时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The Flash is back! | 闪电侠回来了 |
[00:04] | How did you get your powers? | 你怎么获得超能力的 |
[00:05] | Oh, you’re not gonna believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[00:06] | And do you two want to know the best part? | 你俩想知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[00:08] | I wasn’t the only one. | 不是只有我一个 |
[00:10] | Iris West, will you marry me? | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:11] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[00:12] | – This isn’t good-bye. – No. | -这不是告别 -对 |
[00:14] | More like, “See you later.” | 这更像是回头见 |
[00:16] | He’s right where you wanted him. | 他就在你需要他的地方 |
[00:17] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[00:18] | We find the others. | 找出其他人 |
[00:29] | Begin recording. | 开始记录 |
[00:32] | Observations on subject number two. | 对二号目标的观察 |
[00:34] | Name, Rebecca Sharpe. | 姓名 丽贝卡·夏普 |
[00:37] | Or as she prefers, | 或者她更喜欢 |
[00:38] | the plebeian sobriquet Becky. | 这个很普通的绰号 贝琪 |
[00:41] | It’s Becky with a Y, not, an I-E, | 是王字旁的琪 不是基础的基 |
[00:44] | or an E-E, just Y. | 也不是吉祥的吉 |
[00:45] | And you heard me say “No milk,” right? | 你知道我要的是无奶的吧 |
[00:48] | ‘Cause I am severely lactose intolerant, like… | 因为我有乳糖不耐症 |
[00:51] | Subject was born in Sarasota, Florida, | 该目标出生于佛罗里达萨拉索塔 |
[00:54] | the first indignity in a life | 人生中第一次受侮辱 |
[00:56] | full of unfortunate circumstances. | 充满了各种不幸 |
[01:06] | Oh, that is definitely not soy. | 这绝对不是豆奶 |
[01:10] | Subject lives with her boyfriend. | 该目标跟她男朋友住在一起 |
[01:12] | Almost there, almost there, almost there. | 马上就到 马上就到 马上就到 |
[01:16] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[01:19] | We are going to deal with this… | 我们要好好谈谈这事 |
[01:22] | in five–five to ten minutes. | 等五分钟 或十分钟之后 |
[01:25] | Correction… | 更正 |
[01:27] | Subject previously lived | 该目标以前 |
[01:29] | with her boyfriend. | 跟她男朋友住在一起 |
[01:31] | – Oh, I don’t know. – Subject’s occupation… | -我不知道 -该目标的职业 |
[01:33] | – Should I stay? – Blackjack dealer. | -我是不出牌呢 -赌场发牌手 |
[01:35] | Or should I hit? | 还是出 |
[01:37] | – Subject’s temperament… – I–I don’t know, man. | -该目标的性格 -我不知道 |
[01:40] | I think you should just hit. Why don’t you hit? | 我觉得你应该出牌 为什么不出呢 |
[01:42] | – Defeatist. – Okay, I’ll hit. | -失败主义者 -好吧 我出 |
[01:44] | Great, perfect. And… | 很好 非常好 |
[01:46] | Got 21! | 21点 |
[01:47] | There it is. Hereh. | 中了吧 |
[01:52] | Here you go, sir. Congratulations. | 这是您的 先生 恭喜你 |
[01:53] | – Thank you, sweetheart. – Sure. | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -不客气 |
[01:55] | – There you go. – Oh, that’s–that’s nice. | -给你 -太感谢了 |
[01:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Looks like I found my good luck charm. | 看来我找到了好运气 |
[02:02] | My appletini. | 我的苹果马提尼 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:06] | Can I–can I maybe just– | 能不能 有没有可能 |
[02:07] | can I get a reference, you think? | 给我一封推荐信呢 |
[02:09] | No? | 不行吗 |
[02:10] | Subject believes no matter what she does, | 该目标相信无论她做什么 |
[02:12] | the universe will conspire to punish her. | 整个世界都会惩罚她 |
[02:15] | Another job. Ow! Okay. | 再找个工作 没问题 |
[02:17] | Or as she writes on her Myspace page, | 或者就像她在社交网页上写的 |
[02:20] | “I am jinxed.” | “我真倒霉” |
[02:28] | Great! There goes another car. | 真好 这辆车也这样了 |
[02:35] | It’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事的 不生气 |
[02:36] | Subject’s low self-esteem suggests | 该目标的自卑感说明 |
[02:39] | she will be easily manipulated. | 她将会很容易受人摆布 |
[02:41] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[02:47] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[02:50] | Oh, come on. | 别走 |
[02:51] | I’m here! Hey, oh, yes! | 等等我 太好了 |
[02:54] | Thank you, universe! Finally, some good luck. | 谢天谢地 终于有好运了 |
[02:58] | Hi. Okay. | 你好 好了 |
[03:42] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[03:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. I lost Caitlin. | 我不知道 我找不到凯特琳了 |
[03:49] | There’s too many of them, man. | 他们人太多了 |
[03:50] | No, you can take them. Just listen to me. | 没事 你能行的 听我指挥 |
[03:53] | You just need to do one thing. | 你只需要做一件事 |
[03:56] | Run, Barry. Run! | 跑 巴里 跑 |
[04:04] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:06] | They got me. | 他们干掉我了 |
[04:08] | Oh, you have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[04:18] | For real, Chad? In the back? | 来这手 查得 背后袭击 |
[04:20] | Suck it, old man. | 活该 老头子 |
[04:24] | Wait, did you guys die already? | 等等 你们俩都死了吗 |
[04:26] | Well, Chad… | 查得这小子 |
[04:27] | he just told us– | 他刚才说 |
[04:30] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what’s wrong with kids these days. | 我不知道现在的孩子都怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Churlish. | 一点礼貌都没有 |
[04:37] | You better watch yourself, Chad. | 你最好小心点 查得 |
[04:38] | Come at me at the paintball field next time. | 下次彩弹野战再打过 |
[04:40] | I’ll kick your little– | 我会打得你屁滚… |
[04:41] | Hey! Mrs. McConnell. | 麦康奈尔太太 |
[04:43] | How you doing? Chad’s a treasure. | 你好吗 查得真是个好孩子 |
[04:45] | – He really is. – Pretzel for Caitlin. | -真的 -凯特琳的椒盐卷饼 |
[04:47] | Corn dog for Iris, two franks for Cisco– | 爱瑞丝的玉米热狗 西斯科的两根肉肠 |
[04:50] | Yes, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[04:51] | Three burgers, five churros, | 巴里的三个汉堡 |
[04:52] | and six funnel cakes for Barry. | 五根西班牙油条和六个油炸饼 |
[04:54] | Look at all of this junk. Guys, I’m really sorry. | 看看这些垃圾食品 各位 真的很抱歉 |
[04:58] | If the pipes in the house | 如果不是家里的管道 |
[04:59] | weren’t making this weird, annoying sound, | 发出奇怪又烦人的声响 |
[05:02] | I would have just actually had you all over for dinner. | 我就会请你们去家里吃晚饭 |
[05:04] | Squeaky pipes at the West house. | 韦斯特家嘎吱作响的管道 |
[05:05] | What a surprise. | 没啥好惊讶的 |
[05:06] | Really? You’re familiar with this sound? | 真的吗 你们听过这种声响吗 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:09] | You mean the– | 你是说 |
[05:13] | – Yeah. – It’s been doing that for… | -没错 -管道已经这样响了 |
[05:15] | – 18 years? – Yeah. | -十八年吧 -没错 |
[05:17] | Every house has a personality, Iris. | 每间房子都有自己的个性 爱瑞丝 |
[05:19] | Just likes to be heard. | 就是想让人听到而已 |
[05:22] | Oh, my gosh. They broke up. | 天呐 他们分手了 |
[05:24] | The Wexler-Waclawiks broke up. | 韦克斯勒和瓦兹拉威克斯分手了 |
[05:26] | – For real? – Yes. | -来真的吗 -真的 |
[05:27] | – Hell yeah. – Yes! | -好极了 -棒 |
[05:28] | Uh, who are the Wexler-Wa-claws-wilix, | 韦克斯勒和瓦克拉威克利斯是谁 |
[05:30] | and why are we happy that their love is dead? | 你们为什么这么开心别人的爱情完蛋了 |
