时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Crisis on Earth-X”… | 《地球X的危机》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – To Barry and Iris. – To Barry and Iris. | -敬巴里和爱瑞丝 -敬巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[00:05] | Are you asking me to marry you? | 你真的在向我求婚吗 |
[00:06] | – I am. – Just forget about it. | -我就是在求婚 -先别谈这件事了 |
[00:07] | – Felicity. – I don’t want to marry you! | -费利西蒂 -我不想嫁给你 |
[00:08] | I just called off my engagement. | 我刚取消了订婚 |
[00:10] | To making things go away. | 祝烦心事走开 |
[00:12] | Does anyone have just cause why these two should not be married? | 在座各位有任何理由反对这对新人的结合吗 |
[00:16] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是在逗我呢吧 |
[00:18] | Nazis? | 纳粹 |
[00:19] | Why would Nazis want to crash my wedding? | 为什么纳粹想毁掉我的婚礼呢 |
[00:20] | There’s a 53rd earth called Earth-X. | 那是第53个地球 被称为地球X |
[00:22] | Basically our Earth with one difference. | 那也算是我们的地球 但有一个不同点 |
[00:24] | The Nazis won the war. | 纳粹打赢了战争 |
[00:25] | I call it “Calm After the Firestorm.” | 我称之为”火风暴之前的平静” |
[00:27] | No powers for either of us? | 我们两个都不会有超能力了 |
[00:29] | The other archer and flying woman | 另一位弓箭手和会飞的女人 |
[00:31] | are Oliver and Kara of Earth-X, | 就是地球X上的奥利弗和卡拉 |
[00:33] | and Thawne is working with them. | 斯旺在同他们合作 |
[00:35] | The general is dying. | 将军快死了 |
[00:36] | All we need is a new heart. | 我们只需要一颗新心脏 |
[00:38] | And we found the perfect donor. | 我们找到了最佳捐赠者 |
[00:43] | I don’t think this is our Earth. | 我觉得这不是我们的地球 |
[01:03] | Eyes front! | 向前看 |
[01:05] | So this crap-hole’s Earth-X. | 这就是可怕的地球X了 |
[01:09] | – Wells was right. – He usually is. | -威尔斯说得对 -他一般都对 |
[01:11] | It’s hard to believe a place like this actually exists on any Earth. | 难以想象这种鬼地方还真存在 |
[01:16] | I wish I shared your sentiment, | 我也赞同你的感受 |
[01:18] | but in all my travels to distant times, | 但是在我这么多次穿越时间中 |
[01:20] | one thing which sadly remains constant is men’s ability | 唯一一件亘古不变的事情就是 |
[01:24] | to feel hatred for other men. | 人与人之间的仇恨 |
[01:26] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[01:28] | Move! | 快走 |
[01:30] | All prisoners, stay away from the gate. | 所有犯人 远离大门 |
[01:35] | Stars and triangles… | 五角星和三角形 |
[01:37] | Badges used to identify purported crimes | 用来标记这些人 |
[01:40] | these people have “Committed” to land in here. | 在这块土地上”犯”的所谓罪行 |
[01:47] | What’s the pink triangle for? | 粉色三角形是什么意思 |
[01:50] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[01:52] | I loved the wrong person. | 我爱上了不该爱的人 |
[01:57] | We got to get out of these things. | 我们得把这东西打开 |
[01:58] | – Transmute us out. – With pleasure. | -我们嬗变 -很乐意 |
[02:03] | I can’t vibrate through them either. | 我也无法震动出去 |
[02:05] | Power-dampening collars. | 能量抑制环 |
[02:08] | Well, why are we wearing them, then? | 那我们为什么要戴呢 |
[02:11] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[02:12] | There’s too many guards here anyways. | 反正这里的守卫也很多 |
[02:15] | They’re gonna kill my sister. | 他们会杀了我妹妹 |
[02:17] | Look, we’re not gonna let that happen, | 我们会阻止的 |
[02:18] | Alex, I promise you. | 艾丽克斯 我保证 |
[02:20] | We’re gonna get back to our Earth before then. | 我们得赶紧回到我们的地球上 |
[02:22] | How? We don’t even know how we got here. | 怎么回 我们都不知道是怎么来的 |
[02:24] | No, we don’t. We’re gonna figure it out. | 虽然我们不知道 但我们会弄明白的 |
[02:26] | Then we’re gonna find a way to get out of this place, | 然后我们会找到离开这里的方法 |
[02:28] | and we’re gonna get back to the people we love. | 回到我们爱的人身边 |
[02:30] | I hope everyone else is okay. | 希望其他人都没事 |
[02:56] | Rip Van Ramon awakens. | 里普·范·拉蒙终于醒了 |
[03:03] | This doesn’t look like a wedding. | 这好像不是婚礼 |
[03:08] | You missed quite a bit, Cisco. | 你错过了很多 西斯科 |
[03:10] | All you need to know is that you are locked | 你只需要知道你和我们一起 |
[03:11] | in one of your fabulous anti-meta-human cells | 被关在了你这设计优良的 |
[03:14] | with the rest of us. | 反超能力者牢房里 |
[03:15] | – We can’t escape. – Of course we can’t. | -我们逃不掉 -当然逃不掉 |
[03:17] | That’s what I designed them for, genius. | 我当初就是这么设计的 天才 |
[03:19] | Good command of the obvious. | 真厉害 |
[03:21] | – Boys. – Is that a ball? | -各位 -那是球吗 |
[03:24] | Why? Is it bothering you? | 这么了 吵到你了吗 |
[03:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:28] | God. | 天呐 |
[03:33] | Are they gonna do that the whole time we’re in here? | 他们会一直这样吗 |
[03:35] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[03:36] | – It hurts! Cut it out! – Cut what out? | -太烦了 停下 -停啥 |
[03:46] | S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室 |
[03:49] | It feels like old times, doesn’t it? | 就像以前一样 对吧 |
[03:52] | You know, I, I built this place… | 是我建造的这个地方 |
[03:55] | with my own hands and called it home | 凭我自己之力 十五年里 |
[03:58] | for 15 years, and do you know what? | 我都把这当作家 可你知道吗 |
[04:05] | I hated every minute of it. | 我并不喜欢待在这里 |
[04:07] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友们呢 |
[04:08] | Your friends, they’re on Earth-X. | 你的朋友们 都在地球X上 |
