时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back, | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 |
[00:19] | and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on the Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | I didn’t kill Clifford DeVoe. | 我没有杀克利福德·迪沃 |
[00:32] | Tricked ya! | 骗到你们了吧 |
[00:33] | Barry, they took a hostage. | 巴里 他们抓了个人质 |
[00:34] | – Well, who’d he take? – Your dad. | -抓了谁 -你爸 |
[00:36] | I’m ready for my supersuit. | 准备好迎接我的超级战衣了 |
[00:37] | This tarp is your supersuit. | 这块布就是你的超级战衣 |
[00:39] | What is this, a puppy’s raincoat? | 这是什么 小狗的雨衣 |
[00:43] | Nice job, rookie. | 干得漂亮 菜鸟 |
[00:45] | I won’t be a fugitive. If I’m convicted, | 我不会做逃亡者 如果被定罪 |
[00:47] | I’m not going to run. | 我不会跑 |
[00:48] | We find the defendant guilty. | 被告有罪 |
[00:50] | 亨利·艾伦 曾在这里 | |
[01:08] | We’re losing control of the place, | 这里失控了 |
[01:11] | drop grenades. | 丢烟雾弹 |
[01:12] | Deploy smoke grenades! | 投放烟雾弹 |
[01:14] | Backup, we need backup! | 支援 我们需要支援 |
[01:31] | They’re back in. Lock it down. | 他们回去了 锁上 |
[01:37] | Let’s move. Move out. | 我们走 出去 |
[02:04] | Fine, just tell us what you want. | 告诉我们你要怎样 |
[02:07] | I want you to back off, or I will detonate this thing. | 我要你们撤退 不然我就引爆这玩意儿 |
[02:11] | Okay, calm down, nobody needs to get hurt today. | 冷静 今天没必要弄得有人受伤 |
[02:13] | You just follow instructions, | 按我说的做 |
[02:15] | and everybody here gets to live to see the sunshine tomorrow. Right? | 每个人就能看到明天的太阳 懂吗 |
[02:19] | And I’d better not see The Flash, either. | 对了 最好别让我看到闪电侠 |
[02:21] | All right, first, I want a car. | 首先 我需要一辆车 |
[02:24] | Something eco-friendly, like a Prius. | 环保的 比如丰田普锐斯 |
[02:28] | Okay, we can do that. | 好 这个我们可以满足 |
[02:30] | Good. Uh, right. | 很好 |
[02:34] | Now second. | 现在第二点 |
[02:36] | Uh, I want a plane, okay? A private plane. | 我要一架飞机 私人飞机 |
[02:40] | Okay, and a salad, all right? I’m counting calories. | 还有一份沙拉 我在计算卡路里 |
[02:44] | Okay, it’s going to take us an hour to arrange that. | 好 需要花一小时时间去安排 |
[02:47] | You better hurry up, | 你最好快点 |
[02:48] | because these hostages don’t have much time. | 因为3个人质没多少时间 |
[02:59] | Should have gone with a steak, pal. | 应该要一份牛排的 老兄 |
[03:02] | ‘Cause it’s the last decent meal you’re getting | 因为那是接下来5到10年内 |
[03:04] | for the next five to ten years. | 你能够吃到的最好的一顿了 |
[03:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:10] | Your friendly neighborhood superhero. | 你友好的邻居超级英雄 |
[03:13] | You can call me… | 你可以叫我 |
[03:17] | Mr… | 先生 |
[03:20] | One second. | 等等 |
[03:21] | Guys, this is a huge moment for me. | 伙计们 现在是我的关键时刻 |
[03:23] | What’s my name? | 我的名字是什么 |
[03:27] | I was wondering where you were going with that. | 我还在想你没名字能撑多久呢 |
[03:29] | Hey, hey, where are my hostages? | 我的人质去哪儿了 |
[03:32] | Uh, bathroom break. | 卫生间 |
[03:34] | They just couldn’t hold it anymore. | 他们憋不住了 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry, though, they’re totally safe. | 不过别担心 他们很安全 |
[03:37] | Get back, freak. | 别过来 怪胎 |
[03:39] | Freak, oh, sticks and stones may break my bones, buddy. | 怪胎 棍子和石头会弄折我的骨头的 兄弟 |
[03:43] | Well, they used to. Not anymore. | 曾经会 现在不会了 |
[03:46] | I’ll blow this whole city block. | 我会把这个街区都炸了 |
[03:47] | Uh, you do realize you’re a part of that block, right? | 你知道自己现在也在这个街区内吧 |
[03:50] | Come on, man, it’s a weekday. | 拜托 老兄 今天是工作日 |
[03:52] | People just want to get off work, | 大家只是想安心下班 |
[03:53] | go home, and watch the boob tube. | 回家 看电视 |
[03:55] | So why don’t you take off that vest and– | 所以你为什么不脱下那件背心 |
[03:56] | No, don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[04:09] | Ralph, are you okay? | 拉尔夫 你还好吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:17] | Yeah, just, uh, wicked heartburn. | 就是心口挺烧的 |
[04:24] | Let this be a lesson to all of you | 警告你们这些 |
[04:25] | would-be criminals out there. | 要成为犯罪分子的人 |
[04:26] | Catching you won’t be too much of a stretch. | 抓住你们不用我伸展太多 |
[04:33] | And so, our streets are safe again, | 我们的街道再次安全了 |
[04:35] | thanks to Central City’s funniest new hero, | 多亏了中城最有趣的新英雄 |
[04:37] | The Stretchy Man. | 弹性人 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:42] | Embarrassing. | 尴尬 |
[04:42] | Cisco, next time you’re going with him. | 西斯科 下一次你和他一起行动 |
[04:45] | Iris, a chicken needs | 爱瑞丝 小鸡迟早得 |
[04:46] | to leave its roost sooner or later, | 离开窝的 |
[04:47] | especially when that chicken | 尤其是当小鸡坚持 |
[04:48] | insists on doing his own solo mission. | 要单独完成任务的时候 |
[04:50] | – This is bad. – This is really bad. | -很糟 -真的很糟 |
[04:53] | Stretchy Man, that’s a terrible name. | 弹性人 糟糕的名字 |
[04:55] | Also, now that I’m going to be on TV all the time, | 还有 既然我要一直在电视上露面了 |
[04:56] | this grey suit, got to go. | 这身灰色的战衣就得换了 |
[04:58] | Hey, easy, chickadee. | 别乱说 山雀 |
[05:00] | No, Ralph, I meant you, okay? | 不 拉尔夫 糟糕的是你 好吗 |
[05:02] | That bomb could have torn you to shreds. | 那个炸弹可能会把你炸成碎片 |
[05:04] | Or Joe, or any of the police outside. | 或者乔 或者外面所有的警察 |
[05:06] | Relax, ladies, my cells are completely polygamized. | 放松 女士们 我的细胞是完全聚合化的 |
[05:11] | – Polymerized? – Yeah, that. | -聚合化 -对 |
[05:13] | Which means they can stretch and take a bomb blast. | 那意味着它们可以伸展并承受炸弹爆炸 |
[05:16] | – Oh, my God. – Dibny is in-dib-structable. | -天呐 -德比是无法摧毁的 |
[05:20] | Okay, Ralph, you are missing the point. | 拉尔夫 你没抓到重点 |
[05:21] | You need to be more cautious. | 你得更小心点 |
[05:23] | No, no, no, you are missing the point. | 不不 是你没抓到重点 |
[05:25] | What I really need, guys, is a new superhero name. | 我真正需要的 是一个新的超级英雄名字 |
[05:28] | Ramon, you’ve had all this time. | 拉蒙 你这么闲 |
[05:29] | You can’t come up with anything? | 就想不到什么吗 |
