] | She’s really stepped up her game. | 她跑得太快了 |
[01:34] | Then let’s turn up ours. I don’t have eyes on her. | 那我们也要加速 我看不见她 |
[01:37] | – Iris? – Copy, I’m on it. | -爱瑞丝 -收到 交给我 |
[01:39] | Looking… | 正在找 |
[01:41] | – Got her. – And? | -发现她了 -然后呢 |
[01:43] | – Duck! – I don’t see no duck. | -躲起来[鸭子] -我没看见鸭子 |
[01:47] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
[01:49] | Your only warning, boys. | 只警告你们这一次 |
[01:51] | Stay back. | 别管闲事 |
[01:52] | – She meant the other duck. – Yeah, I cannot believe | -她是让我们躲一下 -是的 难以相信 |
[01:54] | you actually thought she meant a duck duck. | 你竟然以为她是说鸭子 |
[01:58] | Where is she, Iris? | 她在哪 爱瑞丝 |
[01:59] | She’s headed for the Keystone Bridge. | 她去了楔石城大桥 |
[02:01] | If she gets out of the city, we’re gonna lose her for good. | 如果她离开了本市 那就永远找不到她了 |
[02:03] | You guys have to stop her now. | 你们必须现在阻止她 |
[02:04] | Oh, I’m gonna catch her this time. | 这次我一定会抓到她 |
[02:07] | I hate teleporters. | 我讨厌瞬移人 |
[02:28] | Three… | 三座 |
[02:29] | Three… | 三座 |
[02:31] | She jumps every third rooftop. | 她每次跳跃间隔两座楼 |
[02:33] | Cisco, she’s gonna jump to the Broome Tower. | 西斯科 她下一次会跳到布鲁姆塔 |
[02:35] | – When she lands, stop her. – On it. | -等她落地时抓住她 -好的 |
[02:36] | – Dad, meet them at the bottom. – Copy. | -老爸 你去楼下等他们 -收到 |
[02:38] | – Wally… – I know what to do. | -沃利 -我知道该怎么做 |
[02:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:46] | Peekaboo-yah! | 躲猫猫 |
[02:59] | Dead Bang, fellas. | 就像是《杀出洛杉矶》中一样 |
[03:09] | Look at that. | 看哪 |
[03:10] | We got her. | 我们抓住她了 |
[03:18] | I’m so proud of us. | 我为我们感到骄傲 |
[03:19] | That was a good hustle out there, Team Vibe. | 我们干得很漂亮 震波小队 |
[03:21] | It’s Team Kid Flash, but thank you. | 是闪电小子小队 不过谢谢你 |
[03:22] | Okay, not your finest hour, gentlemen. | 好了 现在还不是庆祝的时候 |
[03:24] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看我干嘛 |
[03:25] | I was the one to put her down. | 是我把她放倒的 |
[03:26] | And Wally and I helped him out with the assist. | 而且沃利和我给他提供了很大帮助 |
[03:28] | Classic maneuver. | 经典的动作 |
[03:29] | Yeah, it actually went exactly as we planned. | 是的 和我们预期的一模一样 |
[03:30] | Exactly as we planned. | 完全按照我们的预期 |
[03:31] | You don’t believe us, ask Joe. | 如果你不相信我们 问问乔 |
[03:33] | Joe, go ahead and tell her how this went exactly as we planned. | 乔 跟她说是不是跟预期的完全一样 |
[03:35] | Peek-a-Boo fell right into our trap. | 躲猫猫正中了我们的圈套 |
[03:36] | – I’m not doing that. – And we aren’t exactly | -我不说 -而且我们也没有 |
[03:38] | catching bad guys at our old rate. | 按照我们以前的速率抓坏人 |
[03:40] | One out of every three metas that we’ve fought | 过去半年里 我们要抓的超能力者中 |
[03:42] | in the last six months has escaped. | 有三分之一都跑掉了 |
[03:43] | Temporarily, yes, | 暂时是这样 |
[03:45] | but Team Kid Flash is on the case. | 但是闪电小子小队会处理的 |
[03:47] | Son, I love you, | 儿子 我很爱你 |
[03:49] | but ain’t nobody feeling Team Kid Flash. | 但是没人觉得这个名字好听 |
[03:51] | It’s, like, too many syllables. | 感觉 音节太多了 |
[03:52] | Okay, guys, maybe a little less fooling around | 好了 各位 少拌嘴吧 |
[03:54] | and a little more taking things seriously. | 多干点实事 |
[03:56] | It’s up to us to protect this city, right? | 保护这座城市是我们的责任 对吧 |
[03:58] | Because there is no one else. | 因为没有别人可以依靠了 |
[04:02] | Wally, why don’t you go to the Speed Lab? | 沃利 你去一下极速实验室吧 |
[04:05] | I’ve programmed a new training simulation for you. | 我给你设计了一个新的模拟训练 |
[04:07] | – It should only take four hours. – Four– what? | -只需要四个小时 -四个小时 |
[04:09] | No, what about family dinner tonight? | 不是吧 今晚的家庭聚餐怎么办 |
[04:12] | You know what, training sounds amazing. | 训练听起来很棒 |
[04:14] | Okay. See ya at home, boss. | 好 家里见 老大 |
[04:19] | Cisco, you wanna… | 西斯科 你要不要 |
[04:22] | share what you’re thinking? | 和我说说你在想什么 |
[04:23] | I’m thinking it would be a lot better off | 我在想如果我们不是少了一个人 |
[04:25] | if we weren’t one man down. | 情况会好很多 |
[04:33] | I only have a couple more boxes to bring over. | 我只是还有几个箱子要搬过来 |
[04:35] | We have no more room in the garage or the basement. | 车库或是地下室里已经没有空间了 |
[04:39] | Right– or, we could just get rid of some more of your stuff. | 对 或者我们可以扔掉一些你的东西 |
[04:42] | – Like what? – Like, babe, do you really need | -比如说什么 -宝贝 你真的需要 |
[04:45] | all the smelly old records in there? | 那些发臭的旧唱片吗 |
[04:47] | – Oh, Cecile… – Records? | -塞西尔 -唱片 |
[04:49] | You mean my vintage jazz LP collection… | 你是说我的古董爵士黑胶碟藏品吗 |
[04:53] | That I painstakingly | 我过去三十年来 |
[04:54] | and carefully collected over the last 30 years? | 煞费苦心 精心收集的那些藏品吗 |
[04:57] | – Really? – Those are my loves, babe. | -不是吧 -那些都是我心头好 宝贝 |
[04:59] | They’re going in the coffin with me when I die. | 我死的时候那些唱片要和我一起下葬的 |
[05:02] | Okay, maybe we could bury them now, | 也许我们现在就可以把唱片埋起来 |
[05:05] | and you can just join them at a later date. | 将来你可以直接加入它们的行列 |
[05:07] | – Oh, you got jokes? – Yeah. | -你还真能说笑 -嗯 |
[05:08] | You lucky I already gave you the key, | 你很幸运我已经把钥匙给了你 |
[05:10] | because I’m starting to rethink this whole move-in thing. | 因为我要开始重新考虑同居的事 |
[05:12] | – No, you’re not. – No, I’m not. | -你不会的 -我不会的 |
[05:14] | No, you’re not… | 你不会的 |
[05:15] | ‘Cause you love me. | 因为你爱我 |
