时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 迪 尔 邦 | |
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The disappearance of Sue Dearbon. | 苏·迪尔邦的失踪 |
[00:04] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this devoted to a case. | 我觉得我从没见过你对一个案子这么投入 |
[00:06] | I want to become a defense attorney for meta-humans. | 我想成为一位为超能力者辩护的律师 |
[00:11] | Meet Chester P. Runk. | 来见见切斯特·P·朗克 |
[00:13] | He opened a black hole by accident. | 他不小心打开了一个黑洞 |
[00:15] | What up, party people? | 大家闹起来 |
[00:17] | Also where am I? | 还有 我在哪里 |
[00:18] | His molecules need to re-stabilize | 他的分子需要在亚原子水平上 |
[00:20] | at the subatomic level. | 重新达到稳定 |
[00:21] | And when he does get out, | 等他出来了 |
[00:22] | that boy knows exactly what he wants to do. | 他就知道自己想干什么了 |
[00:24] | Gonna ask Natalie out? | 约娜塔莉吗 |
[00:26] | But you cannot avoid the coming crisis. | 你无法避免眼前的危机 |
[00:28] | – Tell me what I can do. – The Flash must die. | -告诉我怎么做 -闪电侠必须死 |
[00:31] | Nash, if you could just tell us | 纳什 如果你愿意告诉我们 |
[00:33] | what you’re looking for down there, | 你在那下面找什么 |
[00:35] | we might be able to help you. | 我们也许能帮你 |
[00:37] | So this is where you’ve been hiding. | 原来你一直藏在这里 |
[00:39] | I know how to save Barry Allen. | 我知道如何拯救巴里·艾伦 |
[00:47] | This is what I do. | 这就是我拿手的 |
[00:49] | I don’t just solve mysteries, I bust myths. | 我不仅仅解开谜团 我还揭露神话 |
[00:54] | I bust them wide open. | 将它们完全曝光 |
[00:55] | You said you could save Barry. | 你说你能救巴里 |
[00:57] | Tell us what you meant. The truth. | 告诉我们你是什么意思 真相 |
[00:59] | Do you know what you’re dealing with? | 你们知道自己面对的是什么吗 |
[01:01] | The Monitor, Mar Novu, | 那个监视者 马尔·诺武 |
[01:04] | or whatever we calls himself. | 或者无论他叫自己什么 |
[01:05] | Are you saying the Monitor’s here? | 你是说监视者在这里吗 |
[01:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[01:07] | You tracked a Multiverse god down to a hole? | 你追踪一个多元宇宙之神到了一个洞里 |
[01:09] | And he’s going to do here | 他将要在这里 |
[01:10] | what he has done on all these other Earths– | 做他在其他所有地球上都做过的事 |
[01:13] | create fear because the Monitor is a fraud. | 制造恐慌 因为监视者是个骗子 |
[01:17] | He’s a false god. | 他是虚假的神 |
[01:19] | One that I intend to take down, thereby saving your husband. | 我打算干掉他 这样就能救你的丈夫了 |
[01:24] | If my calculations are correct, | 如果我的计算正确 |
[01:25] | behind these rocks there’s an inter-dimensional portal, | 在这些石头后面有一个次元传送门 |
[01:30] | and that portal will lead us directly to Mar Novu. | 那个传送门会把我们直接引向马尔·诺武 |
[01:35] | He’s been here all along. | 他一直都在这里 |
[01:37] | He has nowhere to run. | 他无处可逃了 |
[01:39] | Back up. | 后退 |
[01:40] | Yeah, uh, no. I wouldn’t do it… | 不 我不建议你这么做 |
[01:49] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[01:50] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[01:52] | Did you know that would happen? | 你知道会发生这种情况吗 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:54] | Look, this is just another one of Mar Novu’s tricks. | 这不过是马尔·诺武的又一个小伎俩 |
[01:56] | These rocks are infused with Eternium, and that creates | 这些石头中充满了恒金 |
[01:59] | an anti-vibrational force field that– | 这样形成了一个反震力场 |
[02:01] | – No phasing. – No phasing, correct. | -无法穿越 -正确 无法穿越 |
[02:03] | So how do we get through? | 那我们如何通过 |
[02:04] | I’ve got a jackhammer in my car, so… | 我车里有把手提钻 那我 |
[02:06] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[02:07] | Any contact with the Eternium in this sediment | 与这些沉积物中的恒金产生任何接触 |
[02:09] | could cause a catastrophic molecular blast. | 都可能引起灾难性的分子爆炸 |
[02:12] | Everybody dies. | 大家都会死 |
[02:13] | No instead, all I need is an artifact. | 实际上 我只需要一样物品 |
[02:15] | One that will illuminate the Eternium | 一样可以点亮恒金的东西 |
[02:19] | so I can know what rocks to dig around. | 那样我就能知道哪些石头可以挖掘 |
[02:21] | Simple, and I’d know where to find that artifact. | 很简单 而且我知道上哪能找到这件物品 |
[02:56] | What up, party people? | 大家闹起来 |
[03:04] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:10] | Where is everybody? | 大伙都去哪了 |
[03:13] | Chester P. Chester P., my brother. | 切斯特·P 切斯特·P 小伙子 |
[03:16] | You have a multi-billion dollar bleeding edge tech facility | 这个价值数十亿的尖端科技机构 |
[03:24] | all to yourself. | 都任由你使用了 |
[03:34] | He has everything. | 他什么都有 |
[03:36] | Incoming! | 我来咯 |
[03:37] | A sonic wrench? | 声波扳手 |
[03:39] | Good morning, guv’nor! | 早上好 州长 |
[03:40] | I’m the Doctor! | 我是神秘博士 |