[05:30] | Patience, okay? I’m getting to you. | 耐心点 好吗 我在想 |
[05:33] | I’ve just been a little preoccupied, | 只是有些分心 |
[05:34] | what with Barry being in prison and all. | 不知道巴里现在在监狱怎么样了 |
[05:43] | You find anything that might prove | 你找到什么能证明 |
[05:44] | DeVoe framed Barry yet? | 迪沃陷害巴里的证据了吗 |
[05:48] | My dad and Cecile are meeting with Judge Hankerson tomorrow | 我爸和塞西尔明天去见汉克森法官 |
[05:50] | to go over his appeal. | 来商讨上诉的事 |
[05:51] | We’ve been pouring through the evidence piece by piece, but… | 我们已经一点点把证据过了一遍 但是… |
[05:55] | Don’t worry, Iris, we’re going to get him out. | 别担心 爱瑞丝 我们会把他救出来的 |
[05:58] | Hey, has Barry joined a gang yet? | 巴里加入过帮派吗 |
[05:59] | I’ve got some friends on the inside. | 我里面有一些朋友 |
[06:00] | I can make some calls. | 我可以打几个电话 |
[06:03] | Shut up, Ralph. | 闭嘴 拉尔夫 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:09] | I will stop helping now. | 我现在不帮忙了 |
[06:24] | You can watch the clock all you want, | 你可以一直盯着钟 |
[06:26] | but it won’t go any faster. | 但它也不会走得更快 |
[06:28] | You’re Barry Allen, right? Henry Allen’s kid? | 你是巴里·艾伦对吧 亨利·艾伦的儿子 |
[06:31] | I’m– – Axel Walker. | 我是艾克索·沃克 |
[06:34] | You and your dad kidnapped my dad once. | 你和你爸绑架过我爸 |
[06:36] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[06:38] | Pudding? | 吃布丁吗 |
[06:40] | Lunch lady gave me extra. I think she has a crush on me. | 派餐女士多给了我一份 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[06:42] | No. | 不吃 |
[06:44] | Hey, word on the block is, you carved up some professor. | 传闻说 你宰了某位教授 |
[06:48] | He give you a bad grade or something? | 他给你打了不及格分吗 |
[06:51] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[06:52] | Yeah, sure. Everyone’s innocent in here. | 当然 这里所有人都是无辜的 |
[06:56] | Especially that guy. Yeah, Big Sir. | 特别是那个人 大块头先生 |
[07:00] | He’s really innocent. | 他真的是无辜的 |
[07:03] | This is grosser than usual. Does pudding go bad? | 这比平时的要难吃 布丁会变质吗 |
[07:06] | Axel, what do you want from me? | 艾克索 你想怎么样 |
[07:11] | To be murder buds. | 做杀人好哥们 |
[07:13] | You know, we could share trade secrets. | 我们可以分享商业秘密 |
[07:15] | I’d love to hear how you carved up that college quack. | 我想听听你是如何宰了那个大学骗子的 |
[07:18] | I don’t need any friends in here. | 我在这里不需要任何朋友 |
[07:21] | Oh, man, I do not feel good. | 我觉得不舒服 |
[07:35] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[07:39] | You got mud on my bright whites. | 我白净的鞋子被你弄脏了 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[07:43] | Sorry’s right. | 道歉就对了 |
[07:53] | The first week in Iron Heights is often the hardest, Mr. Allen. | 铁山监狱第一周通常是最难熬的 艾伦先生 |
[07:56] | You’ve already seen what happens | 你已经看到几名囚犯 |
[07:58] | when a few inmates try to revolt. | 试图制造叛乱的后果了 |
[08:00] | Acclimating to your new life will take time. | 适应新生活是需要时间的 |
[08:02] | Always does. In the meantime, | 一向如此 在此期间 |
[08:06] | do your best to stay clean in here. | 在这里尽量守规矩 |
[08:10] | Oh, and Mr. Allen, your 1:30 is waiting for you. | 艾伦先生 你一点半的会面时间到了 |
[08:28] | – Hey, I’m so glad to see you. – Me too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[08:34] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[08:35] | It’s not as bad as I thought it would be. | 没我想象的那么差 |
[08:37] | And hey, you’re talking to the newest member | 现在在和你说话的 |
[08:39] | of the Iron Heights janitorial staff. | 可是铁山监狱最新来的保洁人员 |
[08:41] | I’m the fastest mop alive. | 我是现今世上速度最快的拖把 |
[08:45] | Well, we’ve been surveilling the DeVoes 24/7. | 我们已经全天候在监视迪沃一家 |
[08:49] | I mean, they must have made a mistake somewhere, right? | 他们肯定会透露马脚的 |
[08:51] | And I’ve been pouring over all of the evidence with Dad. | 而且我一直和爸爸反复地查阅所有的证据 |
[08:54] | We are going to get you out of there, Barry. | 我们会把你救出去的 巴里 |
[08:55] | I know you will. | 我知道你们会 |
[08:57] | How’s the rest of the team? I saw Ralph on TV. | 其他队员怎么样 我看到拉尔夫上电视了 |
[09:01] | Ralph is getting a little cocky. | 拉尔夫有点过于骄傲了 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I was when I started too– it happens. | 我刚开始也是 是会这样的 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Iris, it’s okay. | 爱瑞丝 没事的 |
[09:14] | I just can’t believe this is our new normal, Barry. | 只是不敢相信我们的新常态变成这样 巴里 |
[09:19] | I don’t want this to be our lives. | 我不想我们的生活变成这样 |
[09:21] | You’re going to find something. | 你会找到证据的 |
[09:23] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[09:26] | Closing time! | 时间到 |
[09:27] | Wrap them up! | 带他们走 |
[09:29] | I just wish I could touch your hand again. | 我只是希望能再握握你的手 |
[09:37] | You will. | 你会的 |
[09:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:43] | I’ll see you tomorrow? | 明天见吗 |
[09:44] | Every tomorrow. | 每个明天都会见 |
[10:07] | Walker here spewed all over his cellmate. | 沃克吐了他的狱友一身 |
[10:10] | Says he’s got cramps. | 说是腹部绞痛 |
[10:14] | Who are you? Where’s Nurse Hill? | 你是谁 希尔护士呢 |
[10:16] | Out sick. Looks like he ate the pudding. | 生病没来 他好像吃了布丁 |
[10:19] | Yeah, how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:26] | Because I’m the one who sent it. | 因为派布丁的人就是我 |
[10:29] | Come on, Axel, let’s go. | 来 艾克索 我们走 |
[10:33] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:42] | Walker and the nurse used tranquilizers | 沃克和护士逃出去的时候 |
[10:43] | on two more guards on the way out. | 给另外两名守卫也打了镇静剂 |
[10:45] | And nothing tipped you off | 你完全没发现 |
[10:46] | that this nurse might be a criminal? | 这名护士也许是罪犯吗 |
[10:47] | Her background check was clean. | 她的背景调查完全没问题 |
[10:49] | She said her name was Lindsay Fineheart. | 她说她叫林赛·法恩哈特 |
[10:50] | She was sent over by our staffing company. | 她是我们的人力资源公司派来的 |
[10:52] | Well, I’m going to need the hard drive | 我需要医务室 |
[10:54] | of the surveillance footage | 监控录像的 |
[10:56] | from the security cameras in the infirmary. | 储存硬盘 |
