时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m Cisco, by the way. | 对了 我叫西斯科 |
[00:03] | You must be Gypsy. It’s nice to meet you. | 你就是吉普赛 很高兴认识你 |
[00:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:06] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[00:07] | You’re a warrior who would fight to protect | 你是个战士 为了保护 |
[00:08] | the only person I love. | 我唯一爱的人而战斗 |
[00:10] | I want to take the cure. | 我要使用解药 |
[00:12] | You’re the person that I want to run this team when I’m gone. | 我想要你在我离开后管理这个小队 |
[00:15] | Sorry I went all ice daggery on you. | 很抱歉对你动刀动枪了 |
[00:18] | I still don’t like you. | 但我仍然不喜欢你 |
[00:19] | Ramsey, don’t do this. | 拉姆齐 别这么做 |
[00:21] | As long as I feed, I could live forever. | 只要我吸食能量 我就能永生 |
[00:30] | So this is where you’ve been hiding. | 原来你一直藏在这里 |
[00:35] | Sometimes the truth | 有时候 |
[00:37] | is the hardest lie to see through. | 真相才是最难以看透的谎言 |
[00:40] | And when you can’t put your faith in the truth… | 当你无法再相信真相的时候 |
[00:43] | all you have left is yourself. | 你只能靠自己 |
[00:49] | You’re under arrest, Ramon. | 拉蒙 你被捕了 |
[01:03] | Barry, we don’t have to do this. | 巴里 我们不需要这样做 |
[01:05] | It’s Tahiti, not Iron Heights. | 我们是去大溪地 又不是铁山监狱 |
[01:07] | I know, but we’ve got too much going on right now | 我知道 但是现在事情太多了 |
[01:09] | to be taking a vacation. | 我们不该去度假 |
[01:10] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[01:12] | It’s two days. All right? | 我们就去两天 好吗 |
[01:14] | Ramsey’s been off the grid for two weeks. | 拉姆齐已经失踪两周了 |
[01:16] | And Crisis is coming. | 危机即将来临 |
[01:18] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[01:20] | Let me take you someplace special, | 让我带你去个特别的地方 |
[01:22] | where we can have fruity umbrella drinks | 在那我们能喝上插着小伞的水果酒 |
[01:24] | and get sand between our toes. | 能在脚趾间踩满细沙 |
[01:26] | I do like us. | 我确实喜欢二人世界 |
[01:30] | And we’re even better with Mai Tais. | 还有迈泰鸡尾酒喝就更好了 |
[01:33] | You gotta take a look. It’s in a book. | 你看 一本书里有写 |
[01:37] | Hey, I thought you guys fathwoomed out of here. | 我以为你俩已经去度假了 |
[01:38] | We just wanted to make sure you guys were okay | 我们只是想确保在我们离开的时候 |
[01:40] | holding down the fort while we were gone. | 你们能坚守阵地 |
[01:42] | We’re good. Rest easy, lovebirds. | 我们没问题 放心去度假吧小情侣 |
[01:44] | Team Leader is my new middle name. | 队长已经成为我的新中间名 |
[01:46] | What was it before? | 以前是什么 |
[01:47] | Baracus. | 巴拉克斯 |
[01:48] | As in Barracas, Argentina? | 阿根廷那个巴拉卡斯吗 |
[01:50] | No, as in Mr. T. | 不 是T先生的那个巴拉克斯 |
[01:52] | My mom was a big “A-Team” Fan. | 我妈是《天龙特工队》的超级粉丝 |
[01:54] | Wish mine was. | 要是我妈也是就好了 |
[01:56] | Could’ve been Hannibal Dibny. | 也许就会给我起名叫汉尼拔·德比了 |
[01:57] | Hannibal? | 汉尼拔 |
[01:58] | Please. You’re Murdock on your best day. | 得了吧 你最多也就能配上默多克这个名字 |
[02:00] | You guys have fun. | 你们度假愉快 |
[02:01] | I’m gonna hold it down | 我会借助一位朋友的帮助 |
[02:02] | with a little help from my friend, | 来坚守阵地 |
[02:04] | the Barry. | 那位巴里 |
[02:04] | The Barry? I’m standing right here. | 那位巴里 我就在这呢 |
[02:06] | Not you, Barry. | 不是你 巴里 |
[02:08] | B.A.R.I. | 是这个巴里智脑 |
[02:09] | Barry Allen Replicated Intelligence. | 巴里·艾伦复制智能 |
[02:13] | It’s my decision-making algorithm. | 是我写的决策算法 |
[02:15] | So if there’s a problem, | 如果出现了问题 |
[02:16] | this is gonna tell us what to do? | 这个会告诉我们该怎么做吗 |
[02:18] | Yes, and since it’s based on his past leadership choices, | 没错 它是基于巴里以往作为队长的决策 |
[02:21] | it’ll tell me how to handle any situation | 对于任何情况 |
[02:23] | exactly like he would. | 它将准确地告诉我他会怎么处理 |
[02:25] | I mean, I’m flattered, I think. | 受宠若惊 |
[02:27] | What is Barry’s favorite thing that I make him for breakfast? | 巴里最喜欢我给他做什么早餐 |
[02:33] | Banana? | 香蕉 |
[02:34] | 巴里最喜欢爱瑞丝 给他做什么早餐 | |
[02:38] | Who’s next? | 还有谁想试试 |
[02:39] | Okay, computer, what’s Barry’s favorite movie? | 电脑 巴里最喜欢的电影是什么 |
[02:42] | “Empire.” | 《帝国反击战》 |
[02:48] | Oh, thank God. | 还好不是 |
[02:49] | Actually… | 这么一说 |
[02:51] | I mean, I’ve loved, loved “Empire Strikes Back” | 我这辈子都非常爱 |
[02:54] | my whole life, but… | 非常爱《帝国反击战》这部电影 |
[02:56] | now that I think about it… | 但是现在仔细想想 |
[02:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:59] | My favorite movie is “Jurassic Park.” | 我最喜欢的电影确实是《侏罗纪公园》 |
[03:01] | – There it is. – How does it do that? | -没错吧 -它是怎么做到的 |
[03:03] | Fuzzy logic, and AI intuition, my guy. | 模糊逻辑和人工智能直觉 |
[03:06] | With the B.A.R.I. By my side, it’ll be like you never left. | 有了巴里智脑 就好像你一直都在 |
[03:12] | I guess we should get going. | 我想我们该出发了 |
[03:14] | Yes, we should. | 没错 |
[03:15] | Send me a post card. | 给我寄明信片 |
[03:16] | Look, remember, I’m leaving you in charge. | 记住 我是交给你负责了 |
[03:20] | I’ll see you when you get back. | 度假回来见 |
[03:22] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:26] | So you got any marching orders, boss? | 有什么指示吗 老大 |
[03:29] | The B.A.R.I. wants me to stay here | 巴里智脑让我守在这里 |
[03:32] | and you to go with Frost to stake out Ramsey’s lab. | 你和冰霜去拉姆齐的实验室盯梢 |
[03:36] | I love it when a plan comes together. | 我就喜欢按计划行事 |
[03:49] | Just so you know… | 告诉你吧 |
[03:52] | I let you follow me here. | 我故意让你跟着我来这的 |
[03:54] | I let you think that. | 就随你那么想吧 |
[03:59] | Captain Joe West. CCPD. | 乔·韦斯特队长 中城警局 |
[04:03] | What brings you down here? | 你下来这里干什么 |
[04:05] | People with your face usually have something to hide. | 有你这张脸的人通常都有所隐瞒 |
