| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | Together, you and Cynthia could be an unstoppable duo. | 你和辛西娅一起会成为无人能敌的二人组 | 
| [00:05] | You wanna be the new Breacher? | 想成为新的穿越者吗 | 
| [00:06] | Your Thinking Cap and the dark matter is what caused this. | 你的思考帽和暗物质正是造成这个的罪魁祸首 | 
| [00:09] | I know! | 我知道 | 
| [00:10] | How long before everything I know is gone? | 还有多久我会忘记一切 | 
| [00:12] | DeVoe has taken out everyone who’s gotten in his way. | 迪沃干掉了所有会碍事的人 | 
| [00:14] | He created 12 meta-humans, just so he could steal their powers. | 他创造了12个超能力者好让他窃取其超能力 | 
| [00:17] | Why does he need their powers? | 他为什么需要他们的力量 | 
| [00:19] | The fire that burns down Team Flash | 烧毁闪电侠小队的大火 | 
| [00:22] | will also light the path to the Enlightenment. | 将会照亮通往大悟之道的道路 | 
| [00:26] | Since the age of Enlightenment, | 自启蒙时代 | 
| [00:28] | when reason, debate, and the search for truth flourished, | 那个理性 论辩及对真理的探索繁盛的时代以来 | 
| [00:32] | the world has improved by nearly every measure | 人类用尽一切手段不断地推动世界进步 | 
| [00:34] | in human advancement, and continues to do so. | 并将继续如此 | 
| [00:37] | There is no doubt in my mind | 我毫不怀疑 | 
| [00:38] | that as technology continues to bloom, | 随着科技不断昌盛 | 
| [00:41] | so will all of humanity. | 人类也将继续繁荣 | 
| [00:45] | Professor DeVoe? | 迪沃教授 | 
| [00:47] | You disagree? | 你有异议 | 
| [00:48] | Well, uh, yes, I guess. | 对 | 
| [00:51] | Just, I have a more realistic view | 我对与科技与人性 | 
| [00:53] | of humanity whenever technology is concerned. | 有更现实的看法 | 
| [00:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [00:57] | Well, you spoke of the Enlightenment. | 你谈到启蒙运动 | 
| [00:59] | One only has to look at history to find the answers. | 我们得以史为鉴 | 
| [01:02] | Okay, let’s. | 行 | 
| [01:03] | Life expectancy over the past two centuries | 过去两个世纪内平均寿命 | 
| [01:06] | has increased from 30 years to nearly 70 years. | 从30年增长到接近70年 | 
| [01:09] | And-and we should assume that’s a good thing? | 而这是件好事吗 | 
| [01:12] | Each new day, we have to share | 每过一天 我们都得和 | 
| [01:13] | very limited resources with anything up to 200,000 newborn babies, | 多达二十万的新生儿分享非常有限的资源 | 
| [01:17] | most of whom will end up living | 他们大多最后都会生活在 | 
| [01:19] | in abject poverty and famine. | 赤贫与饥寒中 | 
| [01:21] | Well, thank you very much, Professor Doom and Gloom. | 非常感谢 前景黯淡教授 | 
| [01:24] | Remind me never to take one of your history classes. | 提醒我千万别去听你的历史课 | 
| [01:29] | Perhaps you should. There’s much I could teach you. | 也许你应该听听 我有很多能教给你的东西 | 
| [01:34] | The Taoists, in pursuit of immortality, | 道教徒为了追求永生 | 
| [01:37] | discovered gunpowder. | 发明了黑火药 | 
| [01:39] | Alfred Nobel created the Nobel Prize so he wouldn’t be remembered | 阿尔弗雷德·诺贝尔设立了诺贝尔奖 | 
| [01:42] | as the man who invented dynamite. | 大家就不记得他发明了炸药 | 
| [01:44] | History has shown us time and time again | 历史一次又一次告诉我们 | 
| [01:47] | that whenever a technological advancement | 每当一项新科技 | 
| [01:49] | can be used to hurt humanity, it will be. | 可以用来伤害人类时 它总会被这么用 | 
| [01:53] | You can’t blame technology for the way | 你不能因人类使用科技的方式 | 
| [01:55] | men choose to use it, Professor. | 而责怪科技 教授 | 
| [01:56] | You can’t ignore that the best of ideas | 你不能否认最杰出的人类的 | 
| [01:58] | by the smartest of men often have a way of becoming corrupted. | 最天才的创想总是用于歧途 | 
| [02:10] | You’ve located everything we need. | 你已经定位了我们需要的所有东西 | 
| [02:13] | And now the time has come to retrieve it | 现在到取回它们的时候了 | 
| [02:15] | so we can finally… | 我们终于可以 | 
| [02:17] | enlighten the world. | 开启大悟之道了 | 
| [02:44] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [02:45] | Uh, it’s me. Just checking in. | 是我 就是说一下 | 
| [02:48] | For my dad. | 替我爸 | 
| [02:49] | He… really wants to know your answer | 他特别想知道你对 | 
| [02:52] | about taking the Breacher job. | 接不接手穿越者职务 | 
| [02:53] | I think his exact words were: | 他原话是 | 
| [02:55] | “That little son of a Breach better tell me, | 那个缺犊子最好告诉我 | 
| [02:57] | or they will never find the body.” | 要不他们永远也找不到尸体 | 
| [02:59] | Yeah. But you know what? He’s retired. He can wait. | 但是他退休了 他可以等 | 
| [03:01] | So just take as much time as you need. | 所以你爱花多久花多久 | 
| [03:03] | – Okay? It’s, um– – Don’t say it’s fine. | -好吗 -别说这没什么 | 
| [03:05] | – You know. – Don’t say it’s fine. | -你知道 -别说这没什么 | 
| [03:07] | – It’s fine. – Oh, God. | -这没什么 -天哪 | 
| [03:08] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | -这没什么 -好吧 | 
| [03:09] | So, just five me. Whenever. | 随时联系我 | 
| [03:12] | Okay. Bye. | 再见 | 
| [03:14] | Ramon, speed lab. Now. | 拉蒙 极速实验室 现在 | 
| [03:16] | Good! Good, good, good. | 好 | 
| [03:19] | Good, good, good good, good. | 好 | 
| [03:21] | Thing we’re gonna do to get Killer Frost | 要让冰霜杀手出现 | 
| [03:22] | to appear, get that massive spike | 让你的肾上腺素激增 | 
| [03:24] | in your adrenaline production that we need, | 到我们需要的程度 我们要做的是 | 
| [03:26] | is, Ramon is gonna use his vibes | 让拉蒙用他的震波 | 
| [03:28] | to shake you up on the cellular level, | 震动你的每个细胞 | 
| [03:30] | and let’s see if we can’t get your old friend | 然后看看我们能不能让你的老朋友 | 
| [03:31] | Killer Frost to come out to play. | 冰霜杀手出来玩 | 
| [03:33] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这有用吗 | 
| [03:34] | Well, I mean, like any hypothesis, | 像其他假说一样 | 
| [03:36] | you have to test it to get an answer. | 实践出真知嘛 | 
| [03:37] | It’s what we’ve all done since the fourth grade, known as the… | 这是我们从四年级以后一直做的事情 又叫 | 
| [03:40] | Scientific method? | 科学方法 | 
| [03:42] | Right you are, Allen! | 没错 艾伦 | 
| [03:43] | Of course. Ah, here he is. | 当然 他到了 | 
| [03:45] | Okay, good. So get in position. | 好 就位 | 
| [03:48] | Don’t worry, I lowered the amps on this thing. | 别担心 我降低了这东西上的电流 | 
| [03:51] | Ramon, you set? | 拉蒙 你就位了吗 | 
| [03:52] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [03:53] | Snow, you ready? | 斯诺 你准备好了吗 | 
| [03:54] | I’m ready. | 好了 | 
| [03:56] | Three, two, one, and… | 三 二 一 | 
| [04:02] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 | 
| [04:03] | All right. Ramon, more power. | 拉蒙 用更大的力量 | 
| [04:06] | Set? Three, two, one– | 好了吗 三 二 一 | 
