时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present. | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | And now our world is more dangerous than ever. | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | And I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | Follow my instructions and we’ll defeat Cicada. | 依循我的指示我们就能打败蝉 |
[00:31] | Destroy his dagger and save your father. | 摧毁他的匕首 救你的父亲 |
[00:34] | That is a new timeline struggling to break through. | 这个新的时间线挣扎着想要冲破障碍 |
[00:37] | Thawne, another Cicada showed up. | 斯旺 另一个蝉出现了 |
[00:41] | I used to think that keeping secrets from people | 我也曾认为对他们隐瞒实情 |
[00:43] | would protect them, but you can’t really | 是一种保护 但是隔着一堵墙 |
[00:46] | know someone with walls between you. | 你不可能真正了解一个人 |
[00:47] | Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 逆闪电 |
[00:49] | Your partner. Your secret. | 你的搭档 你的秘密 |
[00:52] | Dad, I’m sorry I lied to you! | 爸爸 我撒谎了 对不起 |
[00:56] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:00] | Dad, please. I wanted to tell you. | 爸爸 求你 我想过要告诉你 |
[01:03] | Dad! I tried to tell you. | 爸爸 我有试着告诉你 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry I lied to you! | 我撒谎了 对不起 |
[01:07] | It’s Nora, our daughter. | 诺拉是我们的女儿 |
[01:09] | She lied to us, Iris. | 她骗了我们 爱瑞丝 |
[01:12] | Since the first day she got here, | 从她到这里的第一天就开始了 |
[01:14] | about Thawne! | 隐瞒斯旺的事 |
[01:19] | She knows what he did to us. To me. | 她知道他对我们做了什么 对我做了什么 |
[01:22] | To my mother. | 对我的母亲做了什么 |
[01:23] | I can’t believe a word she says. | 她说的话我一个字也不相信 |
[01:25] | – We don’t know that. – Yes, we do! | -我们还不确定 -我们很清楚 |
[01:26] | We don’t even know why she’s working with him. | 我们甚至都不知道她为什么要帮他 |
[01:29] | Now the pressing question is not | 现在问题的关键不是 |
[01:32] | why Nora is workingwith the Reverse Flash. | 诺拉为什么要帮助逆闪电 |
[01:35] | Maybe I can talk to her and shed some light on the matter. | 也许我可以和她谈谈 了解一下此事 |
[01:38] | I think you’ve shed enough light. | 我想你了解的已经够多了 |
[01:41] | Why, are you upset at me? What I should do? | 怎么 你在生我的气吗 我应该怎么做 |
[01:44] | I should just–I should not have told you? | 我不应该告诉你们吗 |
[01:45] | How long has it been since you suspected her? | 你怀疑她多久了 |
[01:47] | Since I arrived. | 从我来到这开始 |
[01:53] | So you’ve been following this trail all this time | 所以你一直在追踪这条线索 |
[01:54] | and you didn’t think to tell us about it until now? | 但是直到现在才告诉我们 |
[01:57] | I don’t know where this trail leads. | 我不知道这条线索会指向何处 |
[01:59] | – Are you kidding me? – I’m not kidding you. | -你在开玩笑呢吧 -我很认真 |
[02:02] | You don’t come to a conclusion without facts. | 你不能没有证据就轻易下结论 |
[02:04] | All the facts. | 所有的证据 |
[02:08] | Shirley, I think, uh, maybe you should just | 秀兰 我想 或许你得 |
[02:12] | give us all a minute here. | 给我们一点时间缓缓 |
[02:14] | What, you’re mad at me | 怎么了 你们生我的气 |
[02:16] | for doing what a master detective does. | 因为我做了一个侦探大师该做的事 |
[02:17] | Figure out something that you cannot. | 搞清楚了你们无法弄清的事 |
[02:18] | I give you that translation. | 是我给出了那些符号的译文 |
[02:21] | Your anger is misplaced. | 你们不该对我生气 |
[02:22] | Look, whatever reason Nora didn’t tell us, | 无论诺拉是因为什么缘故对我们隐瞒实情 |
[02:26] | I don’t think she did it maliciously. | 我都不认为她这么做是出于恶意 |
[02:30] | Guys, even from here, I can feel how upset she is. | 即使在这儿 我也能感受到她有多难过 |
[02:33] | All right, babe, you’ve been around Nora | 亲爱的 你和诺拉相处 |
[02:35] | for months. | 有好几个月了 |
[02:36] | You never felt that she was hiding something before. | 你此前从没感觉到她有所隐瞒 |
[02:38] | No, never. Never. | 没有 从未 从来没有过 |
[02:41] | Well, Thawne lied. He was a master at it. | 斯旺撒谎成性 他可是这方面的大师 |
[02:45] | It stands to reason he must have taught Nora | 这很合理 他一定是教了诺拉 |
[02:47] | some of his same tricks. | 一些他的独门秘笈 |
[02:49] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是这样 也许不是 |
[02:51] | There’s gotta be some way to figure it out. | 一定有办法弄清楚的 |
[02:54] | There is. | 有的 |
[03:00] | I’m guessing this has everything | 我在想这里面记录着 |
[03:01] | from the day she arrived. | 从她到这里那天开始的一切 |
[03:04] | Maybe before. | 或许还记录着那之前的事 |
[03:14] | Read it. | 那就看吧 |
[03:15] | From the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[03:23] | Please stand back from the perimeter. | 请往后站 |
[03:24] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[03:26] | Uh, excuse me. Excuse me, pardon me. | 对不起 对不起 借过 |
[03:27] | – Incoming call from Mom. – Mom, come on. | -母亲来电 -妈妈 拜托 |
[03:31] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[03:32] | I just–I’m really late. | 只是 我已经晚了 |
[03:33] | I’m–I’m really late for an important date. | 有一个很重要的约会 我已经晚了很多了 |
[03:35] | Not a date, date. | 不是恋爱约会那种 |
[03:36] | Not that I don’t date, date. I date, date. | 我也不是不和人约会 |
[03:38] | It’s just, I have a meeting. | 我只是要赶去一个会面 |
[03:39] | I’m making myself later. Sorry. | 我再说下去只会迟到更久 抱歉 |
[03:43] | Anyone seen CSI? | 有人看见犯罪现场鉴证员吗 |
[03:45] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[03:46] | Where is West-Allen? | 韦斯特艾伦在哪 |
[03:47] | Ah, I’m so sorry, Detective Curtis. | 非常抱歉 柯蒂斯警探 |
[03:49] | I didn’t mean to be late. | 我不是有意要迟到的 |
[03:50] | I tried to hail a hover-taxi but they kept passing me by | 我尝试过在路边打的 但他们都没停下 |
[03:52] | and then I had to run all the way from– | 然后我只好一路跑过来 |
[03:53] | I really don’t care what | 我真的不在乎 |
[03:54] | your reason is this time, West-Allen. | 你这次又有什么借口 韦斯特艾伦 |
[03:55] | I just wanna find what meta did this. | 我只想知道这是哪种超能力者做的 |
[03:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:00] | Chemical transport truck on its way to Dayton Labs. | 化学品运输车在驶向代顿实验室途中 |