[03:44] | They have a multi-rigged private global satellite surveillance system? | 他们还有一个多操控私人全球卫星监控系统 |
[03:49] | Time to check my emails. | 该查查我的邮件了 |
[03:53] | Disabled? | 失效 |
[03:54] | I’m going again. I’m going again. | 我再试试 再试试 |
[03:58] | 讣告 切斯特·P·朗克 | |
[04:04] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[04:07] | The one day I get watch duty. | 偏偏在我值班的时候 |
[04:09] | Uh, what does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:12] | Looks like technically you’re dead. | 严格意义上来说 你已经死了 |
[04:23] | Can I touch it? | 我能碰吗 |
[04:25] | The official Elongated Man emblem. | 正式的伸缩人徽章 |
[04:28] | He’s gonna scream. He’s gonna be so surprised. | 他会兴奋地尖叫的 他会喜出望外 |
[04:30] | I’ve been preparing the whole team for life after Crisis, | 我一直在为整个团队筹备危机后的生活 |
[04:33] | but Central City also has to be ready | 但是中城同样也需要 |
[04:35] | for a world without Flash, | 准备好面对一个没有闪电侠的世界 |
[04:36] | and Elongated Man should be its sole protector | 当我走了以后 伸缩人应该成为中城 |
[04:39] | once I’m gone. | 唯一的保护者 |
[04:40] | As far as Ralph knows, he’s coming to CCPD | 拉尔夫只以为 他明天会来中城警局 |
[04:42] | for a routine deposition tomorrow, | 参加一次常规的取证 |
[04:43] | when it’s really a press conference to pass the torch. | 而实际上会是一场传递使命的新闻发布会 |
[04:49] | Hey guys. | 大伙 |
[04:53] | Got your message, Joe. | 收到你的信息了 乔 |
[04:54] | Hey Ralph, I talked to an old friend | 拉尔夫 我跟一个老朋友聊了下 |
[04:55] | about your Dearbon case. | 你的迪尔邦案子 |
[04:57] | I got the address you were looking for in Midway City. | 我拿到了你在米德韦市寻找的地址 |
[04:59] | If I were you, I would go check it out | 我如果是你 在明天的取证之后 |
[05:01] | after the deposition tomorrow. | 就会去查查看 |
[05:02] | Why put off tomorrow what you can do it today, right? | 今天能去 为何推到明天 对吧 |
[05:04] | – Thanks. – Wait, wait, wait. | -谢了 -等等 |
[05:05] | Um, you’re gonna be back from Midway | 你明天早上可以从 |
[05:07] | by tomorrow morning, right? | 米德韦市回来吧 |
[05:09] | It’s a routine deposition. You can handle it. | 只是例行出庭作证 你可以的 |
[05:11] | Why don’t I tag along? | 我跟你一起去吧 |
[05:12] | I’ll speed things up a bit. | 我可以加快进度 |
[05:14] | You wanna help me with a PI case? | 你想帮我查案吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah, definitely. It’ll be fun. | 是的 会很好玩的 |
[05:16] | I’ll follow your lead. | 我听你指挥 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:30] | This looks like it’s gonna take awhile. | 看来要花点时间了 |
[05:33] | Not if you know how to work the system. | 如果你知道怎么打好关系就不一样了 |
[05:35] | I spent the whole summer hobnobbing | 我整个夏天都在参加有钱人 |
[05:36] | with the rich, famous, and the infamous. | 名人和恶人的饭局 |
[05:39] | Relax, I got this. | 放轻松 交给我 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I can’t imagine spending a whole summer | 难以相信整个夏天 |
[05:44] | undercover with this crowd. | 都在这群人中做卧底 |
[05:46] | What does a gala event | 盛装晚宴 |
[05:47] | have to do with Sue’s disappearance anyway? | 和苏的失踪有什么关系 |
[05:49] | Right before Sue vanished, she was seen wearing | 就在苏消失之前 有人看到她 |
[05:51] | a one-of-a-kind Victoria Veil dress in Milan. | 在米兰穿着独一无二的维多利亚婚纱 |
[05:55] | This photo was taken three weeks ago. | 这张照片是三周前拍的 |
[05:58] | It’s the exact same dress. | 一模一样的婚纱 |
[06:00] | Sue was here. | 苏来过这里 |
[06:01] | And either she’s still here | 要么她还在这 |
[06:02] | or somebody in there knows why she isn’t. | 要么里面的人知道她为什么不在 |
[06:06] | Time to suit up. | 该着装了 |
[06:22] | Lose the ring, pal. | 摘下戒指 朋友 |
[06:24] | This is how we suit up tonight. | 这才是我们今晚的着装 |
[06:39] | So if anyone here knows where Sue is, | 要说这里有谁知道苏的下落 |
[06:41] | it’ll be the party’s host. | 非派对主人莫属 |
[06:43] | There’s hundreds of people in here. | 这里面有上百号人 |
[06:45] | How do we narrow it down? | 我们要怎么缩小范围 |
[06:47] | – Golden tile, sir. – Thank you. | -请出示金砖 先生 -谢谢 |
[06:49] | The VIP lounge. | 贵宾室 |
[06:51] | That’s where anyone who’s anyone | 那是所有人 |
[06:52] | will be going to kiss the proverbial ring. | 趋炎附势的地方 |
[06:54] | We need to get in there. | 我们要进去 |
[06:57] | Here, mine was tight too. Just let me… | 来 我的领结也紧了 我帮你 |
[07:00] | Now I have ten selfies of inside Barry Allen’s nose. | 这下我拍了巴里·艾伦的十张鼻孔照 |
[07:04] | A camera tie? | 拍照领结 |
[07:05] | What, you have a knife shoe and a grapple-hook belt too? | 怎么 你也有藏刀鞋和抓钩皮带吗 |
[07:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:14] | Time to charm. Wait for my signal. | 施展魅力的时候到了 等我信号 |
[07:18] | Ralph, what’s the… | 拉尔夫 信号是… |
[07:22] | And here I thought the paintings would be | 我还以为今晚最美的 |
