时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends | 但在尖端科研实验室的 |
[00:10] | at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime | 我秘密地打击犯罪 |
[00:12] | and find other meta-humans like me. | 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present. | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | And now our world is more dangerous than ever, | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | and I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Who’s Cicada? | “蝉”是谁 |
[00:29] | “蝉” 是谁 | |
[00:30] | You’ll never catch him. | 你永远捉不到他 |
[00:31] | This is Sherloque. | 这位是歇洛克 |
[00:32] | He’s the greatest detective in all the multiverse. | 他是多元宇宙中最棒的侦探 |
[00:35] | I’m a detective as well. | 我也是名侦探 |
[00:36] | I’m here to catch your killer. | 我是来帮你们抓凶手的 |
[00:37] | So we’re dealing with a meta-human Jack the Ripper. | 所以我们要对付有超能力的开膛手杰克 |
[00:40] | In my history, | 在我们那的历史里 |
[00:41] | he never killed Gridlock or Block. | 他从来没有杀过路霸和方块 |
[00:42] | They’re completely different victims. | 那些是完全不同的受害者 |
[00:44] | – He’s early. – Because the timeline changed. | -他出现早了 -因为时间线变了 |
[00:46] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[01:02] | Guys, this is mad crazy! | 各位 这太疯狂了 |
[01:04] | There are, like, fireballs in the sky! | 空中有好多火球 |
[01:08] | Holy– | 天呐 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna get a better look. | 我要看清楚些 |
[01:18] | There he is! This is gonna be lit. | 他在那 这要起大火 |
[01:21] | Wait, there’s two of them? | 等下 有两个 |
[01:23] | Oh, my God, guys. What was that? | 天呐 各位 那是什么 |
[01:25] | This is cray! What is going on right now? | 太疯狂了 现在是怎么回事 |
[01:27] | Is the world, like, ending right now? | 是世界末日了吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, my phone. | 我的手机 |
[01:34] | You just saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[01:36] | You are the second speedster | 你是第二个极速者 |
[01:37] | who just, like, saved the world. | 刚刚拯救了世界 |
[01:39] | Can I just get a– can I just get a… | 我能 我能拍张 |
[01:43] | selfie. | 自拍吗 |
[01:49] | What the… | 我去 |
[02:03] | *I come home in the morning light* | *我在晨曦中回家* |
[02:05] | *My mother says, “When you gonna live your life right?”* | *我妈妈说 你什么时候才好好生活* |
[02:10] | *Oh, Mother dear, we’re not the fortunate ones* | *亲爱的妈妈 我们又不是幸运儿* |
[02:14] | *And girls, they wanna have fun* | *女孩子们都想玩得开心* |
[02:17] | *Oh, girls just wanna have* | *女孩子都想* |
[02:21] | *That’s all they really want* | *那是她们真正想要的* |
[02:25] | *Some fun* | *开心* |
[02:28] | *When the working day is done* | *当工作日结束* |
[02:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:35] | – What are you doing? – Uh, nothing. Go back to bed. | -你在干嘛 -没什么 接着睡吧 |
[02:37] | I’m just making some breakfast. | 我在做早餐 |
[02:39] | Like I could go to sleep | 说得好像闻到吉斯特咖啡 |
[02:40] | after the smell of Jitters coffee. | 我还能睡着一样 |
[02:44] | So, uh, I see you still know your way around the kitchen. | 看来你的厨艺还是一如既往 |
[02:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[02:52] | – Uh, hey, babe. – Good morning. | -亲爱的 -早 |
[02:53] | Um, I, um, was thinking | 我在想 |
[02:55] | that we could have breakfast together. | 我们可以一起吃个早餐 |
[02:58] | Right? Like a family. | 对吧 就像一家人一样 |
[03:00] | – I love it. – Yeah. | -不错 -是的 |
[03:02] | Do you–Hi. | 你 嗨 |
[03:06] | Do you need any help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[03:08] | No, no. You guys just sit. | 不不 你们坐着就好 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:13] | What…do we have here? | 我们吃什么呢 |
[03:17] | Well, these are pancakes, as you can see, | 薄煎饼 正如你所见 |
[03:19] | but I made them into little lightning bolts. | 但我把它们做成了闪电的样子 |
[03:23] | Well, the batter kind of got away from me, | 面糊有点不听话 |
[03:25] | but you see the little zigzag– | 但你看这个锯齿形 |
[03:26] | No, no, no. Yeah, yeah. I totally see it, yeah. | 不不 我完全能看出来 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:32] | What are–what are you doing? | 你在做什么啊 |
[03:33] | Uh, I am just getting evidence | 我在搜集你在不同时间里 |
[03:35] | that you make lumpy pancakes in every time period. | 做的煎饼都一样丑的证据 |
[03:40] | Let’s try it out. | 我们试下吧 |
[03:45] | Mmm. Lumpy, but delicious. | 有点糙 但很好吃 |
[03:48] | Yeah? Oh, thanks, babe. | 是吗 谢谢亲爱的 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry, um, when did you– when did you get a phone? | 不好意思 你什么时候买的手机 |
[03:56] | Uh, Dad got it for me a couple days ago. | 爸爸几天前给我买的 |
[04:04] | Nora suggested it. I mean, I thought it was a great idea. | 诺拉提议的 我觉得是个好主意 |
[04:06] | We’re always in and out of S.T.A.R. Labs, so I just– | 我们经常出入尖端科研实验室 所以我 |
[04:08] | you know, it’d be easier to text and call. | 这样方便短信或电话联系 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:13] | Yeah, that totally makes sense. | 这很有道理 |
[04:17] | You guys excited to cheer me on | 你们有没有很兴奋啊 |
[04:19] | at the charity softball game? | 要去慈善垒球赛给我加油 |
[04:20] | Softball, schway. | 垒球 酷炫 |
[04:23] | I just hope I don’t get stuck in right field this year. | 我只希望今年不再困在右外场 |
[04:29] | You, uh, gave your number out already? | 你已经把号码告诉别人了 |
[04:30] | Yeah, just to the team and Sherloque. | 对 就给了小队成员和歇洛克 |
[04:34] | Actually, this text message, I think, is from him. | 这个短信我觉得就是他发的 |
[04:37] | I don’t think he’s much of a texter. | 我觉得他不怎么会发短信 |
[04:41] | No. | 不 |
[04:42] | He, uh, wants us to come to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 他想我们去尖端科研实验室 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna go get ready. | 我要去准备一下 |
[04:45] | You haven’t had anything to eat yet. | 你什么都还没吃呢 |
[04:47] | Mm. I’m not really a breakfast person. | 其实我不太吃早餐 |
[04:56] | You know, I thought having her here, | 我以为她住在这里 |
