时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash.” | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You’re no longer you. | 你不再是你自己了 |
[00:04] | You’re a part of a negative force. | 你现在是负力的一部分 |
[00:06] | Thawne’s Speed Force is fueled by negative emotions. | 斯旺的神速力是靠负面情绪推动的 |
[00:09] | – What do you do? – Trust me, | -你做什么工作 -相信我 |
[00:10] | you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 如果我告诉你 你也不会相信的 |
[00:12] | You’re not super satisfied with your secret identity. | 你没有超级满意自己的秘密身份 |
[00:15] | Are you saying I don’t want to be Vibe? | 你是说我不想成为震波吗 |
[00:17] | There won’t be any future for any metas | 我们要是不处理掉那个匕首 |
[00:19] | if we don’t get rid of that dagger. | 超能力者就不会有未来 |
[00:20] | If anything’s gonna destroy that dagger, | 如果有什么能够摧毁那把匕首的话 |
[00:22] | it’s this Mirror Gun. | 就是这支镜像枪 |
[00:24] | It works. | 成功了 |
[00:24] | Follow my instructions | 依循我的指示 |
[00:26] | and we’ll defeat Cicada, | 我们就能打败蝉 |
[00:27] | destroy her dagger, | 毁掉她的匕首 |
[00:28] | and save your father. | 然后救你的父亲 |
[00:29] | Thawne is manipulating her. | 斯旺在操纵她 |
[00:32] | He’s on death row, how is he manipulating her? | 他被关在死囚牢房 他要怎样操纵她 |
[00:34] | Something doesn’t add up. | 这里边对不上 |
[00:36] | The dagger is Thawne’s plan. | 匕首就是斯旺的计划 |
[00:39] | Don’t shoot it! | 别开枪 |
[00:43] | I always wanted to be a hero, | 我一直都想成为英雄 |
[00:46] | to use my extraordinary abilities to help people. | 利用我非凡的能力来帮助别人 |
[00:51] | That’s why I came here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[00:53] | To meet my family, to stop Cicada, | 为了见我的家人 为了阻止蝉 |
[00:57] | help fix the Flash’s legacy, | 想办法弥补闪电侠的事业 |
[00:59] | and save him from disappearing in the future. | 避免他消失在未来中 |
[01:02] | I believed I could do the impossible, | 我坚信我有能力实现不可能的事 |
[01:05] | but I never imagined it would turn out like this. | 但我从未想过结果竟是如此 |
[01:19] | No, no! What’s he doing? | 不 不 他在做什么 |
[01:34] | Cicada–Thawne, dagger. | 蝉 斯旺 匕首 |
[01:49] | How’s Ralph? | 拉尔夫现在怎样 |
[01:50] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没有见过这种情况 |
[01:52] | I can’t quite figure it out. | 我不能完全弄明白 |
[01:53] | His cells are kinetically inverted. | 他的细胞反向运动 |
[01:55] | It’s like they’re the reverse of themselves. | 似乎它们是自身的逆转 |
[01:56] | Should’ve spent more time trying to figure out | 应该多花时间弄明白 |
[01:58] | how this thing works. | 这个东西该如何运作 |
[01:59] | I just don’t understand | 我只是想不明白 |
[02:00] | why he would jump in front of that blast. | 他为什么要跳到爆炸的面前 |
[02:02] | I mean, why would he do that? | 为什么他要这样做 |
[02:03] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[02:06] | That’s the question. | 这就是问题所在 |
[02:08] | In other news, Cicada deuce is still MIA. | 另外 蝉二代依然下落不明 |
[02:12] | All right, we should get to CCPD, | 好吧 我们得去中城警局了 |
[02:13] | see if we can find anything that could help us track her. | 看能不能找到对于追踪她有利的线索 |
[02:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:22] | I’m supposed to meet up with Kamilla later. | 我待会应该和卡米拉约会的 |
[02:23] | I thought things were going really well for you two. | 我还以为你们俩进展地很顺利 |
[02:25] | They are. | 的确 |
[02:27] | I just haven’t told her about | 我只是还没告诉她 |
[02:29] | my vibratory alter ego yet. | 我的另一个身份震波 |
[02:31] | Cisco, if you’re serious about being with her, | 西斯科 如果你和她在一起是认真的 |
[02:34] | you have to tell her the truth. | 那么你应该告诉她真相 |
[02:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:41] | All the metas that we couldn’t cure, | 所有没被治愈的超能力者 |
[02:42] | we got safely evacuated | 已经安全撤离 |
[02:44] | and they’re waiting at a protected holding facility. | 他们在受保护的收容站里等候 |
[02:46] | Nice work, both of you. | 做得好 你们两个都是 |
[02:48] | Well the work’s not done yet. | 但是工作尚未完成 |
[02:49] | I mean, the metas are safe for now, | 我是说 超能力者只是暂时安全 |
[02:51] | but Cicada’s still out there, | 但是蝉还逍遥法外 |
[02:52] | so the people are still in danger. | 所以人们仍处于危险之中 |
[02:54] | Fill me in on the details. | 告诉我详细情况 |
[02:56] | I’m ready for this nightmare to end. | 我准备好迎接这场噩梦的终止 |
[02:58] | It should’ve been over already. | 这本应该早就结束 |
[03:00] | Nora, look, | 诺拉 听着 |
[03:01] | I’m sure Ralph had a good reason. | 我相信拉尔夫有合理的理由 |
[03:04] | Until we figure out what it is, | 在我们弄明白之前 |
[03:05] | we just gotta concentrate on this, all right? | 我们只要专注于这里就好 好吗 |
[03:11] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[03:14] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:18] | Looks like wood. | 看起来像木材 |
[03:19] | From what? | 哪里来的 |
[03:20] | I mean the floor is marble, | 这里的地板是大理石 |
