| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 | 
| [00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 | 
| [00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 | 
| [00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 | 
| [00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 | 
| [00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 | 
| [00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 | 
| [00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back, | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 | 
| [00:19] | and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 | 
| [00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 | 
| [00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 | 
| [00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 | 
| [00:30] | So, one more bus meta out there. | 外面只剩一个公车超能力者了 | 
| [00:31] | Edwin Gauss. You better find him before DeVoe does. | 艾德文·高斯 最好在迪沃之前找到他 | 
| [00:34] | This is an intelligence booster. | 这是智力增强器 | 
| [00:35] | You’re talking about intense amounts of dark energy | 你说的可是用数量相当大的暗能量 | 
| [00:38] | going right into that cap. | 冲击那个帽子 | 
| [00:39] | I’m gonna help you finish the Thinking Cap, | 我会帮你完成思考帽 | 
| [00:41] | – without using dark matter. – Fine. | -不用暗物质 -行 | 
| [00:45] | Good evening, Dr. Wells. How can I be of service? | 晚上好 威尔斯博士 | 
| [00:47] | Hello, Gideon. | 你好 吉迪恩 | 
| [00:53] | Good old CCTA, bus number 405, | 老牌中城交通管理局的405路公车 | 
| [00:55] | where I was gifted with pretty much the best powers ever. | 我被赋予这个有史以来最棒超能力的地方 | 
| [00:58] | If it wasn’t for this old girl, | 要不是这个老姑娘 | 
| [00:59] | I’d still have to leave the couch | 我上厕所时 | 
| [01:01] | when I need to use the bathroom, | 还得离开沙发呢 | 
| [01:02] | you know, because I can– | 因为我可以 | 
| [01:03] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 | 
| [01:05] | All right, this might be our last chance | 这可能是我们在迪沃 | 
| [01:06] | to find any clues on the final bus meta | 抓住最后那个公车超能力者之前 | 
| [01:08] | before DeVoe catches him. | 找到他的线索的最后机会 | 
| [01:09] | Yeah, and we know what happens next. | 而且我们知道接下来会发生什么 | 
| [01:11] | What do we know about this meta? | 我们对这个超能力者知道多少 | 
| [01:13] | Other than his name, Edwin Gauss, nothing. | 除了他的名字 艾德文·高斯 没了 | 
| [01:15] | It’s like he disappeared. | 他好像消失了 | 
| [01:17] | Well, that explains the brand new, | 所以就需要这个崭新的 | 
| [01:18] | beepy, flashy “Schmience” Thingies. | 嗡嗡叫的闪亮的铁玩意儿 | 
| [01:20] | Yeah, Cisco designed these scanners | 西斯科设计了这些扫描仪 | 
| [01:22] | to look for dark matter anomalies, | 用来发现暗物质异常 | 
| [01:23] | so anything that looks weird, all right? | 所以留神所有看起来奇怪的地方 | 
| [01:25] | Waves, ripples, whatever, log it. | 波纹 涟漪 无论是什么 都记下来 | 
| [01:30] | – I got something. – What? | -我找到了点东西 -什么 | 
| [01:32] | My Big Belly punch card. | 我的大胃餐厅打孔卡 | 
| [01:33] | I’m only five away from a free kids meal, | 只差五个就能换一份免费儿童套餐了 | 
| [01:36] | if I even long enough to use it. | 要是我能活到用它的那一天 | 
| [01:38] | Man, don’t even joke like that. | 别开这种玩笑 | 
| [01:39] | We’re gonna get DeVoe, throw him in The Pipeline, | 我们会早在迪沃找到你之前就抓住迪沃 | 
| [01:41] | long before he gets to you. | 把他关进管道监狱 | 
| [01:42] | Right. If that doesn’t work, | 对 要是这不管用 | 
| [01:44] | we’ll just, uh, take him out the other way. | 我们就用其它办法除掉他 | 
| [01:46] | What other way? | 什么其它办法 | 
| [01:47] | Eh, we’ll put him down with a shovel, | 我们一铲子把他放倒 | 
| [01:48] | give him his harp and wings, | 给他一把竖琴和一对翅膀 | 
| [01:49] | send him to visit Grandma Thinker in the sky. | 送他去天上看他的思考者奶奶 | 
| [01:53] | Ralph, you think we’re gonna kill DeVoe? | 拉尔夫 你觉得我们会杀了迪沃 | 
| [01:57] | The way that you’re saying that | 你说这话的感觉 | 
| [01:58] | makes me think I’m supposed to say no. | 让我觉得我应该说不 | 
| [02:03] | I’ve taught you a lot about being a hero, right? | 我教过你当英雄的很多事 | 
| [02:05] | You ready for what’s probably the most important lesson? | 你准备好听可能是最重要的一课了吗 | 
| [02:09] | We never have to kill. | 我们永远没必要杀人 | 
| [02:12] | For people with our abilities, | 对于有我们这样的能力的人 | 
| [02:13] | there’s just always another way. | 总有其它办法 | 
| [02:15] | You understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [02:18] | Allen, you complete me. | 艾伦 你使我的生命完整了 | 
| [02:20] | – Bring it in, man. Come on. – Uh, I’m good. | -抱一下 兄弟 拜托 -算了 | 
| [02:22] | Just a little bit. Give me some, come on. | 就一下 抱我一下 拜托 | 
| [02:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [02:31] | Wait a second… | 等等 | 
| [02:33] | I talked to guy who was sitting there. | 我跟坐这里的人说过话 | 
| [02:35] | I remember, ’cause I paid his fare. | 我记得因为我付了他的车钱 | 
| [02:42] | I think I may have left my wallet in my other pants. | 我可能把钱包放在其它裤子里了 | 
| [02:44] | Look, buddy, you either pay the fare | 兄弟 你要么付车钱 | 
| [02:46] | or you hit the sidewalk. | 要么滚下去 | 
| [02:48] | Mr. Bus driver dude, | 公车司机先生 | 
| [02:50] | allow me to pay his fare. | 允许我为他付钱 | 
| [02:54] | Who are we to be the gatekeepers | 我们有什么资格决定 | 
| [02:56] | of whatever path this fellow traveler is on? | 这位旅行者应该走哪条路呢 | 
| [03:00] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [03:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, namaste, hermano. | 向你致敬 兄弟 | 
| [03:08] | Namaste in the back of the bus. | 在公车后面向你致敬 | 
| [03:10] | Funny fat dude. | 好玩的胖兄弟 | 
| [03:14] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [03:15] | His residual dark matter reads as if he was here one second, | 他的暗物质残留看起来好像他上一秒还在这里 | 
| [03:18] | and the next, vanished. | 下一秒就不见了 | 
| [03:22] | It’s Harry. | 是哈里 | 
| [03:23] | He wants us back at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 他想让我们回到尖端科研实验室 | 
| [03:24] | Says he has something important to show everyone. | 说他有重要的东西给大家看 | 
| [03:27] | Well…now so do we. | 我们现在也有 | 
