时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present, | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | and now our world is more dangerous than ever, | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | and I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:32] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[00:33] | It’s a game my dad and I used to play. | 这是我老爸以前和我玩的游戏 |
[00:35] | It’s a letter from my dad. | 是我爸爸写的信 |
[00:37] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[00:38] | You put a power dampening chip inside me | 你在我体内植入一枚超能力抑制芯片 |
[00:41] | to take away my speed. | 来夺走我的速度 |
[00:42] | Is that why you’ve been so cold to me? | 这是你对我态度冷淡的原因吗 |
[00:43] | Why you don’t want to spend any time with me? | 这是你不想待在我身边的原因吗 |
[00:45] | Mom thinks that she had good reason | 妈妈认为她在未来有一个充分的理由 |
[00:47] | to suppress my powers in the future. | 来抑制我的超能力 |
[00:49] | I support her decisions. | 我支持她的决定 |
[00:55] | Let’s just call it, Barry. | 我们就打给她吧 巴里 |
[00:56] | She’s not coming. Again. | 她应该又不来了 |
[00:59] | She’s probably just helping with Jenna | 她大概是在帮詹娜照顾小孩 |
[01:02] | so Joe and Cecile can sleep in. | 这样乔和塞西尔才有时间睡个觉 |
[01:04] | Every day for the past two weeks? | 难道上两个星期每天都这样吗 |
[01:06] | They look really tired. | 他们看起来确实挺累的 |
[01:10] | They do. | 是真的 |
[01:12] | Tripped alarm at Central City Art Gallery. | 中城美术馆跳闸报警了 |
[01:14] | Someone stole a Monet. | 有人在偷莫奈的画 |
[01:15] | At 10:00 a.m.? That’s bold. | 居然敢在早上十点 胆子真大 |
[01:17] | CCPD’s en route, suspect heading west on Ruger. | 中城警局正在赶往 嫌疑人往西边逃跑了 |
[01:52] | The thief just turned on to Ramirez off of Fifth. | 窃贼刚刚从第五个路口转弯进拉米雷斯 |
[01:54] | Almost there. | 我就快到了 |
[02:16] | He’s not carrying anything. | 他身上什么都没有 |
[02:17] | Because he handed it off to someone else. | 那是因为他刚把画交给了另一个人 |
[02:19] | – Nora? – Nora? | -诺拉 -诺拉 |
[02:20] | – Uh, where’s he headed? – I got him. | -他往哪走了 -我来对付他 |
[02:22] | I can stop someone on a motor cycle. | 我可以拦住一个开着摩托车的人 |
[02:23] | No, Nora, let Barry help, okay– | 不 诺拉 让巴里来帮你 好吗 |
[02:27] | I know you did not just cut me off, miss thing. | 你是切断了我的通话吗 小姐 |
[02:32] | Gotcha. | 抓到你啦 |
[02:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:49] | This is why we train, Nora. Every single day. | 所以我们需要训练 诺拉 每天都要 |
[02:51] | Not when you feel like it, not because you’re mad, | 不是你想练才练 也不是疯了才要练 |
[02:54] | and why you always have someone in your ear | 所以当你出外勤时 |
[02:55] | when you’re in the field to help you. | 需要有个人跟你说话协助你 |
[02:57] | – I know that. – Then why did you turn me off? | -我知道 -那为什么要关掉我的信号 |
[02:59] | Because I can’t listen to you anymore. | 因为我不想再听你的话了 |
[03:02] | It’s always the same condescending, | 你总是说一些居高临下的 |
[03:03] | I-know-better-than-you crap. | “我知道的比你多”的废话 |
[03:05] | I just want to be me | 我只是想成为我自己 |
[03:06] | and you sit behind your desk | 而你坐在桌子的后面 |
[03:08] | and you say “No” Every time | 每次都跟我说”不” |
[03:09] | and I’ve been hearing it my whole life and I’m sick of it. | 我一辈子都在听这句话 已经受不了了 |
[03:11] | – Your whole life? – Yes, Mom. | -你的一生 -是的 妈妈 |
[03:13] | Since I can remember, and you never change. | 自从我记事以来 你一直都没变过 |
[03:22] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[03:29] | You know, Nora, | 你知道吗 诺拉 |
[03:31] | I wish you would try to understand | 我希望你可以试着理解 |
[03:33] | who your mom is today, | 现在的妈妈 |
[03:35] | and stop seeing her as who she becomes in the future. | 不要把她看成未来的妈妈 |
[03:47] | – That’s for you. – The hell is this? | -这是给你的 -这什么东西 |
[03:49] | Well, that’s the hours to apply against my debt. | 这是用来抵扣我欠的债的时间 |
[03:51] | Fruitful hours spent getting closer to uncovering | 用于揭露超能力连环杀人犯蝉的身份 |
[03:53] | the identity of your serial meta-killer, Cicada. | 所耗费的成果丰厚的时间 |
[03:57] | And how’s that? | 怎么做的 |
[03:58] | Well, I apply a complex formula–complex for you, | 我用了一个对你来说很复杂的公式 |
[04:00] | involving the terminal velocity and the weight | 包含终极速度和尖端科研实验室 |
[04:02] | of the S.T.A.R. Labs’ satellite and the velocity of Barry | 卫星的重量 还有巴里和诺拉 |
[04:04] | and Nora traveling when they– | 时间旅行时的速度 当他们… |
[04:06] | destroy the satellite, right, allowing me to conclude that… | 摧毁了那个卫星 对吧 从而让我推断出 |
[04:14] | The debris from the satellite, the satellite shrapnel, | 卫星的残骸 卫星的碎片 |
[04:16] | and the man who would become our Cicada | 然后那个将会变成蝉的人 |
[04:19] | would be found within this perimeter. | 刚好会在这里面被发现 |
[04:23] | And that took you how long? | 这用了你多长时间 |
[04:24] | Oof, Dr. Snow. | 哇哦 斯诺博士 |
[04:25] | Eighteen hours ’cause I’m only semi-excellent at algebra. | 十八个小时 因为我的代数一般般 |
[04:29] | You know this is calculus, right? | 你知道这是微积分 对吧 |
[04:31] | Guys, look, calculon, algebra, | 各位 是这样的 微积分 代数 |
[04:32] | either way it doesn’t tell us where the shrapnel fell. | 都不能告诉我们碎片落在哪儿 |
[04:35] | Mais non. You have to scan the entire city | 非也 你必须扫遍整座城市 |
[04:37] | to find the exact location. | 来找到具体的位置 |
[04:38] | Okay, so you need Sally the satellite to find Sally the satellite | 好吧 所以你要用萨利卫星去找萨利卫星 |
[04:41] | and we need Thomas Snow to point us to Thomas Snow. | 然后用托马斯·斯诺去指向托马斯·斯诺 |
[04:44] | – You lost him. – At Thomas Snow. | – 他没跟上你 -指向托马斯·斯诺 |
[04:46] | We’ve hit a dead end with regards to my father. | 关于我爸的线索 我们已经到死胡同了 |
[04:49] | I looked through all of his notes and papers. | 我从头到尾看了他所有的笔记和文章 |
[04:50] | There’s no more hidden messages we could use. | 已经没有可用的隐藏信息了 |