[04:02] | It was attacked earlier this morning. | 今天一大早遭遇袭击 |
[04:05] | But that makes two labs | 这样本周已经有两所实验室 |
[04:08] | and another two transports this week. | 还有两辆运输车遭遇了袭击 |
[04:09] | And like the others, no one saw anyone. | 并且和那些案件一样 没有目击证人 |
[04:15] | God, there’s residue everywhere. | 天呐 这里到处都是残留物 |
[04:18] | – Benzene Methanol. – That’s what they stole. | -苯甲醇 -这就是他们偷走的东西 |
[04:20] | What’s that used for? | 那是用来做什么的 |
[04:21] | Anything from nanotech to treating lice. | 小到用于治疗虱病 大到用于纳米科技 |
[04:24] | – Halothane. – Halothane? | -氟烷 -氟烷 |
[04:28] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[04:33] | This truck has an Affinity 4,000 security camera. | 这辆卡车装有亲和牌4000型安保摄像头 |
[04:37] | God, Lia’s gonna be so jealous. | 天呐 莉娅一定会羡慕死的 |
[04:39] | Whenever the 4,000’s tampered with, | 每当这个摄像头被干预时 |
[04:41] | its failsafe releases a incapacitating agent. | 它的故障保险装置就会释放一种麻醉剂 |
[04:44] | Halothane. | 氟烷 |
[04:46] | So you’re saying whoever did this picked the lock, | 所以你是说作案者撬了锁 |
[04:48] | disabled the camera, | 弄坏了摄像头 |
[04:49] | and stole, might be lice medicine? | 然后偷走了或许能治虱病的药物 |
[04:52] | All before this incapacitating agent could do its job? | 在麻醉剂还没起效前就搞定了这一切 |
[04:55] | And no one saw them. | 而且还没被人看见 |
[04:58] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:04] | A speedster? | 极速者 |
[05:05] | Nora, labmate, friend of mine, | 诺拉 实验室同事 我的好朋友 |
[05:08] | You didn’t happen to pitch your speedster theory | 你没把你的极速者理论 |
[05:09] | to Detective Curtis, did you? | 告诉柯蒂斯警探 对吧 |
[05:11] | It is not a theory, Lia. It is the only explanation. | 这不止是理论 莉娅 这是唯一的解释 |
[05:16] | You know I’m equally a fan | 你知道的 我基本上已经是 |
[05:17] | of our fleet-footed super friends. | 我们的飞毛腿超级英雄的粉丝了 |
[05:19] | I mean, honestly, if I could have ever | 说老实话 如果我能 |
[05:20] | met Jesse Quick, it’s like, hello, new best friend. | 见到杰西·快客 肯定把她当我的新闺蜜 |
[05:24] | – No offense, um– – Some taken. | -不要不开心 -的确有点不开心 |
[05:26] | Okay, but there hasn’t been a speedster | 但是在你妈妈发表那篇 |
[05:28] | in Central City since that crisis piece | 关于危机事件的文章后 |
[05:31] | your mom wrote about, like, decades ago. | 中城已经几十年没出现过极速者 |
[05:32] | I mean, Flash, Kid Flash, Jay Garrick, | 闪电侠 闪电小子 杰伊·加里克 |
[05:34] | that– that weird purple speedster that just showed up one day. | 那个带紫色闪电突然出现的奇怪极速者 |
[05:37] | They’re all gone. | 他们全都不见了 |
[05:39] | So what you’re suggesting, highly unlikely. | 所以你说的这种可能性非常低 |
[05:42] | Then we need to start believing in the highly unlikely. | 那我们要开始相信这种极低的可能性 |
[05:45] | Alternatively, um, you could– | 或者你也许… |
[05:49] | dial back your obsessiveness. | 不要这么痴迷 |
[05:51] | I’m not obsessive. | 我才没有痴迷 |
[05:52] | You never got to know your dad. | 你一直没机会了解你父亲 |
[05:53] | So you became a CSI just like him, | 所以你像他一样 做了一个鉴证员 |
[05:56] | and it’s why you keep investigating the one case | 所以你一直在调查 |
[05:59] | Barry Allen never solved. | 巴里·艾伦没能查出的这件案子 |
[06:01] | Cicada. | 蝉 |
[06:03] | You call that obsessive. I call that a hobby. | 你把这称为痴迷 这只是我一个爱好 |
[06:07] | Right, your, um– your classic everyday… | 好吧 你的典型日常 |
[06:11] | murder hobby. | 追查凶杀的爱好 |
[06:13] | It’s like your mom says. | 就像你妈妈说的 |
[06:14] | You’re, uh– you’re excessive. | 你过头了 |
[06:18] | Do not quote my mother. | 不要引用我母亲的话 |
[06:21] | God, I wish CCPD would spring for one of these Affinity cameras. | 希望中城警局能采购那种亲和牌摄像头 |
[06:24] | I mean, trillion FPS, captures light in motion. | 兆帧 光线抓拍 |
[06:27] | W-T-Shrap? | 这是什么鬼 |
[06:30] | – That’s lightning. – The canister’s gone. | -是闪电 -毒气罐不见了 |
[06:33] | White lightning. A speedster. | 白色闪电 是极速者 |
[06:36] | – Okay, maybe. – No, not maybe. | -也许是 -不 不是也许 |
[06:37] | It is! I knew it! | 就是闪电 我就知道 |
[06:39] | Okay, fine, you’re right. But… | 好吧 你说得对 但是 |
[06:42] | But what is a speedster doing stealing chemicals? | 但是极速者偷化学物干什么 |
[06:46] | And Eobard Thawne, aka the Reverse-Flash, | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 外号逆闪电 |
[06:50] | was finally defeated and incarcerated | 终于被抓获收押 |
[06:52] | and will remain in Iron Heights Prison for the rest of his days. | 并且他会在铁山监狱终生监禁 |
[06:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:59] | Incoming call from Mom. | 妈妈来电 |
[07:06] | See? I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[07:08] | There was never a speedster with white lightning. | 根本没有带白色闪电的极速者 |
[07:13] | – All yours. – Thanks. | -到你了 -谢谢 |
[07:14] | Thank you for visiting the Flash Museum today. | 谢谢各位今天来参观闪电侠博物馆 |
[07:14] | 极速 博物馆即将关闭 | |
[07:17] | The building will be closing in five minutes. | 博物馆五分钟后将要闭馆 |
[07:19] | All guests should make their way to the exit now. | 所有游客请往出口走 |
[07:22] | And Nora West-Allen, your mother called. | 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 你母亲打来电话 |
[07:25] | Please, for your sake and mine, | 请为了你我都好 |
[07:27] | call her back. | 回她电话吧 |
[07:31] | So embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[07:33] | Mom, why are you calling Mr. Myles? | 妈 你为什么打给迈尔斯先生 |
[07:36] | I tried you at your lab. You weren’t answering. | 我打去你实验室 你不接电话 |
[07:38] | I left three messages. | 我给你留言三次 |
[07:39] | You never returned any of them. | 你一直不回 |
[07:40] | What else was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[07:41] | Wait for me to call you back? | 等我回你电话不行吗 |
[07:43] | Why isn’t your holo on? | 你为什么不开全息视频 |
[07:44] | Uh, it doesn’t work in the Flash Museum. | 在闪电侠博物馆里用不了 |
[07:47] | For the life of me, | 我实在是无法理解 |
[07:48] | I’ve never understood your obsession with that place. | 你对博物馆这么着迷 |
[07:49] | What are you even doing there? Are you there alone? | 你去那里做什么 你一个人去的吗 |
