时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[00:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, we finally have our hands | 女士们先生们 我们终于做出了 |
[00:38] | on the meta-human cure. | 治愈超能力者的解药 |
[00:45] | Cool, cool. It’s not like I spent weeks | 大家都很酷 我在冻土带里待了几个星期 |
[00:47] | in the frozen tundra or anything. | 根本没什么大不了 |
[00:49] | No, no, no. I think that just people are | 不不不 我觉得大家只是在等待 |
[00:53] | waiting for the inevitable “But” | 这个如此重大的声明之后 |
[00:55] | that follows such a big statement. | 那个不可避免的”但是” |
[00:57] | Mmm, no, it’s done, and thanks to Caitlin, | 不 我说完了 多亏了凯特琳 |
[01:01] | we even have a way to deliver our silver bullet, | 我们甚至有办法发射我们的特效子弹 |
[01:04] | so no, no “Buts.” | 所以 没有”但是” |
[01:07] | I believe there is a big “But” coming. | 我相信有个很大的”但是”要来了 |
[01:08] | But we need to test the cure on a meta-human. | 但我们得在一个超能力者身上测试解药 |
[01:12] | There it is. | 这就来了 |
[01:13] | What we need is to save | 我们需要的是去拯救 |
[01:15] | the metas that Cicada is targeting | 那些蝉在追捕的超能力者 |
[01:16] | because he’s not gonna stop killing innocent people. | 因为他不会停止杀害无辜的人 |
[01:19] | – Is the cure dangerous? – Well, it’s an untested serum | -解药危险吗 -这是未经测试的血清 |
[01:22] | that alters biology on a cellular level, | 能在细胞水平上改变生物性能 |
[01:24] | so until we try it out on someone, | 所以在对某人试用之前 |
[01:26] | we have no way of knowing. | 我们无法知道 |
[01:27] | When we started working on the cure, | 在我们开始做解药的时候 |
[01:29] | we decided that it would always be a choice, not a weapon, | 决定了这永远是一种选择 而不是武器 |
[01:32] | so all we need is a volunteer. | 所以我们需要的只是一个志愿者 |
[01:34] | Well, there’s quite a conundrum, right? | 真是个难题 对吧 |
[01:36] | A meta-human volunteer | 只是需要一个超能力志愿者 |
[01:37] | when the meta-humans in this city | 但这个城市的超能力者 |
[01:38] | have been chased away by us or killed by Cicada | 要么被我们赶走 要么被蝉杀死 |
[01:40] | or incarcerated at Iron Heights Prison, so… | 要么被关在铁山监狱 所以… |
[01:43] | Nobody from either group is gonna volunteer. | 任何一类人都不会自愿 |
[01:46] | No, these criminals are not going to relinquish | 不 这些罪犯不会放弃 |
[01:48] | their powers, although… | 他们的超能力 但是… |
[01:49] | There’s gotta be somebody somewhere. | 一定有某处的某个人愿意 |
[01:51] | Yes, on another Earth. | 是的 在另一个地球上 |
[01:54] | Oh, I’ll call Harry, see if there’s anybody from Earth-2 | 我打给哈里 看看地球二上有没有人 |
[01:57] | -who wants to volunteer. – Yes. | -愿意当志愿者 -就这样 |
[01:58] | Not really what I was suggesting. | 我所建议的并非如此 |
[02:00] | Hold on, you don’t have to call Harry. | 等等 你不用找哈里了 |
[02:02] | Wait, why not? | 为什么不用了 |
[02:02] | Because there’s already a meta here from Earth-2, | 因为这里已经有一个来自地球二的超能力者 |
[02:06] | one who might not want his power… | 他可能不想要自己的超能力 |
[02:09] | although it might be pretty difficult to talk to him. | 尽管和他说话可能会很困难 |
[02:14] | King Shark | 鲨鱼王 |
[02:15] | you really think you can cure him? | 你们真的认为能治好他 |
[02:17] | That’s the idea. | 我们是这么想的 |
[02:18] | Oh, Lyla, this is, um… | 莱拉 这是… |
[02:21] | my daughter, Nora. | 我的女儿 诺拉 |
[02:23] | – Your daughter? – Yeah. | -你的女儿 -是的 |
[02:25] | – I’m from– – The future, I’m guessing. | -我来自… -我猜是未来 |
[02:28] | Weird, right? | 很奇怪 是吧 |
[02:29] | No weirder than waking up one day | 没有什么比某天醒来 |
[02:30] | to find out that your son used to be your daughter. | 发现你的儿子曾经是女儿更奇怪的了 |
[02:34] | So, why King Shark? | 为什么是鲨鱼王 |
[02:36] | Dark matter levels vary from meta-human to meta-human, | 超能力者们的暗物质水平各不相同 |
[02:39] | but Shay Lamden’s case is the most extreme we’ve seen, | 但沙伊·兰姆登是我们见过最极端的情况 |
[02:43] | so we think if we could reverse the effects of a high level | 所以我们认为如果能逆转像他这样 |
[02:45] | mutation like his… | 高水平的突变影响 |
[02:46] | You can help all meta-humans. | 就能帮助所有的超能力者 |
[02:49] | Look, we know King Shark has limited speech, | 我们知道鲨鱼王说话能力有限 |
[02:52] | but we’re wondering, could we try and talk to him? | 但我们想知道是否能和他谈谈 |
[02:56] | If we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna need his permission. | 如果我们要这么做 需要征得他的同意 |
[02:58] | Well, you’re in luck, Cisco. | 你走运了 西斯科 |
[03:00] | Lately, he’s been quite talkative. | 最近他倒是挺健谈的 |
[03:06] | Look at these pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[03:09] | So peaceful. | 真和谐 |
[03:12] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[03:15] | – So peaceful. – It is, isn’t it? | -真和谐 -对吧 |
[03:18] | You know, I never understood why Wally went there. | 我一直不明白沃利为什么去那里 |
[03:22] | – Now I do. – Well, it makes me wonder. | -现在懂了 -这令我很想知道 |
[03:24] | I mean, is my baby brother ever coming back from Tibet? | 我弟弟还会不会从西藏回来 |
[03:27] | Well, all I can say is that he is more at ease | 我只能说比起以前 |
[03:30] | than he has ever been. | 他现在更安逸自在 |
[03:33] | And if that means he wants to stay away from… | 如果这意味着他想要远离… |
[03:36] | the crazy that is Central City, | 中城这些不可思议的事 |
[03:38] | then, you know what? So be it. | 那就随他吧 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:42] | Well, I am glad that you’re back, Dad. | 我很高兴你回来了 老爸 |
[03:45] | We’re all glad that you’re back. | 我们都很高兴你回来了 |
[03:49] | Even Captain Singh is glad that you’re back. | 就连辛格队长都很高兴你回来了 |
[03:54] | – Wha– – I’ll get it. | -什… -我来 |
[03:55] | No, no, no. No, you will not. | 不不不 不行 |
[03:57] | You will not. | 不行 |
[03:58] | You have been on crying baby duty for far too long, Joe West. | 你已经照顾哭闹的宝宝很久了 乔·韦斯特 |
[04:03] | So happy you’re back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[04:04] | All right, all right. | 甜蜜够了 |
[04:08] | Are we ever gonna talk about this couch you bought? | 我们能不能讨论一下你买的这张沙发 |
[04:10] | Another day, Joe. Another day. | 改天吧 乔 改天吧 |
[04:13] | Very expensive. | 可贵了 |
[04:14] | I mean, it’s nice. Listen. | 但是很舒服 |