[04:52] | A satellite to run DNA recognition patterns but… | 用了卫星运行DNA识别模式 但是 |
[04:57] | I thought losing him when I was ten was hard, but, | 我以为十岁失去他就很难了 但是 |
[04:59] | the idea that he’s out there | 问题是他还活着 |
[05:00] | and I might not be able to get to him… | 但我也许没办法找到他 |
[05:03] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[05:05] | I thought your powers weren’t working. | 你的超能力不是不能用吗 |
[05:07] | No, not fully, but this I can do. | 不是全部 但这个可以做到 |
[05:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:27] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[05:29] | I saw your dad in– in an office | 看到你爸在一间办公室里 |
[05:31] | sketching something in a notebook. | 在笔记本电脑上画图 |
[05:32] | I couldn’t quite make out what it was. | 我看不出他画的是什么 |
[05:35] | Did you see anything else? | 还看到别的什么吗 |
[05:36] | Um, equations on a chalkboard. | 黑板上写了一些方程式 |
[05:40] | We didn’t have a chalkboard in our home office. | 我们家里的办公室没有黑板 |
[05:42] | No, but tell us everything that you saw. | 不 把你所看到全都告诉我们 |
[05:44] | What’s on the walls, what’s on the desk, what he was wearing. | 墙上和桌上有什么 他当时穿什么衣服 |
[05:46] | Leave nothing out. | 毫无遗漏地告诉我们 |
[05:47] | He had an ID. It was, like, a yellow logo, | 他有个身份牌 一个黄色的标志 |
[05:50] | like a yellow state building. | 像是黄色的政府建筑 |
[05:51] | Yellow logo, so, not a state building. | 黄色标志 不是政府建筑 |
[05:54] | A university building. | 是大学建筑 |
[05:57] | Hudson University. | 哈德逊大学 |
[05:59] | – Professor Stein. – And did you know him? | -斯泰因教授 -你认识他吗 |
[06:01] | I knew he admired him, | 我知道他崇拜他 |
[06:03] | but I didn’t realize that they were friends. | 但我不知道他们是朋友 |
[06:05] | Add that to the growing list of secrets. | 这下秘密越来越多了 |
[06:07] | Let’s go drive. | 我们走一趟吧 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | It’s what I do. | 应该的 |
[06:23] | Natalie, come here. I have a pre-wedding surprise for you. | 娜塔莉 来 在婚礼前我有个惊喜要给你 |
[06:40] | Flawless asscher cut diamond set in Platinum. | 无瑕的方形钻石镶嵌在白金上 |
[06:42] | Over 383 karats. | 超过383克拉 |
[06:44] | My great grandfather gave this to his wife | 我曾祖父在结婚当日 |
[06:46] | on their wedding day. | 把它送给了她妻子 |
[06:47] | Tomorrow, it’s yours. | 明天 它就是你的了 |
[06:49] | Tomorrow? That’s torture. | 明天 太久了好难熬 |
[08:14] | Stop! | 别走 |
[08:17] | Mazel Tov. | 恭喜你 |
[08:37] | Can you describe the man that you saw? | 你能形容一下你看到的那个人吗 |
[08:40] | I’d barely call him a man, the way he moved. | 那都不能叫人 因为他走路的样子 |
[08:44] | And when he looked back at me, | 而且在他回头看我的时候 |
[08:46] | it was terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[08:48] | – Could you see his face? – No. | -你看到他的脸吗 -看不到 |
[08:50] | He was wearing some sort of clown mask. | 他戴着小丑面具 |
[08:52] | And you’re sure the necklace is the only thing that was stolen. | 你确定他只偷走了项链吗 |
[08:54] | Yes, and it’s irreplaceable. | 是的 那条项链是独一无二的 |
[08:57] | Thank you. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你们 感激不尽 |
[09:05] | Hey. A nice surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[09:07] | Yeah, well, a million dollar jewelry theft is still news | 就算在中城 百万珠宝大盗 |
[09:09] | even in Central City, so. | 也还是大新闻 |
[09:10] | So, you’re off the metas, huh? | 那你不去抓超能力者吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, no, not today. | 今天不去了 |
[09:13] | You know, I think I’m just gonna follow up on this | 我想我就继续追踪这个新闻 |
[09:15] | while it’s still fresh. | 趁现在还有热度 |
[09:16] | – I’ll see you tonight, okay? – Okay, wait. Hang on. | -今晚见 好吗 -等一下 |
[09:18] | I mean, we’re working on the same case. | 我们在查的是同一件案子 |
[09:20] | Why don’t we pool resources, maybe solve this one together. | 不如把资料集中在一起 也许可以携手破案 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I don’t know, Barry, it’s just… | 我不知道 巴里 这有点 |
[09:27] | Come on, grab some Big Belly on the way to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 去尖端科研实验室的路上顺便吃个大贝利汉堡 |
[09:29] | It’ll be like a date. | 就像约会一样 |
[09:31] | – All right. – All right. Come on. | -好 -好 走吧 |
[09:35] | This is the life. | 这才叫生活 |
[09:37] | Seriously, I could stay here forever. | 说真的 我可以一辈子留在这 |
[09:39] | No worries, no schrap from mom– | 别担心 没有妈妈的叨叨 |
[09:40] | Wait, wait, wait, what was that? | 等一下 那是什么意思 |
[09:42] | – Schrap. – Schrap? | -叨叨 -叨叨 |
[09:44] | Schrap. You know, like all the nagging that mom does. | 叨叨 妈妈总是唠叨个没完 |
[09:47] | I mean, she acts like she supports me, | 我是说她表现得像很支持我一样 |
[09:49] | but what she really wants is a boring, quiet daughter | 但是她真正想要的只是一个安静无趣的女儿 |
[09:52] | who just wants to stay inside all day | 只想一整天待在家里 |
[09:54] | instead of go out and do anything | 而不是出去做些 |
[09:55] | that might be the least bit dangerous. | 可能有一丁点危险的事 |
[09:56] | Nora, this is the West house. | 诺拉 这里是韦斯特家 |
[10:00] | In it, every West is given respect, | 在这里 要尊重每一位韦斯特成员 |
[10:02] | most especially your mother. | 尤其是你的母亲 |
[10:05] | I am sure she raised you as best she could. | 我相信她是尽心尽力把你养大的 |
[10:09] | She raised me to be afraid of the world. | 她想让我对这个世界产生恐惧 |
[10:11] | But I’m a hero, you know, like dad. | 但我是个英雄 就像老爸一样 |
[10:14] | And we have to keep moving | 我们必须不停奔跑 |
[10:15] | until everyone that needs us is safe. | 直到所有需要我们的人都安全了 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:20] | I’m sorry, what is this for? | 抱歉 这个要来干什么 |
[10:22] | When Papa Joe comes back, | 在乔爷爷回家的时候 |
[10:24] | this table is going to finally be built. | 这张桌子要装好 |