[03:22] | furniture’s untouched, | 家具没有被接触过 |
[03:23] | and the skylight’s made of glass and metal. | 天窗是由玻璃和金属制成的 |
[03:25] | Well if it didn’t come from Cicada’s point of entry… | 如果这不是来自蝉的进入口 |
[03:27] | She must’ve brought it from somewhere else. | 她一定是从别的地方带进来的 |
[03:30] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[03:32] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[03:35] | Hit them when they least expect it. | 在他们最不经意的时候攻击 |
[03:38] | When they least expect it. | 他们最不经意的时候 |
[03:43] | The Time Sphere. | 时间球 |
[03:44] | If I repair it, | 一旦我修好它 |
[03:46] | I can bring the last of the virus back | 我就可以从粒子加速器爆炸的那晚 |
[03:48] | to the night of the Particle Accelerator. | 将剩下的病毒带回来 |
[03:50] | When meta-humans first appeared in Central City… | 当超能力者第一次出现在中城时 |
[03:55] | And the Flash becomes a hero to stop me. | 闪电侠成为英雄来阻止我 |
[03:58] | Destroy the meta-humans before they destroy the world. | 在他们毁灭世界之前消灭超能力者 |
[04:03] | They’ll be born only to die. | 他们都将难逃一死 |
[04:09] | Definitely some kind of wood fragment. | 肯定是某种木头碎片 |
[04:11] | And you think those will lead us to where Cicada’s hiding? | 你觉得这些可以带我们找到蝉的藏匿点吗 |
[04:14] | We can find out. | 我们可以查一下 |
[04:15] | We can cross-reference this, | 我们可以对照检索它 |
[04:17] | see what kind of wood it is, | 看看这是什么材质的木头 |
[04:18] | then see where we end up. | 然后我们看结果如何 |
[04:21] | Is there any progress on Ralph? | 拉尔夫有好转吗 |
[04:23] | No, he’s still unconscious, | 没有 他仍处于昏迷状态 |
[04:25] | and I can’t figure out a way to reverse his cells. | 我也想不出逆转他的细胞的方法 |
[04:27] | So I guess that means we still don’t know why | 我估计这意味着 我们还不可以确定 |
[04:28] | he jumped in front of that Mirror Gun, do we? | 他跳到镜像枪面前的原因 |
[04:30] | We do. | 我们可以 |
[04:33] | We do… | 我们可以 |
[04:34] | because Dibny solved the greatest mystery of all. | 因为德比解决了最大的谜团 |
[04:37] | The Flash legacy, how to stop Cicada, | 闪电侠的事业 怎样阻止蝉 |
[04:40] | repentance for his past sins– | 为他的过去赎罪 |
[04:42] | all the reasons Eobard Thawne was helping you. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺帮助你的原因 |
[04:45] | And stopping Dad from disappearing in the future. | 还有阻止爸爸在未来消失 |
[04:47] | Disappearing in the future is part of it, hmm? | 在未来消失也是一部分 |
[04:49] | But this has nothing to do with your father. | 但这和你父亲没有关系 |
[04:52] | The real reason that Thawne wishes to defeat Cicada | 斯旺想打败蝉 摧毁匕首的 |
[04:56] | and destroy Cicada’s dagger | 真正原因 |
[04:58] | is because this dagger | 是因为这匕首 |
[05:01] | is the only thing keeping the Reverse-Flash in prison. | 是唯一将逆闪电困在监狱的东西 |
[05:12] | Guess this is it. | 看来是时候了 |
[05:15] | Looks like it, doesn’t it? | 看起来是的 不是吗 |
[05:24] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[05:28] | I contacted the Flash Museum, | 我联系了闪电侠博物馆 |
[05:29] | had them send something over for today. | 让他们今天送了样东西过来 |
[05:33] | I thought it should be buried for good… | 我想它应该和你一起 |
[05:35] | along with you. | 永远埋葬 |
[05:43] | Consider it a parting gift. | 就当是送别礼物 |
[05:53] | Destroying Cicada’s dagger in the past | 在过去摧毁蝉的匕首 |
[05:56] | will save Thawne from dying in the future? | 会让斯旺免于在未来死去 |
[05:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:00] | Cicada’s dagger has been dampening | 蝉的匕首一直在抑制 |
[06:02] | Thawne’s powers all this time. | 斯旺的超能力 |
[06:04] | So if we get rid of the dagger now, | 所以如果我们现在销毁匕首 |
[06:06] | it disappears in the future? | 它会在未来消失 |
[06:08] | And Thawne gets out of Iron Heights. | 斯旺会逃离铁山监狱 |
[06:10] | A reverse time hack. | 反向时间入侵 |
[06:12] | Everything you said about Thawne is true. | 你说的有关斯旺的一切都是对的 |
[06:14] | The only person he ever helps is himself. | 他唯一帮助的人就是他自己 |
[06:17] | Nora, this is not your fault. | 诺拉 这不是你的错 |
[06:18] | Yes, it is. | 就是 |
[06:24] | Now the question we have to ask… | 现在我们要问的问题就是 |
[06:27] | do we stop Cicada or do we stop Thawne? | 我们是阻止蝉还是阻止斯旺 |
[06:30] | No, we’re not gonna let thousands of meta-humans die, | 不 我们不能让上千超能力者死去 |
[06:33] | now or in the future. | 不论现在还是未来 |
[06:35] | We find Cicada. | 我们找到蝉 |
[06:36] | We destroy the dagger once and for all. | 彻底摧毁匕首 |
[06:44] | You gotta get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[06:45] | No, we gotta wait for the results– | 不 我们得等结果 |
[06:47] | We can handle it until you get back. | 你回来之前我们可以处理 |
[06:49] | Go see Kamilla. | 去找卡米拉吧 |
[07:04] | How do you choose? | 你怎么选 |
[07:05] | That’s more of a question for Iris than for me. | 这是要问爱瑞丝而不是我的问题 |
[07:13] | She seems to be happy with my photos. | 她看起来对我的照片很满意 |