[07:52] | It’s fine, Mom. I’m researching a case. | 别问了 妈 我是来查案的 |
[07:54] | – What kind of case? – One that I can’t talk about. | -什么案子 -我不能讨论的案子 |
[07:57] | I’m your mother, Nora. | 我是你妈妈 诺拉 |
[07:58] | And I’m an employee of CCPD | 而我在中城警局工作 |
[08:00] | who can’t talk about open cases. | 我不能讨论正在调查的案子 |
[08:01] | Mom, how many times do I have to tell you this? | 妈 这个我得和你说多少次 |
[08:03] | You were married to a CSI. | 你的丈夫以前也是鉴证员 |
[08:05] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:12] | What were you calling about? | 你打来找我有什么事 |
[08:14] | I thought my daughter might want to know | 我以为我女儿可能想知道 |
[08:17] | how I’m doing in Coast City. | 我在海滨城的近况 |
[08:19] | I almost finished my story. | 我的报道就快写完了 |
[08:19] | I should be home in a few days. | 过几天我就回家了 |
[08:22] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:24] | Uh, Mom, I gotta go. It’s work. | 妈 我要挂了 要去工作 |
[08:25] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[08:28] | Hey, meet me at Ollins Laboratory. | 来欧林实验室见我 |
[08:29] | I sent the list of stolen chemicals to an old teacher of mine | 我把失窃的化学物清单发给了我以前的老师 |
[08:32] | and I think he found something. | 他好像查到了什么 |
[08:35] | Appreciate the help, Dr. Bonwit, | 谢谢你的帮忙 邦维博士 |
[08:37] | – especially at this hour. – Not a problem. | -尤其是这么晚了 -不用谢 |
[08:39] | Ollins never lets me leave this place anyway. | 反正欧林也一直让我加班 |
[08:42] | So Lia was telling me you might know | 莉娅和我说你也许知道这些化学物 |
[08:44] | how these chemicals can be used together. | 是如何一起使用的 |
[08:46] | Yes and no. | 一半一半吧 |
[08:46] | 化学结构组合 所需 交互 读取 欧林实验室 | |
[08:47] | Took me a bit to see it, | 我花了一点时间才看出来 |
[08:49] | but the only way they seem to work together is | 但只有他们被组合在同一种结构上 |
[08:52] | if they’re built on a structure. | 这些化学物才能一起产生效果 |
[08:53] | Like an extracellular matrix. | 比如细胞外基质 |
[08:56] | But there are thousands of extracellular matrices. | 但是细胞外基质有成千上万种 |
[08:58] | So until we know all the chemicals, | 所以在我们知道所有的化学物之前 |
[09:00] | we won’t know the end results. | 我们无法知道最终结果 |
[09:02] | Sorry I can’t help more. | 抱歉我只能帮你们这么多 |
[09:04] | That’s okay. Thanks, Dr. Bonwit. | 没事 谢谢你 邦维博士 |
[09:08] | Now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[09:09] | We can’t just wait for another lab to get hit. | 我们不能等着下一个实验室遇袭 |
[09:15] | Holy shrap! | 我的天 |
[09:19] | Dr. Bonwit! | 邦维博士 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[09:25] | Yes, I am a god. | 没错 我的确是神 |
[09:30] | The god of speed. | 速度之神 |
[09:33] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[09:41] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[09:44] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[09:47] | Somebody help, please! Someone help! | 快来人 快来人啊 |
[09:55] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[09:59] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[10:02] | Oh, I knew an oldie would wake you up. | 我就知道老歌能唤醒你 |
[10:04] | Okay, don’t freak. Uh, we’re in a hospital. | 别紧张 我们在医院 |
[10:07] | Me for this burn and you for a whole lot more. | 我手上被灼伤了 但你比我严重多了 |
[10:10] | – Dr. Bonwit? – Uh, ICU. | -邦维博士呢 -在重症室 |
[10:12] | But he’s gonna pull through. | 但是他会好起来的 |
[10:13] | Um, but the speedster did get away with a crazy amount of carbon disulfide. | 可那个极速者带着大量的二硫化碳逃走了 |
[10:17] | Don’t worry about that right now. | 现在别担心那个了 |
[10:19] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[10:21] | I–I feel fine, actually. | 实际上 我感觉挺好的 |
[10:25] | My fingers are a little tingly but other than that, | 我的手指有些发麻 但除了这个 |
[10:27] | I–I feel really good. It’s weird, right? | 我感觉很好 很奇怪吧 |
[10:30] | I’m just so glad you’re okay. | 你没事太好了 |
[10:32] | Your doctor said you got hit with five billion joules | 你的医生说你被五十亿焦耳的 |
[10:34] | of electricity. Which means, um, I, uh– | 电流击中 所以我就… |
[10:39] | I, uh, kind of called your mom. Um, and she, uh– | 我通知了你的母亲 她… |
[10:42] | She freaked more than normal. Um, I had to. | 她惊慌得很失常 但我也没办法 |
[10:46] | – You could have died. – Lia, is she here? | -你差点死了 -莉亚 她在这里吗 |
[10:48] | She’s on her way from Coast City. | 她正从海滨城赶过来 |
[10:49] | Uh, and she is wearing her aggro pants. | 她肯定急炸了 |
[10:52] | I mean, she has called me, like, 47 times. | 我是说 她给我打了47多次电话 |
[10:54] | You should have ignored her. | 你应该无视她 |
[10:55] | Just, I don’t want her to worry. | 我就是不想让她担心 |
[10:56] | I did. | 我无视了 |
[10:57] | Uh, which is why she doesn’t know about this. | 所以她才不知道这个 |
[11:00] | The paramedics said that you went into cardiac arrest | 医护人员说你来的时候 |
[11:02] | when you got here and so they had to use the defib nodes | 心搏停止了 所以他们用除颤器 |
[11:04] | to restart your heart, and when they did, | 复苏你的心脏 当他们进行的时候 |
[11:06] | they found this. | 他们发现了这个 |
[11:07] | It was buried underneath the scar under your right shoulder. | 这埋在你右肩膀的伤疤下面 |
[11:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:12] | They say it’s a metal scrap from the shelf | 他们说是你撞到的金属架 |
[11:13] | you got thrown into, but I don’t know. | 上边的碎屑 但我不确定 |
[11:16] | It looks kind of old and–and pretty fried. | 这个看起来挺老旧 而且烧焦了 |
[11:19] | Okay, wait, but now that we both know you’re okay, | 好吧 暂停 现在我们知道你没事了 |
[11:21] | can we please talk about the fact that you got struck | 我们能不能讨论下你被 |
[11:24] | by lightning from a speedster? | 极速者闪电击中这件事 |
[11:26] | So schway, right? | 太酷炫了吧 |
[11:27] | The only thing is no one’s gonna believe us. | 唯一的问题就是没人会相信我们 |
[11:28] | We both saw it. They’re gonna have to. | 咱俩都看到了 他们不能不信 |
[11:41] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[11:42] | There has been an incident. System check in progress. | 有意外发生 系统正在检查 |
