时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | Hey, Mom and Dad. | 爸爸妈妈 |
[00:03] | If you’re watching this, | 如果你们在看这段画面 |
[00:04] | it means that something went wrong. | 意味着出现了一些意外 |
[00:06] | Mom, what’s happening? | 妈妈 发生什么了 |
[00:08] | A new timeline is setting in. | 一个新的时间线开始了 |
[00:09] | – Thank you for everything. – We love you. | -谢谢你们为我做的一切 -我们爱你 |
[00:14] | Look, Kamilla, I don’t want to keep this from you anymore. | 卡米拉 我不想再向你隐瞒了 |
[00:16] | If being Vibe is a part of the life you want, | 如果作为震波是你想要的生活的一部分 |
[00:19] | I would never get in the way of that. | 我绝不会阻拦 |
[00:21] | I wanna take the cure. | 我要使用解药 |
[00:22] | Killer Frost and I are really gonna miss Vibe. | 我和冰霜杀手都会很想念震波的 |
[00:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:26] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[00:28] | I would like my replacement to be you, Joe. | 乔 我希望你来继任我的位子 |
[00:30] | – As captain? – Captain Joe West. | -作为队长吗 -乔·韦斯特队长 |
[00:33] | None of you can stop what’s been set into motion | 没有人可以阻挡既定的未来 |
[00:35] | because nothing you can do | 因为无论你们做什么 |
[00:36] | can alter what’s about to happen. | 都会是徒劳 |
[00:44] | It’s a system-wide power surge. | 这是整个系统范围的能量涌动 |
[00:52] | It’s coming from the time vault. | 是从时间穹顶来的 |
[00:57] | – Are we under attack? – I don’t know. | -我们遭到攻击了吗 -我不知道 |
[01:00] | Whatever’s going on started the moment we left. | 不管是什么 在我们离开那刻就开始了 |
[01:04] | I wasn’t perfect. | 即便我并不完美 |
[01:05] | Please remember that I love you both… | 请一定要记住我爱你们 |
[01:09] | and I always will. | 直到永远 |
[01:10] | And I always will. | 直到永远 |
[01:12] | And I always will. Always… Always… | 直到 直到 直到 |
[01:23] | Barry, Nora’s message. | 巴里 诺拉的信息 |
[01:32] | Why is it every time I come to visit | 为什么每次我来找你 |
[01:34] | there’s always a crisis? | 都会发生紧急情况 |
[01:35] | Comes with the meta-territory. | 超能力者的领域就是这样 |
[01:38] | 750 mph. He’s getting faster. | 时速750英里 他越来越快了 |
[01:40] | Who is this guy, anyway? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[01:42] | An old family friend. | 我们的一个老朋友 |
[01:47] | His name’s Godspeed, and he’s from the future. | 他叫做神速 来自未来 |
[01:52] | He’s like a fake speedster. | 他就像个冒牌的极速者 |
[01:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:59] | The real deal. | 正牌的极速者 |
[02:16] | Kick his butt, Barry! | 给他点颜色看看 巴里 |
[02:18] | Done and doner. | 看我好好收拾他 |
[02:34] | Who are you and what are you doing in Central City? | 你是谁 你来中城做什么 |
[02:43] | He’s just like the others: no language skills, just noise. | 他和其他人一样 没有语言能力只有噪音 |
[02:47] | – Lovely. – What was that? | -“棒”极了 -怎么回事 |
[02:49] | The fourth Godspeed we’ve caught this summer | 这是今夏我们抓到的第四个神速 |
[02:51] | and still no sign of Mr. August Hart. | 可仍然没有奥古斯特·哈特先生的踪迹 |
[02:53] | Just another dummy | 只不过是另外一个哑巴 |
[02:55] | who can’t communicate anything beyond modem speak. | 除了发出拨号噪音 无法做任何交流 |
[02:56] | All right, I’m clocking out. | 好了 我收工了 |
[02:59] | Why don’t you drop off G4 at Iron Heights, Barry? | 巴里 你把第四号神速送去铁山监狱吧 |
[03:02] | I don’t think we’re figuring out this mystery today. | 我想我们今天无法解开这个谜题了 |
[03:07] | This is nice, Dad. | 爸爸 这样真不错 |
[03:08] | We should do this way more often. | 我们应该多搞这样的活动 |
[03:09] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[03:10] | Hey, before I forget, | 对了 差点忘了 |
[03:12] | congratulations on “The Citizen.” | 恭喜你的《公民报》 |
[03:14] | Yeah, well, you know, there’s millions of people in Central City | 中城有几百万人口 |
[03:16] | and I’ve only got a couple hundred thousand subscribers. | 而我的报纸只有几十万订阅者 |
[03:19] | You know, I’m no CCPN. | 远不如《中城时报》受欢迎 |
[03:20] | Well, not yet, but in about ten years | 暂时还没有 但是十年之后 |
[03:23] | it’ll be a Pulitzer Prize-winning empire. | 会获得很多普利策奖 |
[03:25] | Baby steps, Dad. | 一步一步来 爸爸 |
[03:27] | Mm, damn, this is good. | 天哪 太好喝了 |
[03:29] | You know you can’t get drunk. | 你知道你不能喝醉的 |
[03:31] | I don’t even care, that’s how good this is. | 这酒好喝到我根本不在乎 |
[03:33] | Never fear, the party’s here! | 别害怕 派对开始了 |
[03:37] | We brought my famous ambrosia salad | 我们带了我拿手的安布罗西亚水果沙拉 |
[03:39] | and veggie dogs for Ralph. | 还给拉尔夫带了素香肠 |
[03:40] | Guys, Ralph’s still in Peru. | 大伙 拉尔夫还在秘鲁 |
[03:41] | Or Monaco…or Texas? | 要么就是摩纳哥 还是得克萨斯 |
[03:44] | All that for a missing person’s case? | 还在查那个失踪人口的案子吗 |
[03:45] | That’s dedication. | 真是尽责尽心 |
[03:46] | Guys, guys, what are we doing? | 各位 我们在干什么呢 |
[03:50] | Baby Jenna is napping like a little angel | 詹娜宝宝熟睡如小天使 |
[03:52] | and I have creamed corn, I have candied yams, | 而我这有奶油玉米 烤红薯 |
[03:55] | I have collard greens. | 还有羽衣甘蓝菜 |
[03:57] | – Baby, let’s eat. – Yum! | -宝贝 我们开动吧 -好吃 |
[04:11] | – How’s the MAC coming? – There’s mac and cheese too? | -增强室怎么样了 -还有芝士通心粉吗 |
[04:15] | No, the Mental Augmentation Chamber. | 不 是精神增强室 |
[04:17] | Basically, it allows us to tap into the Speed Force | 简单来说 就是它能让我们利用神速力 |
[04:19] | to boost Barry’s cognitive abilities. | 来提高巴里的认知能力 |
[04:21] | It would allow him to see every possible outcome to a scenario | 能让他同时看到每一个场景里 |
[04:24] | at the same time. | 每一个潜在结果 |
[04:25] | So speed-thinking. | 就是极速思考 |
[04:26] | Which means we’ll be able to catch all the bad guys faster. | 就是说我们就能更快地抓到所有的坏人 |
[04:28] | With all the ones that you brought in this summer, | 你这个夏天抓了那么多坏人 |
[04:29] | Barry, the DA’s office can barely keep up with you. | 巴里 地监官办公室都快跟不上你的速度了 |
[04:32] | Hey, since the MAC’s done, | 既然精神增强室已经弄好了 |
[04:33] | we should take it for a test run. | 我们应该去测试一下 |
[04:34] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[04:35] | You know we’re still working out diagnostics. | 你知道我们还在做诊断 |
