时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | My God, Orlin. | 我的天 奥林 |
[00:19] | You scared the living daylights out of me. | 你快吓死我了 |
[00:21] | Did anyone follow you? | 有人跟着你吗 |
[00:23] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[00:25] | It’s been weeks since you fought the Flash at the hospital. | 你在医院和闪电侠交手已经过去好几周了 |
[00:28] | If anyone knew you were here, | 如果有人知道你在这 |
[00:28] | you would have found out by now. | 你现在肯定已经被找到了 |
[00:31] | I got you some groceries | 我给你带了些生活用品 |
[00:32] | and some Meloxicam for your injuries. | 还有美洛昔康用于你的伤口 |
[00:35] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[00:38] | Good to hear. | 很好 |
[00:40] | – How’s Grace? – Nothing’s changed. | -格蕾丝怎么样了 -没什么变化 |
[00:44] | She’s stable. CCPD hasn’t left | 她很稳定 中城警局还没走 |
[00:47] | and they’re not leaving any time soon. | 他们一时半会也走不了 |
[00:49] | – Well, I need to see her, Doc. – That’s not possible. | -我得看看她 -不可能 |
[00:51] | Don’t tell me what’s possible. | 别告诉我什么是可能的 |
[00:56] | You’re angry. Good. | 你生气了 很好 |
[00:59] | For all the pain your family has suffered | 鉴于你家人在超能力者手中 |
[01:01] | at the hands of those metas, you should be. | 所承受的所有痛苦 你应该生气 |
[01:03] | But right now there isn’t anything you can do for Grace, | 但现在你没什么能为格蕾丝做的 |
[01:05] | so put that anger towards something else. | 所以把怒火冲着其他东西发吧 |
[01:10] | I have a friend who feels the same way | 我有个朋友 |
[01:11] | about meta-humans as we do, | 和我们对超能力者的看法一样 |
[01:13] | and he wants to help you finish what you’ve started. | 他想帮助你完成你未完成的事情 |
[01:18] | Orlin? | 奥林 |
[01:21] | It’s time to get back to work. | 是时候回去工作了 |
[01:32] | This is it. The only thing between us | 就是这了 我们和目标之间只隔 |
[01:34] | and our big score is one reinforced concrete wall. | 一堵钢筋混凝土墙 |
[01:38] | Don’t hurt yourself, Bork. – Can’t hurt Bork. | -别伤到自己 博克 -不会伤到博克的 |
[01:41] | But Bork can hurt you. | 但博克会伤到你 |
[01:47] | That should do it. | 这就行了 |
[01:50] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[02:17] | You’re one, too. | 你也是超能力者 |
[02:42] | I don’t know what’s crazier, how big this guy is | 我不知道哪个更疯狂 这家伙这么大个 |
[02:44] | or the number of incised wounds on his body. | 还是他身上有这么多刀伤 |
[02:45] | Well, and the depressed skull fracture points to impact | 凹陷性颅骨骨折表明 |
[02:47] | with hardened surface, | 硬化表面受到巨大冲击 |
[02:49] | but cause of death is definitely repeated stabbings. | 但死因绝对是连续多次刀伤 |
[02:52] | Yeah, looks like someone was really angry. | 没错 看起来有人特别生气 |
[02:55] | Look at these wounds. | 看这些伤口 |
[02:57] | Doesn’t it look like they have the same depth and diameter | 看起来是不是和路霸身上的伤口 |
[02:59] | as the ones on Gridlock’s body? | 大小深度一样 |
[03:00] | Yeah, and like Block’s and Raelene Sharp’s. | 对 和方块和蕾琳·夏普的也一样 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:06] | Iris just got a tip. | 爱瑞丝接到线报 |
[03:07] | Another meta-human was murdered in her apartment, same COD. | 又一个超能力者在自己公寓被害 同样的死因 |
[03:11] | – Dad, these aren’t one offs. – No. | -爸 这不是个别案件 -的确不是 |
[03:14] | Cicada’s back and he’s on a killing spree. | 蝉回来了 他在疯狂屠杀 |
[03:16] | Okay, well, there’s got to be a lead in one of these attacks | 这些袭击其中一个肯定有线索 |
[03:18] | that can help us track him. We’ll get the team on it. | 能帮我们追踪到他 我们让小队去调查 |
[03:23] | Killer Frost, seriously? I can’t take it anymore. | 冰霜杀手 不是吧 我受不了了 |
[03:27] | Uh, Caitlin, is everything- | 凯特琳 一切还好 |
[03:30] | Alter-ego confab. | 和另一个你的谈话 |
[03:32] | Seen enough episodes of “Sister, Sister” | 看了太多集《姐妹 姐妹》 |
[03:34] | to recognize a sibling spat when I see one. | 我一看到姐妹间口角就能辨别 |
[03:36] | So, I’m trying to help Cisco with his meta-human cure, | 我正帮西斯科研发超能力者解药 |
[03:40] | but every time I start working on it, | 但每次我开始做 |
[03:41] | Killer Frost takes over and messes with my equations. | 冰霜杀手就出现 弄乱我的方程式 |
[03:45] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[03:46] | She changed all my heterozygotes into asterisks. | 她把我所有的杂合子都改成了星号 |
[03:48] | Oh, I thought those were just tiny snowflakes. | 我以为这些是小雪花 |
[03:53] | So she’s not on board? | 所以她不合作 |
[03:54] | No, and I don’t exactly know why. | 是的 我也不知道为什么 |
[03:57] | – Can’t you just ask her? – Oh, I’ve tried. | -你不能直接问她吗 -问过了 |
[04:00] | But every time we start talking about it, | 但每次我们开始聊这个话题 |
[04:01] | she starts singing Barney’s “I Love You” song. | 她就开始唱巴尼的《我爱你》那首歌 |
[04:04] | – Ooh, that’s cold. – Yeah. | -还真是冷酷啊 -嗯 |
[04:06] | What about Cisco? Is he having any luck? | 那西斯科呢 他有什么新发现吗 |
[04:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:09] | He went to the Tannhauser off-sites so he could concentrate. | 他去了唐豪瑟站点 这样他就可以专心做事 |
[04:12] | He says it’s quiet there. | 他说那里很安静 |
[04:13] | Yeah. Quiet like a tomb. | 安静得像个墓穴 |
[04:16] | So I think if I can isolate the genetic marker | 我认为如果我能把连接着人类DNA |
[04:19] | that bonds human DNA to dark matter, | 与暗物质的遗传标记分离出来 |
[04:21] | I can reverse engineer the process | 我就能逆向还原这个过程 |
[04:22] | and unravel it to create a cure. | 拆解开 制出解药 |
[04:25] | – That’s great. – Yeah, except I need meta-DNA | -好极了 -但是我需要尚未与暗物质 |
[04:28] | that hasn’t fully bonded with dark matter yet. | 完全结合在一起的超能力者DNA才行 |
[04:31] | Of course, because as we all know | 当然了 因为我们都知道 |
[04:32] | with genetic modification we– Why? | 由于基因改造 我们… 为什么 |
[04:36] | Because that’s the only time when I can identify | 因为只有那次我能确定 |
