时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | My cure will work. | 我的药物有用 |
[00:04] | Or turn them into meta-humans. | 或者把他们变成了超能力者 |
[00:06] | Beginning biopsy examination | 开始对患者1-A |
[00:08] | on Patient 1-A, Mitch Romero. | 进行活检测试 米切·罗梅罗 |
[00:11] | I want to become a defense attorney for meta-humans. | 所以我想成为一位为超能力者辩护的律师 |
[00:14] | Babe, do you know how many people | 宝贝 你知道你能帮助这座城市里 |
[00:15] | you could help in this city? | 多少人吗 |
[00:16] | Hi, I’m here about the internship. | 我听说你们招实习的 |
[00:18] | Welcome to “The Citizen.” | 欢迎加入《公民报》 |
[00:19] | In order for billions to survive, | 为了让几十亿人在这次危机中存活 |
[00:21] | the Flash must die. | 闪电侠必须死 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna go see this Crisis for myself. | 我要亲自去看看这个危机 |
[00:27] | The only timeline where you all survived was if I died. | 唯一你们都活下来的时间线 就是我死了 |
[00:30] | So what do we tell them? | 那我们怎么和他们说 |
[00:32] | Whatever we’re gonna do, | 不管我们怎样做 |
[00:34] | we can’t tell the team I’m gonna die. | 都不能告诉团队我将会死 |
[00:40] | Add all these to the inventory, boys. | 伙计们 把这些加入我们的货单 |
[00:42] | Tomorrow’s bake sale is gonna be a real treat. | 明天的买卖能大赚一笔了 |
[00:44] | Who died and made you boss? | 谁死了轮到你说了算了 |
[00:47] | Mitch Romero. | 米切·罗梅罗 |
[00:48] | Still no word from him? | 还是没有他的消息吗 |
[00:50] | That makes Romero missing, not dead. | 那只能表示罗梅罗失踪了 又不是死了 |
[00:52] | In our line of work, what’s the difference? | 干我们这一行的 有区别吗 |
[00:56] | This is my crew now. | 你们现在都是我的手下了 |
[01:10] | Fan out. Whoever’s here, put him down. | 分头去看看 不管是谁 干掉他 |
[02:07] | Romero? | 罗梅罗 |
[02:12] | The Monitor? | 监视者 |
[02:13] | Where did you see him? | 你在哪见到他的 |
[02:15] | We went in the Time Vault, | 把切斯特关进精神增强室之后 |
[02:16] | right after putting Chester in the MAC. | 我们进入了时间穹顶见到了他 |
[02:18] | The Crisis that he spoke about last year, | 他去年提到的危机 |
[02:21] | it’s the same one in the plinth’s newspaper. | 跟基座中报纸上显示的是同一个事件 |
[02:24] | And it’s not coming in 2024. | 而事件并不是在2024年发生 |
[02:27] | It’s coming December 10th… | 而是在十月十号发生 |
[02:29] | 2019. | 就在2019年 |
[02:31] | – Are you sure about this? – The jackass lied to you. | -你确定吗 -那个混蛋在骗你 |
[02:34] | Yeah, well, we thought so, too, but… | 我们开始也是这么认为的 |
[02:37] | Barry went to Earth-3, | 巴里去了地球三 |
[02:39] | and Jay Garrick helped him see that it was true. | 杰伊·加里克帮助他确认了那是真的 |
[02:43] | How did he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[02:44] | Jay projected my mind forward into the future. | 杰伊将我未来的意识投射了出来 |
[02:48] | Okay. And what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[02:52] | I saw a giant wave of anti-matter | 我看到巨量的反物质 |
[02:55] | sweeping over our Earth. | 横扫了我们的地球 |
[02:57] | Vaporized all of Central City and everybody in it. | 将中城和所有人都化为了灰烬 |
[03:00] | Including you three. | 也包括你们三人 |
[03:02] | Great. I’ll go mark my calendar. | 很好 我去日程表上标记我的死期 |
[03:04] | We still have seven weeks to make sure none of this happens. | 我们仍有七周时间来阻止这一切的发生 |
[03:07] | Guys, Barry’s right. | 大伙 巴里说的没错 |
[03:07] | We’ve changed the future before. | 我们以前也曾改变过未来 |
[03:09] | We can change it again. | 我们可以再次改变它 |
[03:10] | So what else did our Asgardian cosplayer say? | 那个阿斯加德人扮相的监视者还说什么了 |
[03:15] | That was pretty much it. | 就说了这么多 |
[03:17] | It’s Joe. | 乔来信息了 |
[03:19] | Needs me at CCPD, but that can wait. | 中城警局找我 不过那边可以缓一缓 |
[03:21] | We–we need to get on this. | 我们得着手处理这件事 |
[03:23] | Yeah, we should spend every minute we have on this. | 我们应该把所有时间投入这件事情 |
[03:25] | No, guys, look, what we should do | 不 大伙 我们应该 |
[03:27] | is take a well-deserved time-out | 暂缓一下好好想清楚 |
[03:29] | and come back tomorrow with clear heads. | 明天再继续讨论 |
[03:32] | Okay. If you think so. | 好的 听你的 |
[03:37] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:44] | I have to prepare them for what’s coming. | 我得让他们对即将到来的事情做好准备 |
[03:47] | They have to be ready to go on without me. | 他们需要在没有我的情况下也能继续前行 |
[03:51] | I guess I know who I need to start with. | 我想我知道该先从谁开始 |
[03:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:01] | Ralphy! | 拉尔夫 |
[04:02] | Ralph, oh, come here, baby. | 拉尔夫 过来 宝贝儿子 |
[04:07] | – Those stupid things. – What happened? | -愚蠢的手铐 -发生什么了 |
[04:09] | Last night, 10:00 p.M., | 昨晚十点 |
[04:10] | the Avenue M pawn shop was robbed at gunpoint. | M大街的当铺被持械抢劫了 |
[04:13] | The shop owner ID’d your mom as the perp, | 当铺老板指认你妈妈为凶手 |
[04:16] | so we had to hold her. | 我们不得不拘留她 |
[04:18] | Charges pending. | 罪名还未决定 |
[04:19] | Mrs. Dibny, this is Cecile Horton. | 德比太太 这位是塞西尔·霍尔顿 |
[04:23] | Ralph. | 回见 拉尔夫 |
[04:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:27] | Look, Cecile, yes, my mom has an eventful past, but… | 塞西尔 我妈妈过去确实犯了不少事 |
[04:32] | Okay, robbery, larceny, bribery… | 抢劫 盗窃 贿赂… |
[04:35] | 14 allegations. | 十四项指控 |
[04:37] | Not a single charge, Miss Perfect Hemline. | 没有一项被定罪了 裙摆完美的小姐 |
[04:40] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Ooh, it says here that the owner of the pawn shop | 口供上说当铺老板亲自 |
[04:44] | personally identified you as the robber. | 指认你为抢劫犯 |
[04:46] | Okay, I was in the shop, but not at 10:00. | 好吧 我去过店里 但不是在十点 |
[04:50] | I left around 5:00. | 我五点左右就走了 |
