时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Something went wrong. | 出现了差错 |
[00:12] | We got Dwyer. We gave him the cure. | 我们找到了德怀尔 我们给了他解药 |
[00:14] | This should all be over. | 这明明应该结束了 |
[00:16] | But another Cicada showed up, | 但是另一个蝉却出现了 |
[00:18] | took Dwyer and the dagger. | 带走了德怀尔和匕首 |
[00:21] | Thawne! Did you hear what I said? | 斯旺 你有在听我说话吗 |
[00:23] | Another Cicada showed up. | 另一个蝉出现了 |
[00:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:31] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[00:33] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[00:37] | You said manipulating the timeline would stop Cicada. | 你说操纵时间线可以阻止蝉 |
[00:40] | You said you knew what you were doing! | 你说你知道自己在干什么 |
[00:43] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[00:46] | I was very wrong. | 我完全错了 |
[00:49] | What do we do? What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办 我们现在该怎么办 |
[00:53] | I can’t help you anymore… | 我无法再帮助你了 |
[00:55] | little runner. | 小极速者 |
[00:57] | What? | 什么 |
[00:58] | You have to help me. | 你必须得帮助我 |
[01:04] | It’s too late. | 一切都太晚了 |
[01:06] | No. | 不 |
[01:07] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[01:09] | You–you have to help! | 你 你必须帮助我 |
[01:12] | There is only one thing left to do. | 剩下能做的事只有一件 |
[01:16] | Tell your father. | 告诉你爸爸 |
[01:22] | You tell your father everything. | 你告诉他一切事情 |
[01:42] | Your lung’s healing. | 你的肺部还在愈合 |
[01:44] | It’ll take a while for you to get | 等你恢复全部体力 |
[01:46] | the rest of your strength back, | 还需要一段时间 |
[01:47] | but don’t worry. | 但不必担心 |
[01:50] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾好你的 |
[01:52] | Like you took care of me. | 就像你以前照顾我一样 |
[01:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:15] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[02:19] | Hi, Uncle Orlin. | 你好 奥林叔叔 |
[02:21] | But you were– | 但你是 |
[02:22] | A ten-year-old girl in a coma? | 一个昏迷的十岁女孩 |
[02:25] | Eventually, that girl at the hospital wakes up. | 最终 那个医院里的女孩醒过来了 |
[02:28] | She grows older, | 她慢慢长大 |
[02:30] | and she becomes me. | 然后她成为了我 |
[02:32] | You’re from the future, like Flash’s daughter. | 你来自未来 就像闪电侠的女儿那样 |
[02:37] | I came back here to work with you again. | 我回来是为了和你再次合作 |
[02:41] | And I remember everything you taught me, Uncle Orlin. | 我记得你教过我的所有东西 奥林叔叔 |
[02:45] | Now, get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[02:49] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[02:53] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[02:56] | No one will find you while I’m gone. | 我离开的期间 没有人能找到你 |
[02:58] | There’s noodles in the pantry if you’re hungry. | 如果你饿了 储藏柜里有面条 |
[03:01] | And ice cream. | 还有冰淇淋 |
[03:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:10] | To take care of something important. | 去处理一些重要的事情 |
[03:14] | When I get back… | 等我回来时 |
[03:18] | We’re gonna figure out how you get your powers back. | 我们一起想办法如何恢复你的超能力 |
[03:32] | 医疗 中心 | |
[03:32] | And Dr. Ambres never talked about | 安布勒斯医生从来没有提起过 |
[03:34] | her relationship with Orlin Dwyer? | 她和奥林·德怀尔之间的关系吗 |
[03:36] | She never really talked about anything. | 她平时也不怎么说话 |
[03:38] | After her fiancé died, | 自从她的未婚夫去世后 |
[03:39] | she wasn’t quite the same. | 她就变得跟以前不太一样 |
[03:41] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[03:42] | Angry. Withdrawn. | 愤怒 沉默寡言 |
[03:45] | Only time she seemed happy | 她唯一看起来高兴是在 |
[03:46] | was when she was with that girl in the coma. | 和那个昏迷的女孩一起的时候 |
[03:48] | Can you think of anything that might help us find Dwyer? | 你能想到什么可以帮助我们找到德怀尔吗 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 我很抱歉 警探 |
[03:56] | Okay, if you come up with anything, | 好吧 你如果想到什么 |
[03:59] | would you give me a call, please? | 请打给我 好吗 |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:04] | Somebody’s gotta know something. | 肯定有人知道点什么 |
[04:06] | Everyone we’ve talked to is telling the truth. | 我们找过的人说的都是实话 |
[04:09] | I think Ambres was the only one working with Dwyer. | 我认为安布勒斯是唯一一个和德怀尔合作的人 |
[04:11] | Well, look, we’ll pore over the files at CCPD. | 我们回中城警局再仔细看一下档案 |
[04:13] | Maybe we missed something. | 也许我们漏了些什么 |
[04:15] | We’ll let you know if we come up with anything, all right? | 如果我们有发现 会通知你们的 |
[04:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:23] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[04:26] | don’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[04:28] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[04:30] | We’ve hit walls before, though. | 但是我们以前也碰过壁 |
[04:33] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[04:48] | All right. | 好 |
[04:50] | Nora West-Allen, let’s see what we have here. | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 来看看你有什么秘密 |
[04:54] | Boring. Boring. Boring. | 无趣 无趣 无趣 |
[04:57] | Banality. Boring. Boring. | 依然无趣 无趣 无趣 |
[05:00] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[05:02] | I know you’re working with someone, but no names. | 我知道你有同伙 却没有名字 |
[05:08] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[05:11] | Cortex isn’t gonna clean itself, you know. | 表层是不会自动清理干净的 |
[05:17] | Oh, nice table. Liking the new digs. | 桌子不错嘛 在享受新装备 |
[05:20] | Well, technically, they’re old digs, | 严格来说 这些是以前的东西 |
[05:22] | but I guess there is an upside to remodeling after an attack. | 看来在遇袭后 好的一面是可以重新装修 |
[05:25] | Did you guys find anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[05:26] | Well, I put out an article, | 我发布了一篇文章 |
[05:27] | but none of my readers have seen Dwyer | 但我所有的读者都没有见过德怀尔 |
[05:28] | or this new Cicada. | 或是这个新的蝉 |
[05:30] | I talked to Earl Cox, all my contacts… | 我找过厄尔·考克斯和我所有的线人 |