[10:58] | Well, unfortunately, we’re still analog here in Gen Pop. | 可惜 铁山监狱还处于模拟信号时代 |
[11:00] | It will take a while to dub the tapes. | 复制监控带需要点时间 |
[11:02] | In the meantime, | 在这期间 |
[11:03] | I’m having Fineheart’s file brought down for you. | 我会把法恩哈特的档案拿给你 |
[11:08] | How’s Barry doing? | 巴里怎么样 |
[11:11] | Model inmate, just like his dad. | 榜样囚犯 就和他爸爸一样 |
[11:14] | – Do you mind if I…? – Let me check on that file. | -我能不能… -我找找那份档案 |
[11:21] | Bare. | 巴仔 |
[11:23] | Joe, hey. | 乔 |
[11:28] | – What are you doing here? – Axel Walker escaped. | -你怎么来了 -艾克索·沃克越狱了 |
[11:30] | Some new nurse helped him get out. | 某个新来的护士帮他越狱 |
[11:34] | He was in here because of the pudding. | 他进医务室因为吃了布丁 |
[11:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:36] | He was complaining about the taste. | 他之前在抱怨布丁的味道 |
[11:39] | Hey, let me help with this, all right? | 让我帮忙查这案子吧 |
[11:40] | – Barry– – No. | -巴里 -不 |
[11:41] | Has Cisco having any luck figuring out how to bypass the system? | 西斯科想办法绕开监控器的进展如何 |
[11:44] | Because once he does that, I could phase out of here. | 因为一旦他这么做 我就可以穿墙离开这里 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna be track him. | 我就能去追查他的下落 |
[11:47] | Barry, you need to stay put for now. | 巴里 你要暂时待在这里 |
[11:48] | Trickster is just a messed-up kid. | 魔术师只是精神不正常的孩子 |
[11:51] | – We can handle him. – No, I know, of course. | -我们能搞定他 -我知道 当然 |
[11:52] | I just… I’m already tired of feeling useless, you know? | 我只是已经厌倦了自己无用武之处 |
[11:56] | The only thing you should focus on in here | 你在这里要注意的唯一一件事 |
[11:57] | is watching your back. | 就是自己小心 |
[12:01] | Pretty sure cops can’t touch inmates. | 警察不能与犯人有肢体接触 |
[12:04] | Otherwise, I’d give you a hug. | 不然我会抱抱你 |
[12:07] | Stay strong, Bare. | 要坚强 巴仔 |
[12:09] | – Detective? – Sir. | -警探 -警官 |
[12:12] | Well, this is her. | 这就是她 |
[12:17] | This woman’s name isn’t Lindsay Fineheart. | 她的名字不叫林赛·法恩哈特 |
[12:19] | Her name is Zoey Clark. | 她叫佐伊·克拉克 |
[12:22] | James Jesse had a girlfriend? | 詹姆斯·杰西有女朋友吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, she called herself Prank. | 她叫自己恶作剧大师 |
[12:25] | Back in the day, she was Bonnie to Jesse’s Clyde. | 以前 她是杰西的雌雄大盗搭档 |
[12:29] | No matter what, whether it was attempted murder, | 无论是企图谋杀 |
[12:32] | arson, robbery, she was always by his side. | 纵火还是抢劫 她都跟随在旁 |
[12:36] | 玩具帝国女继承人 炸弹爆炸之后 警察搜找疑犯 | |
[12:37] | Man, what were people wearing back then? | 那时的人都穿的是什么啊 |
[12:39] | Zoe Clark was the beneficiary to Clark Toys empire. | 佐伊·克拉克曾经是克拉克玩具帝国的受益人 |
[12:43] | Not much of an empire. | 也算不上是帝国 |
[12:44] | All those stores closed 20 years ago. | 所有的店铺二十年前均已关闭 |
[12:45] | Looks like she has Bachelor’s degrees | 看来她拥有艺术 |
[12:47] | in arts and applied sciences, | 和应用科学的本科学位 |
[12:48] | as well as a Master’s in chemistry. | 还有化学硕士学位 |
[12:50] | Trickster and Prank were responsible for a series | 魔术师和恶作剧大师 |
[12:50] | 恶作剧大师被抓获 但是同谋仍然在逃 | |
[12:52] | of terrorist attacks across Central City, | 中城一系列恐怖袭击案的罪魁祸首 |
[12:54] | including the destruction of the Gadzooka Bubblegum company. | 包括破坏加德祖卡口香糖公司 |
[12:59] | Huh, I always wondered why | 我一直好奇我最喜欢的口香糖 |
[13:00] | my favorite gum suddenly disappeared in the 90’s. | 怎么会在九十年代突然消失了 |
[13:02] | We have it on my Earth. | 我的地球上还有 |
[13:04] | – You do not. – I just said we did. | -不可能 -我刚刚说了我们有 |
[13:06] | – You do not. – We do. | -不可能 -真有 |
[13:07] | Anyway, after Jesse was arrested, | 不管怎样 在杰西被捕之后 |
[13:09] | she disappeared. | 她就消失了 |
[13:10] | She’s been a fugitive ever since. | 自此之后 她一直都是逃犯 |
[13:11] | Looks like Axel was born nine months | 看来最后一次见到佐伊的九个月后 |
[13:12] | after Zoey was last seen. | 艾克索就出生了 |
[13:14] | I bet she left to help to take care of her son. | 我估计她离开去帮助照顾她儿子了 |
[13:15] | And she came back to bust him out of prison, | 然后她回来劫他出狱 |
[13:17] | and pick up where she left off. | 然后重新开始 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m digging into CCPD files | 我在找中城警局的档案 |
[13:20] | to see if she had any other known associates. | 看看她有没有其他已知的同伙 |
[13:22] | I’ll set the satellite to do a search grid. | 我去给卫星设置搜索网 |
[13:24] | – Ramon? – Hey, how about you hook me up | -拉蒙 -你给我点你那个 |
[13:25] | with some of that gum? | 口香糖行不行 |
[13:26] | Why don’t you breach yourself? | 你怎么不自己开裂口去拿 |
[13:28] | – That sounds like an insult. – Kind of was. | -这听起来像是在讽刺我 -算是吧 |
[13:30] | Hey, Ralph, do you want to go to your usual spots, | 拉尔夫 你要不要去你的固定位置 |
[13:32] | see if any of your contacts have seen her? | 看看你的联系人见没见过她 |
[13:34] | Sure, I need a chaperone. Caitlin, you’re up. | 行 我需要个女伴 凯瑟琳 你来 |
[13:36] | It’s happy hour, you’re buying. | 快乐时光开始 你付钱 |
[13:38] | Come on, use Killer Frost’s credit card. | 来吧 用冰霜杀手的信用卡 |
[13:39] | No way, Jose. | 没戏 老兄 |
[13:40] | You think Ralphie’s made of money? | 你以为拉夫尔是钱做的吗 |
[13:46] | 佐伊·克拉克 恶作剧大师 艾克索·沃克 魔术师 | |
[13:46] | Where are you two hiding? | 你俩藏在哪呢 |
[13:53] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[13:55] | It’s all that remains of Clarx Toys. | 是克拉克帝国的残骸 |
[13:57] | Oh, it’s cold in here. | 这里可真冷 |
[14:02] | Oh, awesome! | 太棒了 |
[14:05] | I made the news, ha! | 我上了新闻 |
[14:05] | 艾克索·沃克 铁山监狱囚犯在逃 | |
[14:07] | Not awesome. Now the police are looking for you. | 一点也不好 现在警察在找你了 |
[14:10] | As soon as night falls, we’re out of Central City. | 等到夜里的时候 咱们早就离开中城了 |
[14:12] | And then we’ll go meet up with Dad, right? | 然后咱们和爸爸汇合 对吗 |
[14:15] | That’s why you broke me out. | 这就是你带我出来的原因不是 |
[14:16] | Because Dad wanted to see me, right? | 因为爸爸想见我 对吗 |
[14:18] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[14:20] | Axel, I wanted you back in my life. | 艾克索 我想让你回到我生活中 |
[14:22] | Right, but what about Dad? | 好吧 那爸爸怎么办 |
