时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This season on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》本季回顾 |
[00:02] | DeVoe and his wife are super villains. | 迪沃和他妻子是超级大坏蛋 |
[00:04] | He created 12 meta-humans | 他创造了12个超能力者 |
[00:06] | just so he could steal their powers. | 好让他窃取其超能力 |
[00:07] | This was your team member, Ralph Dibny. | 这是你们的一员吗 拉尔夫·德比 |
[00:10] | A rookie hero. | 一个菜鸟英雄 |
[00:11] | I’ll save you! | 我会来救你的 |
[00:12] | My husband is dead. | 我的丈夫已经死了 |
[00:13] | I’m leaving you, Clifford. | 我要离开你了 克利福德 |
[00:15] | This is an intelligence booster. | 这是智力增强器 |
[00:17] | Your mind is being rebooted. | 你的大脑重启了 |
[00:19] | The more I try to use my brains, | 我越多地想要使用我的大脑 |
[00:20] | the sooner I’m going to lose it. | 我就会越快失去它 |
[00:21] | DeVoe plans to position | 迪沃计划把他的五颗卫星 |
[00:23] | each of his five satellites around the globe. | 分别发射到绕地球轨道的特定位置 |
[00:25] | Satellites working together for a single purpose? | 卫星为了一个目的同时运行 |
[00:27] | DeVoe wants to remove the intelligence | 迪沃想要移除地球上 |
[00:29] | of everyone on earth. | 所有人的智慧 |
[00:30] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[00:37] | Hey, it’s Barry. Leave a message. | 我是巴里 请留言 |
[00:39] | Allen, Captain Singh. | 艾伦 我是辛格队长 |
[00:42] | Got some good news about you getting your job back. | 你拿回工作这事有好消息了 |
[00:44] | You can thank your wife, too. | 你也可以感谢你妻子 |
[00:46] | Apparently the Mayor read all those posts Iris wrote | 显然市长看了爱瑞丝写的 |
[00:48] | about DeVoe, and she’s decided– | 那些说迪沃的帖子 她决定 |
[00:50] | 巴里·艾伦 主动呼叫 | |
[01:43] | – Cisco, we need power! – Working on it. | -西斯科 我们需要能源 -正在解决 |
[01:46] | Nothing is working. Not even cell phones. | 一切都失灵了 连手机都用不了 |
[01:48] | That’s what I was worried about. | 这正是我担心的事情 |
[01:49] | It’s happening isn’t it? | 开始了 是不是 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. I mean, our plan didn’t work. | 我不知道 我们的计划失败了 |
[01:51] | DeVoe replaced the satellite I destroyed | 迪沃用尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[01:53] | with the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 代替了我毁掉的那颗卫星 |
[01:55] | to set off The Enlightenment. | 来开启大悟之道 |
[01:56] | Bar, it’s going nuts out there. | 巴仔 外面都疯了 |
[01:57] | There is no power anywhere. Our car just stopped working. | 到处都失去了能源 我们的车都发动不了 |
[01:59] | Thank God we were close by. | 谢天谢地我们离得近 |
[02:00] | I mean, the hospital is another three miles away. | 去医院可还得多走三英里远呢 |
[02:02] | The hospital? | 医院 |
[02:04] | – Joe? – The sky turned purple, | -乔 -天变成紫色了 |
[02:06] | and she started having contractions | 并且她开始宫缩了 |
[02:08] | – Cisco, hurry! – If we’re not able to get her | -西斯科 快点 -要是我们没法带她 |
[02:10] | to the hospital can you use– | 去医院 你能不能… |
[02:11] | No, Barry can’t run her. | 不 巴里不能带她跑 |
[02:12] | It is not safe for Cecile or the baby. | 对塞西尔和宝宝都不安全 |
[02:14] | Then what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[02:15] | I have everything here I’d need to deliver a baby. | 这里有一切接生需要的设备 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:18] | – Thank God. – Great. | -谢天谢地 -太棒了 |
[02:19] | Uh, let’s go see how dilated you are. | 让我们看看你产道开得如何了 |
[02:21] | Breathe, baby, breathe. | 呼吸 宝贝 呼吸 |
[02:26] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 有东西需要你来看一下 |
[02:29] | DeVoe must to predicted Harry would build | 迪沃肯定预料到哈里会制造一个 |
[02:30] | his own thinking cap and power it | 他自己的思考帽并且用 |
[02:33] | with the dark matter from this tube. | 这管子里的暗物质驱动 |
[02:36] | Dark matter that he could then siphon off | 他可以从尖端实验室把暗物质虹吸出去 |
[02:37] | from S.T.A.R. Labs to use to infect the world. | 然后用来感染整个世界 |
[02:39] | Harry was his guinea pig. He knew if he could reboot | 哈里是他的小白鼠 他知道要是他可以 |
[02:41] | Harry’s brain, he could reboot everyone’s. | 重启哈里的大脑 他就可以重启所有人的 |
[02:44] | What about Gideon, could she hack into the satellites? | 吉迪恩呢 她能黑进那些卫星吗 |
[02:46] | No, purple haze took her out too. | 不行 紫色光晕也让她下线了 |
[02:50] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[02:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | It’s okay, Barry. | 没关系 巴里 |
[02:58] | I think I do. | 我知道怎么做 |
[03:05] | Look, I love “Inception” As much as the next guy, | 我也和各位一样都喜欢《盗梦空间》 |
[03:08] | but sending Barry into DeVoe’s mind? | 但把巴里送进迪沃的大脑 |
[03:11] | His mind is the only one fast enough | 只有他的大脑快得足以 |
[03:12] | to survive the linking process without any harm. | 承受连接过程并且不受任何伤害 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but how would this help us to stop him? | 但这个怎么就能帮助我们阻止他 |
