时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We have a kid who defied the laws of physics | 我们的孩子现在可以违抗物理学定律 |
[00:05] | to hang out with her parents. | 和她的父母一起消遣 |
[00:08] | – Melt. – Killer Frost… | -融化 -冰霜杀手… |
[00:10] | Is gone. | 消失了 |
[00:11] | The only time you need your mother | 只有你遇到麻烦的时候 |
[00:12] | is when you’re in trouble. | 才会需要你的母亲 |
[00:13] | My father’s death certificate. | 我父亲的死亡证明 |
[00:15] | The M.E. who signed off on it, | 签署证明的法医 |
[00:16] | he doesn’t exist. | 并不存在 |
[00:17] | Now I know why she never wants to leave | 我现在知道了为什么她一直 |
[00:19] | her dad’s side and never wants to be by mine. | 不想离开她爸的身边却从来都不想在我身边 |
[00:23] | I just lost my speed. | 我的神速力没有了 |
[00:25] | Sounds like an insect. | 听着像是虫子 |
[00:27] | Like a cicada. | 像是蝉 |
[00:28] | Who’s Cicada? | “蝉”是谁 |
[00:40] | 闪电侠博物馆 2032年 | |
[00:43] | As a kid | 小时候 |
[00:44] | there was a part of the Flash Museum | 闪电侠博物馆里有个地方 |
[00:46] | that always scared me. | 我总是很害怕 |
[00:49] | I guess it’s normal for children | 小孩害怕怪兽 |
[00:51] | to be afraid of monsters. | 大概是正常的吧 |
[00:55] | But this monster was different. | 但这只怪兽不同 |
[01:00] | No one knows where he came from, | 没人知道他从哪来 |
[01:03] | how he got his powers, | 他从哪获得了超能力 |
[01:04] | who he is. | 他是谁 |
[01:06] | All that’s known is his alias, | 人们只知道他的外号 |
[01:09] | and the last sound his victim’s hear. | 和死在他手里的人最后听到的声音 |
[01:12] | But that’s not what makes him scary. | 但他的可怕不是因为这个 |
[01:15] | What makes him scary is… | 而是因为… |
[01:17] | you never catch him. | 你永远抓不住他 |
[01:24] | We never catch him? | 我们永远抓不住他 |
[01:25] | Supergirl, The Legends, | 超女 传奇们 |
[01:27] | even The League tried, but no one was successful. | 连刺客联盟都试过 但没人成功 |
[01:29] | Probably ’cause he can dampen everybody’s powers | 大概是因为他能用那该死的匕首 |
[01:31] | with that magic friggin’ dagger. | 削弱别人的超能力 |
[01:34] | Not all superheroes are meta-humans though. | 并非所有超级英雄都是超能力者的 |
[01:36] | – What about– – Green Arrow? | -那… -绿箭侠吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah, he tried too once, but… | 他也试过一次 但… |
[01:40] | So we’re dealing with a meta-human Jack the Ripper. | 所以我们要对付有超能力的开膛手杰克 |
[01:44] | Amazing. | 刺激 |
[01:46] | What else do you know about him? | 你对他还有多少了解 |
[01:48] | Just that he… | 就是… |
[01:50] | he’s early. | 他很早了 |
[01:51] | What do you mean he’s early? | 他很早了是什么意思 |
[01:52] | In my history, Cicada’s first victim | 在我们那的历史里 蝉的第一个受害者 |
[01:55] | was a meta-human named Floyd Belkin. | 是一个叫弗洛伊德·贝尔金的超人类 |
[01:57] | And he never killed Gridlock or Block. | 他从来没有杀过路霸和方块 |
[01:59] | They’re completely different victims. | 那些是完全不同的受害者 |
[02:01] | Because the timeline changed. | 因为时间线变了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, and now they’re both dead… | 是的 现在他们都死了… |
[02:05] | because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[02:06] | Okay, there’s no telling | 我们没法预测 |
[02:08] | the ripple effect of this change | 这一改变的连锁反应是什么 |
[02:09] | or what kind of future Nora’s gonna return to. | 或是诺拉要回到什么样的未来 |
[02:11] | We gotta catch this guy fast. | 我们要赶紧抓住这家伙 |
[02:12] | You mean catch the guy that future us can’t catch? | 抓一个未来的我们都抓不住的家伙吗 |
[02:16] | Right, I thought beating The Thinker was hard. | 好吧 这么一比打败思考者还真容易 |
[02:19] | Guys, it’s Joe. CCPD needs help downtown. | 各位 是乔 中城警局在市里需要帮忙 |
[02:22] | – Okay, I got it. – No, I’ll–I’ll do it. | -好 我去 -不了 我去吧 |
[02:23] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I got it. | -你确定吗 -嗯 我去解决 |
[02:25] | You guys stay here and deal with | 你们留在这里解决 |
[02:26] | the meta serial killer. | 这个超能力连环凶手 |
[02:27] | Okay, guys, look, we got this. | 各位 我们肯定有办法的 |
[02:29] | Let’s just canvass some crime scenes, | 我们搜查一下犯罪现场 |
[02:31] | interview some witnesses, and see if there’s any | 采访几位目击者 |
[02:33] | common acquaintances between Gridlock and Block. | 看看路霸和方块有没有共同的熟人 |
[02:37] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[02:38] | You–you’ve got a plan already? | 你…你这么快就有计划了 |
[02:41] | I know how to fix this. | 我知道怎么补救了 |
[02:50] | Now nobody try nothing funny. | 所有人都给我老实点 |
[02:53] | This baby is solar with a zero carbon footprint. | 这宝贝是太阳能的 碳排放量为零 |
[02:56] | I spent a week in the sun charging | 我花了一整周在太阳下 |
[02:58] | with U, V, A, B, and C! | 用紫外线ABC波段给它充电 |
[03:01] | So y’all stay put. | 所以你们最好别乱动 |
[03:05] | I told you, I brought my own bags. | 我说过 用我自己的袋子 |
[03:08] | – Sorry. – Apology accepted. | -抱歉 -接受你的道歉 |
[03:11] | Don’t forget the other kind of greens. | 别忘了还有一种绿色蔬菜 |
[03:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[03:26] | Fear not, good citizens. | 别害怕 市民朋友们 |
[03:28] | Elongated man is here. | 伸缩人在此 |
[03:34] | Why do I feel like you’re focusing | 我怎么觉得你们 |
[03:35] | on the wrong thing? | 搞错重点了呢 |
[03:37] | I just saved you– | 我刚救了你们… |
[03:39] | okay, if you’re gonna– | 好吧 你们能不能… |
[03:40] | just don’t post–don’t post– | 别发到网络上…别发… |
[03:42] | I saw you post it. | 我看见你发了 |
[03:44] | So your plan is to contact Herr Wells? | 所以你的计划就是找威尔斯先生 |
[03:47] | Yes, that’s my plan. | 没错 |
[03:49] | I know in the future you guys never bring in a Wells | 我知道未来你们从没找某个威尔斯 |
[03:51] | to help you catch Cicada. | 来帮你们抓住蝉 |
[03:52] | So if you want a different result this time… | 所以如果要想有不同的结果… |
[03:55] | I try something new. | 就得尝试新法子 |
[03:58] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[03:59] | – ‘Cept it’s not. – What? | -并不是 -什么 |
[04:02] | It’s a terrible idea. If you’re looking for cooperation, | 这是个坏主意 如果你要找人合作 |
[04:04] | trust me, this is not your guy. | 相信我 他不是你要找的人 |
[04:06] | He is just an asshat. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[04:09] | That’s way harsh, Cisco. | 这话过分了 西斯科 |
[04:10] | – I’m sorry, I’m being harsh? – Yes. | -什么 我过分 -对 |
[04:12] | Go ahead, call him. | 那好 找他吧 |
[04:13] | See if you don’t get a steaming pile of side-eye. | 等着来个怒气冲冲挑三拣四的人吧 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:23] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[04:25] | Wait for it, | 等着看吧 |