[14:25] | Well, he broke out a year ago, | 他一年前就逃出去了 |
[14:27] | and he hasn’t come looking for you. | 但是他没有来找你 |
[14:29] | He doesn’t care. | 他不在乎的 |
[14:31] | Of course he does. | 他当然在乎 |
[14:33] | Axel, your dad’s a deadbeat. | 艾克索 你爸爸不行了 |
[14:35] | He doesn’t want to be a part of this family, | 他不想成为这个家族的一员 |
[14:37] | and he never did. | 他也不曾是 |
[14:42] | Don’t talk about him like that. | 别那么说他 |
[14:45] | Honey, I’m sorry, it’s just that | 亲爱的 真对不起 你只是 |
[14:47] | you just don’t know him like I do. | 没有我那么了解他而已 |
[14:51] | Do you know what it was like for me | 你知道在你长大期间 |
[14:52] | when you were growing up? | 崇拜你爸爸的时候 |
[14:55] | While you were idolizing your dad? | 我是什么样的一个生活吗 |
[14:58] | I was the one making your dinner. | 我那时每天给你做晚餐 |
[15:01] | While you were watching him terrorize the city on TV, | 而只你坐在电视机前看他恐吓整个城市 |
[15:05] | I was the one driving you to school. | 是我开车送你去学校 |
[15:07] | I was the one making sure you got your homework done. | 是我确保你做完了功课 |
[15:10] | I was the one packing the lunches in the morning. | 是我在大早上给你做好午餐 |
[15:12] | – I was there for you. – I know, I know, Mom! | -都是我在照顾你 -我知道 妈妈 |
[15:15] | Okay, now we can get him back. | 好了 现在我们可以让他回来了 |
[15:16] | I don’t want him back. | 我不想让他回来 |
[15:18] | I want us to go be free together. | 我想让咱俩一起自由生活 |
[15:23] | I never wanted you to end up like your father. | 我从来不想让你成为你爸爸那样 |
[15:27] | Well, it’s too late for that, Mom. | 现在说这个已经太晚了 妈 |
[15:31] | I just need to get Dad’s attention. | 我只需要让爸爸注意到 |
[15:34] | I’ll show him that someone in this family | 我要让他看到 这个家族里还有人 |
[15:35] | still has a funny bone. Mom. | 有着恶搞的天赋 妈妈 |
[15:46] | Everyone walks away safe, and so Central City | 所有人都安全离开 中城又出现了 |
[15:48] | has a new, sexier model of superhero. | 一位新的 更性感的超级英雄 |
[15:53] | Me–it’s…I’m sexy. | 我是 我很性感 |
[15:55] | And I know just how I’m going to do it. | 而我知道该怎么做了 |
[15:58] | Sexy one. Anyone want an autograph? | 性感的那个 有人想要签名吗 |
[16:00] | Autograph, anyone? | 签名 有人要吗 |
[16:02] | No, Axel. | 不要 艾克索 |
[16:05] | Axel! | 艾克索 |
[16:12] | Heard you had a little one-on-one time | 听说你今早和一个警察 |
[16:14] | with a badge this morning. | 进行了单独会面 |
[16:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:20] | First, you dirty up my shoes. | 你先是弄脏了我的鞋 |
[16:24] | Now, you’re snitching to the cops? | 现在你又在跟警察透口风了 |
[16:26] | You’ve had quite the first week, haven’t you? | 你这第一周还真是非同一般啊 |
[16:29] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[16:30] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[16:48] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:00] | Hey, how’s the search coming? | 搜索的怎么样了 |
[17:02] | Harry and I already set all the parameters, | 哈里和我已经设定好了参数 |
[17:04] | it’s just got 300 square miles to comb through, so. | 只是要在300平方英里中搜查呢 |
[17:09] | – That’s not good. – Hello, Central City! | -这可不妙 -你好 中城 |
[17:12] | It’s been far, far too long since my beautiful face | 距离上一次我这美丽的脸出现在你面前 |
[17:16] | graced your screens. | 已经过了太久了 |
[17:19] | Whoo, this kid’s got a face for radio. | 天 这孩子的脸比较适合去做电台 |
[17:21] | Trickster’s hijacking the city’s broadcasting signals. | 魔术师劫持了城市的广播信号 |
[17:23] | Today, we’re going to play a little game | 今天 我们要玩一个小游戏 |
[17:25] | I like to call what Does This Do | 我想称它为 这个能做什么 |
[17:30] | Looks like a regular old bouncy ball. | 看起来像是个普通的弹力球 |
[17:32] | But what does this do? | 但是它能做什么呢 |
[17:34] | – Cisco. – Tracing. | -西斯科 -追踪中 |
[17:35] | Let’s find out if and when you throw it hard enough… | 让我们看看你使劲扔它之后… |
[17:52] | Kaboom! | 爆炸 |
[17:55] | He’s downtown, corner of DeMeo and Bilson. | 他在市中心 德米欧与拜尔森转角 |
[17:58] | Bring me the Stretchy Man, | 把弹性人给我找来 |
[17:59] | or else you’re gonna go boom boom. | 不然你们就要被炸飞啦 |
[18:02] | My first supervillain thunderdome challenge. | 我第一个超级恶棍决斗挑战 |
[18:05] | This is awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[18:06] | Ralph, you do not know this guy. | 拉尔夫 你不了解这个人 |
[18:08] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[18:09] | He’s throwing bouncy balls | 他在扔弹力球 |
[18:10] | and wearing a bedazzled pea coat. | 穿着一件花哨的扣领短大衣 |
[18:12] | I got this. | 我搞得定 |
[18:16] | You still haven’t taken that off, huh? | 你还没脱掉那衣服呢啊 |
[18:18] | Oh, I sleep in this. | 我穿着它睡觉的 |
[18:21] | You mind breaching me there? It’s a lot faster. | 你能用缺口把我送去吗 比较快捷 |
[18:27] | Where are you, Stretchy Man? | 你在哪 弹性人 |
[18:29] | I’ve got plenty more where that came from. | 我这玩意还有好多呢 |
[18:32] | Nice suit, Fall Out Boy. | 战衣不错 翻闹小子 |
[18:34] | Yuck, yours could use some work. | 恶心 你的需要再设计下 |
[18:37] | Ooh, look at that cutting wit. | 看看这极端的才智 |
[18:40] | You wanted me, here I am. | 你想要我 我来了 |
[18:42] | Great, do you want to play, uh, catch? | 太好了 你想玩吗 接住 |
[18:52] | You’re really blowing this supervillain fight. | 你这超级恶棍战斗可真有爆炸性 |
[18:54] | Well, it’s my Central City return party. | 这是我中城的回归派对 |
[18:56] | And your death will make me a star. | 你的死将会让我成为明星 |
[19:04] | Child’s play. | 小孩玩意 |
[19:06] | Okay, all right, this is what I call the Hurty-Squirty Gun. | 好吧 行 这个我称之为快点喷出来枪 |
[19:17] | Tricked ya! | 骗到你啦 |
[19:19] | It’s acid, with a little ingredient X. | 这是强酸 加了点X原料 |
[19:23] | I call it xid. | 我叫做酸死你 |
[19:26] | He’s panicking, his heart rate is off the charts. | 他在恐慌 心跳极度加快 |
[19:28] | Ralph, are you okay? | 拉尔夫 你没事吧 |
[19:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:32] | Burn, Stretchy Man, burn! | 烧吧 弹性人 烧吧 |
[19:42] | Not today, Satan. | 今天可不行 撒旦 |
[19:48] | What the hell did he do to me? | 他对我做了什么 |
[20:01] | What the hell was that stuff? | 那是些什么玩意 |
[20:02] | Looks like Axel created some sort of super acid. | 艾克索好像造了某种超强酸 |
[20:04] | It’s got a PH level in the negative 50s, | 酸碱值达到负五十 |
