时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – Caitlin! – Dad. | -凯特琳 -爸爸 |
[00:05] | I’ll always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[00:07] | You took our daughter back to the future? | 你把我们的女儿送回到了未来 |
[00:08] | I can’t trust her. | 我无法相信她 |
[00:10] | Thawne is manipulating her. | 斯旺在操纵她 |
[00:12] | Follow my instructions and we will defeat Cicada, | 依循我的指示我们就能打败蝉 |
[00:15] | destroy his dagger, | 摧毁他的匕首 |
[00:16] | and save your father. | 救你的父亲 |
[00:17] | You created your own Speed Force? | 你创造了自己的神速力 |
[00:19] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[00:20] | And I can access it to go back in time. | 我可以利用它回到过去 |
[00:22] | – How could he leave me? – Nora– | -他怎么能抛下我 -诺拉 |
[00:24] | How could he stop loving me? | 他怎么可以不再爱我了 |
[00:28] | – She’s gone. – Gone where? | -她消失了 -去了哪里 |
[00:29] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道在哪里 |
[00:30] | I only know when: 2019. | 我只知道在什么时候 2019年 |
[00:37] | 西蒙与伙伴公司 建筑 规划 室内 | |
[00:43] | Gideon, scan servers for blueprints | 吉迪恩 扫描服务器已获取 |
[00:44] | from McCulloch Technologies. | 麦克洛奇技术公司的蓝图 |
[00:50] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[01:02] | Gideon, infiltration analysis. | 吉迪恩 渗透分析 |
[01:04] | Yes, Nora West-Allen. | 是 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[01:07] | The odds of accessing this location on your own | 你独自到达目的地的成功率是 |
[01:09] | are 1 in 3 million. | 三百万分之一 |
[01:10] | Shall I send a request to Barry Allen? | 是否向巴里·艾伦发送请求 |
[01:13] | No, Gideon. | 不用 吉迪恩 |
[01:14] | I need people who can actually help me. | 我需要能真正帮到我的人 |
[01:28] | Tachyon scanners set up | 超光子扫描仪在城内 |
[01:30] | at every half-mile interval across the city. | 每隔半英里设置一台 |
[01:32] | And the seismometer is searching for sonic booms | 地震仪正在搜寻 |
[01:34] | in the hundred-megahertz range. | 一百兆赫以内的音爆 |
[01:36] | As for the satellites, I’ve got Carrie, Charlotte, | 至于卫星 我已经让凯里 夏洛特 |
[01:38] | Miranda, and Samantha scanning | 米兰达和萨曼莎持续观测 |
[01:40] | for her yellow-purple lightning signatures. | 她标志性的黄紫闪电 |
[01:43] | I am clearly the Samantha of this group, right? | 我显然是我们小组的萨曼莎 对吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah, okay, Miranda. | 行 可以 米兰达 |
[01:47] | So, technically, if Nora uses the Speed Force– | 所以技术上来说 如果诺拉使用神速力 |
[01:50] | We’ll find her. | 我们就会找到她 |
[01:57] | Kinda thought she’d pop right up. | 感觉她要突然出现似的 |
[01:59] | If she’s even here. | 就算她在这里 |
[02:00] | How can you guys be so sure | 你们为什么一开始就这么确定 |
[02:01] | that she even came back from the future in the first place? | 她会从未来时空回来 |
[02:03] | Because Thawne sent her. | 因为是斯旺派她来的 |
[02:05] | He showed her a new way to time-travel, | 他教会了她时间旅行的新方式 |
[02:06] | something that can’t be detected. | 是我们无法检测到的 |
[02:08] | But as soon as she starts running again, | 但只要她再开始奔跑 |
[02:10] | we’re gonna be able to bring her home. | 我们就能找到她 带她回家 |
[02:11] | Well, Team Flash, | 闪电小队 |
[02:13] | Nora West-Allen is not the only time traveler who’s absent. | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦不是唯一消失的时间旅行者 |
[02:16] | We’ve been running down abandoned buildings, foreclosed condos… | 我们一直在巡查废弃大楼 止赎公寓 |
[02:19] | Anywhere that Grace Gibbons | 任何格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[02:20] | may have hidden her younger self, but– | 可能隐藏小时候的她的地方 但是 |
[02:22] | We got bupkis. | 我们一无所获 |
[02:23] | And we have no idea why she stole the Cryo-Atomizer, | 而且我们也不知道她为什么要偷走制冷雾化器 |
[02:26] | except that it was worth killing my dad for. | 它除了能杀死我爸 也没有其他用处 |
[02:30] | Hey, if you need more time… | 如果你还需要点时间 |
[02:32] | Yeah, we’re more than capable of chasing | 我们几个完全有能力 |
[02:34] | a wild goose or two on our own. | 追捕她们两个 |
[02:37] | Thank you, I’m fine. | 谢谢 我没事 |
[02:39] | I’d rather be working. | 我宁愿工作 |
[02:41] | On that note, I’m happy to help you | 说到那个 我很乐意帮你 |
[02:42] | follow that lead on the atomizer. | 寻找雾化器的下落 |
[02:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:45] | – What about… Sherluck? – Sherloque. | -那歇拉克呢 -歇洛克 |
[02:49] | Do you think any of you will get this right at any point | 你们这些人就没有一个能说对我的名字 |
[02:51] | at any time in your life? Sherloque. | 哪怕一次吗 是歇洛克 |
[02:52] | No, I’m going to continue | 我看是没有 我还是继续 |
[02:54] | the quest for Nora West-Allen. | 搜查诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的下落吧 |
[02:56] | I… feel somewhat responsible. | 这事我多少得负点责 |
[03:03] | Hey, it’s CCPD– there was a break-in | 中城警局有消息 有一起闯入事件发生在 |
[03:04] | at an architecture firm on 34th and Williamson. | 34大道和威廉姆森区交叉段的一家建筑公司 |
[03:07] | Meta-suspect. | 嫌犯是超能力者 |
[03:08] | Citizens reporting an explosion there. | 有公民报告那里发生过爆炸 |
[03:09] | Sounds like you guys might need an extra set of hands. | 听起来你们或许需要帮手的协助 |
[03:12] | I’ll grab my gear. | 我去戴上我的震波设备 |
[03:16] | Oh. There’s an alert at my dad’s old lab in the Arctic. | 我爸爸北极旧实验室的警报响了 |
[03:18] | We should check it out. | 我们得去看看 |
[03:20] | Yeah, better wash my long johns. | 没问题 我最好回去把秋裤洗洗带上 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:24] | You gonna get that or… | 你要接电话吗 还是 |
[03:25] | Yeah, I’m going to get it, | 当然 我会接的 |
[03:26] | but I know already it’s Renée Aldler– | 但我已经知道是瑞内·奥德勒打来的了 |
[03:28] | – Adler. – Adler. | -艾德勒 -艾德勒 |
[03:28] | With these emoticon pictogram things that she send me. | 还有她发给我的这些图释象形图 |
[03:32] | Oh, master detective like you can’t decode a few emojis? | 像你这样的侦探大师都看不懂几个表情包吗 |
[03:35] | I can decode these emojis no problem, huh? | 我能破译这些表情包 完全没问题好吗 |
[03:37] | Heart, she like me. Kissy face, want to kiss me. | 爱心 她喜欢我 亲亲 想亲我呗 |
[03:39] | Peach, eggplant, she like fruit and vegetable. | 桃子 茄子 她喜欢水果和蔬菜 |
[03:42] | At this point with the other Renée Aldlers, | 在这点上 和其他的瑞内·奥德勒一样 |
[03:44] | we are not keeping secrets from one another. | 我们向来坦诚相见 |
[03:46] | Well, I did it. | 我看完了 |
[03:47] | Every exercise, every intention, | 每个训练 每个意图 |
[03:51] | and now that Kamilla and I are hunky-dory… | 现在我和卡米拉过得挺好 |
[03:53] | You have completed the Book of Ralph. | 你看完了拉尔夫之书 |
[03:55] | – I sure did. – Thank you for your service, | -没错 -谢谢你的服务 |
[03:57] | old friend, but your job isn’t done yet. | 老伙计 但你的工作还没完呢 |
[03:58] | Shirley, I think you could use this. | 歇里 你想你会用得上它的 |
[04:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[04:01] | What, do you think I need help with a breakup? | 怎么了 你觉得我需要帮忙分手吗 |
[04:02] | Oh, come on. Look, Addendum C… | 拜托 听我说 附录C |
[04:04] | Appendix four. | 附录四 |
