时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | That dagger he had negated our powers. | 他的匕首消除了我们的超能力 |
[00:04] | I just lost my speed. | 我失去速度了 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna make this right, Gracie. | 我得修正这一切 格蕾西 |
[00:09] | Every meta will die. | 每个超能力者都得死 |
[00:13] | So we’re dealing with a meta-human Jack the Ripper. | 所以我们要对付有超能力的开膛手杰克 |
[00:15] | I give you Orlin Dwyer, also known as… | 他就是奥林·德怀尔 同样也是… |
[00:19] | Cicada. | 蝉 |
[00:32] | How many you shoot? | 你拍了多少张了 |
[00:33] | Shot like a hundred. | 大概一百张吧 |
[00:35] | Any of them good? | 有拍得好的吗 |
[00:36] | Bof. | 不知道 |
[00:40] | Guess we’ll just have to keep shooting till we get it right. | 我想我们要一直拍到弄好为止 |
[00:42] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[00:45] | Orlin Dwyer. | 奥林·德怀尔 |
[00:46] | Near as we can tell, he grew up in the Midwest. | 我们能知道的是 他在中西部长大 |
[00:48] | In and out of juvie, pretty much fell off the map, | 经常进少管所 踪影无迹可寻 |
[00:50] | and then popped up in Central City a few years ago. | 然后几年前突然出现在中城 |
[00:52] | Part-time employee of Szrek Chemicals | 过去的两年里 |
[00:54] | for the last two years. | 在斯雷克化工厂当临时工 |
[00:55] | Foreman says he keeps to himself, | 工头说他不与人来往 |
[00:56] | pretty much a loner, gave a fake address. | 几乎是个孤家寡人 给了个假住址 |
[00:58] | Did take custody of his niece. | 抚养了他的侄女 |
[01:00] | Grace Gibbons. | 格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[01:02] | After her parents were unfortunately murdered | 她的父母不幸被一个超能力者 |
[01:04] | by a meta-human, now– | 谋杀后 现在… |
[01:05] | So now we know why Dwyer hates metas. | 所以我们现在知道了为什么德怀尔恨超能力者 |
[01:07] | Once he got his powers, he started targeting them. | 他一得到超能力就开始攻击他们了 |
[01:09] | Powers he got the night of the Enlightenment, | 他在大悟之道那一夜得到了超能力 |
[01:11] | as we all know, and he was struck | 正如我们所知 他被一个 |
[01:13] | by a shard from the S.T.A.R. Lab satellite explosion. | 尖端科研实验室卫星爆炸产生的碎片击中了 |
[01:15] | Which was also the same night | 也是在那一夜 |
[01:16] | that Grace went into a coma. | 格蕾丝陷入了昏迷 |
[01:17] | Where Dwyer visits her every day, every night, | 德怀尔每天每夜都去那里看望她 |
[01:21] | for the last three weeks. | 已经三个星期了 |
[01:23] | So he’s there now. | 所以他正在那里 |
[01:25] | – Yeah. – Oui. | -是的 -是的 |
[01:29] | Then let’s go get him. | 那我们就去抓他吧 |
[01:33] | “Let’s go get him.” | “我们去抓他吧” |
[01:35] | How are you going to do that? Look, as always, | 你打算怎么做 听着 和往常一样 |
[01:37] | I respect your spirit, Barry Allen, | 我尊重你的精神 巴里·艾伦 |
[01:38] | but as long as Cicada has his dagger to dampen your powers, | 但是只要蝉还有匕首来抑制你的超能力 |
[01:42] | there’s no stopping him. | 就没法阻止他 |
[01:43] | So let’s destroy his dagger. | 所以我们来毁掉他的匕首 |
[01:44] | How are we gonna do that | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[01:45] | unless we have some kind of | 除非我们有某种 |
[01:47] | power-dampening dagger power dampener | 抑制能力的匕首超能力抑制器 |
[01:50] | hidden away in storage? | 藏在仓库里呢 |
[01:51] | We don’t, but if we did | 我们没有 但如果我们有 |
[01:52] | we’d come up with a much better way of saying that. | 我们会想出一个更好的名字来称呼它的 |
[01:55] | Sure, I mean, just, like, dagger-dampener… | 当然了 就像 匕首抑制器… |
[01:57] | Wait, yeah, that’s actually– that’s decent, | 等等 那个其实还不错 |
[01:58] | ’cause, you know, you’re running into… | 因为你要碰到… |
[02:00] | Just abbreviate. P-D-P-D. | 只要缩写就好了 PDPD. |
[02:07] | Guys. | 各位 |
[02:09] | What if we could make one? | 要是我们能做一个呢 |
[02:12] | Make one what? | 做一个什么 |
[02:14] | What if we can make a weapon more powerful than his weapon? | 要是我们能做一个比他的武器更强的武器呢 |
[02:18] | Cicada can control his dagger, | 蝉可以控制他的匕首 |
[02:19] | so what we would need would be something more powerful | 所以我们需要的是比他与匕首的联系更强的 |
[02:22] | than his connection to it. | 某个东西 |
[02:23] | – Wait, like– like some kind of super-charged magnet? – Exactly. | -等等 就像某种超负荷磁铁吗 -没错 |
[02:26] | I don’t know if we have anything strong enough for that. | 我不知道我们有没有足够强的东西来做武器 |
[02:28] | We made Sally out of a micro-composite alloy. | 我们用微复合合金做出了萨利 |
[02:31] | As far as satellite’s go, she’s– | 就卫星而言 她… |
[02:34] | she was heavy-duty. | 她很重 |
[02:34] | And even if we could get our hands on the dagger, | 而且即使我们可以拿到匕首 |
[02:36] | we’d still have to figure out how to take the dark matter out | 我们还要想办法怎么把暗物质取出来 |
[02:38] | -to negate it’s powers. – Well, exactly right. | -才能消除它的超能力 -确实如此 |
[02:40] | I mean, what you’re suggesting is we find an alloy– | 你的意思我们找到一种合金 |
[02:42] | No, no, indestructible alloy that has super magnetic properties, | 不是 是无坚不摧的超磁特性合金 |
[02:46] | but also has the ability to negate dark matter. | 而且同时拥有抵消暗物质的能力 |