[10:28] | You wanted to keep moving. | 你不是想要继续奔跑 |
[10:30] | – Oh, do I have to? – Yes. | -必须做吗 -没错 |
[10:33] | All right, I’ll make you a deal. | 好吧 咱们来做个交易 |
[10:35] | For every chore you do | 你每做一次家务 |
[10:36] | I’ll tell you one thing Papa Joe told me about your father | 我就告诉你一件乔爸爸跟我说的关于 |
[10:40] | that didn’t make it into the precious Flash museum. | 你爸爸那些未收录进闪电侠博物馆的趣事 |
[10:43] | Oh, Mama Cecile, the museum has | 塞西尔妈妈 那博物馆里 |
[10:45] | a complete record of all of Dad’s accomplishments. | 记录了爸爸全部的伟业 |
[10:47] | Including the time Barry ended up in an alternate past | 包括巴里回到了平行世界的过去 |
[10:49] | filled with golden giants called “Grodans”? | 碰见叫做古鲁丹的黄金巨人种族那次吗 |
[10:52] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[10:53] | Grodans. | 古鲁丹 |
[11:01] | Done. So then what happened? | 完成 那么那次发生了什么 |
[11:03] | Not done. Wait for it. | 没完成 等着 |
[11:15] | So, why exactly does Caitlin have a key | 那么 为什么凯特琳有 |
[11:18] | to Professor Stein’s old office? | 斯坦因教授老办公室的钥匙 |
[11:19] | Clarissa gave me a key. She didn’t realize that Martin | 克莱丽莎给我的钥匙 她也不知道马丁 |
[11:22] | and my father knew each other either. | 和我的父亲认识对方 |
[11:24] | I wonder what he was doing in here. | 我好奇他在这里做些什么 |
[11:26] | Well, perhaps Mr. Ramon could vibe the chalkboard | 或许拉蒙先生能震波下那个黑板 |
[11:29] | and we could see for ourselves. | 这样我们就能看到了 |
[11:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[11:46] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[11:51] | Hydrogen chains bonded over and over. | 氢链不断融合 |
[11:54] | Two oxygen at absolute zero. | 两个氧处在绝对零度 |
[11:58] | It’s like it’s making heavy water. | 就像是制作重水 |
[11:59] | Not heavy water. | 不是重水 |
[12:03] | Ice. | 是冰 |
[12:04] | Another one of my father’s hidden messages? | 又是我爸留下的隐藏信息吗 |
[12:14] | “Khione”? | “喀俄涅” |
[12:15] | What kind of a message is “Khione”? | 这”喀俄涅”是什么意思 |
[12:17] | A clear one. | 意思很清楚 |
[12:20] | At least to me. Look, monsieur Ramon, | 至少对我来说 你看 雷蒙先生 |
[12:22] | you said that earlier that you could see that Dr. Snow, | 你之前说你可以看到斯诺博士的 |
[12:26] | her father sketching something, right? | 父亲正在画些什么 对吗 |
[12:28] | That sketch that you could almost make out… | 那个你稍微能看清的素描 |
[12:32] | Did it look a little something like this? | 是不是与这个很相似 |
[12:37] | Good lord, are you a speedster? | 老天 你是极速者吗 |
[12:39] | Speed sketcher. It’s a modest talent. | 速写 很普通的技能 |
[12:42] | My father was drawing me? | 我父亲画了我 |
[12:44] | Not you. Khione. | 不是你 是喀俄涅 |
[12:47] | Khione, the Greek goddess. | 喀俄涅 希腊女神 |
[12:49] | Child of the North Wind, whose realm was ice and snow. | 北风的孩子 统治着冰与雪的国度 |
[12:54] | Khione. | 喀俄涅 |
[12:56] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[12:58] | That means that whatever Thomas was doing, | 这意味着不管托马斯在做什么 |
[12:59] | he knew that there were two of you. | 他知道有两个你 |
[13:01] | Also, it stands to reason that Thomas was there | 并且 有可能托马斯目睹了 |
[13:04] | at the point of creation of Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手的诞生 |
[13:08] | So, he knew the truth about Killer Frost? | 所以 他知道冰霜杀手的真相吗 |
[13:13] | – He knew who I really am? – Right. | -他知道我究竟是谁 -没错 |
[13:18] | – Did I scare him away? – No, this wasn’t your fault. | -是我吓走他的吗 -不 这不是你的错 |
[13:21] | Look, I don’t know why he left, but it wasn’t because of you, | 我不知道他为什么离开 但肯定不是因为你 |
[13:23] | and we’re gonna prove that. | 而我们要去证明这一点 |
[13:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:36] | Yeah, just lost my footing there for a second. | 没事 不小心没站稳 |
[13:38] | – What- – What did you see? | -你… -你看到了什么 |
[13:41] | You guys ever hear of Viera Chemicals? | 你们听说过费耶拉化工吗 |
[13:42] | Oh, it’s an old chem lab out in the Barrens, | 是个在郊区的老化工实验室 |
[13:45] | but it’s been shut down for years. | 但已经关闭很久了 |
[13:47] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那咱们还等什么 |
[14:09] | You know, it’s been great seeing you out there again, | 很高兴看到你又到外面去 |
[14:11] | doing what you love. | 做你喜爱的事 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I guess some girls grow up wanting to be Supergirl. | 是啊 有些女孩长大想当超女 |
[14:19] | I always wanted to be | 我却总是成为… |
[14:21] | Soledad O’Brien or Christiana Amanpour. | 索拉达·欧布莱恩或克里斯蒂亚娜·阿曼坡 |
[14:24] | So yeah, it’s really great to reconnect. | 所以是的 能重拾梦想真不错 |
[14:29] | That’s weird. It says the hair I found | 真奇怪 这上说我找到的毛发 |
[14:32] | is human but it can’t pull any DNA. | 是人类的 但找不到DNA |
[14:35] | Maybe run it again? | 再测一次试试 |
[14:41] | Come on, Novick. | 别这样 诺威克 |
[14:43] | You wanna improve Gotham City’s skyline, | 你想要改进哥谭的天际线 |
[14:46] | you do it with a building | 你就要选一个 |
[14:47] | nobody can take their eyes off of. | 能吸引所有人眼光的建筑 |
[14:50] | That’s one of mine. | 也就是我的作品 |
[14:52] | You go with me, I’ll design you a building | 你和我合作 我就给你设计个建筑 |
[14:55] | that makes the Burj Khalifa look like a strip mall. | 让哈利法塔看起来像是路边小店 |
[14:58] | Architecture means everything to me. | 建筑风格就是我的一切 |
[15:01] | I mean, you tell me. | 你跟我说说 |
[15:02] | How many other architects have won | 外边有多少建筑师 |
[15:04] | the Pritzker Prize three times? | 赢得过普利策奖三次 |
[15:09] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[15:17] | Where did you get this? | 这个你从哪里拿到的 |
[15:18] | By some really weird markings | 在某个大礼物盒子 |
[15:20] | at the bottom of a large gift box | 底部的奇怪标志上 |
[15:22] | that I’m pretty sure was opened from the inside. | 我可以肯定它是从里边打开的 |