[04:05] | A guide to taking your relationship to the next level. | 让你们关系更进一层的指南 |
[04:07] | It worked for Cisco. | 在西斯科身上很奏效 |
[04:09] | Barely worked for young Ralph Macchio. | 也就对小拉尔夫·马奇奥来说勉强有用 |
[04:10] | No, no, no. This guy, he’s chicken, right? | 不不不 这个人 他是小鸡 对吧 |
[04:13] | Even in his current relationship, | 即使是在现行恋爱关系中 |
[04:14] | he’s too afraid to tell this girl | 他都害怕告诉女朋友 |
[04:15] | that he’s actually Vibe, right? | 他就是震波的事实 对吧 |
[04:16] | I’m actually not afraid. | 我其实不是害怕 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna tell her when I’m ready. | 我准备好了自然会告诉她的 |
[04:20] | It’s just hard to navigate | 只是因为要想平衡超能力者 |
[04:21] | the meta-life, personal-life balance. | 和普通人的生活模式很难罢了 |
[04:23] | More like chicken-life balance, hmm? | 说是平衡人鸡生活模式还差不多 |
[04:24] | Man, you’re a chicken personal-life balance. | 你才是平衡人鸡生活模式 |
[04:27] | I can tell her whenever I want. | 只要我想 随时都能告诉她 |
[04:28] | Well, then tell her right now, why don’t you? | 好啊 那你为什么不现在就告诉她 |
[04:30] | You want me to tell her right now? | 你想让我现在就告诉她 |
[04:31] | -Yeah. – I’ll tell her right now. | -没错 -那我现在就告诉她 |
[04:31] | I just got–well, you know. | 我只是 你懂的 |
[04:33] | I have spotty reception in the elevator. | 我手机在电梯里信号不稳定 |
[04:35] | Come on out and do it. | 那就出来打电话告诉她 |
[04:35] | Well, you know, I gotta get to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[04:36] | – Come on out and do it. – I gotta get to work. | -出来打电话告诉她 -我得去工作了 |
[04:43] | I just talked to one of the architects here, | 我刚和这里的一位建筑师谈过了 |
[04:45] | and G. Simone & Associates | 西蒙与伙伴公司 |
[04:46] | used to do all of this high-profile design work– | 经常做一些备受瞩目的设计工作 |
[04:49] | casinos, banks, military bases– | 赌场 银行和军事基地 |
[04:50] | but apparently, last year, | 但是显然在去年 |
[04:53] | they had been working with an anonymous client. | 他们一直与一位匿名的客户合作 |
[04:55] | So because our thief covered his tracks, | 所以因为我们要找的小偷掩盖了踪迹 |
[04:57] | we have no idea who that client might be. | 我们完全不知道那个客户是什么人 |
[05:00] | Look at this. | 来看看这里 |
[05:02] | Look at these hard drives. | 看看这些硬盘 |
[05:04] | Fried from the inside, like in a massive power surge. | 彻底烧焦了 就像是遇到了大量的电涌 |
[05:07] | A server like this would have a surge protector, right? | 这种服务器应该有电涌保护器对吧 |
[05:09] | A typical metal-oxide varistor | 特有的金属氧化变阻器 |
[05:11] | protects against a thousand joules. | 能抵御一千焦耳 |
[05:13] | How many joules does a lightning bolt have? | 闪电有多少焦耳 |
[05:15] | A billion. | 十亿焦耳 |
[05:16] | What, you think this was Nora? | 什么 你觉得是诺拉干的 |
[05:17] | No, this couldn’t have been. | 不 这不可能 |
[05:19] | I mean, our scanners would’ve picked her up. | 我们的扫描仪会侦测到她 |
[05:21] | Yeah, about that– | 说到这个 |
[05:22] | I just picked up a frak-ton of background particle radiation. | 我刚刚接收到一大堆背景粒子辐射 |
[05:25] | Particles? Tachyons? | 粒子 超光子吗 |
[05:28] | Negative tachyons. | 负超光子 |
[05:29] | That’s a thing? | 有这种东西吗 |
[05:30] | I mean, negative tachyons can’t generate lightning, right? | 负超光子不能产生闪电吧 |
[05:32] | Unless negative tachyons | 除非负超光子 |
[05:34] | don’t just offset positive ones like we thought. | 不像我们所想的那样抵消正超光子 |
[05:37] | Maybe they actually siphon positive tachyons. | 也许负超光子抽取正超光子 |
[05:40] | Stealing speed from the Speed Force like a parasite? | 就像寄生虫一样从神速力里偷取速度吗 |
[05:44] | That’s what Thawne taught her how to do. | 斯旺就是这么教她的 |
[05:46] | She’s using negative tachyons to run and avoid our scanners. | 她利用负超光子来奔跑 避开我们的扫描仪 |
[05:49] | Yeah, but why would Nora be trying to avoid us? | 但是诺拉为什么要避开我们呢 |
[05:51] | I don’t know, but if she’s stealing blueprints, | 我不知道 但如果她要窃取蓝图 |
[05:53] | this ain’t gonna be her last stop. | 这里不会是她的最后一站 |
[06:09] | Pretty paint job. | 喷漆很漂亮 |
[06:10] | Predators know these colors get you stung. | 掠夺者知道这些颜色会让人眼前一亮 |
[06:12] | Yeah, it’s always a great idea | 对于小偷吸引别人注意力 |
[06:14] | for a thief to draw attention to herself. | 这一直是不错的办法 |
[06:16] | At least I don’t fly around in a fuzzy green sweater. | 至少我不用穿着一件毛茸茸的绿毛衣到处跑 |
[06:19] | Didn’t think I’d recognize Weather Wizard’s kid? | 你认为我认不出天气巫师的孩子吗 |
[06:22] | It’s Weather Witch. I have a name, okay? | 是天气女巫 我有名字的好吗 |
[06:26] | Bug-Eyed Bandit. | 暴眼大盗 |
[06:27] | Don’t call me that. That’s their name. | 别这么叫我 那是他们起的 |
[06:30] | I heard you took your robot bee act to Star City. | 我听说你在星城的机器人蜜蜂之举 |
[06:33] | Something about curing a spinal tumor? | 是和治疗脊椎肿瘤有关吗 |
[06:35] | Well, I heard you and your other half were in Bolivia. | 我还听说你和你的另一半在玻利维亚 |
[06:38] | Or did Silver Ghost ditch you? | 还是说银色幽灵放你鸽子了 |
[06:41] | Van Zandt talked a big game. | 拉娅·范赞特说有个大买卖 |
[06:43] | She tried to recruit me too. | 她也想招募我 |
[06:45] | What did she want to call us? | 她想我们叫什么 |
[06:47] | Young– | 小… |
[07:06] | Rag Doll, right? | 你是布娃娃对吧 |
[07:08] | You blew up the Seaver Building. | 你炸毁了西弗大楼 |
[07:10] | Bee-utiful. | 真”蜜”丽 |
[07:12] | And whom do I thank for my mysterious invitation? | 我该感谢谁神秘地邀请我呢 |
[07:17] | Wait, I got an anonymous offer too. | 等等 我也收到了匿名邀请 |
[07:21] | This wasn’t your job? | 不是你吗 |
[07:22] | I thought this was your job. | 我还以为是你 |
[07:24] | Actually, I invited you. | 其实是我邀请你们来的 |
[07:32] | You want us to work for you? | 你想我们替你做事吗 |
[07:34] | Not for me. With me. | 不是替我 是和我一起 |
[07:37] | One big score split four ways. | 一块大饼分四份 |
[07:39] | What’s the catch, goody two shoes? | 有什么附带条件 伪善人 |
[07:41] | No catches, no tricks. Just one condition. | 没有附带条件 不耍花招 只有一个要求 |
[07:46] | No killing. | 不能杀人 |
[07:48] | Well, this has been really fun, guys, I’m out. | 虽然很好玩 各位 我退出 |
[07:50] | If anybody dies, the cops will be all over us. | 如果有人死了 警察会满城追捕我们 |
[07:53] | Yeah, you would love that, huh? | 你就喜欢这样吧 |
[07:55] | I was surprised that the Flash isn’t already here. | 我很惊讶闪电侠还没来 |
[07:57] | I’m not working with him anymore. | 我不再跟他合作了 |
[07:58] | Look, you can put on your leather | 你可以穿上皮衣 |
[08:00] | and you can act like a bad girl all you want, | 想怎么叛逆就怎么叛逆 |
[08:02] | but you will never be one of us. | 但你永远也不是我们的一员 |
[08:03] | What about the ice patch? | 我们流冰区那次呢 |
[08:06] | If you don’t trust me, | 如果你不相信我 |
[08:06] | why did you stop that test car from running me over? | 你为什么不让那辆调查车从我身上碾过去 |
[08:10] | Is she for real? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[08:12] | It was cold. | 那里很冷 |
[08:14] | Water freezes. | 水结冰了 |
[08:15] | Not like that, it doesn’t. | 不是那样的 并没有 |
[08:17] | Look, these past few months, I have been through a lot. | 过去这几个月 我经历了很多事 |
