时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Photography was always my passion. | 我一直对摄影感兴趣 |
[00:06] | I figured, why not make it my job? | 我就想 那我为什么不做摄影工作呢 |
[00:07] | These are great. | 这些照片拍得很好 |
[00:08] | Frost, you have always been there for me. | 冰霜 你总是陪着我 |
[00:11] | It never occurred to me | 我从没想过 |
[00:13] | that you might want to live a life. | 你想要过自己的生活 |
[00:15] | Nice doing business with you. | 和你做生意很愉快 |
[00:17] | 瑞秋·罗素 挚爱的母亲 | |
[00:18] | This is a potential cure. | 这是潜在的治疗方法 |
[00:19] | What’s the bonding agent? | 粘合剂是什么 |
[00:21] | Dark matter. | 暗物质 |
[00:21] | S.T.A.R. Labs has the dark matter | 尖端科研实验室有我进行下一步 |
[00:23] | I need to take the next step. | 需要的暗物质 |
[00:24] | My cure will work. | 我的药物有用 |
[00:26] | Or turn them into meta-humans against their will. | 或违背他们的意愿把他们变成了超能力者 |
[00:30] | You cannot avoid the coming crisis. | 你无法避免眼前的危机 |
[00:32] | Just tell me what I can do. | 只管告诉我怎么做 |
[00:33] | The Flash must die. | 闪电侠必须死 |
[00:41] | I stared at that newspaper for so many years. | 我盯着那张报纸看了好多年 |
[00:45] | “Flash Missing, Vanishes in Crisis.” | 闪电侠消失于危机之中 |
[00:49] | First it felt like a guide. | 起初它就像是一个引导 |
[00:51] | You know, like proof that things were headed in the right direction. | 证明事情正在向正确的方向发展 |
[00:57] | Then it became a sword hanging over my head. | 然后它就变成了悬在我头顶的一把剑 |
[01:04] | A part of me always felt like… | 我有时感觉 |
[01:07] | if I vanish in whatever crisis is coming… | 若我在即将到来的危机中消失了 |
[01:13] | maybe I was still out there somewhere, | 也许我仍然活在某个地方 |
[01:15] | looking for a way to come back to you. | 在想办法回到你们身边 |
[01:20] | According to The Monitor, that doesn’t happen. | 但根据监视者所说 那不会发生 |
[01:27] | “To save the lives of billions, | “要拯救亿万人的生命 |
[01:28] | the Flash must die.” | 闪电侠就必须死” |
[01:29] | What kind crap is that? | 这是什么屁话 |
[01:31] | No, I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[01:33] | I mean, The Monitor shows up here out of nowhere | 监视者不知从何处冒出来 |
[01:35] | and says that you’re supposed to die on December 10th? | 说你要在12月10日死去 |
[01:38] | The last I remember, that article said | 我记得上次的报道说 |
[01:39] | that you were in a fight with Thawne, | 你在和斯旺大战 |
[01:40] | not some cosmic disaster. | 而不是什么宇宙大灾难 |
[01:42] | – The article changed. – If that article can change, | -报道变了 -如果那篇报道变了 |
[01:44] | then that means that we can still change the future. | 说明我们仍然能够改变未来 |
[01:50] | So what do we do first? | 那么我们首先应该做什么 |
[01:55] | If a doctor told you you were dying, | 如果一个医生说你要死了 |
[01:57] | you’d get a second opinion. | 你会再去问问其他医生的意见 |
[02:00] | So I’m gonna go see this Crisis for myself. | 所以我要亲自去看看这个危机 |
[02:11] | You bring the cash? | 你带现金了吗 |
[02:13] | I thought Gat would be here. | 我以为盖特会来 |
[02:15] | Gat’s busy. | 盖特没空 |
[02:22] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[02:24] | It’s $5,000 now. | 现在要五千美金 |
[02:25] | Gat said it was $500. | 盖特说的是五百美金 |
[02:27] | Okay, wait, please. I will get you the rest. | 等等 拜托了 我会拿给你剩下的钱 |
[02:29] | It’s a matter of life and death. | 这事生死攸关 |
[02:33] | Please, I will get the rest of the money. | 求你了 我会给你剩下的钱 |
[02:35] | – I promise. – Too late. | -我保证 -太迟了 |
[02:46] | T-minus 30 seconds, people. | 大伙 倒计时30秒 |
[02:48] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道这不是个好主意 |
[02:49] | This was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[02:51] | I’m just the guy making dreams come true. | 我只是帮你实现 |
[02:52] | 20 seconds, people. | 还有20秒 |
[02:54] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[03:02] | Did it work? I sound like Caity. | 起效了吗 我听起来像小凯 |
[03:05] | You sound like a non-meta, thanks to Ray Palmer. | 你听着像个普通人 多亏了雷·帕尔默 |
[03:08] | As long as this nanite camouflage cocktail is active, | 只要这个纳米机器人伪装药剂起效 |
[03:11] | your voice and eyes will allow you to blend in | 你的声音和眼睛 |
[03:13] | with any group of regular Joes, | 就能融入普通人群 |
[03:15] | so you can, you know, live your life | 这样你就不用把人们吓个半死 |
[03:17] | without scaring the ever-loving crap out of people. | 过上普通人的生活 |
[03:20] | And what about my hair? | 那我的头发怎么办 |
[03:21] | Trust me. You’ll fit right in. | 相信我 你肯定能融入 |
[03:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:29] | Now, you two behave. | 你俩别惹祸 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna go find our star curator. | 我去找我们的明星馆长 |
[03:34] | What am I looking at here? | 这些都是什么 |
[03:35] | Your next lesson, Frosty. | 你的下一堂课 冰霜 |
[03:38] | Some of the very stuff that makes life worth living: | 让我们生活有价值的东西 |
[03:42] | art. | 艺术 |
[03:45] | Wowsers. | 我的天哪 |
[03:47] | Is this photographer extraordinaire Kamilla Wang? | 这不是摄影大师卡米拉·王的作品吗 |
[03:53] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[03:55] | Yeah, of course. | 必须的 |
[03:56] | Mm, very classy shirt, by the way. | 你的衣服很有品位 |
[03:58] | Oh, a very cute photographer got it for me. | 一位非常美丽的摄影师送我的 |
[04:00] | She looks a lot like you, actually. | 你和她很像呢 |
[04:01] | I hope she doesn’t mind | 我希望她不介意 |
[04:02] | that you already got some schmutz on it. | 你已经把衣服弄脏了 |
[04:04] | I did not get schmutz–oh. | 我才没把衣服弄脏 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I definitely did. | 好吧 我确实弄脏了 |
[04:07] | You know, sometimes you just want your girlfriend | 有时候你希望女朋友的展览 |
[04:09] | to have a good turnout for her show, | 成功举办 |
[04:11] | so you make everybody clean up, | 你让所有人都衣着光鲜 |
[04:13] | and who ends up with nanite juice on their shirt? | 结果自己却弄了纳米机器人药剂在衣服上 |
[04:15] | Wait, who’d you bring? | 等等 你带谁来了 |
[04:19] | You really do blend in here. | 你确实非常融入这里 |
[04:21] | Except this place is so lame. | 可是这地方太差劲了 |
[04:23] | I mean, come on. | 你看看 |
[04:24] | This isn’t art. It’s garbage. | 这不是艺术 是垃圾 |
[04:27] | Come on, Frost. It’s not all that bad. | 别这样冰霜 不是都那样糟糕 |
[04:29] | There are used tissues on this. | 这些是用过的纸巾 |
[04:33] | Okay? And this is just a plunger. | 这就是个马桶搋 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God, look at the brushstrokes on this one. | 我的天 快来看看这幅画的笔触 |
[04:39] | All right… | 简直… |
