时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 |
[00:17] | to bring me back, and in doing so | 但我们的世界 |
[00:20] | our world was opened up to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Is that what you think I am? Some sort of evil secretary? | 你是这么看我的吗 某种邪恶秘书吗 |
[00:32] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[00:33] | I am now, and forever will be, my husband’s partner. | 我将永远是我丈夫的伙伴 |
[00:36] | Pleased to meet you, Dominic Lance. | 幸会 多米尼克·兰瑟 |
[00:41] | Hello, Mr. Allen. | 你好 艾伦先生 |
[00:42] | Devoe, if you hurt my family– | 迪沃 若你伤害我的家人 |
[00:44] | I have no interest in your family. | 我对你的家人没有兴趣 |
[00:47] | Besides, you’re gonna need someone | 而且等你消失后总得有人 |
[00:48] | to miss you when you’re gone. | 思念你 |
[00:49] | – What did you do? – I left something for you. | -你做了什么 -我只是给你留了一样东西 |
[00:51] | I don’t have need for it anymore. | 我不再需要它了 |
[00:53] | Barry Allen, you’re under arrest | 巴里·艾伦 你因谋杀 |
[00:55] | for the murder of Clifford Devoe. | 克利福德·迪沃被捕了 |
[01:00] | And I’m an innocent man. | 我是一个无辜的人 |
[01:06] | I know that you’ll find my fingerprints | 我知道你们会在他身上 |
[01:08] | all over his body. | 提取到我的指纹 |
[01:11] | And I know that you’ll find his DNA on mine. | 还会在我身上提取到他的DNA |
[01:17] | But I don’t know who stabbed him… | 但我不知道谁捅了他 |
[01:24] | Or how he ended up in my loft. | 也不知道他怎么会出现在我阁楼里 |
[01:29] | All I can tell you is I’m being framed… | 我只能告诉你们我是被陷害的 |
[01:33] | For something I didn’t do. | 我什么也没有做 |
[01:36] | I didn’t kill Clifford Devoe. | 我没有杀害克利福德·迪沃 |
[01:47] | All right, Allen, | 好吧 艾伦 |
[01:49] | let’s run it back from the beginning. | 咱们从开头来回顾一遍 |
[01:57] | This is exactly what Devoe wanted. | 这就是迪沃想要的 |
[01:59] | I mean, we all played right into his plan, especially me. | 我们都按他的计划进行 尤其是我 |
[02:02] | Why would Devoe want to orchestrate all of this? | 迪沃为什么要安排这一切 |
[02:04] | I don’t know, but we know that this started | 不知道 但我知道这一切开始于 |
[02:06] | when I was still in the Speed Force. | 我还困在神速力的时候 |
[02:08] | But why target Dominic? | 但目标为什么是多米尼克 |
[02:09] | Dominic’s power must have allowed Devoe | 多米尼克的超能力肯定允许迪沃 |
[02:11] | to inhabit his body. | 寄居在他的身体内 |
[02:12] | We should’ve been on top of this earlier. | 我们该早些发现的 |
[02:14] | What about the other metas on the bus? | 那巴士上其他超能力者呢 |
[02:15] | Why create them? | 为什么创造出他们 |
[02:18] | Part of a larger plan? | 更大的计划中的一部分吗 |
[02:24] | How are you even here right now, Allen? | 你怎么现在在这里 艾伦 |
[02:26] | Aren’t you on house arrest? | 你不是被软禁了吗 |
[02:27] | – Yeah, well– – He’s at Joe’s, actually. | -是这样 -他现在其实在乔那里 |
[02:28] | Either that or the courthouse. | 或者是在法庭 |
[02:29] | I managed to hack into the ankle monitor GPS. | 我设法黑入了脚踝监视器的GPS |
[02:33] | That’s not the only thing Cisco hacked. | 这不是西斯科黑入的唯一一样东西 |
[02:36] | When you came out of the Speed Force, | 你从神速力出来的时候 |
[02:37] | you were talking gibberish at CCPD. | 就在中城警局胡言乱语 |
[02:38] | You said something about not wanting to kill anyone. | 你说到不想杀谁 |
[02:41] | I digitally scrubbed a video. | 我当时抹去了这段视频 |
[02:43] | Last thing we want is somebody hearing something | 我们最不想要的就是有人听到了 |
[02:44] | we don’t want them to hear. | 我们不想让他们听到的东西 |
[02:46] | Your Honor, I’m innocent. I didn’t do this. | 法官大人 我是无辜的 这不是我干的 |
[02:50] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀人 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t remember saying any of that. | 我不记得说过这些 |
[02:53] | – You don’t? – No. | -不记得 -对 |
[02:56] | We should look at everything else he said | 我们得看看他刚从神速力出来后 |
[02:57] | when he first came out of the Speed Force. | 说的其他所有东西 |
[02:59] | – Might give us a clue. – That’s a good idea. | -也许会有线索 -好主意 |
[03:00] | Okay, guys, but remember, | 大伙儿 记住 |
[03:02] | I mean, considering all the evidence they have against me, | 鉴于他们手上针对我的那些证据 |
[03:04] | this trial is not even gonna last very long. | 这次庭审甚至持续不了很久 |
[03:06] | Okay, but with Cecile taking a leave of absence | 好 但塞西尔休假 |
[03:07] | to represent you, you got the best lawyer in town. | 为你辩护 你有了镇上最厉害的律师 |
[03:10] | – Yeah, – I mean, even if they did find you guilty, | -好 -就算他们给你定罪 |
[03:12] | it’s not like any prison can hold you. | 也没监狱能关住你 |
[03:15] | Well, I’m not gonna run. I won’t be a fugitive. | 我并不打算逃跑 我不想做逃犯 |
[03:18] | If I’m convicted, I have to go to prison. | 如果我被宣告有罪 我得去监狱 |
[03:21] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让这事发生的 |
[03:24] | Right. Let’s get to work. | 好 我们回去工作吧 |
[03:33] | We should get to the courthouse. | 得去法院了 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:36] | – How you doing? – They say the first year | -你还好吗 -他们说第一年婚姻 |
[03:37] | of marriage is always the hardest, | 总是最难的 |
[03:39] | but I never thought my husband being on trial for murder | 但我从未想过我丈夫面临谋杀罪的指控 |
[03:43] | would be one of the challenges. | 会是挑战之一 |
[03:44] | We have been through so much. | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[03:46] | We’ll get through this too. | 这次也会挺过去的 |
[03:49] | Will we, Barry? | 对不对 巴里 |
[03:50] | I know the Speed Force gave you a new outlook on life, but… | 我知道神速力那段时间给了你对生活的新看法 但 |
[03:54] | I don’t know if being positive is enough right now. | 我不知道现在保持积极是不是就够了 |
[03:56] | I’m just trying to be strong for the team and for you. | 我只是想为团队为了你坚强起来 |
[04:00] | Remember, we’re The Flash. | 记住 我们是闪电侠队 |
[04:04] | We’re The Flash. | 我们是闪电侠队 |
[04:07] | Ralph, hold up. | 拉尔夫 等等 |
[04:08] | Listen, I’m not gonna let Barry go to prison. | 我不会让巴里入狱的 |
[04:10] | I failed his dad, I’m not gonna fail him. | 我辜负了他的父亲 不能再辜负他 |
[04:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:13] | My help, huh? As in the stretchy kind? | 我的帮助 伸缩的那种帮助吗 |
[04:15] | As in the underhanded private investigator kind. | 是卑鄙的私家侦探那种 |
[04:17] | – Oh, ha, no offense taken. – Come on. | -我不见怪 -快来 |