[11:48] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:51] | Catch this. | 接住 |
[11:56] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[11:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah, dude. I’m a speedster. | 当然 老兄 我是极速者了 |
[12:03] | All of my nerves are tingling and my synapses must be going crazy | 我的神经都在抽搐 神经突触一定在发狂 |
[12:07] | because my reaction times are way off the charts. | 因为我的反应时间快得爆表了 |
[12:12] | What am I gonna do about my mom? | 我要怎么面对我妈妈 |
[12:14] | She freaks out any time someone even says the word meta. | 每次只要有人提到超能力者她都会发疯 |
[12:18] | Okay, well, that’s understandable. | 好吧 这可以理解 |
[12:19] | I mean, her non-meta husband died because of metas. | 我是说 她普通人丈夫因为超能力者而死 |
[12:21] | Yeah, but writing about the Flash–the meta-human– | 对 但是报道闪电侠 最伟大的超能力者 |
[12:24] | – made her career. – So we can’t tell her? | -成就了她的事业 -所以我们不能告诉她 |
[12:27] | No, we can’t tell anybody. | 不行 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[12:30] | Not until we figure out how I got these powers. | 至少在我们找出我如何获得能力之前不行 |
[12:32] | And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this happened | 我觉得这发生在我碰到 |
[12:34] | after my little run-in with the god of speed guy. | 那个速度之神家伙之后不是个巧合 |
[12:38] | You mean when Godspeed hit you with his lightning. | 你说的是神速用他的闪电击中了你 |
[12:42] | Which, according to the Flash Museum, | 根据闪电侠博物馆里说的 |
[12:43] | is exactly what happened to– | 这获得能力的情景完全和 |
[12:45] | The Flash. | 闪电侠一样 |
[12:48] | 10-90 in progress. | 抢劫进行中 |
[12:49] | Bank heist. | 银行抢劫 |
[12:53] | No, no. You can’t do that. | 不行不行 你不能这么做 |
[12:55] | That is a bad idea. | 这主意不好 |
[12:56] | That is like cut your own bangs bad. | 就如同自己剪刘海一样不好 |
[12:57] | I’m just gonna do a little run-by. | 我就是小小的去一下 |
[13:00] | You are a CSI, not a superhero. | 你是现场调查员 不是超级英雄 |
[13:02] | Our jobs are the same as the cops. | 我们的工作和警察没区别 |
[13:04] | We get the bad guys. | 我们抓坏人 |
[13:07] | All right. Go get ’em, Flash Woman. | 好吧 去抓他们吧 闪电女侠 |
[13:10] | Lady Flash. | 闪电女士 |
[13:12] | Hot Flash. | 性感闪电 |
[13:15] | Not that one. | 这个不行 |
[13:15] | Okay, we’re gonna workshop that later. | 好吧 咱们等下再讨论名字 |
[13:17] | Until then, I have to guard Central City. | 在那之前 我要守护中城 |
[13:28] | Stop or I’ll fire! | 停下 不然我就开枪了 |
[13:31] | Keep your hands where I can see them! | 把你的手放在我能看到的地方 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 真对不起 你还好吗 |
[13:41] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[13:51] | What in the world? | 搞什么呢 |
[13:52] | Bug and Byte, you’re under arrest! | 错误与字节 你们被捕了 |
[13:54] | – Go, go, go! – Take them down! | -快快快 -抓住他们 |
[13:59] | You fried your gauntlet and half the fleet. | 你弄砸了夹击行动和半支小队 |
[14:02] | It was only three cruisers. | 只是三辆警车而已 |
[14:04] | Now Captain Frye’s gonna be on his warpath | 现在弗伊队长怒火冲天 |
[14:07] | which is gonna make everybody’s life miserable. | 每个人的日子都不好过了 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry, Nora. | 对不起 诺拉 |
[14:11] | I know today didn’t exactly go so great. | 我知道今天不太顺利 |
[14:13] | Both robbers got away because of me. | 两个劫匪因为我跑掉了 |
[14:18] | Cut yourself a slice of slack pie. | 别那么为难自己了 |
[14:20] | It was your first day. No one got hurt. | 这是你的第一天 又没人受伤 |
[14:22] | And plus they found Bug and Byte hunched over | 再说了 他们发现错误与字节躲在 |
[14:24] | with runner’s cramps, like, ten minutes later. | 走私者营地 十分钟后就抓到了 |
[14:26] | But I still feel so bad. | 但我还是感觉很糟 |
[14:28] | You’re looking at this all wrong. | 你看这事的方向错了 |
[14:30] | Today was not Nora’s big failure. | 今天不是诺拉的大失败 |
[14:33] | Today was the Femme-Flash’s big debut. | 今天是闪电女神的大亮相 |
[14:38] | Naming superheroes is not easy. | 给超级英雄命名可不简单 |
[14:42] | Lia, you are the best friend a shrappy speedster | 莉娅 你是一个糟糕极速者 |
[14:45] | could ever ask for. | 能渴求的最好朋友 |
[14:48] | But I think we both know that CCPD isn’t equipped | 但我觉得中城警局没有能力 |
[14:51] | to stop this guy. | 阻止这家伙 |
[14:53] | The only way we’re gonna catch him before | 我们能在这家伙伤害到别人之前 |
[14:55] | anyone else gets hurt is if I start thinking | 抓住他的唯一办法就是我开始 |
[14:58] | like a villainous speedster. | 用邪恶极速者的方式思考 |
[15:01] | And how are you gonna do that? | 那你要怎么做到这个呢 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna go see one. | 我要去见一个 |
[15:11] | Reverse-Flash, huh? | 逆闪电啊 |
[15:13] | Well, officer, you’re, like, the second person in 15 years | 警官 你是这15年来第二位 |
[15:16] | who’s come to visit this psychopath. | 来探视这个疯子的 |
[15:19] | Not even a call. | 连给他打电话的人都没有 |
[15:21] | Are you sure you want to interview him by yourself? | 你确定要独自见他吗 |
[15:24] | I’ve been alone with criminals before. | 我之前也独自面对过罪犯 |
[15:34] | You have five minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[15:47] | Eobard Thawne? | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[16:05] | My name is Nora West-Allen, and I’m a CSI tech | 我叫诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 犯罪现场调查员 |
[16:07] | with the CCPD. | 中城警局的 |
[16:09] | I wanted to ask you a few questions, if I could. | 如果可以 我想要问你几个问题 |
[16:18] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[16:21] | Nora West-Allen. | 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[16:26] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[16:28] | The dampening capabilities of this cell can negate | 这间牢房的抑制能力 |
[16:31] | the powers of 1,000 meta-humans. | 可以控制住一千个超能力者 |
[16:34] | The glass, the walls, the ceiling, the floors | 玻璃 墙壁 屋顶 地板 |
[16:37] | are all connected to a power energizer that will zap | 都被连接上了触发器 |
[16:40] | this place with 400 kilojoules instantly | 一旦抑制器失效 就会立刻输送 |