[04:57] | we would finally have a chance to connect, | 我们终于有机会沟通 |
[04:59] | but it’s like every time we take a half-step forward, | 但似乎每次我们向前迈进半步 |
[05:02] | we end up taking six steps back. | 最后却向后倒退六步 |
[05:04] | I-I mean, don’t give up. She’ll come around. | 不要放弃 她会明白的 |
[05:06] | – I have a feeling. – Yeah. | -我有预感 -嗯 |
[05:11] | Well, not if I keep making food like that. | 除非我不继续做这么难吃的东西 |
[05:13] | Hey, no, this really is good. | 不 这真的很好吃 |
[05:15] | It is. I mean, it’s a little, like… | 真的 只是有点 |
[05:17] | – Wait, wait, stop. Just stop. – Dark, but– No, it’s– | -等等 别说 别说了 -焦 但是 |
[05:19] | I’m going to make you a banana. It’s fine. | 我去给你切香蕉 别吃了 |
[05:21] | You’re going to make me a banana? | 你要给我切香蕉吗 |
[05:22] | I’m going to make you a banana. | 我去给你切香蕉 |
[05:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:29] | Wait, no, I asked for everyone. | 等等 我是叫所有的人来 |
[05:31] | Where is the little, uh– – | 那个小… |
[05:35] | Cisco is laying low at his parents’ house | 西斯科会在他爸妈家窝着 |
[05:37] | while he heals up. | 治疗情伤 |
[05:39] | Well, that’s not very brave on his part. | 他这样表现得不够勇敢啊 |
[05:42] | I will have a conversation with him next time I see him. | 下次见到他我会和他好好谈谈 |
[05:45] | So, Team Flash. | 闪电侠小组 |
[05:47] | How will this handsome, master detective of all the multiverse, | 这位多元宇宙的帅气大侦探 |
[05:51] | Sherloque Wells, | 歇洛克·威尔斯 |
[05:52] | pay off his debt to us… | 要如何偿还欠我们的债务 |
[05:55] | and catch this homicidal maniac together? | 如何抓到这个杀人狂呢 |
[06:00] | Well, we’ll begin by asking ourselves a few obvious questions. | 首先我们问问自己几个显而易见的问题 |
[06:03] | How he became a meta-human? | 他是如何变成超能力者的 |
[06:05] | Well, power manifestation varies. | 超能力的表现形式各不相同 |
[06:06] | The particle accelerator– | 粒子加速器 |
[06:07] | – I don’t think we’re interrupting Sherloque, right? – Right. | -你们不会打断歇洛克发言吧 -好吧 |
[06:10] | Sure, but you bring up a good point, Dr. Snow. | 那好 但是你这个观点说得好 斯诺博士 |
[06:12] | What do we know so far about this Cicada? | 目前我们对这个蝉有什么了解 |
[06:15] | Well, we know that he’s killed two people | 我们知道他已经杀了两个人 |
[06:17] | and almost a third. | 还差点杀了第三个 |
[06:19] | Exactly right. | 没错 |
[06:20] | If I could gently be a little more specific, | 如果我能稍微说得再详细一点 |
[06:23] | not just people, right? | 那些不是普通人对吧 |
[06:25] | Meta-humans. | 而是超能力者 |
[06:26] | Also, Joe said he got the feeling that Cicada’s a dad. | 还有 乔说他觉得禅是一位父亲 |
[06:29] | Right. Cicada… parent. | 禅 一位父亲 |
[06:32] | His dagger dampens powers. | 他的匕首削弱超能力 |
[06:34] | Not just dampens the powers, right? | 不止是削弱超能力吧 |
[06:35] | He commands this dagger, right? | 他能控制匕首 |
[06:37] | It is like an extension of himself. | 就像是如虎添翼 合二为一 |
[06:39] | So we know… | 所以我们得知 |
[06:40] | Maybe they acquired their powers at the same time. | 也许两者是在同一时间获得超能力的 |
[06:42] | Yes, very good, Dr. Snow. | 非常好 斯诺博士 |
[06:45] | So, acquired powers… | 同时获得 |
[06:49] | together. | 超能力 |
[06:50] | So… | 那么 |
[06:52] | there we are, Team Flash. | 这就对了 闪电侠小组 |
[06:54] | Very simple. | 非常简单 |
[06:56] | We unravel this puzzle, | 我们解开这个谜团 |
[06:58] | and we have a pathway to tracking Cicada. | 就有办法追踪禅的下落了 |
[07:03] | Cool, or we just answer a much more basic question, | 棒 或者我们要回答一个更加基本的问题 |
[07:05] | like what’s up with his weird mask? | 比如他那个奇怪的面具是怎么回事 |
[07:10] | Well, the mask conceals his identity. | 面具隐藏了他的真实身份 |
[07:14] | – That’s what it’s for. – Right. | -就是这样 -是的 |
[07:15] | What I’m suggesting is, | 我的建议是 |
[07:16] | if we find out what the mask is for, | 如果我们查出面具的作用 |
[07:19] | we’ll find out the man underneath much faster. | 我们就能更快查出他的真实身份了 |
[07:21] | 37 times I have caught Cicada, right? | 我抓过禅37次对吧 |
[07:24] | And not once was this mask angle very useful, right? | 而这个面具方向都没什么作用对吧 |
[07:28] | But you know what? | 但是你们知道吗 |
[07:29] | The more hours I bill you, the less money I owe you. | 我多帮你们几个小时 我欠你们的钱就越少 |
[07:31] | So, if you want to spend your hours pursuing the mask angle, | 如果你们想把时间花在追查面具方向上 |
[07:34] | well, then be my guest. | 那就请便 |
[07:37] | Okay, great. Sounds like a plan. | 好 计划不错 |
[07:39] | – We got to get going. Go to the game. – Yeah, yes. | -我们要走了 还有比赛 -好 |
[07:41] | Good stuff. | 说得好 |
[07:42] | I hope you score a touchdown. | 希望你能触底得分 |
[07:46] | – It’s softball. – Ah, score a basket. | -那是垒球 -投篮得分 |
[07:49] | So, baby giraffe… | 小长颈鹿 |
[07:51] | lead on, my friend. | 带路吧 我的朋友 |
[07:56] | Look at these guys. | 看看这些人 |
[07:58] | They think they’re so much better than us. | 他们认为自己比我们打得更好 |
[08:01] | Because they are, Bar. | 因为他们的确是 巴仔 |
[08:03] | I mean, without Captain Singh or my dad, it’s– | 没有辛格队长或是我爸 |
[08:08] | – Huh, what? – Jonesy isn’t here yet. | -什么 -乔西还没来 |
[08:11] | Hey, Detective Rowell, what do you think? | 罗威尔警探 你怎么看 |
[08:13] | – Maybe third base for me? – Right field, Allen. | -也许我去第三垒吧 -右外场 艾伦 |
[08:15] | Babe, I love you, but leave the hot corner | 宝贝 我爱你 但是把三垒 |
[08:17] | to someone who can actually field a ball, okay? | 留给真正会打垒球的人吧 |
[08:19] | – Play ball! – Come on. | -比赛开始 -不是吧 |
[08:20] | – I mean– Good luck! – Yeah. | -祝你打出好球 -嗯 |
[08:24] | – You’re going to nail it. – Right field. | -你可以的 -右外场 |
[08:28] | – Oh, God. – In right field. | -天呐 -就在右外场 |
[08:31] | Not the hot corner, but– Guys, come on! | 虽然不是三垒 各位 开球吧 |
[08:54] | Safe! | 安全上垒 |
[08:56] | 慈善棒球赛 中城警局 对战 中城消防局 | |
[09:02] | Wow, he really is slow. | 他跑的可真慢 |
[09:05] | Yeah, Papa Joe told me all the stories | 乔爷爷告诉了我很多关于 |
[09:07] | about what an awful athlete Dad was growing up. | 爸爸小时候运动神经有多差的故事 |
[09:10] | Well, believe me, they’re true. | 相信我 那些都是真的 |
[09:11] | Let’s just be grateful that he has coordination | 咱们应该庆幸他在关键时刻 |
[09:13] | when it counts. | 能协调起来 |