[08:21] | I’m not the same person I was. | 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[08:25] | Okay. Prove it. | 证明给我们看 |
[08:27] | What’s the job? | 要干什么 |
[08:32] | McCulloch Technologies. | 麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[08:34] | It’s the largest manufacturer | 国内最大的 |
[08:35] | of military-grade weapons in the country. | 军用武器制造商 |
[08:38] | So why does a speedster need our help | 那极速者为什么要我们帮忙 |
[08:39] | to pull off a smash-and-grab? | 去砸窗打劫呢 |
[08:41] | McCulloch builds and tests all of their weapons here. | 麦克洛奇在这里制造和测试他们的武器 |
[08:45] | The Forge. | 铸造厂 |
[08:45] | And it’s protected by a meta-human dampener | 这里受到超能力抑制器的保护 |
[08:47] | that makes A.R.G.U.S.’ look like a bug zapper. | 让天眼会看起来像是灭虫器 |
[08:50] | So, you need us for our tech, because it won’t be affected. | 你需要我们的技术 因为那不会受影响 |
[08:53] | McCulloch’s hosting an expo tonight. | 今晚麦克洛奇科技要举办一个展览 |
[08:55] | That’ll give us cover to get on the property, | 可以掩护我们进入那栋楼 |
[08:57] | but breaking into the Forge is where things get tricky. | 但进入铸造厂很棘手 |
[09:00] | There’s no way this score is worth the risk. | 这块饼不值得冒这么大的风险 |
[09:03] | Look. See these weapons? | 看到这些武器了吗 |
[09:05] | There’s a hundred more like these inside. | 里面还有上百件类似的 |
[09:08] | Each will go for a million on the black market, easy. | 每一件在黑市上都能卖上百万 轻而易举 |
[09:11] | We just need to make one quick pit stop first. | 我们只需先到一个地方停留一下 |
[09:15] | We need to rob the Flash. | 我们要去打劫闪电侠 |
[09:22] | Okay, pretty safe bet She-Cada was here. | 我非常肯定蝉女来过这里 |
[09:26] | Better check it out. | 最好先四处检查一下 |
[09:26] | See if we can figure out what she took. | 看看能不能找出她拿走了什么 |
[09:29] | Yeah, that is if I can get my fingers to start moving again. | 如果我能先让手指动起来 |
[09:33] | You think there’s any chance Frost could help us out | 你觉得冰霜能不能来帮帮我们 |
[09:36] | with some sealant up there? | 把上面的密封胶弄一弄 |
[09:38] | I don’t think she’s coming out today. | 我觉得她今天不会出来了 |
[09:41] | She still having a tough time with your dad’s death? | 她还在为你爸的过世而难过吗 |
[09:43] | I mean, Frost protected me for so long | 冰霜保护了我这么久 |
[09:46] | that I don’t think she’s ever felt pain of her own before, | 我想她以前从来没有像这样 |
[09:49] | not like this. | 感受过自己的痛苦 |
[09:50] | Well, I-I think I could help with that. | 这点我应该可以帮忙 |
[09:54] | Here. | 给 |
[09:56] | “Ralph’s 27 Steps to a Better Mourning”? | 《拉尔夫转移目标的哀悼27个步骤》 |
[10:00] | I don’t think Frost would respond very well to a pamphlet. | 我认为冰霜不会想看小册子 |
[10:03] | Oh, come on. Look. | 拜托 看看吧 |
[10:05] | Uh, number 10: go see your dentist | 第十条 去看牙医 |
[10:06] | because you should be doing that at least twice a year | 因为一年至少应该去看两次牙医 |
[10:08] | and you’ve been slacking, | 你一直都在偷懒 |
[10:09] | and it’ll give you something to do other than dwell on the pain. | 这让你有事情去做 而不是沉湎在痛苦里 |
[10:15] | There. Now will you shut up? | 我来了 你现在可以闭嘴了吧 |
[10:22] | Told you I’d get her to come out. | 和你说了我能让她出来 |
[10:25] | Guess what? | 猜猜怎么样 |
[10:27] | G. Simone & Associates has spent the last year | 西蒙与伙伴公司前一年一直在为 |
[10:29] | working for McCulloch Technologies. | 麦克洛奇科技工作 |
[10:31] | The weapons manufacturer? | 那个武器制造商吗 |
[10:33] | They just built a factory in Keystone. | 他们刚在楔石城建了厂 |
[10:35] | Missing blueprints. Top-secret facility. | 失踪的蓝图 高度机密的设施 |
[10:40] | I think we might have a heist on our hands. | 我想我们面对的是一场抢劫 |
[10:42] | You think Nora’s going after these weapons? | 你觉得诺拉是冲着那些武器去的吗 |
[10:44] | No, maybe she’s just trying to get them off the market. | 不 或许她是想把那些武器清理出市场 |
[10:46] | You know, like the time that Barry and Ralph | 你知道 就像是那次巴里和拉尔夫 |
[10:48] | were gonna buy the Toastmasters. | 去买”宴会主持人”时一样 |
[10:50] | She’s on a mission for Thawne. | 她是在为斯旺做事 |
[10:52] | He doesn’t think that small. | 他不会目光这么短 |
[10:55] | Hey, Barry is scanning for negative tachyons. | 巴里正在扫描负超光子 |
[10:58] | Why don’t you and I dig | 你和我为什么不去挖掘下 |
[10:59] | into what kind of weapons McCulloch is making? | 麦克洛奇在制造什么样的武器 |
[11:01] | I know this whistleblower down at the DOD. | 我在国土安全局认识一个线人 |
[11:03] | Maybe she could offer some insight. | 也许她能有点什么线索 |
[11:08] | Iris, are you sure there isn’t anything else | 爱瑞丝 你确定没有别的事 |
[11:11] | you’d like to talk about? | 想要说吗 |
[11:16] | Look…. when I saw Nora in 2049, | 当我在2049年见到诺拉时 |
[11:20] | she was so upset and so angry, | 她非常沮丧 非常愤怒 |
[11:23] | but she knew that I wanted to bring her back. | 但是她知道我想带她回来 |
[11:26] | Then she comes back to this time | 然后她回到这个时间 |
[11:28] | and–and she doesn’t even come home? | 但是却连家都不回 |
[11:30] | I mean, even if she’s mad at Barry | 我是说 即便她在生巴里的气 |
[11:31] | or she wanted some kind of sci-fi weapon– | 或是想要什么科幻武器 |
[11:34] | Then why didn’t she just come to the rest of us for help? | 她为什么不直接找我们来帮忙 |
[11:40] | There’s gotta be a good reason. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[11:43] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[11:47] | Come on, Nora. | 别这样 诺拉 |
[11:49] | She’s avoiding us. She’s stealing blueprints. | 她在躲避我们 她还偷了蓝图 |
[11:53] | I mean, she could really get into trouble out there. | 我是说 她可会惹上大麻烦的 |
[11:55] | But you think she’ll return if you do find her? | 但你认为找到她就能带回她吗 |
[11:58] | After all, she has good reason to be angry at all of us. | 毕竟 她有很好的理由生我们的气 |
[12:00] | Uh, what? Don’t lump me in with you two. | 什么 别把我卷进你俩的事里 |
[12:02] | I was pissed. She was pissed. | 我很生气 她也很生气 |
[12:04] | But we’ve both had time to… get over it, | 但我们都有时间 冰释前嫌 |
[12:07] | and she’s still Nora. | 她还是诺拉 |
[12:08] | If I tell her she can come home again, | 如果我告诉她可以回家了 |
[12:10] | I’m sure she’ll stop working with Thawne. | 我肯定她会放弃为斯旺工作 |
[12:13] | 发现信号 地点 实验室档案馆 | |
[12:14] | Is that Nora? | 那是诺拉吗 |
[12:15] | It has to be. | 肯定是的 |
[12:16] | She’s in the Starchives. | 她在实验室档案馆 |
[12:26] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[12:34] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:37] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:39] | Nora is my responsibility as well. | 诺拉也是我的责任 |
[12:41] | I must speak with her. | 我必须和她谈谈 |
[12:43] | Hey, hold that! | 别关门 |
[12:48] | One of our motion sensors just got tripped in the sewage system. | 我们下水道系统里的动态感应被触发了 |
[12:52] | Sewage system? | 下水道系统 |
[12:53] | Mais non. Nobody could fit down there. | 不可能 没人能挤进那里 |
[13:05] | Is that Spencer Young’s phone? | 那是斯宾塞·扬的手机吗 |
[13:08] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[13:11] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我说了你也不会相信 |