[03:17] | If we can find the good left in Clifford | 要是我们能找到克利福德心中残存的善意 |
[03:19] | and help it retake control of his mind, | 并且帮助它重新控制他的大脑 |
[03:21] | that good could overpower the bad. | 善就能胜过恶 |
[03:22] | You think there actually is good left inside him? | 你认为他体内还有残存的善 |
[03:25] | I know that this is hard to imagine, | 我知道这很难想象 |
[03:27] | but there was a time when Clifford was nothing but good, | 但克利福德曾经是个彻头彻尾的好人 |
[03:29] | when he truly wanted to help the world. | 那时他只想帮助世界 |
[03:31] | It’s the dark matter he infused in his brain that changed him. | 是注入他大脑的暗物质改变了他 |
[03:33] | So yes, I do believe that there is some good in him. | 是的 我相信他还有善良的一面 |
[03:35] | Someway we just need to find it. | 我们只是需要找到它 |
[03:37] | This is crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[03:38] | I mean, why don’t we just call someone we trust? | 我们为什么不直接打电话给我们信任的人 |
[03:40] | Kara, Oliver, Wally… | 卡拉 奥利弗 沃利 |
[03:41] | You could bring a legion of your friends, | 你可以把你的友军都叫来 |
[03:43] | but they would pose no challenge. | 但他们根本不是对手 |
[03:45] | Clifford created the bus metas | 克利福德创造出公车超能力者 |
[03:47] | and the combination of the abilities | 并将这些超能力的组合 |
[03:48] | to ensure that he could defeat anyone | 来确保他能够击败 |
[03:50] | whose assistance you might enlist. | 所有会帮助你的人 |
[03:54] | How long until our minds are wiped? | 距离我们的大脑清零还有多久 |
[03:58] | We’ll have it until the permeation grid hits 100%. | 在渗透网达到百分之百的时候 |
[04:04] | How would we get me inside his mind? | 我们要怎么让我进入他的大脑 |
[04:06] | We need to find a way to transfer your consciousness into his. | 我们要想办法把你的意识传输到他的大脑里 |
[04:09] | No, you know what happens every time I try to vibe him. | 不 你知道我每次想用震波感应他都会有事 |
[04:11] | – I-I-I can’t do it. – I do. | -我做不到 -我知道 |
[04:14] | But I don’t think it’s your power we need, Mr. Ramon. | 但是我们需要的不是你的超能力 拉蒙先生 |
[04:17] | I believe it’s hers. | 而是她的 |
[04:26] | This will amplify Ms. Horton’s telepathic ability | 这样会增强霍尔顿女士的心灵感应能力 |
[04:30] | to link The Flash’s consciousness to Clifford’s, | 把闪电侠的意识和克利福德的连接在一起 |
[04:32] | wherever he may be. | 不管他在哪里 |
[04:33] | It could also provide a one-way link | 这也有可能提供了单相连接 |
[04:35] | so that he doesn’t realize that someone is inside his mind. | 他就不会发现有人进入了他的大脑了 |
[04:39] | So it’s kind like a one-way brain radio. | 所以这算是某种单向脑电波吗 |
[04:42] | I suppose so, yes. | 应该是的 没错 |
[04:44] | Hey, hear that, Harry? | 听到了吗 哈里 |
[04:45] | That cerebral inhibitor of yours is going to be put to good use. | 你的大脑抑制器会得到充分的利用 |
[04:52] | I’m sorry about your friend. His mind could– | 我为你的朋友感到难过 他的大脑有可能会 |
[04:54] | Sorry won’t make him better. Will it? | 难过是不会让他好起来的 |
[04:58] | – Everything ready? – Think so. | -万事俱备了吗 -应该是的 |
[05:03] | Mr. Allen, the chair. | 艾伦先生 椅子 |
[05:05] | Ms. Horton, the gurney. | 霍尔顿女士 轮床 |
[05:07] | You want to put him in that thing? | 你要让他坐在那椅子上吗 |
[05:09] | It is the only way to establish a transcranial link | 只有这样才能建立霍尔顿女士 |
[05:11] | between Ms. Horton and Mr. Allen. | 和艾伦先生的经颅连接 |
[05:14] | Joe, I’ll be all right. | 乔 我不会有事的 |
[05:16] | I’ll be here the whole time. | 我会一直陪在你们身边的 |
[05:18] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[05:27] | Mr. Allen, put the cap on your head. | 艾伦先生 把帽子戴在头上 |
[05:32] | Once Cecile has locked on to DeVoe’s brain waves, | 一旦塞西尔锁定了迪沃的脑波 |
[05:34] | we’ll transfer your consciousness to his amygdala. | 我们会把你的意识传输至他的杏仁核 |
[05:36] | That’s the part of the brain | 那就是大脑 |
[05:37] | that connects emotional significance to memories. | 情感意义与记忆相连接的部分 |
[05:39] | Where the good memories are, | 美好的记忆就在那里 |
[05:41] | we will find the good part of Clifford. | 我们会找到克利福德善良的一面的 |
[05:45] | Here we go, Ms. Horton… | 开始了 霍尔顿女士 |
[06:13] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[06:14] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[06:16] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:27] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 这是在逗我呢吗 |
[06:35] | Guys, I’m in. | 各位 我进来了 |
[06:36] | Paint the picture. What do you see? What’s around you? | 描述一下 你看到些什么 身边有些什么 |
[06:38] | For starters, The Thinker. | 首先 我看到了思考者 |
[06:40] | I’m in the 405 bus, in the middle of the street. | 我在405路公车上 就在路中央 |
[06:43] | I just came out of that same portal from before. | 我刚从之前那个传送门里出来了 |
[06:45] | This is where it all began. | 那里就是一切开始的地方 |
[06:47] | It is the nexus of Clifford’s brain. | 那是克利福德的大脑中心 |
[06:49] | Once you find him, get him through it, | 一旦你找到他 把他带过去 |
[06:51] | and he can regain control of his mind. | 他就能重新控制他的思想了 |
[06:53] | Okay, what does he need to look for? | 他需要找些什么 |