[04:21] | Science has long pondered what would be required | 科学技术研究了很久 需要什么要素 |
[04:25] | to successfully transfer consciousness | 才能够成功地把一个生命体的意识传送到 |
[04:27] | from one living being to another. | 另一个生命体中 |
[04:31] | But we’ve accomplished far beyond | 但是我们做到的不仅仅是 |
[04:33] | a simple transfer of consciousness. | 简单地转移意识 |
[04:36] | We’ve extracted that which elevates our humanity | 我们还萃取了 |
[04:39] | and added upon it. | 提升了人性的部分 |
[04:41] | I am both who I was before… | 我既是从前的我 |
[04:46] | and who I desire to become. | 也是我渴望成为的我 |
[04:49] | Yes, you are, my love. | 是的 我的爱人 |
[04:54] | My hand still feels foreign upon your flesh. | 我的手在你身上还是感到有些陌生 |
[04:59] | And you don’t care for it. | 你并不喜欢 |
[05:01] | No, I do. | 不是 我喜欢 |
[05:03] | As I said, I inherited my host’s ability to read thoughts. | 如我所说 我继承了宿主读心的能力 |
[05:09] | We have never lied to each other before. | 我们从前不会对对方撒谎 |
[05:12] | Let’s not begin now. | 现在也不要这样 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:18] | Marlize, my love… | 马尔利泽 我的爱人 |
[05:23] | See past this body. | 透过这副躯壳 |
[05:25] | See past these eyes. | 透过这双眼睛 |
[05:30] | See me, Clifford. | 看到我 克利福德 |
[05:36] | I am nothing without you. | 没有你我什么也不是 |
[05:52] | Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, | 法官大人 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[05:56] | If you don’t understand what it is I’m about to tell you today, | 如果你们不明白今天我将要告诉你们的 |
[05:58] | you need to do something. | 你们得做个准备 |
[06:00] | I need you to believe in the impossible. | 我需要你们相信不可能 |
[06:04] | As children, we’re taught that | 孩童时期 我们被教导 |
[06:06] | the police are there to protect us, to serve. | 警察是保护我们的 为我们服务的 |
[06:08] | We’re told that our tax dollars go toward training them | 我们被告知纳税是为了让他们 |
[06:11] | to be the champions of the city. | 作为城市的守护者 |
[06:14] | But for some of us, it still seems impossible | 但对于我们中的一些人而言 一个中城 |
[06:17] | that a police investigator, one of Central City’s finest, | 最优秀的警局鉴证员竟会背叛我们的信任 |
[06:20] | could betray that trust. | 这种事依然难以置信 |
[06:22] | And even worse, under the guise of upholding the law | 更可怕的是 他作为执法人员 |
[06:24] | to commit the most heinous act | 居然犯下骇人听闻的罪行 |
[06:26] | that one person can carry out against another. | 做出一个人所能对别人做出的最恶劣行径 |
[06:28] | But that is exactly what Barry Allen did. | 但这就是巴里·艾伦的所作所为 |
[06:32] | Now, the prosecution will prove beyond any doubt | 现在 起诉将会证明 毫无疑问 |
[06:34] | that he stood among us a wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 众人之中的他就是一头披着羊皮的狼 |
[06:38] | But here’s the thing. | 但事情是这样的 |
[06:39] | Barry Allen wears a mask, | 巴里·艾伦戴着面具 |
[06:42] | used his connection to the law, | 利用他与法律的纽带 |
[06:44] | his experience as a police investigator, | 以及作为鉴证科专员的职务经历 |
[06:46] | especially as a crime scene technician, | 尤其是作为犯罪现场技术人员的经验 |
[06:48] | to stalk a beloved professor and husband | 跟踪受人尊敬的教授同时也是身为丈夫的 |
[06:53] | and murder Clifford Devoe in cold blood. | 克利福德·迪沃 并冷血地谋杀了他 |
[06:59] | All right, Mr. Borwin, just sign on the dotted line | 鲍温先生 在划线处签名 |
[07:01] | and your savings account is all set up. | 你的储蓄账户就设立好了 |
[07:04] | Appreciate your helping me out, I want to get this right. | 谢谢 我想把这个弄对 |
[07:06] | It’s my first savings account. | 这是我第一个储蓄户头 |
[07:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[07:13] | Just a little lightheaded before lunch, I guess. | 大概只是午餐前有些头晕 |
[07:16] | Have a great day. | 祝你一天开心 |
[07:32] | Ladies and gentleman, the document in my hand, | 女士们先生们 我手上的这份文件 |
[07:35] | it’s a court-issued restraining order. | 是一份由法庭发布的禁令 |
[07:37] | It’s issued to Marlize DeVoe, the wife of the victim, | 发给死者马尔利泽·迪沃的妻子 |
[07:39] | on behalf of her husband | 代表她的丈夫 |
[07:41] | against a Mr. Bartholomew Henry Allen. | 反对巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦先生 |
[07:46] | Now if you’d like a better look, I have a bigger copy. | 如果你们想看得清楚点 我这有更大的拷贝 |
[07:48] | And if you’ll allow me to call out | 如果你们允许 我想念出来 |
[07:49] | what’s written underneath “Reason for order issue,” | 写在下面的发布禁令的理由 |
[07:52] | harassment. | 骚扰 |
[07:55] | The defendant was seen just days earlier, | 被告几天前被人发现 |
[07:57] | illegally breaking and entering into the victim’s house, | 非法闯入死者家中 |
[08:00] | searching through the victim’s effects. | 到处翻查死者的物品 |
[08:02] | A man obsessed. | 纠缠不清 |
[08:04] | Barry Allen’s skin cells were found | 在死者的指甲里 |
[08:06] | under the nails of the victim. | 找到了巴里·艾伦的皮肤细胞 |
[08:09] | Now imagine that, if you can, | 如果可以的话 大家想像一下 |
[08:10] | Mr. DeVoe, a man in a wheelchair, | 迪沃先生 一个坐在轮椅上的人 |
[08:13] | desperately trying to defend himself | 就在艾伦先生想要制服他时 |
[08:15] | as Mr. Allen sought to overpower him. | 他拼命地想要保护自己 |
[08:17] | And finally, this is the knife | 最后 杀死克利福德·迪沃的 |
[08:19] | that was used to kill Clifford DeVoe. | 就是这把刀 |
[08:24] | If it looks new, that’s because it is. | 如果刀看起来崭新 是因为刀的确是新的 |
[08:28] | It was a wedding gift to Mr. Allen. | 这是艾伦先生收到的结婚礼物 |
[08:30] | Now let’s just let that sink in for a moment. | 现在我们花点时间思考下 |
[08:34] | This was supposed to commemorate | 这把刀本来是用来 |
[08:35] | the most joyous moment in a couple’s lives. | 纪念一对情侣最开心的时刻 |
[08:38] | But instead Mr. Allen used it | 但是艾伦先生却用它来 |
[08:39] | to forever separate a couple from one another. | 将一对情侣永远地分开 |
[08:42] | He used a wedding gift as a murder weapon. | 他把结婚礼物用来做凶器 |
[08:45] | That is a special kind of evil. | 那是一种特殊的罪恶 |
[08:48] | Defendant showed an absolute disregard… | 被告对此完全漠视 |
[08:50] | Cisco, there’s a meta attack downtown. | 西斯科 市中心发生了超能力者袭击事件 |
[08:53] | – We got to go. – Brazen callousness… | -我们得走了 -厚颜无耻 麻木不仁 |
[08:56] | I’ll stay here with Barry. | 我留下来陪巴里 |
[09:06] | When you’re done, | 这里结束之后 |
[09:06] | could I get some coverage of the work stations? | 能去工作站帮帮我吗 |
[09:08] | Detective, would you get a statement please? | 警探 你能去录口供吗 |
