时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back, | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 |
[00:18] | and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Each of these heat scans indicates a human body. | 每个热点代表一个人体 |
[00:32] | 12 markers, 12 metas. | 12个标记 12个超能力者 |
[00:34] | They identified the targets sooner than we planned. | 他们找到目标的速度比我们想象得快 |
[00:37] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[00:38] | There’s nothing within miles of here | 方圆几公里都没有 |
[00:40] | capable of even creating dark matter. | 能产生暗物质的东西 |
[00:41] | There was three weeks ago. | 三周前有 |
[00:43] | This is where I came out of the Speed Force. | 这是我从神速力出来的地方 |
[00:45] | And a wave of dark matter washed out with you. | 一波暗物质也和你一起冲出来了 |
[00:48] | You think the guy behind the Samurai Robot– | 你认为搞出武士机器人的幕后黑手 |
[00:50] | Samuroid. | 机士 |
[00:51] | He wanted us to create a busload of metas? | 他是想要我们造出一车超能力者 |
[00:54] | I think it’s all connected. | 我认为全都是有联系的 |
[00:56] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美女 |
[00:58] | You ready to get your schmoopy on? | 准备好呆笨了吗 |
[00:59] | Joe, I’m pregnant. | 乔 我怀孕了 |
[01:11] | Look, I was thinking– | 听我说 我在想 |
[01:13] | No, no. Less thinking, more kissing. | 停 少想多亲 |
[01:17] | Okay, but hold on a minute. | 就等一下下 |
[01:19] | This thing we got going on, this is real good. | 我们之间 真的很好 |
[01:22] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[01:23] | What? | 什么 |
[01:24] | No, I’m just kidding. It’s better than okay. | 我开玩笑的 非常好 |
[01:25] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[01:26] | It’s better than okay. | 非常好就对了 |
[01:27] | But because of that, | 但是就是因为这个 |
[01:28] | I think we’re at a place | 我觉得我们的关系 |
[01:29] | in our relationship | 已经到了时候 |
[01:30] | where the guy says to his girl | 我该跟你说 |
[01:32] | those three magic words. | 那三个字了 |
[01:35] | What–what three words? | 哪 哪三个字 |
[01:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫啥 |
[01:43] | Well, that is technically four words. | 准确来说这是四个字 |
[01:46] | Actually, technically it’s three words | 其实就是三个字 |
[01:48] | ’cause contractions are one word | 因为缩写只算一个字 |
[01:49] | and that’s how grammar works. | 而且语法就是这么规定的 |
[01:50] | That’s not the point, though. What’s your name? | 不过这不是关键 你叫啥 |
[01:54] | Gypsy. | 吉普赛 |
[01:55] | My name is Gypsy. | 我叫吉普赛 |
[01:56] | For real? So, you were born, and somebody was just like, | 真的吗 你出生后 有人就说 |
[01:58] | “I’m gonna name you Gypsy?” | “以后你就叫吉普赛了” |
[01:59] | Gypsy is what I like to be called. | 我就喜欢叫吉普赛 |
[02:01] | It is mysterious. And it’s moody. | 很神秘 还很忧郁 |
[02:04] | Moody’s right. | 忧郁不错 |
[02:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间了 |
[02:07] | And when I get back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[02:09] | you’d better stop asking me my real name. | 你最好别再问我的名字了 |
[02:11] | And be wearing less clothes. | 还有把衣服脱下 |
[02:14] | I don’t need to know your name. | 我并不需要知道你的名字 |
[02:19] | *Mmm, this girl, she ’bout to rock your world* | *这个妹子 她要让你神魂颠倒* |
[02:28] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[02:34] | Those are collectibles. | 那些可都是收藏品 |
[02:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:50] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[02:54] | Pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[02:58] | Is he gonna put me down? | 他会把我放下吗 |
[03:05] | You know, some of you may not realize, | 可能你们有些人还不知道 |
[03:07] | but before I was mayor, | 我在当市长之前 |
[03:09] | I was a cop in this very precinct. | 就在这间警局里当过警察 |
[03:11] | And it’s because of these men and women | 正是有了这里的每位警员 |
[03:14] | every family in Central City can sleep comfortably at night. | 中城的每家每户才能睡上安稳的觉 |
[03:18] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[03:19] | Mayor Bellows is on his reelection campaign. | 贝洛斯市长要竞选连任 |
[03:21] | Detective Joe West. Keep up the good work. | 乔·韦斯特警探 工作一直那么优秀 |
[03:25] | What do you say, Joe? | 说两句吧 乔 |
[03:31] | I’ll do that. | 就这样吧 |
[03:34] | And that’s why he’s not a politician. | 所以他成不了政治家 |
[03:36] | I hate that. | 我烦他 |
[03:37] | Yeah? Thought about running against him? | 是吗 想过跟他竞选吗 |
[03:39] | Can’t you picture yourself | 你能想象出你到处 |
[03:40] | shaking hands and kissing babies? | 跟人握手 亲小孩的画面吗 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | Ain’t nobody talking about babies. | 没人说过还得亲小孩啊 |
[03:45] | You said you had a lead on this meta bus situation. | 你说你对巴士超能力者的事有线索了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I do. Come here. | 是的 跟我来 |
[03:49] | Fellow for Bellows! | 支持贝洛斯 |
[03:54] | You took the photos down from your mother’s case. | 你把你母亲案子的照片都取下来了 |
[03:56] | Yeah, well, the case was solved. | 是的 那个案子已经结了 |
[03:57] | This one isn’t. | 这个案子还没有 |
[03:58] | We got these two. Kilgore and Hazard. | 抓到了这两个 基尔戈和凶险星 |
[04:00] | But that still leaves ten meta-humans that were created | 但是外面还有十个 在我从神速力 |
[04:02] | when I came out of the Speed Force. | 回来时所创造的超能力者 |
[04:04] | How hard can it be to track | 找十个坐公交车的乘客 |
[04:05] | down ten bus passengers? | 能有多难呢 |
[04:07] | Well, according to the Department of Transportation, | 根据交通部的数据 |
[04:10] | over 900 people rode that bus that day. | 那天有九百多个人坐过公交车 |
[04:13] | What about the bus driver? | 公交车司机呢 |
[04:14] | That’s where things get more interesting. | 说到这就更有趣了 |
[04:15] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[04:17] | Drowned in his own bathtub. | 在自家的浴缸里淹死了 |
[04:19] | That’s not too suspicious. | 一点都不可疑 |
[04:20] | Harry said it was all connected. | 哈里说这一切都有联系 |
[04:21] | I think he’s right. | 我觉得他是对的 |
[04:23] | I mean, the Samuroid | 那个机士 |
[04:24] | pushing you guys to bring me back, | 逼你们把我救回来 |
[04:25] | me not coming out of the place you thought I would, | 我没从你们所想的地方出来 |
[04:28] | the bus being in the exact right place | 大巴正好在那个地方 |
[04:29] | to be hit by dark matter– | 被暗物质击中 |
[04:32] | It was planned. | 都是计划好的 |
[04:33] | Yeah. By somebody smart. | 没错 是某个聪明之人设计好的 |
[04:35] | We’re pretty smart. | 我们就很聪明 |
[04:36] | Well, I think so. | 我也觉得 |
[04:37] | Okay, let’s look closer into the bus driver’s death. | 我们再仔细查查大巴司机的死因 |
[04:40] | It may give us a lead. | 也许会给我们一点线索 |