| [04:11] | All right, this isn’t working. | 这没用 | 
| [04:12] | You know what, Ramon? Full power. | 拉蒙 用全力 | 
| [04:14] | Wait, hold on, hold on. What do you mean, | 等等 你什么意思 | 
| [04:15] | full power? We don’t want to blast Caitlin | 用全力 我们不想把凯特琳震到 | 
| [04:17] | across the speed lab. | 极速实验室那一头 | 
| [04:18] | Well, you need to get a spike in her adrenaline. | 你得刺激她的肾上腺素 | 
| [04:19] | – Harry, she could get injured. – Yeah. | -哈里 她可能会受伤 -对 | 
| [04:21] | God, this is– | 天哪 这 | 
| [04:22] | look, this is gonna work, okay? Nothing has changed. All right? | 这会管用的 好吗 没有东西被改变对吧 | 
| [04:26] | Snow’s DNA tests, they confirm it. | 斯诺的DNA测试证实了这点 | 
| [04:28] | Her meta-DNA was not spliced by Noah’s powers. | 她的超能力DNA没有被诺亚的能力毁掉 | 
| [04:30] | You mean Melting Point’s powers. | 你是说融点的超能力 | 
| [04:32] | Right, that’s what I said. Melting Point’s powers. | 对 我说的就是这个 融点的超能力 | 
| [04:34] | – No, you didn’t. – I did say that. | -你不是这么说的 -我是这么说的 | 
| [04:36] | But, Harry, | 但是 哈里 | 
| [04:37] | there’s no dark matter in her system anyway. | 她的系统中根本没有暗物质啊 | 
| [04:38] | We’re just trying to spike her heart rate. | 我们只是在这里刺激她的心率 | 
| [04:40] | What do you mean, there’s no dark matter? | 你什么意思 没有暗物质 | 
| [04:42] | Harry, you knew that. | 哈里 你知道这个的 | 
| [04:44] | We all did. | 我们都知道 | 
| [04:45] | We did? We did. No, I know. | 我们知道吗 我们知道 不 我知道 | 
| [04:48] | I just, I think I just, you know, forget. | 我就是 忘了 | 
| [04:50] | I forgot. | 我忘了 | 
| [04:51] | You forgot? | 你忘了 | 
| [04:52] | Harry, are you okay? | 哈里 你还好吗 | 
| [04:57] | No. He’s not. | 不 他不好 | 
| [05:03] | Harry, you’re… | 哈里 你在 | 
| [05:04] | Losing my intelligence? Yes. | 丧失智力 没错 | 
| [05:07] | The injection of dark matter from the Thinking Cap | 思考帽注入的暗物质 | 
| [05:09] | apparently overwhelmed my synapses. | 显然使我的神经突触过载了 | 
| [05:11] | Instead of making my brain faster, | 它不但没有加速我的大脑 | 
| [05:15] | it’s… slowing it down. | 反而让它迟钝了 | 
| [05:18] | Why didn’t you tell us this sooner? | 你为什么不早点告诉我们 | 
| [05:23] | How long until… | 还有多久 | 
| [05:24] | No way of knowing. | 没办法知道 | 
| [05:26] | I mean, there are days I can think clearly | 有时候我能清晰地思考 | 
| [05:28] | and other days… | 有时候 | 
| [05:30] | I… I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [05:34] | The good news is, um, from what I can see, | 好消息是 从我知道的来讲 | 
| [05:37] | the regression seems to be reversible. | 这种衰退是可逆的 | 
| [05:40] | Okay, great. | 太好了 | 
| [05:41] | I’ll start working on it full-time. | 我马上全力研究这个 | 
| [05:42] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不能 | 
| [05:43] | I did this to myself, | 我自作自受 | 
| [05:44] | and I-I thought “Oh, you know what? | 我以为 | 
| [05:46] | “Use that Thinking Cap, | 使用思考帽 | 
| [05:47] | and then I can outthink Devoe and then stop DeVoe.” | 我就比迪沃聪明然后可以阻止迪沃 | 
| [05:51] | I was wrong. Now here we are. | 我错了 结果我们就变成这样 | 
| [05:53] | Okay, well, we’re gonna fix this. | 我们会解决这事的 | 
| [05:55] | You and I both know there’s a ticking clock… | 你我都知道时间有限 | 
| [06:00] | and I can’t help anyone like this. | 我现在这样不能帮助任何人 | 
| [06:02] | Yes, you can. | 不 你能 | 
| [06:03] | How? | 怎么帮 | 
| [06:10] | Look, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [06:12] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 | 
| [06:13] | Caitlyn’s powers, now this. | 凯特琳失去力量 现在又是这件事 | 
| [06:16] | DeVoe knew how to break us apart, but… | 迪沃对如何拆散我们知之甚详 | 
| [06:19] | I mean, we’re all still here. | 但我们还在一起 | 
| [06:21] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 | 
| [06:22] | That’s how we’re gonna beat DeVoe. | 这就是我们打败迪沃的办法 | 
| [06:25] | All right, Allen. | 好吧 艾伦 | 
| [06:28] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:35] | Vandermeer Steel. | 范德米尔钢铁 | 
| [06:37] | Smaller than I expected. | 比我想的要小 | 
| [06:41] | The first step to our Enlightenment is as simple… | 大悟之道的第一步 | 
| [06:48] | as opening a door. | 易如反掌 | 
| [07:01] | Alloy 1771. | 1771合金 | 
| [07:04] | Now, the gallium antimonide substrates within these | 这里面的镓锑基 | 
| [07:10] | can harness power at 400% efficiency. | 对超能力的驾驭力达到400% | 
| [07:17] | The precise amount, I calculated. | 我精确计算过 | 
| [07:25] | You can pick ’em up. | 你可以拿起来了 | 
| [07:28] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [07:31] | You should let us leave. | 你应该让我们走 | 
| [07:32] | I can’t do that. | 不可以 | 
| [07:34] | Yes, you can. | 可以 | 
| [07:38] | How are you… | 怎么回事 | 
| [07:46] | We have what we need. | 我们拿到我们需要的了 | 
| [07:50] | I suppose we do. | 我同意 | 
| [07:54] | Code Red! Code Red! | 紧急情况 | 
| [07:59] | Clifford. This is unnecessary. | 克利福德 没有必要 | 
| [08:02] | You knew there were gonna be casualties when we began. | 你知道我们开始后会有连带伤亡 | 
| [08:06] | This is his own doing. | 这是他自找的 | 
| [08:08] | Yes, my love. | 是的 我的爱人 | 
| [08:21] | What are we dealing with? | 什么情况 | 
| [08:22] | First of all, we’re trying to determine | 首先 我们试图确定 | 
| [08:24] | what was in that vault. | 保险库里是什么 | 
| [08:25] | Watch your step right here. | 小心脚下 | 
| [08:26] | There was no drilling, there was no lock picked. | 没有钻孔 没有撬锁 | 
| [08:30] | And the only thing anybody would tell us | 即使有人告诉我们 | 
| [08:31] | about what was in the vault was that | 保险库里是什么 | 
| [08:32] | it was some sort of secretive technology. | 也是某种神秘科技 | 
| [08:35] | Also, security guard here | 还有这里的保安 | 
| [08:36] | was a 24-year-old, apparently shot himself. | 24岁 显然枪杀了自己 | 
| [08:39] | Wait, a robbery and a suicide? | 等等 盗窃和自杀 | 
| [08:40] | He was newly married. | 他才结婚 | 
| [08:42] | Has an infant at home. | 家里有小婴儿 | 
| [08:44] | This is smelling like some meta madness to me. | 我感觉是超能力者搞出来的事 | 
| [08:46] | Who else can “Kilgore” a retinal scan and “Dibny” A vault lock? | 还有谁可以”基尔戈”过视网膜扫描 “德比”过保险柜锁 | 
| [08:50] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go interview some people, | 好吧 我去问些人看看能否 | 
| [08:52] | see what I can find out. | 找出些什么 | 
| [08:53] | All right, Cisco and I will try to figure out what DeVoe stole. | 好吧 西斯科和我试着找出迪沃偷了什么 | 
| [08:56] | All right. I’ll be over here. | 好的 我去那里 | 
| [08:57] | Okay, so. Where should we start? | 我们从哪开始呢 | 
| [09:00] | I’m thinking: if we can gain acc– | 我想 如果我们可以取得 | 