[09:16] | Hey, what is that, Nora? | 这是什么 诺拉 |
[09:18] | There is this really great app called Spyn Zone. | 这是个超棒的应用 叫斯宾谍网 |
[09:20] | The push notifications let you know the second | 只要城里发生了事情 它就会立刻 |
[09:22] | anything happens in the city. | 给你发提示信息 |
[09:24] | Like Iris’ Website? | 和爱瑞丝的网站一样吗 |
[09:26] | Uh, yeah, kind of. | 是啊 类似 |
[09:27] | It’s just a lot more up to date than that, | 就是比那个更加先进一些 |
[09:29] | and it’s, like-it’s really cool. | 而且非常 非常时髦 |
[09:31] | This girl’s, like, really in the know. | 这女孩 消息非常灵通 |
[09:36] | Yeah, Spencer Young. I know her. | 对 斯宾塞·扬 我认识她 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I see her all the time | 我经常看到她 |
[09:39] | working on her laptop at Jitters. | 在吉特斯咖啡店里拿着笔记本干活 |
[09:40] | She–she actually was a junior reporter at CCPN | 我在中城时报工作的时候 |
[09:42] | when I worked there, but… | 她是那里的初级记者 |
[09:44] | she didn’t last very long. | 她没干多久 |
[09:46] | – Why not? – Well, she wanted to be famous | -为什么 -她只想要出名 |
[09:48] | and make a name for herself, | 自己闯出一番事业 |
[09:49] | but she didn’t care how it happened. | 但不在乎过程 |
[09:50] | Well, I think she’s cute. | 我觉得她挺可爱的 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I mean, she may be cute, | 是 她或许很可爱 |
[09:54] | but she’s never fact-checked a thing a day in her life. | 但是她从来没有调查过事件是否真实 |
[09:56] | She’s doing something right-she has three times | 她路子是对的 她应用上的 |
[09:58] | as many followers on her app as you do on your blogs, so… | 粉丝比你的博客多三倍 所以… |
[10:02] | I’m going to get something to eat. | 我去搞点吃的 |
[10:08] | – Ah, come on, Allen! – Oh, honey. | -搞什么 艾伦 -哎呀 亲爱的 |
[10:26] | – Cecile? What’s wrong? – Something’s not right. | -塞西尔 怎么了 -感觉不太对 |
[10:29] | Something’s not right. | 有什么不太对 |
[10:33] | Is that Jonesy? | 那是乔西吗 |
[10:36] | Hey, somebody stop him! | 谁来阻止他 |
[10:38] | Everybody move! | 所有人快跑 |
[10:57] | – Nora, hey. – Huh? What? | -诺拉 -什么 |
[11:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:02] | You just saved everybody. | 你刚救了大家 |
[11:24] | Bomb squad finished their sweep. | 炸弹小组已经检查完毕 |
[11:25] | – They said it’s all clear. – Okay. | -他们说都安全了 -好吧 |
[11:27] | Nora, how did you know what was happening? | 诺拉 你怎么知道会发生这种事 |
[11:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:32] | One minute I was going to get food, | 一分钟前我还要去拿吃的 |
[11:33] | and the next I was in the outfield with Dad. | 接下来我就在球场里和爸爸一起了 |
[11:36] | And you don’t remember anything else? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[11:39] | 斯宾谍网警告 新女极速者拯救炸弹危机 | |
[11:41] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[11:43] | A notification from Spyn Zone. | 斯宾谍网的提醒 |
[11:47] | Already? That was fast. | 已经出了 可真够快的 |
[11:50] | Allen, CSI time. | 艾伦 该现场调查员工作了 |
[11:51] | Uh, we’re up. We’ll meet you back at S.T.A.R. Labs | 该我们了 咱们尖端科研实验室见 |
[11:53] | as soon as we can. | 我们尽快过去 |
[11:57] | Iris, if Cicada sees that post– | 爱瑞丝 如果蝉看到了那文章 |
[11:59] | Yeah, he may pick Nora as his next target. | 他可能会选诺拉做下一个目标 |
[12:10] | Well, you have brought us to the location | 好吧 你把我们带到了 |
[12:14] | you first encountered Cicada. | 你第一次遇到蝉的地点 |
[12:16] | That’s right. How did you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[12:17] | I know everything. I’m a master detective. | 我什么都知道 我是侦探大师 |
[12:19] | Look, I looked at the CSI file of Barry Allen. | 我看过巴里·艾伦的调查文件 |
[12:21] | There is no evidence of Cicada DNA, right? | 没找到蝉的DNA样本 对吗 |
[12:23] | And moreover, look at this location, right? | 此外 看看这个地方 好吗 |
[12:26] | All the traffic through here– | 交通这么繁忙 |
[12:27] | you can never pull DNA from here. | 你从这里找不到DNA证据 |
[12:29] | It’s a good thing we’re not here for DNA. | 幸好我们来这里不是为了找DNA |
[12:30] | What we are here for, then? | 那我们来这里做什么 |
[12:31] | We’re here to find out why Cicada wears that mask. | 我们是要来调查蝉为什么戴那个面具 |
[12:34] | Oh, encore with the mask! | 又是那个面具 |
[12:35] | Do you think he’s allergic to fresh air? | 你觉得他是对新鲜空气过敏吗 |
[12:38] | – No. – No, he wears that mask for a reason. | -不是 -没错 他戴面具是有原因的 |
[12:40] | All right, look, 37 times I’ve caught Cicada. | 好吧 你看 我抓住蝉37次了 |
[12:43] | Not once, not one time was the mask | 没有一次 那面具可以作为 |
[12:45] | – a key part of the evidence. – Yeah, that’s true. | -关键证据的 -是 这没错 |
[12:47] | But you said this Cicada is different than all the others, | 但你说这个蝉和其他的都不一样 |
[12:49] | so why wouldn’t his mask be different, too? | 所以为什么他的面具不会也不一样呢 |
[12:51] | Maybe it’s just a mask to-You know what? | 也许那个面具只是… 你知道吗 |
[12:54] | You want to pursuit mask angle, be my guest. | 你想要从面具这个角度入手 请便 |
[12:56] | What do you expect to find here? | 你想在这里找什么 |
[12:58] | When I was getting my ass kicked, | 当我被揍的时候 |
[13:00] | I noticed that the more he exerted himself, | 我发现他越是用力 |
[13:01] | the heavier his breathing got. | 他的呼吸就越沉重 |
[13:03] | – That’s what happens. – So, I thought… | -谁都是这样 -所以我想… |
[13:05] | if one of those breaths was strong enough… | 如果其中一次呼气足够重 |
[13:09] | We might just get lucky. | 我们或许能碰上大运 |
[13:11] | How we are going to get lucky? | 我们碰什么大运 |
[13:13] | Barry found traces of fluoropolymers here. | 巴里在这里找到了含氟聚合物的痕迹 |
[13:15] | – So? – So the Internet told me | -所以呢 -所以网上说 |
[13:16] | they’re prone to flaking. | 他们很容易剥落 |
[13:18] | I’m here to get some of them. | 我是来找它们的 |
[13:20] | The Internet also tell you to contaminate your crime scene? | 网上有没有让你去污染犯罪现场 |
[13:22] | Very good, master detective. | 非常棒 侦探大师 |
[13:26] | Turns out industrial respirators use | 工业防毒面具 |
[13:27] | a protective coating around the nostrils | 在鼻孔部位用的保护涂层 |
[13:29] | that are made from this. | 就是这个做的 |
[13:30] | And when this exposed to another compound, | 它接触到另一种化合物 |
