时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | My time on this earth is coming to an end. | 我在地球上的时间不多了 |
[00:04] | You’re part of something different now. | 你现在是不同物质的一部分 |
[00:06] | Part of a negative force. Pain racing through your mind. | 是负力的一部分 痛苦在你脑中疾驰 |
[00:11] | Thawne really got to her. | 斯旺完全控制了她 |
[00:13] | Her lightning. It was red. | 她的闪电变成红色了 |
[00:14] | – Renée Adler. – Sherloque Wells. | -瑞内·艾德勒 -歇洛克·威尔斯 |
[00:17] | You’re a meta. | 你是超能力者 |
[00:18] | You’re from the future. | 你来自未来 |
[00:20] | – The mission can succeed. – What mission? | -我们能成功完成任务 -什么任务 |
[00:22] | To kill every last meta-human. | 杀死所有超能力者 |
[00:25] | Cicada’s dagger can dampen powers. | 蝉的匕首能抑制超能力 |
[00:27] | If anything’s gonna destroy that dagger, | 如果有什么能够摧毁那把匕首的话 |
[00:29] | it’s this mirror gun. | 就是这支镜像枪 |
[00:30] | Cicada has a lethal virus. | 蝉手中拿着致命病毒 |
[00:32] | She stole the atomizer so she could spread the virus. | 她偷走雾化器 这样她就可以散播病毒 |
[00:35] | Cicada is gonna kill every meta-human in the city. | 蝉要杀死城里的所有超能力者 |
[01:02] | 15 years, Thawne. | 十五年了 斯旺 |
[01:07] | Tell me, how’s it feel to know you’re about to become extinct? | 告诉我 濒死的滋味如何 |
[01:13] | I guess time will tell. | 我想时间会证明一切 |
[01:17] | I’m gonna miss the hell out of you. | 我会很想你的 |
[01:19] | Especially our rehabilitation time. | 尤其是我们的洗心革面环节 |
[01:24] | How about a taste of what’s to come? | 尝尝接下来这个的滋味如何 |
[01:48] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 说来嘲讽 不是吗 |
[01:50] | The same thing that gives you your powers is gonna end you. | 给予你超能力的和终结你的竟是同物 |
[01:54] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[02:21] | We need to stop this plague from spreading. | 我们需要阻止瘟疫传播 |
[02:26] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[02:28] | We can’t just purge the meta-humans in this city. | 我们不止要屠杀这个城市的超能力者 |
[02:33] | We need to wipe every one of them off the face of the planet. | 还要让他们每一个人在星球上消失得无影无踪 |
[02:39] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[02:41] | You need to promise me this will work, Gracie. | 你得向我保证这办法能成功 格蕾西 |
[02:45] | I said it will. | 我说了会成功的 |
[02:57] | It’s time we finish this, Gracie. | 到我们终结一切的时候了 格蕾西 |
[03:03] | It’s time to ensure our legacy. | 是时候续写我们的传奇了 |
[03:22] | Here’s what we know about the Cryo-atomizer. | 这是我们了解到的关于制冷雾化器的信息 |
[03:24] | Tannhauser originally developed it | 唐豪瑟最初发明它是为了 |
[03:26] | to combat land fires caused by droughts. | 对付由干旱造成的陆地火灾 |
[03:28] | So the Cryo-atomizer can disperse cold air particles | 因此制冷雾化器可以将冷空气颗粒分散到大气中 |
[03:30] | into the atmosphere that triggers rainfall. | 从而引发降雨 |
[03:33] | However, if Cicada can replace the cold particles | 但是 如果蝉能用从西斯科这里偷走的 |
[03:36] | with the cure prototypes she stole from Cisco… | 原型解药取代冷冻颗粒 |
[03:39] | Which doesn’t cure so much as it kills. | 原型解药能治愈的人还不如它害死的多 |
[03:42] | She could infect the entire city. | 她就能感染整座城市 |
[03:45] | And every meta-human in it. | 以及其中的每个超能力者 |
[03:53] | Not great, but this dark cloud does have a silver lining. | 事情不妙 但所幸天无绝人之路 |
[03:57] | Which is if Cicada had everything | 也就是说如果蝉已经得到了 |
[04:00] | that she needs to carry out her plan… | 她执行计划需要的一切 |
[04:03] | would’ve already done so. | 那她早就完成任务了 |
[04:05] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[04:06] | She must be missing something or else we’d be done. | 她一定是还有东西没找到 不然我们就完了 |
[04:09] | Yeah, but not for long. | 没错 但我们时间不多了 |
[04:10] | She’s not gonna waste any time. | 她会分秒必争 |
[04:11] | Whatever it is that she needs, | 不管她还需要的是什么 |
[04:12] | she’s out there looking for it right now. | 现在她就在外面寻找着它 |
[04:14] | Well, then we move right away. | 那我们马上行动 |
[04:16] | We get the cure to everyone who needs it as soon as possible. | 我们尽快向需要的人提供解药 |
[04:19] | So we just up and release some game-changing wonder drug? | 所以我们只要分发某种神奇药物就能扭转局面吗 |
[04:22] | We tested it. We know it works. | 我们测试过它了 它会起效的 |
[04:24] | People need a choice now more than ever. | 现在人们比以前任何时候都需要选择权 |
[04:27] | Do we have enough for the cure? | 我们有足够多的解药吗 |
[04:30] | Not nearly enough. | 还不够多 |
[04:31] | Caitlin, how fast can you make more? | 凯特琳 你制作更多解药需要多久 |
[04:33] | Guess we’ll find out. | 我想我们过会儿就会知道了 |
[04:34] | Okay, okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[04:36] | Now we just need to find someplace to distribute it. | 现在我们只需找个地方分发解药 |
[04:41] | Well, what about CCPD? | 中城警局如何 |
[04:43] | It’s public. Everybody feels safe going there. | 它是公共场所 每个人都会觉得去那里很安全 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but gathering that many metas in one place | 是的 但是在一处聚集这么多超能力者 |
[04:47] | is gonna make it one big target, right? | 会让他们成为很大的攻击目标 对吧 |
[04:50] | Cicada has the virus and the atomizer, | 蝉手里有病毒和雾化器 |
[04:52] | that makes every meta everywhere a target. | 这让每一个超能力者都成为了攻击对象 |
[04:54] | Well, how about this? | 这样如何 |
[04:56] | You guys make up as much of the cure as you can | 你们尽快制作出更多的解药 |
[04:59] | and Cecile and I will talk to Singh. | 我和塞西尔去和辛格谈谈 |
[05:00] | – Yeah. – All right. | -可以 -好的 |
[05:02] | I’m going to warn Renée. | 我去提醒一下瑞内 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[05:07] | All right, let’s track Cicada too. | 行了 我们也去追踪蝉吧 |
[05:10] | Get ready to face her when we find her. | 在我们找到她之前准备好与她交手 |
[05:12] | Let’s take it one step at a time. | 我们一步一步慢慢来 |
[05:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:20] | – Is that the satellite core? – That’s right. | -那是卫星的核心吗 -是的 |
[05:23] | The reflective panels on the mirror gun | 镜像枪上的反光板 |
[05:25] | aren’t the only thing we got from the satellite. | 不是我们从卫星上得到的唯一物件 |
[05:27] | We also have the core and, of course, the dagger. | 我们还有核心和匕首 |