[07:15] | I was kinda hoping she’d send me over to CCPD | 我有点希望她可以让我去中城警局 |
[07:18] | to take photos of the meta-humans | 拍超能力者 |
[07:19] | when they were getting that cure. | 接受治疗的照片 |
[07:20] | Can you imagine being there when that Cicada guy attacked? | 你能想象蝉男袭击时你在那里吗 |
[07:24] | Cicada woman, actually. | 实际上是蝉女 |
[07:28] | A woman? | 女人 |
[07:34] | Her name’s Grace Gibbons. | 她叫格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[07:36] | Her uncle was the first Cicada. | 她的叔叔是一代蝉 |
[07:39] | She killed him after he took the meta-human cure. | 她在他接受了超能力解药后杀了他 |
[07:45] | The cure that I made. | 我做的解药 |
[07:46] | The cure you made? | 你做的解药 |
[07:53] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[07:55] | That’s the scientific project you’ve been working on? | 这就是你一直在做的科学项目 |
[07:58] | At S.T.A.R. Labs. | 在尖端科研实验室 |
[08:01] | You never told me your lab was S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你从没告诉我你的实验室是尖端科研实验室 |
[08:05] | There’s a lot I haven’t told you. | 还有很多我没告诉你 |
[08:08] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:30] | You’re Vibe. | 你是震波 |
[08:39] | Look, Kamilla, | 听着 卡米拉 |
[08:41] | I’ve seen firsthand how hard it is | 我亲眼看到双重身份的 |
[08:43] | to have two lives like this. | 生活有多难 |
[08:46] | And I tried to separate you from that, | 我不想拖累你 |
[08:48] | but I don’t want to keep this from you anymore. | 但是我不想再向你隐瞒了 |
[08:52] | I can’t keep lying to you like this. | 我不能一直这样骗你 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:02] | Cisco, wait. | 西斯科 等等 |
[09:07] | I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[09:08] | I’ve read a lot of comic books. | 我读了很多漫画书 |
[09:11] | I know all the tropes that go with | 我知道关于透露秘密身份的 |
[09:13] | revealing secret identities. | 所有梗 |
[09:15] | But in real life, I would never expect you | 但在现实生活中 我从来没有 |
[09:18] | to tell me something like this right away. | 期望你立刻告诉我这种事情 |
[09:25] | You’re amazing, you know that? | 你真好 |
[09:26] | Cisco, this isn’t about me. | 西斯科 这不关于我 |
[09:29] | It’s about you. | 而是关于你 |
[09:30] | If being Vibe is a part of the life you want, | 如果作为震波是你想要的生活 |
[09:34] | I would never get in the way of that. | 我绝不会阻拦 |
[09:40] | You know you really are a lot like me. | 你真的很像我 |
[09:42] | Trusting. | 轻信 |
[09:44] | And you always blame yourself when things go wrong. | 而且当事情变糟时你总是归咎于自己 |
[09:48] | How do I fix this? | 我怎么弥补呢 |
[09:49] | I don’t know if you can, Nora. | 我不知道你是否可以 诺拉 |
[09:54] | You made a mistake, | 你犯了一个错 |
[09:56] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[09:58] | A big mistake. | 一个大错 |
[10:00] | Sometimes in life, all we can do is just | 有时候在生活中 我们能做的所有 |
[10:03] | live with the consequences. | 就是承受后果 |
[10:05] | So what you have to ask yourself is | 所以你要问自己的问题就是 |
[10:07] | what kind of hero are you gonna be? | 你想成为什么样的英雄 |
[10:10] | One who takes a do-over after every mistake, | 每犯一个错误就重新来过的人 |
[10:13] | or one who lives with it and moves forward? | 还是承担过错继续前进 |
[10:36] | Nothing? | 没有进展 |
[10:37] | Nope, I still cannot figure out how to reset | 没有 我还是不知道怎么重置 |
[10:39] | his cells back to normal. | 他的细胞到正常状态 |
[10:41] | He’s till Humpty Dumpty’d, huh? | 还是矮胖子的样子 |
[10:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[10:43] | He hasn’t been this much of a mess | 自从他第一次获得超能力 |
[10:44] | since he first got his powers. | 他还没这么糟糕过 |
[10:47] | Since… | 自从… |
[10:49] | And what did you do to help him then? | 那你们当初是怎么帮他的 |
[10:52] | We introduced a stabilizing enzyme that reset | 我们引入了一种稳定酶 |
[10:54] | his body back to its original form using vulcanization… | 用硫化还有肌肉记忆使他的身体 |
[10:58] | and muscle memory. | 恢复到原来的状态 |
[10:59] | Muscle memory. | 肌肉记忆 |
[11:00] | Well then it appears all that we need to do | 那看起来现在我们需要做的 |
[11:03] | is wake him up. | 就是叫醒他 |
[11:04] | How would you suggest we do that? | 那你说我们要怎么做 |
[11:05] | Simple. | 简单 |
[11:08] | We blast him. | 我们轰炸他 |
[11:10] | We blast him? | 我们轰炸他 |
[11:11] | If you blast him, the vibrational jolt, | 你轰炸他 用震动能量 |
[11:14] | it will be more than enough to kick-start his consciousness. | 完全足够重启他意志的了 |
[11:18] | I’m sure of it. | 我可以肯定 |
[11:19] | Can’t we just play some Gaga | 我们能不能就放点嘎嘎的歌 |
[11:20] | and hope he wakes up? | 然后期望他能醒来 |
[11:21] | Gaga is not the solution to everything. | 嘎嘎不能解决一切问题 |
[11:23] | You have to blast him. | 我们必须轰炸他 |
[11:24] | Allez, young Ralph Macchio, please. | 上吧 小拉尔夫·马奇奥 请 |