[13:32] | dimethyl sulfate, fluoropolymers tend to emit | 硫酸二甲酯 含氟聚合物就会发出 |
[13:34] | a very distinct odor | 一种明显的臭味 |
[13:35] | Burnt onions. | 烧焦的洋葱味 |
[13:37] | Right. | 对 |
[13:42] | We find out where this is used, | 我们找到使用它的地方 |
[13:44] | we’re going to find our man. | 就能找到要找的人 |
[13:46] | – Elementary. – Elementary. | -基本常识 -基本演绎法 |
[13:48] | No shrap, Sherlock. | 才不是呢 夏洛克 |
[13:54] | It’s Sherloque. | 是歇洛克 |
[14:03] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[14:05] | Iris West, wow. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[14:07] | Long time. How are you? | 好久不见 你怎么样 |
[14:09] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I’m good. And you? | 是啊 我挺好 你呢 |
[14:11] | Good. Married that CSI guy you were dating, huh? | 挺好 你跟之前谈的那个犯罪现场鉴证员结婚了 |
[14:14] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:15] | – Any kids yet? – Um, no. Not– | -有小孩了吗 -没 不… |
[14:20] | No. | 没有 |
[14:21] | You know, I followed your lead. | 我也像你一样 |
[14:23] | Started my own blog, left CCPN. | 开了自己的博客 离开了《中城时报》 |
[14:25] | Now we are both Charleine Foster Kanes. | 我们现在都是女版查尔斯·福斯特·凯恩了 |
[14:28] | Right. | 挺好 |
[14:29] | BTdubs, those Professor DeVoe stories–respect. | 对了 你关于迪沃教授的报道 相当不错 |
[14:31] | Metas are clickbait right now, right? | 超能力者现在很赚点击率啊 |
[14:34] | Yes, which is why I wanted to talk to you, actually, | 其实 我找你就是想谈这个 |
[14:36] | off the record, of course. | 当然了 是私底下谈 |
[14:38] | Yeah, for sure. What’s up? | 行啊 怎么了 |
[14:39] | So, uh, I recently found a source who thinks | 最近有人给我提供消息说 |
[14:42] | that metas are being targeted. | 超能力者被盯上了 |
[14:44] | Ooh, juicy. Who? | 有意思 被谁啊 |
[14:46] | Well, no one knows, not even CCPD. | 没人知道 连中城警局都不知道 |
[14:49] | But these metas, including speedsters | 但那些超能力者 包括极速者在内 |
[14:51] | like The Flash and XS, they are all in danger. | 闪电侠和XS他们都有危险 |
[14:54] | XS. That new lady speedster has a code name. | XS 那新来的女极速者都有代号了啊 |
[14:59] | Oh, like her size! | 跟她身材还真搭 |
[15:01] | Right, extra small. | 超小号 |
[15:04] | – Did you coin that? – No, no. | -代号是你取的吗 -不是 |
[15:06] | Look, the point is, writing articles about XS | 重点是 写关于XS的文章 |
[15:10] | could make her a target. | 会让她成为目标 |
[15:11] | Or it could make her famous. | 也能让她出名 |
[15:13] | I mean, people are already obsessed with her… | 人们已经迷上她了… |
[15:15] | and my app even more. | 更迷我的应用程序 |
[15:16] | Besides, a little threat never stopped you | 再说了 你以前也没因为一点威胁 |
[15:19] | from writing about The Flash back in the day. | 就不写闪电侠了 |
[15:22] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[15:24] | Because it was your blog? | 因为那是你的博客吗 |
[15:25] | What–do as I say, not as I do? | 怎么 要听你的话 又不能学你吗 |
[15:28] | Look, please stop, okay? Before someone gets hurt. | 听着 不要再写了行吗 趁没有人受伤 |
[15:31] | The only one who’s going to get hurt is you | 会受伤的人只有你 |
[15:34] | when I make your blog irrelevant. | 到时我会让你的博客无人问津 |
[15:41] | What is this for, Allen? | 这是干什么 艾伦 |
[15:43] | Just trying to get some answers, Jonesy. | 只是找点答案 乔西 |
[15:46] | Would you send that to Caitlin? | 你能把它发给凯特琳吗 |
[15:48] | I told everyone everything I know, which is nothing. | 我知道的都告诉大家了 我什么都不知道 |
[15:51] | – You don’t remember a thing? – No. | -你什么都不记得了 -不记得 |
[15:54] | Okay, God’s own truth, Allen– all I remember is waking up, | 我发誓 艾伦 我只记得醒来 |
[15:58] | getting ready for the game, leaving my house, | 为比赛做准备 离开家 |
[16:00] | and the next thing I know, I wake up in the field | 然后我只记得在赛场上醒来 |
[16:03] | after that bomb went off. | 那炸弹就爆炸了 |
[16:05] | I mean, where would I even get a bomb? | 我上哪去弄个炸弹来 |
[16:08] | The evidence lockup. | 拘留所里有证据 |
[16:11] | It was part of the inventory we seized from the Jansen-Moretti case. | 炸弹是詹森·莫雷蒂案中缴获的库存 |
[16:14] | The cameras in the lockup show you stuffing that bomb | 拘留所里的摄像头拍到 |
[16:17] | in your backpack this morning. | 你今早把炸弹塞到背包里 |
[16:23] | – Joe, no one got hurt. – They could’ve. | -乔 没有人受伤 -差点就有了 |
[16:26] | The woman I love, my baby– you could’ve killed them. | 我的爱人 我的孩子… 你差点杀死她们 |
[16:33] | I watched you come up, man. | 我看着你过来的 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry, Joe… | 对不起 乔… |
[16:38] | but I swear, I don’t know how this happened. | 但我发誓 我不知道怎么回事 |
[16:46] | Move, move! | 快 快 |
[16:47] | – How many we got? – Hey, what is it? | -我们有几个人 -发生什么了 |
[16:50] | Fire at CCPN. First responders are across town. | 《中城时报》着火 先遣急救员赶不过来 |
[16:54] | We got to go. | 我们走 |
[17:06] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[17:07] | Okay, the building’s already been evacuated. | 大楼里的人已经疏散完毕 |
[17:09] | Fire trucks are on their way. | 消防车在来的路上 |
[17:11] | Okay, let’s just get inside and put the fire out. | 那我们进去 然后把火灭了 |
[17:13] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从来没干过这个 |
[17:15] | Come on. Seriously, move! | 快呀 行动起来啊 |
[17:17] | That’s okay. We’re just going to create a vacuum. | 没关系 我们只要创造出真空 |
[17:20] | 中城剧院 当代芭蕾之夜 | |
[17:22] | Fine. I will make you move. | 行吧 我来让你行动起来 |
[17:25] | Enjoy this news, Flash. | 享受这条新闻吧 闪电侠 |
[17:28] | 闪电侠现身 拉斯维加斯 | |
[17:30] | All right, I’ll walk you through it. Once we’re inside– | 行 我带你走过去 我们一进去… |
[17:34] | 闪电侠现身 拉斯维加斯 | |
[17:36] | What? Where– where are you going? | 怎么 你… 你去哪里 |
[17:38] | – Nora, what’s wrong? – He just ran away and left. | -诺拉 怎么回事 -他就突然跑走了 |
[17:42] | His suit’s GPS has him west, way west. | 他战衣的定位显示他往西去了 一直往西 |
[17:45] | Barry? Barry. | 巴里 巴里 |
[17:49] | He’s not listening. | 他听不见 |
[17:51] | Guys, what do I do here? | 各位 我要怎么做 |
[17:53] | Okay, Nora, you’re going to have to do this by yourself. | 诺拉 你要靠自己了 |
[17:56] | Okay? But I’m going to help you. | 好吗 但是我会帮你 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:58] | Okay, you need to get to the heart of the fire | 你得到大火中心 |