[15:25] | Okay, you know you’re opening all of our mail | 好吧 从现在开始要由你来 |
[15:27] | from now on, right? | 打开我们的所有快件了 好吗 |
[15:30] | Somebody called in a bomb threat at Seaver Architects. | 有人报警在西弗建筑公司有炸弹威胁 |
[15:37] | – What happened? – That thing, it did this. | -发生了什么事 -那东西干的 |
[15:43] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[15:58] | That thing destroyed my life’s work. | 那东西毁了我毕生的成果 |
[16:34] | So, he squeezed his way through an air conditioning vent? | 他缩进了空调通风口吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, he could stretch kinda like Ralph, | 他能像拉尔夫那样伸缩 |
[16:40] | except he was wearing a– | 不同的是他戴着一副 |
[16:41] | – Clown mask. – Yup. | -小丑面具 -没错 |
[16:42] | Just like the guy that stole the Winehouse necklace. | 跟偷了韦恩豪斯家项链的人一样 |
[16:45] | Mm-hmm. We got a stretching clown meta. | 这是个伸缩小丑超能力者 |
[16:48] | Yeah, that’s not creepy at all. | 真是一点也不瘆人 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:52] | Did you find any more of those weird lines? | 你又找到那种奇怪的纤维了吗 |
[16:53] | No, and if there’s more, they’re buried underneath | 没有 即便还有也被埋在成堆碎石下 |
[16:55] | tons of rubble, just like our meta, | 和那个超能力者一样 |
[16:57] | unless he was able to stretch out of that one too. | 除非他已经从碎石里钻出来了 |
[16:59] | Which…I’m sure he was. | 我肯定他已经钻出来了 |
[17:03] | – The lines. – What? | -那些纤维 -怎么了 |
[17:05] | Well, I mean, our meta can stretch and contort, right? | 这个超能力者能伸缩变形 对吧 |
[17:09] | What if his fingerprints can too? | 说不定他的指纹也会伸缩变形 |
[17:14] | Got him. Peter Merkel. | 找到了 彼得·梅克尔 |
[17:15] | And he was arrested for B&E two years ago. | 两年前因为私闯民宅被逮捕 |
[17:17] | Wait, Peter Merkel, | 等等 彼得·梅克尔 |
[17:19] | the son of Billionaire Theresa Merkel? | 亿万富翁特丽萨·梅克尔的儿子 |
[17:23] | Yup. | 没错 |
[17:24] | How does someone go from being a member of high society | 他是为何会从上流显贵 |
[17:26] | to stealing heirlooms and blowing up buildings? | 沦为偷盗传家宝和轰炸建筑的人 |
[17:28] | Maybe we should attend this gala she’s hosting | 也许我们该去参加她举办的这个晚宴 |
[17:30] | and ask her ourselves. | 直接问她 |
[17:32] | Uh, I don’t know, what if Merkel’s there? | 要是梅克尔也在怎么办 |
[17:34] | So what? We’ll come prepared. | 那又怎么样 我们有备而来 |
[17:35] | Some meta handcuffs for me, | 我带着超能力者手铐 |
[17:36] | a taser for you, and we get to dress up. | 你带着电击枪 然后我们盛装出席 |
[17:39] | – Barry. – What? | -巴里 -怎么 |
[17:40] | This is a meta investigation; this is not date night. | 我们是去调查超能力者 不是去约会 |
[17:42] | I’m just saying, I look really good in a tux. | 我穿礼服很帅哦 |
[17:49] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发生的 |
[17:51] | The night your father disappeared. | 你父亲消失的那晚 |
[17:55] | Well, well, well. Liquid nitrogen. | 好吧 液氮 |
[17:58] | That’s a potent accelerant, is it not? | 一种非常强力的助燃剂 |
[18:00] | Oh, this place it would have gone up. Whoa. | 这地方本该炸到天上去了 |
[18:02] | So, all my father’s work is completely gone? | 我父亲的成果全都没了 |
[18:05] | Well, not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[18:07] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想 |
[18:09] | Police listed this fire as accidental, | 警方把这场火灾定为意外 |
[18:11] | but they didn’t know about the connection to Caitlin’s father, so… | 但他们不知道这事跟凯特琳父亲的关联 |
[18:14] | Ralph, my father told me to come find him. | 拉尔夫 我父亲让我来找他 |
[18:17] | Yeah, no, I know that, but a guy who disappears | 我知道 但是你能相信一个 |
[18:20] | on the night of a warehouse fire and who’s hard to find? | 在仓库大火夜晚消失且再找不到的人吗 |
[18:23] | Well, if you think this was arson, let me tell you, | 如果你认为是纵火 那我这么跟你说 |
[18:25] | if her father did this, well, he would need a lot of help | 如果是她父亲干的 |
[18:28] | covering his tracks, right? | 他得需要很多人帮他掩盖痕迹 |
[18:30] | Yeah. Maybe he got it. | 也许真有人帮他 |
[18:39] | Listen, my mom may not be the best person, | 我妈妈也许不是圣人 |
[18:41] | but there’s no way she’d be party to something like this. | 但她绝不可能参与这种事 |
[18:44] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有问问才知道了 |
[18:45] | What, you want to question the mother again? | 你又想审问她的母亲 |
[18:46] | You already did that, and what did you get? | 你已经做过了 得到了什么 |
[18:47] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[18:48] | Well it’s a clue. Surely, we should follow it. | 这是条线索 我们得跟下去 |
[18:50] | You already know that this is still | 这里仍是唐豪瑟的地方 |
[18:51] | Tannhauser facility, okay? So you’re wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[18:53] | Oh, I’m wrong? I’m wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[18:54] | I’m the one who figured out Cicada’s mask. | 是我弄清楚蝉的面具怎么回事 |
[18:55] | You couldn’t figure that out. | 你根本搞不明白 |
[18:56] | You said you wouldn’t doubt me, that was your mistake. | 你说过不会质疑我 是你的错 |
[18:58] | Enough, yeah, enough! Just give me this. | 够了 够了 把这个给我 |
[19:05] | Cisco? Cisco? | 西斯科 西斯科 |
[19:34] | – You look amazing, by the way. – Thank you. | -你看起来美极了 -谢谢 |
[19:38] | There’s Theresa Merkel. Come on. | 特丽萨·梅克尔在那 我们过去 |
[19:40] | Wait. What are we going to say? | 你怎么跟她说 |
[19:41] | We can’t just ask her if her son was recently hit | 我们总不能直接问她 你儿子最近 |
[19:43] | by dark matter into shrapnel. | 是否被暗物质转化成了碎片 |
[19:45] | – You’ll think of something. – Me? | -你想想怎么说 -我 |
[19:49] | So sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:51] | Hi, Mrs. Merkel. | 梅克尔太太你好 |
[19:52] | I’m Iris West Allen. | 我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[19:53] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你 |