[05:32] | nothing. | 毫无线索 |
[05:32] | How long till the satellite can scan for dark matter? | 卫星还有多久能扫描暗物质 |
[05:34] | How about now? | 现在就可以 |
[05:36] | Well, if this new Cicada even has traceable dark matter. | 前提是这个新蝉身上有可追踪的暗物质才行 |
[05:40] | I mean, we’ve seen Cicada numéro deux do things | 我们见过蝉二代做过一些 |
[05:42] | that we’ve not seen before, right? | 我们没见过的事 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I mean, he can dampen powers, | 是的 他能抑制超能力 |
[05:45] | he can control the dagger just like Dwyer, | 他能像德怀尔一样控制那把匕首 |
[05:47] | but it’s– I don’t know, it’s also like… | 但 我不确定 又像是… |
[05:49] | Like he could take control of us. | 像是他还能控制我们 |
[05:52] | Let’s hope Caitlin can figure that out at the Tannhauser site | 希望凯特琳能在唐怀瑟站点查出个究竟 |
[05:54] | while we figure out where he is. | 同时我们要找出他的下落 |
[05:57] | 翻译实验室档案馆 已侦测到11578 | |
[06:00] | We got a Starchives asset in Kolins Woods. | 科林斯森林实验室档案馆有物品发出警报 |
[06:01] | 实验室档案馆物品 已侦测到11578 科林斯森林 | |
[06:03] | Starchives? What is this? | 实验室档案馆是什么 |
[06:04] | Well, it’s a place where we house everything Flash related– | 那是我们存放所有和闪电侠相关物品的地方 |
[06:07] | prototypes, super suits– | 模型 超级战衣 |
[06:08] | I mean, everything since day one. | 从第一天开始的所有东西 |
[06:10] | Okay, and the alarm is going off because… | 警报响了 是因为… |
[06:11] | Because somebody just stole something from us. | 因为有人刚刚偷了我们的东西 |
[06:15] | Something really, really, not good. | 一件非常危险的东西 |
[06:24] | You guys at the Starchives yet? | 你们到实验室档案馆了没 |
[06:26] | We just got here. | 我们刚到 |
[06:28] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有破门而入的迹象 |
[06:29] | Or overhead lighting, apparently. | 显然也没有顶灯照明 |
[06:32] | Pretty sure that’s a vacuum. | 天花板上肯定是个吸尘器 |
[06:33] | Okay, keep looking! | 继续检查 |
[06:36] | Remind me again what we’re looking for? | 再和我说一次 我们在找什么 |
[06:38] | Uh, it’s like a huge round glass bubble. | 就像一个巨大的圆形玻璃气泡 |
[06:43] | You mean like that? | 你是说那个吗 |
[06:48] | – Yeah– We found it! – We found it! | -没错 我们找到了 -我们找到了 |
[06:50] | Thawne’s Time Sphere? Are you sure? | 斯旺的时间球 你确定吗 |
[06:52] | – What do you mean “Am I sure?” – Pretty sure. | -什么叫做”我确定吗” -非常肯定 |
[06:54] | I’m looking right at it, why? | 它就在我眼前 为什么这么问 |
[06:58] | ‘Cause we’re looking right at it too. | 因为它也在我们眼前 |
[07:05] | So it’s here and in the Starchives at the same time? | 时间球同时出现在这里和实验室档案馆里吗 |
[07:10] | Somebody stole the plans and made a duplicate? | 有人偷走了构造图 然后造了一个复制品吗 |
[07:12] | Not exactly. | 不好说 |
[07:13] | Guys, cue up Operation: Shazam. | 各位 准备行动 开始同步分析 |
[07:19] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[07:27] | One scratch on two different Time Spheres. | 两个时间球都有一个同样的刮痕 |
[07:30] | Or one scratch on one Time Sphere. | 或是同一个时间球上有同一个刮痕 |
[07:32] | That’s impossible… unless– | 这是不可能的 除非 |
[07:35] | Unless it’s the same one. | 除非它们是同一个 |
[07:36] | It is the same one. | 的确是同一个 |
[07:38] | This is our Time Sphere. | 这就是我们的时间球 |
[07:40] | Which shows up here at the same time | 出现在这里 而同一时间 |
[07:42] | that someone who looks like Cicada kidnaps Orlin Dwyer. | 一个类似蝉的人掳走了奥林·德怀尔 |
[07:45] | It’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[07:46] | So whoever kidnapped Dwyer– | 所以无论是谁掳走了德怀 |
[07:48] | Is the Cicada from the future. | 他是来自未来的蝉 |
[08:28] | You move, I shoot. | 你再动 我就开枪 |
[08:45] | That was dumb. | 愚蠢的举动 |
[09:15] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他对吧 |
[09:16] | The other Cicada. | 另外一个蝉 |
[09:18] | Guy didn’t know what hit him. | 他不知道打中他的是什么 |
[09:19] | You said he was after a cold case file? | 你说他在找一件悬案的文档 |
[09:21] | – Are any of them digitized? – Not yet. | -这些文档有存入电脑吗 -还没 |
[09:23] | But the only way to figure out what’s missing | 但唯一能找出不见文档的办法 |
[09:25] | is to see what’s still here. | 就是看看剩下的有什么 |
[09:28] | I mean… | 我… |
[09:29] | I could help with that. | 我可以帮忙找 |
[09:32] | All right, everybody. Clear out. | 好了 大家都出去吧 |
[09:34] | CSI needs this scene. | 鉴证员要调查现场 |
[09:38] | Hey, by the way, | 话说 |
[09:39] | this might not be our only lead. | 这也许是我们唯一的线索 |
[09:41] | Do you remember that Time Sphere that we built for Thawne? | 你记得我们帮斯旺做的时间球吗 |
[09:44] | That big hamster ball thing? | 那个巨大的仓鼠球吗 |
[09:46] | Someone stole one in the future to come here. | 有人在未来偷了一个来到这里 |
[09:49] | For what, our-our Cicada copycat? | 为了什么 我们那个蝉的模仿者吗 |
[09:52] | It makes sense. | 符合逻辑 |
[09:53] | I can’t even believe I just said that. | 我不敢相信我刚说了这话 |
[09:56] | – Okay, son, you’re on. – Yup. | -好了 儿子 该你了 -好 |
[10:01] | Okay, I went through everything. | 好 我查看了所有文档 |
[10:02] | There was indeed one file missing. | 确实有一个文件失踪 |
[10:05] | And it’s–thank you-it is from 2017. | 那是 谢谢 2017年的 |
[10:10] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[10:11] | All right, I’ll do some digging, | 好的 我去调查下 |
[10:12] | see why this was so important, | 看看这案子到底为何如此重要 |
[10:14] | they had to cut a hole in the wall. | 他们要在墙上凿个洞来偷它 |
[10:15] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[10:23] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想要这么做吗 |
[10:25] | I mean, this is a big deal. | 我是说 这可是件大事 |
[10:27] | Like, “Not Penny’s boat” knd of big deal. | 就像是”不是佩妮的船”那样的大事 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | Kamilla Hwang, you and I are officially… | 卡米拉·黄 你和我正式… |
[10:41] | “In a Relationship.” | “交往中” |
[10:43] | – Social media official! – What! | -社交媒体正式公布 -是吧 |
[10:47] | Larry, my usual. | 拉里 照旧 |
[10:49] | It’s Jason. | 我叫杰森 |
[10:51] | Ralph! What’s, um– | 拉尔夫 怎么… |
[10:54] | what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[10:55] | Same as you | 和你一样 |
[10:56] | taking a break from saving the old world. | 从拯救世界中休息一下 |
