时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Flash | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You never come back. | 你再也没有回来 |
[00:03] | You are not stuck here, are you? | 你并不是被困在这了 对吗 |
[00:05] | – Bye, Cisco. – Bye, Sandy. | -再见 西斯科 -再见 桑蒂 |
[00:09] | My father’s death certificate. | 我父亲的死亡证明 |
[00:10] | The ME who signed off on it, he doesn’t exist. | 在上面签字的法医 根本不存在 |
[00:13] | – So this death certificate… – Is a fake. | -所以这份死亡证明 -是假的 |
[00:15] | Who the hell are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你想要什么 |
[00:17] | For all of you | 要你们所有人 |
[00:19] | to die. | 去死 |
[01:14] | What the… | 这是… |
[01:34] | Damn, man. | 我去 |
[01:37] | Another fight? | 又打了一场 |
[01:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:46] | I’d hate to see the other guy. | 对方肯定很惨 |
[01:48] | See you on the floor. | 场上见 |
[02:16] | So you’re not stuck here. | 这么说你并不是被困在这了 |
[02:18] | No, I’m not. | 是的 我没被困 |
[02:20] | So they will reverse tachyons in your system? | 他们会逆转你体内的负超光子吗 |
[02:22] | Were put there because of me. | 有负超光子是因为我 |
[02:25] | Are you kidding? | 你是在逗我吧 |
[02:26] | You know how many credit card points I just blew just | 你知道我花了多少信用卡积分 |
[02:28] | trying to get rid of your negative tachyons? | 来除掉你体内的负超光子吗 |
[02:30] | I just bought a brand new spectral tachyeometer | 我本来可以用来去斐济度假的 |
[02:32] | when I could have my Fiji get away. | 结果却买了一个崭新的光谱转速计 |
[02:35] | Not that I have anyone to go with, anymore. | 虽然已经没人会陪我去了 |
[02:39] | I’m not taking you to Fiji, Ralph. | 我不会带你去斐济的 拉尔夫 |
[02:41] | Why didn’t you guys tell us about this before? | 你们之前为什么不告诉我们这件事 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[02:53] | Barry never returns? | 巴里再也没有回来 |
[02:57] | That’s why you came here. | 这就是你来这的原因 |
[02:59] | To see you father, | 为了见你父亲 |
[03:01] | because you were raised without him. | 因为他没有抚养过你 |
[03:12] | So what? | 这又怎样 |
[03:15] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[03:18] | So what that article says that you never come back. | 那篇文章说你再也没有回来又怎样 |
[03:21] | So what if the other one says that you vanished. | 说不定又有另一篇说你消失了 |
[03:23] | I mean, it’s said other things before, right? | 之前报道过不同事情的 是吧 |
[03:26] | We made it say other things before. | 我们之前让报道改变过 |
[03:29] | So whatever the future brings | 所以无论未来怎样 |
[03:32] | we are gonna deal with it when it gets here. | 当它到来的时候 我们都会解决的 |
[03:35] | And change it if we need to. | 如果需要的话 我们还会改变它 |
[03:39] | She has a point. | 她说的有道理 |
[03:40] | If there’s anything Team Flash is good at, | 如果有什么事是闪电小队擅长的 |
[03:41] | it’s handing the future its own ass and then some. | 那就是跟未来正面刚 |
[03:45] | What he said. | 他说的没错 |
[03:47] | Well, looks like Nora’s | 看来诺拉 |
[03:49] | gonna need more training after all. | 还是需要更多的训练啊 |
[03:53] | Oh, okay. She’s hungry. | 好的 她饿了 |
[03:55] | Yeah, why don’t we, | 我们要不 |
[03:57] | all meet back at S.T.A.R. Labs, all right? | 都回尖端科研实验室碰面吧 |
[04:02] | Wow, first you meet your adult daughter from the future | 你先是见到了来自未来的成年女儿 |
[04:06] | and now this. | 现在又是这个 |
[04:07] | I mean, it’s a lot. | 信息量有点大 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | Well, I guess now I know why | 我现在知道了为什么 |
[04:17] | she never wants to leave her dad’s side | 她一直不想离开她爸的身边 |
[04:19] | and why she… | 还有她为什么 |
[04:21] | never wants to be by mine. | 从来都不想在我身边 |
[04:23] | Nora will reach out at some point. | 诺拉会在某个时刻到你身边去的 |
[04:26] | The trick is you gotta keep yourself busy. | 诀窍是你需要让自己忙起来 |
[04:33] | Yeah. Thanks, Dad. | 好的 谢谢老爸 |
[04:40] | Joe! | 乔 |
[04:44] | Cecile? Cecile, what’s wrong? | 塞西尔 塞西尔 怎么了 |
[04:49] | I can’t hear what she wants. | 我听不到她想要什么了 |
[04:52] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到了 |
[04:57] | I think I’m losing my powers. | 我觉得我失去了我的能力 |
[05:07] | Hey babe, it’s me, | 宝贝 是我 |
[05:10] | just checking in, for my dad. | 就是说一下 替我爸 |
[05:12] | He… | 他… |
[05:17] | – Hello there. – Hey. | -你好啊 -嘿 |
[05:18] | – What are you doing? – I was just trying to get | -你在干嘛呢 -我在努力 |
[05:20] | Barry’s new suit into this ring. | 把巴里的新战衣放进这个戒指里 |
[05:22] | Oh, it’s–it’s tiny. | 太小了 |
[05:25] | Yeah, you weren’t watching old holograms of Gipsy. | 你刚刚没在看吉普赛以前的全息图吗 |
[05:29] | – Why would I be doing that? – Because you miss her. | -我为什么要那么做呢 -因为你想念她 |
[05:31] | We just had something so special. | 我们才碰到了一件特别的事 |
[05:33] | Shouldn’t it have work? | 难道没用吗 |
[05:34] | Of course now it’s not so special anymore | 当然了 现在没那么特别了 |
[05:36] | now she’s just rattlin’ around inside my head. | 她还在我的脑子里盘旋不休 |
[05:40] | I’m sorry this is so hard for you. | 很遗憾这对你来说太难了 |
[05:42] | But it’s okay that you are still thinking about her. | 但是你还想着她是正常的 |
[05:44] | I don’t think you understand, Caitlin. | 我不觉得你能够理解 凯特琳 |
[05:45] | I mean, she’s literally… | 我是说 她真的 |
[05:48] | inside my head. | 在我的脑子里 |
[05:49] | I can’t vibe. | 我无法震波 |
[05:50] | Everything I vibe connects to her. | 所有我震波的东西都会连接到她 |
[05:52] | I put some music on, I hear her voice singing along. | 我放音乐 就听到她的声音一直在唱 |
[05:55] | I’m painting my figurines, I see her face | 我画我的雕像 就看到她的脸 |
[05:58] | on Captains Kirk’s body. Shh… | 在科克船长的身体上 |
[06:01] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[06:03] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然闻不到 |
[06:05] | ‘Cause that’s her perfume and I’m only one smelling it. | 那是她的香水味 只有我能闻到 |