[04:37] | We could put in a few hours tonight, | 今晚我们可以花几个小时的时间 |
[04:38] | get a head start. | 先小试一下身手 |
[04:39] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[04:41] | If there’s anything I’ve learned | 自从放下震波的身份起 |
[04:42] | since leaving Vibe behind, | 要说我学会了什么 |
[04:43] | it’s that we all have a work-life balance to protect, | 那就是我们都要维护工作和生活间的平衡 |
[04:46] | and right now, mine is tipping towards more beer. | 而现在 我更倾向于多喝点啤酒 |
[04:53] | Besides, I still gotta tweak the mainframe | 而且 我还得调整主机 |
[04:56] | and I can’t do that without… | 而且我不能没有我的… |
[05:01] | Every time. | 每一次都这样 |
[05:03] | – My tablet. – Yeah. | -平板电脑 -好吧 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna go get that beer. | 我要去拿啤酒喝 |
[05:13] | Hey, so the last time I talked to you guys, | 上次和你们聊的时候 |
[05:14] | you seemed good. | 你们好像还挺好的 |
[05:18] | You guys good? | 你们还好吗 |
[05:23] | we were devastated at first, | 一开始我们非常难过 |
[05:24] | but Nora’s only gone for right now. | 但诺拉只是暂时走了 |
[05:26] | We’re gonna have kids someday | 我们会有孩子 |
[05:27] | and then we’ll have another Nora. | 然后再有第二个诺拉 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I think knowing that we have a second chance | 知道我们还有第二次机会 |
[05:33] | makes all the difference. | 让事情变得不一样了 |
[05:36] | I gotta go, a break-in at Eastside Industrial. | 我要走了 东区工业有人非法闯入 |
[05:42] | Dad, um, I meant to ask you, | 老爸 我一直想问你 |
[05:44] | what did you do with those boxes | 后院那些纸盒 |
[05:46] | that were in the back of the garage? | 你弄到哪去了 |
[05:47] | Oh, he finally threw them away. | 他终于扔掉了 |
[05:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:52] | Okay, I gotta make a call. | 我要去打个电话 |
[05:56] | Guys, I’m sorry, I actually have to sneak out too. | 抱歉各位 我其实也得走了 |
[05:58] | A friend of mine from med school needs my support. | 我医学院的朋友需要我的支持 |
[06:01] | Thanks for having me, it was delicious. | 谢谢你们请我来吃饭 非常美味 |
[06:04] | Bye, Caitlin. | 拜 凯特琳 |
[06:07] | You notice ain’t nobody help clean up? | 你注意到没人留下帮忙收拾吗 |
[06:11] | My name is Ramsey Rosso, | 我叫拉姆齐·罗素 |
[06:15] | and my mother, Dr. Rachel Rosso, | 我母亲瑞秋·罗素医生 |
[06:18] | was everything to me. | 是我的全部 |
[06:20] | When I was seven, | 七岁的时候 |
[06:22] | I skidded out pretty badly on a bike she bought me | 我骑自行车摔得很严重 那是我生日时 |
[06:24] | for my birthday. | 她送我的 |
[06:27] | Imagine a scared kid with two scraped knees | 想像一下 小孩子吓坏了 不仅膝盖擦伤 |
[06:29] | and a bloody nose. | 鼻子还流血 |
[06:31] | When Mum found me, she picked me right up, | 我妈找到我的时候 她把我扶起来 |
[06:34] | she brushed me off, | 拍拍我身上的灰 |
[06:36] | and told me to get back on my bike and ride. | 叫我回到车上继续骑 |
[06:42] | I tried, but I couldn’t. | 我试了 但是不行 |
[06:45] | It was almost like I was paralyzed, | 我就好像是瘫痪了 |
[06:47] | it hurt so bad. | 伤口很痛 |
[06:49] | That’s when she told me that I would heal. | 那时她和我说 伤口会愈合的 |
[06:53] | That I must never let a little pain stop me | 我绝不能让一点点痛苦阻止我 |
[06:56] | from getting to where I needed to go in life, | 去到我人生中本该去的地方 |
[06:59] | and she was right. | 她说得对 |
[07:02] | I did heal. | 我愈合了 |
[07:06] | Enough to grow up | 足以长大成人 |
[07:09] | and follow in her footsteps. | 并追随她的脚步 |
[07:14] | And even though a beautiful life was cut short | 虽然一个美丽的生命被夺走 |
[07:18] | when she lost her battle to heal herself… | 她败给了病魔 |
[07:23] | She is still helping me to get to where I need to go today. | 但她依然帮助我到达了我今天所在的位置 |
[07:34] | And for that, I will always be grateful. | 因此 我永远感激 |
[07:40] | Thank you, Jonathan. | 谢谢你 乔纳森 |
[07:42] | Ramsey, hi. | 拉姆齐 你好 |
[07:46] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我为你的失去感到遗憾 |
[07:48] | Your mother was an incredible woman. | 你母亲是个无与伦比的女人 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
[07:52] | It means so much that you came. | 你能来对她意义重大 |
[07:54] | Mum actually saw something of herself in you. | 妈妈其实在你身上看到了一些她自己 |
[07:57] | Probably because you’re both overachievers. | 估计是因为你们都成就非凡 |
[08:00] | Your hands are so cold. | 你的手真凉 |
[08:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah, sorry, I’m fine. | 对不起 我没事 |
[08:10] | Um, probably just coming down with something. | 应该只是着凉了 |
[08:13] | Well, I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[08:14] | Doctors make rubbish patients. | 医生病了可很麻烦 |
[08:17] | It was nice to see you. | 能见到你真好 |
[08:19] | Eh, Caitlin? | 凯瑟琳 |
[08:22] | Things have been a bit, um, crazy. | 最近事情有些 疯狂 |
[08:27] | Do you fancy coming around for a cuppa sometime? | 你想没事来喝杯茶吗 |
[08:30] | You know, for a proper catch-up. | 你知道的 正式地叙叙旧 |
[08:34] | I could really use someone to talk to right now. | 我现在真的需要有个人可以聊天 |
[08:35] | Of course, any time. | 当然 什么时候都可以 |
[08:37] | Just give me a call. | 给我打个电话就好 |
[08:50] | Well, my log says that your father’s stuff | 我的记录上显示你父亲的东西 |
[08:52] | should have ended up somewhere around here. | 大概就在这附近 |
[09:02] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[09:15] | Must be pretty important. | 一定很重要吧 |
[09:19] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[09:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[09:35] | H-hang on! | 抓住 |
[09:36] | I’ve got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[09:49] | Hang on! | 抓住 |
[09:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:03] | What the hell? | 什么东西 |
[10:11] | I missed you last night. Are you sure you’re okay? | 我昨晚好想你 你还好吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[10:15] | What were you doing out here anyway? | 你来这里是要做什么 |
[10:18] | I was following up on a lead. | 我在追踪一个线索 |
[10:21] | “The Citizen” Got a tip | 《公民报》收到一个线报 |