[10:59] | Look at you two. | 看看你俩 |
[11:00] | Young love. | 年轻的情侣 |
[11:02] | So, uh, K-Dawg, when you gonna meet the group? | 那么 小卡 你什么时候见见团队 |
[11:05] | Uh, the group? | 团队 |
[11:06] | Yeah, the squad, the team. The gang. | 是啊 小队 队伍 团伙 |
[11:09] | Uh, hey, we’re actually in the middle of a date here. | 我们这里正在约会之中呢 |
[11:11] | Actually, we’re at the end of a date, babe. | 其实我们的约会刚结束了 宝贝 |
[11:13] | – I have that gig. – Oh, right. | -我有那个活要去 -对对 |
[11:15] | Your Easter thing. You have to go. | 你复活节那事 你得走了 |
[11:16] | – She has to go. – Oh, uh, Cisco? | -她得走了 -西斯科 |
[11:18] | I’m supposed to tell you that Barry wanted to talk to you. | 我是来告诉你巴里想和你谈谈 |
[11:23] | Probably could’ve texted that. | 或许应该直接发个短信 |
[11:24] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 应该啊 |
[11:27] | Okay, well, Easter Bunny photos | 好吧 复活节兔子的照片 |
[11:29] | aren’t gonna take themselves. | 不会自己凭空出现 |
[11:30] | It’s kind of a bottom-of-the-barrel photography gig, | 这个是比较低端的摄影师工作 |
[11:32] | but gotta start somewhere, right? | 但你总得从某个地方开始 对吧 |
[11:34] | – Totally. – Anywhere but here. | -完全没错 -除了这里哪里都行 |
[11:35] | – Why don’t I walk you out? – Oh, okay. | -不如我送你出去吧 -好的 |
[11:49] | Damn it, Larry! | 该死的 拉瑞 |
[11:50] | Still Jason! | 我还是叫杰森 |
[11:57] | Voilà, voilà, voilà. | 看呀 看呀 看呀 |
[12:00] | Let’s see what we have here. | 我们来看看这里是什么 |
[12:04] | Thawne’s Time Sphere. | 斯旺的时间球 |
[12:06] | What are you doing, Sherloque? | 你在做什么 歇洛克 |
[12:10] | Well, I’m pursuing a new lead | 我在追寻一个新的线索 |
[12:13] | to identify the mystery Cicada. | 找出这个神秘的蝉的身份 |
[12:16] | Well, if you needed information about the Time Sphere, | 如果你需要关于时间球的信息 |
[12:17] | you could’ve just asked. | 开口问就是了 |
[12:18] | That’s right, but memory can be deceiving. | 是没错 但是记忆可能会有误差 |
[12:22] | Especially for a regular human. | 尤其是对于普通人类来说 |
[12:25] | No, I prefer a primary source. | 不 我更喜欢源头信息 |
[12:29] | And this new lead, | 那这个新线索 |
[12:30] | were you pursuing it last night too? | 你昨晚是不是也在追 |
[12:33] | – That’s right. – And all last weekend? | -没错 -还有整个上周末 |
[12:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:36] | I am working very hard to get… | 我很努力的想要找… |
[12:39] | to get what I want. | 找到我想要的 |
[12:59] | Joe traced the file that our new Cicada took. | 乔查到了新蝉拿走的文件 |
[13:01] | There was a meta attack here two years ago. | 两年前发生了一个超能力者袭击案 |
[13:03] | Two people died, and the meta was never ID’d. | 两个人死了 但超能力者身份一直不明 |
[13:05] | So this new Cicada might be going after this meta? | 所以这个新蝉也许在找这个超能力者 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:10] | What do I vibe? | 让我震波什么 |
[13:11] | Well, we’re not exactly sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[13:12] | All the street cameras were destroyed by the explosion. | 所有街头摄像机都被爆炸摧毁了 |
[13:15] | The original ATM was too fried to recover any data. | 原本的取款机坏到无法提取数据 |
[13:19] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[13:21] | Well, I’m out. | 那我走了 |
[13:22] | I can’t vibe a crime scene that does not exist. | 我没法震波一个不存在的犯罪现场 |
[13:25] | Literally does not exist. | 字面意义上的不存在 |
[13:26] | I mean, even this ATM is, like, brand-spanking-new. | 即便是这个取款机 也是全新的 |
[13:31] | But this concrete isn’t. | 但这墙壁不是 |
[13:32] | It still has scorch marks on it. | 上边还有烧焦的痕迹 |
[13:35] | Hold this. | 帮我拿着 |
[13:45] | Sweetie! You forgot your ATM card. | 亲爱的 你忘了你的银行卡 |
[13:57] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[13:58] | The victims. | 受害者们 |
[14:02] | They were Grace Gibbons’ parents. | 他们是格蕾丝·吉本斯的父母 |
[14:06] | In Grace’s mindscape, she saw herself as Cicada. | 在格蕾丝的脑中 她把自己看做蝉 |
[14:09] | And another Cicada shows up targeting her parents’ killer. | 然后另一个蝉出现找寻她父母的杀手 |
[14:13] | It has to be her. | 肯定是她了 |
[14:15] | The new Cicada is Grace Gibbons. | 新蝉是格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[14:17] | From the future. | 从未来而来 |
[14:22] | Time travel sucks. | 时间旅行真讨厌 |
[14:34] | Grace, what’s wrong? | 格蕾丝 出什么事了 |
[14:39] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:44] | It’s your parents’ murder file? | 你父母的谋杀档案 |
[14:46] | Do you see what they did? | 你看到他们做了些什么吗 |
[14:49] | Nothing! | 什么都没做 |
[14:50] | Three witnesses saw a woman in a hoodie | 三个证人看到一个穿着兜帽衫的女人 |
[14:52] | leave the scene, but did Central City’s finest | 离开现场 但是中城警局精英们 |
[14:54] | put out a search party or an APB? | 有没有派出搜查队或是通缉令呢 |
[14:56] | No. They thought it sounded like a job for the Flash. | 没有 他们觉得这是闪电侠的活 |
[15:03] | Look at this debris from the scene. | 你看这个现场留下的残骸 |
[15:05] | Looks like a chemical burn. | 像是化学灼烧形成的 |
[15:08] | It’s not a chemical burn. | 不是化学灼伤 |
[15:11] | It’s charred dark matter residue. | 这是烧焦的暗物质残留 |
[15:15] | We can track the meta who left it. | 我们可以查到是哪个超能力者留下的 |
[15:17] | How? | 怎么查 |
[15:20] | I can’t track an exact real time location, | 我没法查到准确的实时位置 |
[15:22] | but I can get close. | 但可以很接近 |
[15:27] | Found her. | 找到她了 |
[15:34] | Grace, what are you doing? | 格蕾丝 你在干什么 |
[15:38] | In the time I’m from, their plague spreads | 在我们那个时代 他们的瘟疫 |
[15:40] | across the world, unchecked, unabated. | 传遍了全世界 势不可挡 |
[15:43] | But now that I’m here with you, | 但如今我回到现在跟你一起 |
[15:46] | we can change that. | 我们能改变局面 |
[15:48] | And the mission can succeed. | 成功完成任务 |
[15:51] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[15:52] | Ours. | 我们的任务 |
[15:54] | To kill every last meta-human. | 杀死所有超能力者 |
[15:58] | Starting with the rat bastard who killed my parents. | 就从那个杀害我父母的混蛋开始 |
[16:15] | So, Cicada II is really Grace from the future, | 那么 第二代蝉就是未来的格蕾丝 |
[16:18] | and she’s trying to get revenge on the meta | 她想找那个杀害她父母的超能力者复仇 |
[16:20] | that murdered her parents and that killer meta is here? | 而那个超能力杀手就在这里吗 |