| [03:30] | Yeah. All right, come on. | 走吧 | 
| [03:39] | That’s the big news? | 这就是大新闻 | 
| [03:40] | You’re taking a sculpture class at the community college? | 你在社区大学上了雕塑课 | 
| [03:42] | It’s not art. It’s science! | 这不是艺术 这是科学 | 
| [03:45] | And as such… | 而且 | 
| [03:47] | it is the thing that is gonna help us defeat… | 这是能帮助我们打败迪沃的 | 
| [03:52] | DeVoe. | 科学 | 
| [03:53] | Recall, if you will, the one thing | 如果你们愿意 回忆一下我们见过 | 
| [03:54] | that we’ve seen– nay, heard– | 或者听过唯一一样 | 
| [03:57] | that can actually harm DeVoe. | 真正伤害迪沃的东西 | 
| [03:59] | Izzy Bowin’s soundwave powers. | 伊兹·鲍温的声波能力 | 
| [04:00] | Well, Izzy was killed by DeVoe, | 伊兹被迪沃杀了 | 
| [04:01] | so whatever powers she had is in his hands now. | 不管她有过什么能力现在都在他手里了 | 
| [04:03] | And now, Joe… | 现在 乔 | 
| [04:06] | they’re in ours. | 这能力是我们的 | 
| [04:08] | Watch this. | 看着这个 | 
| [04:12] | Actually, maybe you should… | 要是你们珍惜自己的 | 
| [04:14] | take a couple steps back if you value your internal organs. | 内脏器官的话 也许应该后撤几步 | 
| [04:27] | I know how that feels. | 我知道这什么感觉 | 
| [04:30] | One strike incapacitates The Thinker. | 一击击倒思考者 | 
| [04:33] | Two strikes, no more Thinker. | 再击 世上没有思考者 | 
| [04:35] | I call it a Sonic Scepter. | 我管它叫声之权杖 | 
| [04:41] | Points for alliteration. | 为押韵加一分 | 
| [04:42] | Basically just a big tuning fork. | 基本上就是个大号音叉 | 
| [04:44] | My goodness. | 天哪 | 
| [04:45] | Well, like, I mean, it’s not just any tuning fork. | 这不是一把普通的音叉 | 
| [04:47] | This might be the most powerful tuning fork in the multiverse. | 这可能是多元宇宙中最强大的音叉 | 
| [04:51] | You must’ve laser-shaved this thing down to the nanometer. | 你肯定用激光将它加工到纳米级别了 | 
| [04:53] | Shaved it right down to the last angstrom, as a matter of fact. | 实际上加工到了埃米级别 | 
| [04:55] | Child’s play for me and my Thinking Cap. | 对我和我的思考帽来说不过是小把戏 | 
| [04:57] | The Sonic Scepter mimics Izzy Bowin’s sonic frequencies, | 声之权杖模仿了伊兹·鲍温的声音频率 | 
| [04:59] | so we can penetrate | 让我们可以穿破 | 
| [05:00] | a heretofore impenetrable force field of DeVoe. | 此前无法穿透的迪沃的力场 | 
| [05:03] | And here’s the best part. | 最棒的是 | 
| [05:04] | Because there’s no tech involved– | 因为这里没有什么技术含量 | 
| [05:06] | – It’s Kilgore-proof. – Yes. -Nice | -它防基尔戈 -对 -不错 | 
| [05:09] | So, now we just need to figure out | 我们现在只需要知道 | 
| [05:10] | where DeVoe is gonna appear next. | 迪沃接下来会在哪儿出现 | 
| [05:11] | As a matter of fact, before you got here– | 实际上 在你们到这之前 | 
| [05:13] | I scripted a subroutine on the pocket dimension predictor, | 我写了个口袋维度预测器子程序 | 
| [05:16] | and it’s gonna give us a massive head start. | 它会给我们很大优势 | 
| [05:18] | DeVoe’s next location, thank you. | 迪沃的下一个位置 谢谢 | 
| [05:20] | Yesterday, I thought you said that wasn’t possible. | 昨天你还说这是不可能的 | 
| [05:22] | That’s right, Snow, I did say that yesterday, | 对 斯诺 我昨天是说了 | 
| [05:24] | but today…is a new day. | 但今天 是新的一天 | 
| [05:27] | I’ve got a million new ideas. | 我有一百万个新点子 | 
| [05:28] | The cap and I, we’re—- | 帽子和我 我们 | 
| [05:31] | firing on all cylinders. | 火力全开 | 
| [05:33] | Onward and upward. | 向上 向前 | 
| [05:38] | Okay, let’s get to it. | 开始干吧 | 
| [05:39] | Cisco, can you integrate Harry’s algorithm into the predictor? | 西斯科 你能把哈里的算法完善做成预测器吗 | 
| [05:42] | Can do. | 可以 | 
| [05:50] | Harry’s really loving that Thinking Cap, huh? | 哈里真是很喜欢那顶思考帽 | 
| [05:54] | Oh, my God. It’s like the best friend he never had. | 天哪 它就像是他最好的朋友 | 
| [05:57] | I mean, he wears this thing everywhere. | 他去哪都戴着这个东西 | 
| [05:59] | I’m pretty sure I saw him step out of the shower with it. | 我确定我看到过他戴着它从浴室出来 | 
| [06:01] | I want to know what kinda problem | 我想知道 | 
| [06:02] | he was trying to solve in there. | 他在那里需要解决什么问题 | 
| [06:05] | Nope. | 不 | 
| [06:06] | Nope, I–I don’t wanna know. | 不 我不想知道 | 
| [06:14] | What are you working on? | 你在研究什么 | 
| [06:15] | My brain, or brains. | 我的大脑 或者说多个大脑 | 
| [06:18] | I think I finally figured out the science behind | 我想我终于发现了激活冰霜杀手 | 
| [06:19] | what activates Killer Frost. | 背后的科学 | 
| [06:21] | So, in fight-or-flight, | 在战斗或逃跑中 | 
| [06:23] | the adrenal glands flood the body with catecholamines, | 肾上腺让身体充满儿茶酚胺 | 
| [06:25] | uh, AKA the stress hormone, | 也就是应激激素 | 
| [06:27] | and guess where the highest concentration of dark matter is | 猜猜我体内暗物质浓度最高的地方 | 
| [06:29] | in my body? | 是哪里 | 
| [06:31] | – In your adrenal glands. – Exactly. | -肾上腺 -正是 | 
| [06:32] | So if adrenaline is what activates Killer Frost, | 所以如果是肾上腺素激活了冰霜杀手 | 
| [06:35] | – then all I need… – Is a shot of epinephrine. | -那我就只需要 -打一针肾上腺素 | 
| [06:38] | No more Harry and Cisco traumatizing me | 再也不用哈里和西斯科刺激我 | 
| [06:40] | to get Killer Frost to show up. | 让冰霜杀手出现了 | 
| [06:41] | I can’t wait to tell her. | 我等不及要告诉她了 | 
| [06:43] | – Wait, you guys talk now? – Sort of. | -等等 你们现在说话了 -算是吧 | 
| [06:46] | Uh, we leave each other notes. | 我们给对方留言 | 
| [06:50] | “Thanks for the badass new jacket. | 多谢新外套 | 
| [06:52] | “I got some blood on it. | 我不小心弄上了血 | 
| [06:53] | Don’t worry, it’s not ours.” | 不用担心 不是我们的 | 
| [06:58] | I guess her humor is sort of an acquired taste. | 我猜她的幽默感需要时间去习惯 | 
| [07:03] | Pocket dimension’s about to open. | 口袋维度即将打开 | 
| [07:05] | – It’s DeVoe. – Get that pen ready. | -是迪沃 -把笔准备好 | 
| [07:13] | Okay, stay ready. | 准备好 | 
| [07:35] | Edwin Gauss? | 艾德文·高斯 | 
| [07:42] | What– | 什么 | 
| [07:47] | All right, guys, say hello to our last known bus meta, | 各位 这是最后一个公车超能力者 | 
| [07:49] | Edwin Gauss. | 艾德文·高斯 | 
| [07:50] | As we know, there’s not much on him. | 我们没有多少关于他的信息 | 
| [07:52] | No college history, no known addresses. | 没有大学记录 没有已知住址 | 
| [07:54] | Just a couple of backpacking photos on an old message board. | 只有几张旧留言板上的徒步旅行照片 | 
| [07:56] | Old? Flip phones are old. | 古老 翻盖手机可以说是古老 | 
