| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 | 
| [00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 | 
| [00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 | 
| [00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 | 
| [00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 | 
| [00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 | 
| [00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 | 
| [00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back, | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 | 
| [00:19] | and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 | 
| [00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 | 
| [00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 | 
| [00:28] | Previously, on the Flash. | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 | 
| [00:30] | I’m not a ghost. I’m Leo Snart, from Earth-X. | 我不是鬼魂 我是莱奥·史纳特 来自地球X | 
| [00:33] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 | 
| [00:34] | I understand, but your radioactivity is dangerous. | 我明白 但你的放射性很危险 | 
| [00:40] | You are part of this team. | 你是团队的一员 | 
| [00:41] | And I’m the only one with a body | 而且我是唯一一个迪沃 | 
| [00:42] | that DeVoe is trying to snatch. | 想要夺取身体的人 | 
| [00:44] | Now you will die, for me. | 你要为我而死 | 
| [00:49] | Melt. | 融化 | 
| [00:51] | – Killer Frost… – Is gone. | -冰霜杀手 -消失了 | 
| [00:53] | My new host body holds an ancillary benefit. | 我的新宿体有个附加的好处 | 
| [00:56] | Dark matter, siphoned from the room | 暗物质 从威尔斯博士给他那顶山寨帽子 | 
| [00:58] | where Dr. Wells was charging his counterfeit cap. | 充能的房间里吸取到的 | 
| [01:01] | Maximum capacity, now! | 马上注入最大剂量 | 
| [01:08] | Again. | 再来一次 | 
| [01:09] | Dr. Wells, the odds of a different conclusion | 威尔斯博士 出现不同结果的概率 | 
| [01:11] | – are extremely low. – Run it again. | -很低 -再运算一次 | 
| [01:13] | Yes, Dr. Wells. | 是 威尔斯博士 | 
| [01:18] | Same results, Dr. Wells. | 相同结果 威尔斯博士 | 
| [01:20] | The excessive infusion of dark matter | 注入你神经系统的 | 
| [01:22] | into your neural system has disrupted the area | 过量暗物质已经破坏了 | 
| [01:24] | of the brain where general intelligence and executive function occur. | 主管智力和决策的区域 | 
| [01:28] | My ability to integrate new information is declining. | 我吸收新信息的能力正在衰退 | 
| [01:34] | I’m losing my intelligence. | 我正在失去我的智力 | 
| [01:36] | At some point soon you need to relearn | 很快你就需要重新学习 | 
| [01:38] | everything you’ve ever known. | 你所知道的一切 | 
| [01:41] | Is there a way to use the thinking cap | 可以用思考帽 | 
| [01:44] | to reverse this process? | 逆转这个进程吗 | 
| [01:45] | Unlikely, Dr. Wells. | 不太可能 威尔斯博士 | 
| [01:46] | Your thinking cap and the dark matter is what caused this. | 你的思考帽和暗物质正是造成这个的罪魁祸首 | 
| [01:49] | I tried to caution restraint– | 我曾试图控制剂量 | 
| [01:51] | I know! | 我知道 | 
| [01:54] | Gideon, how long before everything I know… | 吉迪恩 还有多久我会忘记 | 
| [01:59] | is gone? | 一切 | 
| [02:05] | You know, it’s only been a couple days since he died, but… | 他去世到现在只有几天 但 | 
| [02:10] | it still doesn’t feel real. | 仍然感觉不真实 | 
| [02:13] | How close were you with Ralph? | 你们和拉尔夫有多亲近 | 
| [02:15] | We were becoming close. | 我们正在变得亲近 | 
| [02:19] | Yeah, it took me a while to see past the things | 我们刚认识时我花了点功夫 | 
| [02:22] | that I didn’t like when we first met, | 才看到我不喜欢的东西之外的事情 | 
| [02:24] | but after a while, | 但很快 | 
| [02:26] | I started to see what a good guy he was. | 我看到他是个多么好的人 | 
| [02:29] | Started to see the hero that he became. | 看到他成为一个英雄 | 
| [02:32] | You consider him a hero? | 你认为他是个英雄 | 
| [02:34] | Yeah. Yeah I do. | 对 我这么认为 | 
| [02:37] | What about you, Barry? | 你呢 巴里 | 
| [02:38] | – How are you feeling? – I’m fine. | -你感觉如何 -我没事 | 
| [02:41] | I mean, you know, i’m working through it. | 我在努力接受这个 | 
| [02:44] | So you weren’t as close to him as Iris was? | 所以你和他没有爱瑞丝和他亲近 | 
| [02:47] | No, I mean, we were about the same, I’d say. | 不 我们差不多 | 
| [02:50] | They used to work together. | 他们之前一起工作 | 
| [02:52] | – Oh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 | 
| [02:55] | And you’re fine already? | 但你现在对他的死 | 
| [02:56] | with his death? | 已经坦然接受了吗 | 
| [02:58] | I’ve dealt with a lot of death in my life. | 我这辈子见多了死亡 | 
| [03:01] | Yes, you have. | 你是见多了 | 
| [03:03] | Your mother, father, Eddie, Ronnie, H.R.. | 你的母亲 父亲 艾迪 罗尼 HR | 
| [03:08] | Has Ralph’s death had any impact on you at all? | 拉尔夫的死对你到底有影响吗 | 
| [03:14] | I think I just know how to deal with death now, | 我就是学会如何面对死亡了 | 
| [03:19] | so it doesn’t affect me as much as it once did. | 所以对我的打击不像以前那么大 | 
| [03:25] | All right, i guess we’ll pick this up later. | 我们晚点再继续吧 | 
| [03:27] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [03:29] | Same time next week? | 下周同一时间 | 
| [03:31] | Or before if you need. | 要是你们需要的话早点也可以 | 
| [03:34] | Barry… grief is a complex emotion | 巴里 悲痛是一种复杂的 | 
| [03:37] | that, as you know, deals on its own terms. | 有着自己的特性的情感 | 
| [03:41] | There is no practice makes perfect. | 不存在熟能生巧这回事 | 
| [03:49] | Thirsty, my love? | 渴吗 我的爱人 | 
| [04:02] | You’re happy. | 你很高兴 | 
| [04:03] | More than I’ve been in a long time, my love. | 很久都没这么高兴了 我的爱人 | 
| [04:07] | To your return. | 致你的归来 | 
| [04:09] | I never left you, Marlize. | 我从未离开你 马尔利泽 | 
| [04:11] | It felt like you had. | 感觉像是你离开过 | 
| [04:12] | Those days are past us now. | 那些日子过去了 | 
| [04:14] | All our sacrifice, our commitment, | 我们所有的牺牲 我们的承诺 | 
| [04:15] | our planning, everything is as it was. | 我们的计划 一切都顺利进行 | 
| [04:18] | and more. | 甚至更好 | 
| [04:20] | There’s been no decline in your metabolic processes | 自从你上次转移后 | 
| [04:23] | since your last transference. | 你的新陈代谢功能没有衰退过 | 
| [04:25] | My mind, my abilities– | 我的大脑 我的能力 | 
| [04:28] | these elasticized cells | 这些弹性细胞 | 
| [04:30] | can hold another bus full of meta-human powers | 可以容纳另外一整车超能力者的能力 | 
| [04:33] | and I still wouldn’t be affected. | 并让我不受影响 | 
| [04:35] | That gives me peace, Clifford. | 这让我安心 克利福德 | 
| [04:37] | I need your mind focused for what happens next. | 我要你专注于接下来的事情 | 
| [04:44] | – We start today? – Yes. | -我们今天就开始 -对 | 
| [04:47] | But we have time, my love. | 但我们有时间 我的爱人 | 
| [04:50] | Could we not spend time together | 我们不能享有一点儿二人世界 | 
| [04:52] | as husband and wife? I think– | 作为夫妻 我想 | 
| [04:55] | Mm, that is– that is your first mistake. | 这是你犯的第一个错误 | 
| [05:01] | Leave the thinking to me. | 把需要思考的事留给我 | 
| [05:28] | Whoa! Stop, don’t bother. | 停 别管它 | 
| [05:31] | It doesn’t work. | 它不起作用的 | 
| [05:32] | – I don’t know about that. – Yeah, well I know about it. | -我不知道 -我知道 | 
| [05:34] | I’m guy who wore it on his head. | 我是那个戴这玩意的人 | 