[04:11] | I wouldn’t worry about your friends too much because… | 如果我是你的话 就不会太担心你的朋友们 |
[04:15] | they’re not going to be alive much longer. | 因为他们活不了多久了 |
[04:21] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:23] | It’s because of the red sunlight. | 是因为红色阳光 |
[04:25] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[04:27] | it’ll make you weaker than you can possibly imagine. | 它会让你虚弱到想象不到的地步 |
[04:38] | You did all this just… just to get me? | 你做这些 就是为了抓我吗 |
[04:42] | Do you know how many innocent people you killed? | 你知道你们害死了多少无辜的人吗 |
[04:44] | Their lives to save mine? | 用他们的命换我的命 |
[04:47] | Well, they should feel honored. | 他们应该感到荣幸才是 |
[04:53] | It’s a strange sensation, isn’t it… | 这是个很奇怪的感觉 对吧 |
[04:55] | feeling vulnerable? | 无能为力 |
[04:58] | And it’s just gonna get worse | 而且 还会更糟 |
[05:01] | because this red sunlight, | 因为这个红色日光 |
[05:03] | it’s softening you up | 能削弱你的力量 |
[05:05] | until pretty soon, | 然后很快 |
[05:06] | I’m gonna crack you open like a walnut. | 我就会像撬核桃一样把你大卸八块 |
[05:10] | Then I’m gonna take your healthy heart. | 然后取走你那健全的心脏 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna put it in her. | 放进她体内 |
[05:17] | Which means we should probably get you going. | 就是说我们应该能让你好起来 |
[05:21] | Good. | 好 |
[05:22] | That’ll give me time to talk to… | 这样我就有时间和我自己 |
[05:25] | myself. | 好好聊聊 |
[05:31] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[05:33] | Everyone else is on Earth-X. | 其他人都在地球X上 |
[05:34] | And Kara only has a few hours | 还有几个小时 他们就会 |
[05:35] | before they go full Mengele on her. | 用门格勒的手法来对付卡拉 |
[05:35] | 纳粹党卫队军官约瑟夫·门格勒 奥斯威辛集中营的医师” 执掌生杀大权并对囚犯进行人体试验 | |
[05:37] | – We gotta stop them. – Got any ideas? | -我们要阻止他们 -你有办法吗 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. Give me some time to think. | 我不知道 给我点时间想想 |
[05:41] | Iris, I’m all for girl power and everything, | 爱瑞丝 我完全赞成女性当自强 |
[05:43] | but how are you and I gonna stop the meaner, Nazi version | 但我和你要怎么阻止我那更卑鄙 |
[05:45] | of my whatever he is right now and… | 又纳粹版本的男友 管他现在是什么 |
[05:47] | people with superpowers? | 还有那些有超能力的人 |
[05:50] | We don’t have to. | 我们不必阻止他们 |
[05:51] | We just need to get to the pipeline and get Cisco. | 我们只要去管道监狱 救出西斯科 |
[05:53] | He could turn off all the power to the building | 他就能关掉整栋楼的电力 |
[05:54] | and breach us out of here. | 打开缺口救我们出去 |
[05:56] | Do you know how to get to the pipeline from here? | 你知道从这里怎么去管道监狱吗 |
[05:59] | I think so. | 应该知道 |
[06:01] | Lead the way, McClane. | 那带路吧 麦克莱恩 |
[06:04] | Move! | 快走 |
[06:07] | Move! | 快走 |
[06:12] | I don’t like the looks of this. | 我不喜欢这种场面 |
[06:13] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[06:15] | – Keep moving! – What are we doing? | -继续走 -这是要干什么 |
[06:17] | – It’s roundup time. – Roundup for what? | -到时间集合了 -集合什么 |
[06:20] | Move! | 快走 |
[06:24] | In line, now. | 排好队 |
[06:36] | So these are… | 这些就是 |
[06:39] | the heroes. | 那些英雄吗 |
[06:41] | Yes, Sturmbannfüehrer. | 是的 党卫军少校 |
[06:56] | Blonde hair… | 金发 |
[06:58] | blue eyes– this is Nordic perfection. | 蓝眼 完美的北欧人 |
[07:04] | Why would you align yourself with the unpure? | 你为什么和这些杂种人结盟 |
[07:08] | Because I like men | 因为我喜欢男人 |
[07:10] | and I like women. | 我还喜欢女人 |
[07:17] | You know, I had a daughter who looked just like you, | 以前我有个女儿 和你很像 |
[07:21] | with similar compulsions. | 也有同样的冲动 |
[07:31] | And I expunged that filth | 但是我把那小渣种 |
[07:34] | from my family line forever. | 从我的族谱上永远地抹去了 |
[07:42] | Bring them all. | 把他们带过来 |
[07:46] | And him! | 还有他 |
[07:50] | Move! Now! | 快走 |
[07:52] | Go! | 走 |
[08:00] | Not to be an alarmist, but if we don’t have an escape plan, | 不是要大惊小怪 但如果我们没有逃脱计划 |
[08:02] | I suggest we get one immediately. | 我建议马上想一个 |
[08:34] | Up! | 起来 |
[08:48] | Go. | 走 |
[09:03] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[09:10] | I know you are not him, | 我知道你不是他 |
[09:14] | but I cannot stomach the sight regardless. | 但我没法不在意你的脸 |
[09:24] | Ready! | 准备 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, Kara. | 对不起 卡拉 |
[09:37] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[09:49] | I hate “Fire.” | 我讨厌炮火 |
[09:51] | Snart? | 史纳特 |
[09:58] | Snart? | 史纳特 |
[10:01] | About time! | 你总算来了 |
[10:03] | Kill them all! | 杀光他们 |
[10:07] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[10:26] | Hey, you’re cutting it close. | 你的时间掐得太紧了 |
[10:28] | I thought that was great timing. | 我觉得时间刚刚好 |
[10:29] | I really enjoyed the pun. | 我真的很喜欢说双关语 |
[10:31] | So you’re Leonard Snart’s doppelganger. | 你就是莱昂纳多·史纳特的二重身 |
[10:33] | No, I’m Leonard Snart, | 不 我就是莱昂纳多·史纳 |
[10:34] | but you can call me Leo. | 但你可以叫我莱奥 |
[10:35] | That is a fantastic outfit. | 这套战衣真是太棒了 |
[10:38] | Did you make that? | 是你做的吗 |
[10:40] | – Leo. – Right. | -莱奥 -对 |
[10:41] | Time to make you shine, buddy. | 是时候让你发光了 兄弟 |
[10:43] | Uh, you, uh– | 你 |