[05:30] | So they’re all composed of the exact same alloy | 所以它们都是由完全相同的合金组成 |
[05:34] | – and contain the same dark matter levels? – Yup. | -并且含有相同的暗物质水平 -没错 |
[05:36] | So if the Mirror Gun works on the core, | 所以如果镜像枪对核心有效 |
[05:38] | then it should work on Cicada’s dagger. | 那么它就也能对付蝉的匕首 |
[05:41] | Only one way to know for sure. | 确认检验的方法只有一种 |
[05:48] | You might wanna step back. | 或许你们可以往后退点 |
[05:51] | I mean, you don’t know what this gun’s gonna do. | 我是说 你们无法想象这把枪能做什么 |
[05:53] | I mean, we shouldn’t be firing this in such a small space | 我是说 我们不该在这么小的区域开火 |
[05:55] | but what’s life if you don’t pull down your shorts | 但如果你不曾脱掉短裤在冰面上滑行 |
[05:57] | and slide on the icery once in a while? | 你就不知道什么才是人生 |
[05:59] | Here we go! | 那就来吧 |
[06:05] | Is something supposed to happen or… | 会有什么事发生吗 还是说 |
[06:13] | Where did it go? | 它去哪里了 |
[06:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[06:16] | This thing works. | 这东西有用 |
[06:18] | It works! | 成功了 |
[06:20] | We can finally destroy Cicada’s dagger. | 我们终于能摧毁蝉的匕首了 |
[06:23] | If we do that, we have our powers. | 如果我们使用它 我们就有能力了 |
[06:24] | And we can stop her. | 然后我们就能阻止她了 |
[06:27] | N–Nora, are you okay? | 诺拉 你还好吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, why? | 很好 怎么了 |
[06:32] | Nora, earlier today you had red lightning like Thawne’s. | 诺拉 今天早上你的闪电像斯旺一样是红色的 |
[06:36] | We want to make sure you’re okay to get out there. | 我们想确认一下你的情况能否出去行动 |
[06:39] | I’m fine, okay? | 我很好 行吗 |
[06:41] | Caitlin ran every test in the book. | 凯特琳给我做了所有检查 |
[06:43] | My lightning’s back to its normal color. | 我的闪电回到原来正常的颜色了 |
[06:46] | And besides, Thawne’s Speed Force is fueled by negative emotions, | 另外 斯旺的神速力是靠负面情绪推动的 |
[06:50] | and right now I feel pretty dang positive. | 可我现在心情相当阳光 |
[06:53] | Okay. We’re your parents. It’s our job to worry. | 很好 我们是你的父母 担心你是应该的 |
[06:57] | The only one that should be worrying is Cicada II. | 唯一需要担心的应该是二代蝉 |
[07:04] | You want me to open the doors to the CCPD | 你想要我为城里的每个超能力者 |
[07:06] | to every meta in this city? | 敞开中城警局的大门 |
[07:08] | David, these people need our protection. | 大卫 这些人们需要我们的保护 |
[07:10] | And not all metas are criminals. | 而且并不是所有的超能力者都是罪犯 |
[07:12] | You know, some of them are doctors and students and cops. | 他们中有一些也是医生和学生 甚至警察 |
[07:17] | I know, but this is a police station, not a clinic. | 我明白 但这是警察局 不是私人诊所 |
[07:19] | S.T.A.R. Labs says that the cure is safe | 尖端科研实验室认为解药安全可行 |
[07:21] | and it’s as easy to give as a flu shot. | 而且像流感疫苗一样容易接种 |
[07:24] | Well, S.T.A.R. Labs isn’t exactly the FDA. | 但尖端科研实验室不是食品药品监督管理局 |
[07:27] | Look, we have to do it here. | 听着 我们得在这分发解药 |
[07:29] | Red tape alone, it would take weeks at a medical facility. | 光是审批流程在医疗机构就得耗费数周时间 |
[07:32] | If we do nothing, there’s a whole bunch of citizens | 如果我们什么事都不做 就会眼看 |
[07:35] | who could’ve been saved that will die on our watch. | 大批原本有机会获救的市民死去 |
[07:38] | I’m not having that. | 我不会允许这种事发生的 |
[07:44] | Well, you clearly believe in this. | 好吧 既然你认为这办法可行 |
[07:47] | So I’m willing to as well. | 那我也同意施行 |
[07:50] | But that means there’s going to be a lot of political navigating. | 但这意味着会有一大堆政府报告要做 |
[07:53] | So I’ll go down to city hall and brief them in the morning. | 所以我一早会去市政厅汇报情况 |
[07:57] | While I’m away, you’re in charge. | 我走了以后 你全权负责 |
[08:15] | Sherloque, you scared me to death. | 歇洛克 你吓死我了 |
[08:18] | Well, I apologize. | 我的错 |
[08:20] | But when you don’t answer my many emoticon pictograms, | 但是你不回我的表情包的时候 |
[08:23] | no, I fear the worst, huh? | 不 我担心死你了 |
[08:25] | I was in the library. What could’ve happened to me? | 我那时在图书馆 能有什么事 |
[08:29] | Stacks collapse. Livid librarian. | 书架坍塌 暴怒的图书管理员 |
[08:31] | – Really? – Death by Dewey Decimals? | -你认真的吗 – 死于杜威图书十进制分类法 |
[08:33] | Yeah, life lost by late fees? | 因为延期还书费死人 |
[08:35] | – Ha-ha! There you go. – Yeah. Oh. | -你很上道 -当然 |
[08:37] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry I didn’t– I didn’t check my texts. | 抱歉 我当时没看信息 |
[08:41] | I mean, well, actually I haven’t checked my phone all day, so… | 我的意思是 我一整天都没看手机了 |
[08:43] | And yet the average person checks their phone 110 times a day. | 然而一个人平均每天查看110次手机 |
[08:47] | – That’s not true. – That is true. Look it up. | -这不是真的 -这是真的 不信你查 |
[08:49] | Well, also the library’s right next to the tech lab. | 还有图书馆就在实验中心旁边 |
[08:52] | So, you know, I get terrible reception in there. | 所以我的信号特别差 |
[08:55] | And yet that built a cell phone tower less than a mile away. | 然而就在不到一英里外建了一座信号塔 |
[08:58] | Hasn’t made a difference. | 也没有什么区别 |
[09:00] | I don’t know, Maybe my phone’s just crap. | 我不知道 或许只是我的手机太烂了 |
[09:03] | Or maybe you don’t want to respond | 或者你不想回复 |
[09:05] | because then you would have to discuss your secret. | 因为回复了就会讨论到你的秘密 |
[09:09] | – My secret? – Yes, your secret. | -我的秘密 -是的你的秘密 |
[09:21] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:29] | It’s Sherloque. Cicada’s at CCU. | 是歇洛克 蝉在中城大学 |
[09:39] | So at Jitters, I saw you open the door without touching it. | 在吉特咖啡屋的时候 你开门没用手 |
[09:42] | I know you have powers. What are they? | 我知道你有超能力 是什么超能力 |
[09:49] | That. | 这个 |
[10:11] | I see you too. | 我也看到你了 |
[10:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:32] | I think so. | 我觉得还好 |
[10:35] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[10:42] | Hey, you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[10:43] | Confirmation that She-cada hasn’t stolen everything she needs. | 我们确认了蝉女没偷到她想要的所有东西 |
[10:47] | So we have some time. | 所以我们还有一点时间 |
[10:49] | Finally some good news. | 终于有些好消息了 |
[10:50] | Except what she did steal was a Quantum Tunnel Converter. | 她偷到的是量子隧道转换器 |
