时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – It’s a Samurai. – Bring me the Flash. | -是个武士 -叫闪电侠来见我 |
[00:05] | Or else, your city falls. | 不然你的城市就完蛋了 |
[00:07] | Barry’s still stuck in the Speed Force? | 巴里还困在神速力里呢 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna get him out. But I need your help. | 我要把他弄出来 我需要你帮助 |
[00:13] | Barry? It’s me, Iris. | 巴里 是我 爱瑞丝 |
[00:15] | Loud, cloud, proud. | 吵 草 恼 |
[00:17] | Please come back to me. | 回到我身边吧 |
[00:18] | Barry, Iris is in trouble. | 巴里 爱瑞丝有危险 |
[00:22] | Flash is back! | 闪电侠回来了 |
[00:24] | Flash… welcome home. | 闪电侠 欢迎回来 |
[00:27] | The Flash is back in Central City. | 闪电侠回到中城了 |
[00:29] | You came back to me. | 你回到我身边了 |
[00:30] | I’m never going anywhere ever again. | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[00:36] | Not only is this the most modern, | 不仅可以买到这座 |
[00:38] | lavish penthouse on the market, | 豪华的顶层公寓 |
[00:40] | it also has one of the best views in all of Central City. | 还可以收获中城最好的景色 |
[00:43] | Join me on the balcony. See for yourself. | 跟我去阳台 你可以亲眼看看 |
[00:44] | I couldn’t care less about the view. | 我根本不关心什么风景 |
[00:47] | Is it your most expensive listing? | 这是最贵的了吗 |
[00:49] | Yes, but the price is negotiable. | 是的 不过价格可以再商量 |
[00:50] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[00:52] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[00:54] | Just, let me lock up and I’ll ride down with you. | 我锁一下门 然后和你下去 |
[00:56] | Sorry, not sure which button does what. | 抱歉 我不知道该按哪个键 |
[01:00] | Shmuck. | 混蛋 |
[01:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:16] | Dana? Yeah, listen. | 丹娜 听我说 |
[01:17] | I think I’m in some busted elevator or some– | 我被困在电梯里了 |
[01:22] | I don’t know… | 我不知道该 |
[01:28] | No! | 不 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:56] | No! | 不 |
[02:58] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[02:59] | Hi, you’re up early. | 你起得挺早 |
[03:02] | Doing what, exactly? | 看什么呢 |
[03:03] | I’m just catching up on all the TV I missed | 我是补一下被困在神速力里面 |
[03:05] | while I was stuck in the Speed Force. | 这段时间所落下的电视节目 |
[03:07] | When you’ve been gone six months, | 离开半年的世界 |
[03:08] | the world is a minefield of spoilers. | 到处都是剧透 |
[03:10] | But Cisco hooked me up | 不过西斯科帮我 |
[03:11] | with the 1,000-times sped up version | 把我最喜欢的节目 |
[03:12] | of my favorite shows. | 用1000倍快进的速度播放 |
[03:14] | Jon Snow died. Oh, he’s alive! | 琼恩·雪诺死了 他又活了 |
[03:17] | And here I was thinking you’d need a jump start | 原来我还以为你是 |
[03:19] | – for your loopy brain. – Nope. | -榆木脑袋呢 -不是 |
[03:20] | Brain good. All of me is good. | 脑袋很好 我一切都很好 |
[03:24] | Joe needs me. Crime scene. | 乔需要我 去案发现场 |
[03:26] | Oh, that’s okay. I should probably get started | 好的 或许我应该开始考虑 |
[03:28] | on our neglected wedding plans. | 被我们遗忘的婚礼计划了 |
[03:30] | It’s gonna take me forever | 我得花好久的时间 |
[03:31] | to get through this binder, so… | 才能看完这些材料 所以 |
[03:32] | Oh, no. Don’t worry about it. | 别担心这事了 |
[03:34] | I’m done with it. | 我已经搞定了 |
[03:35] | – You’re done? – Yeah. | -你搞定了 -是的 |
[03:37] | I locked in a caterer, I got you your favorite flowers, | 我确定了餐饮服务商 买了你最喜欢的花 |
[03:39] | I put a deposit on a venue with an amazing view, | 预定了一个景色非常好的地方 |
[03:42] | I got that seven tier raspberry chocolate cake. | 还定了七层桑椹巧克力蛋糕 |
[03:44] | Well, I guess you’ve got everything covered. | 看来你把一切都弄好了 |
[03:46] | So, my lovely fiancée can remain stress-free. | 这样我可爱的未婚妻就不用紧张了 |
[03:50] | Save me a bear claw? | 给我留一块熊爪蛋糕 |
[03:51] | Ooh, no promises, speedster. | 不能保证哦 极速者 |
[03:53] | You whoosh, you lose. | 你跑掉了 就啥都没了 |
[04:00] | What do we got, Joe? | 什么情况 乔 |
[04:01] | Not much to go off. | 有用的消息不多 |
[04:03] | The only witness was an elderly resident, and… | 唯一的目击证人是位住在这的老年人 |
[04:06] | she’s still pretty rattled. | 她还惊魂未定 |
[04:09] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[04:11] | Six months and five minutes late. | 你迟到了半年零五分钟 |
[04:13] | Sorry, Captain Singh. | 抱歉 辛格队长 |
[04:15] | Thank you again for granting me that extended sabbatical. | 再次感谢批准了我的延长休假 |
[04:17] | But I’m back, I’m ready to work, | 不过我现在回来了 准备好工作了 |
[04:19] | and what can I say– it’s a beautiful day. | 今天是多美好的一天啊 |
[04:21] | Sorry. What are we dealing with? | 抱歉 这次是什么案子 |
[04:23] | Well, I hope you had a light breakfast. | 希望你早饭没有吃太多 |
[04:24] | No, I had a good spread actually. | 没有 我饮食很均衡 |
[04:25] | Pancakes, sausage, fruity cereal… | 薄煎饼 香肠 水果麦片 |
[04:33] | He’s… everywhere. | 到处都是 他 |
[04:36] | As far as we can tell, | 据我们所知 |
[04:37] | it dropped him a hundred stories. | 电梯是从一百多层掉下来的 |
[04:40] | Were you able to ID the vic? | 能查到受害者的身份吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Kurt Weaver. | 能 科特·韦弗 |
[04:43] | Worth billions. Capital B. | 身价亿万 超级有钱 |
[04:45] | What do you think, Mr. Allen? | 你怎么看 艾伦先生 |
[04:46] | You see the impacts on the ceiling? | 看到天花板上的碰撞了吗 |
[04:49] | And the repeated lateral stress fissures on the frame? | 还有边框重复的侧向应力龟裂 |
[04:52] | This guy didn’t just drop. He was… | 这家伙不只坠落而死的 他是 |
[04:54] | shaken to death. | 被震死的 |
[04:57] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[04:58] | CCPD Tech Consultant. That’s right. | 中城警局科技顾问 没错 |
[05:00] | Look at the badge. That means it’s official. | 看看警徽 这可是正式的 |
[05:03] | He’s aware that badge is plastic, right? | 他知道那警徽是塑料的吧 |
[05:05] | Fellas, so sorry I’m late. | 各位 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:07] | The curls were not cooperating this morning. | 今早这卷发完全不听话 |
[05:09] | Oh, good Lord. Why would you show me that? | 老天 为什么给我看这些 |
[05:13] | We think this is because of some weird technical glitch, | 我们认为这是因为某些怪胎技术故障 |
[05:15] | and you’re our weird tech expert. | 你是我们怪胎技术专家 |
[05:17] | This completely ruins Sriracha for me. | 这下可毁了我对是拉差辣椒酱的印象 |
[05:23] | Yoink. | 我来了 |
[05:26] | That shouldn’t be there. | 不应该啊 |
[05:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:29] | It’s encrypted code. | 加密代码 |
[05:32] | This wasn’t a glitch. This was a hacker. | 这不是故障事件 而是系统被人黑了 |
[05:44] | The Cortex’s quantum algorithm | 表层控制室的量子算法 |
[05:46] | should decrypt this code in no time. | 应该很快就能破解这个代码 |
[05:48] | That should help us ID our new hacker. | 就能帮我们查到新黑客的身份 |
[05:51] | But while we wait, | 在我们等待结果的同时 |
[05:52] | I got a little welcome back gift for you. | 我有些欢迎回归礼物要送给你 |