[11:25] | Be careful. This could get a little ugly. | 小心 这场面可能会失控 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | Sorry, deuce. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[11:45] | WrestleMania! | 摔角大赛 |
[11:48] | Voilà! Good as new. | 看吧 和新的一样 |
[11:50] | Blasted why you happen what? | 炸我为什么你发生了 |
[11:52] | B-b-blasted why you happen what? | 炸我为什么你发生了 |
[11:54] | Except for the language skills. | 除了语言技巧 |
[11:56] | Those will return, probably. | 会恢复的 大概 |
[12:01] | Everybody going, where is? | 你们去 都哪里 |
[12:03] | Everybody going where–every– | 你们去 都哪里 |
[12:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:07] | It’s the wood particles you guys found. | 是你们找到的那个木头粒子 |
[12:09] | “Swish ash.” | “瑞士灰” |
[12:10] | Part of the flowering ash trees indigenous to Europe, | 欧洲本土开花白蜡树的一部分 |
[12:12] | but also make up our biggest wood space | 同时在我们这边有最大的一片丛林 |
[12:15] | not 12 miles from Central City. | 离中城19公里远 |
[12:17] | Kolins Woods. | 科林斯森林 |
[12:18] | That’s where Cicada almost killed me. | 蝉就是在那里差点杀了我 |
[12:20] | That’s also one of the largest wooded parks | 那里还是这个国家最大的 |
[12:21] | in the country. | 森林公园 |
[12:22] | – We need a better plan. – I’ve got one… | -我们需要个更好的计划 -我有一个 |
[12:26] | that can stop Cicada and Thawne. | 可以同时阻止蝉和斯旺 |
[12:33] | Out to sniff? | 要找出 |
[12:34] | So really we’re using her Cecile? | 我们要用真的她塞西尔吗 |
[12:35] | Well, she is a highly sensitive empath | 她有高度敏感的共情能力 |
[12:38] | and Cicada emanates hate. | 蝉不断产出恨意 |
[12:40] | DA Cecile Horton will serve | 检察官塞西尔·霍尔顿将作为 |
[12:41] | as our early warning detection system. | 我们的早期预警装置 |
[12:45] | If we’re lucky, Cicada won’t see what’s coming. | 如果我们幸运 蝉会措手不及 |
[12:47] | Then once we find Cicada to entrap her, | 然后一旦我们找到并困住蝉 |
[12:50] | we give Young Grace the choice to take the cure. | 我们给年轻的格蕾丝用解药的选择 |
[12:52] | And hopefully, when she’s no longer a meta… | 希望在她不再是超能力者之后 |
[12:54] | That bitch will cease to exist. | 那个贱人就不会存在了 |
[12:55] | That way we can stop her without destroying | 这样我们就可以在不摧毁匕首的情况下 |
[12:58] | the dagger and Thawne never goes free. | 阻止她 然后斯旺也不会逃脱 |
[13:00] | Now all you have to do is help Grace | 现在你要做的就是帮助格蕾丝 |
[13:01] | make the right choice. | 做下正确的选择 |
[13:02] | What do I say? | 我要怎么说 |
[13:04] | Whatever’s in your heart. She’ll listen. | 发自内心的话 她会听的 |
[13:06] | What a bunch of sentimental crap. | 真是堆多愁善感的废话 |
[13:08] | You two sound like a friggin’ Hallmark movie. | 你俩听起来就像是安伯电影里的人物 |
[13:10] | I hear ya, sister. | 我懂你 姐妹 |
[13:11] | I think we’re close. | 我想我们接近了 |
[13:13] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[13:15] | Oh, yeah, jeez, sorry. | 是 天啊 抱歉 |
[13:17] | Uh, this way. | 这边走 |
[13:20] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[13:23] | The Sphere is ready. | 球体准备好了 |
[13:25] | We can leave. | 我们可以离开了 |
[13:35] | Guys, we found her. Get ready. | 各位 我们找到她了 准备好 |
[13:45] | I’m actually glad you found me before we left. | 我其实挺高兴你在我们离开前找来了 |
[13:47] | Now I can end your lives twice today. | 现在我可以杀你两次了 |
[13:50] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就别想 |
[13:59] | – We got her. – Nora, you’re up. | -困住她了 -诺拉 该你了 |
[14:01] | If you can connect to Grace as an adult, | 如果你能和成人的格蕾丝相连接 |
[14:03] | you can connect with her as a child. | 你也可以和童年的她连接 |
[14:04] | You just have to tap into her anger. | 你只需要进入她的愤怒之中 |
[14:08] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[14:29] | You shouldn’t have come back here, Nora. | 你不该回来这里的 诺拉 |
[14:31] | I had to, Grace, | 我必须回来 格蕾丝 |
[14:32] | because a lot of people are gonna die unless you help me. | 因为有很多人会死 除非你帮助我 |
[14:35] | If I can help it, you’ll be the first to die. | 如果我能帮忙 你会是第一个死的 |
[14:41] | Uh, the force field’s integrity | 能量力场的完整度 |
[14:43] | just went down to 86%. | 刚降低到百分之86了 |
[14:45] | Grace, I know you think | 格蕾丝 我知道你认为 |
[14:47] | your uncle wanted all metas dead, | 你叔叔想要所有超能力者死 |
[14:49] | but he was a meta. | 但他也是个超能力者 |
[14:50] | That’s why he took the cure | 所以他才使用了解药 |
[14:51] | and why he wants you to have it too. | 而且他也想要你使用 |
[14:53] | You’re a meta, just like your uncle. | 你是个超能力者 和你叔叔一样 |
[14:56] | No I’m not! Take it back. | 不我不是 收回你的话 |
[15:03] | 70%… 52… | 百分之70 52 |
[15:05] | Don’t listen to her, Gracie. | 别听她的 格蕾丝 |
[15:08] | This hate. It’s consuming you, | 这仇恨 正在吞噬你的 |
[15:10] | turning you into a monster. | 把你变成怪物 |
[15:11] | And what’s worse, you’re all alone. | 更糟的是 你会孤身一人 |
[15:14] | Uncle Orlin wouldn’t leave me. | 奥林叔叔不会离开我的 |
[15:15] | He had no choice. | 他没有选择 |
[15:17] | Take the cure just like your uncle did. | 和你叔叔一样使用解药吧 |