[06:55] | Our house. | 我们的家 |
[06:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:17] | Barry, what do you see? | 巴里 你看到些什么 |
[07:19] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[07:21] | A little vague for the viewers at home. | 这描述对外边的观众来说比较模糊 |
[07:22] | What do you mean “Nothing”? | 什么叫做什么也没有 |
[07:24] | I mean it’s empty. | 我是说家里是空的 |
[07:30] | It is completely empty. | 家里空荡荡的 |
[07:32] | All right, well, where should I go– | 好吧 我该去哪… |
[07:34] | Barry? Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 巴里 听到我说话吗 |
[07:37] | Babe, breathe. | 宝贝 喘气 |
[07:38] | Cecile’s powers are connected to her pregnancy. | 塞西尔的超能力连接着她的妊娠 |
[07:40] | Her contractions must be putting a strain | 宫缩肯定给她的经颅连接 |
[07:42] | on her transcranial link. | 造成了压力 |
[07:43] | No, no, no. We need to do something about that. | 不不不 这点我们要想想办法 |
[07:45] | We can’t stop her from having a baby, Marlize. | 我们不能不让她生孩子啊 马尔利泽 |
[07:47] | We have to, Mrs. West-Allen, | 只能如此 韦斯特艾伦女士 |
[07:48] | or this will never work. | 不然就无法起作用了 |
[07:50] | She is the only way to get Barry | 只有她才能让巴里 |
[07:51] | in and out of Clifford’s mind. | 出入克利福德的大脑 |
[07:53] | Everyone chill; it’s not like Cecile is going to lose | 所有人冷静 又不是说塞西尔 |
[07:55] | her powers if she has this baby. | 生了孩子之后就会失去能力 |
[07:57] | Cecile is going to lose her powers if she has this baby? | 塞西尔生了孩子之后就会失去能力 |
[07:59] | Won’t that leave Barry stranded in DeVoe’s mind? | 这不就把巴里困在迪沃的脑袋里了 |
[08:03] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[08:04] | Information you may have wanted to share, | 你不觉得这种信息应该早早的 |
[08:05] | like, way before now. | 就该跟我们分享吗 |
[08:07] | Joe, do you still have that inhaler I gave you? | 乔 你还有我给你的那个吸入器吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, it’s in our hospital bag. | 有 在我们医院的包里 |
[08:11] | Okay, most inhalers contain the drug terbutaline, | 好 大部分吸入器含有特布他林 |
[08:13] | which can be used to slow down contractions. | 可以用来放缓宫缩 |
[08:18] | I found Thomas. | 我找到托马斯了 |
[08:21] | He’s been this way all the time. | 他一直都是这样 |
[08:25] | What the hell is all about? | 这是说的什么 |
[08:26] | I–I don’t know… I’m going to get the inhaler. | 我不知道 我得去找吸入器了 |
[08:30] | – Cisco, cover me. – Yeah. | -西斯科 替我下 -好 |
[08:32] | Guys, we need to tell Barry where to go next. | 各位 咱们得告诉巴里下一步去哪里 |
[08:34] | And fast. Harry figured out where Marlize was. | 要尽快 哈里找到马尔利泽在哪里了 |
[08:37] | Maybe he can– | 也许他可以 |
[08:40] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[08:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:49] | Help. | 帮我 |
[08:53] | No. | 不 |
[08:55] | You are not frying away what’s left of you. | 不能让你把剩下的脑细胞都烧掉 |
[08:57] | Help! | 帮我 |
[08:59] | Help. | 帮我 |
[09:01] | Please. | 求你 |
[09:35] | See? | 看到没 |
[09:39] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:41] | Ramon. | 拉蒙 |
[09:46] | Where DeVoe first fell in love with Marlize. | 迪沃第一次爱上马尔利泽的地方 |
[09:52] | Tell Barry to go there. | 叫巴里去那里 |
[09:54] | You’ll find him there. | 你可以在那里找到他 |
[10:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[10:33] | Stars, so little. | 星群 如此渺小 |
[10:35] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不应该在这里 |
[10:41] | I won’t lose anyone else today. | 我今天不想再失去任何人 |
[10:46] | I won’t. | 绝对不会 |
[10:52] | Harry had an idea. Go to Oxford. | 哈里的点子 去牛津大学 |
[10:55] | Oxford? | 牛津大学 |
[10:56] | The hamlet of Boars Hill. | 波尔斯山下的小村庄 |
[10:57] | The place where we fell in love. | 我们相爱的地方 |
[11:00] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就去 |
[11:07] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[11:09] | There is a blanket, some wine… | 这里有个毯子 一些酒 |
[11:14] | There’s a song playing on a car radio. | 车载收音机放着音乐 |
[11:17] | Our first dance. | 我们的第一次跳舞 |
[11:19] | And DeVoe? | 迪沃呢 |
[11:20] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[11:23] | All right guys, well… | 好吧 各位… |
[11:25] | where to next? | 下面去哪里 |
[11:30] | Rookie? | 菜鸟 |
[11:41] | Allen? What are you doing here? | 艾伦 你在这里做什么 |
[11:44] | Ralph? Is that really you? | 拉尔夫 真的是你吗 |
[11:49] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[11:50] | I’m so sorry, man. I– | 真对不起 老兄 我… |
[11:54] | I missed you too, Barry. | 我也很想你 巴里 |
[11:55] | Barry, did you just say, Ralph? | 巴里 你刚才是说了 拉尔夫吗 |
[11:57] | Yes, guys. Yeah, it’s Ralph. | 是啊 各位 是拉尔夫 |
[11:59] | He’s–he’s alive. | 他 他还活着 |
[12:06] | Wait, how are you even here? | 等下 你是怎么出现在这里的 |
[12:08] | How are you here? | 你又是怎么到这里的 |
[12:11] | Did DeVoe–did he get you? | 迪沃是不是 他是不是也吸收你了 |