[04:26] | – I love The Flash. – What? | -我爱闪电侠 -什么 |
[04:28] | Oh, you Barry Allen, yah? With the zoom, zoom, | 你是巴里·艾伦吧 跑得飞快 咻咻 |
[04:32] | and defy the physics laws and gravity. | 能违背物理定律和重力 |
[04:34] | Always with some style and grace, yah. | 永远那么有型而又优雅 |
[04:37] | Thanks, man. | 多谢夸奖啊 |
[04:39] | Das Kinder Flash. Child of the Flash. | 那是小闪电侠 闪电侠的孩子 |
[04:42] | Obviously, you have your father’s moral fiber, yah. | 显然 你继承了爸爸的道德品质 |
[04:44] | And your mother’s smarts, and classic beauty. | 还继承了妈妈的智慧和古典美 |
[04:48] | – Oh, my God. Stop. – Thank you, Herr Wells. | -哎哟 快别说了 -多谢 威尔斯先生 |
[04:50] | No, don’t thank him. | 别谢他 |
[04:52] | Don’t fall for this ruse. | 别信他的鬼话 |
[04:54] | Clearly this guy is putting on an act. | 这家伙明显是装的 |
[04:56] | He’s a charlatan. | 他就是个骗子 |
[04:58] | But you hurt me, stab me in the back, | 但是你中伤我 背后给我捅刀子 |
[05:00] | this guy who must be Cisco. | 这人肯定是西斯科 |
[05:02] | – You know who I am. – Hey, don’t be rude. | -你知道我是谁 -别这么没礼貌 |
[05:04] | All right, look. Hey, I’m sorry. | 好吗 不好意思 |
[05:06] | We need your help catching a meta-human serial killer. | 我们需要你帮忙抓住超能力连环杀手 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I have heard of this Cicada. | 我听说过这个蝉 |
[05:11] | Of course, the message already from Kinder Flash. | 当然 我收到了小闪电侠的信息 |
[05:14] | Unfortunately, I’m otherwise occupied, | 可惜我现在很忙 |
[05:16] | unable to assist you at this time. | 这次没法帮你们了 |
[05:18] | – You can’t? – Nein. | -不行吗 -不行 |
[05:19] | But, I have done one better | 但是更好的是 |
[05:21] | and called someone who can. | 我打电话叫了能帮忙的人 |
[05:22] | This man is a legend, | 这人是一个传奇 |
[05:24] | this man is the greatest detective in all the Multiverse. | 这人是所有多元宇宙中最伟大的侦探 |
[05:28] | So I’ve attached his coordinates | 我在邮件里附上了他的坐标 |
[05:30] | – if you want to look at them. – Okay. | -你们可以看看 -好 |
[05:31] | – Yah, do you see it? – Got ’em. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[05:33] | – Good. – Cisco. | -很好 -西斯科 |
[05:35] | Cisco what? You want me to breach him here? | 西斯科啥 你们要我打开缺口把他带过来吗 |
[05:37] | – Yeah. – Hello? I just got Benihana’d. | -是的 -我刚被人在铁板上”煎”完 |
[05:39] | – Hurts a little bit. – Sorry. | -有点疼 -抱歉 |
[05:40] | Why don’t we just breach him here the old fashioned way? | 不如用老办法打开缺口把他带过来吧 |
[05:43] | Hey, man, thank you for this. This is great. | 谢谢你 很高兴见到你 |
[05:45] | Privilege and an honor to help The Flash, yah, | 很荣幸能帮到闪电侠 |
[05:47] | and Kinder Flash, and Iris Flash, yah. | 小闪电侠和爱瑞丝闪电侠 |
[05:50] | Bye, Kinder Flash. | 拜 小闪电侠 |
[05:52] | Bye, Herr Wells. | 拜 威尔斯先生 |
[05:54] | Nice guy. | 真是个好人 |
[05:55] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:56] | – He’s awesome. – He’s not– | -他人太好了 -他不… |
[05:58] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[06:00] | Let’s just turn on the extrapolator | 我们打开外推器 |
[06:01] | and get this master detective out here. | 把这位大侦探接过来吧 |
[06:16] | Well… | 我来了 |
[06:19] | I imagine your Earth would be colder. | 我还以为你们的地球比我那冷 |
[06:24] | Harrison Sherloque Wells | 哈里森·歇洛克·威尔斯 |
[06:27] | at your service. | 愿为您效劳 |
[06:30] | I’m here to catch your killer. | 我是来帮你们抓凶手的 |
[07:04] | – Barry, what is he doing? – I don’t know. | -巴里 他在干吗 -我不知道 |
[07:07] | – Maybe it’s some kind of CSI kit? – Voila. | -可能是调查犯罪现场的装备 -好了 |
[07:10] | Shh. Just let him… | 让他… |
[07:14] | That’s the stuff. | 就是这个味 |
[07:16] | And now we can begin. | 我们可以开始了 |
[07:17] | – Tea? – That’s right. | -是茶吗 -没错 |
[07:18] | We’ve been watching you for 20 minutes. | 我们已经看你弄了二十分钟 |
[07:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:22] | – Cannot rush excellence. – This is a waste of time. | -好品质是急不来的 -这就是浪费时间 |
[07:25] | Thank you very much for coming, Cumberbatch. | 非常感谢你来一趟 “康伯巴奇” |
[07:27] | I’m sure you would like it if I took my leave, right? | 我相信你很希望我走吧 |
[07:31] | Could have more time to recover from your recent heartbreak. | 可以有更多的时间从近期失恋中恢复过来 |
[07:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:35] | Subcutaneous under-eye bruising, | 皮下黑眼圈瘀伤 |
[07:37] | which indicates you’ve been crying. | 说明你一直在哭 |
[07:39] | Flaky skin, which indicates dehydration, | 脱皮说明你缺水 |
[07:42] | probably from alcohol consumption. | 也许是因为喝酒 |
[07:44] | Alcohol plus crying can only mean one thing. | 借酒浇愁和以泪洗面只能说明一件事 |
[07:47] | You have been dumped. | 你被人甩了 |
[07:49] | Wrong, detective. | 错 大侦探 |
[07:50] | – I have not been dumped. – Oh, no? | -我没被人甩 -没有吗 |
[07:52] | It was a mutual decision, okay? | 那是双方共同做出的决定 |
[07:55] | Cynthia and I, we reached a decision together as a team. | 我和辛西娅 我们一起做了决定 |
[07:58] | Sure. Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:59] | Okay, and I haven’t been sobbing. | 我连哭泣都没有 |
[08:00] | In fact, I can’t remember the last time I cried about it. | 其实 上次哭是什么时候我都不记得了 |
[08:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:08] | You are the resident speedster, I presume? | 我猜你就是那个极速者吧 |
[08:11] | – How did you– – Who favors stopping on his right heel? | -你怎么 -你喜欢用右脚来急停 |
[08:13] | Can tell from the wear and tear on your footwear. | 从你鞋子上的磨损能看得出 |
[08:16] | It’s uneven. | 两只鞋边不齐 |
[08:17] | A trait that you have inherited from your father. | 这是你从你父亲那里继承的品质 |
[08:20] | Although you do share | 但是你确实 |
[08:21] | a little bit more body language with your mother, | 更继承了你母亲的肢体语言 |
[08:23] | who’s been touching her left shoulder | 从我来到这里起 |
[08:24] | since I came around here. | 她一直在摸自己的左肩 |
[08:25] | – What are you hiding from me? – Excuse me? | -你有什么事瞒着我 -你说什么 |
[08:28] | I am not hiding anything. | 我没隐瞒任何事 |
[08:29] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Yes, you are, but what? | 不不不 你有 是什么呢 |
[08:32] | You have touched it, like… | 你摸了左肩 就好像 |
[08:35] | it’s something there, then gone again, | 有东西在那 然后又没了 |
[08:36] | something removed. A tattoo, right? | 抹掉了什么东西 文身是吧 |