| [07:58] | This site is from the age of dial up. Try prehistoric. | 这网站还是拨号时代 这算是史前时代 | 
| [08:01] | No digital fingerprint. | 没有数字指纹 | 
| [08:03] | Everything this guy owns is strapped to his back. | 这个人的所有东西都和他的过去有关 | 
| [08:05] | He was off-grid before he was even a meta. | 他在成为超能力者之前就落伍了 | 
| [08:07] | That, and his powers are the reason we couldn’t find him. | 他的能力让我们找不到他 | 
| [08:10] | And why there were 12 heat signatures on the bus, | 为什么公交车上有12个热能信号 | 
| [08:13] | including the driver. | 包括司机 | 
| [08:14] | Cisco, the way he appeared and disappeared… | 西斯科 他出现和消失的方式 | 
| [08:16] | Pocket dimension. | 口袋维度 | 
| [08:17] | What? Like– like the DeVoe kind? | 什么 就像迪沃那样吗 | 
| [08:19] | No, like the Edwin Gauss kind. | 不 是艾德文·高斯方式 | 
| [08:22] | You see, pocket dimensions, like the one you see here, | 你看 口袋维度 就像这个 | 
| [08:24] | are unique to their users. | 每个使用者都不同 | 
| [08:26] | Just like DeVoe can only enter or exit his, | 就像迪沃只能出入他自己的 | 
| [08:29] | Gauss too is limited to his own pocket dimension. | 高斯也受限于他自己的口袋维度 | 
| [08:33] | So why does DeVoe need him? | 所以为什么迪沃需要他 | 
| [08:34] | Well, DeVoe uses his chair to create pocket dimensions. | 迪沃用他的椅子制造了口袋维度 | 
| [08:37] | If he has Edwin Gauss’s powers, he won’t need it anymore. | 有了艾德文·高斯的能力 他就不需要椅子 | 
| [08:41] | Then we need to catch Gauss first. | 我们得先抓到高斯 | 
| [08:42] | And we will. | 我们会的 | 
| [08:43] | Little late. Just tweaking the cap. | 我来晚了 在摆弄这顶帽子 | 
| [08:45] | Now, listen, locating this meta | 听着 找到这个超能力者 | 
| [08:47] | is not a task that we have to accomplish. | 并不是我们必须完成的任务 | 
| [08:49] | Why is that, Harry? I’ll tell you why. | 为什么 哈里 我来告诉你为什么 | 
| [08:50] | It’s because we already… have. | 因为我们已经做到了 | 
| [08:53] | Yeah, this is the map that we constructed: | 这是我们绘制的地图 | 
| [08:55] | Of all the pocket dimension activity | 显示了整个中城所有 | 
| [08:57] | throughout Central City. | 口袋维度活动 | 
| [08:57] | Right, but that’s when we thought | 但绘制地图时我们认为 | 
| [08:59] | all the pocket dimensions belonged to DeVoe. | 迪沃拥有所有的口袋维度 | 
| [09:00] | Now we don’t know whether they belong to him or to Gauss. | 现在我们不知道他们是迪沃还是高斯的 | 
| [09:03] | And figuring out those distinctions, | 要想区分它们 | 
| [09:04] | I’m sorry, but that’s too big even for your britches, Harry. | 抱歉 即使对你来说也是不可能的 哈里 | 
| [09:07] | My britches are plenty big, okay? | 我有足够的信心 好吗 | 
| [09:09] | I fill my britches. Watch this, okay? | 我能做到 看着 | 
| [09:11] | By simply tracking the two lanes of identifiers, | 只要追踪到两个车道的标识 | 
| [09:14] | cross-referencing the, uh, fluctuation migration patterns | 交叉对比波动迁移模式 | 
| [09:17] | and the temporal displacement in the energy app, and… | 以及能量应用中的时间位移 | 
| [09:20] | I give you Edwin Gauss’s | 这就是艾德文·高斯的 | 
| [09:23] | pocket dimension activity. | 口袋维度活动轨迹 | 
| [09:27] | “Harry. Harry is amazing.” | 哈里 哈里太厉害了 | 
| [09:30] | Yeah, let’s all just split up | 我们分头行动 | 
| [09:32] | and search each one for Edwin Gauss. | 在这些地方寻找艾德文·高斯 | 
| [09:34] | Barry, you take Caitlin and Ralph, | 巴里 你和凯特琳还有拉尔夫一组 | 
| [09:36] | and I’ll go with Cisco and my dad. | 我和西斯科还有我爸爸一组 | 
| [09:37] | – Harry… – I’ll go with you. | -哈里 – 我和你一起 | 
| [09:38] | No, I was thinking that you could just– | 不 我在想你可以 | 
| [09:40] | you would stay here and hold down the fort. | 你应该留在这守着 | 
| [09:42] | Okay, I’ll tweak the cap. | 好 我去调试一下思考帽 | 
| [09:52] | Detective, are you– are you not going after Gauss? | 警探 你不去找高斯吗 | 
| [09:54] | I’m on my way out. | 我正要去 | 
| [09:55] | I just wanted to see if you needed anything before we left. | 我就是来看看我们出发前你还需要什么 | 
| [09:59] | If I need–no, I’m good. | 我需要 不用了 我很好 | 
| [10:01] | Holding that Thinking Cap real close. | 你一直拿着那顶思考帽 | 
| [10:03] | Well, you never know when you might need it. | 你永远不知道什么时候会用上它 | 
| [10:05] | Yeah, and you only need it | 是啊 你只有在 | 
| [10:06] | for DeVoe-related problems, right? | 有关迪沃的问题上才能用到它 对吗 | 
| [10:08] | DeVoe-related problems, science problems, | 关于迪沃的问题 科学问题 | 
| [10:10] | making-the-perfect-omelet problems. | 怎样做出完美煎蛋卷的问题 | 
| [10:13] | You make omelets with that cap? | 你用那顶帽子做煎蛋卷吗 | 
| [10:14] | Oh, yeah. Pretty darn good omelet. | 是啊 能做出超棒的煎蛋卷 | 
| [10:17] | I bet. Hey…do you mind if I borrow the cap? | 我猜也是 介意我借用一下你的帽子吗 | 
| [10:20] | No, I don’t think so. Not a good idea. | 还是不要了 这不是什么好想法 | 
| [10:22] | Why not? It seems pretty easy to use. | 为什么 看起来很容易用 | 
| [10:24] | Detective, this easy-to-use thing | 警探 这个看起来很好用的东西 | 
| [10:26] | is actually a delicate scientific instrument | 事实上是一个精妙的科学仪器 | 
| [10:28] | that directly alters the brain wave of the user, | 能直接改变使用者的脑波 | 
| [10:30] | so I don’t think so. | 所以 我不这样认为 | 
| [10:32] | – So it’s dangerous? – Yeah, it’s very dangerous. | – 所以它很危险 -非常危险 | 
| [10:34] | And yet you risk using it to make breakfast? | 你冒着风险用它做早饭 | 
| [10:43] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [10:44] | Okay, you’re good, Detective. You’re very good. | 你很厉害 警探 你非常厉害 | 
| [10:47] | How much do you wear that cap? | 你经常带那个帽子吗 | 
| [10:48] | I’m not overusing it, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没有过度使用它 如果你想问这个的话 | 
| [10:50] | Overusing is one way of putting it. Addiction is another. | 过度使用是一个问题 使用成瘾是另一个 | 
| [10:53] | I’m not addicted to– | 我没有沉迷 | 
| [10:56] | Your concerns are well-founded. Ramon had the same concerns. | 你的担心很有道理 拉蒙也有过同样的担忧 | 
| [10:59] | I told him, promised him | 我告诉他 向他保证 | 
| [11:00] | I would not use this Thinking Cap… | 我不会在思考帽上 | 
| [11:03] | with dark matter. | 使用暗物质 | 
| [11:05] | And that’s a promise you kept? | 你遵守了这个承诺吗 | 
| [11:06] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:09] | All right, I don’t mean to be paranoid. I’m… | 好吧 我不是偏执 我 | 
| [11:11] | Sometimes, it’s just hard to turn off the cop brain. | 只是警察的职业病 | 