[04:52] | Okay, so the robbery was, like, five hours later, | 那么抢劫是在五小时后发生的 |
[04:55] | so, Mom, where were you around 10:00? | 妈妈 你十点左右在哪里 |
[04:57] | Is it really that important? | 这真的有这么重要吗 |
[04:59] | Wait, yesterday was the second Monday of the month, | 等等 昨天是这个月的第二个星期一 |
[05:02] | so, Mom… | 所以 妈妈 |
[05:07] | I was at the Cleaner’s Royale on Oak. | 我在橡树街那家荣耀干洗店 |
[05:10] | Okay, dry cleaners. | 好的 干洗店 |
[05:11] | It’s a little bit of a gambling front. | 其实是个赌场的门面 |
[05:14] | Wow, Mom, the last time that I was there was when… | 妈妈 我最后一次去那里还是 |
[05:18] | when you and Marv Perez were an item. | 你和马弗·佩雷斯在一起的时候 |
[05:21] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[05:23] | Well, Ralphy, I really don’t think | 小拉夫 我真的不认为 |
[05:25] | anyone there is gonna help with my alibi. | 在赌场的人会帮我找到不在场证明 |
[05:27] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有去试试才知道 |
[05:30] | Road trip. | 实地取证 |
[05:34] | Joe thinks there’s a meta-killer that might be involved, | 乔认为此案可能涉及到了超能力杀手 |
[05:35] | so if anybody asks, | 所以如果有人问起的话 |
[05:37] | you’re my meta-human consultant. | 你就说自己是我的超能力顾问 |
[05:41] | The security guard from a nearby building heard the gunshots. | 附近大楼里的保安听到了枪声 |
[05:44] | Said it sounded like a war zone. | 说这里听起来像战区 |
[05:47] | We haven’t found enough body parts | 我们还没找到足够的残肢 |
[05:49] | to determine which crew did all this. | 来证明是哪个黑帮团伙干的 |
[05:52] | He’s covered in claw marks. | 他浑身都是爪印 |
[05:53] | An animal did this. Good to go? | 是动物干的 可以走了吧 |
[05:55] | No, we’re not. This–this isn’t animal blood. | 不 这不是动物的血 |
[05:58] | There’s two more bodies, or what’s left of them, | 还有两具尸体 或者说残肢 |
[06:00] | and a lot more of whatever that is. | 还有很多那种东西 |
[06:03] | I see one arm, two arms. | 我看到了一条…两条手臂 |
[06:05] | Hm. They’re from the same person. | 它们属于同一个人 |
[06:08] | I’ll analyze this. | 我会分析一下的 |
[06:09] | Hopefully, it’ll lead us to our killer. | 希望这能帮我们找到凶手 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[06:12] | Can you analyze what’s going on with her? | 你能分析一下她是怎么了吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah, I’m trying. | 我在努力分析了 |
[06:16] | Frost! Frost, what are you doing? | 冰霜 冰霜 你在做什么 |
[06:18] | There’s no ammo in these. | 这些枪里没有子弹 |
[06:20] | I know these guns. | 我认识这些枪 |
[06:22] | They’re charged with dark matter. | 它们是靠暗物质作为弹药的 |
[06:24] | They’re all empty. | 现在它们都是空的了 |
[06:26] | Who would kill for dark matter? | 谁会为了暗物质杀人 |
[06:28] | A coward. | 一个懦夫 |
[06:44] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[06:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[06:56] | Frost, what are you doing? | 冰霜 你在做什么 |
[06:58] | You’re supposed to be following my lead, not– | 你应该听我指挥 而不是 |
[06:59] | Getting a damn murderer to confess? | 让凶手招供 |
[07:01] | There’s no evidence he’s involved. | 没有证据证明他涉及此案 |
[07:03] | Ease up. | 松开 |
[07:04] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[07:13] | Cait? | 凯特 |
[07:15] | You’re Killer Frost? | 你是冰霜杀手 |
[07:16] | Actually, she’s me, Sad Coffee Guy. | 事实上 她就是我 可怜鬼 |
[07:19] | I am so sorry. My name is Barry Allen. | 非常抱歉 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[07:21] | I’m a forensic scientist with CCPD. | 我是中城警局的一名鉴证专员 |
[07:23] | We’re investigating a series of meta-related murders, | 我们正在调查一系列涉及超能力者的谋杀 |
[07:27] | and Caitlin and Frost are my meta-human consultants. | 凯特琳和冰霜是我的超能力顾问 |
[07:30] | Dr. Ramsey Rosso. | 我是拉姆齐·罗素医生 |
[07:32] | What happened to your lab? | 你的实验室发生了什么 |
[07:35] | Um, somebody broke in while I was working late. | 我加班的时候有人闯进来了 |
[07:41] | This same substance was at our crime scene. | 犯罪现场也有这种物质 |
[07:45] | I think the meta that attacked you | 我认为袭击你的超能力者 |
[07:46] | is the person we’re looking for. | 就是我们要找的那个人 |
[07:47] | The guy we’re looking for | 我们在找的那个人 |
[07:48] | stole dark matter from a stash house. | 从一个走私仓库偷走了暗物质 |
[07:51] | I did have a small amount of dark matter here. | 我这里确实有少量暗物质 |
[07:55] | – Where’d you get it from? – From an old colleague. | -你从哪得到它的 -从以前的同事那 |
[07:56] | Ted Kord. | 泰德·科德 |
[07:57] | He was actually willing to help me with my research. | 他实实在在愿意帮助我的研究 |
[08:00] | Well, someone’s out there hunting for dark matter, | 外面有人在寻找暗物质 |
[08:03] | and he’s willing to kill to get it. | 他为了得到它 不惜杀人 |
[08:04] | So whatever it is you’re working on– | 所以不管你在研究什么 |
[08:06] | Look, Mr. Allen, my HLH research is very important. | 艾伦先生 我的噬血细胞综合征研究很重要 |
[08:09] | I lost my mother to this disease. | 我的母亲死于这种疾病 |
[08:11] | Now, you mentioned you found a similar substance, | 既然你说在这里找到了 |
[08:14] | both here and at your crime scene. | 和犯罪现场一样的物质 |
[08:15] | And, honestly, it’s unlike anything I’ve seen before. | 而且说实话 我从未见过这样的物质 |
[08:18] | Well, I am a blood specialist. | 我是一名血液病专家 |
[08:21] | Perhaps I could be of some assistance. | 也许我能帮上点忙 |
[08:24] | You are not actually gonna trust this guy, are you? | 你不会真的要相信这个人吧 |
[08:27] | – ‘Cause I don’t. – I’m sorry. | -我可不信 -抱歉 |
[08:29] | Frost… | 冰霜 |
[08:33] | People are dying out there, all right? | 有人危在旦夕了 好吗 |
[08:35] | If Dr. Rosso can help us in any way, | 如果罗素医生能给我们提供任何帮助 |