[09:11] | – Mr. Ramon. – Captain. | -拉蒙先生 -队长 |
[09:13] | – What happened here? – Well, vintage Central City. | -这里出了什么事 -古老的中城 |
[09:15] | aning another weird one. | 又一起奇怪事件 |
[09:17] | No data breach, nothing stolen. | 没有数据外泄 没有物品被盗 |
[09:19] | Everyone just collapsed. | 所有的人就这样倒下了 |
[09:21] | I have officers at the hospital interviewing people now, | 我安排了警官去医院给他们录口供 |
[09:24] | but so far, no one knows anything. | 但是目前 没人知道情况 |
[09:27] | Dark matter city. | 暗物质城 |
[09:29] | Yeah, we’re definitely dealing with a meta here. | 我们要对付的肯定是超能力者 |
[09:31] | You want to see what kind of perimeter we’re dealing with? | 你要不要看看这周围有什么要处理的吗 |
[09:33] | You read my mind. | 我正有此意 |
[09:36] | Hey, Joe, you sure you’re okay to run this case? | 乔 你确定能负责这件案子吗 |
[09:39] | Because I totally understand | 因为如果你需要多一点时间 |
[09:41] | if you need a little more time, uh… | 我完全能理解 |
[09:43] | Uh, I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[09:45] | I may have to go over to the courthouse later. | 也许我晚点得去法庭 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[09:50] | I’m actually heading over there myself. | 其实我也要去 |
[09:54] | The prosecution called me to testify. | 控方传召我出庭作证 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 对不起 乔 |
[09:58] | You know how much I care about Barry, | 你知道我很关心巴里 |
[10:00] | but I have to tell them what I know. | 但我必须据实以告 |
[10:05] | I get it, you got to do what you got to do. | 我明白 你必须做你该做的事 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:12] | Do I need to repeat the question? | 需要我重复一遍问题吗 |
[10:14] | No, I heard it. | 不用 我听到了 |
[10:16] | The person standing over Clifford DeVoe’s body was Barry Allen. | 站在克利福德·迪沃尸体旁边的是巴里·艾伦 |
[10:22] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[10:27] | Captain Singh, you stated that you interviewed | 辛格队长 你说五年前巴里·艾伦 |
[10:30] | Barry Allen five years ago for the job of CSI. | 来应征犯罪现场鉴证员时 是你面试他的 |
[10:33] | I wonder, what was your first impression of him? | 我想知道你当时对他的第一印象是什么 |
[10:37] | He was young. | 他很年轻 |
[10:38] | Had half the experience of everyone else I interviewed. | 比起我面试的其他人 他只有一半经验 |
[10:42] | Why’d you hire him? | 那你为什么请他 |
[10:43] | It was really something he said in the interview. | 是因为他在面试中说的话 |
[10:46] | Everyone always talks about going after the criminal, the guilty. | 每个人总是说追查罪犯和犯人 |
[10:50] | But Allen said he wanted to help the victims. | 但艾伦却说他想帮助那些死者 |
[10:53] | The innocents. | 帮助那些无辜的人 |
[10:57] | I thought Central City deserved someone like that. | 我认为中城应该有一个这样的人 |
[11:01] | Allen is one of the good ones. | 艾伦是好人中的一员 |
[11:06] | One of the good ones. | 好人中的一员 |
[11:10] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[11:16] | I’d like to redirect, Your Honor. | 我想再次发问 法官阁下 |
[11:19] | Proceed. | 请继续 |
[11:21] | Would you cover for Mr. Allen if you had to? | 如果有必要 你会为艾伦先生掩饰吗 |
[11:25] | – No, of course not. – No. | -当然不会 -不会 |
[11:27] | It says here in his personnel file | 他的个人档案上显示 |
[11:29] | that he took a six-month sabbatical to the Czech Republic. | 他去捷克共和国休了六个月的假 |
[11:32] | Did he get approval from you first? | 他是先征得你的同意吗 |
[11:34] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[11:36] | He said it was for something personal, | 他说是因为私事 |
[11:37] | I’m sure he had a good reason to go. | 我相信他有充分的理由去 |
[11:39] | Is saving the world a good reason? | 拯救世界这个理由充分吗 |
[11:41] | It also says in here that he was late | 档案上还显示 过去两年来 |
[11:43] | 72 times in the past two years. | 他迟到了72次 |
[11:47] | Did you ever ask him why? | 你有问过他理由吗 |
[11:50] | No, because regardless of what time he got in, | 没有 因为无论他什么时候到 |
[11:53] | he always did his job. | 他总是做好本职工作 |
[11:55] | I was just curious to imagine what he does | 我只是好奇去想 他不去工作 |
[11:57] | with his time instead of being at work. | 那他到底在干什么 |
[12:00] | It’s almost like he has this secret life. | 就像是他有秘密生活一样 |
[12:04] | So in spite of all these infractions, | 所以尽管他有这些违规行为 |
[12:05] | you never thought to discipline him? | 你从未想过处分他吗 |
[12:08] | What are you suggesting? | 你想说什么 |
[12:09] | That whether you realized it or not, | 想说不管你是否意识到 |
[12:12] | you’ve been covering the ugly truth | 几年来你一直在帮艾伦先生 |
[12:14] | about Mr. Allen for years now. | 掩饰这些丑恶的事实 |
[12:15] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:17] | Is it true that he was targeting and harassing Mr. DeVoe? | 那他在攻击和骚扰迪沃先生是真的吗 |
[12:20] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[12:25] | Yes, which is why I granted DeVoe the restraining order | 是 所以我同意迪沃先生申请禁令 |
[12:29] | and told Allen to stay away. | 叫艾伦保持距离 |
[12:30] | But that didn’t stop him, did it? | 但这却没能阻止他 不是吗 |
[12:32] | He kept going after him right up until the night | 他还是继续追击迪沃先生 |
[12:33] | – that Mr. DeVoe was killed. – Objection! Conjecture. | -直至他遇害的那晚 -反对 纯属猜测 |
[12:36] | Withdrawn. | 收回 |
[12:38] | Captain, now, you said that Mr. Allen | 队长 你说过艾伦先生 |
[12:41] | wants to help the victims, or the innocents. | 想要帮助受害者或是无辜的人 |
[12:44] | But disappearing for months at a time | 但失踪几个月 |
[12:45] | and being late 72 times | 迟到72次 |
[12:47] | doesn’t sound like he wants to help | 听起来除了他自己 |
[12:49] | or care for anybody but himself. | 他并不想帮助 并不在乎任何人 |
[12:52] | Now, do you still think that he’s one of the good ones? | 你现在还认为他是好人中的一员吗 |
[13:04] | Hope you’re right about this. | 希望你的看法是正确的 |
[13:05] | Oh, trust me, | 相信我 |
[13:06] | I’m very good at reading body language. | 我非常善于解读肢体语言 |
[13:09] | Right now, you’re tense. | 现在你很紧张 |
[13:10] | Huh, now you’re annoyed. | 现在很生气 |
[13:13] | Here we go. | 有发现 |
[13:18] | – Yahtzee. – Did you get that? | -搞定 -拍到了吗 |
[13:20] | Oh, Ralphie got it. | 拉尔夫拍到了 |
[13:23] | I smell an acquittal. | 我觉得案子会宣判无罪 |
[13:29] | As we thought might happen, we are in trouble. | 正如我们所想的那样 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:32] | David’s testimony hurt us, | 大卫的证词给我们造成了不小的影响 |