[05:54] | Come, come. Walk with ya boy. | 来来 跟我来 |
[05:56] | Gather round, class. | 大家都围过来 同志们 |
[06:01] | Ka-blam! | 闪亮登场 |
[06:02] | I mean, that was cool– reveal and everything, | 你刚刚揭布的动作酷毙了 |
[06:04] | but I’ve seen that suit. | 但是战衣我看过了 |
[06:05] | – I’ve actually already worn it. – Yeah. | -其实我已经穿过了 -嗯 |
[06:08] | We all know you gave Barry’s suit a nice little fancy makeover. | 我们都知道你把巴里的战衣好好地改造了一番 |
[06:11] | Yeah, but you don’t know what you don’t know. | 但不知道的事 你们还是不知道 |
[06:13] | And underneath all this red beautiful, | 在这件红色战衣之下 |
[06:15] | I’ve built in self-repairing armor, | 我装入了自动修复 |
[06:18] | nano-liquid circuitry, full-spectrum scanning, | 纳米液电路 全光谱扫描 |
[06:21] | and a whole bunch of other big words. | 还有其他一大堆专业名词 |
[06:22] | Chief among them…. | 但是最重要的是 |
[06:27] | Your very own custom-made HUD. | 为你私人度身定制的显示器 |
[06:29] | This thing is loaded with maps, schematics, delivery menus. | 这东西装载着地图 电路表 外卖单 |
[06:32] | You know that Thai place you like so much? | 你知道你超喜欢的那家泰国菜吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, love the Pad See Ew. | 超喜欢泰式炒河粉 |
[06:35] | You know how we Pad See do. | 你知道泰式炒河粉有多好吃 |
[06:37] | Dude, this is awesome. What else does it do? | 兄弟 太棒了 这还能做什么 |
[06:40] | Well, lucky for you, | 你走运了 |
[06:41] | I even wrote you an instruction manual. | 我还给你写了使用说明书 |
[06:44] | Yay. | 好棒 |
[06:45] | Come on. We’re not cavemen. | 拜托 现代人还需要说明书吗 |
[06:47] | Really good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[06:49] | I know! | 当然 |
[06:51] | I’ll look at this later. | 说明书我晚点再看 |
[06:53] | Um, I gotta get back to CCPD. | 我要回中城警局了 |
[06:55] | And you can blame this on Cisco, | 你可以怪在西斯科身上 |
[06:56] | but I’m thinking Thai tonight? | 但我在想今晚吃泰国菜吧 |
[06:58] | Ooh… honestly, babe, I’ll probably be too tired | 宝贝 说真的 晚上培训课程结束后 |
[07:00] | to eat out after our evening training session, so– | 我也许会累到不想出去吃饭 |
[07:02] | I cancelled that. Yeah, don’t worry about that. | 我取消了 不用担心 |
[07:05] | You cancelled it? | 你取消了 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t think we need it, right? | 是的 我觉得我们不需要 |
[07:08] | Besides, I’m back. I’ll make a reservation, okay? | 而且我回来了 我会预约的 |
[07:13] | Must be so nice having Barry back. | 巴里回来的感觉肯定很好吧 |
[07:17] | Yeah. Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[07:19] | But… | 但是 |
[07:21] | Well, I mean, it’s just gonna take some time for him | 他只是还需要一段时间 |
[07:22] | to get used to the new dynamics around here, that’s all. | 来适应这里的新变化而已 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:27] | You know, when Ronnie and I went from just working together | 在我和罗尼从一般同事 |
[07:30] | to working together and dating, | 到一边工作一边约会 |
[07:32] | we had some trouble communicating. | 我们在交流方面也遇到过麻烦 |
[07:34] | Oh, I mean, Barry and I communicate just fine. | 我和巴里的交流没问题 |
[07:37] | Yeah, I’m-I’m just saying, | 我只是这么说 |
[07:38] | we actually went to couples therapy | 其实我们去看过情侣心理治疗 |
[07:40] | and it really helped a lot. | 真的很有帮助 |
[07:42] | I appreciate the advice, Caitlin– really, I do. | 谢谢你的建议 凯特琳 真的 |
[07:45] | But, you know, Barry and I have known each other since childhood. | 但是你知道 我和巴里从小就认识到现在 |
[07:49] | You know? We don’t need therapy. | 我们真的不需要去看心理治疗 |
[07:51] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[07:53] | we’re Barry and Iris, right? | 我们是天生的一对 |
[07:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Thanks, though, I mean, you know, | 但是谢谢你 而且 |
[07:57] | I don’t have anything against it, it’s just… | 我并不抗拒心理治疗 只是 |
[07:59] | You’re Barry and Iris. Gotcha. | 你们是天生的一对 懂了 |
[08:06] | Unauthorized breach incoming. We gotta move. | 有人擅自进入缺口 我们要行动了 |
[08:09] | Don’t change, don’t change, don’t change, don’t change… | 别变 别变 别变 别变 |
[08:13] | Caitlin, let’s go. | 凯瑟琳 咱们走 |
[08:23] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[08:25] | For anything. | 一切就绪 |
[08:30] | Hold your fire! | 别开火 |
[08:37] | Hey, you wanna give me a little more notice next time? | 你下次能提前跟我说一声吗 |
[08:39] | You know, people who wanna kill us come through here, right? | 可是有想要杀我们的人从这里出来呢 |
[08:42] | Oh. My bad, guys. | 是我的错 大家好 |
[08:44] | Cisco, that was very heroic of you to just jump in | 西斯科 你还挺英勇的 这么跳到前边 |
[08:47] | and protecting Gypsy like that. It’s pretty impressive. | 保护吉普赛 真让人刮目相看 |
[08:49] | Dude, I’m protecting you from her. | 老兄 我是保护你们的 |
[08:51] | She would’ve vaporized you guys. | 她可是能把你们蒸发掉的 |
[08:54] | He’s not lying. | 他可没撒谎 |
[08:57] | As you were. | 大家散了吧 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:01] | So, you almost ready for our date? | 那么 你就快准备好我们的约会了吗 |
[09:04] | Uh, yeah, almost. Um… | 是啊 快了 |
[09:06] | I hit a snag in trying to decrypt this hacker code | 我试着解锁这个黑客密码时遇到了困难 |
[09:09] | for the CCPD–I mean, you know how we do, and just, | 中城警局的活 你知道我们行动方式 |
[09:11] | kind of, like, the matrix-you care about none of this. | 就是有点像黑客帝国 你一点也不在乎 |
[09:14] | Just give me, like, one hour. Two tops. | 给我一个小时 最多两小时 |
[09:16] | And then… | 然后… |
[09:18] | It’s you and me. Promise. | 就是你我二人时间了 保证 |
[09:21] | You’re lucky you are so cute. | 你应该庆幸自己这么可爱 |
[09:23] | And you are amazing. | 而你是最棒的 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:26] | And you’re so right about that cute thing too. | 而且你关于可爱那一点可是说的太对了 |
[09:30] | B-r-b. | 去去就来 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:20] | Guys? There’s a car going 120 swerving between lanes. | 伙计们 有辆车开到120还来回并线 |
[10:22] | Somebody’s gonna get killed. | 肯定会撞死人的 |
[10:23] | You both need to get out there. | 你们俩都得去 |
[10:24] | That’s one car. I got it. | 就一辆车 交给我吧 |
[10:26] | Yeah, but I– | 但是我… |
[10:28] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[10:37] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[10:44] | Okay, guys, it’s a runaway. Driver’s trapped inside. | 各位 是车辆失控 司机困在里边 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna change his trajectory. | 我去改变他的行进路线 |
[10:47] | Okay, then turn him left. | 好 让他向左拐 |
[10:48] | There’s a turn-off for runaway trucks coming up. | 那里有个阻挡失控车辆的 |
[10:50] | Just clear a path and the car will come to a safe stop there. | 把路清开 车就能安全停在那里了 |
[10:54] | No, no, no. I’m gonna push him right. | 不不 我可以把他推到右边 |
[10:55] | That street’s empty. I can help him there. | 那条街是空的 我可以在那里帮他 |