| [11:15] | I get it. No worries. | 我明白 不用担心 | 
| [11:18] | Good luck finding Gauss. | 祝你们找到高斯 | 
| [11:40] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 | 
| [11:42] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [11:43] | Looks like some sort of hippie commune. | 看上去像是个嬉皮公社 | 
| [11:45] | Yeah, smells like one too. | 闻起来也很像 | 
| [11:46] | Guys, I think I figured out DeVoe’s plan. | 各位 我想我知道迪沃的计划了 | 
| [11:48] | He means to suffocate us with BO and incense. | 他打算用狐臭和熏香让我们窒息 | 
| [11:51] | Okay, well, this is the last pocket dimension hotspot | 这是我们单子上最后一个 | 
| [11:53] | on our list, so just– do you see Gauss anywhere? | 口袋维度热区 你看到高斯了吗 | 
| [11:59] | Unwashed flower child, | 佩花嬉皮士 | 
| [12:01] | have you seen this man? | 见过这个人吗 | 
| [12:03] | Nope… | 没有 | 
| [12:05] | I’ve seen the soul that belongs to this man. | 我见过属于这个人的灵魂 | 
| [12:09] | The dude’s aura is a trip. | 他的气息是一场旅行 | 
| [12:11] | Wait, so, you know Edwin Gauss? | 等等 你认识艾德文·高斯 | 
| [12:12] | Sure do. | 当然 | 
| [12:14] | Round here, we call him… the folded man. | 在这我们叫他折叠人 | 
| [12:19] | – Folded man? – He’s everywhere… | -折叠人 -他在所有地方 | 
| [12:22] | and nowhere… | 但又不在任何地方 | 
| [12:25] | but mostly, he’s around here. | 大部分时间 他在这里 | 
| [12:28] | Time for the reflection hike, everyone! | 各位 到了思维旅行的时间了 | 
| [12:30] | Don’t forget to leash your spirit animals! | 别忘了控制好你们的灵兽 | 
| [12:35] | Literally already smells better. | 现在已经好闻多了 | 
| [12:37] | Okay, let’s just search for Gauss. | 好了 咱们开始找高斯吧 | 
| [12:38] | Uh, stay in touch over the comms. | 用通讯器保持联系 | 
| [12:40] | Yeah, I will leash my inner-penguin spirit animal | 好 我要驾驭内心灵兽企鹅 | 
| [12:43] | and head south. | 然后去南边 | 
| [12:45] | Be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [12:46] | Don’t touch anybody. | 别碰任何人 | 
| [12:50] | Okay, remember, if we find Gauss first, | 记住 如果我们先找到了高斯 | 
| [12:53] | we might be able to put an end to DeVoe’s plans. | 我们也许能终结迪沃的计划 | 
| [12:55] | – Speaking of ending DeVoe… – Not what I said. | -说到终结迪沃… -我没那么说 | 
| [12:58] | Allen, I’m just saying, | 艾伦 我就是说 | 
| [12:59] | DeVoe’s been ahead of us at every turn. | 迪沃每次都走在我们前面 | 
| [13:00] | His backup plans have backup plans. | 他的后备计划都有后备计划 | 
| [13:02] | On the off chance that we can’t capture him, | 如果我们有机会能抓住他 | 
| [13:04] | shouldn’t we be willing to do whatever it takes? | 我们是不是应该不惜一切代价 | 
| [13:06] | We know that he is. | 我们知道他会 | 
| [13:07] | I am willing to do whatever it takes, except kill DeVoe. | 我会尽一切手段 除了杀了迪沃 | 
| [13:10] | Even in self-defense? | 即便是自我防卫吗 | 
| [13:11] | It’s not self-defense if you’re already thinking about it. | 如果你已经开始想了就不是自我防卫 | 
| [13:14] | Look, I– | 听我说… | 
| [13:16] | I’ve been down this road. I know you’re scared. | 我走上过这条路 我知道你很害怕 | 
| [13:18] | I understand the temptation, | 我知道这想法多有诱惑力 | 
| [13:20] | but you have to hear me when I say there’s always another way. | 但你一定要相信我说的 还有其他路走 | 
| [13:28] | I really hope you’re right, rookie. | 我真希望你的是对的 菜鸟 | 
| [13:30] | Guys, I got eyes on Gauss! | 各位 我找到高斯了 | 
| [13:32] | He’s fast for a non-speedster! | 对于一个非极速者来说他还真快 | 
| [13:38] | Easy, narcs. Hey… | 冷静点 缉毒的 | 
| [13:41] | – I give up. – We’re not cops. | -我投降 -我们不是警察 | 
| [13:43] | But you are in danger. We’re here to protect you. | 但是你处境危险 我们是来保护你的 | 
| [13:46] | Righteous. | 真直接 | 
| [13:47] | Is that why you’re–why you brought your ninja buddy? | 如果你们是 那你们带忍者来干什么 | 
| [13:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:01] | – Caitlin! – Meet us at S.T.A.R. Labs. | -凯特琳 -去尖端实验室会面 | 
| [14:05] | You can’t stop me, Mr. Dibny. | 你阻止不了我 德比先生 | 
| [14:07] | I will cut through all of Team Flash | 我会打倒所有闪电小队的人 | 
| [14:10] | to get what I want. | 来获得我想要的 | 
| [14:17] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 | 
| [14:18] | Yeah, I mean, the wound started healing | 没事 我的伤口在我醒来前 | 
| [14:19] | before I even woke up. | 就开始愈合了 | 
| [14:21] | You frosted out for a sec when we got here. | 咱们回来的时候你冰霜化了一下 | 
| [14:23] | – It probably helped. – Yeah. | -也许帮上了忙 -是啊 | 
| [14:25] | Hey, uh, shouldn’t you rest? | 你不是该休息吗 | 
| [14:27] | Honestly, I’m fine. | 说真的 我没事 | 
| [14:29] | If anything, this has just made me more determined to get DeVoe. | 如果有什么 也是让我更想抓到迪沃了 | 
| [14:32] | I’m gonna go help Cisco | 我要去帮助西斯科 | 
| [14:33] | with that pocket dimension predictor. | 做那个口袋维度预测器 | 
| [14:37] | Well, it could’ve gone worse. | 可能会变得更糟 | 
| [14:39] | Yeah, all things considered, we got pretty lucky. | 是啊 看情况我们是运气好 | 
| [14:42] | Yeah. Lucky? Are you two serious? | 运气好 你们认真的吗 | 
| [14:45] | Am I the only one who’s paying any attention here? | 难道这里只有我注意到了吗 | 
| [14:48] | Ralph, the mission was successful. | 拉尔夫 任务成功了 | 
| [14:50] | Caitlin’s okay, and Edwin agreed to stay in The Pipeline. | 凯特琳没事 艾德文同意呆在管道监狱 | 
| [14:53] | – Edwin will be safe in there. – Safe? | -艾德文在那里很安全 -安全 | 
| [14:56] | Because DeVoe’s never successfully attacked metas | 因为迪沃从来没有袭击过 | 
| [14:58] | in a maximum security facility before. | 在高度戒备设施里的超能力者对吧 | 
| [15:00] | Oh, wait, he did exactly that. | 等下 他已经做过了 | 
| [15:02] | – Watch it, Ralph. – I have been watching. | -注意点 拉尔夫 -我一直很注意 | 
| [15:05] | Watching DeVoe ahead of us at every turn, | 注意到迪沃每次都先我们一步 | 
| [15:07] | watching Caitlin get skewered, | 注意到凯特琳被袭击 | 
| [15:08] | watching the metas drop like flies, one by one, | 注意到超能力者一个个的倒下 | 
| [15:11] | because we can’t save them. | 就因为我们没法救他们 | 
| [15:13] | And why? Because we won’t make the tough call | 而为什么 因为我们无法做出艰难决定 | 
| [15:15] | and end DeVoe when we get the chance. | 一有机会就要结果迪沃 | 
| [15:17] | Look, I’m not doing this again. | 我不会再干这种事了 | 
| [15:18] | Okay, Ralph, I get where you’re coming from, | 好吧 拉尔夫 我明白你的担忧 | 