[13:14] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[13:17] | I shouldn’t have left things the way that I did. | 我不应该就那样处理事情 |
[13:22] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:25] | I want you to come home. | 我想让你回家 |
[13:28] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[13:31] | You just have to stop working with Thawne. | 你只需要放弃和斯旺合作 |
[13:34] | Target acquired. | 目标获取 |
[13:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:39] | Are you talking to someone? | 你在和谁讲话吗 |
[13:44] | What do you think, I’m talking to Thawne? | 你觉得我在和斯旺说话吗 |
[13:47] | He’s in the future, Dad. I can’t exactly call him up. | 他在未来 爸爸 可不是随便就能通话 |
[13:49] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[13:50] | Yeah, but you did say that I couldn’t come home | 是 但是你说只要我还和他合作 |
[13:51] | if I was still working with him. | 就不能回家 |
[13:55] | – You still don’t trust me. – Nora, trust takes time. | -你还是不信任我 -诺拉 信任需要时间 |
[13:57] | Then what’s to stop you from sending me back | 那什么能阻止你下一次 |
[13:59] | the next time you get pissed at me? | 生我气的时候再送我回去 |
[14:02] | Nothing. | 什么都不能 |
[14:03] | Because you’ve given up on me again. | 因为你再一次抛弃了我 |
[14:06] | Given up on me like you do every time! | 就像你每次都会抛弃我一样 |
[14:11] | Nora, what are you doing? | 诺拉 你在做什么 |
[14:12] | You know, I came back here to meet you. | 我回来这里是见你的 |
[14:15] | And the second I got here, you started pushing me away. | 但我一到这里 你就疏远我 |
[14:18] | And then you left me in the future. | 然后你把我扔在未来 |
[14:21] | You just dumped me in the middle of the street | 你就那么把我扔在大街上 |
[14:23] | and walked away! | 转身就走 |
[14:24] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[14:24] | And you didn’t come with Mom to bring me back. | 你也没和妈妈一起来接我回去 |
[14:27] | Because you don’t want me here. You don’t want me at all! | 因为你不想让我在这里 你根本不想要我 |
[14:31] | – Nora, please! – I hate you! | -诺拉 求你了 -我恨你 |
[14:45] | Nora broke into the Starchives. | 诺拉闯入了实验室档案馆 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry, what happened? | 抱歉 发生了什么 |
[14:49] | Nora broke into the Starchives. | 诺拉 闯入了实验室档案馆 |
[14:51] | I thought I could stop her, but I couldn’t. | 我以为我能阻止她 但我办不到 |
[14:53] | She stole Spencer Young’s phone. | 她偷走了斯宾塞·扬的手机 |
[14:55] | Spencer Young’s hypnotizing phone? | 斯宾塞·扬那个催眠手机吗 |
[14:57] | – Yes. – Barry, it’s okay. | -是的 -巴里 没事的 |
[14:58] | Did you at least find out what she’s doing? | 你搞清楚她想做什么了吗 |
[15:00] | No, no. I tried. | 没有 我试过了 |
[15:01] | I-I thought I could convince her to come home. | 我以为我能劝她回家 |
[15:04] | But… | 但是 |
[15:06] | her face started vibrating, and… | 她的脸开始震动 然后… |
[15:09] | and then her eyes… | 然后她的眼睛 |
[15:11] | her lightning… | 她的闪电 |
[15:13] | it was red. | 变成红色了 |
[15:15] | Just like his. | 就和他的一样 |
[15:18] | I thought we had time to reach her, | 我以为我们还有时间找回她 |
[15:19] | but he got to her. | 但是他抢先了一步 |
[15:19] | Thawne really got to her. | 斯旺完全控制了她 |
[15:21] | Uh, guys, | 各位 |
[15:23] | there’s a blinky red light thing on the computer. | 电脑上有个红色标志在闪 |
[15:26] | Another alarm went off at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室的又一个警报响了 |
[15:30] | Guys, this was only five minutes ago. | 各位 这个是五分钟之前的 |
[15:32] | Joss Jackam and Peter Merkel? | 乔斯·贾科姆和彼得·梅克尔 |
[15:33] | How would they get into S.T.A.R. Labs? | 他们是怎么进到尖端科研实验室的 |
[15:35] | Nora had someone in her ear. | 诺拉之前在和人通话 |
[15:37] | It was a coordinated assault. | 这是一次协作袭击 |
[15:40] | But that would mean that she’s working… | 但这意味着她正在和 |
[15:43] | with them. | 他们合作 |
[15:51] | Barium. | 钡 |
[15:53] | We’re in Keystone City. | 咱们在楔石城 |
[15:54] | Well, we got a Rag Doll, | 我们这有布娃娃 |
[15:57] | a Weather Witch, and, uh… | 天气女巫 还有 |
[16:00] | hold up, is that crazy bee girl? | 等下 你是那个疯子蜜蜂女吗 |
[16:02] | Hey, girl! What’s going on? | 姑娘 最近怎么样 |
[16:05] | What a throwback. | 真是太怀旧了 |
[16:07] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[16:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:12] | She’s with them. | 她和他们是一伙的 |
[16:14] | I said I wanted Ramon. No one else. | 我说我只要拉蒙 不需要其他人 |
[16:16] | Yeah, well, they were together, | 好吧 他们当时在一起 |
[16:17] | and you said no killing, so here they are. | 你说不能杀人 所以他们才在这里 |
[16:20] | Killing? | 杀人 |
[16:21] | This phone was synced to Spencer Young’s DNA. | 这部手机同步了斯宾塞·扬的DNA |
[16:24] | We need you to hack past the coding so we’re able to use it. | 我们要你破解译码 让我们能够使用它 |
[16:27] | Why are you laughing? | 你在笑什么 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to blow up your spot, fangirl, | 对不起 我不是故意揭穿你 狂热粉丝 |
[16:31] | you see, it’s just, um… | 你看 这只是… |
[16:32] | I’ve done this exact same thing before. | 我以前也做过同样的事情 |
[16:36] | We need to hack a weapon. Let’s kidnap Cisco. | 我们要黑进武器 我们来绑架西斯科吧 |
[16:39] | I mean, what, did you join a Rogues cover band or something? | 你加入了侠盗翻唱乐队还是什么 |
[16:47] | How’s this for a cover band? | 这个翻唱乐队怎么样 |
[16:54] | Oldie but a goodie. | 老招 不过挺管用 |
[16:57] | Look, XS, I owe you an apology, hmm? | 听着 XS 我欠你一个道歉 |
[17:01] | Never should’ve exposed your secret the way I did. | 我不应该以这种方式来揭发你的秘密 |
[17:03] | I put my pride in front of the family that took me in– | 我将尊严置于家人之上 欺骗自己 |
[17:06] | your family– and your family loves you. | 你的家人 你的家人很爱你 |
[17:10] | I’m sure you heard. | 我敢肯定你已经听过 |
[17:11] | Your father told you as much today, right? | 今天你父亲告诉你够多的了 对吧 |
[17:13] | You saw your father? | 你去见了你的父亲 |
[17:15] | You said you were robbing the Flash. | 你说你去抢劫闪电侠 |
[17:17] | No. No, don’t you get it? | 不 不 你还不明白吗 |
[17:20] | Her old man is the Flash. | 他的父亲就是闪电侠 |
[17:24] | Look, you don’t have to worry about the Flash, okay? | 听着 你们不必操心闪电侠的事 好吗 |
[17:28] | Just get Ramon started on that phone. | 只需要让拉蒙开始破解手机 |
[17:36] | Boot scuff marks. | 靴子磨损痕迹 |
[17:39] | I’m thinking she hit this thing. | 我认为她撞到这台东西 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:43] | Intravenous electrolytes. | 电解质注射液 |
[17:45] | I mean, those can be used to treat coma patients. | 这些可以用于治疗昏迷患者 |
[17:48] | So maybe she grabbed them for Grace Junior. | 所以她抢这些应该是给童年格蕾丝的 |
[17:50] | Hell, yeah. | 肯定是 |
[17:52] | I knew your “Grey’s Anatomy” Thing would come in handy. | 我就知道你那套《实习医生格蕾》能派得上用场 |
[17:56] | Ralph, why did you really bring me here? | 拉尔夫 你到底为什么要带我来这里 |
[17:58] | Was it to help Killer Frost and me? | 是为了帮助我和冰霜杀手吗 |
[18:01] | The same way you helped Cisco get over Gypsy | 就像你帮助西斯科忘记吉普赛 |
[18:04] | and Sherloque with Renée? | 歇洛克忘记瑞内那样吗 |