[10:54] | The first working prototype of its kind. | 第一个可以工作的原型 |
[10:58] | Yeah, that’s the same face Cisco made when he heard. | 西斯科第一次听到的时候也是这个表情 |
[11:00] | The converter can transform dark matter energy to practical energy. | 那个转化器可以将暗物质能量转化成实际能量 |
[11:04] | Cicada’s gonna use her dagger to superpower the atomizer. | 蝉要用她的匕首去充能雾化器 |
[11:07] | If she wants to connect it to the atomizer, | 如果她想将它连接雾化器 |
[11:09] | the last piece she’ll need is a hyper-conduit, | 她所需要的最后一部分是超导管 |
[11:11] | and those are pretty hard to come by, to say the least. | 至少那个东西挺难找到 |
[11:14] | She’ll be lucky to locate one in the CC area at all. | 如果她能在中城区附近找到一个 |
[11:17] | Well, we better find it first. | 我们最好比她先找到 |
[11:19] | We’ll get to it. | 我们这就去找 |
[11:28] | Small sips, huh? | 慢点喝 |
[11:29] | The second she saw me, she wanted me dead. | 她看到我的那一刻 就想要我死 |
[11:32] | She tried to kill me, Sherloque. | 她试图杀了我 歇洛克 |
[11:34] | Because of what you are. | 因为你的超能力 |
[11:36] | A magnokinetic meta-human! | 一个磁力超能力者 |
[11:38] | That was something, your powers, huh? | 你的超能力 有两下子 |
[11:42] | I wanted to tell you, but… | 我想要告诉你 但是 |
[11:45] | I didn’t know what you’d think. | 我不知道你会怎么想 |
[11:48] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[11:52] | the world of you. | 你是最棒的 |
[11:57] | Nothing is ever going to change that. | 任何事情都不能改变这个事实 |
[12:05] | Do you think Cicada’s gonna come back again to try to find me? | 你觉得蝉还会回来找我吗 |
[12:07] | To try again? | 再试着杀掉我 |
[12:10] | Yes. I don’t think she’ll stop. | 是的 我觉得她不会停下来 |
[12:13] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[12:15] | Well, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[12:20] | I believe I can help you with that. | 我觉得我可以帮助你 |
[12:24] | Guys, you okay? | 你们两个还好吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah, uh, I need to tell you something. | 还好 我需要告诉你一些事情 |
[12:29] | When we were running over here, | 就在我们往这里跑的时候 |
[12:31] | I connected to Grace’s mind again. | 我又一次与格蕾丝心灵感应了 |
[12:33] | I could see through her eyes. | 我能看到她的视角 |
[12:35] | Wait, like the same thing you did | 等一下 就像那次 |
[12:37] | when Cicada attacked Alice Bolan’s birthday party? | 蝉攻击爱丽丝·博兰生日派对那样 |
[12:40] | Yeah, we must still be psychically connected | 是啊 我们肯定还是心灵相通的 |
[12:42] | from when I was in Grace’s mindscape. | 从我那次进入了格蕾丝的脑中之后 |
[12:44] | That’s what caused the red lightning. | 这就是导致红色闪电的原因 |
[12:46] | The anger that you felt, it wasn’t yours. | 你感受到的愤怒 不是你的 |
[12:49] | It was hers. | 是她的 |
[12:51] | We can use this. | 我们可以利用这点 |
[12:52] | If I can see where she is just for a second, | 假设我可以看到她哪怕只有一秒 |
[12:55] | we can run to her. | 我们就可以向她那里跑 |
[12:56] | Guy, this is the key to stopping Cicada II. | 这可能就是阻止二代蝉的关键 |
[13:00] | No. | 不行 |
[13:02] | No, Nora, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 诺拉 这样太危险了 |
[13:04] | – We don’t even know what the side effects are. – No. | -我们还不知道有什么副作用 -不知道 |
[13:06] | We just got the stuff out of you. | 我们刚把这些从你身体里除掉 |
[13:08] | We’re not risking exposing you to that again. | 我们不会再让你去冒险了 |
[13:10] | Mom, I want to do this. | 妈妈 我想要这么做 |
[13:12] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到另一种办法的 |
[13:14] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到另一种办法的 |
[13:23] | The dizziness should subside shortly. | 眩晕感过一阵就会消退 |
[13:25] | Make sure he gets lots of rest. | 保证他得到足够的休息 |
[13:27] | Hey, we know you’re feeling anxious. | 我们知道你感到焦虑 |
[13:29] | But I promise you’re safe now. | 但是我保证你现在安全了 |
[13:31] | Head out that way. | 在那边出去 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna go see if there’s anyone else. | 我去看看还有没有别人 |
[13:35] | Should we reopen the Cicada tip line? | 我们要重启蝉的举报热线吗 |
[13:37] | And Dupree’s asking where you want the security checkpoints. | 杜普雷问你要在哪开安全检查点 |
[13:39] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:41] | Uh, yes. Open it and, uh, checkpoints should be | 对 开检查点 应该开在 |
[13:45] | two blocks on either side of the CCPD. Okay? | 中城警局两边以外的两个街区 |
[13:50] | Uh, actually, three–three blocks. | 事实上 三 三个街区吧 |
[13:53] | Hey, you. You good? | 你还好吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah, yeah. I’m good. Look. | 是的 我还好 快看 |
[13:57] | They are airing Iris’ story again. | 他们又在播出爱瑞丝的故事了 |
[13:59] | New updates on the meta-human serial killer Cicada, | 超能力者连环杀手蝉的最新消息 |
[14:02] | who recently attacked Central City University. | 最近刚刚袭击了中城大学 |
[14:05] | Now in response to these attacks, | 对这些袭击作出回应 |
[14:07] | The Central City Citizen reports that CCPD, | 中城的市民反应说中城警局 |
[14:10] | in conjunction with S.T.A.R. Labs, | 与尖端科研实验室合作 |
[14:13] | is offering a groundbreaking meta-human cure, | 正在对外提供一种开创性的超能力解药 |
[14:16] | entirely free of cost. | 完全免费 |
[14:19] | Maybe I should call the night shift in earlier. | 或许我应该叫晚班的人来的早一点 |
[14:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:24] | Or not. | 或者不叫 |
[14:26] | Joe, I just felt a huge wave of panic. | 乔 我刚刚感觉到了一股恐慌 |
[14:37] | We’re about to get slammed in here. | 我们马上要人满为患了 |
[14:46] | Everyone, please be patient. We’ll get to you. | 所有人 请耐心等待 我们会轮到你 |
[14:49] | Far enough. | 这么远足够了 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | Stagg, Mercury, Ivo. | 斯塔格工业 水星实验室 伊沃实验室 |
[14:57] | None of them have a hyper-conduit compatible | 没有一个地方的超导管 |
[14:58] | with the converter Cicada stole. | 与蝉偷的转换器兼容 |
[15:00] | You know, now that I’ve actually experienced | 现在我确实经历过一次 |
[15:02] | this whole time travel thing, | 时空穿越 |
[15:03] | I think I understand it a little bit better. | 我觉得我比以前更了解一点了 |
[15:05] | Which makes me understand Thawne’s plan less and less. | 这让我越来越不明白斯旺的计划 |
[15:08] | Why would he send Nora back to create a new Cicada | 他为什么把诺拉送回来创造一个新的蝉 |