[04:40] | Whatever guy made this has some real issues. | 不管是谁画的 他一定有问题 |
[04:43] | Right, but, Frost, that’s kind of the whole point. | 好吧冰霜 不过这正是绘画的意义所在 |
[04:45] | Art reflects how we feel, | 艺术可以表达出我们的感受 |
[04:47] | so connecting to art can help us | 对绘画的感悟 |
[04:49] | plumb the depths of our soul. | 可以帮助我们发掘更深处的灵魂 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | What I am connecting to in these photos | 我对这些照片的感悟就是 |
[04:57] | is that the photographer is afraid to get a shot in focus. | 摄影者根本不会聚焦 |
[05:00] | Those are actually mine. | 这些其实是我拍的 |
[05:03] | They’re not all winners. | 真是不敢恭维 |
[05:09] | Look, I can take a note, | 虽然我不介意 |
[05:11] | but if this is how Caitlin’s other half is gonna act, | 但如果凯特琳的另一面是这样 |
[05:14] | maybe she should skip my next show. | 那我下个影展她还是别来了 |
[05:21] | Thank you for walking me through this one, babe. | 谢谢你帮我调查这个案子 |
[05:23] | No problem. The suspect is Allegra Garcia. | 不客气 嫌疑人叫阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[05:26] | She’s 20 years old. | 今年二十岁 |
[05:27] | She runs a carjacking outfit out of Keystone. | 她在楔石城郊卖劫车用具 |
[05:30] | Thanks to her meta-human ability to control radio waves. | 她的超能力是控制无线电波 |
[05:33] | That’s a new one. How is that possible? | 倒是头一次听说 这可能吗 |
[05:35] | Key fobs run on radio transmissions. | 车钥匙就是通过无线电来遥控车辆 |
[05:38] | Anyway, Garcia has been in and out of Iron Heights | 加西娅从13岁开始 |
[05:41] | and juvie since she was 13. | 就是铁山监狱和少管所的常客 |
[05:42] | Last week, she tried to hijack a car | 上周 她企图劫持一个叫 |
[05:44] | that belonged to some guy named Salvador Traversoni. | 萨尔瓦多·特拉弗索的人的车 |
[05:48] | He lost control of the car, | 他的车失控了 |
[05:49] | and, as you can see, he died in the crash. | 如你所见 他死于车祸 |
[05:52] | It says here an eyewitness puts Garcia | 上面说当时有人看见加西娅在场 |
[05:55] | at the scene, so open and shut. | 结论显而易见 |
[05:58] | Should be with you working on it. | 有你在当然简单了 |
[06:00] | High five. | 击掌 |
[06:03] | Your Honor, due to a preponderance of the evidence, | 法官大人 根据所掌握的证据 |
[06:07] | the State intends to seek the maximum penalty | 控方主张给予被告人阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[06:09] | against the defendant, Allegra Garcia. | 最高刑罚 |
[06:11] | Which is why the defense would like to plead out. | 所以我们打算做认罪协商 |
[06:14] | My client is aware that a jury would put her away for life | 我的当事人知道陪审团会判处她终身监禁 |
[06:17] | and is willing to settle for, say, 15 years? | 所以愿意接受15年左右的刑罚 |
[06:19] | Is that true, Ms. Garcia? | 是这样吗 加西娅小姐 |
[06:23] | – I suppose. – All right, then. | -是吧 -好的 |
[06:25] | I guess we can save the taxpayers some time. | 那就不用麻烦陪审团了 |
[06:30] | Ms. Horton? | 霍尔顿女士 |
[06:35] | What the hell are you staring at? | 你有什么可看的 |
[06:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:38] | Just, um… | 只是… |
[06:41] | Your Honor, the prosecution requests bail for Ms. Garcia. | 法官大人 控方请求保释加西娅小姐 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[06:45] | The defendant is pleading guilty. | 被告人已经认罪了 |
[06:47] | I know, Your Honor, that it’s a bit unorthodox, | 是的法官 尽管不合规矩 |
[06:50] | but… | 但是… |
[06:51] | we’ve discovered new evidence. | 我们发现了一些新证据 |
[06:53] | My office doesn’t have the resources to find anything. | 我们没发现任何新的证据 |
[06:56] | We just need a little bit of time to determine | 我们需要些时间 |
[06:58] | if the State wants to pursue a lighter sentence. | 来决定是否可以减刑 |
[07:00] | In the meantime, we request | 同时我们请求 |
[07:02] | that meta-human dampeners be placed on Ms. Garcia | 在我们继续调查期间 |
[07:04] | while we continue discovery. | 加西娅小姐需要佩戴阻尼器 |
[07:06] | Counselor Horton, | 霍尔顿律师 |
[07:07] | this court appreciates your commitment to fair jurisprudence, | 本庭赞赏你致力于公正的审判 |
[07:11] | but are you sure you want to go down this road? | 但是你确定要这样做吗 |
[07:15] | Yes, Your Honor. | 确定 法官大人 |
[07:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:23] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:24] | December 11, 2019. | 2019年12月11日 |
[07:25] | It’s the day after I’m supposed to disappear. | 我”消失”的第二天 |
[07:28] | Maybe we should loop in the rest of Team Flash. | 我们应该告诉所有闪电侠小队的人 |
[07:29] | Not until we know the truth. | 搞清楚真相之前还不行 |
[07:31] | I just–I don’t feel great about you going in there alone. | 我只是不想让你一个人过去 |
[07:34] | I’m not gonna be alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[07:35] | I have this. | 我有这个 |
[07:38] | Hello, Barry Allen. | 你好 巴里·艾伦 |
[07:39] | Preparing for temporal observational protocol. | 启动时间探测程序 |
[07:42] | Is that Gideon? | 这是吉迪恩吗 |
[07:43] | It’s a mobile Gideon unit I built | 这是我用基座的废弃零件 |
[07:44] | from salvaged parts of the plinth. | 制作的便携吉迪恩 |
[07:46] | You’ll come right back to this moment? | 你会回到现在吧 |
[07:48] | Right to this second? | 此时此刻 |
[07:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:05] | Approaching Mach 1. | 即将到达1马赫 |
[08:07] | Mach 2. | 2马赫 |
[08:09] | Now approaching November 30, 2019. | 即将到达2019年11月30日 |
[08:12] | December 1, 2019. | 2019年12月1日 |
[08:16] | Disruption barrier detected. | 检测到障碍 |
[08:18] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[08:36] | Your wound is still not healing. | 你的伤口还是没有愈合 |
[08:38] | My readings indicate you were exposed | 数据显示你接触到了一种 |
[08:39] | to an extra-universal material that destroys | 超自然物质 |
[08:41] | positive matter on contact, | 物质与其接触时会受到损害 |
[08:43] | a substance known as antimatter. | 这种物质称为反物质 |
[08:45] | Antimatter? That’s new. | 反物质 没听说过 |
[08:46] | There’s a wall of this stuff clogging up the Speed Force. | 就是这种物质阻断了神速力 |
[08:48] | Gideon, how do I get past it? | 吉迪恩 我该怎么通过 |
[08:50] | Not without additional assistance. | 必须寻求外援 |
[08:52] | Fortunately, there is an expert in the field, | 幸而有一位该领域的专家 |
[08:53] | Dr. Jay Garrick, | 杰伊·加里克博士 |
[08:55] | formerly known as the Flash of Earth-3. | 也就是地球三的闪电侠 |
[09:08] | Good to see you again, Barry. | 很高兴再次见到你 巴里 |
[09:09] | You too, Jay. | 我也是 杰伊 |
[09:10] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[09:12] | You were hit with a dose of pure antimatter. | 你被一记反物质击中了 |