[02:50] | I mean, where are we going to find such a thing? | 我们要去哪找这种东西 |
[02:53] | The past. | 过去 |
[02:56] | The past? | 过去 |
[02:57] | You’ve already come across everything that we need, right? | 你们已经遇到过我们所需的一切了不是吗 |
[03:00] | A strong alloy with magnetic properties. | 超磁特性的强力合金 |
[03:02] | Savitar’s suit. | 萨维塔的战衣 |
[03:04] | Something to remove dark matter. | 能移除暗物质的东西 |
[03:05] | The Speed Force transmitter | 极速用来窃取巴里速度的 |
[03:07] | that Zoom used to steal Barry’s speed. | 神速力发射器 |
[03:09] | Yeah, but that was his Speed Force. | 但那是他的神速力 |
[03:10] | Yeah, but those are exotic particles, | 没错 但这些都是奇异粒子 |
[03:11] | which are basically the same thing as dark energy, | 与暗能量是同一种物质 |
[03:13] | so we would just need some of that to recalibrate it. | 所以我们只需要一些来重新做调试就行了 |
[03:16] | Can– can you do that? | 你们可以这么做吗 |
[03:17] | I mean, you’d have to infuse the transmitter | 但必须要给发射器 |
[03:20] | with the same kind of dark matter. | 注入同样的暗物质 |
[03:22] | Like the DeVoe kind? | 类似迪沃那样的吗 |
[03:24] | More like the Particle Accelerator kind. | 是粒子加速器的那种 |
[03:26] | I’m sorry, we– we need to blow up S.T.A.R. Labs again? | 抱歉 我们又要再炸一次尖端科研实验室吗 |
[03:29] | No, no, not again. | 不 不是再炸一次 |
[03:30] | We just need to go back to the first time that it happened, | 我们只要回到粒子加速器第一次爆炸的时候 |
[03:33] | This is gonna mess with the timeline too much. | 这样会把时间线搞得一塌糊涂的 |
[03:35] | No, it’s not. Savitar’s suit, the transmitter, | 不会的 萨维塔的战衣 发射器 |
[03:38] | these are all just discarded objects in time, | 这些都是在时间线上废弃掉的物品 |
[03:40] | so if we steal them, it won’t affect anything at all. | 所以如果我们拿来用 根本就不会有影响 |
[03:43] | Even if all of that worked, | 就算所有计划都成功了 |
[03:45] | we can’t just waltz into the hospital | 我们也不能拿着即将命名的抑制装置 |
[03:47] | with our soon-to-be-named dampening device. | 大摇大摆地走进医院 |
[03:49] | Dwyer smells us coming, he’s gone. | 德怀尔一察觉到我们 他会逃走的 |
[03:52] | Then we do a time hack. | 那我们来一次时间入侵 |
[03:55] | A time hack? | 时间入侵 |
[03:57] | – Is when you– – Plant something in the past | -就是当你… -在过去放置一件东西 |
[03:59] | so it’s available in the future. | 未来就能找得到 |
[04:01] | You go back, you take the device, | 你回到过去 拿走装置 |
[04:03] | and you hide it near the hospital. | 把它藏在医院附近 |
[04:05] | Somewhere it won’t be found for five years. | 五年都没人会找到的地方 |
[04:08] | He won’t even know it’s there. | 他甚至不知道东西在那里 |
[04:10] | So you and your father go back to the past | 所以你和你父亲回到过去 |
[04:13] | to defeat Cicada in the future. | 为了在未来打败蝉 |
[04:18] | Quite an off-the-cuff plan you’ve come up with. | 你想了一个如此随意的计划 |
[04:22] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[04:23] | No. | 不行 |
[04:27] | I can do it. | 我一个人去 |
[04:32] | Can you guys figure out the best dates to go back to? | 你们能查查哪天最合适回去吗 |
[04:34] | We’re on it. | 马上去查 |
[04:42] | – You’re not coming with me. – Why? | -你不能跟我一起去 -为什么 |
[04:43] | Every time I try something like this I nearly get killed. | 每次我做这种事都差点没命 |
[04:46] | Well, yeah, all the more reason for me to come with you, | 所以我更要和你一起去 |
[04:48] | so that I can watch your back so you don’t get hurt. | 这样我就能保护你 你就不会受伤了 |
[04:50] | It’s too risky with the timeline. | 时间线太危险了 |
[04:51] | All right, look, time travel, it’s complicated. | 时间旅行很复杂 |
[04:53] | I know, I’ve already done it. | 我知道 我已经做过了 |
[04:55] | And look what happened. | 看看弄成什么样了 |
[05:01] | Look. | 听着 |
[05:03] | I just want to fix what I screwed up. | 我只想弥补我捅出的篓子 |
[05:06] | Okay, what I did. | 为我的行为负责 |
[05:08] | Please, let me come with you. | 拜托让我跟你一起去吧 |
[05:11] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[05:21] | You think she should come with me? | 你认为她应该跟我一起去 |
[05:23] | Yeah, Barry, I do. | 巴里 我认为是的 |
[05:25] | Iris, if I do this, | 爱瑞丝 如果我这么做 |
[05:26] | I’m going back to some crazy times. | 我就要回到那些混乱不安的时期 |
[05:28] | Savitar, Zoom, Thawne, Speedsters– | 萨维塔 极速 斯旺和极速者 |
[05:31] | Who you’ve all outsmarted and defeated. | 那些你已经战胜打败过的对手 |
[05:34] | Look, this was her idea, Barry. Her solution. | 这是她想出的办法 巴里 她的解决方案 |
[05:38] | And it’s a good one. | 的确是个好办法 |
[05:40] | So, unless you have a better reason | 除非你有更好的理由 |
[05:42] | why she should stay back… | 她为什么不应该参与 |
[05:47] | let her do this. | 让她去吧 |
[05:51] | Okay, these are the best of times. | 好吧 那些是最好的时间点 |
[05:54] | Incidentally, they were also the worst of times, | 同时 那些也是最糟的时间点 |
[05:56] | but in terms of going back, this is it. | 但要就回到过去而言 就是它了 |
[05:59] | Savitar. When we defeated him, | 萨维塔 当我们打败他时 |
[06:01] | Barry phased into his suit, destroyed it, | 巴里穿进了他的战衣 摧毁了它 |
[06:04] | sending pieces of it flying far enough away | 其中的碎片如果飞得够远 |
[06:07] | that our past selves wouldn’t notice | 过去的我们就不会注意到 |