[05:21] | Why don’t I go make some coffee? | 不如我去煮几杯咖啡吧 |
[05:23] | Obvious. | 当然了 |
[05:26] | Okay, so, | 那个啥 |
[05:28] | ever since Julian moved back to London, | 自从朱利安搬回伦敦后 |
[05:31] | they have been short-staffed in the crime lab at CCPD, | 中城警局取证室一直人手不足 |
[05:35] | and I’ve been stalling Singh with this whole story of | 而我一直在搪塞辛格 |
[05:37] | Barry being on sabbatical in the Czech Republic… | 和他说巴里在捷克共和国休假 |
[05:40] | And they wanna hire someone to replace him. | 他们想找人代替他 |
[05:44] | Yeah, they should. They need the help. | 应该的 他们需要人帮忙 |
[05:46] | – Barry’s not coming back, so… – You don’t know that. | -巴里不会回来了 -这你不能确定 |
[05:49] | Yes, I do. | 我确定 |
[05:51] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[05:54] | I’m very proud of you for taking the lead | 你现在在尖端科研实验室带领沃利和西斯科 |
[05:57] | with Wally and Cisco at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[05:59] | and I let you have your space, | 也让你有自己的空间 |
[06:02] | so that you’d have time to deal with what happened. | 好让你有时间去处理巴里的事 |
[06:06] | Dad, I’m fine, okay? | 爸 我没事 |
[06:08] | I’m not. We lost him, Iris. | 可我不是 我们失去他了 爱瑞丝 |
[06:11] | My son, your everything. | 我的儿子 你的一切 |
[06:13] | Dad, what do you want me to do? | 爸 你想我怎样 |
[06:15] | Curl up in a ball and cry all day? | 一天到晚哭作一团吗 |
[06:17] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[06:19] | Barry told me to be strong. I’m being strong. | 巴里叫我坚强起来 我现在很坚强 |
[06:22] | When H.R. died, we had a funeral. | HR死的时候 我们办了丧礼 |
[06:25] | We spoke about his life. | 我们讲述了他的一生 |
[06:28] | Maybe we should do the same thing for Barry, | 也许我们也该为巴里这么做 |
[06:31] | give us all permission to grieve. | 允许大家哀悼 |
[06:33] | And what are we gonna bury, Dad? | 那我们要埋葬什么 爸 |
[06:36] | An empty suit in the lab? | 实验室里的一件空壳战衣吗 |
[06:43] | You know what, thank Cecile for dinner. | 帮我谢谢塞西尔邀请我吃晚餐 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna get going, okay? | 我要走了 |
[07:26] | Wally? Cisco? | 沃利 西斯科 |
[07:28] | We’re up. | 有情况 |
[07:38] | Guys? What are we looking at? | 各位 什么情况 |
[07:40] | Holy Ronin. | 我的神啊 |
[07:48] | It’s a Samurai. | 是个武士 |
[07:50] | Anybody speak Japanese? | 谁会说日语 |
[07:55] | Tell me he did not just speak Japanese. | 告诉我他刚才说的不是日语吧 |
[07:57] | I can do things. | 我会的东西可多了 |
[08:02] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[08:04] | Yeah, you’re looking at him, pal. | 就站在你眼前呢 兄弟 |
[08:06] | You’re not The Flash. You’re not the best. | 你不是闪电侠 你不是最厉害的 |
[08:09] | Bring me The Flash… | 叫闪电侠来见我 |
[08:11] | I’m sensing an “Or else” | 我觉得话里还有”不然” |
[08:13] | Or else your city falls. | 不然你的城市就完蛋了 |
[08:16] | The Flash ain’t coming. | 闪电侠是不会来的 |
[08:18] | Furthermore, Mifune, | 不仅如此 三船 |
[08:19] | we’re gonna need you to sheath that sword | 我们要你把剑放回剑鞘里 |
[08:21] | before somebody gets hurt, | 以免伤到人 |
[08:23] | somebody like you, for instance, | 比如说伤到你自己 |
[08:25] | ’cause you’re up against some bad hombres, | 因为你现在面对的可是厉害角色 |
[08:27] | and what do you think you’re gonna do against us | 你认为你要怎么对抗我们 |
[08:30] | with a sword? | 就用一把剑吗 |
[08:44] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[08:48] | What the hell kinda sword is that? | 那把到底是什么剑 |
[08:49] | You have one day. | 你们只有一天时间 |
[08:51] | If The Flash does not face me, | 如果闪电侠不来见我 |
[08:53] | Central City dies. | 中城就要灭亡 |
[09:04] | The Flash hasn’t been seen in almost six months, | 差不多六个月没看到闪电侠的身影 |
[09:06] | leaving us to speculate | 让我们猜测 |
[09:08] | what can save us from this newest threat. | 谁能把我们从最新的威胁中拯救出来 |
[09:10] | There are other superheroes in this town. | 城里还有其他的超级英雄 |
[09:13] | Yeah, and your boy, Kurosawa, over there | 还有你刚刚的那位黑泽明兄弟 |
[09:15] | blew us away like ragdolls | 把我们像布偶一样吹飞 |
[09:16] | performing his reverse Excalibur. | 耍着他那逆神剑 |
[09:19] | We haven’t faced anything like this before. | 咱们以前可没面对过这种敌人 |
[09:21] | Why do you think he only wanted The Flash? | 你觉得他为什么只想要闪电侠 |
[09:23] | He said he wants to fight the best. | 他说想要和最好的战斗 |
[09:25] | He’s threatening to destroy the city. | 他威胁要毁掉城市 |
[09:26] | – Do we think he can do it? – I say yes. | -你觉得他能做到吗 -我说能 |
[09:27] | Then he has to fight The Flash. | 那他就会和闪电侠对战 |
[09:29] | Who isn’t here? | 可他不在啊 |
[09:33] | What if he was? | 如果他在呢 |
[09:35] | Iris, you said it yourself. | 爱瑞丝 你之前也说过 |
[09:36] | Just us trying to keep the city safe, | 就我们几个保证城市的安全 |
[09:38] | we’re barely getting it done. | 已经是快到极限了 |
[09:39] | And this guy, he’s no joke. | 而这家伙 他可不是玩的 |
[09:41] | If we don’t offer up The Flash, there’s gonna be serious damage. | 如果我们不请出闪电侠 那就有大麻烦了 |
[09:44] | People are gonne die, and that’s gonna be on us. | 会有人因此而死 而罪责在我们 |
[09:48] | We need to bring Barry back. | 我们需要把巴里找回来 |
[09:51] | Cisco, we can’t. | 西斯科 我们不能 |
[09:52] | If Barry comes out, the Speed Force Prison goes– | 如果巴里出来 神速力监狱就没了 |
[09:54] | It becomes unstable. | 它会变得不稳定 |
[09:56] | It could destroy the city, the whole world. | 那会毁了整个城市 甚至全世界 |
[09:57] | Which is exactly what we’re trying to prevent. | 我们就是要防止这种事发生 |
[09:59] | What if I can solve that? | 如果我能解决那问题呢 |
[10:01] | – In the next 24 hours? – Yes! | -在24小时内吗 -是的 |