[15:10] | only for a newer Cicada to appear | 只为了让一个更新的蝉出现 |
[15:12] | who’s harder to stop than the one Nora created? | 比诺拉创造的蝉更难阻止 |
[15:14] | Ralph, can we get away from Thawne’s plan | 拉尔夫 我们能不能不要想斯旺的计划 |
[15:16] | and try to stick to our own? | 来想想我们的计划是什么 |
[15:18] | Yeah, yeah, I–I just– | 好的 我 我只是 |
[15:19] | I feel like there might be an answer | 我觉得在这些乱七八糟的时空穿越里 |
[15:21] | in this timey-wimey crap that could help us solve this. | 有一个能帮助我们解答这些问题的答案 |
[15:25] | Nora, where would you find this hyper-conduit in 2049? | 诺拉 在2049年你会到哪里找这个超导管 |
[15:27] | Probably Ollins Laboratory. | 大概在欧林实验室吧 |
[15:29] | Ollins won a Nobel Prize for quantum engineering. | 欧林在量子工程领域得了诺贝尔奖 |
[15:32] | Ollins? As in Sebastian Ollins? | 欧林 你是在说塞巴斯蒂安·欧林 |
[15:36] | Yeah, do you know him? | 是啊 你认识他 |
[15:38] | He’s a true genius. | 他是一个真正的天才 |
[15:42] | A genius, you say. | 你说他是天才 |
[15:44] | The guy couldn’t even stay awake through a single physics lecture. | 一个在物理课上根本睁不开眼睛的人 |
[15:48] | In fact, I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for his very smart, | 事实上 我很确定如果不是他非常聪明 |
[15:53] | very considerate college roommate | 非常体贴的大学室友 |
[15:55] | lending him notes, helping him study, | 借给他笔记看 帮助他学习 |
[15:57] | he wouldn’t have made it through his finals! | 他根本考不过期末考试 |
[15:59] | Nobel Prize my ass! | 诺贝尔奖个鬼 |
[16:02] | Yeah, he knows him. | 是的 他认识他 |
[16:04] | You know what? It doesn’t even matter. | 你知道吗 这根本不重要 |
[16:06] | Life’s too short and I’m not about to spend my life | 人生太短 不值得花费我的生命 |
[16:09] | worrying about little Sebastian Ollins. | 去担心小塞巴斯蒂安·欧林 |
[16:12] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[16:13] | Looks like he’s been renting a warehouse | 看起来他租了一个仓库 |
[16:15] | somewhere on the Southside | 在南面的某个地方 |
[16:17] | and then he retrofitted it with fiber-joules technology | 然后他把那个仓库用纤维焦耳科技改装 |
[16:20] | to test out his experiments. | 去给他的实验做测试 |
[16:22] | Including one bleeding-edge hyper-conduit. | 包含一个高端科技的导管 |
[16:26] | I’ll go get it before Grace can. | 我去抢在格蕾丝之前拿回来 |
[16:28] | – Right behind you. – I, um… | -我跟着你 -我… |
[16:30] | I–I think you should sit this one out. | 我觉得这次你别来了 |
[16:33] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:34] | Nora, your connection with Grace. | 诺拉 你和格蕾丝之间的关联 |
[16:36] | It puts you in too much danger. | 让你太冒风险了 |
[16:38] | I mean, we don’t-I think it’s best for you | 我们不了解 我觉得你最好 |
[16:40] | to just stay out of the field until we stop her. | 还是别出去了 等我们阻止她再说 |
[16:43] | So what? Now I can’t help the team at all? | 那所以呢 我现在没法帮队伍了吗 |
[16:45] | Nora, please understand. | 诺拉 请你理解下 |
[16:47] | Look, you would be much safer here. | 你在这里要安全多了 |
[16:57] | All right, I’m here. | 好了 我到了 |
[16:59] | No sign of Cicada. | 没看到蝉 |
[17:01] | Great. Grab the conduit and get out of there. | 很好 拿上导管就走吧 |
[17:09] | I think I got something. | 我想我找到了些什么 |
[17:26] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[17:27] | She’s already got the conduit. | 她已经拿到导管了 |
[17:29] | And she blew up Ollins’ warehouse. | 她还炸掉了欧林的仓库 |
[17:33] | Grace has everything she needs. | 格蕾丝需要的东西都齐了 |
[17:40] | It’s just like we thought. | 和我们想的一样 |
[17:42] | Great. | 这下好 |
[17:44] | What? | 什么 |
[17:47] | With all the pieces that she’s stolen, | 有了她偷走的这些零件 |
[17:49] | Grace can now use the dagger’s dark matter energy | 格蕾丝现在可以用她那匕首给 |
[17:51] | to supercharge the atomizer. | 雾化器充暗物质了 |
[17:54] | Apparently it wasn’t enough for her | 显然只杀死中城的超能力者 |
[17:55] | to just kill all the metas in Central City. | 对她来说还不够 |
[17:57] | With this super-charge, | 有了这个超级充电器 |
[17:59] | she’ll kill every meta in the country. | 她能杀死整个国家的超能力者 |
[18:02] | All right, look, | 好了 看着 |
[18:03] | I know you guys want me off this whole Thawne thing, | 我知道你们想让我别管斯旺那事 |
[18:05] | – but you’ve got to hear this. – Ralph. | -但你们得看看这个 -拉尔夫 |
[18:07] | No, you’ve got to look at this. | 不 你们得看看这个 |
[18:08] | You’ve got to hear this. | 你们得听听 |
[18:09] | So just–just give me a second, all right? | 给我一小会的时间 好吗 |
[18:11] | – All right. – Please. | -好吧 -求你了 |
[18:13] | All right, so, this is the original timeline | 那么 这个是原先的时间线 |
[18:16] | with the original Cicada, David Hersch. | 有原始的蝉 大卫·赫希 |
[18:18] | This is the night of the Enlightenment, | 这是大悟之道那晚 |
[18:19] | when Nora interfered with the satellite, | 诺拉帮手卫星之后 |
[18:21] | giving us our Cicada, Orlin Dwyer. | 就有了我们的蝉 奥林·德怀尔 |
[18:23] | That’s also the same night that Grace goes into a coma. | 这也是格蕾丝陷入昏迷的那晚 |
[18:26] | This is where it gets complicated. | 这里开始就变得复杂了 |
[18:28] | At some point in the future, | 在未来的某个时刻 |
[18:29] | Grace wakes up, she becomes her own full-fledged Cicada. | 格蕾丝醒来 成为了一个全新的蝉 |
[18:32] | She goes back in time, | 她穿越回来 |
[18:33] | she kills her Uncle with his own dagger. | 用她自己的匕首杀死了叔叔 |
[18:35] | What happens to all the metas that Dwyer killed? | 那德怀尔杀的那些超能力者呢 |
[18:37] | Do they get un-killed? | 他们变成没被杀了吗 |
[18:39] | What about all the metas that Grace killed in the future? | 那格蕾丝在未来杀的那些超能力者呢 |
[18:41] | What did she kill them with? | 她是用什么杀掉的 |
[18:43] | And most importantly, | 还有最重要的 |
[18:45] | what happens in the timeline where Grace never killed Dwyer. | 格蕾丝没有杀死德怀尔的那条时间线呢 |
[18:51] | Something doesn’t add up. | 这里边对不上 |
[18:56] | You might be right. | 你或许是对的 |
[18:58] | But right now, there won’t be any future for any metas | 但现在 我们要是不处理掉那个匕首 |
[19:02] | if we don’t get rid of that dagger. | 超能力者就不会有未来 |
[19:04] | Now. This is our last chance. | 现在 这是我们的最后机会 |
[19:07] | We have to figure out how to find Grace. | 咱们得想办法找到格蕾丝 |
[19:11] | Or we lose everyone. | 不然我们会失去所有人 |
[19:13] | We’ll go see what the satellites can do. | 我们去看看卫星能找到什么 |
[19:15] | Maybe we’re due for a miracle. | 也许我们能遇到奇迹 |