[10:23] | that there were a series of junkyard robberies. | 说发生了一系列垃圾场盗窃案 |
[10:26] | People file police reports for stolen trash? | 居然有人会因为垃圾被偷报警 |
[10:30] | Yeah, well, you know, | 是啊 你知道的 |
[10:33] | not everything that’s here is garbage. | 这里不全是垃圾 |
[10:39] | Everything here is garbage! | 这里全是垃圾 |
[10:41] | I hate garbage. | 我讨厌垃圾 |
[10:43] | Okay, have fun with Ghostbusters. | 好吧 和捉鬼敢死队玩吧 |
[10:44] | I’ll see you at home. | 我们回家见 |
[10:48] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[10:51] | This site is littered-no pun intended– | 这地方堆满了 不是双关 |
[10:54] | with gamma rays and magnetar fields. | 伽马射线和磁星域 |
[10:57] | What are you saying? Iris was attacked by a– | 你什么意思 袭击爱瑞丝的是… |
[10:58] | Yeah, a frakkin’ black hole. | 对 一个黑洞 |
[11:08] | That is a whole lot of information to disseminate. | 这信息量太大不好消化啊 |
[11:11] | No one’s ever extrapolated this much data | 以前从没有人从黑洞 |
[11:13] | from a black hole before. | 解析出过这么多数据 |
[11:14] | We can be the first. | 我们可能成为第一个 |
[11:17] | Come on, we’re Team Flash! | 别这样 我们可是闪电侠小队 |
[11:19] | What did you put in his coffee? | 你在他咖啡里放了什么 |
[11:21] | Okay, a black hole just showed up | 好吧 一个黑洞突然出现 |
[11:22] | and nearly swallowed Iris. | 差点吞掉爱瑞丝 |
[11:24] | So let’s crunch the numbers, find out where it went. | 那咱们就开始计算 找出它去哪了 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry, are we looking at the same screen? | 抱歉 我们在看同一个屏幕吗 |
[11:29] | Creating a search algorithm for this is gonna be like | 为这些数据创造一个算法就像是 |
[11:32] | deciphering a mystery wrapped up in an enigma. | 破解一个用密码所组成的谜语 |
[11:35] | Then it’s a good thing | 好消息是 |
[11:36] | that “Mystery” Is my middle name. | “谜”是我的中间名 |
[11:41] | The name’s Dibny… | 我叫德比 |
[11:44] | Ralph Dibny. | 拉尔夫·德比 |
[11:46] | Welcome back, Ralph. | 欢迎回来 拉尔夫 |
[11:48] | – It’s good to see you, man. – Nice threads. | -见到你真好 -西服不错啊 |
[11:51] | – Where’d you get them? – Picked this up in the Opal. | -你哪里弄的 -在欧泊市买的 |
[11:53] | A missing person’s case | 一个失踪人口案 |
[11:54] | sent you all the way to Opal City? | 让你跑到欧泊市去了 |
[11:56] | And beyond, my friend. | 更远 我的朋友 |
[11:57] | A summer spent undercover rubbing Rolexes | 整个夏天当着卧底和有钱的精英们 |
[11:59] | with the wealthy elite. | 一起盘劳力士度过的 |
[12:01] | Did you guys know it’s pronounced “Yacht” | 你们知道”游艇”的发音 |
[12:03] | and not “Yah-kt”? | 不是”浮艇”吗 |
[12:04] | – Yep. – God, I missed you. | -知道 -天哪 我想你了 |
[12:06] | Anyway, just following any leads that might help | 无论如何 跟踪任何能帮助我解释 |
[12:08] | explain the disappearance of Sue Dearbon. | 苏·迪尔邦失踪的线索 |
[12:11] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this devoted to a case. | 我觉得我从没见过你对一个案子这么投入 |
[12:13] | Me neither, but this one is a real tragedy. | 我也没有 但这个真是一个悲剧 |
[12:17] | Maybe it was the look of desperation | 或许是他父母 |
[12:18] | in her parents’ eyes when they begged me | 求我去寻找他们的女儿时 |
[12:19] | to find their daughter. | 那绝望的眼神驱使着我 |
[12:21] | So, uh, what’s new in Central City? | 话说回来 中城有什么新鲜事吗 |
[12:23] | We are trying to track a black hole. | 我们试图追踪一个黑洞 |
[12:26] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[12:27] | We were just about to start decoding this data stream. | 我们正要开始给这些数据解码 |
[12:34] | Ugh, I’m sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[12:37] | Been having these random frost-outs lately. | 我最近总是出现这些随机的霜爆 |
[12:38] | – For how long? – All summer. | -持续多久了 -整个夏天 |
[12:41] | It’s happened twice in the last couple of days. | 最近这两天已经发生两次了 |
[12:43] | Cait, you’re probably overworked. | 凯特 你多半是劳累过度了 |
[12:45] | Maybe take a time out? | 或许休息一下吧 |
[12:46] | – A friend of mine did want to meet for coffee. | 我的一个朋友正好想请我去喝杯咖啡 |
[12:48] | – Ramsey? – Yeah. | -拉姆齐吗 -是的 |
[12:50] | It’s never easy losing a parent. | 父母去世从来都不轻松 |
[12:52] | Maybe you should take him up on it. | 或许你可以帮帮他 |
[12:54] | I’ll give him a call. | 我给他打个电话 |
[12:59] | Ah, found it. | 找到了 |
[13:01] | Theft report for Leawood and New Brighton junkyard. | 里伍德和新布莱顿垃圾场的盗窃报告 |
[13:05] | See, I have a system. | 你看 我多有系统 |
[13:06] | You’re a hoarder, but I love you. | 就爱囤东西 但是我爱你 |
[13:07] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[13:12] | Huh, these don’t seem | 看起来这些 |
[13:14] | to have anything to do with the black hole. | 跟黑洞都没什么联系 |
[13:16] | They’re just run-of-the-mill human thefts. | 就是一些普通的人类盗窃 |
[13:19] | Well, you have a list of persons of interest, | 你现在有了嫌疑人的名单了 |
[13:23] | in any case. | 总之 |
[13:23] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[13:24] | Um, I’ll get right on this. | 我这就去调查 |
[13:27] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[13:29] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[13:32] | I–I don’t know, maybe I’m still a little shaken up | 我也不太清楚 可能那个黑洞让我 |
[13:34] | from the black hole. | 还是有些惊恐 |
[13:36] | I’ll be fine, thank you. | 我会好起来的 多谢 |
[13:44] | You remembered how I like my lattes. | 你还记得我拿铁里都放什么 |
[13:46] | With a bit of cinnamon, just like Mum. | 加一点肉桂 就像我妈妈一样 |
[13:49] | You know, of all her CC Hospital residents, | 你知道吗 在她所有中城医院的实习医生里 |
[13:50] | she really took a special liking to you. | 她真的特别喜欢你 |
[13:52] | She was the first person | 她是第一个 |
[13:53] | to realize that I was into cutting-edge tech. | 看出来我喜欢尖端科技的人 |
[13:56] | It was her letter of recommendation | 是她的推荐信让我 |
[13:58] | that started my career at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 开始了在尖端科研实验室的生涯 |
[14:03] | I couldn’t save her, Cait. | 我没能救她 凯特 |
[14:06] | Had to watch as her body betrayed her. | 被迫看着她的身体渐渐背叛她 |
[14:10] | Do you know how HLH works? | 你知道噬血细胞综合征的原理吗 |