[11:00] | Barry, you can’t go down that road. | 巴里 你不能走那条路 |
[11:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:03] | Because they started construction | 因为他们三个月前 |
[11:04] | on that street three months ago. | 在那条街开始施工了 |
[11:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[11:47] | I know a guy almost died, | 我知道有个人差点死了 |
[11:48] | but what happened to this sexy beast here today | 但是今天发生在这性感猛兽身上的事 |
[11:50] | is the real tragedy. | 才是真正的悲剧 |
[11:52] | That could’ve been a lot worse. | 它的下场可能会更糟 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry, guys. This one is all on me. | 真抱歉 各位 这都是我的错 |
[11:56] | Okay, so my dad talked to the driver, Tim Kwon. | 我爸爸和司机蒂姆·权聊了下 |
[11:58] | He’s fine. He’s gonna question him | 他没事 他们要问问他 |
[11:59] | and see if they can figure out who did this. | 看看能不能找出是谁干的 |
[12:01] | Cisco? What do we got? | 西斯科 有什么发现吗 |
[12:03] | Beginning auto-topsy. Now. | 立刻开始汽车尸检 |
[12:10] | That is the same weird code from the elevator murder scene. | 这个和电梯杀人现场的奇怪代码一样 |
[12:13] | Wait, doesn’t that mean… | 等下 这是不是意味着 |
[12:14] | Our hacker’s got a hit list. | 我们这黑客有个刺杀名单 |
[12:15] | Wa–can you crack it? | 什… 你能破解吗 |
[12:16] | Man, I’ve been trying to crack this code all day. | 老兄 我一整天都在破解这代码 |
[12:18] | It looks like a virus. | 它看起来像是个病毒 |
[12:21] | Well, yeah, because it’s a computer virus. | 是啊 因为这是个电脑病毒 |
[12:23] | No, no, no. Scooch. | 不不 让开 |
[12:25] | Oh. I feel violated. | 我感觉到被侵犯了 |
[12:29] | It looks like an organic virus. | 看起来像是有机体病毒 |
[12:31] | But with a digital sub-base. | 但是数码底基层 |
[12:33] | Our killer isn’t just hacking machines. | 我们的杀手不仅仅是黑进机器 |
[12:35] | He’s controlling them. | 他在控制他们 |
[12:36] | Our hacker’s not a hacker. | 我们的黑客不是个黑客 |
[12:37] | He’s a meta. | 他是超能力者 |
[12:38] | Is there any connection between the two victims? | 两名受害者之间有联系吗 |
[12:40] | There’s nothing online. | 网上什么都没有 |
[12:42] | But their names–Weaver, Kwon- | 但是他们的名字 韦弗 权 |
[12:44] | they sound very familiar to me. | 我听起来很耳熟 |
[12:46] | I started collecting these tech magazines in high school. | 我高中的时候开始收集科技杂志 |
[12:49] | – They were like- – Those are the magazines | -他们好像是… -你上高中的时候 |
[12:50] | you collected in high school? | 收集的是那种杂志吗 |
[12:52] | Okay. That’s–that’s hurtful. | 好吧 这话说得有点伤人 |
[12:54] | That’s really hurtful. Anyway. | 真的挺伤人的 不过 |
[12:56] | I’m 90% sure that’s where I read those names. | 我百分之九十确定在其中读到过这些名字 |
[12:59] | Okay, great. Start digging. | 那太好了 开始调查吧 |
[13:01] | Barry, can I talk to you for a second? | 巴里 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[13:10] | Hey, about what happened- I am sorry. | 关于刚才发生的事 我很抱歉 |
[13:13] | I should’ve listened to you, it’s just, | 我应该听你的 就只是 |
[13:15] | sometimes when I’m out there, things move so fast | 有时候我在外边 一切发生的都太快 |
[13:17] | and I’m really excited to be the Flash again. | 我真的很激动自己又成为了闪电侠 |
[13:19] | Anyway, I hope you’re not mad. | 不过 希望你别生气 |
[13:21] | And you are. You’re mad, aren’t you? | 但是你还是生气了 对吧 |
[13:23] | No, no. I’m not mad. | 不不 我没有生气 |
[13:24] | I just think with– with us being engaged | 我只是觉得 我们既然订婚了 |
[13:26] | and now we’re working together, | 现在还一起工作 |
[13:27] | that it’s more important than ever that we communicate. | 那我们就更应该好好沟通了 |
[13:31] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[13:33] | Good, because Caitlin mentioned something earlier | 很好 因为之前凯特琳提到过 |
[13:35] | and I sort of dismissed it, but now I’m– | 但我没当一回事 可现在我… |
[13:36] | I’m really thinking that it could help us. | 我真觉得这样可以帮到我们 |
[13:38] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[13:40] | Couples therapy. | 情侣心理治疗 |
[13:41] | Couples therapy? | 情侣心理治疗 |
[13:43] | – Mm-hmm. – You… | -对 -你… |
[13:44] | We’re not, like, in trouble, are we? | 我们俩之间不是有问题吧 |
[13:46] | No, no. No, of course not. | 不不 当然没有 |
[13:48] | I just think that any couple | 我只是觉得任何 |
[13:50] | that’s doing everything we’re doing could | 像我们这样的情侣 最好 |
[13:54] | use some advice. | 多接受些建议 |
[13:57] | We’re just talking about a tune up, I mean, there’s– | 我们只是要调整一下 这… |
[13:59] | there’s nothing wrong with that, right? | 没什么毛病 对吧 |
[14:02] | A tune up? Right, yeah, no, I mean, | 调整 对对 不 我是说 |
[14:03] | if it’s–sure, if it’s what you wanna do, | 如果这是你想要做的 |
[14:05] | – then sure, yeah, let’s try it. – Great. | -那我们就这么做 -太好了 |
[14:07] | ‘Cause we’ve got an appointment in 30 minutes. | 因为我的预约在半小时后 |
[14:08] | I’ll get my purse. | 我去拿包包 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:23] | Later. | 一会再跟你解释 |
[14:27] | – Hi. Iris? – Hi. | -你好 是爱瑞丝吗 -你好 |
[14:29] | – Barry? – Hello. | -巴里 -你好 |
[14:30] | Hi, I’m Doctor Sharon Finkel. | 你们好 我是莎伦·芬科尔医生 |
[14:33] | I am so sorry I kept you waiting. | 抱歉让你们等我 |
[14:35] | Oh, no, no. It’s fine. | 不不 没事的 |
[14:36] | Thank you for squeezing us in. | 谢谢你把我们安排进来 |
[14:38] | Oh, well, you made it sound so urgent on the phone. | 电话里你说得很紧急的样子 |
[14:41] | No. | 不不 |
[14:43] | No, not urgent. | 不紧急 |
[14:44] | I’m excited to dive in. | 我等不及要开始了 |
[14:47] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:49] | Oh, absolutely. I love therapy. | 当然 我喜欢心理治疗 |
[14:51] | Oh. Have you been before? | 你们之前接受过心理治疗吗 |
[14:53] | Just once, when I was a kid, | 小时候有过一次 |
[14:54] | after my mom died. | 在我母亲过世后 |
[14:56] | Oh, your mom. Oh. | 你的母亲 |
[15:00] | But I’m okay with that. | 但现在没事了 |
[15:01] | I mean, I’m not okay with it, obviously. | 也并不是没事 很明显 |
[15:04] | I mean, I’d prefer that she was alive. | 我更希望她还活着 |
[15:05] | I just meant that I’ve already dealt with it is– | 我的意思只是我能处理好这些了 |
[15:07] | I don’t think it’s worth writing down. | 我不觉得这些有必要写下来 |
[15:10] | These notes are just for me. | 这些笔记是写给我自己看的 |
[15:12] | No one is judging you guys. | 没有人会评价你们 |
[15:14] | Yes, we know. | 我们了解 |
[15:16] | Oh, my dad died too. | 对了 我父亲也过世了 |
[15:18] | Just for your notes. | 你也可以记下来 |
[15:20] | So, Barry, Iris filled me in a little bit | 巴里 之前在电话里 爱瑞丝 |
[15:23] | about the two of you on the phone before. | 跟我说了一下你们俩的情况 |
[15:25] | – Getting married? – Yeah. | -要结婚了 -对 |
[15:27] | Yeah, it’s been a long road getting here. | 是的 走到这一步经历了很多 |
[15:30] | First, um… | 首先 |
[15:32] | us growing up together, and then, um, | 我们从小一起长大 然后 |
[15:35] | I was engaged to someone else. | 我和另一个人订婚了 |
[15:37] | Oh, okay. | 知道了 |