[06:09] | Of course. Your powers linked you guys | 当然 你的能力在泛维数的时空 |
[06:11] | over pan-dimensional spacetime, so it makes complete sense | 把你们连接起来 所以这完全说得通 |
[06:14] | that your vibes echoes would still be… | 你的震波回声仍然… |
[06:15] | Connecting us to each other. | 将我们彼此互相连接 |
[06:17] | Yes, I know. Thank you for the diagnosis. | 是的 我知道 感谢你的诊断 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry. You don’t need a doctor. | 对不起 你不需要医生 |
[06:21] | You need a friend. | 你需要的是朋友 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry. I’m just… | 不好意思 我只是 |
[06:28] | I’m a mess. | 我真是一团糟 |
[06:28] | Oh, perfect. Been looking for you two. | 太好了 一直找你们俩呢 |
[06:30] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:31] | I’ve hit a real wall trying to figure out | 为了搞清楚是谁 |
[06:33] | who forged this death certificate, | 伪造了这份死亡证明 我总是碰壁 |
[06:34] | so I was thinking maybe Cisco could give this | 所以我在想 也许西斯科能够给这个 |
[06:36] | a little bit of a… | 一点点… |
[06:38] | Cisco is not available right now. | 西斯科这会不在线 |
[06:39] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[06:41] | Oh, hey, Cisco, it’s Ralph. | 西斯科 我是拉尔夫 |
[06:43] | Hope you are doing well. Just get back to me. | 希望你一切都好 请和我尽快联系 |
[06:44] | I need to vibe this as soon as possible. | 我需要震波这个东西 |
[06:46] | Bye, bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:47] | Ralph, Cisco can’t vibe right now, | 拉尔夫 西斯科现在不能震波了 |
[06:49] | so we’re just gonna have to deal with this a little later. | 所以我们得稍后再解决这件事 |
[06:52] | Why can’t he vibe right now? What’s going on? | 为什么他现在不能用震波 怎么了 |
[06:55] | Because we need to help him get over Gipsy. | 因为我们需要帮助他走出情伤 |
[06:58] | I mean, like you said, Cisco get his vibe back, | 就像你说的 西斯科恢复震波的能力 |
[07:00] | – we can crack this case. – Please, stop caring about me. | -我们就能破解这件案子 -拜托别管我了 |
[07:02] | Ralph, I mean, you don’t have any ideas about | 拉尔夫 你一定有主意 |
[07:05] | how to help a man get over a heartbreak, do you? | 该怎么让人从情殇中恢复 对吧 |
[07:07] | Oh, my God, you stop it, girl. | 我的天哪 别明知故问 |
[07:10] | You know I have plenty. | 你知道我有很多办法的 |
[07:13] | Cisco, you wanna know why I’m perfect guy | 西斯科 知不知道为什么我就是完美的人选 |
[07:15] | to help you get over this and get back into the game of love? | 能让你克服心伤 重返情场 |
[07:19] | Because trust me, buddy, nobody, I mean nobody, | 相信我 因为没有人 |
[07:22] | has been kicked out of that more than me. | 被分手的次数比我还多 |
[07:47] | – Hello, Bobby. – Vanessa Jansen. | -你好呀 鲍比 -凡妮莎·詹森 |
[07:51] | You got out of the slammer. | 你越狱了 |
[07:53] | Now I’m gonna loosen up that chokehold | 现在 我打算 |
[07:55] | you and that punk-ass brother of yours | 让这座城市的军火交易 |
[07:57] | have on all the big arms deals in this city. | 摆脱你和你那讨厌的兄弟的控制 |
[08:00] | I don’t think so. | 想得美 |
[08:03] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[08:06] | Do you know what four years in Iron Heights | 你知道 在铁山监狱待四年 |
[08:08] | will do to you, Bobby? | 会让你感觉如何吗 鲍比 |
[08:09] | It makes you very, very, angry. | 会让你非常 非常愤怒 |
[08:13] | Vanessa, you ain’t gonna do this. | 凡妮莎 不要这么做 |
[08:15] | Vanessa, please. | 凡妮莎 求你了 |
[08:39] | So this is where the Moretti brothers have been running guns. | 这就是莫雷蒂兄弟俩走私枪支的地方 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:45] | Stealing from these guys takes some cojones. | 从这些家伙手里偷东西 真是勇气可嘉 |
[08:49] | Any idea who our bold thieve might be? | 知道这些大胆的毛贼是谁吗 |
[08:51] | Not yet. Made my rounds too. | 还不知道 我也检视过了 |
[08:52] | So far the only prints belong to Bobby and Bruno Moretti. | 目前为止只发现了莫雷蒂兄弟俩的指纹 |
[08:56] | Well, whoever did this, | 无论是谁做的 |
[08:56] | they’re running fast and loose. | 他们下手很快而且是老手 |
[08:58] | If we don’t stop this, | 如果我们不阻止他们的话 |
[08:59] | a lot of high powered weapons are gonna flood the streets. | 许多大杀伤性武器将流入市面 |
[09:02] | Central City is gonna be a war zone. | 中城将沦为战争区域 |
[09:04] | Don’t worry about the city, friend. | 无需为这座城市担心 朋友 |
[09:05] | CCPD’s finest are on the case. | 这件案子由中城警局最优秀的队员负责 |
[09:08] | – And you are… – Nora, CSI intern. | -你是 -诺拉 实习犯罪现场调查员 |
[09:12] | – Who are you? – The captain of CCPD. | -你是谁 -中城警局的队长 |
[09:16] | Captain David Singh. Oh I’ve read so much about you. | 大卫·辛格队长 我看过很多关于你的事迹 |
[09:19] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 非常高兴能见到你 |
[09:21] | You hired an intern, Allen? | 你雇了个实习生啊 艾伦 |
[09:22] | I am very sorry, sir, | 我很抱歉 长官 |
[09:26] | but I needed help with, | 但是我需要人帮忙 |
[09:29] | the cases that accumulated while I was suspended | 处理我被停职期间累积起来的案件 |
[09:31] | and you said the Mayor wasn’t going | 而且 你说过 |
[09:32] | to give us any money to help solve them, | 市长不会出钱帮我解决 |
[09:34] | so I hired an intern to help for free. | 所以 我雇了一个免费的实习生 |
[09:39] | Well, make her official when you get back. | 等你回来之后 让她成为正式员工 |
[09:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:45] | I know you’re surprised to see me | 我知道你觉得见到我很意外 |
[09:47] | but I found this badge and this jacket and thought, | 可我找到了这个警徽和这件夹克 |
[09:49] | “I’m a CSI too” so I should help my dad. | 然后我想我也是个现场调查员 我应该帮忙 |
[09:52] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | You said you were still a rookie, right? | 你还是个新手 对吧 |
[09:54] | Well, yeah, but forensic sciences in the future | 是的 未来的犯罪现场鉴证技术 |
[09:56] | is like way advance, | 非常先进 |
[09:57] | so I can totally handle a robbery scene. | 所以我绝对可以处理这个抢劫案件 |
[09:59] | – Like, not a prob. – Ah, got you. | -小菜一碟 -懂了 |