[06:09] | if Barry took one or two pieces of it. | 巴里拿走了其中一两片 |
[06:11] | – What do you think? – Absolutely, | -你怎么想 -绝对的 |
[06:12] | Barry just has to get back into the Speed Force | 巴里只需要在时间线追上来之前 |
[06:14] | before the timeline catches up | 回到神速力中 |
[06:15] | and those pieces get erased from existence. | 那些碎片就会从来没出现过 |
[06:17] | I’m fairly optimistic. | 我还是挺乐观的 |
[06:19] | Okay, what about the Speed Force transmitter thingy? | 好吧 那么那个神速力发射器呢 |
[06:21] | The night that Zoom injected the speed force into himself, | 极速在将神速力注入自己那晚 |
[06:24] | he left the Speed Force transmitter in the viewing room. | 他将神速力发射器留在了观察室 |
[06:27] | Yes, that’s brilliant, all he has to do | 对 真太聪明了 他要做的 |
[06:28] | is make sure no one’s in there when he takes it. | 就是确保在拿走的时候没人看到 |
[06:31] | What about when the Particle Accelerator exploded? | 那粒子加速器爆炸那时候呢 |
[06:34] | Well, right before everything went sideways, | 就是在所有一切都变糟之前 |
[06:35] | Wells was in the cortex, and we… | 威尔斯在表层 我们在… |
[06:40] | We were in the pipeline intake. | 我们在管道入口 |
[06:46] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[06:49] | That’s the best time for Barry to go into the time vault. | 那是巴里进入时间穹顶的最好时机 |
[06:52] | He can put a piece of Savitar’s suit in the plinth, | 他可以把萨维塔战衣的碎片放到底座上 |
[06:54] | and when the Particle Accelerator explodes | 然后当粒子加速器爆炸时 |
[06:56] | it should infuse it with dark matter. | 就会给它注入暗物质 |
[06:59] | Right. | 对 |
[07:02] | So once that’s done, | 所以这个完成后 |
[07:04] | we’ll have all the pieces we need to make the device. | 我们就有做装置的所有零件了 |
[07:06] | We plant it in the hospital, the rest is history. | 我们把它放到医院里 剩下的就是历史了 |
[07:10] | Great, let’s go show Barry and see what he thinks. | 很好 咱们去告诉巴里 看他怎么想 |
[07:14] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我等下去找你们 |
[07:18] | Where did I leave… | 我是放哪里了… |
[07:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:27] | What is that? Nora’s journal? | 这什么 诺拉的日记吗 |
[07:28] | What, are you stealing now? | 怎么 你现在开始偷东西了 |
[07:30] | No– yes, but for good reason. | 不 是 我有正当理由 |
[07:32] | Look at this code. | 看看这代码 |
[07:33] | Have you seen this code before? | 你之前见过这种代码吗 |
[07:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah, when? | -有啊 -有 什么时候 |
[07:38] | Right after Barry came out of the Speed Force a year ago. | 一年前巴里从神速力里出来之后 |
[07:40] | And did you decipher the code? | 你破解这代码了吗 |
[07:42] | Well, my computer did just one sentence. | 我的电脑只解出了一句话 |
[07:47] | Listen here, space invader. | 听好了 入侵私人空间侠 |
[07:49] | Why don’t you try returning the thing to her, | 你为什么不试着把这个还给她 |
[07:53] | and then asking her? | 然后直接问她 |
[07:54] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[07:55] | – Right. – Makes sense. | -对 -有道理 |
[07:58] | Just return the– | 把这个还… |
[08:06] | All right, | 好吧 |
[08:09] | let’s do it. | 咱们开始吧 |
[08:10] | Cool. | 酷 |
[08:12] | You’re not gonna want to forget this. | 你可别忘了这个 |
[08:17] | Had make some adjustment to the suit, | 不得不对战衣做了些调整 |
[08:19] | but I finally figured it out. | 但我终于搞明白了 |
[08:21] | For emergencies only. | 只可用于紧急情况 |
[08:22] | You don’t want to get caught running around the past | 可不能让过去的人看到你 |
[08:24] | – in your future Flash suit. – Right. | -穿着未来闪电侠战衣跑来跑去 -是啊 |
[08:27] | You might get ideas. | 你可能会被启发 |
[08:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[08:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:54] | Okay, look, follow my lead. | 好了 听我的指令 |
[08:56] | Don’t go off book. | 别做计划外的事 |
[08:58] | If anything goes wrong, do exactly as I say. | 如果有什么出错了 照我说的做 |
[09:02] | Do things usually go wrong? | 事情一般会出错吗 |
[09:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:19] | When am I gonna get the chance to do that? | 我哪还有机会干这事 |
[09:21] | Game face. | 认真起来 |
[09:23] | All right, so what do we do while they’re gone? | 他们去时间旅行的时候我们要做什么 |
[09:25] | Do we stake out the hospital? | 去医院盯梢吗 |
[09:26] | Get everything ready here or what? | 把一切准备好 还是怎么样 |
[09:27] | Nothing. They’re gonna return | 什么都不做 他们将会在 |
[09:29] | to the exact same moment that they left. | 离开的同一个时间点回来 |
[09:30] | Wait, so, they’re gonna go, | 等等 他们去时间旅行 |
[09:32] | but to us it’ll be like they never left? | 但对于我们来说就像他们从没离开过吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, time travel’s weird, isn’t it? | 没错 时间旅行很怪异 是吧 |
[09:36] | Here they go. | 他们开始了 |
[09:38] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[09:57] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[10:00] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[10:09] | Are you sure we’re in the right place? | 你确定我们在正确的位置吗 |