[16:45] | should the dampeners fail. | 40万焦耳电流进入房间中 |
[16:47] | Making the cell phase-proof. | 让牢房无法被穿透 |
[16:53] | I couldn’t hurt you, Nora West-Allen. | 我伤害不了你 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[16:57] | Even if I wanted to. | 就算我想也没用 |
[17:03] | What are your questions? | 你要问什么 |
[17:08] | How did you end up in here? | 你是怎么落到如此地步 |
[17:10] | Was there nobody at CCPD that could answer | 中城警局里没人能 |
[17:11] | that question for you? | 回答你这个问题吗 |
[17:13] | All the files pertaining to the Reverse-Flash | 所有关于逆闪电的档案 |
[17:15] | have been cyber locked. | 都上了网络锁 |
[17:17] | And there’s almost nothing about you in the Flash Museum. | 闪电侠博物馆里关于你的资料寥寥无几 |
[17:20] | Except for the date of your imprisonment. | 除了有记录你被判入狱之时 |
[17:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:24] | That’s all there is in the Flash Museum? | 闪电侠博物馆里就只有这些 |
[17:26] | That’s interesting. | 那可真有趣 |
[17:28] | Will you tell me how you were defeated? | 你能告诉我 你是怎么被打败的吗 |
[17:30] | Why do you want to know that? | 你为什么想知道 |
[17:31] | It’ll help us with an investigation. | 这将对我们的调查有帮助 |
[17:35] | You need to work on your lying. | 你应该练习好如何撒谎 |
[17:37] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[17:40] | Your shoes are new. | 你的鞋是新的 |
[17:43] | But your soles are worn. | 但鞋底却已经磨破 |
[17:46] | You have singe marks on your sleeves | 你的袖子有烧焦的痕迹 |
[17:47] | and singe marks on your pant legs, | 裤腿上也是 |
[17:49] | but most of all, | 但最重要的一点是 |
[17:50] | your cheeks are flushed with windburn. | 你的脸颊因经历吹风伤后而通红 |
[17:55] | Oh, I know that windburn. | 我太了解这种吹风伤了 |
[18:00] | I can still feel it. | 我仍然能感觉到它 |
[18:05] | You’re a speedster. | 你是极速者 |
[18:15] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[18:16] | Please, I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:19] | Come on. Let’s go. | 出来吧 该走了 |
[18:24] | Time to repent, professor. | 忏悔的时间到了 教授 |
[18:48] | Thawne figured out I had powers, | 我的超能力被斯旺发现了 |
[18:50] | but he wouldn’t tell me anything about them. | 但他不肯告诉我任何关于他们的事情 |
[18:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:58] | And don’t tell me it’s nothing | 别告诉我你没事 |
[18:59] | ’cause your whole face says it’s something. | 因为你整张脸都在告诉我有事 |
[19:02] | You know this metal fragment they found | 你还记得他们在你肩膀里发现的 |
[19:04] | – underneath your shoulder? – Yeah. | -金属碎片吗 -是的 |
[19:06] | Well, something about it was bugging me, | 有些疑问一直困扰着我 |
[19:08] | so I did some digging. | 所以我做了些调查 |
[19:10] | It turns out it’s not from that shelf you got thrown into. | 原来这不是倒在你身上的架子的碎片 |
[19:12] | It’s, uh–It’s tech. | 这是 这是科技产品 |
[19:14] | A chip made by S.T.A.R. Labs 25 years ago. | 是一枚尖端科研实验室在25年前制造的芯片 |
[19:18] | Like a chip you would use to find a lost animal? | 类似那种 找迷路的动物的芯片吗 |
[19:22] | – It’s to dampen your speed. – What? | -这是用来抑制你的超能力的 -什么 |
[19:26] | You didn’t get your powers when Godspeed hit you | 你不是因为被神速的闪电击中 |
[19:28] | with his lightning. | 而获得超能力的 |
[19:31] | It looks like you always had them. | 似乎是与生俱来的 |
[19:33] | I–I’ve always had powers? | 我 我一直都有超能力 |
[19:40] | Why do–Who would put a power dampening chip inside of– | 为什么 谁会在我体内植入超能力抑制芯片 |
[19:48] | Your mom lied to you your whole life. | 你妈妈欺骗了你一辈子 |
[19:50] | I mean, that’s next-level aggro. | 这不仅仅是生气那么简单 |
[19:53] | How could she keep something like that from me? | 她怎么能够向我隐瞒我这种事情 |
[19:55] | I mean, what else has she lied to me about? | 她会有什么还瞒着我 |
[19:58] | I think you’re gonna have to ask her. | 我觉得你得向她问清楚 |
[19:59] | Oh, just the idea of that makes my blood boil. | 光是想想就把我气得怒火中烧 |
[20:02] | That could be the macchiato. | 这应该是喝了玛奇朵的原因 |
[20:04] | It’s possible I might have made that a triple. | 我可能加了有三份浓缩咖啡 |
[20:07] | At least I have one person in my life I can still trust. | 至少我还有可以信赖的人 |
[20:14] | – A triple. – That’s been established. | -三份 -已经加了的 |
[20:17] | No, no, no, not the coffee. I mean, yes, the coffee. | 不不不 我不是说咖啡 是的 是咖啡 |
[20:20] | But the chemicals that Godspeed stole. | 神速偷的化学药品 |
[20:22] | Benzene Methanol is unstable, | 苯甲醇的属性极不稳定 |
[20:24] | and if you add the Carbon Disulfide that he stole from Ollins lab– | 如果再加上他从欧林实验室偷的二硫化碳 |
[20:28] | Kablooey. | 大爆炸 |
[20:28] | I remember that from 9th grade Analytical Chem. | 我记得在九年级的分析化学课上学过 |
[20:30] | And the only way to combine all those chemicals together | 组合这些化学物质的唯一方法是 |
[20:32] | is if you add some kind of binding property. | 加入具有粘合性的物质 |
[20:36] | Right, you’d need a plus-one oxidation state, | 对 你需要加一氧化态的物质 |
[20:37] | like a–a Dioxygen Difluoride. | 比如 二氟化二氧 |
[20:39] | Yes, and somewhere that’s able to store that | 没错 中城唯一可以储藏 |
[20:41] | and the only place in Central City that can | 这种化学药品的地方是 |
[20:44] | is Stagg Industries. | 斯塔格工业 |
[20:50] | I cannot believe my first time at Stagg Industries | 我不敢相信自己第一次来斯塔格工业 |
[20:52] | is as a burglar. | 竟是个窃贼 |
[20:54] | Or are we vigilantes? | 还是说我们是义警 |
[20:58] | Lia, I found it. | 莉娅 我找到了 |
[21:02] | Unless your super speed came with super biceps, | 除非你的超级速度带来了超级二头肌 |
[21:04] | we are not getting this out of here. | 不然我们肯定没法把这玩意弄出去 |
[21:09] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[21:12] | Uh, okay. Try and get this open. | 好吧 你尝试打开盖子 |
[21:14] | It’ll evaporate in seconds. | 它可以瞬间蒸发 |
[21:16] | If you want it, you’re gonna have to come through me to get it. | 你想要的话 先过我这关吧 |
[21:20] | Ah, you’re a speedster like me. | 你和我一样是极速者 |
[21:23] | So you need it too. | 所以你也需要它 |
[21:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:45] | No! | 不要 |
[21:53] | Lia! Lia! | 莉娅 莉娅 |