[04:41] | I’ll have Iris pull up the autopsy report | 我会让爱瑞丝从法医办公室 |
[04:43] | from the coroner’s office. | 调出尸检报告 |
[04:44] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[04:47] | What? | 怎么 |
[04:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:49] | This morning, you’re, like… | 今早 你就像是 |
[04:52] | glowing. | 光彩照人 |
[04:55] | What do you mean, “Glowing?” | 什么光彩照人 |
[04:56] | I just mean, like, you got, like, a warmth about you. | 我的意思是 你就像是有一股热情 |
[04:59] | Like a Lite-Brite. | 就像是光效积木 |
[05:01] | There’s no warmth. No glow. | 没有热情 没有光彩照人 |
[05:03] | And I ain’t no damn Lite-Brite. | 我也不是光效积木 |
[05:04] | You’re wasting time. S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你在浪费时间 赶紧去尖端科研实验室 |
[05:06] | Glowing and irritable. | 不仅光彩照人 还脾气暴躁 |
[05:12] | How’s Cecile? | 塞西尔怎么样了 |
[05:14] | Fine. The same. | 很好 还是一样 |
[05:15] | I mean, nothing’s changed. | 我是说老样子 |
[05:16] | If something changes, I’ll let you know. | 如果有什么变化 我会告诉你的 |
[05:18] | All right. | 好 |
[05:24] | This facility is poorly guarded. | 这个地方都没人把守 |
[05:27] | Clearly. | 显然是这样 |
[05:31] | Okay. Power down, buckaroo. | 别开火 牛仔 |
[05:34] | Oh, good. You’re both here. | 好极了 你们俩都来了 |
[05:36] | Cisco, who is this? | 西斯科 这是谁 |
[05:37] | This is Breacher. | 这是穿越者 |
[05:39] | AKA Gypsy’s father. | 也是吉普赛的父亲 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I, um, can see the resemblance. | 我看得出相像之处 |
[05:46] | There is no resemblance. | 我们没有相像之处 |
[05:48] | So, you know how Gypsy’s kind of a big deal collectoron | 你知道吉普赛在地球十九上 |
[05:50] | on Earth-19? | 是个了不起的回收者吧 |
[05:51] | Well, her boss is her dad– | 她的上级就是就她爸爸 |
[05:53] | who decided to pay us a little surprise visit | 他决定在最适当的时间 |
[05:55] | at the perfect time. | 突然来造访我们 |
[05:57] | Which is why I decided to show him around where I work. | 所以我决定带他来看看我工作的地方 |
[06:00] | – You know? – I’m Barry Allen. | -你懂的 -我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[06:02] | Cisco’s personal assistant. | 你是西斯科的私人助理 |
[06:04] | His what? | 他的什么 |
[06:05] | And he is the best personal assistant I’ve ever had. | 他是我最好的私人助理 |
[06:07] | He stays late, starts early. | 他留得最晚 来得最早 |
[06:09] | One day, I’ll be working for him. | 总有一天 我会反过来替他打工的 |
[06:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:11] | I wanted to impress him, | 我本来想给他留个好印象 |
[06:12] | and now I can’t stop. | 现在我停不下来了 |
[06:14] | Joe West. | 我叫乔·韦斯特 |
[06:15] | A fellow law man. | 执法人员 |
[06:17] | You, I can respect. | 我敬重你 |
[06:18] | And Harry Wells back there. | 后面那位是哈里·威尔斯 |
[06:21] | You look like someone I once sent my daughter to kill. | 你长得很像我以前叫我女儿去追杀的一个人 |
[06:25] | I get that a lot. | 很多人这么说 |
[06:26] | Uh, I thought maybe someone would want to give him | 有谁能带他 |
[06:28] | the, uh, the old look-see. | 到处转转吗 |
[06:30] | Great idea. Um, Allen, Detective West, | 好主意 艾伦 韦斯特警探 |
[06:33] | why don’t you give Gypsy’s father here | 不如你们带吉普赛的父亲 |
[06:35] | the nickel tour of the facilities? | 在实验室里四处转转 |
[06:37] | Joe. | 乔 |
[06:39] | I’ve had to pee for, like, three hours. | 三个小时了 我一直想去尿 |
[06:44] | What is wrong with you? | 你搞什么 |
[06:45] | Have you seen his face? | 你没看到他的表情吗 |
[06:47] | The guy’s killed people with that face. | 那家伙杀人时也是这副表情 |
[06:48] | I’m not even joking. Gypsy said that literally happened. | 我可不是在说笑 吉普赛说那可是真事 |
[06:51] | You want his approval, right? | 你想得到他的认同吧 |
[06:52] | Yes, I want his approval. He’s my girlfriend’s father. | 我是想得到他的认同 他是我女朋友的父亲 |
[06:53] | Of course. Cisco, listen. | 当然了 西斯科 |
[06:55] | You’re a fine, upstanding, | 你是个优秀 正直 |
[06:56] | smart, well-groomed young man. | 聪明又衣着整洁的年轻人 |
[06:57] | Any father would be happy | 每个父亲都会很开心 |
[06:58] | to have you date his daughter, | 看到你和他们的女儿交往 |
[06:59] | except me. | 除了我 |
[07:01] | Can’t date my daughter, all right? | 你不能和我女儿交往 |
[07:02] | Can’t date Jesse. Jesse’s off limits. | 也不能和杰西交往 禁止和杰西交往 |
[07:04] | Went for the compliment, | 你开口赞我 |
[07:04] | did not stick the landing. | 却不攻自破 |
[07:05] | Just take him for coffee, okay? | 带他去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[07:08] | Go for coffee, get to know him a little bit better. | 去喝杯咖啡 好好多了解他一点 |
[07:10] | I bet that you’ll be pleasantly surprised | 我敢说你会感到很惊讶 |
[07:13] | at how much you have in common, right? | 你们有很多的共同点 |
[07:14] | You both have the same powers. You’re breachers. | 你们都有同样的超能力 都是穿越者 |
[07:15] | You have ridiculous hair. | 你的发型很奇葩 |
[07:16] | He has ridiculous hair. | 他的发型也很奇葩 |
[07:17] | Okay, but– | 好吧 但是 |
[07:18] | And you both love Gypsy. | 而且你们俩都爱吉普赛 |
[07:21] | Are you actually giving me decent relationship advice right now? | 你真的是在给我交往方面的建议吗 |
[07:24] | I am. | 没错 |
[07:24] | You’ll be fine. | 你会表现得很好的 |
[07:26] | I don’t wanna be here anymore. | 我不想再待在这里了 |
[07:29] | And we’re leaving. | 那我们要走了 |
[07:34] | Help me. | 救我 |
[07:34] | Have fun storming the castle. | 一定要玩得开心 |
[07:37] | Why is the scariest person I’ve ever seen | 为什么我见过最可怕的人 |
[07:39] | roaming our halls? | 徘徊在我们走廊里 |
[07:40] | Cisco. | 因为西斯科 |
[07:42] | Okay, so, I’ve got the coroner’s report | 好吧 我拿到了 |
[07:43] | for the death of the bus driver, | 大巴司机的验尸报告 |
[07:45] | but it doesn’t seem like there’s any signs of foul play. | 但是似乎没有犯罪迹象 |
[07:48] | Aside from him being the one guy that could have told us | 除此之外 只有他能告诉我们 |
[07:49] | who else was on that bus. | 大巴上还有些什么人 |
[07:51] | They logged his personal effects, let’s see… | 他们登记了他的私人物品 看看有什么 |
[07:53] | Credit cards, cash, receipts, um… | 信用卡 现金 收据 |
[07:56] | Wait, go back. | 等等 上一张 |
[07:58] | 拉尔夫·德比 私家侦探 我欠你五块车费 2017年10月10日 | |
[08:02] | – Ralph Dibny. – I’ll be damned. | -拉尔夫·德比 -我完蛋了 |
[08:05] | Who is Ralph Dibny? | 拉尔夫·德比是谁 |
[08:06] | He used to be a cop. | 他曾经是个警察 |
[08:07] | Dirty cop. He got kicked off the force. | 脏警 他被警队开除了 |
[08:10] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[08:11] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[08:15] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[08:16] | He’s handsome in a square-jawed | 他挺帅的 就像是方下巴的 |
[08:18] | Oliver Queen kind of way. | 奥利弗·奎恩一样 |
[08:19] | For real? | 你认真的 |
[08:20] | Babe, you know I’ve only got eyes for you. | 宝贝 你知道我眼里只有你 |