| [15:21] | but that is not the tough call, that is the wrong one. | 但那不是艰难的决定 而是错误的 | 
| [15:23] | Oh, Mr. And Mrs. S.T.A.R. Labs agree. | 好吧 尖端实验室夫妇同意 | 
| [15:26] | I swear if I was running this team– | 我发誓要是我管理这团队… | 
| [15:28] | – But you’re not. – Okay, all right. | -但不是你 -好了 行了 | 
| [15:29] | That’s enough. We don’t have time for this, okay? | 可以了 我们没时间干这事 好吗 | 
| [15:31] | We need to focus and stick to the game plan. | 我们需要集中注意力到计划上 | 
| [15:34] | Find DeVoe, hit him with the scepter, | 找到迪沃 用权杖打他 | 
| [15:36] | and put him in The Pipeline. | 然后把他放到管道监狱里 | 
| [15:37] | No one has to die. | 没人需要死 | 
| [15:40] | Same plan again. | 一样的计划 | 
| [15:42] | And you wonder why he’s always ahead of us. | 而你还在好奇为什么每次他都先你一步 | 
| [16:11] | Yo… Magnum PI. | 私家侦探玛格侬 | 
| [16:14] | I am digging this tiny panic room, bro. | 我挺喜欢这小释放压力房间的 兄弟 | 
| [16:18] | It’s–it’s–it’s like-like an eggshell for my body… | 这个就好像是我身体的蛋壳 | 
| [16:22] | which is the eggshell for my soul… | 也就是我灵魂的蛋壳 | 
| [16:26] | which contains the universal myste– | 也是蕴含了宇宙奥秘… | 
| [16:30] | –Zesty Ranch. | 品客薯片 | 
| [16:33] | Right on. | 太好了 | 
| [16:34] | You strike me as a munchies kinda guy. | 我看你就像个喜欢吃小点心的 | 
| [16:38] | Guilty. | 有罪 | 
| [16:39] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, not actually guilty. | 等等 等等 不是真有罪 | 
| [16:42] | It’s not like I’m on anything, you know? | 我又没有惹上麻烦 | 
| [16:43] | You–you–you guys said you aren’t cops, right? | 你们说了你们不是警察 对吧 | 
| [16:46] | – Nope. – All right. | -不是 -太好了 | 
| [16:47] | But apparently we have to follow more rules than they do. | 但似乎我们要遵守的规则比他们多 | 
| [16:50] | Well, whatever rules protect me from that evil genius dude, | 只要是能保证我远离那个邪恶天才家伙 | 
| [16:53] | I shall heed. | 我就会遵守 | 
| [16:55] | Even his name is creepy. | 他连名字都很诡异 | 
| [16:57] | “The Ponderer.” | “沉思者” | 
| [17:00] | It’s, uh, Thinker. | 是 思考者 | 
| [17:02] | Yeah, sure is a thinker. | 是 确实是个思考者 | 
| [17:04] | Makes me think about my journey. | 让我思考了我的旅程 | 
| [17:05] | Like, first time I folded, | 我第一次折叠的时候 | 
| [17:07] | I was in this white space for, like, days, | 我在一个白色的空间里困了好几天 | 
| [17:10] | and then another time, I tumbled down this ramp | 然后还有一次 我碰巧进了一个 | 
| [17:12] | in this space agey room with blue lights, | 充满着蓝光的太空风格房间 | 
| [17:16] | and there was this bald dude in a Professor X floaty chair, | 然后有个光头坐在X教授的悬浮椅子上 | 
| [17:19] | with tubes coming out of his noggin, | 脑袋里插着一堆管子 | 
| [17:21] | and there was this–this lady | 还有那么一个女的 | 
| [17:23] | in a white lab coat, | 穿着白色实验室大褂 | 
| [17:25] | with such a hot accent. | 有着特别性感的口音 | 
| [17:29] | Wait, wait, wait, Edwin, | 等等 等等 艾德文 | 
| [17:29] | do you remember anything else from there? Anything at all? | 你还记得那里其他什么吗 什么都行 | 
| [17:32] | This is important. | 这很重要 | 
| [17:34] | Well, I don’t know if this detail is relevant, | 我不知道这个细节有没有意义 | 
| [17:36] | but, um, they had one of those robot samurai dudes. | 但是他们那里有那种机器人忍者 | 
| [17:40] | You were in DeVoe’s lair. Wait, how can that be? | 你是在迪沃的老巢 这怎么可能 | 
| [17:43] | Cisco said that a pocket dimension | 西斯科说口袋维度 | 
| [17:44] | can only be accessed by its specific user. | 只能被它唯一的使用者接触 | 
| [17:47] | I mean—you know, | 其实吧 | 
| [17:49] | some places are harder to get to than others, | 有些地方比其他地方难去 | 
| [17:51] | but if you ascend your mind to a high enough plane– | 但如果你把自己的思想上升到更高的境界 | 
| [17:56] | you can go anywhere. | 你就哪里都能去了 | 
| [17:57] | And my mind is really high. | 而我的大脑已经很高了 | 
| [17:59] | Edwin, can you get us back there? | 艾德文 你能带我们回到那里去吗 | 
| [18:02] | “Fa sho.” | 没问题 | 
| [18:06] | – Come on. – What? | -来吧 -什么 | 
| [18:07] | I–I–I got more. | 我这里还有呢 | 
| [18:09] | No, I–I got more, I got more. | 不是 我还没吃完呢 还有呢 | 
| [18:11] | I cannot do it any faster, Captain! | 我不能再加快速度了 船长 | 
| [18:14] | If I apply anymore hobby glue, | 如果我再增加胶水 | 
| [18:16] | this ship is gonna blow! | 这艘船就会爆炸 | 
| [18:22] | This glue’s really something else. | 这胶水还真是不一般 | 
| [18:24] | I should probably wear a respirator. | 我应该带上口罩的 | 
| [18:27] | Where is it? | 在哪里 | 
| [18:29] | Where’s what? The exit? | 什么在哪里 出口吗 | 
| [18:30] | It’s right behind you, please and thank you. | 就在你身后 请吧谢谢 | 
| [18:32] | I can’t find my Thinking Cap. | 我找不到我的思考帽 | 
| [18:35] | I–hey, I don’t have it, Captain Caveman! | 我这里没有 野人船长 | 
| [18:40] | I never said you did, | 我从来没说你拿了 | 
| [18:41] | so why would you volunteer that information | 所以你为什么要自愿分享这个信息 | 
| [18:43] | unless you do have it? | 除非就是你拿的 | 
| [18:45] | – Get out. – I know what this is about. | -出去 -我知道这是怎么回事 | 
| [18:47] | You never wanted me to build this sucker in the first place, | 你一开始就不想让我造出来这东西 | 
| [18:49] | ’cause you never wanted me to be smarter than you. | 因为你从来就不想让我比你聪明 | 
| [18:51] | Well, guess what, that’s funny, ’cause I already am. | 这就有意思了 因为我已经比你聪明了 | 
| [18:54] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [18:55] | I want you to– | 我让你… | 
| [18:57] | – What the hell are you doing? – Give me my cap! | -你在干什么 -给我帽子 | 
| [18:59] | – Hey! What? – Give me my cap! | -什么 -给我帽子 | 
| [19:00] | Give it to me. It’s mine. It’s my cap. | 还给我 那是我的 是我的帽子 | 
| [19:02] | – Cut it out! – It’s mine! | -别闹了 -是我的 | 
| [19:03] | Harry! He didn’t take it. | 哈里 不是他拿的 | 
| [19:08] | I didn’t take it. | 我没拿 | 
| [19:11] | You definitely have a problem, man. | 你肯定有问题 | 
| [19:13] | – Joe, this is fine. – No, uh, be quiet. | -乔 没事的 -别 安静 | 
| [19:16] | Just listen. | 听我说 | 
| [19:18] | I’ve seen these signs before with my late wife, Francine. | 我在亡妻弗朗辛身上看到过这种迹象 | 
| [19:22] | Back then, I didn’t intervene so quickly, | 那时候 我没有很快干预 | 
| [19:25] | because I said to myself, I needed to be sure. | 因为我告诉自己 我得确定 | 
| [19:28] | But I was sure. | 但我其实很确定 | 