[08:38] | Yes, perhaps from a former lover? | 没错 也许是前任留下的 |
[08:41] | Okay! You know what? | 好了 这样吧 |
[08:42] | I think that this Sherloque has proven himself | 我认为这个歇洛克已经证明了他自己 |
[08:46] | and that we should start finding Cicada. | 我们应该开始找蝉了 |
[08:49] | Excellent. Let’s find Cicada. | 好极了 我们开始找蝉吧 |
[08:52] | But first, the question of my fee. | 但首先 我的费用问题 |
[08:54] | You’re charging us? | 你要我们付费吗 |
[08:56] | This service is not free, right? | 这次查案不是免费的吧 |
[08:58] | I don’t work for charity. | 我不为慈善事业工作 |
[09:00] | Can already tell the young doctor here | 我已经看得出这位年轻的医生 |
[09:01] | is expecting to hire me for another case. | 想要雇我调查另一件案子 |
[09:04] | I saw you glance at your purse, | 我瞄了一眼你的包 |
[09:05] | and I’m happy to assist you in that mystery. | 我很乐意助你解开疑团 |
[09:07] | But first, I think we can all agree | 但首先 我想我们都同意 |
[09:09] | that a villain of Cicada’s caliber… | 像蝉这样的大反派 |
[09:13] | will require a substantial fee. | 需要一大笔费用 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:17] | Shrap, that’s a lot of money even from when I from. | 我去 这即使在未来这也不是小钱 |
[09:21] | I’m very expensive, but very worth it. | 我的费用昂贵 但绝对物有所值 |
[09:23] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[09:25] | I mean, we could sell off some of Star Labs stock. | 我们可以卖掉尖端科研实验室的一些囤货 |
[09:28] | – Yes! We have an agreement. – Yeah. | -好棒 我们达成协议了 -嗯 |
[09:32] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[09:33] | Sounds of these frantic steps, we’re being approached | 慌乱的脚步声 有人闯进来了 |
[09:36] | either by a tall, sensitive man, or… | 不是一个高大灵敏的男子 |
[09:39] | a frightened, baby giraffe. | 就是一只惊恐的小长颈鹿 |
[09:41] | I got– I got a problem here, guys, and I– | 我遇到麻烦了 各位 |
[09:45] | Hello, baby giraffe. | 小长颈鹿你好啊 |
[09:46] | Harry, how are you? | 哈里 你好吗 |
[09:48] | This is Sherloque Wells. | 这位是歇洛克·威尔斯 |
[09:50] | – Loque. “L-O-Q-U-E.” – Sherloque. | -洛克 洛 克 -歇洛克 |
[09:54] | Sherloque. I’m French. | 歇洛克 我是法国人 |
[09:57] | – “Sher-lowk” here is– – Loque. | -歇漏克是… -洛克 |
[09:58] | is gonna help us find Cicada. | 要帮我们找到蝉 |
[10:01] | Oh, cool, so you’re like a detective. | 棒 你是侦探吗 |
[10:03] | Oh, detective, the fans. | 侦探 原来是粉丝 |
[10:06] | Who should I make the autograph out to? | 我应该给谁签名 |
[10:08] | Hello, little baby giraffe. | 长颈鹿宝宝 |
[10:10] | Uh, no, no, no. I’m–I’m–listen. | 不是 不是 听着 |
[10:12] | I’m a detective as well. | 我也是名侦探 |
[10:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 没错 |
[10:16] | Ah, well… | 那好吧 |
[10:19] | That’s right, well, you’re a detective. | 真好 你也是名侦探 |
[10:21] | What–what have you solved recently? | 那你最近解决了什么案子 |
[10:23] | Most recently? I uncovered the case | 最最近的吗 我解决了 |
[10:25] | of the stolen Chevy. | 雪佛兰盗窃案 |
[10:29] | Of Impala. | 因帕拉之案 |
[10:31] | Funny. Hmm. | 有意思 |
[10:33] | Very funny from the looks of things. | 这些看起来都挺有趣的 |
[10:36] | Well, okay, so I saved all these hostages | 好吧 我是救了一群人质 |
[10:38] | and–and all anybody can talk about is this picture, | 但是其他人在谈论的都是这张照片 |
[10:39] | 你本想要鼓起勇气 最终鼓起来的只有你的肚子 | |
[10:40] | and turned into a meme. And–and–it’s– | 然后就变成了流行梗 这下就… |
[10:43] | this is–I just–I don’t think anybody in this city | 这个 我觉得这城市里没人 |
[10:45] | takes me seriously. | 把我当回事 |
[10:47] | Oh, there’s 14 million people in this city. | 这城市里有一千四百万人 |
[10:50] | Only 500,000 have reposted this. | 只有五十万人转发了这个 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:56] | So, uh…Cicada? | 那么 蝉 |
[10:59] | Cicada, yes. | 蝉 是的 |
[11:00] | I’ve reviewed your evidence | 我查看了你们的证据 |
[11:02] | and I know where to find your killer. | 我知道要去哪找你们那杀手了 |
[11:03] | So, shall we, let’s get this done before dinner, right? | 来吧 咱们晚餐前搞定他 如何 |
[11:06] | All right, allons-y. | 好了 出发吧 |
[11:10] | Not so fast, baby giraffe. | 别着急 小长颈鹿 |
[11:11] | Two detectives only complicates matters. | 两名侦探只会让事情变得复杂 |
[11:14] | Especially when only one is a master. | 尤其是其中只有一位是大师 |
[11:17] | So why don’t you stay put? | 所以你为什么不留在这里 |
[11:19] | You can, bite the leaves. Everyone else, come with em. | 你可以 吃点叶子 其他人跟我来 |
[11:27] | You okay? Hmm? | 你还好吗 |
[11:28] | Oh, yeah. I’m– | 还好 我… |
[11:29] | Yeah, I’m–I’m great. I just got shut down | 我挺好的 我刚被 |
[11:32] | by Jean-Claude Van Damme. | 尚格·云顿损了一通 |
[11:34] | You know Cicada’s not the only mystery | 你知道蝉不是这里 |
[11:36] | around here that needs solving. | 唯一需要解决的谜团吧 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:42] | Mom, I know it sounds crazy, | 妈妈 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[11:44] | but we think someone forged Dad’s death certificate. | 但是我们认为有人伪造了爸爸的死亡证明 |
[11:48] | Have you any proof? | 你们有证据吗 |
[11:51] | No, well, yes, sort of. | 没有 也不是 有类似的 |
[11:55] | It’s complicated, but | 这事很复杂 不过 |
[11:57] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是想告诉你一声 |
[12:01] | – Unless I already knew. – I didn’t say that. | -除非我已经知道了 -我没这么说 |
[12:04] | It’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 你就是为这而来的 对吗 |
[12:05] | If this is some elaborate, | 如果这是某种精心设计 |
[12:07] | possibly nefarious cover-up, | 可能有邪恶用意的掩盖 |
[12:08] | it must be mom’s doing. | 就一定是妈妈干的 |
[12:10] | It’s not like she’s ever | 仿佛她从来没有 |
[12:11] | had your best interests at heart. | 从心底为你着想一样 |
[12:12] | You always do this. | 你总是做这种事 |
[12:15] | I just want to know the truth. | 我只想要了解真相 |
[12:16] | I think I deserve to know that. | 我认为这是我应得的 |
[12:18] | Is… | 那… |
[12:20] | my dad even really– | 我爸爸是不是真的… |
[12:21] | Caitlin, your father is dead. | 凯特琳 你父亲死了 |
[12:23] | And if you care about my feelings at all, | 如果你真心在乎我的感受 |
[12:25] | you’ll just let this be. | 你就放下这事吧 |
[12:30] | Thanks, mom. Pleasure as always. | 谢了 妈妈 一如既往的快乐交流 |
[12:33] | Don’t become obsessed with the past. | 不要沉迷于过去 |
[12:35] | Your father had that flaw. It nearly led to his ruin | 你父亲也有这个缺点 这导致他走向毁灭 |
[12:39] | even before his death. | 甚至是在他丧命之前 |
[12:43] | I trust you know the way out. | 我想你认识出去的路 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry we came all this way for no reason. | 抱歉大老远过来什么都没查出来 |