[19:56] | Don’t you usually write about lunatics | 你常常报道疯狂的罪犯 |
[19:57] | and the heroes who catch them? | 还有抓捕他们的英雄们 |
[20:00] | Well, you know, supporting the arts is a citywide concern. | 支持艺术也是全城关注的话题 |
[20:04] | – Hmm. – I’m Barry Allen. | -是吗 -我是巴里·艾伦 |
[20:07] | And you’re obviously not here to make a sizeable | 很明显你们俩不是来慷慨捐赠的 |
[20:10] | donation which means you, my dear, | 也就是说亲爱的你们 |
[20:13] | are here on assignment. | 来这里是有任务的 |
[20:15] | All right, ask whatever you like. You have two minutes. | 随便问 你们有两分钟时间 |
[20:21] | Well, it’s about your son, Peter. | 是关于你的儿子 彼得 |
[20:23] | When was the last time that you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[20:25] | That would be two years ago | 那是两年前 |
[20:27] | when he broke into his own house. | 当时他闯进了自己的家 |
[20:30] | I was out of town, and my staff had him arrested. | 我不在城里 我的员工报警抓了他 |
[20:34] | Do you know where Peter is now? | 你知道彼得现在在哪里吗 |
[20:35] | No, and I don’t care. | 不知道 我也不在乎 |
[20:37] | See, I gave him the world. | 我给了他整个世界 |
[20:40] | The finest private schools, his own wing to play in. | 最好的私立学校 只属于他的游戏区 |
[20:43] | But he just never appreciated it. | 但是他从不领情 |
[20:48] | Enjoy the party. | 享受宴会吧 |
[20:52] | I feel kinda bad for him now. | 我现在有点同情他了 |
[20:55] | She’s so cold. | 她真冷漠 |
[20:58] | Can you imagine what that was like? | 你能想象出这种生活吗 |
[21:02] | Hey, you know what? It’s not a date without a dance. | 你知道吗 不跳支舞怎么能叫约会 |
[21:05] | Barry, wait. I mean, this is work, right? | 巴里 等等 我们在工作 对吗 |
[21:08] | We just hit a dead end, so, why don’t we just go home? | 线索中断了 我们还是回家吧 |
[21:14] | Just one dance, all right? | 只跳一支舞 好吗 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | You know, we never really had our first dance. | 我们从来没有过真正意义上的第一支舞 |
[21:36] | Yeah, this is really nice. | 是啊 这种感觉很好 |
[22:01] | Excuse me for a second. | 等我一下 |
[22:14] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:23] | She gave her only son everything that she had | 她把所有的一切都给了她唯一的儿子 |
[22:27] | and it wasn’t enough. | 但还是不够 |
[22:30] | Just like I’m not enough for Nora. | 就像我给诺拉的还远远不够 |
[22:33] | You are nothing like that woman in there. | 你和那个女人完全不一样 |
[22:36] | You’re sure, Barry? | 你确定吗 巴里 |
[22:38] | I mean, I love our daughter with all my heart, | 我全心全意地爱我们的女儿 |
[22:40] | but she hates me. | 但是她恨我 |
[22:41] | Because I turn my back on her | 因为我背叛了她 |
[22:43] | just like Theresa Merkel did to her son. | 就像特丽萨·梅克尔对她儿子做的那样 |
[22:46] | I lie to her about everything that she is. | 关于她的一切我都欺骗了她 |
[22:49] | And I prevent her from living the life that she deserves. | 我阻止她去过她应得的生活 |
[22:56] | – I’d hate me too. – Iris. | -我也会恨我自己的 -爱瑞丝 |
[22:59] | You are never going to be the person | 你永远不会变成 |
[23:02] | that Nora knows from the future. | 诺拉在未来认识的那个人 |
[23:04] | That’s the thing. It’s not even up to us. | 这就是问题所在 这甚至不能由我们决定 |
[23:08] | I’ve already become her | 我已经变成她了 |
[23:10] | and I didn’t even have a choice. | 我甚至都没有选择 |
[23:32] | While you were unconscious, I scanned your wounds. | 你还昏迷的时候 我扫描了你的伤口 |
[23:36] | There are still trace amounts of aluminum-beryllium alloy | 依然有少量的铝铍合金 |
[23:39] | fused within your hands. | 融在你的手掌中 |
[23:40] | It’s remnants from Cicada’s dagger. | 那是蝉的匕首的残留物 |
[23:42] | See, this is– this is what I need. I just need rest. | 听着 我只是需要休息 |
[23:44] | No, Cisco, rest is not going to fix this, okay? | 不 西斯科 休息不能解决问题 好吗 |
[23:46] | Every time you vibe or breach, | 你每次用震波或者缺口时 |
[23:48] | the dark matter is going to affect your central nervous system, | 暗物质都会影响你的中枢神经系统 |
[23:50] | causing you more and more pain. | 让你越来越痛苦 |
[23:52] | Wait– which you must have been experiencing all day today. | 等等 你今天肯定都在痛苦之中 |
[23:56] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不说呢 |
[24:00] | Because you’re my friend and you needed my help. | 因为你是我的朋友 你需要我的帮助 |
[24:03] | Okay, but I would never ask you to hurt yourself. | 但是我永远不会要求你去伤害自己 |
[24:06] | Every time you vibe | 你每一次用震波 |
[24:07] | you are going to have more and more seizures. | 都会引起越来越严重的癫痫 |
[24:09] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[24:20] | I remember when these powers were a curse. | 我记得这些超能力还是诅咒的时候 |
[24:25] | Seeing Thawne kill me over and over. | 看着斯旺一遍又一遍地杀死我 |
[24:27] | Knowing that darkness. | 我知道那种黑暗 |
[24:31] | I didn’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[24:34] | I didn’t want to be a hero. | 我不想做英雄 |
[24:36] | These powers were a part of me. I had to learn that. | 这些超能力是我的一部分 我得学会 |
[24:41] | And when I did, they showed me everything. | 我做到之后 它们向我展现了一切 |
[24:45] | I could vibe every clue. | 我可以用震波感应一切 |
[24:48] | I could breach us wherever we needed to go. | 我可以把我们传送到任何需要的地方 |
[24:50] | I could bring my value to the team. | 我可以为团队带来价值 |
[24:54] | If I can’t take the pain, that means Cicada wins. | 如果我不能承受痛苦 就意味着蝉赢了 |
[24:58] | No. Hey. | 不 |
[25:00] | Listen, I get it, okay? | 听着 我明白 好吗 |
[25:03] | When DeVoe took away Killer Frost, I was destroyed. | 迪沃干掉冰霜杀手之后 我彻底崩溃了 |
[25:08] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[25:10] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[25:12] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[25:15] | Because you are Cisco Ramon. | 因为你是西斯科·拉蒙 |
[25:19] | Genius engineer, | 天才工程师 |
[25:21] | prodigy hacker, | 黑客奇才 |
[25:23] | and the mechanic who built a cold gun that could stop a speedster. | 造出能拦截极速者的冷冻枪的机械师 |