[05:32] | They’re a couple that were getting married | 他们是一对情侣 本来这个周末 |
[05:33] | at the Propizio the weekend of the 2nd. | 要在第二街的普罗皮齐奥举办婚宴的 |
[05:35] | Which means now the venue is open. | 就是说现在那个场地空出来了 |
[05:37] | That’s amazing. What good luck. | 太棒了 运气真好 |
[05:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就是啊 |
[05:39] | So now we just have to put a deposit down. | 现在我们只要付定金就行 |
[05:41] | I’ll run it over. | 我过去付 |
[05:41] | Nope, already covered, babe. | 不用 已经付好了 宝贝 |
[05:44] | Oh, God. Breach alert, guys. | 天呐 缺口警报响了 各位 |
[05:46] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[06:03] | Hey, Harry, um, is Jesse not coming? | 哈里 杰西不来吗 |
[06:08] | So, um… | 那个嘛 |
[06:09] | I thought Jesse and I were having date night. | 我和杰西今晚不是要约会吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, that’s what you thought. | 那是你想的 |
[06:16] | Let me just– okay. | 先让我… 好了 |
[06:24] | Just let me… | 先让我 |
[06:30] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[06:31] | Hey, Wally. It’s me. | 沃利 是我 |
[06:33] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:34] | So, I’ve, um– I’ve been doing some thinking. | 我一直在想一些事情 |
[06:37] | And– | 然后 |
[06:38] | You know, we’ve both been so busy… | 我们俩一直都这么忙 |
[06:41] | You and Earth– | 你和地球 |
[06:45] | Stupid hologram. | 破烂全息图 |
[06:46] | You know, it’s that darn Atlantean plastic. | 都怪那个该死的亚特兰大塑料 |
[06:48] | It’s really shoddy workmanship. | 工艺实在是粗制滥造 |
[06:50] | – Sorry about this. – What is– what is this thing? | -很抱歉 -这是什么东西 |
[06:57] | Break– breakup cube. | 分手 分手魔方 |
[07:00] | You don’t have breakup cubes on your Earth? | 你们的地球上没有分手魔方吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, that’s not good. Okay. | 这下糟了 好吧 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:08] | A breakup cube is, uh– | 分手魔方就是 |
[07:12] | kind of what it sounds like. | 分手的时候用的 |
[07:13] | You know, you record a message for the person you want to– | 录一段留言给你想分手的人 |
[07:17] | the person, and you, uh, pick a music setting, | 然后选择音乐设置 |
[07:20] | and then there’s a tissue that pops out if you need that. | 如果有需要的话 还会有纸巾弹出来 |
[07:23] | You know, a breakup cube. | 就是分手魔方 |
[07:25] | Jesse’s breaking up with me with a cube? | 杰西要用分手魔方和我分手吗 |
[07:29] | Seems like a really convenient way to break somebody’s heart. | 这种让人心碎的方式还真是便利 |
[07:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:33] | What did she say in the message? | 她的留言说了些什么 |
[07:35] | You know, you heard. You– you’re a great guy– | 你也听到了 你是个好人 |
[07:37] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[07:39] | Don’t you have total recall? | 难道你不记得全部内容吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah– no, no. Don’t– I did. | 嗯 不记得 我记得 |
[07:43] | I don’t. I did, but I don’t. | 我不记得 我记得 但是又不记得 |
[07:48] | Come on, don’t make me– | 拜托 别逼我… |
[07:50] | she– you heard. | 她… 你听到了 |
[07:51] | She said that you’re a great, great guy | 她说你是个好人 |
[07:53] | and that she was busy on our Earth, | 但是她在我们的地球上很忙 |
[07:54] | and that you’re busy here filling in for– | 而你在这忙着暂代他人… |
[07:56] | you know– | 你懂的 |
[07:58] | on this Earth, and she just felt that you guys | 你在这个地球上忙 所以她只是觉得你们俩 |
[08:00] | were a little out of sync. | 有些不同步 |
[08:01] | You know, and that she thought she needed | 所以她觉得她需要点时间 |
[08:02] | some time, you know, to work on her stuff. | 去做她的事 |
[08:05] | You know, it’s not you, it’s me. | 不是因为你 是因为我 |
[08:07] | Not me. Her, me. | 也不是因为我 是她和我 |
[08:09] | Her, not me. Her. | 是她 不是我 是她 |
[08:12] | And–and she said, you know, “I’ll never forget you, | 然后她说 你知道 “我绝不会忘记你 |
[08:14] | Wally West, because you’re amazing,” | 沃利·韦斯特 你相当了不起” |
[08:16] | and then, uh, that you were her… | 然后 就是你是她的 |
[08:20] | First. | 第一个 |
[08:25] | And a bunch of other stuff. Not important. | 还有些其他的东西 不重要的 |
[08:27] | So–but he’s tough. You don’t need that, right? | 所以 他很坚强的 你不需要 对吧 |
[08:28] | You’re a tough guy. Right, West? | 你是个坚强的小伙子 对吧 韦斯特 |
[08:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[08:33] | Yeah, um… | 好… |
[08:41] | He doesn’t want the cube. I don’t blame him. | 他不想要魔方 不怪他 |
[08:46] | 211s at First National and O’Sullivan Bank. | 第一国家与奥沙利文银行发生抢劫 |
[08:49] | Could be a spree. | 可能是连续作案 |
[08:50] | Central City Bank’s on that avenue, too. | 中城银行也在那条道上 |
[08:52] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[08:56] | We’re not done. | 咱们还没完呢 |
[08:57] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry, I don’t know why the app crashed. | 抱歉 我不知道为什么应用崩溃了 |
[09:06] | But, uh, this one’s on the house. | 不过 这次算我请客吧 |
[09:16] | Find a penny, pick it up, | 找到一铜板 捡起来 |
[09:18] | then all day you’ll have good luck. | 然后一天都会有好运 |
[09:20] | So true. | 非常准 |
[09:22] | Ah, afternoon, ma’am. | 下午好 女士 |
[09:23] | It is a good afternoon, Mr. Security Man. | 确实是个好下午 保安先生 |
[09:42] | Please, don’t touch the oven, Mom. | 千万别碰烤炉 妈妈 |
[10:01] | Aww, you waited for me. | 你等着我呢啊 |
[10:09] | – I see her. – She’s getting away in a Prius. | -我看到她了 -她正准备坐普锐斯逃跑 |
[10:11] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[10:12] | the Flash is faster than a Prius. | 闪电侠可比普锐斯快 |
[10:28] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[10:36] | That’s the least secure security footage | 这是我看到过的 |
[10:38] | I’ve ever seen. | 最不安全的安保视频 |
[10:38] | Yeah, that’s not even the strangest thing she made happen. | 那还不是她造成的最奇怪的事情 |
[10:41] | I mean, I slipped on a barrel of marbles. | 我是说 我在一堆弹球上滑倒了 |
[10:43] | It was like I was in a cartoon. | 就好像我在卡通里一样 |
[10:44] | That’s some seriously bad luck. | 这可真是运气不好啊 |
[10:46] | Yeah, there’s no such thing as luck. | 这世上可没有运气这个东西 |
[10:47] | Yeah? Tell that to my cousin Hector. | 是吗 去告诉我的表兄赫克托吧 |
[10:49] | He got jinxed by an ex. | 他跟一个前任沾了晦气 |
[10:51] | Hasn’t been able to find a mall parking spot for three years. | 已经有三年找不到超市停车位了 |
[10:54] | Hey, so we ran the sketches you made us | 我们将你给我的画像通过 |
[10:56] | through the CCP database, and… | 中城警局数据库进行了搜索 然后… |
[10:58] | Her name’s Becky Sharpe. She’s 24 years old, no priors. | 她的名字叫贝琪·夏普 24岁没前科 |
[11:02] | No priors? Then why is she in the database? | 没前科 那她为什么在数据库里 |
[11:04] | Because in the last three years | 因为最近三年里 |
[11:05] | she’s lived in Central City, | 她住在中城 |
[11:06] | she’s been rear-ended four times, | 她被追尾过四次 |
[11:08] | her identity stolen twice– | 个人身份被偷两次 |
[11:10] | A cat burglar literally burgled her cat. | 一个小偷的偷走了她的猫 |
[11:13] | Okay, you see, Harry? | 好了 你看 哈里 |
[11:14] | That is bad juju. | 那就是坏运气 |