[14:12] | Then you know the cancer literally boils you | 那你就知道癌症真的会 |
[14:15] | from the inside out. | 从内而外的把你毁掉 |
[14:19] | Can you imagine what that must have felt like? | 你能想象到那会是什么感觉吗 |
[14:23] | Watching her suffer… | 看着她遭受折磨 |
[14:27] | That’s my last memory of her. | 这是我对她最后的印象 |
[14:29] | Don’t let it be. | 不要让这成为你最后的印象 |
[14:31] | What you said at the funeral about how brave she was? | 你在葬礼上说的她是多么勇敢 |
[14:34] | Remember that. | 记住那些 |
[14:36] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[14:39] | Truth is, she was a coward. | 事实上 她是个懦夫 |
[14:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:42] | As a doctor, she knew her chances of surviving were slim, | 作为一名医生 她知道存活几率渺茫 |
[14:47] | so she just started ticking things off her bucket list. | 所以她开始完成愿望清单上的事情 |
[14:51] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 这难道不是一件好事吗 |
[14:52] | She should have gone down fighting. | 她本应该战斗到最后 |
[14:54] | Instead, she ran away. | 相反 她选择了逃避 |
[14:56] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[15:05] | In HLH, white blood cells attack | 在噬血细胞综合征中 白血球 |
[15:07] | the body’s immune system. | 攻击身体的免疫系统 |
[15:08] | A median survival rate after diagnosis | 确诊后的平均生存率 |
[15:10] | was two to six months. | 是二到六个月 |
[15:14] | Not anymore. | 不再如此了 |
[15:18] | Oh, my God, this is a potential cure. | 天哪 这是潜在的治疗方法 |
[15:21] | But what’s the bonding agent | 但加强身体防御能力 |
[15:23] | strengthening the body’s defenses? | 的粘合剂是什么 |
[15:25] | Dark matter. | 暗物质 |
[15:27] | I know what you’re thinking, Cait. | 我知道你在想什么 凯特 |
[15:28] | I thought the same thing, too– at first. | 我一开始也这么想 |
[15:31] | But I have been running simulations for months, | 但我做了几个月的模拟 |
[15:32] | and they all show the same results. | 结果都是一样的 |
[15:34] | My cure will work. | 我的药物有用 |
[15:35] | Or turn them into meta-humans against their will. | 或违背他们的意愿把他们变成了超能力者 |
[15:39] | But I can save lives. | 但我能拯救生命 |
[15:40] | I just need the dark matter to start human trials. | 我只需要暗物质来开始人体实验 |
[15:43] | And that’s why you wanted to get coffee with me. | 这才是你想和我喝咖啡的原因 |
[15:46] | S.T.A.R. Labs has the dark matter I need | 尖端科研实验室有我进行下一步 |
[15:48] | to take the next step; you have access to it. | 需要的暗物质 你们能拿到 |
[15:50] | Ramsey, your research, it’s groundbreaking, | 拉姆齐 你的研究具有开创性 |
[15:54] | but using dark matter? | 但使用暗物质 |
[15:56] | That’s a deal-breaker. | 那就免谈了 |
[15:57] | It wasn’t when you made the meta-human cure. | 但你能用它做超能力者解药 |
[15:59] | That was different. We were trying to protect them. | 那是不同的 我们是在保护他们 |
[16:01] | Well, what about the rest of us? | 那我们其他人呢 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[16:12] | But my answer is still no. | 但我的答案还是不行 |
[16:23] | She didn’t have to die, Cait. | 她不必死的 凯特 |
[16:25] | No one with HLH does, | 任何得了噬血细胞综合征的人都不必 |
[16:28] | because you could help me stop it. | 因为你可以帮我制止它 |
[17:26] | Frost, where are you? | 冰霜 你在哪 |
[17:58] | – How you feeling? – Like I should be dead. | -你感觉如何 -像是死定了一样 |
[18:00] | That’s not gonna happen. We’re Team Flash. | 不会的 我们是闪电侠小队 |
[18:02] | We always watch each other’s backs. | 我们总是互相照顾 |
[18:04] | We always keep each other safe. | 我们会确保彼此的安全 |
[18:05] | Meanwhile, over here in the real world, | 同时 在这里的真实世界 |
[18:08] | our black hole keeps growing up. | 黑洞一直在变大 |
[18:10] | Only next time it pops up, it won’t just be Jitters. | 它下次出现 就不只是吉特咖啡店了 |
[18:13] | The whole city could be in danger. | 整座城市都会有危险 |
[18:15] | Why did this thing show up outside Jitters, anyway? | 为什么会在吉特咖啡店外出现呢 |
[18:17] | What does a coffee shop have in common with a junkyard? | 咖啡店和废品场有什么共同点 |
[18:19] | I think I know who can tell us. | 我知道谁可以告诉我们答案 |
[18:24] | Okay, so I followed up with CCPD’s list | 我追踪了中城警局的 |
[18:26] | of junkyard robberies. | 废品场抢劫名单 |
[18:27] | Ten of them were persons of interest, | 其中十个是嫌犯 |
[18:29] | nine were career criminals, but this one guy, | 九个是职业罪犯 但这个家伙 |
[18:31] | a scientist, was let go with a warning | 是科学家 因偷旧实验器材被逮捕后 |
[18:34] | after being caught stealing old lab equipment. | 给了一个警告就被放走了 |
[18:37] | Team Flash, meet Chester P. Runk. | 闪电侠小队 来见见切斯特·P·朗克 |
[18:40] | Hey, what up, party people? | 大家闹起来 |
[18:43] | Welcome to a world where all are welcome | 欢迎来到一切皆受欢迎的世界 |
[18:45] | and anything, including the scientifically impossible, | 任何事 包括科学上不可能的 |
[18:49] | can and probably will happen. | 也可能发生 |
[18:52] | I’m your boy | 我是你们的伙伴 |
[18:53] | Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga Chester… | 切克 切克 切克 切斯特 |
[18:55] | I really like him. | 我好喜欢他 |
[18:58] | With knowledge from the bleeding edge of physics | 拥有尖端的物理知识 |
[19:01] | and beyond-beyond-beyond. | 超 超 超尖端 |
[19:04] | I’ve been working on that echo. | 我还在练习那个回声 |
[19:06] | And–and yes, as usual, I am fueled by some… | 和往常一样 我能量满满是因为 |
[19:10] | mm, damn fine coffee | 喝了那家 |
[19:12] | from everyone’s favorite beanery. | 大家都喜欢的咖啡 |
[19:14] | Poured, of course, to, uh, perfection | 由一个特殊的人 |
[19:17] | by a certain special someone. | 完美地倒给我 |
[19:23] | Uh, no, WookieLover77, I… | 没有 WookieLover77 我 |
[19:26] | I have not asked her out yet, | 我还没约她 |
[19:29] | but I got my punch card, okay? | 但我有集点卡 |
[19:31] | Three more Vibe-achinos and I’m making my move, baby. | 再来三杯震波卡布奇诺 我就展开行动 |
[19:34] | I’m making my move, baby. | 我要下手了 宝贝 |
[19:36] | I’m making my move, baby! | 我要下手了 宝贝 |
[19:38] | Okay, he talks about Natalie for a while, so… | 他谈了好久娜塔莉 |
[19:41] | There we go. | 看这个 |
[19:46] | Is he building what I think he’s building? | 他是在制造我想的那个东西吗 |
[19:48] | Behold, believers: | 快看 信徒们 |