[09:14] | Lucky you have speed healing, | 幸运的是你有快速恢复 |
[09:16] | or that scratch could’ve wiped you out of existence. | 不然那个擦伤会让你灰飞烟灭 |
[09:18] | So is there a way that I can time travel past the barrier? | 有什么办法能让我用穿过那壁垒吗 |
[09:21] | You want to tell me why the hell | 你能告诉我你最初 |
[09:22] | you were time traveling to begin with? | 为什么要穿越时间吗 |
[09:24] | I needed to see for myself if The Monitor | 我需要亲自确认下监视者 |
[09:26] | was telling the truth about what happened to me, | 说的关于我的未来是否属实 |
[09:28] | and I know what you’re gonna say about time traveling. | 我也知道你对穿越时间是什么看法 |
[09:30] | Actually, I was gonna tell you | 其实 我正准备告诉你 |
[09:31] | you made the right call. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[09:34] | For the past year… | 过去这一年 |
[09:37] | I’ve been detecting antimatter signatures | 我一直监测到反物质信号 |
[09:41] | across the Multiverse. | 遍布了多元宇宙 |
[09:43] | Now, we don’t know their origin, | 我们不知道它们的来源 |
[09:45] | but if my algorithm is correct, | 但如果我的计算是对的 |
[09:47] | all Earths could be in danger. | 所有地球都可能处于危险之中 |
[09:50] | Then we have to find a way to break through that wall. | 那我们得想办法打破那面墙 |
[09:52] | Ah, your body never could. | 用你的身体绝不可能 |
[09:55] | But maybe your mind can. | 但你的思想可能有机会 |
[10:00] | I built this thing years ago, | 我多年前制造了这个东西 |
[10:02] | the neural hyper-collider. | 神经超载对撞机 |
[10:04] | It harnesses neural electricity and transfers it | 它可以控制神经电流并经过 |
[10:07] | across superluminal particles. | 超光速粒子进行传送 |
[10:09] | Therefore projecting human consciousness | 因此也就能投射人类意识 |
[10:11] | across space-time. | 穿越时间与空间 |
[10:12] | You could send someone’s mind past the antimatter wall. | 你可以将人的意识送过反物质墙 |
[10:15] | Not just anyone. | 不是任何人的 |
[10:15] | It’s gotta be a speedster… | 必须是个极速者 |
[10:17] | in his prime. | 在巅峰时期的 |
[10:19] | – You in? – Yeah. | -你行吗 -行 |
[10:20] | Then let’s hustle. | 那咱们快开始吧 |
[10:21] | I’ve already had to postpone my dinner plans. | 我已经推延晚餐计划了 |
[10:23] | Not any further, I hope. | 希望不会太晚 |
[10:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[10:32] | Barry, I’d like you to meet my wife, | 巴里 这是我的妻子 |
[10:35] | Dr. Joan Williams. | 琼·威廉姆斯博士 |
[10:38] | It is a pleasure to meet you, Barry Allen. | 很高兴见到你 巴里·艾伦 |
[10:40] | I’ve heard quite a bit about you. | 我听说了你很多事 |
[10:47] | Allegra Garcia. | 阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[10:48] | Juvie offender from a criminal family, | 来自犯罪家庭的少年犯 |
[10:50] | in and out of the system her entire life. | 一生都是司法系统的常客 |
[10:53] | The night of the particle accelerator explosion, | 在粒子加速器爆炸那晚 |
[10:55] | Allegra was caught up in a fight. | 阿莱格拉卷入了一场打斗 |
[11:04] | Next thing you know, she’s got the power | 接下来 她就获得了能够 |
[11:06] | to control radio waves. | 控制无线电波的能力 |
[11:11] | Then she gets transferred to the meta-human unit | 然后她被送到了铁山监狱的 |
[11:14] | at Iron Heights. | 超能力者牢房 |
[11:15] | At 15? | 在15岁的时候 |
[11:16] | Not exactly the justice system’s finest moment. | 不算是司法系统最健全的时候 |
[11:19] | Now here we are. | 然后就是现在了 |
[11:20] | Allegra gets arrested again, but my powers are telling me | 阿莱格拉再次被逮 但我的能力告诉我 |
[11:24] | that this time, she’s innocent. | 这一次她是无辜的 |
[11:26] | But the victim was killed by a radio wave attack, | 但是被害人是被无线电波杀害的 |
[11:28] | which is Allegra’s meta-ability. | 也就是阿莱格拉的超能力 |
[11:30] | And an eyewitness placed her at the scene. | 还有证人证明她在现场 |
[11:32] | Even recognized her tattoo. | 甚至还认出了她的纹身 |
[11:34] | My powers have never been wrong before, | 我的能力之前从没出过错 |
[11:35] | and I do not want this kid going down | 我不想让这孩子因为 |
[11:38] | for something she didn’t do. | 某件她没做的事受牵连 |
[11:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. She’s not guilty. | 对对对 她没罪 |
[11:41] | Dude, come on. Those are mine. | 老弟 你干什么 那是我的 |
[11:43] | Sorry. My bad. | 抱歉 我错了 |
[11:47] | See these burn marks on the vic? | 看到被害者身上这些烧伤了吗 |
[11:48] | They don’t match a typical car explosion at all. | 它们与一般的车辆爆炸不符 |
[11:50] | It’s like he was burnt and toasty before the car crash. | 就好像是在车祸之前被烧上去的 |
[11:53] | We know that Allegra’s powers give her the ability | 我们知道阿莱格拉的能力可以让她 |
[11:55] | to control radio waves and not heat waves, so… | 控制无线电波而不是热浪 所以 |
[11:59] | Allegra might not have done this. | 这可能不是阿莱格拉做的 |
[12:01] | And I told Judge Hankerson | 我告诉了汉克森法官 |
[12:02] | there was new evidence in Allegra’s case. | 阿莱格拉案子有了新证据 |
[12:03] | Okay, guys. All we have to do is find it. | 好了 现在我们只需要去找出来了 |
[12:08] | CCPD already interviewed this guy. | 中城警局已经审过这个人了 |
[12:10] | You really think the eyewitness is gonna recant his story? | 你真的认为目击证人会撤回证言吗 |
[12:13] | Well, eyewitness testimony isn’t always perfect. | 目击证人的证言不总是完美的 |
[12:15] | Plus, environmental factors, stress, | 再说 环境影响 压力 |
[12:18] | even the order of lineup photos can effect memory. | 甚至是照片的排序都能影响记忆 |
[12:20] | So jogging his memory while he is at home, relaxed | 所以让他在家里放松状态下回忆 |
[12:23] | might bring something up. | 或许能有新进展 |
[12:25] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:26] | Unit 37. Here it is. | 37号 是这里了 |
[12:32] | I always come prepared. | 我总是准备充足 |
[12:39] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[12:40] | Allegra? | 阿莱格拉 |
[12:41] | You’re not going anywhere, okay? | 你哪也去不了 好吗 |
[12:43] | We just want to talk for a second. | 我们只想和你谈一下 |
[12:51] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[13:04] | Allegra Garcia? | 阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[13:06] | You’re under arrest for parole violation. | 你因为违反假释条令被逮捕了 |
[13:16] | I wouldn’t touch that. | 是我就不会碰 |
[13:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:25] | Jay told me he’s a doppelganger | 杰伊告诉我他是你 |
[13:27] | of your late father. | 死去父亲的二重身 |
[13:30] | Do I remind you of anyone from your Earth? | 我有让你联想到你地球上的谁吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, you do. | 有的 |
[13:38] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[13:41] | Someone very special. | 某个非常特别的人 |