| [05:35] | And it helped you gain ground on DeVoe, didn’t it? | 它帮你对付了迪沃 对吗 | 
| [05:38] | Mapping the pocket dimensions, building the Scepter. | 定位口袋维度 制作权杖 | 
| [05:40] | We stopped you from using it | 就在我们最需要它时 | 
| [05:42] | right when we needed it most, when Ralph got… | 我们拦着你用它 结果拉尔夫被 | 
| [05:49] | We thought you were addicted. | 我们以为你上瘾了 | 
| [05:51] | We shouldn’t have stopped you. | 我们不应该阻止你的 | 
| [05:53] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 | 
| [05:54] | Actually, no–you know what, you weren’t wrong. | 实际上 不 你们没错 | 
| [05:57] | No, I was– I was addicted. | 没错 我确实上瘾了 | 
| [05:59] | Yeah, which is stupid when you think about it. | 想想很蠢 | 
| [06:01] | Because I’m a pretty smart guy. | 因为我已经很聪明了 | 
| [06:03] | How much smarter was this Intelligence Booster making me? | 这个智力增强器能让我再聪明多少呢 | 
| [06:05] | 10%? | 百分之十 | 
| [06:07] | I think we both agree that DeVoe is at least | 我认为我们都同意迪沃的聪明度 | 
| [06:09] | twice as smart as that. | 至少比那高出两倍 | 
| [06:11] | Then maybe I should get to wear it too. | 那也许我也该戴上它吧 | 
| [06:17] | Okay, no. | 不行 | 
| [06:18] | No, this thing would never work on you, | 不行 这东西在你脑袋上根本没用 | 
| [06:21] | because I specifically designed this | 因为这是我特别设计 | 
| [06:24] | to stimulate my brain waves. | 来刺激我的脑波的 | 
| [06:25] | My brain waves, not yours, okay? | 是我的脑波 不是你的 | 
| [06:26] | My cerebral firings, ‘kay? | 我大脑丰富的想象力 | 
| [06:28] | Harry, Harry, I’m saying we should build | 哈里 哈里 我是在说我们应该 | 
| [06:30] | a second thinking cap. | 做第二个思考帽 | 
| [06:32] | – Intelligence Booster? – For me. | -智力增强器吗 -为我做一个 | 
| [06:34] | For-for you? | 为你 | 
| [06:36] | Yes, for me. Think about it. | 是的 为我 你想想看 | 
| [06:37] | Two heads are better than one. | 两个大脑肯定强大过一个大脑 | 
| [06:39] | Your ideas, my ideas. | 你的想法和我的想法 | 
| [06:41] | Put ’em together. We combine them. | 加在一起 我们把想法结合在一起 | 
| [06:42] | We build upon each other’s ideas. | 以彼此的想法为基础 | 
| [06:44] | Harry, with two caps… | 哈里 有了两个帽子 | 
| [06:46] | With two caps we could get DeVoe. | 有了两个帽子 我们就能打败迪沃 | 
| [06:52] | Okay. Get on it. | 好 那开始做吧 | 
| [06:58] | Melt. | 融化 | 
| [07:01] | – Anything new? – No sign of DeVoe. | -有什么好消息吗 -没有迪沃的踪影 | 
| [07:06] | I meant with you. | 我是说你 | 
| [07:08] | No. | 没有 | 
| [07:09] | No cold signatures anywhere in the city. | 市里没发现有冷能的踪迹 | 
| [07:12] | Killer Frost is nowhere to be found. | 完全找不到冰霜杀手 | 
| [07:15] | That doesn’t make sense; | 这不对啊 | 
| [07:16] | I mean, DeVoe created every bus meta for a reason. | 迪沃把车上的人都变成超能力者肯定有原因的 | 
| [07:18] | I mean, he had no interest in Barry’s powers | 他对巴里或西斯科的超能力都没兴趣 | 
| [07:21] | or Cisco’s, or any of the metas in Iron Heights, | 包括铁山监狱的超能力者 | 
| [07:23] | so I don’t know why he would suddenly want yours. | 所以我不知道他为什么突然间想要你的超能力 | 
| [07:25] | We all saw what happened. | 我们都看到了所发生的事 | 
| [07:27] | When DeVoe touched me, my powers disappeared. | 当迪沃碰到我的时候 我的超能力就消失了 | 
| [07:30] | Had to be him. | 肯定是因为他 | 
| [07:34] | DeVoe? | 是迪沃吗 | 
| [07:35] | Uh, satellite’s picking up three different pocket dimensions | 卫星收到了三个不同的口袋维度 | 
| [07:38] | opening in Keystone. | 正在楔石城打开 | 
| [07:40] | Let’s each– | 我们每个人… | 
| [07:41] | All right, you and me, Ray, let’s go. | 你和我 雷 我们走 | 
| [07:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait. | 别急 等等 | 
| [07:44] | They all just closed. | 维度刚刚全关上了 | 
| [07:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:47] | Huh. Wrong coordinates? Maybe… maybe he made a mistake. | 搞错坐标了吗 也许他只是弄错了 | 
| [07:51] | He doesn’t make mistakes. | 他不会弄错的 | 
| [07:52] | He must want something in Keystone. | 他在楔石城肯定有所图谋 | 
| [07:55] | – Tracy Brand’s lab. – He’s going after fallout. | -特蕾西·布兰德的实验室 -他在找辐射 | 
| [07:57] | All right, call Tracy. | 打给特蕾西 | 
| [07:57] | Tell her we’re coming for Borman, okay? | 告诉她我们去找博尔曼 | 
| [07:59] | Wait, and gonna do what? | 等等 然后呢 | 
| [08:01] | Just to take him somewhere else. | 带他去别的地方 | 
| [08:03] | Well, we can’t take him here. | 我们不能带他来这里 | 
| [08:04] | We can’t even contain his fallout. | 我们甚至没法牵制他的放射性尘埃 | 
| [08:06] | Tracy’s barely been able to contain his powers as is. | 特蕾西也只能勉强牵制他的超能力 | 
| [08:08] | Yeah, the guy’s a nuclear explosion waiting to go off. | 这家伙就像是一颗待炸的核炸弹 | 
| [08:11] | And I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 | 
| [08:11] | but I– I’ve had my fill of nuclear bombs this year. | 但是我今年的核炸弹已经爆过了 | 
| [08:14] | But if we can cool him down, | 但如果我们能让他冷静下来 | 
| [08:15] | we can get him somewhere safe. | 我们就能带他去一个安全的地方 | 
| [08:17] | What about Snart’s cold gun? | 那史纳特的冷冻枪呢 | 
| [08:18] | I mean, I have a prototype, | 我有枪的原型 | 
| [08:19] | but to modify it to our needs, | 但要改良至我们的需求才行 | 
| [08:21] | that would take at least a day. | 那至少需要一天的时间 | 
| [08:22] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有这么多时间 | 
| [08:23] | DeVoe’s coming for him. | 迪沃要去找他 | 
| [08:24] | DeVoe has known our every move. | 迪沃已经掌握了我们的每一步行动 | 
| [08:25] | I mean, we’ve gotta do something that he hasn’t accounted for. | 我是说我们得做一些他预料不到的事 | 
| [08:28] | How are we supposed to find a way to cool down Borman | 我们要怎么想出办法让博尔曼冷静下来 | 
| [08:30] | and take him somewhere DeVoe won’t know about | 然后想一个迪沃预料不到的计划 | 
| [08:32] | with a plan he won’t see coming? | 带他去一个迪沃不知道的地方呢 | 
| [08:36] | Call Lyla. | 打给莱拉 | 
| [08:37] | See if A.R.G.U.S. has anything off the grid. | 看看天眼会是否有隔离外界的东西 | 
| [08:39] | Okay, but even if they do, I mean, what are we going to do | 但就算他们有 我们要怎么解决 | 
| [08:41] | about the other two problems? | 另外两个问题 | 
| [08:51] | War’s over! | 战争结束了 | 
| [08:53] | Bad guys and girls lost. | 坏小子赢了 姑娘们输了 | 
| [08:58] | Nazi regime’s been dismantled. | 纳粹政权已经瓦解 | 
| [09:03] | And the rebellion’s in charge now. | 现在由反抗军掌权了 | 
| [09:07] | Why don’t you turn yourself in? | 你何不自己站出来呢 | 
| [09:09] | Save us the Tom and Jerry. | 这样我们就不必继续猫捉老鼠了 | 
| [09:13] | Find some other misguided cause to get all aggro about. | 把怒火发泄在其他被误导的事上 | 
| [09:24] | Not this knight. | 不能对这位骑士这样 | 
| [09:25] | I will fight until every last one of you | 我会一直战斗 直至你们每一个人 | 
| [09:27] | finds the same fate as my brothers and sisters. | 获得和我的兄弟姐妹同样的命运 | 
| [09:34] | Your timing is impeccable. | 你们来得正是时候 | 
| [09:36] | Your timing is impeccable. | 你们来得正是时候 | 
| [09:39] | We need your help on our Earth. | 我们的地球需要你帮忙 | 
| [09:40] | Right now? I’m kinda busy. | 现在吗 我有点忙 | 
| [09:42] | Doing what? Dying? | 忙什么 忙着死吗 | 
| [09:46] | Touché! | 说得好 | 
| [10:04] | So, you’re trying to stop a guy | 你们要阻止一个 | 
| [10:06] | who thinks he’s smarter than everyone | 认为自己比任何人都聪明的人 | 
| [10:08] | and his true-believer lover, | 而他的那个信徒爱人 | 