| [19:30] | I just didn’t wanna see those signs in somebody I cared about. | 我只是不想看到迹象出现在在乎我的人身上 | 
| [19:35] | I can’t make you stop using this. | 我不能阻止你不用它 | 
| [19:37] | That’s up to you. | 那决定在你 | 
| [19:39] | All I will ask is that you take a long, hard look | 我只想让你好好地审视下 | 
| [19:42] | at what it’s doing to you, | 这东西对你的影响 | 
| [19:44] | and how it’s making you treat people you care about. | 以及它让你对待你在乎的人的方式 | 
| [19:58] | Ramon… | 拉蒙 | 
| [20:17] | Where are we going again? | 我们是去哪儿来着 | 
| [20:19] | You’re gonna open up a pocket dimension into DeVoe’s lair, | 你要打开一个口袋维度通向迪沃的老巢 | 
| [20:22] | and I’m gonna stop him for good. | 我要一次性了结他 | 
| [20:24] | No, you’re not. | 不可能 | 
| [20:28] | Cisco installed motion detectors | 西斯科在管道监狱入口安装了 | 
| [20:29] | in the pipeline intake. | 运动探测器 | 
| [20:31] | I thought it was DeVoe coming for Edwin. | 我以为是迪沃来抓埃德温了 | 
| [20:34] | Now I kinda wish it was. | 现在我还挺希望是那样 | 
| [20:36] | Edwin can get me into DeVoe’s lair. | 埃德温可以带我去迪沃的巢穴 | 
| [20:37] | I can end this. | 我可以结束这一切 | 
| [20:39] | All you have to do is let me go. | 你让我走就行了 | 
| [20:41] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 | 
| [20:44] | Um, listen, I–I don’t really do confrontations, | 我不喜欢参与吵架 | 
| [20:46] | so, uh, can I just go back to my glass cage? | 我回我的玻璃笼子行不 | 
| [20:49] | We’re both leaving in a second. | 我们马上就离开 | 
| [20:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:52] | Just give me the scepter. | 权杖给我 | 
| [20:54] | You know I can take it away from you if I have to. | 你知道必要的话我可以自己拿走 | 
| [20:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [21:01] | Well, you’re gonna have to take it out of me. | 那你得从我身体里拿走了 | 
| [21:07] | Oh– Whoa, bro. | 厉害啊 | 
| [21:08] | Wow, okay, I’m actually glad I stayed for that. | 我真挺开心留下来看到这一招的 | 
| [21:11] | That was trippy. | 太牛逼了 | 
| [21:13] | – Don’t do this? – Do what? | -别这样 -什么 | 
| [21:16] | This? | 这样 | 
| [21:39] | I’m sorry, Ralph. | 抱歉 拉尔夫 | 
| [22:01] | Olive Branch? | 休战吧 | 
| [22:06] | You don’t wanna have a drink with your buddy? | 不想和兄弟喝一杯吗 | 
| [22:09] | Is that what you call someone who just went all | 这就是你用来称呼一个刚刚 | 
| [22:10] | “Thor, son of Odin” on you? | 装逼失败之人的吗 | 
| [22:12] | You can take it. | 这个送你了 | 
| [22:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [22:20] | I know you’re worried about DeVoe, | 我知道你担心迪沃 | 
| [22:22] | about what he might do to you, | 担心他会对你做什么 | 
| [22:24] | but there are some lines we can’t cross. | 但有一些界限是我们不能跨越的 | 
| [22:29] | You really don’t know as much as you think you do, rookie. | 你真的一点都不懂 菜鸟 | 
| [22:32] | I know what killing DeVoe would do to you. | 我知道杀了迪沃对你的影响 | 
| [22:35] | You would be throwing away everything you’ve done: | 你会毁掉所有你做过的事 | 
| [22:36] | to become a better man, to become a hero. | 当一个好人 当一个英雄 | 
| [22:38] | You gotta realize that. | 你得意识到 | 
| [22:41] | You… are a moron. | 你是个笨蛋 | 
| [22:45] | – Ralph– – I am not afraid of DeVoe | -拉尔夫 -我不怕迪沃 | 
| [22:47] | and what he might do to me. | 还有他会对我做什么 | 
| [22:49] | I am afraid of what he might do to you… | 我担心他会对你做什么 | 
| [22:52] | and Iris and Caitlin and Cisco, | 还有爱瑞丝 凯特琳 西斯科 | 
| [22:56] | Joe, Harry, Cecile. | 乔 哈里 塞西尔 | 
| [22:59] | DeVoe has taken out everyone who’s gotten in his way, | 迪沃干掉了所有会碍事的人 | 
| [23:02] | and Team Flash… | 而闪电侠小队 | 
| [23:04] | they will always be in his way. | 会一直碍他的事 | 
| [23:09] | This was never about protecting yourself. | 这一切从来不是为了保护你自己 | 
| [23:12] | I know that killing DeVoe would mean throwing away | 我明白杀了迪沃意味着抛弃 | 
| [23:15] | everything I’ve done to become a hero… | 我为了成为英雄做过的一切 | 
| [23:19] | But aside from my mom, | 但除了我妈 | 
| [23:22] | this team is the only family that I have ever had, | 这个小队是我拥有过的唯一的家人 | 
| [23:26] | and I would throw myself into a furnace | 让了让大家安全 | 
| [23:28] | to keep them safe. | 我宁愿赴汤蹈火 | 
| [23:32] | DeVoe cannot have them. | 迪沃不能伤害他们 | 
| [23:34] | They are mine. | 他们是我的家人 | 
| [23:42] | What about what we want? | 那我们想要的呢 | 
| [23:45] | You may not care about losing who you’ve become, | 你可能不在乎失去现在的自己 | 
| [23:47] | but we do. | 但我们在乎 | 
| [23:50] | We like hero Ralph. | 我们喜欢英雄拉尔夫 | 
| [23:58] | Please don’t take him away from us. | 请别把他从我们身边夺走 | 
| [24:15] | Well, Ralph was misguided, | 拉尔夫误入歧途了 | 
| [24:18] | but…he had a half-good idea. | 但他的主意有一半可取 | 
| [24:21] | – Which half? – We use Edwin Gauss’s powers | -哪一半 -我们用艾德文·高斯的超能力 | 
| [24:23] | to create a pocket dimension to DeVoe’s lair. | 创造出了通往迪沃巢穴的口袋维度 | 
| [24:25] | Yep, that’s the half I was afraid of. | 对 这就是我担心的那一半 | 
| [24:27] | It doesn’t get more dangerous than this, | 不会比这个更危险了 | 
| [24:29] | so if we go, everybody needs to sign off. | 如果我们出发 大家需要表决 | 
| [24:31] | Look, you two have led this team | 你们俩已经带着小队 | 
| [24:33] | through every danger there is, | 历经了各种各样的危险情况 | 
| [24:35] | so if you think this will stop DeVoe | 所以如果你们觉得这能阻止迪沃 | 
| [24:37] | from claiming any more lives, then… | 夺走更多生命 那… | 
| [24:40] | let’s go get that bastard. | 我们就去抓住这混蛋 | 
| [24:41] | I mean, damn, Joe, when you put it | 该死 乔 当你 | 
| [24:43] | all John McClane like that, of course I’m in. | 像约翰·麦克莱恩一样说话 我当然入伙 | 
| [24:46] | I’m in. | 我入伙 | 
| [24:46] | I don’t even need to ask Killer Frost what she votes. | 我都不用问冰霜杀手的意见 | 
| [24:49] | – We’re in too. – So it’s settled. | -我们也是 -那说定了 | 
| [24:53] | Tonight, we take on The Thinker. | 今晚 我们拿下思考者 | 
| [25:00] | Open it. | 打开吧 | 
| [25:02] | You got it, mega-fast dude. | 收到 超速小子 | 
| [25:05] | Open it again in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后再次打开 | 
| [25:07] | If we don’t come out with DeVoe in cuffs, close it. | 如果我们没有拷着迪沃出来 就关上它 | 
| [25:09] | Don’t open it again. | 就别再打开了 | 
| [25:29] | – It didn’t work. – Why would it? | -没成功 -为什么会 | 