[10:45] | you might want to close your eyes. | 你们也许要闭上眼睛 |
[10:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:55] | Well, I believe he just answered your question. | 我想他刚回答了你的问题 |
[11:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[11:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[11:13] | – To our base. – Your base? | -去我们的基地 -你们的基地 |
[11:15] | – And– and who are you? – I was thinking exactly | -你到底是谁 -我也在想同一个问题 |
[11:17] | the same thing about you all. | 你们到底是谁 |
[11:19] | You might have to tell us on the way. | 你们也许得边走边说了 |
[11:36] | You’re looking more human. | 你越来越像人类了 |
[11:39] | Scared, helpless, pathetic… inferior. | 害怕 无助 可悲 自卑 |
[11:44] | We’re not that different from them. | 我们和他们没有什么不同 |
[11:46] | Oh, please. We’re everything they want to be: | 拜托 他们就是想成为我们 |
[11:49] | blonde, white. | 金发 白皮肤 |
[11:52] | Aryan perfection. | 完美的雅利安人 |
[11:54] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[11:56] | I don’t think I’m better than everyone else. | 我认为我也没比其他人更好 |
[11:58] | You should. | 你不该这么想 |
[11:59] | You are. | 你就是比他们好 |
[12:01] | You’re a god to them. | 你对他们来说就是神 |
[12:04] | You could have been living like one. | 你本来可以活得像神一样 |
[12:06] | Like you? | 像你一样吗 |
[12:07] | Yes, like me. | 没错 像我一样 |
[12:09] | They want someone to bow to, | 他们需要一个能俯首称臣的人 |
[12:11] | to worship, to lead. | 去崇拜 去领导 |
[12:14] | What you’re doing is not leading. | 你的所作所为不是领导 |
[12:17] | It’s ruling. | 是支配 |
[12:19] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[12:22] | They’re like ants, Kara. | 他们就是蝼蚁 卡拉 |
[12:25] | They shouldn’t fear us for what we can do. | 他们不应该害怕我们的能力 |
[12:28] | They should rely on us when they need us. | 他们应该在有需要时依靠我们 |
[12:30] | Oh, spare me the Good Samaritan crap. | 别跟我来这套乐善好施的鬼话 |
[12:34] | I’m not gonna take advantage of anyone | 我不会因为强大就去 |
[12:35] | just because I can. | 利用其他人 |
[12:37] | The world isn’t made better | 保护弱者可不会让这个世界 |
[12:38] | by protecting the weak. | 变得更好 |
[12:40] | It’s made better by getting rid of them. | 除掉他们才会变得更好 |
[12:46] | You really are pathetic. | 你真的是可怜 |
[12:50] | You know, I saw you at the wedding. | 你知道 我在婚礼上看到了你 |
[12:52] | By yourself. | 自己一个人 |
[12:55] | Poor, lonely little Kara. | 可怜的 孤独的卡拉 |
[12:58] | Can’t even find a date to a wedding. | 都找不到伙伴参加婚礼 |
[13:02] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[13:05] | It’s written all over | 这可都写在你这 |
[13:06] | that pouty little face of yours. | 发小脾气的脸上了 |
[13:13] | You spend so much time on your planet | 你花费大部分时间在你的星球上 |
[13:15] | taking care of everyone but yourself. | 照顾所有人 却忽视了你自己 |
[13:17] | No wonder you seem so utterly miserable. | 难怪你看起来这么的苦不堪言 |
[13:22] | It’s not going to work. | 没用的 |
[13:24] | You’re not gonna get what you want. | 你不会得到你想要的东西 |
[13:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:30] | Why do you care if I take your heart? | 你为什么那么在乎我拿走你的心脏 |
[13:36] | You’re not using it. | 你又没有在用 |
[13:39] | At least I have one. | 最起码我有一个 |
[13:46] | We’re almost ready. | 快要好了 |
[13:57] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:02] | I know bad guys have inopportune timing, | 我知道坏人总是在不适当的时刻出现 |
[14:04] | but this is, like, the worst timing ever. | 但是这一次 可真是最差的时刻了 |
[14:06] | Yeah, tell me about it, sister. | 是啊 可不是吗 |
[14:06] | Barry and I were just about to get married. | 巴里和我正准备结婚呢 |
[14:08] | At least you guys left on good terms. | 最起码你们分开时关系和睦 |
[14:09] | The last thing I said to Oliver was, | 我和奥利弗最后说的话是 |
[14:10] | “I don’t want to marry you,” | “我不想嫁给你” |
[14:11] | And now he’s stuck in Nazi world. | 然后他现在被困在了纳粹世界 |
[14:12] | I mean, what if we never see them again? | 如果咱们再也见不到他们怎么办 |
[14:14] | Stop! | 站住 |
[14:16] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[14:28] | That was extremely badass. | 真是太厉害了 |
[14:29] | Same to you. | 你也是 |
[14:31] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[14:32] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[14:34] | Guys, we’re trapped in here! | 各位 我们被困在这里了 |
[14:37] | We’re gonna get you of here! | 我们会放你出来的 |
[14:41] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你这是在逗我呢吗 |
[14:43] | – What? – I can’t open the blast door. | -怎么了 -我打不开防爆门 |
[14:44] | You mean they’re trapped? | 你是说他们被困住了 |
[14:48] | I’ll send an SOS to the Legends. | 我给传奇们发送求救信号 |
[14:49] | How long will it take for them to get it? | 要多久他们才能接受到 |
[14:51] | Depends where they are in time. | 要看他们在哪个时间段里了 |
[14:54] | We can’t wait that long. | 咱们等不了那么久 |
[14:58] | It’s up to us to save Kara. | 只能咱们来救卡拉了 |
[15:13] | I guess we’re in Earth-X’s Star City. | 我想咱们是在地球X的星城 |
[15:17] | I have to say, that’s one hell of a story. | 不得不说 你们的故事真奇特 |
[15:19] | – You’re a speedster. – Yeah. | -你是个极速者 -对 |
[15:21] | Okay, you two turn into the burning man. | 好吧 你俩可以变成燃烧的火人 |
[15:24] | Yup. | 没错 |
[15:26] | And you’re the good doppelganger of the Fuehrer. | 而你是元首的好人二重身 |