[12:12] | No, no, he didn’t. | 不 不 他没有 |
[12:13] | He-Cecile is using her telepathy | 他 塞西尔用她的心灵感应 |
[12:16] | to get my consciousness inside DeVoe’s mind. | 把我的意识传送到了迪沃脑中 |
[12:20] | That’s trippy. | 真玄乎 |
[12:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:23] | We need to find the good part of him | 我们得找到他内心好的一部分 |
[12:25] | so we can stop the bad from starting the Enlightenment. | 来阻止他坏的那部分开启大悟之道 |
[12:27] | Have you seen him? | 你看到过他吗 |
[12:29] | A good DeVoe? | 一个好迪沃 |
[12:32] | No. | 没有 |
[12:33] | Just the evil, floating chair variety. | 只有邪恶悬浮椅状态的 |
[12:37] | He visits me all the time. | 他总是来找我 |
[12:39] | He knows you’re here? | 他知道你在这里吗 |
[12:43] | Why would he need to– | 他为什么要… |
[12:44] | In this place I do as I please, Mr. Allen. | 在这里我随心所欲 艾伦先生 |
[12:48] | I must say, the fact that you thought | 我得说 你居然以为 |
[12:49] | I wouldn’t have calculated you and your team making | 我预测不到你和你小队进行这种 |
[12:51] | this feeble attempt is somewhat insulting. | 没用的尝试 真是有些侮辱人 |
[12:55] | There will be not defeating the big bad this year, Mr. Allen. | 没有什么能击败本年度的大坏蛋 艾伦先生 |
[12:58] | See, you are in my mind now. | 看 你在我的大脑里了 |
[13:04] | And there’s no escape. | 已经逃无可逃 |
[13:10] | Run, Mr. Allen, run. | 跑 艾伦先生 跑吧 |
[13:15] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[13:17] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[13:19] | He’s–he’s coming for us. | 他冲我们来了 |
[13:21] | He’s coming for us. I heard his thoughts. | 他冲我们来了 我听到他的想法了 |
[13:23] | He’s coming. He’s coming here. | 他来了 他要来这里了 |
[13:25] | – We need to leave. – And go where? | -我们得离开这里 -去哪里 |
[13:31] | Okay, what do we doing? | 我们要做什么 |
[13:33] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要救你出去 |
[13:34] | We still need to find the good DeVoe, though. | 但我们还得找到好的迪沃 |
[13:36] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:37] | He’s gonna be someplace that means something to him. | 他肯定在某个对他有特殊意义的地方 |
[13:39] | Before he became who he is now. | 在他成为现在这样之前的地方 |
[13:46] | You mean like when he was a simple history professor? | 是说他还是一位单纯的历史教授的时候吗 |
[13:53] | Stars are raining. | 星星在陨落 |
[13:54] | Got to go! Come on. | 得走了 快 |
[14:00] | Good. | 好 |
[14:03] | We are gathered here today to worship in song. | 今天我们齐聚在此用一首歌来敬神 |
[14:07] | I suggest “Kumbaya.” | 我建议用”到这里来吧”[传统圣歌] |
[14:12] | A force field. | 力场 |
[14:14] | Force field, sucker. | 立场 笨蛋 |
[14:16] | I should never have let you build this chair | 我就不该让你们在我的监督之外 |
[14:18] | without my oversight. | 造这把椅子 |
[14:20] | It was my first miscalculation. | 这是我第一次计算失误 |
[14:23] | You’ve made many miscalculations. | 你计算失误了很多次 |
[14:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:27] | Have you ever pondered why I never pursued The Flash? | 你思考过我为何不追逐闪电侠吗 |
[14:30] | Never needed his speed or his mind? | 为何从不需要他的速度或大脑 |
[14:34] | Anyone? | 有人想过吗 |
[14:35] | His connection to the Speed Force. | 他与神速力的连接 |
[14:37] | Access to all of time– past, present, future. | 能进入所有时间 过去现在未来的能力 |
[14:42] | True knowledge. | 真知 |
[14:43] | And now that you have placed him inside my mind, | 既然你们已经把他放在我的大脑里 |
[14:48] | I’ll have it all. | 我就拥有了一切 |
[14:52] | You’ll have to find us first. | 你得先找到我们 |
[15:03] | DeVoe’s lair? Are you crazy? | 迪沃的巢穴 你疯了吗 |
[15:05] | Can he find us in this pocket dimension? | 他能在这个口袋维度发现我们吗 |
[15:08] | I’ve bought us some time. | 我为我们争取了点时间 |
[15:09] | Time…rhyme… fly…side. | 时间 节奏 飞翔 旁边 |
[15:13] | Cecile, we need you to try and link up with Barry again. | 塞西尔 我们需要你尝试再次与巴里连接 |
[15:17] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[15:30] | Professor DeVoe? | 迪沃教授 |
[15:33] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[15:35] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 能听到我吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah. Yeah, Iris, I hear you. | 可以 爱瑞丝 我能听到你 |
[15:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:40] | Good DeVoe, we found him. | 好迪沃 我们找到他了 |
[15:45] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[15:59] | I don’t suppose you have another plan, do you? | 我猜你没有其他计划了 对吧 |
[16:00] | No, man. I mean, I–this was it. | 没有了 就是这样了 |
[16:03] | Now– | 现在 |
[16:04] | Now the world belongs to the Thinker. | 现在世界属于思考者的了 |
[16:08] | Allen, listen to me. | 艾伦 听我说 |
[16:11] | I’m stuck here, | 我困在这里了 |
[16:13] | but you’re not. | 但你没有 |
[16:16] | You should go. | 你应该离开 |
[16:17] | Be with your family for whatever time is left. | 在仅剩的时间里和家人相守 |
[16:20] | No. | 不 |
[16:22] | No. | 不 |
[16:23] | Okay, first of all, it’s our family, | 首先 是我们的家人 |