[10:20] | Is that Savitar? | 那是萨维塔吗 |
[10:23] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:39] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[10:54] | I only have a few minutes left. | 我只剩几分钟了 |
[10:57] | If I am going to die, | 如果我要死 |
[10:59] | then everything you love is going to die too. | 那你所爱的一切也都要去死 |
[11:02] | Holy shrap. | 我的天 |
[11:14] | How’s it feel to get so close to your ascension, | 离飞升只一步之遥却落得如此下场 |
[11:18] | and end up on the ground? | 这感觉如何 |
[11:20] | Now I see. | 现在我明白了 |
[11:24] | – It’s written. – Nothing’s written. | -这都是注定的 -没有什么是注定的 |
[11:33] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:33] | Time Wraith. They protect the timeline. | 时间亡灵 他们保护时间线 |
[11:35] | I’ve got to get it out of here. | 我得把时间亡灵引开 |
[11:36] | Nora, you’re gonna have to get the shard, okay? | 诺拉 你得弄到碎片 好吗 |
[11:38] | Meet me in the forest where we first arrived. | 在我们到刚来时的森林处碰头 |
[12:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:35] | – Did you get it? – Yeah, I got it. | -你拿到了吗 -拿到了 |
[12:38] | Nice job getting that into the Speed Force on time. | 及时把碎片带进神速力 干得漂亮 |
[12:40] | Nothing to it. | 没什么大不了 |
[12:43] | Dad, about Savitar– | 爸 关于萨维塔 |
[12:46] | This is right. 2016. | 没错 这是2016年 |
[12:47] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:48] | Because that was Zoom with Wally. | 那是极速和沃利 |
[12:50] | I’m about to lose my speed. Come on. | 我就快失去神速了 跟我来 |
[13:00] | – Barry, are you okay? – I’m okay. | -巴里 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[13:04] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:06] | Thank you, Flash. | 谢了 闪电侠 |
[13:08] | Jay, stop! | 杰伊 住手 |
[13:09] | If you have any humanity left, | 如果你还有一点人性尚存 |
[13:12] | then please let him go. | 那求求你 放了他 |
[13:24] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[13:32] | We gotta get Caitlin back. | 我们得把凯特琳救回来 |
[13:35] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 待在这 别动 |
[13:37] | Okay? Stay. | 好吗 待在这 |
[13:47] | No. | 不 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[13:52] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[13:58] | You can’t let your losses stop you. | 你不能被失败所阻挡 |
[14:04] | You’re the one who taught me that. | 这是你教会我的 |
[14:07] | You have to keep moving. | 你得继续向前 |
[14:08] | You have to… push through. | 你得再努把力 |
[14:11] | You have to find a way. You have to fight. | 你得找到办法 你得战斗 |
[14:17] | So that nothing, ever, will hold you back, Barry. | 这样任何事情都永远无法束缚你 巴里 |
[14:22] | Do what you can, and I know you lost your speed, | 尽你所能 我知道你失去了神速 |
[14:25] | but everyone’s here to help. | 但大家都会帮忙 |
[14:28] | My dad, Cisco, Harry… | 我爸 西斯科 哈里 |
[14:33] | me. | 还有我 |
[14:46] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[15:06] | Well, you change quickly. | 你换衣服还挺快 |
[15:07] | What? | 什么 |
[15:09] | – Out of your suit. – Yeah, no, I– | -你换掉战衣了 -对 不是 我 |
[15:11] | Yeah, it was, just too weird being in it without my speed. | 是啊 我没了神速还穿着它感觉很奇怪 |
[15:15] | Well, that’s your own damn fault, isn’t it? | 都是你自己的错 不是吗 |
[15:17] | – I guess so. – I know so. | -我想是吧 -我说就是 |
[15:21] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[15:22] | I’m looking for anything to help me find my daughter. | 我在找任何能帮我找到我女儿的东西 |
[15:26] | All right, just– | 行吗 |
[15:33] | I don’t have my daughter. | 我丢了女儿 |
[15:34] | You don’t have your speed. | 你丢了速度 |
[15:35] | Zoom has Caitlin, | 极速抓住了凯特琳 |
[15:37] | and this whole thing– | 这整件事 |
[15:37] | this whole thing is going to hell in a handbasket– | 整件事发展得越来越糟糕了 |
[15:39] | No, no, wait, wait, wait! | 不 等一下 等一下 |
[15:43] | Her frequency. | 她的频率 |
[15:44] | – What? – Jesse’s frequency. | -什么 -杰西的频率 |
[15:46] | People from Earth-2 vibrate at a different frequency. | 来自地球二的人 都有特定的自振频率 |
[15:49] | Maybe you could track her that way. | 你也许可以通过这种方法找到她 |
[15:56] | Figure out how to find Snow. | 你想办法找到斯诺吧 |
[16:04] | – Did you get it? – I got it. | -你拿到了吗 -拿到了 |
[16:05] | Let’s build this thing. | 我们开始工作吧 |
[16:10] | You’re not going anywhere, Flash. | 你哪都别想去 闪电侠 |
[16:20] | You got what you want, Solomon. | 你已经得到你想要的 索罗门 |
[16:25] | And who is this? | 这又是谁 |
[16:29] | Another Speedster. | 另一个极速者 |
[16:55] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[16:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:01] | I knew we shouldn’t have done this. | 我就知道我们不应该这样做 |
[17:02] | Now we have no way to stop Cicada. | 现在我们没有办法阻止蝉了 |
[17:04] | I mean, I don’t even know when we are. | 我甚至不知道我们在哪里 |
[17:05] | Dad, Dad, we can fix this. | 爸 爸 我们可以修好它 |
[17:06] | I can’t fix this, Nora. | 我修不好它 诺拉 |