[15:28] | “Good” Might be an oversimplification. | “好人”这个描述可能有些过于简化了 |
[15:31] | You still haven’t told us which Earth you’re from. | 你还没告诉我们你是哪个地球来的呢 |
[15:34] | Clearly, it’s not this one. | 显然不是这里的 |
[15:37] | We’re from Earth-1. | 我们是地球一来的 |
[15:38] | Earth-1? Well… | 地球一 真是… |
[15:40] | golly. | 巧了 |
[15:43] | Am I missing something here? | 我是漏掉了什么吗 |
[15:45] | I’m from Earth-1 too. | 我也是地球一来的 |
[15:47] | If you’re from our Earth, | 如果你是我们地球来的 |
[15:48] | then you know how we got here, don’t you? | 那你一定知道我们怎么来这里的 对吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I have a pretty good idea. | 是 我大概清楚是怎么回事 |
[15:54] | I think you guys… | 我想你们… |
[15:57] | came through this. | 是通过这个来的 |
[16:01] | – A temporal gateway? – Same physics as a breach, | -一个临时通道 -与裂口一样的原理 |
[16:03] | – just more stable and larger. – Yeah, much larger. | -只不过更大更稳定 -是 大多了 |
[16:07] | So we have a way to get back. | 所以我们有了回去的方法 |
[16:11] | So where is this thing? | 那这个东西在哪 |
[16:13] | It’s actually not too far from here. | 其实离这里并不远 |
[16:14] | 22.3 kilometers, to be exact. | 准确来说是两万二千三百米远 |
[16:16] | – Well, we’d drive there. – Good. | -我们可以开车过去 -很好 |
[16:18] | So take us to it. | 那就带我们去 |
[16:20] | – Can’t do that. – Why? | -不能这么做 -为什么 |
[16:23] | Because the gateway’s in a facility guarded | 因为通道所处的建筑被 |
[16:25] | by a not-so-small army of Nazis. | 一个不那么小的纳粹军队守卫着 |
[16:29] | Yeah, well, we’ve faced worse, so… | 我们面对过更糟的情况 所以… |
[16:30] | Look, it’s our only way home. | 那是我们唯一回家的路 |
[16:32] | We’re going through it. | 我们去定了 |
[16:33] | Nobody’s going through anything. | 你们哪也去不了 |
[16:36] | Because we’re blowing it the hell up. | 因为我们要炸掉它 |
[16:44] | Winn? | 温 |
[16:45] | – Please, Freedom Fighter General Schott. – General Schott? | -请叫自由斗士肖特将军 -肖特将军 |
[16:49] | Yeah, and who are you? | 是 你又是谁 |
[16:51] | New friends from Earth-1. | 地球一来的新朋友 |
[16:52] | They’re on our side. | 他们是咱们这一边的 |
[16:54] | Except for the part where you guys | 除了你们想要 |
[16:55] | want to blow up our only way home. | 把我们唯一的回家路炸毁 |
[16:57] | We don’t exactly want to. | 其实我们也不想 |
[16:58] | Everyone we care about is on the other side | 我们关心的所有人都在 |
[17:00] | of that gateway, imprisoned by Nazis. | 门的另一边 被纳粹囚禁了 |
[17:02] | The Nazis that want to cut open my sister. | 纳粹想要把我妹妹剖开 |
[17:04] | – We have to get back. – Eliminate that facility, | -我们得回去 -摧毁设备 |
[17:07] | and you eliminate our only chance | 你们就毁了我们从你们敌人手上 |
[17:08] | of saving our friends from your enemies. | 拯救朋友的唯一机会 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry, but we’ve been waiting | 抱歉 不过这个机会我们 |
[17:11] | for an opportunity like this for years. | 等了很多年 |
[17:12] | We cannot wait any longer. | 不能继续等下去了 |
[17:15] | This is our only chance | 这是我们唯一可以 |
[17:16] | to separate the Fuehrer from his army. | 让元首和他的军队分开的机会 |
[17:17] | We are trying to turn this war around. | 我们试着扭转战局 |
[17:19] | You are gonna leave our Earth at the mercy | 你们准备把我们的地球给三个疯子摆布 |
[17:21] | of the three psychopaths who have ravaged yours. | 而他们曾破坏过你们的地球 |
[17:24] | Wait, why does this man look exactly | 等等 为什么这个人 |
[17:25] | like the Fuehrer I am trying to kill? | 和我想要杀的元首那么像 |
[17:27] | Look, fingerless gloves, all we are asking | 无指手套男 我们想要的 |
[17:29] | is for a little bit of time. | 只是一点时间 |
[17:32] | Let us get into the facility and through that gateway. | 让我们进入装置 通过那扇门 |
[17:34] | The gateway is guarded by 30 Panzer XIIs, | 那道门被30辆12型装甲车 |
[17:36] | 50 Sturmtigers, and 100 Schutzstaffel officers. | 50辆突击虎 100名纳粹党卫军把守 |
[17:39] | – Not the best odds, maybe. – I’ll take them. | -也许不是最好的机会 -我会试试 |
[17:42] | No, you will not. | 不行 |
[17:44] | We are blowing up that gateway right now. | 我们马上就要炸了那扇门 |
[17:46] | Final order. | 最后的命令 |
[17:50] | Sorry he’s a little rough around the edges. | 抱歉他说话比较粗鲁 |
[17:52] | But he is the general, and he’s issued his commands. | 但他是将军 所以发号施令 |
[17:56] | Hey, hey, hey. | 等等 |
[17:57] | You won’t change his mind. No one does. | 你改不了他的主意 没人可以 |
[18:00] | Look, on my Earth, he and I are like family. | 在我的地球上 我和他像是一家人 |
[18:02] | And he would do anything to help my sister. | 为了帮我妹妹他什么都愿意做 |
[18:06] | Ray, let her try. | 雷 随她去 |
[18:21] | You don’t seem to know how to take an order. | 你看上去不知道如何接受指令 |
[18:23] | That’s because I’m used to giving them. | 因为我习惯于发号施令 |
[18:25] | You can’t do this, Winn. | 你不能这么做 温 |
[18:27] | General Schott. | 我是肖特将军 |
[18:29] | Look, I don’t know where the hell you think you are, | 我不知道你觉得你是在哪里 |
[18:30] | but this planet has been at war for generations. | 但这个星球在战争中过了太多年代 |
[18:33] | We are tired. | 我们累了 |
[18:35] | There are men dying | 很多人的死因 |
[18:36] | for the same causes their grandfathers did. | 甚至和他们的祖父是一样的 |
[18:41] | We’re not asking you to surrender. | 我们不是让你们投降 |
[18:43] | Hey, just–just let us get back home | 只是你毁了那东西之前 |
[18:45] | before you destroy that thing. | 让我们先回家 |
[18:47] | I-I’m just asking for a little time. | 我只是想争取一点时间 |