[18:00] | and extinguish it from there. | 从那里把火熄灭 |
[18:03] | – I got it. – Rotate your arms in tight circles. | -我到了 -小幅度转动你的手臂 |
[18:07] | You need to move them in opposite directions, | 两只手以相反方向转动 |
[18:08] | creating twin vacuums. | 制造两个真空 |
[18:11] | Come on, Nora. | 加油 诺拉 |
[18:12] | Dad’s done this a thousand times. | 爸爸已经这样做过无数次了 |
[18:14] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[18:22] | I’m doing it! | 我成功了 |
[18:23] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[18:47] | Great job, Nora. | 干得漂亮 诺拉 |
[18:49] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Hey–hey, did you find Dad? | 你找到爸爸了吗 |
[19:05] | What the hell? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[19:16] | I’m glad you were there to put that out. | 我很高兴你在那里把火熄灭了 |
[19:17] | – It could’ve been a lot worse. – Thanks, Dad. | -事情可能会更严重 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[19:19] | Don’t thank me. Your mom walked you through it. | 别谢我 是你妈妈帮了你 |
[19:23] | You were really great out there. | 你做得非常棒 |
[19:26] | So there was some weird activity with your scan, | 你的扫描显示了一些奇怪的活动 |
[19:29] | but everything looks fine. | 但看上去一切都很正常 |
[19:33] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你能记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[19:36] | Standing outside CCPN with Nora. | 和诺拉一起站在中城时报大楼外面 |
[19:38] | Next thing I know, I’m in Vegas. | 接下来我就在维加斯了 |
[19:39] | That’s exactly what happened to me and Officer Jones. | 我和琼斯警官身上发生了同样的事 |
[19:42] | So maybe the abnormal activity | 也许这种反常活动 |
[19:44] | was some sort of hypnotic induction? | 是某种催眠诱导 |
[19:46] | I don’t know. I mean, I feel like one of us would’ve noticed | 我不知道 我认为如果有人试图催眠我 |
[19:48] | somebody trying to hypnotize me. | 会有人注意到的 |
[19:49] | Yeah, and why would someone hypnotize us to save people? | 为什么会有人催眠我们去救人 |
[19:52] | Publicity. | 为了出名 |
[19:54] | Spencer Young wants to get famous by making you famous. | 斯宾塞·扬想通过让你出名而成名 |
[19:57] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[19:58] | She admitted it when we talked. | 我们聊天的时候她承认的 |
[20:00] | Why would you go talk to her? | 你为什么会和她聊天 |
[20:04] | Hold on, look at the timestamp on the post. | 等等 看这条新闻的发布时间 |
[20:06] | 7:52 p.m.? Nora and I were still with Jonesy, | 下午7点52 那时我和诺拉跟乔西在一起 |
[20:09] | and the fire at CCPN hadn’t even been reported yet. | 而且中城时报还没有引发火警 |
[20:12] | I guess you’ll always be the first one to the scoop | 我猜如果是你制造了新闻 |
[20:14] | if you’re the one making it. | 你就总能最先得到独家消息 |
[20:15] | So she’s some sort of early edition meta who creates stories? | 所以她是创造新闻版的《明日新闻》超能力者 |
[20:19] | Fake news taken to a whole new level. | 把假新闻提升到了新的水平 |
[20:21] | Maybe she’s some kind of meta psychic who predicts the news. | 也许她是能预知新闻的通灵超能力者 |
[20:24] | That still doesn’t mean she hypnotized us. | 这还是不能证明她催眠了我们 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:29] | Caitlin, can you download the cortical biometrics | 凯特琳 你能下载诺拉战衣上的 |
[20:31] | from Nora’s suit and run it against my scans? | 皮质生物特征 并和我的扫描对比吗 |
[20:33] | – On it. – Thanks. | -马上去做 -多谢 |
[20:35] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[20:38] | We need to figure out if Spencer’s responsible for this. | 我们得查出斯宾塞是不是幕后黑手 |
[20:53] | Google for the win on finding out where Cicada’s mask is from. | 我用谷歌成功找到了蝉的面具来自哪里 |
[20:56] | Google for the win. | 谷歌大法好 |
[20:56] | So you think Cicada’s hiding out here, | 所以你认为这里是蝉的藏身处吗 |
[20:58] | just lurking behind those doors. | 他就躲在这些门后面 |
[21:00] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do, | 事实上我正是这样想的 |
[21:01] | because my search also told me that Szrek Chemicals | 因为我的调查显示斯雷克化工厂 |
[21:03] | uses dimethyl sulfates in most of their products. | 大部分产品中都含有硫酸二甲酯 |
[21:06] | So guess what. I’m gonna take down Cicada. | 猜猜怎么样 我要抓住蝉 |
[21:09] | Oh, well, we shall see, giraffe. | 好吧 我们会看到的 长颈鹿 |
[21:14] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[21:15] | – Hi, how are you? I’m– – Elongated Man. I know. | -你好 我是… -伸缩人 我知道 |
[21:18] | Sherloque Wells, yes, master detective. | 歇洛克·威尔斯 大师级侦探 |
[21:21] | You know, we’ll sign autographs later– we have some business. | 我们等下再给你签名 我们有正事要办 |
[21:25] | We just want to know if we can ask you some questions, please. | 想知道我们能否问你几个问题 |
[21:27] | About? | 关于什么 |
[21:35] | What about our masks? | 我们的面具怎么了 |
[21:37] | Do any of your employees wear them? | 你有员工戴这样的面具吗 |
[21:42] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:01] | Yep. Every worker, every plant wears one. | 每一家工厂的每一个工人都戴这个面具 |
[22:04] | How many plants? | 有多少家工厂 |
[22:06] | Three in Central City and Keystone. | 中城和楔石城有三家 |
[22:08] | 14 in the Midwest alone. | 中西部有14家 |
[22:11] | So probably thousands? | 所以大概有几千名工人 |
[22:14] | Yeah, and we’re not the only facility that uses them. | 而且我们不是唯一用这种面具的工厂 |
[22:19] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢您 |
[22:21] | Hey, I, uh… | 我… |
[22:22] | Love that pear meme going around the last few weeks. | 我特喜欢你前几周那个梨形梗 |
[22:26] | Classic. | 太经典了 |
[22:30] | Classic. I have a suggestion for you. | 经典 我有个建议 |
[22:32] | Maybe the next time you do a Google search, advance to page two. | 下一次你用谷歌搜索的时候 看看第二页 |
[22:59] | So here’s the meta-watch, press that button. | 这是超能力手表 按下这个按钮 |
[23:01] | If Spencer’s a meta, it’ll beep. | 如果斯宾塞是超能力者 它就会响 |
[23:05] | And if she’s meta… | 如果她真的是超能力者 |
[23:06] | It means she could be dangerous, so come right back. | 说明她可能很危险 所以马上回来 |
[23:08] | Yes. One of us would go with you, | 对 我们中的一个应该和你一起去 |
[23:10] | but she knows both me and your dad, so… | 但是她认识我和你爸 所以… |