[10:03] | – That’s great. – What is that? | -真棒 -那是什么 |
[10:06] | That I haven’t gotten to yet. | 我还没仔细检查那个 |
[10:08] | But it looks like somebody wanted their pound of flesh. | 但是看起来像是某个人的一块肉 |
[10:10] | – Nora, wait. – Wha– | -诺拉 -怎 |
[10:12] | What are you doing? You can’t touch that. | 你在干什么 你不能碰 |
[10:13] | You’ll contaminate the evidence. | 你会污染证据的 |
[10:15] | Sorry, you mean you don’t have | 抱歉 你的意思是 |
[10:16] | a scene-wide modified bosonic frequency field | 你们的现场没有设置玻色子频率域 |
[10:19] | to avoid cross-contamination? | 用来防止交叉污染吗 |
[10:21] | I don’t even think we have some of those words yet. | 我觉得连这些词都还没出现呢 |
[10:24] | Oops. Well. | 糟糕 好吧 |
[10:26] | It’s just this seems way denser than human tissue. | 但是这看上去比人体组织的密度要大得多 |
[10:30] | Yeah, you’re right, actually. | 你说得没错 |
[10:35] | I can’t even move this thing. | 我甚至都拿不动 |
[10:37] | This isn’t a pound of flesh. This is a whole human body. | 这不是一块肉 这是整个人体 |
[10:42] | That is so schway. | 真是厉害了 |
[10:44] | Let’s hold off in telling the Mayor about this | 这件事先别告诉市长 |
[10:46] | until we have some more info. | 等我们得到更多信息再说 |
[10:47] | She’s still be upset about the Lang homicide. | 她还在为朗被杀事件生气 |
[10:52] | Hey, Captain, did you mean Gridlock? | 队长 这是路霸干的吗 |
[10:54] | I thought he was locked up in Iron Heights. | 我以为他还被关在铁山监狱呢 |
[10:55] | Iris, it’s a pleasure to see you. | 爱瑞丝 很高兴见到你 |
[10:57] | Can we secure the crime scene, please? | 拜托你们能封锁犯罪现场吗 |
[10:59] | You know I can’t make a comment on the record. | 公开发表言论的话 我只能说无可奉告 |
[11:02] | Okay, well, how about off the record? | 好 那私底下呢 |
[11:08] | Just once and that’s it, and only because it’s you. | 下不为例 而且只看在你的面子上 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:14] | While in transport to Iron Heights | 护送队负责运送罪犯 |
[11:17] | the convoy was attacked. | 他们在前往铁山监狱途中被袭击了 |
[11:20] | Lang was killed by something strong. | 朗被一位强大的人物杀了 |
[11:23] | – We think maybe a meta. – Were there any survivors? | -我们认为是一位超能力者 -有幸存者吗 |
[11:26] | Four guards, they are still in the hospital. | 四名警卫 现在还在医院 |
[11:29] | – So if you hear anything… – Yeah, I got you. | -所以如果你听到什么 -我知道 |
[11:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Put this away, and, hey. | 把这个收起来 还有 |
[11:38] | – Here, put these on. – Okay. | -把手套戴上 -好 |
[11:40] | You do have… | 你的确有 |
[11:46] | The Book of Ralph. | 拉尔夫之书 |
[11:47] | Yep, and we are gonna start with a page of Ralph | 没错 而且我们从拉尔夫之书中的一页开始 |
[11:50] | ’cause he’s nowhere near ready for this whole book. | 因为他还没有用到整本书的需要 |
[11:58] | “Ralph Dibny’s 27 steps | 拉尔夫·德比 |
[12:00] | to getting over the love of your life.” | 克服情殇的二十七步骤 |
[12:02] | Are you kidding me with this? | 你认真的吗 |
[12:03] | We just want to help you get past Gipsy. | 我们只是想帮你不要再对吉普赛念念不忘 |
[12:05] | And if this has worked for Ralph– | 而且如果这些步骤对拉尔夫有效 |
[12:07] | Multiple times I will add. | 补充一句 多次有效 |
[12:08] | Then I think it’s worth trying. | 那么我觉得就值得一试 |
[12:09] | Come on, what’s step one? | 来吧 第一步是什么 |
[12:11] | Shark cage diving. | 鲨笼潜水 |
[12:13] | – What’s step two? – Affirmations. | -第二步呢 -自我肯定 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Ralphy is kind. Ralphy is great. | 拉尔夫很善良 拉尔夫很棒 |
[12:23] | Ralphy is a brilliant detective. | 拉尔夫是个睿智的侦探 |
[12:25] | Yeah, buddy, I mean, I know all that. | 兄弟 这些我都知道 |
[12:27] | But it works a lot better if you use your name instead. | 但是你要自我肯定的话还是用自己的名字吧 |
[12:30] | Cisco is creative. Cisco is good. | 西斯科很有创意 西斯科很善良 |
[12:33] | Cisco is smarter than your average bear. | 西斯科比你们这些平凡人都要聪明 |
[12:35] | That’s Yogi’s. You stole Yogi’s affirmation. | 这是悠季的 你抄的悠季禅语 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I did, ’cause it’s a winner. | 是的 没错 因为这个很有效啊 |
[12:39] | You don’t see him moping over any lady bears. | 你看他可没抱着小熊在哭 |
[12:41] | Okay, you know what, Caitlin? I changed my mind, all right? | 好吧 凯特琳 我改变想法了 |
[12:44] | I–I don’t care about the Gipsy vibes. | 我不在乎吉普赛的震波 |
[12:46] | I’ll just muscle through them, | 我自己撑过这一切就行了 |
[12:47] | let’s just help you with your thing | 我们帮助你搞完你的事 |
[12:48] | and just get me the hell out of here, please? | 然后就赶紧离开这里 好吗 |
[12:50] | No, Cisco, after Ronnie and Jay | 不 西斯科 在罗尼和杰伊之后 |
[12:53] | you helped me get back past it. Now it’s my turn to help you. | 你帮助我熬过了痛苦 现在该我帮助你了 |
[12:55] | Okay? So… | 好吗 那么… |
[12:59] | We don’t have time to find ourselves in Thailand. | 我们没有时间去泰国找回自我 |
[13:01] | And we are certainly not watching “Beaches” | 而我们也肯定不会一边看《情比姐妹深》 |
[13:04] | while painting each others toes. | 一边给对方涂脚指甲 |
[13:05] | That’s a really important one, though. | 这可是很关键的一步 |
[13:06] | But step twelve isn’t so bad. | 不过第十二步还不错 |
[13:10] | Holy Kafka. | 我的卡夫卡啊 |
[13:11] | Come on, Cisco, change is good. | 别这样 西斯科 改变是好的 |
[13:13] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:15] | Change is pain. | 改变是痛 |
[13:17] | It’s not as painful as seeing you like this, buddy. | 没有看你变成这样痛苦 伙计 |
[13:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Whatever you say, doc. | 随你怎么说 医生 |
[13:33] | Officer Matthews? | 马修斯警官 |
[13:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:38] | Hi, I’m Iris West-Allen. | 你好 我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[13:40] | I’m reporter, and I’m doing a story about William Lang. | 我是名记者 我在写威廉·朗的故事 |
[13:44] | – Gridlock. – Pardon? | -路霸 -什么 |
[13:47] | You call him Gridlock. | 你叫他路霸 |