[19:51] | a gravitational wave emitter powered by a modulated neutrino charger. | 一台由调制中微子充电器供能的重力波发射器 |
[19:54] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[19:55] | “Time to call some aliens.” | “是时候呼叫外星人了” |
[19:58] | – He built this in his garage? – Using nothing but trash. | -这是他在车库里造出的 -材料只有垃圾 |
[20:01] | What a legend. Oh, he’s turning it on. | 简直是个传奇 他要启动它了 |
[20:04] | Uh–uh, no. | 不好 |
[20:07] | No, no, no, that’s not supposed to do that. | 不 不应该是这样 |
[20:10] | Oh, crap. Uh, hold on. | 糟了 等一下 |
[20:19] | Okay, not exactly getting the supervillain vibe | 好吧 从我们这位切斯特身上 |
[20:21] | from our boy Chester here. | 并没有感受到超级反派的气息 |
[20:22] | He opened a black hole by accident. | 他不小心打开了一个黑洞 |
[20:24] | And what about Chester? Is he okay? | 切斯特怎么样了 他还好吗 |
[20:26] | Well, police reports show that EMTs took him to the ER, | 警方报告显示他被急救人员送到了急诊室 |
[20:28] | but then after that the trail goes cold. | 之后就没有消息了 |
[20:30] | Just a tiny question here: | 有一个小问题 |
[20:32] | how do we destroy a black hole? | 我们要怎样摧毁一个黑洞 |
[20:45] | Well, I am not a doctor, | 我不是医生 |
[20:47] | but I’m gonna assume in this case | 但是我猜在这种情况下 |
[20:48] | that “Negative” means a positive. | “负值”意味着好消息 |
[20:51] | Not if it means being clueless about why my powers won’t work. | 可我还搞不清为什么我能力不起作用 |
[20:54] | Did anything out of the ordinary happen recently? | 最近发生了什么不正常的事情吗 |
[20:57] | I went to my friend Ramsey’s mom’s funeral yesterday. | 我昨天参加了我朋友拉姆齐妈妈的葬礼 |
[20:59] | Anything unusual about the service? | 葬礼上有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[21:01] | No, it was a lovely service for an inspiring woman. | 没有 是一位值得尊重的女士的葬礼 |
[21:06] | Then, today, I nearly got sucked into oblivion. | 然后今天 我差点被吸入黑洞 |
[21:09] | Has our frosty femme fatale ever refused to come out like this before? | 冰霜美人曾经像这样拒绝出现过吗 |
[21:14] | The last time I can think of is right after my dad died. | 我记得上一次是我父亲刚刚去世之后 |
[21:18] | Right. | 就是这样 |
[21:18] | So you think funeral plus nearly getting sucked into a black hole | 所以你认为葬礼加上差点被吸入黑洞 |
[21:22] | equals Killer Frost is afraid of dying? | 表明冰霜杀手害怕死亡 |
[21:25] | Maybe… | 有可能 |
[21:27] | but I know we’re gonna figure this out. | 但是我知道我们会想出解决办法的 |
[21:40] | This place creeps me out. | 这地方太恐怖了 |
[21:44] | Will this sort you out? | 这个能帮你克服恐惧吗 |
[21:48] | Nice doing business with you. | 和你做生意很愉快 |
[21:52] | 瑞秋·罗素 挚爱的母亲 | |
[21:55] | Whoever pissed you off | 不管是谁惹了你 |
[21:57] | won’t be a problem anymore. | 都不再会是问题了 |
[22:07] | Chester P. Runk is here? | 切斯特·P·朗克住在这里吗 |
[22:11] | Ward nurses say he’s been catatonic since he arrived. | 病房护士说他来这里时就犯着紧张症 |
[22:14] | Just involuntary muscle spasms. | 只有无意识的肌肉痉挛 |
[22:23] | Chester? | 切斯特 |
[22:30] | My name is Iris West-Allen, I’m a reporter. | 我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 是一名记者 |
[22:37] | Chester, can you hear me? | 切斯特 你能听到我说话吗 |
[22:46] | He was our only lead. | 他是我们唯一的线索 |
[22:50] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[22:53] | You lost something of Nora’s last night, didn’t you? | 你昨晚失去了诺拉的某个东西 对吗 |
[22:57] | Something that Joe accidentally threw away, | 某个乔不小心扔掉的东西 |
[23:00] | it ended up at that junkyard. | 最后进了那片垃圾场里 |
[23:11] | I just miss her so much. | 我只是太想她了 |
[23:15] | Every day, every minute. | 每一天 每一分钟 |
[23:18] | And I know that is selfish because… | 我知道这很自私 |
[23:21] | one day I may get to see Nora again. | 因为总有一天我会再次见到诺拉 |
[23:26] | But it won’t be our Nora, you know? | 但那不是我们的诺拉 你知道吗 |
[23:28] | The one that we knew, the one that we have pictures of, | 不是那个我们认识的 我们了解的 |
[23:31] | the one that we grew to love, you know… | 慢慢培养出感情的诺拉 |
[23:36] | That Nora is gone forever. | 那个诺拉永远地消失了 |
[23:42] | And I guess because of that you know, I just… | 我想就是因为这样 我就… |
[23:46] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel. | 不知道自己应该有什么感受 |
[23:47] | Iris, you do not get to cheat the grieving process | 爱瑞丝 你不能因为总有一天会再见到诺拉 |
[23:51] | just because you know you’re gonna see Nora again someday. | 就拒绝接受悲伤的过程 |
[23:56] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:59] | I guess I just haven’t been able to put into words how I’ve been feeling. | 我只是不知道怎样用语言表达自己的感受 |
[24:11] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[24:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | It’s Chester. | 是切斯特 |
[24:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:41] | You’re looking at the world’s first | 你看到的是世界上第一台 |
[24:42] | inverse mass angular momentum disruptor, | 反质量角动量干扰器 |
[24:47] | but we can just call it a stellar grenade. | 我们也可以就叫它星状手榴弹 |
[24:51] | Cool. | 酷 |
[24:52] | So this will destroy the black hole? | 所以这个能摧毁黑洞吗 |
[24:54] | As long as it doesn’t get much bigger, | 只要黑洞不再变大 |
[24:57] | this will reverse the hole’s mass-collecting properties, | 它会逆转黑洞的巨大吸力 |
[25:00] | causing it to… Implode. | 让它内爆 |
[25:02] | Just toss it in the event horizon; | 只要把它扔进黑洞的视界范围内 |
[25:05] | hasta lasagna, don’t get any on you. | 但要小心别弄到身上 |
[25:08] | We can’t. | 我们不能这么做 |
[25:11] | If we destroy it, we’re gonna kill Chester too. | 如果我们摧毁黑洞 也会杀死切斯特 |
[25:22] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah, the corona’s flair matched | 确定 电晕光圈的闪烁跟 |
[25:25] | the exact cadence of Chester’s fingers. | 切斯特手指的节奏完全吻合 |
[25:27] | So the black hole and Chester are connected? | 所以黑洞跟切斯特有关联 |
[25:31] | Actually, I think Chester is the black hole. | 实际上 我觉得切斯特就是黑洞 |
[25:33] | Watch this: | 看看这个 |
[25:34] | so normally, stimuli enters the brain through the sensory area, | 通常 刺激通过感觉区进入大脑 |