[08:37] | then, yeah, I’m open to it, and you should be, too. | 那么我愿意接受 你也应该如此 |
[08:42] | Would you help us, Dr. Rosso? | 你会帮助我们吗 罗素医生 |
[08:45] | Please, call me Ramsey. | 叫我拉姆齐就好 |
[08:50] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老大 |
[08:51] | I have got the mother of all scoops, | 我手里一个大的猛料 |
[08:53] | and thanks to your new intern, | 托福于你的新实习生 |
[08:55] | it’s gonna be a CCC Media exclusive. | 这将是中城公民媒体的独家报道 |
[08:57] | Actually, you know, I was hoping | 实际上 我是想着 |
[08:59] | that you would help me with the new filing system. | 你能帮我弄一下新的文件分类系统 |
[09:03] | Alphabetical is great. | 字母排序就好 |
[09:04] | So there was a break-in at McCulloch Tech last night. | 昨晚麦克洛奇技术公司被闯入了 |
[09:07] | Nothing was stolen, | 没有东西被偷 |
[09:08] | but you’ll never guess who the perp is. | 但你绝对想不到犯人是谁 |
[09:10] | Get this. Harrison Wells is alive. | 看 哈里森·威尔斯还活着 |
[09:16] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里弄到这个的 |
[09:17] | One of the McCulloch security guards and I go way back. | 麦克洛奇的一个安保人员和我有老交情 |
[09:21] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[09:23] | Um, I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[09:24] | I will look into this, and in the meantime, | 我来调查一下这事 与此同时 |
[09:26] | I could use some quotes on that mayor story. | 那个市长的报道需要一些引证 |
[09:28] | The city council’s wondering how long | 市政厅想要知道 |
[09:29] | this new one’s gonna last. | 这一届能持续多久 |
[09:31] | Uh…I’d rather do this. | 我更想要调查这个 |
[09:34] | Allegra, look, I understand, okay? | 阿莱格拉 我明白的 好吗 |
[09:35] | I was an ambitious cub reporter once, too. | 我以前也是个有野心的新人记者 |
[09:38] | You know, this is great work, | 这件事你办的很棒 |
[09:40] | but I will take it from here, okay? | 但是从现在开始我接手了 好吗 |
[09:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Ralphy boy! | 拉尔夫小子 |
[09:52] | Long time no see. | 好久不见了 |
[09:54] | – Looking trim. – Thanks, Tony. | -看起来挺精神 -谢了 托尼 |
[09:56] | – Deb. – Howdy, Tone-Loc. | -黛比 -你好 托尼克 |
[09:58] | I need a favor, Tony | 我需要帮个忙 托尼 |
[09:59] | Yeah, hi, the Avenue M pawn shop | 是是 M大街的当铺 |
[10:01] | was robbed last night, | 昨晚被打劫了 |
[10:03] | and the police think that Debbie was responsible. | 警察认为是黛比干的 |
[10:06] | We just need the footage from your security camera | 我们需要你安保摄像头的录像 |
[10:07] | so we can prove that Mom was here last night. | 这样我们就可以证明妈妈昨晚在这里 |
[10:09] | Last night? Yeah, Deb was here. | 昨晚 对 黛比在这里 |
[10:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:12] | But I don’t work with the cops. | 但是我不和警察合作 |
[10:14] | House policy. | 家规如此 |
[10:15] | Besides, you know I don’t have cameras in here, Deb. | 再说 你知道我这里没摄像头的 黛比 |
[10:20] | – Potted plant. – Ugly lamp on the bar. | -那盆栽 -酒吧那个丑台灯 |
[10:22] | Smoke detectors one, two, three. | 烟雾警报器 一 二 三 |
[10:25] | I like you, Ralphy. Guess what? | 我喜欢你 拉尔夫 你猜怎的 |
[10:28] | – You can have the footage. – Oh, great. | -可以把录像给你 -太好了 |
[10:30] | – For 5,000 bucks. – I’m sorry, what? | -要5000美元 -抱歉 什么 |
[10:35] | Come back and see me when you got the green. | 等你有了票子之后再来找我 |
[10:38] | Good to see you, Ralphy boy. | 很高兴见到你 拉尔夫小子 |
[10:41] | That was a bust. | 这条道不通了 |
[10:43] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | Wait, wait, wait, hang on, hang on, hang on, Mom. | 等等 等下 妈妈 |
[10:48] | We might not got the green. We can earn it. | 我们或许没有钱 但是我们可以赚来 |
[10:51] | – Right. – Uh, excuse me, down here. | -对 -抱歉 往下边看 |
[10:54] | How exactly are we going to earn it? | 我们要怎么赚来 |
[10:55] | Watch me, sweetie. | 看我的 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | So can I talk to Cait? | 那么 我能和凯特说话吗 |
[11:01] | Can she hear me right now? | 她现在能听到我吗 |
[11:02] | One, it’s Frost. I’m rebranding. | 首先 是冰霜 我重新给自己定位了 |
[11:05] | And two, sure. She can if she wants to. | 然后 当然 她想的话就能听到你 |
[11:09] | Caitlin, I want to explain myself. | 凯特琳 我想解释一下 |
[11:12] | About purchasing dark matter from Kord Industries. | 关于从科德工业买下暗物质一事 |
[11:14] | I hope you understand if there’s any chance | 我希望你能理解 如果有哪怕一点机会 |
[11:16] | of saving more lives… | 可以拯救更多的生命 |
[11:17] | You’re gonna take it. Right. | 你就会把握 |
[11:19] | I didn’t want to go behind your back, | 我本不想背着你干这种事 |
[11:21] | but you refused to help me. | 但你拒绝帮助我 |
[11:22] | Not listening anymore. | 已经不在听了 |
[11:23] | And you never told me that you were a meta. | 而且你从没告诉我你是个超能力者 |
[11:25] | I thought we were closer than that, Cait. | 我还以为我们挺亲近的 凯特 |
[11:27] | Huh. Guess you two aren’t as good of friends as you thought. | 看来你俩的交情没有你认为的那么深 |
[11:31] | Hey, guys, CCPD got back a DNA match on our meta. | 各位 中城警局找到了DNA对应的超能力者 |
[11:35] | Mitch Romero. | 米切·罗梅罗 |
[11:36] | – Do you recognize the name? – No. | -你知道这名字吗 -不 |
[11:38] | Mitch Romero is the head | 米切·罗梅罗是中城 |
[11:39] | of Central City’s biggest gun-running operation. | 最大枪械交易组织的头目 |
[11:42] | What? I have friends in low places. | 怎么了 我下面也有朋友的 |
[11:44] | Romero must’ve been looking for dark matter last night | 罗梅罗昨晚一定是在寻找暗物质 |
[11:46] | when he went to the only place he knew he’d find it. | 他去了他知道绝对能找到的地方 |
[11:48] | His own stash. | 他的库存 |
[11:49] | Why rob yourself and then kill all your employees? | 为什么要打劫自己还杀了所有员工 |
[11:54] | Someone just broke into Mercury Labs. | 有人刚闯入了水星实验室 |