[17:07] | Cisco can’t even fix this. This is Wells’ tech. | 甚至连西斯科也修不好 这是威尔斯的科技 |
[17:10] | Well, let’s go back to Wells. | 那我们回去找威尔斯 |
[17:11] | We can’t. Harry’s– | 我们做不到 哈里的 |
[17:13] | Harry’s mind isn’t what it used to be. | 哈里的大脑已经比不上从前了 |
[17:14] | No, I don’t mean that Wells. | 不 我不是说那个威尔斯 |
[17:15] | I mean the one that built the Particle Accelerator. | 我是说造出粒子加速器的那个威尔斯 |
[17:17] | That’s not Wells. That is Eobard Thawne, | 那不是威尔斯 那是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[17:19] | the Reverse-Flash. | 逆闪 |
[17:20] | I know, it’s just, he’s really smart. | 我知道 他真的很聪明 |
[17:22] | So I thought maybe we could convince him to help us. | 我在想 我们能不能说服他来帮助我们 |
[17:23] | No, okay, look, no. | 不行 好吗 听着 |
[17:25] | The only person Thawne ever helps is himself. | 斯旺唯一帮助过的人只有他自己 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry, I just thought that maybe– | 对不起 我只是在想… |
[17:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | I know when we are. | 我知道我们所在的时间了 |
[17:44] | Leave him. Leave him. | 别管他 别管他 |
[17:45] | The less we mess– | 我们越少干预 |
[17:46] | Mess with the timeline. I know. | 干预时间线 我知道 |
[17:50] | I know what this is. | 我知道这怎么回事 |
[17:52] | Three years ago I traveled back to this day | 三年前我穿越时空回到这一天 |
[17:55] | to get Thawne’s help. | 来寻求斯旺的帮助 |
[17:58] | So you have done it before. | 所以你以前找过他 |
[18:21] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:23] | things just got a lot more complicated, didn’t they? | 事情变得更加复杂了 不是吗 |
[18:33] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[18:38] | But which Barry Allen? | 是哪个巴里·艾伦 |
[18:41] | Clearly you’re… | 明显你是 |
[18:43] | from a lot later than this one. | 来自离现在还很遥远的未来 |
[18:45] | Way later. | 很遥远 |
[18:45] | Way later. | 十分遥远 |
[18:50] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 |
[18:52] | Let me guess. | 让我猜一下 |
[18:55] | Jesse Chambers. No. | 杰西·钱伯斯 不 |
[18:56] | Maybe Lawrence. Wait. | 应该是劳伦斯 等一下 |
[18:58] | Danica Williams. | 丹妮卡·威廉姆斯 |
[18:59] | It doesn’t matter who she is. | 她是谁并不重要 |
[19:05] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你的女儿 |
[19:10] | You’ve brought me your daughter. | 你带了女儿来见我 |
[19:15] | It’s, um… | 这是 |
[19:18] | Dawn, if I’m not mistaken. | 道恩 假如我没搞错的话 |
[19:21] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[19:25] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[19:30] | that’s nice. | 这很好 |
[19:32] | At least you still have one. | 至少你还有一个女儿 |
[19:34] | What, Nora, time travel’s so weird. | 诺拉 时间旅行真诡异 |
[19:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:40] | I need you to fix this for me. | 我需要你帮我修好这个 |
[19:45] | No… | 不 |
[19:50] | No, if you’re here… | 不 假如你在这里 |
[19:54] | And he’s here… | 他也在这里 |
[19:56] | that means– | 意味着… |
[19:57] | You don’t get home. | 你没有回家 |
[19:57] | I get home! | 我回家了 |
[19:59] | I get home. I go home! | 我回家了 我回去了 |
[20:01] | – I get everything– – You don’t go home, Thawne. | -我拥有一切 -你回不去 斯旺 |
[20:07] | Unless you help me. | 除非你帮我 |
[20:30] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[20:32] | Like I said, you’re gonna fix this for me. | 如我所说 你帮我修好它 |
[20:35] | – To do what? – Drain dark matter. | -修好有什么用 -吸收暗物质 |
[20:36] | – Whose dark matter? – None of your business. | -谁的暗物质 -不关你的事 |
[20:38] | – It is my business. – No, it’s not. | -关我的事 -不 不关你事 |
[20:39] | There’s no chance that I help you– | 我不可能帮你 |
[20:40] | – It’s none of your business– – Cicada’s! | -这不关你的事 -是蝉的 |
[20:45] | Cicada’s. | 蝉 |
[20:50] | The one who got away. | 逃脱追捕的家伙 |
[20:55] | You want to destroy Cicada’s dagger, don’t you? | 你想毁掉蝉的匕首 对吧 |
[20:57] | We want to save lives. | 我们想救人性命 |
[21:00] | You want to save lives. | 你们想救人性命 |
[21:02] | I bet you do. I bet you do. | 当然了 当然了 |
[21:04] | Especially your own, right, Barry Allen? | 尤其是你自己的命 对吧 巴里·艾伦 |
[21:06] | Look, that me, he’s gonna wake up soon. | 听着 那边那个我马上就要醒来了 |
[21:09] | He sees me standing here, | 他看见我站在这里 |
[21:10] | your whole timeline is gonna be blown to hell. | 你的整个时间线就会灰飞烟灭 |
[21:12] | You’re never gonna get home. You know that’s true! | 你就再也不可能回家了 你知道我没骗你 |
[21:14] | I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:22] | Where are my manners? | 我真是失礼 |
[21:25] | Can I get you a cup of water? | 要我给你拿杯水吗 |
[21:32] | So who made this? | 所以这是谁做的 |
[21:34] | Someone smarter than you. | 一个比你聪明的人 |
[21:37] | I doubt that. | 我可不信 |
[21:37] | You know, Allen, for your plan to work, | 艾伦 要让你的计划成功 |
[21:41] | you’re gonna actually gonna have to have his dagger | 你就必须拿到 |
[21:43] | – in your possession– – We’ve got that covered. | -他的匕首 -这个我们有办法 |
[21:45] | You got that covered. How’s that? | 你们有办法 什么办法 |