[18:07] | What are you talking about? I mean, we’re a team. | 你在说什么 我们是一个团队 |
[18:10] | It’s what we do. We help each other. | 这是我们该做的 互相照应 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but the minute you got the Book of Ralph back from Cisco, | 是的 但你从西斯科手中拿回拉尔夫之书后 |
[18:14] | you tried to give it away again. | 你又想把它送给别人 |
[18:16] | Don’t you want to use it? | 你难道不想用它吗 |
[18:17] | Try and find someone special for yourself? | 尝试给自己找一位特别的人 |
[18:22] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[18:24] | look… | 听着 |
[18:25] | Book of Ralph… | 拉尔夫之书 |
[18:28] | works great for other people, but… | 很适合其他人用 但是 |
[18:31] | never actually worked for me. | 但从来都不适合我 |
[18:35] | I know I’m not… | 我知道我不是 |
[18:38] | built for love. | 为爱而生 |
[18:42] | And that’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[18:46] | Ralph Dibny, you are kind, intelligent, and compassionate. | 拉尔夫·德比 你善良聪慧 富有同情心 |
[18:52] | And most of all, | 但最重要的是 |
[18:53] | you put the needs of others before yourself. | 你将他人的需求置于自己的需求之上 |
[18:57] | So that means you are built for love, | 所以这意味着 你是为爱而生的 |
[19:00] | and you deserve someone who loves you back. | 你值得有人回应你的爱 |
[19:08] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry, I just don’t feel that way about you. | 我很抱歉 但我对你没有感觉 |
[19:17] | Ugh. Gross! | 好恶心 |
[19:18] | Oh, come on, you idiot. | 拜托 你这笨蛋 |
[19:19] | Sorry, I got my– I got my wires crossed. | 对不起 我 我搞错了 |
[19:21] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[19:24] | Hey… | 话说 |
[19:27] | I think this might be the fridge | 我觉得这个冰箱 |
[19:29] | that Cisco was telling me about, | 就是西斯科告诉我的那个 |
[19:31] | the one that he rewired as an incubator. | 他改装的恒温箱 |
[19:35] | And now the top shelf is empty. | 现在顶层架子是空的 |
[19:37] | Okay, what was on the top shelf? | 好吧 顶层架子之前放了什么 |
[19:39] | Cisco’s prototypes for the meta-human cure. | 西斯科的超能力解药原型 |
[19:44] | I think I know what Cicada is planning. | 我想我知道蝉在密谋些什么了 |
[19:49] | Last time a group of women had me tied up like this– | 上次一群女人把我绑成这样 |
[19:52] | They were your ex-wives? | 是你的前妻们 |
[19:54] | No, their attorneys, actually. | 不 是他们的律师 实际上 |
[19:55] | Am I gonna end up like you? | 我是不是会跟你一个下场 |
[19:58] | Married to the job? | 和工作结婚 |
[19:59] | Keeping secrets from everyone I know? | 向我认识的所有人隐藏秘密 |
[20:01] | Well, actually, in my current romance, | 实际上 在我目前这段感情中 |
[20:03] | I’m not the one keeping secrets. | 我不是那个隐藏秘密的人 |
[20:04] | No, no, I meet Renée Aldler– | 不 不 我遇见了瑞内·奥德勒 |
[20:06] | – Adler– – And then I discover… | -艾德勒 -然后我发现 |
[20:09] | she’s a meta-human. | 她是超能力者 |
[20:13] | And she hasn’t told you yet? | 她没有告诉过你吗 |
[20:15] | No, monsieur. Can you believe that? | 没有 先生 你敢相信吗 |
[20:17] | So if you know the truth, and you’re bottling it in, | 所以假如你知道真相 但你深藏心中 |
[20:19] | doesn’t that mean you’re kind of being dishonest? | 不也意味着你有点不诚实吗 |
[20:26] | Chicken recognize chicken. | 鸡能认出同类 |
[20:28] | And yet, are you really a chicken… | 然而 你真的是一只鸡吗 |
[20:31] | Monsieur Bawk? | 咯咯先生 |
[20:32] | Or are you not sharing your secret identity with Kamala– | 还是你不和卡麦拉分享秘密身份 |
[20:35] | – Kamilla. – Because… | -卡米拉 -因为… |
[20:37] | you’re not super-satisfied with your secret identity? | 你没有超级满意自己的秘密身份 |
[20:43] | Are you saying I don’t want to be Vibe? | 你是说我不想成为震波吗 |
[20:45] | Well, let’s examine the evidence, shall we? | 我们一起来审视证据 好吗 |
[20:48] | You spent this past year sans powers for the first part, | 去年的上半年你没有超能力 |
[20:51] | and the second part curing powers. | 下半年在治愈超能力 |
[20:54] | Perhaps being honest with Kamala… | 也许对卡麦拉坦诚… |
[20:56] | Kamilla. | 卡米拉 |
[20:57] | Begins with being honest with yourself. | 需要你先对自己坦诚 |
[20:59] | Think about that. | 好好想一下 |
[21:04] | So what we know is that Nora put together a team | 我们知道的是诺拉组队 |
[21:06] | to break into here, McCulloch Technologies, | 是为了闯入这里 麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[21:10] | a weapons manufacturer. | 武器制造商 |
[21:11] | But not just any weapons. | 但不只是武器 |
[21:14] | The city has contracted these guys | 这帮家伙还和城市签约 |
[21:15] | to clean up the shrapnel from the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite. | 负责清理尖端实验室的卫星碎片 |
[21:18] | Let me guess: none of that crap ended up in the dump. | 让我猜猜 碎片废物都没有被处理到垃圾场 |
[21:20] | They used it to make meta-tech | 他们用来制造超能科技 |
[21:22] | like Spencer Young’s phone. | 就像斯宾塞·扬的手机 |
[21:23] | My source says that McCulloch is debuting | 我的线人说今晚麦克洛奇 |
[21:26] | a new line of products tonight. | 有新产品系列上市 |
[21:29] | That’s a perfect cover-up for a break-in. | 这真是闯入的完美掩护 |
[21:32] | We have any theory on Nora’s motive? | 我们对于诺拉的动机有推测吗 |
[21:34] | Actually, Cicada’s dagger dampens the abilities | 实际上 蝉的匕首会抑制 |
[21:36] | of meta-humans nearby, | 附近超能力者的能力 |
[21:38] | but it wouldn’t have any effect on meta-tech. | 但是对超能科技没有影响 |
[21:40] | So maybe Nora wants to catch Cicada? | 所以诺拉可能想抓住蝉 |
[21:44] | Or do something worse. | 或者做更严重的事 |
[21:46] | Barry, there’s no way. | 巴里 这不可能 |
[21:48] | This is exactly what I was afraid of, Iris. | 这就是我所担心的事 爱瑞丝 |
[21:51] | Thawne’s been manipulating her. | 斯旺一直在操纵她 |
[21:53] | Now she’s acting like him, talking like him. | 现在她的举止言谈都像他 |
[21:55] | That doesn’t mean that she’s capable of killing Cicada. | 这不代表她有能力杀蝉 |
[21:57] | She’s working with Rogues. | 她和无赖帮合作 |
[21:59] | She kidnapped Cisco and Sherloque. | 她绑架了西斯科和歇洛克 |
[22:00] | We don’t know what she’s capable of. | 我们不知道她还能做出什么 |
[22:03] | So what do you want to do, Barr? | 所以你想做什么 巴仔 |
[22:05] | We bring her in. | 我们把她关起来 |
[22:05] | We use Cisco’s force fields,Ray’s nanites– | 我们用西斯科的力场 雷的纳米机器人 |
[22:08] | we’re bringing her in, | 我们把她关起来 |
[22:09] | before she steps anywhere near that building. | 在她踏入那栋楼之前 |
[22:12] | Hey, Barry. Hold on. | 巴里 等等 |
[22:16] | We can’t keep treating Nora | 我们不能一直把诺拉 |
[22:18] | like she’s some kind of super-villain, okay? | 当成超级坏人一样对待 |
[22:19] | We’re just gonna push her away. | 这样只会将她推远 |
[22:20] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们能做什么呢 |
[22:21] | Just let her keep taking advantage of us? | 任由她利用我们吗 |
[22:23] | No. We see where she’s coming from. | 不 我们去了解她 |
[22:25] | We try to figure out why she’s doing this. | 我们试着弄明白她为什么这么做 |
[22:27] | It doesn’t matter why, Iris! | 和为什么没有关系 爱瑞丝 |
[22:29] | This is Thawne. | 这是斯旺 |
[22:31] | It’s his plan. | 是他的计划 |
[22:31] | Well, maybe his plan isn’t so bad. | 也许他的计划不那么坏 |
[22:36] | What? | 什么 |