[19:20] | Hey, come on. | 来吧 |
[19:27] | Do you think we made the right decision | 你觉得我们的决定是正确的吗 |
[19:28] | leaving Nora out of this? | 不让诺拉参加行动 |
[19:29] | I mean, the whole reason she came back | 我是说 她回来的原因 |
[19:30] | was to fight Cicada in the first place. | 本就是要与蝉战斗 |
[19:34] | We’re her parents, all right? | 我们是她的家长 好吗 |
[19:36] | It’s our job to protect her from harm. | 我们的工作就是保护她不受伤害 |
[19:41] | The best way to do that is just to keep her far away from it. | 这么做的最好方法就是让她远离 |
[20:22] | You worked for Caitlin and Killer Frost’s connection. | 你对凯特琳和冰霜杀手的关联有效果 |
[20:25] | Let’s see what you can do for me and Grace. | 现在看看你能对我和格蕾丝起什么作用吧 |
[20:30] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么花了这么久 |
[20:31] | Look, how much more cure do you have left? | 你还剩下多少解药 |
[20:33] | Listen, we have plenty. | 听着 我们还有很多 |
[20:35] | Please, uh, we will administer the cure | 请耐心 我们会尽快 |
[20:37] | as fast as we can, people. Okay? | 分发解药给大家 好吗 |
[20:40] | Detective West, we need additional squads to aid the crowd control. | 韦斯特警探 我们需要额外人手来控制人群 |
[20:43] | Uh, yeah, take–take two. | 好 带两人过去 |
[20:45] | No–no, no. Take three. Two, two, two. | 不不 带三个 两个 两个 |
[20:48] | Joe, we need more alcohol swabs. | 乔 我们需要更多的酒精棉签 |
[20:52] | Babe, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[20:53] | Hey, oh! Hey, oh! | 好呀 好呀 |
[20:55] | – Sherloque? – So, Dr. Caitlin Snow. | -歇洛克 -这是凯瑟琳·斯诺博士 |
[20:58] | This is Cecile Horton and Detective Joe West. | 这是塞西尔·霍尔顿和乔·韦斯特警探 |
[21:00] | This is my… | 这是我的 |
[21:02] | this is Mademoiselle Renée Adler. | 这是瑞内·艾德勒小姐 |
[21:06] | – Hi. Adler. – Adler. And Renée, | -你好 是艾德勒 -艾德勒 还有瑞内 |
[21:08] | these are the people that can help you. | 这些人可以帮助你 |
[21:10] | So you can actually just remove my powers? | 所以你真的可以移除我的超能力吗 |
[21:14] | We can if you want us to. | 你想要我们就可以 |
[21:16] | And–and this would be permanent? | 那是永久的吗 |
[21:19] | Oh, it’s permanent, yes. | 是永久的 没错 |
[21:20] | But better than Cicada permanently killing you. | 但是比蝉永久杀死你好多了 |
[21:22] | Am I right? Tell her detective. | 对吗 跟她说说 警探 |
[21:23] | – That’s right? Right? – Yes. | -没错吧 -是的 |
[21:25] | Uh, you’re feeling nervous, I can tell. | 你感觉到很紧张 我能看出来 |
[21:28] | But Cicada really is trying to kill | 但是蝉是真的想要 |
[21:31] | every meta-human in this city. | 杀死这城市里所有的超能力者 |
[21:32] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 你要干什么 |
[21:34] | Back off! I’m standing here. | 后退 我站在这里呢 |
[21:37] | Is something wrong with your eyes? | 你的眼睛有问题吗 |
[21:38] | They’re fine. | 没问题 |
[21:40] | Then get out of my way. | 那就别挡我道 |
[21:41] | All right, all right. Break it up. | 好了 好了 散开 |
[21:43] | We need to keep this line moving. | 我们得快点了 |
[21:44] | Want us to detain them, Detective? | 要关押他们吗 警探 |
[21:46] | Just give me the cure and I’ll get out of here. | 给我解药我就走人 |
[21:48] | No way! I was here first! You know that! | 不行 我先来的 你知道的 |
[21:51] | Sir, what should we do? | 长官 我们要怎么办 |
[21:52] | Detective, we’ve got one squad left. | 警探 我们只剩下一个小队了 |
[21:54] | Give me the cure and I’ll get out of here. | 给我解药我就走人了 |
[22:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:03] | I need a minute to think. | 给我点时间考虑 |
[22:08] | I’m so– | 我真是… |
[22:10] | Renée? | 瑞内 |
[22:11] | There she is. | 她在那里啊 |
[22:18] | That was Cecile. | 是西塞尔 |
[22:19] | CCPD is flooded with a lot of really scared people. | 中城警局聚集了一堆恐慌的人群 |
[22:24] | Are there any signs of Grace’s dark matter signature? | 有任何格蕾丝的暗物质信号吗 |
[22:26] | No. Nothing. Not even a– | 没有 什么都没有 甚至连… |
[22:31] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[22:44] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[22:47] | Barry, she can’t hear you. | 巴里 她听不到你 |
[22:48] | I don’t think she can see us either. | 我觉得她也看不到我们 |
[22:51] | Nora! Nora! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[23:05] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[23:13] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[23:15] | Nora, you almost gave yourself an aneurysm. | 诺拉 你差点让自己得脑动脉瘤 |
[23:17] | I was tring to find Grace. | 我想找到格蕾丝 |
[23:19] | Opening yourself up to Grace and her rage | 让你自己向格蕾丝和她的愤怒开放 |
[23:21] | also opens you up to the Negative Speed Force. | 也会让你向负神速力开放 |
[23:24] | We don’t know anything about it. | 我们不想发生这种事 |
[23:25] | Don’t you get how dangerous that is? | 你不明白这有多危险吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[23:27] | And I still wanna try. I have to try. | 我还是想试试 我必须试试 |
[23:30] | Nora, you tring almost destroyed Cisco’s workshop | 诺拉 你的试试差点毁了西斯科的工作室 |
[23:32] | and almost got yourself killed. | 还差点弄死你自己 |
[23:33] | Not to mention, what if Cicada saw through your eyes? | 更别提 如果蝉通过你眼睛看到东西怎么办 |
[23:37] | You could’ve given away our location. | 你可能会暴露我们的位置 |
[23:38] | No, I made sure there was nothing in my eye line | 不 我确保了视线里没有任何 |
[23:41] | that said S.T.A.R. Labs. | 能联系到尖端科研实验室的东西 |
[23:42] | Guys, listen. | 听我说 |
[23:44] | I saw Grace and I almost saw where she was. | 我看到了格蕾丝 差点看到她在哪里 |
[23:47] | Right now she is putting her pieces together | 现在她正在进行组装 |
[23:49] | and when that is done, | 一旦完成 |
[23:50] | thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people | 不是数千就是数十万人 |
[23:52] | are going to die. | 会死去 |
[23:53] | I can’t stand around and do nothing. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[23:57] | Yes, you can because that’s what we’re telling you to do. | 你可以不管 这是我们要求的 |
[24:06] | When I first got here, I would rush in to fix things | 我刚来这里时 我做事很仓促 |
[24:10] | and by doing that, I always ended up making them worse. | 这样下来我经常把事情搞得更糟 |
[24:13] | But I am not that person anymore | 但我不再是那个人了 |