[13:43] | Ain’t she? | 是吗 |
[13:46] | I never thought I’d settle down. | 我从没想到过我会安稳下来 |
[13:49] | But I needed a neurological specialist to help | 但我需要一个神经学专家来帮助我 |
[13:52] | with my depleting speed, | 对抗逐渐失去的速度 |
[13:53] | and something just felt right between us. | 然后我们就产生了感情 |
[13:56] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:58] | – Yeah. – All right. Come on. | -好了 -那好 来吧 |
[14:01] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[14:04] | Jay’s helmet will help channel the tachyons | 杰伊的头盔会帮助你引导超光粒子 |
[14:07] | into your frontal cortex | 进入你的额叶皮层 |
[14:08] | and ignite your synaptic pathways. | 并且点燃你的突触通道 |
[14:13] | I won’t lie to you, kid. | 说实话 小子 |
[14:15] | Beaming your mind past an antimatter wall…is risky. | 把你的神智发射出反物质墙 是有风险的 |
[14:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:21] | But right now, it’s a matter of life and death. | 但是现在是生死攸关的时刻 |
[14:24] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[14:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | His biometrics are crashing. | 他的生物特征在急速下降 |
[14:52] | I’m also picking up temporal energy readings. | 我同时收到了时间能量的读数 |
[14:59] | His mind has broken past the barrier. | 他的意识已经冲破了屏障 |
[15:02] | It’s not just a new timeline he’s found. | 他不止找到了一条新的时间线 |
[15:06] | It’s billions of them. | 他找到了几十亿个 |
[15:07] | And Barry’s mind is experiencing them all. | 而且巴里正在经历所有的时间线 |
[15:16] | In order for billions to survive this coming crisis, | 为了让几十亿人在这次危机中存活 |
[15:20] | the Flash must die. | 闪电侠必须死 |
[15:30] | You have to get him out of there. | 你赶快把他从那里拉出来 |
[15:39] | “Oh, why should the spirit of mortal be proud? | “为何凡人的灵魂充满荣耀 |
[15:42] | “Like a fast-flittering meteor, | 像一闪而过的陨石 |
[15:44] | “A fast-flying cloud… | 翱翔的云朵 |
[15:47] | “A flash of the lightnig… | 一瞬闪电 |
[15:49] | “A break of the wave… | 破灭的浪潮 |
[15:51] | he passes from life to his rest in the grave.” | 他的生命消逝 坟墓中安息” |
[15:59] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[16:04] | You’re with us. | 我们在这 |
[16:08] | William Knox. | 威廉·诺克斯 |
[16:09] | I’ve discovered that poetry can stimulate | 我发现诗歌可以激发 |
[16:11] | collapsed neural pathways. | 衰退的神经通道 |
[16:13] | Lady Gaga usually works for me. | 对我来说嘎嘎的歌就可以 |
[16:23] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[16:25] | The device overloaded your neural synapses, | 那个设备让你的神经突触过载 |
[16:27] | creating a near shutdown. | 差一点导致衰竭 |
[16:29] | What you’re experiencing now is called neural entropy. | 你所感受到的叫做神经熵 |
[16:32] | It feels like my nerves are on fire. | 感觉就像我的神经在着火 |
[16:33] | They are. Because you’re a speedster, | 是的 因为你是一个极速者 |
[16:35] | your synapses fire ten times the normal rate, | 你突触的释放量是正常的十倍 |
[16:38] | so you’re feeling ten times the amount of pain | 所以你正在感受一个非极速者 |
[16:40] | a non-speedster would. | 十倍的痛苦 |
[16:42] | You’ll feel better in a day or two. | 你过一两天会感觉好一点 |
[16:43] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | What’d you see in there, kid? | 你在那里都看到了什么 小子 |
[16:53] | I saw… | 我看到 |
[16:57] | Billions of possible futures. | 几十亿个可能的未来 |
[17:01] | Billions of deaths. | 几十亿个死亡 |
[17:05] | All their pain, their suffering. | 他们所有的痛苦和折磨 |
[17:09] | And then they were gone. | 然后他们都死了 |
[17:13] | I felt all of it. | 我感受到了这一切 |
[17:18] | Now I know the Monitor was right. | 现在我知道监视者说的没错 |
[17:22] | I have to die. | 我必须死 |
[17:27] | I need to go home. | 我需要回家 |
[17:28] | Barry, Barry, you can’t be moving. | 巴里 巴里 你现在还不能动 |
[17:31] | Please, I have to see Iris. | 求你了 我必须要见爱瑞丝 |
[17:39] | – It’s not getting any less ow. – I don’t understand. | -这样我还是会很痛 -我不明白 |
[17:41] | I thought Allegra controlled radio waves. | 我以为阿莱格拉控制的是无线电波 |
[17:43] | So did we, but she fired a heat blast | 我们也以为 但是她释放了一个热浪 |
[17:44] | right at Ralph. | 直冲拉尔夫 |
[17:45] | It wasn’t just heat. | 那不只是热 |
[17:47] | It was ultraviolet radiation. | 那是紫外线辐射 |
[17:49] | He got a sunburn. | 他晒伤了 |
[17:52] | Yeah. From hell. | 是啊 从地狱来的太阳 |
[17:54] | Look at his face. | 看看他的脸 |
[17:56] | Most UV light gets absorbed by the ozone layer. | 大部分紫外线都被臭氧层吸收了 |
[17:58] | This was entirely undiluted. | 这一点都没稀释 |
[18:00] | If it wasn’t for his powers, | 如果不是他有能力的话 |
[18:01] | that “Sunburn” would’ve killed him. | 那个”晒伤”能杀死他 |
[18:03] | So put some aloe on it. | 那敷点芦荟就好了 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | Can I just talk to Caitlin for a minute, please? | 我能不能跟凯特琳说两句 |
[18:09] | No. I’ve got things to do. | 不行 我还有事要做呢 |
[18:11] | What are we gonna do about this? | 我们拿这怎么办 |
[18:12] | Don’t even get me started. | 别让我开始 |
[18:13] | Listen, even though UV rays have shorter wavelengths | 听一下 尽管紫外线的波长 |
[18:17] | than radio waves, they’re all part of the same | 比无线电波短 但是它们都属于 |
[18:18] | electromagnetic spectrum. | 同一种电磁频谱 |
[18:19] | So Allegra must be able to control | 所以阿莱格拉肯定能控制 |
[18:21] | all the different types of wavelengths, | 所有不同的波长 |
[18:23] | which means she could have killed Salvador | 也就意味着她能杀掉萨尔瓦多 |
[18:25] | and our eyewitness. | 还有我们的目击者 |
[18:31] | And I set her free. | 然后我放走了她 |
[18:34] | Okay, help me understand | 来帮我理解一下 |
[18:35] | why you pleaded guilty this morning | 你为什么今天早上承认有罪 |
[18:38] | and now you’re suddenly innocent. | 然后现在突然就无辜了 |
[18:40] | A girl can change her mind. | 一个女生是可以改变主意的 |
[18:42] | What were you doing at the witness’ apartment? | 你在证人的公寓里做什么 |
[18:44] | Just needed to hash it out with him, | 我就是想跟他挑明白 |
[18:46] | prove it was wasn’t me he saw. | 证明我不是他看见的那个人 |
[18:48] | That’s something a detective would do. | 那是一个警探该干的事 |
[18:50] | I’m trying to be a reporter, okay? | 我想成为一个记者 好吧 |
[18:53] | Figured this was as good a time as any to get some experience. | 以为这是一个绝好的机会去长点经验 |
[18:56] | Get a story and my freedom. | 拿到一个报道的同时获得自由 |
[19:00] | But what’s the use? | 但那又有什么用呢 |
[19:01] | You’ll always see me as a criminal anyway. | 你还是会认为我是一个罪犯 |
[19:03] | You know what I see? | 你知道我看见什么了吗 |
[19:06] | I see that scared little kid | 我看见了一个在13岁的时候 |