| [10:10] | who are hell-bent on achieving their evil machinations at any cost. | 不择手段 不惜一切代价也要实现其邪恶阴谋 | 
| [10:15] | Well, it’s right up my alley. | 正合我意 | 
| [10:16] | Except DeVoe actually is smarter than everyone. | 但是迪沃真的比所有的人都要聪明 | 
| [10:19] | He created 12 meta-humans | 他创造了12个超能力者 | 
| [10:21] | just so he could steal their powers. | 好让他窃取其超能力 | 
| [10:22] | And he left everybody dead in the process. | 但是在这个过程中 他让他们全死了 | 
| [10:24] | Including Ralph Dibny, who was a team member of ours. | 包括拉尔夫·德比 他曾经是我们的一员 | 
| [10:28] | I’m sorry. That’s rough. | 对不起 这肯定很难过 | 
| [10:30] | All these deaths have been rough. | 这些人的死都令人难过 | 
| [10:32] | We can’t dwell on it right now. | 我们现在不能想这件事 | 
| [10:33] | You know, we have to focus | 我们得专心应对 | 
| [10:34] | so DeVoe doesn’t know what we’re doing | 这样迪沃就不知道我们的行动 | 
| [10:36] | and we have a shot at saving Borman. | 我们就有机会救博尔曼 | 
| [10:37] | Which is why we came to you. | 所以我们才来找你 | 
| [10:39] | Oh, I see, and I’m just outside the box enough | 原来只是因为我是个局外人 | 
| [10:42] | to catch DeVoe off-guard. | 能对迪沃出其不意 | 
| [10:44] | That, and we need your cold gun. | 没错 而且我们需要你的冷冻枪 | 
| [10:48] | Oh? For what? | 用来做什么 | 
| [10:50] | We’ve been working on modifying a radiation hazmat suit | 我们一直在尽力改良辐射防护服 | 
| [10:53] | to regulate his internal temperature | 用来调节他体内的温度 | 
| [10:54] | to keep his core from raising to the point of detonation | 在转移他的时候 阻止他的心脏 | 
| [10:57] | during transport. | 上升到达引爆点 | 
| [10:58] | Your cold gun would be our backup. | 你的冷冻枪会是我们的应急措施 | 
| [11:00] | It must be happy hour, and I’m the two-for-one. | 现在肯定是欢乐时光 我算是买一赠一了 | 
| [11:03] | What about your chilly friend? | 你那位冰霜朋友呢 | 
| [11:05] | She doesn’t want in on the fun? | 她不想一起来玩玩吗 | 
| [11:06] | – She’s gone. – That’s too bad. | -她走了 -真可惜 | 
| [11:09] | All right, you get me for 24 hours. | 我给你们24小时的时间 | 
| [11:11] | – Not a minute more. – Wait, why not? | -多一分钟都不行 -等等 为什么 | 
| [11:14] | Because I thought I’d make Ray an honest man. | 因为我想让雷做一个遵守承诺的人 | 
| [11:17] | Tomorrow. | 就在明天 | 
| [11:18] | – You’re getting married? – That’s so exciting! | -你要结婚吗 -太兴奋了 | 
| [11:21] | I figured if you two could make it, | 我觉得要是你俩能成 | 
| [11:22] | – so could we. – What? | -那我们也能 -什么 | 
| [11:24] | – No, we- – I tease. | -不 是我们 -我开玩笑的 | 
| [11:26] | So, where are we moving this guy to? | 那么 咱们要把这人送到哪去 | 
| [11:28] | A.R.G.U.S. has a facility in New Brighton. | 天眼会在新布莱顿有个设施 | 
| [11:30] | High tech, high security-he should be safe there. | 高科技 高安保 他在那里应该很安全 | 
| [11:34] | And how long till you’re done with the suit? | 战衣还有多久能好 | 
| [11:35] | Few more tweaks. | 还剩几个地方 | 
| [11:36] | Okay. I’m gonna go call my dad and let him know the plan. | 好 我去告诉我爸计划详情 | 
| [11:43] | Is that it? Are you done? | 这就是了吗 你搞完了 | 
| [11:44] | Yeah, well, the truth is, | 好吧 说实话 | 
| [11:46] | the first one was the hard part. | 第一顶比较难做出来 | 
| [11:47] | This one is simply, basically following the plan’s… | 这个比较简单 基本就是跟着设计… | 
| [11:50] | Precisely! Let’s take this for a spin, shall we? | 没错 咱们来试验一下吧 | 
| [11:52] | Oh, all right, go ahead. | 好了 开始吧 | 
| [11:54] | Here. Have a seat. | 来吧 坐下 | 
| [12:01] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [12:03] | All right, then I guess… | 好吧 我想… | 
| [12:06] | I trust you. | 我相信你 | 
| [12:09] | No, I know that. | 这个我知道 | 
| [12:11] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始了 | 
| [12:14] | – Connection established. – Hmm, tingles. | -连接上了 -有点痒 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:19] | Kinda feels like my conditioner! | 感觉有点像我的空调 | 
| [12:23] | That’s your synaptic activity enhancing. | 这是你突触体活跃增强 | 
| [12:28] | Boy, is it ever. | 天 真够可以 | 
| [12:29] | It’s like a party in my brain. | 我脑子里跟开派对似的 | 
| [12:31] | I can see why you like this thing so much. | 我理解你为什么这么喜欢这玩意了 | 
| [12:33] | I can feel my neurons firing. | 我都能感觉到神经元在燃烧 | 
| [12:35] | Okay! | 好吧 | 
| [12:38] | Pikachu! | 皮卡丘 | 
| [12:40] | Harry! | 哈里 | 
| [12:42] | – Harry! – Yeah, yeah, yup, yup, yup. | -哈里 -好了 好好好 | 
| [12:46] | Yeah, you know what, I think | 你知道吗 我觉得 | 
| [12:47] | what happened, probably a hyper-limiter valve, that, uh– | 这个样子大概是因为超限额阈值 那个 | 
| [12:50] | Promethium ion diodes. | 钷离子二极管 | 
| [12:51] | – Promethium ion diode, yep. – They overloaded the cap. | -钷离子二极管 对 -让帽子过载了 | 
| [12:54] | – Overloaded. Real bummer. – Oh, well. We tried. | -过载了 真倒霉 -最起码我们试过了 | 
| [12:57] | How the hell’d you get promethium ion diodes? | 你是怎么搞到钷离子二极管的 | 
| [12:59] | Oh, I got ’em. I–in my lab | 我是从 从我实验室里 | 
| [13:02] | on my Earth, had ’em there, but I’m all out, unfortunately. | 在我地球上 那里有 但已经没有了 | 
| [13:06] | We don’t have any here. | 我们这里没有 | 
| [13:07] | It would take us weeks to get some. | 要搞到可要好几周 | 
| [13:09] | Oh, well. Well, you know what, | 那这个就这样吧 | 
| [13:10] | we’ll put in a back order. | 咱们先延期欠着 | 
| [13:13] | I’ll see if I can come up with something else. | 我看看能不能想出点别的 | 
| [13:16] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:18] | I see our scare tactics worked. | 看起来我们的恐吓战术成功了 | 
| [13:20] | They’re going to move the asset as you anticipated. | 他们会按照你的预估移动那东西 | 
| [13:24] | Yes, but unfortunately not to a location I predicted. | 是 但不幸的是与我预测的地点不同 | 
| [13:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [13:42] | Your favorite dress. | 你最喜欢的衣服 | 
| [13:50] | And you chose to wear that now? | 你现在突然想穿了吗 | 
| [13:53] | To please you, my love. | 为了讨好你啊 亲爱的 | 
| [13:56] | What would please me is your understanding | 能讨好我的是你能理解 | 
| [13:59] | of the gravity of our undertaking. | 我们现在事业的重要性 | 
| [14:02] | To right the misguided course of all humanity. | 纠正被误导的人类进程 | 
| [14:06] | I just thought | 我只是想… | 
| [14:09] | You see, again, you thought. | 你看 又是你的想法 | 
| [14:14] | Which led you to this trivial emotion. | 引领你到了这琐碎的情感中 | 
| [14:18] | Now, change into something a bit more appropriate. | 现在去换点更合适的衣服 | 
| [14:23] | Your role, from now until the enlightenment has occurred, | 你的角色 从现在到大悟之道开始 | 
| [14:27] | is as my technician. | 就是遵从我的安排 | 
| [14:33] | Now leave me be so that I can figure out | 现在让我一个人好好思考下 | 
| [14:35] | a way to motivate Team Flash | 如何引导闪电侠小队 | 
| [14:38] | to deliver our quarry to where initially intended. | 将我们的猎物送到原本预期的地点 | 
| [14:49] | All right, look, I think we take Highway 14. | 好吧 我想咱们应该上14号大道 | 
| [14:51] | It’s as rural as we’re going to get. | 没有比这个更乡下的了 | 
| [14:53] | It’s a straight shot to New Brighten. | 而且是直接通向新布莱顿 | 
| [14:54] | Best chance to get Fallout to safety. | 最能保证辐射的安全 | 
| [14:56] | Sounds like a plan, Barry. | 听起来计划不错 巴里 | 