[15:19] | No. | 不 |
[15:36] | 40%. | 百分之40 |
[15:37] | Nora’s gotta convince Grace now. | 诺拉得马上说服格蕾丝 |
[15:40] | Metas killed your parents, Gracie. | 超能力者杀了你的父母 格蕾丝 |
[15:42] | They all deserve to die. | 他们都要死 |
[15:45] | Don’t believe him, Grace. | 别相信他 格蕾丝 |
[15:46] | This is just in your mind. | 这不过是你的思想作祟 |
[15:47] | She’s right, Gracie. | 她是对的 格蕾丝 |
[15:49] | It’s why you created him. | 所以你才创造了他 |
[15:50] | He’s the man who took care of you. | 他是那个照顾你的人 |
[15:56] | 19%. | 百分之19 |
[15:57] | I know a part of you knows that this is wrong. | 我知道有一部分的你知道这是错的 |
[15:59] | But the other dark part of you is out there | 但是你邪恶的另一半正在外面 |
[16:02] | in the real world killing innocent people. | 在现实世界里滥杀无辜 |
[16:04] | You can make a choice to stop it. | 你可以选择去阻止这一切 |
[16:06] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[16:06] | Wake up and take the cure. | 醒来并注射解药 |
[16:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:09] | You can do this, Gracie. | 你能做到的 格雷西 |
[16:12] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[16:18] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[16:19] | – Gracie. – Grace. | -格雷西 -格蕾丝 |
[16:20] | – Grace. Grace – Grace. Grace. | -格雷西 醒醒 -格雷西 醒醒 |
[16:21] | – Grace! | -格雷西 |
[16:29] | Okay, I don’t want people to die. | 好吧 我不希望有人死 |
[16:32] | I’ll take the cure. | 我会注射解药 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Here she comes. | 她去了 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 准备好了么 |
[17:02] | Did it work? Guys, what’s happening? | 起作用了吗 大伙 发生什么了 |
[17:17] | Joe, no! | 乔 不要 |
[17:36] | Now I’ll finish what I started. | 现在我来斩草除根 |
[17:39] | It didn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[17:39] | That shard in her head. | 她头里的碎片 |
[17:42] | It’s still part of the dagger. | 它仍然是那个匕首的一部分 |
[17:43] | Its dark energy is enough to counteract the cure. | 它的暗物质足够抵消解药 |
[17:45] | If we want to cure Grace, we must destroy that dagger. | 要想治好格蕾丝 我们必须摧毁匕首 |
[18:02] | You took my family away from me, Flash. | 你夺走了我的家人 闪电侠 |
[18:07] | Now watch me take yours. | 现在看我夺走你的 |
[18:09] | No! | 不要 |
[18:10] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[19:22] | Just in time. | 时间刚好 |
[19:35] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[19:37] | I hate to inform you, but… | 很遗憾的通知你们 |
[19:41] | you’re all dead. | 你们都死了 |
[19:58] | Thawne… | 斯旺 |
[20:00] | I–I can help you. | 我 我能帮助你 |
[20:02] | Isn’t this ironic? | 这不是很讽刺吗 |
[20:10] | Time to repent. | 是时候悔改了 |
[20:22] | Consider this a parting gift. | 就把这当做临别礼物吧 |
[21:09] | Just…in… | 时间 刚 |
[21:16] | Well, well. | 可以啊 |
[21:19] | It appears as if someone has figured out how to reverse time. | 看来某些人搞明白了如何逆转时间 |
[21:25] | Clever girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[21:26] | We figured out everything. | 我们全都搞清楚了 |
[21:28] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:31] | What have you figured out? | 你都搞清楚什么了 |
[21:32] | We figured out why you sent Nora back, | 我们搞清楚了你为什么把诺拉送到过去 |
[21:36] | why you had her punch DeVoe’s satellite– | 你为什么让她打下迪沃的卫星 |
[21:39] | to create a Cicada we could stop. | 为的是创造一个我们可以阻止的蝉 |
[21:41] | Right? | 是吧 |
[21:42] | A dagger we could destroy. | 一个我们能摧毁的匕首 |
[21:45] | It was the dagger that was keeping you in prison all along, wasn’t it? | 就是这个匕首一直监禁着你 对不对 |
[21:48] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[21:49] | 15 years. | 15年了 |
[21:51] | The second time I’ve been stuck somewhere against my will for 15 years. | 这是第二次我非自愿地被监禁15年 |
[21:56] | Boring. | 太无聊了 |
[21:58] | Except for your visits, of course. | 当然 除了你的到访 |
[22:01] | You’re leaving out the most delightful part: | 你忽略了最令人愉快的部分 |
[22:04] | how you both helped me escape. | 你们俩如何帮助我逃脱的 |
[22:07] | We helped you? | 我们帮的你 |
[22:08] | That’s right. When you traveled to the Time Vault, remember that? | 没错 当你进入时间穹顶 还记得吗 |
[22:11] | Oh, we need help trying to figure out how to drain dark energy | 我们需要帮手来搞明白怎样将暗能量 |
[22:15] | from the “One who got away.” | 从那个”逃脱追捕的家伙”身上提取出来 |
[22:17] | Cicada! | 蝉 |
[22:20] | Remember that? When you blurted that out | 有印象吗 在时间穹顶里 |
[22:23] | in the middle of the Time Vault, so that years later, | 你脱口而出 所以几年之后 |
[22:25] | when I ended up with Cicada’s dagger strapped to my chest, | 当蝉的匕首被绑在我胸前的时候 |
[22:29] | I knew exactly what I had to do: | 我清楚的知道我该做什么 |
[22:31] | get Nora Allen to trust me. Easy. | 让诺拉·艾伦相信我 太简单了 |
[22:34] | Just like when I got you to trust me, | 就像当初让你相信我一样 |