| [09:06] | …to their files… | 文件权限 | 
| [09:07] | Alloy 1771? | 1771合金 | 
| [09:09] | It’s the only item missing from the inventory files. | 这是库存文件里唯一丢失的东西 | 
| [09:11] | Or I can just… stand here and look pretty. | 或者我就站在这里养眼 | 
| [09:14] | Hey, know what you can do, actually? | 你知道你可以做什么吗 | 
| [09:15] | You could vibe the gun. | 你可以震波那把枪 | 
| [09:16] | The file didn’t say what Alloy 1771 was. | 文件没有说1771合金是什么 | 
| [09:19] | So we need another way to learn | 所以我们需要另一种方式了解 | 
| [09:20] | why DeVoe would want it. | 为什么迪沃想要它 | 
| [09:21] | Uh, vibing and DeVoe do not mix, remember? | 迪沃震不得 还记得吗 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah, I know, man. But I mean, | 我知道 但我的意思是 | 
| [09:24] | what are we supposed to do? It’s the only way. | 我们能做什么呢 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [09:26] | Barry, I don’t really feel like | 巴里 我真的不想现在 | 
| [09:27] | getting blasted into a wall right now. | 被炸到撞墙 | 
| [09:29] | I’m sure there’s another way we can | 我相信我们能用另一种办法 | 
| [09:31] | find out what this is that doesn’t | 找出这是什么 | 
| [09:32] | require me getting a migraine. | 而不需要我脑震荡 | 
| [09:34] | It is a solar panel. | 是个太阳能板 | 
| [09:36] | Constructed of metal that absorbs | 由能够以400%的能效 | 
| [09:37] | and multiplies the sun’s energy at 400% efficiency. | 吸收放大太阳能的金属制造 | 
| [09:41] | What would DeVoe be doing with a solar panel? | 迪沃想拿太阳能板做什么 | 
| [09:44] | Nothing, on its own. | 只靠它的话 没什么 | 
| [09:45] | He’s gotta be building something. | 他一定是要建什么东西 | 
| [09:46] | Look, I-I need you to vibe the gun. | 我需要你震波这把枪 | 
| [09:49] | Maybe I should put this in movie terms for you. | 也许我应该用电影给你解释 | 
| [09:51] | Everything in DeVoe’s wake is like the “Home Alone” House. | 有关迪沃的所有就像是《小鬼当家》里的房子 | 
| [09:54] | Okay? It’s booby-trapped. | 好吗 是陷阱 | 
| [09:56] | I would need to double my powers | 我需要两倍能力 | 
| [09:58] | just to even attempt to vibe the gun. | 试图震波那把枪 | 
| [10:00] | Well, hold on. I mean, could– | 等等 吉普赛 | 
| [10:01] | could Gypsy double your powers? | 可以加倍你的能力吗 | 
| [10:03] | – That’s a good idea. – No, not. | -好主意 -不 | 
| [10:05] | Not what? | 不什么 | 
| [10:06] | Gypsy’s busy. | 吉普赛很忙 | 
| [10:08] | Her dad just retired. | 她爸爸刚退休 | 
| [10:09] | She’s having to do double the work. | 她需要做双份工作 | 
| [10:10] | Earth 19 is a mess right now. She’s swamped. | 地球19现在很乱 她没空 | 
| [10:13] | Cisco. | 西斯科 | 
| [10:14] | Combining your powers could make it | 联合你们两个的能力可以的 | 
| [10:15] | so we know DeVoe’s next move. | 我们就知道迪沃要做什么了 | 
| [10:21] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 | 
| [10:22] | – I need a favor. – Okay. | -我需要你帮忙 -好的 | 
| [10:24] | I need you to distract Cecile for a while. | 我需要你转移一下塞西尔的注意力 | 
| [10:28] | What for? | 为什么 | 
| [10:29] | Well, that’s the thing. | 是这样的 | 
| [10:30] | I can’t tell you, because if I do, | 我不能告诉你 因为如果我告诉你 | 
| [10:32] | she’ll read your mind and find out. | 她读你的思想就知道了 | 
| [10:34] | Why can’t Iris do it? | 为什么不找爱瑞丝 | 
| [10:35] | Because Iris knows exactly why | 因为爱瑞丝恰好知道 | 
| [10:36] | I’m trying to distract Cecile. | 为什么我要塞西尔分心 | 
| [10:38] | And therefore Barry knows. | 所以巴里知道 | 
| [10:40] | Which means that Cisco knows, Kid knows. | 意味着西斯科知道 孩子们知道 | 
| [10:42] | – Whatever you need. – Really? | -没问题 -真的吗 | 
| [10:44] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 | 
| [10:45] | You’re welcome. All right. | 不客气 | 
| [10:46] | Lose my mind, become a babysitter. | 丢了脑子 成了保姆 | 
| [10:49] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 | 
| [10:51] | Listen, if anybody’s gonna reverse what’s happening, | 如果有人会逆转发生的事情 | 
| [10:55] | it’s gonna be those kids at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 绝对会是尖端科研实验室的孩子们 | 
| [10:56] | I mean, they love you, Harry. | 他们爱你 哈里 | 
| [10:59] | And they will never stop trying to help you. | 他们绝不会放弃帮助你 | 
| [11:01] | – So don’t lose hope. – Right. | -别丧气 -好吧 | 
| [11:08] | And that is how I aced my intro to heat transfer | 这就是我怎么拿下传热学导论的 | 
| [11:10] | my first year at university. | 在我大学的第一年 | 
| [11:13] | Bravo. | 厉害 | 
| [11:14] | Ducked and run. | 应付自如 | 
| [11:16] | I miss those days. | 我怀念那个时候 | 
| [11:18] | I was young and foolish and brave. | 当时我年轻愚蠢又勇敢 | 
| [11:21] | And now you’re just foolish. | 现在你只有愚蠢了 | 
| [11:22] | To agree to a date with someone | 同意和第一次见面就 | 
| [11:24] | I first met as they were so rudely | 无礼地质疑 | 
| [11:26] | disagreeing with my professional opinion. | 我专业看法的人约会 | 
| [11:29] | Foolish, maybe. | 愚蠢 也许吧 | 
| [11:33] | Yeah, no one’s ever challenged me like that. | 还没有人这么挑战过我 | 
| [11:37] | It was refreshing. | 很新奇 | 
| [11:42] | Ah, maybe you are right about technology’s distracting us. | 也许你说得对 科技会使我们分心 | 
| [11:45] | It certainly can destroy moments. | 确实会毁了好时光 | 
| [11:47] | Although, sometimes… | 尽管如此 有时 | 
| [11:50] | technology… | 科技 | 
| [11:52] | can create them as well. | 也会创造好时光 | 
| [12:24] | Thanks for coming to help us, Gypsy. | 谢谢你过来帮我们 吉普赛 | 
| [12:25] | You two are up. | 轮到你们两个了 | 
| [12:27] | So, how do we do this? | 我们该怎么做呢 | 
| [12:29] | Okay, so to co-vibe, we have to be totally in sync. | 为了合震波 我们必须完全同步 | 
| [12:33] | All right? Our minds have to be on exactly the same page. | 我们想的必须完全一样 | 
| [12:35] | Just like always. | 和往常一样 | 
| [12:37] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:45] | Oh. So that was weird. | 这就奇怪了 | 
| [12:48] | Why? What did you see? | 怎么了 你们看到了什么 | 
| [12:49] | I don’t know, a-a dock? | 不知道 一个码头 | 
| [12:51] | Um, looked like a shipping container. | 看起来像个集装箱 | 
| [12:53] | Number 16. | 16号 | 
| [12:54] | That must be what DeVoe is gonna steal next. | 一定是迪沃接下来要偷的 | 
| [12:56] | He’s gonna have to steal it from us. | 他得从我们这里偷了 | 
| [13:04] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [13:05] | It looks like we made it in time. | 看起来我们及时赶来了 | 
| [13:06] | Whatever’s in this container, we can’t let DeVoe have it. | 不管集装箱里是什么 我们不能让迪沃拿到 | 
| [13:09] | Actually… | 实际上 | 
| [13:11] | it’s what’s in… this container | 是这个集装箱里的东西 | 
| [13:14] | you can’t let me have. | 你不能让我拿到 | 