[11:57] | A facility like that would have | 那样的设施里会有 |
[11:58] | undisclosed amounts of dark matter. | 不知多少的暗物质 |
[12:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:46] | What did you do? Frost! | 你做了什么 冰霜 |
[12:49] | You just killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[12:50] | We’re supposed to cuff metas, | 我们应该把超能力者拷起来 |
[12:51] | not throw them out windows. | 而不是把他们扔出窗外 |
[12:53] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:54] | Romero is fine. He just got up and walked away. | 罗梅罗没事 你看他都站起来跑掉了 |
[12:57] | You had no idea that would happen | 你把他甩出窗外的时候 |
[12:58] | when you shot him out the window. | 可没有考虑过他的死活 |
[12:59] | You let your anger get the better of you. | 你被自己的愤怒支配了 |
[13:01] | I thought you had a handle on that. | 我以为你能控制好 |
[13:03] | Frost! That cannot happen again. | 冰霜 下不为例 |
[13:05] | What, now you’re telling me how to feel? | 怎么 你还有资格让我控制情绪 |
[13:07] | Look, I have seven weeks to teach you | 我只有七个星期的时间指导你 |
[13:09] | how to handle this kind of situation. | 如何处理这样的情况 |
[13:11] | You have to start listening. | 你必须好好听我指挥 |
[13:12] | You have to stop being such a crappy teacher. | 那你别做这么烂的老师 |
[13:20] | Make sure she loses. | 一定不能让她赢 |
[13:21] | Tony’s security footage | 托尼的安保录像 |
[13:22] | is on a USB drive in his office. | 在他办公室的U盘里 |
[13:23] | Buy me as much time as you can. | 尽可能帮我拖住他 |
[13:25] | Okay, it’s fine. We got it. Go. | 好 没问题 交给我们 你快去 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:32] | He’s nervous. | 他很紧张 |
[13:34] | Go. Do it. | 上 押注 |
[13:38] | Pair of tens. | 对十 |
[13:42] | Can’t bluff a bluffer. | 班门弄斧 |
[13:50] | Boom. | 顺子 |
[13:54] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:55] | Debbie’s hot tonight. | 黛比今晚手气旺 |
[14:05] | Uh, Debbie. Oh, Deb. | 黛比 我的天 黛比 |
[14:11] | All in. | 全押上 |
[14:20] | Read ’em and weep. | 等着哭吧 |
[14:24] | Ooh, tough break, Deb. | 这把输的很惨 黛比 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry, Mom. We tried. | 抱歉老妈 我们尽力了 |
[14:29] | Let’s get you home. Good to see you, Tony. | 咱们回家吧 很高兴见到你 托尼 |
[14:31] | Keep up the not-so-legal work. | 继续努力你的违法事业 |
[14:39] | Where’s Killer Caitlin? | 杀手凯特琳去哪了 |
[14:42] | Out assaulting another suspect without cause? | 又在外面毫无根据地骚扰其他嫌犯吗 |
[14:43] | She’s taking a breather. | 她在休息 |
[14:45] | Did you find anything helpful from the sample? | 样本里有没有发现些什么 |
[14:47] | More than I ever imagined. | 简直超乎我的想象 |
[14:49] | Take a look at the pattern of these gene transcriptions. | 你看这些基因的转录模式 |
[14:51] | Romero’s dark matter-infused cells | 罗梅罗受暗物质感染的细胞 |
[14:53] | are destroying his normal cells. | 正在摧毁他正常的细胞 |
[14:55] | He’s more monster now than man. | 他现在更接近于怪物 |
[14:57] | The more dark matter he absorbs, | 吸收的暗物质越多 |
[14:58] | the stronger he gets. | 他就会变得越强壮 |
[14:59] | According to this, | 照这么看 |
[15:00] | Romero’s been dead for over 24 hours. | 罗梅罗24小时前就已经死了 |
[15:05] | That’s why he can’t die. | 所以才杀不死他 |
[15:07] | He already has. | 他已经死了 |
[15:09] | Um, thank you for your help, Dr. Rosso. | 感谢你的帮助 罗素医生 |
[15:11] | – Barry. – Yeah? | -巴里 -怎么了 |
[15:14] | If I could observe Romero’s genes | 如果能让我观察 |
[15:17] | interacting with dark matter, | 罗梅罗的基因与暗物质结合的过程 |
[15:18] | I might be able to find a way to counteract his condition. | 我也许能找到逆转的方法 |
[15:21] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这恐怕不太好 |
[15:22] | Working with dark matter can be really dangerous. | 研究暗物质非常危险 |
[15:24] | Mr. Allen, I’m the top hematologic oncologist | 艾伦先生 我可是整个西半球 |
[15:26] | in the western hemisphere. | 最顶尖的血液肿瘤学家 |
[15:28] | There’s a creature out there | 外面这个生物 |
[15:29] | with a metastasized blood chemistry | 携带着具有扩散性的血液化学成分 |
[15:30] | with the strength of ten men, | 拥有着比拟十个人的力量 |
[15:31] | and he’s getting stronger by the minute. | 他每分钟都在变强 |
[15:34] | Please, let me help. | 请你让我协助你们 |
[15:39] | The satellite’s facial recognition spotted | 卫星面部识别系统不到一小时前 |
[15:41] | our new Wells less than an hour ago. | 发现了咱们的新威尔斯 |
[15:44] | According to Miranda, it’s somewhere in this area. | 根据米兰达的消息 就在这附近 |
[16:02] | Harrison Wells, welcome to Earth-1. | 哈里森·威尔斯 欢迎来到一号地球 |
[16:05] | My name is Cisco Ramon. | 我叫西斯科·拉蒙 |
[16:09] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么要跟踪我 |
[16:10] | Oh, great. Another angry one. | 真棒 又是个易怒的 |
[16:12] | To get your hands on this priceless beauty? | 你的目标是这块无价之宝吗 |
[16:14] | Is that why? Go ahead. | 是这样吗 动手啊 |
[16:15] | It gives nightmare hallucinations | 它能让所有的受害者 |
[16:16] | to all of its victims. | 陷入噩梦的幻觉 |
[16:17] | Would you like that? | 要不要试试 |
[16:19] | – Would you like that? – No! | -要不要试试 -不要 |
[16:30] | So… | 看来 |
[16:31] | – It’s you. – What? | -是你 -什么 |
[16:34] | – What’s your name? – Iris West-Allen. | -你叫什么名字 -爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[16:38] | Well, Iris– | 爱瑞丝 |
[16:42] | And don’t you forget it. | 再惹老娘试试 |
[16:44] | I had that. | 我自己能解决 |
[16:48] | And there you are. | 就是这里 |
[16:50] | Wait. Oh, no, no, no. | 等一下 不对 不 不 |
[16:51] | Debbie, um… | 黛比 |
[16:53] | that has you leaving at 9:30. | 录像显示你九点半就离开了 |
[16:54] | We need to know where you were at 10:00, | 我们需要知道你十点钟的时候在哪里 |