[22:39] | Maybe– | 也许 |
[22:40] | I thought– | 我认为 |
[22:41] | I thought we were past this, it’s– | 我以为我们谈过了 |
[22:44] | it’s not okay for her to work with Thawne. | 她不可以和斯旺合作 |
[22:48] | You saw him. You said he’s manipulating her. | 你见过他了 你说他在操控她 |
[22:50] | And I said that he cares about her. | 我还说了他在乎她 |
[22:52] | He’s worried about her safety– | 他关心她的安危 |
[22:53] | No, he needs her, Iris. He needs her. | 不 他需要她 爱瑞丝 他需要她 |
[22:56] | Or… he’s changed. | 或者 他变了 |
[22:59] | Barry, Thawne is the one that convinced me | 巴里 是斯旺说服我 |
[23:02] | to come back home and try and patch things up with you. | 回家试着解决和你的矛盾 |
[23:06] | Thawne. | 斯旺 |
[23:09] | Thawne gave you advice? | 斯旺给你建议 |
[23:12] | Look, I know it sounds insane, | 听着 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[23:15] | and I know this must be hard for you to hear, | 我知道对你来说一定很困难 |
[23:18] | but, Barry, ever since I got back home, | 但是 巴里 自从我回家 |
[23:20] | the same question keeps running through my mind. | 我的脑海里一直回荡着一个问题 |
[23:23] | What if Nora is right? | 如果诺拉是对的呢 |
[23:26] | What if Thawne really is trying to redeem himself | 万一斯旺真的想救赎自己 |
[23:28] | and that he does want to stop Cicada | 他确实想阻止蝉 |
[23:30] | and the only reason that Nora hasn’t come back home | 诺拉没有回家的唯一原因 |
[23:32] | is because she knows that you don’t trust her? | 是她知道你不相信她 |
[23:37] | Look… | 听着 |
[23:38] | Barry, having Nora in our lives | 巴里 我们的生命里有诺拉 |
[23:41] | has made us better people. | 让我们成为更好的人 |
[23:43] | Isn’t it possible | 有没有可能 |
[23:45] | that she did the same thing to Thawne? | 她同样影响了斯旺 |
[24:01] | 访客 限制权限 珍妮·奥甘特中尉 | |
[24:03] | Jenni Ognats? | 珍妮·奥甘特 |
[24:06] | I thought the idea was to not draw attention. | 我以为重点是不引人注意 |
[24:08] | Oh, what, so now that you know my dad’s the Flash, | 现在你知道我爸是闪电侠 |
[24:09] | you don’t trust me? | 你不相信我了 |
[24:10] | Hey, you’re the one who doesn’t trust us. | 是你不相信我们 |
[24:13] | Isn’t that right… | 对不对 |
[24:14] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[24:16] | Yeah, your secret identity, it’s really not worth much. | 你的秘密身份 没什么隐瞒价值 |
[24:32] | Feels like nothing about me is worth much lately. | 感觉最近我这个人都没什么价值 |
[24:35] | My dad left me, | 我爸离开了我 |
[24:38] | after everything that I’ve done to try and help him. | 即使我做了所有事帮他 |
[24:42] | You know what the most embarrassing part is? | 你知道最尴尬的是什么吗 |
[24:45] | There’s this tiny, little, weak part of me | 我心中还有一小部分 |
[24:47] | that still wants him to walk through that door | 依然希望他可以走进门 |
[24:50] | and take me home. | 带我回家 |
[24:58] | My dad left my mom at the maternity ward. | 我爸把我妈留在产科病房离开了 |
[25:04] | She couldn’t look at me without seeing him. | 她没法看着我而不想到他 |
[25:07] | She made sure I knew it too. | 她确保我知道这点 |
[25:09] | So the day I turned 13, I ran. | 所以我13岁那天离家出走了 |
[25:12] | I didn’t leave town at first. | 起初我还在镇上 |
[25:13] | I stayed under the overpass with all the other runaways. | 我和其他出走的人一起呆在立交桥下 |
[25:17] | And I thought for sure, | 我坚信 |
[25:20] | one night, I’d look up | 某天晚上 我会抬头 |
[25:23] | and I’d see my mom. | 见到我妈妈 |
[25:25] | She never showed. | 她从未出现 |
[25:28] | – Sorry. – I’m not. | -我很抱歉 -我不这么想 |
[25:31] | When people tell you that | 当人们告诉你 |
[25:33] | family is always gonna be there for you, | 家人一直会在你身边 |
[25:36] | they’re full of it. | 全是狗屁 |
[25:39] | Mentors will always let you down eventually. | 导师总会让你失望 |
[25:42] | Parents will break you. | 父母会毁了你 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:45] | That’s why we have to stick together. | 所以我们要坚守在一起 |
[25:49] | – Yeah. – Hey, it’s done. | -是 -做好了 |
[25:51] | Come on. Nerd’s done with the phone. | 来吧 宅男破解了手机 |
[25:58] | One reprogrammed meta-tech phone, | 一部重新编程的超能力技术手机 |
[26:01] | now with visual and auditory hypnosis capabilities. | 现在有了视觉和听觉催眠的能力 |
[26:06] | Plus unlimited data. | 加上无限制的数据 |
[26:12] | You gonna let us go now? | 你现在会放了我们吗 |
[26:13] | What, so you can run right back to the Flash? | 然后你可以回去找闪电侠 |
[26:15] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[26:18] | Any bugs in there? | 里面有病毒吗 |
[26:19] | – It’s clean. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[26:21] | Now make sure they can’t try anything else. | 现在确保他们不能做其他事 |
[26:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:35] | This score’s not gonna steal itself. | 这票不会自动干成的 |
[26:47] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 这次你逃不掉的 |
[26:49] | I’m not gonna get away with it? | 我逃不掉吗 |
[26:51] | Cisco’s old speedster trap. | 西斯科的旧极速者陷阱 |
[26:53] | You think that’s gonna work for Nora? | 你觉得对诺拉管用吗 |
[26:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:57] | I’m not sure I’m ready to find out, though. | 我不确定我想知道 |
[27:00] | Hey, look, I’m sorry about, um… | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[27:03] | how I was acting earlier, I just… | 我之前的反应 |
[27:06] | seeing Nora looking so much like him… | 看到诺拉那么像他 |
[27:09] | No, I get it, Barr. | 我明白 巴仔 |
[27:11] | That guy’s always gonna be in your head. | 那个人会一直影响你 |
[27:13] | Mine too. | 对我也是 |
[27:15] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[27:16] | Nora broke the law. | 诺拉违法了 |
[27:18] | And there should be repercussions for that. | 是应该有所应对 |
[27:21] | But whenever you guys step out of bounds, | 但是每当你们越界时 |
[27:25] | I always have to remind myself, | 我始终要提醒自己 |
[27:27] | the detective side says there’s the law. | 作为警探的我说遵守法律 |
[27:31] | But the father side says there’s also what’s right. | 作为父亲的我说要考虑对错 |
[27:35] | And… I’m always gonna choose to be your father first. | 我始终会首先选择做父亲 |
[27:44] | Maybe that’s my problem. | 也许这就是我的问题 |
[27:46] | What? | 什么 |
[27:50] | I was ready to give up on her. | 我准备好了放弃她 |
[27:53] | You know, I mean, If I’m ready to do that, | 你知道 如果我准备好了这么做 |
[27:56] | it makes me feel like… | 会让我觉得 |
[27:58] | even after everything we’ve been through, | 即使我们一起经历了那么多 |
[28:00] | I’m not a good parent. | 我不是一个好家长 |
[28:02] | You know, I mean, maybe I never will be. | 也许从来不会是 |
[28:04] | Come on, Barry. You know that’s not true. | 巴仔 你知道不是这样的 |
[28:06] | You’re going to be an amazing father. | 你会成为一个很棒的父亲 |
[28:10] | I wanted her to leave. | 我之前想让她离开 |
[28:12] | The second that she got here, I did, I… | 她一到这 我就 |
[28:16] | I’ve held back from her. | 我对她很抗拒 |
[28:17] | It still doesn’t feel right when she calls me Dad. | 听到她叫我爸爸还是很别扭 |
[28:21] | Well, you didn’t call me Dad till– | 你也一直没叫我爸爸 直到 |
[28:26] | it was here, in this room, | 直到在这 在这个房间 |