[11:16] | Okay, Ramon, what you call juju, | 好吧 拉蒙 你叫做运气的东西 |
[11:18] | I call quantum entanglement. | 我叫做量子纠缠 |
[11:20] | Discrete quantum particles are connected, | 离散的量子粒子是互相关联的 |
[11:22] | and when triggered, they simulate a synchronicity | 当它们纠缠在一起 会模仿同步 |
[11:24] | that, to the untrained eye-to the common eye– | 这个 在菜鸟眼里 在一般人眼里 |
[11:28] | could seem like luck. | 可能看起来像是运气 |
[11:29] | So if Becky can affect the particles around her | 如果贝琪能够影响她周围的粒子 |
[11:31] | in a positive way, then their connected particles | 以至于能够让它们相关联的粒子 |
[11:33] | start spinning negatively. | 开始反方向旋转 |
[11:34] | So when good things happen to her, | 这样她身上发生好事时 |
[11:35] | bad things happen all around her. | 她周围就会发生坏事 |
[11:37] | Great, she’s got a good luck field. | 真棒 她有个好运力场 |
[11:39] | – She’s a meta. – Well, except she can’t be. | -她是超能力者 -但是她不可能是啊 |
[11:42] | I mean, she’s only been in Central City for three years. | 我是说 她只在中城呆了三年 |
[11:44] | Yeah, so there’s no way she was affected | 是啊 所以她肯定不可能被 |
[11:45] | by the particle accelerator explosion. | 粒子加速器的爆炸影响到 |
[11:47] | Well, neither was Kilgre. | 基尔戈也不可能 |
[11:48] | We saw firsthand what he could do. | 我们都看到他的能力了 |
[11:50] | Not to sound like a broken record, | 不想老是这么重复 |
[11:51] | but where the hell are all these new metas coming from? | 但是这些超能力者都是哪来的 |
[11:53] | You know what? Maybe the scanners | 你知道吗 也许衣服里的 |
[11:54] | in the suit picked something up. | 扫描器抓取到了些什么 |
[11:56] | You said you took all the tech out. | 你说你把所有数码产品去除了 |
[11:57] | Okay, well, I left something in. | 好吧 我留下了些 |
[11:59] | Okay? Sue me. | 怎样 告我去啊 |
[12:01] | Cecile needs me at the house. | 塞西尔需要我回去一趟 |
[12:02] | You guys let me know what you find out, all right? | 你们找到什么就通知我 好吗 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:06] | – There. – Yeah, I-I see it, okay? | -这里 -对 我看到了 好吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah, the suit definitely registered trace amounts | 没错 战服在贝琪身上抓取到了 |
[12:10] | of dark matter on Becky. | 暗物质的痕迹 |
[12:11] | So if there was another dark matter incident– | 所以如果有其他暗物质意外 |
[12:13] | We need to figure out how and where it happened, ASAP. | 我们必须尽快找出是在哪里如何发生的 |
[12:16] | I’ll calibrate your satellite | 我来重新调整你的卫星 |
[12:17] | to scan for the same dark matter found in the suit. | 扫描和战服上相同的暗物质 |
[12:19] | – Uh, no, you won’t. – Yeah, I will. | -你不能 -我能 |
[12:20] | Don’t touch the sat– don’t touch the satellite! | 别碰… 别碰那个卫星 |
[12:23] | – I’ll be touching it. – Don’t! | -我就要碰 -不行 |
[12:25] | Um, something just arrived for me at the loft. | 家里来快递了 |
[12:27] | I gotta go. | 我得去拿了 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:34] | You called the plumber. | 你叫了水管工 |
[12:35] | Joe West, I cannot keep living with that sound. | 乔·韦斯特 有那个声音我可受不了 |
[12:38] | You know, this house is, uh– | 这个房子… |
[12:40] | – Bitchin’? – No. | -棘手吗 -不 |
[12:42] | It’s in need of some work. | 只是需要一些修缮 |
[12:44] | In my certified opinion, you need all new piping. | 以我专业的视角看 所有的水管都得换 |
[12:47] | Now, it’ll set you back 15 thou. | 会让您破费1万5千块 |
[12:52] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | Thank you…so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:56] | You’ve, uh–you’ve given us a lot to think about. | 我们需要考虑一下 |
[12:58] | And I mean a whole lot. | 考虑很多 |
[13:05] | 15 thou. | 1万5千块 |
[13:06] | My great uncle paid less for this whole place. | 我叔祖父买下这里都没花那么多 |
[13:10] | I guess I’m gonna have to break open the piggybank. | 我估计得把那个储蓄罐砸开了 |
[13:13] | Or, you know, we could take that 15. | 或者我们可以留着这1万5千块 |
[13:16] | We could put it towards a down payment on something new. | 作为新房子的分期首付 |
[13:22] | You’re suggesting that we sell my house? | 你是说让我卖掉房子吗 |
[13:26] | Babe, I’m just saying, you know, this is– | 宝贝 我只是建议 |
[13:28] | this is a really big place for a couple | 这房子对于我们这样一对 |
[13:30] | of empty nesters like us, and there’s always | 独居的夫妇而言太大了 总会有 |
[13:32] | gonna be something that’s gonna need replacing. | 一些东西需要替换 |
[13:35] | Let me think about it, okay? | 我考虑一下 好吗 |
[13:38] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[13:40] | Think about it. | 想一想 |
[13:42] | – I’ll think about it. – Mm-hmm, think about it. | -我会考虑的 -好好考虑 |
[13:55] | Barry! Oh, my God. Turn around! | 巴里 天呐 快转过身去 |
[13:56] | – I did! – Did you see? | -转过去了 -你看到了吗 |
[13:57] | – No, I didn’t see. – You saw! | -没有 -你看到了 |
[13:59] | I did…see. But just for a second. | 我是看到了 不过也就一秒 |
[14:01] | Which is like an eternity for a speedster. | 对于极速者来说就是很久了 |
[14:04] | You know it’s bad luck to see a bride in her dress | 在婚礼前看到新娘穿婚纱 |
[14:05] | before the wedding day. | 可不吉利了 |
[14:07] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[14:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[14:11] | Um, the Propizio called. | 吉祥利来电话了 |
[14:14] | We’re not gonna be able to have our wedding there. | 我们不能在那里办婚礼了 |
[14:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:17] | Well, um, the villa burned down. | 别墅被烧毁了 |
[14:20] | I guess a crème brûlée competition | 我估计可能是烤布蕾比赛 |
[14:21] | got a little heated. | 进行得太激烈了 |
[14:24] | Okay, well, thankfully we have our backup. | 谢天谢地我们还有备选计划 |
[14:28] | No, another couple booked it this morning. | 没了 另一对新人早上把那里订了 |
[14:34] | It’s okay, though. It’s okay. | 不过没事 |
[14:35] | If we can stop evil time-traveling speedsters | 如果我们能够阻止邪恶的时间旅行极速者 |
[14:38] | from destroying the planet, we can find a wedding venue. | 毁灭地球 我们就能够找到婚礼场地 |
[14:41] | Barry, our wedding is in six weeks. | 巴里 我们的婚礼就在6周后 |
[14:43] | It’ll work out. Okay? | 会解决的 好吗 |
[14:45] | I would marry you anytime, anywhere. | 任何时候 任何地方 我都会娶你 |
[14:58] | Ah, Kobe beef. My favorite. | 神户牛肉 我的最爱 |
[15:02] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[15:03] | What are the chances I’d run into you? | 这什么运气 居然撞见你 |
[15:04] | Is this your secretary? | 这是你的秘书吗 |
[15:07] | Funny, you said she was haggard. | 有意思了 你说她干瘪瘪的 |
[15:09] | – No, I–I never said– – I’ll get that for you. | -不 我从没说过 -我帮你捡起来 |
[15:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:18] | What’s wrong with all of you? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[15:19] | Who makes soup so hot? | 谁把汤做得那么烫 |
[15:23] | As lusterless as Rebecca is, | 丽贝卡现在过得没有光彩 |
[15:25] | she may be the most formidable of them all. | 但她可能是所有人中最强大的 |
[15:27] | Then why don’t we get her now? | 那为什么现在不把她弄过来 |
[15:29] | The capricious nature of her powers | 她力量善变的天性 |
[15:30] | warrants further observation. | 需要更多观察 |