[24:16] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[24:18] | You showed me how to use my powers. | 你教会了我怎样使用我的超能力 |
[24:20] | You taught me how to make the right choices. | 你教会了我怎样做出正确选择 |
[24:22] | And right now, I am choosing to face this risk. | 现在 我选择面对风险 |
[24:30] | Nora, this is a terrible idea. | 诺拉 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[24:32] | I know you feel that way. | 我知道你们这样想 |
[24:34] | But I don’t. | 但我不 |
[24:37] | I’m an adult capable of making my own decisions. | 我是个成年人 可以自己做决定 |
[24:42] | I’ve made up my mind about this. | 我已经决定了 |
[24:45] | So I am asking you, please, as my parents, | 所以我求你们 拜托 作为我的父母 |
[24:49] | stop trying to keep me away from this danger | 不要再试图让我远离危险 |
[24:51] | and start helping me face it. | 帮我去面对它 |
[25:06] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t worry. I can handle it. | 不 不用担心 我可以解决 |
[25:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:12] | What are you doing? Those people are overwhelmed. | 你在做什么 那些人不知所措 |
[25:15] | They don’t know what to do. | 他们不知道做什么 |
[25:15] | They need you and you just– you walked away? | 他们需要你 而你走开了 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. It’s just– | 抱歉 我不是故意的 我只是… |
[25:19] | Okay, did I just catch you on the phone with Singh | 你刚才是不是在和辛格通话 |
[25:21] | trying to find out how fast he was gonna be back? | 想知道他能多快赶回来 |
[25:23] | Cecil, I–I–I’m not used to being in charge | 塞西尔 我不适合掌管 |
[25:26] | of all this managerial and logistic stuff. | 这些管理和后勤的东西 |
[25:29] | – I’m just not cut out for that. – What are you talking about? | -我不是这块料 -你说的什么话 |
[25:31] | Babe, I have seen you take charge | 宝贝 我看到过你在外勤 |
[25:33] | in the field a million times. | 掌管大局千万次了 |
[25:35] | But that’s in the field | 但这不是外勤 |
[25:36] | and I always knew that I had Singh to go to | 我一向知道如果这方面出了问题 |
[25:38] | if I had any problems this way. | 我可以找辛格帮忙 |
[25:39] | Now everybody’s coming to me | 现在所有人都找我帮忙 |
[25:40] | and I can’t answer all these questions. | 我无法回答所有问题 |
[25:45] | Joe West. | 乔·韦斯特 |
[25:47] | How many times has Barry, Iris, Nora, | 有多少次巴里 爱瑞丝 诺拉 |
[25:51] | even Ralph Dibny come to you? | 甚至拉尔夫·德比来找你 |
[25:53] | Specifically come to you to get answers to their problems? | 专门来找你来解决他们的问题 |
[25:59] | More times than I can count. | 数不过来 |
[26:00] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[26:02] | And that is because everyone of them knows | 正是因为他们知道 |
[26:04] | that when they come to you, | 当他们找你 |
[26:06] | they’re gonna get an honest answer | 他们会得到发自内心的 |
[26:09] | straight from the heart. | 真诚回答 |
[26:12] | Babe, that heart of yours, that is a moral compass. | 宝贝 你的内心是道德罗盘 |
[26:17] | It’s one of the many reasons why I love you. | 这是我爱你的众多原因之一 |
[26:22] | Right here. | 这里 |
[26:24] | That’s all you need, babe. Right here. | 这是全部你需要的 宝贝 这里 |
[26:26] | As long as you speak from there, | 只要是你的肺腑之言 |
[26:28] | I promise you, you will never lead anyone astray. | 我保证 你永远不会把任何人引入歧途 |
[26:38] | – Sherloque. – Yes. | -歇洛克 -是我 |
[26:40] | Sherloque, I’m sorry I ran. | 歇洛克 对不起我跑了 |
[26:42] | I was–. Just feeling so overwhelmed. | 我只是感到不知所措 |
[26:44] | All I wanted to do… make you feel safe. | 我只是想让你感到安全 |
[26:48] | And then I put you in a position where you | 但我让你感到 |
[26:49] | feel overwhelmed and not safe. | 不知所措和不安 |
[26:52] | But look, we’ll go to S.T.A.R. Labs, quiet and safe. | 听着 我们去尖端科研实验室 安静又安全 |
[26:56] | We’ll administer the cure. It will be great. | 我们进行治疗 没问题的 |
[26:57] | Look, Sherloque, that’s–. | 歇洛克 那不是… |
[26:59] | That’s not why I ran away. | 那不是我跑的原因 |
[27:01] | – It’s not? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[27:03] | I don’t wanna take the cure. | 我不想用解药 |
[27:06] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不想 -不想 |
[27:09] | I love having my powers. | 我喜欢我的超能力 |
[27:12] | You do? | 是吗 |
[27:12] | Y–yes and yes, | 是的 |
[27:14] | is it scary knowing that there’s a killer out there | 知道有个杀手在针对我这类人 |
[27:17] | that’s targeting people like me, but… | 是挺可怕的 但是… |
[27:20] | I don’t want to change who I am. | 我不想改变我自己 |
[27:22] | I don’t want to give into fear | 我不想因为恐惧屈服 |
[27:23] | just because there’s danger involved. | 只是因为有危险 |
[27:25] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[27:26] | I want to live my life on my terms. | 我想过我自己想要的生活 |
[27:31] | As a meta-human. | 作为超能力者 |
[27:36] | No, but you’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[27:38] | I just worry that Cicada won’t stop | 我只是担心蝉不会停止 |
[27:41] | until she kills every meta-human on this… | 直到她杀光所有超能力者 |
[27:47] | On this earth. | 这个地球上的 |
[27:49] | There is a way. | 有个办法 |
[27:51] | For you to still have your powers and be free of Cicada. | 让你依然拥有超能力 并且远离蝉 |
[27:54] | – How? – On a different Earth, | -怎么办 -去别的地球 |
[27:57] | where’d you be safe. | 那里你会很安全 |
[27:59] | In your travels in your career as a librarian, | 在你作为图书管理员的职业生涯中 |
[28:01] | have you ever heard of the theory of the “Multi-verse”? | 你有没有听过多重宇宙理论 |
[28:06] | So–so this a device that opens | 所以这是个打开去另一个世界 |
[28:10] | – a portal to another world. – Yes. | -传送门的装置 -是的 |
[28:11] | – Right. – Any world I choose? | -是的 -我选择世界吗 |
[28:13] | Right. You’re so smart. You catch on so quickly. | 你好聪明 你很快跟上了 |
[28:15] | You know, some people, they just don’t believe. | 有些人就是不相信 |
[28:16] | Well, a few weeks ago I saw a giant shark | 几周前我在六点新闻看到一个巨型鲨鱼 |
[28:19] | fighting a giant gorilla on the 6:00 news, so… | 和一个巨型猩猩打架 |
[28:22] | That’s a good point. | 说的没错 |
[28:23] | Now look, this Earth that I’m going to send you to, | 听着 我要送你去的地球 |
[28:24] | it’s…it’s my Earth. | 是我的地球 |
[28:26] | I’ll have some friends there to meet you, | 我有几个朋友在那边等你 |