| [13:18] | what was in this container. | 这个集装箱原有的 | 
| [13:29] | Hit him! | 打他 | 
| [13:34] | Gratitude… | 感谢你们 | 
| [13:36] | for the workout, brief as it was. | 让我锻炼一下 一如既往 | 
| [13:39] | Later. | 再见 | 
| [13:46] | Damn it. Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [13:49] | Why didn’t we see the right container number? | 为什么我们没有看到正确的集装箱编号 | 
| [13:51] | Someone’s vibe wasn’t clear enough, Cisco. | 有人的震波不够清楚 西斯科 | 
| [13:55] | Are you blaming me? | 你在怪我吗 | 
| [13:57] | You lost your focus, what can I say? | 你分心了 我能说什么 | 
| [13:59] | Yeah, getting hit against a metal container wall | 撞了金属集装箱 | 
| [14:01] | sort of does that. | 会这样 | 
| [14:03] | You know, I hit that wall too. | 我也撞了的 | 
| [14:04] | I’m perfectly focused. | 我很专心 | 
| [14:05] | Oh, well, if you’re so focused, | 如果你那么专心 | 
| [14:06] | then why’d you let him get away? | 为什么你还让他跑了 | 
| [14:07] | Don’t even try and put that on me. | 别试图怪在我头上 | 
| [14:08] | I’m sorry, I didn’t put that on you. | 抱歉 我没有怪在你头上 | 
| [14:10] | You put that on you. | 是你责怪自己 | 
| [14:11] | I’m gonna put my fist in your face, | 我要一拳打你脸上 | 
| [14:12] | is what I’m gonna– | 我要做的 | 
| [14:13] | Is that how we’d work together | 如果我接受了那份工作 | 
| [14:14] | if I took the job? | 这就是我们如何合作的吗 | 
| [14:15] | Guys. What job? | 各位 什么工作 | 
| [14:22] | I brought that metal piece from the shipping container, | 我拿来了运输集装箱的金属块 | 
| [14:24] | in case we want to try co-vibing later, but… | 以防我们一会儿要合震波 但是 | 
| [14:28] | think we both saw where that led us, so… | 我想我们都看见了会怎么样 | 
| [14:31] | So you said… Breacher retired. | 你之前说过 穿越者退休了 | 
| [14:35] | He offered you a job on Earth 19 to replace him, didn’t he? | 他让你去地球19替代他 对吧 | 
| [14:39] | You know, another shot in the dark, | 我就随便猜一下 | 
| [14:40] | but you haven’t actually given Breacher | 你还没有给穿越者 | 
| [14:42] | or Gypsy an answer yet. | 或是吉普赛一个回答 | 
| [14:45] | Which way you leaning? | 你比较倾向哪边 | 
| [14:47] | I wanna be with Gypsy more than anything. | 我非常想和吉普赛在一起 | 
| [14:49] | It’s just complicated. | 只是这很复杂 | 
| [14:51] | Hey, no, man, I get it. | 不是的 我理解 | 
| [14:56] | But look, I mean… | 不过 我是说… | 
| [14:58] | maybe… | 也许 | 
| [14:59] | you guys working together to end this | 你们一起来结束这一切 | 
| [15:02] | will make the decision easier, for both of you. | 会让决定更容易一些 你俩都是 | 
| [15:04] | What if she doesn’t want the same thing as me? | 万一她想要的和我不一样呢 | 
| [15:07] | I mean, you’re never gonna know unless you ask. | 你要是不问永远不会知道 | 
| [15:10] | And listen, Cisco, I mean… | 还有 西斯科 我觉得… | 
| [15:13] | we can’t beat DeVoe without you. | 我们没有你无法打败迪沃 | 
| [15:15] | You’re our secret weapon. | 你是我们的秘密武器 | 
| [15:17] | You and Gypsy just need to be | 你和吉普赛得意见统一 | 
| [15:18] | on the same page for that weapon to work. | 才能让武器起作用 | 
| [15:20] | Yeah, and I don’t know that we can be. | 是 但我不知道我们做不做得到 | 
| [15:23] | All right, well… | 好吧 那就… | 
| [15:25] | let me help you. | 让我帮助你 | 
| [15:27] | – Barry. – No, I… hold on. | -巴里 -你等一下 | 
| [15:32] | So that’s gonna end well. | 这结果可一定会好 | 
| [15:33] | Last one. | 最后一个 | 
| [15:37] | Okay, we, uh, need food. | 好了 我们 需要食物 | 
| [15:40] | We need wine. | 我们需要酒 | 
| [15:42] | Lots of both. Go. | 两个都需要很多 去吧 | 
| [15:43] | I’ll unpack. | 我去开包裹 | 
| [15:45] | Clifford! | 克利福德 | 
| [15:50] | Go. Hurry home. | 去吧 早点回来 | 
| [15:51] | I can stay, if-you’re sure? | 我可以留下来 你确定吧 | 
| [15:52] | – Yeah. – I really should. | -确定 -我真的应该留下 | 
| [15:54] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 | 
| [16:31] | Me, hunter! | 我 猎人 | 
| [16:32] | Me hunted feast for my queen! | 我为我的女王猎食 | 
| [16:35] | You don’t believe these things you wrote in this journal, do you? | 你不是真的相信你日记写的这些东西吧 | 
| [16:38] | This reads like some radical’s manifesto, Clifford. | 读起来像是某种激进的宣言 克利福德 | 
| [16:47] | It is a realist’s awakening. | 这是现实主义者的觉醒 | 
| [16:50] | You declare war against every technological philanthropist. | 你向所有科技慈善家发起了挑战 | 
| [16:54] | Men, men, men. | 这么一群人 | 
| [16:57] | Pushing us to the brink of Armageddon | 用他们的”发明” | 
| [16:59] | with their “Inventions.” | 将我们推向末日 | 
| [17:01] | No, they want a better mankind. | 不 他们想要人类更好 | 
| [17:03] | Don’t be naive, Marlize. | 别天真了 马尔利泽 | 
| [17:08] | The severity of our society’s failings | 我们社会的严重衰落 | 
| [17:10] | require extreme ideas if ever we were to | 需要极端的思想才能 | 
| [17:14] | restore some semblance of balance. | 恢复哪怕一点点的平衡 | 
| [17:18] | “Technology has become a cancerous cell | “科技已经成了我们社会生物学中的 | 
| [17:19] | In our social biology.” | 一块癌细胞” | 
| [17:21] | “Exercising it… would require a total purge, | “清除它 需要一次大清洗” | 
| [17:24] | “Not only of the material world, | “不仅仅是物质的世界 | 
| [17:26] | but also human consciousness”? | 还要是人类的意识” | 
| [17:29] | This is not balance! This is lobotomizing people! | 这不是平衡 这是切除人们的脑前叶 | 
| [17:32] | It is rebooting the masses’ brains, | 这是重启大众的大脑 | 
| [17:35] | to let them forget their technological crutches! | 让他们摆脱科技的拐杖 | 
| [17:37] | They are babies with pacifiers! | 他们是叼着奶嘴的婴儿 | 
| [17:39] | Oh, and who will teach them? | 那谁来教导他们呢 | 
| [17:41] | You, Professor? | 你吗 教授 | 
| [17:42] | How does any of this help humankind? | 这怎么可能帮助的了人类 | 
| [17:45] | Don’t you see? Marlize… | 你看不懂吗 马尔利泽 | 
| [17:49] | Our technology is killing us. | 科技在杀死我们 | 
| [17:52] | You and I, we can fix this. | 你和我 我们可以修复这一切 | 
| [17:54] | Together. | 一起 | 
| [17:57] | As partners. | 作为搭档 | 
| [17:59] | We can lead them, all of society, humanity, | 我们可以领导他们 所有社会 人类 | 
| [18:02] | on the true path to Enlightenment. | 带向启蒙的真正道路 | 
| [18:11] | Hey, Harry. | 哈里 | 
| [18:13] | DA Cecile Horton. | 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 | 
| [18:15] | Joe said you needed to adjust my mental activity dampener. | 乔说你需要调整我的内心活动缓冲器 | 
| [18:19] | Yes. Joe… yes. | 是的 乔 是的 | 
| [18:21] | I have to do that. It’s, uh, it’s not a big deal. | 我是得做这个 不是什么大事 | 
| [18:24] | It’s a standard procedure. | 就是普通的调整 | 
| [18:28] | That’s, yeah. Okay. | 我就在这 好了 | 
| [18:31] | All right. I’m in. | 好了 我就位了 | 
| [18:34] | Well, it’s installing, so… | 现在正在安装 所以 | 
| [18:37] | now you just… you just sit. | 你只需要 坐着就好 | 