[16:23] | Cisco saw the last PIN that was entered into the ATM. | 西斯科看到了取款机最后输入的个人识别密码 |
[16:25] | The card belongs to Vickie and John Bolen. | 卡的主人是薇琪·博兰和约翰·博兰 |
[16:27] | We already went by their house, | 我们已经去过他们家了 |
[16:29] | and a neighbor said they were having a party here. | 一个邻居说他们在开派对 |
[16:30] | Um, I think this is them. | 应该就是那两个人 |
[16:32] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[16:34] | Detective Joe West, we’re from CCPD. | 乔·韦斯特侦探 中城警局 |
[16:36] | Are you Mr. John Bolen? | 你是约翰·博兰先生吗 |
[16:39] | I am. How can I help you? | 是的 有什么事吗 |
[16:40] | What’s going on? Oh. | 怎么了 |
[16:42] | Sorry to be rude, | 不好意思 |
[16:43] | but we’re in the middle of a party. | 我们在开派对 |
[16:44] | This won’t take long. Um… | 不会耽误太久 |
[16:46] | Do you remember using an ATM on Kingswell and 42nd | 你记得自己在2017年5月4号使用过 |
[16:50] | around May 4th, 2017? | 金斯维尔街和42街路口的自动取款机吗 |
[16:52] | There was an explosion that day. | 那天发生了一场爆炸 |
[16:54] | We think a meta-human might have been involved. | 我们认为这事涉及一位超能力者 |
[16:57] | Hon, why don’t you and Alice start gathering | 亲爱的 你和爱丽丝去把孩子们叫到一块 |
[16:58] | the kids for a team photo? | 拍张合照吧 |
[17:00] | I’ll talk to the nice officers. | 我来跟这些警官谈 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:07] | I can’t believe you found me after all this time. | 事情过去这么久了 你们竟然还能找到我 |
[17:09] | We’d just like to know what happened that day. | 我们想知道那天发生了什么 |
[17:12] | Did you blow up that ATM? | 你引爆了自动取款机吗 |
[17:13] | I-it all happened so fast. | 我… 事情发生得太快了 |
[17:15] | I touched the machine, | 我碰到了机器 |
[17:16] | and it was like something turned on in me. | 然后我就感觉体内好像有什么被激活了 |
[17:19] | You hyper-accelerated the molecules in the ATM, | 你极大地加速了取款机里的分子运动 |
[17:21] | causing a violent chain reaction. | 造成了剧烈的链式反应 |
[17:24] | I just know I saw sparks and ran. | 我只记得我看到火苗就跑了 |
[17:26] | Then I heard this explosion | 然后就听到了爆炸声 |
[17:27] | and money was flying everywhere. | 钱飞得到处都是 |
[17:29] | It looked like I was trying to rob the bank. | 看上去就像我在抢银行 |
[17:31] | I was too afraid to go back. | 我不敢回去 |
[17:34] | At least no one got hurt. | 至少没人受伤 |
[17:37] | Mrs. Bolen, we have reason to believe | 博兰女士 我们有理由相信 |
[17:40] | a killer is targeting you. | 有人想杀你 |
[17:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:43] | It’s because of your… abilities. | 因为你的… 超能力 |
[17:46] | Listen, we’d like to put you in federal protection | 我们希望你能接受联邦政府的保护 |
[17:49] | to keep your family safe. | 来保证你家人的安全 |
[17:51] | And what would I tell my husband? | 那我要怎么跟我丈夫说 |
[17:52] | Or my daughter? | 还有我女儿 |
[17:53] | “Hey, sorry, Mommy has powers.” | “抱歉 妈妈有超能力” |
[17:55] | We all have to leave our lives behind. | 我们都不得不放弃现在的正常生活 |
[17:57] | They don’t know about your powers? | 他们不知道你的超能力吗 |
[17:59] | Of course not. No one does. | 当然不知道 没人知道 |
[18:01] | You think I’m proud of this? | 你觉得我很为此骄傲吗 |
[18:03] | I think they have a right to know the truth. | 我觉得他们有权利知道事实 |
[18:04] | They’re your family. | 他们是你的家人 |
[18:08] | And who the hell do you think you are, | 你们又算什么人 |
[18:09] | telling me what to do? | 需要你们教我怎么做吗 |
[18:10] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里都不去 |
[18:12] | That’s final. | 话说完了 |
[18:14] | Please leave. | 请离开吧 |
[18:19] | She’s not safe. We’re staying put. | 她处境危险 我们留下观察 |
[18:28] | I got your text. What’s the emergency? | 我收到你的信息了 什么急事 |
[18:29] | Okay. Listen to me very carefully. | 好 仔细听我说 |
[18:31] | I took a break from serial killer kidnapper madness | 我暂时不去管连环杀手绑架犯的案子 |
[18:34] | to do something awesome. | 去做了一件了不起的事情 |
[18:36] | So I decided on a new career path. | 我有了新的职业规划 |
[18:38] | Photography was always my passion, | 我一直对摄影感兴趣 |
[18:40] | and I figured why not make it my job? | 我就想 那我为什么不做摄影工作呢 |
[18:41] | These are great, Kamilla. | 照片拍得很好 卡米拉 |
[18:43] | I Peter Parker’d her. | 我对她有了蜘蛛侠式启发 |
[18:45] | Dibs, sidebar. | 德比 我们私谈 |
[18:46] | Sidebar? | 私谈 |
[18:47] | Sidebar, now! | 对 私谈 快点 |
[18:51] | You have, uh… Peter Parker’d her. | 你对她有了… 蜘蛛侠式启发 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I mean, Kamilla is a great photographer | 我的意思是 卡米拉既然摄影这么厉害 |
[18:57] | and I thought she could start taking some pictures for Iris, | 我想她可以给爱瑞丝做摄影工作 |
[19:00] | and then maybe she’d start to come around S.T.A.R. Labs. | 这样她可能就会常来尖端实验室 |
[19:02] | I don’t know, if we’re lucky, get bitten | 运气好的话 她也许会被 |
[19:03] | by something radioactive. | 什么放射性的东西咬上一口 |
[19:05] | Become, like, a Spider-Person. | 变成个什么蜘蛛人 |
[19:06] | So, while you thought, did it occur to you | 你这么想的时候 有没有意识到 |
[19:09] | that no one asked you to do this? | 根本没人叫你这么干 |
[19:13] | You don’t think she’d make a good Spider-Person? | 你觉得她当不了蜘蛛人吗 |
[19:17] | You listen to me and you listen good, | 你给我认真听好了 |
[19:19] | you turkey on stilts. | 你这个跳梁小丑 |
[19:20] | It is not your job | 不需要你多管闲事 |
[19:22] | to get my girlfriend on the team! | 把我女朋友弄进团队里 |
[19:25] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, you two! | -伙计们 -两位好 |
[19:27] | You guys are getting along in there, I see that. | 我看见你俩在里面聊得挺开心 |
[19:29] | What’s going on? | 啥事啊 |
[19:30] | Your friend Iris was actually | 你的朋友爱瑞丝 |
[19:32] | just giving me a photography gig. | 给我找了一份摄影的活 |
[19:33] | Well, it’s small, but Kamilla has agreed to shoot | 是件小差事 不过卡米拉答应 |
[19:37] | the Fairway parade for the “Citizen” this weekend. | 在这周末的航路游行里为《中城市民》拍摄 |
[19:40] | Shut the front door. | 不是吧 |
[19:42] | That is unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[19:45] | Congrats. That’s amazing. | 恭喜 这太棒了 |
[19:47] | Hey, why don’t you and I go, uh, drink and celebrate? | 我俩何不去喝点东西庆祝一下 |
[19:49] | Oh, sure. Um, I will text you later. | 当然好 我迟些发信息给你 |