[10:03] | Guys, I’ve been working on this. | 各位 我一直在搞这个 |
[10:05] | For how long? | 做了多久 |
[10:08] | Since the night he left. | 自从他离开之后 |
[10:10] | – Cisco? – I’ve had help. | -西斯科 -我有帮手 |
[10:11] | I’ve consulted with Harry and–and Tina | 我一直在咨询哈里和蒂娜 |
[10:13] | and Tracy and Felicity and Curtis, | 还有特蕾西 还有费利西蒂 还有柯蒂斯 |
[10:15] | and I’m pretty sure I figured out a way | 然后我觉得我已经找到了 |
[10:17] | to stabilize the Speed Force Prison and free Barry | 释放巴里然后稳定神速力监狱的方法 |
[10:20] | without unleashing another lightning storm on the city. | 避免在城市里再释放一次闪电风暴 |
[10:24] | I just need a couple more things. | 我只需要一些东西 |
[10:32] | – Maybe we should. – No. | -也许我们应该配合 -不 |
[10:34] | You’ve been working on this for how long | 你一直在研究这件事多久了 |
[10:36] | and you never told us? | 就这么瞒着我们 |
[10:37] | I didn’t wanna say anything until I was certain. | 我不想在没确定之前说什么 |
[10:39] | Are you certain that the Speed Force | 你确定神速力 |
[10:40] | won’t take Wally in his place? | 不会带走沃利来替代他吗 |
[10:42] | Are you certain that you can even close it | 你能确定可以及时关闭它 |
[10:43] | before it rips Central City in two? | 不让它把中城切成两半吗 |
[10:47] | Are you certain that Barry is even still alive? | 你确定巴里还活着吗 |
[10:49] | He’s gotta be. | 他肯定活着 |
[10:52] | Iris, you, of all people, | 爱瑞丝 在这么些人里 |
[10:55] | how can you not be in on this? | 只有你不该这么不支持的啊 |
[10:57] | Because Barry is gone. | 因为巴里走了 |
[10:59] | That is the only thing any of us can be certain about. | 这是我们唯一能够确定的 |
[11:03] | Now, let’s do what we can do to come up with a plan | 现在 让我们做些力所能及的想办法 |
[11:05] | to take out this Samurai. | 干掉这个武士 |
[11:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:10] | – Okay? – Okay… | -好吗 -好的 |
[11:14] | But I’m gonna need some coffee. | 不过我需要些咖啡 |
[11:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:29] | My, what a selection. | 我的天 选择真多 |
[11:31] | You got any recommendations? | 你有什么推荐的吗 |
[11:33] | Yeah, drink somewhere else. | 有 去别的地方喝 |
[11:35] | What can I get you? | 你需要些什么 |
[11:36] | Let’s go with something sweet | 我想要些甜美的 |
[11:39] | but deceptively strong | 但是非常强劲 |
[11:41] | with lots of ice. | 加一大堆冰 |
[11:44] | Shirley Temple, coming right up. | 秀兰·邓波儿 马上就好 |
[11:47] | What is a nice girl with two doctorates and a PHD | 这么好的女孩 两个博士学位一个哲学博士 |
[11:49] | doing in a rat’s nest like this one? | 在这样的老鼠窝里做什么呢 |
[11:52] | Working. How’d you find me? | 工作 你怎么找到我的 |
[11:54] | ‘Cause I’m great with computers, | 因为我电脑技术好 |
[11:55] | and I have my own satellite. You do the math. | 而且我有自己的卫星 你自己想吧 |
[11:58] | – You Vibed me. – I Vibed you, yes. | -你用震波找的我 -我用了振波 是的 |
[12:01] | You’re looking a lot less frosty than the last time I saw you. | 你比上次咱们见面时少了点冰霜 |
[12:05] | You said you weren’t her, but you weren’t Caitlin either. | 你说你不是她 但你也不是凯特琳 |
[12:09] | It’s just me, Cisco. I’m just Caitlin. | 就只是我 西斯科 我只是凯特琳 |
[12:12] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[12:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:15] | Well, a stiffer drink, for starters. | 先来个劲大的 作为开始 |
[12:18] | If you’re back to normal, I have to know, | 如果你回归正常了 我想知道 |
[12:21] | why didn’t you come back to us? | 你为什么不会到我们这里 |
[12:25] | Okay, I get it. That’s fine. | 好 我懂的 没事 |
[12:27] | I’m not gonna make you answer that. | 我不会逼你回答的 |
[12:28] | But we really could’ve used you. | 但我们真的需要你 |
[12:30] | Barry’s still stuck in the Speed Force? | 巴里还困在神速力里呢 |
[12:32] | You knew about that? | 你知道这事 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna get him out, but I need your help. | 我要把他弄出来 我需要你帮助 |
[12:43] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[12:45] | – Everything’s fine. – Yeah, everything’s great, pal. | -一切都好 -是啊 好着呢 伙计 |
[12:47] | Do you mind? I’m talking to the lady. | 你介意吗 我在和女士说话呢 |
[12:49] | I’m sure there’s someone else you can find in here | 我肯定你能在这里找到别人 |
[12:50] | to commiserate with over poor life choices. | 来同情你错误的人生选择 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Look, I figured out how to save Barry, | 听着 我想出办法救巴里了 |
[13:04] | but I can’t do it without you. | 但是没有你我办不到 |
[13:06] | Did you see that Samurai that showed up today? | 你看到今天出现的那个武士了吗 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:09] | He’s threatening to blow up the city, | 他威胁说要炸毁中城 |
[13:11] | and we need Barry to stop him. | 我们需要巴里阻止他 |
[13:13] | So help us out, please? | 帮帮我们 拜托 |
[13:16] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[13:18] | My shift’s over in an hour. | 我一小时后下班 |
[13:21] | Girl, I got time. | 美女 我等得及 |
[13:24] | Oh, this is good. | 这酒不错 |
[13:26] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 还有什么是你做不了的吗 |
[13:28] | Move on, apparently. | 显然是放下过去 |
[13:32] | Hang tight. You’re coming home, buddy. | 等着我们 你就要回家了 兄弟 |
[13:39] | Hey, Cisco, can you pull up the Mockingbird satellite? | 西斯科 能把反舌鸟卫星调出来吗 |
[13:42] | We’re tracking down this Samurai. | 我们要追踪这个日本武士 |
[13:45] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[13:48] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[14:03] | Mr. West, Mr. West. | 两位韦斯特先生 你们好 |
[14:05] | So, what are we doing out here, Cisco? | 我们在这儿干什么 西斯科 |