[16:56] | the exact time of the robbery. | 在抢劫发生的准确时间 |
[16:58] | Went out for air. Oh, well. We tried. | 我当时出去透气了 没办法 咱们尽力了 |
[17:00] | Hang on, there’s another camera angle outside. | 等下 室外还有另一个相机角度 |
[17:02] | Ralphy, don’t… | 小拉夫 别… |
[17:05] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[17:07] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:09] | With Marv Perez. | 和马弗·佩雷斯一起 |
[17:13] | Marv’s alive? | 马弗还活着 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:17] | You said he died in a car accident months ago. | 你说他几个月前死于一场车祸 |
[17:20] | You were with… | 当铺被抢时… |
[17:22] | Marv when the pawn shop was robbed. | 你和马弗一起 |
[17:24] | Ralphy, let me explain. | 小拉夫 听我解释 |
[17:26] | If Marv is alive, what about your other boyfriends? | 如果马弗活着 你的其他男朋友呢 |
[17:29] | How many of them are alive? | 他们当中还有多少活着 |
[17:33] | Okay. All of them. | 好吧 所有 |
[17:35] | Ralph, hey, you know what? It’s okay. | 拉夫 你知道吗 没事的 |
[17:39] | This is– this is a good thing | 这是个好事情 |
[17:40] | because Marv is Debbie’s alibi, | 因为马弗是黛比的不在场证明 |
[17:43] | so your mom isn’t gonna go to jail. | 所以你妈不会进监狱了 |
[17:45] | Yeah, let’s focus on that. | 是的 让我们关注在这点上 |
[17:47] | Marv, Doug, Craig, Nick? These guys, they… | 马弗 道格 克雷格 尼克 这些人 他们 |
[17:52] | They were like family to me. | 他们对我来说像家人一样 |
[17:54] | How could you lie about that? | 你怎么能对我撒谎呢 |
[17:55] | I don’t know why you’re so upset, sweetie. | 我不知道你为什么不开心 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | You always moved on so quickly. | 你总是很快就能忘掉他们 |
[18:00] | I was being strong for you. | 我这么坚强是为了你 |
[18:03] | That doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt like hell every damn time. | 但不意味着每次都不会伤心 |
[18:07] | – What really happened? – What always happens. | -到底发生什么了 -就是很常见的 |
[18:09] | You know, we were happy, | 你知道 我们很开心 |
[18:11] | but I knew it wouldn’t last, so I ended it. | 但我知道不会长久 所以我就切断了 |
[18:14] | What else did you lie about? | 你还撒了哪些谎 |
[18:17] | – Did Dad really leave us? – Yes. | -爸爸真的离开我们了吗 -是的 |
[18:20] | That one is true. | 那个是真的 |
[18:22] | Ralphy, I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 小拉夫 我不是故意要伤害你的 |
[18:27] | My name is Ralph. | 我叫拉夫 |
[18:30] | You need to leave. | 你走吧 |
[18:32] | Get out. | 出去 |
[18:34] | Now. | 立刻 |
[18:43] | I can’t believe you and Cait get to work here. | 我不敢相信你和凯特能在这工作 |
[18:48] | How will all this help? | 这些东西怎么会帮上忙 |
[18:53] | Dark matter is a miraculous thing. | 暗物质是神奇的东西 |
[18:56] | With gene splicing, I can use your dark matter samples | 通过基因拼接 我能用你的暗物质样本 |
[18:59] | to negatively charge Romero’s blood. | 给罗梅罗的血液充负电荷 |
[19:01] | That should weaken him enough for you to make an arrest. | 这样应该能弱化他 让你执行逮捕 |
[19:05] | But, um… | 但是… |
[19:07] | I, uh… | 我… |
[19:09] | I will need a second centrifuge. | 我还需要一台离心机 |
[19:12] | Oh. Uh, there’s another one downstairs. | 楼下还有一个 |
[19:15] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[19:27] | I had a feeling about you. | 我对你有种预感 |
[19:32] | I hoped I was wrong. | 我希望我是错的 |
[19:35] | But I know a desperate man when I see one. | 但我一眼就能认出绝望的人 |
[19:40] | Put them back. | 把它们放回去 |
[19:42] | – No. – I can make you. | -不 -我可以逼你 |
[19:45] | Go on, then. | 那就继续吧 |
[19:46] | Like you said, I’m a desperate man. | 正如你所说 我是一个绝望的人 |
[19:48] | I have nothing to lose. | 我没什么可以失去的了 |
[19:50] | I thought you wanted to save lives. | 我以为你想拯救生命 |
[19:52] | HLH isn’t just my mother’s disease. | HLH不仅是我妈得的病 |
[19:57] | First it killed her, and now it’s killing me. | 它先杀死了她 现在正在杀死我 |
[20:02] | I still can’t let you take those. | 我还是不能让你拿走那些 |
[20:06] | Look at what it did to Mitch Romero. | 看看它那对米切·罗梅罗造成了什么 |
[20:08] | I am marking a calendar every day until I die, | 我每天在日历上做标记 直到死亡 |
[20:12] | waiting to fall off a cliff, | 等着跌落悬崖 |
[20:13] | powerless to grab onto anything or anyone. | 没有能力抓住任何东西或任何人 |
[20:19] | I watched my mother dive off that same cliff… | 我看着我妈从同样的悬崖上跳下去 |
[20:25] | with a smile on her face. | 脸上还带着微笑 |
[20:29] | She didn’t even fight. | 她甚至没有反抗 |
[20:31] | I know what it’s like to lose your mother. | 我知道失去母亲是什么感觉 |
[20:36] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[20:37] | This isn’t anger. | 这不是愤怒 |
[20:39] | This is the pain beneath my anger. | 这是我愤怒之下的痛苦 |
[20:45] | It takes courage to fight death. | 与死亡斗争需要勇气 |
[20:48] | Maybe it takes more to accept it. | 或许接受死亡需要的更多 |
[20:53] | My mum had that same look on her face | 我妈脸上也有过这种表情 |
[20:56] | when she was first diagnosed. | 就在她被确诊的那一天 |
[20:59] | You’re a dead man, too. Aren’t you, Barry? | 你也是将死之人 对吗 巴里 |
[21:02] | So why don’t you fight for yourself? | 你为什么不为自己做斗争呢 |
[21:05] | I’m marking my calendar with the days I have left to live. | 我在日历上标记我所剩日子 |
[21:10] | And I’m gonna spend them saving as many people as I can. | 我会在余下的日子尽可能多拯救生命 |
[21:13] | You’re not a coward. | 你不是懦弱 |
[21:16] | You’re just naive. | 你只是太天真 |
[21:23] | Mitch Romero’s still out there. | 米切·罗梅罗还逍遥法外 |
[21:27] | You said you wanted to save lives. | 你说你想要拯救生命 |
[21:30] | Prove it. Help me stop him. | 证明一下 帮我阻止他 |
[21:33] | Or get out of my lab. | 或者离开我的实验室 |
[22:00] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始吧 |
[22:05] | You know, I don’t understand you, Barry. | 我不理解你 巴里 |
[22:08] | You march towards death without fear, | 你无畏地走向死亡 |
[22:10] | just like Mum. | 就像妈妈一样 |
[22:12] | Where is it you get your strength? | 这种力量你是从哪里得到的 |
[22:15] | Probably the same place she did. | 大概是跟她获得的地方一样 |
[22:19] | People I love. | 从我爱的人身上 |
[22:20] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[22:24] | Well, it must’ve been incredibly hard to tell them. | 一定很难开口告诉他们吧 |
[22:36] | You’re a dead man, too. | 你也是将死之人 |
[22:38] | Aren’t you, Barry? | 对吗 巴里 |
[22:41] | Well, it must’ve been incredibly hard to tell them. | 一定很难开口告诉他们吧 |
[22:46] | This isn’t anger. | 这不是愤怒 |
[22:48] | This is the pain beneath my anger. | 这是我愤怒之下的痛苦 |
[23:08] | According to his techno fanny pack, | 根据他这个滑稽的小腰包上写的 |
[23:11] | this belongs to Dr. Harrison Nash Wells. | 这个归哈里森·纳什·威尔斯博士所有 |
[23:23] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[23:24] | – We’re not gonna hurt you. – No. | -我们不会伤害你的 -不会的 |
[23:25] | Let’s just try this again. | 我们重新开始 |
[23:27] | All right, I’m Iris West-Allen. | 我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦 |
[23:29] | This is Cisco Ramon. – Iris. Cisco. | -他是西斯科·拉蒙 -爱瑞丝和西斯科 |
[23:31] | And we are friends of the Council of Wells. | 我们是威尔斯委员会的朋友 |
[23:36] | Those idiots. Okay, now. | 那些蠢货啊 好吧 |
[23:39] | Okay, listen, I tased you once before, | 听着 我电击过你一次 |
[23:42] | and I’m happy to do it again, so just… | 也不介意再来一次 所以… |
[23:43] | I let you do that. Now hold still. | 我让你电的 别乱动 |
[23:47] | What are you doing on our Earth? | 你来我们地球做什么 |
[23:48] | What am I doing? I’m searching for an artifact | 我来做什么 我来找一件合成品 |
[23:49] | that just happens to contain the same particles… | 它所含有的粒子恰好… |
[23:55] | I’m currently reading off you. | 与你身上散发的相同 |
[23:59] | – What? – Although… | -什么 -然而… |
[24:02] | What–what part– particles of what? | 什么粒子 什么的粒子 |
[24:05] | Eternium. | 恒金 |
[24:07] | Eternium? | 恒金 |
[24:08] | Eternium is a Multiversal element, all right? | 恒金是一种多元宇宙元素 |
[24:10] | Although the readings were stronger in the alley. | 不过小巷里的读数要高一些 |
[24:15] | Listen, Indiana, | 听着 印第安纳 |
[24:16] | I don’t know how they do things on your Earth, | 我不知道你那个世界怎么办事 |
[24:18] | but this ain’t “Temple of Doom.” | 但这不是《魔宫传奇》 |
[24:20] | And what is Eternium supposed to be, anyway? | 然后恒金到底是个什么 |
[24:23] | Some kind of stolen mystical element from the tiki gods | 某种从提基之神偷来的神秘元素 |
[24:28] | that you suddenly have to return? | 突然之间需要你来送还吗 |
[24:30] | Look, there’s no such thing as mystical mumbo jumbo or gods. | 这世上没有什么神秘的胡扯或者神灵 |
[24:36] | What there are are meta-humans, aliens, | 有的是超能力者 外星人 |
[24:38] | and false gods worshiped by simple-minded people | 和被头脑单一的人崇拜的假神 |
[24:41] | that find comfort in myths. | 那些人只能在神话中寻求安慰 |
[24:43] | I dispel those myths. | 我打破那些神话 |
[24:45] | You people are no help. | 而你们一点用也没有 |
[24:47] | Newsflash, Nash. | 最新报道 纳什 |
[24:50] | We’ve actually done this dance before. | 这类对话我们之前进行过 |
[24:52] | – Is that right? – That’s right. | -是吗 -是的 |
[24:54] | It usually starts off rocky, especially between you and me, | 通常开始得并不顺利 尤其是你我之间 |
[24:57] | but eventually, we bond, | 但最终 我们还是走到了一起 |
[24:59] | and you learn to embrace that sensitive side. | 而你学会了拥抱自己感性的一面 |
[25:01] | So why don’t you just drop the act, | 所以为什么你干脆就别装模作样了 |
[25:03] | and show me that warm, | 向我展示出我所了解的 |
[25:05] | compassionate, smart guy that I know you to be. | 你热情 有同情心 聪明的一面 |
[25:09] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[25:11] | Do I look like I want to hold hands? | 我看起来像是想紧握你双手的样子吗 |
[25:15] | Interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[25:18] | If you want your toys back, you might just have to. | 要想拿回你的东西 大概不得不握住了 |
[25:38] | I have to admit. That was pretty cool. | 不得不承认 这招挺酷的 |
[25:46] | Does she know about the Multiverse? | 她知道多元宇宙的事吗 |
[25:48] | She kind of does now. | 她现在恐怕是知道点了 |
[25:50] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理吧 |
[25:52] | I got the quotes for the mayor story, | 我收集了市长故事需要的引述 |
[25:54] | and I finished your filing. | 还完成了你的归档工作 |
[25:55] | – Everything’s alphabetical. – Great. | -都按照首字母顺序排列整齐了 -很好 |
[25:58] | Also, I quit. | 还有就是 我不干了 |
[26:01] | Allegra, wait. | 阿莱格拉 等下 |
[26:02] | You know why I was even out here? | 你知道为什么我为什么要出来吗 |
[26:04] | Enjoying the sun. | 享受阳光 |
[26:06] | You don’t get much of that in Iron Heights. | 在铁山监狱是晒不到什么太阳的 |
[26:08] | I spent five years locked up there, | 我在那里被关了五年 |
[26:10] | and it taught me how to tell the difference | 我学会了如何分辨 |
[26:11] | between a snitch and a liar. | 告密者和撒谎精 |
[26:13] | You’re not a snitch. | 你不是告密者 |
[26:15] | Allegra, it’s not what you think, okay? | 阿莱格拉 不是你想的那样 好吗 |
[26:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[26:18] | I’ve wasted enough time behind bars. | 我在监狱里已经浪费够多时间了 |
[26:19] | I’m not wasting any more working for a liar. | 不会再浪费时间替一个撒谎精工作了 |
[26:22] | So be honest with me, or I’m out of here. | 所以跟我说实话 不然我立马就走 |
[26:26] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[26:29] | I was lying to you, but I can’t tell you the truth | 我对你撒谎了 但我没法告诉你 |