[15:38] | Oh, man, are those live lobsters? | 天呐 那是活龙虾吗 |
[15:43] | – Give me that. You’re not– – Stop hovering, okay? | -给我 你别… -别这样了 好吗 |
[15:45] | – You’re not holding it right. – I know how to read | -你拿得不对 -我知道该怎么看 |
[15:46] | – a dark matter scan, Harry. – Well, not from where I sit, | -暗物质扫描仪 哈里 -依我看 |
[15:47] | – you don’t. – Oh yeah, good one. | -你可不会 -说得好 |
[15:49] | Don’t you have somewhere else to be, | 你不能去别的地方吗 |
[15:50] | like breaking another speedster’s heart? | 比如伤另一个极速者的心 |
[15:52] | Sorry I’m late. Iris and I just lost | 抱歉来迟了 爱瑞丝和我在24小时不到的时间 |
[15:54] | two wedding venues in less than 24 hours. | 失去了2个办婚礼的场地 |
[15:56] | – Ah, bad juju. – Give me that, okay? | -运气真差 -给我 好吗 |
[15:59] | Test, all right. Here we go. | 测试 好的 这就开始了 |
[16:01] | And adjust. | 调整 |
[16:05] | – Sorry. – Ah, sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[16:06] | Here, here. Right here. | 这这 就是这儿 |
[16:08] | This is where Becky Sharpe was exposed to Dark Matter. | 这就是贝琪·夏普接触暗物质的地方 |
[16:11] | – Here? – Yes. | -这里吗 -是的 |
[16:13] | It can’t be. This is the middle of the street. | 不可能 这是道路中间 |
[16:14] | It’s not even an interesting one. | 都不是个有趣的地方 |
[16:15] | My scans are accurate. | 我的扫描很精确 |
[16:16] | – Your scans are accurate? – My scans are accurate! | -你这扫描准吗 -我的扫描十分精准 |
[16:17] | Explain how there’s nothing within miles of here | 那解释下为什么方圆几公里 |
[16:19] | capable of even creating dark matter. | 都没有能产生暗物质的东西 |
[16:21] | There was three weeks ago. | 三周前有 |
[16:25] | This is where I came out of the Speed Force. | 这是我从神速力出来的地方 |
[16:29] | No, it isn’t. You came out in Ivy City. | 不是 你出来的地方是常春藤城 |
[16:31] | No, I ran there after. But I remember now. | 不 我后来跑到那的 但我现在记得 |
[16:33] | This is where I came out. | 这就是我出来的地方 |
[16:35] | This is where the portal opened. | 这就是传送门打开的地方 |
[16:37] | And a wave of dark matter washed out with you. | 一波暗物质也和你一起冲出来了 |
[16:40] | I can only imagine how many meta-humans you created. | 我不敢想你创造了多少超能力者 |
[16:48] | My best guess? | 要我猜 |
[16:50] | A busload. | 一公交车的人 |
[17:01] | We did it? | 我们创造的 |
[17:02] | We brought dark matter into Central City? | 我们把暗物质带到了中城 |
[17:04] | When you pulled me out of the Speed Force, yeah. | 就是你们把我拉出神速力的时候 |
[17:06] | All the people on that bus, | 所有在那个公交车上的人 |
[17:07] | we turned them into metas. | 我们把他们变都成了超能力者 |
[17:09] | Every time we try to do something right, | 每次我们想做点好事的时候 |
[17:11] | – it goes horribly wrong. – We’re cursed. | -总会出大错 -我们被咒骂了 |
[17:14] | Maybe we should burn some sage. | 或许咱们应该烧点鼠尾草 |
[17:15] | – Guys, we’re not cursed. – You’re not cursed. | -各位 咱们没被咒骂 -你没被咒骂 |
[17:18] | – You should be cursed at. – Okay, why should we | -但你们该被咒骂 -为什么我们 |
[17:20] | – be “Cursed at”? – You should be cursed at | -要被咒骂 -你们该被咒骂 |
[17:22] | because you opened the Speed Force | 因为你们没有咨询我 |
[17:23] | – without consulting me. – Okay, I don’t think | -就打开神速力 -好了 我觉得 |
[17:24] | we need to rehash– | 我们不要再提 |
[17:26] | – All right. – Okay, I did consult you, | -好吧 -我的确咨询你了 |
[17:28] | and you’re the one who gave me the calculations | 原本就是你 |
[17:29] | – in the first place. – Yeah, I told you not to use | -告诉我这个计算 -我告诉你 |
[17:31] | them without consulting me. I said, “Ramon, | 咨询我之前不要使用 我原话是 “拉蒙 |
[17:32] | don’t use the calculations without consulting me.” | 咨询我之前不要使用这个计算” |
[17:34] | – Guys. – Yeah, yeah, I heard you. | -各位 -我听到了 |
[17:36] | – I didn’t see the need for that. – And that’s why | -我觉得没必要 -这就是为啥 |
[17:37] | – you should be cursed at. – What does that even mean? | -你活该被咒骂 -到底什么意思 |
[17:39] | What does it mean? It means you’re a– | 什么意思 意思是你是个… |
[17:41] | Okay, you know what? This is exactly why | 你知道不 这就是为什么 |
[17:42] | we didn’t contact you, ’cause the last thing we need | 我们没联系你 因为我们最不需要的 |
[17:44] | around here is more of your salty-ass attitude. | 就是你可恶的尖酸态度 |
[17:46] | If you don’t need my salty attitude, | 如果你不需要我这种态度 |
[17:47] | then maybe you should carry on without me. | 或许你应该自己干 |
[17:49] | I’ll let myself out. | 我就撤了 |
[17:50] | Oh, are you going back to your Earth? | 你要回你的地球吗 |
[17:50] | I’ll breach you there right now. | 我现在就把你送回去 |
[17:51] | “I’ll breach you there right now!” | “我现在就把你送回去” |
[17:53] | – That’s not what I sound like. – That was really high. | -我才不是那样的 -调真高 |
[17:57] | Listen, Cisco, I know Harry could stand | 西斯科 我知道哈里会坚持 |
[17:58] | to work on his bedside manner, but– | 那种医生对病人似的态度 但… |
[18:00] | You know what? We don’t need him. | 你知道吗 我们不需要他 |
[18:02] | What we need is to focus on catching this meta. | 我们需要的就是集中精力抓住超能力者 |
[18:04] | – Am I right? – Yeah, you’re right. | -我说的对吧 -对 你说得对 |
[18:06] | But Becky doesn’t seem like one of our typical villains. | 但贝琪看起来不像那种典型的反派 |
[18:08] | I think if we could track her down, | 如果我们能追踪她 |
[18:10] | maybe we could get through to her. | 我们也许能说服她 |
[18:12] | Hey, Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[18:14] | What? I’m on my way. | 什么 我马上到 |
[18:18] | I need you to run me to the house. | 我需要你带我去家里 |
[18:20] | You said you never wanted– | 你说你永远不想 |
[18:21] | I need you to run me to the house. | 我需要你带我去家里 |
[18:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 遵命 |
[18:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:30] | The ceiling went from clanking to howling, | 屋顶从叮当响发展成啸鸣 |
[18:35] | and then it just started pouring all this stuff down. | 然后这东西就开始顺着流下来了 |
[18:39] | Yeah. We need to turn the water off, stat. | 是 得把水阀关了 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:43] | So, the water valve is in the crawl space. | 水阀在架空层里 |
[18:47] | Um, don’t ever go into the crawl space. | 千万别去架空层里 |
[18:50] | I hear you, loud and clear. | 我听到了 很清楚 |
[18:52] | Barry, thank you very much for your help. | 巴里 太谢谢你了 |
[18:55] | I’m gonna go check upstairs. | 我上楼看看去 |
[18:58] | Man, why is this happening? | 天呐 怎么会这样 |
[19:01] | That girl jinx us? | 那女孩给我们带来厄运吗 |
[19:02] | No, no. Nobody jinxed us. | 不 没人给咱们带来厄运 |
[19:04] | This house is just… | 这个房子只是 |
[19:07] | what’s another word for “old”? | 除了老还可以怎么说 |
[19:08] | – Vintage. – Vintage. | -年代久远 -年代久远 |
[19:10] | Cecile thinks I should sell it. | 塞西尔认为我应该卖了它 |
[19:13] | Yeah? What do you think? | 是吗 你怎么看 |
[19:16] | I think she’s got a point. | 我觉得她说得有理 |
[19:19] | Life would be a hell of a lot easier in a brand-new house. | 在新房子生活会好很多 |
[19:22] | – Sounds like an easy decision. – It should be. | -听起来很好决定啊 -应该如此 |
[19:26] | But this house has got one thing | 但这个屋子有一样东西 |