[13:34] | but we still have a few options. | 但我们还有几个选择 |
[13:36] | What are they? | 什么选择 |
[13:37] | I can go to Slater, I can ask for a plea deal, | 我可以去找斯莱特 我可以申请认罪协议 |
[13:38] | maybe get you a shorter sentence. | 也许能让你的刑期缩短一点 |
[13:41] | Or we could use an insanity defense. | 或是我们可以以精神错乱为辩护理由 |
[13:44] | No, both those options | 不 这两个选择 |
[13:46] | are admitting I’m guilty, and I’m not. | 都在承认我有罪 但是我并没有罪 |
[13:47] | Fine, then the only other way out of this | 好吧 那唯一的办法 |
[13:50] | is for you to testify. | 只有你自己作证 |
[13:51] | Cecile, I’m sorry, I won’t do it. | 塞西尔 抱歉 我不会这么做的 |
[13:53] | All of the evidence, every bit of it, it points to you. | 所有的证据 每一条证据都不利于你 |
[13:56] | If you’re not willing to take that stand and defend yourself, | 如果你不愿意出庭作证 为自己辩护 |
[13:58] | then this is an impossible case. | 那这案子就打不赢了 |
[14:01] | I’m not taking a stand. | 我不会出庭作证的 |
[14:03] | Barry, even if that means turning this case around | 巴里 即使那样意味着能打赢这场官司 |
[14:05] | and not going to jail? | 不用坐牢呢 |
[14:06] | Iris, if I testify, I have to lie. | 爱瑞丝 如果我作证 我就必须撒谎 |
[14:08] | I commit perjury, I become exactly who they think I am. | 我就犯下作伪证罪 变成他们认为的那种人 |
[14:11] | Then don’t lie. | 那就别撒谎 |
[14:13] | – What? – Tell the truth. | -什么 -告诉他们真相 |
[14:16] | Tell everyone you’re The Flash. | 告诉所有的人你是闪电侠 |
[14:19] | Barry, if the court knows you’re The Flash, | 巴里 如果法庭知道你是闪电侠 |
[14:23] | then you can explain everything and they’ll believe you. | 那你就可以解释所有的事 他们会相信你的 |
[14:26] | Prosecution’s gonna wrap up soon. | 起诉很快就要结束了 |
[14:29] | I need your answer today. | 我今天就要得到你的回答 |
[14:31] | This is the only way, Barry. | 这是唯一的办法 巴里 |
[14:32] | Tell the city you’re The Flash. | 告诉这个城市你是闪电侠 |
[14:41] | This is all we got? | 就这么点吗 |
[14:43] | – This isn’t a lot to go on. – I know, okay? | -这可没什么帮助 -我知道 好吗 |
[14:46] | We’re lucky we even got this footage. | 我们能搞到这个录像就已经很幸运了 |
[14:47] | – Why? – For some reason, | -为什么 -不知为何 |
[14:48] | all the security cameras were fried. | 所有监控摄像头都烧了 |
[14:50] | Hey, guys, I was just at the hospital | 各位 我刚去了医院 |
[14:51] | going over the medical records | 查看当时银行里 |
[14:53] | of everyone who was at the bank. | 所有人的医疗记录 |
[14:54] | I know why they passed out. | 我知道他们为什么晕倒了 |
[14:56] | Why did they pass out? | 他们为什么晕倒了 |
[14:57] | Well, they all suffered from fatigue, | 他们都出现了疲劳症状 |
[14:58] | vomiting, abdominal pain, skin rashes. | 呕吐 腹痛 皮肤红疹 |
[15:01] | So everyone ate a bad burrito? | 所以所有人都吃了过期的卷饼吗 |
[15:04] | No, radiation poisoning. | 不 是辐射中毒 |
[15:07] | That’s why the security cameras are fried. | 这就是为什么所有摄像头都被烧了 |
[15:10] | We got to find this guy | 咱们得找出这家伙来 |
[15:10] | before he poisons the whole city. | 以免他把整个城市都毒了 |
[15:11] | Yeah, or worse. | 是啊 或是更糟的 |
[15:14] | Guys, if this meta can cause these levels of radiation | 各位 如果这个超能力者能让那些病人 |
[15:17] | in these patients, that means this meta | 受到如此程度的辐射 那就意味着 |
[15:18] | has a similar makeup to a nuclear bomb. | 他的构成和核弹一样 |
[15:21] | So, like, enough to blow us all up? | 所以是那种能把咱们炸上天的量吗 |
[15:23] | What are we talking here? | 咱们谈的是什么样的严重程度 |
[15:24] | The fallout from a nuclear explosion | 核爆产生的辐射 |
[15:26] | could be catastrophic. | 可能是毁灭性的 |
[15:27] | – Exactly. – Fallout. | -没错 -辐射 |
[15:30] | – Great name. – Terrible power. | -好名字 -可怕的能力 |
[15:33] | Okay, I’ll see if the satellite | 好吧 我去看看卫星 |
[15:35] | can track his radiation signature. | 能不能追踪他的能量信号 |
[15:37] | Mrs. Devoe, when did you first meet Mr. Allen? | 迪沃夫人 你何时第一次见的艾伦先生 |
[15:44] | Mr. Allen showed up at my house almost two months ago | 艾伦先生大概两个月前出现在我家 |
[15:48] | claiming to be investigating | 声称是在调查 |
[15:49] | one of Clifford’s former colleagues. | 克利福德的一个前同事 |
[15:52] | We reassured him that we didn’t have information to help him. | 我们告诉他我们没有能帮到他的信息 |
[15:56] | But Mr. Allen persisted and continued to harass my husband. | 但是艾伦先生持续不断的骚扰我先生 |
[16:00] | And what prompted the restraining order? | 那是什么导致了限制令的呢 |
[16:03] | My husband has… | 我的丈夫有 |
[16:06] | had advancing ALS. | 晚期肌萎缩侧索硬化症 |
[16:10] | I was alone with Kevin most of the time. | 我大部分时间都和凯文单独在一起 |
[16:13] | But something about Mr. Allen’s aggressive manner | 但是艾伦先生的激进态度 |
[16:16] | just made me feel unsafe, so we went to the authorities. | 让我感到不安 于是我们就找了警察 |
[16:21] | And we thought the complaint would dissuade Mr. Allen. | 我们以为投诉能够阻止艾伦先生 |
[16:25] | But it didn’t. | 但是却没有 |
[16:34] | Could you please describe for the court | 你能向法庭描述下 |
[16:37] | the last time that you saw your husband? | 最后一次见到丈夫时的情形吗 |
[16:41] | It was Christmas. | 当时是圣诞节 |
[16:43] | And Clifford wanted to confront Mr. Allen. | 克利福德想要和艾伦先生谈谈 |
[16:46] | He had hoped that in the holiday spirit, | 他希望就着圣诞精神 |
[16:48] | he could convince him to let us be. | 他可以劝他远离我们 |
[16:52] | And I– | 但我… |
[16:54] | I begged Clifford not to go. | 我祈求克利福德不要去 |
[16:57] | But even with his disability, | 但是即便有着残疾 |
[16:59] | Clifford insisted that it was his job | 克利福德依然坚持作为丈夫 |
[17:02] | as my husband to protect us, to protect me. | 他有职责要保护我们 保护我 |
[17:08] | He didn’t want to live in fear, so… | 他不想活在恐惧中 所以… |
[17:12] | He left… | 他走了… |
[17:16] | And I wish–I wish I could have stopped him | 我真想 我真希望我阻止了他 |
[17:18] | and stepped in and told him not to do this. | 挡在他面前告诉他不要这么做 |
[17:22] | But I let him go. | 但是我让他离开了 |
[17:37] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有进一步的提问了 法官大人 |
[17:40] | Your Honor, I would like to enter exhibit F into evidence. | 法官大人 我想将物品F加入证据中 |
[17:43] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[17:44] | Why wasn’t this entered into discovery? | 为什么这个之前不在显示证据中 |
[17:46] | Oh, I’ve only recently received this new evidence. | 我是最近才收到这个证据的 |
[17:48] | May we approach? | 我们能继续了吗 |