[12:53] | No, I’m impressed. Your mom is a really good liar. | 不 我很佩服 你妈妈很会撒谎 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I know she forged this death certificate. | 我知道是她伪造的死亡证明 |
[12:58] | I just-She’s never gonna tell us why. | 只是 她永远不会告诉我们为什么 |
[13:01] | We’ve hit a brick wall. | 我们撞到南墙了 |
[13:03] | Ah, but where you see a wall | 在你看到是墙的地方 |
[13:04] | this detective sees a brick door with no handle. | 本侦探看到的是没有把手的墙砖门 |
[13:08] | What I mean is I know exactly how to get what we came for. | 我是说我知道怎么搞到我们需要的情报 |
[13:20] | – You sure he’s in there? – I’m certain. | -你确定他在里边吗 -我很确定 |
[13:22] | Now, your evidence, while slight, | 现在 你们的证物 虽然很粗略 |
[13:24] | was enough to build a psychologic profile. | 但也足够建立心理分析速写了 |
[13:26] | This is a man hiding in the shadows. | 这是个躲藏在阴影中的男人 |
[13:29] | This is someone who’s been pushed | 这是个被推到了 |
[13:30] | to the peripheries of society, | 社会边缘的人 |
[13:33] | and then now he sits alone | 而现在他独自坐在那里 |
[13:34] | waiting for the moment to strike. | 等待着出击的时机 |
[13:37] | All this, plus the census data | 所有这些 加上人口资料 |
[13:40] | cross-referenced with the location of his attacks, | 与他袭击地点交叉比照后 |
[13:43] | and the profile narrows to one name… | 范围就缩减到一个名字上 |
[13:47] | David Hersch. | 大卫·赫希 |
[13:50] | Nora’s plan might actually work. | 诺拉的计划没准真能起作用 |
[13:51] | Well, it will work. | 一定会起作用 |
[13:57] | Once inside, you should find a small booby trap. | 一旦进去 你们应该会看到个饵雷 |
[14:00] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[14:03] | I’m on it. | 我来弄 |
[14:06] | Here is the critical part. | 现在是关键部分了 |
[14:08] | It’s a decoy. | 那诱饵 |
[14:26] | Sorry. I got caught off-guard. | 抱歉 我没反应过来 |
[14:35] | Not so tough without your dagger, huh? | 没了匕首就没能耐了 对吧 |
[14:44] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[15:11] | That’s ridiculous! | 真是荒谬 |
[15:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:15] | You don’t got anything on me! | 你没有任何证据 |
[15:17] | – Well, he sounds angry. – Yeah. | -他听起来倒是很愤怒 -是啊 |
[15:19] | Forensics examined Hersch’s hideout | 鉴证科检查了赫希的躲藏地 |
[15:21] | and they found evidence linking him | 他们找到了将他与 |
[15:22] | to several anti-government bombings. | 多起反政府炸弹案相关联的证据 |
[15:24] | He’s been doing it for a while. | 他干这事有段时间了 |
[15:25] | – So we got him. – I don’t know. | -所以我们抓到他了 -我不知道 |
[15:28] | They didn’t find any sign of his dagger | 他们没找到他的匕首 |
[15:30] | or his mask. | 或是面具 |
[15:31] | Dad, one CSI to another | 爸爸 以现场调查员身份来说 |
[15:33] | look at the facts, okay? | 看看这些证据 好吗 |
[15:35] | Sherloque is the best detective in the Multiverse. | 歇洛克是多元宇宙中最棒的侦探 |
[15:38] | His profile led us to David Hersch, | 他的速写带我们找到了大卫·赫希 |
[15:40] | and we found evidence that David Hersch | 并且我们找到了大卫·赫希 |
[15:41] | is a mass murderer. | 犯下多重谋杀的证据 |
[15:43] | What are the chances that this isn’t our guy? | 我们抓错人的几率能有多大 |
[15:45] | – I mean, maybe. – Come on, we should celebrate. | -或许你说得对 -我们该庆祝下 |
[15:47] | Okay, I’m gonna gather everyone up, | 好 我去召集所有人 |
[15:49] | make some drinks, | 弄点喝的 |
[15:50] | and we can have our first party | 然后我们可以在新客厅 |
[15:51] | – in the new lounge. – I don’t know, Nora. | -开首次派对 -我不知道 诺拉 |
[15:53] | I– | 我… |
[15:57] | Detective Joseph West. | 约瑟夫·韦斯特警探 |
[16:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:02] | To finish what I started. | 结束我挑起的事 |
[16:05] | The meta-human called Vibe. | 那个叫震波的超能力者 |
[16:08] | Call him here now. | 现在叫他来 |
[16:11] | I can’t. I don’t even know him. | 办不到 我不认识他 |
[16:17] | 中城新闻图报 屋顶超能大战以拘捕终结 | |
[16:18] | You were saying? | 你想说什么 |
[16:21] | Yes, I mean, he helps CCPD, | 没错 他在帮助中城警局 |
[16:24] | but it’s not like I have a Vibe phone | 但是这不代表我有震波专线 |
[16:27] | so I can just call him up. | 随时可以打电话给他 |
[16:29] | He’s just a masked do-gooder | 他就是一个蒙面行善者 |
[16:32] | that shows up at crime scenes. | 自己出现在犯罪现场的那种 |
[16:35] | This could be a crime scene. | 这里也可能成为犯罪现场 |
[16:45] | When you said you had a plan, Ralph, | 当你说你有个计划的时候 拉尔夫 |
[16:47] | I didn’t mean you meant breaking and entering | 我没想到你指的是非法入侵 |
[16:49] | into my mother’s company’s files. | 我妈妈公司档案室 |
[16:55] | Reinforced steel. | 强化钢板 |
[16:56] | It’s times like this I really miss Killer Frost. | 这种时候我就格外想念冰霜杀手 |
[16:59] | Oh, don’t you worry. | 不要担心 |
[17:01] | Ralphie’s got it. | 拉尔夫能搞定 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Yep. Almost there. | 好的 马上就好 |
[17:10] | Hang on. Yeah, almost got it. | 等一下 马上就搞定 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[17:14] | – What is it? – Lasers. | -怎么了 -激光 |
[17:16] | Rooms filled with lasers! | 这个房间布满了激光 |
[17:18] | Holy snakies. Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 我去 |
[17:20] | It’s like a Rubik’s Cube of pain. | 这房间就像是让人痛苦的魔方 |
[17:22] | I don’t know the code. | 我不知道密码 |
[17:23] | Try something | 倒是试一下 |
[17:24] | that your mother would– | 你妈妈肯定 |
[17:26] | Caitlin! There’s gotta be something. | 凯特琳 肯定有什么有意义的数字 |
[17:28] | Got it. | 成了 |
[17:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:32] | Nothing a gallon of Aloe won’t fix. | 没什么是一加仑芦荟油不能治愈的 |
[17:38] | Look for the name Thomas Snow. | 找托马斯·斯诺这个名字 |
[17:43] | Jackpot. | 找到了 |
[17:51] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[17:53] | It’s a game my dad and I used to play. | 这是我老爸以前和我玩的游戏 |
[17:56] | He would teach me the periodic table, but… | 他以前会教我周期表 但是 |
[17:59] | he would let me make up | 他有时候会让我 |
[18:00] | my own fictional compounds and elements. | 自己编造出虚构的化合物和元素 |
[18:02] | Nerd-onium? | 怪咖鎓 |
[18:04] | He used to say it’s what made us so smart. | 他常说 这样做会让我们变得更聪明 |
[18:09] | We used to have so much fun together. | 我们以前在一起过得很开心 |
[18:11] | Catching bugs in the backyard, | 一起在后院捉虫 |
[18:14] | looking at constellations through a telescope we built. | 用我们一起造的望远镜观察星群 |
[18:18] | He taught me so much about science and life. | 他教会了我很多关于科学和人生的事 |