[19:51] | Yes, that sounds great. Thank you. | 那太棒了 谢谢 |
[19:53] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -是的 |
[19:58] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:01] | Bonjour, Eobard Thawne. | 你好 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[20:05] | If I am Eobard Thawne, | 如果我是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[20:08] | what kind of man am I? | 我会是一个什么样的人呢 |
[20:11] | Patient, right? | 有耐心 对吗 |
[20:14] | Master of science. | 科学大师 |
[20:16] | But also… | 但同时 |
[20:21] | a master of… | 也是一个 |
[20:25] | subterfuge. | 诡计大师 |
[20:27] | Because not only… | 因为我 |
[20:30] | am I… | 不仅仅是 |
[20:32] | Eobard Thawne, | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[20:34] | but I’m also… | 同时我也是 |
[20:40] | Dr. Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[20:44] | And that man… | 而那个人 |
[20:47] | that man would keep his secrets… | 那个人会把自己的秘密藏在… |
[20:54] | …close. | 身边 |
[20:57] | What have we here? | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[21:03] | Well, well, well. | 太好了 |
[21:05] | Bonjour. | 你好啊 |
[21:08] | How could Vickie not know she killed two people? | 薇琪怎么会不知道她杀了两个人 |
[21:11] | There was a time in Central City | 中城曾经有段时间 |
[21:13] | where not all meta attacks were public knowledge. | 不是所有的超能力者袭击都为众人所知 |
[21:16] | Why not? I mean, people should know– | 为什么不 人们有权知晓 |
[21:18] | Former Mayor Bellows… | 前市长贝洛斯 |
[21:19] | …tried to keep certain things out of the media. | 试图把一些事情对媒体隐瞒 |
[21:22] | Said he didn’t want to create a panic. | 他说他不想制造恐慌 |
[21:24] | Turns out he had metas on the payroll. | 结果发现他让超能力者为他工作 |
[21:26] | Didn’t want the heat. | 他只是不想引起注意 |
[21:28] | That’s Cecile. I’ll be right back. | 塞西尔的电话 我一会回来 |
[21:34] | You were wrong, you know. | 你想错了 你知道吗 |
[21:36] | About what? | 什么事 |
[21:37] | About Vickie not wanting to tell her family | 关于薇琪不想把她有超能力的事 |
[21:39] | about her abilities. | 告诉她的家人 |
[21:40] | It’s her choice not to tell them. | 那是她做出的决定 |
[21:43] | Look, keeping a secret like that | 对她的家人隐瞒这样的秘密 |
[21:46] | from her family is– it’s dangerous. | 是非常危险的 |
[21:48] | I mean, they might get hurt or worse. | 他们可能会受到伤害 可能更糟 |
[21:51] | She’s just trying to protect them. | 她只是想保护他们 |
[21:52] | I get that, I do, but… | 我能理解 真的 但是 |
[21:56] | I-I used to think that keeping secrets from people | 我也曾认为为他人利益着想 |
[21:58] | for their own good was a noble decision, | 而对他们隐瞒实情是高尚的决定 |
[22:01] | that it would protect them. | 那样会保护到他们 |
[22:03] | But when you do that, you just rob those people | 但其实当你那样做时 你剥夺了他们 |
[22:05] | from making their own decisions. | 为自己做决定的权力 |
[22:08] | I even did it with you. | 我甚至对你也这样做过 |
[22:11] | Like when you didn’t want to take me to your past. | 就是你不愿带我回到你的过去的时候 |
[22:14] | I didn’t want you to see how painful | 我不想你看见 |
[22:16] | things got for me as the Flash | 我作为闪电侠有多么痛苦 |
[22:17] | or how bad things got for your mom. | 或者让你妈妈多为难 |
[22:20] | But secrets are like walls, and… | 因为秘密就像一堵墙 |
[22:24] | you can’t really know someone with walls between you. | 隔着一堵墙 你不可能真正了解一个人 |
[22:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:40] | I must have connected to Grace’s mind. | 我肯定连接到了格蕾丝的意识 |
[22:42] | She’s coming. | 她就要来了 |
[22:44] | Grace is coming. | 格蕾丝要来了 |
[22:48] | I don’t see Cicada anywhere. Do you? | 我没找到蝉 你呢 |
[22:50] | It’s the Flash! | 是闪电侠 |
[22:52] | Mom, you got Flash and XS cosplayers for the party? | 妈 你为派对请了闪电侠和XS的扮装者吗 |
[22:56] | Yes, I am the Flash! And I love… | 没错 我就是闪电侠 我超喜欢 |
[23:01] | soccer, do you guys love soccer? | 足球 你们大家喜欢足球吗 |
[23:03] | Do you want to– yeah, or–awesome! | 你们想… 对啊 棒极了 |
[23:05] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[23:06] | Here, let’s play some soccer over here. | 我们来这边踢足球 |
[23:07] | This way. This way. Come on, come on, come on. | 这边 这边 快来 跟上 |
[23:09] | Help me with the kids. Come on, come on! | 帮我疏散孩子们 快跟我来 |
[23:11] | Far away from there. | 离那边远远的 |
[23:13] | – What’s going on? – Cicada is coming here. | -怎么回事 -蝉要来这里了 |
[23:15] | – What? – Now. | -什么 -就现在 |
[23:17] | We can move everyone else out of here, | 我们能把大家都转移离开这里 |
[23:18] | but you and your family have to come with me. | 但你和你的家人得跟我来 |
[23:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:29] | – Murderer. – Grace, stop. | -杀人犯 -格蕾丝 住手 |
[23:32] | She’s innocent. It was an accident. | 她是无辜的 那是个意外 |
[23:34] | There are no accidents, Nora. | 诺拉 这世上不存在意外 |
[23:43] | Vickie? | 薇琪 |
[23:45] | – We have to help Mom. – Alice! | -我们得帮妈妈 -爱丽丝 |
[23:49] | Alice, no! | 爱丽丝 不 |
[23:57] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[24:01] | My speed’s back. | 我的神速力恢复了 |
[24:02] | We need to get them out of here. | 我们得带他们离开这 |
[24:13] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[24:21] | I can’t believe that little girl in there | 我不敢相信里面那个小姑娘 |
[24:23] | grows up to be a time-traveling serial killer. | 长大之后变成了时间旅行连环杀手 |
[24:27] | Why can’t we just wake her up right now? | 为什么我们现在不直接叫醒她 |
[24:29] | We tried before. It didn’t work. | 我们之前试过 没有用 |
[24:31] | What about the meta cure y’all cooked up? | 你们之前研究的超能力者解药呢 |
[24:33] | We’d need Grace’s consent. | 我们需要征得格蕾丝的同意 |
[24:35] | Besides, Caitlin says that her condition | 而且凯特琳也说她的身体太脆弱了 |
[24:37] | is too fragile to even try. | 连尝试的可能都没有 |
[24:38] | And I’m assuming that destroying the time-traveling hamster ball, | 我猜是因为毁掉了时间旅行仓鼠球 |
[24:42] | that messes up the timeline? | 把时间线搅乱了 |
[24:44] | Yeah, it would probably just make things even worse. | 对 可能把事情搅得更糟糕了 |
[24:46] | – God! – What’s wrong? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[24:48] | Her mind. | 她的思想 |