[20:06] | and all it did was burn through your skin? | 却只用来烧穿你的皮肤 |
[20:07] | God, if it were anybody else, | 天啊 换作普通人 |
[20:08] | it would melt right through them like Xenomorph blood. | 就会像异形血液那样熔穿皮肤 |
[20:11] | Like in…Aliens. | 就像《异形》一样 |
[20:13] | But you said my cells were polymerized. | 但你说我的是聚合细胞 |
[20:15] | I know… | 我知道 |
[20:16] | You said nothing could hurt them. | 你说我的细胞坚不可摧 |
[20:17] | Dibny, I didn’t say that. I said your cells were bonded | 德比 我没那么说 我说你的细胞 |
[20:19] | unlike anything I’ve ever seen. I’ve never seen acid like this, | 聚合的方式我不曾见过 我没见过这种酸 |
[20:22] | and so, cannot be responsible for things I have never seen. | 所以没见过的事物我概不负责 |
[20:25] | – It definitely hurts. – Mm-hmm, of course. | -疼死了 -肯定的 |
[20:26] | Well, now we know what your kryptonite is. | 现在知道你的氪有多大能耐了 |
[20:29] | What the hell is kryptonite? | 氪是什么东西 |
[20:30] | – What? – Oh, come on. | -什么 -拜托 |
[20:31] | Think I’m gonna heal? | 我能自愈吗 |
[20:32] | – Probably. – Eventually. | -可能吧 -最终会的 |
[20:34] | – Probably? – Well, you know. | -可能 -你也知道 |
[20:37] | I thought I was indestructible. | 还以为我坚不可摧 |
[20:39] | So did we. | 我们也以为 |
[20:41] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:43] | Okay, well, Caitlin, you can treat the wound | 好了 凯特琳 你可以处理伤口 |
[20:45] | – and manage the pain, right? – As needed. | -帮他止疼吧 -如有需要会的 |
[20:47] | Okay, well, the most important thing | 好 最重要的是 |
[20:48] | is that you’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[20:49] | Ralph, oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 拉尔夫 天啊 抱歉 |
[20:50] | Um, Axel is still out there. | 艾克索还没抓到 |
[20:53] | We should track him down. Um, oh, my God. | 得去找到他 天啊 |
[20:57] | This might sting a little. | 可能会有点疼 |
[21:12] | Excuse me, my wife was supposed to be here | 抱歉 我的妻子半小时前 |
[21:14] | a half hour ago. Could you see if… | 就该来了 能麻烦你… |
[21:18] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | I was just wondering why you helped me. | 我只是好奇你为什么帮我 |
[21:36] | Because your dad helped me. | 因为你爸爸帮过我 |
[21:51] | – Oh, are you okay? – No, Mom, I’m not. | -你还好吧 -不 妈妈 我不好 |
[21:54] | Stretchy Man’s still alive. | 弹性人还活着 |
[21:56] | All Dad’s going to see is that I failed. | 爸只看得到我失败了 |
[21:57] | He won’t want to see me. | 他不会想见我的 |
[22:00] | Who am I kidding? I’ll never be like him. | 何必自欺欺人呢 我永远成不了他 |
[22:02] | I think you can be even better than him. | 我觉得你可以比他更强 |
[22:07] | You don’t see it, but I do. | 你不觉得 但我有信心 |
[22:09] | You’re the real Trickster, boo-boo. | 你才是真正的魔术师 宝宝 |
[22:13] | What’s gotten into you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[22:15] | Okay, I didn’t take my meds. | 好吧 我没吃药 |
[22:17] | Mom, you did that for me? | 妈 你为我做的吗 |
[22:19] | I would do anything for you, boo-boo! | 我会为你做任何事 宝宝 |
[22:23] | – Would you kill with me? – It’s like riding a tricycle. | -想跟我一起杀人吗 -就像骑三轮车 |
[22:26] | You never forget. Let’s paint the town red. | 难以忘怀 一起血染城镇吧 |
[22:30] | I know whose blood we should use. | 我知道该让谁流血 |
[22:31] | We just need a new trick to strong-arm Stretch Armstrong. | 只需要新魔术用强力打败”弹力超人” |
[22:34] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[22:36] | What we need is something better. | 我们需要更强的 |
[22:38] | Because if there’s one thing I’ve realized, | 因为我只明白了一件事 |
[22:40] | it’s behind every great trick… | 每个伟大的魔术背后 |
[22:44] | is an even better Prank. | 都有一位更强的恶作剧大师 |
[22:49] | Hey, guys. Any luck finding Trickster? | 各位 魔术师有线索了吗 |
[22:52] | Joe, geo-tracking is an art form. | 乔 地理位置追踪是门艺术 |
[22:53] | It takes precision, it takes finesse, it takes grace– | 需要精确 策略和天赐良机 |
[22:57] | It requires none of those things. | 根本不需要这些 |
[22:58] | It’s simply the fact that he’s not a meta-human. | 其实就是他不是超能力者 |
[23:00] | Regular humans are harder to track. | 普通人更难追踪到 |
[23:02] | Is there anything you can’t suck the fun out of? | 就没什么是你觉得有趣的吗 |
[23:04] | Leaf peeping. | 窥叶 |
[23:07] | Trickster. | 魔术师 |
[23:09] | Hello again, Central City. | 又见面了 中城的各位 |
[23:12] | It’s time for the exciting new game show, | 精彩的新节目就要开始了 |
[23:15] | “Wheel of Misfortune.” | “厄运大转盘” |
[23:17] | With prizes so amazing, you’ll think you died. | 奖励如此丰盛 还以为自己死了呢 |
[23:21] | And if you play your cards right, you just might. | 如果你们出对了牌 或许能如愿以偿 |
[23:24] | Here’s your host, the Murderous Matriarch, | 有请主持人 凶残的女酋长 |
[23:26] | Prank! | 恶作剧大师 |
[23:32] | What do we have in store for tonight? | 今晚有什么精彩节目呢 |
[23:35] | Well, we have chills, thrills, and plenty of kills. | 有冷冻表演 惊悚表演和大开杀戒表演 |
[23:39] | These guys are absolutely nuts. | 简直是疯子 |
[23:41] | So, why don’t we meet our first contestants? | 那么有请第一位选手 |
[23:45] | – Ta-da! – Ta-da! | -瞧啊 -瞧啊 |
[23:48] | They’ve got hostages. | 还抓了人质 |
[23:50] | Shocking prizes are in store. | 准备了惊艳的奖励 |
[23:52] | Oh, Prank, what about the grand prize? | 恶作剧大师 特等奖是什么呢 |
[23:57] | Oh, I’m so glad you asked. | 问得真好 |
[24:00] | Because we have an axid shower. | 我们准备了强酸淋浴 |
[24:08] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[24:11] | Sorry, Mr. Beebo. | 抱歉了 碧波先生 |
[24:15] | Beebo loves getting clean. | 碧波喜欢洗白白 |
[24:22] | Beebo has an owie. | 碧波好痛 |
[24:32] | – Cisco. – Triangulating their signal. | -西斯科 -正在三角定位他们的信号 |
[24:35] | We need a special VIP to come down for our special show. | 得找一位特别贵宾来参加我们的特别演出 |
[24:41] | So, if you’re watching, Stretchy Man, | 如果你在看 弹性人 |
[24:43] | why don’t you come on down and spin the wheel? | 不如过来转动转盘 |
[24:45] | You have one hour, or these nice people die. | 给你一小时 不然这些好人全都得死 |
[24:52] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[24:53] | They’re at the old Clark Toys factory | 他们在劳伦斯山的 |
[24:54] | in Lawrence Hills. | 克拉克玩具旧厂 |
[24:56] | Tick-tock, Stretchy Man. Time’s a-wasting. | 赶紧的 弹性人 时间不等人哦 |