[23:13] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[23:15] | Okay, we’re here if you need us, all ri– | 如果你需要我们 我们就在这里 |
[23:22] | I see her. | 我看见她了 |
[23:23] | All you need to do is get within five feet of her, | 你要做的是走到离她五步以内 |
[23:26] | hit the button, in and out. | 按下按钮 然后出来 |
[23:27] | I know! | 我知道 |
[23:29] | You see what I mean? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[23:33] | Half-step forward, six steps back? | 前进半步 后退六步 |
[23:35] | I mean, you guys did great with the fire, though. | 但上次救火你们表现得不错 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:40] | You should totally name one of your drinks | 你应该把其中一种饮品 |
[23:41] | after that new female speedster, XS. | 以最新的女性极速者XS命名 |
[23:47] | Hi. Sorry, Spencer. | 抱歉 斯宾塞 |
[23:48] | That’s okay. Do I know you? | 没关系 我认识你吗 |
[23:52] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[23:53] | you have to press the button. | 你要按下按钮 |
[23:56] | No. No, you don’t know me. | 不 你不认识我 |
[23:58] | But you know me. | 但是你认识我 |
[23:59] | Yes, I do. sorry. You’re Spencer Young. | 是的 抱歉 你是斯宾塞·扬 |
[24:02] | I read all your stuff on Spyn Zone. | 你的斯宾谍网上每篇我都看 |
[24:04] | It’s a really good app. | 那真是个不错的软件 |
[24:05] | It’s fantastic stories and really good writing. | 完美的故事配上华丽的文笔 |
[24:07] | I’m a–I’m a really big fan. | 我是你的大粉丝 |
[24:09] | – Nora.. – I always enjoy meeting a fan. | -诺拉 -我很喜欢和粉丝聊天 |
[24:14] | Especially when they’re as adorable as you. | 尤其是像你这么可爱的粉丝 |
[24:18] | What’s happening? | 这是在干什么 |
[24:19] | She’s flirting with our daughter. I’ll be back. | 她在和我们的女儿调情 我马上回来 |
[24:23] | – What? – Hold down the fort. | -什么 -你坚守阵地 |
[24:25] | Iris, wait. | 爱瑞丝 等等 |
[24:31] | – Do you have a name? – Nora, hey. | -你叫什么啊 -诺拉 |
[24:36] | Wait, y-you know her? | 等等 你认识她吗 |
[24:38] | I do. Well, she’s actually– | 我认识 她其实是… |
[24:41] | This is, actually– | 其实她是… |
[24:44] | Did you want to check your watch? | 你看一眼你的表 |
[24:47] | I think we’re running a little bit late. | 我觉得我们有一点晚了 |
[24:50] | – Right, yes. – Yeah. | -确实 -好的 |
[24:56] | All right, well, I’m going to peace out. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[25:00] | But I hope to meet cute you again sometime. | 但是我希望日后能见到可爱的你 |
[25:06] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[25:09] | Well, I guess she’s not meta. | 看来她不是超能力者 |
[25:11] | I guess not. | 我想不是 |
[25:17] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[25:19] | Nora–look, I don’t care that you think she’s cute. | 诺拉 我不管你觉不觉得她可爱 |
[25:22] | She’s dangerous, okay? You need to stay away from her. | 她很危险 你要离她远一点 |
[25:25] | She could be dangerous. | 只是可能而已 |
[25:28] | Nora, I am trying to protect you here. | 诺拉 我是想保护你 |
[25:31] | Has that been your thing my whole life? | 你这一辈子不都是这样 |
[25:33] | What does that even mean, honestly? | 你说这话什么意思 |
[25:37] | I mean, is that why you’ve been so cold to me, | 这是你对我态度冷淡的原因吗 |
[25:38] | why you don’t want to spend any time with me? | 这是你不想待在我身边的原因吗 |
[25:40] | I’m — I’m just trying to get to know you. | 我只是想更了解你一点 |
[25:42] | – Just drop it. – Nora, I don’t under– | -别说了 -诺拉 我不明白 |
[25:44] | Look, you lied to me! | 你欺骗了我 |
[25:47] | I would never lie to you. | 我从来不会欺骗你 |
[25:50] | Yeah? What do you call that? | 是吗 那这个你怎么解释 |
[25:56] | You put a power-dampening chip inside me | 你在我体内植入一枚超能力抑制芯片 |
[25:59] | to take away my speed. | 来夺走我的速度 |
[26:00] | And until six months ago, | 在六个月之前 |
[26:01] | I didn’t even know I had powers. | 我都不知道我有超能力 |
[26:04] | My whole life has been a lie | 我的一生就是个谎言 |
[26:05] | because you have been trying to protect me. | 只因为”你想保护我” |
[26:07] | Well, guess what. I don’t need you to do that. | 我告诉你 我不需要你这么做 |
[26:27] | – What you doing? – Well, Nora blocked me. | -你在做什么 -诺拉屏蔽了我 |
[26:30] | So I’m trying to use the quantum computer | 所以我试着用量子计算机 |
[26:32] | to access her phone and force her to accept my calls. | 黑进她的电话 强制她接收我的来电 |
[26:34] | But I am no… | 但我不是… |
[26:37] | hacker. | 黑客 |
[26:39] | Don’t you think that’s a little extreme? | 你不觉得你这么做有点极端吗 |
[26:41] | Yes, Barry, it’s very extreme…and crazy and desperate, | 是的巴里 不仅极端 还疯狂 还绝望 |
[26:45] | but I am feeling extremely crazy and desperate, okay? | 但我现在极端疯狂绝望 好吗 |
[26:49] | I thought giving her space would, you know, | 我本以为给她私人空间 |
[26:51] | have her eventually come around, | 最终会让她恢复原样 |
[26:52] | but it turns out she’s not the problem. I am. | 但原来她不是问题所在 我是 |
[26:56] | I mean, I don’t know how I could do something | 我不知道为什么我会 |
[26:58] | like that to her, Barry. | 对她做出那种事 巴里 |
[26:59] | Iris, you didn’t do anything to her. | 爱瑞丝 你什么都没做 |
[27:00] | You can’t blame yourself for something | 你不能因为一件未来的你可能做的事 |
[27:02] | future-you might do. | 而责怪自己 |
[27:04] | Yes, I can, Barry, and it’s not a might. | 我很自责 巴里 而且不是可能 |
[27:06] | I suppressed our daughter’s powers. | 我确实抑制了女儿的超能力 |
[27:10] | I kept a huge part of who she was a secret for her entire life. | 我将她人生的一大部分隐藏了起来 |
[27:13] | I did that. | 我干的 |
[27:15] | Look, she’ll forgive you. | 她会原谅你的 |
[27:17] | What if my dad did something like that to you | 如果我爸爸在粒子加速器爆炸之后 |
[27:19] | after the particle accelerator exploded? | 也对你做了这种事 你会怎么办 |
[27:22] | See? | 体会到了吧 |
[27:23] | I don’t understand how I could do something like that to her. | 我不知道我当初怎么忍心对她做这种事 |
[27:28] | Look, I don’t know why you do it, | 我不知道你为什么做 |
[27:31] | but I don’t need to. | 我也不需要知道 |
[27:33] | I know that anything you do for our family, it’s out of love. | 我知道你为家里做的一切都是出于爱 |
[27:36] | So, whatever reason future-you has for doing this, | 所以 不管你当初做这件事的原因是什么 |
[27:39] | I have faith that it’s the right thing to do, | 我相信这是正确的选择 |