[18:23] | Maybe he still has something left to teach you. | 也许他还留下了什么要教你的事 |
[18:31] | – What is it? – It’s a letter from my dad. | -这是什么 -是我爸爸写的信 |
[18:34] | Saying… | 说是要… |
[18:36] | goodbye. | 道别 |
[18:39] | It’s a suicide note. | 这是自杀遗言 |
[18:47] | Alcohol, thank you, very much. Merci. | 酒饮 非常感谢你 女士 |
[18:51] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[18:52] | Dad, we’re all set to celebrate– | 爸 我们都准备好要庆祝了 |
[18:54] | No, hey, um. | 不行 |
[18:55] | Actually, Hersch isn’t Cicada. | 实际上赫希不是蝉 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | He has to be. | 肯定是他 |
[19:01] | No, I checked Cicada’s boot print from | 不是 我检查了蝉留在 |
[19:04] | both the Block and Gridlock crime scenes | 方块和路霸两个犯罪现场的脚印 |
[19:06] | and it’s three sizes larger than Hersch’s. | 比赫希的脚印要大三个码 |
[19:08] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[19:08] | Well, of course it’s him. | 一定得是他 |
[19:10] | It’s always Hersch. | 一直都是赫希 |
[19:12] | Every time I capture Cicada it’s always the same man. | 每次我抓到的蝉 都是同一个人 |
[19:15] | Wait a minute, you’ve caught this guy before? | 等下 你以前抓到过他 |
[19:17] | 37 times. I’ve captured 37 Cicadas, | 37次 我抓到过蝉37次 |
[19:20] | 37 different Earths, | 在37个不同的地球 |
[19:21] | and every time I try to capture him | 每一次我试图抓到蝉 |
[19:22] | trail always leads back to that Earth’s David Hersch. | 线索都一直指向地球上的大卫·赫希 |
[19:25] | So this psychological profile that you created, | 所以你说你创建的心理特征侧写 |
[19:29] | you just made it up? | 都是你瞎编的 |
[19:31] | Not, the first time. | 第一次的时候不是 |
[19:34] | Now the next 36, then I just trot it out there. | 但是接下来的36次 我就直接提出理论 |
[19:37] | You know, to impress the client, | 为了打动客户 |
[19:38] | and then… Skip to the end. | 然后 跳到结果 |
[19:40] | And here I thought you just a bad detective, | 我之前还觉得你是个糟糕的侦探 |
[19:42] | but you’re not a bad detective. | 但是你不是糟糕 |
[19:44] | You’re just a lazy one. | 你就是懒货 |
[19:47] | I’m not lazy. I’m efficient, right? | 我这不叫懒 叫有效率 好吗 |
[19:50] | Anyway, that’s not the point! | 不管怎么说 这些都不重要 |
[19:51] | The point’s simply that there’s no reason for the Cicada | 重点是 没有理由相信这个地球上的蝉 |
[19:55] | of this Earth to be anyone other than David Hersch. | 是除了大卫·赫之外的任何人 |
[19:58] | Well, there may be one reason. | 也许有一个理由 |
[20:02] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[20:04] | The timeline. | 因为时间线 |
[20:05] | Yes, since Nora got here | 没错 自从诺拉来了之后 |
[20:07] | things have changed a bit. | 事情的发展就有了变化 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:10] | Oh, mais no, you must– | 不会吧 你肯定得 |
[20:12] | how can you not tell me this? | 你们之前怎么不说 |
[20:14] | How am I expected to operate | 你们不把变量告诉我 |
[20:16] | when you don’t give me all the variables? | 该让我怎么侦破案件啊 |
[20:17] | I don’t know, but what we can expect | 不知道 但是我们现在想的是 |
[20:19] | is a refund, so… | 退款 所以 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:23] | Oh, no, no, no. That money is long gone. | 不行 不可能 钱都花完了 |
[20:26] | What do you mean “It’s gone”? | 你说什么 花完了 |
[20:27] | You spent all that money in one day? | 你一天之内就把钱花完了 |
[20:29] | – Right. – On what. | -对 -花哪儿了 |
[20:30] | My ex-wife-ves.. | 我的前妻 们 |
[20:32] | Ex-wives. Seven marriages. | 我的前妻们 七次婚姻 |
[20:35] | Five wives. Lots of alimony. | 五个老婆 要付很多赡养费 |
[20:37] | That’s not the point! The point is simply | 这些不是重点 重点是 |
[20:38] | this is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[20:40] | It’s your fault. She is to blame. | 这是你的错 你们该怪她 |
[20:42] | Timeline variance. | 时间线变化 |
[20:46] | Dad. | 爸 |
[20:48] | You’re not gonna let Hersch off the hook | 你不能就因为一个鞋印 |
[20:50] | because of a boot print. | 而放过赫希 |
[20:51] | He’s a meta. | 他是个超能力者 |
[20:53] | How do we know what this guy can do? | 我们不知道这家伙会干什么 |
[20:55] | That’s the other thing. | 不是这么一回事 |
[20:57] | Hersch has no dark matter readings. | 赫希身上没有暗物质读数 |
[20:58] | He’s not a meta. | 他不是超能力者 |
[21:00] | All right, remember. From one CSI to another, | 好了 记住 作为犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[21:01] | we have to look at the facts, right? | 我们需要关注事实 好吗 |
[21:04] | We got the wrong guy. | 我们抓错了人 |
[21:06] | No, not this time. You know what we should do? | 不 这次没有 你知道我们该做什么吗 |
[21:08] | We should throw him in the pipeline for safe keeping until he talks. | 我们该以防万一把他扔进管道监狱直到他开口 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna go get him. | 我要去抓他了 |
[21:12] | Hey, what are you, no, you’re not. | 你要干什么 不许你去 |
[21:14] | We’re not gonna kidnap a suspect in police custody. | 我们不能绑架警方拘留的嫌疑犯 |
[21:17] | If you don’t see what’s wrong with that, | 如果你没明白错在哪里 |
[21:18] | you can sit this one out. | 你就不要插手了 |
[21:22] | Well, guess we’re back to square one with Cicada. | 看来关于蝉的事情我们又得从头做起 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | Let’s hope it’s not too late to save his next victim. | 希望拯救下一个受害人还不晚 |
[21:41] | You have a lovely family, Detective West. | 你有一个美好的家庭 韦斯特警探 |
[21:45] | By not giving me what I want, | 不给我想要的 |
[21:47] | by putting your life in danger, | 把你的生活置于危险中 |
[21:50] | you’re gambling their future with you. | 你这是赌上了他们的未来 |
[21:53] | If you knew what I know, | 如果你知我所知 |
[21:56] | you’d cherish them more. | 你会更珍惜他们的 |
[21:58] | I’m not luring Vibe into a death trap. | 我是不会引震波进死亡陷阱的 |
[22:00] | You can threaten me all you want. | 随你怎么威胁我 |
[22:02] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[22:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:07] | But you should be. | 但是你应该害怕 |
[22:28] | Still swirling around up there? | 还在纠结吗 |
[22:32] | I just don’t get Nora. | 我只是不懂诺拉 |
[22:35] | I mean, I thought our training was sinking in. | 我以为她领会了我们的训练 |
[22:37] | She defeated Block. She was really making process. | 她打败了方块 她确实在进步 |
[22:39] | And next thing I know, she wants to break into CCPD | 而一眨眼 她却想闯入中城警局 |
[22:42] | and kidnap a suspect in police custody. | 绑架一个警方拘留的嫌疑犯 |
[22:45] | I mean, it’s like she wants to | 就像是她想要 |
[22:47] | make Hersch Cicada. | 让赫希成为蝉 |