[18:49] | Time is what I can’t give you. | 时间就是我无法给你的 |
[18:54] | They have a weapon… | 他们有一种武器 |
[18:57] | a doomsday weapon powerful enough | 那种末日武器威力巨大 |
[19:00] | to affect other worlds. | 足够影响其他世界 |
[19:03] | It has to be eliminated. | 它必须被毁灭 |
[19:09] | Winn. | 温 |
[19:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:13] | The Fuehrer on your Earth, | 你地球上的元首 |
[19:15] | the people that you hate, | 你憎恨的人们 |
[19:17] | they’re going to kill my sister | 他们要杀了我妹妹 |
[19:19] | if you don’t let me get back to save her. | 如果你不让我回去救她 |
[19:24] | On my Earth, my sister is your closest friend. | 我所在的地球上 我妹妹是你的闺蜜 |
[19:28] | She’s saved you countless times. | 她救了你太多次 |
[19:31] | You would do anything to help her. | 你愿意付出一切帮助她 |
[19:33] | You would do anything to help each other, | 你们为帮助对方不计代价 |
[19:35] | no matter the risk, without question. | 不管多大的危险 毫无疑问 |
[19:39] | So all I’m asking for is a chance. | 所以我向你讨一个机会 |
[19:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:48] | I am sorry about your sister | 对你妹妹的遭遇 |
[19:53] | and about your Earth. | 和你的地球我深表遗憾 |
[19:55] | I truly am. | 真的 |
[19:59] | But today I have the chance | 但今天我有机会 |
[20:01] | to protect my people, | 保护我的人 |
[20:04] | my Earth. | 我的地球 |
[20:06] | My decision stands. | 我决心已定 |
[20:08] | Winn. | 温 |
[20:15] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[20:17] | Grey, I’m busy, man. | 灰老头 我在忙呢 |
[20:18] | Yes, I can see that, but I was hoping | 我看到了 但我希望 |
[20:20] | you might take a moment away from your ruminations | 你能从你对反乌托邦另类历史的沉思中 |
[20:22] | on dystopian alternative history to accept my apology. | 抽出些时间 接受我的道歉 |
[20:26] | I may be a learned man, | 我可能是个有学问的人 |
[20:27] | but I am not always an astute one. | 但我不总是一个聪明人 |
[20:29] | I think I was just so thrilled | 我觉得我对于 |
[20:31] | with the reality of my imminent departure | 迫近的离开机会太兴奋了 |
[20:33] | that I neglected to consider your feelings. | 以至于忽略了你的感受 |
[20:35] | Look, man, I’m not trying to take you away from your family | 我并不想要让你和你的家人 |
[20:38] | – or nothing– – You are my family. | -分离什么的 -你就是我的家人 |
[20:42] | Long before I unexpectedly found myself with a daughter, | 很久以前 我出乎意料地有了个女儿 |
[20:45] | I found myself unexpectedly with a son. | 后来出乎意料地有了儿子 |
[20:48] | – Yeah, I know. I ju– – You know. | -我明白 我只是… -你明白 |
[20:50] | You know, do you? | 你明白吗 |
[20:53] | Look around you. We’re standing in one of the… | 环顾四周 我们现在在 |
[20:55] | darkest places imaginable. | 能够想象到的最黑暗的地方之一 |
[20:58] | Yet somehow I’m optimistic. Do you know why? | 我却有些乐观 知道为什么吗 |
[21:01] | ‘Cause you’re a crazy old man. | 因为你是个疯狂的老头 |
[21:02] | Yes. No! | 对 不是 |
[21:04] | Because I’m standing here with you. | 因为我身边有你 |
[21:09] | You are a better son than I could have ever hoped for. | 我从未想过自己能有这么棒的儿子 |
[21:13] | And no length of time or distance | 时间的推移或多远的距离 |
[21:15] | will ever change that. | 都没法改变这一点 |
[21:19] | A’ight. Apology accepted. Come here. | 好吧 原谅你了 来 |
[21:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:35] | Looking for a gun… | 找一把枪 |
[21:36] | or knife–anything. | 或是一把刀 什么都行 |
[21:39] | Okay, I don’t care how many Sturmtigers they have out there. | 我不管他们有多少台突击虎 |
[21:42] | I’m gonna go save Kara, | 我要去救卡拉 |
[21:43] | with or without the help of these people. | 这些人帮不帮忙我都要去 |
[21:45] | No, you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[21:46] | I’m a government agent | 我是有着三十多种 |
[21:48] | certified in over 30 military weapons. | 军用武器执照的政府特工 |
[21:51] | And you’re impressive, I’ll give you that. | 你很厉害 我认同 |
[21:52] | But you still can’t fight your way | 但你还是没法孤身一人 |
[21:54] | through an army of Nazis alone and scared. | 心惊胆战地从纳粹军中杀出一条路 |
[21:58] | I’m not scared. | 我没有心惊胆战 |
[21:59] | No, not for you. For your sister. | 不是为你自己 是为你妹妹 |
[22:05] | I should’ve done more. | 我本该做更多的 |
[22:07] | I mean, if I hadn’t gotten so…distracted. | 要是我没有这么…分心的话 |
[22:11] | Well, sorry to be a distraction. | 真抱歉让你分心了 |
[22:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[22:14] | I can’t lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
[22:17] | I understand more than you think. | 我比你认为的更明白 |
[22:23] | I lost my sister. | 我失去了我的妹妹 |
[22:26] | The anger and guilt that I felt | 我因不能救下她 |
[22:29] | for not being able to save her | 内心所产生的愤怒和愧疚 |
[22:32] | took me down a dark path. | 让我走上了黑暗的道路 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道这事 |
[22:37] | How could you? | 你又怎么能知道呢 |
[22:38] | I mean, the only thing we know about each other is… | 我们唯一了解彼此的就是… |
[22:40] | what we look like with clothes off. | 对方不穿衣服的样子 |
[22:43] | Beautiful, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你很美 |
[22:45] | You also don’t know that I protect my team, | 你还不知道我会保护我的团队 |
[22:48] | and you, Danvers, you’re on my team. | 而你 丹弗斯 也是我团队的一员 |
[22:52] | And I promise you, we’re not gonna let | 我向你保证 我们不会让 |