[27:42] | and so should you. | 你也应该如此 |
[27:44] | Yeah, well, I’m having a really hard time believing that. | 可是 我还是很难相信 |
[27:47] | Well, then it’s a good thing I have enough faith in you | 我对你的信心足够咱们俩用了 |
[27:50] | for the both of us. | 这样就好了 |
[27:52] | All right? | 好吧 |
[27:59] | That’s unusual. | 这个太不寻常了 |
[28:04] | Dr. Snow. | 斯诺博士 |
[28:07] | Oh, Dr. Snow. | 斯诺博士 |
[28:09] | I have frightened you, Dr. Snow. | 我吓到你了 斯诺博士 |
[28:11] | I assume you came here for some other reason than murdering me? | 我猜你来这的目的不是为了杀死我吧 |
[28:14] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[28:16] | If I was to murder you, Dr. Snow, | 如果我是来杀你的 斯诺博士 |
[28:18] | I would not do it in such an obvious fashion. | 我怎么会用这么明显的方式 |
[28:20] | Look, I have a theory on the identity of Cicada. | 听着 对于蝉的身份 我有个假想 |
[28:24] | I request your assistance. | 我需要你的协助 |
[28:26] | Uh, okay. I was just finishing up. | 这样啊 我快做完了 |
[28:29] | Not your expertise, your assistance. | 不是你的专业知识 只是协助 |
[28:31] | I need you to punch me in the chest. | 我要你朝我的胸口打一拳 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | Right here, above the–um, dee-aphragm. How do you say? | 朝这 在这封个膜上面 应该怎么说 |
[28:39] | Diaphragm? | 横膈膜 |
[28:40] | Diaphragm, right. | 横膈膜 对 |
[28:41] | In the solar plexus as hard as you can. Allé. | 对着腹腔神经丛用全力打 来吧 |
[28:44] | Listen, Sherlock– | 听着 夏洛克 |
[28:46] | Loque. | 歇洛克 |
[28:47] | So this is one of those things | 这就是那种所谓的 |
[28:49] | where you are just the brains and not the brawn? | 君子动口不动手吗 |
[28:52] | You don’t have the guts. You lack the courage. | 你没有胆量 你没有勇气 |
[28:54] | You’re soft. | 你太逊了 |
[28:55] | Probably you couldn’t even hit me in the spot. | 很有可能你都打不到这个点上 |
[29:00] | For the record, I know what you just did. | 强调一点 我知道你刚才在干什么 |
[29:02] | And? And it worked. | -然后呢 -然后奏效了 |
[29:04] | Très bien. Then… allé. | 太好了 那就 开始吧 |
[29:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:25] | You sound just like… | 你听起来就像… |
[29:30] | Cicada. | 蝉 |
[29:35] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[29:36] | CCPD is getting bombarded with calls from people | 中城警局的电话被 |
[29:37] | at the soccer game at Central City Stadium. | 从中城体育场观看橄榄球比赛的人打爆了 |
[29:39] | It’s all over the news, too. | 新闻里也都是这个 |
[29:41] | Okay, I’m going to get over there. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[29:42] | CCPD already cleared out the stadium. | 中城警局已经把体育场清空了 |
[29:43] | Find the bomb, and we’ll help you disarm it. | 找到炸弹 我们来帮着拆除 |
[29:45] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[29:46] | I’ll tell you on the way.Come on. | 我路上告诉你吧 来吧 |
[29:57] | – Nothing, you? – No. | -没发现 你呢 -没有 |
[30:02] | Iris, there’s no bomb. | 爱瑞丝 没有炸弹 |
[30:07] | Guys, look at the timestamp on Spencer’s post. | 你们看斯宾塞帖子上的时间标记 |
[30:11] | 11: 05 A.M. | 上午十一点零五分 |
[30:12] | Yeah, and now look at the time that CCPD | 对 再看看中城警局接到的 |
[30:14] | got the first call about the bomb sighting. | 第一个报告看见炸弹的电话的时间 |
[30:15] | 中城警局 电话记录 | |
[30:16] | It was five minutes later. | 是五分钟之后 |
[30:18] | Hey, can you bring up Officer Jones’ brain scan? | 你能把琼斯警官脑部扫描调出来吗 |
[30:20] | I’m going to run the code | 我来把斯宾塞帖子的代码 |
[30:21] | of Spencer’s post through the decompiler. | 用反编译工具跑一下 |
[30:26] | Let’s see what’s underneath. | 我们看看下面有什么 |
[30:33] | Got it. | 有了 |
[30:39] | – Done. – The brain scan. The code is an exact match. | -完成 -脑部扫描 代码完全一致 |
[30:45] | – Barry, it’s the headlines. – What? | -巴里 是标题 -什么 |
[30:48] | That’s how Spencer’s hypnotizing people. | 这就是斯宾塞催眠人们的方法 |
[30:50] | They’re reading her headlines! Don’t look at them. | 他们看她的标题 千万不要看 |
[30:54] | Too late! | 太晚了 |
[31:17] | Nora’s been hypnotized. | 诺拉被催眠了 |
[31:18] | She’s trying to kill me. | 她想要杀了我 |
[31:20] | Nora, you got to snap out of this. | 诺拉 你得打破这状态 |
[31:23] | What I have to do is kill you. | 我得要杀了你 |
[31:39] | Caitlin, take over. | 凯特琳 你接手 |
[31:41] | – Where are you going? – To get my family back. | -你要去哪里 -去把我的家人救回来 |
[31:45] | Hurry up and kill him already. | 快点 赶紧把他干掉 |
[32:32] | Time to bounce. | 该闪了 |
[32:38] | Hey, you’re going to be okay. All right? | 你会没事的 |
[32:40] | Nice shot! | 射得好 |
[32:42] | Guys, do we know where Spencer is? | 伙计们 我们知道斯宾塞在哪里吗 |
[32:45] | I can’t ping her phone. | 我没办法定位她的手机 |
[32:46] | CCPD disabled all the cell towers | 为了防止遥控引爆炸弹 |
[32:48] | in the area to prevent a remote bomb detonation. | 中城警局把这区域所有基站都关了 |
[32:50] | She must be local in order to put those headlines | 为了把那些标题打到大屏幕上 |
[32:52] | up on that big screen, right? | 她就必须在现场 对吗 |
[32:54] | – She’s at the stadium. – She’s here. | -她在体育场 -她就在这 |
[33:01] | Looks like you’ll be trading this cell in for another. | 看起来你得要换个地方编故事了 |
[33:08] | All right, Spencer’s all locked up in Iron Heights. | 斯宾塞被关进铁山监狱了 |
[33:11] | – The Mayor’s resigning. – What? | -市长辞职了 -什么 |
[33:12] | I’m surprised she lasted this long. | 她能待这么久我已经很吃惊了 |
[33:15] | Luckily, I was able to get a quote from her | 幸运的是 我给我的文章搞到了她 |
[33:16] | exonerating Officer Jones for my article. | 赦免琼斯警官的话 |
[33:19] | Post will go up tomorrow. | 帖子明天发布 |
[33:21] | Papa Joe will be relieved his friend’s in the clear. | 知道他的朋友没事乔爷爷会宽慰的 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:25] | Well, at least now, with Spencer behind us, | 斯宾塞的事已经过去了 至少我们可以 |
[33:27] | we can concentrate on bigger fish. | 集中精力对付大鱼了 |
[33:30] | Yes, we can. | 是的 |
[33:32] | – So… – Uh, Sherlock– | -所以 -夏洛克 |
[33:34] | – Sherloque. – He thinks he’s found a key to Cicada’s identity. | -歇洛克 -他认为他找到辨识蝉身份的方法 |
[33:39] | A crucial clue to help us solve our little mystery. | 一个帮助我们解决疑惑的重要线索 |