[28:27] | right after you got your powers. | 你获得了你的超能力之后 |
[28:30] | But you know why that was. | 但你知道为什么 |
[28:32] | You already had a dad. Henry. | 你有自己的父亲 亨利 |
[28:36] | And when the whole world thought that | 当整个世界都认为 |
[28:37] | that man was a criminal, Barr, you… | 他是罪犯 巴里 你 |
[28:44] | You thought he was perfect. | 你认为他是完美的 |
[28:47] | Do you think Iris is right? | 你觉得爱瑞丝是对的吗 |
[28:50] | Nora’s plan, Thawne’s plan… | 诺拉的计划 斯旺的计划 |
[28:54] | could be a good thing? | 能是一件好事吗 |
[28:56] | I don’t trust that man. | 我不相信那个家伙 |
[28:58] | I never have and I never will. | 我之前不相信 今后也不会 |
[29:01] | But I do… | 但我的确 |
[29:03] | trust my granddaughter. | 相信我的外孙女 |
[29:06] | And if we’re gonna bring Nora home, Barr… | 如果我们要把诺拉带回家 巴里 |
[29:09] | you’re gonna have to trust her too. | 你也得相信她 |
[29:23] | Oh, thank Crom. | 谢谢克罗姆 |
[29:24] | I might’ve given you unlimited data, | 我或许给了你无限数据 |
[29:26] | but I also gave you spotty reception. | 但我也给了你糟糕的信号接收 |
[29:28] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:29] | All right. The bees are in drone mode. | 好了 蜜蜂已处于无人模式了 |
[29:31] | So if we move very, very slowly– | 所以如果我们移动得很慢很慢 |
[29:34] | Man, what in the world? | 老兄 究竟怎么回事 |
[29:36] | What? | 什么 |
[29:37] | I was trained in the art of escape | 我在五十一号地球上 |
[29:38] | by Thaddeus Brown from Earth-51. | 师从撒迪厄斯·布朗学习逃跑术 |
[29:40] | Yeah, well, help me escape! | 是吗 那帮我逃跑啊 |
[29:42] | That’s a good plan. | 好计划 |
[29:44] | So, um… | 所以 |
[29:45] | – Count backwards from ten. – Ten– | -从十开始倒数 -十 |
[29:48] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[29:49] | – Trade secret. – Okay. | -商业机密 -好吧 |
[29:52] | So… | 所以 |
[29:54] | You’re not fireproof, are you, Monsieur Ramon? | 你不具防火性能对不 拉蒙先生 |
[29:56] | Am I fire– oh, God. | 我防 天啊 |
[30:02] | No, no. | 不不 |
[30:14] | That’s all of them? | 是全部的吗 |
[30:15] | – I think so. – Good. | -我想是 -太好了 |
[30:17] | Because Nora West-Allen is in grave danger. | 因为诺拉·韦斯特-艾伦现在十分危险 |
[30:30] | Thank you for your patience, ladies and gentlemen. | 感谢您的耐心 女士们先生们 |
[30:32] | With the kind of technology we’re displaying tonight, | 我们今晚展示的这种技术 |
[30:35] | security is our highest priority. | 安全高于一切 |
[30:38] | Visitor IDs, please. | 请出示参观者证件 |
[30:39] | You bet. | 当然 |
[30:48] | Okay, here we go. Right this way, ladies. | 好了 我们走 这边请女士们 |
[30:50] | The last ten months have been | 过去在麦克洛奇的十个月 |
[30:52] | very exciting here at McCulloch. | 非常令人激动 |
[30:54] | Buyers from the Army and Navy are already waiting for us | 陆军海军的买家已经 |
[30:57] | in our state-of-the-art demo room. | 在我们的尖端样本室等着我们了 |
[30:58] | Uh, what’s behind that door? | 那扇门后面是什么 |
[31:03] | That’s what our engineers have dubbed the Forge. | 这是我们的工程师称为锻造间的地方 |
[31:05] | It’s where we develop and test our new weapons. | 是我们研发和测试新武器的地方 |
[31:07] | Unfortunately, it’s only accessible to employees | 不幸的是 能进去那里的 |
[31:10] | with the highest security clearance. | 只有拥有最高安全等级的员工 |
[31:19] | Remember. | 记住 |
[31:21] | No killing. | 不许杀人 |
[31:28] | That’s a Montgomery 4000, 30-ton vault door. | 这是蒙哥马利四千 三十吨的保险库门 |
[31:31] | It’ll only open from the inside, | 只能从里面打开 |
[31:33] | so the only way into the Forge is through there. | 所以进入锻造间的唯一路径就是那 |
[32:01] | Mm, cozy. | 好舒服 |
[32:04] | Ready, clown? | 准备好了吗 小丑 |
[32:08] | Are you sure you can fit through that thing? | 你确定你能从那东西进去 |
[32:12] | This shall be my aria. | 正对我的胃口 |
[32:18] | Remember, once you get to the other side, | 记住 你一旦进去那边 |
[32:20] | the dampener will take away your powers, | 阻尼器会立即使你的超能力消失 |
[32:21] | so get out quick. | 所以赶快出来 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I’m gonna vomit. | 我要吐了 |
[32:46] | Open, sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[32:51] | Stay with the hostages. | 和人质待在一起 |
[32:52] | We’ll grab you on the way out. | 我们出来的时候会带上你 |
[32:56] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[33:05] | That’s one serious meta-dampener. | 这超能力抑制器可真厉害 |
[33:18] | Last part of the plan. | 计划最后一步 |
[33:20] | Load up. | 装货 |
[33:23] | Sorry, XS. | 对不起XS |
[33:28] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[33:36] | Good evening, Central City. | 晚上好 中城 |
[33:38] | We’ve prepared a special show for you. | 我们为大家准备了一场特别的演出 |
[33:41] | Tonight’s festivities | 今晚的庆典 |
[33:42] | will feature several expendable worker bees– | 由几个即将牺牲的工蜂主演 |
[33:46] | the employees of McCulloch Technologies. | 麦克洛奇技术公司的员工 |
[33:51] | Unless the Flash comes down here in the next 30 seconds | 除非闪电侠在三十秒内到达 |
[33:53] | and reveals his identity to the world. | 向世界揭示他的身份 |
[33:55] | Gucci? | 古奇 |
[33:58] | You don’t want the money? | 你们不想要钱吗 |
[34:00] | Oh, no. We want the money. | 不 我们想要 |
[34:02] | We just wanted to make a name for ourselves first. | 我们只是想先出个名 |
[34:04] | So, what, outing my dad makes you legitimate Rogues? | 所以暴露我爸能让你们正式成为无赖帮吗 |
[34:08] | I trusted you. | 我信任过你们 |
[34:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:12] | You sound just like Silver Ghost… | 你听起来就像银色幽灵 |
[34:14] | when I left her in Bolivia. | 我把她留在玻利维亚的时候 |
[34:17] | At least you’ll die fast. | 至少你会死得快点 |
[34:20] | I’d say it’s been about 30 seconds, right? | 我猜也差不多三十秒了吧 |
[34:22] | – Yeah. – Right? | -是的 -是吗 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:26] | Wait! | 等下 |
[34:31] | I am here. | 我到了 |
[34:33] | All right, Speedy. | 好的 闪电侠 |
[34:34] | Show us your true identity. Mask off. | 给我看看你的真实身份 去掉面罩 |
[34:37] | Dad, please. You do not have to do this. | 爸 你不必如此的 |
[34:38] | I have to. | 我必须 |
[34:40] | I am a man | 我是一个 |
[34:42] | sitting alone at the dinner table. | 独自坐在餐桌边的人 |
[34:48] | Is he drunk? | 他喝晕了吗 |
[34:49] | See, when you’re in position | 看到吗 当你位于 |
[34:53] | to feed the world, | 供养世界的位置上 |
[34:56] | it can make it hard to be a father. | 作为父亲会很困难 |
[34:58] | You have to constantly ask yourself, | 你得不断地问自己 |
[35:00] | is what’s right for the world | 对世界来说什么是对的 |
[35:03] | what’s right for your child? | 对你的孩子来说什么是对的 |
[35:04] | Hey, can we get on with it? | 我们能动手了吗 |
[35:06] | Yes, um… yeah, uh… | 可以 |
[35:08] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[35:09] | Did you seriously think | 你真的认为 |
[35:10] | I was gonna fall for this again? | 我会再次上当吗 |
[35:18] | I phase right through your blast. | 我穿过了你的攻击 |
[35:20] | Ha! You can’t stop the Flash! | 你没法阻止闪电侠 |
[35:22] | No, I think the jig is up. | 不 我想你被拆穿了 |
[35:24] | Confused? | 糊涂了吗 |
[35:26] | Don’t be. | 没必要 |