| [18:40] | And wait. | 然后等着 | 
| [18:42] | For a long time. | 等很长一段时间 | 
| [18:47] | Okay. What is happening with your thoughts right now? | 好吧 你最近脑袋里是怎么了 | 
| [18:52] | With my… okay. | 我的… 好吧 | 
| [18:54] | So… there was an incident with dark matter– | 就是 有个关于暗物质的以外 | 
| [18:57] | Yeah, I know, I know, Joe told me about that. | 是 我知道 乔跟我说了 | 
| [18:58] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是那个 | 
| [19:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [19:00] | Your thoughts are screaming at me. | 你脑袋里在大喊大叫 | 
| [19:03] | It’s like they start to form, | 就好像它们开始显现 | 
| [19:05] | and then, it’s like, | 然后就像是 | 
| [19:07] | the more the ideas appear… | 越多点子的出现 | 
| [19:09] | – The more they disappear. – Exactly. | -就有越多的消失 -没错 | 
| [19:12] | Well, that explains my “Can’t” Days. | 这倒是解释了我不行的日子 | 
| [19:14] | What does that mean, Harry? | 那是什么意思 哈里 | 
| [19:16] | It means, DA Cecile Horton, | 这意思是 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 | 
| [19:20] | that the more I try to use my brain… | 我越多的想要使用我的大脑 | 
| [19:23] | the sooner I’m going to lose it. | 我就会越快失去它 | 
| [19:28] | Barista. Another one, please. | 咖啡师 请再来一杯 | 
| [19:30] | Uh, make it a double. | 加双倍 | 
| [19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:34] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 | 
| [19:36] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处在找你 | 
| [19:38] | Can’t a woman caffeinate in peace around here? | 一个女人就不能安静的自己摄入咖啡因吗 | 
| [19:42] | Hey. Look. Hey! | 你看 | 
| [19:44] | I know why you’re upset, but it’s all right. | 我知道你为什么生气 但没关系 | 
| [19:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 | 
| [19:47] | Look, Cisco just thinks if he takes the job, | 西斯科只是觉得他要是接受了工作 | 
| [19:50] | he’ll be letting us down. But, I mean, | 他会让我们失望 但要我说 | 
| [19:52] | he just needs to follow his own heart, | 他只需要追随他自己的心 | 
| [19:53] | do what he needs to do, not worry about us. | 做他想要做的 不需要担心我们 | 
| [19:55] | He knows that. | 他知道这一点的 | 
| [19:59] | That’s actually really great. | 这真是太好了 | 
| [20:00] | So now… all you guys have to do | 所以现在 你们只需要 | 
| [20:02] | is talk to each other. | 和对方谈谈就行了 | 
| [20:04] | Yeah. Well, that part’s not so easy, so… | 好吧 这一部分不那么简单 所以… | 
| [20:07] | Yes… it is. | 挺简单的 | 
| [20:09] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你要干什么 -什么 | 
| [20:10] | Don’t even think about. No! | 想都不要想 不行 | 
| [20:13] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:14] | Don’t ever “Whoosh” Me again, all right? | 不许你在这么拉我跑了 懂吗 | 
| [20:15] | Totally, I’m sorry. Um, Cisco. | 完全没问题 抱歉 西斯科 | 
| [20:17] | What is going on? | 这是怎么了 | 
| [20:18] | Just getting ’em back on the same page, okay? | 就是让他们回到统一战线上 好吗 | 
| [20:21] | Cisco, Gypsy is upset, because, frankly? | 西斯科 吉普赛生气 是因为说实话 | 
| [20:23] | I mean, it’s taking you too long to accept | 你花太多时间来接受 | 
| [20:24] | Breacher’s job offer. Duh. And Gypsy. | 穿越者的工作要求了 还有吉普赛 | 
| [20:26] | Cisco, he’s-he’s just worried about abandoning his team. | 西斯科 他只是担心会遗弃小队 | 
| [20:30] | I mean, it’s not that he doesn’t want the job. | 我是说 他不是不想接受工作 | 
| [20:31] | Right? Okay, so… | 对吧 好 所以… | 
| [20:34] | Now you both know, right? | 你俩现在都清楚了 对吧 | 
| [20:37] | And you can dive in and… | 然后你可以进来 | 
| [20:39] | work this out-let’s talk about this. | 解决这问题 咱么一起来谈谈 | 
| [20:47] | CCPD is reporting two more break-ins | 中城警局报告多了两起闯入 | 
| [20:49] | at tech manufacturers-Boeing Lab | 波音科技生产实验室 | 
| [20:50] | and the Jamison Institute. | 和贾米森学院事件 | 
| [20:52] | More hardware was stolen. | 更多的硬件被偷了 | 
| [20:53] | – DeVoe. – Was anybody hurt? | -迪沃 -有人受伤了吗 | 
| [20:54] | Three fatalities, all of them security guards | 三人死亡 都是警卫 | 
| [20:56] | in high-level clearance areas, just like at Vandermeer. | 在高等级警戒区域 就像是在范德米尔一样 | 
| [20:58] | He’s taking whatever he wants, | 他在随意获取他想要的 | 
| [20:59] | killing anybody that gets in the way. | 杀掉所有挡在道上的人 | 
| [21:02] | Guys, I-I’m sorry, but we have to figure out | 各位 真抱歉 但是我们得研究出 | 
| [21:04] | what kind of machine he’s building, right now. | 他在制造什么机器 马上就要 | 
| [21:08] | Look, we have to try. | 我们得试试才行 | 
| [21:17] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 | 
| [21:21] | – Oh, God, are you okay? – I saw that one coming. | -你没事吧 -我看到这事会发生了 | 
| [21:24] | – You okay? – I’m good. Thank you. | -你还好吗 -我很好 谢谢 | 
| [21:36] | They okay? | 他们没事吧 | 
| [21:37] | Tests show, physically, they’re fine. | 测试显示 生理上他们没事 | 
| [21:39] | As a couple, not so much. | 作为一对情侣 就不怎么样了 | 
| [21:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [21:45] | I need to get these two back in sync. | 我要去让那俩人回到一条线上 | 
| [21:47] | I mean, we gotta get ahead of this somehow. | 我是说 我得想办法领先 | 
| [21:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, cowboy. | 等等 慢下来 牛仔 | 
| [21:50] | What do you mean? Why? | 你什么意思 为什么 | 
| [21:51] | Maybe you’ve done enough already, okay? | 也许你做的已经够多了 好吗 | 
| [21:54] | Cisco and Gypsy are clearly going through | 西斯科和吉普赛显然在经历着 | 
| [21:56] | something, and, you know, it’s not up to us | 一些事 而且 这不是我们 | 
| [21:59] | to counsel them through it. | 能劝说他们的 | 
| [22:01] | Well, then who is it up to, Iris? | 那该由谁来 爱瑞丝 | 
| [22:02] | – Just stop for a second… – We can’t stop. | -就先稍等一下 -我们不能等 | 
| [22:04] | The second we do, everyone could fall apart. | 我们一等 所有人都会散 | 
| [22:06] | The team’s hanging on by a thread. | 这队伍命悬一线 | 
| [22:07] | – But we are hanging on, Barry. – For how long? | -但我们都在坚持 巴里 -能有多久 | 
| [22:10] | I mean, look at what’s happening. | 看看都发生了什么 | 
| [22:11] | DeVoe is killing innocent people. | 迪沃在杀害无辜的人 | 
| [22:13] | He’s stealing pieces of tech, for God knows why. | 他偷走科技零件 天知道是为了什么 | 
| [22:17] | Just trying to keep up with him is tearing us apart. | 只是为追上他就让我们分裂了 | 
| [22:19] | Babe… you can’t put it on yourself | 亲爱的 你不能只靠自己 | 
| [22:22] | to hold everyone together. | 让大家团结起来 | 
| [22:30] | Cisco is family. | 西斯科是家人 | 
| [22:33] | And when family hurts, we all hurt. | 当家人受伤时 我们都感觉到疼痛 | 
| [22:34] | I get that. | 我明白 | 
| [22:37] | But sometimes you can’t answer their questions for them. | 但是有时你不能替他们回答问题 | 