[13:49] | In your blog I’ve read it. It’s good. | 我读了你的博客 挺不错的 |
[13:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:57] | I understand that you were part of the convoy | 我知道你是押送他前往铁山监狱途中 |
[14:00] | that was escorting him to Iron Heights when you were attacked. | 被袭击的护送小队成员 |
[14:04] | – Something like that. – What do you mean? | -差不多吧 -这是什么意思 |
[14:07] | I mean I really don’t remember what happened. | 我是说我记不起发生了什么 |
[14:10] | One minute I was in my vehicle there was a pile up, | 前一分钟我还在车上 然后车停了 |
[14:14] | I got out to see what’s going on. | 我下去看是怎么回事 |
[14:17] | Everything went black. | 眼前瞬间一黑 |
[14:20] | Finally came to and Lang’s laying there on the ground, | 醒来后发现郎就躺在地上 |
[14:22] | beaten to a pulp. | 被打成了肉酱 |
[14:25] | He was beaten to death? | 他是被打死的吗 |
[14:27] | Beaten, then stabbed. | 先被打 然后被刀捅了 |
[14:28] | – Was anyone else hurt? – No. | -还有其他人受伤吗 -没有 |
[14:30] | Everyone else on SWAT was concussed like me. | 小队里其他人都跟我一样是脑震荡 |
[14:32] | So, Lang was the only target? | 所以 郎是唯一的目标吗 |
[14:36] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[14:42] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你能抽出时间 |
[14:50] | Oh, hi, sorry, sorry, sorry. Hey. | 你好 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:52] | I just-I got a little too excited. | 我只是有些太兴奋了 |
[14:56] | Okay, guess what? | 好了 你猜怎的 |
[14:57] | You know my powers have been fading in and out. | 你知道我的能力一直时有时无 |
[15:00] | Mostly out. | 大部分时间没有 |
[15:02] | Well, I am definitely losing them. | 我肯定是要失去能力了 |
[15:05] | You weren’t that excited about that this morning. | 你今天早上可还没对这事那么兴奋呢 |
[15:07] | No. No, I was not. | 对 我确实是 |
[15:09] | But I’m excited now because I have a fix. | 但现在我兴奋是因为我有补救办法了 |
[15:12] | I have a fix! | 我有补救办法了 |
[15:13] | Mental activity dampener 2.0. | 内心活动缓冲器2.0 |
[15:16] | 2.0 2.0. | |
[15:17] | Harry altered it so that you can hear the thoughts | 哈里改进了它 无论谁戴上它 |
[15:19] | of whoever is wearing it. | 你都能听到那个人的思想 |
[15:21] | And why would we wanna do that? | 那我们为什么要这么做呢 |
[15:22] | So we can make sure it works before we put it on Jenna. | 这样我们就可以在让詹娜戴上前确保有用 |
[15:26] | Oh, honey, it’s completely safe, | 亲爱的 这非常安全 |
[15:28] | Harry used it on his own daughter, | 哈里用在他亲生女儿身上过 |
[15:29] | It doesn’t mean we have to use it on ours. | 这不意味着我们要用在咱们女儿身上 |
[15:32] | Oh, ok–okay. Honey, listen. | 好吧 亲爱的 听着 |
[15:36] | I have had a constant | 在孩子出生前 |
[15:39] | telepathic connection to our child | 我就一直和她有着 |
[15:42] | since before she was born. | 一种精神联系 |
[15:44] | It’s been constant. | 一直以来都是 |
[15:48] | Babe, now when she cries half the time I don’t know why. | 现在大部分时间她为什么哭我都不知道 |
[15:50] | Look, she’s an infant. | 她是个婴儿 |
[15:52] | They cry and you always get to know why. | 有时候你就是没法搞懂她们为什么哭 |
[15:54] | No, not… me. | 不 我不行 |
[15:56] | You don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:00] | I haven’t been the mother to a newborn in a long time. | 我已经很长时间没照顾新生儿了 |
[16:06] | When I got pregnant, baby, I was so scared. | 当我怀孕的时候 宝贝 我怕极了 |
[16:11] | But then I got powers. | 但之后我获得了能力 |
[16:14] | These powers that… | 这能力可以… |
[16:16] | gave me a chance to be a perfect parent. | 让我成为一个完美的母亲 |
[16:21] | The parent that our child deserves. | 做一个配得上咱们孩子的母亲 |
[16:24] | And now they’re going away? | 而现在能力要消失了 |
[16:30] | I’m scared I can’t live up to that. | 我怕我做不到那个水平了 |
[16:35] | I know you’re struggling, babe. | 我知道你很为难 宝贝 |
[16:38] | But that device… | 但是那装置 |
[16:40] | isn’t the solution. | 不是解决办法 |
[16:43] | We’ll figure out, okay? – | 我们会找到办法的 好吗 |
[16:45] | But… | 但是 |
[16:49] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[17:03] | These old-timey computers | 这些老旧的电脑 |
[17:05] | are even slower than the ones in storage at the Flash Museum. | 甚至比在闪电侠博物馆里的还慢 |
[17:09] | DNA analysis used to take a lot longer | 基因检测以前可要花更长时间 |
[17:11] | even just ten years ago. | 那可只是十年前 |
[17:15] | So, Mom took the news about you being gone | 那么 妈妈对于你消失这件事的反应 |
[17:18] | better than I thought she would. | 比我想象的要好得多 |
[17:20] | Iris is as tough as they come. | 没谁比爱瑞丝还坚强 |
[17:21] | I’m sure you know that. | 你肯定也了解的 |
[17:24] | Got a match. Vanessa Jansen. | 找到匹配的了 凡妮莎·詹森 |
[17:27] | Low level weapon dealer | 低等武器交易商 |
[17:29] | affiliated with the East Street Skulls gang. | 和东大街骷髅帮有联系 |
[17:31] | I ran into a couple of them when I was in prison. | 我在监狱的时候碰到过这些人 |
[17:34] | You were in prison? | 你进过监狱 |
[17:36] | That wasn’t in the museum. | 这可没记录到博物馆里 |
[17:37] | The Skulls make the Hell’s Angels | 骷髅帮让地狱天使 |
[17:39] | look like a knitting club, drug trafficking, | 看起来像是针织俱乐部 毒品交易 |
[17:41] | armed robbery. | 武装抢劫 |
[17:41] | Any places Jansen’s known to frequent? | 詹森常去的地方是哪里 |
[17:45] | East Street Auto Haven. | 东大街汽车天堂 |
[17:47] | Looks like it’s probably a front for Skull’s activities. | 看起来像是骷髅帮活动的门面 |
[17:50] | Yes, time to take down my first baddie! | 好啊 我是时候打倒第一个反派了 |
[17:53] | With your permission, of course. | 要通过你的允许 当然了 |
[17:56] | Let’s do it. | 咱们走吧 |
[18:03] | What is the hold up? These you are gonna move fast. | 磨蹭什么呢 你们得动作快点 |
[18:07] | Well, I guess, I heard right. | 看来我听的没错 |
[18:10] | You got something you’re selling. | 你有些东西想要卖掉 |
[18:13] | Too late, another interested customer just showed up. | 太晚了 有另一个感兴趣的顾客上门了 |
[18:17] | You’re looking to buy, Bruno? | 你想要买吗 布鲁诺 |