[07:23] | the most beautiful thing tonight. | 会是油画 |
[07:26] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[07:29] | Ralph Dibny. | 拉尔夫·德比 |
[07:31] | January Galore. | 詹纽瑞·加罗尔 |
[07:35] | I haven’t seen you at one of these events before. | 我没在这种晚宴上见到过你 |
[07:37] | That’s because I spent the last year on my island in Dubai. | 那是因为我去年都在我迪拜的岛上 |
[07:40] | My partner and I sold our corporation. | 我和我合伙人把公司卖了 |
[07:44] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[07:50] | GinGold martini. Shaken, not stirred. | 杜松子马天尼 酒壶摇的 不要搅拌的 |
[07:53] | Congratulations on selling your corporation, Barry. | 恭喜你把公司卖了 巴里 |
[07:56] | I do hope you reinvested your profits | 我真心希望你把赚到利润 |
[07:58] | in collateralized loan obligations. | 再投资到抵押贷款上 |
[08:00] | Yes, we recently sold our company | 是的 最近我们把公司卖了 |
[08:03] | for many millions of dollars. | 赚了几百万美金 |
[08:08] | Do you know our host? | 你认识晚宴的主人吗 |
[08:11] | – Mr. Meyers? – Yes, Mr. Meyers. | -迈耶斯先生吗 -对 迈耶斯先生 |
[08:15] | The host of this event is Remington Meister. | 今天晚宴的主人是雷明顿·迈斯特 |
[08:18] | You both crashed this event, didn’t you? | 你们是来晚宴捣乱的吧 |
[08:22] | Would you like some free advice? | 想要一些免费的建议吗 |
[08:25] | I’d leave before someone scary comes and finds you. | 要是我就在可怕的人找上门之前就闪人 |
[08:33] | Well, that did not go well. | 搭讪不怎么顺利 |
[08:35] | Yes, it did. | 非也 |
[08:38] | Our VIP ticket. | 我们的贵宾门票 |
[08:41] | Finesse. | 策略 |
[08:55] | Harrison Wells? | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[08:58] | Okay, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:59] | – Allegra. – You’re the intern. | -阿莱格拉 -你是那个实习生 |
[09:02] | So maybe you can help me with something. | 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[09:04] | I’m looking for a UV emitter, | 我在找紫外线发射器 |
[09:05] | and my scanner tells me | 但是我的扫描仪显示 |
[09:07] | there is a UV emitter right around here. | 紫外线发射器就在这里 |
[09:11] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[09:13] | What happened? Did you fake your own death? | 怎么回事 你假死吗 |
[09:16] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 没有 |
[09:16] | So you, uh, no. You think I’m Harrison Wells. | 所以 你以为我是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[09:19] | I’m not Harrison Wells. | 我不是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[09:21] | My name is Nash. Nash Wells. | 我叫纳什 纳什·威尔斯 |
[09:25] | You look just like him. | 你和他长得一模一样 |
[09:26] | Yeah, well, doppelgangers are like that. | 是的 二重身的确长得一模一样 |
[09:42] | Stupid Earth. | 愚蠢的地球 |
[09:44] | – Okay, Accelerant. – Allegra. | -好吧 阿赛伦 – 我叫阿莱格拉 |
[09:47] | I’m doing a dig, all right? | 我在做一项挖掘调查 |
[09:49] | I need UV rays to complete my dig. | 我需要紫外线来完成我的调查 |
[09:51] | You, according to my gauntlet… | 你 根据我的护手显示 |
[09:55] | Are a meta-human with UV capabilities. | 是一个有紫外线的超能力者 |
[09:57] | You see where I’m going here? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[09:58] | You want me to use my powers to help you? | 你要我用我的超能力来帮你 |
[10:01] | – Yes! – I can’t help you. | -没错 -我帮不了你 |
[10:02] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:03] | Never mind. The answer is no. | 那不重要 答案是帮不了 |
[10:06] | Allegra, I will make you a deal. | 阿莱格拉 我和你做个交易吧 |
[10:08] | You help me with the– | 你用紫外线… |
[10:11] | UV thing, | 来帮我 |
[10:13] | and I will give you the scoop of the century. | 我就告诉你本世纪的独家新闻 |
[10:18] | Doppelgangers, Multiverse, and potentially | 二重身 多重宇宙 以及我们知道的 |
[10:23] | the end of all life as we know it. | 所有生命潜在的终点 |
[10:28] | Now how does that sound to you? | 听起来怎么样 |
[10:32] | Tell me more about this Multiverse. | 告诉更多关于多重宇宙的事 |
[10:36] | The bank unfroze your accounts, | 银行解除冻结你的账户了 |
[10:37] | and maybe I erased your parking tickets | 也许我帮你恢复驾照时 |
[10:40] | when I got your driver’s license reinstated. | 把你的停车罚单给删了 |
[10:43] | Thanks, Cecile! | 谢了 塞西尔 |
[10:44] | Oh, your clients are lucky to have you. | 你的客户能有你真幸运 |
[10:47] | Hey, speaking of, | 对了 说到这个 |
[10:48] | I should let you get back to doing your job. | 我应该让你回去工作了 |
[10:51] | Thank you so much | 非常感谢 |
[10:53] | for everything that you’ve done. | 你所做出的一切 |
[10:54] | Wait, you know what? Hey, Chester. | 等下 你等一下 切斯特 |
[10:56] | I got–I got a little time. | 我还有些时间 |
[10:58] | Is there–is there anything else | 有没有什么其他地方 |
[11:00] | that you could use some help with. | 你还需要帮忙的 |
[11:02] | Hmm, nope. All is good in Chester-hood. | 没了 切斯特这边一切都好 |