[22:37] | and then everything starts falling into place. | 之后所有的事情都迎刃而解 |
[22:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:42] | Because I am the only speedster | 因为我是唯一一个知道 |
[22:45] | that knows how to manipulate the timeline | 如何去操纵时间线 |
[22:48] | to get what I want, | 以达到我的目的的极速者 |
[22:52] | orchestrate the changes that I need, | 我精心编排着我需要的每一个变化 |
[22:54] | some of which… | 其中一部分 |
[22:57] | are happening right now, | 正在发生 |
[22:59] | to ensure one thing: | 为的是保证一件事 |
[23:01] | that I go free. | 就是我能脱离束缚 |
[23:05] | We don’t need a dagger to stop you. | 我们不需要匕首来监禁你 |
[23:08] | Well then, | 那么 |
[23:10] | let’s just see how much your father taught you. | 让我看看你爸爸都教你什么了 |
[23:51] | I guess you’re not as good a teacher as I am. | 看来你这个老师做的不如我 |
[23:54] | You can’t save him, Nora. | 你救不了他的 诺拉 |
[23:56] | No matter what you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[23:58] | no matter what you try, the Flash will always vanish. | 无论你尝试什么 闪电侠都会消失 |
[24:04] | That is his legacy. | 那是他的宿命 |
[24:41] | Is this nice? | 这可真好 |
[24:43] | Team Flash, back together again… | 闪电侠小队 又在一起了 |
[24:48] | with a new guy. | 还有个新人 |
[24:50] | Ralph Dibny. | 拉尔夫·迪比 |
[24:52] | Welcome. You should be dead. | 欢迎啊 你本应该死了的 |
[24:54] | Yeah, I guess we have that in common. | 是啊 我想咱俩这点很相似 |
[24:57] | We’ll take care of that in a moment. | 这个问题我们等下就能解决 |
[24:59] | Iris. Always a pleasure. | 爱瑞丝 总是很高兴见到你 |
[25:02] | Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[25:06] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[25:08] | It warms my heart to see you again. | 再次见到你心里暖暖的 |
[25:11] | I want to apologize for– | 我想道个歉 |
[25:14] | But had I not done that, | 但是我不那么做 |
[25:17] | you never would’ve had the means to become extraordinary. | 你永远没办法变得如此非凡 |
[25:20] | I don’t need powers for that. | 我不需要超能力就能做到非凡 |
[25:41] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[26:11] | It’s not my father’s legacy that’s gonna disappear, Thawne. | 消失不是我爸的宿命 斯旺 |
[26:15] | It’s yours. | 该消失的是你的 |
[26:16] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[26:19] | So close, Little Runner. | 如此接近了 小极速者 |
[26:22] | It was never going to work anyway. | 反正你也永远不会成功 |
[26:27] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[26:30] | – No, no, no, no. – Mom, what’s happening? | -不 不 -妈妈 发生什么了 |
[26:35] | – A new timeline is setting in. – What? | -一个新的时间线开始了 -什么 |
[26:37] | A new timeline that you created when you destroyed the dagger! | 你毁掉匕首时创造了一个新的时间线 |
[26:42] | I’m sorry, Little Runner, | 我很抱歉 小极速者 |
[26:45] | for trading you in like this. | 像这样利用了你 |
[26:48] | But I had to be sure that I could go free. | 但是我得确保我能获得自由 |
[26:54] | You can still save her, Barry. | 你还有机会救她 巴里 |
[26:56] | There’s still time. You can still save her. | 还有时间 你还可以救她 |
[26:58] | How? | 怎么救 |
[27:00] | The Negative Speed Force. | 负神速力 |
[27:02] | She has to go there. | 她必须得去那 |
[27:03] | It’s the only place immune to timeline changes. | 那里是唯一免疫时间线改变的地方 |
[27:07] | But you have to go now. | 但你现在就得走了 |
[27:09] | You have to go, Barry! | 你得走了 巴里 |
[27:12] | Or we lose her forever. | 不然我们就要永远失去她了 |
[27:15] | That’s right. I’ve grown fond of her too. | 没错 我也挺喜欢她的 |
[27:19] | In many ways. | 在很多方面 |
[27:22] | She’s shown me what it’s like to have a daughter. | 她让我知道到有女儿是什么样的体验 |
[27:28] | See you in our next crisis. | 我们下场危机再见 |
[27:56] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[27:57] | Yes you can, yes you can. You have to, all right? | 你能行的 你必须这么做 好吗 |
[27:59] | Just hold on a little longer. | 只要再坚持一会儿就行 |
[28:01] | No, Dad, I can’t. | 不 爸爸 我做不到 |
[28:03] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[28:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:09] | – Nora, what are we doing? – It’s too late. | -诺拉 这是做什么 -太晚了 |
[28:11] | No, it’s not. We gotta go back. | 不 还没有 我们得回去 |
[28:12] | – Dad, no. – Barry, you have to take her back. | -爸爸 不是的 -巴里 你得把她带回去 |
[28:14] | I know, I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[28:15] | – Mom, Mom. – I know, I know. | -妈妈 妈妈 -我明白 我明白 |
[28:17] | Nora, you have to go back now. | 诺拉 你现在得回去了 |
[28:18] | No! | 不要 |
[28:22] | If I go back in, the Negative Speed Force | 如果我进了那里 负神速力就会 |
[28:25] | will be a part of me forever. | 永远成为我的一部分 |
[28:27] | No, we’ll get it out of you, Nora. | 不 我们会把它从你体内驱散的 诺拉 |
[28:28] | We can get it out. We can save you. Please, I promise. | 我们能把它消除 能救你的 求你 我保证 |
[28:31] | Mom, you can’t. | 妈妈 你没办法的 |