[14:06] | It seemed an appropriate venue. | 这地方看上去很合适 |
[14:08] | – We’ve had good luck here before. – Why do we need good luck? | -我们在这儿交过好运 -我们为什么需要好运 |
[14:10] | Because we’re bringing Barry back. | 因为我们要把巴里带回来 |
[14:12] | Cisco, Iris said– | 西斯科 爱瑞丝说了 |
[14:14] | I know what Iris said, Joe. | 我知道她说了什么 乔 |
[14:16] | I also know Barry said everyone would look to me | 我也知道巴里说过他离开后 |
[14:18] | after he was gone. | 所有人都要依靠我 |
[14:20] | So look to me. | 所以听我的 |
[14:22] | Four of us, we can do this. | 我们四个人 可以做到 |
[14:24] | What do you mean the four of us? | 四个人是什么意思 |
[14:26] | – Hi, Joe. – It’s okay. | -乔 -没事的 |
[14:29] | She’s Caitlin again, our Caitlin. | 她又回来了 我们的凯特琳 |
[14:31] | She’s here to help us. | 她是过来帮我们的 |
[14:33] | So, what do you say? | 你们怎么说 |
[14:38] | You better be right. | 你最好是对的 |
[14:41] | I am. | 当然 |
[14:46] | Joe, I know that I can never make up | 乔 我知道我做什么都无法弥补 |
[14:48] | for the things that I did to you, to Cecile. | 对你和塞西尔造成的伤害 |
[14:52] | I just hope– | 我只希望 |
[14:54] | I just hope that one day you can forgive me. | 只希望有一天你会原谅我 |
[14:59] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[15:03] | – Let’s bring everybody home today, okay? – You got it. | -今天咱们把所有人都带回家吧 -没问题 |
[15:06] | So how are we gonna bring | 我们怎么做才能把巴里带回来 |
[15:07] | Barry back without blowing a hole in the, uh, world? | 又不把世界炸出一个洞呢 |
[15:10] | Ha! In the spirit of bringing back old friends, | 本着带回老朋友的精神 |
[15:13] | may I present the Speed Force bazooka. | 我带来了神速力火箭炮 |
[15:17] | I made a few slight modifications, | 我做了一些小调整 |
[15:19] | as Captain Solo would say. | 正如索罗船长会说的 |
[15:20] | Caitlin and I spent all of last night | 凯特琳和我昨天花了整晚 |
[15:22] | working out some kinks, fine-tuning the Quark Sphere. | 解决问题 微调了夸克球体 |
[15:24] | – What? – The Quark Sphere, | -什么 -夸克球体 |
[15:26] | filled with Barry’s unique genetic marker, | 充满了巴里特殊的遗传标记 |
[15:28] | and programmed to track his specific DNA, | 并被编程追踪他特别的DNA |
[15:29] | using the electrical current of the Speed Force. | 运用了神速力的电流 |
[15:32] | Once we track Barry and we pull him out, | 一旦我们追踪到巴里 把他拉出来 |
[15:34] | the Quark Sphere will trick the Speed Force | 这个夸克球体会瞒骗神速力 |
[15:36] | – into thinking he’s still there. – Hey, Wally, | -让它以为巴里仍在那里 -沃利 |
[15:38] | can you put that on the center pylon? | 可以把那个放在路标塔中间吗 |
[15:45] | – Ready. – Let’s bring our boy home. | -就绪 -咱们把小伙伴带回家吧 |
[15:48] | Quark Matter scanning electrical current. | 夸克物质在扫描电流 |
[16:00] | Triangulating Quark Matter on his location. | 在他的位置三角定位夸克物质 |
[16:04] | I’ve got a lock on something. | 雷达跟踪上什么了 |
[16:05] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[16:08] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[16:09] | Now, Cisco! | 趁现在 西斯科 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe you did this behind my back. | 不敢相信你们背着我这么做 |
[17:25] | You would’ve tried to stop us. | 因为你肯定会阻止我们 |
[17:26] | Because it was a waste of time. | 因为这是浪费时间 |
[17:28] | I don’t understand. This should’ve worked. | 没道理的 应该起作用的 |
[17:30] | Or you could’ve killed us all. | 或者你会害了我们所有人 |
[17:31] | I don’t know, Iris. I think we were pretty close. | 我不知道 爱瑞丝 我以为我们可以做到 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, “We”? | 你说什么 我们 |
[17:37] | Where have you been the last six months again? | 过去这半年你去哪里了 |
[17:39] | She was only trying to help. | 她只是想要帮忙 |
[17:40] | Look, guys, we need to concentrate on stopping this Samurai | 大伙们 我们应该专心于阻止日本武士 |
[17:43] | who’s trying to destroy the city, not on Barry. | 毁灭城市 而不是把巴里找回来 |
[17:45] | Dude, what is your deal? | 所以你要怎么办 |
[17:48] | It’s like you don’t even want him back. | 听上去你根本不想让他回来 |
[17:52] | Cecile, can I call you back in a minute? | 塞西尔 我一会回过来可以吗 |
[17:55] | We’re in the middle of something here. | 我们正在处理事情 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:59] | State police picked him up on the 112 | 州警察在常春藤城外的112号国道 |
[18:00] | – outside of Ivy City. – That’s 300 miles away. | -发现他的 -那有300英里远 |
[18:03] | Yeah, one of the cops is a Keystone vet. | 对 有一个警察是楔石城的老人 |
[18:05] | – Recognized him. – I knew it would work. | -认出了他 -我就知道有用的 |
[18:07] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:09] | You should prepare yourselves. | 你得做个心理准备 |
[18:21] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[18:28] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[18:38] | Nora shouldn’t be here. | 诺拉不该在这里 |
[18:41] | Your mom isn’t here, Barry. It’s– | 你妈妈不在这儿 巴里 我是 |
[18:45] | it’s me, Iris. | 是我 爱瑞丝 |
[18:47] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[18:50] | Your Honor, I’m innocent. | 法官大人 我是无辜的 |
[18:52] | I didn’t do this. I didn’t kill anyone. | 这不是我干的 我没有杀人 |
[18:54] | Can you hear the stars singing? | 你能听到星星的歌唱吗 |
[18:57] | Rhyming, chiming, timing every hour, every minute. | 韵律和谐 节拍准确 每时每刻不停歇 |
[19:00] | You said the city was safe, | 是你说这城市是安全的 |
[19:02] | that there was no residual danger, | 你说这里没有剩余的危险 |
[19:03] | but that’s not true. | 但这不是真的 |
[19:05] | What really happened that night– | 那晚所发生的事… |
[19:06] | The city is safe. | 这城市确实是安全的 |
[19:07] | You saved it. You saved us all. | 是你救了这座城市 你救了我们所有人 |