[18:19] | From the broad who killed my brother and stole our stash? | 从杀我兄弟偷我藏货的悍妇那里买吗 |
[18:23] | This is way out of your league, Vanessa. | 你太自不量力了 凡妮莎 |
[18:26] | See, I would’ve agree with you… | 在我坐牢之前 |
[18:28] | before prison. | 我或许还会同意你说的 |
[18:30] | But then I got out and it hit me… | 但我出狱后就意识到… |
[18:33] | I’m tougher now, Bruno. | 我现在更强了 布鲁诺 |
[18:35] | I got connections with people | 我建立了人脉 |
[18:36] | that would pay big money for my weapons. | 他们愿意出高价买我的武器 |
[18:38] | Except, they’re not your weapons. | 但那些并不是你的武器 |
[18:46] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[18:50] | I’m tougher now. | 我现在更强了 |
[18:54] | All right, I’m gonna take Vanessa and the gangster. | 这样 我去对付凡妮莎和那恶棍 |
[18:55] | Why don’t you just scan the perimeter | 你就盯着四周 |
[18:57] | for any back up she might have. | 以免她有人支援 |
[18:59] | – I can do better than that. – What? | -我能干的可不止这点 -什么 |
[19:01] | Whoa, what’re you– | 你要干什么… |
[19:03] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[19:09] | Sorry, I can’t let you hurt him. | 抱歉 我不能让你伤害他 |
[19:11] | Or take this. | 或是拿走这个 |
[19:14] | Didn’t know I was a meta. | 不知道我是超能力者吧 |
[19:16] | Don’t feel bad, it’s my new look. | 别难过 这是我的新形象 |
[19:17] | – Vanessa! – The Flash! | -凡妮莎 -闪电侠 |
[19:20] | I guess I better put my hands up. | 看来我要举起手来了 |
[19:40] | How long do you think it will– | 你觉得这要持续多久… |
[19:54] | I think Nora is good to go. | 我想诺拉已经没事了 |
[19:55] | She didn’t even need an Ibuprofen. | 她连镇痛药都不需要 |
[19:57] | – You sure you feel okay? – I’m totally okay. | -你确定没事吗 -一点事都没有 |
[19:59] | Come on, let’s get back to work, Flash. | 我们继续干活去吧 闪电侠 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:03] | All right, well let’s figure out where Vanessa went. | 我们要搞清楚凡妮莎想要什么 |
[20:05] | If she sells those stolen weapons to the wrong people I– | 如果她把武器卖给坏人 那… |
[20:09] | Um, Cisco, were you able to get the satellite | 西斯科 你能把卫星 |
[20:11] | up and running? Cisco? | 打开了吗 西斯科 |
[20:16] | We weren’t able to track Vanessa, | 我们没法追踪凡妮莎 |
[20:18] | but we did find a scientific anomaly | 但我们倒是发现了一个 |
[20:20] | that we’ve never seen before, right, Cisco? | 从没见过的科学异常 对吧 西斯科 |
[20:28] | – Han shot second. – That doesn’t even make sense. | -汉第二个开的枪 -这完全是胡说八道 |
[20:31] | Ralph, it’s you. | 拉尔夫 是你 |
[20:34] | Sorry to lie like that, man. | 不好意思要这么骗你 |
[20:35] | We just– we need the CCTV… – CCTV, yes. | -我们 需要闭路监控 -闭路监控 |
[20:40] | Vanessa Jansen’s concentrated air squares are dense | 凡妮莎·詹森的浓缩空气立方密度很大 |
[20:43] | very dense, stupid dense. | 非常大 蠢了吧唧的大 |
[20:47] | The kind of dense reserved for | 只有那些相信爱情的人 |
[20:49] | people who still believe– | 他们之间的密度 |
[20:51] | in love. | 才会那么大 |
[20:53] | I think what Cisco is trying to say | 我觉得西斯科是想说 |
[20:55] | is that Vanessa can manipulate the movement of atoms | 凡妮莎能控制原子的活动 |
[20:57] | to created concentrated air molecules in cube form. | 将空气中的分子浓缩成立方状 |
[21:00] | The space between the molecules is so compact that… | 分子之间的空间很紧密 |
[21:03] | That there isn’t enough room for a speedster | 没有足够的空间让极速者 |
[21:05] | to vibrate through them. | 振动出去 |
[21:06] | What do you call someone who can compress air molecules | 我们要怎么称呼这个可以把空气分子 |
[21:09] | into solid blocks? | 压缩成固体方块的人呢 |
[21:10] | I don’t know, Block. | 我不知道 方块吧 |
[21:14] | So, I guess Cisco is still taking the Gipsy thing pretty hard? | 看样子西斯科在吉普赛这事上过不去啊 |
[21:18] | Well, we’re working on it. | 我们正在想办法帮他 |
[21:20] | But you can’t expect real progress till you hit step 17. | 但是要进行到第17步才看到明显的改善 |
[21:24] | It’s this thing we’re working on with Cisco. | 说的是我们安慰西斯科的办法 |
[21:26] | You can do without us for a little while, right? | 我们离开一会儿 你们没问题吧 |
[21:28] | I mean, we are blind without our satellite | 反正没有卫星 我们不知道凡妮莎在哪 |
[21:30] | so we’re just gonna have to wait | 就只能等到 |
[21:31] | until Vanessa makes her next move anyway. | 凡妮莎下一步行动了 |
[21:36] | What about you? Gonna hang out here for a bit? | 你呢 要在这留一会儿吗 |
[21:39] | Actually, I am working on a lead. | 其实 我正在找线索 |
[21:42] | Can I use your lab? | 我能用你的实验室吗 |
[21:44] | There’s something I wanna follow up on. | 我有点事没做完 |
[21:46] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | -当然可以 -好 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:53] | Uh, what kind of training is this? | 这是什么训练 |
[21:55] | Well, speedsters need to know about physics, | 极速者需要学习物理 |
[21:58] | aerodynamics, trajectory formulas. | 空气动力学 轨迹公式 |
[22:01] | And after your last encounter with Jansen, | 就你上回和詹森见面的情况来看 |
[22:04] | I think is time for you to get back to basics. | 我觉得你应该从基本的学起 |
[22:07] | – My training is math? – Yeah. | -我的训练就是数学 -没错 |
[22:09] | I think chapter one is probably a good place to start. | 我觉得就从第一章开始挺好的 |
[22:16] | All right, you’re in for a real treat. | 你算摊上好事了 |
[22:18] | He initially said no, but after I told him | 他开始没答应 但我告诉他 |
[22:19] | that your cousin was John Stamos. | 你堂哥是约翰·斯塔莫斯 |
[22:21] | My cousin is not John Stamos. | 我堂哥不是约翰·斯塔莫斯 |
[22:23] | He agreed to you on. | 他就同意了 |
[22:24] | I proudly present my personal stylist, Bruce. | 向你隆重介绍我的私人造型师 布鲁斯 |
[22:33] | This guy does it all, hair, makeup. | 他什么都会弄 发型 化妆 |
[22:35] | He picks everything I wear. | 我穿的衣服都是他挑的 |
[22:36] | – That explains that. – Come on. | -那就说的通了 -来吧 |
[22:38] | Bruce is gonna help us accomplish step twelve. | 布鲁斯会帮助我们完成第12步 |
[22:41] | Metamorphosis. | 变态 |