[19:08] | that I used to pick up | 抢劫酒品店 |
[19:09] | for robbing liquor stores when she was 13. | 被我接走的害怕的小孩 |
[19:11] | That same girl that I would check on in juvie | 同一个小女孩在我去少管所查看她的时候 |
[19:13] | who would always tell me to leave. | 总是叫我走开 |
[19:15] | This morning, I get a ping | 今天早上 我得知了 |
[19:18] | that you’d escaped from your meta-cuffs, | 你解开了你的超能力者手铐 |
[19:19] | and we find you in the location of the dead State’s witness. | 我们发现你在被害目击证人的家里 |
[19:23] | If you’re a reporter, how does this story play out? | 如果你是记者 你觉得事情会怎样发展 |
[19:26] | I didn’t kill him or the driver. | 我没杀他 也没杀那个司机 |
[19:28] | I was trying to find out who did it. I swear. | 我想找出是谁杀了他们 我发誓 |
[19:33] | DA Horton. | 霍尔顿地检官 |
[19:34] | I took a chance on you, Allegra. | 我给了你机会 阿莱格拉 |
[19:37] | So you tell me right now. | 所以你现在告诉我 |
[19:38] | Who really did it? | 到底是谁干的 |
[19:40] | Tell me who killed those people. | 告诉我是谁杀了这些人 |
[19:42] | You wouldn’t believe me either. | 反正你也不会相信我 |
[19:45] | I want my lawyer. | 我想见律师 |
[19:54] | This is insane. This is insane. | 简直是疯了 简直是疯了 |
[19:58] | All of the evidence says that she’s guilty, | 所有的证据都表明她有罪 |
[19:59] | but… | 但是 |
[20:01] | my powers are telling me that she’s not just innocent. | 我的超能力告诉我她不仅是无辜的 |
[20:05] | She knows who the real killer is. | 她还知道真正的凶手是谁 |
[20:07] | I just need her to trust me. | 我只需要她相信我 |
[20:10] | All you need to do right now is slow down. | 你现在需要的是慢下来 |
[20:13] | No, what I need to do is find evidence | 不 我需要做的是找到证据 |
[20:14] | to exonerate her before the trial, | 在审判之前证明她无罪 |
[20:15] | and I am running out of time. | 而且我快要没时间了 |
[20:16] | Well, that’s because you’re trying to do | 这是因为你想要做 |
[20:17] | the public defender’s work and not your own. | 公设辩护律师的工作 而不是你自己的 |
[20:20] | You do realize how much trouble you can get in, right? | 你确实知道自己会卷入什么样的麻烦 是吧 |
[20:22] | You let Allegra out of jail for an inexplicable reason, | 你出于某种无法解释的原因把阿莱格拉放了 |
[20:26] | and now there’s another murder. | 现在又出现了另一起命案 |
[20:27] | But my powers are telling me– | 但是我的超能力告诉我 |
[20:30] | Two people are dead, Cecile. | 两个人死了 塞西尔 |
[20:31] | You know this kid. | 你认识这个孩子 |
[20:33] | You know her rap sheet. It’s petty crimes, robberies. | 你知道她的犯罪记录 都是抢劫这种轻罪 |
[20:37] | It’s not double homicide. That doesn’t even add up. | 不是双重谋杀案 这说不通 |
[20:40] | I haven’t known this woman in a long time, | 我认不出这个女人有段时间了 |
[20:42] | and the evidence adds up. | 而且证据确凿 |
[20:44] | We need to recognize that unlike facts, | 我们要认清 不同于事实的是 |
[20:48] | feelings can be fallible. | 感觉是不可靠的 |
[20:51] | Except when it’s your gut. | 除非这是你的直觉 |
[20:52] | – I’ve never said that. – You didn’t have to. | -我从来没这样说过 -你不需要这样说 |
[20:54] | That is a scared kid | 那是一个吓坏了的孩子 |
[20:57] | with no one to stand up for her. | 没有人为她说话 |
[20:58] | The Public Defender’s Office is overworked and underpaid. | 公设辩护律师工作室事务繁忙 工资还很低 |
[21:02] | Joe… | 乔 |
[21:04] | I’m the only one who can prove her innocence. | 我是唯一能够证明她无辜的人 |
[21:06] | Your job is to prosecute the cases | 你的工作是根据证据 |
[21:10] | that we bring to you | 对你经手的案件 |
[21:12] | using the evidence. | 提起公诉 |
[21:14] | I mean, it’s like you… | 我的意思是 就好像 |
[21:17] | it’s like you don’t even want to be the DA. | 好像你不想做地检官 |
[21:19] | Are you telling me I have to choose | 你是在告诉我 我必须在 |
[21:20] | between using my powers and doing my job? | 利用能力和做好工作之间做出选择吗 |
[21:23] | That is not what I just said. | 我不是这个意思 |
[21:24] | No. | 不 |
[21:28] | It’s what you’re feeling. | 你就是这样想的 |
[21:38] | It was risky to move him here, | 把他转移到这里来很冒险 |
[21:39] | but he needed to see you… | 但是他需要见你 |
[21:41] | which we understand. | 我们理解这一点 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | Your husband stared at me that same way when we first met. | 我第一次见到你丈夫时 他就那样看着我 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:55] | You look just like Barry’s mother. | 你和巴里的妈妈长得一模一样 |
[21:58] | What? | 什么 |
[22:01] | Well, Barry’s physical pain will go away, | 巴里生理上的痛苦会痊愈 |
[22:04] | but the mental aspect… | 但是心理上 |
[22:06] | some of that won’t, not for a while. | 有些创伤不会在短时间内消失 |
[22:10] | But I know you’ll keep an eye on him. | 但是我知道你会照顾好他的 |
[22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:23] | So they are going to scan our Earth | 他们要扫描我们的地球 |
[22:26] | for any other signs of antimatter | 找出其它反物质迹象 |
[22:27] | and figure out a way to prevent whatever Crisis is coming. | 并找到方法阻止即将到来的危机 |
[22:33] | It’s not that simple. | 这并不简单 |
[22:34] | Well, you said you saw a wave of antimatter destroy Earth. | 你说你看见一波反物质摧毁了地球 |
[22:37] | All we have to do is come up with a plan to stop it. | 我们需要做的就是制定计划并阻止它 |
[22:39] | We can’t stop what’s coming. | 我们无法阻止将要发生的事 |
[22:41] | The Monitor was telling the truth. | 监视者说的是事实 |
[22:43] | We get Kara and Oliver and everybody. | 我们有卡拉 奥利弗 和其他人 |
[22:45] | We create an antimatter dampener. | 我们制造一个反物质抑制器 |
[22:47] | I don’t care. We just find a way. | 我不在乎 我们只需要找出方法 |
[22:51] | I saw you and… Caitlin. | 我看到你 还有凯特琳 |
[22:55] | I saw everyone die. | 我看到大家都死了 |
[22:57] | The only timeline where you all survived was if I died. | 唯一你们都活下来的时间线 就是我死了 |
[23:02] | No, no, that’s not the future. | 不 不 这不是未来 |
[23:04] | I saw a billion futures, Iris. | 我看到了十亿种未来 爱瑞丝 |
[23:06] | Okay, well, what about the billion and first or billion and second? | 好吧 那第十亿零一种或者第十亿零二种呢 |
[23:09] | We control our destiny. | 我们要掌控自己的命运 |
[23:11] | We… | 我们 |
[23:12] | can change the timeline for the better. | 可以改变出一条更好的时间线 |
[23:15] | Maybe this is the reason I was given powers. | 也许这就是我被赋予超能力的原因 |
[23:18] | To save everyone. | 为了拯救每一个人 |
[23:20] | You said this morning that you weren’t giving up yet. | 你今天早上说你还没有放弃 |
[23:24] | I have to accept this. | 我必须接受这一点 |
[23:28] | We both do. | 我们两个都是 |
[23:29] | And do nothing while you sit here and wait to die? | 在你坐在这里等死的时候什么也不要做 |
[23:33] | This is isn’t you. | 这不是你的作风 |
[23:37] | The Barry I know would never stop running. | 我认识的巴里永远不会停止奔跑 |
[23:41] | He would find another way to fight. | 他会找到另一种斗争的方式 |