[26:32] | about Harrison Wells, not yet. | 关于哈里森·威尔斯的真相 现在不行 |
[26:36] | I do believe in you, Allegra. | 我是相信你的 阿莱格拉 |
[26:37] | I think you have great instincts, | 我认为你的直觉很准 |
[26:38] | and I think you’re gonna make a great reporter. | 我也认为你会成为一名优秀的记者 |
[26:41] | That’s why I took a chance on you. | 这也是为什么我给了你一个机会 |
[26:43] | Now I’m asking you to take a chance on me, okay? | 现在我要请你给我个机会 行吗 |
[26:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:47] | When the time is right, I will tell you everything. | 等时机合适的时候 我会全盘托出 |
[26:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:53] | We’re journalists. | 我们是记者 |
[26:54] | It’s our job to tell people the truth, | 我们的工作就是告诉人们真相 |
[26:56] | not control it, | 而不是控制真相 |
[26:58] | even if it’s tough to say, | 即便真相难以启齿 |
[26:59] | or hard as hell to hear. | 或难以让人接受 |
[27:02] | Just saying, boss. | 这是心里话 老板 |
[27:08] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[27:27] | Come to lecture me some more? | 你是来对我继续对我说教的吗 |
[27:29] | Look, I know you think that you fight better | 听着 我知道你觉得自己愤怒的时候 |
[27:31] | when you’re angry, | 打架更厉害 |
[27:33] | so why don’t you try and hit a real target? | 所以 何不试试打一个真正的目标 |
[27:50] | Stop trying to hit me, and hit me. | 别虚张声势 要真的打到我 |
[27:52] | Or why don’t you just admit the truth | 你为什么就不愿承认事实 |
[27:53] | about what’s hurting you? | 是什么伤害了你 |
[27:59] | I don’t want to die when I’ve just started living. | 我不想刚开始生活就死去 |
[28:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:02] | I finally have the chance to live a life, | 我终于有机会过正常的生活 |
[28:05] | and now this stupid Crisis is gonna take it all away? | 现在这个愚蠢的危机却要夺走一切 |
[28:08] | I know it’s not fair. | 我知道这不公平 |
[28:10] | Do you know that Baskin-Robbins has 31 different flavors? | 你知道芭斯罗缤冰淇淋有31种不同的口味吗 |
[28:14] | I might die before I get to figure out | 我可能还没搞清楚最喜欢哪种口味 |
[28:16] | which one is my favorite. | 就已经死了 |
[28:17] | Or what my favorite song is, | 死前连自己最喜欢哪首歌都不知道 |
[28:19] | or have my first birthday party. | 也来不及开一次生日派对 |
[28:22] | 30 years of existing, and I have never had one. | 我在这世上存在了30年却从没开过生日派对 |
[28:25] | That really sucks. | 这真的很糟心 |
[28:28] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[28:30] | There’s always gonna be a crisis, | 危机总会有 |
[28:32] | or some meta-human that’s threatening | 也许会有某个超能力者威胁要 |
[28:34] | to take away the life that you love. | 杀死你爱的人 |
[28:37] | Truth is, we’re all living on borrowed time. | 事实是 我们都生活在借来的时间里 |
[28:41] | So, what, everybody feels this crappy all the time? | 那又怎样 大家都总是感觉这么糟糕吗 |
[28:46] | That actually does kind of make me feel better. | 这确实能让我感觉好点 |
[28:49] | It’s why you can’t let the threat of losing tomorrow | 所以你不能因为可能会失去明天 |
[28:51] | keep you from making the most of today. | 就放弃活在当下 |
[28:56] | I want to spend the rest of today | 我想用今天剩余的时间来 |
[28:58] | making sure that Mitch Romero doesn’t hurt anyone else. | 确保米切·罗梅罗不再伤害任何人 |
[29:27] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[30:21] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:26] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[31:33] | Romero! | 罗梅罗 |
[31:36] | Ramsey, don’t move. | 拉姆齐 别动 |
[31:38] | You want this? | 你要这个吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah, come and get it. Come on. | 好 过来拿吧 过来 |
[31:50] | Come on. Come and get it. | 来 过来拿 |
[31:52] | Come on! | 快来 |
[31:56] | Frost, Romero’s heading to the pipeline. | 冰霜 罗梅罗往管道监狱去了 |
[32:00] | Hey, there. Come on. | 在这呢 快来 |
[32:01] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[32:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:09] | Oh, I miss all the fun. | 好玩的都结束了 |
[32:11] | Next time we have to lock up an undead meta, | 下次需要监禁不死超能力者的时候 |
[32:13] | he’s all yours. | 都交给你来办 |
[32:16] | Uh, Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:43] | Guess those meta-cuffs would’ve been a waste of time. | 看来那些超能力者手铐是白费功夫了 |
[32:56] | Dark matter fuels his rage. | 暗物质会助长他的怒火 |
[33:01] | All right, get back. | 好 退后 |
[33:01] | I’m gonna throw a lightning bolt at him. | 我要向他发射闪电了 |
[33:02] | No, no, no, I have a better idea. | 不不不 我有个更好的主意 |
[33:04] | Get me all the dark matter in Star Labs. Now. | 给我尖端科研实验室里所有的暗物质 马上 |
[33:07] | That’s gonna make him stronger. | 那会让他变得更强大 |
[33:08] | No, it’s gonna make him angry, | 不 会让他变得更愤怒 |
[33:09] | and I’m pretty sure if we give it to him, | 而且我很肯定 如果我们把暗物质都给他 |
[33:10] | he’ll overdose. | 他就会摄入过量 |
[33:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:16] | Rage on this, Romero. | 让怒火燃烧吧 罗梅罗 |
[33:41] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:42] | Anger really does cloud judgment. | 愤怒确实会影响判断 |
[33:52] | No breaks, just bruising. | 没有骨折 只有瘀伤 |
[33:54] | You got lucky. | 你运气不错 |
[33:56] | I must be off. | 我必须得走了 |
[34:03] | Ramsey, hey, um… | 拉姆齐 |
[34:06] | I know we didn’t see eye to eye today, | 我知道今天我们有些分歧 |
[34:08] | but thanks for your help. | 但还是感谢你帮忙 |
[34:12] | If you ever want to talk… | 如果你想谈谈… |
[34:14] | Thanks, but I’m fine. | 谢了 我没事 |
[34:17] | See you in the next life, Barry. | 来生再见 巴里 |
[34:24] | 拉尔夫·德比 私家侦探社 | |
[34:28] | Thanks for coming, Mom. | 谢谢你过来 妈妈 |