[15:38] | That’s worth a write-down? | 这也有必要写下来吗 |
[15:41] | He’s actually dead too. | 那家伙也死了 |
[15:42] | Oh, you two have had to deal with a lot of trauma. | 你们俩经历过很多创伤啊 |
[15:45] | – Well… – No, not a… | -这… -不 不是… |
[15:46] | – Eddie…and Ronnie. – I mean, a little. | -艾迪 还有罗尼 -是有点吧 |
[15:49] | – My mom. H.R. – Not too much. | -我妈妈 HR -也不是很多 |
[15:51] | – Laurel. – Some. | -劳蕾尔 -是有一些吧 |
[15:52] | – Snart. – We’ve been to a few funerals. | -史纳特 -我们参加过一些葬礼 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:56] | So, Barry, | 巴里 |
[15:57] | why do you think Iris wanted you two to see me today? | 你觉得爱瑞丝为什么希望你俩今天来见我 |
[16:00] | Well, Iris and I– | 爱瑞丝和我… |
[16:02] | we recently started working together. | 我们最近开始一起工作 |
[16:05] | You see, I went away for a while on a, uh… | 我之前离开了一阵子 |
[16:08] | – A business trip. – Business trip. | -出差去了 -出差 |
[16:09] | For six months and y– um, I guess now–yeah. | 走了半年 我猜现在 |
[16:12] | We’re just learning to get back in sync, | 我们在慢慢调整回之前的状态 |
[16:16] | to sync up again. | 再次适应彼此 |
[16:18] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[16:20] | Well, there’s no right or wrong, Barry. | 这没有什么对错 巴里 |
[16:22] | Right. | 对 |
[16:24] | I think we could work on listening a little bit more. | 我觉得我们应该更注意彼此倾听 |
[16:27] | – Right? – Uh-huh, yeah. | -对吧 -对 |
[16:28] | Um, or else, someone could get really hurt. | 不然会有人因此受伤 |
[16:31] | You know, like, if they crashed their car | 比方说 |
[16:32] | into a brick wall going 100 miles per hour. | 就像一百迈的车撞上了一堵墙 |
[16:35] | She means that emotionally. | 她是说感情上 |
[16:38] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[16:40] | Hello, mamacita. | 你好 我的美人 |
[16:42] | They don’t make them like you anymore. | 他们把你做的都不像你了 |
[16:43] | What the hell? | 这是在干嘛 |
[16:45] | Easy, it’s just the Motherboard of the Month, | 别生气 这只是《每月主板》 |
[16:47] | July of ’07, okay? Look at her. | 07年七月那版 看看她 |
[16:50] | Kinda wish it was a girl. | 那要真是个女人就好了 |
[16:51] | Baby, it’s been hours. | 亲爱的 都过去几个小时了 |
[16:53] | You guys haven’t made any progress yet? | 你们还没有什么进展吗 |
[16:54] | No mention of Kurt Weaver or Tim Kwon | 没有地方提到科特·韦弗或是蒂姆·权 |
[16:56] | or any connection between the two of them. | 或是他俩之间的任何关系 |
[16:58] | Until now. Got him. | 找到了 就是他 |
[17:00] | Take note, people, it’s only hoarding if it doesn’t pay off. | 快记下 伙计们 不然这就只是一则广告了 |
[17:03] | Okay, so that’s Tim Kwon. | 好吧 那这就是蒂姆·权 |
[17:04] | That’s Kurt Weaver. That’s Sheila Agnani. | 这是科特·韦弗 这是希拉·阿娜妮 |
[17:09] | Who’s that guy? | 这人是谁 |
[17:13] | Ooh, sorry about that. | 抱歉撞到你了 |
[17:14] | No, it’s definitely my fault. | 不 肯定是我的错 |
[17:35] | You don’t have any idea who would wanna do you harm? | 你完全想不到谁想害你吗 |
[17:38] | Not even a gut feeling? | 连一点猜想都没有吗 |
[17:40] | No, I mean, everyone loves a billionaire, right? | 没有 我觉得大家都爱亿万富翁不是吗 |
[17:44] | No, I have no idea. | 没有 我不知道 |
[17:46] | Grenade! Everybody move! | 手榴弹 大家快跑 |
[18:05] | So, what would you say your goals are for this session? | 那么 这次过来的目的是什么 |
[18:09] | Uh, well, I just want to know that Barry hears my concerns | 我只是想知道巴里能了解到 |
[18:14] | about our issues with miscommunication. | 我对我们之间沟通问题的担心 |
[18:17] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:19] | You gotta go? | 你得走了 |
[18:20] | He’s gotta go. | 他得走了 |
[18:21] | Yeah…sorry, um… | 对 抱歉 |
[18:23] | This was…sorry. | 这很…抱歉 |
[18:27] | You’re gonna write down that he ran out of here, aren’t you? | 他跑出去这事你会记下来的 是吧 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 肯定的 |
[18:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[19:15] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[19:18] | I don’t know. Must’ve been a dud. | 我不知道 肯定是颗哑弹 |
[19:27] | Same corrupted code. Same guy. | 一样的破坏代码 是同一个人 |
[19:29] | Someone very creatively | 这个家伙精心设计 |
[19:30] | tried to kill Tim Kwon and Kurt Weaver. | 想要杀掉蒂姆·权和科特·韦弗 |
[19:32] | Where’s Kwon now? | 权现在在哪儿 |
[19:34] | He ran out of here scared out of his mind. | 他跑出去了 给他吓傻了 |
[19:36] | He wouldn’t even wait for a protected escort. | 他连安保护卫小队都不想等 |
[19:38] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[19:38] | I found a connection between our victims. | 我找到了受害人之间的联系 |
[19:41] | Four years ago, Kurt Weaver and Tim Kwon | 四年前 科特·韦弗和蒂姆·权 |
[19:43] | created an app in their garage with two other programmers. | 与其他两个程序员在车库里创建了一个应用 |
[19:46] | Some kind of malware called Kilgore. | 一种名叫基尔戈的流氓软件 |
[19:48] | And then they sold it off to a big tech company. | 然后他们把软件卖给了一家大型的科技公司 |
[19:49] | So that’s how they made their money. | 所以他们就是这么赚钱的 |
[19:51] | I saw this guy. He was here. | 我见过这人 他之前在这儿 |
[19:53] | Ramsey Deacon. Looks like we found our meta. | 拉姆齐·迪肯 看来我们找到超能力者了 |
[19:55] | And for some reason he’s going after his old partners. | 出于某些原因 他在追杀以前的小伙伴 |
[19:57] | It’s like “Silicon Valley” if Richard went nuts | 就好像《硅谷》的理查德发了疯 |
[19:59] | and started killing everyone at Pied Piper. | 要杀掉魔笛手的每一个人 |
[20:01] | I feel like he’s got more of a anarchist Gilfoyle vibe. | 我感觉他更有无政府主义者吉尔弗约尔的气质 |
[20:05] | Erlich, maybe. | 或许更像埃利希 |
[20:06] | Look, guys, I love that we are so confident | 听着 二位 我很开心你们能对自己 |
[20:07] | in our ability to apprehend villains | 理解坏人心理的能力这么有自信 |
[20:09] | that we can have this debate, but, hi. | 还能扯这么远 但是别跑题啊 |
[20:11] | – What about her? – That’s Sheila Agnani. | -她是谁 -她是希拉·阿娜妮 |
[20:13] | She’s, like, a big deal tech guru now. | 她现在算是个超厉害的科技大师了 |
[20:14] | She could be next on Deacon’s list. | 迪肯下一个可能就会去杀她了 |
[20:16] | We’ll definitely have to protect her. | 我们肯定要去保护她 |
[20:17] | Yeah, well, my dad and Wally can do that, right? | 对 我爸爸和沃利可以去保护她 对吧 |
[20:19] | – I’m on it. – Great. | -这就去 -好极了 |
[20:20] | I’ll keep working on the code. | 我继续研究代码 |
[20:21] | – Sure. – Sorry about therapy. | -好 -心理治疗的事真对不起 |
[20:25] | Oh, it’s okay. I told Dr. Finkel | 没事 我告诉芬科尔医生 |
[20:26] | that you had a work emergency. | 你有工作上有急事 |
[20:28] | True. Kind of. | 也算是实话了 |
[20:29] | Yeah, and she had a cancellation this afternoon, | 是 还有 她今天下午的预约取消了 |
[20:32] | so we should get over there. | 所以我们应该去找她 |
[20:34] | Don’t wanna be late. | 可不要迟到啊 |
[20:34] | No–yeah. | 不会 当然 |
[20:35] | Let’s get back in there… | 我们回去吧… |
[20:40] | This guy is a living computer virus. | 这人简直就是个活生生的电脑病毒啊 |
[20:43] | – That’s a new one. – Look at this code. | -这是个新代码 -看这段 |