[25:38] | goes up to the temporal lobe, and then back around, | 往上进入颞叶 然后再绕回来 |
[25:40] | but watch what happens in Chester’s brain. | 看看切斯特的大脑发生了什么 |
[25:44] | It starts in the right area, | 刺激首先出现在右边区域 |
[25:45] | but halfway through its rotation, it disappears. | 但是只转了一半 就消失了 |
[25:49] | I think I know where it’s going. | 我想我知道它去哪了 |
[25:53] | You’re looking at a map of the negative ionic energy | 你们看到的是负离子能量 |
[25:55] | inside the black hole. | 在黑洞内的分布图 |
[25:56] | Watch what happens when an energy pulse travels along its tendrils. | 看看能量脉冲沿着它的卷须运动时会发生什么 |
[26:00] | See how it stops halfway? | 看到它是如何半路中断的了吗 |
[26:04] | The black hole is the other half of Chester’s mind. | 黑洞是切斯特的另一半大脑 |
[26:08] | It’s his consciousness. | 是他的意识 |
[26:10] | Maybe it’s been showing up in places | 也许它会在他寄托了 |
[26:12] | that hold an emotional attachment for him, | 特殊情感的地方出现 |
[26:15] | like the junkyard where he stole stuff for his projects. | 比如他去偷项目材料的垃圾场 |
[26:17] | He’s got a crush on a girl at Jitters. | 他喜欢吉特咖啡馆的一个女孩 |
[26:19] | Okay, so all we have to do is | 好 所以我们要做的就是 |
[26:21] | get Chester’s mind out of the black hole, | 把切斯特的大脑弄出黑洞 |
[26:23] | reunite it with his body, | 让它跟他的身体重新结合 |
[26:24] | and once his condition stabilizes, | 只要他的情况稳定了 |
[26:26] | the black hole should just collapse. | 黑洞应该就会坍塌 |
[26:29] | Right, but they don’t exactly teach that in med school. | 没错 但医学院没教过这些 |
[26:32] | Okay, but we can’t just let Chester die. | 是 但我们不能看着切斯特死 |
[26:33] | We have to do something. | 我们总得做些什么 |
[26:39] | Look, I don’t like saying it, | 听着 我不想提这个 |
[26:41] | but I think we need to consider it. | 但我觉得我们必须考虑一下 |
[26:46] | Cisco, I know where you’re going. | 西斯科 我知道你在想什么 |
[26:47] | And you know we already have a way of beating this | 你也知道我们已经有了在黑洞变大之前 |
[26:49] | before it gets any bigger. | 消灭它的方法 |
[26:50] | We’re not discussing this. | 这没的讨论 |
[26:51] | You think I like saying this? | 你觉得我想说这些吗 |
[26:52] | I don’t, but if we don’t find a solution for this and find one now, | 我不想 但如果我们不能马上找到解决办法 |
[26:56] | we’re gonna have to make a choice down the line, | 我们就只能二选一了 |
[26:57] | and it’s either gonna be Chester | 是选择切斯特 |
[26:59] | or it’s gonna be everyone in Central City. | 还是中城的所有市民 |
[27:00] | I’m not losing anyone else! | 我不会再抛弃任何人了 |
[27:05] | I’m–let’s find another way. | 我们再想想别的办法 |
[27:11] | 拉尔夫 紧急 核聚变熔化了 需要冰霜杀手尽快赶到 | |
[27:21] | Where’s the meltdown? | 哪里溶化了 |
[27:24] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:27] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[27:31] | My problem is, we needed you, | 我的问题是 我们需要你的时候 |
[27:33] | and you were holed up in your Snow-tress of Solitude. | 你蜷缩在你那孤独的雪松树里 |
[27:36] | I mean, you even refused to come out at Jitters. | 在吉特那时你都拒绝出来 |
[27:38] | Flash was there, so spare me the little hallway chat– | 当时有闪电侠在 走廊谈心就免了吧 |
[27:41] | and I’m not afraid of dying. | 而且我不怕死 |
[27:44] | I know that, but you are afraid of living. | 我知道 但你害怕活着 |
[27:48] | Thomas’ death, the funeral, what happened at Jitters: | 托马斯的死 葬礼 吉特发生的事 |
[27:51] | all those things happened to Caitlin. | 凯特琳身上发生的一切 |
[27:53] | She also led her high school debate team | 她也曾带领着她的高中辩论队 |
[27:54] | to back-to-back championships. | 接二连三地夺冠 |
[27:56] | She went to med school. She married Ronnie. | 她上医学院 嫁给罗尼 |
[27:59] | Those are her memories. | 这都是她的记忆 |
[28:01] | Yes, I know. I was there. | 是的 我知道 我也在场 |
[28:04] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[28:05] | Having Caitlin’s memories isn’t the same as having your own. | 拥有凯特林的记忆跟你自己拥有不一样 |
[28:09] | Like you’d know anything about that. | 就像你能感同身受一样 |
[28:11] | I know it sucked sitting courtside for the Thinker show | 我知道当思考者挟持了我的身体后 |
[28:13] | when he hijacked my body, | 只能袖手旁观很不好受 |
[28:14] | and I think that you’ve been going through something similar | 我认为自从托马斯死后 |
[28:17] | since Thomas died. | 你经历着相同的感受 |
[28:20] | And after being at that funeral, | 在参加那场葬礼以后 |
[28:21] | seeing that woman live the last days of her life to the fullest, | 看着那个女人在她生命的最后几天如此充实 |
[28:26] | I think that made you | 我认为那让你 |
[28:26] | want to start living your best life right now. | 想要从现在开始你最好的人生 |
[28:28] | That’s not my gig, okay? | 那不是我该做的 好吗 |
[28:32] | I fight the bad guys, keep Caitie safe, | 我与坏人战斗 保护小凯的安全 |
[28:36] | and then go back in my cage. | 然后回到我的笼子里 |
[28:40] | I just have to deal with it. | 我只能默然接受 |
[28:42] | Have you thought to ask Caitlin how she feels? | 你想过去问问凯特琳她的感受吗 |
[28:45] | What’s she gonna say? | 她能说什么 |
[28:47] | “Go ahead, Frost, take the wheel.” | “来吧 冰霜 你来掌舵” |
[28:50] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能找到答案 |
[29:05] | You know, Barry, I think it’s time we faced the truth. | 巴里 我认为我们是时候面对真相了 |
[29:07] | I can’t give up on Chester. | 我不能放弃切斯特 |
[29:09] | No, I meant… | 不 我是指 |
[29:12] | About Nora. | 诺拉的事 |
[29:14] | Look, I know we keep saying that we’re fine, | 我知道我们一直在说我们没事 |
[29:17] | but I still miss the Nora that was, Barry, | 但我还是想念从前的诺拉 巴里 |
[29:21] | not the Nora that will be, and I think that you do too. | 不是将来的诺拉 我认为你也是 |
[29:26] | I think that’s why you’ve been working so hard all summer. | 我认为这是你整个夏天都努力工作的原因 |
[29:33] | I thought if I could keep people safe, | 我想着如果我能通过保护人们 |
[29:35] | that it would make up for how much I miss her. | 来弥补我对她的思念 |
[29:40] | Think all the work this summer and the long hours, | 想想这个夏天所有的工作和加班加时 |
[29:43] | pushing myself, pushing the team… | 逼着自己 逼着整个团队 |
[29:47] | It’s so I could avoid what scares me the most… | 如此我才能避开我最害怕的 |