[11:04] | Wait! | 等下 |
[11:05] | Don’t go! Don’t go! | 别走 别走 |
[11:06] | Are you sure? Like are you sure-sure? | 你确定吗 你真的确定吗 |
[11:09] | Anything at all that I could help you with? | 真没有什么我能帮你的了吗 |
[11:11] | I mean, think hard. | 我是说 使劲想想 |
[11:14] | There is something. | 是有些事情 |
[11:15] | I knew it! Okay, sock it to me. | 我就知道 好了 交给我吧 |
[11:17] | Jitters is gone, right? | 吉特斯没了 对吗 |
[11:19] | Which means that I’ll never see Na… | 也就是说我再也见不到娜… |
[11:22] | their coffee again. | 他们的咖啡了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I’m thinking that by coffee, you mean Natalie? | 是 我想你说的咖啡是指娜塔莉吧 |
[11:30] | I was gonna ask her out | 我正想要约她出去 |
[11:31] | after I filled out my Vibe-acino punch card. | 在我打满震波奇诺集点卡之后 |
[11:33] | But it’s too late now, so… | 但是现在太晚了 所以… |
[11:38] | Sorry, I–I know this isn’t a lawyer problem at all. | 对不起 我知道这不是律师的问题 |
[11:41] | No, it’s not, | 不 不是 |
[11:43] | but it is a meta-empath problem. | 但这是共情超能力的问题 |
[11:53] | You got–you got powers? | 你有 你有超能力 |
[11:55] | Oh, I have powers. | 我有超能力 |
[11:56] | Oh, that’s so cool! | 那真是太酷了 |
[11:58] | That’s so cool! | 真是太酷了 |
[12:01] | That must’ve been a major conflict of interest | 那作为检察官这里肯定有些 |
[12:03] | as a DA though. | 重大利益冲突吧 |
[12:04] | It was. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[12:05] | Uh, but those powers are about to help you ask out Natalie. | 但这些能力将会帮你约娜塔莉出来 |
[12:10] | – Yeah! – Let’s do it. | -好 -咱们开始吧 |
[12:11] | – Yeah! – Okay, we’re doing it. | -好 -好 我们决定了 |
[12:24] | Very few of my guests have the tapferkeit | 我的客人很少有足够的勇气 |
[12:27] | to challenge me like this. | 这样直接挑战我 |
[12:29] | After all, I’m the master of this ring. | 毕竟 我是这个场子的主人 |
[12:35] | Strict rules of Mahjong? | 专业麻将规则 |
[12:37] | But of course. | 当然了 |
[12:40] | Oh, so gentlemen, | 好了 先生们 |
[12:42] | I don’t think we have been introduced. | 我们想我们还没有互相介绍过 |
[12:45] | I’m Remington Meister, your host. | 我是雷明顿·迈斯特 今天的主人 |
[12:47] | And you are? | 那你们呢 |
[12:50] | The name’s Dibny. Ralph Dibny. | 我名叫德比 拉尔夫·德比 |
[12:54] | Allen. Barry– | 艾伦 巴里… |
[12:56] | Well, nice to meet you, Allen Barry and Ralph Dibny. | 很高兴认识你们 艾伦·巴里和拉尔夫·德比 |
[13:00] | Hmm, and what brings you to my wonderful grosse feier? | 是什么让你们来到了我这大派对的 |
[13:09] | Sue Dearbon. | 苏·迪尔邦 |
[13:13] | Sue? | 苏 |
[13:16] | A, uh, fiercely intelligent young woman. | 一个 非常聪明的年轻女人 |
[13:22] | She’s a friend of yours? | 她是你们的朋友吗 |
[13:24] | I’m an admirer of hers. | 我是她的崇拜者 |
[13:28] | Ah, you have taste, Mr. Dibny. | 你很有品位 德比先生 |
[13:33] | And I wish I could be a more auspicious host | 我希望我能做个更好的主人 |
[13:35] | and introduce you, | 来介绍你们认识 |
[13:36] | but I’m afraid Ms. Dearbon isn’t here. | 但是很遗憾迪尔邦女士不在这里 |
[13:40] | In fact, I don’t think I’ve seen her at any social event | 实际上 我从没看到她出现在任何社交场合 |
[13:43] | in over six months. | 有六个多月的时间了 |
[13:45] | Perhaps she’ll attend an event in your facility soon. | 或许她会出现在你们那里的晚宴上 |
[13:48] | And, uh, where was that? What? | 那么 你们是哪里来着 |
[13:50] | – Paris. – Dubai. | -巴黎 -迪拜 |
[13:54] | We run a multi-city import/export company. | 我们运作着一个多城市进出口公司 |
[13:58] | Maybe she’s still on the guest list. | 或许她还在客人名单上 |
[14:01] | You know, just in case. | 你知道 以防万一 |
[14:03] | You think I should check? | 你觉得我应该去查一下吗 |
[14:07] | Sure, yeah. | 行啊 |
[14:09] | Idna! | 英娜 |
[14:15] | That’s a beautiful dress. | 这裙子真漂亮 |
[14:17] | Is this one-of-a-kind? | 是独一无二的吗 |
[14:19] | Two-of-a-kind, actually. | 其实是独一有二的 |
[14:21] | Even the most stubborn designer’s one-of-a-kind outfit has a price. | 即使最固执的设计师作品也有能买到的价格 |
[14:25] | So true! | 真对 |
[14:26] | So true! | 真对 |
[14:27] | I’m impressed. | 让我刮目相看啊 |
[14:28] | You have quite the eye for fashion. | 你对时尚很有眼光 |
[14:33] | Sue Dearbon is not on the list. | 苏·迪尔邦不在名单上 |
[14:36] | And strange… | 奇怪的是 |
[14:39] | neither are you. | 你们也不在 |
[14:40] | Well, when an auction like yours pops up, | 当一个像你这样的拍卖出现时 |
[14:43] | no list can keep us away. | 没有名单能阻挡我们 |
[14:48] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[14:51] | Him? Nicht so viel. | 他 不怎么样 |
[15:01] | Mahjong. | 麻将 |
[15:02] | Sieg. I win. | 看 我赢了 |
[15:05] | Such a pleasure to meet you both. | 能认识你们真是太好了 |
[15:07] | Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 享受你们的夜晚吧 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry, man. I thought I had that. | 抱歉老兄 我以为我能处理 |