[19:16] | Stars melting like ice cream, | 星星在融化 像冰激凌 |
[19:20] | dream, gleam. | 梦幻 微光 |
[19:23] | Nothing seems– | 一切看起来都… |
[19:25] | Nora shouldn’t be here. | 诺拉不该来这儿 |
[19:27] | I’m guessing this isn’t just shock. | 我觉得他不只是受冲击那么简单 |
[19:29] | Shock results from a drop in blood pressure. | 受冲击是由血压降低造成的 |
[19:31] | This is neurological. | 他问题出在神经上 |
[19:32] | It’s a whole new way of looking at physics. | 这是个研究物理的全新视角 |
[19:35] | It will change the way that we think about everything, | 这会改变我们对所有事物的看法 |
[19:39] | from a single atom | 从一颗原子 |
[19:41] | to an entire galaxy. | 到整个银河 |
[19:44] | God! | 天 |
[19:45] | Stars so loud. | 星星太吵了 |
[19:47] | Loud, cloud, proud. | 吵 草 恼 |
[19:51] | Dad and I are both okay. | 我和爸爸都没事 |
[19:53] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[19:56] | I’m just not sure I’m like you, Oliver. | 我就是不能确定自己是否和你一样 奥利弗 |
[19:59] | We need to get him back to S.T.A.R. Labs now. | 我们得马上带他回尖端科研实验室 |
[20:11] | What’s the diagnosis? | 诊断结果如何 |
[20:12] | Does he have brain damage or something? | 他有大脑损伤之类的吗 |
[20:14] | He’s actually scary healthy. | 其实他健康得吓人 |
[20:15] | His neurotransmitters are functioning at | 他的神经递质传输速度 |
[20:17] | five times the normal speed. | 是正常人的五倍 |
[20:19] | – Then what’s wrong? – I have two theories. | -那是怎么回事 -我有两个想法 |
[20:21] | One is that he’s suffering from a form of schizophasia. | 一 他正遭受某种杂语症的困扰 |
[20:24] | That’s where you assign the wrong definitions to words. | 患病者混淆了各个词语的意思 |
[20:26] | So, from his perspective, | 所以从他的角度理解 |
[20:28] | all that nonsense he’s saying makes sense? | 所有的胡说都不是胡说吗 |
[20:30] | It’s too bad we don’t have a translator. | 可惜我们没有翻译器 |
[20:32] | No, but we can make one. | 是没有 但我们可以造一个 |
[20:36] | If his brain’s schizophastic | 如果他的大脑处在杂语症状态 |
[20:37] | and these symbols represent different words, | 而这些符号代表着不同的词 |
[20:39] | he could be sending us a message, | 他可能是在向我们传递信息 |
[20:40] | and we just need the right algorithm to decrypt it. | 我们只要找出正确的算法解密就好了 |
[20:44] | You said you had two theories. What’s the other one? | 你刚说你有两个想法 另一个是什么 |
[20:47] | We know that the Speed Force exists beyond space and time. | 我们知道神速力是存在于时空之外的 |
[20:50] | To us, Barry was only in there for six months, | 对我们来说 巴里在那里只待了六个月 |
[20:52] | but to him, it could’ve been 10,000 years. | 但对他来说 可能已经过了一万年 |
[20:57] | All that time in isolation, | 与世隔绝了这么久 |
[20:59] | it could’ve caused dementia. | 很可能患上痴呆症 |
[21:02] | That may be all of him that’s left. | 他的神智可能就剩这么一点了 |
[21:05] | So how do we find out which one it is? | 那我们该怎么判断是哪种情况呢 |
[21:09] | I could decrease the sedative, wake him up. | 我可以减少镇静剂 让他醒来 |
[21:13] | I think I’ve got the perfect song for that. | 我觉得我找到完美对应的那首歌了 |
[21:18] | Are you sure this is appropriate? | 你确定这合适吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah. It’s a good luck charm. | 嗯 这是个幸运符 |
[21:22] | I mean, it worked before. | 以前就管用过 |
[21:23] | Last time, he was in a coma, | 上次他是昏迷 |
[21:24] | not a pan-temporal extra dimension. | 又没有陷入泛时空超维空间里 |
[21:26] | Well, waking up to Gaga shouldn’t seem too freaky. | 那听着嘎嘎姐的歌醒来应该不会太吓人 |
[21:30] | Hey, Barry. | 巴里 |
[21:34] | It’s me, Cisco, | 是我 西斯科 |
[21:37] | AKA Vibe, | 外号震波 |
[21:39] | BKA your BFF. | 也是你一辈子的好朋友 |
[21:41] | Yeah. Hey, buddy. | 好了 哥们 |
[21:52] | While you were gone, I made you a new suit. | 你不在的时候 我们给你做了套新行头 |
[21:55] | Do you wanna take it out for a spin? | 你想穿出去转转吗 |
[21:57] | The stars are raining. | 星星在陨落 |
[22:00] | Draining. | 在枯竭 |
[22:01] | Paining. Too soon. | 痛苦 还太早 |
[22:04] | I think maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[22:06] | No, thank you. I’m not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 |
[22:09] | He didn’t do those things. | 他没干那些事 |
[22:12] | He didn’t hurt my mom. I was there that night. | 他没有伤害我妈妈 那晚我也在 |
[22:14] | There was a man, plan. | 当时有个人 计划 |
[22:17] | No plan. | 没有计划 |
[22:21] | We’re gonna need more diapers. | 我们得买更多尿布了 |
[22:24] | Diapers. | 尿布 |
[22:26] | You keep drawing, buddy. | 你继续画 哥们 |
[22:28] | You keep drawing. I’m gonna figure this out. | 你继续画 我会解出来的 |
[22:31] | – Caitlin… – I don’t know. | -凯特琳 -我不知道 |
[22:38] | Guys, can I get the room for a second? | 各位 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[22:47] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[22:54] | I don’t know if you can hear me, | 我不知道你听不听得到我 |
[22:55] | or if you’re trying to send us a message somehow. | 也不知道你是不是想传送什么信息 |
[22:59] | Hey, I did what you told me to. | 我做了你让我去做的事 |
[23:02] | I kept running, I kept moving forward, | 我一直向前奔跑 不停前进 |
[23:05] | because I knew that if I stopped to look back, | 因为我知道一旦停下回头 |
[23:08] | then I would remember that you weren’t behind me anymore. | 我就会想起来 你再也不在我的身后了 |
[23:12] | And it’s been so hard. | 这对我来说太艰难了 |
[23:18] | And when Cisco said that he could bring you back, | 当西斯科说他能让你回来时 |
[23:20] | you know I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:23] | What if it didn’t work? What if you were dead? | 如果失败了 或者你已经死了呢 |
[23:28] | I mean, I thought it would be like losing you all over again. | 那我就会再一次失去你 |