[23:58] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[24:05] | Iris wasn’t answering her phone. | 爱瑞丝不接电话 |
[24:06] | Is she here? | 她在这里吗 |
[24:07] | No, no, she’s at work. | 没有 她在工作 |
[24:10] | She’s working. | 她在工作 |
[24:11] | What are you doing home? You okay? | 你在家里干什么 你还好吗 |
[24:14] | I got hurt running a Speed Force experiment, | 我在神速力实验时受伤了 |
[24:17] | but I’ll be fine. | 但我会没事的 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | If you needed help with something from Iris, | 如果你有什么事需要爱瑞丝帮忙 |
[24:22] | maybe I could help you out. | 或许我也可以帮你 |
[24:23] | It’s this case. | 是这个案子 |
[24:24] | Allegra Garcia. | 阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[24:26] | Cecile has some very strong feelings about it. | 塞西尔对这个案子很投入 |
[24:31] | Let me take a look? | 让我看看 |
[24:39] | How did you get hurt, Barr? | 你怎么受伤的 巴仔 |
[24:46] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[24:48] | you don’t have to share right now if you don’t want to. | 如果你现在不想说就别说 |
[24:50] | Just know that I’m here. | 只要知道我在你身边就好 |
[24:53] | Always. | 一直都在 |
[24:58] | Something’s coming, Joe. | 有大事要发生了 乔 |
[25:02] | I have to make a sacrifice. | 我必须要做出牺牲 |
[25:05] | But at the same time, I can’t help but feeling like | 但与此同时 我忍不住觉得 |
[25:07] | it means I’m giving up. | 这意味着我就要放弃了 |
[25:10] | Giving up? | 放弃 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:13] | When I was a beat cop, | 当我还是个巡警的时候 |
[25:15] | you know, I walked the same patrol every day. | 我每天都在同一路线巡逻 |
[25:18] | One morning, I’m responding to a noise complaint. | 有一天早上 我正在处理一起噪音投诉 |
[25:22] | Out of nowhere, pop. | 不知什么地方响起了枪声 |
[25:24] | Bullet flies by my head. | 子弹掠过我的头顶 |
[25:26] | I got pinned down. I called for backup, but… | 我趴在地上 我请求了支援 但是 |
[25:29] | everything was telling me… | 当时的一切都在告诉我 |
[25:33] | that’s it. | 我要死了 |
[25:35] | Next morning… | 第二天早上 |
[25:38] | Barr, I can’t even tell you how… | 巴仔 我甚至无法用语言形容 |
[25:41] | scared I was… | 我当时有多害怕 |
[25:42] | to go back out in them streets. | 回到那些街道上 |
[25:44] | But you did. | 但你做到了 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | ‘Cause of this. | 因为这个 |
[25:50] | 中城警局 队长 编号5936 | |
[25:51] | Our badges, | 我们的警徽 |
[25:54] | your emblem, they’re symbols of the strength | 你的标志 象征着我们的力量 |
[25:58] | that we’re charged with to get back out there. | 支撑我们回到岗位上 |
[26:00] | And we don’t make the choice to die. | 我们没有选择死亡 |
[26:01] | We would never choose to do that. | 我们绝不会选择死亡 |
[26:04] | But when we hear the call of duty… | 但当我们听到使命的召唤时 |
[26:08] | we’re willing to make that sacrifice. | 我们甘愿做出那样的牺牲 |
[26:11] | And that’s not giving up, Barr. | 那并不是放弃 巴仔 |
[26:14] | That’s what you call resilience. | 那被称作顺应力 |
[26:17] | And I know you to have plenty of that. | 我知道你具备那样的品质 |
[26:27] | Hey, Frosty. | 小冰霜 |
[26:29] | Earth to Frosty! | 地球呼叫小冰霜 |
[26:34] | Calling all White Walkers! | 异鬼集结 |
[26:36] | You know what? Frak it. | 好了 别听了 |
[26:37] | Hey! I was listening to that. | 我在听呢 |
[26:39] | Maybe you should be listening to | 或许你应该在监听 |
[26:41] | Chester’s molecular monitoring system | 切斯特的分子监控系统 |
[26:43] | so he doesn’t, you know, turn back into a black hole! | 那样他就不会变回黑洞了 |
[26:45] | Relax, okay? | 放轻松 行吗 |
[26:47] | I put the freaking alerts on my phone. | 我把异常警报提醒安装在手机里了 |
[26:50] | Oh, you mean these freaking alerts? | 你是说这些异常警报吗 |
[26:52] | Yeah, see, I handled the situation | 听着 是我处理了紧急情况 |
[26:54] | and prevented us from being sucked out of existence | 防止我们被巨大的真空体 |
[26:56] | by a giant death vacuum. | 吸入毁灭 |
[26:57] | What did you do with your Tuesday? | 你周二做了什么 |
[27:00] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[27:01] | – Is that… – Nope, nope. | -那是 -不是 不是 |
[27:02] | No, no, no, no, no, stop it, stop it. | 不 不 住手 住手 |
[27:04] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:14] | Were you drawing? | 你一直在画画吗 |
[27:16] | No. | 没有 |
[27:17] | – You were drawing. – No. | -你在画画 -没有 |
[27:19] | Because drawing is for losers. | 因为画画是傻瓜才干的事 |
[27:22] | Looks like you were drawing. | 你看起来就是在画画 |
[27:24] | It’s really hard, okay? | 这真的很难 好吗 |
[27:25] | This is giving me, like, minimalist reductionism. | 这给我的感觉像极简艺术还原论 |
[27:29] | I was trying to draw this. | 我是想画这个 |
[27:31] | I’ve been working on it forever. | 我画了好久 |
[27:32] | And it’s not getting any better. | 还是一点进展也没有 |
[27:34] | All right, that’s… | 行了 那是 |
[27:38] | Is this why you’ve been all cranky pants | 这就是你自从看完卡米拉的画展后 |
[27:40] | since Kamilla’s show? | 一直这么暴躁的原因吗 |
[27:43] | You’ve just been trying to express yourself. | 你只是想表达自己的看法 |
[27:45] | I stink, okay? | 我惹人嫌 行了吧 |
[27:47] | I don’t know why I thought I could plumb the depths of my soul. | 我不知为何想要探寻自己的灵魂深处 |
[27:54] | You do not stink. | 你不惹人嫌 |
[27:57] | You want to go off and be Vincent van Snow? | 你想成为文森特·梵·斯诺 |
[28:00] | You want to show the world what’s inside of you | 你想用艺术 绘画或舞蹈展示你的内心世界 |
[28:02] | using art or paint or dance, do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[28:06] | But you gotta understand that… | 但你要明白 |
[28:08] | other people are trying to do it too. | 别人也在尝试这样做 |
[28:11] | I feel like a Yakuza baddie is stabbing me in the stomach. | 我感觉像在被黑社会捅腹一样 |
[28:15] | Repeatedly. | 反反复复 |
[28:17] | Is this how I made everyone feel at Kamilla’s show? | 这就是我在卡米拉的画展上给大家的感受吗 |
[28:21] | Yep. That’s a feeling we like to call guilt. | 没错 这就是所谓的愧疚感 |
[28:25] | It’s a little stabby. But… | 有点小疼 但是 |
[28:27] | it can also show us when we need to make something right. | 它也能告诉我们什么时候应该做出改正 |
[28:43] | I told you, I want my lawyer. | 我说过了 我要见我的律师 |
[28:47] | Steven’s still on his way. | 史蒂文还在路上 |
[28:50] | Look, I understand what you’re going through. | 听着 我理解你现在的感受 |
[28:57] | Do you know what I see when these cuffs are off? | 你知道没有这双手铐时我会看到什么吗 |
[29:01] | I see radio waves and microwaves | 我看到无线电波和微波 |
[29:06] | and gamma waves, | 还有伽马波 |
[29:07] | and I can’t stop seeing them. | 而我无法无视它们的存在 |