[22:44] | Does that mean you think there’s something wrong with me? | 意思是 你觉得我有点毛病吗 |
[22:48] | Even a Ferrari needs a tune-up every once in a while. | 就是法拉利过个一段时间也需要优化啊 |
[22:56] | This feels like purgatory. | 感觉跟炼狱一样 |
[23:03] | You cut my hair, I cut you. | 你剪我头发 我就剪你 |
[23:18] | My work here is done. | 大功告成 |
[23:25] | So… | 这.. |
[23:27] | I hate it. | 我不喜欢 |
[23:29] | I hate it all. | 一点都不喜欢 |
[23:30] | Great, now that that’s over and done with. | 很好 那既然这事做完了 |
[23:33] | Why don’t we focus on the death certificate? | 不如我们把精力放在那张死亡证明上吧 |
[23:36] | Well, I mean, we need to vibe it. | 那我们得用震波感应它 |
[23:38] | Or we can ask Joe to do some good old fashion police work. | 或者我们可以让乔做做传统的警察工作 |
[23:41] | Did you ever think of that? | 你这么想过吗 |
[23:42] | Let’s not worry about it, okay? | 别担心这个了 行吗 |
[23:44] | No, I mean, it’s a good idea. We’ll just ah… | 确实是个好主意 那我们… |
[23:46] | Let’s give him a call. | 我们给他打个电话 |
[23:47] | Guys, stop. Seriously, cut it out! | 停 我说 你们给我停下 |
[23:50] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[23:51] | Forget about the death certificate | 别管那张死亡证明了 |
[23:53] | and let’s just focus on helping our friend, okay? | 集中精力帮我们的朋友 行吗 |
[24:00] | I need a break. | 我想静静 |
[24:09] | Okay, so the key with Higgs particles isn’t the math per se | 希格斯粒子的关键不在于数学本身 |
[24:11] | but the effect they have on the mass of other particles. | 而在于它对其他粒子质量产生的影响 |
[24:14] | – Yeah. – Question. | -说吧 -请问 |
[24:16] | How would one go about performing a supersonic punch | 要怎么在这种粒子里面 |
[24:19] | on one of those particles? | 使用超音速冲拳呢 |
[24:22] | – Nora. – Dad, I’m sorry, | -诺拉 -爸爸 真抱歉 |
[24:24] | but I already know all of this. | 这些我都会了 |
[24:26] | My high school textbooks had laws of physics | 我高中课本里的物理定律 |
[24:28] | that this time hasn’t even discover yet. | 你们这时代还没发现呢 |
[24:31] | I don’t need this kind of training. | 我不需要这种训练 |
[24:33] | I need to learn how to be like you. | 我想学习怎么变得像你一样 |
[24:37] | What do you think it means to be like me? | 你觉得像我是什么意思 |
[24:39] | You know, running so fast you can stop a tsunami. | 跑得很快 甚至能阻止一场海啸 |
[24:43] | Or vibrating something bigger than a plane. | 或是振动比飞机还大的东西 |
[24:46] | Or how about defeating a Sand Demon | 或者是用扔闪电的方式 |
[24:48] | by throwing lighting at him. | 打败了沙妖 |
[24:50] | Nora, look, all those things | 诺拉 那些事情 |
[24:51] | are way behind your current skill level. | 现在远远超出了的水平范围 |
[24:53] | You gotta stick to what you can handle right now. | 你得把你目前能做到的做好 |
[24:57] | Uh, just because I’m your daughter | 不能因为我是你女儿 |
[24:58] | doesn’t mean you have to baby me. | 你就百般呵护我 |
[25:01] | I can handle way more than you think. | 我能做得的远不止你以为的那些 |
[25:04] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[25:24] | Dad! | 爸 |
[25:25] | – Dad, are you okay? – I’m okay. | -爸 你没事吧 -没事 |
[25:27] | I’ve been hit with lighting before. | 我之前也被闪电劈过 |
[25:31] | – It’s okay. – It’s not okay. | -没事 -有事 |
[25:34] | I guess greatness isn’t hereditary. | 我想伟大是无法遗传的 |
[25:53] | Body cam footage. | 随身摄像头视频 |
[25:56] | Officer Matthews. | 马修斯警官 |
[25:58] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[26:03] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[26:03] | Stay where you are. Freeze don’t move. | 待在那别动 别动 |
[26:09] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[26:22] | Hey, I need your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[26:25] | That’s blunt. | 开门见山啊 |
[26:26] | Yeah, so Nora, isn’t really spending any time with Iris. | 对 诺拉根本没跟爱瑞丝待一起 |
[26:29] | So she’s kind of with me all the time, you know? | 她一直都粘着我 知道吧 |
[26:31] | And I’ve been training her a lot by myself | 我一直都在亲自训练她 |
[26:33] | and I just don’t get it. | 可我就是不懂 |
[26:36] | I mean, it’s like– | 我是说她好像 |
[26:37] | she keeps taking things on that she can’t handle yet. | 一直在做一些暂时还力不能及的事 |
[26:39] | It’s like she wants to go big for big sake | 她好像为了伟大而可以逞能 |
[26:41] | and I try to walk her back, but it’s like she’s not listening | 我努力想把她拽回来 但她好像就是不听 |
[26:44] | to what I’m teaching her, you know? | 我教她的东西 |
[26:45] | It’s actually that she hears the opposite | 实际上她听到的似乎总是 |
[26:47] | of what I’m saying. Why are you nodding? | 与我教的相反 你点什么头 |
[26:49] | Are you agreeing with me? | 你是认同我说的吗 |
[26:51] | Do you remember your 4th grade science fair? | 还记得你四年级时的科学竞赛吗 |
[26:56] | Yeah, but what does that have to do with this? | 记得 但那跟我说的有什么关系 |
[26:59] | All you had to do is make a baking soda volcano. | 你本来只需要做一个小苏打火山 |
[27:01] | – And what did you do? – I… | -可你具体做了什么 -我 |
[27:03] | You built a robot with wheels, | 你造了个带轮子的机器人 |
[27:06] | pretty much set the gym on fire. | 几乎快把体育馆烧掉了 |
[27:09] | Almost got Mrs. Dumas too. | 也差点烧着仲马老师 |
[27:11] | – But that was different. – How so? | -但这是两码事 -怎么说 |
[27:13] | That was the first year you took me in. | 那是你收养我的第一年 |
[27:17] | I mean, you took me when I had no one. | 你是在我无亲无故时收养我的 |
[27:19] | I looked up to you. I mean, you were my hero. I– | 我很崇拜你 你是我的英雄 我 |
[27:27] | I really wanted to impress you. | 我当时超想让你另眼相看 |
[27:29] | Bar, all the information | 巴仔 那姑娘对你的了解 |
[27:32] | this girl has on you comes from that museum. | 全都来自那家博物馆 |
[27:36] | There’re literally statues | 里面全都是 |
[27:38] | of you on pedestals. | 你高高在上的雕像 |
[27:41] | How do you think she wants to impress her hero? | 你觉得她想如何让自己的英雄另眼相看 |