| [22:39] | Sometimes, you just have to support them | 有时候你只需要支持他们 | 
| [22:41] | while they find them on their own, | 让他们自己去寻找自我 | 
| [22:42] | whether they’re together or they’re apart. | 不论是在一起还是分开 | 
| [22:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:49] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [22:51] | The pieces of tech don’t fit together… | 这些科技零件无法被拼到一起 | 
| [22:54] | because they’re not supposed to. | 是因为它们本就不是要拼一起 | 
| [22:56] | He’s not building one thing, he’s building multiple. | 他不是在制造一件东西 而是在制造好多个 | 
| [23:04] | Harry, I know this is hard. | 哈里 我知道这很难 | 
| [23:10] | It is hard, DA Cecile Horton, | 这的确很难 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 | 
| [23:12] | because my brain, the one thing that has defined me | 因为我的大脑 就是定义了我 | 
| [23:14] | for, well, pretty much my entire life, | 差不多一辈子的东西 | 
| [23:15] | is about to… | 就要 | 
| [23:18] | …vanish, and then who will I be? | 消失了 那之后我又会是谁 | 
| [23:21] | You’ll be the exact same man you’ve always been. | 你还是之前的那个人 | 
| [23:24] | Yeah, but dumb. | 是啊 但会很蠢 | 
| [23:26] | Same man. Way less intelligent. | 同一个人 完全不如之前聪明 | 
| [23:29] | Harry. | 哈里 | 
| [23:30] | There are lots of ways to be intelligent. | 做一个聪明的人有很多方式 | 
| [23:33] | Not just using your head. | 并不是只能用你的大脑 | 
| [23:36] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [23:45] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [23:47] | Do that again. Harry! | 再做一遍 哈里 | 
| [23:49] | – Do what? – Do it again! Do it again! | -做什么 -再做一遍 再做一遍 | 
| [23:57] | Right? | 对吗 | 
| [23:58] | – How did you do that? – I saw it! | -你怎么做到的 -我看到它了 | 
| [23:59] | Inside your mind, before it vanished. | 在你大脑里 在它消失之前 | 
| [24:01] | In… wait. So you can– | 在 等等 所以你能 | 
| [24:04] | Write down what you’re thinking. | 写出你正在想什么 | 
| [24:05] | – Before it– – Disappears. | -在它 -消失之前 | 
| [24:08] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [24:09] | Marlize? I brought the sample. | 马尔利泽 我把样本拿来了 | 
| [24:16] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [24:19] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [24:23] | Fingers crossed. | 交叉手指祈祷吧 | 
| [24:25] | Here we go. | 开始了 | 
| [24:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [24:37] | – Yes! – Yeah? | -成功了 -真的吗 | 
| [24:39] | – Show the others. – Got it. | -去告诉其他人 -这就去 | 
| [24:47] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [24:50] | Marlize. | 马尔利泽 | 
| [24:51] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [24:55] | Clifford. | 克利福德 | 
| [24:57] | I need you to come home. | 我需要你回到家里来 | 
| [24:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [25:01] | I’m making a difference here– | 我在帮助改变这里 | 
| [25:02] | I’m changing lives for the better. | 让这里变得更好 | 
| [25:03] | These people need me. | 这些人需要我 | 
| [25:05] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [25:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [25:11] | I can’t be with someone that thinks that society is a disease, | 我无法和把社会看作疾病 | 
| [25:13] | that believes that our world is being plagued by technology. | 相信我们的世界将被科技毁灭的人在一起 | 
| [25:18] | I am nothing without you. | 没有了你我什么都不是 | 
| [25:21] | You’re a brilliant man | 你是一个很聪明的人 | 
| [25:22] | with a great future ahead of you. | 有很光明的未来 | 
| [25:23] | What kind of future do I have | 如果你不在我身边 | 
| [25:25] | if you are not by my side? | 我还有什么未来可言 | 
| [25:27] | I just wish that you could show | 我只是希望你能够 | 
| [25:30] | the same compassion for the rest of humanity | 对其他人也抱有同样的同情心 | 
| [25:32] | as you do for me. | 就像你为我做的那样 | 
| [25:34] | Listen to me, Marlize, I… | 听我说 马尔利泽 我 | 
| [25:38] | my thoughts, I cannot– | 我的思想 我无法 | 
| [25:40] | I-I just– I just don’t think that– | 我只是 我不认为 | 
| [25:49] | Marlize? | 马尔利泽 | 
| [25:52] | Marlize? | 马尔利泽 | 
| [25:54] | Marlize! | 马尔利泽 | 
| [26:01] | So… what were you gonna say? | 你刚刚想说什么 | 
| [26:04] | Before we were so alarmingly interrupted. | 在我们被打断之前 | 
| [26:11] | Look, I just… | 听着 我只是 | 
| [26:16] | Cisco, I– | 西斯科 我 | 
| [26:17] | Don’t want you to take the job. | 我不想你接受那份工作 | 
| [26:23] | That is such a relief. | 真是让人松了口气 | 
| [26:26] | Because I don’t want anything to change. | 因为我不想改变任何事情 | 
| [26:37] | Not only have we not been on the same page, | 我们不仅没有同步 | 
| [26:40] | we haven’t even been on the same planet. | 我们甚至都不在同一个星球上 | 
| [26:42] | Literally. | 真正地不在 | 
| [26:44] | We’ve been doing this back-and-forth thing | 我们这样来来回回 | 
| [26:46] | for almost a year, | 已经快一年了 | 
| [26:47] | negotiating who gets to go to whose Earth | 讨论谁去谁的地球上 | 
| [26:49] | and when, just to see each other, | 以及什么时候 只是为了见到对方 | 
| [26:51] | and on the off-chance we do get to see each other, | 一旦我们终于见到彼此 | 
| [26:53] | there’s, like, a countdown | 就好像进入了倒计时 | 
| [26:54] | until one of us has to leave, | 直到我们中有一个不得不离开 | 
| [26:56] | and I’m tired of it! | 我受够这样了 | 
| [26:57] | I don’t want to have to Breach to see the woman I love. | 我不想只能通过制造缺口才能见到我爱的人 | 
| [27:00] | I want to wake up next to her. | 我想要每天早上 | 
| [27:03] | Every morning. | 都在她身边醒来 | 
| [27:05] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 | 
| [27:08] | I’m saying I want more. | 我在说我想要更多 | 
| [27:10] | I’m saying I don’t want Breacher’s job, | 我不想接受穿越者的工作 | 
| [27:13] | but I do want you. | 但是我想要你 | 
| [27:14] | I want you too. | 我也想要你 | 
| [27:16] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做 | 
| [27:17] | Pack up my entire life, everything? | 收拾好我所有的东西 | 
| [27:19] | Forget about my job, my responsibilities– | 忘掉我的工作 我的职责 | 
| [27:21] | – No, no, no– – Move here? | -不 不是 -然后搬到这里 | 
| [27:22] | No, no, that’s not what I’m asking you to do. | 不 我不是在要求你这样做 | 
| [27:24] | I would never ask you to leave the Agency. | 我永远不会要求你离开机构 | 
| [27:26] | I know how important that is to you. | 我知道这对你来说有多重要 | 
| [27:29] | But tell me, | 但是告诉我 | 
| [27:30] | and tell me honestly… | 诚实地说 | 
| [27:32] | this, what we have… | 我们现在这种状态 | 
| [27:36] | Is this enough for you? | 对你来说就足够了吗 | 
| [27:41] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:43] | It is. | 足够了 | 