[04:37] | where the marker is in the genome. | 标记存在于基因组里 |
[04:39] | Okay, so you need DNA from a meta-human who was created recently? | 所以你需要最近新生的超能力者DNA吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah, ideally in the last eight months, | 是的 过去八个月内的最好 |
[04:45] | but everyone I can think of has been killed by Cicada. | 但我能想到的所有人都被蝉杀死了 |
[04:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:50] | So where the heck do we look? | 那我们要去哪里找呢 |
[04:54] | The lone decrypted entry from the journal of Nora West Allen: | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦日记里唯一解密的标题 |
[04:59] | “The timeline is malleable.” | “时间线是有延展性的” |
[05:02] | Why that’s the only one that translated? | 为什么只翻译了这个标题 |
[05:06] | And why is she interested in the timeline, | 她为什么对时间线这么感兴趣 |
[05:08] | and maybe more important, | 也许更重要的是 |
[05:10] | why is she hiding this interest? | 她为什么要隐瞒自己对此感兴趣呢 |
[05:13] | Sherloque, we need you in the cortex. | 歇洛克 我们需要你来一下表层控制室 |
[05:16] | But of course. | 当然 |
[05:23] | Kira May, Dwayne Geist, Carl Bork. | 基拉·梅 德韦恩·盖斯特和卡尔·博克 |
[05:25] | All three metas who were killed by Cicada last night. | 三名超能力者昨晚全遭到了蝉的毒手 |
[05:28] | So Cicada’s killed almost as many people | 蝉过去12个小时之内杀的人 |
[05:29] | in the last 12 hours as he has in the last eight months? | 几乎和过去八个月之内杀的一样多 |
[05:32] | And it doesn’t look like he’s slowing down anytime soon. | 看来他并没有打算减缓杀戒 |
[05:34] | Well, we need to stop him before he hurts anyone else. | 在他再伤人之前 我们要阻止他 |
[05:36] | Sherloque, do you have any ideas on what to do about that? | 歇洛克 你有什么建议吗 |
[05:38] | Not at the moment, | 目前没有 |
[05:39] | but any time I run into a road block in an investigation, | 但我每次在调查中遇到瓶颈时 |
[05:42] | I do what I always do. | 我总是会这么做 |
[05:42] | I just pursue a different avenue. | 另辟蹊径 |
[05:46] | We’ll find him. Something will bring him to us. | 我们会找到他的 会有什么把他带过来的 |
[05:48] | Something like– | 比如… |
[05:50] | Satellites picking up dark matter flare. It’s him. | 卫星捕捉到暗物质耀斑 是他 |
[05:52] | Something like that. | 比如说这个 |
[05:53] | Suit up. We don’t have a lot of time. | 换上战衣 我们的时间不多 |
[05:54] | Not without precautions. For Killer Frost. | 防范于未然 这个给冰霜杀手 |
[05:58] | She doesn’t need a weapon. Killer Frost is the weapon. | 她不需要武器 冰霜杀手本身就是武器 |
[06:06] | Powers or no powers, I will mess you up. | 不管你是否有超能力 我都会灭了你 |
[06:29] | Negate this! | 用这个消除 |
[06:39] | Hold on. Help! | 坚持住 帮忙 |
[06:41] | We need Caitlin. | 我们需要凯特琳 |
[06:46] | We need to get her to a hospital. | 我们要送她去医院 |
[06:47] | Here, come with me. | 来 跟我走 |
[06:52] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[07:07] | No! | 不要 |
[07:16] | Nora. Hey, Nora, Nora? | 诺拉 诺拉 诺拉 |
[07:18] | Okay, Nora– Nora? | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[07:22] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[07:40] | Well? | 情况如何 |
[07:44] | Cicada caused an axial burst fracture | 蝉造成她的第三 第四及第五节腰椎 |
[07:47] | in her L3, L4, and L5 vertebrae. | 轴向破裂骨折 |
[07:51] | He also severely displaced her fourth thoracic vertebrae. | 同时还造成她的第四胸椎严重移位 |
[07:57] | It’s not good. | 情况不乐观 |
[07:59] | But her speed healing is going to kick in, right? | 但是她会开始极速痊愈的对吧 |
[08:04] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:06] | Cicada’s cut flooded her body with dark matter. | 蝉用暗物质一刀刺入她的身体里 |
[08:10] | It’s affecting her powers. | 这会影响到她的超能力 |
[08:13] | Her speed healing should kick in… | 她的极速恢复会暂时… |
[08:15] | for now. | 起作用的 |
[08:20] | I’ll keep monitoring her progress. | 我会继续监控她的情况 |
[08:28] | – Barry. – It’s okay, she’ll heal. | -巴里 -没事 她会恢复的 |
[08:32] | It’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[08:37] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[08:39] | Oh, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[08:43] | Honey, um… | 亲爱的 |
[08:44] | Oh, why does it hurt to breathe? | 为什么呼吸会痛 |
[08:47] | It’s gonna hurt for a little bit. | 会痛一阵子 |
[08:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:53] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的脚动不了 |
[08:57] | Um, why can’t I move my legs? | 我的脚为什么动不了 |
[09:00] | – Mom, I can’t move my legs. – Nora. | -妈 我的脚动不了 -诺拉 |
[09:02] | Mom? Mom, why can’t I move my legs? | 妈 妈 为什么我的脚动不了 |
[09:04] | Nora, look. | 诺拉 听着 |
[09:07] | You can’t move your legs because… | 你的脚动不了是因为 |
[09:11] | Cicada broke your back. | 蝉刺伤了你的背 |
[09:13] | What? So I’m paralyzed? | 什么 我瘫痪了吗 |
[09:15] | – What, forever? – No, no, not forever. | -是永久的吗 -不不是永久的 |
[09:18] | Well, for how long then? | 那要多久 |
[09:23] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[09:27] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[09:31] | Hey, I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[09:33] | Joe’s still in Tibet. | 乔还在西藏 |
[09:34] | I left him a message to get back ASAP. | 我给他留言让他尽快赶来了 |
[09:36] | Hey, it’s all right. He should stay with Wally. | 没事的 他应该和沃利在一起 |
[09:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:43] | – How is she? – It’s not good. | -她怎么样了 -不太好 |
[09:47] | I’m so sorry, Barry. | 真令人难过 巴里 |
[09:50] | Hey, I don’t care how we do it. | 我不在乎用什么办法 |
[09:52] | – We need to stop Dwyer now. – Well, I agree. | -我们必须马上阻止德韦恩 -我同意 |
[09:54] | All right, Well, I’m gonna call Cisco. | 好吧 我去告诉西斯科 |
[09:55] | We should get him back here. | 应该把他叫回来 |