| [14:58] | You know how I feel about plans. | 你知道我对做计划是什么感觉 | 
| [15:00] | Yep. | 是 | 
| [15:01] | This was your team member, right? | 这是你们的一员吗 | 
| [15:03] | Ralph Dibny? | 拉尔夫·德比 | 
| [15:06] | Yeah, Elongated Man. | 是的 伸缩人 | 
| [15:08] | Elongated Man | 伸缩人 | 
| [15:11] | Don’t remember someone with that name | 不记得有叫这个名字的人 | 
| [15:12] | being a part of the fight against the Nazis. | 与我们一同打过纳粹 | 
| [15:15] | No, no, he, um… he wasn’t ready yet. | 没有 他 他当时没准备好 | 
| [15:18] | Ah, a rookie hero. | 一个菜鸟英雄 | 
| [15:21] | So you trained him? | 你训练他了吗 | 
| [15:23] | As much as I could, yeah. | 尽我一切努力 训练了 | 
| [15:25] | Even harder death to take, someone you’ve mentored. | 一个亲手训练之人的死更让人难以接受 | 
| [15:29] | And yet somehow you seem okay, considering this happened, | 但你看起来很平静 尤其是这件事 | 
| [15:32] | what, just a few days ago? | 发生了才过几天 | 
| [15:34] | I am okay. I’m just… | 我没事 我只是 | 
| [15:37] | trying to do what I have to do. | 想着做有必要的事情 | 
| [15:38] | I’m trying to stay on task. | 我想要专注在任务上 | 
| [15:39] | Oh, is that what you’re doing? | 是吗 你是在做这种事啊 | 
| [15:43] | Do you know how many rebels we lost over the years, Barry, | 你知道在我们对抗纳粹混蛋的这些年里 | 
| [15:45] | trying to defeat those Nazi bastards? | 失去了多少反抗军吗 巴里 | 
| [15:49] | – Countless, I’m sure. – Not countless. | -肯定是无数的 -不是无数 | 
| [15:52] | Counted. | 有数 | 
| [15:53] | 18322 18,322. | |
| [15:55] | 3,679 were under my watch. | 3679位在我领导下死亡 | 
| [15:59] | And I felt the weight of each of their deaths. | 我感觉得到他们每个人死亡时的重量 | 
| [16:02] | I still do, some years after they die. | 在他们死后多年我仍能感受到 | 
| [16:06] | – Yeah, look- – The thing I realized | -好吧 你看… -我察觉到 | 
| [16:07] | is that to continue to lead, to be clear-headed, | 要想继续领导 保持清醒 | 
| [16:11] | I had to grieve for those men and women I lost. | 我必须默哀那些失去的男男女女 | 
| [16:14] | So I did. Each and every one. | 所以我就这么做了 为每一个人 | 
| [16:20] | Look, Barry. | 你看 巴里 | 
| [16:21] | You want me to help you move a meta-human nuclear bomb | 你想让我帮助你移动一个超能人体核弹 | 
| [16:24] | that some genius with nearly every meta-power on this board | 躲过某个有着这板上所有超能力的天才 | 
| [16:27] | is after, I will do what I can, | 我会尽我所能 | 
| [16:30] | as long as your head is on straight. | 只要你能够有颗清醒的头脑 | 
| [16:32] | Because if I die before Ray and I get married, | 因为如果我在和雷结婚前死了 | 
| [16:35] | Ray will kill me. | 雷会杀了我 | 
| [16:38] | Suits ready. | 战衣准备好了 | 
| [16:40] | And Fallout is ready at Tracy’s lab. | 辐射也在特蕾西的实验室做好准备了 | 
| [16:42] | So let’s get to Keystone. | 咱们去楔石城吧 | 
| [16:44] | – You good? – I’m good. | -你还好吧 -我很好 | 
| [16:46] | Then let’s go get our guy. | 那就让咱们去接那家伙吧 | 
| [16:52] | Meta-human nuclear bomb… | 超能人体核弹 | 
| [16:54] | Nuclear bomb… | 核弹 | 
| [16:55] | And Fallout is ready at Tracy’s lab… | 辐射也在特蕾西的实验室做好准备了 | 
| [16:57] | Fallout is ready at Tracy’s lab… | 辐射也在特蕾西的实验室做好准备了 | 
| [16:59] | Let’s get to Keystone… | 咱们去楔石城吧 | 
| [17:00] | Let’s get to Keystone… | 咱们去楔石城吧 | 
| [17:01] | Let’s go get our guy… | 那就让咱们去接那家伙吧 | 
| [17:06] | Yes, let’s. | 没错 去吧 | 
| [17:08] | After all, a nuke is a terrible thing to waste. | 毕竟 核弹浪费了可不好 | 
| [17:15] | You’re telling me I have to wear this thing the whole time? | 你是说我得一直穿着这玩意吗 | 
| [17:17] | Yeah, look, that suit protects us from you | 听着 这衣服能保护我们免受你的辐射 | 
| [17:19] | so that we can protect you from the guy | 这样我们就可以保护你 | 
| [17:21] | that’s trying to hunt you down. | 不被那个人抓到 | 
| [17:23] | Why is he after me? | 他为什么要抓我 | 
| [17:24] | Honestly, Neil, we don’t know, but we want to find out | 说实话 尼尔 我们不知道 但我们 | 
| [17:26] | as much as you do. | 和你一样想找出原因 | 
| [17:27] | And we will. Trust me. | 而且我们会的 相信我 | 
| [17:29] | Saved me once, Flash, | 你救过我一次 闪电侠 | 
| [17:31] | I trust you to do it again. | 相信你会再救我一次的 | 
| [17:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [17:36] | I whipped up this cocktail | 我做的鸡尾酒 | 
| [17:37] | of atomized DTPA and potassium iodide. | 里面有雾化的二乙基三胺五乙酸和碘化钾 | 
| [17:40] | It should flood our thyroids | 会让我们的甲状腺充满 | 
| [17:42] | with enough non-radioactive iodine | 足够的非放射性碘 | 
| [17:43] | so that if our containment suit doesn’t work, | 如果我们的制服失效了 | 
| [17:45] | it should offer us some protection from radiation. | 它能给我们提供一些防辐射保护 | 
| [17:49] | Some protection, how vaguely reassuring. | 一些保护 真是敷衍的安慰 | 
| [17:54] | – How long will this last? – Two, three hours max. | -能持续多久 -两小时 最多三小时 | 
| [17:57] | You’d better get going. | 你们最好开始行动了 | 
| [17:59] | All right. Let’s just go over the plan one more time, okay? | 好 我们再重复一遍计划 好吗 | 
| [18:01] | I’m going to be running ahead of the truck, | 我会在货车前面跑 | 
| [18:02] | scouting the route for any signs of trouble. | 侦查路上有没有出问题的迹象 | 
| [18:04] | Right, I will be at S.T.A.R. Labs | 我会在尖端科研实验室 | 
| [18:06] | tracking any pocket dimension en route. | 追踪路上的任何口袋维度 | 
| [18:07] | And I’ll be in the truck with Neil | 我和尼尔一起在货车里 | 
| [18:09] | monitoring his vitals and rads. | 监控他的生命体征和辐射指数 | 
| [18:11] | With me at the ready, | 我会准备好 | 
| [18:12] | in case our meta of mass destruction here goes all mushroom cloud. | 以防我们的超破坏性超能力者造成蘑菇云 | 
| [18:16] | – No offense. – And I’ll be driving. | -无意冒犯 -我来开车 | 
| [18:18] | And reciting every prayer that Cecile’s ever taught me. | 同时背诵塞西尔教给我的所有祷告 | 
| [18:21] | I might join you. | 我可能会和你一起祈祷 | 
| [18:23] | Look, guys, I know DeVoe’s hit us pretty hard, | 各位 我知道迪沃给我们带来了沉重打击 | 
| [18:25] | but right now let’s just– | 但是现在我们 | 
| [18:27] | let’s try to forget what he’s taken from us, | 先忘掉他从我们这里夺走了什么 | 
| [18:28] | and stay focused on taking something from him | 集中精力去夺取他的东西 | 
| [18:30] | by getting Neil safely to A.R.G.U.S. | 把尼尔安全送到天眼会 | 
| [18:32] | We do that, whatever DeVoe has planned falls apart. | 我们做到这一点 迪沃的计划就失败了 | 
| [18:35] | Winning this battle may just win us this war. | 赢得这场战斗有望帮助我们赢得整场战争 | 
| [18:37] | Hear, hear! | 说得真好 | 
| [18:38] | Let’s all make sure we keep our heads in the game. | 我们在这场游戏中保持专注 | 
| [18:41] | So we can stay safe out there. | 就能保证自己的安全 | 
| [18:47] | I know what that was about. | 我知道这意味着什么 | 
| [18:49] | It was a good speech, Barry. | 演讲很不错 巴里 | 
| [18:51] | Just making sure you heard it, didn’t just give it. | 想确保你也听到了 而不只是说给别人听 | 
| [18:54] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 | 
| [18:55] | If you don’t confront your feelings, | 要是你不能控制好自己的感情 | 
| [18:57] | they will confront you. | 它们就会控制你 | 
| [19:06] | All clear on my end. | 我这里什么都没看到 | 
| [19:07] | There’s no pocket dimension activity in the area. | 这一地区没有口袋维度活动 | 
| [19:10] | Roads are looking good too. Joe? | 道路也没有问题 乔 | 
| [19:12] | Yeah, the rig is secure. | 装备安全 | 