[04:15] | So, Cecile… | 塞西尔 |
[04:17] | Has brought me up to speed. | 把最近的事都跟我说了 |
[04:20] | Cicada– been very busy. | 蝉最近可没闲着啊 |
[04:24] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[04:27] | You know, Team Flash will figure out a way to beat him. | 闪电侠小队会想出办法打败他的 |
[04:31] | But Jonesy was helping him right under our nose, | 但是乔西在我们眼皮底下明着帮他 |
[04:35] | and that got me thinking, | 这让我想到 |
[04:37] | Cicada’s eluded capture for so long | 蝉已经逃避追捕很久了 |
[04:41] | that I’m thinking that | 我认为 |
[04:43] | he’s still getting help from somebody. | 还是有人在帮他 |
[04:48] | I want more coffee. | 我要再喝点咖啡 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna make some more coffee. | 我去多煮点咖啡 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I’ll bring you a fresh cup. | 我给你弄一杯新鲜的 |
[04:57] | Normally, we don’t bring in outside help | 一般情况下 我们不需要外界的帮助 |
[04:59] | but we got wind that the top ichthyologist in the country | 但是我们听说国内顶级的鱼类学家 |
[05:01] | was doing research on cases just like King Shark’s. | 正在研究像鲨鱼王这样的案例 |
[05:04] | Actually, I think you may know her. | 其实我想你们也许认识她 |
[05:07] | Dr. Lamden? | 兰姆登博士 |
[05:08] | You’re working for A.R.G.U.S. now? | 你现在替天眼会做事了吗 |
[05:10] | Couldn’t say no. And please, call me Tanya. | 难以拒绝他们 请叫我塔尼娅 |
[05:12] | What about Nautilus Laboratories? | 那鹦鹉螺实验室呢 |
[05:14] | Director Michaels offered me the opportunity | 麦考斯指挥官让我有机会 |
[05:16] | to work with another Shay Lamden, | 能研究另一位沙伊·兰姆登 |
[05:18] | one afflicted with the same dark matter anomaly | 他和我已故的丈夫一样 |
[05:20] | as my late husband, | 受到同一种暗物质异常的影响 |
[05:21] | only this Shay system was causing his neural pathways to regress. | 但是这位沙伊的身体系统导致其神经元退化 |
[05:26] | I’m teaching him how to communicate effectively. | 我在教他如何有效与人沟通 |
[05:28] | Are you saying his mind is becoming more shark-like? | 你是说他的大脑越来越接近鲨鱼的大脑了吗 |
[05:31] | It was, but not anymore. | 之前是的 但现在不是了 |
[05:33] | I stopped the regression of King Shark’s mind | 我利用一个刺激神经输出的大脑交互界面 |
[05:35] | using a cerebral interface that stimulates his neural outputs. | 阻止了鲨鱼王的大脑退化 |
[05:39] | I call it a telepathic crown. | 我把那叫做心电感应王冠 |
[05:41] | Kinda like the M.A.D. 2.0 we built. | 有点像我们做的麦德2.0 |
[05:44] | That’s brilliant. | 真是令人佩服 |
[05:45] | My husband, the Shay Lamden of Earth-1, | 我丈夫 就是地球一的沙伊·兰姆登 |
[05:48] | was a wonderful man. | 曾经是个优秀的人 |
[05:49] | Now, I have the chance to help another Earth’s Shay Lamden, | 现在我有机会帮助另一个地球的沙伊·兰姆登 |
[05:53] | by giving him back his human mind. | 使他恢复人类心智 |
[05:56] | And since Shay’s current state | 虽然沙伊目前的状态 |
[05:57] | requires him to be in the water more, | 要求他更多时间都待在水里 |
[06:00] | these earbuds allow me to hear him under water | 但这些耳机能让我听到他在水下的情况 |
[06:03] | and vice versa. | 他也能听到我这边 |
[06:04] | The telepathic crown allows Tanya to get through to King Shark | 心电感应王冠让塔尼娅能够接近鲨鱼王 |
[06:07] | and curb his violent behavior. | 并控制其暴力行为 |
[06:10] | Can we use the crown to talk to him? | 我们能用王冠和他交流吗 |
[06:12] | Yes, but why? | 可以 但是为什么呢 |
[06:15] | We think we can make him human again. | 我们也许能让他再次变回人类 |
[06:19] | It’s taken a lot of work, but we think we figured out a way | 我们花了不少功夫 但我们找到了办法 |
[06:21] | to transform dark matter-infused cells | 把暗物质聚合的细胞 |
[06:23] | back to their non-meta state. | 复原到非超能力状态 |
[06:24] | Now, all we need to do is test it, | 现在我们只需要测试一下 |
[06:26] | so we came looking for a volunteer. | 所以我们就来找志愿者了 |
[06:29] | That could really work? | 这真的能行吗 |
[06:31] | So, can we ask him? | 我们能问问他吗 |
[06:43] | Shay, a team from S.T.A.R. Labs is here. | 沙伊 有队尖端科研实验室的人来了 |
[06:47] | They have something you may want– | 他们可能有你想要的东西 |
[06:50] | a meta-cure for your condition. | 一个能治愈你情况的超能力解药 |
[06:54] | Trust me, their preliminary analysis | 相信我 他们初步分析的 |
[06:56] | on reversing meta-gene transfigurations | 扭转超能力基因变形结果 |
[06:59] | proves there is a strong chance it could work, | 证明有很大几率能起作用 |
[07:02] | especially in ichthyological prospects. | 尤其是鱼类形态上的 |
[07:06] | No, I’m not just showing off. | 不 我不是在卖弄 |
[07:09] | It’s their research. | 这是他们的研究 |
[07:11] | Shay has a wonderful sense of humor. | 沙伊有很强的幽默感 |
[07:14] | So, are we supposed to call him King Shark or Shay? | 那我们是该叫他鲨鱼王还是沙伊 |
[07:19] | Yes, I’m still here. Uh-huh. | 是的 我还在 |
[07:22] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:42] | You believe this cure could help? | 你认为这个解药能起作用吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:49] | Where do we begin? | 我们怎么开始 |
[07:58] | This is Agent Michaels. | 这里是麦考斯探员 |
[07:59] | I need every available soldier at the aquarium now! | 我需要所有待命士兵都到水族馆来 |
[08:05] | – Dad? – I’m fine. | -爸爸 -我没事 |
[08:13] | W-What was all that feedback? I thought he was under control. | 那反应是怎么回事 我以为他被控制住了 |
[08:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:17] | Nothing like that has ever happened before. | 这种事之前从没发生过 |
[08:19] | Maybe his neuroregression finally reached the point | 也许他的神经退化终于到了 |
[08:21] | where the crown could no longer affect him. | 王冠无法影响他的地步了 |
[08:24] | Shay could be lost forever. | 我们可能要永远失去沙伊了 |
[08:25] | No, no, no. We don’t know that. | 不不不 原由还没搞清楚呢 |
[08:27] | Why don’t you come to S.T.A.R. Labs with us. | 你不如和我们一起回尖端科研实验室 |
[08:28] | We can use the M.A.D. 2.0 to boost the crown’s efficiency. | 我们可以用麦德2.0增强王冠的效力 |
[08:31] | We need to find King Shark before he hurts anyone. | 我们得赶在鲨鱼王伤害别人之前找到他 |
[08:35] | A.R.G.U.S. backup protocols have been activated, | 天眼会的后备计划已经激活 |
[08:38] | but King Shark could be anywhere. | 但是鲨鱼王可能在任何地方 |
[08:39] | We’ll re-task the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 我们重新设定尖端实验室的卫星 |