[09:56] | No, no, no, he-he should finish the cure he’s working on. | 不不 他应该先完成他那解药 |
[09:59] | His time is better spent there. | 他在那里比较有用 |
[10:01] | – Sherloque. – Oui? | -歇洛克 -什么 |
[10:02] | Earn your money. How do we track this guy? | 该你表现了 我们怎么追踪这家伙 |
[10:05] | Well, I think the first thing we should do | 我认为我们首先要做的 |
[10:06] | is concentrate on the victims. Look for a connection. | 就是专注调查受害者 找出联系 |
[10:08] | Take a look here for example. This man, Geist, | 看看这个例子 这人叫盖斯特 |
[10:11] | has a spider tattoo on his neck, | 他脖子上有蜘蛛纹身 |
[10:13] | generally indicating he was caught in some form of web. | 一般是暗示被缠在了网中 |
[10:15] | What kind of web? A prison web, perhaps. | 什么样的网 或许是监狱网 |
[10:19] | And Kira May-She was wearing clothes. | 基拉·梅 她穿着衣服 |
[10:22] | Of course she was wearing clothes, Giraffe. | 她当然穿着衣服了 呆子 |
[10:23] | No, she was wearing clothes that are two sizes too large. | 不是 她穿的衣服比她要大两码 |
[10:25] | Two sizes too large. Recent rapid weight loss. | 大两码 近期体重剧降 |
[10:27] | It’s a common side effect of solitary confinement. | 是单独拘禁的常见影响 |
[10:29] | Right. And Carl Borg– | 对 还有卡尔·博克 |
[10:30] | And Carl Borg, this report says he had a droopy eyelid | 还有卡尔·博克 这个报告说他眼皮下垂 |
[10:33] | which is nerve paralysis, | 也就是神经虚弱 |
[10:35] | common side effect of consuming too much Borat. | 喝太多波拉特的后果 |
[10:37] | Or as it’s known on this earth, Bruno. | 或者这个地球叫做布鲁诺 |
[10:40] | More commonly known as prison wine. | 通常被叫做监狱酒 |
[10:42] | Prison wine. | 监狱酒 |
[10:43] | All three of these meta-humans were former criminals. | 这些超能力者都是前罪犯 |
[10:47] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:47] | It’s a meta-human arrest log from 2018. | 这是2018年的超能力者逮捕列表 |
[10:49] | Look at the first three names. | 看看前三个名字 |
[10:51] | These were his victims. | 都是他的受害者 |
[10:52] | He’s killing in the order of this list. | 他在按照名单杀人 |
[10:54] | This list has addresses, employment information. | 名单有地址 工作信息 |
[10:56] | It’s got license plate numbers. This is everything | 还有车牌号 这里有一切 |
[10:58] | Cicada needs to find them. | 蝉找到他们所需要的资料 |
[11:00] | Where would he even get this? | 他是怎么搞到这些的 |
[11:02] | I think there’s only one place, right? | 我觉得只有一个地方可能 对吧 |
[11:07] | There’s a killer still at large in our city. | 我们城市里还有个杀手在逃 |
[11:10] | People are afraid of being out in the streets. | 人们害怕走在街上 |
[11:13] | I’m getting 100 phone calls a day about this guy. | 我一天接到上百个关于这家伙的电话 |
[11:16] | I want neighborhoods re-canvassed. | 我要你们重新搜查街区 |
[11:17] | I want evidence re-examined. Jonesy! | 我要重新调查证物 乔西 |
[11:20] | Take your unit and paper the city with Dwyer’s photo. | 带上你的小队去城里贴德韦恩的照片 |
[11:23] | I want this guy. Let’s go get him! | 我要抓到这家伙 开始行动吧 |
[11:30] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[11:32] | We need to talk… in private. | 我们需要谈谈 私下谈 |
[11:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:39] | That’s how Dwyer’s getting his victims. | 这是德韦恩找受害者的方式 |
[11:42] | This is from our database of meta-humans? | 这是我们超能力者数据库里的吗 |
[11:46] | Well, it doesn’t prove he got it from CCPD. | 没有证据显示他是从中城警局搞到的 |
[11:48] | Doesn’t it? | 是吗 |
[11:49] | He could have broken into another precinct | 他或许是侵入了其他分局 |
[11:51] | or hacked into the CCPD database. | 或是黑入中城警局数据库拿到的 |
[11:53] | David Dwyer is a machinist. He’s not a hacker. | 大卫 德韦恩是机械工 不是黑客 |
[11:55] | Somebody gave this to him. Somebody here! | 有人给了他这个 这里的人 |
[11:57] | Okay, Barry, maybe we should go ahead | 好吧 巴里 也许我们该让 |
[11:58] | and let Captain Singh look into this on his own. | 辛格队长自己去调查这事 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[12:09] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[12:11] | Hey, Barry. Barry. | 巴里 巴里 |
[12:15] | Barry, where are you going? | 巴里 你要去哪 |
[12:17] | I don’t know, Cecile, | 我不知道 塞西尔 |
[12:19] | but I gotta do something | 但我得做点什么 |
[12:20] | before Dwyer kills all the people on that list. | 赶在德韦恩杀掉那名单上的所有人之前 |
[12:25] | What if we use it, too? | 如果我们也用它呢 |
[12:27] | – What? – The list. | -什么 -那名单 |
[12:28] | Three years ago, Joe asked me to help get meta-humans | 三年前 乔请我帮着将一个超能力者 |
[12:30] | transferred out of the city. | 转移出这个城市 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I remember. You told him not to do it. | 我记得 你告诉他不要这么做 |
[12:34] | Yeah, well, that was before I knew what I know now. | 是 那是在我知道现在这一切之前 |
[12:37] | Besides, those metas were active prisoners. | 再说 那些超能力者是现行犯人 |
[12:39] | These metas, they’ve already served their time. | 而这些超能力者 他们已经服刑过了 |
[12:41] | Look, even if we got ’em out of town, it wouldn’t matter. | 即使我们把他们送出城 也没有意义 |
[12:43] | Cicada’s gonna track them down eventually. | 蝉最终还是能追踪到他们 |
[12:45] | They need new names, new identities. | 他们需要换新名字 新身份 |
[12:47] | We don’t have the resources to do that. | 我们没有资源去办这件事 |
[12:48] | No, we do not. | 我们是没有 |
[12:50] | But the Feds do. | 但是联调局有 |
[12:52] | They give this kind of protection to regular humans all the time. | 他们一直以来都给普通人提供保护 |
[12:54] | It is about time they start offering it to meta-humans, too. | 他们也是时候该保护超能力者了 |
[12:57] | I am going to go call in every favor I have ever banked | 我打算去召集我以前帮助过的所有人 |
[13:00] | and I am going to make this thing happen, | 然后去实现这件事 |
[13:02] | and in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[13:03] | you need to go get them somewhere safe. | 你要把他们带到安全的地方 |
[13:06] | – All right. – Okay. | -行 -好的 |
[13:15] | So, can you try wiggling your toes? | 你可以尝试一下扭动脚趾吗 |
[13:21] | I can’t. | 办不到 |
[13:23] | Again? | 再来一次 |
[13:25] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[13:30] | Anything? | 有感觉吗 |
[13:31] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[13:33] | Okay, well, Cicada’s dark matter has left your system, | 好吧 蝉的暗物质已经从你的体内清除 |
[13:36] | so you should be healing soon. | 所以你应该能很快恢复 |
[13:38] | I mean, since my last scan, | 自从上一次的扫描之后 |
[13:39] | your spinal axons have grown five millimeters. | 你的脊髓轴突已经生长了五毫米 |
[13:41] | That’s something, right? | 这算很不错了 对吗 |
[13:43] | It’s progress. | 这是进步 |
[13:45] | Maybe not quite the speed we were hoping for, | 也许不是我们所希望的愈合速度 |
[13:47] | but it’s something. | 但算很不错了 |
[13:51] | I’m going to go run a few more tests. | 我要去做多几次化验 |
[14:01] | Don’t give up, okay? | 不要放弃 好吗 |
[14:04] | Growth is growth. | 生长就是生长了 |
[14:08] | Normal axon growth rate | 正常的轴突生长率 |
[14:10] | reaches five millimeters a day in a large nerve. | 在大神经里一天能生长五毫米 |
[14:15] | With speed healing, | 加上极速恢复 |
[14:15] | mine should be over 100. | 我的轴突生长应该超过一百毫米 |
[14:18] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:21] | I took neuro-regeneration in my fifth grade STEM class. | 我五年级的时候上过神经再生的课 |
[14:26] | I took fractions in fifth grade. | 我五年级的时候学的是分数 |
[14:33] | What if I don’t heal, Mom? | 如果我无法恢复怎么办 妈妈 |
[14:36] | What if I never get better? | 如果我再也好不起来了怎么办 |
[14:41] | Can I just be left alone for a little bit, please? | 可以让我自己一个人呆一会吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[15:06] | I respect your right to protest the cure, Frosty, | 我尊重你对解药抗议的权利 小冰霜 |
[15:09] | but even for me, that is excessive. | 但甚至对于我来说 这有点过头了 |
[15:12] | Well, maybe Caitlin will get the hint now. | 现在凯特琳可能会知道该怎么做了 |
[15:16] | Snow and Frost are having creative differences. | 斯诺和冰霜有概念上的分歧 |
[15:20] | I’ll get Caitlin. | 我叫凯特琳来 |
[15:21] | No, I-I need you, actually. | 不 我需要你 实际上 |
[15:25] | We need to get all those metas to a safe house | 我们需要在蝉找到超能力者之前 |
[15:27] | before Cicada finds them. | 把他们都带到安全屋 |
[15:29] | Oh, and you think they’re going to listen to me? | 然后你觉得他们会听从我的话吗 |
[15:32] | 50-50 on that. | 一半对一半吧 |
[15:33] | I haven’t quite lived up to my name. | 我也没这么”名副其实” |
[15:36] | But I do know where we should start. | 但我确实知道我们应该从哪里入手 |
[15:44] | Doesn’t look like anyone’s been here in months. | 这里看起来不像几个月里有人呆过的样子 |
[15:47] | Maybe the rumors about Amunet skipping town are true. | 关于阿姆内特出城的传闻可能是真的 |
[15:49] | We’re not here for Amunet. | 我们来这里不是为了阿姆内特 |
[15:50] | We’re here for her pet snake. | 我们是为了她的宠物蛇而来的 |
[15:53] | And the thing about snakes is, | 关于蛇的习惯 |
[15:54] | they’re always lurking in some dark corner. | 它们总是潜伏在黑暗的角落 |
[16:02] | Hello, Norvock. | 你好啊 诺瓦克 |
[16:04] | Frost, thank God it’s you. | 冰霜 幸亏是你 |
[16:16] | Those are Cicada’s targets, | 这些是蝉的目标 |
[16:17] | but we need your help rounding everyone up | 但是我们需要你的帮助 集合所有人 |
[16:19] | so we can get them to safety. | 这样可以把他们送到安全的地方 |
[16:20] | Because they’re not going to trust a bunch of masks? | 他们不会相信一群带着面具的人的 |
[16:22] | They will if you tell them it’s for their own good. | 他们会的 只要你告诉他们是为他们好 |
[16:25] | Some of these guys are bad news. | 其中有些令人讨厌的家伙 |
[16:27] | You sure they’re worth saving? | 你确定他们值得解救吗 |
[16:28] | Are you? Cicada’s not going to stop | 你就是吗 蝉不会停止追捕 |
[16:30] | until every meta in this city is dead. | 直到这座城市的所有超能力者都死掉 |
[16:33] | Is that how you want to end up? | 这是你想要的下场吗 |
[16:34] | Damn. What did he do to you? | 该死 他对你做了什么 |
[16:37] | We’ve arranged for everyone to enter | 我们已经安排好所有人参加 |
[16:39] | a witness protection program. | 一个证人保护计划 |
[16:40] | Federal agents will lead you out of the city to safety tonight. | 今晚联邦探员会带你们离开城市去安全的地方 |
[16:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:47] | I’m in, but only if I’m the first one on that transport. | 我加入 但前提是我是第一批转移的人 |
[16:51] | Nice of you to look out for your fellow metas. | 你为超能力者同伴们着想 真是太好了 |
[16:53] | I look out for me and me alone. | 我只为我还有我自己着想 |
[16:55] | Then let’s get to rounding up. | 那就开始召集大家吧 |
[16:57] | Yup. | 是的 |
[17:02] | – David. – If this is about that list… | -大卫 -假如是为了那个名单 |
[17:04] | It is, but it’s not what you think. | 是的 但不是你想的那样 |
[17:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:10] | With what? | 帮什么忙 |
[17:11] | I’m having those metas moved to federal protection, | 我有一批超能力者需要转移去联邦保护 |
[17:13] | which is where you come in. | 这就是你要做的工作 |
[17:14] | What do you need? | 你需要些什么 |
[17:16] | Road blocks, tonight, from Linsin to Webber Avenue. | 路障 今晚 从林辛大道到韦伯大道 |
[17:20] | I know, David, I know, | 我知道 大卫 我知道 |
[17:21] | but I can’t risk any incoming traffic | 但我不能冒险在预定好的转移中 |
[17:24] | during the scheduled transfer. | 出现交通状况 |
[17:26] | I’ll make it happen. | 我会做到的 |
[17:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:33] | Officer Jones. | 琼斯警官 |
[17:36] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:37] | Never better. | 非常好 |
[17:52] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我等得不耐烦了 |
[17:55] | This Cicada, he wants to kill us? | 这个蝉 他想杀我们 |
[17:58] | I say we kill him first. | 要我说 我们先杀掉他 |
[18:02] | You can’t. We’re your only chance. | 不行 我们是你唯一的机会 |
[18:04] | So you keep saying. | 你一直这样说 |
[18:06] | Look, if you’re too dumb to recognize the truth, | 如果你蠢到无法认清事实的话 |
[18:08] | then you can go, but you’re on your own. | 你可以走了 但是你要靠你自己 |
[18:10] | I’m not going to watch anybody else be broken by this maniac. | 我不会让其他任何人被这个疯子伤害到 |
[18:15] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[18:18] | I saw Cicada kill Carl Bork. | 我看到蝉杀了卡尔·博克 |
[18:22] | Bork’s dead? | 博克死了 |
[18:24] | His dagger took away our powers. | 他的匕首会消除我们的超能力 |
[18:27] | I ran, Bork fought. | 我逃跑了 但是博克留下战斗 |
[18:30] | That’s why I’m here and he’s not. | 这就是为什么我在这里而他没有 |
[18:33] | So, yeah, leave if you want, | 所以如果你们想离开的话就走 |
[18:36] | but I’m gonna listen to these guys | 但是我会听这些人的 |
[18:39] | and stay alive. | 继续活下去 |
[18:52] | That was quite the speech back there. | 你刚刚的演讲很精彩 |
[18:55] | Almost seemed like you actually wanted | 听起来像是你真的想要 |
[18:56] | to save those meta-humans. | 拯救那些超能力者 |
[18:58] | No, you know me better than that. | 不 你知道我在想什么 |
[19:01] | No, I don’t think I do. | 不 我不知道 |
[19:04] | I used to be a good guy, you know? | 我以前是个好人 |
[19:08] | I worked at the Central City Zoo, watching the reptile cage. | 我在中城动物园工作 看管爬行动物的笼子 |
[19:12] | We were open the night the particle accelerator blew up. | 粒子加速器爆炸那天晚上我们在营业 |
[19:17] | After the blast shattered all the cages, | 爆炸破坏了所有的笼子 |
[19:19] | I had to pull an elapid snake off a kid. | 我把一条眼镜蛇从一个孩子身上拿开 |
[19:23] | Then that dark matter hit. | 然后暗物质击中了我 |
[19:26] | What happened to the kid? | 那个孩子怎么样了 |
[19:29] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[19:31] | But what do I get, huh? A snake in my head? | 但是我得到了什么 在脑子里有一条蛇 |
[19:34] | And a psycho killer that wants me dead? | 还有一个变态杀人犯想杀我 |
[19:37] | That was the last time I put anyone else before myself. | 那是我最后一次把别人的安危放在自己前面 |
[19:51] | You know, it’s almost like a small part of me feels | 似乎我心中的一小部分 |
[19:55] | sorry for that guy. | 为那个人感到遗憾 |
[19:56] | Why? He’s only out for himself. | 为什么 他只是想保护自己 |
[19:59] | Come on, he’s clearly terrified. | 拜托 很明显他吓坏了 |
[20:02] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么感受 |
[20:04] | You’re going to tell me that you’ve never felt fear like that? | 你要说你从未像他那样害怕过吗 |
[20:09] | – No, why? – Really? | -没有 为什么 -真的吗 |
[20:12] | Not even a little bit worried about Caitlin making the cure? | 从来没担心过凯特琳在制作解药吗 |
[20:25] | Is that everyone? | 所有人都在这里吗 |
[20:27] | Everyone except Shawna Baez. | 只有肖娜·贝兹不在 |
[20:29] | A meta that calls herself Peek-A-Boo? | 一个自称为躲猫猫的超能力者 |
[20:31] | Anyone know where she’ll be? | 有人知道她在哪里吗 |
[20:33] | Try the Sundollar on Eighth. | 去第八大道的阳光美元酒吧试试 |
[20:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:43] | Bar’s not open yet. Not even for you, Flash. | 酒吧还没开门 你也不行 闪电侠 |
[20:47] | Shawna. I need you to come with me. | 肖娜 我需要你跟我走 |
[20:51] | I didn’t do anything this time. | 我这次什么也没做 |
[20:52] | I know. You’re not in trouble. | 我知道 你没惹麻烦 |
[20:54] | All right, you’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[20:55] | I want to take you some place safe. | 我想把你带到安全的地方 |
[20:57] | Like your science prison? Sorry. | 比如你的科学监狱吗 抱歉 |
[21:02] | Shawna? Please. | 肖娜 拜托了 |
[21:04] | Somebody is trying to kill you. | 有人想要杀你 |
[21:06] | Someone’s always trying to kill me. | 总是有人要杀我 |
[21:08] | See ya around, Flash. | 再见 闪电侠 |
[21:15] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[21:17] | Shawna, run. | 肖娜 快跑 |
[21:23] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[21:24] | Take this, press the button. | 拿上这个 按那个按钮 |
[21:25] | When a breach opens, jump into it. | 缺口打开时跳进去 |
[21:29] | Go! | 快走 |
[21:37] | Come on, come on… | 快点 快点 |
[21:58] | Make this thing work. | 你来打开它 |
[22:20] | They’re all terrified. I can feel it. | 他们都很害怕 我能感受到 |
[22:24] | Maybe now they believe us. | 也许现在他们相信我们了 |
[22:26] | Hey, we’re almost through this. | 我们就要成功了 |
[22:28] | We are going to get all of these people to safety. | 我们会把所有人带到安全的地方 |
[22:31] | Even if we do, Cicada’s not going to stop killing. | 即使我们做到了 蝉也不会停止杀戮 |
[22:33] | – Not until– – Until he’s dead. | -直到 -直到他死掉 |
[22:37] | – I didn’t say that. – You didn’t have to. | -我没这么说 -你不需要说出来 |
[22:41] | The anger that I feel from you says it all. | 我从你身上感受到的愤怒说明了一切 |
[22:43] | How am I supposed to feel? He almost killed Nora. | 我应该感受到什么 他差点杀了诺拉 |
[22:45] | Barry, I understand, I do. | 巴里 我理解 我真的理解 |
[22:47] | That man hurt your child. | 那个人伤害了你的孩子 |
[22:51] | But this anger that you’re feeling, | 但是你现在感受到的愤怒 |
[22:53] | I have felt it before… | 我曾经在蝉的身上 |
[22:54] | from Cicada. | 感受过 |
[22:57] | Honey, if you let it, this rage will consume you, | 亲爱的 如果你放任它 愤怒就会控制你 |
[23:00] | the same way it’s already consumed him. | 就像它已经控制了他那样 |
[23:05] | Wait, I have felt this anger from someone before. | 等等 我以前在别人身上感受过这种愤怒 |
[23:09] | At CCPD. Oh, my God, Barry, | 在中城警局 天哪 巴里 |
[23:10] | I think I know who leaked the list. | 我想我知道是谁泄露了名单 |
[23:12] | Then let’s go get him. | 我们去抓住他 |
[23:13] | No, no, no, you– you stay here. | 不 不行 你呆在这里 |
[23:15] | You get these metas to the drop. | 你要把这些超能力者护送到转移点 |
[23:17] | I can handle the rest. | 我能处理剩下的事 |
[23:34] | Ah, well, look. Neurological delight. | 神经充满愉悦啊 |
[23:37] | Why, you’ll be back on these feet | 为什么 你马上就能康复 |
[23:38] | and chasing Cicada in no time. | 然后来追捕蝉了 |
[23:40] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[23:41] | Yes. In the meantime, maybe you can help me do the same. | 会的 或许你同时也可以来帮我 |
[23:44] | Oh, I already told the team everything I know | 我已经把我知道的闪电侠博物馆的事 |
[23:45] | about the Flash museum. | 都告诉了小队 |
[23:47] | Flash museum, right. | 闪电侠博物馆 是的 |
[23:48] | Do you think that I could look at the archives | 你觉得我能看看闪电侠博物馆里的 |
[23:50] | from that Flash museum? | 那些档案吗 |
[23:52] | After all, I have made a career | 毕竟我的职业就是 |
[23:53] | out of noticing things that other people miss. | 注意到别人错过的东西 |
[23:57] | Maybe it’s not a problem to bring those archives | 或许可以把那些档案带来 |
[24:00] | for me to look at? | 给我看一下吗 |
[24:02] | ah, I guess so. | 我觉得可以 |
[24:04] | Or maybe it’s easier for me to go there? | 或者我过去会更方便一点 |
[24:07] | You want me to bring you to the future? | 你想让我带你去未来吗 |
[24:09] | It’s a great suggestion. | 这主意不错 |
[24:12] | Is it even possible for a non-speedster | 就算不是极速者也能 |
[24:15] | to go into the commodity– What’d you call it? The, um… | 进入那个东西吗 你们叫做什么来着 |
[24:18] | – The Speed Force? – Speed Force. Right. | -神速力 -神速力 对 |
[24:21] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | Well, perhaps that’s a question for someone with more experience. | 或许这要问更有经验的人 |
[24:29] | Sherloque. | 歇洛克 |
[24:31] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[24:34] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[24:43] | – That’s my daughter in there. – Yes, so? | -那是我女儿 -是的 所以呢 |
[24:46] | And I’m going to do whatever it takes to protect her. | 我会不惜一切代价保护她 |
[24:47] | Even from people who I thought were her friends. | 即使是对待我以为是她朋友的人 |
[24:51] | So I’m gonna need you to tell me right now | 所以你现在需要告诉我 |
[24:52] | why you’re investigating Nora. | 你为什么在调查诺拉 |
[24:54] | Invest–no, no. Quoi? | 调查 不 不 什么 |
[24:56] | No one’s investigating Nora. | 没人在调查诺拉 |
[25:00] | Quoi? No one’s investigating Nora. | 什么 没人在调查诺拉 |
[25:06] | Maybe I’m investigating Nora a little bit. | 或许我调查了一点点诺拉 |
[25:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:11] | You think, what, Nora is hiding something? | 你是觉得诺拉隐瞒了什么吗 |
[25:13] | No, um… | 不是 |
[25:16] | How can I say this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[25:17] | Sometimes when you’re a detective, | 有时候你是个侦探 |
[25:20] | you see a story and you follow it. | 你会发现故事然后追查下去 |
[25:22] | And there’s different tracks. | 存在着不同的路径 |
[25:24] | You follow down the track. | 你会沿着某条路走 |
[25:26] | With Nora, I am following down this track. | 关于诺拉 我沿着的是这条路 |
[25:29] | Do you know how many stories I’ve chased | 你知道我追查了多少个 |
[25:30] | that went absolutely nowhere? | 毫无结果的故事吗 |
[25:32] | So many that I stopped chasing them for a while | 多到我不得不停下来一切 |
[25:35] | instead of doing what I should have done, | 而不是做我本该做的事 |
[25:36] | something you suggested, actually, | 实际上 用你的建议 |
[25:39] | which is going down a different track. | 就是去走一条不同的路 |
[25:42] | That track is the wrong one. | 那条路是错的 |
[25:50] | Careful with your little monocle. | 小心你的单片眼镜 |
[25:52] | Learn to take notes like everyone else. | 像其他人一样学会记笔记 |
[25:55] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[25:59] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[26:08] | What do you want, Ralph? | 你想干什么 拉尔夫 |
[26:12] | I know it’s none of my business | 我知道 你为什么害怕解药 |
[26:13] | why you’re afraid of a cure, | 并不关我的事 |
[26:14] | but for what it’s worth, I’m a meta, | 但就其价值而言 我也是超能力者 |
[26:19] | and I’m all for it. | 我完全支持它 |
[26:22] | And after talking with most of those people out there… | 和大多数超能力者谈过以后… |
[26:26] | So are some of them. | 有的人也这么想 |
[26:27] | Oh, yeah, I can see that. | 好的 我知道了 |
[26:28] | I just don’t understand why. | 我只是不懂为什么 |
[26:30] | It might save their lives. | 这或许能救他们的命 |
[26:32] | It’s not that simple for me. | 对我来说没那么简单 |
[26:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:35] | Because, just like Norvock didn’t ask for his snake, | 因为就像并不是诺瓦克找上了蛇 |
[26:38] | Caity didn’t ask for me. | 凯特琳也没有来找我 |
[26:39] | So if one day she wakes up scared of being a meta-human | 所以如果有天她不敢再当超能力者了 |
[26:42] | and decides to take that cure, | 决定要吃那个解药 |
[26:45] | her powers don’t just disappear. | 不只是她的超能力会消失 |
[26:47] | I do too. | 我也会消失 |
[26:49] | That’s what I’m really afraid of. | 这就是我真正害怕的 |
[26:52] | ‘Cause if I’m gone who’s going to protect her? | 因为如果我走了 谁来保护她呢 |
[26:57] | It’s witching hour. | 时候到了 |
[27:03] | I get why you’re scared, but… | 我懂了你为什么害怕 但是… |
[27:08] | you need to know that when DeVoe made you disappear, | 你要知道 迪沃让你消失的时候 |
[27:11] | all Caitlin talked about was getting you back. | 凯特琳想的都是让你回来 |
[27:14] | So maybe as much as you want to protect her, | 所以或许和你想保护她一样 |
[27:17] | Caitlin wants to protect you, too. | 凯特琳也想保护你 |
[27:27] | I went after three of them tonight and they weren’t there. | 我今晚跟踪了其中三个人 但他们不在那里 |
[27:32] | Did you tip them off? | 你通风报信了吗 |
[27:36] | No, I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[27:38] | After what that Spencer woman did to me with her meta-tech, | 在斯宾塞用她的超能科技对我干了好事以后 |
[27:42] | I want them all gone. | 我想让他们都消失 |
[27:44] | – Then what happened? – The D.A. | -后来怎么了 -那个地检官 |
[27:47] | She figured out you’re targeting everyone | 她已经知道了你的追捕目标 |
[27:48] | on the list I gave you. | 就是我给你的那张名单 |
[27:50] | The contact of mine with the Feds says they’re being picked up | 我在联调局的联系人说他们已经找到了那些人 |
[27:53] | and put into protective custody. | 并要对他们实施保护性拘留 |
[27:55] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[27:57] | Where? | 在哪 |
[27:59] | {\an8 | \move(151.72,157.867,423.58,98.773,6,3343)}博迪屋顶公司 商业及民居 |
[28:12] | Boys and girls, your ride’s here. | 各位 接你们的来了 |
[28:18] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:24] | Everybody get back! | 所有人退后 |
[28:38] | Thank you, Flash, | 多谢 闪电侠 |
[28:40] | for bringing them all to me. | 帮我把他们都集中起来了 |
[28:49] | The chopper’s not going to be able to land. | 直升机没办法降落了 |
[28:51] | Take everybody out the back and get them on it somehow. | 把所有人带到后面去 让他们想办法上飞机 |
[28:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:56] | No, he’s mine. | 不 他交给我 |
[29:16] | All right, we’re out of the dampening field. | 好了 我们已经离开抑制领域了 |
[29:18] | Shawna, can you help? | 肖娜 你能帮忙吗 |
[29:20] | Every meta for themselves. | 大家自力更生吧 |
[29:26] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:29] | I don’t suppose you can run up my arm, can you? | 我不觉得你们能从我胳膊上跑过去 |
[29:32] | Ralph, what are you planning to do? | 拉尔夫 你打算怎么做 |
[29:33] | Remember, Baby Giraffe, | 记住 长颈鹿宝宝 |
[29:35] | they took a leap of faith with you. | 他们将信仰寄托在你身上 |
[29:37] | That’s why I’m going to take a leap for them, Shirley. | 所以我要为他们冒一次险 秀兰 |
[29:40] | All right, everybody. Straight line, single file, | 好了 所有人排成一列纵队 |
[29:42] | tuck your arms in. | 双手环抱 |
[29:54] | – Keep this thing steady. – Roger that. | -把飞机开稳点 -收到 |
[30:03] | Stand there! | 站这 |
[30:05] | Tuck your arms. | 双手环抱 |
[30:37] | You can’t win this fight. | 你赢不了我的 |
[30:39] | I bet I can. | 我肯定可以 |
[30:41] | We haven’t been formally introduced. | 我们还没有正式自我介绍过 |
[30:44] | They call me Killer Frost. Let me show you why. | 他们称我为冰霜杀手 让你见识一下原因 |
[31:28] | Killer Frost, duck! | 冰霜杀手 蹲下 |
[31:49] | – You saved me. – You saved them first. | -你救了我 -是你先救了他们 |
[31:52] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[31:54] | Let’s get out of here for real! | 我们快点离开吧 |
[32:10] | Give him hell, Flash! | 给他点颜色看看 闪电侠 |
[32:16] | Okay, you see, the metas are on the move. Bravo. | 好了 你看 超能力者都走了 好极了 |
[32:19] | Something’s wrong with Barry. | 巴里有点不对劲 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | I’ve never seen these kind of readings from Barry’s suit. | 我从来没见过巴里的战服出现过这样的情况 |
[32:25] | He’s channeling over 2.86 billion joules of energy. | 他的能量传导超过28.6亿焦耳 |
[32:28] | That’s a combined equivalent of–of almost three lightning bolts. | 这相当于三道闪电的能量总和 |
[32:32] | Cicada’s powers allow him to sustain injury | 蝉的力量能使他承受一定程度的伤害 |
[32:34] | but not that much. | 但这种程度他肯定承受不了 |
[32:35] | Barry. Barry. | 巴里 巴里 |
[32:47] | He’s not going to stop. | 他不会停下的 |
[32:51] | You’re never gonna hurt my daughter again! | 我不会再让你伤害我的女儿了 |
[32:58] | Dad! | 爸 |
[33:01] | No. | 不要 |
[33:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. I let him get away. | 对不起 我让他逃跑了 |
[33:27] | No, you brought me back. | 不 你唤回了我的理智 |
[33:44] | Alright, the Feds have processed Norvock | 好了 联调局已经接收了诺瓦克 |
[33:46] | and the other metas, giving them new identities, | 还有其他的超能力者 会给他们新身份 |
[33:48] | so everybody’s safe. | 大家都安全了 |
[33:50] | Satellite hasn’t registered any unaccounted for dark matter | 卫星还没有接收到任何无法解释的暗物质 |
[33:52] | so, wherever Dwyer is, his dagger’s not in use. | 所以不管德怀尔在哪 他都没在使用匕首 |
[33:55] | Psh, after the beating Barry gave him, | 在被巴里狠揍了一顿之后 |
[33:57] | ain’t no way he’s using that dagger anytime soon. | 他不可能这么快就能使用那把匕首的 |
[34:03] | What? He got what he deserved. | 怎么了 他罪有应得 |
[34:07] | Oh, no, I think we appreciate your groove. | 不 我们很欣赏你恢复了状态 |
[34:10] | Also I think that Killer Frost and the Flash combination is | 而且我认为冰霜杀手和闪电侠的组合 |
[34:14] | enough to maybe have Dwyer | 足够让德怀尔 |
[34:15] | not want to show his face around here any time soon. | 在短期内不想再在这附近出现了 |
[34:18] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[34:19] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:20] | What matters is that you’re okay. | 最重要的是你没事 |
[34:23] | How’s it feel to be up and running again? | 能够重新站起来奔跑的感觉如何 |
[34:25] | Super frickin’ schway. | 超级无敌爽 |
[34:27] | Uh, wanna know what’s not super frickin’ schway? | 想知道什么是超级无敌不爽的吗 |
[34:29] | Cicada knowing exactly when and where | 蝉知道具体什么时间和地点 |
[34:31] | our secret transport was taking place. | 我们会进行秘密转移 |
[34:33] | Mm. Inside job, right? | 有内鬼 是吧 |
[34:36] | Cicada clearly has a inside man, only– | 蝉很明显有内应 只是 |
[34:41] | Only what kind of cop would help Cicada kill innocent people? | 只是到底是谁居然会帮助蝉杀害无辜的人 |
[34:46] | One that’s going to have to answer to D.A. Cecile Horton. | 马上要找地方检察官塞西尔·霍尔顿谈话的人 |
[34:51] | Captain, you wanted to see me? | 队长 你找我 |
[34:53] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[34:56] | Officer Jones, | 琼斯警官 |
[34:57] | this was printed off of your hard drive. | 这是从你的硬盘里复制出来的 |
[34:59] | Copy of the list of metas that Cicada’s been pursuing. | 蝉正在追杀的超能力者的名单复印件 |
[35:02] | Funny thing, it is the same list that we know you accessed | 有趣的是 我们知道你这周在家获得的 |
[35:05] | on your home computer just this week. | 和这份是一样的 |
[35:08] | Care to tell me why you decided to aid and abet a murderer? | 介不介意告诉我你决定协助支持蝉的原因 |
[35:10] | No, that’s not–you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 不是那样 你不知道你在说什么 |
[35:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:16] | A woman used meta-human tech to take control of your mind. | 一个女人用超能力者科技来控制你的心智 |
[35:20] | She made you do things that you were certain | 她使你做出你自己 |
[35:23] | you would never do. | 永远不会去做的事 |
[35:26] | And that frightened you, didn’t it? | 而那吓到你了 对吧 |
[35:28] | It frightened you and it made you angry, | 那吓到你而且使你愤怒 |
[35:30] | and you went ahead and you embraced that anger | 而你接受了那份愤怒 |
[35:33] | and you let it drive your every move. | 并让它主导你的每一个举动 |
[35:36] | Betrayal. Revenge. | 背叛 复仇 |
[35:42] | Escape. | 逃跑 |
[35:50] | The metas in this city have no respect for human life. | 这个城市的超能力者一点也不尊重人命 |
[35:54] | They don’t deserve to breathe our air. | 他们不配存活在世上 |
[35:56] | You swore an oath to protect the citizens of this city. | 你发誓保护这个城市的市民 |
[35:59] | Every one of them. | 每一个 |
[36:03] | Get him out of my sight. | 把他带走 |
[36:13] | You know, your instincts have always been sharp. | 你知道的 你的直觉一直很敏锐 |
[36:15] | But knowing he was going to try to escape? | 但敏锐到知道他想要逃跑吗 |
[36:18] | Could have swore you were reading Jonesy’s mind. | 我都可以发誓你在读琼西的心 |
[36:25] | It’s a funny thing, yeah. | 这是件有趣的事 |
[36:28] | Since Jenna was born, I’ve been | 自从詹娜出生后 我已经 |
[36:30] | a lot more in touch with my feelings. | 会更多地与我内心的感受对话 |
[36:34] | When Joe gets back, | 当乔回来时 |
[36:36] | the two of you will be a force to be reckoned with. | 你们两个将会是成为一对强大的组合 |
[36:40] | Oh, we already are. | 我们已经是了 |
[36:52] | Killer Frost, you shouldn’t have. | 冰霜杀手 你不用这么做的 |
[36:54] | It’s the closest you’re getting to an apology from me, so… | 这是你从我这里得到的最接近我道歉的 所以 |
[36:58] | Well, maybe that’s why I can hear you | 好吧 也许那就是为什么我可以 |
[37:01] | without the M.A.D. 2.0. | 不用麦德2.0就听见你 |
[37:03] | Or maybe it’s because you’ve stopped hating me. | 或者是因为你不再讨厌我了 |
[37:05] | I didn’t hate you. | 我没有讨厌你 |
[37:07] | I thought you were being stupid. | 我认为你在犯蠢 |
[37:08] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[37:11] | Hey, you know I’d never take that cure, right? | 你知道我永远也不会服下解药的 对吧 |
[37:14] | Even if it means sharing a body with me | 尽管那意味着要跟我共享一个身体 |
[37:15] | until you get old and grey? | 直到你变老 |
[37:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:18] | You’re a part of me that I never want to lose. | 你是我永不愿分割的一部分 |
[37:21] | I promise, I will do everything I can to protect you. | 我承诺 我会尽我的一切来保护你 |
[37:25] | Right back at you, Caity. | 我也一样 凯特琳 |
[37:28] | Now, don’t get all soft on me, | 现在 不要对我心软 |
[37:29] | but I got you a little something. | 但我有点东西要给你 |
[37:31] | Check the cooler. | 去看看冷却器 |
[37:43] | Hey, Frosty. Oh, Caitlin. | 你好 冰霜 是凯瑟琳啊 |
[37:47] | Is that a ball of ice with blood inside of it? | 那是一个里面装着血的冰球吗 |
[37:52] | I think Killer Frost took it from Cicada. | 我想是冰霜杀手从蝉那里拿来的 |
[37:55] | Ralph, this isn’t just blood. | 拉尔夫 这不只是血 |
[37:58] | This is a DNA sample from a recently created meta-human. | 这是新造超能力者的DNA样本 |
[38:03] | – So Killer Frost came around. – Yeah. | -所以冰霜杀手想通了 -对 |
[38:06] | She did. | 是的 |
[38:08] | Ugh, I said don’t get soft. | 我说不要心软 |
[38:11] | Begin handwriting analysis. | 开始笔迹分析 |
[38:24] | {\an8 | \frz5.812\move(128.04,105.813,156.38,105.973,32,5954)}检测到2种笔迹 |
[38:24] | As I suspected, the journal of Nora West Allen | 就像我所怀疑的 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的日记里 |
[38:27] | contains two different types of handwriting. | 包含了两种不同的笔迹 |
[38:31] | So… | 那么 |
[38:34] | There is a mastermind behind the scenes. | 有个幕后黑手 |
[38:38] | The only question is… | 唯一的问题是 |
[38:41] | who? | 是谁 |
[38:52] | Okay, 47 tacos is officially my limit. | 好吧 47个炸玉米饼是我官方的最高极限 |
[38:56] | I think that’s anyone’s limit, honey. | 亲爱的 我想那是所有人的最高极限了 |
[38:59] | A healing speedster’s gotta eat. | 一个康复中的急速者得进食 |
[39:01] | Healed, Dad. I’m fine. | 痊愈的 爸爸 我很好 |
[39:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:06] | Hey, uh, dinner again tomorrow night? | 明晚再一起吃晚餐吗 |
[39:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah, Nora? Um… | -好 -好 诺拉 |
[39:12] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:15] | just want you to know how much we love you. | 只是想要你知道我们有多爱你 |
[39:33] | See? She’s back to her old self. | 看吧 她回到原来的样子了 |
[39:37] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[39:40] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[39:43] | In fact, I don’t think I’ll ever be the same. | 事实上 我不认为我会跟原本一样了 |
[39:48] | All of this has made me realize that, I don’t know, | 所有的一切都让我意识到 我不知道 |
[39:52] | I just–I never knew I was capable of even caring | 我只是 我从来都不知道我有办法 |
[39:56] | for someone as much as I care about Nora. | 像在乎诺拉一样在乎一个人 |
[40:01] | I did. | 我知道 |
[40:04] | I’ve never met anyone with a bigger heart than you, Barry. | 巴里 我从来没有遇过比你的心胸更宽阔的人 |
[40:08] | So it’s no surprise to me that you are a fantastic father. | 所以我不惊讶你是位出色的父亲 |
[40:13] | Just like you’re a fantastic husband. | 就如同你是个出色的丈夫 |
[40:20] | Cicada’s a father, too. | 禅也是位父亲 |
[40:24] | What if the key to defeating him is appealing to his heart? | 如果打败他的关键是打动他的心 |
[40:27] | – How do we do that? – By saving his child. | -我们要怎么做 -拯救他的孩子 |
[40:34] | We need to wake up Grace. | 我们要让格蕾丝苏醒 |