[20:45] | From the elevator, to the car, | 从电梯 到汽车 |
[20:46] | to the bomb robot, this code keeps changing… | 再到炸弹机器人 这段代码一直在变 |
[20:49] | But I can’t figure out why. | 但我想不通为什么 |
[20:50] | Okay, we have to remember that it’s not just digital. | 好了 我们别忘了这不只是数码病毒 |
[20:52] | It’s bio-digital. | 这些代码是生物数字 |
[20:54] | Most organic viruses mutate to avoid being killed. | 大多数有机病毒通过变异避免被杀死 |
[20:57] | So, if we managed to create digital antibodies, | 所以如果我们设法创造出数字抗体 |
[21:00] | then we can shut this guy down. | 就能阻止这个家伙 |
[21:01] | Oh, nice one! | 太棒了 |
[21:06] | I’m so glad you’re here, | 你过来我太高兴了 |
[21:08] | ’cause I truly, deeply, from the bottom of my heart– | 因为我真心 从我的内心深处 |
[21:12] | I am sorry, but I’m gonna have to cancel our date. | 感到很抱歉 但我得取消我们的约会 |
[21:17] | If you’re gonna vibe blast me, | 如果你要用震波攻击我 |
[21:19] | can I at least pick the spot? | 我能自己选择地点吗 |
[21:21] | It’s fine, Cisco. | 没关系 西斯科 |
[21:23] | – I get it. – You get it? | -我理解 -你理解 |
[21:25] | Yeah, what’s not to get? You have to work, so… | 有什么不能理解的 你得工作 所以… |
[21:28] | we will cancel our date. | 我们的约会就取消吧 |
[21:30] | Well, good luck, you guys. I hope it works out. | 祝你们好运 希望你们工作顺利 |
[21:37] | What a cool chick. | 这个女人太酷了 |
[21:40] | She took that so well. | 她真的很大度 |
[21:41] | No. No, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[21:44] | When a girl says she gets it, | 当一个女人说她理解你 |
[21:45] | what she really means is she doesn’t get it at all. | 她真正的意思是她完全不能理解 |
[21:48] | I’m confused. | 把我搞糊涂了 |
[21:50] | Don’t be. Very simple. | 别 这很简单 |
[21:52] | You, my friend, are in so much trouble. | 我的朋友 你有大麻烦了 |
[21:58] | You just had to fall for the girl | 你就是注定要爱上 |
[22:00] | in head-to-toe black leather, didn’t you? | 这个穿着黑色连体皮衣的女人 |
[22:02] | We’re back. | 我回来了 |
[22:04] | That was quick, even for me. | 即便对我来说这都算快了 |
[22:07] | Inside joke…so, yes. | 这是个内部笑话 |
[22:10] | Work emergency aside, | 抛开工作上的急事不说 |
[22:12] | I have a sneaking suspicion | 我隐隐觉得 |
[22:14] | that you’d rather be somewhere else, Barry. | 你不太愿意呆在这里 巴里 |
[22:16] | No, no. I–um… | 不是 不是 我 |
[22:18] | I mean, we do have a… | 我想说我们 |
[22:20] | big work thing that we’re dealing with. | 工作上确实有件急事需要处理 |
[22:22] | It’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[22:24] | Yeah, but so is this. | 但这也很重要 |
[22:26] | You know, if we’re not on the same page, Barry, | 如果我们不能达成共识的话 巴里 |
[22:27] | people could die. | 会有人死的 |
[22:30] | Metaphorically. | 只是打个比喻 |
[22:35] | No. No, no. | 别 |
[22:36] | Don’t hold back. | 别憋着 |
[22:38] | Turn to Iris, look her in the eyes, | 看着爱瑞丝 看着她的眼睛 |
[22:40] | and tell her what you wanted to say. | 告诉她你想对她说的话 |
[22:42] | I don’t know– uh, well… | 我不知道 |
[22:43] | I… | 我 |
[22:44] | I said I was sorry about this morning. | 我已经为今天早上的事道歉了 |
[22:50] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[22:51] | Turn to Barry. Talk to him. | 看着巴里 告诉他 |
[22:55] | It’s not just this morning, Barry. | 不只是今天早上的事 |
[22:58] | You cancelled training | 你那天没和我商量 |
[22:59] | the other day without asking me. | 就取消了训练 |
[23:01] | Training? | 什么训练 |
[23:02] | – Swimming. – For a marathon. | -游泳 -为了马拉松比赛 |
[23:03] | It’s a…triathlon. | 实际上是铁人三项比赛 |
[23:05] | Anyway, I didn’t think cancelling training | 我不觉得取消训练 |
[23:08] | was that big of a deal. | 是什么大事 |
[23:09] | Yeah, but you made all those wedding plans too | 但是婚礼安排也是 |
[23:11] | and you didn’t consult me. | 你没有问过我就做了决定 |
[23:13] | I was trying to be a good fiancé. | 我想做一个合格的未婚夫 |
[23:15] | Yeah, but I’d think most brides would be happy | 我以为大部分新娘都会高兴看到 |
[23:17] | that their future spouse cared about helping with the wedding. | 她们的未婚夫参与到婚礼安排中 |
[23:19] | That is a good thing, right? | 这是好事 不是吗 |
[23:22] | Look, I don’t know. I mean, I guess | 我不知道 我是说 我觉得 |
[23:24] | our wires have gotten crossed a few times the last few days, | 过去这几天里我们两个之间有点误会 |
[23:27] | but I think that hardly rises to the level of a crisis. | 但我认为还没有上升到危机的程度 |
[23:31] | After everything we’ve been through together, | 我们两个一起经历了那么多 |
[23:33] | you and me, we’re Barry and Iris. | 我们两个是巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[23:35] | We’re the gold standard. | 是模范情侣 |
[23:37] | – I am so in love– – Then how could you leave me? | -我很爱你 -那你怎么可以离开我 |
[23:41] | You left me, Barry. You just left me. | 你离开了我 你丢下我 |
[23:45] | Standing there, alone. | 让我自己一个人在那里 |
[23:48] | How could you do that? | 你怎么可以那样做 |
[24:21] | All the listening devices are in place. | 所有的监听设备就位 |
[24:24] | Keep your ears open. | 注意一切动静 |
[24:26] | Gotta make sure she’s safe. | 必须得保证她的安全 |
[24:31] | What? I like punk music. | 怎么了 我喜欢朋克音乐 |
[24:37] | Tim? What the hell, man? | 蒂姆 怎么回事 |
[24:39] | You can’t just come into my house. | 你不能就这样来我家 |
[24:40] | ‘Cause you wouldn’t return my calls. I really need– | 因为你不回我电话 我真的需要 |
[24:42] | Is this about your weird crush? Let it go, Tim. | 是因为你喜欢我吗 放手吧 蒂姆 |
[24:44] | – We are not happening. – Sheila, listen. | -我们两个不可能 -希拉 听着 |
[24:46] | Deacon’s coming for us. | 迪肯来找我们了 |
[24:47] | He wants payback for what we did to him. | 他要为我们对他做的事报复我们 |
[24:49] | What did we do to him? | 我们对他做什么了 |
[24:50] | Kurt scrubbed any connection between us from the net, | 科特把我们间的所有联系都从网上抹去了 |
[24:52] | so as far as the world’s concerned, we’re innocent. | 在所有人看来我们都是清白的 |
[24:55] | But we’re not. | 但我们不是 |
[24:56] | I should’ve never let you talk me | 我当时就不该听你的 |
[24:58] | into going along with this. | 让我做这个 |
[24:59] | And now Kurt’s dead. | 现在科特死了 |
[25:00] | Deacon killed him. | 迪肯杀了他 |
[25:01] | He did not. | 他没有 |
[25:03] | Oh, yes. He did. | 是真的 |
[25:15] | Oh, this is a nice house. | 这房子不错 |
[25:17] | How much do you pay for it? 10 mil? | 花了多少钱 一千万吗 |
[25:20] | Let’s talk about this. We can make it right. | 咱们谈一谈 我们能让一切回到正轨 |
[25:22] | Shut up, Tim. | 住口 蒂姆 |
[25:24] | You could’ve had all this too. | 你本来也可以拥有这一切的 |
[25:27] | This is could’ve been yours. | 这也有可能是你的 |
[25:28] | Kilgore was my idea. | 基尔戈是我的主意 |
[25:31] | And you three stole it away from me. | 你们仨偷走了 |
[25:33] | Somebody had to. | 总得有人这么干 |
[25:34] | Otherwise, it would’ve just been a halfway clever idea | 否则 那就可能只是个 |
[25:37] | that died in someone’s garage. | 夭折在某人车库里的好主意罢了 |
[25:38] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[25:39] | No, I’m not going to apologize | 不 我不会道歉的 |