[22:54] | what happened to my sister happen to yours. | 我妹妹发生的事在你妹妹身上重演 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:59] | I just want to– I want to save Kara, | 我只是想…我想救卡拉 |
[23:01] | and I want to get back to Maggie. | 我还想回到玛吉的身边 |
[23:03] | – Maggie is? – Complicated. | -玛吉是谁 -很复杂 |
[23:06] | Yeah. I had a Maggie too. | 是啊 我也有过一位玛吉 |
[23:09] | And I think about going back to her… | 我一直都想回到她身边 |
[23:12] | all the time. | 无时无刻不想 |
[23:13] | Look, Alex. | 听着 艾丽克斯 |
[23:16] | You seem like a pretty thoughtful person. | 你看起来是个周到的人 |
[23:18] | And if you thought it wasn’t gonna work out | 如果你觉得某些事行不通 |
[23:20] | and had to end it, | 必须要终止 |
[23:21] | I’m sure that reason was valid. | 我相信你有个合理的理由 |
[23:23] | Trust your instincts. | 相信你的直觉 |
[23:31] | Ray, please, let’s talk to him. | 雷 求你了 我们跟他谈谈吧 |
[23:33] | Look, you said to let Alex try. | 听着 是你说让艾丽克斯试试的 |
[23:34] | I let her try. | 我让她试了 |
[23:35] | – She didn’t succeed. – So that’s that? | -而她没有成功 -那就这样了吗 |
[23:37] | We just let these poor strangely dressed individuals | 我们就让这些穿着奇装异服的可怜人 |
[23:40] | lose their one way home? | 失去唯一回家的路吗 |
[23:41] | Look, it’s what Winn ordered, | 这是温的命令 |
[23:43] | and I am not in the habit of defying generals on any Earth. | 不管在哪个地球上我都没有违抗将军的习惯 |
[23:47] | And what about your family back on Earth-1? | 那你在地球一的家人呢 |
[23:51] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[23:52] | You’d be giving up any chance of ever seeing them again. | 你可能有机会再见到他们 |
[23:55] | Leo… | 莱奥 |
[23:57] | why are you pushing this? | 你为什么这么急切 |
[23:58] | – Pardon? – We have fought | -你说什么 -我们为这场战争 |
[24:00] | and bled and sacrificed for this war. | 奋战 流血 牺牲 |
[24:02] | And then these strangers show up | 这些陌生人一出现 |
[24:04] | and you’re willing to throw everything away for them? | 你就愿意为了他们抛弃一切吗 |
[24:06] | The fate of the world is at stake. | 世界的命运危在旦夕 |
[24:08] | So are the lives of their loved ones. | 他们所爱之人的性命也危在旦夕 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[24:12] | Tease me all you want for being sentimental. | 随你怎么嘲笑我多愁善感 |
[24:14] | These heroes would risk everything | 这些英雄会为了他们所爱的人 |
[24:16] | for the people they love, just like I would… | 冒牺牲一切的风险 我也是如此 |
[24:19] | for you. | 为了你 |
[24:30] | You know I can’t say no | 你知道你这么看着我的时候 |
[24:31] | when you look at me like that. | 我没有办法拒绝 |
[24:33] | That is why I look at you like that. | 所以我才这样看着你 |
[24:42] | We talked to the general, and after a lot of arguing, | 我们与将军谈过了 在争论了许久后 |
[24:46] | – he agreed, so… – We’re gonna help you out. | -他同意了 所以… -我们会帮你 |
[24:54] | Now, you referenced 100 guards. | 你提到了一百名守卫 |
[24:56] | I assume most of them are around the perimeter? | 那么他们大多数人都是在周围活动吗 |
[24:58] | – Correct. – All right. | -对 -好的 |
[24:59] | We fight through them outside. | 我们突击出去 |
[25:01] | We access the main corridor. | 进入主走廊 |
[25:02] | What is security like inside the hangar? | 机库里面的警备如何 |
[25:04] | I’ll do some recon. | 我去侦查一下 |
[25:07] | So the entire facility | 整个设施 |
[25:08] | has meta-human dampeners. | 都有超能力者阻尼器 |
[25:10] | Okay, we can’t take that hangar with no powers, man. | 好吧 我们没法不用超能力就拿下机库 |
[25:12] | These satellites indicate a control room off the hangar. | 从那些卫星看出 机库外有个控制室 |
[25:15] | That must be where the dampener is. | 阻尼器肯定是在那里 |
[25:17] | Okay, well, we definitely can’t take | 好吧 我们肯定没法不用超能力 |
[25:18] | the main control room with no powers. | 就拿下主控制室 |
[25:21] | It’s not like we blend in here. | 咱们又不能混入里边去 |
[25:29] | I think I know how to get in. | 我想我知道该怎么进去了 |
[25:30] | I’m allowing this mission against my better judgment. | 我违背了自己的判断力 同意了这次行动 |
[25:34] | You have one hour. | 你只有一小时 |
[25:37] | I appreciate it. We all do. | 我很感激你 我们都是 |
[25:41] | Yeah, I know. I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道 我知道你在想什么 |
[25:44] | If you don’t make it through the gateway, | 要是你没能穿过通道 |
[25:47] | I am not giving you more time. | 我不会给你更多时间的 |
[25:49] | I will blow that place to kingdom come. | 我会把那里炸上天 |
[25:59] | Red light saturation… | 红色光线饱和度 |
[26:02] | is complete. | 已经彻底浸透 |
[26:07] | She’s cooked. | 她准备好了 |
[26:13] | And you will wake up stronger than you’ve ever been. | 醒来之后你会变得前所未有的强大 |
[26:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:20] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[26:24] | Unfortunately, Miss Danvers, | 很不幸 丹弗斯小姐 |
[26:26] | we need you awake for this procedure. | 手术过程中你需要保持清醒 |
[26:29] | My–my cousin… | 我表哥… |
[26:32] | he’ll find you. | 会找到你的 |
[26:34] | Your cousin. | 你表哥 |
[26:37] | Really? Fun tidbit. | 真的吗 告诉你件事 |
[26:39] | I fought your cousin once. In the future. | 我和他打过一架 未来某个时候 |
[26:43] | He is fast. | 他确实很快 |
[26:45] | I’m faster. | 但我更快 |
[26:51] | They’re starting the surgery. | 他们开始手术了 |
[26:52] | I’m working on it, and… | 我在努力了 马上… |
[27:13] | Just have backup power, and it’s not enough. | 只靠备用电源做不了手术 |
[27:15] | Well, everyone in the building has been accounted for. | 这里的所有人都被处理了 |