[21:57] | Lia! | 莉娅 |
[21:59] | Lia! | 莉娅 |
[22:01] | The one person in the world she thought she could trust | 她认为自己在这世上唯一可以信赖的人 |
[22:04] | died in her arms. | 死在了她的怀里 |
[22:06] | Nora must have felt completely alone. | 诺拉肯定感觉十分孤单 |
[22:09] | – But she wasn’t. – Yes, she was. | -但她并不孤单 -是 她是的 |
[22:12] | Because I wasn’t honest with her. | 因为我没有对她坦诚相待 |
[22:13] | Iris– | 爱瑞丝 |
[22:14] | After all I did, she gave me a second chance. | 我对她做了那种事后 她还给我第二次机会 |
[22:18] | It’s the least we can do for her. | 这是我们至少能为她做的 |
[22:31] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:37] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔 |
[22:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:57] | I’m giving our daughter the chance to explain this for herself. | 我给女儿一个机会来为自己辩解 |
[23:24] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[23:28] | I heard about… Lia. | 我听说了莉娅的事 |
[23:31] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[23:34] | I know how it is to lose someone you love. | 我理解你失去爱的人的感受 |
[23:40] | If you don’t wanna talk about it right now, | 如果你现在不想谈这事 |
[23:42] | that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:44] | Or maybe you just don’t wanna talk about it with me. | 可能只是你不愿意和我聊而已 |
[23:50] | Nora, can I just make sure that you’re okay? | 诺拉 我只是想知道你还好吗 |
[23:54] | Nora, I went to the hospital and they said that you left. | 诺拉 我刚刚去了医院 他们说你已经走了 |
[23:59] | I guess lightning doesn’t hurt as much | 我想被闪电击中也并没有那么痛 |
[24:01] | when you already have it coursing through your veins. | 毕竟它在我的血液里流淌 |
[24:07] | Does this look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[24:12] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[24:15] | – Nora– – Lia found it before she died. | -诺拉… -莉娅在她去世之前发现的 |
[24:19] | You put this inside of me, Mom. | 你把它植入我的体内 妈妈 |
[24:22] | To dampen my powers? | 为了抑制我的超能力 |
[24:25] | You lied to me my whole life. | 你欺骗了我一辈子 |
[24:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:30] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[24:34] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[24:38] | Everyone. | 全部人 |
[24:41] | Everybody? | 所有人 |
[24:44] | Everyone that I love has been keeping this from me? | 所有我爱的人都在隐瞒我吗 |
[24:47] | – Why? – Because I told them to. | -为什么 -是我要求他们的 |
[24:50] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:51] | Nora, I was trying to protect you. | 诺拉 我在试着保护你 |
[24:53] | – From what? – From this city. | -保护什么 -不要受到这座城市的伤害 |
[24:55] | From–from meta-humans. From–from yourself. | 避免受到超能力者 和你自己的伤害 |
[25:01] | – Nora, you don’t understand. – No, I don’t understand. | -诺拉 你不明白 -是 我是不明白 |
[25:05] | How did I get my powers? | 我怎么得到自己的能力的 |
[25:07] | What do you have against speedsters? | 你为什么讨厌极速者 |
[25:08] | Nora, I have already lost so much. | 诺拉 我已经失去这么多了 |
[25:12] | I can’t risk losing you too. | 我不能再冒险失去你 |
[25:16] | Well, you just did. | 你还是失去了我 |
[25:43] | I’m gonna miss Lia too. | 我也会想念莉娅的 |
[25:46] | West-Allen, we all know how close you two were. | 韦斯特艾伦 我们都知道你们关系好 |
[25:48] | If you need some time off, I’m sure Captain Frye– | 如果你需要休息一段时间 我相信弗伊队长… |
[25:51] | We need to get the guy who did this. | 我们得抓住行凶的人 |
[25:53] | Whatever it takes. | 不论什么代价 |
[25:55] | We ran the evidence from the crime scene. | 我们检测了罪案现场的证据 |
[25:57] | Turns out there was foreign DNA in Lia’s exit wound. | 证明莉娅的出伤口有陌生DNA |
[26:01] | But we’ve used it to positively ID this guy. | 我们已经以此找出了凶手 |
[26:04] | August Hart. Bio-hacker. | 奥古斯特·哈特 生物黑客 |
[26:07] | Mercury Labs intern, and then grad school. | 水星实验室实习生 之后读研究生 |
[26:17] | All yours. | 都是你的了 |
[26:20] | Says he was kicked out for testing | 这上说他因为在昏迷病人身上 |
[26:21] | tachyon stimulants on coma patients. | 实验超光速粒子兴奋剂而被开除 |
[26:24] | What the hell’s a tachyon? | 到底什么是超光速粒子 |
[26:26] | A particle that moves faster than light. | 一种比光速还快的粒子 |
[26:28] | Well, an arrest warrant’s on its way now. | 逮捕证已经在路上了 |
[26:30] | I promise you this guy’s gonna get what he deserves. | 我保证这个人会得到应有的惩罚 |
[26:35] | Yes, he will. | 是 他会的 |
[26:40] | Did you know not all villains had meta-human powers? | 你知不知道并不是所有反派都有超能力 |
[26:44] | Some u– | 有些… |
[26:47] | – Make sure you get this. – Everybody move! | -你们一定要拍下这个 -大家快走 |
[26:54] | Godspeed’s lightning… | 神速的闪电 |
[26:58] | It turned blue, just like Zoom’s. | 变成了蓝色 像极速一样 |
[27:01] | Hey, wait a sec. | 等等 |
[27:04] | 中城时报 闪电侠阻止邪恶女极速者 | |
[27:09] | Although her body disintegrated, | 虽然她的身体分解了 |
[27:11] | authorities uncovered evidence at Mercury Labs | 当局在水星实验室找到了证据 |
[27:13] | of the illegal speed-enhancement drug, velocity-9. | 违法速度增强剂 终极速度-9 |
[27:17] | This volatile stimulant gave Trajectory incredible speed, | 这种挥发性的刺激物给了弹道惊人的速度 |
[27:20] | but at a deadly price. | 但付出了致命的代价 |
[27:23] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[27:24] | Benzene Methanol, Carbon Disulfide, | 苯甲醇 二硫化碳 |
[27:27] | Dioxygen Difluoride. | 二氟化二氧 |
[27:29] | The base for the extracellular matrix for Velocity-9. | 终极速度-9的细胞外基质的基础 |
[27:32] | Only he’s trying to make one that will last forever. | 只是他想做一个永久性的 |
[27:49] | How do I stop a speedster? | 我怎么阻止一个极速者 |
[27:52] | – You can’t. – Not alone. | -你不能 -独自去不行 |
[27:54] | But with you, I can. | 但是和你 我可以 |
[27:59] | No. | 不行 |
[28:00] | That plinth, it takes incoming calls | 那个基座可以接来电 |
[28:03] | and from what I hear, you have a few left. | 据我所知 你还剩几个 |
[28:05] | You could walk me through it via comms. | 你可以通过通讯告诉我 |
[28:08] | No. | 不行 |
[28:08] | He has stolen enough chemicals to make | 他偷了足够的化学药品 |