[25:40] | because after four years, | 因为过了四年 |
[25:42] | you finally found some balls. | 你终于有点胆量了 |
[25:44] | I found something else. | 我有了其他东西 |
[25:45] | Something I never had with my family, | 和我家人 在麻省理工 |
[25:47] | or at MIT, or with any of you. | 和你们在一起时从没有过的 |
[25:50] | Really? And what was that? | 真的吗 那是什么 |
[25:52] | Power. | 能力 |
[25:57] | Oh, you’re not still diabetic, are you? | 你不会还有糖尿病吧 |
[26:02] | Those new computer-controlled insulin pumps | 那些新型的电脑控制的胰岛素泵 |
[26:05] | are a real life saver. | 可真是健康救星啊 |
[26:07] | Way too much insulin– well, that can be lethal. | 但过量 就会致命了 |
[26:14] | How should we kill you? | 该如何灭了你呢 |
[26:27] | He put her in insulin shock. | 他害她低血糖休克了 |
[26:33] | Glucose. | 葡萄糖 |
[26:41] | Deacon took him. | 迪肯把他带走了 |
[26:42] | He took Tim. | 他带走了蒂姆 |
[26:53] | No sign of Deacon or Kwon on facial recognition, | 找不到迪肯和权 面部识别和 |
[26:55] | traffic cameras–nothing. | 交通监控都找不到 |
[26:56] | We don’t even know if Kwon’s still alive. | 我们甚至都不知道权是不是还活着 |
[26:58] | We gotta move fast. | 我们得快 |
[27:03] | Where were you two? | 你俩去哪了 |
[27:05] | – Dry cleaners. – Wedding… cleaners. | -干洗店 -婚礼 干洗店 |
[27:07] | Dry cleaners. | 干洗店 |
[27:08] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[27:10] | Where are you with those bio-digital antibodies? | 那些生物数码抗体你研究得怎么样了 |
[27:13] | I’m nowhere. | 毫无进展 |
[27:14] | Actually, no– you know what? | 事实上 不 |
[27:16] | I am somewhere. I’m in the doghouse. | 我进展到某处了 我进狗窝了[丢脸] |
[27:18] | Apparently the pan-dimensional doghouse. | 很明显是全包围式的狗窝 |
[27:20] | I don’t know if this doghouse | 我不知道这狗窝 |
[27:21] | has a door or window, but if it did, | 有没有门或者窗 如果有 |
[27:23] | I’d be jumping out of it! | 我要跳出来 |
[27:24] | It’s okay. I’ll go talk to him. | 没事 我去和他谈谈 |
[27:36] | Has everybody lost their minds? | 都疯了吗 |
[27:40] | She must think I’m blowing her off. | 她肯定以为我不在乎她 |
[27:42] | But I’m just trying to do my job. | 但我只是想做好我的工作 |
[27:43] | I guess the word “Reschedule” doesn’t exist on Earth 19. | 估计再约这个词在地球十九不存在 |
[27:46] | Okay, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess that | 我大胆猜一下 |
[27:49] | the reason you can’t focus on the science is because | 你不能集中精力搞研究的原因是 |
[27:51] | you’re so worried about what’s going on with Gypsy. | 你担心你和吉普赛的关系 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear anything you said. | 不好意思 我听不到 |
[27:56] | But I-I think I figured it out. | 但我觉得我明白了 |
[27:58] | I think I can’t focus on anything | 我觉得我不能集中精力 |
[28:01] | ’cause of this whole Gypsy situation. | 就是因为吉普赛的事儿 |
[28:03] | I’m–I think I’m just gonna have to talk to her. | 我觉得 我得和她谈谈 |
[28:05] | What a great idea. | 好主意 |
[28:13] | What’s up, Cisco? | 怎么了 西斯科 |
[28:14] | You’re mad at me. | 你生我的气 |
[28:15] | I said it was fine. | 我说了没事 |
[28:17] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:18] | Rule number one, when a girl says it’s fine, it’s not fine. | 第一条 女孩说没事 就是有事 |
[28:21] | Amen! | 赞同 |
[28:26] | I’m gonna go. | 我马上走 |
[28:29] | Rule number two, | 第二条 |
[28:30] | you don’t blow off a date with your favorite person. | 不能放最喜欢的人鸽子 |
[28:33] | The day got away from me. Let me make it up to you, okay? | 这天我都忙自己的事了 让我补偿你好吗 |
[28:38] | Date night tomorrow? | 明晚再约好吗 |
[28:40] | No, Cisco. It… it had to be today. | 不 西斯科 必须是今天 |
[28:42] | Why today? | 为什么 |
[28:43] | – Because today is One-One-One Day. | 因为今天是111节 |
[28:45] | One-what-what-what? | 1什么 |
[28:46] | It’s One-One-One Day. | 111节 |
[28:47] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[28:48] | One-One-One Day on my Earth is… | 111节在我的地球是 |
[28:51] | is the day that you celebrate with the one… | 是你和你最爱的人 |
[28:55] | with the one you love, all right? | 一起过的 |
[28:56] | It’s when one soul, plus one soul, equals… | 在那天 一个人加另一个人 等于 |
[28:59] | one soul. | 一个完整的灵魂 |
[29:01] | That is… so sappy. | 这… 好傻啊 |
[29:03] | Yes, it is sappy. | 是 是很傻 |
[29:04] | And it is stupid and schmoopy. | 而且这很愚蠢和呆笨 |
[29:06] | But there is something about you that– | 但你就是有办法 |
[29:08] | it makes me wanna do stupid, schmoopy things. | 让我做愚蠢和呆笨的事 |
[29:12] | And I hate the word “Schmoop” and people who use it. | 我讨厌”呆笨”这个词和用这个词的人 |
[29:14] | Well, that is the sweetest and angriest thing | 那是你对说过最甜蜜和 |
[29:17] | you’ve ever said to me. | 最愤怒的话 |
[29:18] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你为什么没对我说过 |
[29:20] | Because I was embarrassed, Cisco. | 因为我很尴尬 西斯科 |
[29:23] | So, you know what? Let’s just forget about it. | 知道吗 还是算了吧 |
[29:25] | Because the day is already over and I would really like | 因为一天结束了 而且我真的想忘了 |
[29:27] | to forget that I ever brought this up– | 我提起过这件事 |
[29:29] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:29] | I will not forget it, okay? | 我不会忘记的 好吗 |
[29:31] | You are important to me. | 你对我很重要 |
[29:33] | And if One-One-One Day is important to you… | 如果111天对你很重要 |
[29:37] | 111 One-One-One. | |
[29:40] | That’s it. | 我明白了 |
[29:43] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[29:46] | It’s like he doesn’t know that he’s a dead man. | 他好像不知道自己死定了 |
[29:51] | I don’t know why I thought that we didn’t have | 我不知道为什么我认为我们不需要 |
[29:55] | to talk about what happened. | 谈论发生了什么事 |
[29:57] | You were so happy I was back. | 你很开心我回来了 |
[29:59] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[30:01] | You’re everything to me. | 你是我的一切 |
[30:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:07] | I had to explain to our friends and family | 我得向我的家人和朋友解释 |
[30:10] | why they had a save-the-date for our wedding | 为什么他们预留我们的结婚日出来了 |
[30:11] | but no invitation. | 但却没收到请帖 |
[30:15] | I had to constantly lie about why you were gone. | 我得不断为你为什么离开说谎 |
[30:20] | You don’t know the looks people gave me | 你不知道他们给我的表情 |
[30:21] | because they knew that wasn’t the truth. | 他们知道我说的不是实话 |
[30:24] | You know, what they must’ve thought about us. | 你知道他们怎么想我们的事吗 |
[30:26] | What it made me think about us. | 你知道我怎么想我们的事吗 |
[30:28] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[30:32] | It’s not like I wanted to leave you. | 我不想离开你的 |
[30:37] | I had to put on a brave face for everyone, | 我得在大家面前显得很勇敢 |
[30:39] | but it was killing me inside. | 但我内心却在撕裂 |
[30:41] | And I think part of why I didn’t talk it through | 我没跟你谈的其中一个原因 |
[30:43] | with you is… I was afraid. | 就是… 我害怕 |