[29:11] | So how could you possibly understand what I’m going through? | 所以你怎么可能理解我现在的感受 |
[29:15] | You have to let me help you. | 你得让我帮你 |
[29:16] | – So you can put me away? – No, that’s not why I’m here. | -好让你判我刑 -不 这不是我来此的原因 |
[29:19] | Then why are you? | 那你为什么来 |
[29:20] | Because I… | 因为 |
[29:26] | Because I am a meta-human too. | 因为我也是超能力者 |
[29:28] | I can sense other people’s feelings, | 我可以感受到别人的情感 |
[29:32] | and, honey, I can’t turn it off either. | 而且亲爱的 我也没法关掉它 |
[29:34] | That’s how I know that you’re innocent. | 这就是为什么我知道你是无辜的 |
[29:37] | If there is anything that can help me convince everybody else… | 如果有什么能让我说服其他人 |
[29:42] | please… | 求你 |
[29:44] | you gotta tell me. | 你定要告诉我 |
[29:48] | I told my arresting officer. | 我跟逮捕我的警官说了 |
[29:51] | He said I was crazy. | 他说我疯了 |
[29:54] | I feel crazy. | 我也感觉疯了 |
[30:01] | Try me. | 试试我 |
[30:06] | Back at juvie… | 在少管所时 |
[30:08] | the night that particle accelerator exploded, | 粒子加速器爆炸那晚 |
[30:10] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[30:13] | My cousin was there at the same time. | 我的表姐也在那里 |
[30:15] | Esperanza. | 伊丝丽兰萨 |
[30:16] | Talk about bad influences. | 谈起坏影响 |
[30:18] | I wanted out of her gang, so she jumped me. | 我想要退出她的帮派 所以她偷袭了我 |
[30:35] | She died in the explosion. | 她在爆炸中死了 |
[30:37] | Esperanza! | 伊丝丽兰萨 |
[30:39] | Or at least I thought she did. | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[30:42] | You think she’s still alive? | 你认为她还活着吗 |
[30:44] | Esperanza made me get the same tattoo as her. | 伊丝丽兰萨逼我弄了和她一样的纹身 |
[30:47] | The witness ID’d you off that tat. | 目击证人就是认出了你那纹身 |
[30:49] | But Esperanza’s dead. | 但是伊丝丽兰萨死了 |
[30:51] | There’s no way it could be her. | 不可能是她 |
[30:52] | I mean, it’s impossible. | 我是说 不可能 |
[30:55] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:58] | Hey, did you get those juvie records? | 你拿到那少管所记录了吗 |
[31:00] | Oh, yeah. Took a bit of stretching, | 是的 四处伸缩了下 |
[31:01] | but we got about five years’ worth here. | 我们这里大概有五年的记录 |
[31:03] | Good. Is there a file on a girl named Esperanza Garcia? | 好 有没有伊丝丽兰萨·加西娅的记录 |
[31:07] | Yeah, there is. | 有 在这里 |
[31:10] | And I smell a mystery. | 我闻到了谜题 |
[31:14] | “Inmate was discovered in a vegetative state. | “犯人被发现处于植物人状态” |
[31:17] | She has been taken out of our custody.” | “她已经被转移出我监狱” |
[31:20] | Out of custody into the hands of a very redacted organization. | 从监狱转移到一个被描得很黑的组织 |
[31:24] | Esperanza’s alive. | 伊丝丽兰萨还活着 |
[31:27] | Cecile, did you hear that? | 塞西尔 你听到了吗 |
[31:28] | Cecile, you got–get–there. | 塞西尔 你得去… |
[31:31] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[31:39] | Bring me Allegra Garcia… | 给我阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[31:42] | or burn. | 不然就烧死 |
[32:09] | We gotta get you out of here. | 我们得带你出去 |
[32:10] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 快来 |
[32:31] | Get out of my precinct! | 滚出我的警局 |
[32:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:42] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:43] | Barry, we were talking to Cecile about her case. | 巴里 我们正在和塞西尔谈她的案子 |
[32:45] | Turns out that Allegra had a cousin named | 结果发现阿莱格拉有个表姐名叫 |
[32:47] | Esperanza with the same powers as her. | 伊丝丽兰萨 有着和她一样的能力 |
[32:49] | Everybody thought that Esperanza was dead. | 所有人都以为伊丝丽兰萨死了 |
[32:50] | Esperanza must’ve killed the witness, not Allegra. | 肯定是伊丝丽兰萨杀了证人 不是阿莱格拉 |
[32:53] | Now Esperanza can’t let anyone know she’s alive. | 伊丝丽兰萨不会让任何人知道她还活着 |
[32:55] | CCPD is in a total blackout. | 中城警局完全被隔断了 |
[32:57] | She’s going after Allegra. | 她要去找阿莱格拉 |
[32:58] | I am going to send Ralph there right now and– | 我现在派拉尔夫赶过去 |
[33:00] | No, no, no, there’s no time. I’m going. | 不不 没时间了 我去吧 |
[33:01] | Barry, no. You’re still recovering. | 巴里 不行 你还在恢复 |
[33:03] | I’ll be fine, all right? I’m going. | 我没事的 好吗 我立刻就去 |
[33:15] | Esperanza. | 伊丝丽兰萨 |
[33:29] | I’m only Ultraviolet now. | 我现在是致命紫光了 |
[33:33] | No! I won’t let you do this. | 不 我不会让你这么做的 |
[33:35] | Then you’ll die too. | 那你也会死 |
[33:41] | Keep them safe. | 保护好他们 |
[34:06] | Get up, hero. | 起来 英雄 |
[34:08] | I want you to die on your feet. | 我要让你站着迎接死亡 |
[34:11] | How did that happen? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[34:12] | Ultraviolet light travels at 186,000 miles per second, | 紫外线传播速度是每秒三十万公里 |
[34:15] | which is 80 times your top speed. | 比你最高速度快80倍 |
[34:17] | I suggest a hasty retreat. | 我建议立刻撤退 |
[34:21] | Our badges, your emblem… | 我们的警徽 你的标志 |
[34:25] | when we hear the call of duty… | 当我们听到使命的召唤时 |
[34:28] | we’re willing to make that sacrifice. | 我们甘愿做出那样的牺牲 |
[34:32] | And that’s not giving up, Barry. | 那并不是放弃 巴仔 |
[34:35] | That’s what we call resilience. | 那被称作顺应力 |
[34:37] | And I know you to have plenty of that. | 我知道你具备那样的品质 |
[34:45] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[35:10] | Cecile, call the medic! | 塞西尔 叫医生 |
[35:19] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们说的 |
[35:20] | In a few days, it’ll be tan. | 放个几天就有小麦色皮肤了 |
[35:23] | Yeah, well, I’m just glad to be alive. | 我只庆幸还活着 |
[35:25] | We were right. | 我们是对的 |
[35:27] | Esperanza Garcia was hired | 伊丝丽兰萨·加西娅被雇来 |
[35:28] | to kill Salvador Traversoni. | 杀死萨尔瓦多·特拉弗索 |
[35:30] | Then she offed the eyewitness. | 然后她除掉了目击证人 |
[35:31] | She tried to kill Allegra so nobody would know she was still alive. | 她想要杀死阿莱格拉 防止有人知道她还活着 |
[35:34] | And you skipped over the part | 你跳过了关于 |
[35:35] | where this Ultraviolet person might’ve been trained | 这位致命紫光可能接受了 |
[35:39] | in the art of assassination by a secret organization. | 一个秘密组织的刺杀训练 |
[35:42] | Yeah, that’s on my to-solve list. | 是 这个在我待解决的名单上 |
[35:45] | Yeah, well, it’s on ours now. | 现在是在我们的名单上了 |
[35:46] | If there’s a group out there exploiting metas, | 如果有这么个组织在利用超能力者 |
[35:48] | then they’re gonna need our protection. | 那么他们需要我们的保护 |
[35:53] | What’d you put in these painkillers? | 你给我打了止痛药吗 |
[35:54] | Oh, you’re not hallucinating. | 你没有出现幻觉 |