[28:33] | Mom, you can’t. | 妈妈 你没办法的 |
[28:36] | None of you can. | 你们都不行 |
[28:38] | It’s making me like Thawne. | 它会让我变得像斯旺一样 |
[28:41] | Full of anger and hate. | 充斥着愤怒和仇恨 |
[28:43] | I–I don’t want that to be my legacy. | 我不想这成为我的宿命 |
[28:46] | – This is all on me. – No. | -这都是我造成的 -不是的 |
[28:48] | All of it. | 全部都是 |
[28:49] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[28:50] | And I’m not gonna make another one. | 我不想一错再错了 |
[28:53] | Sometimes all you can do is live with the consequences. | 有时你能做的只有自食其果 |
[29:02] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:08] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[29:12] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[29:15] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你们为我做的一切 |
[29:48] | We are so sorry. | 我们都非常遗憾 |
[29:56] | We have to believe that we’ll see her again. | 我们得相信会有机会再见到她的 |
[29:59] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[30:06] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[30:07] | made sure that we didn’t lose everything tonight. | 是她让我们在今晚没有失去一切 |
[30:11] | She saved every meta in the city. | 她拯救了城里的每个超能力者 |
[30:13] | And she gave Grace a new future. | 她也给了格雷丝一个全新的未来 |
[30:15] | Gave all of us, right? | 给了我们所有人新未来 对吗 |
[30:16] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[30:17] | Without Nora, I never would’ve met the love of my life, Renee. | 如果没有诺拉 我就不会遇到一生所爱 瑞内 |
[30:21] | And you wouldn’t have stopped your 38th Cicada. | 你也不会成功阻止你的第三十八个蝉 |
[30:24] | Or your 39th. | 或是你的第三十九个 |
[30:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:30] | It’s been quite a journey. | 这是段不可思议的旅程 |
[30:35] | Pleasure. | 很高兴遇见你 |
[30:37] | An honor, Flash. | 我很荣幸 闪电侠 |
[30:39] | We never could’ve solved this mystery without you. | 如果没有你 我们不可能解开这个谜题 |
[30:41] | Well, don’t be too sure. | 话别说太满 |
[30:44] | You already have a master detective in your midst. | 你们之中已经有一位大师级的侦探了 |
[30:47] | Congratulations, Adult Giraffe. | 恭喜 成年长颈鹿 |
[30:56] | Well done, Sherloque. | 做得好 歇洛克 |
[30:58] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[31:03] | Well, all right then. Without further ado. | 行了 废话少说 |
[31:11] | Mes amis. | 我的朋友们 |
[31:14] | Good luck, Team Flash. | 祝你们好运 闪电小队 |
[31:24] | It’s Singh. | 是辛格 |
[31:25] | Yeah, he, uh–he wants us to meet him in CCPD | 是的 他想让我们去中城警局见他 |
[31:29] | and bring Barry. | 还说要把巴里带去 |
[31:33] | Yeah, go. | 好的 去吧 |
[31:35] | I kinda want to be alone anyway. | 正好我也有点想一个人静静 |
[32:25] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:30] | What Thawne said… | 斯旺所说的 |
[32:34] | I don’t want that. | 不是我想要的 |
[32:37] | I don’t want the extraordinary thing about my life | 我不想自己人生的唯一亮点 |
[32:41] | to be my powers. | 只是我的超能力 |
[32:44] | No one feels that way. | 没人这么想 |
[32:46] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[32:48] | I do. | 我会这么想 |
[32:57] | All these years I thought that | 这么多年来 我都想着 |
[33:00] | Vibe was the person I was supposed to be. | 震波是我该成为的那个人 |
[33:08] | I think it’s time Cisco finally got his turn. | 我想现在轮到该做回西斯科的时候了 |
[33:12] | So what does that mean? | 所以那是什么意思 |
[33:22] | It means I want to take the cure. | 意思就是我要使用解药 |
[33:28] | – If you do this… – There’s no going back. | -如果你这么做 -就没有回头路了 |
[33:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:53] | Killer Frost and I are really gonna miss Vibe. | 我和冰霜杀手都会很想念震波的 |
[33:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:26] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:30] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[34:35] | But I’m hopeful. | 但我心怀希望 |
[34:41] | Before I forget, | 趁我还没忘记 |
[34:44] | I left you something in the workshop. | 我在工作室给你留了点东西 |
[34:47] | Just, you know, my way of saying thank you. | 就是 我用来表达谢意的 |
[34:52] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[34:54] | Being a great friend. | 谢谢你做我的好朋友 |
[35:16] | Well, Grace Gibbons is currently scheduled | 格蕾丝·吉本斯目前已经安排 |
[35:18] | to meet with our county counselor. | 和指派律师见面了 |
[35:19] | And as soon as possible, we’ll get her in | 我们会尽快让她进入 |
[35:21] | with a good foster family. | 一个好的寄养家庭 |
[35:23] | Look, I won’t keep you long, | 是这样 我不会耽误太久 |
[35:25] | but I just want to thank you | 但我只是想谢谢你们 |
[35:27] | for being at the forefront with Cicada. | 在与蝉的对抗中冲在前线 |
[35:28] | Just doing our job, sir. | 只是本职工作 长官 |
[35:30] | Well, you went way beyond just doing your job. | 你们做的远远不止本职工作那么简单 |
[35:34] | And I know you did it because of | 我知道你们的付出 |