[17:50] | Your Honor, there are protocols that need to be observed. | 法官大人 这里有违反法律条款 |
[17:53] | This is my courtroom, Mr. Slater. | 这是我的法庭 斯莱特先生 |
[17:55] | I’ll run it any way I see fit. | 我会按照我的意愿来进行 |
[17:59] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许 |
[18:01] | These photographs were taken earlier today. | 这些相片是今天早些时候拍摄的 |
[18:05] | Mrs. Devoe. | 迪沃夫人 |
[18:10] | Could you tell me please | 你能告诉我们 |
[18:11] | who is the man that you’re kissing in that photograph? | 这照片里和你接吻的男人是谁吗 |
[18:13] | It is most certainly not your husband, correct? | 这显然不是你的丈夫 对吗 |
[18:19] | His name is Dominic Lanse. | 他是多米尼克·兰瑟 |
[18:21] | And how long have you known Mr. Lanse? | 你认识兰瑟先生多久了 |
[18:23] | A few months. | 几个月 |
[18:24] | So it appears to me that perhaps your marriage | 那么在我看来也许你的婚姻 |
[18:26] | was not quite as perfect as you’ve portrayed. | 没有你描述的那么美满 |
[18:30] | Maybe you were ready for a life without your husband. | 也许你想要一个没有你丈夫的生活 |
[18:33] | So you ran into the arms of another man, | 所以你闯进了别的男人的怀里 |
[18:35] | another man you convinced to kill your husband. | 一个被你说服杀掉你丈夫的男人 |
[18:46] | Clifford and I met Dominic Lanse | 克利福德和我是在几个月前的一个 |
[18:48] | at an ALS charity gala months ago. | 硬化症慈善晚会上遇见的多米尼克·兰瑟 |
[18:51] | He was there to honor his father, | 他是去纪念他父亲的 |
[18:53] | who had recently passed away with the disease. | 他在不久前因为这个病症去世了 |
[18:57] | Clifford noticed the bond that Dominic and I shared, | 克利福德注意到了多米尼克和我的情感 |
[19:02] | long before I did. | 甚至是在我发觉之前 |
[19:05] | My husband was happy that I found someone to talk to, | 我的丈夫很高兴我找到了一个能交谈的人 |
[19:07] | and he urged me to turn to Dominic | 而他怂恿我去找多米尼克 |
[19:11] | for the needs and comforts he could no longer fulfill. | 来获取他所不能提供的满足和需求 |
[19:19] | My husband wanted me to be happy. | 我的丈夫想让我幸福 |
[19:25] | Clifford didn’t see my relationship with Dominic | 克利福德没有把我和多米尼克的关系 |
[19:28] | as a tool to pull us apart | 看成分离我们的工具 |
[19:30] | but to bring us together. | 反而是让我们更紧密 |
[19:33] | And it did. | 事实也确实如此 |
[19:35] | My heart will always belong to Clifford. | 我的心永远属于克利福德 |
[19:43] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有进一步的问题了 法官大人 |
[19:49] | You’re excused. | 你可以离开了 |
[19:52] | Okay, that did not go well. What’s your decision, Barry? | 这可不太顺 你做出决定了吗 巴里 |
[19:57] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会做的 |
[20:07] | Marlize. | 马尔利泽 |
[20:09] | Mrs. West-Allen, I don’t think it’s appropriate | 韦斯特·艾伦夫人 如果让别人看到 |
[20:11] | for the two of us to be seen talking. | 我们俩在交谈可不太好 |
[20:13] | Oh, please. No one is watching, | 算了吧 没有人在看 |
[20:16] | so you can drop that ridiculous act already. | 你可以不用再演荒唐戏了 |
[20:21] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[20:27] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[20:30] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么问题 |
[20:31] | It’s not about what’s wrong with me. | 这不是我有什么问题 |
[20:34] | It’s what’s wrong with the world. | 而是这世界出了什么问题 |
[20:36] | There are problems bigger than your husband. | 现在有比你丈夫更大的问题 |
[20:39] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[20:45] | Whatever it is that you are up to, | 不管你想干什么 |
[20:48] | it will come to an end. | 都会迎来终结 |
[20:51] | Such passion. I had that too | 真有激情 我之前也有 |
[20:54] | when Clifford and I first got married. | 就在我和克利福德刚结婚的时候 |
[20:56] | But passion fades, and what remains, | 但是激情会减淡 而剩下的 |
[21:00] | if you are fortunate enough like Clifford and I, | 如果你幸运的能像克利福德和我一样 |
[21:03] | is something deeper than ardor that cannot be destroyed. | 那就是比热情更深的东西 你无法摧毁 |
[21:06] | Then why are you so hell-bent on destroying our lives? | 那你为什么那么坚决的要摧毁我们的生活 |
[21:09] | I am doing what I have to do | 我只是尽全力帮助 |
[21:11] | for my husband, Mrs. West-Allen. | 我的丈夫而已 韦斯特·艾伦夫人 |
[21:14] | The question you should truly be asking | 你真正应该询问的问题 |
[21:17] | is, what are you willing to do for yours? | 是你能为你的那位做到什么程度 |
[21:23] | Hope you enjoy the rest of the show. | 希望你能喜欢接下来的戏 |
[21:33] | Still no word from the courthouse. | 法院还没有消息 |
[21:35] | That’s good news, right? No news is good news? | 那是好消息 对吗 没消息就是好消息 |
[21:36] | No, good news is good news. | 不 好消息是好消息 |
[21:38] | No news is miscommunication. | 没有消息是传达错误 |
[21:42] | The satellite was able to track a spike in radiation | 卫星在主街上发现了 |
[21:44] | – downtown on Main Street. – We found him. | -辐射量尖峰 -找到他了 |
[21:46] | Fallout’s on the move. | 辐射在逃跑 |
[21:47] | We got to get down there now. | 咱们得快点赶过去 |
[21:48] | I’ll monitor him from here. | 我在这里监视他 |
[21:50] | – Harry, time to book it. – Yep. | -哈里 开始作战吧 -好 |
[21:58] | I got two rads. | 辐射到两拉德了 |
[22:01] | Hey, hey, stop! | 停下 |
[22:03] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[22:05] | Stop! | 停下 |
[22:09] | What’s going on out there? | 这里是怎么了 |
[22:13] | Nuclear waste tanker. | 核废料运输车 |
[22:15] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[22:17] | – Idiots. – Okay. | -混蛋 -好吧 |
[22:19] | Move along. | 走吧 |
[22:30] | Mr. Slater, call your next witness. | 斯莱特先生 叫下一个证人吧 |
[22:33] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[22:36] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[22:38] | There’s something you need to know right now | 现在你需要知道一些事 |
[22:39] | that will alter the outcome of this case. | 等下会影响这个案子的结果 |
[22:43] | Mrs. West-Allen, I have no idea | 韦斯特·艾伦夫人 我不知道 |
[22:45] | what you think you’re doing. | 你以为你是在做什么 |
[22:47] | Explaining what my husband won’t. | 解释我丈夫不会说的 |
[22:54] | Barry Allen is… | 巴里·艾伦是 |
[22:59] | Barry Allen is… | 巴里·艾伦是 |
[23:01] | The Fla– | 闪 |
[23:05] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[23:07] | We’re moving so quickly that everyone else is still. | 我们移动很快 其他人都相对静止了 |
[23:10] | How are you able to do this with me? | 你怎么能带着我这么做 |
[23:11] | I actually don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[23:14] | Iris, hey. | 爱瑞丝 |