[04:09] | So when my son Barry told me that there was a new Wells, | 当我孩子巴里告诉我出现了一个新的威尔斯 |
[04:12] | I started keeping tabs on you. | 我就开始注意你了 |
[04:15] | I don’t know how new a Wells I am, and second, | 我不知道我和那个威尔斯有多少不同 |
[04:17] | keeping tabs, that’s what you mean by spying on me | 而你说的注意我 是指你从停在湖滨大道上 |
[04:19] | from that nondescript sedan parked up on Lake Avenue? | 那辆不起眼的轿车里监视我吗 |
[04:22] | Well-observed. So why are you… | 观察力很强 那么你为什么 |
[04:25] | digging holes in the city? | 要在城市里挖洞 |
[04:28] | Well, perfect stranger… | 完全不认识的陌生人 |
[04:32] | the reason I’m digging holes underneath the city is– | 我在这座城市地底下挖洞是因为 |
[04:35] | oh, wait… | 慢着 |
[04:36] | you couldn’t possibly understand. | 你可能不会明白 |
[04:37] | – Try me. – Nah. | -试试看 -不要 |
[04:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[04:49] | You need some rest. | 你要休息会 |
[04:51] | All those late nights working on the B.A.R.I., | 天天通宵研究巴里智脑 |
[04:52] | you’ve barely slept this week. | 这周你几乎没怎么睡觉 |
[04:54] | Tonight, I’m gonna sleep like a child | 今晚 我会睡得很熟的 |
[04:56] | ’cause I got the B.A.R.I. | 因为我有巴里智脑 |
[04:58] | and I got my white noise | 我有白噪声 |
[05:00] | and I got my boo. | 还有我的宝贝 |
[05:04] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[05:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:23] | No, not really. | 不好 一点也不好 |
[05:25] | I just almost went Sweeney Todd on myself. | 我差点对自己上演《理发师陶德》 |
[05:30] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么会这么做 |
[05:32] | Maybe I was sleepwalking? | 也许我在梦游 |
[05:34] | Yeah, that’s kind of your new thing. | 这是你的新习惯 |
[05:38] | Yeah, you woke me up last night, too. | 昨晚你也吵醒我了 |
[05:41] | I heard the front door shut, and you were standing there | 我听到前门关门声 然后你站在那里 |
[05:42] | with your keys in your hand and your shoes on. | 手里拿着钥匙 鞋子也穿好了 |
[05:45] | I was half-asleep, so I just put you back to bed. | 我半睡半醒 所以我就把你带回床上 |
[05:47] | Okay, why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么没和我说 |
[05:49] | Well, I didn’t think it was a big deal. | 我没觉得是什么大事 |
[05:50] | I– just like a one-off, ’cause you’re so exhausted. | 我… 就像是一次性的 因为你太累了 |
[05:53] | Well, it is a big deal, | 这事很重要 |
[05:54] | and it’s not a one-off anymore, is it? | 现在已经不是一次性的了 |
[05:56] | That’s twice now that’s happened. | 已经两次了 |
[05:58] | Babe, relax. | 宝贝 别紧张 |
[05:59] | Okay, you just launched the B.A.R.I. today. | 你今天刚刚启动了巴里智脑 |
[06:01] | You need time to rest that sexy brain of yours. | 你需要时间让你这迷人的大脑休息 |
[06:04] | My brain is the Ryan Gosling of genius intellects. | 我的大脑就像充满智慧的瑞恩·高斯林 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:09] | Will you please let me know next time that happens? | 下次我再梦游请告诉我好吗 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:12] | And hide those scissors from me. | 把那些剪刀藏起里 别让我拿到 |
[06:15] | – Okay. – Goodnight, babe. | -好 -晚安 宝贝 |
[06:16] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[06:18] | I love y– I look… | 我爱你 我… |
[06:22] | forward to spending time with you tomorrow. | 很期待明天和你一起度过 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:39] | Yeah, okay, babe. Goodnight. | 好了 宝贝 晚安 |
[06:49] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:02] | It’s okay. I know him. | 没事 我认识他 |
[07:04] | He’s my ex’s dad. | 他是我前女友的爸爸 |
[07:07] | Hey, Breacher… | 穿越者 |
[07:09] | long time no try to kill me. | 好久没想杀我了 |
[07:11] | What brings you to my bedroom… | 是什么风又把你吹到 |
[07:14] | again? | 我房间 |
[07:19] | Breacher? | 穿越者 |
[07:26] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[07:30] | It’s Cynthia. | 是辛西娅 |
[07:33] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[07:45] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 不敢相信她不在了 |
[07:48] | And I never get to see her again. | 我再也见不到她了 |
[07:51] | Cynthia was tracking a high-level hacker. | 辛西娅当时正在追捕一名高级黑客 |
[07:56] | Goes by the name of… | 外号叫 |
[07:59] | Echo. | 回声 |
[08:00] | She mentioned him before. | 她之前提到过这个人 |
[08:03] | Nobody’s ever been able to figure out | 从来没人查出 |
[08:04] | who he really is, right? | 他的真实身份 |
[08:05] | We think Cynthia did. | 我们认为辛西娅查到了 |
[08:08] | How he got the jump on her, we don’t know. | 但他如何抢先她一步 我们就不知道了 |
[08:11] | I don’t see her losing a fight to anyone. | 我没看过她打输给过任何人 |
[08:15] | She won the fight. | 她赢了 |
[08:16] | Dying here just… | 但是死在这里 |
[08:19] | triggered her Collector QT-net. | 触发了回收暂隔防护屏障网 |
[08:22] | The quara-temporal containment barrier? | 暂时隔离防护屏障吗 |
[08:26] | Gypsy once said these barriers | 吉普赛曾经说过这些屏障 |
[08:27] | were like supersized vibe fields around the planet. | 就像是地球外围的超大震动场 |
[08:31] | The Collectors put them up | 回收者打开屏障 |
[08:32] | so a suspect can’t breach their way to another world. | 这样疑犯就不能打开缺口逃去另一个世界 |
[08:34] | And only the Agency can lift it. | 只有回收机构能开启屏障 |
[08:36] | Meaning her killer is still here. | 就是说杀她的凶手还在这里 |
[08:39] | I’m going to avenge Cynthia’s death. | 我要替辛西娅的死报仇 |
[08:44] | And Vibe is gonna help me do it. | 震波要帮我报仇 |
[08:49] | Cisco isn’t Vibe anymore. | 西斯科已经不是震波了 |
[08:52] | He decided to take the meta-human cure. | 他已经决定服下超能力者的解药 |
[08:54] | Weren’t you worried about breach psychosis? | 你不担心会出现缺口精神混乱吗 |
[08:57] | It happens sometimes when you suppress your powers. | 有时你抑制超能力时 就会出现这种情况 |
[09:01] | It’s… | 这 |
[09:02] | it’s really gnarly. | 这样真的不好 |