[24:49] | It’s exactly the same as the Cicada | 和之前攻击尖端科研实验室的 |
[24:51] | that attacked us at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 那个蝉一模一样 |
[24:52] | Oh, my God, it’s filled with nothing but hatred. | 天呐 里面满满的只有仇恨 |
[24:57] | Nora found out when she went into Grace’s mind | 诺拉进入格蕾丝的大脑时发现 |
[24:59] | that Grace could hear Dwyer, even in her coma– | 格蕾丝能听见德怀尔 在昏迷状态里也可以 |
[25:02] | his anger, his rage. | 他的愤怒 他的怒意 |
[25:05] | She was listening. | 她在听 |
[25:06] | She can carry out his words. | 她能继承他的工作 |
[25:09] | Hey, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[25:10] | Alice is back from the OR and she’s okay, | 爱丽丝清醒过来了 她没事了 |
[25:12] | but her parents are really not. | 但是她的父母情况非常不好 |
[25:14] | Vickie, I asked you to leave! | 薇琪 我让你离开 |
[25:18] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[25:19] | No. I want my dad. | 不 我想要爸爸 |
[25:22] | Can’t you see that she’s terrified of you? | 看不出来她怕你吗 |
[25:24] | She could’ve been killed! | 她差点被害死了 |
[25:25] | I was trying to protect you guys. | 我是想要保护你们 |
[25:27] | By lying? You’re a meta, Vickie! | 用撒谎的方式吗 你是个超能力者 薇琪 |
[25:29] | A human time bomb! | 人形定时炸弹 |
[25:30] | How do you keep that from us? | 你怎么能瞒着我们 |
[25:32] | Mr. Bolen… let’s take a breath. | 博兰先生 先缓一缓 |
[25:34] | Let’s step outside. | 咱们去外面吧 |
[25:51] | We did the right thing. | 我们做了正确的事情 |
[25:52] | We kept this family safe. | 保护了这家人的安全 |
[25:55] | Then why does it feel like we made everything so much worse? | 那为什么感觉所有事情都变得更糟了 |
[26:14] | Need any help with that, uh– | 需要我帮你 |
[26:16] | Nope. | 不 |
[26:17] | Unless you came here to break something, | 除非你是来捣乱的 |
[26:18] | in which case you’d be the perfect candidate. | 那样你可是绝佳人选 |
[26:27] | I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[26:28] | Never should’ve interfered with Kamilla. | 我不该掺和卡米拉的事情 |
[26:31] | Sometimes, I forget how… | 有时候我会忘了 |
[26:34] | embarrassing I can be. | 我有多让人难堪 |
[26:36] | I’m not embarrassed by you, and I’m not embarrassed | 我不是因你感到难堪 也不是因为 |
[26:39] | by anyone on Team Flash. | 闪电侠小队里的任何人感到难堪 |
[26:40] | You guys are my family. You’re not the problem. | 你们是我的家人 问题不在你们 |
[26:42] | This is the problem. This is the problem. | 这才是问题 这才是问题 |
[26:48] | Kamilla is blissfully unaware | 卡米拉沉浸在幸福里 完全没注意到 |
[26:52] | of any of the madness that goes on in S.T.A.R. Labs, | 尖端科研实验室里疯狂的事情 |
[26:55] | or that we routinely save the city from evil metas. | 或是我们从超能力者手里拯救这座城市的日常 |
[26:58] | Or that you have a secret identity | 或是你有个秘密身份 |
[27:00] | and dress up in leather and go all pew-pew! | 穿着皮衣耍着花招 |
[27:03] | Especially the leather. | 尤其是皮衣 |
[27:06] | She and I, we got a good thing. | 我和她 相处得很好 |
[27:08] | And being with somebody has never felt so… | 和别人在一起从来没有这种 |
[27:12] | so easy. | 轻松的感觉 |
[27:14] | And when I’m with her, for once, | 只要我一和她在一起 |
[27:16] | I just feel like a normal dude, | 我感觉自己就是个普通人 |
[27:19] | with a normal life | 过着平凡的生活 |
[27:20] | and a social-media-official girlfriend, | 我的社交媒体官宣女朋友 |
[27:23] | who happens to be a very talented photographer | 恰巧是个拍照达人 |
[27:25] | and not… a Spider-Person. | 而不是个 蜘蛛人 |
[27:34] | It’s–that’s amazing, man. It really is. | 这很不错 真的 |
[27:38] | And I promise that I will respect that. | 我保证我会尊重这件事 |
[27:43] | But I gotta ask, how long do you think | 但是我要问你 你觉得 |
[27:45] | you can keep those two worlds separate? | 你能把这两个世界分开多久 |
[27:49] | Look… my mom dated this guy, Craig, | 我妈妈和一个叫克雷格的人在一起过 |
[27:52] | and Craig was a tax accountant and a freelance bull rider. | 克雷格是个税务会计师也是个斗牛士 |
[27:55] | Never let one world know about the other, and… | 一直把这两个世界分得很开 |
[27:58] | it just tore him up. | 让他饱受折磨 |
[28:00] | More than those bulls ever did. | 给他带来的痛苦比那些牛还多 |
[28:03] | I should definitely be working. | 我真的该去工作了 |
[28:04] | Look, the thing is, I get why you’re afraid | 重点是 我知道你为什么害怕 |
[28:07] | of losing what you have with Kamilla,but | 失去你和卡米拉拥有的这一切 |
[28:09] | if you keep her out of this world… | 但是如果你不让她进入这个世界 |
[28:12] | it seems to me that you’re always | 在我看来 |
[28:13] | gonna be turning off a part of yourself. | 你的一部分总是关闭的 |
[28:17] | That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[28:19] | And if Craig hadn’t been crushed to death | 如果克雷格没有意外地 |
[28:21] | by that huge filing cabinet… | 被文件柜砸死 |
[28:24] | I know he’d feel the same way. | 我知道他一定会有同样的感受 |
[28:43] | I didn’t get her. | 我没能杀掉她 |
[28:49] | Well, maybe that’s a good thing, | 也许这是件好事 |
[28:51] | ’cause I’ve read this file and it doesn’t make sense. | 这份文件我看过了 完全讲不通 |
[28:55] | Grace, there was no money taken from the crime scene. | 格蕾丝 案发现场的钱没被拿走 |
[29:00] | I think what happened to your mom and dad | 我觉得你父母的遭遇 |
[29:03] | might’ve been an accident. | 可能是场意外 |
[29:04] | She killed my parents, Uncle Orlin! | 她杀了我的父母 奥林叔叔 |
[29:07] | It wasn’t an accident! | 那不是场意外 |
[29:10] | You sound like them. | 你和他们语气一样 |
[29:12] | Why do you sound like them? | 你为什么会和他们说的一样 |
[29:15] | Grace, your head. | 格蕾丝你的头 |
[29:17] | We gotta get you to Dr. Ambres. | 我得带你去看安布勒斯医生 |
[29:19] | She’ll know how to help. | 她知道该怎么帮你 |
[29:20] | She’s not helping anyone. Not anymore. | 她谁都不帮 再也帮不了了 |
[29:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:27] | I killed her. | 我把她杀了 |
[29:30] | But Dr. Ambres saved your life. | 但是安布勒斯医生救了你 |
[29:32] | And destroyed yours. | 同时也毁了你 |
[29:34] | You had a gift. | 你被赋予了神力 |
[29:35] | An unbreakable weapon that fell from the sky for you to use. | 一个从天而降的武器为你所用 |
[29:40] | For you to control. | 只有你能控制 |
[29:42] | And she took that power away from you. | 然后她把你的能力夺走了 |
[29:46] | No, Grace. | 不 格蕾丝 |
[29:48] | I wanted that cure. | 我想要那个解药 |
[29:50] | And I wanted you to have it too. | 而且我也希望你使用它 |