[15:14] | I–we should get back to Central City. | 我们应该回中城去了 |
[15:16] | Put our friend above on high alert. | 让我们的朋友提高警惕 |
[15:40] | I tracked down the woman | 我找出了那个 |
[15:41] | who designed Sue’s dress in the Milan. | 在米兰给苏设计衣服的女人 |
[15:42] | – Yeah. – It turns out that Idna | -是吗 -结果发现英娜 |
[15:43] | did commission her to make another one. | 确实要求她又做了一套 |
[15:45] | So I think what we gotta do next is probably– | 所以我想下一步我们应该… |
[15:47] | Ralph, Sue’s not here. | 拉尔夫 苏不在这里 |
[15:48] | We just got made and we just hit a dead end. | 我们暴露了 还碰上了死胡同 |
[15:50] | We should head back to Central City. | 我们应该回中城去 |
[15:52] | Barry, if Meister wanted us out of here, | 巴里 如果迈斯特想让我们离开这里 |
[15:53] | we’d be gone already. | 我们早就出去了 |
[15:54] | Take a whiff, would ya? | 好好闻闻 行吗 |
[15:55] | Something doesn’t smell right here. | 这里味道有什么不太对 |
[15:56] | Ralph, I know you care about this Sue case, | 拉尔夫 我知道你对苏的案子很上心 |
[15:59] | but we’re grasping at straws. | 但我们这是在勉强支撑 |
[16:01] | I’m not even sure there’s a mystery here. | 我都不确定这里有谜团 |
[16:03] | Really? You’re not sure? | 真的吗 你不确定 |
[16:06] | You see that guy with the eye patch right there? | 看到那边戴眼罩的那个家伙了吗 |
[16:08] | That’s Riggs Wellington. | 那是里格斯·惠灵顿 |
[16:09] | he’s a shady Bratva counterfeiter. | 他是个阴暗的俄罗斯黑手党 |
[16:12] | And January Galore? | 詹纽瑞·加罗尔 |
[16:13] | She’s an underground weapons dealer. | 她是地下的武器贩子 |
[16:15] | That guy right there, he’s a drug kingpin. | 那边的那位 是个毒品团伙头头 |
[16:17] | The woman he’s talking to is a mob boss. | 和他说话的那个女人是个黑帮老大 |
[16:20] | If this is a party for criminals, | 如果这是罪犯狂欢夜 |
[16:22] | then the Flash and Elongated Man | 那闪电侠和伸缩人 |
[16:23] | need to take over. | 就得出手管管了 |
[16:24] | Pump the brakes, would ya? | 别那么激动 可以吗 |
[16:26] | There’s a time and a place for masks and cowls, | 面具和头罩需要在特定地点和时间使用 |
[16:28] | but this is not it. | 但不是现在 |
[16:30] | This Meister, he’s up to something. | 这个迈斯特 他在密谋着什么 |
[16:32] | We need to find out what it is, no matter how long it takes. | 我们得找出来 无论要花多久 |
[16:36] | Ralph, tomorrow we have– we have the deposition– | 拉尔夫 明天我们有取证要做… |
[16:38] | Lay off the whole deposition thing, would ya? | 先别管取证的事 可以吗 |
[16:41] | CCPD can wait. | 中城警局可以等 |
[16:42] | I can search this whole place in seconds. | 我可以瞬间就把整个地方查个底朝天 |
[16:44] | Barry, I realize that you want to help | 巴里 我知道你想帮忙 |
[16:45] | and I appreciate that, but this is not Central City, | 我感谢你的好心 但这里不是中城 |
[16:47] | these people are not metas. | 这些人也不是超能力者 |
[16:50] | This is a time for our human identities. | 现在得用我们的人类身份 |
[16:53] | Finesse, remember? | 用策略 记得吗 |
[16:56] | – I just need some time, okay? – Okay. | -我需要点时间 好吗 -好的 |
[17:13] | Here’s the deal. | 计划是这样的 |
[17:14] | I made a coffee order with the new Jitters-To-Go service. | 我用新的吉特斯点单服务点了一杯咖啡 |
[17:16] | That’s where Natalie works now. | 那是娜塔莉现在工作的地方 |
[17:17] | So when she arrives, | 然后等她过来的时候 |
[17:19] | I am going to read her emotion, | 我去读她的情绪 |
[17:22] | and then I’m gonna tell you what to say. | 接着我来告诉你该说什么 |
[17:23] | – What if she says no? – She’s not gonna say no! | -要是她拒绝我怎么办 -她不会拒绝的 |
[17:26] | Not with my help. | 有我的帮忙 不会的 |
[17:27] | And I’m here too. | 而且我也在这 |
[17:29] | My good deed for the day was to help somebody, | 我今天的日行一善就是助人为乐 |
[17:31] | and I couldn’t find anyone less annoying. | 但我看谁都不顺眼 |
[17:34] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[17:36] | Hey, I have a delivery for Chester P. Runk? | 我有一份给切斯特·P·朗克的外卖 |
[17:38] | Yep, that’s–that’s– that’s, uh, that’s me. | 对的 那是…那是…那是我的 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:41] | Wow. 12 Vibe-acinos. | 12杯咖啡 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:44] | Chester, she’s feeling impressed. | 切斯特 她很佩服你 |
[17:46] | A big order like that, | 这么大的一单 |
[17:47] | it shows her that you are a man with means. | 这向她表明你是个大人物 |
[17:49] | Yeah, well, you know, I’m a– | 是啊 你知道的 我… |
[17:52] | kind of a big spender, you know? | 花钱就是这么大手大脚 |
[17:55] | Can’t take it with you, right? | 这东西控制不住的 对吧 |
[17:56] | Sure. I guess. | 我想是的吧 |
[17:58] | Do you need a receipt? | 你需要发票吗 |
[17:59] | Are you sure you’re reading her right? | 你确定你读对了吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah! Of course. | 当然没错了 |
[18:03] | Um, um, hey Chester, she’s yearning for validation. | 切斯特 她急需认可 |
[18:07] | So pay her a compliment. | 所以多夸夸她 |