| [19:15] | – Caitlyn? – Rads are good. | -凯特琳 -辐射指数良好 | 
| [19:17] | Heartbeat regular. | 心跳正常 | 
| [19:25] | On Earth-X, we have a saying. | 在地球X 我们有一句谚语 | 
| [19:26] | If you laugh out loud, you got to share the joke. | 如果你笑出声的话 就得分享这个笑话 | 
| [19:29] | Byproduct of living on an Earth | 这是生活在一个 | 
| [19:31] | where joy is a scarce commodity. | 缺少乐趣的地球上的副产品 | 
| [19:35] | It’s a post-it note from Killer Frost. | 这是冰霜杀手留下的便利贴 | 
| [19:38] | It’s how we talk. Talked. | 我们这样交流 曾经这样 | 
| [19:41] | Broke the thermostat again. I think it hates me. | 又把温控器弄坏了 我想它恨我 | 
| [19:45] | It’s cute. | 真可爱 | 
| [19:46] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 | 
| [19:47] | It’s not that… it’s just that… | 并不是 只是 | 
| [19:51] | we were starting to become close lately. | 我们刚刚开始变得亲密起来 | 
| [19:55] | And I know how crazy that sounds | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 | 
| [19:57] | considering we’re talking about someone | 鉴于我们在谈论的这个人 | 
| [19:58] | who actually lived inside of me. | 事实上活在我的身体里 | 
| [20:00] | I’m on an alt-Earth transporting a human bomb | 我正在外地球运输人体炸弹 | 
| [20:03] | with an escort that can literally run back to the future. | 和一支可以去到未来的护卫队一起 | 
| [20:06] | Your story is the least crazy thing I’ve heard all day. | 你的故事是我这一天听到的最不疯狂的事了 | 
| [20:10] | One thing’s for sure. | 有一件事可以确定 | 
| [20:12] | I will miss those little notes. | 我会想念这些小纸条的 | 
| [20:14] | Alter-ego or not, | 不管她是不是另一个你 | 
| [20:15] | it’s okay to miss someone we’ve lost. | 怀念我们失去的人是很正常的 | 
| [20:20] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 | 
| [20:21] | Good. His rads are low, | 很好 他的辐射指数很低 | 
| [20:22] | vitals seem stable. | 生命体征平稳 | 
| [20:23] | I gave him a sedative, and it seems to be working. | 我给他打了镇定剂 看起来起效了 | 
| [20:26] | Okay, good, we’re almost there– | 好 我们快到了 | 
| [20:27] | Guys, there’s pocket dimension activity. | 各位 发现口袋维度活动 | 
| [20:42] | – Dad! – I’m trapped in here. | -爸爸 -我被困住了 | 
| [20:44] | The door’s unlocked, but– | 门没有锁 但是 | 
| [20:46] | but it’s just like– it weighs a ton. | 但是很重 | 
| [20:50] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 | 
| [20:50] | – Iris? – Dad? | -爱瑞丝 -爸爸 | 
| [20:52] | The comms are out. It’s DeVoe. | 通讯器坏了 是迪沃 | 
| [20:55] | He’s here? | 他在这里吗 | 
| [21:08] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 | 
| [21:11] | As usual, you’re a step behind me. | 像往常一样 你比我晚了一步 | 
| [21:13] | Yay, puns. | 这是双关语 | 
| [21:15] | You Earth-1 villains sure are a hoot. | 你们地球一的反派真有趣 | 
| [21:18] | You have no idea, Mr. Snart. | 超乎你的想象 史纳特先生 | 
| [21:21] | You’re not taking Fallout. | 你没去抓辐射 | 
| [21:22] | I can, and I will, if not here and now, | 我能 而且我会的 不是现在在这里 | 
| [21:25] | then after your top-secret transfer to A.R.G.U.S. | 就是等你把他绝密转移到天眼会之后 | 
| [21:29] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:32] | Remember? | 记得吗 | 
| [21:33] | Good, I won’t have to feel guilty about doing this. | 很好 我不用为这样做感到愧疚了 | 
| [21:49] | Well, that de-escalated quickly. | 这招真厉害 | 
| [21:51] | The miniscule sound waves | 你这个小玩具 | 
| [21:53] | produced by that toy trinket of yours | 发出的微小声波 | 
| [21:55] | are far too weak for this new body of mine. | 对我这具新宿体来说太弱了 | 
| [21:59] | What a gift Mr. Dibny provided. | 德比先生的礼物真好 | 
| [22:02] | Well, it was a gift in a manner of speaking. | 在某种意义上来说这的确是个礼物 | 
| [22:05] | Right, rookie? | 不是吗 菜鸟 | 
| [22:16] | Barry. | 巴里 | 
| [22:17] | Why such turmoil in your mind, Mr. Allen? | 你的思维为什么如此混乱 艾伦先生 | 
| [22:21] | Allow me to ease your pain. | 让我来减轻你的痛苦 | 
| [22:34] | That’s it! I’m leaving! | 够了 我要走了 | 
| [22:37] | No, no, no, I need you to stay here | 不行 你得呆在这 | 
| [22:38] | and calm down. Neil, wait! | 保持冷静 尼尔 等等 | 
| [22:43] | I want you all to listen to me very carefully, | 我要你们每个人认真听我讲话 | 
| [22:45] | and hopefully I won’t have to raise my voice. | 希望我不需要提高音量 | 
| [22:48] | This truck is now mine. | 这辆卡车现在归我了 | 
| [22:54] | We really have no way of finding Joe and Caitlyn? | 我们真的没法找到乔和凯特琳吗 | 
| [22:56] | Not even by tracking Fallout? | 追踪辐射也不行吗 | 
| [22:58] | That hazmat suit is hiding his radiation signature. | 那套防护服屏蔽了他的辐射指数 | 
| [23:01] | So the satellite can’t even find him | 所以卫星定位不到他 | 
| [23:03] | unless he heats up. | 除非他变热 | 
| [23:04] | Okay, well, what do you know about | 关于劳蕾尔·兰斯的二重身 | 
| [23:06] | Laurel Lance’s doppelganger? | 你都知道些什么 | 
| [23:07] | And why was she hunting you? | 她为什么追你 | 
| [23:08] | That was Siren-X, | 那是海妖X | 
| [23:10] | all that’s left of the Reichsmen. | 德意志军团的残余力量 | 
| [23:12] | An elite assassin gone mad, | 一个失去理智的的精英杀手 | 
| [23:13] | and she is relentless. | 而且她很残忍 | 
| [23:16] | Carried a torch for Dark Arrow, unrequited, | 暗恋着黑箭 不求回报的 | 
| [23:19] | so she’s none too pleased with those responsible | 所以她对于对他的死负有责任的人 | 
| [23:21] | for his death, present company included. | 都不太友好 包括现在的公司 | 
| [23:24] | So she has the same powers as Black Siren? | 所以她的超能力和黑海妖一样吗 | 
| [23:28] | The Laurel Lance of Earth-2. | 地球2的劳蕾尔·兰斯 | 
| [23:30] | And Earth-1’s Laurel Lance… | 那地球1的劳蕾尔·兰斯 | 
| [23:32] | She died. | 她死了 | 
| [23:33] | She was the second Black Canary after her sister, | 她是她姐姐之后的第二位黑金丝雀 | 
| [23:36] | who also died and came back, | 那位也是死了之后回来了 | 
| [23:37] | but as White Canary, cause– | 但名字是白金丝雀 因为… | 
| [23:39] | – Cisco. – It’s complicated. | -西斯科 -这很复杂 | 
| [23:41] | Right. Doppelganger confusion aside, | 对 二重身的疑惑先放一放 | 
| [23:43] | Siren-X has my cold-gun and a nuke, | 海妖X现在有我的冷冻枪和核武器 | 
| [23:46] | and her thirst for vengeance won’t prevent her | 而且现在她复仇的渴望无法阻止她 | 
| [23:48] | from using either one on me or all of you now. | 用其中任何一样对付我或你们 | 
| [23:54] | Hey, are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定自己还好吗 | 
| [23:57] | – I’m fine. – I’m just a little worried. | -我没事 -我只是有些担心 | 
| [23:59] | It seemed like she got the jump on you out there. | 看上去当时她抢先了一步 | 
| [24:00] | She didn’t. She just caught me off-guard. | 不是 只是我当时没防备 | 
| [24:02] | And why does it matter right now? | 而且现在这有什么重要 | 
| [24:03] | We don’t even know where Joe and Caitlyn are. | 我们都不知道乔和凯特琳在哪里 | 
| [24:05] | – I– – Cisco, will you just | -我… -西斯科 你能不能 | 
| [24:06] | – see if Harry has any ideas? – I’m on it. | -看看哈里有主意没 -我去问 | 
| [24:09] | Just watch the satellites like a hawk. | 保持警觉盯着卫星 | 
| [24:12] | Leo, what exactly happened out there? | 莱昂 当时到底发生什么了 | 
| [24:15] | Oh, just your typical deadly combat | 只是典型的两个来自不同地球的 | 
| [24:18] | between two metas from multiple earths. | 超能力者之间的殊死搏斗 | 
| [24:20] | Leonard. | 莱昂纳多 | 
| [24:22] | – I’ll go talk to him. – Thank you. | -我去和他谈谈 -谢谢 | 
| [24:27] | Where is it? | 它在哪 | 