[16:26] | and I’m not leaving you behind. | 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[16:28] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有别的方法 |
[16:30] | Allen, you said the only way to save the world | 艾伦 你说过拯救世界唯一的方法 |
[16:32] | is by finding the good that’s left in DeVoe. | 就是找到迪沃心中好的一面 |
[16:36] | It’s right here. | 他就在这里 |
[16:38] | With a hole in its chest. | 胸口上中了一枪 |
[16:47] | It’s not the only good left in him. | 这不是他心中唯一的善 |
[16:53] | Why the brakes? Are we there? | 怎么刹车了 我们到了吗 |
[16:55] | Almost. | 快到了 |
[16:56] | So that’s the Hellmouth? | 那就是地狱之口吗 |
[16:58] | That’s the nexus of DeVoe’s mind. | 那是迪沃的精神联结 |
[17:00] | Marlize said we can take control of him if the good in DeVoe | 马尔利泽说如果好的迪沃穿过这里 |
[17:03] | passes through it. | 我们就能控制他 |
[17:04] | Allen, we know that’s not possible anymore. | 艾伦 我们知道这不可能 |
[17:07] | Why do you think he’s keeping you alive? | 你觉得他为什么让你活下来 |
[17:09] | I couldn’t figure it out, but think about it. | 我不知道是为什么 但是想一想 |
[17:10] | If you get out, you take back control of this body, | 如果你逃出去 你就会重新控制这具身体 |
[17:13] | because it’s yours. | 因为这是你的 |
[17:14] | That’s why he won’t let you leave. | 这就是他为什么不让你离开 |
[17:16] | Once you get out, DeVoe will cease to exist. | 一旦你逃出去 迪沃就不复存在了 |
[17:20] | All you have to do is make it through that portal, | 你需要做的 就是让它穿过那个传送门 |
[17:22] | and you’ll regain control. | 然后你就会重新获得控制 |
[17:23] | Remember who you are, Ralph. | 记住你是谁 拉尔夫 |
[17:25] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |
[17:38] | Let’s go get control. | 我们去夺回控制 |
[17:40] | Or how about I kill you? | 或者我杀了你怎么样 |
[17:43] | A second time if necessary. | 再一次 如果有必要的话 |
[17:54] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:55] | My husband. | 是我丈夫 |
[17:58] | He’s getting close. | 他越来越近了 |
[18:06] | Please tell me someone else felt that. | 拜托告诉我还有人也感觉到了 |
[18:09] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[18:10] | I had to force an emergency shift to another pocket dimension. | 我不得不紧急转移到另一个口袋维度 |
[18:13] | It can be unnerving. | 会有些不安 |
[18:13] | Nerving, serving, swerving, curving. | 心安 服务 迂回 弯曲 |
[18:16] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | No more labor suppression. How you feeling, Cecile? | 无法再拖了 你感觉怎么样 塞西尔 |
[18:23] | Like–like I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[18:25] | You shouldn’t have to. | 你本来不需要这样做的 |
[18:27] | You should be able to have our baby just like any other parent, | 你本可以像其他母亲那样 |
[18:29] | in a hospital, in a regular bed, | 在医院的床上分娩 |
[18:30] | not with all this. | 而不是像现在这样 |
[18:32] | Hey, look what you’ve done to our friend, | 看看你对我们的朋友都做了些什么 |
[18:35] | my son, my daughter, the love of my life, | 对我的儿子 我的女儿 我今生的挚爱 |
[18:38] | everybody in this damn city. | 对这座城市里的每一个人 |
[18:40] | – Dad– – How could you ever think | -爸爸 -你怎么能觉得 |
[18:42] | that this would be better for humanity? | 这样做会让人类变得更好 |
[18:44] | Dad, what did you say to me when Barry came out | 爸爸 巴里从神速力出来的时候 |
[18:46] | of the Speed Force? | 你对我说了什么 |
[18:48] | You said, “Strength without faith means nothing.” | 你说 “没有信仰的力量是没有意义的” |
[18:51] | We need to have faith that we can get through this together. | 我们要有信心能够共同克服这些困难 |
[19:05] | How long until he finds us? | 他要多久能找到我们 |
[19:07] | Minutes, maybe less. | 几分钟 或者更快 |
[19:32] | Crap in a hat. I can’t hit him. | 我了个去 我打不到他 |
[19:34] | They can read our minds. | 他们知道我们在想什么 |
[19:35] | Then we do this Dibny-style. | 那我们就用德比风格战斗 |
[19:37] | – What? – We don’t think. | -什么 -我们不思考 |
[19:39] | Just fill your mind with something else. | 用别的东西填充你的大脑 |
[19:42] | Something you love. | 想想你爱的那些 |
[19:43] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[19:50] | Shrimp buffet! | 全虾自助餐 |
[20:00] | It’s you and me, Iris. | 你和我一起 爱瑞丝 |
[20:13] | Shrimp platter! Shrimp cocktail! | 大虾拼盘 鸡尾冷虾 |
[20:16] | beignets de crevettes. | 炸板虾 |
[20:23] | Once again, Mr. Allen, your best will not be good enough. | 再来一次 艾伦先生 你还不够好 |
[20:28] | What’s the plan, Rookie? | 有什么计划 菜鸟 |
[20:29] | I’m running out of shrimp entrees. | 我想不出其它鲜虾大餐了 |
[20:32] | Well, you’re only gonna need one. | 你只需要一个 |
[20:40] | They’re coming every five minutes. | 现在宫缩五分钟一次 |
[20:41] | The stars are raining… | 星星在陨落 |
[20:43] | Cecile, please just focus on not having a baby. | 塞西尔 拜托先集中精力不要生下宝宝 |
[20:46] | Stars are raining, draining, painting. | 星星在陨落 枯竭 痛苦 |
[20:49] | He sounds just like Barry when he came out of the Speed Force. | 他听起来像巴里从神速力出来的时候 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:52] | No, I mean, he’s saying the exact same words. | 不 我是说他现在说的话和当时完全相同 |