[25:30] | And you’re my friend. | 你还是我的朋友 |
[25:32] | You’re my friend who went out there and hurt himself today. | 你今天不断地在伤害自己 |
[25:35] | Just to help me try and find my dad. | 只为了帮我找到我爸爸 |
[25:38] | And that wasn’t Vibe. | 这个人不是震波 |
[25:41] | That was Cisco, | 是西斯科 |
[25:43] | and that’s the guy I need. | 这才是我需要的那个人 |
[25:48] | That cold gun was pretty amazing. | 那把冷冻枪可相当棒 |
[25:49] | It was stolen almost immediately | 它当时差点被偷了 |
[25:53] | Oh, immediately. | 对 当时 |
[25:55] | But yeah, it was pretty great. | 但没错 它是很棒 |
[26:04] | You know, this case will keep until morning. | 你知道 这个案子到早上还会存在 |
[26:07] | Yeah, I know, it’s just Merkel’s still out there. | 是的 我知道 只是梅克尔还在逃 |
[26:11] | And the gala was a dead end | 而且那个舞会是死胡同 |
[26:12] | and all we know is that he committed two completely unrelated crimes. | 我们只知道他犯了两次完全不相关的罪行 |
[26:20] | I don’t know what to do about Nora, Barry. | 我不知道对诺拉该怎么办 巴里 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:26] | Well, look. I mean, you know I’m on your side with this. | 你知道我在这件事上站在你这边 |
[26:29] | If you dampen her powers in the future, | 如果你未来抑制了她的超能力 |
[26:31] | it’s because you care about her. | 那是因为你关心她 |
[26:33] | You’re doing it to keep her safe. | 你是为了保证她的安全 |
[26:34] | Yeah. Just because I can protect her | 是的 仅仅因为我能保护她 |
[26:36] | doesn’t mean that I’m a good mom. | 并不意味着我是个好妈妈 |
[26:42] | This isn’t like what happened with Francine. | 这与弗朗辛的经历不一样 |
[26:49] | Isn’t it? | 不一样吗 |
[26:53] | She left me and my dad kept it a secret all to protect me. | 她离开了我 我爸爸为了保护我而完全保密 |
[26:58] | And when she came back, I pushed her away. | 然后她回来了 我把她推开 |
[27:02] | I barely had a chance to know her before she– | 我几乎没有机会了解她 然后就… |
[27:10] | I lost my chance to connect with my mom and… | 我失去了和我妈妈交流的机会… |
[27:14] | Now when I get older, Nora is going to push me away too. | 现在我变老了 诺拉也要推开我了 |
[27:17] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[27:18] | Well, it sure seems to be going in that direction. | 事情看起来正在朝这个方向发展 |
[27:21] | Then choose a different route. | 那就选一条不同的路 |
[27:23] | Make a different choice when you raise Nora. | 在你抚养诺拉的时候换一个选择 |
[27:26] | If you don’t want to be that person, don’t be that person. | 如果你不想当那样的你 就不要当了 |
[27:30] | It’s not that simple, Barry. | 没那么简单 巴里 |
[27:34] | You’re not your mom. | 你不是你妈妈 |
[27:36] | You’re not Iris from the future, | 你不是未来的爱瑞丝 |
[27:38] | and you don’t have to be, ever. | 而且你也永远不用成为她 |
[27:43] | I think you should stop worrying | 我觉得你不要再担心 |
[27:46] | about who you might become | 你会成为什么样的人了 |
[27:49] | and reconnect with who you are, now. | 而是重新定义现在的你是谁 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:57] | Now, let’s go home, all right? | 我们回家吧 好吗 |
[28:09] | Actually, can I just meet you there? | 我能在那里和你碰面吗 |
[28:13] | I think I have a lead. | 我觉得我有线索了 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:23] | Shut up. Dad did not keep singing. | 不可能 爸爸居然唱了下去 |
[28:27] | No way was your father | 你爸爸也绝不会 |
[28:28] | gonna let the middle school production of “Guys and Dolls” | 让初中的作品《红男绿女》 |
[28:31] | turn out to be a disaster. | 变成一场灾难 |
[28:33] | Okay, um, one more. | 好吧 再讲一个 |
[28:36] | So, when your dad was about ten, | 你爸爸十岁的时候 |
[28:40] | there was a kid in his class that lost his folks. | 他的班上有一个小孩没了家人 |
[28:44] | Kid stopped smiling, barely spoke. | 小孩没有了笑容 也很少说话 |
[28:47] | And for some reason, all of the other kids in school | 因为某种原因 学校里所有的其他孩子 |
[28:50] | were being so mean to him. | 都对他很刻薄 |
[28:51] | So, your father had lunch with this boy | 所以你爸爸和这个男孩一起吃午饭 |
[28:56] | every single day | 每一天都在一起 |
[28:59] | for a whole year. | 吃了一整年 |
[29:01] | And when springtime came and the yearbook came out | 然后春天到了 年鉴出刊了 |
[29:04] | your father gave the kid an entire page | 你爸爸用一整页来展示这孩子 |
[29:08] | and the photos of his science fair project | 而他科学竞赛项目的照片 |
[29:11] | made him “Most likely to succeed.” | 让他获得”最具成功潜力”的称号 |
[29:15] | And then the boy finally smiled. | 然后这个男孩终于笑了 |
[29:21] | Wait, but dad wasn’t in yearbook. | 等等 但是爸爸并不在年鉴里面 |
[29:30] | That story wasn’t about dad, was it? | 这个故事不是关于爸爸的 是吗 |
[29:35] | It was about mom helping dad. | 是在讲妈妈帮助了爸爸 |
[29:43] | Wait, were all those stories you told me about mom? | 等等 你讲的这些故事都是关于妈妈的吗 |
[29:46] | Nora, you’re projecting all of these feelings | 诺拉 你总是在投射你30年后 |
[29:48] | that you have about Iris 30 years from now. | 对爱瑞丝的所有感觉 |
[29:53] | You’re not getting to know who she is today. | 你不会知道她今天是什么样子 |
[29:57] | These stories that I told you, | 我告诉你的这些故事 |
[29:59] | they’re what made me fall in love with the Wests. | 它们让我爱上了韦斯特一家 |
[30:02] | Made me realize how special this family is. | 让我意识到这个家庭有多特别 |
[30:07] | So… | 所以… |
[30:10] | If you liked them, plenty more in here. | 如果你爱他们 这里面还有更多 |
[30:47] | Hey. | 你好 |
[30:47] | Hey babe, I just spoke with Mrs. Merkel. | 你好 宝贝 我刚和梅克尔女士谈了 |
[30:49] | I think I know what Peter wants. | 我觉得我知道彼得想要什么了 |
[30:51] | The Jewelry, the building, | 珠宝和大楼 |
[30:53] | they all meant something personal to the victim. | 它们都是对受害者来说很私人的东西 |
[30:55] | He wants to deliver | 他想要造成 |
[30:56] | the most painfully emotional blow possible. | 最痛苦的情感打击 |
[30:59] | Just like his family did to him. | 就像他的家庭对他做的那样 |
[31:02] | You–you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[31:06] | Yeah, sorry, that MO fits perfectly. | 对不起 这动机非常合理 |