[08:23] | The I.O.U. is dated the same day | 欠条时间与我 |
[08:25] | that I came out of the Speed Force. | 从神速力中出来一样 |
[08:27] | You think Dibny was on the bus that day? | 你觉得德比那天也在车上吗 |
[08:29] | Maybe he’s a meta-human now? | 也许他现在是超能力者了 |
[08:30] | Let’s pay him a visit. | 咱们去拜访他一下 |
[08:33] | You seem…something. | 你看起来 有心事 |
[08:34] | What’s up with you and this Ralph guy? | 你和这个拉尔夫有什么故事吗 |
[08:36] | It’s like Joe said. It’s a long story. | 就像乔说的 说来话长了 |
[08:40] | Oliver Queen is hot. | 奥利弗·奎恩很性感 |
[08:41] | Amen, hallelujah. | 阿门 哈利路亚 |
[08:44] | I promised there wasn’t a single case I couldn’t crack. | 我保证没有我破不掉的案子 |
[08:48] | And a promise made is a promise kept. | 而做下了保证就一定会完成 |
[08:51] | Dibny detects. | 德比查出了 |
[08:53] | Your husband didn’t die in that plane crash, Mrs. Broome. | 你丈夫没有死在那飞机上 布鲁姆夫人 |
[08:56] | He didn’t? Then where is he? | 他没有吗 那他在哪 |
[08:58] | Well, that brings us to the difficult part. | 接下来就是复杂的地方了 |
[09:01] | Turns out he got remarried and moved to Minnesota. | 原来他又结婚并搬到了明尼苏达 |
[09:04] | Has two kids now. Twins. | 他现在有两个孩子 双胞胎 |
[09:07] | Twins in the twin cities. | 双子城的双胞胎 |
[09:17] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t. | 别别别 别这样 |
[09:18] | Don’t cry for that jerk. | 别为那个混蛋哭泣 |
[09:21] | He doesn’t deserve it. | 他不配 |
[09:22] | The sun still shines. | 阳光依然明媚 |
[09:24] | The birds, they still chirp. | 小鸟依然吱喳而鸣 |
[09:26] | Chirp, chirp. | 吱吱 喳喳 |
[09:28] | Mrs. Broome, you are a very attractive woman, | 布鲁姆夫人 你是位很有吸引力的女人 |
[09:32] | and you will find someone else. | 你肯定能找到其他人 |
[09:35] | Someone who will hold you. | 有一个人会抱着你 |
[09:37] | Someone who will wipe away those tears. | 有一个人会抹去你的泪水 |
[09:42] | Do you like shrimp? | 你喜欢吃虾吗 |
[09:53] | This is definitely his place. | 他绝对在这里了 |
[09:58] | Reconsidered, huh? | 重新考虑过了 |
[10:00] | – Ralph. – Joe West. | -拉尔夫 -乔·韦斯特 |
[10:09] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[10:11] | Been a long time, rookie. | 好久不见了 菜鸟 |
[10:13] | Well, I’m not a rookie anymore, Dibny. | 我已经不是菜鸟了 德比 |
[10:16] | You look healthy. | 你看起来很健康 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Got the spare tire | 对 把备用车胎 |
[10:19] | out of the trunk. It happens. | 从车里拿出来了 会有这种情况 |
[10:21] | Might even happen to you, too, one day, Slim Jim. | 也许有一天也会发生在你身上 瘦猴子 |
[10:24] | So what brings you boys to Casa de Dibny? | 那么 是什么让你们来到了德比之家 |
[10:27] | Were you on the 405 bus four weeks ago around noon? | 你四周前中午是不是在405路车上 |
[10:30] | That’s a very specific question. | 这个问题还真明确 |
[10:32] | We found your I.O.U. From the deceased bus driver’s | 我们在一个死掉的公车司机物品里发现了 |
[10:34] | personal effects. | 你的欠条 |
[10:36] | Deceased? Hey. | 死了 |
[10:37] | That’s one less “U” I owe. | 我欠的人又少了一个 |
[10:39] | What’s it to you two? | 你俩想要什么 |
[10:41] | It’s a simple question. Why don’t you just answer it? | 就是个简单的问题 你为什么不回答 |
[10:43] | You walk into my office after five years | 你五年后走进我的办公室 |
[10:46] | like nothing ever happened, and ask me for a favor? | 好像什么都没发生过 还要我办事 |
[10:50] | I smell a mystery. | 我问到了秘密 |
[10:51] | It’s not a favor. It’s information. | 不是要你办事 是要情报 |
[10:54] | And how much is this information worth? | 那这情报值多少钱 |
[10:57] | Are you shaking us down? | 你是要讹我们吗 |
[10:59] | I know something you don’t. | 我知道你不知道的情报 |
[11:02] | And you need to know it badly, otherwise you’d never | 而你急需知道 不然的话你绝不会 |
[11:04] | swallow your pride and face me after what you did. | 在你做出那种事后 吞下自尊来找我 |
[11:08] | After what I did? | 我做的事 |
[11:09] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[11:11] | The people on that bus were exposed | 那辆公车上的人暴露在了 |
[11:12] | to a dangerous substance. | 危险的物质之中 |
[11:14] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[11:18] | Dangerous like what? Like…Ebola? | 怎么个危险法 像是埃博拉病毒吗 |
[11:22] | Were you on the bus? | 你在那辆车上吗 |
[11:24] | No. | 不在 |
[11:26] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[11:28] | Hey, I heard you shacked up with that hot D.A. | 我听说你和一个性感的检察官搞上了 |
[11:30] | She got a sister? | 她有姐妹吗 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Good luck. All the best. | 祝你好运 一路顺风 |
[11:48] | So, what’s it worth? | 那么 你愿意出多少 |
[11:50] | Ah, crap. | 该死 |
[11:57] | Guys, you don’t want to do this! | 伙计们 你们不想这样做的 |
[11:59] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[12:00] | Let’s talk about this. | 咱们谈一谈怎样 |
[12:01] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[12:03] | Don’t put me down! | 别放我下去 |
[12:04] | Don’t put me down! | 别放我下去 |
[12:19] | That guy hasn’t changed a bit. | 那家伙真是一点都没变 |
[12:20] | You really expect him to? | 你真以为他会变吗 |
[12:29] | I guess he was on that bus. | 我想他是在那辆车上 |
[12:45] | Hey, guys? What the hell? | 伙计们 这是怎么回事 |
[12:48] | Yeah, yeah, well, you’re welcome. | 是是 不用客气 |
[12:50] | What happened to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[12:51] | Breathe, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[12:52] | – I am breathing. – Okay. | -我在呼吸呢 -好 |
[12:53] | Clearly this guy is a bus meta. | 显然这人是个公车超能力者 |
[12:54] | This is interesting. The dark matter has | 这个有意思 暗物质将 |
[12:56] | polymerized Dibny’s cells. | 德比的细胞聚合了 |
[12:58] | What the hell is dark matter, and why is it in my cells? | 暗物质是什么鬼 为什么在我细胞里 |
[13:01] | You’re saying the walls of every cell | 你是说他体内所有的细胞壁 |
[13:02] | – in his body have elasticized? – I’m saying they formed | -都产生了弹性吗 -我是说它们在 |
[13:04] | an unbreakable bond at the atomic level. | 原子级别形成了无法破坏的纽带 |
[13:05] | Now you can stretch these cells | 现在你可以拉伸那些细胞 |
[13:06] | and stretch these cells. | 让那些细胞拉伸 |
[13:07] | – Like Silly Putty. – Like Silly Putty. | -就像弹性橡皮泥 -就像弹性橡皮泥 |
[13:09] | I’m Silly Putty? | 我是弹性橡皮泥了 |
[13:10] | No. | 不 |
[13:11] | Kinda. | 类似 |
[13:12] | I’m Silly Putty? | 我是弹性橡皮泥了 |
[13:13] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[13:14] | Who were the guys on the roof? | 楼顶上的人是谁 |
[13:15] | Is that really the issue right now? | 那事现在还重要吗 |
[13:17] | Look at me! | 看看我 |
[13:20] | Allen, you and your S.T.A.R. Labs nerds | 艾伦 你和你的尖端科研实验室怪咖 |
[13:22] | better put me back together. | 最好把我拼回去 |
[13:23] | Get your hands off me. We’re trying to help you. | 放手 我们在尽力帮你 |
[13:24] | – You’re not trying to help me. – Shut up. | -你才没有 -闭嘴 |