[21:19] | You should mind where you point your weapon, | 你应该注意一下枪口的方向 |
[21:22] | Detective West. | 韦斯特警探 |
[21:38] | Stay away from my girls. | 离我的女孩们远点 |
[21:42] | Joe! | 乔 |
[22:04] | Hey, attack of the clones, | 进攻的克隆人 |
[22:07] | come and get me. | 快过来抓我 |
[22:21] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[22:34] | That was awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[22:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:02] | Now it ends. | 现在结束了 |
[24:19] | How did you beat me? | 你是怎么打败我的 |
[24:23] | I didn’t. We did. | 不是我 是我们 |
[24:28] | Their emotional attachment to Mr. Dibny have made them | 她们对德比先生的眷恋 |
[24:31] | stronger than you would ever be, Clifford. | 使他们比你更强大 克利福德 |
[24:34] | But then, you wouldn’t understand. | 但是 你不会懂 |
[24:36] | No! This is not my will! | 不 这不是我的意愿 |
[24:44] | Not anymore. It’s mine. | 再也不了 是我的意愿 |
[25:02] | Numbers are still rising. | 数字还在增加 |
[25:05] | Clifford’s meta-abilities | 克利福德的超能力 |
[25:05] | are no longer controlling each satellite. | 不再控制每一个卫星 |
[25:09] | If I can just override their last command. | 如果我能重写它们最后的指令 |
[25:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[25:52] | There’s no more dark energy anywhere in the city. | 整个城市里不再有暗能量了 |
[25:55] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[26:00] | Oh, my stretchy so-and-so. | 我的弹某某 |
[26:02] | Uh, guys… | 各位 |
[26:06] | my water just broke. | 我羊水刚刚破了 |
[26:08] | Let’s get her to the Med Lab. Quickly. | 我们赶紧把她送到医务室 |
[26:09] | – Okay. – Baby’s coming. | -好的 -要生了 |
[26:10] | – Oh, boy, baby’s coming. – Careful. Carefully. | -天呐 要生了 -小心 小心点 |
[26:16] | Come on, Harry. | 走吧 哈里 |
[26:35] | Please, tell me you’ve done this before. | 求你 告诉我你以前做过这个 |
[26:37] | A few times. In med school. | 有几次 在医学院 |
[26:40] | Med– | 医 |
[26:42] | – Med school? – Yeah. | -医学院 -是啊 |
[26:43] | Okay. Med school. Okay. | 好吧 医学院 好吧 |
[26:46] | Joe, just relax. | 乔 放松就好 |
[26:48] | We got this. Right? | 我们能搞定 对吧 |
[26:49] | Yeah, just breath out. | 对 只要呼气 |
[26:52] | Just breath out. | 只要呼气 |
[27:00] | Power’s back on everywhere. | 电力全面恢复了 |
[27:03] | Now the world can finally get back to normal. | 现在世界终于能恢复正常了 |
[27:04] | Standing, tossing, turning, falling, falling… | 站立 翻滚 旋转 坠落 坠落 |
[27:07] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[27:09] | He is enlightened. | 他开悟了 |
[27:15] | Another use of Mr. Deacon’s powers. | 迪肯先生电力的另一种用途 |
[27:18] | Technological reincarnation. | 技术复生 |
[27:20] | – Cisco. – He’s taking over. | -西斯科 -他正在控制 |
[27:25] | I told you that The Enlightenment | 我告诉过你 大悟之道 |
[27:26] | will come for you, Marlize, and it will. | 将会为你而来 马尔利泽 那它就会 |
[27:30] | Remember, I thought of everything. | 记住 我一切都想到了 |
[27:34] | Even this moment. | 甚至此刻 |
[27:39] | Good-bye, my love. | 再见 我的爱人 |
[27:54] | We’re back online. | 我们又连接上了 |
[27:57] | Not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[27:59] | Satellite’s in a decaying orbit. | 卫星进入衰减轨道 |
[28:07] | Wait, so Marlize deactivating him | 等等 所以马尔利泽解除他之后 |
[28:09] | triggered a literal dead man’s switch? | 反而触发了他的转换吗 |
[28:10] | It’s falling fast. | 它在快速坠落 |
[28:11] | Clifford must’ve increased its mass by a thousand-fold. | 克利福德一定已经把它的质量增加了一千倍 |
[28:13] | Barry, the impact of something that heavy | 巴里 那种又沉又快的东西的冲击力 |
[28:14] | and that fast– How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[28:16] | Three minutes if we are lucky. | 三分钟 幸运的话 |
[28:17] | Okay, how do we stop something that is going to | 好吧 我们如何阻止一个 |
[28:17] | 撞击时间 三分钟 灾难级别 灭绝 | |
[28:18] | send us back into the stone age? | 将要把我们送回石器时代的东西 |
[28:20] | Together. I’ll spread the word to evacuate downtown. | 一起 我会散播消息来疏散市区 |
[28:23] | Ralph, Cisco, you guys clear the impact zone. | 拉尔夫 西斯科 你们清理冲击区域 |
[28:25] | Barry, you’ve gotta destroy that satellite. | 巴里 你得毁掉那颗卫星 |
[28:32] | Okay, now it’s time for you to push. | 好了 现在是时候推了 |
[28:34] | On three. | 数到三 |
[28:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:40] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很棒 |
[28:48] | Go that way! Ma’am, not this way. | 往那边走 女士 不是这边 |
[28:51] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
[29:30] | – Whoa, what is he doing? – He’s building up speed. | -他在干嘛 -他在加速 |
[29:32] | He’s gonna use a sonic punch to destroy it. | 他要用声波摧毁它 |
[29:33] | Given the satellite’s mass and its escalating descent, | 根据卫星的质量和它的加速下落 |
[29:36] | what prevents it from destroying him? | 如何确保它不会摧毁他 |