| [24:29] | Hey, Ramon, wh–what are you doing? | 拉蒙 你在干什么 | 
| [24:31] | A Nazi Laurel Lance just kidnapped Caitlyn and Joe. | 一个纳粹版的劳蕾尔·兰斯绑架了凯特琳和乔 | 
| [24:34] | We’re going to make this thing work, | 得让这玩意儿派上用场 | 
| [24:35] | and we’re going to make it work now. | 我们现在就要用上它 | 
| [24:36] | Okay, well, we can’t. We can’t, | 不行 我们办不到 | 
| [24:38] | I still haven’t found a replacement for that– | 我还没有找到一个可以替代它… | 
| [24:42] | where did you get that? | 你在哪里弄到的 | 
| [24:43] | I found this in one of the cubes Gypsy sent me. | 在吉普赛给我的一个魔方里找到的 | 
| [24:45] | How clever of you. You know what, Ramon? | 真聪明 你知道吗 拉蒙 | 
| [24:47] | It’s still not going to work. It’s not gonna work. | 这还是没用的 | 
| [24:49] | – Why? – Because it’s not gonna work. | -为什么 -因为就是没用 | 
| [24:50] | Okay? Because it’s a waste of time. | 好吗 因为这是浪费时间 | 
| [24:51] | Because I said so! That’s why! | 因为我说了 这就是原因 | 
| [24:53] | – Well, in that case– – Listen, Ramon– | -那样的话 -拉蒙 | 
| [24:54] | Our friends’ lives are at stake. | 我们的朋友命悬一线 | 
| [24:56] | – You don’t– – Look! | -你不能… -听好 | 
| [24:57] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 我不知道你怎么了 | 
| [24:59] | but if you’re not going to help me with this thing, I– | 如果你不帮我 我… | 
| [25:01] | What– | 我去 | 
| [25:05] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这么做 | 
| [25:08] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 | 
| [25:13] | The cap did this? | 这是帽子干的吗 | 
| [25:17] | And dark matter. | 还有暗物质 | 
| [25:21] | You used dark matter? | 你用了暗物质 | 
| [25:22] | I used dark matter. It–look, Ramon. | 我用了暗物质 拉蒙 | 
| [25:24] | It was the only way. | 这是唯一的选择 | 
| [25:25] | The only way to do what? | 唯一的什么选择 | 
| [25:26] | Fry your synapses? | 烧掉你的神经元吗 | 
| [25:28] | Harry, you promised me. | 哈里 你跟我保证过 | 
| [25:30] | I know I promised you, I promised you. | 我知道我保证过 | 
| [25:33] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [25:35] | Harry, how could you be so stupid? | 哈里 你怎么能这么傻 | 
| [25:38] | – ‘Cause I felt so stupid! – We all feel stupid right now! | -因为我觉得自己傻 -我们现在都觉得自己很傻 | 
| [25:41] | Yes, but you’re Vibe, Allen’s the Flash. | 是 但你是震波 艾伦是闪电侠 | 
| [25:43] | Who am I? | 我是什么 | 
| [25:45] | My only job | 我唯一能做的 | 
| [25:47] | is to be smarter | 就是聪明过 | 
| [25:49] | than all the villains who want to hurt this team, | 所有想要伤害小队成员的坏人 | 
| [25:51] | and without that, I’m nothing. | 这都做不到 我就是废物 | 
| [25:53] | I’m about to lose the only part of me | 我就要失去对于这个小队而言 | 
| [25:56] | that has any value to this team, | 自己唯一的价值了 | 
| [25:57] | the only part of me that matters. | 我唯一有点用处的地方了 | 
| [26:00] | And so, yeah, I destroyed the cap. | 所以是的 我毁了帽子 | 
| [26:02] | So that you wouldn’t make the same mistake I did. | 为了你不要犯跟我同样的错误 | 
| [26:09] | This should not be happening. | 不该这样的 | 
| [26:14] | Perhaps you miscalculated. | 也许你计算错误 | 
| [26:16] | I calculated everything. | 一切我都计算在握 | 
| [26:18] | The Flash’s involvement with the bus meta, | 闪电侠参与了巴士超能力者的过程 | 
| [26:21] | the recruitment of Snart’s doppelganger, | 史纳特的二重身的回归 | 
| [26:24] | even the arrival of the Earth-X banshee. | 甚至地球X的女妖的到来 | 
| [26:27] | Every event occurred exactly as I predicted. | 每件事的发生和我预期的一摸一样 | 
| [26:32] | Except the outcome! | 除了结果 | 
| [26:34] | You were supposed to defeat Siren-X? | 你应该打败海妖X吗 | 
| [26:36] | No. | 不是 | 
| [26:38] | The Flash was, but… | 闪电侠应该击败她 但… | 
| [26:40] | Barry Allen just stood there, frozen. | 巴里·艾伦就站在那里 一动不动 | 
| [26:44] | And now I’ve lost my only nuclear meta | 现在我失去了唯一的核能超能力者 | 
| [26:47] | because The Flash failed! | 就因为闪电侠失败了 | 
| [26:49] | Why? Why did he fail? | 他为什么会失败 | 
| [26:53] | Perhaps there were variables that we just did not consider. | 也许有我们没考虑到的变量 | 
| [26:57] | As I already explained, there is no variable | 我已经解释过了 没有任何变量 | 
| [27:01] | beyond my examination. | 超出了我的计算 | 
| [27:04] | Even less apparent. | 即使没那么明显 | 
| [27:06] | The last time Barry Allen saw you, | 上次巴里·艾伦见到你 | 
| [27:08] | you took the life of his close friend, | 你夺去了他挚友的生命 | 
| [27:10] | and now he sees you and he pauses. | 现在他看到你 愣住了 | 
| [27:13] | You really don’t see it? | 你真没看到吗 | 
| [27:14] | You can calculate near-infinite outcomes | 你能计算出多个地球间 | 
| [27:16] | across multiple Earths, but you cannot account | 近无限多的结果 但却不能算出 | 
| [27:19] | for how someone is feeling. | 别人的感受 | 
| [27:36] | What’d you see out there, Barry? | 你当时看到了什么 巴里 | 
| [27:39] | When you froze up? | 愣在那里的时候 | 
| [27:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没看到 | 
| [27:42] | You just got two of your teammates captured | 当时你让两个队友被俘 | 
| [27:44] | and almost got me killed. | 还差点害我送命 | 
| [27:46] | So either you explain what happened or I leave. | 所以你不解释下原因我不会走的 | 
| [27:51] | – I saw Ralph. – Mm, I warned you. | -我看到拉尔夫了 -我警告过你 | 
| [27:53] | He is messing with your head. | 他会扰乱你的大脑 | 
| [27:55] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是那样 | 
| [27:56] | Do I miss him? Yes. | 我想他吗 是的 | 
| [27:58] | Do I regret what happened? Of course. | 我对当时的事后悔吗 当然 | 
| [28:00] | But I don’t need lessons in loss. | 但我不需要在失去中汲取教训 | 
| [28:02] | What I need to do right now is lead my team. | 我现在要做的是领导好队伍 | 
| [28:04] | Well, you’re gonna lead them to their deaths | 如果你处理不好这事 | 
| [28:05] | if you don’t deal with this. | 你就会把他们领导向坟墓 | 
| [28:06] | Back off, Leo. | 走开 莱昂 | 
| [28:07] | You need to grieve him, Barry. | 你得默哀他 巴里 | 
| [28:09] | Grief is a luxury I don’t have time for. | 默哀太奢侈了 我没时间 | 
| [28:11] | – Make time! – I can’t! | -挤出时间 -我不能 | 
| [28:14] | Not… | 不能是 | 
| [28:16] | Ralph, not right now. | 拉尔夫 不能是现在 | 
| [28:21] | So we’ve finally reached the core. | 所以我们终于接近核心了 | 
| [28:26] | You don’t want to grieve this wound. | 你不想面对这种伤痛 | 
| [28:28] | So Ralph’s death must be different | 所以拉尔夫的死一定和你曾经 | 
| [28:32] | from all the other losses you’ve experienced, but why? | 经历过的失去不同 但为什么呢 | 
| [28:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [28:37] | Barry, trust me. | 巴里 相信我 | 
| [28:38] | There is no outrunning grief. | 跑得再快也躲不开悲伤 | 
| [28:44] | If that was a pun, I’m sorry. | 我不是有意讽刺你 抱歉 | 
| [28:57] | Run, run! | 跑 快跑 | 
| [29:04] | CCPD, home of the brave | 中城警局 勇敢者的家园 | 
| [29:08] | land of the dead. | 死亡的大地 | 
| [29:13] | Killing all these people | 把这些人都杀死 | 
| [29:14] | won’t bring back your regime. | 你的朝代也回不来了 | 
| [29:16] | No, it won’t. | 确实不能 | 
| [29:17] | But decimating your so-called officers | 但屠杀你们这些所谓的警员 | 
| [29:19] | will make it a hell of a lot more even. | 能让这里更接近我的目标 | 
| [29:21] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会保证的 | 
| [29:23] | – Remove your helmet. – What? | -摘下头盔 -什么 | 