| [27:50] | Well, it isn’t for me. | 但是对我来说不是 | 
| [27:54] | Hey, guys? I need you both in the cortex. | 两位 我需要你们都到表层来 | 
| [27:56] | – Why? – I know what DeVoe’s doing. | -干什么 -我知道迪沃想做什么了 | 
| [27:58] | It’s not one machine. | 不是一台机器 | 
| [28:00] | They’re machines. Machines that work together, | 是许多台 许多台一起运行的机器 | 
| [28:02] | but they’re still separate. | 但是它们现在仍旧是分开的 | 
| [28:03] | Satellites. | 卫星 | 
| [28:05] | Separate satellites working together for a single purpose? | 分散的卫星为了一个目的同时运行 | 
| [28:09] | So this guy really is a Bond villain. | 这个人真是个007反派 | 
| [28:10] | DeVoe would need a massive amount | 迪沃需要巨大的 | 
| [28:12] | of computational power for them to be able | 计算能力来确保它们可以 | 
| [28:13] | to talk to each other. | 彼此沟通 | 
| [28:14] | Something to triangulate navigation | 需要一个能够在各卫星之间 | 
| [28:16] | between each satellite. | 进行三角定位的设备 | 
| [28:17] | So, like, a quantum computer? | 就像是一台量子计算机 | 
| [28:20] | Mercury Labs just put a whole system | 水星实验室刚刚上线了一整套 | 
| [28:22] | of quantum computers online, at their home base. | 量子计算机系统 就在他们的总部 | 
| [28:24] | That’s where he’s going. | 这就是他要去的地方 | 
| [28:25] | Okay, great. This time, we catch DeVoe by surprise. | 太棒了 这次我们要出其不意地抓到迪沃 | 
| [28:33] | Behold. | 看看这个 | 
| [28:35] | The key to communicating our message of the Enlightenment. | 传递我们”大悟之道” 信息的钥匙 | 
| [28:41] | Polynomial time computing. | 多项式时间计算 | 
| [28:43] | And a dream shall soon become… reality. | 梦想将要变成现实 | 
| [29:15] | Clifford! | 克利福德 | 
| [29:18] | Don’t move. | 不许动 | 
| [29:20] | Barry! Knock him out, and then cuff him! | 巴里 把他打晕 然后铐住他 | 
| [29:22] | On it! | 马上 | 
| [29:30] | Gypsy, now! | 吉普赛 现在 | 
| [29:35] | Stop it, you’re killing him! | 快停下 你要把他杀死了 | 
| [29:43] | Cisco, look out! | 西斯科 小心 | 
| [29:47] | Barry, hit him again! | 巴里 再来一次 | 
| [29:49] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [29:55] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 | 
| [30:00] | Caitlin, what the hell are you doing? | 凯特琳 你到底在干什么 | 
| [30:01] | Bringing her back. | 让她回来 | 
| [30:07] | DeVoe is creating a sonic pulse. | 迪沃正在制造一个声波脉冲 | 
| [30:08] | You need to get out of there before– | 你们得离开那里… | 
| [30:18] | Oh, I get it. You’d like me to frighten you | 我明白 你想让我吓到你 | 
| [30:21] | into becoming your better half. | 从而让你变成你的另一半 | 
| [30:24] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 | 
| [30:27] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 | 
| [30:30] | Children should be seen, not heard. | 大人讲话 小孩子别插嘴 | 
| [30:33] | I’m very sure seeing your bestie die | 我确信看到你的挚友死亡 | 
| [30:35] | would be frightening enough, | 足够吓到你了 | 
| [30:36] | but I can’t kill the Flash. | 但是我不能杀死闪电侠 | 
| [30:39] | Well, not just yet. | 不是在现在 | 
| [30:40] | My plan for the Enlightenment | 我的”大悟之道”计划 | 
| [30:42] | requires his further participation. | 以后还用得到他 | 
| [30:44] | You, however… are a lot less fortunate. | 而你 就没那么走运了 | 
| [30:48] | Barry, he’s gonna kill Gypsy! | 巴里 他要杀了吉普赛 | 
| [30:53] | Now, do you feel that? | 现在你感觉怎样 | 
| [30:55] | Around your throat? | 脖子周围 | 
| [30:57] | That is the gravitational equivalent | 这是在用和我箱子一样重量的压力 | 
| [31:00] | of my boot busting your windpipe. | 捏爆你的喉咙 | 
| [31:04] | She’s innocent. Leave her alone! | 她是无辜的 放开她 | 
| [31:06] | Clifford… | 克利福德 | 
| [31:09] | This isn’t part of our plan. | 这不是我们计划的一部分 | 
| [31:11] | Cisco, wake up! Wake up! | 西斯科 快醒过来 | 
| [31:15] | Our plan is to save them. | 我们的计划是拯救他们 | 
| [31:17] | Well, you can’t save everyone, my love. | 你不可能拯救所有人 亲爱的 | 
| [31:20] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 | 
| [31:22] | Perhaps. | 也许 | 
| [31:23] | But I won’t watch you kill an innocent life again. | 但我不能就这样看你再杀害一个无辜的人 | 
| [31:36] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 | 
| [31:41] | Please. Clifford. | 求你了 克利福德 | 
| [31:45] | Remember who you are. | 记起你的本性 | 
| [31:48] | Is this truly the lesson you wish to bestow today? | 这真是你现在愿意赐予的真理吗 | 
| [32:07] | Get the case. | 把箱子拿来 | 
| [32:21] | Cynthia! | 辛西娅 | 
| [32:23] | What happened? Come on, it’s okay. | 发生了什么 快醒醒 没事的 | 
| [32:26] | What did he do to her? | 他对她做了什么 | 
| [32:28] | Hey, talk to me. Come on, it’s okay. | 和我说话 快醒醒 | 
| [32:41] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 没事的 | 
| [32:50] | No thefts have been reported in the last 12 hours. | 过去12小时中没有失窃报告 | 
| [32:53] | So DeVoe managed to get everything he needed. | 那迪沃已经拿到他所有需要的了 | 
| [32:56] | And we still don’t know what his next step is. | 而我们仍不知道他下一步要做什么 | 
| [33:00] | You know, he said something about the Enlightenment. | 他说了一些关于大悟之道的事 | 
| [33:04] | The hell’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [33:05] | I know what he’s thinking. | 我知道他在想什么 | 
| [33:07] | I know what he’s planning. | 我知道他在谋划什么 | 
| [33:08] | We know what he’s planning. | 我们知道他在谋划什么 | 
| [33:09] | – Harry, wait. – What? | -哈里 等下 -什么 | 
| [33:11] | I can give them the Cliff’s Notes version. | 我可以给他们克利福德的备忘录版本 | 
| [33:12] | No, no. | 不不 | 
| [33:14] | The component parts stolen to create each satellite | 被偷走的零件部分是为了创造出每颗卫星 | 
| [33:17] | will possess a 30… cubit quantum system, okay, | 那将会拥有30腕尺量级的系统 | 
| [33:20] | and each system… is c-capable of– | 而每个系统…可以… | 
| [33:23] | Each system is capable of redirecting | 每个系统能够让高浓度的暗物质 | 
| [33:25] | concentrated dark matter back to Earth | 在1亿百万瓦特爆炸的威力下改变方向 | 
| [33:27] | in 10-million-megawatt bursts. | 回到地球 | 
| [33:29] | Which– level of which | 这种量级 | 
| [33:30] | is toxic enough to affect | 的毒性足够影响 | 
| [33:31] | each and every human brain on the planet | 地球上每个人的大脑 | 
| [33:35] | and reboot them back to a– | 重新启动他们… | 
| [33:37] | Reboot them. | 重新启动他们 | 
| [33:38] | Back to a simplified state. | 回到简易的初始状态 | 
| [33:40] | Just like mine. | 就像我这样 | 
| [33:43] | DeVoe wants to remove the intelligence | 迪沃想要移除地球上 | 
| [33:45] | of everyone on Earth? | 所有人的智慧 | 
| [33:46] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [33:48] | Exactly, Barry. Exactly right. | 没错 巴里 就是这样 | 
| [34:18] | I’m really gonna do this. | 我真的准备这么做了 | 
| [34:20] | You treat me… | 你对待我… | 