[29:49] | You’re doing great. Now, I need one big push, okay? | 你做的很棒 现在 我需要用力一推 好吗 |
[29:53] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:59] | Here she comes. | 她来啦 |
[31:45] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[31:48] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[32:31] | This will restore your friend’s mind. | 这可以修复你朋友的大脑 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:38] | I have a lot to make amends for. | 我需要补偿的还有好多 |
[32:43] | You know, Marlize, | 你知道 马尔利泽 |
[32:45] | there are still a lot of metas out there. | 还有很多的超能力者 |
[32:47] | I mean, we– | 我是说 我们 |
[32:49] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:52] | You have all the support you need. | 你们已经有了足够的帮助 |
[32:54] | There are those, however, that do need my help. | 而其他人真的需要我的帮助 |
[32:58] | Before I joined my late husband’s crusade, | 加入我去世的丈夫的阵营之前 |
[33:02] | I used technology to better the lives of those | 我用技术使一无所有的人们 |
[33:04] | who had nothing. | 过上更好的生活 |
[33:06] | Back then my mechanical creations healed the world, | 那时我的机械发明是在治愈世界 |
[33:10] | not harmed it. | 而不是伤害世界 |
[33:13] | I’ll just pick up where I left off. | 我要继续我未完的事业 |
[33:16] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | – Good luck. – Bye. | -祝你好运 -再见 |
[33:32] | She risked everything to try and save him. | 她不惜一切去救他 |
[33:36] | She really loved him. | 她真的爱他 |
[33:39] | Part of her always will. | 她内心会永远爱他 |
[33:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:50] | The last satellite, | 最后的卫星 |
[33:52] | it wasn’t just me who took it down. | 不只是我把它干掉的 |
[33:54] | There was someone else. | 还有其他人 |
[33:57] | Who? Who was it? | 谁 是谁 |
[33:59] | Another speedster. | 其他极速者 |
[34:04] | Hang on, Harry. We’re almost there. | 坚持住 哈里 快了 |
[34:07] | Okay. Now put this on. | 好 戴上这个 |
[34:33] | – Is he okay? – His vitals are stable. | -他还好吗 -他的脉搏稳定 |
[34:36] | The program completed. It should have worked. | 程序完成了 应该会有用 |
[34:38] | Hey, Harry. | 哈里 |
[34:40] | Hey. Harry. | 哈里 |
[34:45] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[34:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:55] | You have been and will always be… | 你一直是也永远是 |
[35:00] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[35:10] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[35:17] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:19] | “Star Wars.” | 《星球大战》 |
[35:22] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[35:23] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[35:25] | It’s not every day you translate symbols | 不是每天都能把符号 |
[35:28] | into binary programming polynomials. | 转换成二元多项式编程 |
[35:34] | I–I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[35:36] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[35:37] | Actually, I don’t. I don’t know what that means. | 我真的不知道 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[35:40] | I think some short circuit’s been fried up here, | 我觉得这儿可能有点短路 |
[35:44] | but it’s fine. | 但没事 |
[35:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:48] | I mean, I just don’t understand the– | 我只是不理解 |
[35:50] | the pol–the thing you said. | 那 你说的那话 |
[35:52] | It’s okay though. | 但没事 |
[35:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[36:00] | Marlize said this would work. | 马尔利泽说可以修复啊 |
[36:01] | It did work. | 是修复了 |
[36:03] | Ramon, you did it. | 拉蒙 你做到了 |
[36:07] | I’m back, I’m here. | 我回来了 我在这啊 |
[36:09] | I mean, maybe I’m a little more average | 可能和之前相比 |
[36:11] | than I used to be up there, but I’m here. | 我更普通了 但我回来了 |
[36:13] | Harry, there’s nothing average about you. | 哈里 你可不普通啊 |
[36:15] | You have seven PhDs. | 你有七个博士学位 |
[36:17] | Well, not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[36:21] | – I was supposed to fix this. – What’s the matter? | -我应该弄好的 -怎么回事 |
[36:22] | – And you did, Ramon. – I didn’t– | -你做到了 拉蒙 -我没有 |
[36:23] | Ramon, you did. You did. | 拉蒙 你做到了 你做到了 |
[36:27] | You brought me back. You brought back what matters. | 你帮我恢复记忆了 你恢复了重要的东西 |
[36:30] | So what if I’m– look, my whole life, | 所以那又怎样 我的整个人生 |
[36:32] | I’ve been defined by one thing– | 我都被一样东西所定义 |
[36:35] | my IQ–and somehow you’ve given me, uh, | 我的智商 但你给予我了 |
[36:42] | a balance… | 一种平衡 |
[36:44] | between my head and– | 平衡了我大脑和 |
[36:56] | Thank you for the balance, Ramon. | 谢谢你给我的平衡 拉蒙 |
[37:02] | Now I’m going to take that balance to my Earth. | 我现在要把这种平衡带到我的地球上 |
[37:06] | – Huh? – Wait, Harry. | -什么 -等下 哈里 |