[27:46] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[27:48] | Well, show her it’s okay not to be perfect | 让她知道一开始的时候不完美 |
[27:51] | coming out of the gate. | 并没什么的 |
[27:53] | There’s no shortcuts. | 没有捷径可走 |
[27:55] | Takes time to get things right and that’s not a failure. | 完善是需要时间的 并不是失败 |
[27:58] | That’s life. | 人生就是如此 |
[28:00] | And also show her that no matter what | 也要告诉她不论发生什么 |
[28:05] | you’re always gonna love her. | 你都会爱她 |
[28:09] | That’s what parents do. | 父母都这样 |
[28:14] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks, Joe. | 好 好 谢谢 乔 |
[28:16] | See you later. | 回见 |
[28:30] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[28:33] | Just ’cause. | 情不自禁 |
[28:36] | I got her. | 交给我吧 |
[28:39] | Yeah, you do. | 好啊 给你 |
[28:53] | Ah, yes, the sugary pastry. | 甜腻腻的糕点 |
[28:57] | I think as far as avoiding your feelings goes, | 我觉得如果要逃避感情 |
[29:00] | cinnamon bun was a solid choice. | 肉桂面包是个不错的选择 |
[29:03] | You look nice. | 状态不错哦 |
[29:05] | Yeah, well, I think Bruce burned all my clothes, so… | 是啊 布鲁斯把我的衣服都烧毁了 所以 |
[29:14] | Why don’t you want to investigate | 你为什么不想查查 |
[29:15] | your dad’s death certificate? | 你爸爸的死亡证明 |
[29:22] | Because… | 因为 |
[29:24] | if it’s true… | 如果是真的 |
[29:28] | if he has been alive this whole time… | 如果他一直都活着 |
[29:32] | It just means he didn’t want to see me. | 那只是意味着他不想见我 |
[29:48] | Sept. 2017, | 2017年九月 |
[29:50] | accept that she isn’t the love of your life | 承认她不是你的毕生挚爱 |
[29:52] | because if she were, she’d still be in it. | 因为如果是 她就不会离开 |
[29:59] | – Pretty deep for Ralph Dibny. – Yeah. | -对拉尔夫·德比来说太深奥了 -是啊 |
[30:04] | Granted it took him 26 swings before he could hit the ball. | 虽然他挥了26次才击中球 |
[30:10] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[30:11] | I think he might of knocked out of the park with that one. | 我觉得他可能会超常发挥 |
[30:16] | Gypsy isn’t the one. | 吉普赛不是我的真命天女 |
[30:20] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[30:22] | And there’s no amount of new clothes or… | 我也没有很多新衣服 |
[30:26] | crazy makeover distraction that can change that fact. | 或其他疯狂的变装消遣来改变事实 |
[30:31] | Because some truths you can only hide for so long. | 因为有的真相只能隐瞒一段时间 |
[30:37] | The truth is, it’s too late for me to change things with her. | 真相就是我和她之间已经无力挽回了 |
[30:45] | But it’s not too late for you. | 但你还来得及 |
[30:48] | It’s not too late for you to change things with your dad. | 你和你爸爸之间还来得及补救 |
[30:55] | But what if he doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 但如果他根本不在乎我呢 |
[31:05] | Maybe he doesn’t. | 或许会这样 |
[31:09] | but wouldn’t you rather face that truth | 但你不如面对事实 |
[31:12] | instead of spending the rest of your life wondering? | 不要一辈子都在猜想 |
[31:24] | – Is this part of my training? – Just watch. | -这也是训练内容吗 -好好看看 |
[31:29] | – Schway, is that you? – Yeah. | -酷炫 是你吗 -对 |
[31:32] | A few weeks after I got my powers. | 我获得超能力后的头几周 |
[31:33] | OG Flash. God, look at you move. | 初版闪电侠 天啊 瞧你的动作 |
[31:37] | Yeah, just wait for it. | 是啊 好戏在后头 |
[31:40] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[31:43] | And this. Yeah. | 这个 是啊 |
[31:46] | It takes time to hone your skills, Nora. | 磨练技能是要花时间的 诺拉 |
[31:48] | You can’t just can’t just skip rungs on a ladder | 你不能一步登天 |
[31:50] | or jump right to the big stuff. It’s not how it works. | 或是直接挑大梁 这是不行的 |
[31:54] | All right, that’s enough of that. | 好了 我已经看够了 |
[31:56] | Look, when you first got here | 你第一次来的时候 |
[31:58] | you said that you weren’t a great speedster. | 你说你不是个很好的极速者 |
[32:02] | But obviously neither was I when I first started. | 但很显然我一开始也不是 |
[32:07] | Um, do you think one day I will be great like you? | 你觉得有一天我会跟你一样伟大吗 |
[32:12] | You punched out a satellite | 你可是打下了一颗卫星 |
[32:13] | while I was falling to the earth and on fire. | 而那时我正全身起着火从天上往下掉呢 |
[32:16] | And you were moving so fast | 你当时速度那么快 |
[32:18] | even I couldn’t see who you were. | 就连我都看不清你是谁 |
[32:21] | – Yeah, that was pretty epic. – Yeah. | -那倒是挺厉害的 -是啊 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you today. | 对不起我今天没听你的话 |
[32:28] | I just wanted to make you proud. | 我只是想让你感到骄傲 |
[32:33] | Sometimes for people with our abilities | 有时我们这些有超能力的人 |
[32:35] | the most impressive feat is restraint. | 最厉害的能力就是自我克制 |
[32:46] | I want what’s mine, Vanessa. | 我要属于我的东西 凡妮莎 |
[32:48] | Now step aside. | 让开 |
[32:53] | Because you brought a bigger gun this time? | 因为你这次带来了更大的枪吗 |
[32:55] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[32:58] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah.I’m sure. | 确定 |
[33:20] | Hey, guys. Any luck with Block? | 各位 找到方块了吗 |
[33:23] | Nothing. No. Anything at the lab? | 完全没找到 实验室有什么发现吗 |
[33:24] | Uh, maybe. It’s still a little too early to tell. | 也许吧 现在说还有点太早 |
[33:28] | Unit 7-5-2 requesting a 10-61. | 752警员请求拦截可疑车辆 |
[33:30] | – What is that? – Nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 |
[33:31] | An officer requesting to go on a coffee break. | 警官请求去喝杯咖啡休息会 |
[33:33] | Not having our satellites is killing us. | 没有卫星简直是太难受了 |
[33:35] | I mean, we can’t scan the city for dark matter | 我们没法扫描城里的暗物质 |
[33:37] | we don’t have facial recognition. | 没有面部识别 |
[33:39] | All we’d need to do is see if there any pockets | 如果有的话 我们只要看城里 |
[33:41] | of compressed air around the city and we’d have her. | 是否有压缩空气 就能找到她了 |
[33:43] | You mean gauging atmospheric pressure like a barometer? | 你是说像气压计一样测量大气压力吗 |