| [34:23] | like I am the only woman in the multiverse, | 就像我是多重宇宙中唯一的女人一样 | 
| [34:25] | and I want more. | 而我想要更多 | 
| [34:27] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [34:30] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我怎么了 | 
| [34:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [34:38] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么错的 | 
| [34:40] | Nothing at all. | 一点都没错 | 
| [34:49] | I guess maybe sometimes, | 我想可能有时候 | 
| [34:51] | one plus one just equals two, you know? | 1加1就是等于2 你知道吗 | 
| [34:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 | 
| [35:17] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [35:42] | Good-bye, Cynthia. | 拜拜 辛西娅 | 
| [35:44] | Bye, Cisco. | 拜拜 西斯科 | 
| [36:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [36:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [36:05] | It’s your baby shower, baby! | 这是你的宝宝派对 宝宝 | 
| [36:08] | This is why you were singing | 所以你整天脑子里都在唱着 | 
| [36:09] | “The Girl From Ipanema” in your head all day. | 依帕内玛女孩 | 
| [36:11] | He has been planning this for days. | 他准备了好些天了 | 
| [36:13] | Oh, this is so sweet! | 太甜了 | 
| [36:16] | I feel really guilty pulling everybody away | 在这种时候把大家都喊来 | 
| [36:17] | at a time like this, but– | 我挺内疚 但… | 
| [36:18] | It’s the perfect time to celebrate. | 庆祝的完美时刻 | 
| [36:19] | Surrounded by family. | 身边都是家人 | 
| [36:21] | You guys! | 你们大家 | 
| [36:22] | This baby is gonna be so loved. | 宝宝一定能感到满满的爱 | 
| [36:29] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [36:37] | Why don’t you go talk to him? | 去和他谈谈吧 | 
| [36:46] | Hey, man. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [36:50] | Not really, no. | 不太好 | 
| [36:55] | Do you want some space, or… | 想要静静吗 还是… | 
| [36:57] | Actually, I got plenty of that right now. | 实际上我现在已经安静得不行了 | 
| [37:05] | I’m sorry for pushing the two of you. | 抱歉逼你俩 | 
| [37:10] | I think you both did the right thing, though. | 但我觉得你俩做的是对的 | 
| [37:17] | Then why does it hurt so much? | 那为什么这么痛苦 | 
| [37:27] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 | 
| [37:29] | Look, I don’t think you should do that again. | 我觉得你不该再这么做 | 
| [37:31] | You could have gotten yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 | 
| [37:34] | – I have to get her back. – We will. | -我得让她回来 -我们会的 | 
| [37:38] | No. I will. | 不 我自己能做到 | 
| [37:44] | Clifford. | 克利福德 | 
| [37:45] | Clifford. | 克利福德 | 
| [37:47] | Ow! It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [37:50] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [37:57] | When the line cut out, I came. | 线路中断的时候 我就来了 | 
| [37:59] | Immediately. | 马上就来了 | 
| [38:03] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为要失去你了 | 
| [38:07] | You’ll never lose me, Clifford. | 你不会的 克利福德 | 
| [38:10] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [38:12] | Technology has become a cancer. | 科技变成了毒瘤 | 
| [38:14] | Driving civilization to consume itself. | 驱动文明消耗自身 | 
| [38:19] | A militia group found out about the water purifier | 一个民兵组织发现了我创造的 | 
| [38:20] | that I created. | 水净化器 | 
| [38:24] | And they just killed dozens of-of people to take it. | 他们就杀了好多人为了得到它 | 
| [38:31] | Women and children slaughtered. | 女人和孩子被屠杀 | 
| [38:33] | For a simple piece of technology. | 就为了一点科技 | 
| [38:39] | Your journal. | 你的日记 | 
| [38:42] | wrote of a world where humanity forgot | 描绘了一个世界 在那里人们忘记了 | 
| [38:44] | that this technological menace was capable. | 科技进步会带来怎样的祸害 | 
| [38:49] | But what I didn’t tell you… | 但我没告诉你的… | 
| [38:53] | …was that I saw the truth in it even then. | 就是我当时在其中看到了真理 | 
| [38:56] | And it frightened me. | 那吓坏了我 | 
| [39:00] | And that’s why I ran. | 所以我跑了 | 
| [39:05] | And I’m not frightened anymore. | 现在我再也不怕了 | 
| [39:08] | You believe. | 你相信了 | 
| [39:09] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 | 
| [39:13] | Enlighten them, Clifford. | 让大悟之道启蒙他们 克利福德 | 
| [39:15] | You’re the only one who can. | 你是唯一能做到的人 | 
| [39:24] | I’m nothing without you. | 没有你我什么都不是 | 
| [39:40] | The chair will rejuvenate your fractured scaphoid. | 这椅子可以修复你骨折的地方 | 
| [39:45] | Prepare the satellites for assembly. | 准备卫星集合 | 
| [39:53] | – I said, prepare the– – No! | -我说了 准备 -不 | 
| [39:58] | Initially, we set out to enlighten the world. | 最初 我们是要开启大悟之道 | 
| [40:01] | Now you want to rule it. | 现在你想统领它 | 
| [40:06] | I am leaving you, Clifford. | 我要离开你了 克利福德 | 
| [40:14] | Nothing can get in or out. | 没有什么能进出 | 
| [40:17] | You dare orchestrate an exodus | 你竟敢在人类伟大觉醒的前夕 | 
| [40:19] | on the eve of humanity’s greatest reckoning? | 精心安排自己的离开 | 
| [40:23] | You made a vow. | 你宣誓了 | 
| [40:24] | To my husband! | 对我丈夫的宣誓 | 
| [40:28] | But my husband is dead. | 但我的丈夫已经死了 | 
| [40:30] | The Thinker’s first victim. | 是思考者的第一个受害者 | 
| [40:33] | The Enlightenment will come for you too, Marlize. | 大悟之道也会降临到你头上的 马尔利泽 | 
| [40:38] | I will be all that remains. | 我会是唯一的幸存者 | 
| [40:40] | Oh, Clifford. | 克利福德 | 
| [40:44] | You are nothing without me. | 没了我你什么也不是 | 
| [41:00] | Special delivery! | 特别快递 | 
| [41:02] | Wow! You’re super pregnant! | 肚子已经好大啦 | 
| [41:04] | Looks like you’re due about 21 days from tonight, I’d say. | 今晚之后大概还有21天就生啦 | 
| [41:07] | I-I mean, if I were guessing. | 我是说 要我猜的话 | 
| [41:09] | Sweetheart, who is it? | 宝贝 是谁 | 
| [41:09] | Uh, someone sent us a diaper bag. | 有人给我们送了尿布包 | 
| [41:13] | It looks like it’s a gift from someone | 看上去那是一个想让你俩 | 
| [41:15] | who wanted you both to know how special you are. | 知道你们有多特别的人送的礼物 | 
| [41:17] | Someone who understands that time is precious | 这个人明白时间珍贵 | 
| [41:19] | and right now is all we’ve got. | 而且是我们现在仅剩下的一切 | 
| [41:23] | Relatively speaking. | 相对而言 | 
| [41:24] | – Dad? – Hey, look what we got. | -爸爸 -看看我们收到了什么 | 
| [41:28] | Who sent that? Wally? | 谁送的 沃利吗 | 
| [41:29] | Wally already sent us a bassinet, | 沃利已经送了摇篮车 | 
| [41:31] | which apparently was owned by Moses. | 就和摩西[先知]用的一样 | 
| [41:35] | Was there a note? | 有便条吗 | 
| [41:38] | Who was it? | 是谁 | 
| [41:39] | Some delivery girl. | 一个送快递的女孩 |