[18:09] | She’s feeling very strong, positive feelings about her shoes. | 她特别喜欢她的鞋子 |
[18:13] | Uh, I–man. | 我 |
[18:14] | I really like your shoes. | 我真的很喜欢你的这双鞋 |
[18:18] | These old things? Yuck. | 这双破鞋 不是吧 |
[18:20] | I lost my favorite kicks to a black hole. | 我最喜欢的那双不知道扔哪去了 |
[18:22] | That’s, uh, that’s rough. | 那挺让人难受的 |
[18:24] | You are totally missing the mark. | 你完全理解错了 |
[18:26] | You’re not helping! | 你一点忙都没在帮 |
[18:28] | Uh, Chester, be assertive. | 切斯特 肯定点 自信点 |
[18:30] | Don’t let her leave without asking her out. | 没开口约她 就别让她走 |
[18:31] | Uh, Natalie. | 娜塔丽 |
[18:33] | Uh, before you go, | 你离开之前 |
[18:34] | I was wondering if– if we could, you know, | 我在想…我们可不可以 |
[18:38] | I–I could carry this crate for you. | 我能不能帮你拿这个箱子 |
[18:41] | – Oh, it’s not a problem. – Yes, it is. | -我自己能搞定 -她不能 |
[18:44] | She wants you to be chivalrous. | 她需要你表现的体贴一点 |
[18:45] | Help her now! | 现在就帮她 |
[18:46] | Girl, I got it. | 姐妹 我明白 |
[18:56] | Pardon moi? | 对不起 |
[18:58] | I could pay for this. | 我可以帮忙买下这些的 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I think you’ve done enough. | 我觉得你已经够帮忙的了 |
[19:03] | I’m no expert, | 我不是情感专家 |
[19:04] | but the Book of Ralph says that when you ask someone out, | 但《拉尔夫之书》说你想要约人出去的话 |
[19:06] | you should just be yourself. | 做自己就好了 |
[19:08] | How is he supposed to be himself | 他这个样子要怎么做自己 |
[19:11] | when he doesn’t even know who he is anymore? | 他都不知道自己是谁了 |
[19:22] | And these different Earths | 这些不同的地球 |
[19:24] | have existed simultaneously since… | 同时存在 自从… |
[19:26] | Well, since, uh–let’s see. Oh, the dawn of time. | 自从…远古时代起 |
[19:29] | Well, how come nobody knows about this? | 怎么会没人知道这个 |
[19:31] | I mean, stuff this big? | 这么大的一个东西 |
[19:31] | The public should be made aware. | 应该警示公众的 |
[19:33] | People know. Just the right people. | 有人知道 该知道的人知道 |
[19:35] | The general public? No, no. | 普通大众 不会的 |
[19:37] | No, that would not be good. They would lose their minds. | 那样不行 他们会疯的 |
[19:39] | Right, I mean… | 也对 我是说… |
[19:42] | it’s all so… | 所有的都如此… |
[19:45] | – Epic. – Yes, it’s epic. | -壮丽 -是 很壮丽 |
[19:46] | Doppelgangers, anti-matter events, | 二重身 反物质事件 |
[19:48] | and speedsters juggling dual identities, | 极速者玩些双重身份 |
[19:50] | like the Flash and Barry Allen. | 比如闪电侠和巴里·艾伦 |
[19:54] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | My boss’ husband is the Flash? | 我老板的丈夫是闪电侠 |
[20:01] | – Ah, nobody tells me anything. – But then, of course, | -大家什么都不告诉我 -但 当然了 |
[20:03] | let’s not forget the villain of this story– | 我们也别忘了故事里的反派… |
[20:05] | the Monitor. | 监视者 |
[20:07] | The cosmic imposter with delusions of grandeur. | 患有妄想症的大骗子 |
[20:11] | That is why I’m gonna take that fraud down permanently. | 因此我要干掉那个骗子 让他不得翻身 |
[20:20] | You’re gonna kill this Novu guy? | 你要杀掉监视者吗 |
[20:24] | Enough story time. | 故事就讲到这里 |
[20:26] | Time for you to hold up your end of the bargain. | 是时候兑现你的承诺了 |
[20:28] | Wait, can you explain doppelgangers? | 等等 你可以解释一下二重身吗 |
[20:31] | Sure, absolutely. I can, but first– | 当然 我可以 但首先 |
[20:34] | Let’s have you zap this with your meta UV lights, | 你先用超能力紫外线照一下这里 |
[20:37] | so I can find out what rocks to avoid when I excavate. | 让我知道开挖时要避开哪些石头 |
[20:40] | And go. | 开始吧 |
[20:57] | I… | 我 |
[20:58] | I– I can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[21:00] | Yes, you can. | 你能做到 |
[21:02] | You’re a meta. It’s who you are. | 你是一个超能力者 这就是真正的你 |
[21:03] | No, it– it’s not. | 不 我不是 |
[21:04] | It is, and also we had a deal. | 你是 而且我们已经说好了 |
[21:07] | – Well, the deal’s off. – What? | -交易取消 -什么 |
[21:08] | I’m not gonna be some weapon you use to hurt others. | 我不会成为你用来伤人的武器 |
[21:11] | I’m not asking you to be the weapon. | 我没有让你变成武器 |
[21:12] | It’s not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[21:33] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 好了 看看这里有什么 |
[21:40] | Something tells me that ain’t a Johnny Cash song. | 我感觉这应该不是约翰尼·卡什的歌 |
[21:49] | Damn it, Ralph. She’s not here. | 该死 拉尔夫 她不在这里 |
[22:09] | They’re all here to bid on this. | 他们来这里是为了竞拍这个 |
[22:12] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[22:29] | Meta target acquired. | 超能力者目标已获取 |
[22:32] | Wunderbar. | 太好了 |
[22:49] | Don’t bother. It’s meta-dampened. | 别白费劲了 这上面有超能力抑制器 |
[22:50] | I must say, I did not expect Central City’s | 不得不说 我没想到中城的 |
[22:54] | resident superhero to crash my little gathering. | 常驻超级英雄在我的小聚会上不请自来 |