[27:17] | Where might people be hiding? | 他们能藏在哪儿 |
[27:44] | Take that you Nazi mother. | 尝尝这个 纳粹杂种 |
[27:50] | Come with me if you want to live. | 想活着就跟我走 |
[27:51] | Get me to the sun. | 我需要阳光 |
[27:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好好 好的 |
[27:59] | – I got her, I got her. – Okay. | -我扶她 我扶她 -好 |
[28:02] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[28:13] | I don’t believe Mr. Thawne is done with you yet. | 我想斯旺先生没有同意你们离开 |
[28:28] | Your papers, Sturmmann. | 请出示证件 士兵 |
[28:30] | We don’t have papers. | 我们没有证件 |
[28:31] | This is a special visit. | 这是特别访问 |
[28:33] | Your papers. Now. | 证件 马上 |
[28:36] | Suit yourself, but… | 随便你 不过… |
[28:38] | I think you better talk to our boss. | 你还是和我老板说吧 |
[28:45] | As you were. | 不用动 |
[28:46] | Mein gott. My apologies, sir. | 我的天 抱歉长官 |
[28:48] | Let them through! | 快放行 |
[28:50] | Let them through! | 放行 |
[28:51] | Thank you, mein Fuehrer. | 谢谢您 元首先生 |
[29:16] | Mein Fuehrer, we were | 元首先生 我们… |
[29:17] | we were not expecting you. | 没想到您会来 |
[29:19] | Nor was I anticipating being back so soon. | 我也没想到这么快就回来 |
[29:21] | Thanks to your incompetence, | 因为你的无能 |
[29:22] | the Earth-1 doppelgangers… | 地球一的二重身… |
[29:24] | My doppelganger… | 我的二重身 |
[29:27] | Escaped his execution. | 逃走了 |
[29:29] | Yes, he did. | 是的 他逃走了 |
[29:31] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:32] | We are exhausting every possible means to locate them. | 我们正全力以赴寻找他们 |
[29:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:37] | Would you like us to delay deployment until we do so? | 您想让我们因此延迟部署吗 |
[29:40] | Deployment? | 什么部署 |
[29:42] | She is inbound and ready. | 她已经准备好了 |
[29:59] | The doomsday device. | 末日装置 |
[30:01] | The Wellenreiter is fully operational | 冲浪者已全面启动 |
[30:04] | and at the ready, mein Fuehrer. | 一切准备就绪 元首先生 |
[30:09] | Shall we send her through? | 要把她送过去吗 |
[30:12] | As scheduled. | 按计划进行 |
[30:16] | Begin! | 开始 |
[30:36] | The Wellenreiter is on its way. | 冲浪者已经上路 |
[30:38] | Hail, victory! | 胜利万岁 |
[30:40] | Hail, victory! | 胜利万岁 |
[30:42] | Hail, victory. | 胜利万岁 |
[30:53] | – Report. – Good news. | -报告 -好消息 |
[30:55] | The Wellenreiter’s made the transition to this Earth. | 冲浪者就要到这个地球了 |
[30:57] | Kara is all that matters. | 卡拉是最重要的 |
[30:59] | That red sunlight we’re flooding her with, | 我们用来照射她的那个红色阳光 |
[31:02] | that’s burning off. | 已经快耗尽了 |
[31:03] | So pretty soon, her cells will be so desaturated, | 很快 她的细胞就不再饱和 |
[31:05] | we cannot perform the surgery. | 我们就没法进行手术了 |
[31:07] | – Fix it. – I can’t. | -修好 -做不到 |
[31:09] | This is your city. This is your facility. | 这是你的城市 你的设施 |
[31:12] | So turn the power back on. | 把电源恢复 |
[31:14] | I can’t because the system has been encrypted. | 做不到 因为系统被加密了 |
[31:17] | By who? | 谁加密的 |
[31:19] | By Miss Smoak. | 斯莫克小姐 |
[31:36] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么可以为您效劳的吗 |
[31:38] | No, that’ll be all. | 不用了 |
[31:40] | Very well. | 好的 |
[31:46] | Before I go, I have something for you, mein Fuehrer. | 临走之前有件东西要给您 元首先生 |
[31:51] | A gift… | 一份礼物 |
[31:53] | to celebrate your return. | 庆祝您的回归 |
[31:57] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[32:09] | Well, I know how much you enjoy executing rule breakers, | 我知道您很喜欢惩罚不守规矩的人 |
[32:13] | and this one has broken many of them. | 她可坏了不少规矩 |
[32:15] | We discovered this Jewess | 我们发现这个犹太女人 |
[32:18] | handing her rations to the work camp children. | 把她的口粮让给了劳动营的孩子 |
[32:20] | Strictly against camp rules, of course. | 完全违反了营地的规定 |
[32:27] | Those children were starving. | 那些孩子快饿死了 |
[32:40] | Well, this must be hard. | 这一定很艰难 |
[32:42] | I hear your doppelganger on Earth-1 | 听说您在地球一的二重身 |
[32:44] | loved a woman who looks just like this. | 爱过一个和她长得一样的女人 |
[32:59] | Did you really think I would hand you a loaded weapon | 你觉得我会不验证你的身份 |
[33:01] | Before verifying who you are? | 就把装了子弹的手枪给你吗 |
[33:24] | Hey, hey, hey, you’re okay. | 好了 好了 |
[33:25] | No, no, no, you’re fine. You’re fine. | 你没事的 没事的 |
[33:29] | Just take this and go. | 拿着这个 快走 |
[33:31] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[33:33] | It’s the strong’s duty to protect the weak. | 强者应当保护弱者 |
[33:35] | Take it and go. | 拿着枪快走 |
[33:36] | Go! | 走 |
[33:45] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:47] | How did it… | 怎么会… |
[33:51] | Barry, we have a problem. | 巴里 有麻烦了 |
[33:52] | The gateway control’s been damaged. | 通道控制已被毁 |
[33:53] | We can’t turn it on? | 打不开吗 |
[33:54] | We can’t turn it on here, | 从这里打不开 |
[33:56] | but there should be a manual override at the platform. | 但平台上应该可以手动超控 |
[33:59] | All right, we’re gonna have to fight our way through. | 好 那我们就杀出一条血路 |
[34:01] | What do you mean? Call it back! | 什么意思 召回 |
[34:03] | Too late. It’s been programmed. | 来不及了 已经编程好了 |
[34:04] | There’s no changing course now. | 现在无法改变航线 |
[34:05] | You said we’d have an hour. | 你说给我们一小时 |