[23:40] | I never imagined this, though. | 但我没想过会像现在这样 |
[23:45] | I don’t know what I would do if this is all that’s left of you, | 我不知道该怎样面对这样的你 |
[23:50] | if this is all that’s left of the amazing man that I know | 如果我所认识并深爱的那个人 |
[23:53] | and love. | 变成了现在的样子 |
[23:57] | Please come back to me. | 回到我身边吧 |
[24:02] | Tell me you’re still my Barry. | 告诉我 你依然是我的巴里 |
[24:10] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[24:19] | Barry! Barry, stop! | 巴里 巴里 停下 |
[24:23] | Breach him to the pipeline! | 把他关到管道监狱里 |
[24:24] | He’s too fast! | 他太快了 |
[24:32] | Expecting someone else? | 在等别人吗 |
[24:36] | We need to get him in a containment cell | 我们得把他关在密闭牢房里 |
[24:37] | before he does that again. | 以免再次发生 |
[24:42] | Samurai’s back. | 日本武士回来了 |
[24:44] | More like Samurai jackass. | 或者说是蠢武士 |
[24:46] | Nope, that’s a rough draft. | 那只是个雏形 |
[24:47] | It hasn’t even been a full day yet. | 还没到一整天 |
[24:49] | He said he’d level the city if we didn’t bring in The Flash. | 他说如果找不到闪电侠就要摧毁城市 |
[24:52] | Well, let’s give him what he asked for. | 那就如他所愿 |
[24:59] | You wanted me… | 你想和我对决 |
[25:03] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[25:18] | You’re not The Flash. | 你不是闪电侠 |
[25:28] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[25:36] | If I don’t get the real Flash by nightfall, | 如果今晚我见不到真正的闪电侠 |
[25:39] | this city comes down. | 我就毁灭这座城市 |
[25:53] | How long till I can get back out there? | 我多久能恢复 |
[25:55] | Wally, he sliced right through your fibula. | 沃利 他刺穿了你的腓骨 |
[25:57] | If you weren’t a speedster, | 如果你不是一个极速者 |
[25:58] | I’d be amputating your leg right now. | 现在就该截肢了 |
[26:00] | Okay, how long? | 到底多久 |
[26:03] | Four to five hours? | 四五个小时吧 |
[26:05] | We don’t have that kinda time. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[26:07] | You know what, I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[26:08] | Son–son, son… | 孩子 孩子 |
[26:12] | You’ve done everything you can do. | 你已经竭尽全力了 |
[26:14] | Relax. | 放松 |
[26:19] | – Any luck? – No, not yet. | -有好消息吗 -还没 |
[26:20] | The computer keeps telling me it’s random gibberish. | 电脑上还是一堆乱码 |
[26:23] | – Maybe it is. – No, it’s not. | -或许就是这样 -不会的 |
[26:25] | Barry’s trying to send us a message. I know it. | 巴里想告诉我们什么 我确定 |
[26:27] | I mean, he spent all this time in the Speed Force. | 他在神速力中待了那么久 |
[26:29] | Maybe now he knows the answers to | 或许他知道了 |
[26:30] | life, the universe, and everything. | 生命 宇宙以及万物的终极答案 |
[26:33] | So you think all this crazy writing | 你觉得他的画符 |
[26:34] | is Barry’s way of telling us 42? | 是在告诉我们终极问题的答案吗 |
[26:37] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[26:42] | Have I mentioned how much I miss having you around? | 我有没有说 我有多想念你 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna keep working on this…. | 我不会放弃的 |
[26:51] | unless you have any ideas. | 你有什么头绪吗 |
[26:53] | Nope, it’s all Greek to me. | 没有 对我来说和希腊语一样 |
[26:57] | Great Caesar’s Ghost. | 伟大的恺撒大帝 |
[27:00] | This analysis is based on | 这个分析系统 |
[27:01] | a monoalphabetic substitution cipher, | 是基于单表代替密码的 |
[27:03] | but what if it’s polyalphabetic? | 可如果是多字母呢 |
[27:05] | What if it’s– it’s like Greek? | 如果像希腊语一样呢 |
[27:07] | Like the symbols are unique alphabet? | 如果这些符号是一个独特的字母表呢 |
[27:12] | Excelsior! | 太棒了 |
[27:14] | – What is it? – Cisco figured it out. | -怎么了 -西斯科找到方法了 |
[27:15] | He figured out how to crack Barry’s code. | 他知道如何破解巴里的符号了 |
[27:17] | – You did? What does it say? – Hold on one sec. | -是吗 是什么意思 -稍等一下 |
[27:19] | It’s loading. Come on… | 还在加载 加油 |
[27:22] | Loading, loading, loading, loading–and it says… | 加载 加载 加载 是说… |
[27:26] | “This house is bitchin'” | “这房子太棒了” |
[27:30] | “This house is bitchin'”? | “这房子太棒了” |
[27:33] | – That doesn’t sound like Barry. – No. | -不像是巴里会说的话 -没错 |
[27:35] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 是的 确实不像 |
[27:38] | That’s ’cause it’s not. | 因为根本不是 |
[27:55] | Don’t tell me you have Frankenstein under there. | 这里面不会有一个科学怪人吧 |
[27:58] | It’s Barry’s new suit, | 那是巴里的新战衣 |
[28:01] | although right now, | 可是现在看来 |
[28:01] | I’m having trouble seeing it as anything other than a waste of time. | 我觉得这完全是在浪费时间 |
[28:04] | – Cisco… – I know. | -西斯科… -我知道 |
[28:06] | I should’ve listened to you. | 我该听你的话 |
[28:09] | Barry was never trying to communicate with us, | 承认巴里不是在和我们沟通 |
[28:13] | but I believed it. | 当我相信不是这样 |
[28:15] | I really did. | 我非常相信 |
[28:18] | Sometimes, I feel like if I believe in something hard enough, | 我只是觉得如果我坚定地相信 |
[28:20] | that’ll make it real. | 它就会发生 |
[28:25] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的地方吗 |
[28:28] | I didn’t do it to save the city. | 我这样做不是为了拯救这座城市 |
[28:32] | I did it because it… | 我是为了… |
[28:35] | gave me an excuse to bring him back. | 给自己一个理由把他找回来 |
[28:39] | I did it because I missed my friend. | 是因为我想念我的朋友 |
[29:11] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[29:13] | You said it yourself. | 你亲口说过 |
[29:15] | She goes looking for danger. | 她在自寻死路 |
[29:35] | I thought cleaning him up | 本以为帮他梳洗 |