[28:10] | an extracellular matrix that replicates speed powers. | 制作复制速度能力的细胞外基质 |
[28:13] | I told you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[28:15] | The only thing that is stopping him from | 唯一能阻止他永久成为 |
[28:16] | becoming a speedster permanently is a stabilizing agent. | 极速者的就是稳定剂 |
[28:19] | Once he gets that, he will be unstoppable. | 一旦他拿到手 他将势不可挡 |
[28:22] | I told you to leave! Guard! | 我要你离开 警卫 |
[28:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:26] | He killed my best friend in front of me. | 他在我面前杀了我最好的朋友 |
[28:31] | She’s gone because of him, and you are the only person | 她因为他死了 你是唯一能够 |
[28:34] | that can stop it. | 阻止他的人 |
[28:43] | What the hell? You need to leave now. | 搞什么 你必须马上离开 |
[28:53] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[29:08] | Okay, I’m at the innovation lab at CCU. Are you there? | 我在加州大学创新实验室 你在吗 |
[29:09] | Q实验室 哥德尔半径转换器使用中 | |
[29:11] | Yes, I’m here. | 我在 |
[29:13] | Okay, are you sure this is gonna short out the scanner circuits? | 好 你确定这会使扫描电路短路吗 |
[29:16] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[29:16] | Vibrate your hands together. Build an electric shock. | 双手一起振动 制造电击 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:24] | Schway. | 酷炫 |
[29:25] | It worked. | 真的有用 |
[29:27] | Now look for the brightest room. | 现在找最亮的房间 |
[29:32] | The converter needs constant fluorescent light. | 转换器需要恒定的荧光灯 |
[29:37] | Now locate the biometric converter. | 现在定位生物识别转换器 |
[29:39] | It will be a kidney-shaped object. | 是一个肾脏形状的物体 |
[29:41] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[29:47] | No way for Godspeed to stabilize his Velocity-9 now. | 神速现在没有办法让他的终极速度-9稳定下来了 |
[29:53] | You don’t learn, do you? | 不吸取教训 是吗 |
[29:56] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[29:57] | Come and get it. | 来拿 |
[30:05] | It worked! | 真的有用 |
[30:12] | No. He’s got more V-9. | 不 他还有终极速度-9 |
[30:21] | Nora, you need to get out of there now. | 诺拉 你现在得离开那里 |
[30:23] | Right now! | 立刻 |
[30:32] | I can’t lose him! | 我甩不掉他 |
[30:35] | Thawne! | 斯旺 |
[30:36] | Did you hear me? I said I can’t lose him! | 你听到了吗 我说我甩不掉他 |
[30:38] | All right, Nora, do you see any walls | 好吧 诺拉 你看到你周围 |
[30:41] | near where you are, preferably concrete? | 有墙吗 最好是混凝土的 |
[30:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:44] | Because I want you to run into one. | 因为我想让你冲过去 |
[30:46] | Or rather, through one. | 或者说 穿进去 |
[30:49] | I can’t run through a concrete wall! | 我不能穿过混凝土墙 |
[30:50] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[30:51] | If you vibrate at the natural frequency of air, | 如果你以空气的相同频率振动 |
[30:53] | your body–your cells will be in such a state | 你的身体 细胞所处的状态 |
[30:56] | that they will phase right through that wall. | 将能够使你穿墙而过 |
[30:58] | I can’t do this! | 我做不到 |
[31:00] | Nora, listen to me. | 诺拉 听我说 |
[31:03] | Listen to my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[31:06] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:09] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:11] | Feel the wind on your face. | 感受你脸上的风 |
[31:15] | The ground beneath your feet. | 脚下的地 |
[31:18] | And the lightning. | 还有闪电 |
[31:20] | Its electricity surging through your veins. | 它的电流流过你的血管 |
[31:24] | To your nerve endings from the crown of your head | 从头顶到神经末梢 |
[31:27] | to the tips of your toes like an electric shock | 再到脚趾 就像触电一样 |
[31:31] | you never want to end. | 你永远不会想要结束 |
[31:33] | You’re part of something greater now, Nora. | 你现在是更伟大力量的一部分 |
[31:36] | You are part of the Speed Force and its power, | 你是神速力的一部分 它的力量 |
[31:40] | it’s power is yours to use. Now do it. | 为你所用 就是现在 |
[31:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:54] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[32:00] | Then good-bye, Little Runner. | 那再见了 小极速者 |
[32:02] | No, no. Uh, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[32:06] | I trust you. Uh, what now? | 我相信你 现在怎么办 |
[32:10] | Nora, you can’t run forever. | 诺拉 你不能一直跑下去 |
[32:13] | You’re gonna have to stop him. | 你必须阻止他 |
[32:15] | Tell me what you see around you. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[32:19] | I’m on 5th and Park. | 我在五号公路和公园交口 |
[32:20] | I see Choi Enterprises, Peercoin Bank, | 我看到蔡氏企业 点点币银行 |
[32:23] | and CC Citizen Media. | 还有中城公民媒体 |
[32:25] | Media, the satellites. | 媒体 有卫星 |
[32:27] | Nora, we’re gonna use the satellites’ electromagnetic radiation | 诺拉 我们要利用卫星的电磁辐射 |
[32:29] | to break the V-9 bonds. | 来击破终极速度-9的基因链 |
[32:31] | Flood Godspeed with anti-endorphins. | 让神速体内充满抗内啡肽 |
[32:33] | Neutralizing the V-9 instantly. | 马上中和终极速度-9 |
[32:35] | Exactly, but here’s the thing. | 没错 但有个问题 |
[32:36] | Those satellites recalibrate on the hour | 那些卫星每个小时重新校准一次 |
[32:38] | emitting very short bursts of microwave energy. | 同时会发射非常短的微波能量 |
[32:40] | You’re only gonna have a few seconds to get Godspeed | 在爆发前你只有几秒时间 |
[32:42] | in front of those bursts. Do you understand? | 把神速引到其中 你明白吗 |
[32:44] | So I just need him to follow me into the building. | 所以我只需要他跟着我进楼 |
[32:47] | Not into the building. Up the building. | 不是进楼 是楼顶 |
[32:50] | Uh, okay. I can do that. | 好吧 我能做到 |
[32:53] | Um, how fast do I have to go to run up a building? | 我要跑多快才能跑上楼 |
[32:56] | As fast as you can. | 能跑多快跑多快 |
[33:01] | – Here he comes. – Then run, Nora. | -他来了 -跑吧 诺拉 |
[33:06] | Run. | 跑 |
[33:21] | Wait for it, Nora. Wait. | 等着 诺拉 等着 |
[33:28] | And now! | 就是现在 |
[33:43] | Nora. Nora! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[33:45] | We did it! We did it. | 我们成功了 成功了 |