[08:40] | to work in circuit with A.R.G.U.S. | 让其与天眼会的一同协作 |
[08:44] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[08:47] | Just wondering if we need to rethink | 只是在思考我们是否需要重新想想 |
[08:48] | how we’re going to catch him. | 怎样去抓住他 |
[08:52] | Stop, that did not happen. | 别说了 那种事不可能发生 |
[08:53] | Yes, it did. – | 确实发生了 |
[08:55] | Look, my lips went numb, and then they swelled up | 我的嘴唇开始麻木 然后肿胀了起来 |
[09:00] | so bad it looked like I had plastic surgery. | 情况之糟让我感觉像是做了整容手术 |
[09:03] | – What did Wally do? – He laughed, of course. | -沃利做了什么 -他当然是笑了起来 |
[09:05] | The baby laughed. | 小宝贝笑了 |
[09:07] | At least now I know I’m allergic to Szechuan peppers. | 至少我现在知道自己对四川辣椒过敏了 |
[09:11] | Dad, do you mind if I work here today, actually? | 爸爸 我今天可以留在这里工作吗 |
[09:14] | Might give us some time to catch up. | 也许能给我们些时间叙旧 |
[09:17] | Well, you know I’m never gonna turn that down, so… | 你知道我绝不会拒绝的 所以… |
[09:20] | Uh, but, Cecile tells me that you have | 但是 塞西尔告诉我你有了个 |
[09:24] | a fancy new office? | 全新的豪华办公室 |
[09:27] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just, you know, the plumbing | 是啊 但是那里的下水管道系统 |
[09:29] | is really lousy and I can’t have water | 非常烂 我总不能让水 |
[09:31] | dripping on my laptop, right? | 滴到我的电脑上 对吧 |
[09:33] | Well, hey, uh, the guy that expanded our guest bath– | 那个帮助我们改造客房浴室的人 |
[09:36] | he did a really great job and he’s really affordable. | 他活干得非常不错 而且也不贵 |
[09:38] | Let me give you his number. | 我给你他的电话 |
[09:39] | No, Dad, it’s fine, really. | 不了 爸爸 没事的 |
[09:41] | Iris, if you don’t take care of this quickly, | 爱瑞丝 如果你不尽早处理这事 |
[09:43] | it could snowball. | 麻烦就会越来越多 |
[09:44] | Here. Let me just send it to you. | 这里 我给你发过去 |
[09:47] | Okay, yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 好的 |
[09:48] | Actually, yeah, you know what? That’s a great idea. | 说实话 这是个好主意 |
[09:51] | Why don’t you send it to me and I’ll head over there | 你发给我 然后我现在就去那边 |
[09:52] | and see what I can do. | 看看有什么能做的 |
[09:55] | – Thanks, Dad. – Okay. | -谢谢爸爸 -好吧 |
[09:57] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:58] | Love you more. | 爱你更多 |
[10:01] | So, if we wanna boost the crown’s powers, | 所以 如果我们要增强王冠的能量 |
[10:03] | we gotta get it to talk to the M.A.D. 2.0. | 我们需要让它与麦德2.0进行沟通 |
[10:06] | What about a logarithmic code? | 用对数代码如何 |
[10:08] | Exactly. You see, this is why we need | 没错 看到没 这就是为什么 |
[10:11] | more scientists on the team. | 我们需要更多的科学家加入队伍 |
[10:14] | Shay tells me that all the time. | 沙伊总是跟我这么说 |
[10:15] | Well, the guy knows what he’s talking about. | 那家伙知道他在说什么 |
[10:18] | All right, so, why don’t you use | 好了 那么 不如你去用 |
[10:19] | my workstation, and I’ll get this going. | 我的工作台 然后我来启动这玩意 |
[10:25] | – Fascinating, right? – Yeah, it should be. | -很惊艳 对吧 -是啊 应该如此 |
[10:27] | It’s the merging of technology | 这是将科技 |
[10:29] | and human consciousness. | 与人类意识结合 |
[10:30] | And shark, but no, no, no. | 还有鲨鱼的 不是不是 |
[10:32] | I’m referring to your relationship with Shay Lamden. | 我指的是你与沙伊·兰姆登的关系 |
[10:35] | What do you mean, “Relationship”? | 你说的”关系”是指的什么 |
[10:38] | C’est clair. | 很明显啊 |
[10:39] | The way your posture relaxes when you’re speaking of him | 你一提起他 你形体放松的样子 |
[10:43] | and the way your voice modulates… | 还有你的声音的变化… |
[10:45] | – it suggests a familiarity… – Hm. | -体现出一种亲近感… -嗯 |
[10:48] | Or something more. | 或者是更近的关系 |
[10:51] | We’re both marine biologists, so we have a lot in common. | 我们都是海洋生物学家 所以有很多共同点 |
[10:54] | I guess you could say we’ve grown very close. | 我想你可以说我们走得挺近的 |
[10:58] | But he’s just my patient. | 但他只是我的患者 |
[10:59] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[11:01] | Look at that. We have liftoff. | 看看吧 我们有了突破 |
[11:04] | They are actually talking. You see? | 它们真的在对话 看见了没有 |
[11:06] | I knew these two crazy kids were gonna make it work. | 我就知道这两个疯狂的小东西能成功 |
[11:09] | They aren’t just synching up. | 它们不仅仅是在同步 |
[11:11] | The M.A.D. 2.0 is acting like an antennae, | 麦德2.0就像一个天线 |
[11:13] | amplifying the crown’s psychic signal | 把王冠的意识信号放大 |
[11:16] | beyond anything I could have imagined. | 完全超乎我的想象 |
[11:18] | We heard geek screaming. How are things going in here? | 我们听到极客的欢呼了 这边的情况如何 |
[11:20] | I just need to synch the helmet to my earbuds, | 我只需要把头盔与我的耳机同步 |
[11:22] | and we’re good to go. | 我们就可以开始了 |
[11:24] | Left that in the Cortex, | 我把它落在表层控制室了 |
[11:25] | in the main console, by the monitor to the left. | 在主控制台上 显示器的左边 |
[11:28] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[11:30] | Come with me. I’ll show you. | 跟我来 我指给你看 |
[11:32] | – Great work, Cisco. – Oh, well, takes a village. | -好样的西斯科 -是大家的功劳 |
[11:35] | But every village needs a genius | 不过大家也需要个天才 |
[11:36] | and that’s me, so thank you. | 那就是我 所以嘛 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Now we just have to find King Shark and talk him down. | 现在我们只需要找到鲨鱼王然后说服他 |
[11:41] | Why don’t we get the cure injector to Caitlin | 不如我们把解药注射器给凯特琳 |
[11:43] | and make sure it’s ready to go. | 并确保它可以随时使用 |
[11:44] | Well, remember, we gotta talk to him first. | 记住 我们得先和他沟通 |
[11:48] | Right. | 对 |
[11:49] | We got a hit on King Shark. He’s at the wharf. | 我们发现了鲨鱼王了 他在码头 |
[12:06] | Caitlin, are you sure he’s here? | 凯特琳 你确定他在那里吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, he’s there. | 他就在那 |
[12:11] | He’s heading straight right for you. | 他直冲着你过去了 |
[12:16] | Nora, you’re up. | 诺拉 该你了 |
[12:19] | Done. | 完成 |
[12:20] | Okay, systems are synched. | 系统已经同步 |
[12:22] | Shay? It’s me, Tanya. | 沙伊 是我 塔尼娅 |
[12:24] | These people are only here to help you. | 这些人是来想帮你的 |