[19:29] | no other house will ever have. | 其他房子都不会有 |
[19:33] | Remember I’d measure you kids at every birthday? | 记得你们每次生日我都给你们量身高吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. I outgrew Iris at 12. | 是啊 我12岁的时候超过了爱瑞丝 |
[19:38] | She kept saying she’d catch up. | 她一直说她会赶上的 |
[19:41] | All my memories of you kids are tied into these walls. | 关于你们的全部回忆和这些墙连在一起 |
[19:46] | How can I give that up? | 我怎么能放弃这些呢 |
[19:48] | Well, you don’t have to give that up, Joe. | 你不必抛下它们啊 乔 |
[19:49] | We’ll always have those memories, | 回忆会一直都在的 |
[19:51] | no matter where you live. | 不管你住在哪 |
[19:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:54] | When I came to live here | 我妈妈去世后 |
[19:55] | after my mom died, I learned that | 搬到这里来住教会了我 |
[19:58] | it doesn’t matter where you live. | 重要的不是住在哪里 |
[20:00] | Only matters that you have people that love you. | 重要的是跟爱你的人住一起 |
[20:05] | Hold on. What’s up? | 等等 怎么了 |
[20:07] | Great. Okay, I’ll go there now. | 很好 好 我马上过去 |
[20:10] | Thank you. We’re not jinxed. | 谢谢 我们没有倒霉 |
[20:11] | If we were, Cisco wouldn’t have found Becky. | 要是的话 西斯科就不会找到贝琪 |
[20:13] | She is at Jitters. I’m going there now. | 她在吉特斯 我这就去 |
[20:23] | Winner, winner! Another winner. | 赢了 赢了 又赢了 |
[20:26] | Becky? Hi, you mind if I sit here? | 贝琪 你好 我能坐这吗 |
[20:30] | Oh, today’s my lucky day, but you’re not my type at all. | 今天我运气好 但你完全不是我的菜 |
[20:34] | Can I sit? | 可以坐吗 |
[20:35] | Um, Becky, | 贝琪 |
[20:37] | well, you’re probably wondering how I know your name. | 你可能在想我怎么知道你的名字 |
[20:41] | Mm, it’s written on my cup. | 我的杯子上写着呢 |
[20:44] | Right, um, yeah, but that’s not how I– | 对 好吧 但我不是因此… |
[20:48] | You see, I work for the CCPD as a CSI. | 我是中城警局的犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[20:51] | I investigate very special people. | 我调查非常特别的人 |
[20:54] | – Celebrities? – No, not celebrities. | -名人吗 -不是名人 |
[20:59] | Um, meta-humans. | 是超能力者 |
[21:01] | Which is what I think you are. | 我觉得你就是超能力者 |
[21:04] | See, I think you were exposed to dark matter on a city bus | 我想三周前你在一辆城市公交上 |
[21:08] | three weeks ago. | 被暗物质击中过 |
[21:10] | I think I would know if I was exposed to dark matter. | 要是被暗物质击中了 我会有感觉的 |
[21:14] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[21:16] | Becky, I know you’ve been having a lot of luck lately. | 贝琪 我知道你最近运气很好 |
[21:22] | And that you took some money | 而且你还从中城银行 |
[21:23] | from a Central City bank that doesn’t belong to you. | 拿走了不属于你的钱 |
[21:27] | – How do you know all that? – I just do. | -你怎么知道的 -我就是知道 |
[21:30] | Look, getting powers is overwhelming. | 获得超能力让人变得强大 |
[21:33] | I’m sure you don’t know how they work | 我想你不知道是怎么回事 |
[21:35] | or what you should do with them. | 也不知道该怎么办 |
[21:36] | I have some idea. | 我有些概念 |
[21:41] | Do you really want to test your luck? | 你真的想碰碰运气吗 |
[21:44] | Bad things happen to people that get in my way. | 挡我者 走霉运 |
[21:56] | Listen, CSI guy. | 听着 犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[21:59] | My entire life has been | 我这一生 |
[22:01] | one piece of crummy luck after the next. | 都是一个接一个的霉运 |
[22:05] | Look, we all have ups and downs in life. | 人生都有起起伏伏 |
[22:07] | Oh, not Becky Sharpe. | 贝琪·夏普不是 |
[22:10] | I have only ever been dealt bad hands. | 我一直都在翻烂牌 |
[22:13] | But I knew one day | 但我知道 |
[22:15] | the universe would see it made a mistake. | 总有一天老天爷会意识到自己犯错了 |
[22:18] | And then I’d have the run of the table. | 到时我就会赢得盆满钵满 |
[22:22] | I got on that bus, and Lady Luck smiled on me. | 我上了那辆公交 幸运女神对我笑了 |
[22:28] | Becky, this isn’t some higher power fixing a miscalculation. | 贝琪 这不是什么神在弥补计算错误 |
[22:32] | You have powers, and they’re affecting | 你有超能力 而这能力正在影响 |
[22:34] | everyone around you, making them feel as awful | 你身边的人 让他们跟你之前一样 |
[22:37] | as you used to feel. | 霉运不断 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry about that, but… | 很抱歉 但是 |
[22:43] | maybe it’s just their turn. | 或许就该他们倒霉了 |
[22:45] | Maybe for once, everyone else can feel | 或许就这一次 其他人可以体会 |
[22:47] | for a second how bad I felt my entire life. | 我这前半辈子到底有多倒霉 |
[22:51] | Anyway, there is nothing you can do | 总之 你没有办法 |
[22:56] | to stop me. | 阻止我 |
[23:08] | Toodles. | 再见啦 |
[23:19] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[23:21] | I don’t know. I mean, I’m not sure yet. | 不知道 我还不清楚 |
[23:23] | I can’t get close enough to her without triggering bad luck. | 我一靠近她 就会触发霉运 |
[23:25] | Seriously, that girl’s a hazard. | 讲真 那姑娘简直就是凶险星 |
[23:28] | Hazard, that’s the one. | 凶险星 就这个了 |
[23:30] | Maybe that means the jinx is gone. | 或许那意味着霉运不在了 |
[23:32] | Her powers only work in her immediate vicinity. | 她的超能力只在她身边有效果 |
[23:35] | She didn’t jinx us. | 她没让我们倒霉 |
[23:36] | And the house is still falling to pieces. | 可房子还是摇摇欲坠 |
[23:39] | It’s been falling apart for years, | 房子都摇摇欲坠好几年了 |
[23:41] | just, like, really slowly. | 只是过程很慢很慢 |
[23:43] | Well, plus, Jesse dumped me, too. | 而且杰西也甩了我 |
[23:45] | I–I know, dude. And, you know, that sucks. | 我知道 兄弟 我知道 很难受 |
[23:48] | And we’re up against a meta we can’t even touch. | 而我们要对付的是碰都不能碰的超能力者 |
[23:50] | And we’re the ones who made her in the first place. | 一开始还是我们造就了她 |
[23:52] | Guys, do you have any idea how ridiculous you all sound? | 各位 你们知道你们现在多可笑吗 |
[23:55] | We have not been jinxed. Or cursed, all right? | 我们没有倒霉 也没被诅咒 好吗 |
[23:58] | We make our own luck, right? | 好运气自己造 对吗 |
[24:01] | So what do you say we focus and we figure this out? | 那我们都专心想想怎么解决吧 |
[24:05] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[24:08] | You’re where? | 你在哪 |
[24:16] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:18] | Why did you want me to put on a shirt | 你为什么要我穿衬衣 |
[24:20] | – and meet you at a funeral? – No, no, no. | -跑来葬礼上找你 -不不不 |
[24:22] | I wanted you to meet me at this church. | 我想要你来这座教堂见我 |
[24:23] | – What? – We’re getting married. | -什么 -我们在这结婚 |
[24:24] | – Here, put this on. – Excuse me? | -来 把这个戴上 -什么 |
[24:27] | Barry, we’ve had the worst luck, okay? | 巴里 我们之前简直倒霉透了 对吗 |
[24:28] | From the Dominators to Savitar to gorillas | 经历了支配者到萨维塔再到大猩猩 |
[24:31] | and now these bus metas. | 现在又出现了这些公交车上的超能力者 |
[24:33] | And on top of everything else, now we’re cursed. | 而且除此之外 我们还被诅咒了 |
[24:35] | – Iris, we’re not cursed. – Barry, look. | -爱瑞丝 我们没被诅咒 -巴里 |
[24:37] | You said that you would marry me anytime, anyplace. | 你说你随时随地都愿意娶我 |
[24:39] | – Well, this is– – Right? | -等等 这是 -对吗 |
[24:40] | And I just feel like if we don’t get married now, | 而我就觉得如果我们现在不结婚 |
[24:42] | – it’s never gonna happen. – That’s not true, okay? | -恐怕永远结不了了 -才不会 好吗 |
[24:44] | – I mean– – Oh, it’s our turn. | -我是说 -轮到我们了 |
[24:46] | Our turn. Go, go, go, go, go. | 到我们了 赶紧 快快快 |
[24:48] | – Sorry, sorry. – Sorry, excuse me. | -抱歉 抱歉 -抱歉 劳驾 |
[24:51] | Beautiful service. | 仪式很隆重肃穆 |
[24:52] | – So sorry. – I love this coffin. | -非常遗憾 -我超喜欢这具棺材 |
[24:53] | – Is that cedar? – Hey, let’s–come on. | -是杉木的吗 -来吧 快点 |
[24:58] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[24:59] | – Can I help you? – Uh, yes. | -有什么能效劳的吗 -有的 |
[25:01] | We would like to get married. | 我们俩想结婚 |
[25:03] | Yes, we would. | 是的 没错 |
[25:04] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[25:07] | Well, would you give us a moment | 能给我们一点时间 |
[25:08] | to, reset the altar? | 重新布置一下圣坛吗 |
[25:10] | Oh, no, no, that won’t be necessary. | 不 不用了 不必麻烦了 |
[25:12] | Look, we’ll just–watch. Watch. | 瞧 我们只要 瞧好了 |
[25:15] | – Okay. – We’ll just… | -好了 -我们只要 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:18] | She’s excited. Sorry. | 她有点兴奋 抱歉 |
[25:20] | Flip that around. | 把遗照翻过去 |
[25:21] | Yeah, probably shouldn’t have done that. | 是的 大概或许不应该这么做 |
[25:23] | I know, it’s fine. | 我知道 没事的 |
[25:25] | Okay. We are here today to join… | 好了 我们今天来此是为了参加 |
[25:30] | – That’s you. – Me? | -你的名字 -我 |
[25:31] | Bartholomew Henry Allen. | 巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦 |
[25:33] | – And– – Iris Ann West. | -和 -爱瑞丝·安·韦斯特 |
[25:35] | In holy matrimony. | 迈向神圣的婚姻殿堂 |
[25:38] | – Excuse me. – You okay? | -抱歉 -你还好吗 |
[25:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:45] | Jameson! | 詹姆森 |
[25:47] | Kevin, did you use the cinnamon incense? | 凯文 你是不是用了肉桂熏香 |
[25:50] | You know he’s allergic to it. | 你明知他对肉桂过敏 |
[25:53] | Shame on you. | 真可恶 |
[25:55] | I don’t know if we need to shame the little boy, but– | 我不清楚是不是要去说这孩子 但是 |
[25:56] | No, you’re fine. You’re fine. Walk it off. | 不要紧 没事的 咬咬牙就忍过去了 |
[25:58] | Father… | 神父 |
[26:02] | – It’s fine. – That did not just happen. | -没事 -没有这么倒霉吧 |
[26:04] | You know, it was a… | 你知道吗 刚刚真是一场 |
[26:06] | very nice funeral. | 非常庄重的葬礼 |
[26:08] | Really, Barry? | 认真的吗 巴里 |
[26:24] | That was golden. | 太漂亮了 |
[26:28] | Don’t shoot, okay? | 别开枪 好吗 |
[26:30] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[26:31] | I know you’re trying to help us fix our own colossal screw up. | 我知道你是在试图帮助我们擦屁股 |
[26:34] | – Yeah, like always. – Yeah, I know. | -是的 一如既往 -没错 我知道 |
[26:36] | I mean, I actually thought you’d be at home by now, | 我意思是 我其实都以为你现在应该到家了 |
[26:37] | but here you are working away. | 但你还在这埋头苦干 |
[26:40] | Well… | 其实吧 |
[26:41] | things are a little complicated on Earth-2. | 地球二上的情况有点复杂 |
[26:46] | Everything okay with Jesse? | 杰西一切都好吗 |
[26:47] | Yes. I mean, yes. | 是的 我是说 很好 |
[26:50] | If you must know, I spent the summer | 如果你一定要知道的话 我花了一整个夏天 |
[26:52] | assembling a support staff for her, so– | 给她召集了一队人马 所以 |
[26:54] | Oh, like a Team Quick? | 就像快客小队一样吗 |
[26:56] | – No. – Team Jesse. | -不 -杰西小队 |
[26:58] | – No. – Jesse and the Quicksters. | -不是 -杰西和急速者 |
[26:59] | – They’re not called that. – Well, they should be. | -他们不叫这名 -那真应该用这个名字 |
[27:00] | That sounds like an awesome team. | 听起来像个超赞的小队 |
[27:02] | It is an awesome team, because I assembled it. | 确实是个超赞的小队 因为是我召集的 |
[27:03] | But then, Jesse goes and kicks me off the team, all right? | 然而之后杰西离开了并把我踢出了小队 |
[27:07] | Apparently I’m too much like me, whatever that means. | 显然我太像我自己了 鬼知道这话什么意思 |
[27:11] | I push too hard. You know, too many tests. | 我逼她逼的太紧了 你知道的 太多测试 |
[27:14] | Too many training sessions. | 太多训练课程 |
[27:15] | You know, I don’t allow the team enough time | 我没给小队成员留足够的时间 |
[27:18] | for their personal bonding. | 让他们彼此联络感情 |
[27:19] | I don’t understand millennials. | 我不理解千禧一代 |
[27:21] | Anyway. They took a vote. I’m out. | 总之 他们投票表决把我踢出去了 |
[27:22] | I don’t even have a home to return to now. | 我现在都无家可归了 |
[27:25] | I can’t even go back to my own Earth. | 我甚至都无法回到我自己的地球 |
[27:27] | I’m sure you can empathize, right, Ramon? | 我相信你是有同感的 对吗 拉蒙 |
[27:30] | Because you know what I’m like. Well, you know what? | 因为你知道我是什么样的人 |
[27:32] | We’ll handle Sharpe, | 我们会搞定夏普的 |
[27:34] | and then I’ll be out of your hair. | 然后我就不烦你了 |
[27:45] | Guys, there are low probability events happening all over the city. | 伙计们 全城各处都有低概率事件发生 |
[27:48] | Becky’s quantum field is expanding. | 贝琪的量子场在不断扩张 |
[27:49] | Okay, that’s not possible. | 好了 这不可能 |
[27:50] | Yeah, no, her powers are localized. | 她的超能力是小范围的 |
[27:52] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[27:56] | Babe, you in there? The door’s jammed. | 宝贝你在里面吗 门卡住了 |
[28:00] | One sec. | 马上来 |
[28:08] | Guys, the quantum field is getting higher. | 各位 量子场影响范围更大了 |
[28:13] | My pals said you were bad luck, sir, | 我朋友说你很倒霉 先生 |
[28:14] | but I figure, what are the odds | 但我在想 一个飞行员怎么可能两次遇到 |
[28:16] | a pilot has a goose fly into his engine twice? | 鸟飞进引擎呢 |
[28:27] | Bird strike. | 与鸟相碰 |
[28:29] | Mayday, this is Flight 512 to tower. | 求救 512航班呼叫塔台 |
[28:31] | Lost an engine and are coming down. | 一个引擎失灵 正在往下降 |
[28:32] | When did Hazard get so powerful? | 什么时候凶险星变得这么强大 |
[28:34] | Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so– | 每个作用力都有与之相等的反作用力 |
[28:36] | The more good luck she experiences, | 她经历越多好运 |
[28:37] | the more bad luck she spreads. | 她就传播更多厄运 |
[28:38] | She must be experiencing an extreme level of good luck | 她现在肯定是达到了极值水平的好运 |
[28:41] | for her quantum field to be expanding like this. | 她的量子场才能增强成这样 |
[28:42] | – Where is she now? – She went back to work. | -她现在在哪里 -她回到上班的地方去了 |
[28:47] | Snake eyes! | 两点 |
[28:48] | For the 37th time. | 第37次了 |
[28:51] | Bringing your winnings to 1.2… | 你赢的钱有 |
[28:54] | Million. | 一百二十万了 |
[28:57] | Give me those babies. | 快把筹码给我吧 |
[28:58] | Hi. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | Here we go. Oh, come on, Mama. | 再来一把 来啦 |
[29:05] | Guys, if Becky keeps winning, | 各位 如果贝琪继续赢 |
[29:06] | then bad luck will keep spreading. | 厄运就会一直传播出去 |
[29:07] | This could destroy the whole city. | 这可能会毁掉整座城市 |
[29:08] | – Okay, keep calm, all right? – Keep calm. | -好吧 冷静一下 -冷静一下 |
[29:10] | Nothing’s going wrong here. | 这里没出什么毛病 |
[29:13] | Guys, the particle accelerator turned back on. | 各位 粒子加速器重新开启了 |
[29:17] | It’s gonna explode. | 它会爆炸 |
[29:22] | Four minutes to particle accelerator activation. | 粒子加速器还有四分钟激活 |
[29:25] | Harry, Cisco, status report. | 哈里 西斯科 汇报情况 |
[29:27] | The generators turned themselves on. | 发电机自己开启了 |
[29:28] | We got to shut ’em down. | 我们得关掉它们 |
[29:31] | Flight 512 to tower, | 512航班呼叫塔台 |
[29:32] | we are attempting a water landing. | 我们在尝试水上降落 |
[29:34] | Cecile! | 塞西尔 |
[29:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:43] | Barry, you’ve got to find Hazard. | 巴里 你得找到凶险星 |
[29:45] | I’m almost at the casino. | 我快到赌场了 |
[29:46] | Hazard’s quantum field is increasing. | 凶险星的量子场还在增强 |
[29:48] | – How much worse can it get? – Hello, my old friend. | -会变得多糟 -你好 我的老朋友 |
[29:53] | Let’s keep this winning streak going, shall we? | 让我们继续连胜吧 |
[30:00] | Yes. Okay, Cherry. | 好吧 樱桃 |
[30:02] | Here we go, cherry. Cherry, cherry, cherry. | 来了 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 |
[30:04] | Cherry, cherry, cherry, Cherry. Cherry. | 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 |
[30:07] | Cherry! Cherry. | 樱桃 樱桃 |
[30:09] | It’s a cherry. Give it to me, give it to me. | 是樱桃 给我吧 给我吧 |
[30:14] | Cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry. | 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 |
[30:21] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能会那样 |
[30:24] | Wait, no! | 等下 不 |
[30:31] | Starboard fan blades just disintegrated. | 右舷扇叶刚刚破裂了 |
[30:33] | We’re not gonna make it to the water. | 我们没法到水上降落 |
[30:34] | – Barry, what happened? – Well, she’s playing the slots, | -巴里 怎么回事 -她在玩老虎机 |
[30:36] | and, I cuffed myself. | 还有 我把自己铐住了 |
[30:39] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[30:40] | Yeah, no, I know. We need to get ’em off. | 不 我知道 得赶紧取下来 |
[30:41] | They’re dampening my powers. | 我的超能力被抑制住了 |
[30:43] | Yes, yes, yes. I’m trying. | 是是是 我在努力 |
[30:46] | The hydrogen particle hatch. We need to seal it. | 氢粒子开口 得封起来 |
[30:52] | There you go. | 来了 |
[30:53] | Cherry bang bang. | 樱桃出现 |
[30:54] | Cherry bang bang, cherry. | 樱桃出现 樱桃 |
[30:56] | Cherry bang bang, cherry. | 樱桃出现 樱桃 |
[30:57] | Cherry bang bang! | 樱桃出现 |
[30:58] | – That’s two cherries. – Come on. | -是两串樱桃 -快点 |
[31:00] | Hey, look. It’s the Flash. | 看 是闪电侠 |
[31:02] | No, no, hey. There’s no fire. | 不不 没有火警 |
[31:03] | There’s not a fire! Someone set off the alarm. | 没有火警 有人触发警报了 |
[31:06] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[31:08] | – Babe, you okay? – I think so. | -宝贝 你没事吧 -我想是的 |
[31:12] | Damn it, out back. | 该死 去后面 |
[31:13] | – Out back, out back. Be careful. – Okay, okay. | -去后面 小心 -好吧 |
[31:14] | One minute to activation. | 还有一分钟激活 |
[31:15] | Got it. | 能搞定 |
[31:17] | – Nope. – Don’t got it. | -不 -搞不定 |
[31:18] | That just opened up the electron hatch. | 电子开口也被打开了 |
[31:22] | Yes, I am on fire. I know. | 是 我很燃 我知道 |
[31:26] | There’s no fire! | 没有着火 |
[31:31] | Come on. Come on, cherry pop. | 加油 加油 樱桃跳出来 |
[31:32] | Cherry pop, cherry. Cherry pop, cherry. | 樱桃跳出来 樱桃 樱桃跳出来 樱桃 |
[31:37] | Damn! | 该死 |
[31:46] | Barry, I can’t get the cuffs off. | 巴里 我解不开手铐 |
[31:48] | Now we got a sign to get off of me, too. | 现在你还得把我身上的标牌移开 |
[31:50] | Cherry number three, pop cherry, pop. | 第三串樱桃 樱桃跳出来 跳出来 |
[31:53] | Brace, brace, brace! | 即将冲撞 即将冲撞 |
[31:56] | – 30 seconds to activation. – Nope, nope. | -还有30秒激活 -不行 不行 |
[32:03] | What are you doing? Come on. | 你在干什么 赶紧的 |
[32:04] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 慢着 |
[32:06] | – Let it go. – What? | -放手吧 -什么 |
[32:07] | – Let the accelerator turn on. – Harry– | -让加速器开启 -哈里 |
[32:09] | Let the accelerator turn on. Trust me. | 让加速器开启 相信我 |
[32:11] | – Ten seconds to activation. – This is it. | -还有10秒激活 -就是这样 |
[32:14] | Last one. | 最后一串 |
[32:16] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二… |
[32:22] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[32:29] | Cherry pop, cherry. | 樱桃跳出来 樱桃 |
[32:36] | No. What? | 不 什么 |
[32:37] | Star? No, I–I don’t understand. | 星星 不 我不明白 |
[32:40] | I lost? | 我输了 |
[32:46] | The starboard thrusts are alive. | 右舷推力恢复 |
[32:47] | – We’re gonna make it. – Good. | -我们能成功 -很好 |
[32:54] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:01] | The hydrogen electron collision released a charge | 氢电子碰撞释放出暂时抵消 |
[33:04] | that temporarily negated Hazard’s quantum field. | 危险女量子场的电荷 |
[33:08] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[33:10] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[33:12] | How did you know to do that? | 你怎么知道要这么做 |
[33:15] | Lucky guess. | 蒙到的 |
[33:23] | Okay. Hi. | 好吧 你好 |
[33:25] | – Hi. – Is there, like, | -你好 -你能不能 |
[33:27] | any chance that you’re not gonna arrest me? | 别逮捕我呢 |
[33:32] | No? I understand. | 不能 我明白 |
[33:34] | – Come on. – Sure. | -来吧 -当然 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | – Okay. Yep. – Right this way. | -好吧 -走这边 |
[33:55] | Ramon… | 拉蒙 |
[34:00] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该跟你道歉 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:07] | – No, that was it. – Okay, all right. | -就那样 -好吧 |
[34:08] | How about something like… | 这么说怎么样 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry for blaming everything on you? | 我很抱歉我全部都怪你身上 |
[34:15] | Or, I’m sorry for ‘cursing at’ you. | 或者 我很抱歉我咒骂你了 |
[34:20] | Yeah, that’s good. That’s good, that–yeah. | 挺好的 挺好的 好吧 |
[34:23] | Pretend I said that. | 就当我那么说了 |
[34:26] | Guess I’ll take it where I can get it. | 好吧 那我只能勉强收下了 |
[34:27] | All right. Good talk. | 好吧 聊得不错 |
[34:32] | You don’t have to go back to Earth-2. | 你不必回地球二去 |
[34:35] | – What? – You saved the day. | -什么 -今天你拯救了世界 |
[34:38] | That’s your get out of jackass jail free card. | 所以你不用再进监狱了 |
[34:41] | Plus, you’re family. | 而且 你是家人 |
[34:44] | You’ll always have a home here. | 你在这永远有个家 |
[34:49] | Thank you, I… | 谢谢 我… |
[34:52] | I appreciate the sentiment. It’s just that… | 我很感激这份情感 只是… |
[34:56] | – This is not my world. – Oh, and Earth-2 is? | -这不是我的世界 -所以地球二是咯 |
[34:58] | Did you make a bunch of friends there that I don’t know about? | 你在那里交了很多我不知道的朋友吗 |
[35:01] | What, are they all tall, brooding dudes | 他们都是剪了难看发型的 |
[35:03] | with bad haircuts? | 高大静思家伙吗 |
[35:05] | I have– | 我有… |
[35:07] | I have colleagues. | 我有同事 |
[35:09] | Work colleagues. And… | 工作上的同事 而且 |
[35:12] | – some of them I don’t dislike. – Exactly my point. | -有些人我并不讨厌 -正是我的观点 |
[35:16] | You’ve spent so much time worrying about Jesse | 你花太多时间在担心杰西 |
[35:18] | and talking to dead people that you’ve never even stopped | 还有跟死人说话 你没有停下来 |
[35:21] | to make a life for yourself. | 过自己的生活 |
[35:23] | What are you saying, Ramon? Are you literally saying | 你在说什么 拉蒙 你是在说 |
[35:25] | I don’t have a life? | 我没有自己的生活 |
[35:26] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是那个意思 |
[35:28] | You don’t have a life. | 你没有自己的生活 |
[35:32] | But you can make one. | 但你可以创造一个 |
[35:34] | With us, right here. | 在这里跟我们一起 |
[35:35] | We’ll help you. | 我们会帮你 |
[35:37] | ‘Cause God knows you’re gonna need that help. | 天知道你需要帮助 |
[35:47] | – I don’t think so. – I don’t think so, either. | -我不那么认为 -我也不那么认为 |
[35:53] | Becky is locked up in the meta wing at Iron Heights. | 贝琪被关在铁山监狱的超能力者区 |
[35:56] | Something tells me our bad luck streak | 感觉我们的厄运 |
[35:57] | – has come to an end. – Good. | -结束了 -很好 |
[35:59] | We can’t afford to blow this place up a third time. | 我们不能承受这里第三次被炸开 |
[36:01] | So, look at these heat scans taken from the satellite. | 看看这些卫星扫描出来的热点 |
[36:04] | – This is three weeks ago. – It’s a Central City bus? | -这是三周前的 -那是中城巴士 |
[36:08] | – That’s the bus? – That’s the bus. | -是那辆巴士 -就是那辆 |
[36:10] | Each of these heat scans indicates a human body. | 每个热点代表一个人体 |
[36:12] | 12 markers, 12 metas. | 12个标记 12个超能力者 |
[36:14] | Now that we know how many there are, | 现在我们知道有多少 |
[36:16] | we won’t have to wait for them to come to us. | 我们不必等他们来找我们 |
[36:18] | We can go right to them. | 我们可以直接去找他们 |
[36:19] | – Well, two down. – Yep. | -好吧 搞定两个了 -是的 |
[36:21] | – We got this. – Yeah, you do. | -我们能搞定 -你是可以 |
[36:27] | What’s wrong, Wally? | 怎么了 沃利 |
[36:31] | You guys tell me. I mean… | 你们来告诉我 我是说… |
[36:33] | the city was about to blow up. | 整座城市差点炸开了 |
[36:35] | No one realized I wasn’t here. | 没人发现我不在这里 |
[36:37] | – Where did you go, Wall? – I went to Earth-2. | -你去哪了 沃利 -我去了地球二 |
[36:40] | I had to talk to Jesse. Hear it from her. | 我得找杰西说话 听她的想法 |
[36:43] | She told me she needs to focus on herself, and I get it. | 她说她要专注在自己的事情 我明白 |
[36:47] | And I think I have to do the same, right? | 我也认为我要那么做 好吗 |
[36:51] | So… | 所以… |
[36:54] | I’m leaving Central City. | 我要离开中城 |
[36:57] | Where–where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[36:59] | I’m gonna go stay with a friend | 我要去跟 |
[37:00] | in Blue Valley for a while. | 蓝谷的朋友住一阵 |
[37:04] | Every hero has their own journey. | 每个英雄都有自己的旅程 |
[37:06] | If yours is taking you on a new path, | 如果这一趟能把你带上新的道路 |
[37:08] | you owe it to yourself to go. | 你不去就对不起自己了 |
[37:19] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[37:22] | Kid Flash. | 闪电小子 |
[37:33] | I don’t want anything more | 没有什么比你 |
[37:36] | than for you to find what you’re looking for. | 找到你想要的东西更重要 |
[37:39] | But I’ve… | 但我… |
[37:41] | I’ve spent so much time without you in my life. | 但我一直在你的人生中缺席 |
[37:46] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[37:50] | You’ll never lose me, Dad. | 你永远都不会失去我 爸爸 |
[37:55] | Plus, I’m a speedster. | 而且 我是个极速者 |
[37:57] | You need me, and I’ll come running. | 你需要我 我就跑过来 |
[38:00] | – Love you, son. – Yeah. Love you. | -爱你 儿子 -我也爱你 |
[38:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:18] | Well, don’t forget, Central City will always | 那就别忘记 中城永远都是 |
[38:20] | be the home of Kid Flash. | 闪电小子的家 |
[38:22] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[38:24] | – Don’t be a stranger. – I won’t. | -不要当陌生人 -我不会 |
[38:27] | – I love you. – I love you more. | -我爱你 -我更爱你 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:45] | West leaves, | 韦斯特离去 |
[38:47] | Allen returns. | 艾伦回来 |
[38:48] | West leaves. Move, counter move. | 韦斯特离开 去和来 |
[38:50] | What’s your point? | 你在说什么 |
[38:52] | Simply that… | 简单来说 |
[38:53] | a mysterious stranger comes to town, | 神秘的陌生人来到这里 |
[38:56] | seeks out the Flash– | 寻找闪电侠 |
[38:58] | Causes us to open the Speed Force. | 所以我们打开了神速力 |
[39:00] | Which causes the creation of a dozen new metas. | 造出了十几个新的超能力者 |
[39:03] | – Right. – Hold on. | -没错 -慢着 |
[39:04] | You think the guy behind the Samurai Robot– | 你认为搞出武士机器人的幕后黑手 |
[39:07] | – Samuroid. – You think he wanted us | -机士 -你认为他是想要我们 |
[39:10] | to create a busload of metas? | 造出一车超能力者 |
[39:11] | I think it’s all connected. | 我认为全都是有联系的 |
[39:13] | Why would anyone want to create metas? | 为什么有人要造出超能力者 |
[39:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:18] | Whoever they are, they’ve got | 不管他们是谁 这些人 |
[39:19] | a seriously warped way of thinking. | 都有严重的扭曲思想 |
[39:24] | They identified the targets sooner than we planned. | 他们找到目标的速度比我们想象得快 |
[39:28] | Perhaps they’re smarter than you gave them credit. | 也许他们比你认为得还要聪明 |
[39:35] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[39:40] | But I’m smarter. | 但我更聪明 |
[39:59] | Just when I thought it was safe to get back in the house. | 我还以为现在回家很安全呢 |
[40:03] | I may not be a craftsman expert | 我可能不像你 |
[40:05] | such as yourself, but I can handle plastering | 有工匠大师的手艺 但我可以 |
[40:06] | a couple of holes in the wall. | 给墙的一些小洞涂灰泥 |
[40:09] | Baby, you didn’t have to– you didn’t have to do this. | 宝贝 你不必… 你不必这么做 |
[40:11] | Oh, this is our home, and it is a disaster zone | 这是我们的家 现在这里是个灾区 |
[40:14] | right now, so I am doing my part | 我在尽一份力 |
[40:17] | – to fix it up. – Well, I appreciate that. | -把它弄好 -好吧 我很感激 |
[40:23] | But, little Cecile… | 但 小塞西尔 |
[40:28] | you were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:30] | It’s time for me to let this place go. | 我是时候放开这里了 |
[40:32] | I… it took me a minute to get there. | 我花了一些时间才做到 |
[40:35] | I’m not good with change. You know that. | 我不太能接受改变 你知道的 |
[40:36] | But once I did, I realized that | 但当我接受时 我发现 |
[40:39] | whatever house I’m in with you, I’m gonna love. | 不管跟你在怎样的屋子 我都会喜欢 |
[40:45] | So we might as well get one with a dishwasher. | 所以我们不妨买个带洗碗机的房子吧 |
[40:48] | And a Jacuzzi. | 还有水流按摩浴缸 |
[40:50] | Jacuzzi. | 水流按摩浴缸 |
[40:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:01] | Funny thing, babe. | 挺有意思的 宝贝 |
[41:04] | I’ve actually had a change of heart. | 其实我改变了心意 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么 |
[41:10] | You want to stay? Really? | 你要留下 真的吗 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:17] | You told me that you couldn’t have asked for a better place | 你告诉我你无法找到更好的地方 |
[41:20] | to raise your kids, and it made me | 养育孩子 使我 |
[41:24] | look at this house with new eyes. | 用新的目光看这间屋子 |
[41:28] | Especially after I found out… | 尤其是在我发现… |
[41:38] | Joe… | 乔 |
[41:40] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[41:46] | Joe? | 乔 |
[41:50] | Joe? | 乔 |