[34:29] | You kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[34:31] | I’m just so grateful you would see me. | 我只是很感激你愿意见我 |
[34:33] | Can I go first? | 能先听我说吗 |
[34:35] | When your father left, | 你父亲走后 |
[34:37] | you came into my room every morning for a week | 你整整一周每天早上都来我房间 |
[34:41] | with your hands on your hips, and you said, “Where’s Dad?” | 手叉着腰问”爸爸去哪了” |
[34:46] | And I did not know how to tell you he wasn’t coming back. | 我也不知道怎么告诉你他不会回来了 |
[34:50] | I was so worried | 我很担心 |
[34:52] | that you would think it was my fault, or worse, yours. | 你会认为那是我的错或者怪到你身上 |
[34:56] | And then when I did tell you the truth, | 之后我告诉了你真相 |
[34:58] | you were so mad. | 你很生气 |
[35:01] | And so hurt. | 很受伤 |
[35:04] | You could not believe that he left | 你不相信他就这么离开了 |
[35:06] | without even saying good-bye. | 连句再见都没有说 |
[35:11] | So a couple years later when my boyfriend Doug and I broke up, | 所以几年后当我的男朋友道格和我分手 |
[35:15] | and he left… | 然后他离开 |
[35:17] | there was no way I was gonna put you through that pain again. | 我不可能再让你重新经受那份痛苦 |
[35:22] | You two had become so close, and… | 你们关系那么好 |
[35:25] | You lied to protect me. | 你为了保护我而撒了谎 |
[35:27] | But, Mom… | 但是 妈 |
[35:29] | why did you break up with all the others? | 你为什么和其他的都分手了 |
[35:33] | They always wanted more than I could give. | 他们一直想要超出我能力范围的东西 |
[35:37] | You get scared. | 你害怕了 |
[35:38] | I know because I’m the same way… | 我知道因为我也是这么想的 |
[35:41] | which is why I made you something. | 也正因如此我给你做了点东西 |
[35:46] | An addendum for “The Book of Ralph.” | 一份”拉尔夫之书”的补册 |
[35:58] | “22 steps | “向你” |
[36:01] | to being open to the love of your life.” | “命中之人敞开心扉的22步” |
[36:05] | I’m open to love. I’m just picky. | 我对爱敞开心扉 只是有点挑剔 |
[36:09] | Mom, give me a break. | 妈 别骗我了 |
[36:12] | Neither one of us have been open to love since Dad left. | 我们俩自从爸走后谁也没对爱敞开心扉 |
[36:15] | And, Mom, by keeping that pain away… | 妈 在逃避疼痛的同时 |
[36:20] | we’re also closing ourselves off | 我们也拒绝了 |
[36:23] | from the joy that love can bring. | 爱所能带来了快乐 |
[36:27] | I don’t think I’m cut out for joy. | 我不认为我适合快乐 |
[36:33] | But I want that joy for you, Ralph. | 但是我想让你有那份快乐 拉尔夫 |
[36:37] | Love, happiness, the whole kit and caboodle. | 爱 快乐 所有的一切 |
[36:40] | I want you to go find that. | 我想让你去追寻它 |
[36:44] | And don’t worry about me. | 不要担心我 |
[36:48] | Okay, Ralph? | 好吗 拉尔夫 |
[36:50] | Come on, Mom. | 妈 拜托 |
[36:55] | I’ll always be your Ralphy. | 我一直会是你的拉尔夫 |
[37:15] | I now have a new theory. | 我现在有了新的理论 |
[37:16] | I believe I have found an effective cure for HLH. | 我相信我找到了有效治愈噬血细胞综合征的方法 |
[37:20] | One that would eliminate my need for dark matter entirely. | 此法将能剔除我对暗物质的需求 |
[37:39] | Analysis of Subject 1-A, Mitch Romero’s blood, | 对样本1-A米切·罗密欧的血液的分析 |
[37:42] | reveals that dark matter infused with healthy blood cells | 揭示了暗物质注入健康的血细胞 |
[37:46] | to create an even stronger biological substance. | 会创造出更强大的生物物质 |
[37:49] | This substance appears to heal any and all weaknesses | 这种物质会治愈人体中的任何 |
[37:53] | in the human body… | 以及所有的弱点 |
[37:55] | including cells affected by HLH. | 包括被噬血细胞综合征影响的细胞 |
[38:00] | I will now commence human trials. | 我现在要开始人体试验 |
[38:37] | I need more. | 我需要更多 |
[38:54] | What in tarnation? | 什么鬼啊 |
[38:57] | Hey, sweetie, we having a little get-together? | 嗨 亲爱的 我们有个小聚会吗 |
[39:00] | So Frost has never had a birthday party, | 所以冰霜从没有过生日派对 |
[39:03] | so I offered to throw her one. | 所以我提议给她办一个 |
[39:05] | She picked the guest list. | 她选了客人名单 |
[39:08] | It’s my party, and I’ll rage if I want to! | 这是我的派对 如果我想生气就生气 |
[39:33] | Hey. | 你好 |
[39:34] | You’re missing out on all the fun. | 你错过了所有的欢乐 |
[39:36] | Thanks for the party. | 谢谢你办的派对 |
[39:38] | I’m thinking next year, | 我在想明年 |
[39:40] | we go whitewater rafting. | 我们去激流勇进 |
[39:43] | You should definitely do that. | 你确实应该去 |
[39:47] | You’re not gonna be at my birthday party next year, are you? | 你明年不会再出现在我的生日派对了对吗 |
[39:51] | Whenever you talk about life after Crisis, | 任何时候你在危机之后谈论生活 |
[39:53] | you never talk about yourself. | 你从不说你自己的 |
[39:57] | You’re gonna do more than just vanish in Crisis, aren’t you? | 你要做的不仅仅是消失在危机中 对吗 |
[40:06] | I don’t know how to tell them. | 我不知道怎么告诉他们 |
[40:10] | Try with me by your side. | 试着和我一起 |
[40:14] | Barry, keeping this secret all day hasn’t felt right. | 巴里 总是守着这个秘密感觉很不对 |
[40:22] | Let’s tell them together. | 我们一起去告诉他们 |
[40:32] | Barry and I didn’t share everything that we learned | 巴里和我没有告诉你们 |
[40:35] | about Crisis, and… | 危机的所有 |
[40:39] | you guys deserve to know the truth. | 你们应该知道真相 |
[40:43] | The Monitor didn’t just warn us that Crisis was coming early. | 监视者不仅警告我们危机会提前到来 |
[40:48] | There was something else that he said had to happen. | 还有另一些事会发生 |
[40:52] | When I projected my mind forward, | 当我把思想向未来投射的时候 |
[40:54] | I saw billions of possible futures. | 我看到了数十亿个可能的未来 |
[40:59] | The only timeline where everyone survives… | 唯一一条所有人活下来的时间线 |
[41:04] | was the one where I died. | 就是我死了的那条 |
[41:09] | I have to die in Crisis. | 我必须要在危机中死去 |
[41:13] | None of you can try and save me. | 你们没人可以试着救我 |
[41:44] | It’s here. | 就在这里 |