[12:26] | Please listen to them. | 请你听听他们要说的 |
[12:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:33] | I think it’s working. | 我想它有效果了 |
[12:34] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[12:37] | Let’s ask him– | 我们问问他… |
[12:40] | Shay, stop! Please. | 沙伊 请你住手 |
[12:43] | Please. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 拜托你 我不知道他是怎么了 |
[12:49] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[13:17] | Guys, what’s happening? Where’s Shay? | 伙计们 发生了什么 沙伊呢 |
[13:29] | Shay? | 沙伊 |
[13:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:34] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[13:35] | Is Shay okay? | 沙伊没事吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah. He’s human again. | 他恢复成人形了 |
[13:52] | Where am I? Who are you? | 我在哪儿 你们是谁 |
[13:54] | – Hey, hey, hey. – No, enough! | -喂 -别动 够了 |
[13:56] | – Just get off me! – It’s okay. | -放开我 -没事的 |
[13:58] | They’re friends. | 他们都是朋友 |
[14:03] | Tanya. | 塔尼娅 |
[14:04] | Yeah, it’s… it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[14:09] | I’m…me? | 我是… 我吗 |
[14:12] | How? | 怎么弄的 |
[14:14] | We call it the cure. | 我们叫它解药 |
[14:16] | It’s a serum that suppresses dark matter in meta-humans. | 是一种血清 能抑制超能力者体内的暗物质 |
[14:20] | You’re the first person to take it. | 你是第一个接受的人 |
[14:21] | Well, except you didn’t take it. | 只是你并没有接受 |
[14:24] | We, um, we gave it to you. | 我们给你打进去的 |
[14:27] | My–my head is still swirling around. | 我的头还在天旋地转呢 |
[14:31] | Are you saying I’m human again? | 你们是说我又成为人类了吗 |
[14:34] | Forever? | 永远的吗 |
[14:36] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[14:38] | We developed a cure to work on the human part of a meta-human. | 我们开发了用于超能力者人类部分的解药 |
[14:41] | The animal part of your brain fought back a little bit. | 而你大脑中动物的部分还有些抗拒 |
[14:45] | There’s still some dark matter in your pituitary gland, | 你的脑下垂体中还有一些暗物质 |
[14:48] | but with this new data, we should be able to | 但有了这个新的数据 我们应该可以 |
[14:50] | address the cure and the next dose should be permanent. | 调整解药 下一剂就应该是永久性的了 |
[14:54] | Monsieur Lamden, I should introduce myself. | 兰姆登先生 我应该自我介绍一下 |
[14:56] | Sherloque Wells. You’ve probably heard of me. | 歇洛克·威尔斯 你可能听说过我 |
[14:58] | I have a question. I’ve been debating in my brain. | 我有个问题 一直在脑子里争辩 |
[15:01] | What drives the King Shark? | 到底是什么在主导鲨鱼王 |
[15:05] | Is it the shark, or is it the man? | 是鲨鱼呢还是人呢 |
[15:12] | If you’re asking should I be held accountable | 如果你问的是我是否应该 |
[15:14] | for my actions, my answer is simple. | 为我的行为负责 我的回答很简单 |
[15:18] | Yes, I should. | 是 我应该负责 |
[15:23] | I don’t remember how many people I hurt, | 我不记得我伤了多少人 |
[15:26] | or who, but that’s no excuse. | 或者伤了谁 但那不是借口 |
[15:29] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[15:31] | Fragments. Glimpses. | 一些片段 掠影 |
[15:34] | One day, I was a scientist. | 某一天 我还是名科学家 |
[15:35] | The next, I was trapped in that body | 接下来就被困在那具身体里 |
[15:36] | and everything felt heightened, | 所有的感官体验都提升了 |
[15:38] | like my emotions were on steroids. | 情绪就像打了激素一样 |
[15:41] | And the rage– there was so much rage. | 那股怒气 相当强大的愤怒 |
[15:45] | That makes sense. A shark’s amygdala triggers | 这说得通 当鲨鱼感受到袭击来临时 |
[15:46] | a huge emotional response when it feels attacked. | 它的杏仁核可以激发强烈的情绪反应 |
[15:49] | Perhaps that’s why you escaped today. | 也许这就是你今天逃走的原因 |
[15:51] | You were frightened. | 你受到惊吓了 |
[15:53] | I don’t know. Today felt different. | 我不知道 今天的感觉很不一样 |
[15:56] | I don’t remember much before I started using Tanya’s crown, | 用塔尼娅的王冠之前的事情我都记不太清 |
[16:00] | but since then, | 但从那以后 |
[16:01] | my mind and memory have been much clearer. | 我的思维和记忆变得更加清晰了 |
[16:04] | And I especially remember the kindness that you showed me. | 我尤其记得你对我的好 |
[16:16] | What– | 怎么 |
[16:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:23] | The dark matter in his system is replicating. | 他体内的暗物质在不断复制 |
[16:25] | Tanya, I’m sorry. | 塔尼娅 对不起 |
[16:40] | Shay, I’m sorry, but until this is over, | 沙伊 我很抱歉 但在问题解决之前 |
[16:42] | we can’t let you leave S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我们不能让你离开尖端科研实验室 |
[16:49] | Call me as soon as the cure | 准备给他第二次注射解药的时候 |
[16:50] | is ready to inject him a second time. | 你第一时间联系我 |
[16:52] | We have to know if this works. | 我们必须知道解药是否有效 |
[16:58] | – Barry? – Yeah? | -巴里 -什么事 |
[16:59] | When you said you wanted me to call you | 你说你想让我第一时间联系你 |
[17:00] | it was so that we could ask Shay | 是不是为了以便我们可以问沙伊 |
[17:03] | if he wants to take the cure, right? | 他是否愿意注射解药 对吗 |
[17:04] | – Caitlin– – ‘Cause you know, | -凯特琳 -因为你知道 |
[17:05] | out in the field, you didn’t really give him | 我们出勤的时候 你并没有给他 |
[17:07] | much of a choice. | 其他选择 |
[17:08] | But that was kinda hard to do | 但当你被鲨鱼王抓住的时候 |
[17:09] | when King Shark had you dead to rights. | 很难去做这种事 |
[17:11] | We had a way of communicating with him, | 我们本来有办法和他沟通的 |
[17:13] | and you barely gave that a shot. | 但你却不给我们机会去尝试 |
[17:14] | And we could have tried again. | 我们可以再试一次 |
[17:16] | I saved you, man. What did you want me to do? | 我救了你 老兄 你想要我怎么做 |
[17:18] | – Risk your life? – That’s not the point. | -拿你生命来冒险吗 -这不是重点 |
[17:20] | It should be. We’re a team. | 就应该是 我们是一个团队 |
[17:21] | We’re supposed to have each other’s backs. | 我们应该互相扶持 |
[17:23] | And we agreed, as a team, | 我们作为一个团队 达成了共识 |
[17:24] | to wait for his permission, but you didn’t even do that. | 等待他的许可 但你根本没有这样做 |
[17:26] | And look what happened. | 看看现在结局怎么样 |
[17:27] | You’re alive, | 你还活着 |
[17:28] | and Shay seems to like being human, | 沙伊看起来喜欢做人类 |
[17:31] | so that’s a win-win. | 所以这就是双赢了 |