[31:09] | Who do you think’s his next victim? | 你觉得谁会是他的下一个受害者 |
[31:12] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[31:14] | Come and get him. | 过来找他 |
[31:22] | Guys, Merkel kidnapped Barry. | 各位 梅克尔绑架了巴里 |
[31:24] | – What? – How’s that even possible? | -什么 -怎么可能 |
[31:26] | He’s got Barry’s meta-cuffs. | 他偷了巴里的超能力者手铐 |
[31:27] | – Well, that would do it. – Who are you calling? | -难怪了 -你在给谁打电话 |
[31:35] | Damn it, Nora pick up. | 诺拉 快接电话啊 |
[31:36] | I’ll ping Barry’s cell, see if I can get a location. | 我给巴里手机发指令 看能不能定位 |
[31:40] | He’s in Eaglesham apartments on Simone Ave. | 他在西蒙街的伊格尔沙姆公寓里 |
[31:43] | I don’t think he’s in the apartments so much as on them. | 他应该在公寓顶上 不是里面吧 |
[31:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:46] | Okay, guys. We don’t have a speedster, | 各位 我们现在没有极速者 |
[31:48] | Cisco can’t breach, and Killer Frost is out of commission. | 西斯科没法制造缺口 冰霜杀手又出不了场 |
[31:50] | We need to come up with a plan to rescue Barry now. | 我们现在要想出办法救巴里 |
[31:52] | The extrapolator. We can reach in and grab him. | 外推器 我们可以伸进去抓住他 |
[31:54] | Great, where is it? | 好 在哪里 |
[31:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | Uh, about that… | 关于这个… |
[32:01] | I broke it. | 被我弄坏了 |
[32:01] | How did you break this? Batting practice? | 你怎么弄坏的 击球训练吗 |
[32:03] | – It’s not user friendly. – You’re not user friendly! | -这东西不好用 -是你不好好用 |
[32:05] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[32:06] | It’s going to take me at least an hour to fix it. | 我起码要一小时才能修好它 |
[32:07] | – Cisco, we don’t have an hour. – Well, I– | -西斯科 我们等不起一小时 -我… |
[32:09] | No, but we do have me. | 不 但还有我在呢 |
[32:13] | Let’s go save The Flash. | 我们去救闪电侠吧 |
[32:15] | Oh, dude. That was inspiring. | 哥们 真振奋人心啊 |
[32:20] | You got a cuff key? – Thanks. | -你有手铐钥匙吗 -多谢 |
[32:23] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[32:24] | Actually, I wanna try something. | 其实我想试个新招 |
[32:25] | Saw it in a comic book. | 我漫画书上看来的 |
[32:33] | Ah, you’re choking me. You’re choking me. | 你勒死我了 勒死我了 |
[32:42] | Hey, I used to live there. | 我以前住在这里 |
[32:43] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[32:43] | Oh, I got it. | 行 我稳住 |
[33:32] | Police man. | 警察 |
[33:35] | Fancy cuffs. | 精心设计的手铐 |
[33:39] | Peter, you don’t want to do this. | 彼得 这不是你想要的 |
[33:41] | Look, I know how you got your abilities. | 我知道你的超能力是怎么来的 |
[33:43] | The night of the enlightenment, right? | 是大悟之道那晚吧 |
[33:45] | You were hit by a piece of the satellite, weren’t you? | 你被卫星碎片砸到了 对吧 |
[33:48] | Crushed! | 压扁 |
[33:50] | Snapped. | 折断 |
[33:52] | Broken. | 崩裂 |
[33:54] | Okay, well, I know people who can help you. | 我认识能帮助你的人 |
[33:57] | People who could stop your suffering. | 能帮助结束你痛苦的人 |
[34:05] | Suffering can’t be stopped. | 痛苦不可能结束 |
[34:08] | Especially hers. | 尤其是她的 |
[34:13] | If you touch Iris– | 你要是敢动爱瑞丝 |
[34:15] | Don’t want to hear your pain. | 我不想听你的痛苦 |
[34:18] | Only your wife’s. | 只想听你妻子的 |
[34:23] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[34:26] | The wife. | 妻子来了 |
[34:28] | You fire, he dies. | 你敢开枪 我就让他死 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:46] | Just don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[34:50] | 凯特琳 来电 | |
[34:53] | Hey Caitlin, what’s up? | 凯特琳 怎么了 |
[34:58] | You heard the lady, Raggedy Dandy. | 听见她说的了吧 邋遢公子 |
[35:00] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[35:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:05] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[35:20] | Mom. Holy schrap. | 妈 我的老天 |
[35:23] | You just threw yourself off a building to save dad? | 你刚从房顶上跳下来救我爸 |
[35:26] | – Yeah. – That was beyond schway. | -对 -简直不能更酷炫了 |
[35:30] | – You’re crazy. – I am. | -你疯了 -没错 |
[35:32] | – Thank you. I love you. – I love you. | -谢谢 我爱你 -我爱你 |
[35:36] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天哪 -怎么 |
[35:38] | – Ralph is still up there. | -拉尔夫还在上面 |
[35:39] | I hope I don’t land on my keys! | 千万别摔在我钥匙上 |
[35:54] | You guys still have those meta-cuffs? | 你们还有超能力者手铐吗 |
[36:03] | Iris West Allen, I know badassery when I see it | 爱瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦 彪悍的场面我见多了 |
[36:06] | and that was raw, unrefined, cage-free, | 你刚那一跳真是生猛 粗野 大胆 |
[36:08] | non-GMO, badassery right there. | 纯天然的彪悍啊 |
[36:10] | – You dove off a building. – For me. | -你从房顶上跳了下去 -为了我 |
[36:13] | Yeah, I guess I kinda did. | 差不多吧 |
[36:15] | What was going through you mind? | 你当时在想什么 |
[36:17] | “Uh, please, God, don’t let me drop this key.” | “拜托 可别把钥匙弄掉了” |
[36:20] | I mean, weren’t you afraid? You’re not a speedster. | 你不害怕吗 你不是极速者 |
[36:24] | No, I’m not. | 我不是极速者 |
[36:26] | But my husband and my partner and my best friend is. | 但我这位丈夫 搭档 最好的朋友是啊 |
[36:31] | Well, not to interrupt this wonderful moment | 我不是想打扰这个美好的时刻 |
[36:33] | that I just interrupted, but, you know, | 虽然已经打扰到了 不过 |
[36:36] | I helped defeat that boneless bozo too. | 打败那个没骨头的笨蛋 我也有份 |
[36:38] | It wasn’t so easy. And that–God, that mask. | 不简单啊 还有那… 那个面具 |
[36:42] | It’s like one of those porcelain dolls | 就像瓷娃娃一样 |
[36:45] | that’s gonna kill you while you sleep. | 晚上会杀了你的那种 |
[36:49] | I thought it was more like a ragdoll. | 我觉得更像布偶人 |
[36:53] | Yeah, that’s right. Still got it. | 没错 取名还是我在行 |
[36:55] | Hold your applause. | 不用夸我 |