[35:32] | Holy shrap. | 我的天 |
[35:34] | How the hell is this even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[35:35] | We bypassed security while you were busy with General Cloud. | 你们忙着处理通用云时我们绕开了警卫 |
[35:38] | And then you walked us worker bees right inside. | 然后你们把我们这些工蜂直接带了进来 |
[35:40] | You’re outnumbered, ladies. Drop your weapons. | 你们人手不够 女士们 放下武器 |
[35:46] | Don’t let them hit that dampener. | 别让他击中抑制器 |
[35:47] | Get the hostages out of here. | 把人质救出去 |
[35:48] | We’ll handle the Rogues. | 我们来对付无赖帮 |
[35:51] | Okay, this way. | 这边走 |
[35:56] | – We gotta get back in there. – Yeah. | -我们得回去 -好 |
[36:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:03] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[36:16] | Cisco, we need our powers back. | 西斯科 我们需要恢复超能力 |
[36:18] | Can you do something about these bees? | 你有办法对付这些蜜蜂吗 |
[36:19] | Hold tight. | 再坚持一下 |
[36:22] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:40] | All right, we’re not gonna last here much longer. | 好吧 我们在这里坚持不了太久 |
[36:41] | I’m gonna create a diversion. | 我去分散她们的注意力 |
[36:42] | Get ready to shoot the dampener. | 准备好射击抑制器 |
[36:43] | No, no. Dad, it’s too dangerous! | 不 爸爸 太危险了 |
[36:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:55] | He’s lucky I don’t throw his ass off a roof. | 没把他从屋顶扔下去算他幸运 |
[36:58] | Nobody out-techs me. | 没人能在科技上赢过我 |
[37:08] | Damn it. Ramon’s in my phone. | 该死 拉蒙侵入了我的电话 |
[37:10] | She’s not getting out of this one alive. | 这一下她肯定躲不过去 |
[37:13] | Nora, wait! | 诺拉 等等 |
[37:22] | Dad! You’ve been hit. | 爸爸 你被击中了 |
[37:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:33] | I’m not the only one. | 我不是唯一被击中的 |
[37:38] | You were here with me. | 你就在我身边 |
[37:40] | The whole time. | 一直都是 |
[37:41] | I abandoned you once. | 我抛弃过你一次 |
[37:43] | I’m never gonna do it again. | 我永远不会再那样做 |
[37:47] | So we should probably… | 我们也许应该 |
[37:49] | Oh, yeah. Definitely. | 是的 绝对是 |
[38:03] | The young Rogues. | 年轻无赖帮 |
[38:05] | Not the nicest friends you made there, kiddo. | 他们可不算是你在那里交到的好朋友 宝贝 |
[38:07] | Yeah, I… thought I could control them, | 我以为我可以控制他们 |
[38:12] | steal the weapons back after we lifted them, | 我们抓住他们之后再把武器偷回来 |
[38:14] | but I got in over my head. | 但是我陷入了自己无法处理的事情 |
[38:17] | Even if it was for a good reason. | 即使是有充分的理由 |
[38:18] | Nora, killing Cicada is not a good reason. | 诺拉 杀死蝉不是充分的理由 |
[38:21] | No, I-I wasn’t trying to kill Cicada. | 不 我不是想杀死蝉 |
[38:31] | I needed this. | 我需要这个 |
[38:33] | It’s a weapon built from the solar reflector panels | 这是由尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[38:36] | from the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite, | 太阳能反光板做成的武器 |
[38:38] | capable of destroying any object down to its atoms, | 可以把任何物体摧毁至原子状态 |
[38:41] | and it’s the only thing that can destroy Cicada’s dagger. | 这是唯一能够摧毁蝉的匕首的东西 |
[38:47] | Nora, why didn’t you just tell us this? | 诺拉 你为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[38:49] | Because I wouldn’t have believed her. | 因为我不会相信她 |
[38:52] | ‘Cause it’s Thawne’s plan. | 因为这是斯旺的计划 |
[38:54] | I knew how angry Dad was. | 我知道爸爸有多生气 |
[38:56] | And then you came to the future without him. | 然后他没有和你一起去未来 |
[39:00] | I just thought he’d never believe me. | 我以为他永远不会相信我了 |
[39:02] | Plus, I had to stay in a seriously unschway headspace | 而且我还要在一点也不酷炫的心态里 |
[39:05] | to use the negative Speed Force. | 才能使用负神速力 |
[39:09] | But I know now. | 但是现在我知道了 |
[39:11] | I don’t ever want to leave you guys again. | 我再也不想离开你们 |
[39:14] | And if that means not following through with Thawne’s plan, | 如果这意味着不能继续斯旺的计划 |
[39:17] | I’m okay with that. | 我觉得没关系 |
[39:24] | I think we should use it. | 我认为我们应该用它 |
[39:26] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[39:28] | Barr, are you sure? | 巴里 你确定吗 |
[39:29] | We have to stop Cicada. | 我们得阻止蝉 |
[39:30] | I’m never gonna like where this plan comes from. | 我永远不会喜欢这个计划的出处 |
[39:33] | But if this thing works… | 但是如果它能起作用 |
[39:36] | sounds like our best shot. | 听起来像是我们最好的机会 |
[39:39] | You really believe him? | 你真的相信他吗 |
[39:42] | I believe in you, Nora. | 我相信你 诺拉 |
[39:46] | And I’m sorry that I made you feel otherwise. | 我很抱歉没让你感受到这一点 |
[39:50] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[39:52] | that stuff I said earlier– | 我之前说过的那些话 |
[39:53] | I deserved it. | 是我活该 |
[39:55] | I-I… | 我 |
[39:57] | I shouldn’t have left you in the future. | 我不应该把你留在未来 |
[40:00] | I shouldn’t have put conditions on you coming home. | 我不应该给你回家加上条件 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:12] | We both do. | 我们都爱你 |
[40:14] | We’re never gonna leave you again, Nora. | 我们不会再离开你了 诺拉 |
[40:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:27] | So what’s the verdict? | 结论是什么 |
[40:29] | Nora’s story checks out. | 诺拉说得对 |
[40:30] | This thing has got a prismatic battery | 这东西有一个棱镜电池 |
[40:32] | supercharging its reflector panels. | 给它的反光板充能 |
[40:34] | So if anything’s gonna destroy that dagger, | 如果有什么能够摧毁那把匕首的话 |
[40:37] | it’s this mirror gun. | 就是这支镜像枪 |
[40:40] | That may be easier said than done. | 这或许是说得容易做起来难 |
[40:42] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[40:42] | We figured out what Cicada took from my dad’s lab. | 我们发现了蝉从我爸爸的实验室拿走了什么 |
[40:45] | It’s your cure prototypes. | 是你的原型解药 |
[40:47] | Why would she need those? They’re just prototypes. | 她为什么需要那个 它们只是原型 |
[40:49] | No, they’re not just prototypes. | 不 它们不止是原型 |
[40:50] | They’re failed, broken versions of the cure. | 它们是失败和损坏版的解药 |
[40:54] | If a meta-human takes that without the proper treatment– | 如果超能力者接受它并且没有得到妥善处理 |
[40:56] | They would die. | 他们会死 |
[40:58] | Cicada has a lethal virus on her hands. | 蝉手中拿着致命病毒 |
[41:00] | That’s why she stole the atomizer. | 这就是她偷走雾化器的原因 |
[41:02] | So she can spread the virus. | 这样她就可以散播病毒 |
[41:03] | She has weaponized the cure. | 她把解药变成了武器 |
[41:06] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[41:08] | This is the nightmare. | 这就是噩梦 |
[41:10] | Cicada’s gonna kill every meta-human in the city. | 蝉要杀死城里的所有超能力者 |
[41:25] | A rare, old bird is the pelican, | 一只稀有的老鸟是鹈鹕 |
[41:29] | whose beak can hold more than his belly can. | 嘴能装的东西比肚子还多 |
[41:35] | He can hold in his beak | 他的嘴可以装下 |
[41:38] | enough food for a week. | 一个星期的食物 |
[41:42] | But I’m darned | 但如果我知道 |
[41:46] | if I know | 他怎么做到的话 |
[41:50] | how the hell he can. | 就怪了 |