[37:07] | Harry, we just– we just got you back. | 哈里 我们刚见到你 |
[37:11] | No, I know, Iris. | 不 我知道 爱瑞丝 |
[37:15] | I have to go see my daughter. | 我得去见我女儿 |
[37:17] | I mean, I might not have the intelligence to garner seven PhDs, | 我也许没有拿下七个博士学位的智力 |
[37:20] | but I can see one thing clearly. | 但我看清了一件事 |
[37:24] | Family matters. | 家人最重要 |
[37:26] | Well, we’re family too. | 我们也是家人 |
[37:31] | Heck yeah, you are. | 你们当然是 |
[37:34] | Each and every one of you. | 你们每一个 |
[37:37] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想念你们的 |
[37:41] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[37:47] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[37:49] | – We should probably hug. – I was like– | -我们应该拥抱的 -我… |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:56] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想念你们的 |
[37:57] | – Love you guys. – Love you too. | -爱你们 -也爱你 |
[38:00] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:05] | There could be a million Harrys in this multiverse, | 在多元宇宙中有上万个哈里 |
[38:08] | but you… are one of a kind. | 但你是独一无二的 |
[38:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:28] | It’s the end of an era. | 是一个时代的终结 |
[38:40] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[38:46] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[38:51] | Joe, she’s beautiful. | 乔 她真漂亮 |
[38:53] | Just like her mother. | 就像她妈妈一样 |
[38:55] | I think this calls for a toast. | 我认为应该举杯庆祝 |
[39:01] | I said, this calls for a toast. | 我说举杯庆祝一下 |
[39:04] | – Sorry, I was– – I got it, I got it. | -抱歉 我… -我拿着了 |
[39:06] | – Wally! – You didn’t think I’d miss | -沃利 -你不会认为我会错过 |
[39:07] | my new baby sister’s first party, right? | 我的新妹妹的第一个聚会吧 |
[39:13] | All right, | 好的 |
[39:14] | to the newest member of Team Flash. | 敬闪电小队最新的成员 |
[39:18] | Jenna Marie West. | 詹娜·玛丽·韦斯特 |
[39:21] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入大家庭 |
[39:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:29] | Nice party. It’s so good to see everyone. | 派对不错 能见到所有人真好 |
[39:33] | You know, I heard that the Legends | 我听说传奇们也有 |
[39:35] | have quite some parties too. | 相当棒的派对 |
[39:38] | So, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[39:40] | did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到你想要的了吗 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I did. And a lot more. | 找到了 而且更多 |
[39:45] | I think fighting a time-demon helped. | 我觉得对抗时间魔鬼有帮助 |
[39:49] | But, Dad, look, I left Team Flash cause I felt | 爸 我离开闪电小队是因为 |
[39:51] | like I was always gonna be in Barry’s shadow. | 我觉得我永远会是巴里的小跟班 |
[39:54] | But as a Legend, I– | 但是作为传奇一员 |
[39:58] | I learned how to be comfortable just being me. | 我学会了怎样做自己 |
[40:01] | I’m so proud of you, son. | 我为你感到骄傲 儿子 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:05] | – Let’s see your sister. – Yes. | -我们来看你的妹妹 -好的 |
[40:08] | Hi, handsome. | 你好 小宝贝 |
[40:11] | Oh, you know Harry was right. | 哈里说得对 |
[40:14] | This is really all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[40:18] | We’re next, you know? | 接下来就是我们了 |
[40:20] | Wait, you want to have– what do you mean? | 等等 你想…什么意思 |
[40:23] | You want to have a baby now? | 你想现在就要孩子 |
[40:23] | What do you mean? Right now? | 什么意思 现在吗 |
[40:25] | – Barry. – What? | -巴里 -什么 |
[40:26] | – Relax. – I’m fine. | -放松 -我没事 |
[40:28] | Are you? I just meant someday. | 真的吗 我只是说有一天 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:31] | Not anytime in the near future. | 最近不会 |
[40:33] | – Right. – Oh my God. | -好 -天啊 |
[40:35] | Let me just get you a refill so you can relax. | 我再给你拿杯酒放松一下 |
[40:38] | That’s nice. Thanks. | 可以 谢谢 |
[40:48] | – We need to talk. – What? | -我们得谈谈 -什么 |
[40:51] | Wow, this house is bitchin’. | 房间布置不错 |
[40:55] | I think I’ve seen you before. | 我觉得我之前见过你 |
[40:57] | Didn’t you spill coffee all over Harry and me? | 你是不是把咖啡洒在我和哈里身上 |
[40:59] | Yeah, did she pay for yours? Because she paid for ours. | 她付了你的咖啡钱吗 因为她付了我们的 |
[41:02] | Weren’t you the server at their wedding? | 你是婚礼上的服务员吗 |
[41:04] | Wait, yeah, you were. | 等等 你是 |
[41:07] | And where did you get this jacket? | 你从哪得到的这件夹克 |
[41:13] | From her. | 从她那里 |
[41:17] | No, mine–mine is one of a kind. | 不 我的是独一无二的 |
[41:23] | So was this, uh, when you let me borrow it. | 这件是 当你借给我的时候 |
[41:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:31] | I’m your daughter, Nora. | 我是你的女儿 诺拉 |
[41:34] | From the future. | 来自未来 |
[41:35] | And I think I… | 我觉得 |
[41:38] | made a big, big, mistake. | 我犯了大错误 |