[29:52] | No. No, that’s impossible. | 不 那是不可能的 |
[29:56] | We were supposed to do this together. | 我们本该并肩作战的 |
[29:58] | Grace, I just wanted you to be happy. | 格蕾丝 我只是想让你开心 |
[30:00] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我一直想要的全部 |
[30:04] | I love you, Grace. You’re my family. | 我爱你 格蕾丝 你是我的家人 |
[30:10] | And you’d do anything to save me, right? | 你会不惜一切去救我 是吧 |
[30:19] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该干什么了 |
[30:21] | Grace, stop. | 格蕾丝 停下 |
[30:26] | Grace, stop! Grace, please! | 格蕾丝 不要这样 格蕾丝 求你了 |
[30:43] | Good evening, Dr. Wells. | 晚上好 威尔斯博士 |
[30:45] | Bonjour, Gideon. | 你好 吉迪恩 |
[30:47] | I believe I have something that belongs… | 我相信我有一个东西… |
[30:53] | right here. | 属于这里 |
[30:54] | Video log, entry 247. | 视频日志 条目247 |
[30:57] | I have long struggled | 我一直在纠结于 |
[30:59] | with time’s insistence on change. | 时间易变的特性 |
[31:01] | One variable changes the timeline. | 一个变量就可以改变时间线 |
[31:03] | Our memories are changed too, without any knowledge | 我们的记忆也一同改变 并不知晓 |
[31:07] | of time’s other possibilities, but not anymore. | 其他可能的情况 但是再也不是这样了 |
[31:12] | Where he is going with this? | 他这是要搞什么 |
[31:13] | Just as the human body is made up of DNA, | 就像人是由DNA组成的一样 |
[31:16] | so, too, is the multiverse made up | 同样 多元宇宙是否也是由 |
[31:18] | of its own unique source code. | 它独特的源代码的 |
[31:22] | One that cannot be altered. | 一个无法被篡改的代码 |
[31:24] | No matter what timeline you’re in. | 不管你是从哪个时间线来 |
[31:25] | Until now, | 直到现在 |
[31:26] | because I have cracked that code. | 因为我破译了这个代码 |
[31:32] | And so the timeline, it can be malleable, | 所以时间线 尽管它容易被改变 |
[31:34] | but my knowledge… | 但是我的知识… |
[31:37] | will be intractable. | 牢固不变 |
[31:39] | Gideon, freeze video log. | 吉迪恩 暂停视频日志 |
[31:41] | Capture the clear board. | 捕捉透明板上的文字 |
[31:43] | Run against handwriting sample number two. | 与手写样本二号做对比 |
[31:46] | The journal of Nora West-Allen. | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的日志 |
[31:51] | Analysis complete, handwriting match | 分析完成 确认字迹与 |
[31:53] | for Harrison Wells confirmed. | 哈里森·威尔斯相符 |
[31:55] | Will that be all, Dr. Wells? | 就这些吗 威尔斯博士 |
[31:58] | Yes, Gideon. | 是的 吉迪恩 |
[32:01] | That will be all. | 就这些 |
[32:08] | And that’s why I didn’t tell you about my powers. | 这就是我为什么没告诉你我的超能力 |
[32:11] | I thought it would be too hard for you. | 我觉得对你来说很难接受 |
[32:15] | But you’re tough. | 但是你很坚强 |
[32:16] | Tougher than I’ve ever been. | 比我任何时候都坚强 |
[32:20] | So maybe you can be tough for me too? | 或许你可以再替我坚强一下 |
[32:27] | They’re a good family. | 她们是和谐的一家 |
[32:31] | Told you they’d figure it out. | 跟你说她们可以搞定的 |
[32:35] | Dad… | 爸… |
[32:38] | I need to tell you something. | 我有些事要跟你讲 |
[32:41] | Oh, baby, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[32:43] | Grace’s mind. | 格蕾丝的思想 |
[32:45] | Oh, it’s getting so much stronger. | 越来越强烈了 |
[32:51] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[33:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:20] | Vickie Bolen! | 薇琪·博兰 |
[33:23] | Give yourself over to me, | 把自己交出来 |
[33:26] | or your husband dies. | 不然你老公就死了 |
[33:28] | This Cicada doesn’t care if someone’s a meta or not. | 这个蝉不在乎那个人是不是超能力者 |
[33:30] | She’ll kill anyone who stands in her way. | 她会杀掉挡她的任何人 |
[33:32] | XS, get her out of here before Cicada tries that again. | XS 在蝉再次扔匕首之前快把她带走 |
[33:34] | Do not slow down. | 不要减速 |
[33:35] | Detective, we need to get her somewhere safe. | 警探 我们需要将她带到安全的地方 |
[33:37] | – Mom? – I’m not leaving without Alice. | -妈妈 -没有爱丽丝我不走 |
[33:39] | You’re the target, Mrs. Bolen. | 你才是目标 博兰女士 |
[33:41] | She’s safer without you. | 她不跟着你会更安全 |
[33:42] | Come on, now, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[33:44] | Come on, sweetie, let’s get you somewhere safe. | 来 亲爱的 我们带你去安全的地方 |
[33:47] | XS, go! | XS 快走 |
[33:57] | – What do you got? – Well, we have a situation. | -怎么样了 -我们有个紧急情况 |
[33:59] | Or two, actually. | 其实是两个 |
[34:00] | So that’s the new Cicada, | 那个是新的蝉 |
[34:01] | and that’s the dagger chasing Nora and Ms. Bolen. | 然后这个匕首正在追诺拉和博兰女士 |
[34:04] | – Guys, I need help! – Time to move. | -各位 我需要帮忙 -该行动了 |
[34:07] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[34:08] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[34:12] | I know you want revenge for your parents, but– | 我知道你要为你的父母复仇 但是 |
[34:14] | But it wasn’t that woman’s fault. | 但这不是那个女人的错 |
[34:19] | That doesn’t change that they’re dead. | 那也改变不了他们都死了的事实 |
[34:21] | Or that I became this. | 也改变不了我变成这样 |
[34:23] | – We can help you. – With your cure? | -我们可以帮你 -用你的解药吗 |
[34:27] | There’s only one cure for this, Flash. | 这里只有一种解药 闪电侠 |
[34:31] | Death. | 死亡 |
[34:34] | Guys, I can’t keep this up. | 大伙 我要坚持不住了 |
[34:35] | Nora, you need to hang on for a little bit longer. | 诺拉 你需要再坚持一小会儿 |
[34:37] | You’re gonna turn on– – The alleyway on Fuller. | -你需要转弯 -富勒街的小巷 |
[34:39] | The alleyway on Fuller.Be ready. | 在富勒街的小巷转弯 准备好 |
[34:40] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[34:56] | – Ooh, I am not loving that. – Nope. | -我可不喜欢这样 -可不 |
[35:02] | Guys, we need you two at the hospital. | 各位 我需要你俩去医院 |
[35:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:12] | – What the hell was that? – Cisco, what happened? | -那是什么玩意 -西斯科 怎么了 |
[35:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:15] | Something’s wrong with my breach. | 我的缺口有点不对劲 |
[35:16] | We can’t get through it! | 我们不能穿过它了 |
[35:17] | I’ve always wanted to be up against the Flash | 我一直都想对付闪电侠 |
[35:20] | and his legendary team. | 和他的传奇小队 |
[35:22] | I guess I wasn’t missing out on anything after all. | 看来我最终没有错过一星半点 |