[17:35] | Is that what you think a hero does? | 你认为这是超级英雄应该做的事情吗 |
[17:37] | Forces other people to do what you want them to do? | 强迫其他人去做你想让他们做的事情 |
[17:40] | He was gonna eat you, Cisco. | 他当时正准备吃掉你 西斯科 |
[17:44] | What was I supposed to do? | 你说我该怎么办 |
[17:45] | We agreed that the cure would never be used as a weapon. | 我们一致同意解药不能当作武器来利用 |
[17:50] | Tell me something. | 你告诉我 |
[17:52] | Did you change your mind in the moment, | 你是临时改变的主意 |
[17:55] | or was this always part of the plan? | 还是一直都打算这样做 |
[18:14] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[18:16] | I went by your office | 我路过你的办公室 |
[18:19] | to talk to you. | 想找你说话 |
[18:21] | Dad, look. I, um– | 老爸 我 |
[18:23] | Don’t. Don’t try it. | 别 别说这些 |
[18:25] | I heard about this crazy time loop you all got stuck in. | 我听说了你们被困在疯狂的时间轮回的事 |
[18:30] | Cisco and Nora told me | 西斯科和诺拉告诉我 |
[18:33] | what happened in every version, | 所有版本里发生的事情 |
[18:34] | and although I don’t remember any of them, | 尽管我什么都不记得 |
[18:37] | just knowing what did happen– | 单单知道发生了什么 |
[18:39] | You weren’t scared? | 你不害怕吗 |
[18:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:43] | I mean, I broke into Cicada’s home. | 我闯入蝉的家 |
[18:45] | Dad, I fought him. | 爸 我跟他对抗了 |
[18:48] | And as terrifying as that was, I mean, | 虽然当时很吓人 |
[18:51] | at least I could react to it, you know? | 但至少我可以作出反抗 |
[18:53] | But now–now that he knows who I am, | 但是现在 现在他知道我是谁 |
[18:55] | who my family is, | 我的家人是谁 |
[18:56] | I mean, he could show up at any moment. | 他随时都可能会出现 |
[18:59] | I just, I– | 我只是 我 |
[19:00] | I feel– | 我感觉 |
[19:01] | Powerless. | 无能为力 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I just– | 是的 我只是 |
[19:05] | I don’t know, I can’t go back there. | 我不知道 我不能回去那里 |
[19:09] | Okay, get up. | 好吧 起来 |
[19:12] | Dad, I just told you… | 老爸 我刚刚告诉过你 |
[19:13] | I don’t want to go back there, you know? | 我不想回去那里了 |
[19:15] | I’m not taking you there. | 我不是带你回那里 |
[19:18] | Then where? | 那么去哪里 |
[19:19] | Someplace where I can show you | 一个我可以证明 |
[19:21] | how powerful you really are. | 你有多强大的地方 |
[19:25] | Pack it up. Come on. | 收拾一下 快点 |
[19:34] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:36] | Don’t you know you shouldn’t | 你不知道不应该在别人 |
[19:37] | interrupt others while they’re brooding? | 感到焦虑的时候打扰他们吗 |
[19:39] | Trying to get my Oliver Queen on here. | 我正试着进入奥利弗·奎恩状态呢 |
[19:41] | I ran some more tests on Shay. | 我给沙伊做了检查 |
[19:43] | The reason he doesn’t remember anything that happened | 他完全不记得今早发生的事情 |
[19:45] | this morning is because he experienced a severe brain wave | 是因为他的大脑额叶遭受了 |
[19:48] | disruption in his frontal lobe. | 严重的脑电波破坏 |
[19:49] | That’s the feedback that we all heard. | 这是我们都听过的反馈 |
[19:52] | So, that’s why he snapped on us | 这就是他为什么像《大白鲨4:复仇》那样 |
[19:54] | like it was “Jaws: The Revenge”? | 攻击我们吗 |
[19:56] | A frontal lobe that compromised would of course | 如此受损的大脑额叶当然会 |
[19:58] | result in lack of control over emotions and judgment. | 引发情绪和判断力的失控 |
[20:02] | So you think maybe the crown might have done this? | 你认为这也许是王冠导致的吗 |
[20:05] | No, that’s the thing. The crown is not the problem. | 不 这就是关键 问题不在于王冠 |
[20:08] | The way the neurotransmitters work in this device | 这个装置中神经递质的传输方式 |
[20:10] | never would have caused that. | 绝对不会导致这种问题 |
[20:11] | So what you’re saying is | 所以你是说 |
[20:12] | the telepathic crown was working the whole time? | 这个心电感应王冠一直在运行 |
[20:14] | Yes, so that begs the question, | 是的 这就引出了一个问题 |
[20:16] | what caused King Shark to go berserk? | 是什么让鲨鱼王变得狂暴 |
[20:19] | Guys, hey. | 各位 |
[20:22] | I just wanted to apologize for earlier. | 我想为之前的事情道歉 |
[20:27] | I was definitely too harsh. | 我确实太过分了 |
[20:42] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[20:49] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[20:57] | Hello, Flash. | 你好 闪电侠 |
[21:06] | Cisco’s cerebral scan is clear. | 西斯科的脑部扫描没有问题 |
[21:08] | Mine is as well. We are both back to normal. | 我的也没有 我们都恢复正常了 |
[21:10] | No more strings on us. | 我们不再受到控制了 |
[21:12] | Killer Frost says she’s sorry for that ice blast. | 冰霜杀手说她很抱歉用了冰霜攻击 |
[21:14] | That was Grodd, too. | 那也是因为古鲁德 |
[21:15] | Now she’s ready for some payback. | 现在她准备好要反击了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[21:18] | Do we have a 20 on our Simian Svengali? | 找到我们的猿猴版斯文加利的位置了吗 |
[21:20] | Data and company are working on it, | 联合数据正在搜查中 |
[21:22] | but Grodd’s psychic abilities are helping him conceal his location, | 但是古鲁德在用通灵能力隐藏自己的位置 |
[21:25] | so he could be anywhere by now. | 他现在可能在任何地方 |
[21:27] | I thought every square inch of A.R.G.U.S. | 我以为天眼会的每个角落都要 |
[21:29] | was supposed to be power dampened 24 hours a day. | 确保二十四小时抑制超能力 |
[21:32] | It is. | 是这样 |
[21:33] | Then how does an 800-pound gorilla escape? | 那么一只800磅重的大猩猩是怎样逃跑的 |
[21:36] | Let me show you. | 我来展示给你看吧 |
[21:38] | I went through our security footage. | 我查看了我们的监控录像 |
[21:41] | This is from the night of May 22nd, 2018. | 这是2018年3月22日晚上的录像 |
[21:44] | – That’s the night– – Of the Enlightenment. | -那是… -大悟之道那晚 |
[21:47] | DeVoe’s dark matter wave took down all tech | 迪沃的暗物质波毁坏了周围 |
[21:49] | in the surrounding areas. | 所有设备 |
[21:51] | Luckily, our generators kicked in. | 幸运的是我们的发电机启动了 |
[21:53] | – But not for a second. – One second. | -但是用了一秒钟 -一秒钟 |
[21:55] | That’s all Grodd needed | 就足够让古鲁德用 |
[21:56] | to psychically implant instructions in a guard. | 精神能力向一名守卫下令 |
[21:58] | Instructions to secretly shut down | 指使他偷偷关掉 |
[22:00] | the power dampeners in his cell, | 牢房中的超能力抑制器 |
[22:02] | and find out any other information he needed to know. | 并找到他需要知道的其它所有信息 |