[13:29] | Come on! Oh, come on! | 是不是 是不是 |
[13:30] | You can do this later. I just need a sample of blood. | 一会再说吧 我需要血液样本 |
[13:46] | Oh, is that my face? | 这是我的脸吗 |
[13:55] | Four years seeing this stuff, I finally puked. | 四年来看到这种东西 我终于吐了 |
[14:05] | Can I plug in? | 我能在那充电吗 |
[14:11] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[14:13] | I know you love me, and I love you. | 我知道你爱我 我也爱你 |
[14:15] | I really like Cisco, and I need you two to get along. | 我真的喜欢西斯科 我需要你俩处得来 |
[14:18] | So do you think that you can try to do that? | 你觉得你可以试一试吗 |
[14:20] | I’ll do anything for you, petal. | 为了你我什么都愿意做 宝贝 |
[14:24] | Ah, three coffees. | 3杯咖啡来啦 |
[14:27] | How about you, huh? | 你呢 |
[14:29] | Ready for some hot java? | 准备尝尝热爪哇咖啡吗 |
[14:30] | We don’t have coffee on my Earth. | 我所在的地球上没有咖啡 |
[14:32] | Crops were destroyed. | 庄稼都被毁了 |
[14:34] | My world was attacked– invaded–by the worst, | 我所在的世界被多重宇宙中 |
[14:37] | most evil creatures in the multiverse. | 最邪恶的生物攻击…侵略了 |
[14:41] | I’ll never drink coffee again. | 我就再也不喝咖啡了 |
[14:44] | – Two for me. – It’s okay. | -我喝两杯 -没事的 |
[14:45] | Daddy, why don’t I get you a tea? | 老爸 我给你点杯茶吧 |
[14:47] | Like a relaxing tea? | 养心茶那种吗 |
[14:48] | – Yeah. – Please. | -对 -去点吧 |
[14:49] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -辛苦了 |
[14:54] | Pop a squat. Uh… | 坐下了 |
[14:56] | I know from a friend– who is also a father– | 我知道站在朋友同时也是父亲的角度上 |
[15:00] | how important his daughter is to him. | 女儿对他有多重要 |
[15:02] | And I just wanted to let you know how important | 我也想让您知道您的女儿 |
[15:05] | your daughter is to me. | 对我来说有多重要 |
[15:07] | And that after you and I get to know each other a little, | 在我们彼此了解多一些之后 |
[15:11] | maybe we might find that… | 也许我们能发现… |
[15:14] | we’re not so different. | 我们并没有那么不同 |
[15:17] | I’m going to hunt you. | 我会狩猎你 |
[15:21] | You’re not worthy of her. | 你配不上她 |
[15:22] | Isn’t that for her to decide? | 这不是应该由她来决定吗 |
[15:24] | 10 Ten. | |
[15:25] | Also, I could have sworn you said, | 而且 我发誓听到你说 |
[15:27] | uh, you were gonna hunt me. | 你要对我进行狩猎 |
[15:29] | What, like a deer? | 是像猎杀小鹿一样吗 |
[15:30] | I have hunted some of the worst | 我猎杀过历史上最坏的 |
[15:31] | breach criminals in history. | 缺口罪犯 |
[15:34] | Marla the Dark Lord. Soolunga of Sheerdra. | 黑暗之王玛拉 希德拉的苏鲁加 |
[15:38] | The Sand People of Scar. | 斯凯的沙人 |
[15:42] | You will be easy prey. | 你对于我而言太简单了 |
[15:44] | 9 Nine. | |
[15:45] | Listen, I have tried to be polite with you, | 我尽量对您很礼貌了 |
[15:49] | but this is going a little too far. | 但这有点太过了 |
[15:51] | I get that you’re overprotective– | 我知道你保护欲很强 |
[15:53] | 8 Eight. | |
[15:54] | – Are you counting? – For the next 24 hours, | -你是在倒数吗 -在这24小时之内 |
[15:56] | I will be hunting you throughout this city. | 我会在整座城市猎杀你 |
[15:59] | We will not use our powers. | 我们都不能使用各自的超能力 |
[16:01] | But when it’s over, | 但一切结束后 |
[16:02] | my daughter will be free of you. | 我女儿就和你再无关系了 |
[16:05] | 7 Seven. | |
[16:06] | Do you do this with all her boyfriends? | 你对她历任男朋友都这样吗 |
[16:08] | I hunted her last one, yes. | 我也猎杀了上一个 是的 |
[16:09] | Where is he now? | 他现在人呢 |
[16:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:11] | – He got away. – I don’t know | -他逃跑了 -我不知道 |
[16:12] | where you go when you die. | 人死了之后会去哪里 |
[16:15] | 5 Five. | |
[16:16] | You just skipped six. | 你跳过了6 |
[16:17] | I know. Four. | 我知道 4 |
[16:20] | And don’t try to breach. | 别试着打开缺口逃跑 |
[16:23] | I’ll know it if you do. | 你这么做我会知道的 |
[16:24] | You can’t hide from me. So if I were you, | 你躲不出我手掌心的 我要是你 |
[16:28] | I would start running, Cisky. | 我会开始跑的 西斯斯 |
[16:40] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[16:45] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:47] | He’s hunting him. | 他开始狩猎了 |
[16:54] | I finally calmed him down. | 终于让他冷静下来了 |
[16:55] | Amazing what 50 milligrams of Lorazepam can do | 一个人处于溶胶状态时 |
[16:57] | when you get it in aerosol form. | 50毫克安定剂的作用可真神奇 |
[16:59] | Is there anything you can do to put him back together? | 有什么办法把他拼回去吗 |
[17:01] | Please, my stomach can’t take much more. | 拜托 我的胃扛不住了 |
[17:03] | I think I could stabilize his cells if I had a sample | 我想我能稳定他的细胞 但是我需要 |
[17:05] | of his DNA from prior to when | 他在巴士上 |
[17:07] | he was exposed to the dark matter on the bus. | 接触暗物质之前的DNA样本 |
[17:09] | Why? So he can go out | 为什么 那样他就可以 |
[17:11] | and start hurting people, | 开始出去伤害别人 |
[17:13] | like our other friends here? | 和他其他那些朋友一样 |
[17:15] | I think we should lock him up in the Pipeline. | 我觉得应该把他关在管道监狱 |
[17:18] | He hasn’t done anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[17:19] | Yet. Trust me. | 是还没做 相信我 |
[17:21] | I know this guy. He’s a bad guy. | 我知道他 是个坏家伙 |
[17:24] | Barry, I took an oath to help people. | 巴里 我曾宣誓要帮助别人 |
[17:27] | I’m a doctor. I can’t just leave him | 我是个医生 我不能把他 |
[17:29] | in there like spaghetti. | 像意大利面一样丢在那里 |
[17:31] | Villains? | 恶人 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:34] | Every person that was on that bus is now 1,000 times | 那辆巴士上的人如今都比从前 |
[17:36] | more dangerous than they were before. | 凶险1000倍 |
[17:38] | Dibny included. | 包括德比 |
[17:39] | – What if he’s changed? – People don’t change. | -如果他变了呢 -本性难移 |
[17:41] | I did. | 我就变好了 |
[17:42] | When I became Killer Frost, | 我变成冰霜杀手时 |
[17:43] | you still believed in me. | 你仍然相信我 |
[17:44] | You’re a good person. He’s… | 你是好人 他… |
[17:48] | not. | 不是 |
[17:49] | Barry, how about you and I go back to Dibny’s office? | 巴里 我们回去德比的办公室怎么样 |
[17:52] | Find a DNA sample for Caitlin? | 给凯特琳找一份DNA样本 |
[17:53] | Dad, you go back to CCPD, see what you can | 老爸 你回中城警局 看看能从 |
[17:55] | dig up on Dibny? | 德比身上查到些什么 |
[17:56] | Yes, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[18:06] | Looks like someone tossed this place. | 看起来有人来这搜过了 |
[18:08] | Yeah. Probably the same guys | 对 可能是把德比 |
[18:11] | that hung Dibny off the roof. | 倒挂在屋顶的那帮人 |
[18:12] | Why do you think? | 你为什么这么想 |
[18:14] | I dunno. Guy like that probably has | 我不知道 像他那样的人很可能 |
[18:15] | a long list of people that wanna toss him off rooftops. | 有一堆人想把他从屋顶上扔下去 |
[18:19] | Why do you want to? | 那你为什么想呢 |
[18:21] | No, seriously. What happened between | 没 真的 你俩 |