[24:58] | So, let’s spin that wheel! | 那么转动轮盘吧 |
[25:07] | I’m going to have CCPD create a perimeter | 我去让中城警局封锁周围几个街区 |
[25:09] | a few blocks away, so they can’t escape. | 不让他们逃跑了 |
[25:11] | Harry, how are you coming with a solvent | 哈里 你研制魔术师酸液的 |
[25:12] | – for Trickster’s axid? – Well, slowly. | -溶剂进展如何 -进展缓慢 |
[25:14] | Very difficult to neutralize a solvent that hasn’t existed | 很难中和某个今天才第一次出现的 |
[25:17] | until today. | 溶剂 |
[25:19] | – You’ve got 59 minutes. – All I need is 58. | -还有59分钟 -我只需要58分钟 |
[25:22] | Ralph, suit up. | 拉尔夫 着装准备 |
[25:27] | Well, you wanted a new suit, didn’t you? | 你想要一套新战衣 对吧 |
[25:28] | I even made it pocket-sized. | 我还把它做成了口袋大小 |
[25:31] | Is it axid-proof? | 是防酸的吗 |
[25:35] | I can’t do it, guys. | 我做不到 各位 |
[25:39] | These people need our help. | 那些人需要我们帮忙 |
[25:41] | Yeah, sorry, but me getting melted? | 对 抱歉 但我会被熔掉啊 |
[25:42] | That is a deal-breaker. | 这点有违协议 |
[25:44] | Were you only doing this | 你这么做 |
[25:45] | because you thought you couldn’t get hurt? | 是因为觉得自己不会受伤吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah, why the hell else would I do this? | 不然我为什么要逞英雄 |
[25:49] | Ralph, last year, I thought I was going to die, too. | 拉尔夫 去年我也以为自己会死 |
[25:52] | But that didn’t stop me. | 但我没因此止步 |
[25:54] | Okay, well, that’s the difference between us then. | 好 那就是我们的差距 |
[25:58] | I’m not that strong in the face of danger. | 我还没强大到不惧危险 |
[26:01] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[26:22] | Psst, Barry! | 巴里 |
[26:28] | Ralph, what are you doing here? | 拉尔夫 你来这干什么 |
[26:30] | I’m breaking you out. | 我帮你越狱 |
[26:37] | I mean, come on, you’re a hero. | 拜托 你是英雄 |
[26:40] | Slap on some tights, go be heroic. | 穿上紧身战衣 去做英雄吧 |
[26:41] | Ralph, there are cameras everywhere, okay? | 拉尔夫 这里到处都是监控器 |
[26:44] | They would know within minutes that I vanished. | 我一逃走他们就会知道 |
[26:47] | So? A minute to us is like hours to you. | 普通人的一分钟等于你的一小时 |
[26:49] | Just vibrate through the walls, go slap Trickster around, | 穿墙震动出去 去抓魔术师 |
[26:52] | and you’ll be back before whatever passes for dinner | 牢里还没开始送晚餐 |
[26:54] | – in this place. – Trickster attacked again? | -你就能回来 -魔术师又做乱了 |
[26:56] | Yeah, he and his mommy want to tussle with me, | 对 他和他妈想和我比比 |
[26:58] | but I have a rule against fighting terrorists | 但我的原则是不跟 |
[27:00] | with an Oedipus complex, so. | 有恋母情节的恐怖分子打架 |
[27:02] | This looks like a job for the F-L-A-S-H. | 这像是闪电侠的工作 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, why is this different? | 不好意思 区别是 |
[27:07] | You’ve done a good job handling bad guys so far. | 到目前为止你对抗坏蛋做得都不错 |
[27:17] | I got hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[27:20] | Axel created some kind of acid that, we’re guessing, | 艾克索合成了某种酸 而我们推测 |
[27:24] | can probably kill me. | 那可能会杀死我 |
[27:27] | I’m not ready to die. | 我还没准备好死 |
[27:32] | Look, this job, | 这个工作 |
[27:37] | it has a way of making you feel invincible. | 会让你觉得自己战无不胜 |
[27:40] | But every once in a while, | 但每隔段时间 |
[27:41] | a little mortality check shows up. | 死亡就会来拜访 |
[27:46] | I’ve been trying so hard to ignore this feeling, but… | 我很努力想忽视这种感觉 但 |
[27:52] | I’m not fearless like you are. | 我不像你那样无所畏惧 |
[27:54] | Ralph, I’m not fearless. | 拉尔夫 我也不是无所畏惧 |
[27:56] | I mean, I wake up every day in this cell, | 我每天在这牢房里醒来 |
[27:59] | and feel like there’s nothing I can do to help anyone. | 感到我没有办法帮助别人 |
[28:01] | And, I mean, that terrifies me. | 这吓坏我了 |
[28:03] | I used to be somebody who saved, | 我之前是施救的人 |
[28:05] | and now I’m just Barry Allen. | 现在 我就是巴里·艾伦 |
[28:07] | Inmate number 3562. | 囚犯编号 3562 |
[28:09] | – So let me spring you. – That’s not my point. | -那我带你出去 -我不是这个意思 |
[28:12] | Having the ability to help someone, but do nothing. | 有帮助别人的能力 但什么也不做 |
[28:17] | That is a far worse death | 这种死亡 |
[28:18] | than anything that Trickster has for you. | 比魔术师给你造成的更可怕 |
[28:22] | But rising above that fear and saving those lives, | 但克服恐惧 拯救生命 |
[28:25] | that’s a greater life. | 是更伟大的人生 |
[28:27] | All right, so rise up. | 所以 克服它 |
[28:29] | I don’t think it’s a stretch for you. | 我认为那对你来说不算什么 |
[28:35] | You really believe I can do it? | 你真的相信我能做到 |
[28:36] | Yes, you just need to believe in yourself. | 对 你只需相信你自己 |
[28:48] | Hey, you know your way out of here, right? | 你知道怎么出去吧 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:50] | You got one hour! | 你们有一个小时 |
[29:04] | Scans are reading some kind of container on the roof. | 扫描读取到屋顶有个像集装箱的东西 |
[29:06] | It looks new. | 看来是新的 |
[29:08] | Galvanized steel. | 镀锌钢 |
[29:09] | That’s where they’re keeping the axid. | 这就是他们装尼扎替丁的地方 |
[29:10] | All right, I will neutralize it. | 好 我会中和它 |
[29:12] | And you two guys, you get the hostages out. | 你俩营救人质 |
[29:15] | Oh, we’re gonna need the ice queen. | 我们需要冰雪女王 |
[29:17] | Oh, that’s not how it works, I can’t just– | 不是这样的 我不能就 |
[29:19] | Lexi La Roche! | 莱克西·洛什 |
[29:22] | It was her childhood bully. | 是小时候欺负她的人 |
[29:24] | There’s a lot of repressed anger in there. | 有好多压抑的怒火 |
[29:25] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[29:31] | Oh, boy, here we go. | 天呐 开始吧 |
[29:34] | Thank you. Big Sir. | 谢谢 大块头 |
[29:38] | My dad saved your life in here, didn’t he? | 我爸在这救了你 对吧 |
[29:40] | That’s why you helped me out. | 这就是你帮我的原因 |
[29:42] | How? | 怎么救的 |
[29:51] | I had stomach pains for days. | 我肚子疼了好几天 |
[29:54] | Your dad found me, figured my appendix was about to burst. | 你爸发现了 发现是阑尾要胀破了 |
[29:58] | Prison doctors were gone for the night. | 监狱里的医生晚上不在 |
[29:59] | There’s no way they could have made it back in time. | 他们不可能及时赶回来 |
[30:02] | But Doc Henry convinced Warden Wolfe | 但亨利医生说服了沃夫监狱长 |