[30:46] | I was afraid that you would tell me to stay. | 我害怕你会让我留下 |
[30:50] | And I wouldn’t have been strong enough not to. | 我就无法坚定地不照办 |
[30:53] | Barry, how do you know what I’m gonna say | 巴里 你不问我 你怎么知道 |
[30:54] | if you don’t ask me? | 我会怎么说 |
[30:55] | I am here to help you. | 我要帮助你 |
[30:57] | Especially when everything seems lost. | 尤其是在一切好像都迷失了 |
[30:59] | But you have to let me. | 但你得让我帮忙 |
[31:01] | But sometimes it’s not about us, or the team. | 有时不只是我们或队伍 |
[31:04] | Sometimes the weight of the whole city | 有时整座城市的重量 |
[31:06] | falls on my shoulders, and it’s up to me to carry it. | 都压在我肩上 必须由我来背负 |
[31:09] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[31:11] | See, that’s what you don’t get. | 这就是你不明白的地方 |
[31:12] | When I put this ring on my finger, | 当我把这戒指戴在手指上时 |
[31:14] | it wasn’t just about you or me anymore. | 就不再是我和你了 |
[31:16] | It was about us. | 而是我们 |
[31:18] | You are not the Flash, Barry. | 你不是闪电侠 巴里 |
[31:20] | We are. | 我们是 |
[31:23] | Guys. | 各位 |
[31:24] | We need you. It’s about Deacon. | 我们需要你们 是迪肯的事 |
[31:28] | I have something to confess. | 我要忏悔一件事 |
[31:30] | Kurt Weaver, Sheila Agnani, and I– | 我 科特·韦弗和希拉·阿娜妮 |
[31:33] | we stole the Kilgore malware program from Ramsey Deacon. | 一起偷了拉姆齐·迪肯的基尔戈恶意程式 |
[31:36] | We sold it for billions. | 我们卖了几十亿 |
[31:37] | But it was all his idea. | 但这是他的创意 |
[31:39] | We got rich. And he got nothing. | 我们发家了 他却一无所得 |
[31:41] | I guess that explains why Deacon’s got such a vendetta. | 所以迪肯才要那样报复 |
[31:44] | Cisco, if he’s livestreaming, can you track the signal? | 西斯科 你可以追踪视频直播的信号吗 |
[31:46] | In, like, two seconds. | 大概两秒钟就好 |
[31:47] | Papa loves having his own satellite. | 哥喜欢拥有自己的卫星 |
[31:50] | What are you gonna do when you find him? | 找到他后你们打算怎么做 |
[31:52] | – Hit him with this. – What is that? | -用这个攻击他 -那是什么 |
[31:53] | Deacon’s powers are derived | 迪肯的超能力是由 |
[31:54] | from the binary code in his DNA. | 他DNA的二进制码衍生出来的 |
[31:56] | So, we created a compound encoded | 所以我们合成了一个 |
[31:58] | with a numerical string pattern of ones and zeros | 由1和0组成的数字串编码 |
[32:00] | to invert the order of the code. | 以倒转编码的顺序 |
[32:03] | Ones become zeros, and vice versa. | 1变成0 反之亦然 |
[32:05] | One plus one plus one. | 1加1加1 |
[32:06] | All right, we’re on it. | 好 我们准备就绪 |
[32:07] | Send us the location once you have it. | 找到位置就发给我们 |
[32:09] | – Okay. – Let’s do it. | -好吧 -开干 |
[32:12] | And now you know the truth. | 现在你知道真相了 |
[32:14] | We stole Kilgore from Ramsey Deacon. | 我们偷了拉姆齐·迪肯的基尔戈 |
[32:17] | He is the real victim. | 他是真正的受害者 |
[32:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:23] | You forgot one thing. | 你忘了一件事 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | You didn’t say good-bye to anyone who’s gonna miss you. | 你没跟会想念你的人道别 |
[32:39] | You ever play wishbone, Tim? | 你有玩过叉骨吗 蒂姆 |
[32:47] | He and the others destroyed my life! | 他和其他人毁了我的生活 |
[32:49] | Listen, I know you feel wronged, Deacon, | 我知道你感到很委屈 迪肯 |
[32:51] | but that doesn’t give you a right to take his life. | 但你没有权利夺走他的性命 |
[32:56] | I smell technology in your suit. | 我察觉到你战衣里的科技了 |
[33:00] | What have you got in there? | 里面有什么 |
[33:02] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[33:10] | I can’t move. | 我不能动 |
[33:11] | Weapon system online. | 武器系统上线 |
[33:15] | Targeting. | 正在瞄准 |
[33:17] | Run. | 快跑 |
[33:26] | Call me Kilgore. | 叫我基尔戈 |
[33:34] | Barry? What’s happening? | 巴里 怎么回事 |
[33:35] | It’s Deacon, he’s done something with my suit. | 是迪肯 他对我的战衣做了什么 |
[33:37] | Remote access complete. | 远程访问完成 |
[33:39] | You put your voice in Barry’s suit? | 你把你的声音放进巴里的战衣了 |
[33:40] | Well, it had to be somebody | 总得有个人 |
[33:41] | and my voice is soothing. | 而且我的声音能令人宽心 |
[33:43] | How much tech did you put in this suit? | 你到底给这战衣放入了多少科技 |
[33:45] | So much. | 很多 |
[33:47] | I’ve actually always been a huge Flash fan | 过去几年我其实是 |
[33:50] | these past couple of years. | 闪电侠的大粉丝 |
[33:52] | But this is like having a giant action figure. | 但这就像是有个巨型玩具人 |
[33:59] | Frack me, he’s locked me out of my own programming. | 可恶 他把我锁在我自己的程序外面了 |
[34:01] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[34:02] | Barry, get away from him. | 巴里 远离他 |
[34:05] | It might lessen his technopathic hold over you. | 这也许能减弱他对你的控制 |
[34:08] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[34:09] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[34:10] | Someone listening in? | 有人在听吗 |
[34:12] | Can’t have that. | 不能那样 |
[34:14] | Barry? Barry. | 巴里 巴里 |
[34:16] | His comms are offline. | 他的通讯设备下线了 |
[34:18] | You have a defibrillator. | 你有去纤颤器 |
[34:20] | How about I stop your heart? | 我让你的心脏停止吧 |
[34:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:44] | You have a collect call from… | 你收到一个由你付费电话 |
[34:46] | Guys, help me! | 各位 帮我 |
[34:48] | We accept the charges. | 我们愿意付费 |
[34:49] | The suit’s still freaking out. | 战衣还在发疯 |
[34:51] | Well, get it off! | 好吧 脱掉它 |
[34:55] | Nope– yeah, I can’t get it off. | 不行 我不能脱掉它 |
[34:56] | That would be the deadlock function. | 那就是死锁的功能 |
[34:58] | I built it in case he ever got knocked out | 我造这个是以防他被坏蛋打晕 |
[35:00] | so a bad guy wouldn’t reveal his identity. | 身份也不会曝露 |
[35:01] | It seemed like a smart idea at the time. | 在那时这似乎是个聪明的主意 |
[35:03] | Flotation mode activated. | 启动浮动模式 |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:09] | What the hell does he need a raft for, Cisco? | 他到底要救生筏做什么 西斯科 |
[35:11] | He runs on water. | 他在水上跑 |
[35:13] | He might lose his speed out there. | 他可能会在那失速 |
[35:14] | What’s he gonna do then? He might drown. | 他能怎么样 他可能会溺水 |
[35:16] | You couldn’t just put an oxygen tank in the suit? | 你为什么不能直接在战衣里加氧气筒 |
[35:18] | That’s a good idea. | 那是个好主意 |
[35:21] | How is this thing still intact? | 怎么这东西还完好无损 |
[35:24] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[35:25] | Babel Protocol activated. | 启动巴贝尔协议 |
[35:27] | What? | 什么 |
[35:28] | What’s Babel Protocol? | 什么是巴贝尔协议 |
[35:31] | Why am I ticking? | 我为什么在倒计时 |
[35:32] | It’s the self-destruct sequence. | 这是自毁程序 |
[35:34] | – What? – Self-destruct? | -什么 -自毁 |
[35:35] | I-I’m sorry, have we not faced | 我很抱歉 我们以前没面对过 |
[35:37] | an evil version of Barry before? | 邪恶版的巴里吗 |
[35:38] | My mistake! | 我的错 |
[35:39] | Well, how do I stop it? | 我要怎么阻止 |