[33:41] | So we all know the distinctive sound of Cicada’s breathing | 我们都知道由于面具里的呼吸器 |
[33:44] | due to the respirator in the mask. | 蝉呼吸时会发出独特声音 |
[33:46] | But not just that, because also his lungs are injured. | 但除此之外 原因还有他肺部的损伤 |
[33:50] | But injured from what? | 那是什么造成的损伤 |
[33:52] | Historically, there is an event that causes David Hersch | 以往 有一个意外总会导致大卫·赫希 |
[33:55] | to always become Cicada, but not this time. | 成为蝉 但这次是例外 |
[33:58] | There’s a different Cicada because– | 这是一个不同的蝉 因为 |
[33:59] | Because Nora helped me destroy the satellite. | 因为诺拉帮助我摧毁了卫星 |
[34:05] | Monsieur Allen, Nora’s strike through the satellite | 艾伦先生 诺拉打击卫星 |
[34:07] | changed the trajectory of the debris, | 造成残骸轨迹的改变 |
[34:09] | and now the debris has hit a new person and injured… | 而新的残骸击伤了另一个人 |
[34:13] | our new Cicada. | 我们的新蝉 |
[34:15] | Okay, but how did that give him his powers? | 好吧 但这怎么会赋予他超能力 |
[34:17] | DeVoe flooded the satellite with dark matter. | 迪沃用暗物质浸泡卫星 |
[34:19] | It makes sense that the pieces would be saturated. | 残骸会充满暗物质是很合理的 |
[34:22] | So Cicada and the dagger were created | 所以蝉和他的匕首是在 |
[34:25] | the night of the Enlightenment. | 大悟之道当晚诞生的 |
[34:27] | Acquired powers together. | 同时获得力量 |
[34:31] | Well, listen, Sherloke– | 听着 夏洛克 |
[34:33] | – Sherloque. – I got to hand it to you. | -歇洛克 -我必须跟你说 |
[34:35] | That’s very impressive. | 这真是令人敬佩 |
[34:38] | It’s quite a breakthrough, right, Monsieur Dibny? | 重大的突破 对吧 德比先生 |
[34:41] | One that I cannot take any credit for. | 这无法归功于我 |
[34:44] | No, all the credit, all the praise | 不 所有的功劳与赞扬 |
[34:47] | goes to you, Monsieur Dibny. | 都是属于你的 德比先生 |
[34:49] | It was your instincts to follow the mask, right? | 是你直觉要追查面具的 对吧 |
[34:52] | Well, you were right, and I was… | 你是正确的 而我… |
[34:56] | less right. | 没那么正确 |
[35:00] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[35:05] | Okay, guys, I’m sorry. | 好吧 大家 我很抱歉 |
[35:06] | The dagger part still doesn’t make sense. | 匕首的那部分依旧不合理 |
[35:08] | I mean, things cannot become metas, right? | 我是说 物体不能变成超能物 对吧 |
[35:14] | I don’t know about that. | 那我就不确定了 |
[35:22] | Our satellite didn’t just create new metas. | 卫星不只是创造了新的超能力者 |
[35:25] | It created meta-tech. | 它还创造了超能科技 |
[35:28] | Which puts meta-human abilities in the hands of… | 这样一来超能力者的能力将能够… |
[35:32] | anyone. | 被任何人使用 |
[35:53] | Caitlin says you’re going to be fine. | 凯特琳说你会没事的 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry for suppressing your powers, but… | 我很抱歉我抑制了你的能力 但是 |
[36:02] | I think it was the right thing to do. | 我认为那是正确的做法 |
[36:05] | Yeah. No, I-I… | 不 我 我 |
[36:07] | I get it. I mean, I was trying to kill Dad. | 我理解 我是说 我试着要杀爸爸 |
[36:10] | I would’ve done the same thing, too. | 我会做出跟你一样的选择 |
[36:14] | No, that’s… | 不 那… |
[36:16] | That’s not what I mean. | 那不是我的意思 |
[36:18] | I’m talking about in the future. | 我是在说未来 |
[36:22] | What? | 什么 |
[36:24] | I know that you’re upset and angry. | 我知道你既沮丧又愤怒 |
[36:27] | And honestly, I… | 而诚实地说 我… |
[36:31] | Before today, I couldn’t even imagine a situation | 在今天以前 我甚至无法想象出一个 |
[36:32] | where I would do something like that to you. | 我会对你做出那样事情的情况 |
[36:36] | But after seeing the choice that I just made… | 但在我经历刚刚的情况后 |
[36:40] | I know that whatever reason I would have | 我知道不论是什么理由让我 |
[36:42] | for keeping your powers a secret, it… | 向你保密你的超能力 |
[36:47] | it must have been a good one, Nora. | 那必定是一个充分的理由 诺拉 |
[36:51] | It must have been to protect you. | 那必定是为了保护你 |
[36:53] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | What happened today… | 今天所发生的事 |
[36:59] | has nothing to do with what happens in the future. | 跟未来所发生的一点关系也没有 |
[37:03] | You didn’t suppress my abilities my whole life | 你不是因为我被洗脑或是攻击人们 |
[37:06] | because I was brainwashed or attacking people. | 而抑制我的超能力 |
[37:11] | You did it to control me. | 你是为了控制我 |
[37:17] | My whole life I felt like I was different | 我一生都感觉我与其他人不同 |
[37:20] | than everybody else, but I didn’t know why. | 但我不知道原因 |
[37:25] | You took a choice away from me | 你拿走一个我的选择 |
[37:27] | that I didn’t even know that I had… | 而我甚至不知道我有 |
[37:32] | A choice to be a hero, like my dad. | 一个像我父亲一样成为英雄的选择 |
[37:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:43] | – Nothing, we’re just talking. – No. | -没什么 我们只是在说活 -不对 |
[37:46] | Mom thinks that she had good reason to suppress my powers | 妈妈认为她在未来有一个充分的理由 |
[37:49] | in the future, but she doesn’t know what that reason is. | 来抑制我的超能力 但她还不知道是什么 |
[37:58] | I’m sure it’s a good one. | 我敢肯定是个好理由 |
[38:04] | Look, Nora, I don’t have to visit the future | 诺拉 我不用到未来 |
[38:06] | to know what kind of mother Iris’s gonna be. | 来知道爱瑞丝将会成为怎样的母亲 |
[38:09] | She cares about family more than anyone I’ve ever met. | 她是我所认识的人里面最重视家庭的 |
[38:13] | Okay? And… | 好吗 还有 |
[38:15] | I support her decisions… | 我支持她的决定 |
[38:17] | past, present, and future. | 过去的 现在的 未来的 |
[38:25] | Then I guess I need to rethink what the meaning of family is. | 那么我猜我应该重新思考家庭的意义 |
[38:31] | Nora, wait. | 等等 诺拉 |
[38:33] | Do you know what hurt the most about learning I had powers? | 你知道我得知我有超能力时最难过什么吗 |
[38:39] | Not hearing it from my mom. | 不是从我妈妈那知道的 |
[38:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[39:03] | – Hi. – Nora, hi. | -你好 -你好 诺拉 |
[39:07] | Um, it’s kind of a long story, | 说来话长 |
[39:09] | but can I stay here? | 但我可以待在这吗 |
[39:13] | Get in here, kid. | 进来吧 孩子 |
[39:16] | Are you sure it’s not too much trouble? | 你确定这不会太麻烦你 |
[39:18] | It’s fine. Maybe talk about the reason later? | 没关系 也许等会再说原因 |
[39:22] | But for now, there’s some fresh pillows and blankets upstairs. | 但现在 楼上有干净的枕头和毯子 |
[39:26] | Thanks, Papa Joe. | 谢谢 乔爷爷 |