[22:50] | Barry, you really don’t get why she’s obsessed? | 巴里 你真的不懂她为什么执着吗 |
[22:55] | – Wait. Should I? – Think about it. | -等等 我应该懂吗 -好好想想 |
[22:57] | She’s been hearing about the ripple effects | 她自从来这里就一直听到 |
[22:59] | on the timeline since she got here | 关于时间线的连锁反应 |
[23:01] | and at first they were relatively small, | 刚开始反应还比较小 |
[23:04] | but now… | 但是现在… |
[23:05] | – Cicada and… – It’s not so small. | -蝉和… -反应不再那么小了 |
[23:08] | He’s one of the worst serial killers in history, | 他是史上最坏的连环杀手 |
[23:10] | and now because of Nora… | 现在因为诺拉… |
[23:12] | he’s here early. | 他出现得早了 |
[23:14] | And an entirely different person. | 而且是一个完全不同的人 |
[23:17] | With an entirely different set of victims. | 造成了一批完全不同的受害者 |
[23:18] | That is a huge weight to bear for someone | 对于一个只想和从未谋面的父亲相处的女儿而言 |
[23:20] | who just wanted to spend time with a dad she never knew. | 需要承受巨大的压力 |
[23:24] | She feels really guilty, Barry. | 她觉得非常愧疚 巴里 |
[23:27] | She wants to try to fix her mistakes | 她想要努力修补她的错误 |
[23:29] | whatever that takes. | 不管有什么代价 |
[23:32] | Sounds like another speedster I know actually. | 听起来像是我认识的另一个极速者 |
[23:39] | Nora says there’s an emergency in the pipeline intake. | 诺拉说监狱管道入口有紧急情况 |
[23:46] | Are you sure that… | 你确定这是… |
[23:47] | Sherloque. | 歇洛克 |
[23:49] | Yeah. What happened? | 确定 这里发生什么了 |
[23:52] | As far as I can tell it looks like | 据我所知 这看起来像是 |
[23:54] | he was in the wrong place | 当融合电池进入临界状态时 |
[23:55] | when this fusion cell went critical. | 他正处在错误的位置 |
[23:57] | I think it wasn’t placed in its cradle properly. | 我觉得是没有放好位置 |
[24:00] | – Vaporized into ash. – What a way to go. | -化成灰了 -简直了 |
[24:04] | – Shenanigans. – Good grife! | -恶作剧 -天呐 |
[24:06] | I call shenanigans. | 我称之为恶作剧 |
[24:07] | You see, these cells right here, | 你们看 这里的这些电池 |
[24:10] | they run in a redundant cascade circuit. | 它们在一个冗余的级联电路里运行 |
[24:12] | That’s how they power the pipeline, | 他们一开始就是这样给管道监狱供能的 |
[24:14] | in the first place, so if one of them blew | 所以如果其中一个电池炸开了 |
[24:16] | they all would have blown. | 它们就都会炸裂了 |
[24:18] | Yeah, the whole pipeline would have exploded. | 是啊 整个管道监狱都会爆炸的 |
[24:20] | Exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[24:25] | Darjeeling, oolong. | 大吉岭 乌龙 |
[24:29] | Tea leaves. | 茶叶 |
[24:30] | Barry, be a dear and check the building | 巴里 行行好去检查一下大楼 |
[24:33] | for a weasel in a pork pie hat, | 看看有没有一只带着猪肉馅饼帽的黄鼠狼 |
[24:35] | about yay tall, smells vaguely of poutine. | 像你这么高 闻起来有点像肉汁乳酪薯条 |
[24:44] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[24:46] | who died? | 谁死了 |
[24:48] | Found him with this. | 找到了他和这个 |
[24:51] | Of course, you did. | 毫不意外 |
[24:52] | So you thought you could just leave | 你觉得你可以就这么离开 |
[24:53] | to another Earth without paying us back? | 去另一个地球 而不退款给我们吗 |
[24:55] | Worked on my fourth wife… | 在我的第四个老婆身上奏效了 |
[24:57] | and my sixth. | 还有第六个 |
[25:00] | Same woman. | 同一个女人 |
[25:01] | Okay, Cisco, | 好了 西斯科 |
[25:02] | maybe it’s time to have a talk | 也许是时候讨论一下 |
[25:04] | about a little place called debtor’s prison. | 设立一个叫做债务人监狱的小地方了 |
[25:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:08] | – All right. – You make me miss Herr Wells. | -好的 -你让我想念绅士威尔斯了 |
[25:11] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:11] | I’m–I’m taking you! | 是我在带你 |
[25:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah, yeah. It’s just… | 还好 只是… |
[25:18] | for second I thought me inviting Sherloque here | 有一瞬间 我觉得是我把歇洛克请到这来 |
[25:20] | got him killed, and I just, um… | 才导致他死掉 我只是… |
[25:24] | least that’s one thing that’s not my fault. | 至少这件事不是我的错 |
[25:28] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you actually. | 其实我想和你谈谈 |
[25:33] | I think I understand how you’re feeling. | 我觉得我理解你的感受 |
[25:37] | Sometimes our powers are so extraordinary | 有时候我们的能力太过奇特 |
[25:39] | it makes our mistakes feel amplified, | 它让我们的错误被放大了 |
[25:43] | especially guilt. | 尤其会感到内疚 |
[25:44] | Yeah, but I should feel guilty. | 是啊 但是我应该感觉内疚的 |
[25:47] | I’ve never messed up this badly before, | 我之前从来没有弄得这么糟糕过 |
[25:49] | and I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我没法不去想 |
[25:51] | That’s just cause you care. | 这只是因为你在乎 |
[25:53] | It’s okay. It’s a good thing. | 没事的 这是好事 |
[25:55] | But… | 但是… |
[26:01] | Nora, if every time you make a mistake | 诺拉 如果每次犯了错误 |
[26:04] | you just rush in to fix it | 你都只是鲁莽地想去修复它 |
[26:05] | you’re only gonna make things worse. | 你只会把事情变得更糟 |
[26:08] | Trust me, I know that better than anyone. | 相信我 我比任何人都更懂这一点 |
[26:12] | You just gotta have a little more patience. | 你只需要多一点点耐心 |
[26:15] | Take a moment. | 花点时间 |
[26:17] | Think before you act. | 三思而后行 |
[26:19] | Fix the problem the right way, all right? | 用正确的方法解决问题 好吗 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:28] | Listen, Caitlin, I’m sorry. | 听着 凯特琳 我很抱歉 |
[26:31] | For what? | 为什么抱歉 |
[26:32] | For all of this. | 为这一切抱歉 |
[26:35] | Just I-I felt like a complete joke | 我就是觉得像一个彻头彻尾的笑话 |
[26:37] | after that hostage thing, and then…Sherloque shows up | 劫持人质事件以后 歇洛克出现了 |
[26:40] | and everybody swoons over his so-called “Master Detective-ness.” | 然后每个人都对他所谓的”侦探大师”着迷 |
[26:45] | You were nice enough to invite me along, | 你好心邀请我一起来 |
[26:46] | and I pushed you… into that, and… | 我还逼你去做那种事 |
[26:53] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:54] | Ralph, this thing you pushed me into | 拉尔夫 你逼我去做的这件事 |
[26:56] | gave me something I’ve never had before. | 给了我从来没有得到过的东西 |
[26:58] | Your first felony? | 第一次犯下重罪吗 |
[27:00] | No. Closure. | 不 是一个了结 |
[27:03] | It may not be pretty, but I finally know the truth. | 也许不太美好 但我终于知道了真相 |
[27:08] | and that means everything. | 这意味着一切 |
[27:10] | So, for my book, | 对我来说 |
[27:12] | you’re the best detective a girl could ask for. | 你是一个女孩能找到的最好的侦探 |
[27:20] | Hey, you never told me what the code was | 你一直没告诉我你妈妈那个 |