[22:04] | So that’s why King Shark flipped out? | 这就是为什么鲨鱼王失控了吗 |
[22:06] | Because Grodd was trying to mind control him? | 因为古鲁德在控制他的大脑 |
[22:08] | Likely as a distraction. | 可能只是为了分散注意力 |
[22:10] | Grodd’s only ever controlled human minds before. | 古鲁德以前只控制过人类大脑 |
[22:13] | He must have had a hard time controlling King Shark | 他一定很难控制鲨鱼王 |
[22:14] | because of the animal part of his brain. | 因为他的大脑中有动物部分 |
[22:16] | So King Shark was trying to resist Grodd’s iron will? | 鲨鱼王在试图抵抗古鲁德的钢铁意志吗 |
[22:21] | Respect. | 真敬佩他 |
[22:22] | If Grodd’s had his powers for a year, | 如果古鲁德在这一年里都有超能力 |
[22:24] | why wait until now to escape? | 他为什么等到现在才逃跑 |
[22:26] | It’s probably no coincidence that the first thing he did | 他第一件事就是偷走心电感应王冠 |
[22:28] | was steal the telepathic crown. | 也许不是巧合 |
[22:30] | Tanya did say she’s been working on the crown for a while. | 塔尼娅说她研究这顶王冠很长时间了 |
[22:32] | Grodd probably knew this was his perfect opportunity. | 古鲁德可能知道这是他最好的机会 |
[22:35] | And it was thanks to our tech. | 因为我们的装备 这确实是最好的机会 |
[22:37] | All right, well, now that Grodd has the crown, | 现在古鲁德拿到了王冠 |
[22:39] | what’s gonna happen when he uses it? | 如果他使用它的话会发生什么 |
[22:41] | It’ll amplify his mental abilities a thousand-fold. | 会让他的精神能力增强千倍 |
[22:44] | Instead of just being able to mind control a few people at a time… | 这样他就不仅能同时控制几个人的大脑 |
[22:49] | He’ll be able to control the whole city. | 他能控制整座城市 |
[23:01] | Forgive me. I’m intruding. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[23:05] | Or am I? | 也许没有 |
[23:07] | I see him out there and I see you in here in the shadows. | 我看到他在那边 而你在这边的阴影里 |
[23:11] | Why is that, I wonder? | 我好奇这是为什么 |
[23:12] | Can you blame me? | 你能责怪我吗 |
[23:14] | You saw his hand transform. | 你看到他手部的变形了 |
[23:15] | Yes, right. “Shark Week!” | 看到了 就像《孤岛鲨魂》 |
[23:19] | Not something you see every day, but no, | 不是每天都能见到的景象 但是 |
[23:21] | I thought your hesitation occurred | 我想你的犹豫 |
[23:24] | before that moment, not after. | 之前就出现了 而不是后来 |
[23:26] | It was a slight hesitation, but it was there nonetheless. | 只是很细微的犹豫 但不管怎么说它出现了 |
[23:30] | Again, why do you think that is? | 那么 你为什么这么想呢 |
[23:33] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[23:34] | No? Well, perhaps I could be so bold as to offer | 不知道 那我就大胆地推测一下 |
[23:38] | a suggestion that it is not the hand | 或许你害怕的 |
[23:41] | of which you were frightened, but rather, | 不是那只手 而是 |
[23:43] | it was seeing the face | 看到那张 |
[23:46] | of the man that you love. | 你爱的男人的脸 |
[23:48] | I don’t love Shay. We’re friends. | 我不爱沙伊 我们是朋友 |
[23:52] | All right, well, let’s take a look at that too, shall we? | 那好 我们顺便谈谈这个吧 |
[23:54] | So this is a friend from another Earth, | 所以他是你在另一个地球上的朋友 |
[23:57] | for whom you left a high-paying job | 为了他 你放弃高薪工作 |
[23:59] | and for whom you have dedicated | 为了他 |
[24:00] | every waking moment of your life trying to help. | 你无时无刻不想着给他帮忙 |
[24:02] | It doesn’t quite add up. | 这说不通 |
[24:04] | I can’t love Shay. | 我不能爱沙伊 |
[24:07] | He’s my dead husband’s doppelganger from Earth-2. | 他是我地球二上逝世丈夫的二重身 |
[24:11] | How crazy would I have to be to fall in love with him? | 我爱上他的话 那不是太疯狂了吗 |
[24:14] | No crazier than marrying the same woman | 与五个不同地球上的同一个女人结婚 |
[24:16] | from five different Earths… | 也同样疯狂… |
[24:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:19] | I’m very good at marrying people, | 我很能结婚 |
[24:21] | but not so great at staying married. | 但不太能维持婚姻 |
[24:23] | Along the way, though, | 但是这一路以来 |
[24:24] | on these countless Earths and countless doppelgangers, | 在不同的地球上 遇见不同的二重身 |
[24:28] | I learned there is one thing | 我发现我们在某一方面 |
[24:30] | that makes all of us unique. | 总是独一无二的 |
[24:33] | And if that | 如果 |
[24:36] | is what you fell in love with, well then, | 你爱上的是独一无二的那部分 |
[24:40] | perhaps a face doesn’t matter that much. | 或许一张脸就不那么重要了 |
[24:58] | You missed a beautiful sunset earlier. | 你错过了一场美丽的日落 |
[25:01] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[25:03] | – It’s my favorite time of day. – Mine, too. | -那是我一天最喜欢的时刻 -我也是 |
[25:06] | I almost forgot what one looked like. | 我差点忘记日落是什么样子了 |
[25:09] | Did you know sharks are colorblind? | 你知道鲨鱼是色盲吗 |
[25:12] | When I was King Shark, my world was dull and gray. | 变成鲨鱼王的日子里 我的世界黯淡无光 |
[25:19] | And then I met you, and everything changed. | 直到我遇见你 一切都变了 |
[25:25] | I thought you were avoiding me. | 我觉得你在逃避我 |
[25:28] | I was, but not anymore. | 过去是 现在不是了 |
[25:33] | Tanya, are you disappointed in me now that I’m– | 塔尼娅 你对我失望吗 现在我… |
[25:36] | No, not at all. | 一点都不失望 |
[25:42] | They say every sunset is unique. | 他们说每个日落都是独特的 |
[25:47] | Do you think that’s true? | 你觉得是真的吗 |
[25:50] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[26:10] | Dad, this is not going to work. | 爸爸 这样不行的 |
[26:12] | You haven’t even tried it yet. | 你连试都没试过 |
[26:14] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[26:15] | I’m supposed to take out my frustrations on that bag | 我应该朝那沙包发泄不满 |
[26:17] | and somehow get over it, but it’s not that easy. | 然后不再去想它 但这没那么简单 |
[26:20] | To confront what ails you? | 面对让你烦恼的东西吗 |
[26:21] | No, it’s not. It’s hard. | 的确不简单 非常难 |
[26:23] | I had to go all the way across the world to do it. | 我跨了半个地球才做到 |
[26:25] | Are you talking about Tibet? | 你是说西藏那次吗 |
[26:28] | I thought you went there to see Wally. | 我以为你是为了见沃利 |
[26:29] | I did, but that’s not the only reason I went. | 是的 但不全是因为这个 |
[26:31] | I went there to heal. | 我去那里治愈自己 |
[26:33] | Is that why you were gone for so long? | 所以你才去那么久的吗 |