[28:28] | but secret, huh? | 但要保密 |
[28:30] | This trip, you must not tell anyone | 这趟旅行不能告诉任何人 |
[28:31] | because if Cicada were to find out there’s multiple Earths | 因为一旦蝉发现有多个地球 |
[28:34] | and each one of these Earths contains meta-humans, | 这些地球上有超能力者 |
[28:36] | no, they would be her next target. Hmm? | 他们会成为她的下一个目标 |
[28:39] | – What? – Come with me. | -怎么 -跟我来 |
[28:49] | No, I must stay. | 我必须留下来 |
[28:50] | Now knowing Cicada is a threat to this Earth, | 现在知道了蝉是这个地球的威胁 |
[28:52] | I must fight alongside my friends. | 我必须和我的朋友们一同战斗 |
[28:56] | You know, Team Flash, they’re like… | 闪电侠小队 他们就像是… |
[29:00] | They’re like a family to me but when I am done… | 他们就像是我的家人 当这一切结束了 |
[29:04] | I will come find you. | 我会去找你 |
[29:09] | You are the woman I have been waiting for. | 你就是我一直在等的那个女人 |
[29:22] | So… | 所以 |
[29:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:28] | – Okay, you ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[29:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:36] | Allez. | 快 |
[30:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[30:10] | We taught you how to be a hero. | 我们教会了你怎样成为一个英雄 |
[30:13] | So we shouldn’t be angry at you when you act like one. | 所以当你表现得像个英雄时我们不该生气 |
[30:16] | I know you’re just afraid I’ll get hurt. | 我知道你们只是担心我会受伤 |
[30:19] | There’s always going to be danger | 总是会有危险 |
[30:20] | that you’re going to face, Nora. | 要你去面对 诺拉 |
[30:22] | And we can’t hold your hand through all of it. | 我们不能一直牵着你的手 |
[30:25] | As much as we want to. | 尽管我们很想 |
[30:27] | You’re our daughter but you’re not a kid. | 你是我们的女儿 但你不是个孩子了 |
[30:30] | You’re right, you are capable of making your own decisions. | 你说得对 你有能力做自己的决定 |
[30:36] | You really think you can control your connection | 你真的觉得你可以控制你和 |
[30:38] | to the Negative Speed Force, find Grace for us? | 负神速力的联系 找到格蕾丝 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我可以 |
[30:42] | All I need is for you guys to keep our home safe while I do it. | 我只要你们在我这么做的时候保证我们家的安全 |
[30:45] | I think I know how. | 我想我知道怎么做 |
[30:58] | Let’s find Cicada. | 我们找到蝉 |
[31:04] | Man, this thing brings back memories. | 这东西真能勾起人的回忆 |
[31:06] | – Good ones? Bad ones? – Thawne ones. | -好的还是坏的 -斯旺的 |
[31:09] | We trapped the Reverse-Flash in this thing | 我们将逆闪电困在里边过 |
[31:11] | before we even knew he was Thawne. | 那时还不知道他是斯旺 |
[31:13] | But we actually ended up trapping his Speed Mirage. | 结果我们只是困住了极速幻象 |
[31:17] | while his real self just sat there chilling in his wheelchair. | 而他本人却坐在轮椅里休息 |
[31:22] | Man, Thawne’s plans got plans. | 天啊 斯旺的计中计 |
[31:24] | But fear not, true believers. | 不用害怕 信徒们 |
[31:26] | The Thawne Trap 2.0 is smaller, sleeker, and stronger. | 斯旺陷阱2.0更小 更时尚 更强 |
[31:31] | I’ve gone ahead and sharpened the inflexion points | 我已经把曲折点加强了 |
[31:33] | to account for your Negative Speed Force energy. | 以便适应你的负神速力能量 |
[31:35] | So if you go full “Dante’s Peak” in there, | 所以即使你在里边像《天崩地裂》那样闹 |
[31:38] | we’ll be safe out here. | 我们在这边也会很安全 |
[31:40] | It also means I can’t phase in there if you need me. | 这也意味着即使你需要我 我也无法穿进去 |
[31:44] | Your dad and I will be right here the whole time. | 你爸爸和我会一直在这里 |
[31:46] | You always are. | 你们一直都在 |
[31:49] | You got this. | 你能做到的 |
[31:51] | Let’s go catch our big bad. | 我们去抓住这个大坏蛋吧 |
[32:05] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[32:07] | People, please! Please! | 各位 请安静 |
[32:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | For all of you I haven’t met, I’m Detective Joe West. | 从未见过面的各位 我是乔·韦斯特警探 |
[32:18] | Now I am not a meta-human. I don’t know what that’s like. | 我不是超能力者 我不知道那是什么感觉 |
[32:22] | But I do know what it’s like to be afraid and overwhelmed. | 但是我知道害怕和不知所措是什么感受 |
[32:28] | You all came here because you wanted answers | 你们来到这里是想要答案 |
[32:30] | and you needed help. | 而且你们需要帮助 |
[32:32] | Myself and everybody else here at CCPD | 我本人以及中城警局的所有人 |
[32:36] | are here to help you. | 会在这里帮助你们 |
[32:39] | So I swear to you, | 我发誓 |
[32:41] | with a little bit of patience from all of us, | 双方都再多一点耐心 |
[32:44] | we will get through this together. | 我们会一起克服困难 |
[32:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | Officers, let’s start moving the line again. | 警官们 我们继续 |
[32:56] | We’re gonna get to everybody. | 我们会照顾到所有人的 |
[33:08] | Hold onto your butts. | 准备好 |
[33:20] | They’re connected. | 她们连接上了 |
[33:25] | I can see the completed atomizer. | 我能看到完整的雾化器 |
[33:28] | But I can’t see where she’s taking it. | 但我不知道她要带去哪里 |
[33:30] | Remember Nora, that’s not your anger. | 记住 诺拉 你感受到的不是你的愤怒 |
[33:32] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[33:39] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[33:40] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[33:43] | Okay, something pissed her off. | 有什么把她激怒了 |
[33:57] | Is your memory machine letting you back into my head? | 是你的记忆机器让你回到了我的脑子里吗 |
[34:00] | No. | 不 |
[34:02] | This is all me. | 是我自己要来 |
[34:04] | I can’t let you release that virus, Grace. | 我不能让你释放病毒 格蕾丝 |
[34:07] | Thousands will die. | 成千上万的人会死 |
[34:08] | Thousands today. Even more tomorrow. | 今天会死成千上万的人 明天会更多 |
[34:12] | The world I wake up in | 我醒来的那个世界 |
[34:13] | is overrun with people with impossible powers. | 被拥有超能力的人占领 |
[34:17] | Destroying innocent lives. | 他们杀死无辜的人 |
[34:20] | Ripping families apart. Just like mine was. | 使家庭变得支离破碎 就像我的家庭那样 |
[34:24] | And all of this is because of you! | 这一切都是因为你们 |
[34:34] | Is that bad? | 这很糟糕吗 |
[34:36] | Well, it’s not good. I’m pulling her out. | 很不好 我要把她拉出来 |
[34:38] | No, no. No, she’ll get control. | 不 不要 她会控制住的 |
[34:42] | Your Flash family created meta-humans. | 你的闪电家族创造了超能力者 |