[29:52] | that I’ll never get over this. | 我永远也想不开的 |
[29:56] | There is no support group for what we’re experiencing. | 没有针对我们这种经历的互助小组 |
[30:04] | You know why I was at that junkyard? | 你知道我为什么在那个垃圾场吗 |
[30:11] | I lost my purple jacket. | 我把我的紫色夹克弄丢了 |
[30:15] | And I was obsessed | 我很想 |
[30:17] | with getting it back because… | 找回它 因为 |
[30:23] | You know, in my mind… | 我想着 |
[30:28] | Nora needs it. | 诺拉需要它 |
[30:30] | You know, she needs it to become XS. | 她需要它来成为XS |
[30:36] | And when that thing swallowed it, just– | 当那东西吞掉它 就… |
[30:41] | just for, like, a tiny second, | 有那么一秒钟 |
[30:42] | I wanted it to swallow me too. | 我想让它也吞了我 |
[30:55] | You know, the only way we’re gonna get through this | 我们能挺过去的唯一方法 |
[30:57] | is if we carry this burden together. | 就是一起背负这个包袱 |
[31:01] | It’s the only way, Barry. | 巴里 这是唯一的方法 |
[31:13] | We just ran out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:26] | Okay, so how do we get Chester’s consciousness out of the black hole? | 所以我们怎样从黑洞中取出切斯特的意识 |
[31:29] | Well, the electrical impulses that make up Chester’s mind | 构成切斯特思想的电脉冲 |
[31:33] | are just past the black hole’s threshold, | 刚刚越过黑洞的门槛 |
[31:35] | but since his synaptic energy has a negative charge– | 但是由于他的突触能量是负电荷 |
[31:38] | I could use my lightning’s positive charge | 我可以用闪电的正电荷来吸引他的能量 |
[31:39] | to attract his energy. | 来吸引他的能量 |
[31:40] | – Like a magnet. – Exactly. | -就像磁铁 -没错 |
[31:41] | Then what? I mean, how are you gonna survive inside of there? | 之后呢 你怎么在里面活下来 |
[31:44] | Well, your– your Speed Force aura should protect you, right? | 你的 你的神速力光环会保护你的是吗 |
[31:48] | What if it doesn’t? | 如果它没有呢 |
[31:49] | The gravimetric forces will crush you | 重力会在几秒钟把你压成 |
[31:50] | to a subatomic size within seconds. | 亚原子那么小 |
[31:52] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[31:53] | The Speed Force is a billion times stronger | 神速力的强度远远超过 |
[31:55] | than any gravimetric force. | 任何重力 |
[31:56] | Even if you do survive the entry, we don’t have a way | 就算你活着进去了 我们也没有办法 |
[31:58] | of keeping Chester’s mind intact on the way out. | 在你出来时保证切斯特思想的完整性 |
[32:02] | We’d need superconductive wiring | 我们需要量子计算机的 |
[32:03] | from a quantum computer to do that, | 超导线路来实现这一点 |
[32:05] | and last time I checked, those only exist in the future. | 据我所知 那些只存在于未来 |
[32:10] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[32:12] | Our Nora, she can still help us. | 我们的诺拉 她还能帮我们 |
[32:14] | Oh, my God, her back-up gauntlet. | 我的天 她的辅助护手 |
[32:16] | Cisco, it’s still here. | 西斯科 它还在这 |
[32:17] | That gauntlet’s gonna have the filament we need. | 那个护手有我们需要的导线 |
[32:20] | I’ll strip it out and thread it into your suit. | 我会把它抽出来穿进你的西装里 |
[32:21] | Okay, in the meantime, Ralph, | 好的 拉尔夫 与此同时 |
[32:22] | can you and Frost help CCPD evacuate downtown? | 你能和冰霜帮助中城警局疏散市区吗 |
[32:25] | Frost is ready to come out and to use Cisco’s present. | 冰霜准备好出来 并使用西斯科的礼物了 |
[32:38] | Captain, you shouldn’t be out here! | 队长 你不该出来的 |
[32:40] | It’s my city too. | 这也是我的城市 |
[32:41] | Help these people get out of here. | 帮助这些人离开这里 |
[32:42] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[32:55] | No! | 不 |
[33:06] | Run, dude. | 跑啊 老弟 |
[33:16] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[33:18] | Suit’s finished. | 战衣已完成 |
[33:19] | Okay, great, | 很好 |
[33:20] | so when Barry gets Chester’s consciousness out of there, | 等巴里把切斯特的意识带出来后 |
[33:22] | what is he supposed to do with that energy? | 他该怎么利用那股能量 |
[33:25] | – You remember the MAC? – Yeah, but it’s not working. | -你记得精神增强室吗 -记得 但是没用啊 |
[33:28] | No, but the structural integrity is strong enough | 是 但是结构的完整性足够强大来 |
[33:30] | to contain synaptic energy. | 容纳突触能量 |
[33:32] | Besides, we already moved Chester into it, so… | 而且我们已经把切斯特移进去了 所以… |
[33:35] | I’m sorry, what? “We” moved Chester? | 等等 什么 “我们”移动了切斯特 |
[33:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:38] | I may be small, but I can bench my body weight. | 虽然我很小 但我臂力可不小 |
[33:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[33:55] | I’ve been saving this for the right moment since day one. | 从第一天起我就想在合适之时放这首歌了 |
[33:58] | Really, Cisco? | 有没有搞错 西斯科 |
[33:59] | The guy is running in and out of a black hole. | 那家伙要去勇闯黑洞呢 |
[34:03] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[34:16] | That’s your window, go! | 时机到了 冲 |
[34:39] | – How long before he comes out? – Seconds. | -他多久能出来 -几秒钟 |
[34:43] | I think. | 我猜的 |
[34:44] | – “You think”? – I think. | -“你猜的” -我猜的 |
[34:45] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[34:47] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 听得见我说话吗 |
[34:50] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[34:52] | Barry–Barry, please, say something. | 巴里 巴里 求你说话 |
[34:56] | Babe, please. | 宝贝 求你了 |
[35:00] | Please, Barry, I can’t lose you too. | 巴里 我不能再失去你了 |
[35:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 快来 我们走 |
[35:36] | The black hole imploded. | 黑洞崩溃了 |
[35:39] | Chester? | 切斯特 |
[35:42] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗 |
[35:45] | Come back here, to us, | 回到这里 回到我们身边 |
[35:49] | to this body, to yourself. | 回到这具身体上 回归你自己 |
[35:54] | What up, party people? | 大家闹起来 |
[35:58] | Hey–hey, you’re the Flash. | 你是闪电侠 |
[36:00] | With the speeding around and the lightning and all that. | 有高速异能和闪电什么的 |
[36:03] | Hey, big fan, man, big fan. | 我是大粉丝 大粉丝 |
[36:06] | Also, where am I? | 还有 我在哪里 |
[36:13] | 本地新闻 闪电侠拯救城市 清理正在进行 | |
[36:16] | Chester is doing so much better. | 切斯特好多了 |