| [25:32] | Sound has no effect on a hologram. | 声波对全息图可没用 | 
| [25:36] | If DeVoe’s not here, then… | 如果迪沃不在这儿 那… | 
| [25:42] | Now, my love… | 现在 亲爱的 | 
| [25:45] | the real battle begins. | 真正的战斗开始了 | 
| [26:01] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 | 
| [26:02] | Someone’s taken over our systems and sealed us in. | 有人控制了我们的系统 把我们困在这里 | 
| [26:05] | A second pocket dimension opened in S.T.A.R. Labs | 尖端科研实验室里和我们同时打开了 | 
| [26:07] | at the exact same time as ours. | 第二个口袋维度 | 
| [26:10] | It’s DeVoe. | 是迪沃 | 
| [26:11] | He used that first opening to conceal his own entrance. | 他用第一个开口隐藏了他自己的入口 | 
| [26:13] | That’s why our sensors didn’t register. | 所以我们的感应器没有记录 | 
| [26:15] | This is all a part of his plan: | 这都在他的计划之中 | 
| [26:16] | the Samuroid attack, us getting Edwin, | 机士攻击 我们找到艾德文 | 
| [26:18] | using him to attack DeVoe’s lair. | 利用他攻击迪沃的巢穴 | 
| [26:20] | – He wanted us divided. – Where did Edwin go? | -他想分散我们 -艾德文去哪儿了 | 
| [26:22] | He’s back locked in his cell, and we got DeVoe’s | 他被锁在牢房里了 而且我们从表层 | 
| [26:24] | pocket dimension energy coming from the Cortex. | 接收到迪沃的口袋维度能量了 | 
| [26:26] | That must be where his chair is. | 那一定是他椅子所在的地方 | 
| [26:27] | I mean, if we can get to it, | 如果我们能到那儿 | 
| [26:28] | we can use it to get our team back. | 就可以用它让队伍在一起 | 
| [26:29] | First, we gotta get ourselves out of here. | 首先 我们得离开这里 | 
| [26:31] | – Harry, can you unhack his code? – Trying, but it’s too complex. | -哈里 可以解开密码吗 -在试 但太复杂了 | 
| [26:33] | If I had my quantum decryption keys, | 如果我有量子密匙 | 
| [26:35] | I could do it, but they’re stuck in Cisco’s workshop. | 就可以 但他们现在在西斯科的工作室里 | 
| [26:37] | But we’re not stuck in here. | 但我们没有被困在这里 | 
| [26:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 | 
| [26:41] | It’s a little worst-case scenario | 这是我让西斯科创造的一个 | 
| [26:42] | that I had Cisco whip up. | 适用于糟糕状况的方案 | 
| [26:55] | Get back. Get back. | 后退 后退 | 
| [26:57] | Harry, go get your equipment– | 哈里 去拿你的装备 | 
| [26:58] | I’ll go and hack the computers. | 我去黑掉电脑 | 
| [26:59] | Yeah. Iris, get to that chair. | 爱瑞丝 去椅子那儿去 | 
| [27:01] | – Dad, you can’t– – Go. | -爸 你不能 -快去 | 
| [27:19] | I heard all the commotion, and I thought, | 我听到了所有骚动 我就想 | 
| [27:21] | “If DeVoe was here, where would he be going?” | 如果迪沃在这里 他会去哪儿 | 
| [27:26] | A simple deduction for a simple man. | 对于一个单纯的人 这是很简单的排除法 | 
| [27:30] | Though I assure you, you are no threat | 但我向你保证 对于我的智力而言 | 
| [27:33] | for an intellect of my magnitude. | 你根本不成威胁 | 
| [27:36] | Please. | 真是够了 | 
| [27:38] | Everyone I fight is smarter than me, | 和我对战的所有人都比我聪明 | 
| [27:40] | but no bad guy has beaten me yet. | 但还没有坏人赢过我 | 
| [27:42] | Well, I’m afraid an old friend | 我担心一个老朋友 | 
| [27:44] | requests a rematch. | 会要求再战 | 
| [27:47] | I really hate sequels. | 我真的很讨厌续集 | 
| [28:21] | Mrs. West Allen, | 韦斯特·艾伦夫人 | 
| [28:23] | I was hoping we’d meet again. | 我一直期待咱们能再见面呢 | 
| [28:30] | You might change your mind about that pretty soon. | 你可能很快就要改主意了 | 
| [28:32] | Ah…there’s that passion | 你又拿出了那种 | 
| [28:34] | from our chat in the courthouse. | 我们在法院聊天时的热情态度 | 
| [28:36] | But I do remember warning you | 但我记得我可警告过你 | 
| [28:38] | that it could easily be destroyed. | 这份热情很容易被浇灭的 | 
| [28:41] | And I remember you asking me | 我也记得你问过我 | 
| [28:42] | what I was willing to do for my husband. | 为了我丈夫我都愿意做什么 | 
| [28:45] | How about I show you? | 不如我做给你看看 | 
| [29:03] | – Gideon? – Yes, Dr. Wells? | -吉迪恩 -请讲 威尔斯博士 | 
| [29:06] | Increase the Thinking Cap’s dark matter feed. | 加大注入思考帽中暗物质的剂量 | 
| [29:12] | More. | 更多 | 
| [29:12] | Warning …Safe zone parameters will be exceeded. | 警告 即将超过安全阈值 | 
| [29:15] | – Recommended– – Maximum capacity now! | -建议… -马上注入最大剂量 | 
| [29:47] | Come on. | 来啊 | 
| [29:48] | Little closer. Little closer. | 再近一点 再近一点 | 
| [29:52] | Warning …Fists in Pipeline are larger than they appear. | 警告 管道中的拳头可比看起来的要大 | 
| [30:18] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:42] | Even gray matter as unevolved as yours | 就算你这种没怎么进化的脑子 | 
| [30:44] | understands the pain of psychic attacks. | 也能感知到心灵攻击的痛苦 | 
| [30:48] | You were born for me, Mr. Dibny, | 你是为我而生的 德比先生 | 
| [30:51] | and now… | 而现在 | 
| [30:53] | you will die for me. | 你要为我而死 | 
| [30:58] | You first! | 那也是你先死 | 
| [31:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [31:09] | A big old fork to shove up your– | 用来臭揍你一顿的大音叉 | 
| [31:16] | One more strike and you’re dead. | 我再敲一次你就死定了 | 
| [31:19] | I have been waiting for this a long time, | 这一刻我等了很久了 | 
| [31:21] | you and me alone, | 就你我两个人 | 
| [31:23] | so I can make the hard choice that no one else will. | 我就能做那件谁都不愿做的事了 | 
| [31:46] | Perhaps you are willing to do what it takes… | 或许你是愿意付出相应的代价 | 
| [31:50] | But it seems my love… | 但看起来我的爱… | 
| [31:53] | is stronger than yours. | 比你的要强烈 | 
| [32:03] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 | 
| [32:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [32:09] | – Iris? – I’m okay. I’m okay. | -爱瑞丝 -我没事 我没事 | 
| [32:11] | The others are still out there fighting DeVoe and a Samuroid. | 其他人还在外面和迪沃以及一个机士奋战 | 
| [32:13] | Actually, now it’s just DeVoe. | 其实 现在只剩下迪沃了 | 
| [32:18] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 | 
| [32:19] | I’m okay, we just need to get DeVoe. | 我没事 我们必须抓住迪沃 | 
| [32:20] | Breach us to him. I’m ready to get blood on this jacket. | 打开缺口送我们去找他 我要让他血溅当场 | 
| [32:23] | That blow back in the lair knocked down my breaching. | 因为巢穴里那次爆炸 我打不开缺口了 | 
| [32:25] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 | 
| [32:33] | Did you just… | 你是不是… | 
| [32:37] | Beat The Thinker? | 打败了思考者 | 
| [32:39] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 我做到了 | 