[23:17] | I already decided not to tell anyone else who I am. | 我已经决定不告诉任何人我是谁 |
[23:20] | Barry, if the jury knew that you were The Flash, | 巴里 如果陪审团知道你是闪电侠 |
[23:22] | there is no way that they would convict you. | 他们就不会判你有罪了 |
[23:24] | I’m trying to protect you, okay? | 我要尽力保护你 |
[23:26] | If everyone knew my secret, | 如果每个人都知道我的秘密 |
[23:28] | we would never stop running. | 我们就得一直跑 |
[23:30] | I would rather run forever with you | 我情愿和你一起一直跑 |
[23:32] | than stand alone without you. | 也不想没有你 |
[23:34] | It wouldn’t just be us running. | 不仅仅是咱俩得不停跑 |
[23:37] | Everyone that has stood by us the last four years | 过去四年我们周边的每个人 |
[23:39] | would have a target on their back. | 背后都有人追赶 |
[23:41] | If criminals knew my name, | 如果罪犯知道我的名字 |
[23:43] | they’d know my weakness. | 他们就会知道我的弱点 |
[23:47] | I’m trying to be strong, Barry. | 我会尽力变得强大的 巴里 |
[23:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:51] | I can’t anymore. | 我不能 |
[23:55] | How can you? | 你怎么能呢 |
[23:56] | My dad. He went through this too. | 我父亲 他也经历过 |
[24:03] | The trial is not over, Barry. | 审判还没结束 巴里 |
[24:05] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[24:07] | All the evidence points towards me. | 所有的证据都指向我 |
[24:10] | Can’t tell them, okay? | 不能告诉他们 好吗 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:25] | Yes, Mrs. West-Allen? | 韦斯特艾伦夫人 |
[24:29] | Your Honor… | 法官大人 |
[24:31] | Barry Allen… | 巴里·艾伦 |
[24:34] | is innocent. | 是无罪的 |
[24:35] | And I just thought you all should know that. | 我觉得你们都应该知道这点 |
[24:40] | Thank you for your time. Okay. | 谢谢您 |
[24:52] | If there was an award for best crocodile tears | 如果有假慈悲奖 |
[24:54] | by the most emotionally manipulative widow, | 去授予最能操纵情感的寡妇 |
[24:56] | Marlize, definitely in the top three. | 马尔利泽肯定在前三 |
[24:59] | Let’s snap something more damning than a lip lock. | 咱们得挖出比热吻更有爆料的信息 |
[25:01] | We’re not here for that. | 我们来这可不是干那个的 |
[25:03] | Can you do your gross stretchy thing | 你能发挥你恶心的伸展技能 |
[25:06] | and slip inside and open the door? | 伸到里面打开门吗 |
[25:10] | Those are carpet fibers. | 那是地毯纤维 |
[25:14] | Those are from Allen’s loft, aren’t they? | 是艾伦家的 对吗 |
[25:19] | You’re gonna plant evidence to frame Marlize. | 你要捏造证据栽赃马尔利泽 |
[25:23] | She was the only one | 她是唯一一个 |
[25:24] | that could have planted Devoe’s body. | 能放置迪沃尸体的人 |
[25:26] | Fibers on the treads of her shoes | 她鞋底花纹上的纤维 |
[25:28] | places her at the crime scene. | 证明她在犯罪现场 |
[25:30] | This is the right thing to do, Ralph. | 这是正确的 拉尔夫 |
[25:33] | Just open the door. I’ll do the rest. | 快打开门 我来做其他的 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:41] | It’s a solid plan, Joe. | 真是个可靠的计划啊 乔 |
[25:43] | Subtle, but it’s crafty with a touch of pathos. | 难以觉察 但很狡猾 还有点伤感 |
[25:46] | After this, you’re gonna sit back and kick up your feet | 这之后 你就没事啦 轻松了 |
[25:49] | and sleep as sound as a millennial after Burning Man | 在火人节后舒舒服服睡上好一阵子 |
[25:51] | because you did the right thing. | 因为你做了正确的事 |
[25:53] | You took down a bad, bad chick. | 你干掉了一个坏女人 |
[25:55] | Ralph, could you hurry up? | 拉尔夫 你能快点嘛 |
[25:56] | And you’re gonna ride that feeling | 然后你就享受这种感觉 |
[25:57] | like it’s Space Mountain. | 就像坐太空飞车一样 |
[25:59] | And then when they catch you | 然后当他们抓住你 |
[26:01] | and they take your badge and your gun, | 拿走你的警徽和枪 |
[26:04] | that self-righteous indignation | 那自以为是的愤慨 |
[26:05] | is gonna keep your chest puffed and your chin up | 会使你昂首挺胸 |
[26:08] | because you did the right thing. | 因为你做了正确的事 |
[26:10] | Sure, you’re gonna be mad for a few years, | 当然 你会生个几年气 |
[26:11] | but that fades. | 但终会消气 |
[26:14] | It evolves, | 会变化 |
[26:15] | turns into self-pity. | 转为自怜 |
[26:17] | A few more years, and… | 再过几年 |
[26:20] | your life is gonna be a shell of its former self. | 你的生活就会变成原来的空壳子 |
[26:23] | And then, one night, | 然后 一天晚上 |
[26:25] | it’s gonna dawn on you that | 你会渐渐明白 |
[26:27] | you did the wrong thing. | 你做了错误的选择 |
[26:30] | It’s gonna ruin everything. | 会毁了一切 |
[26:32] | Your colleagues won’t talk to you, | 你的同事不再理你 |
[26:33] | your friends have vanished. | 你的朋友全都消失了 |
[26:35] | And your family? | 至于你的家人 |
[26:39] | It’ll be like… | 就好像 |
[26:42] | Like you were never born. | 好像你从未出生 |
[26:45] | Because you turned into the very thing | 因为你变成了那种人 |
[26:47] | that you swore to protect them from. | 那种你发誓要保护家人不受其伤害的人 |
[27:00] | Anywho… | 无论如何 |
[27:03] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[27:19] | Mr. Slater? | 斯莱特先生 |
[27:20] | The prosecution rests, Your Honor. | 控方陈述完毕 法官大人 |
[27:23] | Ms. Horton, are you ready to present your case? | 霍尔顿女士 你准备好阐述了吗 |
[27:29] | The defense rests, Your Honor. | 辩方阐述完毕 法官大人 |
[27:39] | Should’ve gone with the insanity plea. | 应该坚持以精神失常为借口 |
[28:16] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:30] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[28:40] | There’s a massive spike in radiation downtown, | 辐射出现骤增 |
[28:42] | at Prentice and Rawlins. | 在普伦蒂斯和罗林斯路交口 |
[28:45] | The driver of the nuclear waste truck. | 核废料卡车的司机 |
[28:47] | Radiation signature’s already at 3000 rads and climbing. | 辐射指数已经达到3000还在攀升 |
[28:50] | We need to stop this guy before it hits 10,000. | 我们得在达到10000前阻止他 |
[28:52] | What happens at 10,000 rads? | 到达10000会怎样 |
[28:54] | Hiroshima. | 就像广岛那样 |
[28:59] | Barry Allen has dedicated his life | 巴里·艾伦将其一生都 |
[29:02] | in service of Central City. | 奉献给中城 |
[29:05] | He’s helped us solve countless crimes. | 他帮助我们破了无数的犯罪案件 |
[29:07] | His testimony has led to the conviction | 他的证词帮助 |
[29:10] | of dozens of criminals. | 给几十个罪犯定罪 |
[29:13] | Barry Allen is a good man. | 巴里·艾伦是个好人 |
[29:17] | He’s an innocent man. | 他是无罪的 |
[29:19] | And frankly, Central City is lucky to have him. | 说实话 中城有他是幸运 |