[35:56] | That is art. | 这是艺术 |
[35:57] | And some people might think it’s weird. | 有些人可能认为它很怪异 |
[36:00] | But I think it is a beautiful expression | 但我认为它是艺术家内心世界 |
[36:02] | of the artist’s inner life. | 美丽的表达 |
[36:04] | Even if it’s a weird inner life. | 即使是奇怪的内心世界 |
[36:06] | But you bought all this stuff? | 但你买下全部这些 |
[36:08] | I mean, how’d you pay for it? | 你怎么支付得起 |
[36:09] | With Caity’s credit cards. All of them. | 刷小凯的信用卡 全用了 |
[36:11] | Maybe our next life lesson will be in personal finance. | 我们下节人生课程讲讲财务管理吧 |
[36:15] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[36:16] | I’ve got one more piece to add to the bunch. | 我还有一幅画可以加入它们 |
[36:19] | From a very daring young talent. | 出自一位年轻大胆的天才之手 |
[36:24] | I think it ties the room together quite nicely. | 它们把房间装饰得相当好看 |
[36:28] | Well, there’s no accounting for taste. | 每个人都有自己的品位 |
[36:32] | You know, my mom dated an artist once. | 我妈妈曾经交往过一个搞艺术的 |
[36:34] | He was a trapeze artist, though. | 但他是表演空中飞人的 |
[36:35] | No-Net Nick, they called him. | 大家都叫他”没脖子尼克” |
[36:43] | Two books and three bedtime songs… | 两本故事书 三首摇篮曲 |
[36:48] | but little Jenna is finally asleep. | 小詹娜可算睡着了 |
[36:51] | She is persistent. | 她很坚持不懈 |
[36:53] | She gets that from her mother. | 这是遗传了她妈妈 |
[36:55] | Look, you stood up for Allegra… | 你为阿莱格拉挺身而出 |
[37:00] | when nobody else did, including myself. | 其他人都没有 包括我 |
[37:03] | Well, you are the badass that charged a light-wielding hit woman | 是你勇猛的突袭了一个闪电女杀手 |
[37:08] | in order to save all of our butts. | 救了我们的命 |
[37:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:22] | I just keep thinking. | 我不断在想 |
[37:25] | I’m not doing everything I can to help the city | 身为地方检察官 我没能竭尽全力 |
[37:28] | as the district attorney. | 帮助这座城市 |
[37:30] | The justice system doesn’t always work for metas… | 司法体系并不完全适用于超能力者 |
[37:35] | which is why I want to become | 所以我想成为一位 |
[37:37] | a defense attorney for meta-humans. | 超能力者的辩护律师 |
[37:39] | I know. I know. You can tell me that I’m crazy, | 我知道 你可以说我疯了 |
[37:42] | and we were not on the same page about Allegra today– | 今天阿莱格拉的事我们也有分歧 |
[37:45] | No, no, no, that’s not crazy. | 不不不 这不是疯了 |
[37:48] | – That is incredible. – Really? | -这很了不起 -真的吗 |
[37:50] | Babe, do you know how many people you could help in this city? | 你知道这样能帮助这座城市多少人吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:56] | And I know right where I want to start. | 而且我知道该从哪开始 |
[38:00] | 《中城市民》报 闪电侠打败强力超能力者 拯救中城警局 | |
[38:02] | Um, hi. | 你好 |
[38:03] | I’m looking for Iris West-Allen. | 我找爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦 |
[38:06] | I’m here about the internship. | 我听说你们招实习的 |
[38:07] | Hi, yeah, Cecile Horton told me to expect you. | 你好 塞西尔·霍尔顿跟我提到你了 |
[38:10] | Welcome to “The Citizen.” | 欢迎加入《公民报》 |
[38:12] | Just don’t touch the vegan doughnuts. | 注意不要动我的素食甜甜圈 |
[38:14] | You can put your things right over there. | 你可以把你的东西放那边 |
[38:27] | So what now? | 现在做什么 |
[38:29] | We’ll keep scanning the Multiverse | 我们继续扫描多元宇宙 |
[38:30] | for antimatter from my lab, okay? | 寻找我实验室里的反物质 |
[38:33] | But I think, for now, we should get going. | 但现在我觉得我们该走了 |
[38:34] | Yes, we should. | 是的 没错 |
[38:37] | Ah, the intrepid reporter. | 英勇的记者 |
[38:40] | I thought you had a story to put out. | 我以为你有报道要发表 |
[38:41] | Well, I couldn’t let you leave without saying good-bye. | 我不能让你不辞而别 |
[38:44] | And I know it hasn’t been under the best of circumstances, | 我知道现在不是最理想的状况 |
[38:46] | but I hope we will see you guys again. | 但我希望还能再见到你们 |
[38:48] | – I hope so. – Yeah. | -希望如此 -是的 |
[38:50] | Till next time, Flash. | 下次再见 闪电侠 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:58] | It was a pleasure to meet you, Barry Allen. | 很高兴认识你 巴里·艾伦 |
[39:03] | You keep being the hero we know you are. | 继续做好我们心目中的英雄 |
[39:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:09] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[39:10] | Yes. | 好了 |
[39:22] | I know she’s not your mom, but… | 我知道她不是你妈妈 但… |
[39:24] | Still nice to have a little hope on a not-so-great day. | 在糟糕的日子里抱有一点希望也不错 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[39:34] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[39:36] | You were in pain and shock, and… | 你很痛苦 很受惊 |
[39:40] | I was scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[39:42] | But seeing you at CCPD, | 但看到你在中城警局 |
[39:44] | fighting with your all, | 全力以赴战斗 |
[39:45] | it reminded me that… | 这提醒了我 |
[39:48] | no matter what this Crisis brings… | 无论这次危机将带来什么 |
[39:51] | no matter what you choose… | 无论你如何选择 |
[39:54] | I know that you’re never gonna give up. | 我知道你绝不会放弃 |
[39:58] | I’m not choosing to die. | 我不会选择死亡 |
[40:02] | I could never make the choice to leave you. | 我无法做出离开你的选择 |
[40:06] | But… | 但是 |
[40:07] | if my death is… | 如果只有我死 |
[40:09] | the only way to save the universe, | 才能拯救这个宇宙 |
[40:12] | to save you… | 拯救你 |
[40:15] | I’m willing to do that. | 我愿意那么做 |
[40:18] | Then… | 那… |
[40:21] | whatever we do next, let’s make it count. | 无论接下来做什么 我们要做得有意义 |
[40:25] | We can start by preparing the team for this Crisis. | 我们可以从准备让小队迎接这次危机开始 |
[40:31] | Maybe even a world without the Flash. | 甚至一个没有闪电侠的世界 |
[40:36] | So what do we tell them? | 那我们怎么和他们说 |
[40:44] | Beginning biopsy examination on Patient 1-A, | 开始对患者1-A进行活检测试 |
[40:47] | Mitch Romero, male, 40s. | 米切·罗密欧 40多岁男性 |
[40:52] | It is my hope that this procedure | 我希望这次手术 |
[40:54] | will help to illuminate the effects of my cure… | 可以帮助证明我的治疗效果 |
[40:58] | when exposed to another subject. | 在接触另一项课题时 |
[41:01] | The body presents no obvious signs of hemorrhaging. | 身体没有明显出血迹象 |
[41:05] | But it appears the victim’s blood… | 但看起来受害者的血液 |
[41:11] | has coagulated with an unidentifiable biological substance. | 和一种无法辨别的生物物质凝结了 |
[41:16] | Will run analysis on the substance. | 我要对该物质进行分析 |
[41:20] | Substance could have been absorbed into victim’s veins prior death. | 物质在受害者死前可能已经吸收进血管了 |