[09:04] | How gnarly? | 怎么个不好法 |
[09:07] | Hallucinations, | 出现幻觉 |
[09:09] | weird blackouts… | 莫名其妙地昏迷 |
[09:11] | dry mouth. | 口干舌燥 |
[09:12] | My powers weren’t suppressed. They’re gone. | 我没有抑制我的超能力 它们已经没有了 |
[09:15] | Well, even without his meta-powers, | 就算他没有超能力 |
[09:17] | Cisco can still help you. | 西斯科还是能帮你的 |
[09:18] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[09:26] | What would Barry do? | 换做是巴里会怎么做 |
[09:33] | The B.A.R.I. wants us to go to the crime scene. | 巴里智脑要我们去犯罪现场 |
[09:38] | Listen, you don’t have to go back there. | 听我说 你不必回到那里 |
[09:40] | I’ll go. | 我去就行了 |
[09:42] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[09:46] | Kamilla, this could be dangerous. | 卡米拉 也许会有危险 |
[09:48] | I mean, we’re dealing with a killer here. | 我们要对付的是杀手 |
[09:50] | I can’t ask you come to with me. | 我不能要求你跟我一起去 |
[09:52] | You didn’t. | 你没要求 |
[09:53] | I volunteered. | 我自愿的 |
[10:02] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | You can dance around with that thing all you want. | 你可以随便挥舞你的手机 |
[10:30] | This place is a dead zone long before that wall came down. | 早在那面墙倒塌前 这里就已经是信号盲区 |
[10:33] | Well, it might eventually go through. | 最终可能会拨通的 |
[10:34] | At least I’m trying to help. What are you doing? | 最起码我在试着帮忙 你在做什么 |
[10:36] | I’m getting us out of here. That’s what I’m doing. | 我在尝试逃离这里 这就是我在做的 |
[10:38] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[10:39] | Well, I have a team that could help us get out of here. | 我有小队可以帮我们离开这里 |
[10:42] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[10:43] | How are they gonna help us? | 他们要怎么帮我们 |
[10:43] | No one knows we’re down here. | 没人知道我们在这底下 |
[10:45] | I am a precinct captain. | 我是警局队长 |
[10:46] | I have dozens of cops and a whole support staff | 我有几十个警察和一整个支援小组 |
[10:49] | that depends on me 24/7. | 一周24小时需要我 |
[10:51] | If I don’t show up for a couple of hours, | 如果我几个小时不出现 |
[10:52] | they’re coming looking for me. | 他们会来找我 |
[10:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Somebody’s over-confident. | 看来有人是过于自信了 |
[10:56] | You know what you don’t have? | 你知道你没有什么吗 |
[10:57] | You don’t have cell phone service. | 你没有手机信号 |
[10:58] | You don’t have Wi-Fi. | 你没有无线网 |
[10:59] | You have no way of telling anyone– | 你没有任何手段能告诉任何人… |
[11:00] | – What are you doing? – That we’re down here. | -你做什么 -我们在这下边 |
[11:03] | – Right? – Put it away. | -对吗 -放下 |
[11:04] | This is our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[11:05] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会带我们逃出这里的 |
[11:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:16] | What is wrong with you? | 你是什么毛病 |
[11:19] | Why did you not tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[11:20] | that this Earth vibrational frequency | 这个地球的振动频率 |
[11:22] | is calibrated at a molecular level? | 在分子水平上被校准过 |
[11:24] | You’re supposed to be the expert. | 你才应该是专家 |
[11:26] | Shush me one more time. We gonna have a problem. | 再这么嘘我 我们可就有麻烦了 |
[11:29] | We already do. | 我们已经有了 |
[11:30] | It turns out that that fireball sapped 80… | 看起来那个火球吸走了这个… |
[11:35] | 87% of the oxygen in this chamber, | 这个空间里百分之87的氧气 |
[11:38] | which means that you and I have 42 minutes left to breathe. | 也就是说我们还剩42分钟可以呼吸 |
[11:58] | You know, the idea was you’d call me | 你知道说好的是 |
[11:59] | before he started killing people. | 你在他开始杀人前通知我 |
[12:02] | He showed up out of nowhere. | 他不知道从哪里突然出现 |
[12:04] | Rat and Pops tried to run for it. | 拉特和波普斯想要逃跑 |
[12:07] | They didn’t get far. | 他们没有跑太远 |
[12:09] | Frost, that guy is next-level creepy. | 冰霜 那家伙可是非一般的瘆人 |
[12:14] | I wouldn’t go looking for him. | 我可不想去找他 |
[12:17] | Smart move. | 聪明的举措 |
[12:19] | Especially without a partner. | 尤其是没有队友的情况下 |
[12:22] | How’s business, Snake-shack? | 生意如何 蛇罐子 |
[12:25] | Had better days. | 不算太好 |
[12:28] | You mind giving us a minute? | 你能让我们独处会吗 |
[12:29] | Need to have a little chat with Frosty. | 得和冰霜谈一谈 |
[12:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[12:39] | Looking for you. | 在找你 |
[12:40] | What happened to staking out Ramsey’s lab? | 怎么不监控拉姆齐的实验室了 |
[12:41] | Norvock texted me. He said he saw Ramsey here. | 诺瓦克给我发信息 他看到拉姆齐在这里 |
[12:43] | Frost, as your life coach, | 冰霜 作为你的生活导师 |
[12:44] | going after Ramsey alone | 一个人对付拉姆齐 |
[12:45] | is probably gonna put me out of a job. | 可能会让我失去工作 |
[12:47] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[12:49] | This is a fight. My fight. | 这是场战斗 我的战斗 |
[12:51] | So stay out of it. | 所以别插手 |
[12:52] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个队伍 |
[12:54] | Your fights are my fights, | 你的战斗就是我的战斗 |
[12:55] | so why don’t you just take a breath | 你为什么不放松一下 |
[12:57] | and try trusting a friend? | 相信你的朋友 |
[12:59] | I knew from day one not to trust this guy. | 我从一开始就知道不能信任这家伙 |
[13:01] | But we did. | 但是我们信了 |
[13:03] | And now people are dead. | 现在有人被他杀了 |
[13:05] | So I’ve gotta fix this. | 我要修复这一切 |
[13:06] | It wasn’t that long ago that I felt the same. | 不久之前我也有这种感觉 |
[13:09] | Blamed myself, never asked anyone for help, | 怪罪自己 不让任何人帮我 |
[13:11] | and you know where it got me? | 你知道最后我怎么样了吗 |
[13:13] | Eyeball-deep in Gingold and self-pity. | 身陷酒精与自卑之中 |
[13:16] | So believe me when I say that life is better | 所以请相信我 在你对周围人 |
[13:19] | if you have faith in the people around you. | 有信心的时候 生活会更美好 |
[13:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | I know who Ramsey has faith in. | 我知道拉姆齐对谁有信心 |
[13:31] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:33] | Did you hear anything I just said? | 你没听到我刚才说的话吗 |
[13:35] | You can’t go alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[13:36] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[13:38] | And don’t worry. I won’t be alone. | 别担心 我不会一个人 |
[13:51] | Listen, Kamilla… | 听着 卡米拉 |
[13:53] | there’s something I’ve been wanting to say to you. | 有件事我一直想要告诉你 |
[13:56] | I’ve been trying to figure out how to say it, | 我一直不知道怎么说 |
[13:57] | but I don’t know. | 但是 我不知道 |
[14:00] | I think I should just come right out and say it. | 我想我应该就直接说出来 |
[14:04] | – Kamilla, I- – Holy crap. | -卡米拉 我… -我的天啊 |
[14:13] | I thought CCPD’s crime scenes were serious. | 我还以为中城警局的犯罪现场就够隆重的了 |
[14:17] | Yep. Earth-19 Collector agents | 是 地球19的回收者特工 |
[14:19] | take investigations to a whole other level. | 把调查上升到了另一个高度 |
[14:23] | Agent Zak Zeal. | 扎克·吉尔特工 |
[14:26] | Kamilla Hwang, Cisco Ramon. | 卡米拉·黄 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I heard you’d be coming. | 我听说你们要来了 |
[14:31] | I thought you’d be taller. | 我还以为你会高一些 |
[14:33] | You know, from the way Gypsy talked about you. | 你知道的 从吉普赛谈你的方式来猜的 |
[14:35] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[14:37] | She never mentioned you at all. | 她从没有提起过你 |
[14:41] | Make sure Walker is updating | 确保沃克在更新 |
[14:43] | the dimensional output report. | 维度输出报告 |
[14:46] | Thanks. You gotta keep on them constantly | 谢了 当你成为领导之后 |
[14:48] | when you’re in charge. | 就得不断督促他们 |
[14:50] | Breacher understands. | 穿越者明白的 |
[14:51] | Where is he, anyway? | 他去哪里了 |
[14:53] | He already saw everything he needed to see. | 他已经看过了他需要看的 |
[14:54] | We’re here in his place. | 我们是替代他来了 |
[14:56] | Well, the Agency authorized you to join this investigation, | 机构已经允许你们加入调查了 |
[14:59] | so I guess I’ll just have to let you. | 所以我想我只能放行了 |
[15:02] | Is there a time of death? | 死亡时间确定了吗 |
[15:05] | Due to multi-dimensional signal speed, | 因为多维信号的速率 |
[15:07] | our best guess is that it happened some time | 我们最接近的猜测是发生在 |
[15:09] | between 2:30 and 4:30 A.M. | 在凌晨两点半至四点半之间 |
[15:11] | – That’s a pretty good guess. – Yeah, I know. | -推断得很好 -我知道 |
[15:16] | And we found this. | 而且我们发现了这个 |
[15:20] | 301-H energy cartridge. | 301-H能量弹壳 |
[15:22] | Standard issue. No prints. | 标准规格 没有指纹 |
[15:24] | Combine it with the Sigma Baryon residue | 把它和西格马粒子残留物结合起来 |
[15:26] | we also found, and it looks like– | 我们还发现 这看起来像是… |
[15:28] | Echo killed Gypsy with a transonic-demolecularizer? | 回声用跨音速去分子器杀死了吉普赛吗 |
[15:32] | Show us. | 带我们看看 |
[15:34] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:38] | Her body, clothes, | 她的身体 衣服 |
[15:40] | even her communicator were all vaporized. | 甚至她的联络装备都蒸发了 |
[15:55] | Me being like this… | 我这种状态… |
[15:57] | I don’t want you to think I’m still hung up over Cynthia, | 我不想让你觉得我还是没放下辛西娅 |
[16:01] | or something. | 或什么的 |
[16:03] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[16:04] | Someone you cared about died. | 你关心的人死去了 |
[16:07] | I’d be worried if you weren’t sad. | 要是你不难过 我才担心呢 |
[16:16] | So earlier, when we first got here… | 所以刚才我们到达那里的时候… |
[16:20] | you were gonna say something? | 你是有些话想说吗 |
[16:33] | Kamilla… | 卡米拉… |
[16:34] | We’re locking down the area. | 我们准备封锁这里了 |
[16:35] | For the love of God. | 你不是吧 |
[16:38] | You two need to leave. | 你俩得离开了 |
[16:48] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[16:52] | I just wanted to say again how much I truly admired Gypsy. | 我只想重申一次 我有多欣赏吉普赛 |
[16:57] | I’ve got some big shoes to fill. | 我有很多要紧事得去办了 |
[17:06] | We’re not seriously just gonna give up, are we? | 我们不是真的就要这么放弃了吧 |
[17:09] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不会放弃 |
[17:12] | Have you noticed he’s the only one who benefits | 你有注意到 他是唯一一个会从 |
[17:14] | from Cynthia’s death? | 辛西娅的死亡中获利的人吗 |
[17:15] | So what’s the plan? | 所以我们的计划是什么 |
[17:18] | The B.A.R.I. suggests a dual course of action. | 巴里智脑建议两个办法 |
[17:20] | First, we use the satellites to track | 首先 我们利用卫星追踪到 |
[17:22] | the weapon’s unique signature. | 那种武器特有的记号 |
[17:24] | – Can you… – On it. | -你能… -马上去做 |
[17:26] | I’ve been paying attention. | 我有认真听你说话 |
[17:27] | Second? | 其次呢 |
[17:29] | We’re gonna have to do the impossible. | 我们要挑战不可能了 |
[17:44] | Man, sit down. Relax. | 兄弟 坐下 冷静些 |
[17:47] | We may live longer. | 我们或许还能活得久一点 |
[17:48] | What evidence do you have that anyone, | 你有任何证据显示会有人 |
[17:50] | literally anyone, | 会有任何人 |
[17:51] | is coming down here to rescue us? | 跑到底下来救我们吗 |
[17:55] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[17:56] | No? | 没有吗 |
[17:57] | But I do have faith. | 但我有信心 |
[17:58] | Ha! Well, then, Captain, | 那样的话 队长 |
[18:01] | at least you haven’t lost your sense of humor. | 至少你没有丧失幽默感 |
[18:11] | Got light-headed, didn’t you? | 有些头晕 你没有吗 |
[18:14] | No. | 没有 |
[18:17] | You selfishly don’t believe in anything or anybody. | 你就如此自私地不相信任何人或事 |
[18:23] | I used to be like that. | 我以前也这样 |
[18:25] | When my ex-wife left me and my daughter… | 当时我的前妻离开了我和我的女儿… |
[18:30] | I was broken. | 我心碎了 |
[18:34] | So much so that I went somewhere where I almost never go. | 伤心到我去了一个我几乎从没去过的地方 |
[18:38] | Church. | 教堂 |
[18:40] | I didn’t go there to pray or anything. | 我没去那里祈祷或做什么 |
[18:42] | I went there to yell at the universe | 我去那里大骂上天 |
[18:43] | for destroying my life. | 骂上天毁了我的生活 |
[18:46] | Next thing, I’m at home. | 接下来 我回到家 |
[18:49] | I’m so hurt that I can’t even… | 我太难过了 甚至都没法… |
[18:52] | cook dinner for my… | 做晚餐给我… |
[18:55] | for my daughter. | 给我女儿吃 |
[18:57] | Doorbell rings. | 门铃响了 |
[18:59] | I open the door to what looked like my whole neighborhood | 我打开门 所有的邻居都来了 |
[19:04] | standing on my lawn | 站在我家门口草坪上 |
[19:05] | who had cooked food for us. | 拿着给我们做的食物 |
[19:12] | You can have faith in anything, but… | 你可以相信任何事 但是… |
[19:16] | it was then I realized that I… | 正是那个时候 我意识到 |
[19:21] | I have faith in people. | 我可以相信人 |
[19:34] | According to B.A.R.I., | 根据巴里智脑 |
[19:34] | we can use low-level delta wave vibrations | 我们可以用低频率的德尔塔波震动 |
[19:37] | to stimulate harmonic resonance in my prefrontal cortex. | 在我的前额皮质内引起谐波共振 |
[19:40] | If I think of memories with Cynthia, | 如果我有任何同辛西娅的回忆 |
[19:42] | we’ll be absorb the residual vibe energy | 我们就能从杀死她的物体上 |
[19:45] | from the object that killed her. | 吸收残留的震波能量 |
[19:47] | Can this machine restore my vibe powers? | 这个机器能恢复我的震波力量吗 |
[19:50] | No, we’re not the generators of the vibe, | 不可以 我们不是产生震波 |
[19:52] | but we will be the receptors of it. | 但我们会是类似感受器的存在 |
[19:55] | But I’m gonna have to see Cynthia die, won’t I? | 但我会看到辛西娅死去的画面 对吗 |
[20:05] | It’s the only way we have of finding out who killed her. | 要找出凶手 这是我们唯一的办法了 |
[20:10] | My white noise machine | 我的白噪音机器 |
[20:12] | will stimulate our delta-wave patterns. | 会产生德尔塔波波型 |
[20:16] | Add the shell casing as a trigger, | 加入弹壳来触发整个过程 |
[20:17] | and that’ll do it. | 然后就可以了 |
[20:21] | B.A.R.I., initiate artificial vibrational sequence. | 巴里智脑 启动人工振动序列 |
[20:30] | If we want this to work, | 如果我们想要成功 |
[20:32] | we have to make physical contact. | 我们得有身体接触 |
[21:54] | You murdered my daughter. | 你杀死了我女儿 |
[21:55] | No. | 不是 |
[21:57] | No, I didn’t do it. | 不 我没有 |
[21:58] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:59] | – Liar! – You have to believe me! | -骗子 -你得相信我 |
[22:01] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[22:04] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪找到这个的 |
[22:05] | In Cisco’s workshop. I don’t know how it got there. | 在西斯科的工作室 我也不知道怎么跑那去的 |
[22:08] | I do. | 我知道 |
[22:09] | He just murdered my daughter with it. | 他用这个杀死了我的女儿 |
[22:11] | No. Breacher. | 不 穿越者 |
[22:13] | I don’t care what you think you saw, okay? | 我不管你觉得自己看到了什么 好吗 |
[22:14] | You know Cisco. | 你了解西斯科 |
[22:15] | You know how much he cared about Gypsy. | 你知道他有多在乎吉普赛 |
[22:16] | There’s gotta be another explanation. | 这事肯定有其他解释的 |
[22:18] | Babe, please. | 宝贝 别说了 |
[22:19] | What about doppelgangers? | 万一他是二重身呢 |
[22:21] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[22:22] | There’s thousands of other versions of me out there. | 外面还有成千上万个我 |
[22:25] | Yeah, and they’re all pencil-pushers. | 他们都是白领混混 |
[22:26] | None of them are scientists like you! | 只有你一个是科学家 |
[22:30] | You had motive, | 你有动机 |
[22:31] | and just enough guts to do this. | 还有足够的胆识做出这事 |
[22:34] | Breacher, I swear. | 穿越者 我发誓 |
[22:36] | I don’t know how this is possible. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[22:42] | Unless… | 除非 |
[22:46] | Unless breach psychosis. | 除非是缺口精神错乱 |
[22:50] | Kamilla, what time did you find me sleepwalking the other night? | 卡米拉 你是什么时候看见我梦游的 |
[22:55] | I don’t know. Maybe 4:00 a.M. | 记不清了 凌晨四点左右 |
[23:02] | You’re guilty. | 就是你干的 |
[23:07] | But you’re not in your right mind. | 但你当时神志不清 |
[23:09] | I didn’t just lose a daughter today. | 我不仅在今天失去了女儿 |
[23:12] | I lost a son. | 我还失去了一个儿子 |
[23:14] | Because… | 因为 |
[23:17] | I still respect the man you were. | 我敬你曾是个好汉 |
[23:21] | Now I’m gonna give you an hour | 现在 给你一个小时的时间 |
[23:25] | to get all your affairs in order, | 让一切恢复正常 |
[23:27] | and then turn yourself in. | 然后自己去自首 |
[23:30] | Or I will end you. | 不然我就亲自动手 |
[23:53] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:56] | I’m gonna blow this blockade sky high. | 我要把这些石头炸上天 |
[23:58] | You do that, this whole thing collapses, we’re dead. | 把这里炸塌了 我们就死定了 |
[24:00] | I do nothing, and we’re dead anyway. | 坐以待毙也是死路一条 |
[24:03] | We still have time for my team to show up. | 我们可以等队友的营救 |
[24:06] | Enough. Enough about your team and you. | 够了 别再扯你和你团队的破事了 |
[24:10] | You know where I stand. | 你知道我站谁那边 |
[24:13] | How can you have such faith? | 你为何如此相信你的团队 |
[24:15] | Because someone or something called the Monitor | 是因为有这么个人或是怪物自称监视者 |
[24:20] | says my son is destined to die in some kind of Crisis, | 说我的儿子一定会葬身于某种危机之中 |
[24:24] | and the only way I can stomach any of that | 唯一能让我稍感慰籍的 |
[24:27] | is have faith that his continuing life | 只有坚信他暂未逝去的生命 |
[24:30] | or his death is for the greater… | 亦或他的死亡都是为了更… |
[24:34] | the greater… | 为了更… |
[24:36] | the greater good. | 为了成就更伟大的事 |
[24:39] | You’ve seen Mar Novu? | 你见过监视者了 |
[24:45] | Captain. | 队长 |
[24:49] | Captain. | 队长 |
[25:18] | I got you, big guy. You’re all right. | 我来救你了伙计 你没事吧 |
[25:23] | you got my text. | 你收到了我的讯息 |
[25:25] | No. | 没有 |
[25:26] | I called CCPD with a Ramsey update, | 我给中城警局报告拉姆齐的新行踪 |
[25:28] | and nobody had seen you. | 发现没有人知道你在哪里 |
[25:30] | Ran your plates, tracked your car to a block from here. | 调查了一下 追踪你的车到这里 |
[25:32] | Your notes had this tunnel marked. | 你的笔记标记了这条隧道 |
[25:35] | I’m guessing… | 我猜 |
[25:38] | because of him. | 都是因为他 |
[25:43] | Lone Ranger. | 独行侠 |
[25:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:56] | 希波克拉底誓言 医生保证遵守医生职业道德的誓言 | |
[26:07] | I see you got my message. | 看来你收到了我留的讯息 |
[26:12] | Cait. | 凯特 |
[26:16] | You know, it’s a bit weird seeing you like this. | 看到你这个样子还真有点奇怪 |
[26:22] | I guess both our looks are evolving. | 我想 我们都在不断改变着自己 |
[26:26] | Yes, I did get your message. | 对 我收到了你的讯息 |
[26:29] | It reminded me of when we both used to work for your mom. | 让我想起了曾经和你一同为你妈妈工作的时光 |
[26:32] | Way back when I was a resident. | 当时我还只是个小实习生的时候 |
[26:34] | You were like the daughter Mum never had. | 你那时就像是妈妈未曾拥有的女儿一样 |
[26:37] | Do you know at first I was jealous? | 你知道我刚开始还有点嫉妒吗 |
[26:39] | Over time, I came to see you less as a rival | 久而久之 我才减少了对你的敌意 |
[26:43] | and more like a sister. | 把你当姐姐看待 |
[26:45] | And that’s why I’m offering you a chance to join me. | 因此我给你一个加入我的机会 |
[26:50] | You want to kill me, too. | 你想把我也给杀了 |
[26:52] | I’m offering you life, Cait. | 我在提供永生的机会 凯特 |
[27:02] | I’ve learned to control it, discovered its secret beauty. | 我已经能掌控这能力 发现其中隐藏的美 |
[27:07] | This my final masterpiece, Cait. | 这将是我最后的杰作 凯特 |
[27:12] | Life eternal. | 永生 |
[27:15] | Immortality? | 永垂不朽 |
[27:18] | You see? | 你看 |
[27:20] | I’m no monster. | 我不是个怪物 |
[27:22] | I’m a miracle. | 我是个奇迹 |
[27:23] | You’re talking about reversing nature. | 你想要违逆自然法则 |
[27:25] | Nature never meant for us to fly, | 大自然没有给我们翅膀 |
[27:27] | and yet we’ve touched the stars, | 而我们却触碰到了星星 |
[27:29] | and not by being slaves to the shackles of the natural order, | 正因我们挣脱了大自然的桎梏 |
[27:34] | but by transcending them. | 超越了自然法则 |
[27:37] | Take a look at your own life, Cait. | 看看你自己的一生 凯特 |
[27:39] | How many times have you had to say good-bye to people? | 多少次不得不惜别友人 |
[27:43] | How many more have you not even had the chance to do so? | 还有多少事情没有机会去完成 |
[27:47] | My mum should be here. | 我的妈妈本应活着站在这里 |
[27:49] | Your father should be here. | 你的爸爸本应活着站在这里 |
[27:54] | Your husband should be here. | 你的丈夫本应活着站在这里 |
[27:59] | Join me, | 加入我 |
[28:00] | and this is the end of good-byes. | 永远不用再失去任何人 |
[28:02] | No one you love will ever die again. | 你将永远不会失去挚爱之人 |
[28:07] | I’ve seen your version of life. | 我已经见识过你那种生活了 |
[28:11] | It’s a nightmare, | 简直就是噩梦 |
[28:13] | but you can still be your mother’s son. | 但你还能做回你妈妈的好儿子 |
[28:16] | She had so much faith in you, and so do I. | 她对你相当的有信心 我也是 |
[28:20] | You just need to have faith in yourself. | 你只需要相信你自己 |
[28:29] | Your words are madness. | 你说的都是疯言疯语 |
[28:40] | Next time won’t be a choice. | 下次就由不得你选择了 |
[28:52] | Look, we have to face the facts. | 我们必须面对事实 |
[28:54] | And I have to own up to whatever it is that I did. | 我必须接受自己犯下的罪行 |
[28:57] | You’re gonna turn yourself in? | 你打算自首吗 |
[28:58] | I have to. I can’t trust myself anymore. | 只能这样 我已经没法再相信自己了 |
[29:02] | Anymore? | 没法再 |
[29:03] | You stopped trusting yourself | 自从巴里让你来当组长 |
[29:05] | the moment Barry asked you to take over as team leader. | 你就一直不相信自己 |
[29:07] | I mean, you built this elaborate device | 你做了个这么精密的装置 |
[29:09] | just so you wouldn’t have to make any decisions for yourself. | 就只是为了不用亲自做决定 |
[29:11] | That’s… | 你这… |
[29:12] | Let me make this decision for you. | 这件事我来帮你做决定 |
[29:14] | You are innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[29:17] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[29:20] | Because I have faith in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[29:24] | The real question is why don’t you have any faith in yourself? | 问题是 你为什么不相信你自己 |
[29:27] | Because Barry’s gonna die. | 因为巴里要死了 |
[29:29] | What if I can’t keep people safe the way he does? | 如果我不能像他一样保护大家怎么办 |
[29:41] | I’m not the Flash. | 我不是闪电侠 |
[29:42] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[29:44] | Barry didn’t choose you to be the Flash. | 巴里不是选择你成为闪电侠 |
[29:48] | He chose you to be you. | 他要你做你自己 |
[29:56] | All these doubts, they aren’t you. | 这些质疑都不是你 |
[29:59] | They’re just noise in your head. | 只是你脑中的噪音 |
[30:16] | It’s been in Wi-Fi mode this whole time. | 它一直处于无线模式 |
[30:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[30:23] | This code. | 这个代码 |
[30:24] | It’s turned my white noise machine | 它把我的白噪音器 |
[30:26] | into a micro neural impulse disruptor | 变成了微型神经脉冲干扰器 |
[30:28] | that could go all “Wreck-It-Ralph” on my brainwaves. | 就像在我脑电波里放了一个”无敌破坏王” |
[30:31] | It might even look like breach psychosis. | 这种状况看起来像是缺口精神错乱 |
[30:33] | Who’d be smart enough to code like that? | 谁会聪明到写出这种代码 |
[30:36] | Me. | 我 |
[30:45] | Sometimes the truth is the hardest lie to see through. | 有时真相才是最难以看透的谎言 |
[30:50] | When you can’t put your faith in the truth… | 当你无法再相信真相的时候 |
[30:53] | all you have left is yourself. | 你只能靠自己 |
[30:57] | You’re under arrest, Ramon. | 拉蒙 你被捕了 |
[31:03] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[31:09] | I’m guilty. | 我有罪 |
[31:10] | Suspect is in custody. | 嫌犯已被羁押 |
[31:12] | Initiate QT-net removal | 启动暂时隔离防护网移除程序 |
[31:14] | so the prisoner can be transferred to Earth-19. | 将犯人转移至地球19 |
[31:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:17] | Breacher. | 穿越者 |
[31:19] | That holo-cube will tell you everything you need to know | 那个分手魔方会告诉你需要知道的 |
[31:21] | about what happened to Cynthia. | 所有关于辛西娅的事 |
[31:23] | QT-net is off. | 暂时隔离防护网已关闭 |
[31:25] | QT-net’s down, sir. | 暂时隔离防护网已关闭 长官 |
[31:29] | I’ll cuff him. | 我来把他铐住 |
[31:43] | Sorry it had to go down this way… | 抱歉我不得不这样做 |
[31:45] | but I needed you to lift the net. | 但我需要你解除防护网 |
[31:48] | Re-engage the QT-net. | 重新启动暂时隔离防护网 |
[31:50] | That’ll take four minutes. | 需要四分钟 |
[31:51] | I don’t care if it’ll take four minutes. | 我不管是否需要四分钟 |
[31:52] | Just get on with it! | 快启动 |
[31:59] | I hate force fields. | 我恨力场 |
[32:01] | – I know. – Cisco. | -我知道 -西斯科 |
[32:03] | You think I’m gonna let the man | 你觉得我会让 |
[32:05] | that murdered my daughter escape? | 杀害我女儿的人逃跑吗 |
[32:09] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[32:10] | And neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[32:21] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[32:24] | There’s no sign of him. | 没有他的踪迹 |
[32:25] | His breach portal energy puts him at the east end of the warehouse. | 他的缺口传送门能量显示他在仓库东面 |
[32:33] | Game over, Echo. | 游戏结束了 回声 |
[32:35] | Oh, no. You found me. | 不 你找到我了 |
[32:37] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[32:39] | I tricked the Collectors into lifting the QT-net. | 我骗回收者解除了暂时隔离防护网 |
[32:42] | When they did, I knew you’d jump at the chance | 我知道你会趁机逃走 |
[32:44] | to get out of here and try to open a breach. | 离开这里并试图打开缺口 |
[32:47] | I just had to track the portal energy. | 我只需要追踪传送门能量 |
[32:49] | Babe, just get him back here | 亲爱的 把他带回来 |
[32:50] | so the agents can take him down. | 好让特工抓住他 |
[32:51] | You have approximately two minutes | 在我离开的传送门启动之前 |
[32:53] | before my ride out of here boots up. | 你还有大约两分钟 |
[32:55] | I go bye-bye, | 我和你说再见 |
[32:57] | and you take my place in Earth-19 Collector jail, | 你去地球19的回收者监狱替我坐牢 |
[33:01] | but you’re the one with the gun. | 但是枪在你那里 |
[33:03] | So… | 所以 |
[33:05] | do you have it in you to stop me? | 你会用它阻止我吗 |
[33:10] | I guess we’ll find out, won’t we? | 我们会知道的 不是吗 |
[33:14] | You are an anomaly. | 你和别人不一样 |
[33:18] | Makes me wonder why it was so easy to frame you. | 我真好奇为什么这么简单就能陷害你 |
[33:23] | Don’t you want to know how I did it? | 你不想知道我是怎样做到的吗 |
[33:25] | You might learn something. | 也许你能学到点东西 |
[33:27] | No, I pretty much figured it all out. | 不用 我差不多已经猜到了 |
[33:29] | After you got here, you killed the top agent in the Collective, | 你到这里之后 杀死了回收者的顶级特工 |
[33:32] | but you still needed a way out. | 但是你还需要脱身的方法 |
[33:34] | So you used your face to get into S.T.A.R. Labs | 于是你利用你的脸进入尖端科研实验室 |
[33:36] | and plant this gun in my workshop. | 将这把枪放在我的工作室 |
[33:44] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[33:45] | So far, so good. | 目前没错 |
[33:46] | But hacking my white noise machine | 但是黑进我的白噪音器 |
[33:49] | to make me sleepwalk… | 让我梦游 |
[33:53] | That’s when you tipped your hand. | 你就是在这里露出了马脚 |
[33:56] | I’d recognize that coding anywhere. | 不论在哪里 我都能认出那段代码 |
[33:59] | And since I didn’t hack it, | 鉴于我没有黑进去 |
[34:01] | I knew it had to be some other version of me. | 我知道一定是其他版本的我 |
[34:04] | I’m not just some other version of you. | 我不仅是另一个版本的你 |
[34:08] | I specialize in hacking multiversal databases | 我擅长黑进多元宇宙数据库 |
[34:11] | to create new identities. | 创造新身份 |
[34:13] | I could change your world… | 我可以在一瞬间 |
[34:17] | in an instant. | 改变你的世界 |
[34:18] | You see, somewhere out there is a Cisco Ramon | 你看 其它地方可能存在一个 |
[34:22] | who isn’t as lucky as you are, | 不像你这么幸运的西斯科·拉蒙 |
[34:25] | who doesn’t have the job, | 他没有你这样的工作 |
[34:27] | the mind, the life you have. | 头脑以及生活 |
[34:31] | But if the price is right, | 但是只要出价合理 |
[34:34] | Echo can reverse those fortunes. | 回声就可以逆转命运 |
[34:38] | And you might just wake up tomorrow | 你可能明天早上醒来 |
[34:40] | living someone else’s life. | 就过上别人的人生 |
[34:42] | Is that why you killed her, | 这就是你为什么杀了她吗 |
[34:43] | so you could keep peddling these fake identities to people? | 这样你就可以继续向别人兜售这些假身份 |
[34:47] | I didn’t kill Gypsy. | 我没有杀吉普赛 |
[34:50] | You did. | 是你 |
[34:55] | I’ll give her this. | 要我说 |
[34:56] | She was a formidable fighter. | 她是个很难对付的斗士 |
[34:58] | But not even the smartest guy in the room could beat her | 就算是这里最聪明的人也无法 |
[35:01] | in hand-to-hand combat, but it didn’t matter. | 在近身格斗中赢过她 但这不重要 |
[35:04] | Even though she’d been chasing me for years, | 尽管她追踪了我好几年 |
[35:06] | she never even knew what I looked like. | 却一直不知道我的长相 |
[35:10] | So when she caught me, and she saw my face, | 所以她抓住我的时候 看到了我的脸 |
[35:14] | all it took was one moment, one moment of her flinching, | 只需要一瞬间 就是她迟疑的那一瞬 |
[35:18] | and that gave me the second I needed to use that gun, | 给了我用那把枪的机会 |
[35:22] | the same gun that’s in your hands right now. | 就是现在你手里那把枪 |
[35:25] | Do you need me to spell it out for you, genius? | 需要我解释给你听吗 天才 |
[35:29] | Gypsy is dead because when she saw me, | 吉普赛的死是因为她看到我时 |
[35:35] | she saw you. | 觉得自己看到了你 |
[35:36] | Stop talking. | 住嘴 |
[35:37] | She didn’t have to die. She couldn’t let me go. | 她根本没必要死 但她也不能放走我 |
[35:41] | She breached me to this Earth and I vaporized her. | 她让我进入了这个地球 然后我把她蒸发了 |
[35:44] | No. | 不 |
[35:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:18] | Don’t feel bad, Cisco. | 别难过 西斯科 |
[36:22] | You’re just not wired like me. | 你只是没我这样的水平 |
[36:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:33] | I’m a hell of a lot smarter. | 我比你要聪明得多 |
[36:37] | I programmed that weapon to trigger an anti-vibrational force field | 我给那个武器编过程 只要有人用它射击 |
[36:41] | around whoever fires it. | 都会触发反振动力场 |
[36:44] | In this case… | 这次 |
[36:46] | that’s you, genius. | 是你 天才 |
[36:55] | Did you get my holo-cube message? | 你收到我的分手魔方消息了吗 |
[37:01] | Took you long enough. | 你还真够慢的 |
[37:14] | Echo is in an Earth-19 cell. | 回声在地球十九的牢房里 |
[37:18] | Where he belongs. | 那是属于他的地方 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry I lost faith in you, Cisky. | 对不起我对你失去了信心 西斯斯 |
[37:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:27] | Things were looking pretty bad there for a second. | 情况一度看起来很糟糕 |
[37:31] | But what I don’t get, if she was dying, | 但我不明白的是 如果她要死了 |
[37:34] | why come here? | 为什么要到这里来 |
[37:41] | Because she knew | 因为她知道 |
[37:43] | you would bring Echo to justice. | 你会将回声绳之以法 |
[37:46] | She had to lure him here, to this Earth. | 她必须把他引诱到这里 到这个地球 |
[37:52] | She never lost faith in you, Cisco. | 她从没失去过对你的信心 西斯科 |
[38:01] | Now that this is over with, | 现在这件事结束了 |
[38:04] | what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[38:06] | Same thing I have to do. | 和我要做的一样 |
[38:09] | We start healing. | 开始治愈心伤 |
[38:11] | I want to invite you to… | 我想请你去参加 |
[38:14] | Cynthia’s remembrance ceremony | 辛西娅的追悼会 |
[38:16] | on Earth-19. | 去地球19 |
[38:20] | You, too. | 还有你 |
[38:23] | I’d be honored. | 不胜荣幸 |
[38:25] | Cynthia would’ve liked you. | 辛西娅会喜欢你的 |
[38:29] | I do, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[38:32] | What’s not to love? | 有什么理由不喜欢呢 |
[38:38] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[38:42] | I have to go now. | 我必须得走了 |
[38:52] | Well, uh, yeah. | 好吧 对了 |
[38:54] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:56] | Well, we haven’t…said it. | 我们还没说那句话 |
[38:58] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我明白 |
[39:01] | So…yeah, I, um… | 所以 是的 我… |
[39:08] | Me too. Big-time. | 我也是 棒极了 |
[39:10] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:19] | Please tell me you went home at some point. | 请告诉我你回过家了 |
[39:22] | I knew I smelled SPF 90. | 我就知道我闻到了高倍防晒霜的味道 |
[39:27] | – How was it? – Amazing. | -玩得开心吗 -很开心 |
[39:29] | 15 beaches in 24 hours, | 一天之内去了十五个海滩 |
[39:31] | one of the many perks of marrying a speedster. | 嫁给极速者的特权之一 |
[39:35] | Yo, Chester’s energy level’s already up to 87%? | 切斯特的能量水平已经到87%了 |
[39:35] | 状态更新 切斯特·P·朗克 | |
[39:39] | Yeah, yeah. The, uh– | 对 没错 |
[39:41] | the M.A.C.’s gonna be done cooking him up any day now. | 精神增强室对他的治疗就快结束了 |
[39:44] | So the B.A.R.I. | 所以这个巴里智脑 |
[39:46] | was a success? | 还挺成功的 |
[39:48] | Uh, actually, I had to get rid of it. | 实际上 我必须摆脱它 |
[39:50] | I did use it– try to use it– | 我是用了 试着用过了 |
[39:52] | at first, but… | 只是在开始 不过… |
[39:55] | over time, ?I finally realized… | 过了一段时间 我最终意识到 |
[39:59] | And you already knew that was gonna happen. | 你已经知道会发生什么事了 |
[40:02] | It’s just more proof that you’re the right person to lead the team. | 这更充分的证明了你是领导团队的最佳人选 |
[40:06] | Cisco, we got your message. | 西斯科 我们收到你的消息了 |
[40:08] | I’m–I’m really sorry to hear about Gypsy. | 我真的为吉普赛的事感到很难过 |
[40:11] | Some things you never get over. | 有些事你永远无法释怀 |
[40:15] | But her service is next week. | 但她的葬礼就在下周举行 |
[40:18] | You want us to come with you? | 你想让我们陪你一起去吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah. I mean, we loved her, too. | 对 我是说 我们也爱她 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | Uh, Kamilla’s coming with me, so… | 卡米拉会陪我一起去 所以… |
[40:27] | I’m very lucky to have her. | 我非常幸运能拥有她 |
[40:32] | Is it wrong to feel that way… | 我这样有问题吗 |
[40:36] | I mean, with everything that just happened? | 我是说 这一切才刚刚发生 |
[40:39] | It’s like I’m moving on, | 我就已经放下了 |
[40:44] | What kind of person does that? | 什么样的人才会这样做 |
[40:46] | Someone who is very much in love. | 在深爱着的人才会这样 |
[40:53] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[40:55] | Cynthia wasn’t the person I ended up with, | 我最终没有跟辛西娅在一起 |
[40:58] | but, um, | 但是 |
[41:02] | I think she taught me how to be the person I needed to be | 我觉得她教会了我当遇到合适的人时 |
[41:06] | for when the right person came along, | 如何成为自己想要的样子 |
[41:09] | and for that, | 因为这个 |
[41:11] | I will never forget her. | 我永远不会忘记她 |
[41:18] | Your vitals are good, Joe. | 你的生命体征没问题 乔 |
[41:22] | You know, in all the hubbub of saving your keister, | 刚才忙着帮你们擦屁股 |
[41:24] | I never got to ask what the hell you were doing down there. | 我还没机会问你们到底在那下面干什么 |
[41:27] | In 1940s, no one says “Keisters.” | 四十年代 没人会说”屁股” |
[41:29] | Nash, if you would just tell us | 纳什 如果你愿意告诉我们 |
[41:31] | what you’re looking for down there, | 你在那下面找什么 |
[41:33] | we might be able to help you. | 我们也许能帮你 |
[41:38] | All right, tomorrow morning, 9:00, tunnels. | 好吧 明天上午九点 隧道里见 |
[41:40] | Bring your whole fancy team. | 把你的整个优秀团队都带来 |
[41:42] | Why should we do that? | 我们为什么要这样做 |
[41:43] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[41:44] | I know how to save Barry Allen. | 我知道如何拯救巴里·艾伦 |