[30:05] | to do the surgery. | 进行了手术 |
[30:09] | He operated and saved my life. | 他主刀救了我 |
[30:11] | And that’s why you owed him. | 所以这是你欠他的 |
[30:13] | Now, we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[30:30] | Big Sir. | 大块头 |
[30:43] | Okay, Remember, anything in here that looks fun is probably lethal. | 记着这里任何看起来好玩的都可能致命 |
[30:48] | – Just like me. – Nice. | -就像我 -不错 |
[30:50] | Okay, let’s deliver these delivery people to safety. | 把这些送货人送到安全的地方 |
[30:54] | Or we could just leave them and kill Trickster and Prank. | 或者不管他们 杀掉魔术师和恶作剧大师 |
[30:58] | Remember that talk about | 还记得我们谈过 |
[30:59] | murdering your way out of problems? | 杀出一条血路的话题吗 |
[31:01] | – Yeah, we don’t do that. – Yet. | -我们不那么做 -暂时而已 |
[31:05] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们带你们出去 |
[31:07] | Ooh, Beebo hungry. | 碧波饿了 |
[31:12] | Beebo likes to play. | 碧波喜欢玩耍 |
[31:14] | Beebo– | 碧波 |
[31:27] | Tricked ya! | 骗你们啦 |
[31:28] | I’m guessing the plan didn’t work? | 我猜那计划没用吧 |
[31:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:33] | Harry, it’s a trap. They’ve got Caitlin and Cisco. | 哈里 是陷阱 他们抓了凯特琳和西斯科 |
[31:36] | – I’m on my way. – No, you’re not. | -我这就出发 -不 你别去 |
[31:39] | I am. | 我去 |
[31:42] | Then you’re going to need this. | 那你会用到这个的 |
[31:50] | Groovy. | 妙极了 |
[32:11] | Leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[32:19] | I told you you’d be sorry. | 我说过你会后悔的 |
[32:41] | You won’t get lucky twice. | 你不会两次都中 |
[32:57] | Like father, like son, eh? | 虎父无犬子 |
[33:05] | Harry, are you on the roof yet? | 哈里 你到房顶了吗 |
[33:07] | Yes, and so is the axid. | 到了 尼扎替丁也在 |
[33:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | You need to neutralize the axid. | 你得中和尼扎替丁 |
[33:15] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[33:16] | Yep, thank you, I’m aware of that. | 谢谢了 我知道 |
[33:23] | Now, we asked for one hero. | 我们要一个英雄 |
[33:26] | But now, we’ve got two! | 但现在 我们有俩 |
[33:29] | It’s time for our Showcase Showdown, | 是时候决一雌雄了 |
[33:31] | so let’s spin that wheel, and see what fun prize | 转动那个转盘 看看有什么有趣的奖品 |
[33:34] | awaits our new friends. | 在等着我们的新朋友 |
[33:39] | Harry, tell me you’ve got it. | 哈里 拜托你成功了 |
[33:43] | Don’t got it. | 还没有 |
[33:45] | Hurry up, I haven’t killed anyone in years. | 快 我好多年没杀过人了 |
[33:50] | Oh, a tie. | 平局 |
[33:52] | Hmm, I guess they die together. | 我想他们就一起死吧 |
[34:14] | Nice outfit. | 装束不错 |
[34:17] | Thanks, I’ve got a great tailor. | 谢了 我有个好裁缝 |
[34:19] | Now let everyone go, pranksters, | 放了他们 恶作剧的家伙 |
[34:20] | and no one gets hurt. | 这样就不会有人受伤 |
[34:21] | We thought you chickened out, Stretchy Man. | 我们以为你怕了呢 弹性人 |
[34:24] | Actually, I did. | 没错 我之前是怕了 |
[34:26] | See, I thought I was pretty much invincible | 我以为我是战无不胜的 |
[34:27] | until you and your oversized water pistol | 直到你和你的大号水枪 |
[34:29] | put the fear of God in me. | 在我的心中种下恐惧 |
[34:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:32] | And I was ready to throw in the towel. | 我都准备放弃了 |
[34:34] | But then I visited a friend of mine. | 但我拜访了一位朋友 |
[34:36] | And he helped me remember that no one is fearless. | 他帮我意识到没人是无惧的 |
[34:39] | But real heroes, they find a way to rise above that fear | 但真正的英雄能克服恐惧 |
[34:43] | and make a difference anyway. | 无论如何都能有所不同 |
[34:44] | Even if it kills them in the process. | 即使在过程中牺牲 |
[34:47] | So, this is me, rising up. | 所以这就是克服恐惧的我 |
[34:50] | Hopefully without the dying part. | 希望不会牺牲 |
[34:54] | Now let my friends go. | 现在放了我的朋友 |
[35:00] | First of all, great speech. | 首先 说得不错 |
[35:02] | So inspired, it melted my heart. | 深受鼓舞 熔化我心 |
[35:05] | Oh, thank you, I worked on it on the way over. | 谢谢 我来的路上想的 |
[35:07] | Now let’s melt yours. | 现在熔化你的吧 |
[35:09] | Shoot him, boo-boo! | 射他 宝宝 |
[35:25] | Oh, boo-boo! | 宝宝 |
[35:27] | I’d give up if I were you. | 我要是你就放弃了 |
[35:31] | How about I melt your friends instead? | 熔化你的朋友如何 |
[35:35] | – Harry, now. – I don’t got it. | -哈里 快 -我还没搞定 |
[35:37] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[35:42] | No! | 不 |
[35:46] | Say good-bye to your little friends! | 和你的朋友们说再见吧 |
[35:50] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[36:02] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼 |
[36:04] | It doesn’t hurt. | 居然一点都不疼 |
[36:07] | I’m not dying! | 我没死 |
[36:10] | Why am I not dying? | 我为什么没死 |
[36:12] | Because I got it. | 因为我及时搞定了 |
[36:15] | Yes, nice work, guys! | 太好了 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[36:20] | I’m going to live, whoo! | 我活下来了 |
[36:22] | Oh, don’t even think about running. | 我都没想过逃跑 |
[36:27] | Any time. Okay, uh… | 随时效劳 好了 |
[36:29] | you got scissors anywhere? | 你们有带剪刀吗 |
[36:33] | You know what they say, detective? | 知道俗话怎么说的吗 警探 |
[36:36] | The family that slays together stays together. | 一起杀戮的家人才能团结一致 |
[36:38] | – Yeah, in prison. – Hey, come on. | -没错 在监狱里 -得了吧 |
[36:39] | You can’t keep a Trickster behind bars for long. | 你可没法关一位魔术师太久 |
[36:41] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 那我们就走着瞧吧 |
[36:42] | You were amazing. Can we do it again | 你真的太棒了 我们能在十到十五年内 |
[36:44] | – in 10 to 15 years? – Boo-boo. | -再来这么一次吗 -宝宝 |
[36:46] | I’m going to break us out of here in two. | 我两年内就能让我俩越狱出去 |
[36:48] | Get in the damn car. | 给我老老实实上车待着 |
[36:56] | Is it true that you took down Trickster and Prank | 你真的单枪匹马制服了魔术师 |
[36:59] | single-handedly? | 和恶作剧大师吗 |
[37:00] | How long have you been a superhero? | 你当超级英雄多久了 |
[37:01] | Are you single? | 你是单身吗 |
[37:03] | Yes, about an hour, oh, hell yes. | 没错 约一小时 我当然是单身 |
[37:06] | – Do you like shrimp? – No. | -你喜欢吃虾吗 -不喜欢 |
[37:09] | But I’m sure the people of Central City | 但我肯定中城的居民 |