[18:23] | the two of you? | 之间怎么了 |
[18:27] | It was one of my first cases when I was a junior CSI. | 那是我做初级犯罪现场鉴证员的第一个案子 |
[18:30] | Dibny was the lead detective. | 德比是案子的负责人 |
[18:32] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[18:35] | A woman named Judy Gimlin was stabbed to death. | 一位名叫朱迪·吉姆林的女子被刺死了 |
[18:37] | Her husband, Reagan, was the prime suspect. | 她的丈夫里根是头号嫌疑人 |
[18:41] | But there was no evidence– nothing to tie him | 但没有证据 没有能把他 |
[18:43] | to the crime scene. | 和犯罪现场联系在一起的东西 |
[18:46] | And then, Dibny miraculously found a knife | 然后 德比奇迹般地发现了一把刀 |
[18:49] | with the husband’s fingerprints. | 上面有丈夫的指纹 |
[18:51] | Case closed. Dibny was a hero. | 案子结了 德比成了英雄 |
[18:54] | I don’t know, maybe because my mom was stabbed, | 我不知道 可能因为我妈也被刺伤 |
[18:56] | I wanted to be sure. So I analyzed the knife. | 我想确定一下 于是我分析了那把刀 |
[18:59] | The serrations on the blade did not match | 刀刃的锯齿和 |
[19:01] | the wound on the vic. | 受害者的伤口并不吻合 |
[19:02] | So Dibny planted the knife. | 所以是德比栽赃的 |
[19:04] | Yep. And then he lied about it. | 没错 然后他还撒谎了 |
[19:07] | Under oath. | 在誓言之下 |
[19:08] | – And you busted him? – I mean, he didn’t just | -你揭露他了吗 -他不仅 |
[19:10] | bend the rules, Iris. He committed perjury– | 打破了规则 他还犯了伪证罪 |
[19:12] | evidence tampering. He was thrown off the force. | 伪造了证据 他违背了警察职责 |
[19:15] | Point is, he was crooked then. | 重点是 他之前就不是好人 |
[19:17] | He’s crooked now. | 现在也不是 |
[19:22] | Hey, how much DNA do you think Caitlin needs? | 你觉得凯特琳需要多少DNA |
[19:25] | Not much. | 不用太多 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:29] | Oh, think this will work? | 你觉得这个行不 |
[19:33] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[19:45] | I guess someone hates him more than you do. | 我猜有人比你更恨他 |
[19:54] | And that’s what it feels like to vibrate through solid matter. | 那就是通过震动穿越物体的感觉 |
[19:57] | I’m just glad you two weren’t hurt. | 你俩没受伤真是太好了 |
[19:58] | No thanks to your new buddy in there. | 还不是因为你那位新朋友 |
[20:00] | He’s not my buddy. He’s my patient. | 他不是我的新朋友 他是我的患者 |
[20:02] | Caitlin, I just don’t understand | 凯特琳 我就不懂了 |
[20:02] | why you’re defending him. | 你为什么要维护他 |
[20:03] | Because I know what it’s like | 因为我了解那种感觉 |
[20:04] | to suddenly find yourself | 突然发现自己 |
[20:05] | with extraordinary powers | 有了强大的能力 |
[20:06] | and be totally freaked out by it. | 并且完全被吓到 |
[20:08] | And so do you, for that matter. | 就此而言 你也是 |
[20:10] | You and I both woke up in this lab once knowing that our lives | 你和我都曾在这个实验室中醒来 |
[20:13] | would never be the same. | 知道我们的生活再也不同了 |
[20:14] | So how about you give the guy a little sympathy? | 所以对那家伙有点同情心 好吧 |
[20:17] | Guys. | 各位 |
[20:18] | I pulled the LUDS on Dibny’s phone. | 我通过资料查询系统查了德比的电话 |
[20:20] | There were 15 phone calls | 他给市长办公室 |
[20:22] | between him and the Mayor’s office. | 打了15通电话 |
[20:24] | What is Mayor Bellows doing talking to Ralph Dibny? | 贝洛斯市长和拉尔夫·德比有什么事 |
[20:30] | Oh, look. It’s my good buddy Barry Allen. | 看啊 是我的好哥们巴里·艾伦 |
[20:32] | Someone just blew up your office. | 有人刚炸了你的办公室 |
[20:34] | Sweet. Insurance claim. | 太好了 可以保险索赔了 |
[20:37] | My fiancee and I almost died. | 我未婚妻和我差点死了 |
[20:40] | You landed West’s daughter? | 你搞定了韦斯特的女儿 |
[20:44] | Everything’s coming up Allen. | 艾伦可真是顺风顺水啊 |
[20:45] | The job. The girl. | 好工作 女朋友 |
[20:47] | Who’s trying to kill you, Dibny? | 谁想杀你 德比 |
[20:48] | Do you know how many people I have pissed off | 你知道在过去的五年 |
[20:50] | in the last five years? | 我惹毛了多少人吗 |
[20:52] | Angry husbands. Angry wives. | 愤怒的丈夫 愤怒的妻子 |
[20:53] | Not exactly dealing with high society | 给出轨的配偶拍照 |
[20:55] | taking photos of cheating spouses. | 可不是什么上层社会的活 |
[20:57] | Then why are you talking to the Mayor? | 那你为什么要和市长打电话 |
[20:59] | Who says I am? | 谁说我打了 |
[21:00] | Your phone records. | 你的电话记录 |
[21:01] | Did–did you get a warrant for that? | 你申请搜查令了吗 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause I know you’re all by-the-book. | 因为我知道你可是按规则办事的 |
[21:06] | What’s your business with Mayor Bellows? | 你和贝洛斯市长到底有什么事 |
[21:08] | Nothing. Just calling to tell him | 没事 就打电话告诉他 |
[21:10] | what a swell job I think he’s doing. | 我觉得他的工作成果显著 |
[21:12] | 15 times? | 说了15次 |
[21:13] | 12 of those were butt dials. | 12次都是误拨 |
[21:15] | All right, look, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[21:16] | Maybe we’ll go talk to the Mayor ourselves. | 我们可以自己去见市长 |
[21:18] | You know, he’s a huge fan of Joe’s. | 他可是乔的铁粉 |
[21:19] | Yeah, you go do that. | 行 你去吧 |
[21:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我就待在这儿 |
[21:23] | Stretch my legs. | 伸伸腿 |
[21:27] | Ramon, do you think it’s wise to be sneaking around | 拉蒙 你觉得这明智吗 |
[21:29] | a technologically weaponized facility? | 在技术武器装备周边乱跑 |
[21:32] | It’s a lot safer than what I’m up against out there, so– | 比我在外面面临的可安全多了 |
[21:35] | Coffee didn’t go well, I take it? | 看来 咖啡喝得不怎么样 |
[21:37] | Well, Gypsy’s dad wants to hunt me for 24 hours | 吉普赛的爸爸要追猎我24个小时 |
[21:42] | to see if I’m worthy of his daughter– | 看看我是否配得上他女儿 |
[21:44] | no powers–so, don’t know what the hell | 不能使用超能力 根本不知道 |
[21:46] | I’m supposed to do about that. | 我应该怎么办 |
[21:48] | Fight back. | 反击啊 |
[21:49] | I swear, it’s like you’re trying to listen, | 说真的 你好像在听一样 |
[21:51] | but you just nod while you’re thinking of something else. | 但你只是在想其他事的同时点点头 |
[21:54] | You’re doing it right now. | 你现在就在这么做 |
[21:55] | Fight back. | 反击 |
[21:56] | Ramon, what did you say? | 拉蒙 你说什么 |
[21:57] | You said no powers? | 你说不能用超能力 |
[21:59] | Yeah, go ahead. | 对 继续 |
[22:00] | Well, in addition to being Vibe, | 除了震波外 |
[22:01] | you have another superpower– you’re smart in here. | 你还有其他超能力 你脑子聪明 |
[22:04] | All right? Outwardly, you’re weak. | 表面上看 你很弱 |
[22:06] | All right? Too much. | 太过了 |
[22:07] | But use your outwardly weak appearance | 但用你表面的弱 |
[22:08] | to your advantage. He’s gonna anticipate | 作为你的优势 他预测的是 |
[22:10] | a pathetic target. Well, you’re pathetic. | 一个可悲的目标 你确实很可悲 |
[22:12] | You’re pathetic. You’re weak. | 你很可悲 你很弱 |
[22:14] | Not helping, just hurting. | 一点帮助没有 只有伤人 |
[22:15] | All I’m saying is, set a trap, okay? | 我的意思是 设个陷阱 |