| [29:26] | Take it off! | 快摘下来 | 
| [29:39] | CCPD. Why would she take him there? | 中城警局 她为什么要带他来这儿 | 
| [29:42] | We destroyed her protectors. | 我们毁了她的保护者 | 
| [29:44] | Maybe she wants to do the same to us. | 也许她想以其人之道还治其人之身 | 
| [29:45] | Harry, we need eyes. | 哈里 我们需要看监控 | 
| [29:46] | You know what? Why don’t you let me take care of it, all right? | 要不你就交给我处理吧 好吗 | 
| [29:49] | You keep an eye on the RADS. | 你看好拉德计量 | 
| [29:51] | Leo, we’re on. | 莱昂 到我们了 | 
| [29:52] | Barry, I’m always on. | 巴里 我从不懈怠的 | 
| [29:54] | – Oh wait, I need a– – Oh, got you. | -等等 我需要… -给你备好了 | 
| [29:57] | Thank you, Iris. | 谢谢你 爱瑞丝 | 
| [30:03] | How much time do we have left on the injection? | 注射还剩下多少时间 | 
| [30:05] | Not enough. | 不够多了 | 
| [30:25] | Barry! | 巴里 | 
| [30:26] | This is for destroying my world! | 这一下报你毁了我的世界之仇 | 
| [30:33] | – 7,000 RADS. – And climbing. | -7000拉德 -还在上升 | 
| [30:35] | Guys, you gotta cool him down. | 各位 你们必须给他降温 | 
| [30:53] | 8,000 RADS and climbing. | 8000拉德 还在上升 | 
| [30:56] | Flash, get up. Get up! | 闪电侠 站起来 站起来 | 
| [31:00] | Flash, people are going to die, Flash. | 闪电侠 人们就要死了 闪电侠 | 
| [31:04] | I’m not ready to die. | 我还没准备好去死呢 | 
| [31:05] | Rise up. Let me train you. | 站起来 让我训练你 | 
| [31:07] | – Train me? – Fight it, all right? | -训练我 -快反抗 | 
| [31:09] | Fight it! I’ll save you. | 快反抗 我会来救你的 | 
| [31:11] | Flash, Flash! | 闪电侠 闪电侠 | 
| [31:13] | You have to deal with the pain! | 你必须处理痛苦 | 
| [31:16] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:18] | Can’t get away from what’s inside you, | 你逃不开你的内心 | 
| [31:20] | so stop trying! | 所以别逃了 | 
| [31:22] | Flash! | 闪电侠 | 
| [31:25] | 9,000 rads. | 9000拉德 | 
| [31:27] | The whole place is gonna blow. | 马上就要爆炸了 | 
| [31:29] | Flash! | 闪电侠 | 
| [31:31] | Wasn’t your fault! | 那不是你的错 | 
| [31:32] | Ralph, I’ll save you! | 拉尔夫 我会救你的 | 
| [31:35] | You already did, Barry. | 你已经救了我 巴里 | 
| [31:54] | He’s burning up! | 他就要爆发了 | 
| [31:58] | Time to get cold-blooded. | 该给你降降温了 | 
| [32:04] | 8,000 rads. | 8000拉德 | 
| [32:10] | 7,000 rads. | 7000拉德 | 
| [32:12] | Keep icing him, it’s working. | 继续用冰冻枪喷他 有效果 | 
| [32:18] | And dropping. | 还在下降 | 
| [32:27] | He’s contained. | 他已被控制 | 
| [32:29] | They did it. | 他们成功了 | 
| [32:38] | Where’s the Flash? | 闪电侠在哪里 | 
| [32:47] | Barry. What’s going on, Barry? | 巴里 怎么了 巴里 | 
| [32:51] | He trusted me, Joe. | 他信任我 乔 | 
| [32:53] | I let him down. | 我让他失望了 | 
| [32:56] | Ralph, | 拉尔夫 | 
| [32:58] | I’m the reason he’s dead. | 他是因为我才死的 | 
| [33:00] | – No. – No. | -不是 -就是 | 
| [33:01] | – No. – I failed him, I… | -不是 -我辜负了他 我… | 
| [33:04] | He was my responsibility. | 我该为他负责的 | 
| [33:05] | Now he’s gone. | 现在他走了 | 
| [33:09] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [33:18] | So we’re sure that Fallout is secure? | 我们能确保辐射被控制住了吗 | 
| [33:21] | Well, Lyla said she had some people | 莱拉说她有些人 | 
| [33:22] | who would be very interested | 对帮助博尔曼控制他的能力 | 
| [33:23] | in helping Borman control his powers. | 非常感兴趣 | 
| [33:25] | She took him to a different A.R.G.U.S. Black-ops site | 她把他带去了另一个天眼会的秘密行动队 | 
| [33:27] | – way off the grid. – How far off the grid? | -远离一切监控 -有多远离 | 
| [33:29] | Like, it would take Jack Ryan | 远到 杰克·莱恩得演上 | 
| [33:31] | two Tom Clancy novels to find him. | 两部汤姆·克兰西小说才能找到 | 
| [33:33] | I got to say, on any Earth, | 我得说 不管在哪个地球 | 
| [33:35] | Snarts have style. Perfect fit. | 史纳特都风姿出众 非常合身 | 
| [33:38] | Thought you could do something with it. | 就知道你有办法穿出彩来 | 
| [33:40] | – You wear it well. – Thank you. | -你穿着很好看 -谢谢 | 
| [33:42] | You sure you can’t come to the wedding? | 你们真的不能来参加婚礼吗 | 
| [33:43] | I could put all of you | 我能安排你们 | 
| [33:44] | at a table with Ray’s uncle Skip. | 都和雷的叔叔斯基普坐一桌 | 
| [33:46] | He murders the Macarena. | 他杀了玛卡雷娜 | 
| [33:48] | Yeah, DeVoe’s still out there. | 迪沃还逍遥法外呢 | 
| [33:50] | Suit yourselves. | 随你们便吧 | 
| [33:51] | But if you’re looking for a place to honeymoon, | 但如果你想找个地方度蜜月 | 
| [33:53] | our Earth has some pretty spectacular spots. | 我们的地球有几处美不胜收的地方 | 
| [33:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [33:57] | That is an inter-dimensional extrapolator. | 那是一个跨纬度的外推器 | 
| [33:59] | It makes small-scale breaches. | 能产生小尺度的缺口 | 
| [34:01] | You know, in case Ray’s uncle Skip | 以防万一 雷的叔叔斯基普 | 
| [34:03] | wants to see how the other half lives. | 想看看另一半是怎么生活的 | 
| [34:05] | Oh, well, look at that. | 真是厉害 | 
| [34:06] | Something old, something new, | 一点新 一点旧 | 
| [34:07] | something borrowed, something navy. | 一点借来的 一点蓝 | 
| [34:11] | We’re gonna miss you, Leo. | 我们会想你的 莱昂 | 
| [34:13] | Gonna miss you, too, Caitlyn. | 我也会想你的 凯特琳 | 
| [34:14] | You’re quite the badass, you know. | 你可真是不简单 | 
| [34:16] | Enough to make your alter-ego proud. | 足够让另一个你骄傲了 | 
| [34:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:20] | Detective West, | 韦斯特警探 | 
| [34:21] | I know my Earth-1 counterpart | 我知道地球一上的我 | 
| [34:23] | gave you a lot of headaches. | 没少给你找麻烦 | 
| [34:24] | Hopefully I’ve begun to make up for that. | 希望我能弥补一二 | 
| [34:26] | Man, you prevented a nuke from leveling the city. | 兄弟 你阻止了核弹炸平这座城市 | 
| [34:31] | We’re good. | 我们两清了 | 
| [34:34] | Cisco, I’m really gonna miss that hair. | 西斯科 我会想念你头发的 | 
| [34:39] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [34:40] | Iris West-Allen, | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 | 
| [34:41] | thank you for helping me | 谢谢你帮我 | 
| [34:43] | take down Nazi scum, again. | 再一次打倒了那个纳粹人渣 | 
| [34:46] | You’re welcome, again. | 再说一次 不客气 | 
| [34:50] | And then there was one. | 然后还有一个人 | 
| [34:53] | I could see why the other Snart | 我明白为什么另一个史纳特 | 
| [34:55] | turned over a new leaf and joined the good guys. | 重新开始 加入了好人的一方 | 
| [34:59] | You treat everyone around you with kindness | 你对身边的所有人都非常友善 | 
| [35:01] | and respect. | 非常尊敬 | 
| [35:03] | Just remember to do the same for yourself, | 要记得也要这样对待自己 | 
| [35:06] | every once in a while. | 时不时的对自己好一点 | 
| [35:08] | Thanks for helping me push through. | 谢谢你帮我度过悲伤 | 
| [35:10] | Anytime, Barry. | 小意思 巴里 | 
| [35:14] | Don’t be a stranger. | 不要变成陌生人 | 
| [35:18] | Oh, you never know. | 世事难料 | 
| [35:30] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:32] | I know last night was pretty rough. | 我知道昨晚很难熬 | 
| [35:34] | I’ll tell you about it when we see Dr. Finkle. | 等我们见了分克医生再说 | 
| [35:37] | We’re seeing Dr. Finkle? | 我们要见分克医生吗 | 
| [35:38] | Yeah, I gave her a call. | 是的 我已经预约了 | 
| [35:50] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [35:54] | Hauling a nuclear meta across the state, | 带着核超能力者一路奔波 | 