[35:26] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[35:28] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[35:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:33] | This isn’t the way to make the world a better place. | 这不是让世界变得更好的正确方式 |
[35:35] | You hated them. | 你恨他们 |
[35:39] | I heard you. | 我听了你的话 |
[35:40] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[35:43] | And that hate turned into something even worse. | 那种仇恨发酵成了更糟的东西 |
[35:47] | It was wrong to make you feel that way, Gracie. | 我不该让你也这样想 格蕾西 |
[35:51] | But you don’t have to go down the same path I did. | 但你不需要走上和我一样的错路 |
[35:53] | You don’t have to hold on to this–this anger. | 你不需要持有这种 这种愤怒 |
[36:00] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[36:08] | But my parents. | 但我父母 |
[36:10] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[36:14] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[36:16] | Before it’s too late, like it is for me. | 在一切还来得及之前 别像我一样 |
[36:23] | You’re right, Uncle Orlin. | 你说的对 奥林叔叔 |
[36:31] | No! | 不 |
[36:37] | It is too late. | 为时已晚 |
[36:55] | Save my Grace. | 救救我的格蕾丝 |
[37:17] | I can’t believe she killed Dwyer. | 真不敢相信她杀了德怀尔 |
[37:19] | Yeah, as brutal as Dwyer was, | 是啊 就算是像德怀尔这样残忍的人 |
[37:21] | his love for his niece always kept him | 他对他侄女的爱总是能让他 |
[37:22] | from crossing certain lines. | 保留一些底线 |
[37:24] | Not Grace. | 格蕾丝不是这样的人 |
[37:25] | No, and her powers are incredibly dangerous. | 没错 而且她的超能力很危险 |
[37:27] | I ran some tests while I was at the Tannhauser offsite– | 我在唐豪瑟站点时做了些测试 |
[37:30] | her dark matter has some sort of binding quality. | 她的暗物质具有某种粘合功能 |
[37:33] | It allows her to telekinetically manipulate | 这能够让她在一定距离内 |
[37:34] | dark matter within a certain proximity. | 遥控操作暗物质 |
[37:37] | Including the dark matter in us? | 包括我们体内的暗物质 |
[37:39] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[37:40] | I think what makes her powers different from Dwyer’s | 我认为她和德怀尔超能力不同是因为 |
[37:42] | is that they came from a wound in her head. | 她的能力源自脑中的伤口 |
[37:45] | That’s why she’s so much stronger. | 这是她这么强大的原因 |
[37:46] | How was Nora able to see what Grace was seeing? | 诺拉怎么能看见格蕾丝当时所见的 |
[37:48] | Nora and Grace seem to be psychically connected. | 诺拉和格蕾丝似乎心灵相通 |
[37:50] | I think it’s because of the time that Nora spent | 我想是因为诺拉在 |
[37:53] | in Grace’s brain. | 格蕾丝脑中待过 |
[37:54] | – Is there any sign of her? – No. | -有她的踪迹了吗 -没有 |
[37:57] | She definitely ghosted. | 她绝对是神出鬼没的 |
[37:58] | What about Vickie and her family? | 薇琪和她的家人呢 |
[38:01] | Uh, federal protection. They’re gonna be fine. | 有联邦保护 他们会没事的 |
[38:03] | They’re getting new identities as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿他们就会得到新的身份 |
[38:06] | I don’t know about anyone else, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[38:07] | but I could use a drink. | 但我想喝杯酒 |
[38:09] | – Not a bad idea. – Yeah, I’m in. | -这主意倒不错 -是啊 我加入 |
[38:11] | – You want me to call a sitter? – Yeah. | -你想让我叫保姆吗 -是啊 |
[38:13] | Cisco, you want to bring Kamilla? | 西斯科 你想让卡米拉来吗 |
[38:18] | Not for this one. | 这次不了 |
[38:23] | Nora, you coming? | 诺拉 你要一起吗 |
[38:25] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[38:28] | You want to tell us something, don’t you? | 你想告诉我们些事 对吗 |
[38:33] | She wants to tell you her secret. | 她想告诉你们她的秘密 |
[38:37] | Right? | 是吧 |
[38:39] | She doesn’t know where to start. | 但她不知该从何说起 |
[38:42] | Difficult to know where to begin | 当你的秘密威胁到身边的一切时 |
[38:44] | when your secret threatens everything, everyone around you. | 要想知道从哪儿说起是很难的 |
[38:51] | Sherloque, stop it. | 歇洛克 别说了 |
[38:52] | Maybe start at the beginning. | 或许可以从头说起 |
[38:54] | It’s a very good place to start. | 这是个很好的开始 |
[38:55] | When you first time-traveled. | 你第一次穿越时间 |
[38:58] | So careful to leave the lightest footprint. | 小心谨慎 尽可能不留下足迹 |
[39:02] | Until you suddenly change course | 直到你突然做出了改变 |
[39:04] | and brazenly interfere with the Thinker satellite | 在思考者卫星撞向地球时 |
[39:07] | as it crashed to Earth. | 公然干预 |
[39:09] | I think to myself, “Nope, nope. | 我在心里想 不 不 |
[39:11] | This excessive action doesn’t make sense.” | 这种过头的行为根本说不通啊 |
[39:17] | Until you understand that… | 直到最终明朗起来 |
[39:21] | it wasn’t your idea. | 那不是你的点子 |
[39:25] | Please stop. | 求你 别说了 |
[39:27] | Someone instructed you to do it. | 是有人指示你去做的 |
[39:28] | – Stop. – Someone… | -别说了 -那个人的 |
[39:31] | whose handwriting is in your journal. | 笔迹在你的日记本里 |
[39:34] | Someone who wrote, “The timeline is malleable.” | 写着 “时间线是有延展性的” |
[39:35] | 分析符号 翻译结果 时间线是有延展性的 | |
[39:37] | 时间线是有延展性的 尖端科研实验室时间球 | |
[39:39] | Same person who’s been directing you all this time, | 和引导你这么久的是同一个人 |
[39:42] | making puppets of all of us | 他在尝试着改变时间线 |
[39:45] | as he seeks to alter the timeline | 来达到自己的目的时 |
[39:47] | to suit his own purpose. | 玩弄了我们所有人 |
[39:51] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[39:54] | The Reverse-Flash. Your teacher. | 逆闪电 你的老师 |
[39:57] | Your partner. | 你的搭档 |
[40:00] | Your secret. | 你的秘密 |
[40:03] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[40:07] | Please tell us this isn’t true. | 求你了 告诉我们这不是真的 |
[40:13] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[40:16] | – Dad… – Because it is true. | -爸爸 -因为这就是事实 |
[40:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:22] | I wanted to tell you. | 我想过要告诉你们 |
[40:24] | I-I tried to tell you. | 我有试着告诉你 |
[40:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:32] | Dad, please! | 爸爸 不要 |
[40:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry I lied to you! | 我撒谎了 对不起 |
[40:46] | So am I. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:53] | Dad… | 爸爸 |