[33:46] | Yeah, but it would have to be a big barometer. | 但那得有一支巨大的气压计 |
[33:48] | You mean like channel 52 Doppler radar relay? | 你是说52波段的多普勒雷达继电器吗 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I mean, Vanessa’s blocks | 是啊 凡妮莎的方块 |
[33:54] | are constructed of highly dense air, | 是由高密度空气所组成的 |
[33:55] | so they’d have the same composition | 所以它们的组成 |
[33:57] | as an extreme atmospheric system. | 和极端大气系统是一样的 |
[33:58] | So, we track the weather and we find her. | 所以我们追踪天气 就能找到她了 |
[34:01] | – That’s so schway. – Okay, yeah. | -太酷炫了 -没错 |
[34:03] | Let’s do it, yeah. | 我们开始吧 |
[34:08] | Go Team West-Allen. Yeah! | 韦斯特艾伦小队棒棒哒 |
[34:10] | Okay, look, there’s a high-density low-pressure zone | 看 在太平洋和戴维斯街周围的六个街区 |
[34:13] | in a six block radius around Pacific and Davies. | 有高密度低气压区域 |
[34:16] | Okay, cool. All right, let’s go. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[34:18] | Hey, maybe I should just stay here. | 也许我该留在这 |
[34:20] | Or you could put some of that training to use. | 或者你可以把训练中学到的东西运用起来 |
[34:24] | Last chance, Vanessa. | 最后一次机会 凡妮莎 |
[34:28] | To do what? | 最后机会做什么 |
[34:30] | Just give me the keys | 把钥匙交给我 |
[34:31] | so I can drive my weapons out of here. | 我可以载着我的武器离开 |
[34:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:34] | Just hand them over nice and easy. | 乖乖地交出来 |
[34:37] | Yeah, right. | 想得美 |
[34:39] | Light her up! | 开枪打她 |
[34:54] | You two. I swear… | 你们俩 我发誓 |
[35:02] | She’s getting tired. | 她快筋疲力尽了 |
[35:08] | We got her. | 我们打倒她了 |
[35:10] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[35:17] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[35:20] | Flash is trapped! | 闪电侠困在方块里了 |
[35:22] | What’s wrong? What’s happening? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[35:23] | Barry’s in trouble. | 巴里有麻烦 |
[35:34] | She gets tired. | 她快精疲力尽了 |
[35:36] | Hey, blockhead! Try that on me! | 方块脑袋 试试困住我 |
[36:05] | Bit off more than you could chew, huh? | 贪多嚼不烂了吧 |
[36:20] | Well, my work here is done. | 我的活干完了 |
[36:23] | Looks like she’s a regular chip off the ol’ block. | 看来她就个普通的小方块 |
[36:25] | – Am I– – Don’t. | -我是不是… -别 |
[36:26] | Okay, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:46] | Get her to a hospital. | 送她去医院 |
[36:48] | XS! Now! | XS 快去 |
[36:56] | Barry? What is it? Who’s there? | 巴里 怎么了 是谁出现了 |
[36:58] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[37:09] | I just lost my speed. | 我的神速力没有了 |
[37:12] | – I got nothing. – Negative, Ghost Rider. | -超能力没了 -我也没了 恶灵骑士 |
[37:14] | Guys, I know we’re three against one, | 各位 我知道现在是三对一 |
[37:16] | but something tells me this guy’s got the advantage. | 但是我觉得这家伙占了上风 |
[37:44] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[38:11] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[38:15] | Oh, my God. Barry! | 天呐 巴里 |
[38:17] | Barry, you got get out of there right now! | 巴里 马上离开那里 |
[38:23] | Dad! | 爸 |
[38:39] | Dad. | 爸 |
[38:40] | – Dad, are you okay? – I’m okay. | -爸 你没事吧 -没事 |
[38:59] | I mean, this is definitely dark matter, | 这肯定是暗物质 |
[39:01] | but these levels of concentration are unlike | 但这种程度的浓度 |
[39:03] | any dark matter levels I’ve ever seen before. | 和我之前所见到过的任何暗物质量都不一样 |
[39:06] | Yeah, well, that wasn’t quite like any ass kicking | 之前被人揍的时候 |
[39:08] | I’ve ever gotten before either. | 也不是这样的 |
[39:10] | That dagger he had, | 他那把匕首 |
[39:12] | I think that negated our powers. | 我觉得会消除我们的超能力 |
[39:14] | And he control it too, like Mjolnir. | 他也控制着匕首 就像雷神之锤 |
[39:17] | That’s Thor’s hammer. | 那是雷神的锤子 |
[39:19] | I’m just glad you guys are okay. | 我只是很开心你们没事 |
[39:20] | This could’ve been a lot worst. | 这还算好的了 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:23] | Careful. Those cuts are pretty deep. | 小心点 这些伤口很深 |
[39:25] | It could take a while for them to heal. | 可能需要一段时间才能愈合 |
[39:30] | Cisco, that’s not important right now. | 西斯科 那些现在都不重要 |
[39:42] | Look, if you wanna know, this is your chance. | 如果你想知道 现在你有机会了 |
[39:48] | I support you either way, Caitlin. | 不管怎样 我都支持你 凯特琳 |
[40:17] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 抱歉 我不知道怎么回事 |
[40:22] | Caitlin, did you see something? | 凯特琳 你看到什么了吗 |
[40:25] | Yeah, I did. | 我看到了 |
[40:30] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[40:32] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[40:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:45] | Hey, we got a big problem. | 这下有大麻烦了 |
[40:47] | So I talked to Captain Singh and he said that Gridlock | 我和辛格队长说了 他说路霸 |
[40:49] | was killed during his transport to Iron Heights. | 在押送去铁山监狱的途中遇害 |
[40:52] | – Gridlock’s dead? – How? | -路霸死了吗 -怎么死的 |
[40:54] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[40:56] | I interviewed everyone that was there | 我采访过在场的每一个人 |
[40:57] | and no one knows. | 没人知道 |
[40:58] | But I did some digging… | 但是我查过了 |
[41:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[41:02] | Stay where you are! Freeze! Don’t move! | 不许动 别动 不许动 |
[41:08] | Okay, so what are we looking for here? | 我们要找什么 |
[41:10] | Not looking. Listening. | 不是找 是听 |
[41:16] | It sounds like the guy who just attacked us. | 听着像是刚刚袭击我们的人 |
[41:20] | Sounds like an insect. | 听着像是虫子 |
[41:23] | Yeah, it does. | 就是虫子 |
[41:24] | – Like a… – Like a cicada. | -像是… -像是蝉 |
[41:31] | Who’s Cicada? | 奇卡达[蝉]是谁 |