[33:49] | Yes, we did. | 是的 我们成功了 |
[33:57] | Well, we don’t have to worry about Godspeed anymore. | 我们再也不用担心神速了 |
[34:00] | August Hart is in the custody of CCPD. | 奥古斯特·哈特已被中城警局拘留了 |
[34:04] | Bravo, Little Runner. | 漂亮 小极速者 |
[34:06] | I still have a lot to learn, you know. | 我还有很多东西要学 |
[34:11] | – You could train me. – I can’t train you, Nora. | -你可以教我 -我不能教你 诺拉 |
[34:16] | There’s just not enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[34:18] | What–what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:20] | – You’re– – Nora. | -你在… -诺拉 |
[34:22] | My time on this earth is coming to an end. | 我在地球上的时间不多了 |
[34:39] | There’s so much I wanted to ask you. | 我还有许多想问你的事 |
[34:42] | So much that I still don’t know. | 还有许多我不知道的东西 |
[34:43] | So much that my mom has lied to me about. | 还有许多我妈妈骗我的东西 |
[34:48] | You have no idea. | 你不明白 |
[34:51] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[34:54] | Thawne, please, you may be the only person left | 斯旺 拜托 你或许是我生命中剩下的 |
[34:56] | in my life who won’t lie to me. | 唯一不会对我撒谎的人 |
[35:01] | Nora, | 诺拉 |
[35:05] | how much do you really know about the Flash? | 你对闪电侠了解多少 |
[35:30] | Five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[35:52] | Holy shrap. | 我的天 |
[36:36] | Good evening, Nora West-Allen. | 晚上好 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[36:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:43] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[36:44] | Of course. Nora West-Allen. | 当然 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[36:46] | Daughter of Iris West and Barry Allen, | 你是爱瑞丝·韦斯特和巴里·艾伦 |
[36:49] | also known as the Flash. | 同时也被称为闪电侠之人的女儿 |
[36:55] | S–Did you– | 你刚刚… |
[36:57] | Did you just say my father, Barry Allen, | 你刚刚说我的爸爸 巴里·艾伦 |
[37:01] | was the Flash? | 是闪电侠吗 |
[37:03] | Would you like me to play your video message, | 你想让我播放你的视频消息吗 |
[37:05] | Nora West-Allen? | 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[37:08] | My–My message? | 给我的消息吗 |
[37:10] | Yes, from your father, Barry Allen. | 是的 来自你的爸爸 巴里·艾伦 |
[37:14] | Uh, y–yes. | 好吧 |
[37:17] | Nora, | 诺拉 |
[37:20] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间了 |
[37:23] | If you’re watching this, it means you’re like me. | 如果你正在看这个 就说明你和我一样 |
[37:28] | You have powers. | 你有超能力 |
[37:33] | It also means I wasn’t there to help you learn how to use them. | 也意味着我没有帮助你了解如何使用它 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t there for a lot of things. | 我将会错过你人生中很多事 |
[37:40] | Remember, my sweet Nora, | 但记住 亲爱的诺拉 |
[37:44] | always remember, I love you. | 永远记住 我爱你 |
[37:49] | I always will. | 我一直爱你 |
[38:06] | I just wanted to see you, Dad. | 我只是想见你 爸爸 |
[38:16] | Thawne… | 斯旺 |
[38:17] | showed me how. | 教会了我方法 |
[38:19] | And Cicada? | 那蝉呢 |
[38:21] | The one case we both couldn’t solve. | 我们俩无法解决的唯一案子 |
[38:25] | It was my idea to come here and make it right. | 是我提议来到这里解决的 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | Can I have a minute alone with Nora? | 我能单独和诺拉聊聊吗 |
[38:38] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[38:53] | How many times did you go back to Thawne? | 你回去找斯旺多少次了 |
[38:56] | How many times? | 多少次 |
[38:57] | After the night of the Enlightenment. | 在大悟之道那天晚上之后 |
[38:59] | Five, uh, maybe six. | 五次 也许是六次 |
[39:06] | Even knowing he killed my mother? | 你知道是他杀了我母亲你还去吗 |
[39:08] | – Dad– – I understand… | -爸爸 -我理解 |
[39:11] | coming back to meet me… | 回来见我 |
[39:15] | and the team. | 和我的团队 |
[39:16] | I do. | 我真的理解 |
[39:18] | I even understand going to Thawne… | 我甚至理解去见斯旺 |
[39:22] | to learn how to do it, but… | 去学习怎么做 但是… |
[39:24] | you kept going back. | 你却不断回去 |
[39:27] | Even after you knew what he did. | 在知道他干了什么之后还回去 |
[39:29] | Even after he wasn’t your only option anymore. | 即使在他不再是你唯一的选择之后 |
[39:34] | And the worst part is, you lied to us every time. | 最糟糕的是 你每次都对我们撒谎 |
[39:38] | D-Dad, I– | 爸爸 我… |
[39:39] | I don’t trust you, Nora. | 我不相信你 诺拉 |
[39:43] | I can’t have anybody here with us | 我不能让一个我不相信的人 |
[39:46] | that I don’t trust anymore. | 在这里和我们一起共事 |
[39:51] | W-what are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[39:53] | It’s time for you to go home. | 你是时候回家了 |
[39:59] | Dad, please don’t do this! | 爸爸 拜托别这么做 |
[40:02] | I promise I will never see Thawne again! | 我保证我不会再和斯旺见面了 |
[40:05] | Dad, don’t do this! | 爸爸 别这么做 |
[40:08] | Nora, if you try to run back in time again, | 诺拉 如果你再试图回到过去 |
[40:10] | I will feel it in the Speed Force. | 我会在神速力里感受到 |
[40:13] | I’ll know. | 我会知道的 |
[40:17] | Good-bye, Nora. | 再见 诺拉 |
[40:42] | So she finally came clean. | 所以是她终于坦白了 |
[40:47] | Or did you figure it out all by yourself? | 还是你自己想明白的 |
[40:51] | One wasn’t enough? | 一个还不够吗 |
[40:55] | You had to try to take my daughter from me too? | 你还要从我身边夺走我女儿吗 |
[41:00] | My daughter! | 我的女儿 |
[41:01] | I knew you’d react like this. | 我就知道你会有这种反应 |
[41:04] | You’re always so emotional, | 你总是这么情绪化 |
[41:05] | which is why I had her keep all of this from you. | 所以我才让她瞒着你 |
[41:09] | You can’t blame the Little Runner, Barry. | 你不能责怪小极速者 巴里 |
[41:12] | She just wanted to spend some time with her dad. | 她只是想和她爸爸度过一点时光 |
[41:16] | Don’t hold that against her. | 不要因此而责备她 |
[41:21] | Consider it a condemned man’s last request. | 把这个看作是一个死刑犯的最后需求 |
[41:27] | You always thought you were so much smarter than us, Thawne. | 你一直以为你比我们聪明得多 斯旺 |
[41:32] | But you lost. | 但你输了 |
[41:38] | And now you’re finally gonna get what you deserve. | 现在你终于要得到报应了 |