[21:46] | With this. | 用这个 |
[21:53] | Is that– | 那是 |
[21:54] | It’s a piece of Savitar’s suit, yeah. | 萨维塔战服上的一部分 |
[22:00] | You know what’s funny about your dad, Nora, | 你知道你爸可笑在哪里吗 诺拉 |
[22:05] | is he hates me. | 他恨我 |
[22:07] | Hates me with a passion, | 相当恨我 |
[22:09] | and yet a version of him, this Savitar, | 但另一个他 这个萨维塔 |
[22:13] | is a much bigger jerk than I ever was. | 比我还要混蛋得多 |
[22:15] | Did you see the face? Did you– | 你看见他的脸了吗 你… |
[22:17] | did you see the, like, pizza face. | 看见他那张披萨一样的脸了吗 |
[22:19] | – Can you hurry up? – Yeah, I’ll hurry up. | -你能快点吗 -行 我快点 |
[22:23] | I gotta tell you, Allen, | 我告诉你 艾伦 |
[22:24] | using Savitar’s suit, | 用萨维塔的战服 |
[22:27] | it’s a smart idea. | 是个聪明的办法 |
[22:28] | It was hers. | 是她想的 |
[22:36] | Clever girl. | 聪明姑娘 |
[22:41] | Gotta go. | 好了 |
[22:45] | I still look forward to seeing how this all pans out. | 我期待看到这一切的结果 |
[22:48] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[22:54] | Hey, Dad– | 爸爸… |
[22:55] | It’s time to go back to the night it all began. | 该回到一切发生的那个夜晚去了 |
[22:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:16] | Tonight, the future begins. | 今晚就是开启未来的时刻 |
[23:19] | The work my team and I will do here | 我与我的团队在这里将要进行的工作 |
[23:21] | will change our understanding of physics, | 将改变当今世界对物理学的理解 |
[23:23] | will bring about advancements in power, | 会给能源与医药学领域 |
[23:26] | advancements in medicine, | 带来巨大进展 |
[23:28] | and trust me, that future will be here faster than you think. | 相信我 那样的未来绝对不会太远 |
[23:41] | Uh, why are we going this way? | 我们为什么往这边走 |
[23:42] | Why don’t we just speed into the time vault? | 为什么不直接用极速进入时间穹顶 |
[23:44] | Because it’s a big moment, Nora. | 因为这个时刻意义非凡 诺拉 |
[23:47] | Thawne’s been planning this night for 14 years. | 斯旺为了这一晚计划了14年 |
[23:50] | If we use our speed, he’ll feel it. | 如果我们用极速 他会感觉到 |
[23:52] | Feel a disturbance in the Speed Force. | 感觉到神速力里有干扰 |
[23:54] | I wouldn’t do that. | 最好别碰 |
[24:05] | Dr. Wells, the accelerator is primed | 威尔斯博士 粒子加速器已经准备好 |
[24:07] | and ready for particle injection. | 随时可以注入粒子了 |
[24:09] | I feel I should say something profound like, | 我感觉自己应该说点意义深远的话 |
[24:12] | “One small step for man.” | 比如”人类迈出的一小步”什么的 |
[24:14] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[24:15] | Wells is about to blow up the city. | 威尔斯打算炸毁中城 |
[24:17] | All I can think of to say is | 但我能想到的就是 |
[24:19] | I feel like i’ve waited for this day for centuries. | 为了这一天的到来我等了数个世纪 |
[24:24] | Without further ado. | 不再多废话了 |
[25:05] | Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士 |
[25:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:10] | Yeah, I’m great. | 我很好 |
[25:15] | I’m… | 我 |
[25:18] | Caitlin, do you think you could have Ronnie | 凯特琳 你可以让罗尼 |
[25:20] | run the Particle Accelerator parameter numbers | 再计算一下粒子加速器参数数量吗 |
[25:22] | just one more time? | 再来一次就好 |
[25:23] | Just for good measure. | 为了更精确一些 |
[25:25] | – Sure. – Great. | -当然 -很好 |
[25:27] | And, Caitlin, | 还有一件事 凯特琳 |
[25:29] | the bottle of Dom we’ve been saving. | 我们一直留着的那瓶唐培里侬香槟 |
[25:33] | Is today the day? | 就是今天吗 |
[25:34] | I think today might be the day. | 我想也许就是今天了 |
[25:36] | – I’ll go grab it. – Great, be along in a minute. | -我去把它拿过来 -很好 快点回来 |
[25:42] | You got us on pins and needles here, Dr. Wells. | 你让我们在这里坐立不安 威尔斯博士 |
[25:44] | – Exciting isn’t it? – Yeah. | -很激动吧 -是的 |
[25:46] | Well, it’s all thanks to the team, right? | 这都要感谢团队 对吗 |
[25:48] | Caitlin, fiancé Ronnie, Hartley. | 凯特琳 她的未婚夫罗尼 哈特利 |
[25:52] | Hartley contributed. | 哈特利做了贡献 |
[25:54] | Especially you, Cisco. | 尤其是你 西斯科 |
[25:57] | I have to say I have a vibe about you. | 我得说我能感应到你 |
[26:00] | About what you’re destined to become. | 感应到你注定会成为什么样的人 |
[26:04] | I want you to know I’m very eager to be along for that adventure. | 我希望你知道 我很想加入这场冒险 |
[26:10] | Thank you, Dr. Wells. | 谢谢 威尔斯博士 |
[26:13] | That means a great deal. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[26:23] | – Oh, did you– – I didn’t. | -你是 -我没有 |
[26:28] | Shall we just go turn on an accelerator and pop some champagne? | 我们还是去打开加速器再开一瓶香槟吧 |
[26:31] | – I think– – Okay. | -我觉得 -很好 |
[26:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[26:49] | Good evening, Barry Allen. | 晚上好 巴里·艾伦 |
[26:50] | I was not expecting you this soon. | 我没想到这么快就见到你 |
[26:52] | She knows you? | 她认识你吗 |
[26:53] | I know you as well, Nora West-Allen. | 我还认识你 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[26:55] | Also known as XS. | 也被称作XS |
[26:57] | Fifth recruit in the rebooted Legion of– | 重启军团的第五名成员 |