[34:47] | The Particle Accelerator. The bus metas. | 粒子加速器 公车超能力者 |
[34:50] | The Enlightenment satellite which you shattered! | 你们击碎的大悟之道卫星 |
[34:57] | This isn’t my anger. | 这不是我的愤怒 |
[35:00] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[35:02] | You may look different, Grace. | 也许你看起来不一样了 格蕾丝 |
[35:05] | But you’re still the angry little girl I met | 但你仍然是我第一次来这里时看到的 |
[35:07] | the first time I came here. | 那个愤怒的小女孩 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry you have to carry that anger. | 我很抱歉你要承受这种愤怒 |
[35:13] | But you’re gonna have to carry it alone | 但是你要一个人承受它 |
[35:16] | because I make my own decisions, | 因为我做出了自己的决定 |
[35:18] | and I’ve decided not to be like you. | 我决定不能变得像你一样 |
[35:34] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[35:37] | She’s– she’s at CCPD. | 她在中城警局 |
[36:02] | Get everybody out of here right now! | 立刻把所有人都带出去 |
[36:05] | – Cecil, go. Go! – Move, move, move! | -塞西尔 快走 -快跑 快跑 |
[36:11] | And now their end begins. | 现在他们的末日开始了 |
[36:16] | Cicada’s at CCPD but she could use the atomizer | 蝉在中城警局 但是她可能在任何地方 |
[36:19] | to spread the virus from anywhere. | 用雾化器散播病毒 |
[36:20] | There are hundreds of metas there. | 那里有几百个超能力者 |
[36:21] | She’s going to try and take all of their lives. | 她会试图杀死他们所有人 |
[36:23] | Not their lives, their dark matter. | 不是杀死他们 是为了他们的暗物质 |
[36:26] | She’s going to use all those metas like a battery. | 她要把所有的超能力者当成电池 |
[36:30] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[36:32] | Reach in, lose our powers, destroy the dagger, | 我们过去 失去超能力 毁掉匕首 |
[36:33] | stop Cicada from Supergirl-ing away, | 阻止蝉像超女一样飞走 |
[36:35] | then regroup for the emotional fallout. | 然后重整应对情感创伤的副作用[辐射] |
[36:38] | Fallout. Cisco, where did you send Fallout’s energy | 辐射 西斯科 辐射核爆炸时 |
[36:41] | when he was going nuclear? | 你把他的能量送到哪里了 |
[36:42] | Earth-15. It’s a dead Earth. | 地球十五 是一颗死星 |
[36:43] | Let’s breach the atomizer there. | 我们把雾化器传送到那里 |
[36:45] | – I’m coming with you! – Nora, look. | -我和你们一起去 -诺拉 听着 |
[36:48] | You’ve already helped. More than enough, all right? | 你已经帮忙了 你做得足够多了 好吗 |
[36:51] | Okay, just do me a favor. | 好吧 帮我个忙 |
[36:55] | Blast that dagger to hell. | 把那把匕首炸碎 |
[36:59] | Absolutely. | 我一定会的 |
[37:04] | Get out of my precinct. | 滚出我的警局 |
[37:14] | Hey, Cricket freak. | 板球怪人 |
[37:17] | You and I have some unfinished business. | 你和我还有没处理完的事 |
[37:26] | – Nice hit. – It won’t keep her down long. | -打得好 -不会让她昏迷太久 |
[37:28] | Why do we have our powers? Did we already win? | 我们为什么还有超能力 我们已经赢了吗 |
[37:31] | Not yet. The dagger’s in the atomizer. | 还没有 匕首插在雾化器里 |
[37:34] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[37:36] | If we shoot the dagger while it’s still in there, | 如果匕首还插在里面时我们就击中它 |
[37:37] | it could detonate the virus. | 可能会引爆病毒 |
[37:39] | Guys, she’s waking up. | 各位 她要醒了 |
[37:41] | All right, figure out a way to stop it. | 好吧 找出让它停止的办法 |
[37:42] | – I’ll keep her off your back. – All right. | -我会拖住她 -好 |
[37:45] | This will help. | 这个会有点帮助 |
[37:50] | Cisco, remove the dagger and then breach the atomizer away. | 西斯科 拔出匕首然后把雾化器传送走 |
[37:55] | Yeah, there’s a slight problem there. | 有一个小问题 |
[37:57] | Breaching this thing anywhere could set it off. | 把这个东西传送到任何地方都有可能会引爆 |
[37:59] | My powers are useless here. | 我的超能力在这里没有用 |
[38:00] | Then use your other power. Your mind. | 那就用你的另一个超能力 你的头脑 |
[38:06] | Bring up the atomizer blueprints. | 调出雾化器的蓝图 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna have to science the crap out of you. | 我会用科技解决你 |
[38:12] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早安 阳光甜心 |
[38:13] | A little different without your power-dampening dagger, huh? | 没有能力抑制匕首 情况不一样了吧 |
[38:16] | Oh, I don’t need a dagger to kill you. | 我不用匕首也能杀死你 |
[38:19] | I never had it before I came to this time. | 我来到这个时间之前从来没用过匕首 |
[38:51] | You wanna kill me? Come get me. | 你想杀死我吗 那就过来吧 |
[38:54] | What she said. | 我也一样 |
[39:01] | Once you remove the plate, | 移开金属板之后 |
[39:02] | you should be able to see the control processor plane. | 你应该会看到控制处理器面板 |
[39:04] | I see it. It’s not gonna work. | 我看到了 没有用 |
[39:07] | I need a quantum computer to hack this thing. | 我需要一台量子计算机才能黑进这个东西 |
[39:09] | Wait! I have one. | 等等 我有 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:18] | Your gauntlet! | 你的护手 |
[39:20] | Damn, I love the future. | 我爱未来 |
[39:22] | Okay, if I can connect to the three nodes inside, | 如果我能从里面连接这三个节点 |
[39:25] | I’ll override the system. | 我就可以重写系统 |
[39:26] | If I touch anything else, | 如果我碰到其它东西 |
[39:29] | hasta la vista, baby. | 那就再见了 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:43] | There. I got it. | 我成功了 |
[39:45] | Yeah, great. Um, how long for the other two? | 很好 搞定另两个需要多久 |
[39:49] | However long we have left. | 这要看我们还剩多少时间 |
[40:10] | Two down. | 搞定两个了 |
[40:13] | Well, you’re not great at the Operation game, are you? | 你动手操作的能力不怎么样啊 |
[40:15] | You suck at constructive criticism! | 你的建设性批评提得很糟糕 |
[40:23] | Cisco, get out of there. | 西斯科 快离开那里 |
[40:29] | Almost there. | 马上就好 |
[40:31] | It’s in. | 进去了 |
[40:37] | Oh, shrap. | 糟糕 |
[40:38] | Cisco, what’s going on? | 西斯科 怎么了 |
[40:41] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:48] | Gotcha. | 成功了 |
[40:57] | – The Atomizer’s off. – Flash! | -雾化器关掉了 -闪电侠 |
[41:02] | The dagger. | 匕首 |
[41:04] | Anything’s gonna destroy that dagger, | 如果有什么能够摧毁那把匕首的话 |
[41:07] | it’s gonna be the mirror gun. | 就是这支镜像枪 |
[41:09] | Something doesn’t add up. | 这里边对不上 |
[41:10] | Plans got plans. | 计中计 |
[41:17] | She didn’t have the dagger in the future. | 她在未来没有匕首 |
[41:32] | The dagger is Thawne’s plan. | 匕首就是斯旺的计划 |
[41:39] | Don’t shoot it. | 别开枪 |