[35:42] | Hell no. | 该死 |
[35:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:52] | Cisco, there must be something we can do. | 西斯科 我们一定能做点什么 |
[35:53] | Not as long as this thing’s powered up. | 只要这东西还有电 我们无能为力 |
[35:59] | Come on, come on! | 赶紧的 赶紧的 |
[36:00] | Barry? Can you hear me? | 巴里 你能听到我说话吗 |
[36:02] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:04] | I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 好吗 我很抱歉 |
[36:06] | Just tell me what to do, and I’ll do it. | 告诉我该怎么做 我就照做 |
[36:08] | You need to throw a lightning bolt. | 你要抛出一道闪电 |
[36:09] | At what? | 抛向哪 |
[36:11] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[36:13] | You want him to do what? | 你要他做什么 |
[36:15] | It might short the suit out, give him back control. | 这可能会造成战衣短路 让他重获控制 |
[36:17] | Or it might set off the self-destruct early. | 或者可能提前触发自毁 |
[36:19] | Or it might stop his heart. | 或者可能造成他心脏停止 |
[36:21] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[36:23] | Barry, you need to listen to me, okay? | 巴里 听我说 好吗 |
[36:25] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[36:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:29] | No, I trust you, Iris. | 不 我相信你 爱瑞丝 |
[36:32] | Then run, Barry. | 那就跑 巴里 |
[36:33] | Run. | 跑 |
[37:05] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[37:13] | Oh, Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[37:15] | I know I have the coolest superpower ever, but… | 我知道我有世界上最酷的超能力 但 |
[37:18] | I’m kinda tired. | 我有点累 |
[37:59] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 俏女郎 |
[38:00] | Here on Earth 1, we celebrate One-One-One Day today, | 在地球一 今天我们庆祝111天 |
[38:04] | even though I have zero idea what that means, | 虽然我完全不知道这个日子的意义 |
[38:07] | or what any of your Earth’s holidays mean. | 或者你地球的任何假日的意义 |
[38:10] | I mean, I literally cannot believe you celebrate | 我简直不敢相信你庆祝 |
[38:13] | a day called Saint Shaquille O’Neal’s Day. | 圣沙奎尔·奥尼尔日这种日子 |
[38:16] | You guys have a magical elfling in a red suit | 你们有穿着红衣的魔法精灵 |
[38:19] | that breaks into your house and eats your cookies. | 闯进你屋里吃你的饼干 |
[38:21] | Actually, he’s the boss of the elves, | 其实 他是精灵们的老大 |
[38:23] | so, like, maybe do your research before. | 也许你该先做个调查 |
[38:26] | What I do know is how special you are to me. | 我知道的是你对我有多特别 |
[38:29] | And how sorry I am | 还有我昨天 |
[38:30] | that I didn’t get to spend yesterday with you. | 不能陪你我有多抱歉 |
[38:33] | Well, I guess you were busy catching a deranged killer. | 我猜你忙着去抓疯狂的杀手 |
[38:36] | Baby, we are always catching a deranged killer around here. | 宝贝 我们总是忙着抓疯狂的杀手 |
[38:39] | True. | 没错 |
[38:43] | I will always make it up to you. | 我总是会补偿你的 |
[38:46] | I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[38:47] | You just gotta let me know when it’s this important. | 你只要让我知道这很重要 |
[38:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:53] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | Ready to get your schmoopy on? | 准备好呆笨了吗 |
[38:56] | ‘Cause, you know, my schmoopy game is real strong. | 我的亲呆笨游戏可强了 |
[39:06] | This is cruel and unusual. | 这很残忍和不寻常 |
[39:10] | How will I survive in here without my Kindle? | 没有电子书阅读器 我在这要怎么生存 |
[39:14] | You ain’t touching anything electronic ever again. | 你不能再碰任何电子设备 |
[39:19] | There’s three layers of signal-dampening walls | 你跟外面的世界之间 |
[39:21] | between you and the world. | 有三层信号屏蔽的墙 |
[39:23] | No wiring. Not even a lightbulb. | 没有电线 甚至没有电灯泡 |
[39:25] | There’s technology everywhere these days. | 现今到处都是科技 |
[39:27] | That’s fine, we just have one question for you. | 好吧 我们只有一个问题问你 |
[39:29] | That particle accelerator explosion four years ago– | 四年前粒子加速器爆炸时 |
[39:32] | you were living in Silicon Valley. | 你住在硅谷 |
[39:34] | So, if you weren’t here that night, | 那晚你不在这里 |
[39:36] | how did you get your powers? | 你怎么获得超能力的 |
[39:39] | Oh, you’re not gonna believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[39:40] | It really was something, though. | 但真的有这么回事 |
[39:42] | A real life changer. | 现实生活改变者 |
[39:43] | And do you two wanna know the best part? | 你俩想知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[39:47] | I wasn’t the only one. | 不是只有我一个 |
[39:51] | So, good luck, gentlemen. | 祝好运 先生们 |
[39:53] | Think Central City’s about to have its hands full. | 看来中城要忙起来了 |
[40:03] | Thank you for letting us see the prisoner, Warden Wolfe. | 谢谢你让我们见囚犯 沃夫监狱长 |
[40:05] | Oh, my pleasure. Did you get what you needed? | 乐意效劳 你们得到你们需要的东西了吗 |
[40:07] | – We think so. – Well, not to worry. | -应该是的 -好吧 别担心 |
[40:09] | This so-called Kilgore isn’t going anywhere. | 这个叫基尔戈的人不会离开的 |
[40:11] | We’ll take good care of him. | 我们会看好他的 |
[40:17] | How is it possible that Deacon’s a meta | 如果迪肯不是从威尔斯的 |
[40:19] | if he didn’t get his powers | 粒子加速器爆炸时获取超能力 |
[40:20] | from Wells’ particle accelerator blowing up? | 那他怎么可能变成超能力者的呢 |
[40:22] | However it happened, we will figure it out, | 不管是怎么回事 我们会搞明白的 |
[40:24] | and we will be ready. | 而且我们会准备好的 |
[40:25] | After Cisco gets all that tech out of your suit. | 等西斯科把你战衣上的科技都取出来 |
[40:28] | You don’t need fancy gadgets to be the Flash. | 你当闪电侠不需要那些奇特小配件 |
[40:30] | – You are the Flash. – No. | -你是闪电侠 -不 |
[40:31] | We are. | 我们是 |
[40:35] | Did I miss something? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[40:57] | Ah, one of my childhood favorites. | 我童年最喜欢的作品之一 |
[41:01] | Schubert’s “Unfinished Eighth Symphony.” | 舒伯特的《第八交响曲(未完成)》 |
[41:03] | Unfinished until now. | 不过现在已经完成了 |
[41:05] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[41:06] | It was surprisingly simple to extrapolate | 当我熟悉了他作品的大体时 |
[41:08] | the remaining movements once I familiarized myself | 推算接下来的乐章 |
[41:11] | with the body of his work. | 就变得惊人得简单 |
[41:12] | All 600 of his works? | 他的所有六百份作品吗 |
[41:14] | I woke up early this morning. | 我今天起得早 |
[41:23] | Do you have an update? | 你有新情况要汇报吗 |
[41:26] | Subject One has been located. | 已找到对象一的所在位置 |
[41:29] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[41:30] | Locked up in the meta-human wing | 此刻被关在 |
[41:32] | at Iron Heights as we speak. | 铁山监狱的超能力者区 |
[41:34] | He’s right where you wanted him. | 他就在你需要他的地方 |
[41:37] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[41:39] | Now we find the others. | 找出其他人 |