[26:58] | Gideon, the particle accelerator is about to explode. | 吉迪恩 粒子加速器即将爆炸 |
[27:01] | I need you to recalibrate the system’s chain reaction | 我需要你重新调试系统的链式反应 |
[27:03] | so some of the dark matter is repositioned into this vial, | 把一些暗物质放回到这个瓶子里 |
[27:06] | and record no reports of this… | 并且不要记录相关报告 |
[27:14] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[27:20] | You really hate him, don’t you? | 你真的恨他 是吗 |
[27:23] | Do you not know what he did? | 你不知道他做了什么吗 |
[27:27] | I know he was your archenemy. | 我知道他是你的死敌 |
[27:33] | He killed my mother… | 他杀死了我母亲 |
[27:36] | and our home | 毁掉了我们的家 |
[27:38] | when I was 11 years old. | 当时我才11岁 |
[27:39] | An 11-year-old boy. | 一个11岁的小孩子 |
[27:43] | You know why he did it? | 你知道他为什么这样做吗 |
[27:46] | He thought if I suffered a tragedy that was horrific enough, | 他认为如果我遭受的痛苦足够恐怖的话 |
[27:50] | I’d never recover | 我就永远不会恢复 |
[27:52] | and never become The Flash. | 也就永远不会成为闪电侠 |
[27:57] | I– I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这些 |
[28:02] | There’s probably a lot that’s happened to me | 也许很多在我身上发生的事 |
[28:04] | that’s not in The Flash museum. | 都没有在闪电侠博物馆里展览 |
[28:12] | It’s why you didn’t want me to come with you, isn’t it? | 这就是为什么你不想让我和你一起来 是吗 |
[28:15] | It’s not because it was dangerous, | 不是因为危险 |
[28:17] | or because of the timeline, | 或是时间线 |
[28:19] | but because you didn’t want me | 而是因为你不想让我知道 |
[28:21] | to know these awful things about you | 你身上发生的这些可怕的事 |
[28:22] | so it’s not what I would remember most when I went back. | 这样等我回去以后 就不会对这些印象深刻 |
[28:27] | You don’t have to protect me from this stuff. | 你不必保护我免受这些伤痛 |
[28:30] | – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. | -我需要 -不 你不必 |
[28:32] | Yes, yes, I do. | 不 我真的需要 |
[28:35] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[28:36] | Yeah, and you’re my father, | 而你是我的父亲 |
[28:38] | and I just want to know my father. | 我只是想了解我的父亲 |
[28:51] | Recalibration complete. | 重新校准完毕 |
[28:56] | Here we go. | 要来了 |
[29:19] | Dark matter retrieval successful. | 暗物质取回成功 |
[29:27] | Let’s go get our time back in place. | 该让时间恢复正常了 |
[29:30] | Spinal cord trauma, | 脊髓创伤 |
[29:31] | he’s lost all feeling to his lower quadrants. | 他的下腹以下都没有知觉了 |
[29:33] | That’s Harrison Wells. | 那是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[29:34] | Dr. Wells, I need you to squeeze my hand. | 威尔斯博士 我要你抓紧我的手 |
[29:36] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[29:37] | 24-year-old male, struck by lightning. | 二十四岁男性 被闪电击中 |
[29:39] | I need a full trauma panel. | 得找个全面的创伤专家小组 |
[29:41] | Get him to bay one. | 送他到一号诊室 |
[29:43] | What is happening to this city? | 这座城市是怎么了 |
[29:48] | Grace’s room is on the fourth floor. | 格蕾丝的病房在四楼 |
[29:50] | This should work. | 应该没问题 |
[29:51] | Let’s put it right here. | 就放在这里 |
[30:01] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[30:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:09] | Did you even go? | 你们真的去了吗 |
[30:12] | Told you time travel was weird. | 都说了时间旅行很诡异 |
[30:13] | – Everything worked? – Yeah. | -都办成了吗 -对 |
[30:16] | Is Dwyer still at the hospital? | 德怀尔还在医院吗 |
[30:17] | Hasn’t left her side. | 一直陪着她 |
[30:19] | Did you plant the transmitter? | 你们部署好发射器了吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah, we sure did. | 一切就绪 |
[30:22] | Let’s go get Cicada. | 一起去捉蝉吧 |
[30:53] | You ready, Barry? | 准备好了吗 巴里 |
[30:55] | I’m ready. | 就位 |
[31:27] | Cicada. | 蝉 |
[31:29] | Is that what you call me? | 你就是这么称呼我的吗 |
[31:33] | Not all meta-humans | 不是所有超能力者 |
[31:34] | are responsible for what happened to Grace. | 都要对格蕾丝的遭遇负责 |
[31:36] | Yes, they are. | 不 他们都要 |
[31:39] | The destruction they cause, the death, | 他们造成的破坏 死亡 |
[31:43] | the pain. | 伤痛 |
[31:44] | I know about pain and death. | 我了解伤痛和死亡 |
[31:46] | Taking it out on the world, | 报复整个世界 |
[31:47] | that’s not gonna help. Think about Grace. | 是不会有帮助的 想想格蕾丝 |
[31:50] | She’s all I think about, Flash. | 我无时无刻不在想着她 闪电侠 |
[31:52] | And I’m making the world safe for her. | 我在为她创造更安宁的世界 |
[31:55] | Every meta-human must go. | 每一个超能力者都得死 |
[31:58] | Then what about you? | 那你呢 |
[32:01] | You’re a meta-human now. | 你现在也是超能力者了 |
[32:02] | I am, | 没错 |
[32:03] | and after you’re gone, I’ll join you. | 在灭了你们后 我会自行了断 |
[32:13] | All four of you. | 一共四人 |
[32:21] | Come on, work. | 拜托了 要管用啊 |
[32:41] | – It worked. – It worked. | -起作用了 -成功了 |
[32:43] | Let’s see how you like it. | 尝尝这个 |
[32:51] | Cisco, now. | 西斯科 快 |
[32:54] | Breach it out of here! | 把它传送走 |
[32:59] | Gotcha. | 你完了 |