[29:36] | would make me feel better, but… | 会让我好过一点 但是… |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:44] | The more he looks like his old self, | 他越像原来的他 |
[29:45] | the more it reminds you how lost he is. | 越告诉我他有多么迷失自我 |
[29:48] | You have to believe that things can get better. | 你要相信 一切都会好的 |
[29:51] | There is an answer for every question. | 每个问题都有一个答案 |
[29:56] | I don’t think I know how to anymore, Dad. | 我不知道怎么回答 爸爸 |
[29:58] | I know that feeling. I was struggling with it too. | 我懂这种感觉 我也曾受此煎熬 |
[30:02] | But I figured it out. | 但我后来明白了 |
[30:07] | – How? – Church. | -怎样明白的 -做礼拜 |
[30:12] | You haven’t gone to church since I was a kid. | 从我小时候起你就没去过教堂啊 |
[30:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:15] | Cecile suggested it, thought it would help. | 塞西尔建议如此 她觉得那会有帮助 |
[30:19] | But I swear, | 但我发誓 |
[30:22] | one of the priest’s homilies, | 神父布道当中那句 |
[30:25] | it was like– it was like he wrote it for me. | 就好像 就好像是为我而写 |
[30:29] | “Strength means nothing | 没有信念 |
[30:32] | without faith” | 力量便什么也不是 |
[30:35] | And I started realizing | 我开始明白 |
[30:38] | that my strength | 我的力量没能让我停止去想 |
[30:41] | didn’t stop me from thinking I lost you to Savitar, | 萨维塔从我这儿夺走你 |
[30:45] | or that we’d never see Barry again. | 以及我们再也见不到巴里了 |
[30:50] | Cecile reminded me to have faith… | 塞西尔提醒我要有信念 |
[30:55] | and I believed. | 我相信了 |
[30:59] | And here you two are. | 可你们俩却成了这样 |
[31:04] | You got strength, baby girl. | 你拥有力量 孩子 |
[31:10] | You just need a little faith. | 你只需多一点信念 |
[31:12] | Joe, Samurai’s 24 hours are up. | 乔 日本武士要求的24小时到了 |
[31:14] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[31:38] | Come get me. | 来找我 |
[31:46] | I don’t see The Flash. | 我没见到闪电侠 |
[31:48] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to make do with us. | 我恐怕你得先设法应对我们 |
[32:01] | Iris! Hold your fire. | 爱瑞丝 先别射击 |
[32:04] | You want The Flash? Take me. | 你想见闪电侠 抓了我 |
[32:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:09] | Because he’ll come for me. | 因为他会来救我 |
[32:11] | And how… | 你 |
[32:13] | do you know this? | 怎么知道 |
[32:16] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[32:21] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[32:29] | Hey! Samurai’s got Iris. | 日本武士抓走了爱瑞丝 |
[32:31] | – She gave herself up to him. – What? | -她自己主动被抓的 -什么 |
[32:33] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做 |
[32:37] | How do we get her back? | 我们怎么救她 |
[32:43] | Barry! Iris is in trouble. She needs your help. | 巴里 爱瑞丝有危险 她需要你的帮助 |
[32:46] | I doubt restraint is how you got to be | 我怀疑克制使你成为 |
[32:47] | the man you are today, play, way, no way! | 现在的你 游戏 方式 不可能 |
[32:51] | Highway, byway! | 大路 小路 |
[32:52] | Please, son. Please! | 不要这样 孩子 别这样 |
[32:55] | I wanna help you with all this, and I will, | 我愿意帮你 我会的 |
[32:57] | but right now she needs our help, | 但现在她需要我们的帮助 |
[32:58] | or she’s gonna die. | 否则她会死的 |
[33:03] | Barry, did you hear what I said? Iris is gonna die! | 巴里 你听到我说的了吗 爱瑞丝要死了 |
[33:17] | Barry’s gone. | 巴里不见了 |
[33:19] | You know what else is gone? | 你知道还有什么不见了吗 |
[33:22] | The new suit. | 新战衣 |
[33:25] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[33:27] | The Flash is back! | 闪电侠回来了 |
[33:33] | Do you see how fast he’s running? | 你看到他跑得有多快吗 |
[33:35] | – I’ve never gone that fast. – No one has. | -我从没有那么快过 -从没人有过 |
[33:50] | Where is this Samurai taking Iris? | 日本武士要把爱瑞丝带到哪 |
[33:51] | They’re already way past Danville, | 他们早已过了丹维尔 |
[33:53] | and the only thing out there is the flatlands and… | 那只有平原和 |
[33:55] | And what? | 和什么 |
[34:33] | Come on, Barry, catch her. | 快呀 巴里 救下她 |
[35:22] | The Flash, | 闪电侠 |
[35:23] | welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[35:27] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[35:33] | You came back to me. | 你回到我身边了 |
[35:37] | Always. | 总是如此 |
[35:52] | Pupils are equally reactive to light. | 瞳孔对光的反应一致 |
[35:53] | I mean, your vitals are amazing. | 你的生命体征太棒了 |
[35:55] | You’re in perfect health, even for you. | 即使对有超能力的你来说也是非常健康 |
[35:57] | I–I’d like a urine sample, just to confirm, | 我要取个尿样 只是为了确认一下 |
[35:59] | but everything looks great. | 但一切都很好 |
[36:00] | Man, you love urine. | 你可真喜欢尿 |
[36:03] | You love the — the testing of urine. | 你喜欢化验尿 |
[36:05] | The testing of the urine. You know what I meant. | 化验尿 你明白我的意思 |
[36:07] | Why do you have to ruin science? | 你为什么一定要把科学毁了 |
[36:09] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[36:11] | Right back at ya. | 彼此彼此 |
[36:13] | It’s good to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[36:15] | – How you feeling? – I feel great. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I feel incredible. | 感觉好极了 |
[36:19] | I don’t know, it feels like I’ve been reborn. | 我不知道 感觉好像是重生 |
[36:23] | Well, okay, speedy Jesus. | 好吧 快神 |
[36:25] | Seriously, though. | 我是认真的 |
[36:26] | I mean, it hurts me to admit it, | 虽然我不愿意承认 |
[36:28] | but you may be the fastest speedster ever. | 但你可能是史上最快的极速者 |
[36:31] | I mean, you were in the Speed Force for six months. | 你在神速力里呆了六个月 |