[22:17] | Beat him at his own game. Set a trap. | 在他的游戏中战胜他 设个陷阱 |
[22:20] | – Set a trap. – That’s right, a trap. | -设个陷阱 -没错 陷阱 |
[22:24] | A trap, I can do. | 陷阱 我能做到 |
[22:26] | ‘Cause he may be the Predator, | 如果他是猛兽 |
[22:29] | but I’m the Schwarzenegger. | 我就是施瓦辛格 |
[22:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[22:39] | He was here. | 他刚才还在 |
[22:41] | He went that way. | 他往那边走了 |
[22:52] | I farted. | 我放了个屁 |
[22:53] | I’m not sure everything’s still | 还不知道我下面 |
[22:54] | where it’s supposed to be down there. | 变成了什么样 |
[22:56] | Drink this. | 把这个喝了 |
[22:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[22:58] | I don’t just drink stuff. | 我不会轻易就喝 |
[23:00] | My body is a temple. | 我的身体很金贵 |
[23:01] | Clearly. Drink it. | 知道 喝掉 |
[23:03] | I wanna know what it is. | 我只想知道是什么 |
[23:04] | It’s 17% alcohol. | 百分之十七的酒精 |
[23:06] | You should have lead with that, sister. | 应该早说重点 亲爱的 |
[23:11] | What was that? | 到底是什么 |
[23:12] | It’s a serum of sulfur, zinc oxide, and steric acid | 血清硫 氧化锌和硬脂酸 |
[23:15] | to cross-link your polymerized cells. | 能交联你的聚合细胞 |
[23:17] | In English. | 说人话 |
[23:18] | It’s gonna fix you. | 能治好你 |
[23:26] | You did it. I’m cured. | 成功了 我痊愈了 |
[23:28] | Well, not cured. All I did was introduce | 不算痊愈 我只是用一种稳定的酶 |
[23:30] | a stabilizing enzyme to reset your body | 通过硫化反应 |
[23:32] | to default shape through vulcanization. | 将你的身体重设为默认形状 |
[23:37] | It’s like muscle memory. | 像是肌肉记忆 |
[23:38] | Muscle memory, huh? | 肌肉记忆吗 |
[23:42] | How far back memory, you think? | 多久前的记忆 |
[23:44] | I don’t know. | 不确定 |
[23:46] | Think about the shape you want to be | 你想回到什么时候 |
[23:47] | and just be it. | 就能回到什么时候 |
[24:00] | I’m back. I look like a Hemsworth. | 我恢复了 看起来就像海姆斯沃斯一样 |
[24:06] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[24:08] | Thank you for meeting us. | 谢谢您能来将我们 |
[24:09] | Quick stop on my way to a hospital ribbon cutting. | 刚好路过然后去一家医院剪彩 |
[24:11] | No problem. | 没关系的 |
[24:12] | What’s with you? You’re glowing. | 你怎么了 容光焕发啊 |
[24:16] | – N-no, I’m not. – You are. | -我没 -你有 |
[24:17] | Well, how can I help you, gentlemen? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[24:19] | I’ve got a lot on my schedule today. | 今天还有很多事要做 |
[24:20] | Ah, we won’t take up much of your time, Mr. Mayor. | 我们不会占用您太多时间 市长先生 |
[24:22] | Do you know a man named Ralph Dibny? | 您认识拉尔夫·德比吗 |
[24:24] | Doesn’t ring a bell. Who is he? | 没想起来 他是谁 |
[24:25] | Well, he’s a former cop turned private investigator. | 之前是一名警察后来变成了私人侦探 |
[24:28] | – I don’t think so. – Really? | -应该不认识 -真的吗 |
[24:30] | He called your office over a dozen times. | 他给您的办公室打了十几通电话 |
[24:32] | Oh, I’m gonna have to check with my secretary. | 我得去问问秘书 |
[24:43] | Anthony, you used to be a cop. | 安东尼 你以前也是警察 |
[24:45] | We’re not talking to the mayor, here. | 现在不是我们和市长之间谈话 |
[24:47] | It’s three cops talking. | 是三个警察的谈话 |
[24:48] | Whatever cops say to each other, | 警察之间的话 |
[24:50] | they don’t say to anybody else. | 只会有警察知道 |
[24:53] | What’s going on with you and Dibny? | 你和德比之间发生了什么 |
[24:57] | I… | 我… |
[25:00] | – made a mistake. – A mistake? | -犯了错 -错 |
[25:03] | You mean like the kind of mistake you make | 犯错是指 |
[25:05] | with a woman who’s not your wife? | 婚外情吗 |
[25:11] | It was only that one time, Joe. | 只有那一次 乔 |
[25:13] | I regretted it the moment I did it, | 那一刻我就后悔了 |
[25:15] | and I broke it off right away. | 然后我们就分手了 |
[25:18] | And then Dibny shows up, and he’s got pictures of us. | 后来德比出现了 他有我们的照片 |
[25:23] | And he threatens to show them to my wife unless I pay him. | 他威胁我说 不交赎金就发给我妻子 |
[25:28] | – How much? – Not enough. | -多少钱 -很多 |
[25:30] | All those phone calls, | 那些电话 |
[25:32] | it was him negotiating for a bigger price. | 就是想敲诈更多的钱 |
[25:36] | I love my family, Joe. | 我爱我的家人 乔 |
[25:38] | Just let me pay him, | 让我把钱付给他 |
[25:40] | and I’ll be done with it. | 这件事情就完结了 |
[25:41] | No, Mr. Mayor, you’re not gonna have to do that. | 不市长先生 不必如此 |
[25:43] | We’re gonna take care of it. | 我们会处理的 |
[25:46] | Joe, Barry. Thank you. | 乔 巴里 谢谢你们 |
[25:52] | So much for Dibny changing. | 德比还真是变了不少 |
[25:55] | Dibny’s alive and talking. | 德比还活着 |
[25:58] | Find him. I want those pictures and his head. | 找到他 我要看到照片和他的人头 |
[26:01] | And the cops? | 那些警察呢 |
[26:02] | What do I care about cops? | 我会在乎警察吗 |
[26:03] | Waste ’em. | 一同做掉 |
[26:08] | Your vitals are fantastic. | 你的体征相当棒 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:11] | You’re blackmailing the Mayor? | 你勒索了市长吗 |
[26:12] | Classic Barry Allen. Enters room and accuses wildly. | 果然是巴里·艾伦 真是开门见山 |
[26:16] | We know about the photos, Ralph. | 我们知道照片的事 拉尔夫 |
[26:17] | Bellows told us everything. | 贝洛斯都告诉我们了 |
[26:18] | I’m not the one who told him to step out on his wife. | 又不是我让他出轨的 |
[26:21] | That’s your defense? | 这就是你的辩解吗 |
[26:23] | It’s his fault that you’re extorting him? | 利用他的错误来敲诈 |
[26:25] | Isn’t that a little easy for you to say? | 你说起来是不是很轻松 |
[26:27] | Your fancy lab, your good job, | 你有梦幻的实验室 稳定的工作 |
[26:29] | and your hot girlfriend? | 性感的女朋友 |
[26:30] | People like me are just trying to get | 可是像我这样的人 |
[26:31] | from one bill to the next. | 只能不断地还账单 |
[26:34] | And I wouldn’t have to be living like that | 如果不是你夺走了我的工作 |
[26:35] | if you hadn’t cost me my job. | 我也不会过得这么惨 |
[26:37] | You got yourself fired. | 你是咎由自取 |
[26:39] | You tampered with evidence. You framed that guy. | 你篡改了证据 陷害了那个人 |
[26:41] | Because he was guilty. | 他罪有应得 |
[26:44] | And he was gonna get away with killing his wife, | 他逃脱了谋杀妻子的罪名 |
[26:45] | and then you let him go. | 是你把他放走了 |
[26:47] | I was a good cop. I was a good detective. | 我是一名优秀的警察 优秀的侦探 |
[26:52] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[26:59] | Mayor’s got plenty of money. | 市长有很多钱 |
[27:00] | He can afford to spare a little. | 他付得起这些钱 |
[27:03] | Consider it the pension you cost me. | 就当是你给我的退休金吧 |
[27:07] | Good people don’t destroy lives and call it noble. | 善良的人不会把害人称之为高尚 |
[27:12] | You were dirty then. You’re dirty now. | 你以前卑劣 现在也卑劣 |
[27:15] | Live with that. | 永远都会这样 |
[27:18] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你别想离开 |