[36:57] | Guess it’s off to Iron Heights | 应该是要进铁山监狱的 |
[36:58] | for slippery old ragdoll. | 老滑头布偶人吧 |
[37:01] | Oh, wait, you’re–you’re leaving? | 等下 你… 你要走了 |
[37:03] | Yeah, um, there’s something I need to do, | 对 我有些事要做 |
[37:05] | but I’ll be right back. I promise. | 但我会马上回来的 我保证 |
[37:09] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很快乐 |
[37:12] | Yeah, she really does. | 对 她真的是 |
[37:24] | I do that too. | 我也会做同样的事 |
[37:29] | I was writing about what you did tonight. | 我正在写你今晚做的事 |
[37:31] | It was awesome. | 那真的很了不起 |
[37:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | I guess it kinda runs in the family. | 我猜那大概是我们家的特色吧 |
[37:42] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿到那个的 |
[37:50] | Dad’s always adding to it. It’s so silly. | 爸爸总是在把新的事记上去 真的很傻 |
[37:53] | No, it’s not. It’s your life. | 不 才不会 这是你的人生 |
[37:56] | I mean, editor of the school paper by age 11. | 我的意思是 你11岁成为校报的编辑 |
[38:00] | Exposing a corrupt school teacher at the age of 15. | 15岁的时候曝光了学校老师的腐败行为 |
[38:04] | I mean, you never talk about this stuff. | 你从来没有说过这些事 |
[38:07] | In the–the future, I mean. | 我是说 在 在未来 |
[38:09] | It’s, um, one of your off-limits topics. | 这是 你回避的话题之一 |
[38:13] | I’m not allowed to ask about it. | 我不被允许去询问这些事 |
[38:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[38:25] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[38:29] | I am not that person in the future. | 我不是未来的那个人 |
[38:33] | And nothing is off limits to me, okay? | 而且在我这里没有什么不能问的 好吗 |
[38:36] | I’m not gonna sit behind a desk and say “No.” | 我不会坐在书桌后面说”不” |
[38:39] | I want you to live your life. | 我希望你好好过你的人生 |
[38:42] | And… | 还有 |
[38:46] | I want you to be a part of mine. | 我希望你出现在我的人生中 |
[38:49] | No secre, no lies, just… | 没有秘密 没有隐瞒 就如 |
[38:53] | Us being who we are today. | 今日的我们 |
[38:58] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[39:07] | Did you really stake out the school bathroom in third grade | 你真的在三年级时监视学校洗手间 |
[39:09] | to prove that the school janitor wasn’t cleaning it? | 以证明清洁工没有打扫吗 |
[39:13] | I’m gonna kill Cecile. | 我要杀了塞西尔 |
[39:15] | But, um, yes. | 但 是的 |
[39:16] | I was a real-life Nancy Drew back then. | 我那时候是现实生活中的南茜·朱尔 |
[39:19] | Wow. That’s cool, mum. | 妈 那真酷 |
[39:22] | Um, is it? | 是吗 |
[39:27] | Shirley and I were talking and while we realize our styles | 秀兰和我聊了聊 发现我们的风格 |
[39:29] | are very different, what we both like… | 大相径庭 但我们都喜欢的是… |
[39:30] | Is a good mystery. | 一个好的谜题 |
[39:32] | So we put our heads together. | 所以我们同心协力 |
[39:33] | And after some intellectual hair pulling, | 在想破了头后 |
[39:35] | we realized that if your mom wasn’t lying… | 我们发现如果你妈没有说谎 |
[39:37] | And Tannhauser was still somehow involved… | 而唐豪瑟不知怎么的也牵涉其中 |
[39:40] | There’s only one sure place somebody could hide | 那不被他人发现的藏身之处 |
[39:42] | without anyone knowing about it. | 只有一个可能 |
[39:44] | A Tannhauser black ops site. | 唐豪瑟的一个秘密行动点 |
[39:46] | There you go. | 没错 |
[39:47] | I mean, they’ve got dozens of them. | 我是说 它们这种地方有很多 |
[39:49] | They were safe houses to test dangerous pathogens for the CDC | 那些是疾病防治中心测试危险病原体的安全屋 |
[39:51] | but Mom hasn’t taken a government job in years. | 但妈妈已经很多年没有为政府工作了 |
[39:54] | They’d all be shut down. | 它们应该都被关闭了 |
[39:56] | Yeah, that’s why it’s the best place to hide. | 对 所以那是最好的藏身地 |
[39:59] | Okay, so how do we find them? | 好吧 那我们怎么找到他们 |
[40:01] | Without Sally? Uh, have you tried Google? | 在没有萨利的情况下 你试过谷歌了吗 |
[40:04] | Yes. We just use their satellite. | 对 我们就用它们的卫星吧 |
[40:06] | I don’t think we can use someone else’s satellite. | 我不认为我们可以用其他人的卫星 |
[40:09] | Or maybe we can. | 或者 我们可以 |
[40:14] | When DeVoe took over Sally, he also launched | 当迪沃劫持萨利的同时 他自己也发射了 |
[40:17] | four of his own satellites to bring about the enlightenment, | 四个人造卫星来引发大悟之道 |
[40:19] | but now that he’s gone maybe we can work around the… | 但现在他不在了 或许我们可以使用 |
[40:24] | Multiplexed burst-model channels | 多路传输突破模型频道 |
[40:26] | and the inter-SV handoff. | 和交互SV切换 |
[40:37] | We’ve got eyes and ears. | 我们有耳目了 |
[40:40] | We’ve got eyes and ears! | 我们有耳目了 |
[40:41] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你做得到 |
[40:42] | – Oh, sorry. – That was dumb. | -抱歉 -犯傻了 |
[40:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to… | 女士们和先生们 让我来向你们介绍 |
[40:50] | HAL, Robbie, | 哈尔 罗比 |
[40:53] | Data, and Colossus. | 戴塔和巨神兵 |
[40:58] | I don’t really like those names. | 我不是很喜欢这些名字 |
[41:00] | But nonetheless, | 尽管如此 |
[41:01] | those can help us in tracking the shards from the satellite? | 它们可以帮助我们追踪卫星的碎片 |
[41:04] | These babies can help with anything and everything. | 这些宝贝可以帮助满足我们的一切寻求 |
[41:06] | Well, once we figure out which one hit Cicada, | 一旦我们知道哪一个碎片击中了蝉 |
[41:08] | we can figure out how he got his abilities, | 我们就能了解他是如何取得他的能力 |
[41:10] | maybe find some kind of a weakness. | 也许就能找到他的弱点 |
[41:12] | So, what we are waiting for? | 那我们在等什么 |
[41:19] | Caitlin? Do you know what this means? | 凯特琳 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[41:23] | We can locate your father. | 我们可以定位到你父亲 |
[41:26] | Wait, wait. I, uh… | 等等 等等 我 |
[41:30] | Isn’t this what you wanted? | 这难道不是你想要的吗 |
[41:32] | It is, I just… | 是的 我只是 |
[41:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:44] | When you’re ready. | 等你准备好的时候 |
[41:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |