时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Who is your accomplice, Nora West-Allen? | 你的同伙是谁 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[00:36] | There’s always a Wells. | 哪里都有个威尔斯 |
[00:38] | He knows I’m working with someone. | 他知道我有同伙了 |
[00:39] | But he doesn’t know with whom you’re working. Not yet. | 但他还不知道同伙是谁 |
[00:43] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:44] | Because if he did, | 因为他要是知道 |
[00:46] | your father would be here right now in a flash, | 你爸爸现在马上就到这里来了 |
[00:49] | threatening to put his hand right through my heart. | 要把他的手穿过我的心脏 |
[00:53] | Eobard, if my father finds out | 艾尔伯德 如果我爸爸发现 |
[00:57] | you’ve been helping me try to catch Cicada behind his back, | 你帮我背着他抓蝉 |
[01:00] | he’ll hate me, | 他会恨我的 |
[01:02] | and– | 而且… |
[01:04] | This can all be fixed. | 这都可以解决 |
[01:06] | I can fix this. | 我可以解决 |
[01:08] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[01:09] | A man…does not wear another man’s face | 一个人… 只有了解另一个人的心思 |
[01:16] | unless he understands his mind. | 才能成为那个人 |
[01:19] | Not just through time | 不仅仅跨越时间 |
[01:23] | but across infinite Earths. | 还跨越无穷的地球 |
[01:25] | This Sherloque, yes, he’s brilliant, | 这个歇洛克 他很聪明 |
[01:27] | but to redirect his gaze, | 但要分散他的注意 |
[01:31] | one only has to nudge him toward his weakness: | 只需要将他引向他的弱点 |
[01:36] | love. | 爱 |
[01:40] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[01:49] | Well, what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[01:53] | Looks great. | 挺好看的 |
[01:54] | I mean, I can move the couch against the wall, | 我要是把沙发移到靠墙的位置 |
[01:56] | if that’ll help. | 会不会好一点 |
[01:59] | Iris, it’s just couch in the corner or against the wall | 爱瑞丝 要么放在角落 要么靠墙 |
[02:03] | is pretty much the extent of my interior design knowledge. | 我室内设计的知识就这么多了 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry, babe. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[02:08] | It’s–it’s just, it’s been a week | 只是… 只是我 |
[02:09] | since I launched the Central City Citizen, | 创办《中城市民》都一个星期了 |
[02:11] | and I am still struggling to gain readers, | 却还很难吸引读者 |
[02:12] | and I think I just figured out why. | 我想我知道为什么了 |
[02:16] | “Iris West-Allen’s first published articles | “爱瑞斯·韦斯特艾伦 一位有抱负的网络新闻内行 |
[02:18] | as an aspiring online news maven | 正式发表的报纸新闻 |
[02:20] | bring one word to mind: | 给人的感觉就只有一个 |
[02:23] | ‘boring.’ | 无聊 |
[02:24] | Her stories lack the edgy content made popular | 她的文章平平无奇 |
[02:28] | by sites such as Spencer Young’s | 而斯宾塞·扬的斯宾谍网这一类网站 |
[02:30] | Game-changing Spyn Zone. | 观点鲜明 能够引爆热点 |
[02:31] | In short, Iris West-Allen plays it safe.” | 总的来说 爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦过于保守 |
[02:35] | Iris, come on. | 爱瑞丝 拜托 |
[02:37] | You can’t listen to this. | 你不必理会这些 |
[02:38] | You’re a real journalist. | 你是个真正的记者 |
[02:40] | You don’t want to write like Spencer Young. | 你不必像斯宾塞·扬那样写文章 |
[02:41] | She didn’t care about facts. | 她根本不屑报道事实 |
[02:43] | Yeah, but at least she wrote about things | 没错 但至少她写的东西 |
[02:44] | that people cared about, | 人们在乎的事 |
[02:45] | like I did when I was writing about DeVoe. | 就像我那时写文章报道迪沃一样 |
[02:48] | You wanna write about Cicada. | 你想写文章报道蝉 |
[02:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:55] | Call me if you need me. | 有需要就打给我 |
[02:56] | – I’ll be at S.T.A.R. Labs. – Yes, of course. | -我会在尖端科研实验室 -当然 |
[02:59] | I’ve got a lot of digging to do, | 我有很多东西要查 |
[03:00] | and I think I have a hunch where to start. | 而且我有预感从哪开始着手 |
[03:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | So you really think this might be it? | 你真的觉得这次会成功吗 |
[03:11] | Cisco sent me this sample | 西斯科为了证实他的发现 |
[03:12] | to corroborate his findings, | 给我寄了这个样本 |
[03:13] | and it all checks out. | 而且全都证实了 |
[03:15] | I’m sending it back to him for final processing, | 我要把最终步骤发给他 |
[03:17] | but I think we may have found a way | 但我想我们可能找到了 |
[03:18] | to suppress the meta genome. | 抑制超能力者基因组的办法 |
[03:20] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:21] | Then we can use it to de-power Cicada, stop him for good. | 这样我们就可以让蝉失去超能力 一劳永逸 |
[03:24] | So what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[03:24] | Put this thing in a tranq gun | 把这个东西灌进麻醉枪里 |
[03:25] | and go all “American Sniper” on him? | 像电影《美国狙击手》一样射到他身上吗 |
[03:27] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[03:30] | So Cisco’s breakthrough came from analyzing identical twins | 西斯科的突破进展是来自对同卵双胞胎的分析 |
[03:33] | who were hit by the particle accelerator dark matter, | 而他们被粒子加速器暗物质击中 |
[03:35] | cases where one developed powers | 在这种情况下 一个拥有了超能力 |
[03:37] | and the other didn’t. | 而另一个却没有 |
[03:38] | The key difference in both cases… | 这两种情况的关键区别在于 |
[03:40] | – The pituitary gland? – Exactly. | -脑下垂体吗 -没错 |
[03:42] | In some cases, | 在某些情况下 |
[03:43] | the pituitary gland metabolizes dark matter, | 脑下垂体会新陈代谢出暗物质 |
[03:45] | thus manifesting in meta powers. | 从而使超能力得以显现 |
[03:48] | So to turn a meta-human into a human-human… | 所以要把超能力者变成普通人 |
[03:50] | We neutralize the dark matter in the pituitary gland. | 就要消除脑下垂体的暗物质 |
[03:54] | Except there’s one problem. | 但是有一个问题 |
[03:56] | The cure isn’t instant. | 解药不是立刻见效的 |
[03:58] | We would have to immobilize Cicada for long enough | 我们必须尽可能让蝉静止不动 |
[04:00] | for the cure to take effect. | 好让解药起效 |
[04:02] | – How long will that take? – Best guess, a minute. | -需要多久 -起码要一分钟吧 |
[04:05] | It’s gonna be damn near impossible to hold him still | 要令他静止不动一秒都难如登天了 |
[04:07] | for one second, much less 60. | 更别说一分钟了 |
[04:09] | Okay, but we’re so close. | 但是我们只差一步就成功了 |
[04:11] | I mean, there’s– there’s gotta be something we can do, | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[04:12] | even if we have to think outside the box. | 即使我们必须打破常规思维 |
[04:14] | I do have one more idea. | 我倒是还有一个办法 |
[04:18] | Van Horn Industries created a peaceful anti-riot device | 范霍恩工业制造了一种和平防暴装置 |
[04:22] | called a Neuro-Stasis Field Generator. | 叫做神经静态场频信号发生器 |
[04:24] | It’s basically a bio-EMP | 就是在有限的半径范围内 |
[04:25] | that can immobilize any living organism within a confined radius. | 能使任何生物体无法动弹的生物电磁脉冲 |
[04:29] | Of course, the few devices they had built were stolen. | 当然 其制造为数不多的装置已经失窃 |
[04:31] | 新闻资料 范霍恩工业失窃案 | |
[04:32] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin looking for them. | 我都不知道从哪里开始找 |
[04:36] | I do. | 我知道 |
[04:38] | Can you at least try not to look so surprised? | 你们能不能不要这么惊讶 |
[04:40] | Look, if we need this, uh, Neo-Matrix whatever it is, | 如果我们需要这个神经什么的 |
[04:44] | if it’s stolen tech, I think I know where to look. | 如果这东西失窃了 我知道上哪去找 |
[04:47] | Earl Cox, Ralph says you’ve got some information | 厄尔·考克斯 拉尔夫说你知道的一些信息 |
[04:49] | that could help us. | 可以帮到我们 |
[04:50] | Well, turns out, that device you’re looking for | 结果 你们要找的那个装置 |
[04:52] | has been circulating in the underground black market. | 在地下黑市一直有售 |
[04:55] | Sounds like Amunet Black’s territory. | 听起来是阿姆内特·布莱克的地盘 |
[04:57] | Eh, Amunet’s still MIA. | 阿姆内特依然下落不明 |
[04:59] | But believe it or not, her ex-boyfriend is filling the void. | 但信不信由你们 她的前男友接手那个地盘 |
[05:03] | You ever heard of Goldface? | 你们有听说过金面人吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah, he’s stolen more weaponized tech | 听过 他可是市里 |
[05:08] | than any criminal in the city. | 偷取了最多武器装备的罪犯 |
[05:09] | CCPD’s been looking for his black market for years. | 中城警局多年来一直在查找他的黑市交易 |
[05:12] | Oh, aye, and they’ll keep on coming up empty. | 对了 他们什么也不会查到的 |
[05:14] | You pay at the market, and then poof, | 只要在黑市上付了钱 接着突然间 |
[05:16] | your goods turn up a day later in an abandoned warehouse. | 你的货第二天就会出现在一个废弃的仓库里 |
[05:19] | So by the time we get what we want– | 所以当我们拿到想要的东西时 |
[05:21] | Goldface will be long gone. | 金面人早就消失得无影无踪了 |
[05:24] | Well, listen, uh, thanks, Earl. | 谢谢你 厄尔 |
[05:25] | And, you know, try to eat some fruit or something. | 尽量多吃点水果之类的 |
[05:28] | Oh, will do. | 好 |
[05:30] | Right, then, gents. See you around. | 好了 先生们 后会有期 |
[05:33] | Hopefully. | 但愿吧 |
[05:34] | Just tell them Big Raf sent you. | 就跟他们说是大拉夫派你们去的 |
[05:36] | Thanks for the tip, Earl. | 谢谢你的小道消息 厄尔 |
[05:42] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:43] | We’re supposed to pay Goldface | 难道我们就付钱给金面人 |
[05:44] | and then just let him get away? | 然后让他逃之夭夭吗 |
[05:46] | Come on, you said we needed to think outside the box. | 别这样 你说我们要跳出圈子思考的 |
[05:48] | This is making a deal with the devil. | 这是与魔鬼作交易 |
[05:49] | No, this is stopping Cicada. | 不 这是阻止蝉 |
[05:52] | Look, I don’t like this any more than you do, | 我也不喜欢这个计划 |
[05:54] | but in some cases, the ends justify the means. | 但有时候 为达目的可以不择手段 |
[05:56] | And stopping a psychotic meta-killer who we are | 而阻止一个我们根本无法对抗的 |
[05:58] | literally powerless against, that’s one of those cases. | 超能力疯子杀手 正是这种时候 |
[06:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | What we are doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[06:07] | So Jitters has imported a brand-new oolong tea, | 吉特引进了一种全新的乌龙茶 |
[06:10] | and it’s super rare and I really want you to try it. | 特别稀有 我想尝一尝 |
[06:12] | Okay, look, I’m busy right now. | 好吧 我现在忙得很 |
[06:13] | I’m working, all right? I don’t have time for this. | 我在调查呢好吗 我没时间搞这些 |
[06:14] | Well, what are you-what are you working on? | 你是在 你在调查什么 |
[06:16] | Well, I’m working on a mystery, | 我在调查一个谜题 |
[06:17] | if you must know, nosy Parker. | 真是不依不饶 你个小八婆 |
[06:19] | Well, what kind of mystery? | 什么样的谜题 |
[06:22] | One that maybe I will tell you before too long, | 没准不久后你就会得知 |
[06:24] | Nora West-Allen. | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[06:26] | Great, so, um, let’s grab a tea, then. | 很好 那咱们去喝茶吧 |
[06:29] | All right, we’ll have one cup of tea. | 行 我就要一杯 |
[06:32] | To go. | 外带 |
[06:37] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[06:38] | It’s amazing how malleable the timeline is. | 时间的可塑性非常惊人 |
[06:42] | Even the tiniest refinement can birth a whole new reality, | 即便是最细小的改变也能引发新的时间线 |
[06:45] | an object above placed below. | 上面的一件物品放到了下面 |
[06:49] | One path blocked leads to a whole new one. | 一条道路挡住了 引出了全新的另一条 |
[06:52] | And if your timing is right, | 如果你的时机正确 |
[06:56] | everything falls into place. | 所有一切都会恰到好处 |
[07:06] | Keep the change. | 不用找零了 |
[07:17] | That would have been an embarrassing way to go. | 差点以尴尬的方式死了 |
[07:19] | My gosh. Death by decaf. | 真是的 死于脱因咖啡 |
[07:20] | Flattened by flat white. | 被馥芮白咖啡打倒 |
[07:22] | This woman is special. | 这个女人很特殊 |
[07:24] | Help him win her love, | 帮他赢取她的爱 |
[07:25] | and his attention moves from you right onto her. | 他的注意力就会从你移到她身上 |
[07:29] | – Renée Adler. – Ah, Miss Adler. Sherloque Wells. | -瑞内·艾德勒 -艾德勒小姐 歇洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[07:32] | Can I buy you a scone or something to repay you for saving my life? | 要不我请你吃司康饼还是什么来报答你 |
[07:36] | Scone? Yes, all night. I mean yes. | 司康 好 吃一晚上 我是说好 |
[07:38] | – Great. – Thank you very much. | -太好了 -谢谢你 |
[07:42] | What we shall talk about while we eat our scones, I wonder? | 咱们吃司康饼的时候要谈论些什么呢 |
[07:44] | Maybe about, given your grace and your posture, | 或许是 看你的形体和姿态 |
[07:47] | your years of ballet training? | 谈你的芭蕾舞训练 |
[07:50] | Since I was four. | 四岁就开始了 |
[07:52] | Wow, you’re really perceptive. | 你的感觉真敏锐 |
[07:54] | Well, it’s a modest talent, I suppose. | 是种很谦卑的天赋 |
[07:57] | Notice anything else about me? | 你还注意到我什么了 |
[07:59] | Challenge accepted. | 挑战接受 |
[08:01] | Um, well, East Coast girl? | 东海岸女孩 |
[08:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:05] | From a small village, maybe, um, by a bay? | 是小镇里出来的 或许是港口小镇 |
[08:09] | Work with books? A librarian? | 工作和书有关 图书管理员 |
[08:12] | At a university? | 在大学工作 |
[08:13] | Live by a train station, small split-level pad? | 住在地铁周边 小复式公寓 |
[08:16] | You, um, have a dog. Older dog. | 你有只狗 老狗 |
[08:18] | Corgi. Anyway, about that scone– | 柯基犬 不过 关于那司康饼 |
[08:20] | – Okay, stay away from me. – What? | -好吧 离我远点 -什么 |
[08:21] | I don’t know how long you’ve been watching me, but it ends now. | 我不知道你监视我多久了 但是到此为止 |
[08:24] | No, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[08:25] | Or I’m calling CCPD, stalker. | 不然我就报警 跟踪狂 |
[08:27] | No, uh, Miss Adler. I… | 艾德勒小姐 我没… |
[08:31] | – Sherlock! – Sherloque. | -夏洛克 -歇洛克 |
[08:32] | Why did you say all that stuff to her? | 你对她说那些干什么 |
[08:34] | You know, skip the small talk, no? | 就是跳过寒暄 不行吗 |
[08:36] | – No. – I have work to do. | -不行 -我还有调查要做呢 |
[08:37] | No, no, no, um, I just–I’m not really a romance expert, | 别别 虽然我不是恋爱专家 |
[08:41] | but I just feel like you were really into her. | 但我看到出你很喜欢她 |
[08:44] | Well, yes, maybe a little into her. | 是 也许有点喜欢她 |
[08:46] | Okay, so don’t give up so fast, you know? | 好 那就别那么快放弃啊 |
[08:49] | Maybe you could, um, try to find a way to say I’m sorry | 也许你可以 找个办法去道歉 |
[08:51] | and I could help you with that. | 或许我还能帮你一下 |
[08:54] | How could one say no to that? | 谁能拒绝这种提议呢 |
[08:57] | All right, we’re approaching the position. | 好了 我们快到位了 |
[09:00] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:00] | These are the coordinates of the black market. | 这些是黑市的坐标 |
[09:02] | Team Snow and Frost are standing by for backup. | 斯诺和冰霜小队待命做后援 |
[09:07] | Okay. What do we do now? | 好了 我们现在做什么 |
[09:11] | I guess we say the magic words. | 我想是念魔咒的时候了 |
[09:13] | The streets are paved with gold. | 街上铺满了黄金 |
[09:18] | Maybe you didn’t say it loud enou– | 可能你说的声音不够大 |
[09:27] | Barry? Ralph? | 巴里 拉尔夫 |
[09:39] | Meta cuffs? | 超能力手铐 |
[09:42] | That’s right, power-dampening cuffs | 没错 带有炸药的 |
[09:45] | fitted with an explosive charge | 超能力抑制手铐 |
[09:47] | in case you’re both metas. | 以防你们都是超能力者 |
[09:48] | So tell me, who sent you? | 告诉我 是谁派你们来的 |
[09:51] | That’s really sweet. Look how threatening they’re trying to be. | 太棒了 看看他们变得多有威胁性 |
[09:54] | Boys, uh… | 各位 |
[09:57] | We really appreciate all this, but you can relax. | 我们很感激这一切 但是你们可以放松点 |
[10:00] | Big Raf sent us. | 大拉夫派我们过来的 |
[10:03] | Big Raf, huh? | 大拉夫 |
[10:04] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | Gentlemen, welcome to the market. | 先生们 欢迎来到市场 |
[10:19] | So nobody, including us, knows where we are right now. | 所以没有人知道我们在哪里 包括我们自己 |
[10:23] | And we are totally powerless. | 而且我们完全没有超能力 |
[10:26] | Dude, if we make the wrong move in here, | 老兄 如果我们在这里走错了一步 |
[10:27] | these cuffs are gonna be the least of our worries. | 手铐就会是最不需要担心的东西 |
[10:31] | New game plan. | 新计划 |
[10:32] | The antihero of our dynamic duo will find the Field Generator. | 我们活力二人组的对手会找到场频信号发生器 |
[10:36] | And you’re just gonna stay here and try not to look like a cop. | 你呆在这里 尽量别表现得像是警察 |
[10:39] | – Or a superhero. – Okay. | -或者是超级英雄 -好 |
[10:40] | Or really anything you actually are. | 或者你的任何真实身份 |
[10:42] | Just go. I’m fine. | 快去吧 我没事 |
[10:46] | You look like a discerning consumer. | 你看起来像是个有品位的买家 |
[10:48] | Might I interest you in a little firepower? | 我给你介绍一下这件武器好吗 |
[10:50] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[10:51] | Come to a weapons market and you don’t want any weapons? | 你来武器市场却不买武器吗 |
[10:53] | I said I’m good. I’m here for something special. | 我说过不用了 我是来找一些特别的东西 |
[10:56] | What’s more special than a CCPD killer? | 有什么会比中城警局杀手更特别呢 |
[10:59] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[11:00] | That’s what’s great about these babies. | 这就是这些宝贝的出众之处 |
[11:02] | Burn through police-issued body armor. | 能烧穿警用防弹衣 |
[11:04] | I call them toastmasters. Try it for yourself. | 我叫它宴会主持人 你自己试一试 |
[11:27] | Can’t wait to see cops’ faces when these hit the streets. | 我等不及想看警察看到这武器时脸上的表情了 |
[11:30] | Or what’s left of their faces. | 或者他们脸上还能剩下什么 |
[11:35] | – How much for all of them? – Uh, all of them? | -把这些全买下要多少钱 -全部吗 |
[11:39] | There’s a limit per customer. | 每个买家有购买上限 |
[11:41] | I guess I could ask Goldface for approval. | 你可以去请求金面人批准 |
[11:43] | No, why don’t we just work this out between us? | 不如我们两个人来解决这个问题 |
[11:48] | How much will it cost to take all these off your hands? | 把你手里的武器都买下要多少钱 |
[12:00] | Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Osmack. | 谢谢你来见我 奥斯麦克先生 |
[12:02] | Oh, call me Brent. And it’s no problem. | 叫我布兰特 别客气 |
[12:04] | Any interview about union reform is time well spent. | 任何关于工会改革的采访都是有意义的 |
[12:07] | What about workers’ opinions? | 工人们有什么意见吗 |
[12:08] | I imagine, as a manager, you must get them all the time. | 我想作为经理 你一定总能收到他们的意见 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I know most of my guys better than their wives. | 我比大部分员工的妻子都更了解他们 |
[12:14] | So I guess it must be difficult when one of them surprises you. | 我猜有人令你出乎意料时一定很难接受 |
[12:18] | Like that, um–that killer that | 比如大家都在谈论的 |
[12:20] | everyone’s talking about, Orlin Dwyer. | 那个杀手 奥林·德怀尔 |
[12:23] | Did he ever say anything that indicated how he was feeling | 他说过什么表达自己感受的话 |
[12:26] | or what he was up to? | 或者他想要做什么吗 |
[12:29] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[12:30] | Okay, well, did he give you any kind of clue about | 他有没有给你留下任何关于 |
[12:33] | where he might be now? | 他可能在哪里的线索 |
[12:34] | I said no comment. | 我说了无可奉告 |
[12:35] | Did he threaten you? | 他威胁你了吗 |
[12:37] | Look, I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[12:39] | A lot of people were scared when DeVoe attacked last year. | 去年迪沃袭击的时候很多人也很害怕 |
[12:42] | But the Flash defeated him, | 但是闪电侠打败了他 |
[12:44] | partially because I wrote these articles | 有一部分原因是我写的文章 |
[12:46] | that encouraged people to come forward with information. | 鼓励人们提供信息 |
[12:49] | We can stop Dwyer. | 我们可以阻止德怀尔 |
[12:54] | Okay, his paychecks went to a P.O. Box. | 好吧 他的工资会寄到一个邮政信箱 |
[12:58] | But there was a problem once, | 但是有一次出了问题 |
[12:59] | and I had to forward to his cousin’s house. | 我只能转寄到他的表哥家 |
[13:02] | Uh, his name was, uh, Robbie something. | 他的名字是罗比 |
[13:04] | Robbie– Robbie Byrne. | 罗比 罗比·伯恩 |
[13:08] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:11] | I’m telling you, man, I don’t have the authority | 我告诉你 兄弟 我没有权利 |
[13:13] | – to okay a purchase that large. – Uh, listen– | -批准这样大规模的购买 -听着 |
[13:15] | Excuse me, um, Bartholomew, a word? | 打扰一下 巴塞洛缪 可以说句话吗 |
[13:17] | Just a word, yeah. | 就说一句话 |
[13:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[13:22] | Okay, this guy has got crates of cop-killing guns. | 这个人有大量杀害警察的枪 |
[13:25] | Would you prefer he sells them to criminals? | 你更希望他卖给犯罪们吗 |
[13:27] | I would prefer that you not blow our cover, | 我希望你不要暴露我们的身份 |
[13:29] | and you’re going to blow our cover. | 而你即将暴露 |
[13:31] | Come on, man, I asked you to turn off | 拜托了 兄弟 就十分钟 |
[13:32] | hero mode for, like, ten minutes. | 不要扮演超级英雄 |
[13:35] | Okay, all right, whatever. | 好吧 随便你 |
[13:36] | Let’s not argue about this here, all right? | 我们别在这吵 好吗 |
[13:37] | Did you find the Field Generator? | 你找到场频信号发生器了吗 |
[13:38] | Of course I did. | 我当然找到了 |
[13:39] | But you’re not gonna like who has it. | 不过如果你知道在谁手里肯定不高兴 |
[13:53] | What up? What up? And welcome. | 你们好吗 欢迎 |
[13:55] | I hear something special in my collection’s caught your attention. | 我听说我这有样东西你们很感兴趣 |
[13:58] | You heard right. The Neuro-Stasis– | 没错 神经静态 |
[14:00] | Neuro-Stasis Field Generator? | 神经静态场频信号发生器吗 |
[14:02] | It’s a nasty bit of business, if used properly. | 如果使用得当 这东西威力无穷 |
[14:04] | There’s nothing proper about the way we’re gonna use it. | 我们不打算拿它做什么善事 |
[14:06] | My kind of people. | 同类人 |
[14:08] | Okay. Let’s chop it up. | 好 我们来聊聊 |
[14:10] | Let’s make a deal. | 谈谈这笔交易 |
[14:15] | Look, we gonna do a deal or what? | 我们到底还谈不谈了 |
[14:17] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[14:19] | Unless you wanna be one-handed. | 除非你想失去一只手 |
[14:30] | Thought not. | 我想你也不愿意 |
[14:32] | See, here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[14:34] | Scum recognizes scum. | 人渣能识别人渣 |
[14:38] | I’m scum. | 我就是个人渣 |
[14:40] | And I’ve survived this long by recognizing the same. | 我能活这么久全靠慧眼识人 |
[14:43] | Like you. You’re scum. | 好比你 就是个渣子 |
[14:45] | I sniffed you coming a mile away. | 我一眼就能看出来 |
[14:47] | Thanks? | 我该谢谢你吗 |
[14:49] | But your partner, I don’t sniff nothing on him. | 但是你的同伴 我看不清楚 |
[14:52] | And that worries me. | 这我很担心 |
[14:55] | So the question is… | 问题来了 |
[15:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:02] | Well, I can vouch for him. He’s just– | 我能为他担保 他只是 |
[15:04] | I said shut your mouth! | 我让你闭嘴 |
[15:10] | I wanna hear it from him. | 我要听他自己说 |
[15:24] | I’m only gonna ask once moe. | 我再最后问一次 |
[15:27] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:34] | I’m nobody. | 我是不存在的 |
[15:37] | No arrests. | 没被逮捕 |
[15:38] | No convictions. | 不曾被定罪 |
[15:40] | Not for the Star City Museum heist | 即便在星城博物馆用原子化安定剂 |
[15:42] | where atomized Lorazepam knocked the guards out | 迷晕了保安进行抢劫 |
[15:45] | or the acid bomb that blew open | 还有上月在联邦储备银行用酸弹 |
[15:46] | the Federal Reserve vault last month. | 炸开了保险库之后 |
[15:49] | That was you? | 是你干的吗 |
[15:50] | Not according to police reports. | 警方不这么认为 |
[15:52] | Because the only evidence I leave behind are red herrings | 我留下的唯一证据就是红鲱鱼 |
[15:55] | for idiot cops to chase down. | 让那些傻逼警察去查 |
[15:57] | You wanna know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[15:59] | You can call me the Chemist. | 你可以叫我化学家 |
[16:02] | But I really don’t care what you call me. | 不过我还真不在乎你怎么称呼我 |
[16:07] | Just stop wasting my time. | 别再浪费我的时间了 |
[16:18] | You should let him do the talking. | 他可比你牛逼多了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I get that a lot. Uh, so we back in business? | 是啊 大伙都这么说 交易继续吗 |
[16:25] | With a twist. | 剧情反转 |
[16:29] | Got a big job tonight. | 今晚有笔大买卖 |
[16:31] | Could use a guy like the Chemist | 我们需要化学家这样的人 |
[16:33] | to cover our tracks. | 帮助我们掩饰行踪 |
[16:35] | You help me get what I want, | 你帮我弄到我需要的 |
[16:37] | I’ll give you what you want. | 我就给你你想要的 |
[16:38] | And what exactly do you want? | 你到底要什么 |
[16:40] | Ivo Labs has this cutting-edge 3-D printer. | 伊沃实验室有一台尖端的3D打印机 |
[16:43] | Sold it to some hospital. | 卖给了一家医院 |
[16:45] | What’s so special about a 3-D printer? | 这台3D打印机有什么特别 |
[16:46] | This one prints artificial organs. | 它能够打印人造器官 |
[16:49] | If I’ve got it, I can sell life | 如果我搞到它 最高竞价者 |
[16:51] | to the highest bidder. | 就能从我这里买一条命 |
[16:53] | You want us to rob a hospital? | 你想让我们去抢一家医院 |
[16:55] | Of course not. I’m not a monster. | 当然不是 我又不是魔鬼 |
[16:59] | I want you to rob the lab before it ever gets | 我要你们在它还没送到医院之前 |
[17:02] | to the hospital. | 去抢实验室 |
[17:04] | Smile, boys. | 小伙子们 笑一个 |
[17:06] | Tonight you’re working for Goldface. | 今晚你们为金面人卖命 |
[17:53] | Best birthday present ever, Ralph. | 有史以来最好的生日礼物 拉尔夫 |
[18:56] | {\an8 | \move(169,129.92,159.74,157.013,8,801)\frz11.49}连 接 |
[19:00] | – Allô! – Oh, good, you’re here. | – [法语]嗨 -你来了 太好了 |
[19:02] | So since you let me agree to help you with your love life… | 因为你要求我帮助你的爱情生活 |
[19:05] | – Right. – I came up with an unusual idea. | -没错 -我有一个大胆的想法 |
[19:09] | – Spectacular. – Mm-hmm. | -棒极了 -是的 |
[19:10] | I have asked your ex-wives for help. | 我向你的前妻们求助了 |
[19:13] | Great. What? | 很棒 什么 |
[19:14] | Five women married you for a reason. | 五个女人都嫁给你是有原因的 |
[19:16] | So who better to ask | 还有谁比她们更合适去问 |
[19:17] | why they fell in love with you than them? | 为什么她们会爱上你呢 |
[19:19] | Okay, except– | 好的 除了 |
[19:20] | I didn’t think any of them would agree, | 我一开始不认为她们有谁会同意 |
[19:22] | but four of them actually jumped at the chance. | 但是实际上她们四位都欣然接受了 |
[19:23] | – Of course they did. – Mm-hmm. | -她们当然会 -为什么 |
[19:24] | Because I owe them money. | 因为我欠她们钱 |
[19:26] | I’m behind on all the alimony payments, | 我拖欠了她们全部的赡养费 |
[19:28] | and they don’t know what Earth I’m on, until now. | 她们不知道我在哪个地球 直至现在 |
[19:31] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[19:40] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 侦探 |
[19:42] | Hello, chérie. | 你好 切丽 |
[19:44] | You married the same woman seven times? | 你七次娶的都是同一个女人 |
[19:48] | Well, she’s the one for me. | 她是我的真命天女 |
[19:50] | Darling, you can’t run forever. | 亲爱的 你不可能一辈子都躲着我们 |
[19:52] | We’ll always find you. | 我们总能找到你 |
[19:53] | You’re in violation of alimony order 1152. | 你违反了赡养费法第1152条 |
[19:55] | Time to pay up! | 该付钱了 |
[19:56] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[19:57] | We know you had Superman | 我们知道你让超人 |
[19:58] | deliver your alimony to your ex on Earth-38. | 帮你把赡养费送到地球三十八的前妻 |
[20:02] | – What? – You think we don’t all talk? | -什么 -你以为我们都不交谈的吗 |
[20:03] | I was hoping they don’t all talk. | 我希望她们都不要交谈 |
[20:05] | – Oh, no, we talk. – We have to talk. | -不 我们交谈 -我们得谈谈 |
[20:06] | – We get together all the time. – Oh, we do. | -我们常常在一起 -是的 |
[20:07] | Except I can never get you on the phone. | 除了我一直都打不通你电话 |
[20:10] | I text. | 我发信息 |
[20:11] | Look, I understand. You want your money, right? | 我懂 你想要你的钱 对吗 |
[20:15] | So maybe we can–maybe we can come to an agreement, hmm? | 所以也许我们可以 可以达成一致 |
[20:19] | We had an agreement, one that you’re currently in breach of. | 我们有过协议 就是你目前违反的那个 |
[20:22] | Uh, ladies. | 女士们 |
[20:24] | Ladies, just a big misunderstanding here. | 女士们 这只是一个很大的误解 |
[20:26] | Big misunderstanding. | 很大的误解 |
[20:27] | I thought you were all coming here | 我想你们都来这里是 |
[20:29] | to help Sherloque. | 为了帮助歇洛克 |
[20:30] | Sherloque. | 歇洛克 |
[20:31] | Help him? | 帮助他 |
[20:32] | You can’t help a man who thinks he knows everything. | 你帮不了一个觉得自己什么都懂的人 |
[20:35] | Yeah, like the time clues led him to believe it’d be romantic | 就像当年一连串线索让他认为 |
[20:38] | to release fruit bats at our wedding. | 在我们婚礼上放果蝠很浪漫一样 |
[20:40] | It’s because she support the endangered species, | 那是因为她当时在保护濒危物种 |
[20:42] | so I say fruit bat. | 所以我就说释放果蝠 |
[20:44] | I do. I was being thoughtful. | 我真的 我是想表达关切 |
[20:46] | Oh, for our anniversary, he bought me a puppy dog. | 在结婚纪念日上 他给我买了一只小狗 |
[20:48] | That’s–that’s not really– That’s kind of nice. | 这 这真的不 这还蛮好的 |
[20:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:51] | I am deathly allergic to puppy dogs. | 我对于小狗十分过敏 |
[20:53] | The dander makes my throat just… | 那些皮屑让我的喉咙… |
[20:55] | It’s true, but studies show that more exposure to the allergens, | 这是真的 但研究表明更多地接触过敏原 |
[20:58] | it builds up your immune system, | 能建立你的免疫系统 |
[21:00] | so I’m trying to give you a healthy life. | 所以我是在给你一个健康的生活 |
[21:01] | Again, thoughtful on my part. | 再一次 我真的很体贴 |
[21:03] | Well, at least he didn’t deduce that | 至少他没有推论出 |
[21:04] | the nicest way to break up with you was to fake his own death. | 最好的分手方式是伪造自己死亡 |
[21:08] | Not so thoughtful. | 这就不那么关切了 |
[21:10] | Twice! | 两次 |
[21:12] | Oh, that last one really was on you, dear. | 第二次就是你的错了 亲爱的 |
[21:14] | Yeah, seriously. | 是的 认真的 |
[21:17] | Look, there’s gonna be a real death here | 如果你下个月再不付钱的话 |
[21:19] | if you don’t pay us our money back next month | 就可能会引发真正的死亡 |
[21:22] | with interest. | 包含利息 |
[21:23] | We know where you are now. | 我们现在知道你在哪里 |
[21:25] | Plus, we got a great alimony recovery agent | 加上 我们有很棒的赡养费追偿代理 |
[21:27] | by the name of Breacher. | 名字叫做穿越者 |
[21:30] | Breacher? | 穿越者 |
[21:32] | Ticktock, Sherlock. | 抓紧时间 夏洛克 |
[21:33] | Sherloque. Where you’re going? | 歇洛克 你要去哪里 |
[21:37] | – Sherloque. – Oh, I like how you say it. | -歇洛克 -我喜欢你的发音 |
[21:40] | I don’t mean to sound heartless, | 我不是故意说得那么无情 |
[21:43] | but, darling, | 但是 亲爱的 |
[21:44] | not everyone is meant for a relationship. | 不是每个人都注定有一段感情 |
[21:47] | Some people are just destined to be alone. | 有些人就是注定孤独一生 |
[21:58] | Sherloque, I… | 歇洛克 我 |
[22:20] | We roll out in five. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[22:26] | Look, uh, I don’t have to ask you | 听着 我不用问你 |
[22:29] | how you feel about this. | 都知道你对此有什么感觉 |
[22:31] | Stealing from a hospital, that’s… | 从医院里偷窃 这真的 |
[22:35] | That’s way more than we bargained for. | 这真的远远超出我们的预期 |
[22:38] | So if you don’t want to do this, I’m– | 如果你不想干这事 我… |
[22:40] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[22:42] | You will? | 你真的会 |
[22:43] | Yeah, what choice do I have? | 是啊 我有选择余地吗 |
[22:45] | You warned me to get my head on straight for this job, | 接这份工作时 你警告过我头脑要清醒 |
[22:48] | and I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[22:49] | You had Goldface ready to give us what we needed, | 本来金面人准备好给我们所需要的东西 |
[22:52] | and I blew it trying to get those guns off the street, | 但我为了不让枪支出现在大街上而搞砸了 |
[22:54] | and here we are. | 最终到了这地步 |
[22:56] | Barry, this is not your fault. | 巴里 这不是你的错 |
[22:59] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 就是 |
[23:01] | And you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[23:02] | If I wanna stop Cicada, I can’t be so precious | 假如我要阻止蝉 我不能吝惜 |
[23:04] | about getting the Flash’s hands dirty. | 弄脏闪电侠的手 |
[23:07] | Sometimes the ends justify the means. | 有时为达到目的 可以不择手段 |
[23:09] | I get that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[23:11] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们赶紧了断此事吧 |
[23:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[23:59] | Sorry, um, the door was unlocked. | 对不起 门没有上锁 |
[24:03] | I’m a reporter. I’m– | 我是一名记者 我… |
[24:05] | Uh, I’m looking for the owner, Robbie Byrne. | 我想找这里的房东 罗比·伯恩 |
[24:15] | I’m Robbie. | 我就是罗比 |
[24:27] | So… | 所以 |
[24:29] | what kind of story you writing? | 你要写什么类型的故事 |
[24:32] | It’s an investigative report about | 是一份调查报告 |
[24:37] | lead leaking into the water pipes | 关于在这附近出现 |
[24:39] | in this neighborhood. | 铅泄漏到水管的问题 |
[24:42] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah. Um, yeah. | 是 是的 |
[24:48] | And it would be, um, very helpful if you could answer | 如果可以的话 你回答几个问题 |
[24:50] | a few questions for me. | 将会很有帮助 |
[24:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:56] | But I haven’t noticed anything strange in the water. | 但我并没有发现水有什么问题 |
[25:00] | That’s the scary thing about lead. | 这就是铅的可怕之处 |
[25:01] | I mean, the first sign would probably be a trip | 若出现首发症状 可能就要 |
[25:03] | to the hospital. | 被送到医院了 |
[25:04] | Young children are especially susceptible. | 婴幼儿尤其易受感染 |
[25:08] | Do you have a daughter? | 你有一个女儿吗 |
[25:15] | I used to. | 我过去有 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这件事我很抱歉 |
[25:23] | And what about you? | 那你怎么样 |
[25:25] | Me? | 我 |
[25:27] | I’m feeling better than ever. | 我从来都没感觉这么好过 |
[25:29] | Well, lead poisoning can present itself | 铅中毒会以各种方式 |
[25:31] | in a variety of ways. | 呈现出来 |
[25:32] | Look, it’s late. | 听着 现在很晚了 |
[25:34] | And I’ve got to get to bed soon, so… | 我也准备去睡觉了 所以 |
[25:36] | Of course, Mr. Byrne. I understand. | 当然 伯恩先生 我明白 |
[25:38] | Um, I still have a few more questions. | 我还有一些问题 |
[25:41] | I mean, I could always come to your office tomorrow, | 我明天可以随时去办公室找你 |
[25:44] | if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[25:46] | Would you prefer I see you tomorrow, then? | 你愿意我明天见你吗 |
[25:51] | No. | 不 |
[25:55] | Let’s finish this now. | 我们现在就了结这事吧 |
[26:04] | Making tea? | 在泡茶吗 |
[26:06] | No, making an espresso | 不 在煮浓缩咖啡 |
[26:07] | because the mind needs more caffeine. | 因为我的头脑需要更多的咖啡因 |
[26:10] | Um, that’s just hot water. | 那只是热水 |
[26:12] | No, no, it– | 不 不 这 |
[26:15] | Nom de Dieu. | 该死的 |
[26:19] | Sherloque, you know that stuff your ex-wife said | 歇洛克 你知道你前妻说的话 |
[26:21] | isn’t true, right? | 不是真的 对吗 |
[26:23] | No, I’m destined to be alone. | 不 我注定孤独一生 |
[26:26] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -不 你不是 -我是的 |
[26:30] | Listen. | 听着 |
[26:31] | You treat love like it’s a mystery that can be solved. | 你把爱情看成是可以解开的谜团 |
[26:34] | But you can’t deduce your way to a happy ending. | 但是你不能推断出自己的结局是否幸福 |
[26:39] | You just have to let it come one step at a time | 你只需要让它一步一步来 |
[26:44] | and enjoy whatever step you’re in. | 享受你所处的每一阶段 |
[27:11] | Okay, listen up. | 好的 听好了 |
[27:13] | Get in, get out. | 进去 出来 |
[27:14] | Our guy on the inside said the place is empty, | 我们的人说里面空无一人 |
[27:16] | and you all have the code and the pass cards. | 你们都会有密码和通行证 |
[27:19] | Switch your weapons from stun | 将你们的武器从击晕 |
[27:21] | to meet your maker. | 转换到去见上帝 |
[27:23] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[27:26] | Go. | 走 |
[27:42] | Barry, let me check your rifle. | 巴里 让我检查一下你的步枪 |
[27:43] | I think it needs a new clip. | 我觉得它需要一个新的弹夹 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:46] | Left my phone in there. | 我好像把手机落在里面了 |
[27:47] | Can you check for me? | 可以帮我看一下吗 |
[27:47] | We gotta– | 我们要… |
[27:50] | – Clear. – Move, move, move. | -安全 -上上上 |
[27:51] | Ralph, there’s no phone, man. There’s– | 拉尔夫 手机不在这里 这有… |
[27:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:56] | What are you–Ralph! | 你在干什 拉尔夫 |
[27:58] | You’re right, Barry. | 你是对的 巴里 |
[27:59] | – Flash doesn’t have to do this. – What? | -闪电侠不必如此 -什么 |
[28:01] | But I can. | 但我能 |
[28:04] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[28:07] | Ralph, let me out! | 拉尔夫 让我出去 |
[28:09] | I can back you up, man! | 我可以支援你 |
[28:11] | Don’t go alone! | 别自己去 |
[28:13] | {\an4 | \frz3.244\move(342.52,176,308.18,168.373,37,1580)}保持干净 装货区 |
[28:13] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[28:15] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[28:17] | I can have your back, man! Don’t go alone! | 我能帮你 别一个人去 |
[28:28] | Where’s the Chemist? | 化学家在哪里 |
[28:29] | He said something about us leaving an orgy of evidence | 他说什么我们在卡车里留下了 |
[28:32] | in the truck. He’s handling it. | 一大票证据 他正在处理呢 |
[29:00] | All right, fan out and search. | 好了 分散开始搜索 |
[29:02] | Signal back when you find it. | 找到后发信号 |
[29:31] | Hey, anonymous criminal colleague, | 匿名的罪犯同伙 |
[29:34] | this is it. | 这就是了 |
[29:39] | Kind of overkill with the packaging. | 这包装有点过分了 |
[29:48] | Yo, this ain’t a library, man. | 这里不是图书馆 老兄 |
[29:50] | You wanna give me a hand? | 帮我搭把手啊 |
[29:52] | Yeah, how about two? | 好 给你两手怎么样 |
[29:57] | Sorry, not sorry, pal. | 对不起 也没对不起 老兄 |
[29:59] | This baby’s going to a hospital. | 这个宝宝得进医院 |
[30:01] | Honestly, I never liked you. | 说实话 我从没喜欢过你 |
[30:04] | Take this trash out to the truck for disposal. | 把这个垃圾带到卡车上处理掉 |
[30:08] | And his friend too. | 还有他的朋友 |
[30:10] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[30:13] | All right, let’s pack it up. | 好了 打包下 |
[30:15] | Chop-chop. | 动作快 |
[30:39] | Brick! | 砖头 |
[30:41] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[30:46] | Well, thank you, but for the record, | 谢谢 但声明一下 |
[30:47] | I meant throw the brick to me. | 我的意思是把砖头扔给我 |
[30:49] | I was trying to throw it to you. | 我是要扔给你啊 |
[30:53] | I see you couldn’t go through with it either. | 我看你也不能忍了 |
[30:56] | Not after I saw those little kids. | 在我看到那些小孩子之后 |
[30:58] | Carver’s in there with the printer. | 卡夫和打印机在里面呢 |
[30:59] | There’s a lot of guns. We don’t have any powers. | 他们有好多枪 我们没有任何超能力 |
[31:03] | But these do have a stun setting. | 但这东西有击晕选项 |
[31:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:14] | All in a day’s work, people. | 简直是家常便饭 各位 |
[31:17] | – Cover me! – Break, break, break! | -掩护我 -散开 散开 |
[31:19] | – Go! Watch it! – Go, go, go, go! | -走 小心 -走 走 走 |
[31:25] | – Where’d that come from? – I tripped. | -那是怎么回事 -我绊倒了 |
[31:29] | Let’s get that printer. | 咱们去拿打印机 |
[31:50] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[32:00] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[32:39] | I knew all that “Red Dead” would pay off. | 我就知道天天玩《荒野大镖客》会有帮助 |
[32:46] | Good help’s so hard to find. | 好帮手可真难找 |
[32:48] | Both of you, loading dock. Now. | 你俩 去码头 马上 |
[32:52] | Go. | 走 |
[33:01] | Good boys. | 好孩子 |
[33:03] | I was hoping you wouldn’t make Daddy use his belt. | 我还期望你们不需要让爸爸用到腰带呢 |
[33:08] | Since you obeyed me, | 既然你们听从了命令 |
[33:11] | I’m not gonna blow your arms off. | 我就不炸掉你们的胳臂了 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna kill you | 我要用更传统的方式 |
[33:15] | in a more traditional way. | 杀了你们 |
[33:19] | And I prom– | 我发誓… |
[33:28] | He really should have frisked us first. | 他真的应该先搜我们的身 |
[33:40] | See, that’s the thing– my gold… | 你也看到了 我的金子 |
[33:49] | It don’t just make me look pretty. | 不仅仅是装饰 |
[34:30] | All right, Goldie Hawn. Let’s do this. | 好吧 戈尔迪·霍恩 来开始吧 |
[34:35] | Since I’m going into the organ donor business, | 既然我要做器官捐献生意 |
[34:38] | you’ll be happy to know that your corpse is going to good cost | 你应该庆幸自己的尸体将拿来做善业 |
[34:43] | making me rich. | 让我发财 |
[34:50] | Hey! Why you so mad at him? | 你为什么对他发火 |
[34:54] | He’s not the one that made you fall for a fake backstory. | 又不是他用假背景故事骗了你 |
[35:00] | Goldface, huh? More like Fool’s Gold. | 金面人 更像是愚人金 |
[35:21] | Good thing he didn’t know this wasn’t loaded. | 好在他不知道这枪没有子弹 |
[35:31] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[35:34] | Yeah, and so are we. | 没错 我们也是 |
[35:36] | Thanks to you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:38] | The Chemist? | 化学家 |
[35:43] | Well, I, um– I should get going. | 我 我该走了 |
[35:46] | Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[35:55] | You didn’t have that bag when you came in here. | 你来这的时候可没有拿那个包 |
[36:43] | We’re gonna beat you. | 我们会赢的 |
[36:54] | Well, you got pretty banged up, | 你伤得很重 |
[36:56] | but your powers are already working their magic. | 但你的超能力已经发挥作用了 |
[36:58] | No signs of permanent damage. | 没用永久损伤的迹象 |
[37:00] | Guess the only real loss today was our mission. | 貌似今晚唯一损失就是我们的任务 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[37:03] | No, we’ll find another way to get the Field Generator. | 不 我们会找到其他办法找到场频信号发生器 |
[37:06] | And besides, we did have another win today. | 再说了 我们今天是赢了一场 |
[37:10] | We took down a powerful meta-human without our powers. | 我们没用超能力就打败了一个强大的超能力者 |
[37:13] | That’s a good reminder that even when Cicada dampens us, | 这告诉我们 即便蝉会抑制超能力 |
[37:15] | we have other ways to fight. | 我们还是有办法战斗 |
[37:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:23] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[37:30] | Dwyer’s gone. | 德怀尔不见了 |
[37:32] | I’ll get Iris. | 我去接爱瑞丝 |
[37:38] | – I got nothing in here. – Ditto upstairs. | -我这边什么都没有 -楼上也是 |
[37:40] | Yeah, there’s no evidence here | 没有任何证据 |
[37:41] | that points to where he went. | 表明他去了哪里 |
[37:42] | Did you find that device you needed? | 找到你需要的装置了吗 |
[37:47] | Maybe we don’t need it. | 或许我们不需要那个 |
[37:55] | I know how to give the cure to Cicada. | 我知道怎么给蝉注射解药了 |
[38:00] | I know his weakness. | 我知道他的弱点 |
[38:05] | Uh, pardon. | 打扰一下 |
[38:06] | – May I offer you a refill? – Oh, God. | -我可以为您续杯吗 -我的天 |
[38:07] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等等 |
[38:08] | I need to tell you something. Don’t be alarmed. | 我有事要告诉你 别紧张 |
[38:11] | I am not a stalker. I’m a detective. | 我不是个跟踪狂 我是个警探 |
[38:14] | This is how I knew all these facts about you. | 所以我知道你的情况 |
[38:17] | I deduced them. | 我推断出的 |
[38:20] | It’s immodest to say, but I happen to be quite good at it. | 这么说有点傲慢 但是我很擅长那个 |
[38:24] | – Prove it. – Pardon? | -证明一下 -什么 |
[38:27] | Show me. Do, um… | 证明给我看 |
[38:32] | Do that guy. | 推断那个男人 |
[38:36] | – Challenge accepted. – Great. | -接受挑战 -好极了 |
[38:39] | So if you look at the size of his drink, | 如果你看他饮料的大小 |
[38:43] | small relative to his body mass. | 相对于他的大块头太小了 |
[38:46] | And the hesitation but also the enjoyment with which | 又有犹豫又有喝饮料的 |
[38:49] | he consumes his beverage, it’s elementary. | 享受 这是基本的 |
[38:52] | This is a man who has a dairy allergy | 这是一个对乳制品过敏的人 |
[38:55] | but still prefers to drink milk lattes, | 却又喜欢牛奶拿铁 |
[38:58] | but not without consequence. | 但是不出意外 |
[38:59] | Oh, wait for it. And… | 等等看 |
[39:05] | – Oh. – Et voilà. | -噢 -你瞧 |
[39:07] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[39:09] | – You are really good at this. – What can I say? | -你很厉害啊 -我能说什么 |
[39:12] | It is a modest talent. But I must apologize for– | 是个谦卑的天赋 但是我得道歉 |
[39:16] | how do they say– creeping you out. | 怎么说的来着 把你吓到了 |
[39:18] | But if perhaps you would allow yourself to forgive me, | 但如果你能原谅我 |
[39:22] | then I could buy you a tea to make it up to you. | 我能请你喝杯茶来补偿你 |
[39:27] | Well, I have to go to work now. | 我要去上班了 |
[39:29] | – Ah, all right, no. – But–but I– | -好的 -但 但是我 |
[39:31] | – Yes, of course. – You can call me sometime. | -是的 -改天你可以给我打电话 |
[39:34] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:39] | Ah, merci. | 谢谢 |
[39:40] | I look forward to, um, sometime. | 我期待着 改天 |
[39:43] | – Me too. – Mm. So… | -我也是 -那 |
[39:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | – Oh, you all right? – Oh, gosh. | -你没事吧 -老天 |
[39:48] | I guess I should have started ballet | 我应该在三岁时 |
[39:49] | when I was three, right? | 就练芭蕾的 对吧 |
[39:51] | Of course, yes. | 当然 |
[39:52] | – Okay, bye. – Au revoir, Miss Adler. | -再见 -再会 艾德勒小姐 |
[39:58] | Ah, you’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[40:09] | You’re a meta. | 你是个超能力者 |
[40:15] | Computer on. | 电脑 开 |
[40:18] | Close Nora West-Allen file. | 关掉诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦文件 |
[40:20] | Open Cicada casework. | 打开蝉案例 |
[40:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:28] | He will not harm you. | 他不会伤害你 |
[40:43] | If your mission is successful, | 如果你的任务成功 |
[40:46] | your secret is safe. | 你的秘密就是安全的 |
[40:49] | And you and I are free to continue what we started. | 你和我可以继续我们的计划了 |