[29:24] | Dare I say… | 容我这么说 |
[29:25] | Few men in this city are as honest, | 这个城市里很少有人能这样 |
[29:30] | upstanding, and dependable. | 诚实 正直 可靠 |
[29:35] | Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生 |
[29:38] | Your Honor, I… | 法官大人 我 |
[29:40] | I have to go. | 我得离开 |
[29:45] | Barry, what are you doing? | 巴里 你在干嘛 |
[29:46] | I have to. | 我得走 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry, Your Honor, this is an emergency. | 对不起 法官大人 紧急事件 |
[29:53] | Someone needs me. | 有人需要我 |
[29:54] | And I need you to respect my courtroom. | 我需要你尊重我的法庭 |
[29:56] | I will not stand for theatrical disruptions. | 我不能容忍戏剧性的中断 |
[29:59] | Your Honor, uh, my client is still free on bail. | 法官大人 我的客户保释期间是自由的 |
[30:03] | And there are no laws that require him | 没有法律规定他 |
[30:04] | to be present during closing statements. | 必须出席最后陈述 |
[30:08] | Be advised, Mr. Allen. | 请注意 艾伦先生 |
[30:10] | You are required by law | 法律规定 |
[30:12] | to be here for sentencing. | 你得在这接受判决 |
[30:15] | Yes, Your Honor. | 明白 法官 |
[30:30] | Stay where you are! | 待在那别动 |
[30:32] | What is happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[30:36] | Hold it, right there! | 不许动 就在那 |
[30:38] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[30:50] | – You need to stop. – I don’t want to hurt anybody. | -你得停下来 -我不想伤害任何人 |
[30:53] | I understand, but your radioactivity is dangerous. | 我明白 但你的放射性很危险 |
[31:04] | – Guys? – 7,500 rads! | -各位 -7500 |
[31:06] | Barry, don’t get too close to him, all right? | 巴里 别离他太近 |
[31:07] | The radiation he’s emitting | 他放射的辐射 |
[31:08] | is too hot to allow you to self-heal. | 太热了 你来不及自我修复 |
[31:09] | Yeah, thanks for the heads-up. | 嗯 谢谢提醒 |
[31:12] | What am I supposed to do? How do I stop him? | 我该怎么做 我怎么才能阻止他 |
[31:18] | I can’t stop this! | 我停不下来 |
[31:20] | Oh, damn. We need to cool him down. | 我们得冷却他 |
[31:23] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[31:25] | – Great. – Well, go, turn! | -太好了 -快 变身 |
[31:27] | Well, that’s not how it works. | 可不是这么变的 |
[31:29] | I can’t just snap my fingers and make her appear. | 我不能打个响指就让她出现 |
[31:31] | It only happens when I’m scared or angry. | 只有当我害怕和生气时才行 |
[31:33] | Oh, good Lord, Caitlin. | 天啊 凯特琳 |
[31:34] | The city’s about to explode! | 这个城市都要爆炸了 |
[31:36] | Everyone, everything you know and love, | 你所认识和所爱的所有人所有东西 |
[31:38] | the birds, the trees, the fish, | 小鸟 树木 鱼 |
[31:41] | the puppies! | 小狗 |
[31:42] | The puppies are going down | 小狗会死去 |
[31:43] | because you didn’t want to… | 因为你不想 |
[31:44] | show up for work! | 变身工作 |
[31:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:50] | – That was pretty good, yeah? – That was pretty good. | -还不错是不是 -没错 |
[31:52] | – Now go already! – Okay! | -赶快出发 -好的 |
[31:54] | Okay, there you go. | 好了 出发吧 |
[31:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:58] | Is this business or a social call? | 有任务了还是想我了 |
[32:00] | Business, I see. | 看来是有任务了 |
[32:20] | – She okay? – She’s gonna be okay, yeah. | -她还好吗 -她没事 |
[32:23] | Do you have any more ideas? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[32:25] | Where do I breach him? | 我应该瞄准哪里 |
[32:26] | Ramon, no, you… | 拉蒙不行… |
[32:27] | You drop him a breach, he could explode. | 你会把他引爆 |
[32:29] | And Fallout’s fallout would kill us all. | “辐射”的辐射会把我们都杀死 |
[32:31] | Do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:32] | Wait, what if I create a vacuum around him? | 如果我能让他周围形成真空呢 |
[32:34] | That way, even if he does explode, | 那样就算他爆炸了 |
[32:36] | at least we contain the blast. | 我们也能控制住范围 |
[32:37] | Yeah, yes, Allen, yes. | 没错 没错艾伦 |
[32:38] | That–that could work, that could contain it. | 办法可行 可以控制住范围 |
[32:40] | Whatever you’re gonna do, though, do it fast. | 不管怎么做 要尽快 |
[32:42] | Fallout just went above 8,000 rads. | 辐射已经超过八千拉德了 |
[32:53] | The vacuum’s containing his energy. | 真空控制住了他的能量 |
[32:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:57] | But he’s still getting stronger. | 但他的能量还在增长 |
[32:59] | Allen, I don’t know long you can take this much radiation. | 艾伦 我不知道你还能承受多久这种辐射 |
[33:02] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:04] | We have to contain his energy. | 我们必须要控制住他 |
[33:06] | Allen, 9,000 rads. | 艾伦 九千拉德了 |
[33:13] | 10,000 rads, critical mass. | 一万拉德 已经到临界值了 |
[33:15] | Ramon, you need to send that energy somewhere. | 拉蒙 你得把能量引开 |
[33:17] | What? To where? | 什么 引去哪里 |
[33:18] | Earth-15, Earth-15 is a dead Earth. | 地球十五 地球十五是一颗死星 |
[33:20] | Breach it there now! | 快打开缺口 |
[33:59] | You did it. Oh, man, you did it. | 你做到了 天啊你做到了 |
[34:04] | You saved the day. | 你拯救了世界 |
[34:12] | Ladies and gentleman of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[34:14] | you’ve reached a verdict? | 你们是否已经有了结论 |
[34:15] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[34:17] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[34:22] | For Docket Number 5567-B, | 针对案卷5567-B |
[34:25] | in the matter of The People vs. Bartholomew Henry Allen, | 对于巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦的起诉 |
[34:29] | we, the jury, find the defendant | 陪审团判定为 |
[34:32] | guilty of murder in the first degree. | 一级谋杀罪 |
[34:50] | Thanks to your meta metabolism, | 幸亏你有超常的代谢能力 |
[34:52] | your radiation burns should disappear | 你体内的辐射 |
[34:53] | in the next few minutes. | 再过几分钟就会消失了 |
[34:55] | – What about Fallout? – He’s unstable, | -辐射怎么样了 -他很不稳定 |
[34:57] | but we sent him to Tracy’s lab. | 我们把他送到特蕾西的实验室了 |
[34:58] | She’s gonna analyze his DNA, | 她会分析他的DNA |
[35:00] | see if it’s the same as the other best metas | 看是不是和其他超能力者的一样 |
[35:02] | and then we’ll be able to neutralize him. | 就能把他的能力中和掉了 |
[35:03] | Superior Court, where minutes ago, | 几分钟前 在最高法院 |
[35:05] | the jury found Bartholomew Henry Allen | 陪审团判定巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦 |
[35:07] | guilty in the murder of Professor Clifford Devoe. | 谋杀克利福德·迪沃教授罪名成立 |
[35:10] | Mr. Allen has been a CSI | 过去五年里 |
[35:11] | with the Central City Police Department | 艾伦先生在中城警局 |
[35:13] | for the last five years. | 从事犯罪现场调查工作 |
[35:15] | In just a few short hours, | 几小时后 |
[35:16] | the judge is expected to announce Mr. Allen’s sentence. | 法官就会宣布对艾伦先生的判决 |
[35:19] | Prosecutor Anton Slater made a statement. | 诉讼官安东·斯莱特表示 |
[35:21] | He hoped Mr. Allen would receive a life sentence, | 鉴于犯罪情节的恶劣 |
[35:24] | given the brutal nature of the cri… | 他希望艾伦先生被判终身监禁… |
[35:26] | I wanted to be the one to tell you. | 我本想亲口告诉你 |
[35:28] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 这一切简直难以置信 |
[35:30] | Come on, guys, we just saved the city today. | 别这样 我们刚刚拯救了这座城市 |
[35:34] | We knew this wasn’t gonna go my way in court. | 我们早就知道结果会不尽人意 |
[35:36] | That doesn’t mean that Devoe beat us. | 这不代表我们被迪沃打败了 |
[35:38] | Whatever happens, we’re gonna keep fighting. | 无论如何 我们都会继续战斗 |
[35:39] | I know. | 是的 |
[35:42] | We need to get you back. | 你得回去了 |
[35:43] | You need to be there for sentencing. | 宣判的时候你要在场 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:50] | I’ll see you guys later, all right? | 一会儿见 |
[35:54] | I’m gonna be okay, all right? | 我没事的 |
[35:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:02] | You know you got your strength | 你父亲的事 |
[36:03] | from watching your dad be your rock? | 让你有了坚强的力量 |
[36:06] | I got mine because you’re mine. | 而你就是我的力量 |
[36:12] | I’ll be strong for you. | 我会为了你坚强起来 |
[36:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:18] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[36:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:23] | – Allen… – Step back. | -艾伦 -退后 |
[36:33] | Yeah, I need a minute, all right? | 我一会儿就来 |
[36:38] | Mrs. Allen, did you expect this? | 艾伦夫人 你想过会这样吗 |
[36:43] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[36:47] | Devoe. | 迪沃 |
[36:48] | Did you know there was a 12% chance | 你知道你有百分之十二的概率 |
[36:50] | that you were gonna tell the world you’re The Flash? | 告诉大家你是闪电侠吗 |
[36:53] | I’d recheck your math. | 你得重新算算了 |
[36:55] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[36:57] | Because no matter what path you chose, | 因为无论你如何选择 |
[37:00] | all avenues led to my triumph. | 胜利的都是我 |
[37:02] | Why do you want us distracted? | 你为什么要拆散我们 |
[37:04] | Why do you want me out of the picture? | 为什么一定要除掉我 |
[37:06] | What are you planning? | 你在谋划什么 |
[37:07] | At you think that you could understand | 单凭你的思维就想去理解 |
[37:08] | the breadth of what I’m about to do is almost humorous. | 我谋划的广度简直就是可笑 |
[37:16] | Yes, I think you will miss Iris. | 没错 你会想念爱瑞丝的 |
[37:21] | That’s right, Mr. Allen. | 没错艾伦先生 |
[37:22] | I didn’t just take Dominic’s body. | 我不只占据了多米尼克的身体 |
[37:25] | I took his ability. | 还拥有了他的能力 |
[37:27] | I know what you’re thinking right now. | 我知道你此时此刻的想法 |
[37:34] | Well, I want you to hear me say it. | 还是我亲口来说比较好 |
[37:37] | I’m gonna figure a way out of this. | 我一定会摆脱这件事 |
[37:40] | And when I do, | 那时候 |
[37:42] | I don’t care who’s face you’re wearing. | 无论你用着谁的面孔 |
[37:44] | I’m coming for you. | 我都不会放过你 |
[37:46] | You haven’t beaten us yet. | 你还没有赢 |
[37:49] | Haven’t I? | 没有吗 |
[37:57] | Have a nice life, Mr. Allen. | 生活愉快 艾伦先生 |
[38:14] | Your Honor, I’m innocent. | 法官大人 我是无辜的 |
[38:16] | I didn’t do this, I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有做过那些事 我没有杀人 |
[38:20] | And I know that one day, the truth will come out. | 我相信 总有一天会真相大白 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | Rise for sentencing. | 宣判请起立 |
[38:32] | In my 30 years behind this bench, | 我在这里工作了三十年 |
[38:35] | I have seen my share of criminals. | 曾见过许多罪犯 |
[38:37] | But I confess this defendant stands apart. | 但这位被告与众不同 |
[38:42] | Thank you all for coming on such short notice. | 感谢各位来参加这次发布会 |
[38:46] | A few hours ago, the very existence of our city | 几小时前 我们的城市 |
[38:49] | came under the threat of nuclear destruction. | 面临着核武器爆炸的威胁 |
[38:52] | But one man rose to meet that challenge. | 但有一个人挺身而出 |
[38:55] | The defendant was in a position of authority. | 被告人身居要职 |
[38:59] | Our city trusted him to bring the guilty to justice. | 我们相信他会将罪犯绳之以法 |
[39:03] | He ran into danger, | 尽管辐射会毁坏他的身体 |
[39:05] | knowing he would suffer burns all over his body. | 他依然奋勇当先 |
[39:08] | He used that trust to take an innocent and vulnerable life. | 他利用这份信任夺去了一条无辜而脆弱的性命 |
[39:12] | This man was not thinking about himself. | 他不是为了自己 |
[39:14] | He was thinking about you. | 而是为了其他人 |
[39:16] | The first responders on the front lines. | 他奋战在前线 |
[39:18] | Never have I seen a defendant more unmoved. | 我从未见过如此冷漠之人 |
[39:22] | Never have I seen a man with more bravery. | 我从未见过如此勇敢之人 |
[39:24] | Never have I seen such inhumanity. | 从未见过如此残忍之事 |
[39:26] | Such heroism. | 如此无畏之事 |
[39:28] | Such a lack of regard for human life. | 如此漠视生命 |
[39:31] | It is my great honor to present | 很荣幸向大家宣布 |
[39:34] | Central City Police Department’s Award of Valor | 中城警局最英勇奖 |
[39:38] | to this city’s finest hero. | 献给这座城市的英雄 |
[39:40] | The fastest man alive, The Flash! | 现今世上速度最快的人 闪电侠 |
[39:45] | The court hereby orders that Bartholomew Henry Allen | 现在法院判决巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦 |
[39:48] | should be incarcerated for the rest of his natural life, | 终身监禁 |
[39:52] | without the possibility of parole | 不得假释 |
[39:55] | and that Mr. Allen be immediately remanded | 并立即将艾伦先生 |
[39:58] | to Iron Heights Penitentiary. | 送押至铁山监狱 |
[40:01] | And may God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂 |
[40:25] | Be seeing you around, B! | 回头见 巴 |
[40:54] | Get comfortable. | 好好适应 |
[41:23] | 亨利·艾伦曾 住于此 |