[26:35] | Wally convinced me to come east with the baby. | 沃利劝我带着孩子去东方 |
[26:38] | He said it would help me repair my mind, | 他说有助于我舒缓身心 |
[26:40] | my body, restore this old soul of mine. | 找回我原本的灵魂 |
[26:43] | So with Cecile’s blessing, | 所以塞西尔同意后 |
[26:45] | that’s what I did. | 我就去了 |
[26:48] | And did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[26:49] | I bent, baby girl. | 我能屈能伸 宝贝 |
[26:52] | But Cicada ain’t going to break me. | 但蝉无法打败我 |
[26:55] | Ain’t going to break you either. | 他也无法打败你 |
[26:56] | Come on. | 加油 |
[27:00] | Come on, Iris. Show Cicada what you got. | 加油 爱瑞丝 让蝉瞧瞧你的厉害 |
[27:07] | Break him, Iris. | 打败他 爱瑞丝 |
[27:14] | Break him! | 打败他 |
[27:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[27:28] | Our fuzzy friend is crawling up the Broome Belfry. | 我们毛茸茸的家伙爬上布鲁姆钟楼了 |
[27:31] | What is it with him and that tower? | 他去塔上干什么 |
[27:32] | ‘Cause it’s at the exact epicenter of the city… | 因为塔就在市中心… |
[27:34] | Making it the perfect place to broadcast from. | 是广播的最佳地点 |
[27:36] | He’s going to use the crown. | 他要用王冠 |
[27:38] | And get inside everyone’s head in the city. | 侵入这城市里所有人的思想 |
[27:49] | Hear your master, Humans. | 听好了 人类 你们主人要说话了 |
[27:52] | Soon, you will only know my will– | 很快 你们就只会听从我的意志… |
[27:56] | the will of Grodd! | 我古鲁德的意志 |
[28:04] | How long before everyone’s under Grodd’s mind control? | 古鲁德需要多久来控制所有人的思想 |
[28:07] | A few minutes, maybe less. | 几分钟 可能更短 |
[28:09] | We need to dismantle that crown and get it away from him. | 我们必须把那王冠从他头上卸下来 |
[28:11] | I can try talking to him. | 我可以试着跟他说话 |
[28:12] | He’s always had a sweet spot for me. | 他总对我比较温柔 |
[28:13] | – Good. – The hell you will. | -太好了 -想得美 |
[28:14] | Nope, Killer Frost is gonna be a hard sell on that one. | 不行 冰霜杀手肯定不会同意 |
[28:17] | We’re immune to his mind control, right, | 我们对他的大脑控制有免疫 对吗 |
[28:18] | because we’re speedsters? | 因为我们是极速者 |
[28:20] | No. | 没这回事 |
[28:22] | Okay, the Flash Museum just straight up got a lot of stuff wrong. | 好吧 闪电侠博物馆里有太多东西都错了 |
[28:25] | Wait, but do you have any extra anti-mind control headsets lying around? | 等等 你还有抗大脑控制的头带吗 |
[28:28] | There’s a few in the workshop, | 工作室里还有几个 |
[28:29] | but it didn’t work so well last time. | 但是上次它们不怎么起作用 |
[28:31] | Yeah, but now there’s two of us. | 没错 但是现在有我和诺拉两个人 |
[28:32] | I need you to run at him as fast as you can | 我需要你以最快的速度朝他跑去 |
[28:34] | – without reversing time. – Okay. | -但不要让时间倒转 -好的 |
[28:36] | – That’ll get his attention. – What are you gonna do? | -那样能得到他的注意 -那你要做什么 |
[28:38] | An old trick. | 一个老伎俩 |
[29:11] | Get the crown! | 去拿王冠 |
[29:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:33] | We can’t move. | 我们动不了了 |
[29:33] | The mental dampeners are working, | 内心活动缓冲器起作用了 |
[29:35] | but Grodd’s too strong. | 但是古鲁德太强了 |
[29:37] | I’m trying to hack into the crown, but Grodd won’t let me. | 我在尝试黑进王冠里 但是古鲁德在阻止 |
[29:39] | He’s gonna kill them. | 他会杀了他们的 |
[29:40] | Not if you turn me back. | 如果你能把我变回去就不会 |
[29:43] | I can stop Grodd. | 我能阻止古鲁德 |
[29:45] | He can’t read my mind…at least, | 他无法读我的心 |
[29:46] | not when I’m a shark. | 至少在我是鲨鱼的时候他做不到 |
[29:49] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[29:50] | I mean, if we accelerate the cell cycle, | 也许可以 如果我们能加快细胞循环 |
[29:52] | do something that will prompt a return | 做些什么来促进细胞 |
[29:54] | to the dark matter cellular form. | 回到暗物质的形态 |
[29:55] | Right, right, perhaps a vibration or a jolt, right? | 对啊 比如振动或者撞击 对吗 |
[29:58] | Yes, if it was strong enough, | 如果足够强烈 是可以的 |
[30:00] | but there would be permanent consequences. | 但是会有不可更改的后果 |
[30:02] | If we re-saturate your meta-genic cells, | 如果我们重新让你的超能基因细胞达到饱和 |
[30:04] | that will eliminate the possibility | 它们就没有可能 |
[30:05] | for you to transform them back into human cells. | 再被转变为人类细胞了 |
[30:08] | He won’t be able to use the cure. | 解药将会对他无效了 |
[30:11] | Shay, if you agree to this, | 沙伊 如果你同意这么做 |
[30:15] | you’ll never be human again. | 你将永远无法变回人类 |
[30:16] | Tanya, I can save Flash, the people of this city, you, | 塔尼娅 我能救闪电侠 市民 还有你 |
[30:19] | and make up for some of the horrible things I’ve done. | 补偿我做过的一些糟糕的事情 |
[30:21] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[30:25] | I’m afraid of losing you. | 我害怕失去你 |
[30:27] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[30:31] | Well, is there anyone in this room that can provide a vibrational jolt? | 好的 咱这谁能提供振动撞击 |
[30:35] | I’m doing it. | 我来搞定 |
[31:11] | My mind grows. | 我的思维正在壮大 |
[31:14] | Soon, Grodd will rule this city, | 很快 古鲁德将会控制这个城市 |
[31:19] | this world. | 这个世界 |
[31:21] | And you… | 而你 |
[31:22] | gone forever. | 将会永远消失 |
[31:32] | King Shark? | 鲨鱼王 |
[31:36] | King Shark wants you gone! | 鲨鱼王要把你干掉 |
[33:16] | Oh, no. | 哦 不好 |
[33:21] | Guys, King Shark’s not moving. | 伙计们 鲨鱼王动不了了 |
[33:23] | When a shark is turned upside down, | 当鲨鱼被翻个时 |
[33:24] | it enters tonic immobility. | 会进入紧张性静止状态 |
[33:26] | He’s in a state of paralysis. | 他处在瘫痪的状态 |
[33:28] | How do we wake him up? | 我们怎么弄醒他 |
[33:29] | Don’t sharks have electroreceptor organs | 鲨鱼不是有电感接受器官吗 |
[33:31] | called ampullae of Lorenzini? | 叫做洛仑兹壶腹 |
[33:32] | It’s how they detect electromagnetic fields, right? | 被它们用来探测电磁场 对吗 |
[33:35] | Yes, it’s how they navigate. | 对 它们就是这样定位导航的 |
[33:36] | And it will also attract electricity, right? | 它也能够吸引电流 对吗 |
[33:39] | So if we can get enough electricity to him, we can… | 如果我们给他足够强的电流 就能 |
[33:42] | – Electrify his ass back up. – Electrify his ass right up. | -把他电翻过身 -把他电得翻身朝上 |
[33:44] | – Barry! – Yeah, we heard. | -巴里 -我们听见了 |
[33:47] | Time for another old trick. | 该使另一个老伎俩了 |