[27:21] | on your mom’s Resident Evil laser grid of death. | 《生化危机》死亡激光束房间的密码 |
[27:26] | It was my birthday. | 是我的生日 |
[27:46] | All this and not even a scream. | 你一直没有喊叫 |
[27:50] | You’ve experienced pain before, | 你以前经历过痛苦 |
[27:52] | but not more than me. | 但还不及我 |
[28:00] | No, Cecile don’t. | 不 塞西尔 不要 |
[28:01] | No. That’s what he wants. | 不 这正是他想要的 |
[28:03] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我不想这样做 |
[28:06] | Not to a family man. | 尤其是对一个有家室的人 |
[28:08] | But I will. | 但是我会的 |
[28:11] | Time to make a decision, Detective West. | 是时候作出决定了 韦斯特警探 |
[28:15] | While there’s still some of you left. | 趁你还活着的时候 |
[28:22] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[28:36] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[28:52] | He took Cisco! | 他抓走了西斯科 |
[28:59] | Cicada took Cisco. | 蝉抓走了西斯科 |
[29:00] | What do you mean took him? Took him where? | 你说抓走了是什么意思 抓哪里去了 |
[29:02] | I don’t know. They jumped into a breach right when I got here. | 我不知道 我到的时候他们跳进了缺口 |
[29:04] | But a breach could take them anywhere. | 但是缺口可能把他们带去任何地方 |
[29:06] | Cisco, can you hear me? | 西斯科 能听到我吗 |
[29:09] | Guys, can you hear me? | 各位 你们听得到吗 |
[29:12] | Cisco, where are you? | 西斯科 你在哪 |
[29:14] | I don’t know. My breach fritzed out | 我不知道 我的缺口出了毛病 |
[29:17] | and spat us out in a forest somewhere. | 把我们扔在了某个森林里 |
[29:18] | Can you breach out? | 你能用缺口回来吗 |
[29:26] | It’s not working. | 不起作用 |
[29:33] | Cicada’s dampening his powers. | 蝉在抑制他的能力 |
[29:35] | Without a satellite I can’t pin point his location. | 没有卫星我无法确定他的位置 |
[29:37] | I mean, in this state alone | 仅在这个州 |
[29:38] | there’s over 14 million acres of forest. | 就有超过一千四百万英亩森林 |
[29:40] | All right, Black Forest and Roanoke are closest. | 黑森林和罗阿诺克是最近的 |
[29:41] | I’ll start there. | 我从那里开始找 |
[29:43] | We’re not gonna find him in time, are we? | 我们没法及时找到他了 是吗 |
[29:45] | Well, before you give up, what kind of trees? | 在你们放弃之前 是什么树 |
[29:48] | What? | 什么 |
[29:49] | In the forest, what kind of trees, ask him. | 森林里是什么种类的树 问问他 |
[29:51] | Cisco, what kind of trees are they? | 西斯科 森林里的树是什么种类 |
[29:54] | I don’t know! I’m in a forest! | 我不知道 我在森林里 |
[29:58] | What kind of trees, little one? | 什么种类的树 小家伙 |
[30:01] | – Pine trees, I think. – Good. | -我猜是松树 -很好 |
[30:03] | Some of them have pointy leaves. | 有的树还有尖尖的叶子 |
[30:05] | Pointy…. ash trees, of course. | 尖尖的 白蜡树 当然 |
[30:09] | All right, now I need you to hold your breath. | 现在 我要你屏住呼吸 |
[30:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:13] | Because I need to hear the forest, | 因为我要听森林里的声音 |
[30:14] | So, shh. | 所以 |
[30:23] | Crickets. | 蟋蟀 |
[30:24] | You hear this? Assuming that’s field crickets. | 听到了吗 应该是田蟋蟀 |
[30:26] | They live in the soil. | 它们生活在土壤里 |
[30:27] | Anyway, cross-reference field crickets with a high concentration | 交叉对比田蟋蟀和有大量 |
[30:30] | of pine trees, ash trees, in an open field, and you have… | 松树和白蜡树的野外地区 你会找出 |
[30:34] | – Kolins Woods. – On my way! | -科林斯森林 -马上过去 |
[31:02] | Barry, you got to get out of there! | 巴里 你得离开那里 |
[31:08] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮帮他 |
[31:11] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[31:17] | It takes time to hone your skills, Nora. | 磨练技能是要花时间的 诺拉 |
[31:20] | You can’t just skip rungs on the ladder | 你不能一步登天 |
[31:22] | or jump right to the big stuff, that’s not how it works. | 或是直接挑大梁 这是不行的 |
[31:25] | Take a moment. Think before you act. | 花一点时间 行动之前先思考 |
[31:28] | Fix the problem the right way. | 用正确的方法解决问题 |
[31:32] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[31:33] | I can fix this. | 我能解决这件事 |
[31:35] | I’ve thought this through. | 我已经想好了 |
[31:36] | I won’t mess it up this time. | 我这次不会搞砸了 |
[31:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:40] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[31:41] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:49] | All these years in Central City | 中城这些年来 |
[31:52] | spent defending metas instead of ending them. | 一直在维护超能力者 而不是消灭他们 |
[31:56] | Those days end now. | 那样的日子现在结束了 |
[31:59] | Starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[32:09] | Use this! | 用这个 |
[32:12] | Hey, Michael Myers, dampen this. | 麦克尔·麦尔斯 来抑制这个吧 |
[32:28] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[32:29] | Cisco’s gone. | 西斯科死了 |
[32:31] | Oh, my God– | 我的天 |
[33:24] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[33:46] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:49] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:00] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[34:02] | She remembered there’s more than one way to open a breach. | 她想起来不只有一种方法能打开缺口 |
[34:07] | Figured Cicada wouldn’t give up until Vibe was dead, | 我想除非震波死了 蝉是不会放弃的 |
[34:09] | so we gave him what he wanted. | 所以我们给他他想要的 |
[34:12] | Thanks, fangirl. | 多谢 脑残粉 |
[34:15] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[34:17] | I did good? | 我做得好吗 |
[34:19] | You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
[34:28] | It’s almost like you’re really dead. | 看起来好像你真的死了 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:33] | I almost really was. | 我的确差点死了 |
[34:39] | How the hell are we gonna catch this guy? | 我们到底要怎么抓住这个家伙 |
[34:40] | Not with our powers. We know that at least. | 不能用我们的能力 至少我们知道这一点 |
[34:43] | We don’t know much else either. | 我们也不知道其它的了 |
[34:44] | Variations in the timeline, they’ve… | 时间线的变化 他们已经 |
[34:47] | shifted the elements, complicated the equation. | 改变了元素 把公式变得更复杂 |
[34:49] | – Now– – Not all those elements are bad though. | -现在 -不是所有的元素都是不好的 |
[34:52] | You could be the new element that saves us. | 你可能是拯救我们的新元素 |
[34:54] | You could be the reason we catch Cicada. | 你可能是我们抓住蝉的原因 |
[34:56] | I must admit, | 我必须得承认 |
[34:56] | Miss Nora here pulled the rug right under from Cicada. | 诺拉小姐出其不意打中蝉那下 |
[34:59] | Woof, alley-oop, huh? | 真是厉害的很哟 |