| [35:57] | getting kidnapped by a screeching psychopath, | 被尖啸的疯子挟持 | 
| [35:59] | and helping to save the city. | 又拯救了这座城市 | 
| [36:00] | I’d say that’s pretty impressive | 要我说对于一个失去了 | 
| [36:02] | for someone without a meta other half to lean on. | 半个超能力者的人来说 挺厉害的 | 
| [36:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:06] | You know, the thing I realized yesterday | 昨天我才发现 | 
| [36:08] | is even though I can live without Killer Frost, | 即使我可以过没有冰霜杀手的生活 | 
| [36:12] | I don’t think I want to. | 我也不想那么做 | 
| [36:13] | Run some more tests, find out for sure. | 再测试几次看看 | 
| [36:15] | – I already did. – And? | -已经测过了 -结果呢 | 
| [36:17] | I’ve been too afraid to find out. | 我还不敢看 | 
| [36:19] | Let’s find out together. | 那我们就一起看 | 
| [36:25] | What does it say? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [36:27] | It says the reason dark matter | 这个意思是 我的身体之所以 | 
| [36:29] | isn’t registering in my body is because there is none. | 不能吸收暗物质的原因是因为没有暗物质 | 
| [36:32] | So she’s gone? | 所以她是消失了吗 | 
| [36:35] | It says there’s still another cryogenic anomaly | 这里显示还有另外一股低温异常 | 
| [36:38] | in my DNA. | 存在于我的DNA中 | 
| [36:39] | Killer Frost is still a part of you. | 冰霜杀手还在你体内 | 
| [36:41] | I just have to figure out how to get her to appear. | 我只需要找出让她显现的办法 | 
| [36:51] | You going somewhere? | 你要出门吗 | 
| [36:54] | Yeah, matter of fact I’m gonna go visit my daughter | 是的 我要趁着意识还清醒 | 
| [36:56] | while I’m still of somewhat sound mind. | 去见见我女儿 | 
| [36:59] | It’s not like I can help you guys around here anyway. | 反正我留在这里也帮不了你们 | 
| [37:01] | Cause that is the only part of you that matters, | 因为这是你残存的记忆中 | 
| [37:04] | – that mind of yours. – Exactly. | -唯一关心的事 -没错 | 
| [37:07] | Is that why Jesse turned out so great? | 所以杰西才会这么优秀吗 | 
| [37:10] | Yep. No, I don’t know. | 或许吧 我也不知道 | 
| [37:12] | What’s your point? | 你究竟想说什么 | 
| [37:14] | Jesse Quick, superhero, scientist… | 杰西·快客 超级英雄 科学家… | 
| [37:16] | Yeah, I know who she is. | 这些我都知道 | 
| [37:17] | All around wonderful person, | 完美得无可挑剔 | 
| [37:18] | she turned out that way because… | 她这么优秀是因为… | 
| [37:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [37:23] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 | 
| [37:25] | You told me you were about to lose | 你跟我说你就要失去 | 
| [37:27] | the only part of you that has value. | 唯一有价值的东西了 | 
| [37:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 没错 | 
| [37:30] | Raising Jesse? | 抚养出杰西吗 | 
| [37:33] | Raising a kid that turns out like that. | 抚养出一个如此优秀的孩子 | 
| [37:36] | That takes a lot more than intelligence. | 需要的不仅仅是智慧 | 
| [37:39] | If you asked her, I’m pretty sure she’d tell you | 如果你去问她 我可以肯定她会告诉你 | 
| [37:41] | learning quadratic equations at age five | 五岁就能跟着数学痴父亲 | 
| [37:44] | from her math-obsessed father | 学解二次方程 | 
| [37:45] | wasn’t nearly as important to her as having a dad | 远远没有父亲对她的守护 | 
| [37:48] | who was there for her and who gave a damn. | 和关爱重要 | 
| [37:52] | So, my point is… | 所以我想说的是… | 
| [37:53] | Well-taken. | 说得好 | 
| [37:58] | So now what? | 所以现在怎么做 | 
| [38:00] | Sit around and wait until I regress to a simpleton? | 坐下来等我变成一个傻子吗 | 
| [38:02] | Now we figure out a way to fix you. | 现在我们来寻找治愈你的方法 | 
| [38:04] | Just like you did when Barry lost his speed. | 就像巴里失去神速力时你所做的 | 
| [38:05] | We find a way to… | 我们要想办法… | 
| [38:08] | jump start your brain. | 重启你的大脑 | 
| [38:10] | But this is the hard part, | 但难就难在 | 
| [38:10] | ’cause it’s gonna take all of us to do it, | 这需要我们所有人通力合作 | 
| [38:13] | which means… you have to tell the team. | 所以… 你必须向大家坦白 | 
| [38:16] | I gotta tell the team. | 我会告诉大家 | 
| [38:20] | Yeah, I know you’re right, but… | 我知道你说得没错 但是… | 
| [38:24] | maybe not today. | 今天不行 | 
| [38:32] | When you’re ready. | 随时都可以 | 
| [38:37] | – Ramon. – Yeah? | -拉蒙 -怎么 | 
| [38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:51] | I knew Ralph since… | 我认识拉尔夫是在… | 
| [38:53] | I was a rookie on the force. | 我刚获得神速力的时候 | 
| [38:57] | And all that time, I thought I knew | 一直以来我都自认为 | 
| [38:59] | exactly what kind of person he was. | 很了解他 | 
| [39:03] | Why is that? | 为什么这么觉得 | 
| [39:04] | We just never saw things the same way, you know? | 我们的意见从来没有一致过 | 
| [39:08] | I was raised to believe that people are good. | 我一直都被教导人性本善 | 
| [39:13] | And Ralph? | 拉尔夫呢 | 
| [39:14] | He always saw the worst in people, | 他总是能看到人性罪恶的一面 | 
| [39:18] | and he knew how to take advantage of it. | 并且知道如何利用这一点 | 
| [39:21] | But, um…he changed. | 但是 他变了 | 
| [39:27] | He did. He changed, and… | 没错 他变了… | 
| [39:30] | I couldn’t see that | 但是很长一段时间 | 
| [39:32] | for a long time. | 我都没意识到这一点 | 
| [39:35] | And now that I can… | 现在我终于能… | 
| [39:38] | I think that’s what’s so hard is, | 这就我最难过的地方 | 
| [39:40] | you know, of course, I miss Ralph, | 我很想念拉尔夫 | 
| [39:41] | but it just took me so long | 但我用了那么久 | 
| [39:44] | to see what he’d become. | 才意识到他的改变 | 
| [39:47] | I just never had a chance to tell him | 我甚至没有机会告诉他 | 
| [39:50] | just how proud I am | 作为他的朋友 | 
| [39:53] | to be his friend. | 我有多骄傲 | 
| [39:55] | And I always will be. | 而且我会一直以他为骄傲 | 
| [39:59] | I’m sure he knew that, Barry. | 我相信他知道的 巴里 | 
| [40:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [40:03] | What else would you tell him, | 如果他还能回来 | 
| [40:05] | if you could right now? | 你想对他说什么 | 
| [40:10] | That I feel responsible. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:14] | I feel responsible for what happened. | 我为发生的一切道歉 | 
| [40:20] | And he taught me more than I could have ever taught him. | 他教会了我 我所不能的 | 
| [40:24] | And for that, I’ll always be grateful. | 为此 我会永远心怀感激 | 
| [40:57] | Allowing events to unfold naturally | 一切都自然而然地 | 
| [40:59] | turned out in our favor. | 向我们倾斜 | 
| [41:01] | Just as you said it would. | 就像你预言的那样 | 
| [41:03] | And success came our way without the hindrance | 而我们的胜利 | 
| [41:06] | of that most aberrant of human follies… | 也没有受到人类愚蠢情感的… | 
| [41:11] | Emotion. | 阻碍 | 
| [41:13] | It did, indeed. | 确实如此 | 
| [41:15] | And to think, for a moment there, | 曾有一刻 | 
| [41:16] | I experienced doubt. | 我经历过怀疑 | 
| [41:19] | So perhaps now you can accept | 或许现在你可以接受 | 
| [41:22] | that the primitive cognitive entanglements | 阻碍了艾伦先生的 | 
| [41:24] | that derailed Mr. Allen today | 落伍的认知混乱 | 
| [41:27] | can only serve to hold us back | 只会阻止我们 | 
| [41:28] | from completing our work. | 达成我们今天的成就 | 
| [41:33] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [41:36] | I see that now. | 现在我懂了 | 
| [41:42] | More clear than ever before. | 比以前懂得更透彻了 |