[36:19] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, he’s still, you know, | 别误会 他还是 你懂的 |
[36:21] | glowing in the eyes with orange dark energy, | 眼睛里闪烁着橙色的暗能量 |
[36:23] | but he’s in really good spirits. | 但他精神很好 |
[36:25] | How long until he gets out? | 他还要多久才能出来 |
[36:27] | Caitlin said his molecules need to destabilize at the subatomic level. | 凯特琳说他的分子需要在亚原子水平上改变 |
[36:30] | My guess is he’ll need to cook in the MAC | 我觉得他还要在精神增强室里 |
[36:32] | for another four to six weeks, maybe more, until he’s back to normal. | 待上四到六周或者更久 直到他正常为止 |
[36:36] | Well, believe me, he is more than happy to chill here | 相信我 在此期间 |
[36:38] | at S.T.A.R. Labs in the meantime. | 他很乐意呆在尖端科研实验室 |
[36:40] | And when he does get out, | 等他出来了 |
[36:41] | that boy knows exactly what he wants to do. | 他就知道自己想干什么了 |
[36:44] | Mm, definitely gonna ask Natalie out. | 绝对是约娜塔莉约会 |
[36:46] | Speaking of going out, | 说到去约会 |
[36:47] | Kamilla and I are doing shawarma Tuesday, | 卡米拉和我每周二都要去吃沙瓦玛 |
[36:49] | so I’m gonna mosey. | 所以我要闪人了 |
[36:51] | Of course, moseying is a lot harder these days post-Vibe. | 当然 在失去震波后 闪人就难多了 |
[36:55] | Showing up to a date in a S.T.A.R. Lab van, | 开着尖端科研实验室专用车去约会 |
[36:58] | not a good look. | 不太帅气 |
[36:59] | Mm, no. I’ll give you a ride. | 不 我载你一程 |
[37:01] | And risk looking like my mom just dropped me off? | 然后冒着看上去像我妈送我的风险吗 |
[37:03] | Ooh, even better, you can walk. | 那更好 你可以自己走 |
[37:07] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好吧 我来了 |
[37:11] | It never occurred to me | 我从没想过 |
[37:13] | that you might want to live a life. | 你想要过自己的生活 |
[37:16] | That’s why I never offered to let you drive, | 所以我才没让你掌舵 |
[37:18] | not because I think you’re only good in a fight. | 不是因为我觉得你只会打架 |
[37:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:21] | I know it’s a really big ask, | 我知道这很难 |
[37:22] | and I don’t want you feeling obligated or whatever. | 我不想让你觉得有什么义务 |
[37:25] | Frost, you have always been there for me, | 冰霜 你总是陪着我 |
[37:28] | protecting me. | 保护着我 |
[37:30] | Now I get to do something for you. | 现在我可以为你做些事了 |
[37:33] | Besides, even though it’s always felt like you were a part of me, | 而且 尽管我总感觉你是我的一部分 |
[37:38] | for the first time, it feels like I’m a part of you. | 第一次 我感觉到我是你的一部分 |
[37:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:43] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[37:54] | Guess everything’s coming up frosty, huh? | 看来一切都很顺利如霜了 |
[37:56] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[37:59] | Where do I start? | 我要从哪开始 |
[38:01] | How do you, you know, live a life? | 怎么才能 过自己的生活 |
[38:05] | With a life coach, of course. | 当然要有一个生活导师 |
[38:10] | So, first thing’s first: the name “Killer,” | 首先要搞定的是 “杀手”这个名字 |
[38:13] | it’s a little bit too much for some folks. | 对一些人来说有点过了 |
[38:14] | Have you thought about changing it? | 你有考虑过改一下吗 |
[38:15] | My mom’s middle name is Anne. | 我妈妈的中间名叫安妮 |
[38:52] | I will never accept death, | 我绝不会接受死亡 |
[38:55] | not like you did. | 不会像你一样 |
[38:56] | 1956-2019 | 瑞秋·罗素 挚爱的母亲 |
[39:00] | 噬血细胞综合征 标记检测量99% | |
[39:26] | So, what made you believe | 是什么让你相信 |
[39:28] | that you could carry Chester out of that place? | 你能带切斯特离开那个地方 |
[39:31] | You made me believe I could do it. | 是你让我相信我可以 |
[39:34] | I realized we could be each other’s support group, | 我意识到 我们可以做对方的互助小组 |
[39:39] | even though it’s gonna take some time. | 尽管那需要花些时间 |
[39:41] | If we can carry a memory like this together in our hearts, | 如果我们的内心能带着这样的记忆 |
[39:45] | carrying somebody’s consciousness out of a black hole? | 那把一个人的意识从黑洞带出 |
[39:48] | It’s a piece of cake. | 也是小菜一碟 |
[39:51] | Besides, how else could I get this back for you? | 况且 还有什么办法能让我把它还给你 |
[40:05] | I know it’s not as good as Nora’s video… | 我知道没有诺拉的视频里的那么好 |
[40:15] | It’s better. | 比那个还要好 |
[40:17] | Now we have something that we can honor Nora with. | 现在我们有可以纪念诺拉的东西了 |
[40:19] | She was pretty “Schway.” | 她真的很”酷炫” |
[40:35] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[40:36] | For your universe to survive. | 让你们的宇宙存活 |
[40:39] | The plinth… | 那个基座 |
[40:41] | you destroyed it. | 你毁了它 |
[40:42] | You destroyed Nora’s message. | 你毁了诺拉的信息 |
[40:43] | An unfortunate side effect. | 不幸的副作用 |
[40:47] | But I needed to discourage you. | 但我需要阻止你们 |
[40:50] | From doing what? | 阻止我们什么 |
[40:51] | Hoping. | 抱有希望 |
[40:53] | Your determination is boundless, Flash– | 你的决心没有界限 闪电侠 |
[40:56] | it is one of your greatest qualities– | 这是你伟大的特质之一 |
[40:58] | but you cannot avoid the coming Crisis. | 但你无法避免眼前的危机 |
[41:00] | Barry has five years before he vanishes. | 巴里在消失前还有五年时间 |
[41:02] | No longer. | 不再是了 |
[41:04] | December 10, 2019. | 2019年12月10日 |
[41:08] | On that day, he will answer the call | 在那一天 他会接受召唤 |
[41:11] | and make the ultimate sacrifice. | 并作出最后的牺牲 |
[41:14] | Soon… | 不久 |
[41:16] | this world will fight for the fate of all the known universes. | 这个世界将为所有已知宇宙的命运抗争 |
[41:20] | I’m not gonna leave my family. | 我不会离开我的家人 |
[41:22] | There has to be a way to stop what’s coming. | 一定有办法阻止即将到来的危险 |
[41:24] | I am sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[41:26] | but events have been set into motion | 但已经开启的事件 |
[41:28] | that you cannot possibly comprehend. | 是你不可能领悟的 |
[41:30] | I don’t need to understand them! | 我不需要理解它们 |
[41:33] | Just tell me what I can do. | 只管告诉我怎么做 |
[41:34] | To survive? | 活下去 |
[41:37] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[41:39] | In order for billions to survive this coming Crisis, | 为了让几十亿人幸免于这次危机 |
[41:44] | the Flash must die. | 闪电侠必须死 |