[27:19] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[27:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我玩吗 |
[27:34] | Thanks for ruining my life twice, Allen. | 谢谢你毁了我的人生两次 艾伦 |
[27:49] | Cisky. | 西斯斯 |
[27:52] | Show yourself. | 出来吧 |
[27:55] | No one can avoid me forever. | 没人能躲我一辈子 |
[27:58] | I’m not going to. | 我没打算躲 |
[28:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我玩吗 |
[28:02] | Say good-bye, my little enemy. | 道别吧 我的小敌人 |
[28:08] | What the Sheol? | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:13] | Guess who’s got a hologram? | 瞧谁有全息图 |
[28:22] | Bet you’re wondering what this is. | 你一定在想这是什么 |
[28:24] | This is an anti-vibrational force field | 这是有振荡电力网的 |
[28:25] | with an oscillating power grid. | 反振动力场 |
[28:27] | It’s good enough for the Reverse-Flash, | 对逆闪电挺合适的 |
[28:28] | good enough for you. | 对你也挺合适的 |
[28:30] | So you might as well wave your white flag, | 你最好举白旗投降 |
[28:31] | ’cause you aren’t getting out of this thing | 因为你无法离开这玩意 |
[28:34] | until the clock strikes Cisco’s victory. | 直到钟声敲响西斯科的胜利 |
[28:37] | Oh, victory. Feels good. | 胜利的感觉很好 |
[28:41] | I pulled this from the body | 我从地球48的猎杀者 |
[28:43] | of an Earth-48 hunter-killer. | 身上拔出这个 |
[28:46] | You can’t trap a trapper. | 你不能诱捕诱捕者 |
[29:10] | I just needed to cool off. | 我只是需要冷静一下 |
[29:12] | I figured. | 我知道 |
[29:15] | Dibny seemed to have gotten under your skin. | 德比好像让你挺心烦的 |
[29:20] | Why is it so important to you that he be the bad guy? | 你为什么这么在意他当坏人呢 |
[29:26] | When I first started at CCPD, | 我在中城警局开始上班时 |
[29:28] | all I cared about was the rules. | 我只在意规则 |
[29:30] | But, you know, these last few years, | 但过去这几年 |
[29:32] | we’ve locked up meta-humans without a trial. | 我们没有经过审讯就把超能力者关起来 |
[29:34] | Played with time and space, messed with other worlds. | 玩转时间与空间 搅和其他的世界 |
[29:39] | Yeah, but what does that have to do with Dibny? | 是的 但这跟德比有什么关系 |
[29:41] | Just that everything that we’ve done we did | 我们做的所有事 |
[29:43] | because we were trying to help people. | 都是为了帮人 |
[29:45] | Keep them safe. | 保护他们的安全 |
[29:49] | Is that all Dibny was trying to do back then? | 那时德比不也是在做这个吗 |
[29:54] | Good people don’t destroy lives and call it noble. | 好人不会杀人 然后觉得高尚 |
[29:59] | Did I make a mistake back then? | 那时我没犯错误吗 |
[30:02] | Did I cost a good man his life? | 我没有害死好人吗 |
[30:04] | I don’t know, Bare. | 我不知道 巴仔 |
[30:06] | He did break the law– cross the line. | 他违法和越过界限了 |
[30:08] | But you didn’t make him do that. | 但你没让他那么做 |
[30:10] | And you didn’t make him blackmail the Mayor. | 你没有让他勒索市长 |
[30:13] | But, maybe Caitlin was right. | 但也许凯特琳是对的 |
[30:15] | Everyone who’s gone through what you and her | 任何人经历你和她经历过的 |
[30:17] | and now Dibny’s gone through– | 现在德比在经历 |
[30:20] | maybe he deserves a second chance. | 也许应该给他第二次机会 |
[30:24] | I got it. | 我来开 |
[30:31] | Allen. Detective West. | 艾伦 韦斯特警探 |
[30:35] | Aren’t you two on the Mayor’s detail? | 你俩不是市长的安保人员吗 |
[30:37] | Sorry to bother you at home, but dispatch just radioed. | 抱歉来你家打扰你了 调度刚才广播了 |
[30:40] | Captain Singh needs you down at station ASAP. | 辛格队长要你马上去局里 |
[30:42] | All right, let me get my jacket. | 好吧 让我去拿我的外套 |
[30:46] | Bare! | 巴仔 |
[31:04] | That never gets old. | 总是干不腻 |
[31:06] | Those two work for the Mayor. | 那两人是市长的人 |
[31:07] | They just tried to kill us. | 他们刚想杀了我们 |
[31:09] | Dibny’s next. | 德比是下一个 |
[31:13] | Cisky, Cisky, Cisky. | 西斯斯 西斯斯 西斯斯 |
[31:17] | Cisky. | 西斯斯 |
[31:21] | Cisky. | 西斯斯 |
[31:24] | Come out. Come out and meet your end. | 出来 出来受死吧 |
[31:32] | Plastoid. | 塑胶机器人 |
[31:34] | You creatures destroyed my planet. | 你的物种毁了我的星球 |
[31:38] | Now I will kill every last one of you. | 现在我要把你们全部杀掉 |
[31:52] | Guys, anyone there? | 各位 谁在那里 |
[31:55] | Barry, I’m here. It’s me. | 巴里 我在这里 是我 |
[31:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:59] | I need you to activate | 我要你激活我在德比身上 |
[31:59] | the tracker I put on Dibny. | 放的追踪器 |
[32:01] | You put a tracker on Ralph? | 你在拉尔夫身上放了追踪器 |
[32:06] | Plastoid. | 塑胶机器人 |
[32:07] | Cisco, do you know where he is? | 西斯科 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[32:09] | He’s at City Hall. | 他在市政厅 |
[32:30] | You lost weight. | 你变瘦了 |
[32:31] | Lap band surgery. | 胃束带手术 |
[32:37] | Since killing you didn’t work out, | 既然没法杀死你 |
[32:39] | what we agreed upon. 200K. | 我就给你我们商定的二十万 |
[32:42] | Let me have the photographs. | 把照片给我 |
[32:45] | Here’s the pictures. | 照片都在这里 |
[32:52] | – Keep the money. – What? | -钱你留着吧 -什么 |
[32:54] | – I take it back. – Take it back? | -我收回 -收回什么 |
[32:56] | I take my blackmail back. | 收回我的勒索 |
[32:59] | – Is this some kind of a trick? – I’m not dirty. | -你是在耍花样吗 -我不贪 |
[33:01] | And I don’t want any part of this anymore. | 我不想再搅和这种事了 |
[33:06] | And don’t you forget, I can tie you to that bomb | 而且别忘了 你让你的人在我办公室放炸弹 |
[33:09] | you had your goons plant in my office, | 这件事我有证据 |
[33:10] | so if you don’t walk away, I will go to the cops. | 所以如果你不走开 我就去报警 |
[33:14] | – That’s still blackmail. – No, it’s not. | -那还是勒索 -不 不是 |
[33:16] | Yes, it is. You’re telling me if I don’t | 根本就是 你在告诉我如果我 |
[33:18] | give you this money, you won’t go to the cops. | 不给你这笔钱 你就不会报警 |
[33:20] | Okay, fine. I am blackmailing you | 好吧 我在勒索你 |
[33:23] | into not being blackmailed. | 不要被勒索 |
[33:25] | So, we’re good, then. | 所以 我们没事了 |
[33:28] | Yeah, we’re good. | 是的 我们没事了 |
[33:38] | Bullet booger. Super gross. | 子弹鼻屎 超级恶心 |
[33:43] | Sorry, Mr. Mayor. It’s over. | 抱歉 市长先生 结束了 |
[33:52] | Die, Plastoid, die! | 受死吧 塑胶机器人 |
[34:00] | You will not infest this world | 你不能像扰乱我的世界那样 |
[34:03] | as you did mine, Plastoid. | 扰乱这个世界 塑胶机器人 |
[34:06] | Plastoid, what? Is he talking to me? | 塑胶机器人 他在说我吗 |
[34:07] | Breacher, stop. | 穿越者 站住 |
[34:13] | – Okay. – He dies, speedster. | -好吧 -他死定了 极速者 |
[34:17] | Get in there, Joe. You’re coming with me. | 进去 乔 你跟我来 |
[34:19] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[34:30] | Look, you don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[34:32] | Yes, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[34:41] | Leave him alone. | 放过他 |
[34:44] | This guy didn’t invade your planet. | 他没有侵略你的星球 |