[35:36] | how much you care for the people of this city, | 是因为你们很关心这座城的市民 |
[35:39] | which is how I know I can leave it in your capable hands. | 这让我可以很放心地把它交给你们 |
[35:43] | What do you mean, leave it? | 什么叫交给 |
[35:45] | The mayor’s offered me the job | 市长给我提供了一份工作 |
[35:47] | as the new chief of police. | 作为新的警察局长 |
[35:50] | What? | 什么 |
[35:51] | – Dave. – David. | -戴夫 -大卫 |
[35:53] | – Congratulations. – That’s great. | -恭喜你 -真好 |
[35:54] | Thank you, thanks. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:56] | Of course that leaves me responsible for finding my own replacement. | 当然这也意味着我要去寻找替代者 |
[36:00] | And, uh… | 我想 |
[36:03] | I would like that to be you, Joe. | 我希望是你 乔 |
[36:06] | Re–replace you? | 替代你 |
[36:10] | As–as captain? | 作为队长 |
[36:11] | Captain Joe West. | 乔·韦斯特队长 |
[36:13] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个称呼 |
[36:15] | And don’t worry. | 而且不用担心 |
[36:17] | If things get dicey, as they tend to around here, | 如果这边的事情变得不可控 |
[36:19] | you’ll have plenty of help. | 会有很多人帮助你的 |
[36:22] | Isn’t that right, Flash? | 对不对 闪电侠 |
[36:27] | Oh come on, Barry. | 别装了 巴里 |
[36:28] | I’m a detective too. | 我也是个警探 |
[36:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[36:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:39] | I’ll do my best. | 我一定尽我所能 |
[37:06] | Now I know what my dad meant | 我现在明白我爸爸的意思了 |
[37:07] | when he said being a parent is like wearing your heart | 他当初说做家长就好像 |
[37:09] | on the outside of your body. | 把你的心暴露在身体外面 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:15] | Thawne got away. | 斯旺跑掉了 |
[37:17] | Again. | 又一次 |
[37:19] | Nora’s gone. | 诺拉也走了 |
[37:24] | Should feel like a loss but, | 本应感到是一种失去 可是 |
[37:29] | I also feel… | 我还感到了 |
[37:31] | – Pride? – Pride, yeah. | -骄傲 -骄傲 是的 |
[37:37] | She did good. | 她很棒 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:44] | She was the best of both of us. | 她是我们最好的结合 |
[37:48] | She was my legacy all along. | 她一直是我的最好的继承者 |
[37:52] | And us, together, as a family, | 我们的 一起的 作为一个家庭 |
[37:56] | that’s how I want to be remembered. | 我想被这样记住 |
[37:59] | As a good man, | 作为一个好人 |
[38:02] | a loving husband… | 一个有爱的丈夫 |
[38:06] | A supportive father. | 一个支持的父亲 |
[38:10] | You’re already all of those things. | 你已经是全部这些了 |
[38:13] | Nora felt that way too. | 诺拉也是这么想的 |
[38:30] | Time language. | 时间语言 |
[38:32] | No matter what changes with the timeline, | 无论时间线怎样改变 |
[38:36] | that’ll never change. | 它永远不会变 |
[38:41] | We’ll always have this to remember her. | 我们可以一直用这个想起她 |
[39:04] | Hi, Mom and Dad. | 爸爸妈妈 |
[39:07] | If you’re watching this, | 如果你们在看这段画面 |
[39:08] | it means that something went wrong. | 意味着出现了一些意外 |
[39:11] | But I don’t want you guys to be sad. | 但我不想让你们难过 |
[39:14] | I’m not. | 我不难过 |
[39:16] | I always wanted to be a hero, | 我一直梦想当个英雄 |
[39:19] | to use my extraordinary abilities to help people. | 用我非凡的能力去帮助别人 |
[39:23] | That’s why I came here: | 所以我来到了这里 |
[39:25] | to meet my family, stop Cicada, | 来见我的家人 阻止蝉 |
[39:28] | help fix the Flash’s legacy, | 帮忙修补闪电侠的事业 |
[39:30] | and save him from disappearing in the future. | 挽救他 不让他在未来消失 |
[39:35] | I believed I could do the impossible, | 我以为我能完成这些难题 |
[39:38] | but I never imagined it would turn out like this. | 但我从没想到事情会发展成这样 |
[39:43] | I’m glad it did. | 我庆幸是这样 |
[39:45] | I wouldn’t change anything | 我没有改变任何 |
[39:48] | about my time with you, | 和你们相处的时间 |
[39:50] | my sweet parents, | 我亲爱的父母 |
[39:53] | the most important people to me in the world. | 世上对我最重要的人 |
[39:59] | I wish I could be there to celebrate every new chapter, | 我真希望我可以在那边 庆祝每个新篇章 |
[40:05] | to witness every success. | 见证每次成功 |
[40:12] | Just know… | 要知道 |
[40:14] | that no matter where I go in my life, | 无论我这一生去哪里 |
[40:17] | you’ll always be my side. | 你们总会陪着我 |
[40:26] | Because of you, | 因为你们 |
[40:27] | I know I will never, ever, truly be alone, | 我知道我永远不会真正的孤单 |
[40:33] | and I will feel your love and support like a warm hug | 我会感受你们的爱与支持 像温暖的拥抱 |
[40:39] | comforting me, | 抚慰着我 |
[40:41] | pushing me to be the best person I can be. | 督促我成为最好的自己 |
[40:42] | 迪 尔 本 | |
[40:47] | Thank you for everything… | 感谢你们所做的一切 |
[40:52] | For making me a hero. | 让我成为了英雄 |
[40:56] | For loving me even if I wasn’t perfect. | 即使我不完美还依然爱我 |
[41:00] | Please remember that I love you both. | 请一定要记住我爱你们 |
[41:03] | And I always will. | 直到永远 |
[41:06] | No matter what the future breaks. | 无论未来发生什么 |
[41:40] | Incoming time flicks. | 收到时间短片 |