[34:07] | Yeah, well, I changed my mind. | 对 但我改变主意了 |
[34:08] | The team hasn’t gone through the breach yet. | 小队还没穿过缺口 |
[34:09] | That team has nothing to do with us or saving our planet. | 那支队伍跟我们以及拯救我们的星球无关 |
[34:12] | And everyone who can threaten it | 真正有威胁的 |
[34:14] | is on the other side of that breach. | 是缺口另一边的人 |
[34:15] | They are not coming back through. | 不能让他们回来 |
[34:16] | – General! – Leo, enough! | -将军 -莱昂 够了 |
[34:18] | I’m not risking any more time. | 我不会再浪费时间 |
[34:19] | We are blowing it up. | 这缺口炸定了 |
[34:25] | Guys, we have a problem. | 各位 有麻烦了 |
[34:28] | What kind of problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[34:29] | A weapon is heading to blow up the facility. | 有武器要炸毁这处设施 |
[34:33] | A weapon? You mean a missile? | 武器 是导弹吗 |
[34:35] | Not exactly. | 也不算 |
[34:47] | Felicity Smoak. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[34:48] | Turn the power back on. | 重新接通电源 |
[34:50] | He said… | 他说 |
[34:53] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[34:56] | “Turn the power back on.” | “重新接通电源” |
[34:59] | Sorry, Eobard. Eobard? | 抱歉 艾尔伯德 艾尔伯德 |
[35:01] | – Eobard. – Eobard. | -艾尔伯德 -艾尔伯德 |
[35:03] | My God, the future sounds weird. | 天啊 未来真奇怪 |
[35:05] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[35:06] | Sometimes we think we’re more clever than we are. | 有时我们会高估自己的聪明才智 |
[35:11] | Because where I come from, | 因为我所在的时代 |
[35:13] | the history books are filled with stories | 历史书上写满了 |
[35:16] | of this Age of Heroes: | 这个英雄时代的故事 |
[35:19] | Green Arrow, | 绿箭侠 |
[35:21] | Black Canary, | 黑金丝雀 |
[35:22] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[35:24] | And yet no one… | 然而 |
[35:27] | no one has ever heard | 从来没人听说过 |
[35:30] | of Felicity Smoak. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[35:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:34] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[35:37] | You came here for me, so just take me, please. | 你是冲我来的 那就带我走吧 |
[35:41] | Please don’t hurt anyone else. | 求你别伤害其他人 |
[35:48] | Give them the code. | 告诉他们代码 |
[35:50] | – If I do, they’ll kill you. – It’s fine. | -我要是说了 他们会杀了你 -没事 |
[35:52] | Nobody’s gonna die because of me. | 不能有人为我而死 |
[35:57] | Latte, Ada, Jonas, 1-1-9-0-0. | 拿铁 艾达 乔纳斯 11900 |
[36:03] | Latte? | 拿铁 |
[36:05] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[36:23] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:27] | In ten minutes, Red Tornado’s | 十分钟后 红色龙卷风 |
[36:28] | gonna bring down this entire facility, | 会摧毁整座设施 |
[36:30] | and there’s nothing we can do to stop that robot. | 而我们无法阻止那个机器人 |
[36:32] | Then we need to reopen the gateway | 在那之前 |
[36:33] | before that happens. | 我们得重新打开通道 |
[36:34] | – Barry, Ray– – We know. | -巴里 雷 -我们知道 |
[36:35] | Stop a flying robot somehow. | 想办法阻止某个会飞的机器人 |
[36:37] | Good. The rest of us will open the breach. | 好 其他人负责打开缺口 |
[36:40] | That’s the whole plan? | 计划就这些吗 |
[36:41] | Well, as a Snart we know used to say, | 我们认识的史纳特经常说 |
[36:43] | “Make a plan. Execute the plan. | “制定计划 实施计划 |
[36:45] | Expect the plan to go off the rails. | 料到计划会出岔子 |
[36:46] | Throw away the plan”” | 抛弃计划” |
[36:47] | Wow. That is… that is terrible advice. | 真是…烂透了的建议 |
[36:50] | I always have a plan, down to the second, | 我总会制定计划 缜密可靠 |
[36:52] | so nothing ever goes wrong. | 所以从没出过岔子 |
[36:53] | No, no, no, the only plan now | 不不不 现在唯一的计划 |
[36:55] | is not to leave this Earth… without me. | 就是别抛下我离开这地球 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:01] | Right. Ready for Tornado watch. | 好 准备好追逐龙卷风了吗 |
[37:04] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[37:05] | I thought it’d be fun if we put on our costumes. | 我们穿上战衣才有意思 |
[37:12] | Where’d you get the bow and quiver? | 你从哪搞到的弓和箭袋 |
[37:13] | The general collects weapons. | 将军爱收藏武器 |
[37:16] | Let’s go to war. | 上战场吧 |
[37:26] | No one gets to the gateway! | 谁都别想靠近通道 |
[37:28] | No one! | 谁都别想 |
[37:56] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[38:29] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[39:06] | Okay, we’re Nazi-free. Let’s go. | 好 纳粹全干掉了 走 |
[39:07] | Hold on. That’s an automated power cell. | 等等 那是一枚自动超能电池 |
[39:09] | We need to activate it before using the control console. | 在用控制台之前得激活它 |
[39:12] | I can hot-wire it, no problem. | 我可以热线启动 没问题 |
[39:13] | Then I’ll turn on the console. | 那我去启动控制台 |
[39:16] | You want to split up? You sure? | 你想分头行动 确定吗 |
[39:17] | It’s our most favorable odds. | 这样胜算最大 |
[39:19] | Let’s kick some ass, Jefferson. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 杰佛逊 |
[39:44] | Grey, we got power. | 灰老头 电源连好了 |
[39:59] | Ray! | 雷 |
[40:02] | A little help here! | 帮帮忙 |
[40:34] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[40:54] | Well, that’s not very fair. | 这样不太公平 |
[41:11] | I’m pinned down! | 我被困住了 |
[41:34] | Gray! No! | 灰老头 不 |