[33:01] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[33:02] | You look like you’re having a day. | 你看起来不太妙啊 |
[33:04] | Is it ’cause I just threw your dagger into outer space, | 是因为我刚把你的匕首扔进了外太空 |
[33:07] | or ’cause you’re just now realizing you didn’t kill me. | 还是因为你才发现你没有干掉我 |
[33:10] | We stopped you. | 你输了 |
[33:11] | You stop nothing. | 别高兴得太早 |
[33:24] | The satellite’s tracking the dagger | 卫星追踪到那枚匕首 |
[33:25] | back through the exosphere. | 正穿过外大气层返回 |
[33:27] | Guys, Cicada’s recalling the dagger back from space. | 各位 蝉正在召回太空中的匕首 |
[33:37] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[34:04] | This ends now. | 受死吧 |
[34:07] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[34:08] | No! | 不 |
[34:23] | Let’s dance, cricket freak. | 我们跳舞吧 板球怪人 |
[34:40] | Dwyer’s not popping up in facial recognition. | 面部识别没有检测到德怀尔 |
[34:42] | And there’s no dark matter traces from his dagger. | 他的匕首上的暗物质没有追踪到 |
[34:45] | Well, he won’t stay away from his niece for long, | 他不会离开他的外甥女太久的 |
[34:47] | and when he returns, we’ll be ready. | 等他回来时 我们就准备好了 |
[34:50] | Yeah, we will, thanks to Killer Frost. | 没错 多亏了冰霜杀手 |
[34:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:55] | How can she still come out? | 她怎么还能出来 |
[34:57] | She didn’t come from dark matter, | 她不是来自于暗物质 |
[34:58] | so I guess she’s immune to Cicada’s dagger. | 所以我猜她不受蝉的暗物质影响 |
[35:02] | She just might be the key to stopping Cicada for good. | 她可能是从根本上阻止蝉的关键 |
[35:04] | Maybe we should go check in with her. | 或许我们应该和她聊下 |
[35:08] | – What do you think? – Yeah. | -你觉得如何 -好 |
[35:11] | – Cricket freak, huh? – Yeah. | -板球怪人 -是的 |
[35:13] | Just came out. | 就那么脱口而出了 |
[35:21] | Proud of you. | 为你骄傲 |
[35:35] | – Hey, “Sher-loke.” – Sherloque. | -夏烙克 -歇洛克 |
[35:37] | – Tea? – No, thank you. | -喝茶吗 -不 谢谢 |
[35:39] | Have you see my– | 你看到我的… |
[35:43] | – journal. – Yeah. | -日记吗 -是的 |
[35:45] | Forgive me, but couldn’t help but notice | 请原谅我 但我忍不住注意到了 |
[35:48] | this composition. | 这部作品 |
[35:50] | That’s really nothing special. | 真的没什么特别的 |
[35:51] | But it… | 但它 |
[35:53] | feels like something special. | 感觉很特别 |
[35:56] | I don’t like to brag, but speak a lot of languages | 我不想吹嘘 但我会好多种语言 |
[35:58] | and yet this one… | 不过这种语言 |
[36:01] | this one I don’t recognize. | 我不认识 |
[36:03] | It’s a time language. | 这是一种时间语言 |
[36:04] | Time language, really? | 时间语言 真的吗 |
[36:06] | It’s used to record events | 用来记录事件 |
[36:08] | regardless of changes in the timeline | 可以忽略时间线的改变 |
[36:10] | so no matter what happens I’ll always remember my dad. | 所以不管发生了什么 我都会记得我爸 |
[36:14] | Hmm, where does one learn something like that? | 这种语言要从哪学习呢 |
[36:17] | Time travel school? | 时间旅行学校吗 |
[36:19] | I created it, actually. | 事实上 是我发明的 |
[36:25] | You created it? | 你发明的 |
[36:30] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[36:34] | I forget myself. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[37:49] | They were the best. | 他们是最棒的 |
[37:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:53] | – Dad, I didn’t– – It’s all right. | -爸 我不 -没关系 |
[37:57] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:03] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[38:10] | Do you ever think about stopping | 你有想过 |
[38:11] | what’s about to happen? | 阻止即将发生的事情吗 |
[38:18] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[38:23] | Thanks for bringing me with you today. | 谢谢你今天带着我 |
[38:27] | It meant a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[38:29] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[38:50] | Hey, Old Man, come on. | 老爸 来啊 |
[38:53] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[39:00] | Old Man? | 老爸 |
[39:18] | Good evening, Nora West-Allen. | 晚上好 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[39:20] | Gideon, another data entry. | 吉迪恩 再次输入数据 |
[39:32] | Entry uploaded and recorded. | 上传完成并保存 |
[39:34] | Shall I send it to the same recipient? | 要把它发给同一个接受者吗 |
[39:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Entry sent. | 发送成功 |
[39:38] | Would you like assistance with anything else? | 你还需其他帮助吗 |
[39:42] | Yes, send a personal message from me. | 帮我发一条私人短信 |
[39:45] | What would you like it to say? | 你要发什么 |
[39:47] | Actually, I’ll deliver it myself. | 我还是自己来发吧 |
[40:04] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:17] | Yes, Nora. | 好的 诺拉 |
[40:24] | Yes, we do. | 没错 我们需要 |
[41:30] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[41:36] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[41:38] | You did this to yourself, | 这是你自作自受 |
[41:41] | and now, all of you will perish. | 而今天 所有人都将毁灭 |