[35:01] | Very impressive. | 相当厉害 |
[35:02] | Yeah, that’s the only fake death we’re gonna see around here | 那是我们这里会看到的唯一假死 |
[35:04] | ’cause you’re sticking around | 因为你要一直在这 |
[35:05] | until you pay us back every cent. | 直到把欠我们的都还回来 |
[35:07] | Well, I have to say, prospect | 我不得不说 |
[35:08] | of another mystery with Cicada | 想到要解另一个蝉之谜 |
[35:10] | puts a little pep in my step. | 又给我添了动力 |
[35:12] | Also, that breach device you used to get | 还有那个你用来打开缺口 |
[35:13] | in and out of places, I suppose | 让你进出自如的装置 |
[35:14] | that’s under lock and key right now? | 现在已经锁在某个地方了吧 |
[35:16] | That’s at the bottom of the ocean | 那东西藏到海底了 |
[35:17] | as far as you’re concerned. | 你这么想就行了 |
[35:19] | Well, then I’m staying! | 那我就留下了 |
[35:20] | – Great! – Course you are. | -太好了 -你当然要留下了 |
[35:21] | I’m watching you, Holmes. | 我盯着你呢 福尔摩斯 |
[35:22] | Yes. Yes. Yes. Well, you’ll learn a lot. | 好吧 好吧 你会学到好多呢 |
[35:24] | Good for you. | 对你来是好事 |
[35:25] | All right, shall we, sidekick. | 好了 走吧 搭档 |
[35:26] | I’ll sidekick your face. | 我搭你脸的档 |
[35:27] | Something tells me those two are gonna be | 我有预感 这俩人 |
[35:29] | just great friends. | 能成为好朋友 |
[35:32] | So… | 那… |
[35:34] | You guys up for a family dinner night? | 你俩今晚要家庭聚餐吗 |
[35:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:41] | Yeah. And then maybe after | 对 或许在那之后 |
[35:44] | we could help you move into the loft. | 我们可以帮你搬进阁楼 |
[35:47] | I know you’ve been kind of cooped up here, | 我知道你在这儿有点孤独 |
[35:48] | and now that Sherloque is gonna need a place to stay | 现在歇洛克需要住的地方 |
[35:51] | I thought you could… | 我想你可以 |
[35:53] | crash with us. | 和我们一起住 |
[35:56] | I think it’s a great idea, Nora. | 我觉得不错 诺拉 |
[36:00] | Okay, thanks, yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢啦 谢谢 |
[36:04] | Let me get my purse. | 我去拿我的包 |
[36:06] | – Okay. – This will be good. | -好 -这蛮好的 |
[36:09] | I think it could be just the thing | 我觉得这样可以 |
[36:10] | to bring you two closer together. | 让你俩更亲近些 |
[36:13] | I really hope so. | 希望如此 |
[36:31] | Taking Cisco out for some drinks | 带西斯科出去喝一杯 |
[36:32] | in memoriam of Vibe. | 纪念震波 |
[36:33] | – You wanna come? – I’m okay, but thank you. | -你要一起吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你想聊下吗 |
[36:39] | My dad wasn’t really the letter writing type. | 我爸不是那种会写信的人 |
[36:41] | I feel like he would have found some other way to tell me. | 我觉得他会用其他方式来告诉我 |
[36:43] | No luck with his work notes? | 他的工作笔记里没有信息吗 |
[36:45] | No, I mean, these molecular models are gibberish. | 没 这些分子模型都是乱七八糟的 |
[36:47] | There’s gaps everywhere and some of these compounds don’t even exist. | 到处都是空白 一些化合物根本就不存在 |
[36:51] | It’s like his mind was the first to go. | 就好像他的大脑先死掉了 |
[36:54] | But, maybe I should just listen to my mom | 但或许我应该听我妈的 |
[36:56] | and forget about the past. | 忘掉过去 |
[37:01] | You left this behind. | 你落下这个了 |
[37:04] | Sometimes the past is worth remembering. | 有时候过去是值得记住的 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:26] | They don’t exist | 它们不存在 |
[37:27] | because they’re not supposed to. | 是因为它们就不应该存在 |
[38:15] | So this is all I could remember | 这是我所能记起来 |
[38:18] | about Cicada. It’s not much, but– | 有关蝉的全部 不多 但… |
[38:20] | No. No. No, this is– this is great. | 不不 这很好了 |
[38:21] | I mean, every little bit we get | 每获得一些信息 |
[38:22] | helps build a profile on him. | 就能帮我们建立一个有关他的档案 |
[38:24] | I will comb over this in the morning. | 我明早再梳理一下 |
[38:26] | You should go be with Cecile right now. | 你现在应该和塞西尔待在一起 |
[38:28] | Feel better. | 快好起来 |
[38:30] | Wait. There’s– there’s one more thing. | 等下 还有一件事 |
[38:33] | He made these comments about family | 他做了有关家人的发言 |
[38:37] | and cherishing them. | 他很珍视家人 |
[38:38] | And then the way he picked up Jenna’s blanket, | 还有他捡起詹娜毯子的方式 |
[38:41] | and I got this feeling | 看着他的眼睛 |
[38:44] | when I looked in his eyes. | 我有一种感觉 |
[38:46] | What–what kind of feeling? | 什么感觉 |
[38:48] | I think Cicada’s a father. | 我觉得蝉是位父亲 |
[39:11] | Hello, Orlin. | 你好 奥林 |
[39:21] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[39:24] | She’s not coming out of it. | 她没好转 |
[39:36] | Let me see it. | 让我看下 |
[39:45] | It’s not healing. | 这没愈合啊 |
[39:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[39:50] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能一直这样子 |
[39:52] | You have to stop. | 你必须得停下来 |
[39:53] | Not until I’m finished. | 等我完成之后 |
[40:28] | I’m just looking for my purse. | 我来找我的钱包 |
[40:30] | I’m about to have dinner with my parents. | 我要和我父母一起吃饭 |
[40:32] | It’s on the chair. | 在椅子上 |
[40:34] | In the Cortex. | 在表层控制室里 |
[40:35] | By the mannequin. | 人体模特边上 |
[40:37] | Right. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Well, enjoy the couch. | 在这住得开心 |
[40:41] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[40:44] | Can you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[40:46] | I’ve been wondering… | 我一直好奇 |
[40:48] | You. You’ve traveled back into all these | 你 你回到你父母 |
[40:50] | great moments of your parent’s lives, right? | 生命中的重要时刻 对吧 |
[40:53] | Some wonderful, some dangerous. | 有些很精彩 有些很危险 |
[40:56] | Most not as dangerous as… | 大多数都不像 |
[40:58] | punching a falling satellite, right? | 击打降落的卫星一样危险 对吧 |
[41:01] | And yet… | 然而 |
[41:02] | that is the moment when you made | 就在那个时刻 |
[41:04] | the decision to act, | 你下定决心去行动 |
[41:07] | altering the course of history forever. | 永远改变了历史的进程 |
[41:09] | That decision… | 那个决定 |
[41:14] | Did you come to it on your own? | 是你自己做的吗 |
[41:20] | Of course you did! | 当然是你自己做的 |
[41:22] | Right? No, of course you did. | 对不 不 当然是你自己做的 |
[41:24] | You’re Excess! | 你是额外因素 |
[41:25] | The temptation… | 那诱惑 |
[41:27] | was too much, I’m sure. | 肯定相当之大 |
[41:30] | It was. | 的确是 |
[41:32] | Well, please, | 好了 |
[41:34] | forgive me. You have a dinner to go to. | 原谅我 你还要去吃饭呢 |
[41:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |