时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You’ve been gone a long time, Nora. | 你离开了好久 诺拉 |
[00:12] | You’re lucky I came back at all. | 你该庆幸我还是回来了 |
[00:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:20] | I can tell you have questions. | 我猜你带着很多问题 |
[00:24] | Ask them. | 请问吧 |
[00:25] | – You killed my grandmother? – I did. | -你杀了我祖母 -是的 |
[00:27] | – In front of my father? – I did. | -当着我爸的面 -没错 |
[00:29] | – He was a boy. – Nora– | -他还是个男孩 -诺拉 |
[00:30] | He was just a kid! | 他还是个孩子 |
[00:32] | You’re right, | 你说得没错 |
[00:34] | and I think of that moment every day, | 每天我都会回想那个瞬间 |
[00:37] | how it changed the course of destiny | 如何改变了命运的轨迹 |
[00:40] | for him, | 于他 |
[00:41] | for you, | 于你 |
[00:43] | for me. | 于我 |
[00:44] | I never knew he had that kind of hatred inside of him, | 我从未知晓他内心深处怀着那样的仇恨 |
[00:47] | but he does because of you. | 都是拜你所赐 |
[00:50] | And I have that same hatred inside of me for him! | 而我心里对他有着同样的仇恨 |
[00:55] | Or at least I did. | 至少曾经是那样 |
[00:57] | I was inspired by him, as you are. | 我受到他的鼓舞 和你一样 |
[01:00] | I wanted to know him, as you do. | 我想了解他 和你一样 |
[01:03] | I wanted to be him. I wanted to be the Flash. | 我想成为他 我想成为闪电侠 |
[01:06] | You will never be the Flash. | 你永远无法成为闪电侠 |
[01:09] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[01:12] | And that realization is what broke me. | 正是这个觉悟 扭曲了我 |
[01:16] | That’s the realization that led me to do | 引领着我 |
[01:18] | the things that I did. | 做出这一切 |
[01:20] | The terrible, horrible, | 糟糕的 可怕的 |
[01:23] | evil things I did. | 邪恶的事情 |
[01:27] | I’ve been coming here for so long. | 我来这里这么长时间了 |
[01:29] | Why didn’t you tell me what you did? | 你为什么不坦白你的所作所为 |
[01:31] | I thought you must know. | 我以为你肯定知道 |
[01:33] | Your mother would’ve told you. | 你母亲肯定会告诉你 |
[01:35] | I was wrong. I see that. | 我错了 现在我知道了 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry, Nora. | 我很抱歉 诺拉 |
[01:41] | I don’t trust you anymore. | 我不会再相信你了 |
[01:43] | Have I not given you everything? | 我已经把一切都给你了 |
[01:45] | The chance to go back and know a father you never knew? | 给你机会回到过去 了解你素未谋面的父亲 |
[01:48] | To learn from him? To run with him? | 向他学习 和他并肩奔跑 |
[01:51] | To run with the Flash. | 和闪电侠并肩战斗 |
[01:53] | I showed you how to time travel because… | 我教会你如何时间旅行 因为 |
[01:58] | I want to help you. | 我想要帮你 |
[01:59] | No, the only person that you ever help is yourself. | 不 你只帮过你自己 |
[02:02] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[02:03] | Your father? | 你父亲吗 |
[02:10] | For as long as I can remember, | 在我的所有记忆里 |
[02:13] | all I ever thought about was myself, | 我总是只考虑自己 |
[02:15] | and that will not be my legacy. | 但那将不再是我的污点 |
[02:16] | That will not the legacy of Eobard Thawne! | 不再是艾尔伯德·斯旺的污点 |
[02:19] | Let me help you! | 让我帮你吧 |
[02:22] | I don’t want your help. | 我不想要你的帮助 |
[02:25] | Not anymore. | 再也不想 |
[02:43] | So we’ve got some good news and some bad news. | 现在既有好消息也有坏消息 |
[02:45] | The good news is that CCPD is still stationed outside | 好消息是中城警局现在仍驻扎在 |
[02:47] | of Grace’s room and will remain so until Dwyer’s been caught. | 格蕾丝的病房外 等待德怀尔落网 |
[02:50] | But the bad news is, | 但坏消息是 |
[02:51] | that means Dwyer won’t be visiting her again anytime soon. | 这代表德怀尔近期不会再探望她了 |
[02:54] | And then the worse news is, | 还有更糟的消息 |
[02:55] | we have no idea where Cicada could be hiding. | 我们对蝉的藏身点一无所知 |
[02:57] | Can’t we just track him by the dark energy in his dagger? | 我们不能直接通过匕首的暗能量追踪他吗 |
[03:00] | Well, we can but only when he uses it, which, | 但只有当他使用时才可以 |
[03:02] | thank God, hasn’t been recently. | 所以谢天谢地 目前还没有 |
[03:05] | And he’s not showing up on facial recognition? | 他也没有在面部识别上出现吗 |
[03:07] | Unless he decides to make an appearance, we’ve got zilch. | 除非他决定现身 否则没戏 |
[03:09] | Which reminds me, where the rest of Team Flash is? | 这倒是提醒了我 闪电侠小组的其他成员呢 |
[03:11] | Where’s baby giraffe and young Nora? | 长颈鹿宝宝和小诺拉去哪了 |
[03:13] | Ralph’s visiting his mom. He said to call if we need him. | 拉尔夫在看望他母亲 有需要可以随时呼他 |
[03:15] | – And Nora is… – Right here. | -而诺拉在 -我在这 |
[03:17] | I just stopped by the loft to pick up your blue suit. | 我顺道去了趟公寓把你的蓝色西装带来了 |
[03:20] | I figured you’d had enough of green. | 我想你的绿衣也穿够了 |
[03:21] | Hey, I made that green suit work, though. | 可我穿上那件绿衣也不赖 |
[03:24] | What is, uh, that for again? | 穿这身是要干吗 |
[03:25] | Mama Cecile’s first day back to the courtroom | 塞西尔妈妈重返法庭的第一天 |
[03:27] | and Dad’s testimony against Weather Witch. | 老爸要针对天气女巫出庭作证 |
[03:29] | Joss Jackam’s trial is later today. | 乔斯·贾科姆的审判就在今天 |
[03:31] | It starts in 30 minutes. | 半小时后开始 |
[03:33] | Well, since my dad is with Jenna visiting Wally, | 既然我爸正和詹娜一起拜访沃利 |
[03:36] | why don’t I come with you guys and help support Cecile? | 我何不与你们一起去支持塞西尔 |
[03:38] | Yeah. When are they coming back, by the way? | 好啊 他们什么时候回来 顺便问下 |
[03:39] | – They’ve been gone forever. – Uh, he’s not sure. | -他们去了好久了 -他还不确定 |
[03:42] | After having a psychopath break into his home, | 自从有个疯子闯进了他的家 |
[03:44] | I don’t think he’s in any rush | 我想他应该不急 |
[03:45] | to bring a newborn back to Central City. | 把一个新生儿带回中城 |
[03:46] | Besides, Cecile has a lot on her plate | 此外 塞西尔重返岗位的第一天 |
[03:48] | with this being her first day back at work. | 肯定有很多事要忙 |
[03:50] | I can’t wait to see Weather Witch | 我等不及要看到天气女巫 |
[03:51] | get what she deserves. | 罪有应得的那一刻了 |
[03:56] | Hey, you ready to get those shards out of your hands? | 你准备好从手中取出那些碎片了吗 |
[03:58] | Hell yes! | 当然 |
[03:59] | I haven’t been able to play PS4 properly for weeks. | 我有几个礼拜都没能好好玩四公主了 |
[04:02] | See you in there. | 里面等你 |
[04:06] | Hey, you feel that? | 你感受到了吗 |
[04:07] | Feel what? | 感受到什么 |
[04:08] | That’s the feeling of free time. | 是自由时光的感觉 |
[04:10] | AKA unbillable hours, | 就是律师免费的时间 |
[04:12] | so we better not be seeing any invoices from you | 所以 你在接下来的这段时间 |
[04:14] | in the near future. | 别再让我们干什么活儿了 |
[04:15] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没问题 |
[04:18] | This is one mystery I will solve for free. | 这个谜题我免费为你们解开 |
[04:41] | The state versus Joslyn Jackam, | 被告人乔斯琳·贾科姆 |
[04:44] | Criminal Court of Central City, meta-crime number 99512. | 中城刑事法庭 超能力犯罪99512号案件 |
[04:49] | Welcome back to my courtroom, Miss Horton. | 欢迎回到我的审判室 霍尔顿女士 |
[04:51] | I trust your maternity leave was enjoyable? | 你的产假过得还愉快吧 |
[04:54] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 多谢关心 法官大人 |
[04:55] | I am very happy to be back at work. | 我很高兴能够回到工作中来 |
[04:59] | Yeah, there never really is enough time with a newborn, is there? | 跟孩子待多长时间都不算多 不是吗 |
[05:02] | There is not. You may proceed. | 是的 你可以开始了 |
[05:05] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[05:08] | The prosecution intends to prove | 这次起诉的目的是为了证明 |
[05:10] | that between November 20th and 27th, | 在11月20日至27日间 |
[05:12] | Joslyn Jackam used this device, | 乔斯琳·贾科姆利用这个装置 |
[05:14] | a so-called piece of meta-tech, | 一种被称为超能力科技的装置 |
[05:16] | to unlawfully and intentionally | 非法地 并且是有意地 |
[05:18] | harm the citizens of Central City. | 伤害了中城的居民 |
[05:20] | Her meta-crimes include | 她的超能力犯罪还包括 |
[05:22] | massive property damage at Iron Heights, | 对铁山监狱造成了巨大的财产损失 |
[05:24] | the grounding of 21 separate flights at Sheldon County Airport, | 使谢尔顿县机场的21架飞机被迫停飞 |
[05:27] | and the attempted murder of her own father, | 还有针对她的父亲马克·马登的 |
[05:31] | Mark Mardon. | 杀人未遂 |
[05:33] | Now, this attack on her father was– | 这场针对他父亲的袭击是 |
[05:42] | Uh, the– | 这 |
[05:44] | the attack on her father was premeditated. | 这场针对她父亲的袭击是有预谋的 |
[05:48] | Um, and… | 还有 |
[05:50] | the prosecution is seeking the– | 这场起诉是为了… |
[05:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:03] | Yeah, it’s just a… | 没事 就是 |
[06:05] | feeling. | 感觉 |
[06:08] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[06:15] | The prosecution is seeking the maximum sentence, Your Honor. | 控方希望判处最高刑期 法官大人 |
[06:24] | Gotcha. | 夹到了 |
[06:26] | All right, almost done. | 好 快好了 |
[06:27] | Micro-scale surgery is not the easiest. | 微尺度手术可不简单 |
[06:30] | Is that why you missed these the first time? | 所以第一次的时候你才没发现这些 |
[06:32] | Hey, now! | 闭嘴吧 |
[06:34] | All right, there you go. | 好了 结束了 |
[06:35] | Your hands are officially dagger shard free. | 你的手里终于没有匕首碎片了 |
[06:38] | Hallelu. | 感谢上帝 |
[06:39] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:51] | Mm, meta-sutures for meta-wounds, | 超能力缝合对超能力伤口 |
[06:53] | that’s clever. | 聪明 |
[06:53] | Ah! Note to self, ice healing actually hurts. | 得记下来 冰疗愈真的好疼啊 |
[06:56] | Don’t be a wuss. | 别当个胆小鬼 |
[06:59] | Wuss. You’re the wuss. | 胆小鬼 你才是胆小鬼 |
[07:02] | Looks like you’ve got this whole | 看来你已经完全掌握 |
[07:04] | Caitlyn/Killer Frost thing down pat. | 凯特琳和冰霜杀手共存模式了 |
[07:06] | – Eh, not totally. -I got it. | -还没完全掌握 -我来吧 |
[07:07] | But it is getting easier to switch to Killer Frost | 但是转向冰霜杀手模式的确轻易了些 |
[07:10] | when I need to. | 当我需要的时候 |
[07:11] | So those sutures should stay frozen while the wound heals. | 在伤口痊愈后 缝合处应该会保持冰冻状态 |
[07:14] | Once they melt, you can take the bandages off. | 一旦它们融化了 你就可以把绷带解了 |
[07:17] | You’ll be good to go. | 到时候你就没事了 |
[07:18] | I have to confess. | 我必须得承认 |
[07:20] | I’ve actually really enjoyed not having my powers lately. | 我最近真的很享受没有超能力的时光 |
[07:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[07:26] | I got used to being Cisco again sans Vibe-age, you know? | 我再次习惯了成为没有震波能力的西斯科 |
[07:30] | And not having villains breathing down my neck | 而且没有每周一次的恶徒们威胁到我 |
[07:32] | once a week, I have to say, is pretty schway. | 我必须得说 感觉太棒了 |
[07:35] | Well, if we’re gonna defeat Cicada, | 如果我们想要打败蝉的话 |
[07:36] | we need a fully functioning Vibe. | 我们就需要完全恢复的震波 |
[07:38] | So hopefully this does the trick. | 所以希望这个有效吧 |
[07:41] | Here, souvenirs. | 给你 纪念品 |
[07:42] | – Oh, thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[07:51] | Opening statements are underway | 在针对乔斯的审判法庭上 |
[07:52] | in the trial of Joss Jackam, | 开场陈述进行得并不如人意 |
[07:54] | otherwise known as Weather Witch. | 乔斯又被称为天气女巫 |
[08:01] | Just saying, nothing wrong with three or four martinis at lunch. | 在午餐的时候喝三四杯马蒂尼又没关系 |
[08:04] | It is when you get in your Lamborghini and drive. | 如果你开车的话就有关系了 |
[08:07] | Sir, sir, focus here. | 先生 专注点 |
[08:10] | Touch your nose. | 碰自己的鼻子 |
[08:18] | Hey! That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[08:23] | And then what happened, Miss Pellett? | 然后发生了什么 佩利特女士 |
[08:25] | She created some kind of lightning tornado. | 她制造了一个带着闪电的龙卷风 |
[08:29] | I wasn’t sure if any of us were gonna make it. | 我还以为我们都要死了 |
[08:35] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:37] | One moment, please. | 请稍等一下 |
[08:41] | I got to go. There’s been a car theft. | 我得走了 出现了一起偷车事件 |
[08:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:43] | You’re my lead CSI witness. | 你可是我重要的犯罪现场证人 |
[08:44] | You’re on the stand in 30 minutes. | 你三十分钟后就要上证人席了 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. It’s a Lamborghini, all right? | 抱歉 那是辆兰博基尼 |
[08:48] | The cops aren’t gonna be able to keep up with this thing. | 警车是没办法追上那玩意的 |
[08:50] | – It’ll be quick. – 30 minutes. | -很快的 -就三十分钟 |
[08:51] | – All right. – Miss Horton? | -好 -霍顿女士 |
[08:59] | Hmm, where were we? | 我们刚才说到哪了 |
[09:26] | Guys, the car just turned north on 8th, | 各位 那辆车在第八街向北开了 |
[09:28] | – headed towards Wakefield. – Got it. | -朝着韦克菲尔德方向 -收到 |
[09:30] | Get ready to take control of the wheel. | 准备好控制车子 |
[09:32] | – What are you gonna do? – Get the driver. | -你打算怎么做 -制服司机 |
[09:36] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:59] | Dad! | 爸 |
[10:02] | – What’s happening? – I can’t stop vibrating. | -发生了什么 -我没法停止振动 |
[10:09] | – Guys! We need your help! – Guys! | -各位 我们需要你的帮助 -各位 |
[10:10] | – With what? – With– | -帮什么 -帮 |
[10:14] | With that? | 帮这个 |
[10:16] | I can’t stop phasing. | 我没法停止穿越 |
[10:17] | And I can’t counter-phase him forever. | 我没法一直抵消他的穿越 |
[10:19] | Okay, that’s not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[10:20] | If you keep going but you don’t, | 如果你持续 而你不继续 |
[10:22] | then you could… | 那你就会 |
[10:23] | fall to your death. | 迎接你的死亡 |
[10:24] | – Yeah! – What are we gonna do? | -对啊 -我们要怎么办 |
[10:27] | Let him. | 让他穿 |
[10:28] | What? | 什么 |
[10:29] | Yes, if you phase through the floor, | 是的 如果你穿过这层地板 |
[10:31] | you’re actually gonna fall into pipeline cell | 你会掉进管道牢房里 |
[10:32] | directly below us. | 在我们正下方 |
[10:33] | And the dampening unit will negate your powers. | 而能力抑制组件会抵消你的超能力 |
[10:35] | Unless we don’t time it right. | 除非我们没卡好时间 |
[10:37] | In which case, your torso would be severed from your legs | 那样的话 你进入监狱的时候 |
[10:40] | as you enter the cell. | 身体和腿脚就会分离 |
[10:41] | – Not helping. – Stop, stop. | -你这是帮倒忙 -停下 停下 |
[10:43] | Okay, stop. I tr–I trust you Cisco. | 好了 停 我相信你 西斯科 |
[10:45] | Move to the right. | 向右边走 |
[10:46] | No, my right. | 不 是我的右边 |
[10:48] | Cisco! Come on! | 西斯科 别这样 |
[10:50] | Okay, stop right there! | 好了 就在那里 |
[10:52] | – One step back. – Cisco! | -后退一步 -西斯科 |
[10:53] | Actually, never mind, one step forward. | 实际上 别了 往前一步 |
[10:54] | Okay, ready? Three, two, one, go! | 准备好了吗 三 二 一 走 |
[11:16] | What’s going on with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[11:17] | So… | 是这样 |
[11:18] | the car you touched | 你碰到的那辆车 |
[11:20] | was saturated with unstable dark matter. | 充满了不稳定的暗物质 |
[11:23] | And because you were phasing at the time, | 因为你那时候正在穿越 |
[11:25] | it caused your body to destabilize | 所以导致了你整个身体 |
[11:26] | on a cellular level. | 在细胞层面失去稳定性 |
[11:28] | When I got close to the driver, | 当我接近驾驶员的时候 |
[11:29] | I saw dark matter veins flare up, | 我看到暗物质纹理出现 |
[11:30] | just like on the back of Spencer Young’s phone. | 就像是斯宾塞·扬的手机上的一样 |
[11:32] | So the car is a piece of meta-tech? | 所以那辆车是件超能科技 |
[11:34] | That or whatever was controlling it. | 或者是控制它的东西 |
[11:36] | How long is he gonna have to stay in there for? | 他要在里边呆多久 |
[11:38] | Without the help of the power dampeners, | 没有能力阻尼器的帮助 |
[11:39] | it could take up to a day? | 可能需要一天的时间 |
[11:41] | No, no, no, no! I-I have to present evidence on the stand | 不行不行 我还要在大概十分钟后 |
[11:44] | in, like, ten minutes. | 上庭去作证 |
[11:45] | Cecile’s gonna kill me. | 塞西尔会杀了我的 |
[11:46] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[11:49] | I could do it. | 我可以去 |
[11:53] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[11:55] | Well, when Dad made me official, | 当爸爸让我成为正式员工时 |
[11:56] | he submitted my paperwork to the court, | 他把我的资料送交到了法庭 |
[11:58] | so I’m qualified to present forensic evidence. | 所以我有资格出庭作证 |
[12:00] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[12:03] | I cannot believe this is happening on my first day back. | 真不敢相信我第一天回来就遇到这事 |
[12:06] | It’s my first day back. Okay. | 我的第一天啊 好吧 |
[12:08] | Go to the court reporter. Check in. | 去法院书记官那里 做登记 |
[12:10] | Tell her that Barry was in a traffic accident. | 告诉他巴里是遇到了 车祸 |
[12:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:15] | And, Nora, when you’re up there on the stand, | 还有 诺拉 当你上庭之后 |
[12:18] | you just follow my lead. | 跟随我的指令就好 |
[12:19] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[12:22] | Don’t worry. Nora can handle this. | 别担心 诺拉没问题的 |
[12:24] | It’s not that. | 不是这事 |
[12:25] | I’ve decided I’m gonna pursue a lighter sentence. | 我决定要提出较轻的判决 |
[12:27] | Why the change of heart? | 你为什么突然变心了 |
[12:29] | Because I keep feeling these | 因为我不断地感觉到 |
[12:32] | waves of remorse coming off of Joss. | 乔斯散发着悔恨 |
[12:35] | I think she just wants to start over | 我想她只是想重新开始 |
[12:37] | so she doesn’t turn out like her father. | 以免变成她父亲那样 |
[12:41] | {\an8 | \frz6.059\fscx141\fscy123\move(110.92,67.2,354.38,34.773,19,1812)}闪电龙卷风 |
[12:41] | So, Miss West, can you explain what effect | 那么 韦斯特小姐 你能解释下 |
[12:44] | these conditions had on the Sheldon County Airport? | 这些情况对谢尔登县机场造成的影响吗 |
[12:47] | The facility was hit by winds | 设施被大风袭击 |
[12:48] | ranging from 150 to 250 miles per hour. | 240到400千米每时的大风 |
[12:52] | Wow, that’s-that is pretty dangerous. | 那还真是挺危险的 |
[12:55] | And yet not a single person was injured. | 但是 却没有一个人受伤 |
[13:01] | Well, no, but that was because– | 没有 但那是因为… |
[13:02] | What about these lightning marks on the tarmac? | 那跑道上的这些闪电痕迹呢 |
[13:04] | Would you say that that is common, | 能不能说这些在 |
[13:07] | given the nature of the weather | 那样的天气环境下 |
[13:08] | during the incident in question? | 是很常见的呢 |
[13:10] | Yes, but luckily, in this case, | 没错 幸运的是 在这个案子里 |
[13:12] | the lightning only hit the runway | 闪电只击到了跑道 |
[13:14] | and not the surrounding structures. | 而不是周围的建筑 |
[13:15] | The structures where all of the passengers were. | 乘客都在那些建筑里 |
[13:18] | I would say that is pretty lucky indeed. | 要我说 这可是真的非常幸运 |
[13:23] | Your Honor, the prosecution rests. | 法官大人 公诉人说完了 |
[13:26] | So that’s it? You’re not gonna ask me anything else? | 这就完了 你不问我别的了吗 |
[13:33] | Well, it would appear so. | 看起来如此 |
[13:36] | Mr. Lee, I think you’re up. | 李先生 该你了 |
[13:44] | Miss West, is my client a meta-human? | 韦斯特小姐 我的当事人是超能力者吗 |
[13:47] | No, but she used meta-tech. | 不是 但是她用了超能科技 |
[13:50] | Specifically a weather staff | 具体说是天气杖 |
[13:51] | that was corrupted by dark matter. | 被暗物质侵染了 |
[13:54] | So one could say it was the staff, not my client, | 所以可以说是这支杖 而不是我的当事人 |
[13:58] | that attacked the Sheldon County Airport that night? | 在那天晚上袭击了谢尔登县机场 |
[14:01] | No, one couldn’t. She used that staff. | 不 缺一不可 是她使用了那支杖 |
[14:05] | But isn’t this just an ordinary weather staff | 但这不就是一个普通的天气杖 |
[14:07] | corrupted by dark matter? | 被暗物质侵染了吗 |
[14:08] | These are your words. | 这是你说的 |
[14:10] | Yes, but– | 是的 但是… |
[14:11] | And since dark matter was able to corrupt a tool | 既然暗物质可以侵染工具 |
[14:13] | and turn it into a weapon of destruction, | 将它变成大规模毁灭性武器 |
[14:15] | isn’t it also possible it could corrupt the defendant? | 有没有可能它也侵染了被告呢 |
[14:18] | No. Dark matter doesn’t make you do things. | 不 暗物质不会让你做出什么事 |
[14:21] | She pointed lightning at a hangar full of scared families. | 她将闪电引向了机库 里面满是恐惧的人们 |
[14:24] | Your Honor, there were little kids in that hangar. | 法官大人 那机库里可还是有小孩子 |
[14:27] | Did you know that–that lightning is five times hotter | 你知不知道 闪电的热度要比 |
[14:29] | than the surface of the sun? | 太阳表面高五倍 |
[14:31] | That is the kind of power that the defendant unleashed | 这就是被告释放到人群上的 |
[14:34] | upon those people. | 力量强度 |
[14:36] | She did this. | 是她做的 |
[14:38] | This was her choice, and she can’t be trusted. | 这是她的选择 不能信任她 |
[14:40] | No, Miss West, you must sit down. | 不 韦斯特小姐 请你坐下 |
[14:42] | I know, but, Your Honor– | 我知道 但是法官大人… |
[14:43] | – Sit down! – No! She’s right. | -坐下 -不 她说得对 |
[14:46] | I’m guilty, | 我有罪 |
[14:47] | and I should pay for what I did. | 我应该为我的行为付出代价 |
[14:57] | – What you doing? – Get a load of this. | -你在做什么 -看一看这个 |
[14:59] | You know those shards you removed? | 你记得你移除的那些碎片吗 |
[15:00] | I ran a biochemical analysis on them | 我对它们进行了生物分析 |
[15:02] | and the tissue from my hands. | 对比了我手上的组织 |
[15:03] | You know how to do that? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[15:04] | I picked up a thing or two from Caitlin Snow MD | 我这些年跟着医学博士凯特琳·斯诺 |
[15:07] | over the years, and I found this. | 学到了一些 然后我发现了这个 |
[15:12] | That’s my tissue right after I got sliced. | 这是我刚被划伤时候的组织样本 |
[15:16] | That’s from today. | 这是今天的 |
[15:18] | Almost all the dark matter is gone. | 几乎所有暗物质都消失了 |
[15:20] | The shards weren’t dampening my powers. | 那碎片并没有抑制我的超能力 |
[15:22] | They were removing them. | 而是在移除他们 |
[15:24] | So the dagger has anti-dark matter properties. | 所以那个匕首有抵抗暗物质的特性 |
[15:26] | Yes! | 是的 |
[15:27] | Cisco, if we can synthesize that into a serum, | 西斯科 如果我们能把它合成血清 |
[15:29] | we could get rid of Cicada’s powers entirely. | 我们就能彻底摆脱蝉的超能力了 |
[15:31] | And not just his powers, everyone’s. | 不仅是他的 所有人的 |
[15:34] | – Everyone’s? – Caitlyn, | -所有人 -凯特琳 |
[15:36] | we could make a meta-human cure. | 我们能做治愈超能力者的解药 |
[15:40] | You think we need a meta-human cure? | 你觉得我们需要治愈超能力者的解药 |
[15:43] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[15:46] | Okay, maybe not. | 好吧 可能不觉得 |
[15:48] | But I seem to remember a time when you did? | 但我怎么记得你之前想要摆脱超能力 |
[15:51] | Sure, when I first discovered Killer Frost, | 没错 我第一次发现冰霜杀手时 |
[15:53] | I wanted to get rid of her. | 我想摆脱她 |
[15:54] | But when she was gone, it felt like a piece of me was missing. | 但她消失时就好像我身体的一部分缺失了 |
[15:59] | Besides, we have seen meta-human powers | 而且我们也见过超能力者 |
[16:01] | do really good things. | 做了好事啊 |
[16:04] | Okay, yeah! If you can build an ice bridge | 没错 如果你能建座冰桥 |
[16:06] | to avoid rush hour traffic, | 避免交通拥挤的话 |
[16:08] | but what if my existence gives everyone around me | 但如果我的存在让我周边的人 |
[16:11] | radiation poisoning like “Fallout”? | 像游戏里那样都辐射中毒呢 |
[16:14] | Those metas, | 那些超能力者 |
[16:15] | we created them against their will. | 我们违背他们的意愿创造了他们 |
[16:17] | No, Thawne created the particle accelerator | 不 斯旺创造了粒子加速器 |
[16:19] | and he sabotaged it. | 并且破坏了它 |
[16:20] | And who shattered the satellite full of dark matter | 那谁击碎了全是暗物质的卫星 |
[16:23] | and created God knows how many metas? | 创造了数不清的超能力者 |
[16:24] | We did that. | 是我们 |
[16:26] | This cure could give meta-humans a second chance | 这种解药能够给超能力者 |
[16:30] | at having a normal life. | 一个回到正常生活的机会 |
[16:32] | Maybe not everyone wants a normal life, Cisco. | 不是所有人都想要正常生活 西斯科 |
[17:01] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[17:14] | Who does this lady think she is? | 她以为她是谁啊 |
[17:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[17:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:45] | Your ride. Let’s go. | 来接你的 走吧 |
[17:50] | So Joss Jackam never made it to Iron Heights. | 乔斯·贾科姆根本就没到铁山监狱 |
[17:53] | Nope, and the transport driver said | 没 运输司机说 |
[17:55] | that the woman who took her used something | 那个带走她的女人 |
[17:56] | that completely shut down his truck. | 用某种东西让他的卡车抛锚了 |
[17:58] | Pause. | 停 |
[18:00] | That. Look familiar? | 那个 眼熟不 |
[18:02] | Ugh, another piece of satellite shard. | 又是卫星碎片 |
[18:04] | So the fob is the meta-tech? | 所以那东西也是超能科技 |
[18:06] | Yeah, probably sends out some kind of dark matter pulse | 没错 或许发出某种暗物质脉冲 |
[18:07] | that overrides any guidance system in seconds. | 能在短时间内重写任何制导系统 |
[18:10] | So as long as she has an engine, | 所以只要她有发动机 |
[18:11] | she can control it and | 她就能控制它 |
[18:12] | we still don’t even know who we’re looking for. | 而我们还不知道要找的人是谁 |
[18:14] | Maybe we do. Hey, can you fast-forward? | 或许我们知道 能快进吗 |
[18:19] | Stop. | 停 |
[18:20] | Yeah, look, that salute. She’s definitely military. | 看 那个敬礼 她一定是军人 |
[18:23] | Okay, let’s run that face through the DOD database. | 在国防部数据库里匹配这个面孔 |
[18:30] | Raya Van Zandt. | 拉娅·范赞特 |
[18:32] | Former air force, ace pilot, mechanic, | 前空军王牌飞行员 机修工 |
[18:34] | and expert in vehicle operations. | 车辆组装方面的专家 |
[18:37] | She was dishonorably discharged. | 她被开除军籍了 |
[18:40] | Call sign was Silver Ghost. Huh? | 她的呼号是“银色魅影” |
[18:43] | The rest of her military record was sealed. | 她的其他服役记录被封存了 |
[18:46] | Okay, well, I’m gonna see if my dad can call in a favor | 我看我爸能不能找到人帮忙 |
[18:48] | and maybe we can get a copy. | 或许我们能拿到副本 |
[18:49] | Yeah, and in the meantime, | 同时 看来我们 |
[18:50] | it looks like we have two bad girls to track down. | 要追踪两个坏女孩 |
[18:52] | I’m not so sure, Nora. | 我不确定 诺拉 |
[18:54] | I mean, Cecile said that she could feel Joss’ remorse. | 塞西尔说她能感受到乔斯的悔意 |
[18:57] | Come on, Mom. That was a show. | 得了 妈妈 那是在作秀 |
[18:59] | I mean, do you think this escape was a coincidence? | 你觉得这次逃跑是巧合吗 |
[19:01] | Uh, well, we don’t know yet, Nora. | 我们还不清楚 诺拉 |
[19:03] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们清楚 |
[19:04] | Raya got that fob to break Joss out of the prison transport. | 拉娅拿着那东西把乔斯从监狱车里劫跑 |
[19:07] | I guarantee you Joss is a part of this. | 我敢说乔斯也知情 |
[19:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:10] | Because bad people don’t change. | 因为坏人是不会改变的 |
[19:15] | Hey, guys, any way you could send down some food? | 各位 有没有办法弄点吃的下来 |
[19:22] | Welcome to home base. | 欢迎来到大本营 |
[19:24] | Home base of what? | 什么大本营 |
[19:26] | The Young Rogues. | 年轻无赖帮 |
[19:28] | There’s been enough old men running this town. | 管理这座城市的老家伙们太多了 |
[19:30] | Our turn. | 该我们了 |
[19:32] | I have my eyes on a few candidates, | 我有几位候选人 |
[19:33] | but for this job, plan on it just being you and me. | 但这项工作 计划就你和我来做 |
[19:36] | Um, I’m not planning anything! | 我没计划做任何事 |
[19:39] | I don’t even know who you are! Just take me back! | 我连你是谁都不知道 把我送回去 |
[19:44] | {\an8\frz323 | \move(251.72,19.2,222.78,47.573,8,1718)}间谍区域 |
[19:44] | You ever heard of A.R.G.U.S.? | 你听过天眼会吗 |
[19:47] | It’s an off-the-grid facility primed with bleeding-edge tech, | 是用最前沿的科技构造的离网设施 |
[19:50] | and it’s protected | 被地球上最先进的 |
[19:51] | by one of the most advanced security systems on Earth. | 安全系统保护着 |
[19:56] | The only thing that can short it out is | 唯一能使其短路的是 |
[19:58] | a billion jolts of electricity. | 十亿电流 |
[20:02] | So a few bolts of lightning. | 所以就是几道闪电 |
[20:04] | You’re the Weather Witch, right? | 你是天气女巫对吧 |
[20:06] | Beneath this wall is the facility’s power junction. | 这个墙下是该设施的电力枢纽 |
[20:11] | You hit that and we have a four-minute window | 你击中它 我们就有四分钟的时间 |
[20:14] | to get something that will make us unstoppable. | 来获得让我们势不可挡的东西 |
[20:18] | No, look, even if I was gonna help you, | 不 听着 我不会帮你的 |
[20:20] | and I’m not, | 就算我要帮 |
[20:22] | I need my weather staff to control any of that, | 我也需要我的天气设备来控制 |
[20:24] | and right now, that is in police holdup. | 而那些现在全在警察手中 |
[20:25] | So if you could just take me back. | 所以还是请你送我回去吧 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:33] | To do what? | 回去做什么 |
[20:35] | Turn myself in. | 自首 |
[20:37] | I see. | 我明白 |
[20:39] | You don’t want to be like your dad. | 你不想像你父亲一样 |
[20:41] | I get that, but it’s too late. | 我理解 但已经太晚了 |
[20:44] | You’re a criminal. So am I. | 你是个罪犯 我也是 |
[20:47] | And those people out there, | 外面那些人 |
[20:49] | trust me, all they think is, “Like father, like daughter.” | 相信我 他们想的都是”有其父必有其女” |
[20:52] | But I guess you need to find that out for yourself, | 但我想你需要自己明白这点 |
[20:54] | don’t you? | 是不是 |
[21:00] | Find me when you do. | 需要的时候来找我 |
[21:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | That will hold you until you get out–oh! | 这能支撑你到出去 |
[21:20] | Uh, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[21:21] | Uh, do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:23] | Yes, you’re not going anywhere. | 是的 你哪里都去不了 |
[21:25] | So, um, last year, you came out of the Speed Force | 去年你从神速力里出来 |
[21:28] | and you were writing a kind of a symbol language. | 你一直在写一种符号语言 |
[21:32] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[21:34] | And apparently, Cisco could only translate one of these phrases. | 显然西斯科只能翻译其中的一句话 |
[21:38] | Right? | 是吧 |
[21:39] | So far, yeah. I mean, Gideon couldn’t even do it. | 目前是这样 连吉迪恩也做不到 |
[21:42] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[21:44] | Right, Gideon. | 对 吉迪恩 |
[21:45] | So what do you think that language was? | 所以你觉得那种语言是什么 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. It was some kind of, uh, chronolinguistics. | 我不知道 它是某种时间语言学 |
[21:51] | Chronolinguistics that you got from your time in the Speed Force, | 你在神速力里得到的时间语言学 |
[21:53] | which is all time at once, right? | 同时显示了所有时间 是吧 |
[21:55] | Past, present, future. | 过去 现在 未来 |
[21:56] | What do you think this language was? Future, maybe? | 你觉得这种语言是什么 或许是未来吗 |
[21:58] | Why? Is this about Cicada? | 为什么 这和蝉有关吗 |
[22:01] | Cicada? No, no. No, It’s just, um… | 蝉 不不不 只是… |
[22:06] | le mystère, huh? | 谜题 是吧 |
[22:07] | I’m a detective. I see mystery everywhere, so… | 我是个侦探 我看什么都是谜题 所以 |
[22:09] | all right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[22:11] | See you next time. | 下次见 |
[22:12] | Okay–oh! Ah, before I forget, | 好的 趁我还没忘 |
[22:15] | the Legends, uh, dropped off some, um, books | 传奇们留下了一些书 |
[22:19] | to help you pass the time. | 帮你打发时间 |
[22:20] | “Uncaged Desire.” | “解禁的欲望” |
[22:23] | Your kind of caged desire. | 你那种被囚禁的欲望 |
[22:25] | Hope you enjoy it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[22:26] | – See you next time. – Thanks. | -下次见 -谢谢 |
[22:28] | Yeah, probably not very good. | 是啊 可能不是很好 |
[22:30] | See you! | 再见 |
[22:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:36] | According to Doppler, it’s a hurricane in Central City. | 根据多普勒 中城里起了飓风 |
[22:40] | No, it’s not a hurricane. It’s Joss. | 不 这不是飓风 是乔斯 |
[22:43] | I’m on it. | 我来搞定 |
[22:52] | What, no Flash today? | 什么 闪电侠今天不来吗 |
[22:53] | Figured he wasn’t needed to stop a fake hurricane. | 他觉得不必来阻止一场假飓风 |
[22:57] | Guess we can add damaging private property | 我们可以在你的简历上 |
[23:00] | to your résumé. | 加上破坏私人财产这一项 |
[23:01] | Look, I just need your help. | 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[23:03] | Oh, stop with the sorry act. | 别演这种烂戏了 |
[23:05] | That ended when your friend helped you escape. | 你朋友帮你逃走的时候就完了 |
[23:07] | She is not my buddy, and I did not escape. | 她不是我的同伙 我也没有逃走 |
[23:11] | Look, | 听着 |
[23:13] | I want to turn myself back in. | 我想回去自首 |
[23:14] | Oh, you really expect me to believe that? | 你真的指望我相信吗 |
[23:16] | My dad is the career criminal, | 我爸爸是职业罪犯 |
[23:19] | not me. | 我不是 |
[23:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:24] | I want to show everybody | 我想向所有人证明 |
[23:25] | that I’m not the person that they think I am. | 我不是他们以为的那种人 |
[23:28] | Then what do you need me for? | 那你需要我做什么 |
[23:29] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[23:31] | If you vouch for me, | 如果你为我担保 |
[23:31] | people will know that I’m telling the truth. | 人们会知道我说的是实话 |
[23:34] | Look, I will tell you everything. | 听着 我会告诉你一切 |
[23:38] | I’ll even show you where that woman took me. | 我甚至会告诉你那个女人带我去了哪里 |
[23:41] | Just give me a chance. | 只要给我一个机会 |
[23:50] | If anyone asks, you never saw this. | 如果有人问起来 就说你从没见过这个 |
[23:53] | Thank you, Major Morgan. | 谢谢你 摩根少校 |
[23:54] | Please tell the lieutenant general | 请告诉中将 |
[23:55] | that my dad and I owe him one. | 我爸爸和我欠他一个人情 |
[24:01] | Special delivery. One Weather Witch. | 特快专递 一个天气女巫 |
[24:04] | What? I thought you were gonna help me. | 什么 我以为你要帮我 |
[24:07] | I’m trying to turn myself in. | 我努力要自首 |
[24:08] | No, I-I didn’t escape. I-I was kidnapped. | 不 我没逃跑 我被绑架了 |
[24:11] | Will you please tell them? | 你能告诉他们吗 |
[24:13] | Sorry, I don’t trust criminals. | 对不起 我不相信罪犯 |
[24:15] | She’s all yours. | 她是你们的了 |
[24:17] | No! No, no! This is a misunderstanding! | 不不不 这是个误会 |
[24:20] | This is unfair! | 这不公平 |
[24:21] | If I could just talk to her, please! | 我要和她谈谈 拜托了 |
[24:37] | Your father does the exact same thing. | 你父亲也会做同样的事 |
[24:39] | When something’s on his mind, he runs. | 当有事情困扰他时 他就会跑起来 |
[24:42] | Nothing’s on my mind, Mom. | 我没有困扰 妈妈 |
[24:44] | I got to take a look at Raya Van Zandt’s DOD file. | 我要看看拉娅·范赞特的国防部档案 |
[24:47] | Oh, yeah, did you find the connection | 你发现了她和乔斯 |
[24:48] | between her and Joss? | 之间的联系吗 |
[24:50] | Well, there doesn’t seem to be one. | 好像并没有什么联系 |
[24:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah, she left the air force | 是的 她在一次海外任务失败后 |
[24:56] | after a failed mission overseas, | 离开了空军 |
[24:58] | and then she spent two months on desk duty, | 又做了两个月办公室工作 |
[25:01] | and then she was dishonorably discharged. | 然后被开除军籍了 |
[25:06] | But it seems like she has a pretty good service record. | 但她的服役记录好像挺好的 |
[25:09] | Exactly, so clearly the DOD had egg on its face | 没错 很明显国防部丢了脸 |
[25:12] | and Raya became its scapegoat. | 拉娅成了替罪羊 |
[25:14] | I’m just saying, Nora, | 我想说 诺拉 |
[25:15] | not everyone is as bad as they seem. | 并不是每个人都像他们看起来那么坏 |
[25:17] | Raya, Joss. I think everyone deserves a second chance. | 拉娅 乔斯 每个人都值得第二次机会 |
[25:22] | If you don’t believe me, ask your father. | 如果你不相信我 去问你爸爸 |
[25:24] | He gives more second chances than anyone I’ve ever met. | 他给别人的第二次机会是我见过最多的 |
[25:34] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[25:40] | Yes. Yes! Yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 好 |
[25:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[26:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:05] | Well, I was distilling dark matter ore | 我在从蝉的匕首碎片里 |
[26:08] | from Cicada’s dagger shards. | 提取暗物质矿石 |
[26:10] | But I can’t really do that anymore, can I? | 但我不能再这么做了 是吗 |
[26:12] | Whoops. | 哎哟 |
[26:13] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[26:15] | You’re smart. You can figure it out. | 你很聪明 你能搞清楚的 |
[26:17] | When are you gonna figure out that | 你什么时候才能搞清楚 |
[26:18] | a meta-cure could actually help people? | 超能力治疗其实可以帮助人们 |
[26:20] | Listen, I heard all about it, short stuff. | 听着 我都听过了 很简单 |
[26:22] | But you know what? Caity and I, | 但你知道吗 凯特琳和我 |
[26:23] | we’re doing just fine, | 我们现在状态正好 |
[26:25] | and so were you until Cicada got all up in your head. | 你也一样 直到你满脑子都是蝉 |
[26:28] | Don’t do that. This isn’t just about me. | 别这么做 这不仅仅是关于我 |
[26:31] | Oh, the hell it isn’t! | 不是个屁 |
[26:32] | And–and you know what? I get it. | 你知道吗 我懂了 |
[26:34] | He tried to kill you. | 他想杀了你 |
[26:35] | You’re trying to create something that’ll save us all. | 你想发明出能救我们所有人的东西 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I am! | 对 我是 |
[26:39] | All of us! | 我们所有人 |
[26:41] | Barry, Iris, Nora, they have a family. | 巴里 爱瑞丝 诺拉 他们是个家庭 |
[26:43] | Even you and Caitlyn have your weird little family. | 甚至你和凯特琳也组成了奇怪的小家庭 |
[26:46] | But what about my family? | 但是我的家庭呢 |
[26:47] | I want a wife to grow old with. | 我想要可以与之白头偕老的妻子 |
[26:51] | I want a kid. | 我想要孩子 |
[26:52] | And I don’t want them to wonder all the time | 而且我不想让他们时刻都要担心 |
[26:55] | if their dad is in trouble, | 他们的爸爸是不是有麻烦 |
[26:56] | if he’s even gonna make it home tonight. | 他今晚能不能回家 |
[26:58] | Cisco, you don’t have to choose between having powers | 西斯科 你不需要在拥有超能力 |
[27:00] | and having a family. | 和家庭之间做选择 |
[27:02] | Yeah? Well, some of us do. | 是吗 有的人需要 |
[27:03] | I’m not the Flash. | 我不是闪电侠 |
[27:07] | I don’t want to be the Flash. | 我不想成为闪电侠 |
[27:11] | I want to be me. | 我想做我自己 |
[27:14] | A cure is the only way. | 解药是唯一的方法 |
[27:19] | Or it was. | 或者说曾经是 |
[27:29] | What? | 什么 |
[27:31] | Oh, come on, girl. | 拜托 |
[27:35] | You’re reading Mick’s book? | 你在读米克的书吗 |
[27:37] | This is… | 这本书 |
[27:39] | surprisingly well-written. | 写得特别好 |
[27:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:51] | Just having a hard time believing some people can change. | 只是很难相信有些人会改变 |
[28:00] | How come? | 为什么 |
[28:03] | ‘Cause after everything that you’ve seen, | 经历了这一切之后 |
[28:06] | don’t you think that bad people stay bad? | 你不认为坏人会一直很坏吗 |
[28:08] | Not always. | 并不总是这样 |
[28:09] | When I first met Leonard Snart, he was a criminal. | 我第一次见莱昂纳多·史纳特时 他是罪犯 |
[28:12] | Probably the worst criminal in the city. | 可能是全城最坏的罪犯 |
[28:14] | But I– | 但是我 |
[28:15] | you know, I knew | 我知道 |
[28:17] | that there was a good person in there somewhere, | 他心中有好的一面 |
[28:19] | and look at him. | 看看他 |
[28:20] | Turned out to be a Legend. | 他成了一名传奇 |
[28:23] | Died a hero. | 成了烈士 |
[28:25] | If he can change, anyone can. | 如果他可以改变 那么任何人都可以 |
[28:28] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信这一点吗 |
[28:30] | Yeah. I do. | 我相信 |
[28:34] | What about Eobard Thawne? | 那艾尔伯德·斯旺呢 |
[28:42] | I think… | 我认为 |
[28:44] | part of being a hero | 成为英雄的一部分 |
[28:46] | is being able to see the good in people. | 就是要能够看到人们心中好的一面 |
[28:50] | So yeah, maybe someday in the future… | 也许未来的某一天 |
[28:55] | even Thawne could change. | 即使是斯旺也能够改变 |
[28:58] | Besides, if we don’t believe in people, | 再说了 如果连我们都不相信人们 |
[29:01] | who will? | 又有谁会相信呢 |
[29:25] | Very funny! | 真好笑 |
[29:31] | I got 595s! | 车辆失控 |
[29:37] | We got a lot of vehicles! Let’s go. | 我们这里有很多车 快走 |
[29:39] | Copy that. Suit up! | 收到 换上装备 |
[29:41] | We’ve got multiple 595s in our own parking lot! | 我们的停车场出现大量失控车辆 |
[29:44] | Get out there quick! | 快出去 |
[29:46] | Requesting more backup! We’ve got a lot! | 请求更多支援 这里有很多车 |
[29:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[29:54] | Doing what no one else is gonna do for you… | 做其他人不会为你做的事 |
[30:01] | Offer you a second chance… | 给你第二次机会 |
[30:05] | Weather Witch. | 天气女巫 |
[30:15] | That’s it. | 就是那里 |
[30:16] | That’s where the power junction is. | 电力枢纽就在那里 |
[30:18] | Give it everything you got. | 用上你所有的力量 |
[30:39] | – What the hell was that? – I don’t know, sir. | -这到底是怎么回事 -我不知道 长官 |
[30:41] | But it knocked out security grids 41 through 60. | 但是它破坏了41到60的安全电网 |
[30:50] | Ten years and $24 million later, | 耗时十年 投入两千四百万美元 |
[30:53] | the stealth automobile, AKA the SAM, was born. | 隐形汽车 又称SAM 终于问世 |
[30:56] | Rumor has it that everything under its hood | 有传言说 罩在这下面的一切 |
[30:58] | comes directly from WayneTech. | 都直接来自韦恩科技 |
[31:07] | This is a $24-million prototype? | 这是一辆两千四百万美元的原型车 |
[31:11] | What can it do? | 它能做什么 |
[31:13] | Let’s find out. | 我们来试试看吧 |
[31:33] | Is it Joss or Raya? | 是乔斯还是拉娅 |
[31:34] | I’m guessing both because someone just stole | 我猜是她们两个 因为有人刚刚 |
[31:36] | a very expensive vehicle from A.R.G.U.S. | 在一次精准的闪电袭击之后 |
[31:38] | after a very precise lightning strike. | 偷走了天眼会一辆很贵的车 |
[31:39] | It’s a next-gen prototype | 是一辆具有各种功能的 |
[31:41] | with all the bells and whistles. | 新一代原型车 |
[31:42] | If bells and whistles could explode and murder people. | 这些花里胡哨的功能会爆炸还能杀人 |
[31:45] | And supposedly it’s untrackable. | 而且恐怕无法追踪 |
[31:46] | So how do we find it? | 我们要怎样找到它 |
[31:47] | – We don’t search for the car. – We search for them. | -我们不搜索那辆车 -我们搜索她们 |
[31:49] | If Joss made lightning strike again, | 如果乔斯又发起了闪电袭击 |
[31:51] | it means she has her staff. | 也就是说她拿到了权杖 |
[31:52] | Oh, so we can track the dark matter in it. Nice! | 我们可以追踪它里面的暗物质 太棒了 |
[31:55] | I got the location. | 我找到位置了 |
[31:59] | Okay, remember, Nora, whatever you do, | 记住 诺拉 不管做什么 |
[32:01] | don’t touch the car while using your powers. | 都不要在使用超能力时碰到那辆车 |
[32:03] | Hey, Caitlin, can I steal you for a second? | 凯特琳 可以跟我过来一下吗 |
[32:23] | Joyride’s over, Silver Ghost. | 兜风结束了 银色幽灵 |
[32:25] | Joss, I need to talk to you. | 乔斯 我需要和你谈谈 |
[32:30] | Hard pass. | 坚决拒绝 |
[32:50] | Got to love remote detonation. | 我爱远程引爆 |
[33:08] | Icy roads ahead. | 前方道路结冰 |
[33:14] | Oh, my God. Raya! | 天啊 拉娅 |
[33:17] | Raya! | 拉娅 |
[33:34] | Holy Buckaroo Banzai. | 我的天啊 |
[33:36] | It phases? | 它能穿过去 |
[33:37] | Whatever phase-trick they just used, | 她们刚刚用的穿越把戏 |
[33:39] | it jammed our tracking. | 干扰了我们的追踪 |
[33:40] | We can’t get a lock on them | 如果她不用天气权杖 |
[33:41] | if she doesn’t use that weather staff. | 我们就无法定位到她们 |
[33:43] | XS is gonna come after us. | XS会来追我们的 |
[33:46] | Let her try. | 让她试试吧 |
[33:56] | Hear no evil, see no evil. | 非礼勿听 非礼勿视 |
[34:00] | We’re invisible. | 我们现在隐形了 |
[34:05] | Hey, Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[34:06] | Can you connect me to the car’s comm system? | 你可以把我连接到那辆车的通信系统吗 |
[34:08] | No, but best I can do is have you send out radio waves, | 不行 但是我可以让你发出无线电波 |
[34:11] | and if the car’s nearby, it’ll pick them up. | 如果车子在附近 就能接收到 |
[34:13] | Do it. | 就这样做吧 |
[34:18] | Joss? Joss, it’s XS. I hope you can hear me. | 乔斯 乔斯 我是XS 希望你能听到 |
[34:23] | You tried to tell me something earlier. | 你曾经想告诉我 |
[34:26] | You tried to tell me that you wanted to pay | 你试图告诉我 |
[34:27] | for the crimes that you committed. | 你想为犯下的罪行负责 |
[34:29] | You said you weren’t a criminal like your father. | 你说你和你父亲不一样 |
[34:32] | You asked me to give you a second chance, | 你让我再给你一次机会 |
[34:34] | but I didn’t listen. | 但是我没有 |
[34:35] | Now I’m asking you for a second chance. | 现在请你再给我一次机会 |
[34:38] | Joss, this isn’t who you are. | 乔斯 你不是这样的人 |
[34:46] | Nora, the car’s headed straight for you. | 诺拉 车冲着你来了 |
[34:48] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[34:57] | Nora, look out! | 诺拉 小心 |
[35:06] | How the hell did I lose control? | 怎么会失控 |
[35:11] | Hey, hold on to me. This is gonna feel weird. | 抓住我 感觉会有些怪 |
[35:18] | Well, at least we got their wheels. | 至少车在这里 |
[35:21] | What’s left of them. | 看她们还有什么能耐 |
[35:22] | Thanks for the last-minute rescue. | 谢谢你在最后关头救了我 |
[35:24] | – For the what? – Icing up the road. | -谢什么 -冰冻了路面 |
[35:27] | I didn’t ice the road. | 我没冻住路面 |
[35:29] | What? Who… | 什么 那是谁… |
[35:38] | And… | 还有… |
[35:40] | Time! 24 hours are up. | 时间到 24小时到了 |
[35:42] | Okay, I double-checked with Caitlin, | 我和凯特琳都检查过了 |
[35:44] | and there doesn’t seem to be any unstable dark matter | 生物识别器显示 |
[35:46] | in your biometric scans. | 你身上没有不稳定的暗物质了 |
[35:48] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[35:57] | Man, it feels good to be out of there. | 天 出来真好 |
[35:59] | We definitely missed you, Dad. | 我们都很想你 老爸 |
[36:00] | Sorry I haven’t been able to help with everything. | 抱歉我没能帮上忙 |
[36:02] | Do we know where Joss and Raya are now? | 有乔斯和拉娅的消息吗 |
[36:03] | No, we got nothing yet. | 什么消息都没有 |
[36:04] | But you were right about Joss. | 但你对乔斯的看法是对的 |
[36:06] | She saved my life. | 她救了我 |
[36:07] | If she hadn’t iced over the road… | 如果她没有冻住路面… |
[36:08] | But she did because you connected with her. | 是你对她说的话起作用了 |
[36:10] | It’s like Dad said, | 就像老爸说的 |
[36:11] | she just needed someone to believe in her. | 她只是需要别人的信任 |
[36:13] | Sounds like you found your own Leonard Snart. | 看来你找到了自己的莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[36:15] | Well, time might prove me wrong, but I think so. | 现在还不能确定 但我觉得是的 |
[36:18] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[36:19] | I’m sorry I messed up your first day back. | 抱歉搞砸了你回来的第一天 |
[36:21] | It’s all right, Nora. There’s always day two. | 没事的诺拉 时间还长 |
[36:24] | – I’m happy you’re back. – Thanks. | -真高兴你回来了 -谢谢 |
[36:26] | Hey do you wanna help me find Cisco? | 能不能帮我找找西斯科 |
[36:27] | I gotta get this extrapolator thing recalibrated. | 我要校正一个外推器 |
[36:30] | I went to go see Joe in Tibet, and I ended up in Fiji. | 我打算去西藏找乔 结果却到了斐济 |
[36:35] | Being a parent sure is hard sometimes. | 有时候当父母真不容易 |
[36:38] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[36:40] | But there’s nothing like it. | 但也弥足珍贵 |
[36:57] | Okay, well, we can’t both be the basket case. | 好吧 我们不能都消沉 |
[37:00] | “We’re all pretty bizarre. | 我们都是异类 |
[37:02] | Some of us are just better at hiding it.” | 只是有些人善于隐藏 |
[37:04] | Come on, “Breakfast Club”? | 不记得吗 《早餐俱乐部》 |
[37:06] | It’s one of the only movies | 我和冰霜杀手 |
[37:07] | Killer Frost and I actually agree on. | 唯一共同喜欢的电影 |
[37:09] | Let me guess, she’s into Bender? | 难道说 她喜欢本德 |
[37:10] | – Totally. She loves him. – Yeah, makes sense. | -当然 她非常喜欢他 -说得通 |
[37:12] | – I’d ship that. – Put that on. | -能理解 -把衣服穿上 |
[37:14] | It’s cold where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方很冷 |
[37:23] | Your dad’s old lab. | 你父亲以前的实验室 |
[37:25] | Cool. | 不错 |
[37:26] | Caitlin, why did you bring me here? | 凯特琳 为什么带我来这里 |
[37:28] | Because despite our last encounter with him, | 尽管我们最后一次见他时 |
[37:31] | he did create a meta-gene. | 他培育出了超能力基因者 |
[37:33] | So I was thinking that you could use his research | 但或许你可以利用他的研究 |
[37:36] | to do the reverse. | 做出反转 |
[37:38] | Um, okay, | 好吧 |
[37:40] | don’t look now, but if I didn’t know any better, | 如果我什么都不知道的话 |
[37:43] | I’d say this feels a lot like you helping me | 我会以为你在帮我 |
[37:48] | make a meta-human cure. | 制作超能力基因的解药 |
[37:51] | I couldn’t stop thinking about | 我忍不住想你说过的 |
[37:52] | what you said about how a cure | 解药能够带给大家 |
[37:54] | would give you a second chance at a normal life. | 回归正常生活的机会 |
[37:58] | No friend would stand in the way of that. | 做为朋友 我没理由反对 |
[38:01] | But there is a difference between you standing in my way | 但不反对 和积极地帮我 |
[38:06] | and you actively helping me. | 是两码事 |
[38:10] | I still think this is dangerous, but… | 我依然觉得这很危险 |
[38:12] | maybe if I’m involved, we can have some ground rules. | 但如果我也参与其中 就能有发言权 |
[38:15] | Like the first and most important, | 最重要的就是 |
[38:18] | we will never, ever force a cure on anyone. | 我们永远不会强迫任何人用解药 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[38:25] | Rule number one. | 第一准则 |
[38:28] | We’re not just here to make a cure. | 我们不只是制作解药 |
[38:31] | We’re here to make a choice. | 我们提供选择的机会 |
[38:52] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[38:55] | You either trust me, or you don’t. | 要么信我 要么不信 |
[39:00] | There’s no in-between. | 不要模棱两可 |
[39:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[39:07] | But I’m willing to give you the chance to change my mind. | 但我会给你说服我的机会 |
[39:12] | Well, that might take some time. | 那可能需要一些时间 |
[39:15] | And time, as you may recall, | 而时间 你可能还记得 |
[39:20] | is not on my side. | 不站在我这边 |
[39:23] | Minutes are minutes, | 每一分 |
[39:25] | seconds are seconds, | 每一秒 |
[39:28] | and there’s very few of them left. | 没剩下多少了 |
[39:39] | I want to believe that | 我想相信 |
[39:40] | there is good inside of you somewhere, Thawne. | 你也有善良的一面 斯旺 |
[39:48] | Let me prove there is. | 让我来证明吧 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:04] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[40:34] | Hello, Dr. Wells. | 您好 威尔斯博士 |
[40:37] | Hello, Gideon. | 你好 吉迪恩 |
[40:40] | I have access to all the files? | 我有访问所有资料的权限吗 |
[40:43] | – Right? – Of course. | -有吗 -当然 |
[40:44] | Which files would you like me to locate? | 您希望查阅哪些资料 |
[40:47] | I would like you to locate the files | 我希望你帮我找到 |
[40:50] | from Nora West-Allen. | 有关诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的资料 |
[40:52] | I’m sorry, Dr. Wells, | 抱歉 威尔斯博士 |
[40:53] | but all entries have been permanently deleted | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[40:55] | by Nora West-Allen. | 已经永久删除了所有资料 |