[34:45] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做任何错事 |
[34:47] | He’s like this ’cause of me and my team. | 他变成这样是因为我和我的团队 |
[34:49] | So if you’ve got a problem with him and his powers, | 如果你对他和他的超能力不满 |
[34:52] | then you deal with me. | 就找我处理 |
[35:04] | Hey, are we good here? Because I definitely | 没事了吧 因为我必须 |
[35:06] | gotta change my drawers. | 换我的内裤 |
[35:11] | The Mayor took Joe. | 市长带走了乔 |
[35:14] | I can’t run fast enough right now. | 我现在跑得不够快 |
[35:15] | I’ll never have enough speed to jump off a building. | 我的速度无法从大楼跳下 |
[35:18] | Can you breach me up there? | 你能打开缺口让我上去吗 |
[35:19] | No way. The event horizon would rip | 不行 直升机 |
[35:21] | that helicopter apart. | 会被视界撕裂 |
[35:22] | But we’ve gotta save Joe. | 但我们得救乔 |
[35:23] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[35:27] | You can get me up there. | 你可以上去 |
[35:29] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是的 |
[35:30] | – How? – You can stretch. | -怎么做 -你可以伸展 |
[35:32] | Grab it. | 抓住它 |
[35:33] | Are you–are you crazy? I can’t do that. | 你疯了吗 我做不到 |
[35:34] | Yes, you can. All right? | 不 你能做到 好吗 |
[35:36] | I know that you have it inside you | 我知道你的内心 |
[35:37] | to help someone other than yourself. | 是想帮助其他人的 |
[35:40] | I know you, Ralph. | 我了解你 拉尔夫 |
[35:42] | How could you possibly know me? | 你怎么可能了解我 |
[35:49] | Dude, are you kidding me? | 老兄 你在逗我玩吗 |
[35:51] | You’re the Flash? | 你就是闪电侠 |
[35:53] | Everyone else gets struck by lightning and dies, | 其他人被闪电击中死掉 |
[35:55] | – and you get super powers? – Ralph, yeah, that’s right. | -而你获得了超能力 -拉尔夫 没错 |
[35:57] | Your assistant’s a speedster? | 你的助手是个极速者 |
[35:58] | I liked the Flash. Now I have to hate the Flash. | 我喜欢闪电侠 但我现在得恨闪电侠了 |
[36:00] | Ralph, focus. I need you to do this. | 拉尔夫 保持专注 我现在需要你这么做 |
[36:04] | Joe needs you to do this. Please. | 乔需要你这么做 拜托了 |
[36:06] | Show me I was wrong about you. You said you were a good cop. | 向我展示我看错你了 你说你曾是个好警察 |
[36:10] | Be one right now. | 现在就当好警察吧 |
[36:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:35] | I got it! | 我抓住了 |
[36:42] | – Help! – Hold on, Ralph. | -帮帮忙 -坚持住 拉尔夫 |
[37:01] | Cecile’s pregnant. | 塞西尔怀孕了 |
[37:33] | Well, we’ve reached the end of our road. | 我们到达终点了 |
[37:36] | We had some stumbles along the way, | 虽然我们在路上跌跌撞撞过 |
[37:38] | but we pulled it together. We made it home. | 但我们振作起来 我们回到家了 |
[37:42] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[37:44] | Really thought that one would work. | 还以为那能行呢 |
[37:45] | But I respect you. | 但我尊重你 |
[37:47] | You’re a steadfast warrior | 你是个坚定的战士 |
[37:49] | who would fight the fiercest of enemies to protect your friend | 与最凶恶的敌人战斗 保护你的朋友和 |
[37:52] | and the only person I love. | 我唯一爱的人 |
[37:55] | With my dying breath, sir. | 至死方休 先生 |
[37:56] | I know that, but I still hate you. | 我知道 但我还是恨你 |
[38:03] | I have never seen him gush like that. | 我从来没看见他那样夸赞人 |
[38:05] | That’s gushing? | 那是夸赞吗 |
[38:06] | I’m terrified to experience him loving me. | 他对我的爱让我受宠若惊 |
[38:10] | Well, that’s my job. | 好吧 那是我的工作 |
[38:12] | Oh, that’s right. It is. | 没错 确实是 |
[38:16] | I feel a code-17 breach in progress. | 我感觉正在出现17号缺口 |
[38:19] | We have to leave now, Cynthia. | 我们现在得走了 辛西娅 |
[38:22] | Cyn-Cynthia? | 辛西娅 |
[38:24] | Cynthia. What’s your dad’s name? | 辛西娅 你父亲叫什么 |
[38:28] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[38:32] | Cynthia and Josh. That’s great. | 辛西娅和乔希 很好 |
[38:35] | Not so scary now, Cynthia. | 现在没那么惊吓了 辛西娅 |
[38:37] | Keep calling me that. See what happens. | 继续那么叫试试 |
[38:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:40] | See you around…Gypsy. | 再见 吉普赛女郎 |
[39:26] | – I fixed up your office. – Sweet fancy Moses. | -我修好你的办公室了 -天啊 |
[39:30] | Thanks for screwing up my insurance claim. | 谢谢你搞砸了我的保险索偿 |
[39:32] | No payout, no mayor money. | 没有赔偿金 没有市长的钱 |
[39:34] | I gotta pick up a case soon. | 我得马上搞个案子 |
[39:36] | What if I had a job for you? | 如果我给你个工作呢 |
[39:39] | I wanna laugh really hard right now, | 我现在想大笑 |
[39:40] | but I’m afraid my face will fall off again. | 但我怕我的脸会再掉下来 |
[39:42] | I can’t change what has happened | 我无法改变 |
[39:44] | between us in the past, | 我们之间的过去 |
[39:45] | but I can offer you a chance to change what happens | 但我能给你机会改变 |
[39:47] | – in our future. – How? | -我们的未来 -怎么做 |
[39:50] | Let my team and I study your powers, | 让我和我的团队研究你的超能力 |
[39:53] | figure out how to improve them, see what your limitations are. | 找出改进的办法 找出你的极限 |
[39:56] | And let me train you. | 让我训练你 |
[39:58] | Train me? For what? | 训练我做什么 |
[40:01] | To do what I do. | 做我做的事 |
[40:04] | To be a detective again, Ralph. | 再当警探 拉尔夫 |
[40:06] | A real one. Like, it’s not gonna be easy. | 真正的 但不会很轻松 |
[40:08] | I’m gonna push you to your limit. | 我会把你逼到极限 |
[40:10] | I think it’s safe to say some days you’re gonna hate me. | 可以肯定地说你有一天会恨我 |
[40:12] | Allen, it’s safe to say that I always hate you. | 艾伦 可以肯定地说我一直很恨你 |
[40:15] | Do I get a cool super hero name? | 我有很酷的超级英雄名吗 |
[40:18] | What do you think about… Plastic Man? | 你觉得塑胶人怎么样 |
[40:21] | I think that’s the dumbest name I’ve ever heard of. | 我觉得那是我听过最蠢的名字 |
[40:23] | Yeah, Cisco comes up with the names. | 西斯科负责取名字 |
[40:24] | It’s better that way. | 最好是那样 |
[40:26] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:38] | There’s just one thing I gotta ask you. | 我要问你件事 |
[40:41] | What made you look into Mayor Bellows in the first place? | 你当初为什么调查贝洛斯市长 |
[40:44] | Oh, it was a client. Asked me to follow the Mayor. | 是个客户 让我跟着市长 |
[40:47] | Never met him, though. | 但我没见过他 |
[40:47] | He did everything over the phone. | 都是通过电话联络 |
[40:49] | Who was it? | 他是谁 |
[40:50] | Only gave me his last name. | 只知道他的姓 |
[40:52] | DeVoe. | 迪沃 |
[40:54] | You and I have been enemies for years. | 我和你为敌已经很多年 |
[40:57] | Oh, you’ve had others, of course. | 当然你还有别的敌人 |
[40:59] | There’s Thawne. Zoom. DeVoe. | 有斯旺 极速和迪沃 |
[41:02] | This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor | 我们就是在这里想到用来对付 |
[41:06] | to use against DeVoe. | 迪沃的大脑抑制剂 |
[41:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:11] | The name DeVoe mean something to you? | 迪沃这个名字对你有什么意义吗 |
[41:16] | I smell a mystery. | 我察觉到了神秘 |