[34:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:43] | – Yes! – Yes! | -搞定 -太棒了 |
[34:59] | Nothing to it. | 小意思 |
[35:02] | Long live the king. | 鲨鱼王万岁 |
[35:14] | I know Grodd almost turned all of our brains into scrambled eggs, | 我知道古鲁德几乎把所有人的脑子都搅乱了 |
[35:17] | but that Kaiju battle was the stuff of dreams. | 但是那场怪兽之战真是棒呆了 |
[35:21] | Seriously, way better than anything | 说真的 比我在闪电侠博物馆 |
[35:23] | I read in The Flash Museum. | 读到的任何东西都棒 |
[35:24] | Now that Grodd is safely locked up, | 现在古鲁德已经被安全关押了 |
[35:26] | what’s stopping him from getting out again? | 怎样阻止他再逃出来 |
[35:29] | A medically-induced coma, | 他进入了诱导性昏迷 |
[35:31] | one safely administered by Caitlin | 由凯特琳和天眼会的一名医务人员 |
[35:33] | and the A.R.G.U.S. medical staff. | 共同安全地执行 |
[35:34] | Exposure to the crown kickstarted | 暴露于王冠之下刺激古鲁德的控制能力 |
[35:37] | Grodd’s mental abilities into high gear. | 进入更强的层次 |
[35:38] | They’re growing even now. | 他们现在还在增长 |
[35:39] | Fortunately, I realized that if Grodd’s brain remains inactive, | 万幸 我意识到让古鲁德的大脑不再活跃 |
[35:43] | he can’t access his mental powers. | 他就无法使用他的控制能力 |
[35:45] | Add in newly-enhanced AI power dampeners | 加入了全新升级版人工智能阻尼器 |
[35:47] | that upgrade to keep up with Grodd’s power. | 更能适配于古鲁德不断增长的能力 |
[35:49] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 不用谢 |
[35:52] | Anything it takes to keep the city safe. | 为保城市安全在所不辞 |
[35:54] | Speaking of keeping the city safe, | 提到保护城市这件事 |
[35:55] | we couldn’t have done this without Shay. | 这次还真是多亏了沙伊 |
[35:57] | How’d you guys convince him to turn back into King Shark? | 你们是如何劝说他变回鲨鱼王形态的 |
[36:01] | We didn’t. | 我们没有劝他 |
[36:03] | He volunteered. | 是他自愿的 |
[36:04] | And you can never turn him back into a human? | 他现在永远都不能变回人类了吗 |
[36:07] | I don’t think so. | 应该是不能了 |
[36:08] | So he’s gonna stay King Shark forever? | 那他将永远是鲨鱼王形态吗 |
[36:22] | Well, the good guys won once again, | 又是一场正义的胜利 |
[36:27] | and yet you do not seem like you’re really celebrating. | 你的脸上可没洋溢着胜利的喜悦 |
[36:30] | Why that is? | 怎么了 |
[36:31] | After all that’s happened today, | 今天经历了这么多事 |
[36:34] | I just wonder how it will effect– | 不知道这会不会影响 |
[36:37] | Your relationship? | 你们的感情生活吗 |
[36:38] | Well, that’s a big question, I must admit. | 不得不承认 这可是个大问题了 |
[36:41] | But you know what? | 但我相信 |
[36:43] | You will figure it out, both of you, together. | 你们会解决的 你们两个共克难关 |
[36:46] | If so, we’ll have you to thank. | 真是这样 可就得感谢你了 |
[36:49] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – Me especially. | -不 不 不 不 -特别是我 |
[36:51] | No, no, no. I did nothing. | 不 不 不 功劳不在我 |
[36:52] | No, you’re right, I did help quite a bit. | 也是 你说的对 我确实帮了点忙 |
[36:54] | The point here is simply this, | 道理其实很简单 |
[36:55] | and that is that whether it’s man or shark or… | 不论他是人还是鲨鱼还是 |
[37:00] | man-shark, | 鲨鱼人 |
[37:02] | the heart wants what the heart wants. | 真心亘古不变 |
[37:07] | And so, you must be open to that. | 你也得接受这颗真心 |
[37:10] | Sounds like you’ve solved life’s greatest mystery. | 看来你已经解开了人生的一大难题 |
[37:14] | Well, that’s what I do. | 解决难题是我的职责 |
[37:17] | If so, | 如果真是这样 |
[37:20] | I hope one day, you find what you’re looking for too– | 我希望有一天你也能找到心之所属 |
[37:24] | maybe in another doppelganger. | 也许是另一个二重身 |
[37:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:34] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打搅你们了 |
[37:40] | Tanya, you look sad. | 塔尼娅 你很难过的样子 |
[37:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:47] | We found each other today, | 我们如今找到了彼此 |
[37:49] | and now that connection is– | 我们之间的联系却 |
[37:51] | Still here. | 没有断 |
[37:55] | Shay, what you did– | 沙伊 你所做的一切 |
[37:58] | I would do it again for you, my love. | 为了你我的选择不会改变 我的爱人 |
[38:31] | Time to bend. | 该能屈能伸了 |
[38:47] | King Shark versus Gorilla Grodd? | 鲨鱼王大战大猩猩古鲁德 |
[38:49] | Are you kidding me? I missed that? | 逗我呢 我错过了这么场好戏 |
[39:01] | Are you sure you don’t want something a bit more grown up? | 你能不能吃点成年人吃的东西 |
[39:05] | Um, you take that back. | 把你这话收回去 |
[39:08] | This snack is a delicacy no matter how old you are. | 不论多大岁数吃这个零食都是种享受 |
[39:11] | Guys, hey. | 伙计们 |
[39:12] | I just–Swedish Fish? | 我是来… 瑞士鱼软糖 |
[39:14] | I love those. | 我也爱吃这个 |
[39:18] | look, I know today has been crazy, | 我知道今天大家都不容易 |
[39:21] | and I just wanted to make sure that we’re good, | 我还是想缓和下我们之间的关系 |
[39:24] | I know Grodd made you blast me in the face | 我知道是古鲁德逼你用震波攻击我 |
[39:26] | but I also know I kinda deserved it– | 我也知道是我自己活该 |
[39:29] | same with being ice blasted. | 被冰霜攻击的时候也是我活该 |
[39:30] | I shouldn’t have used the cure as a weapon | 我不应该把解药当成武器 |
[39:33] | and forced it on King Shark. | 强行注射在鲨鱼王身上 |
[39:35] | I promise it won’t happen again. | 我保证不会再发生同样的事 |
[39:41] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[39:44] | Goober. | 傻瓜 |
[39:46] | And we know something good did come out of today. | 我们今天还是有些收获的 |
[39:49] | We know the meta-human cure works. | 超能力者的解药奏效了 |
[39:51] | And now we can use it to help all of the metas | 可以用解药帮助不止中城以内 |
[39:54] | in Central City and beyond. | 所有的超能力者了 |
[39:57] | Maybe we start with Cicada. | 先用解药帮助蝉吧 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[40:03] | I know, I just– | 我知道很荒唐 我只是 |
[40:06] | people can surprise you. | 每个人都可能会带来惊喜 |
[40:08] | Today definitely reminded me that. | 今天发生的一切让我更加重视这一点 |
[40:09] | And like you’ve been saying, everybody deserves a choice | 像你经常说的那样 每个人都应该有 |
[40:12] | to be whoever they want to be– | 选择自己人生道路的机会 |
[40:15] | that includes our enemies. | 这也包括我们的敌人在内 |
[40:18] | I think we should offer the cure to Cicada. | 我们应该给蝉一份解药 |