[37:10] | would love to thank you, Stretchy Man. | 会非常感激你的 弹性人 |
[37:13] | That’s not my name. | 我不叫这么个名字 |
[37:15] | Then what should we call you? I mean, you do stretch. | 那该叫你什么 毕竟你确实有弹性 |
[37:17] | No, I don’t stretch, I contort. | 不 我不是有弹性 我是可以扭曲 |
[37:22] | I elasticize, I elongate, man. | 我有弹力 我可以伸缩 |
[37:30] | The Elongated Man? | 伸缩人 |
[37:32] | It was just an expression. | 只是措辞不同 |
[37:34] | – It has a certain… – I don’t know. | -确实有一定的 -我不知道 |
[37:36] | – “Je ne sais quoi” to it. – I like it, too. | -有点”妙不可言” -我也挺喜欢的 |
[37:38] | Well, I hate it. | 我讨厌这名字 |
[37:40] | Well, maybe you should have let me do the naming. | 也许你应该让我来给你起名 |
[37:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:43] | Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get your chance. | 别担心 你会有机会的 |
[37:45] | There’s no way this is going to stick. | 这个名字是不可能固定下来的 |
[37:47] | Probably gonna stick. | 很可能会固定下来 |
[37:48] | The Elongated Man? Please, it’s so literal. | 伸缩人 拜托 太直白了 |
[37:52] | You think Prince would have settled | 你们觉得普林斯会愿意被人叫 |
[37:53] | for Shorty Guitar Man? | 矮个子吉他男吗 |
[37:54] | No way. | 不可能 |
[37:56] | And like The Purple One, I too need something | 像”紫人乐队”一样 我也需要 |
[37:58] | that hints at the true depth of my sexy nature. | 名字里暗示我性感的本质 |
[38:01] | – Like The Flash. – Exactly. | -比如闪电侠这种名字 -没错 |
[38:03] | He’s a fast operator, gets the job done in seconds. | 他是位极速者 在几秒钟内搞定一切 |
[38:06] | Or Killer Frost. | 或者像是冰霜杀手 |
[38:07] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[38:07] | When you got it, you got it. | 有了能力 就得名副其实 |
[38:09] | You got it. | 你确实名副其实 |
[38:12] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[38:15] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[38:18] | Man, do whatever it takes to keep the city safe. | 不惜一切代价保护这座城市就行了 |
[38:23] | Just like the rest of us. | 就像我们其他人一样 |
[38:28] | I could live with that. | 这我可以接受 |
[38:31] | Guess I’ll be looking out for you a bit longer. | 看来我可以再多照顾你一段时间了 |
[38:34] | I didn’t get involved because I wanted a favor, | 我拔刀相助可不是因为想得个人情 |
[38:36] | I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮你一把 |
[38:40] | Piece of advice, you want to survive in here, | 给你个建议 你要想在这生存下去 |
[38:42] | find a friend. | 找个朋友吧 |
[38:45] | Your father would be very proud of you. | 你父亲一定很为你骄傲 |
[38:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:50] | Did my dad call you Big Sir? | 我爸也叫你大块头吗 |
[38:53] | No, he called me Dave. | 不 他叫我戴夫 |
[38:55] | Allen, you’ve got a visitor. | 艾伦 有人来看你了 |
[39:00] | Well, whatever you said to Ralph must have landed. | 你跟拉尔夫说的话肯定是起作用了 |
[39:02] | He risked his life to save Caitlin and Cisco, | 他冒着生命危险救下了凯特琳和西斯科 |
[39:04] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你那番话 |
[39:05] | I just brought out what was already inside of him. | 我只是把他心中也有的信念激发了出来而已 |
[39:08] | You seem to have that effect on a lot of people. | 你似乎能激发很多人心中的信念 |
[39:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:15] | Just turns out being in here | 原来待在监狱里 |
[39:16] | isn’t so different from being out there. | 和待在外面也没有那么不同 |
[39:21] | Except we’re not together. | 除了我们不能在一起 |
[39:25] | And I can’t touch you anymore. | 我都不能触摸你 |
[40:05] | Coffee, | 咖啡 |
[40:06] | that’s all I get for being a hero? | 当英雄就这点回报 |
[40:08] | What do you want, a cookie? | 那你还想要什么 一块曲奇饼吗 |
[40:10] | Ooh, don’t mind if I do. | 那我倒是不介意来一块 |
[40:12] | Come on, man. | 不是吧 哥们 |
[40:16] | The thing about wearing a mask | 戴面具的问题就在于 |
[40:17] | is no one even knows you’re a good guy. | 甚至没人知道你是好人 |
[40:20] | Them’s the breaks, kid. | 现实就是这样 孩子 |
[40:22] | Ah, yes, there’s that delicious nectar. | 好极了 我的果汁饮料到了 |
[40:25] | Hey, thanks for getting this coffee, by the way. | 顺便谢谢你请我喝咖啡 |
[40:27] | Who, me? I’m broke. | 谁请 我吗 我没钱 |
[40:29] | I didn’t even bring my wallet with me. | 我甚至都没带钱包 |
[40:32] | – I don’t even own a wallet. – Are you serious? | -我压根就没有钱包 -你是认真的吗 |
[40:34] | – Allen always pays. – Oh, my God. | -每次都是艾伦请客 -天呐 |
[40:37] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[40:40] | Uh, always pay it forward. | 总是把爱心传递出去 |
[40:43] | That’s my motto, you know? | 这是我的座右铭 |
[40:44] | Because at any given moment, | 因为任何特定情况下 |
[40:46] | one of us could need a helping hand. | 我们都有可能需要援手 |
[40:48] | Like now, you two total strangers, | 比如现在 你们完全是陌生人 |
[40:51] | you know, were short on cash, and then someone just | 没有带现金 于是就有人 |
[40:53] | steps out of the blue and helps out in a totally random way, | 突然出现毫无征兆地帮了你们一把 |
[40:55] | am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[40:57] | And you know, it’s more than just karma. | 这不仅仅是因果循环 |
[41:00] | It’s the principle of infinite consequence | 这是无限的因果轮回在我们生活中 |
[41:02] | at work in our lives. | 发生作用的原理 |
[41:04] | And it’s always expanding. | 而这种因果总在不断膨胀 |
[41:07] | Creating positive sums on an infinite basis. | 在无限叠加的基础上进行正向求和 |
[41:11] | Isn’t that amazing? | 很令人称奇对不对 |
[41:14] | – Yes? – You know what’s amazing? | -确实 -你知道什么令人称奇吗 |
[41:17] | That shirt’s pretty amazing. | 你的衬衫相当令人称奇 |
[41:18] | Yeah, thanks, yeah, it’s a classic. | 是的 谢谢 没错 这是件经典款 |
[41:21] | Oregon Trail? I love this game. | 俄勒冈之旅 我超喜欢这个游戏 |
[41:22] | Have a great day. | 祝你们一天愉快 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:28] | A nice, beautiful girl, and Ralph Dibny | 漂亮美好的女孩 而拉尔夫·德比 |
[41:29] | doesn’t offer her a delicious crustacean buffet? | 并没有请她一顿美味的海鲜自助 |
[41:31] | Mmm, I think she’s too smart for me. | 我觉得她太聪明了我配不上她 |
[41:34] | Self awareness from Ralph Dibny? | 拉尔夫·德比居然有自知之明了 |
[41:36] | I think there’s hope for you yet. | 那我觉得你还是有希望的 |
[41:37] | That’s a stretch. | 这叫能屈能伸 |
[41:39] | Is that where we freeze frame? | 所以我们是要在那定格吗 |