[36:33] | Maybe you were soaking up its energy? | 或许你吸收了它的能量 |
[36:35] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:37] | How was everything while I was gone? | 我不在的时候一切怎么样 |
[36:38] | Oh, yeah, it was– it was really cool. | 一切都酷毙了 |
[36:41] | Team Kid Flash had everything under control, so… | 一切都在闪电小子队的控制之下 |
[36:43] | That’s not our name. | 那不是我们的名字 |
[36:45] | But still, we have some mysteries left to solve, | 但我们还有一些谜团要解决 |
[36:48] | like our flying Samurai robot… | 比如会飞的日本武士机器人 |
[36:51] | Android Samurai. | 机器人日本武士 |
[36:53] | Samur-oid. We back, baby! | 机士 我们回来了 宝贝 |
[36:57] | Yeah, someone created this, | 有人造出这东西来 |
[36:58] | and it must be for a reason. | 肯定有其目的 |
[37:00] | Does the phrase, “this house is bitchin'” | “这房子太棒了”这句话 |
[37:03] | mean anything to you? | 能令你想起什么吗 |
[37:05] | No? | 不 |
[37:07] | – Should it? – No. | -该有吗 -不 |
[37:10] | Just know that when you were in your “Beautiful Mind” phase, | 要知道你在”美丽心灵”状态时 |
[37:12] | you were talking straight-up nonsense. | 你毫不含糊地胡说八道 |
[37:14] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我不记得了 |
[37:16] | Last thing I remember was going into the Speed Force with my mom | 我最后的记忆是跟我妈去神速力 |
[37:18] | and then saving Iris. | 拯救爱瑞丝 |
[37:21] | So how’d you know Iris was in trouble? | 你怎么知道爱瑞丝有麻烦的 |
[37:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:30] | Well, thanks for bringing me home. | 谢谢你带我回家 |
[37:33] | You’re very welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[37:35] | Hey, Cisco, | 西斯科 |
[37:37] | thanks for believing when I couldn’t. | 谢谢你在我无法相信时选择相信 |
[37:41] | We’ll see you tomorrow, boss. | 明天见 老板 |
[37:48] | I know we left some questions unanswered, | 我知道我们还有一些没解决的问题 |
[37:49] | but I have to know, | 但我想知道 |
[37:53] | are we gonna see you tomorrow? | 明天我们会见面吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah, you will. | 会的 |
[38:00] | We back, baby. | 我们回来了 宝贝 |
[38:02] | We back, baby. | 我们回来了 宝贝 |
[38:13] | – Where have you been? – Doesn’t matter. | -你去哪了 -这不重要 |
[38:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:17] | Tell Amunet I’m out. | 告诉阿姆内特我要退出 |
[38:19] | You wanna quit, Snow? Doesn’t work that way. | 你要退出 斯诺 不行 |
[38:22] | You do what Amunet says for as long as she tells you. | 总之阿姆内特让你做什么你就做什么 |
[38:25] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[38:27] | Now leave me alone. | 别再来找我 |
[38:30] | You don’t tell us what to do. | 轮不到你说了算 |
[38:33] | Don’t make me frosty. | 别逼我结霜 |
[38:38] | You wouldn’t like me when I’m frosty. | 你不会喜欢结霜的我 |
[38:43] | What’s the matter? Brain freeze? | 怎么了 脑袋冻住了吗 |
[38:46] | Touch my hand again, and I’ll freeze yours off, | 再碰我的手 我就把你的手冻住 |
[38:48] | maybe some other parts too. | 可能还有你身体的其他部分 |
[38:50] | Tell Amunet I’m done. | 告诉阿姆内特我不干了 |
[38:54] | Don’t let your beer get warm. | 别让你的啤酒变暖 |
[39:05] | Time to have some fun. | 娱乐时间开始了 |
[39:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[39:14] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不不不不不 |
[39:16] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[39:22] | Not again. | 千万别再这样了 |
[39:30] | Are you tired? Do you want to get some sleep? | 累吗 要睡一下吗 |
[39:33] | No, I feel like I’ve been asleep for months. | 不用 我感觉我已经睡了几个月 |
[39:39] | I, I couldn’t bring myself to sleep in our bed alone. | 我无法独自一人在我们的床上睡觉 |
[39:47] | I couldn’t even look at that. | 甚至连看一眼也不行 |
[39:52] | It’s been really hard, Barry. | 那段日子太难受了 巴里 |
[39:55] | Hey, well, I’m back, | 我回来了 |
[39:58] | and I’m never going anywhere ever again. | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[40:01] | I tried to keep going, | 我努力照你的话 |
[40:04] | to keep fighting, to keep running, like you said. | 继续前进 继续战斗 继续奔跑 |
[40:06] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[40:08] | You kept everyone together. | 你让大家待在一起 |
[40:12] | I’m so proud of you, okay? | 我为你感到很骄傲 |
[40:15] | Look, it sounds funny, | 听起来像在说笑 |
[40:16] | but… maybe this was a blessing. | 但也许这是种福气 |
[40:20] | You being gone for six months was a blessing? | 你离开半年是种福气吗 |
[40:23] | I just–I–I can’t tell you how I feel, Iris. | 我无法告诉你我的感觉 爱瑞丝 |
[40:26] | It’s like, everything that was wrong in my life, | 感觉像是我的人生不对的事 |
[40:30] | the pain of my past, my mistakes, | 我过去的伤痛和错误 |
[40:32] | it’s all just washed away, | 全都抹掉了 |
[40:34] | and all I see is you and us | 我只看见你和我们 |
[40:37] | and our future together. | 还有我们的将来 |
[40:39] | Iris, it’s gonna be great. | 爱瑞丝 一切都会好的 |
[40:51] | Central City needs The Flash. | 中城需要闪电侠 |
[40:52] | I’ll be right back, I promise. | 我会很快回来 我保证 |
[41:13] | The Samurai served its purpose. | 日本武士尽了职责 |
[41:16] | As in 12th century feudal Japan, | 十二世纪的日本封建时期 |
[41:19] | a time when the military class was powerful, | 军人阶级有很大的权势 |
[41:22] | the execution methodical, | 有一套系统的执行方式 |
[41:24] | like ours. | 跟我们一样 |
[41:28] | Well, it worked. | 成功了 |
[41:30] | The Flash is back in Central City. | 闪电侠回到中城了 |
[41:32] | It appears things are going as planned. | 一切似乎都按计划进行 |
[41:36] | As if there were any doubt. | 好像本来会出岔子一样 |
[41:44] | What’s our next step? | 我们下一步要怎么做 |
[41:48] | I’m thinking. | 我还在想 |