| [32:41] | You just got out-thunk, punk. | 你被淘汰出局了 小废物 | 
| [32:44] | And I see you went with the same plan, as always. | 而你还是一如既往地按计划行事 | 
| [32:49] | Do you remember when I visited you in prison? | 你还记得我去监狱里看你的时候吗 | 
| [32:51] | You said that I could have a greater life | 你说如果我直起腰来 | 
| [32:53] | if I’d just rise up. | 就能有更好的生活 | 
| [32:56] | Well… I’m ready for that life. | 我准备好过那样的生活了 | 
| [33:01] | And for the first time, | 而且这是第一次 | 
| [33:03] | I might even deserve it. | 我或许配得上这种生活 | 
| [33:05] | Yes… | 是 | 
| [33:07] | it appears I have been bested. | 看起来我是被打败了 | 
| [33:10] | However… | 不过 | 
| [33:12] | a tip, if I may. | 要不要听我提个醒 | 
| [33:15] | Before you cuff a meta, | 在铐住超能力者之前 | 
| [33:18] | make sure the light is the right color. | 要确保光的颜色是正确的 | 
| [33:22] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 | 
| [33:31] | Ms. Betty never understood | 贝蒂女士从来都不了解 | 
| [33:32] | the full magnitude of her powers. | 她的能力发挥最大时的强大 | 
| [33:34] | You’re currently the same gravimetric weight | 你现在所受的重力相当于 | 
| [33:36] | as a cement truck, Mr. Allen. | 一辆水泥车 艾伦先生 | 
| [33:39] | That should hold you long enough to bear witness. | 这应该足够拖住你 让你眼睁睁看着 | 
| [33:44] | Ralph! Just fight it, all right? Fight it! | 拉尔夫 快反抗 好吗 反抗 | 
| [33:47] | I’ll save you. | 我会来救你的 | 
| [33:51] | You already did, Barry. | 你已经救了我 巴里 | 
| [33:53] | No–no… | 不 不要 | 
| [33:58] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:01] | – Ralph? – God… | -拉尔夫 -天啊 | 
| [34:04] | Stand back. | 后退 | 
| [34:40] | Melt. | 融化 | 
| [34:55] | All the training, | 所有的训练 | 
| [34:57] | all the lessons you taught Mr. Dibny | 你们给他上的所有课程 | 
| [34:59] | to help him reach his full potential, | 帮助德比先生发挥出了最大潜力 | 
| [35:01] | this body will be the greatest gift of all. | 这具躯体将是世上最好的礼物 | 
| [35:05] | Thank you, Mr. Allen. | 谢谢你 艾伦先生 | 
| [35:07] | You were an excellent teacher. | 你是个非常出色的老师 | 
| [35:31] | We were supposed to save them. | 我们本该救下他们的 | 
| [35:35] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 | 
| [35:37] | We failed. | 我们失败了 | 
| [35:43] | I know this isn’t the ending we were expecting, so… | 我知道这不是我们期待的结局 所以 | 
| [35:47] | If anyone wants to talk… | 要是有人想要谈谈… | 
| [35:56] | Should I track him down? | 要我跟着他吗 | 
| [35:58] | No. | 不用 | 
| [36:00] | I think I know where he’s going. | 我想我知道他要去哪儿 | 
| [36:13] | Cisco? | 西斯科 | 
| [36:14] | Uh, weather says rain’s coming. Do you mind helping me? | 天气预报说有雨 你想帮我一下吗 | 
| [36:17] | Can you get Harry? | 你能去找哈里吗 | 
| [36:18] | I think something’s wrong with me. | 我觉得我有点不对劲 | 
| [36:25] | Well, your vitals seem okay. | 你的生命体征看起来没问题 | 
| [36:27] | Blood pressure, respiratory rate seems normal as well. | 血压 呼吸率看起来都很正常 | 
| [36:30] | You’re gonna have to run the test again. | 你得再做一遍测试 | 
| [36:32] | There was some feeling. | 我有一种感觉 | 
| [36:33] | I–I don’t know what it was, but… | 我不知道那是什么 但是 | 
| [36:35] | You touched DeVoe. | 你碰到了迪沃 | 
| [36:38] | Hand me the dark matter scanner. | 把暗物质扫描仪递给我 | 
| [36:39] | The dark matter scanner… | 暗物质扫描仪 | 
| [36:41] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿吧 | 
| [36:45] | – Focus, Harry. – Yeah, focus. | -专心 哈里 -好 专心 | 
| [36:54] | There’s no trace of dark matter anywhere on your body. | 你全身各处都没有暗物质的踪迹 | 
| [36:57] | He must’ve used Melting Point’s powers | 他肯定是用了融点的超能力 | 
| [36:58] | to entangle your meta DNA. | 搅乱了你超能力者的基因 | 
| [37:00] | – So, Killer Frost… – Is gone. | -那么冰霜杀手 -消失了 | 
| [37:35] | Thought I might find you at the other office. | 还以为会在另一间办公室里找到你 | 
| [37:37] | Yeah, well, without Ralph being around to dodge rain, | 没有了拉尔夫在一边闪烁其词 | 
| [37:41] | it’s only a matter of time | 房东收回这里 | 
| [37:42] | before the landlord closes this place up. | 只是时间问题 | 
| [37:45] | I know there’s some things in here | 我知道这里有些东西 | 
| [37:46] | Ralph wouldn’t want anybody finding. | 拉尔夫不会想让别人来乱翻的 | 
| [37:50] | You know you could just whoosh around | 你其实可以跑起来 | 
| [37:52] | and you could pack up a lot faster. | 就能快点收拾完了 | 
| [37:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 | 
| [38:02] | – Barry, look, I just wanted– – Iris, I… | -巴里听着 我只是想… -爱瑞丝 | 
| [38:08] | I know that you’re– you’re here for me | 我知道你是来安慰我的 | 
| [38:11] | and that I can talk to you, and I love you for that, | 好让我能跟你谈谈心 我很爱你这一点 | 
| [38:14] | but… | 但是 | 
| [38:17] | right now, I just need to pack up. | 现在我只想收拾东西 | 
| [38:20] | That’s all. | 就这样 | 
| [38:25] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 也是 | 
| [38:30] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰你了 | 
| [39:21] | I’ll keep them safe. | 我会保护好他们的 | 
| [40:05] | To our overwhelming success. | 敬我们非凡的成就 | 
| [40:11] | Yes, in more ways than one. | 是的 不止一项成就 | 
| [40:15] | – What do you mean? – Not only is my new host body | -你什么意思 -我的新宿体不光是 | 
| [40:17] | immune to the ravages of my ever-expanding mind… | 不会受到我无限扩张的思维的毁坏 | 
| [40:26] | It also holds an ancillary benefit. | 它还有个附加的好处 | 
| [40:38] | Clifford. | 克利福德 | 
| [40:44] | I’m nothing without you… | 没有你我什么都不是 | 
| [40:48] | And now, all of me… | 现在 全部的我 | 
| [40:51] | is with you once more. | 又再一次与你在一起了 | 
| [41:10] | But we must temper our celebration with conviction. | 但我们必须暂缓庆祝 保持冷静 | 
| [41:15] | Our plans have yet to reach their apex. | 我们的计划尚未达到高潮 | 
| [41:25] | – Is that… – Dark matter. | -那是… -暗物质 | 
| [41:27] | Siphoned from the room where Dr. Wells | 从威尔斯博士给他那顶山寨帽子 | 
| [41:29] | was charging his counterfeit cap. | 充能的房间里吸取到的 | 
| [41:32] | As I predicted, | 如我所料 | 
| [41:34] | his hubris was his undoing. | 他的自大就是他的坟墓 | 
| [41:38] | And so, now, | 而现在 | 
| [41:40] | the fire that burns down Team Flash… | 烧毁闪电侠小队的大火 | 
| [41:48] | will also light the path to the Enlightenment. | 将会照亮通往大悟之道的道路 |