[22:58] | And I must say, | 不得不说 |
[22:59] | I’m surprised by all the Bond villain clichés. | 我没想到居然是这出邦德反派俗套戏码 |
[23:01] | I mean, you’ve got the accent, the diabolical scheme, | 你有那种反派的口音 邪恶的阴谋 |
[23:04] | even the silent but deadly henchperson. | 甚至还有沉默但致命的追随者 |
[23:06] | Ultraviolet? | 致命紫光 |
[23:08] | I sent you to Iron Heights. | 我把你关进了铁山监狱 |
[23:09] | Luckily, she has friends in low places. | 幸运的是 她在下面也有朋友 |
[23:12] | And let me guess, | 让我猜猜看 |
[23:14] | you’re gonna add my unmasking to your little auction? | 你想把我的真身加入你的拍卖 |
[23:17] | Oh, I could care less about your secret identity, Flash. | 我一点也不关心你的秘密身份 闪电侠 |
[23:21] | My interests are global. | 我的兴趣是全球性的 |
[23:24] | And to think, Mr. Dibny, | 现在想想 德比先生 |
[23:26] | that it was the Flash that set off my meta-activity monitor | 是闪电侠触发了我的超能力活动监视器 |
[23:30] | that then triggered the security protocols | 然后触发了让你们被抓到的 |
[23:33] | that got you caught. | 安全程序 |
[23:36] | Danke schon. | 非常感谢 |
[23:37] | I am very curious, though, | 但是我很好奇 |
[23:40] | as to why you are really here. | 你们来这里的真正目的是什么 |
[23:45] | Do you expect me to talk? | 你想要我告诉你吗 |
[23:46] | No, Mr. Dibny… | 不 德比先生 |
[23:50] | I expect you to die. | 我想要你死 |
[23:51] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[23:53] | That line is literally from “Goldfinger.” | 这是《金手指》里的台词 |
[23:56] | And so is this. | 这个也是 |
[23:59] | Behold, | 看好了 |
[24:01] | a state-of-the-art industrial laser cannon. | 一个目前最先进的工业激光炮 |
[24:04] | It will shoot a deadly beam– zap!– | 它会发射致命激光 就这样 |
[24:07] | through the both of you | 穿透你们俩 |
[24:09] | the moment Central City is destroyed. | 就在中城被摧毁的瞬间 |
[24:13] | You’re gonna kill millions of innocent people | 你打算杀死成千上万无辜的人 |
[24:14] | just to sell your weapon? | 就为了卖出你的武器吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:18] | Enjoy the show. | 好好欣赏吧 |
[24:34] | Got lost, didn’t you? | 迷路了吧 |
[24:36] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[24:38] | – No? – Maybe. | -没有吗 -也许吧 |
[24:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:42] | I freaked you out, didn’t I? | 我吓到你了 对吗 |
[24:45] | Watching Rag Doll eat while in Iron Heights is freaky. | 在铁山监狱看布娃娃吃东西才叫恐怖 |
[24:49] | Sure it is. So why the disappearing act? | 当然 为什么要玩消失 |
[24:51] | Actually, let me pause at theory on that. | 事实上 让我猜一下 |
[24:54] | I think you’re afraid to use your powers | 我认为你害怕使用自己的超能力 |
[24:57] | because if you do, | 因为如果你用了 |
[24:58] | you think you’ll become like someone. | 你认为自己就会变成某个人 |
[25:02] | Someone. | 某个人 |
[25:04] | Someone you know, someone you… | 是某个你认识的人 某个… |
[25:08] | hate. | 你恨的人 |
[25:09] | How am I doing? | 我猜的对吗 |
[25:11] | My cousin, Esperanza, she has the same powers as me, | 我表姐 伊丝丽兰萨 她能力和我一样 |
[25:15] | only she uses them to murder people. | 但是她利用超能力杀人 |
[25:21] | You’re not your cousin. | 你不是你的表姐 |
[25:24] | But if I start using my powers, | 但是如果我开始使用超能力 |
[25:28] | what’s to stop me from becoming like her? | 有什么能阻止我变成她那样的人 |
[25:30] | Because, Allegra, in this life we choose. | 因为我们选择自己的人生 阿莱格拉 |
[25:33] | We choose who we are. | 我们选择成为什么样的人 |
[25:36] | So if you choose to use your incredible powers, | 如果你选择使用自己的超能力 |
[25:39] | that does not make you anything like Esperanza | 这不会让你变成伊丝丽兰萨 |
[25:42] | unless you choose that. | 除非你做出和她一样的选择 |
[25:50] | – I’m not Esperanza. – Who are you? | -我不是伊丝丽兰萨 -你是谁 |
[25:53] | I’m Allegra. | 我是阿莱格拉 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:58] | Allegra Garcia. | 阿莱格拉·加西娅 |
[26:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:05] | Well, that was anti-climatic. | 这可有点让人失望 |
[26:38] | Did I do it? | 我成功了吗 |
[26:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:44] | I think you did. | 我想你成功了 |
[26:54] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[26:55] | Hmm, like Alderaan on a bad day. | 就像是奥德兰行星上最糟糕的一天 |
[27:01] | You look pretty emotionally vaporized too. | 你的心情看起来也像是被炸毁了 |
[27:05] | Okay, Chester, I– I think that I was using your problems | 切斯特 我想我是在用你的问题 |
[27:10] | as a distraction from my own feelings, | 来分散我自己的情绪 |
[27:12] | and my internal compass was completely off, | 我内心的指南针已经彻底失灵了 |
[27:17] | and that made me sense the opposite | 所以我才会把娜塔莉的感觉理解为 |
[27:18] | of what Natalie was feeling. | 完全相反的意思 |
[27:19] | And I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉 |
[27:23] | I’ve had these powers for two years now, | 我已经拥有这些超能力两年了 |
[27:25] | and I’m still figuring them out. | 却还没搞清楚要怎么用 |
[27:29] | How you feeling now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[27:30] | Oh, uh, honestly, I don’t know. | 说真的 我也说不好 |
[27:33] | Let’s pretend I’m the empath. | 那就假装我是那个有共情能力的人 |
[27:36] | What kind of feelings would you be putting off? | 你会阻止什么样的感觉 |
[27:37] | Now, no. Stare into my eyes. | 好 别这样 看着我的眼睛 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:40] | And imagine my pupils are swirling. | 想象我的瞳孔在转 |
[27:45] | And–and swirling, and swirling. | 转啊 转啊 |
[27:48] | Okay, honey, that’s a hypnotist, not an empath, | 好了 亲爱的 那是催眠 不是共情 |
[27:50] | but I really appreciate the effort. | 但我真的很感谢你的努力 |
[27:51] | – Yeah, uh… – Yeah, you’re right. | -对 -没错 你说得对 |
[27:53] | How am I feeling? I’m… | 我感觉如何 我… |
[27:56] | oh, my God. I’m freaking out. | 天哪 我吓坏了 |
[27:58] | You know, I was a DA for 20 years, | 你知道 我干了20年地检官 |
[28:00] | and they just–boom, replaced me overnight. | 然后他们一夜之间就把我换了 |
[28:03] | And now I feel like I don’t exactly know who I am anymore, | 现在 我已经不知道我是谁了 |
[28:05] | and if I fail at this meta-attorney thing, | 如果我做超能力者律师也失败了 |
[28:08] | I can’t go back. | 我就回不去了 |
[28:11] | Yeah, but you didn’t fail me. | 对 但你没有让我失望 |
[28:15] | You know, I think the two of us just need to | 我觉得我们俩只需要相信 |
[28:18] | trust that the real us | 真实的我们 |
[28:21] | will always shine through. | 总会发光的 |
[28:24] | Which is why I will embrace the new me | 所以我要拥抱新的自我 |
[28:26] | by finally asking out Natalie. | 去约娜塔莉出来约会 |
[28:30] | You know, seize the moment and all that. | 你知道 抓住当下之类的 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:33] | And maybe you should too. | 也许你也应该试试 |
[28:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[28:48] | Maybe I should too. | 也许我也应该试试 |
[28:53] | I should’ve listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[28:55] | If we’d done things your way, we wouldn’t have gotten caught. | 如果我们照你说的做 就不会被抓 |
[28:58] | Maybe I should be handing Central City | 也许我应该把中城交给 |
[29:00] | over to Ralph Dibny rather than Elongated Man. | 拉尔夫·德比而不是伸缩人 |
[29:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:05] | There’s no deposition. | 还没有正式宣布 |
[29:07] | I planned a press conference to | 我计划开个新闻发布会把你作为 |
[29:10] | present you as Central City’s official protector. | 中城的官方保护者介绍给大家 |
[29:13] | Because of this coming Crisis, I have to prepare | 因为即将到来的危机 我必须让这个城市 |
[29:15] | the city for a world without Flash. | 准备好迎接没有闪电侠的世界 |
[29:19] | I’m, uh…I’m honored | 我… 我深感荣幸 |
[29:23] | that you think that I could help fill your shoes. | 你觉得我可以成为你的继任者 |
[29:26] | Look, tonight’s job was for Ralph Dibny | 听着 今晚的工作是拉尔夫·德比的 |
[29:29] | because both parts of my identity have value. | 因为我身份的两个部分都是有价值的 |
[29:33] | The same is true for you, | 你也一样 |
[29:35] | only tonight I could’ve used your civilian half. | 只有今晚 我可以利用你平民的身份 |
[29:39] | What I’m trying to say is Barry Allen | 我想说的是巴里·艾伦 |
[29:43] | is just as important as the Flash. | 跟闪电侠一样重要 |
[29:48] | Try to remember that. | 记住这句话 |
[29:50] | I know I will. | 我知道我会记住 |
[29:55] | You know, can you reach my cufflink? | 你能够到我的袖扣吗 |
[29:59] | – What? – Grab my cufflink. | -什么 -把我的袖扣拿下来 |
[30:03] | Yeah. Got it. | 好 够到了 |
[30:06] | All right, I got it. | 好 拿到了 |
[30:07] | Okay, on three, | 好 我数三下 |
[30:09] | I want you to flick it at that laser cannon. | 我想让你把它弹到那个激光炮里 |
[30:11] | One, two, flick! | 一 二 弹 |
[30:17] | All right, I got it. It’s down. | 好了 成功了 它完蛋了 |
[30:23] | Whoa, watch out. What was that? | 小心 这是怎么回事 |
[30:28] | Okay, uh, what do we do? | 好 我们怎么办 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:31] | Uh, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[30:35] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[30:36] | How do we stop that? | 我们怎样才能阻止它 |
[30:37] | – There’s a pattern. – Really? | -它是有规律的 -是吗 |
[30:39] | All right, when I say now… | 好 我一说”现在” |
[30:42] | fling ourselves to the left. | 我们就往左边挪 |
[30:43] | – Right. – The left! | -好[右边] -是左边 |
[30:45] | Now! | 现在 |
[30:54] | We have to stop Meister. | 我们必须阻止迈斯特 |
[30:55] | He’s got Ultraviolet protecting him. | 他有致命紫光的保护 |
[30:57] | Her powers could kill us both. | 她的超能力可以杀了我们两个 |
[30:59] | Then let’s do things your way, | 那我们用你的方法 |
[31:00] | with a little finesse. | 来点小策略 |
[31:02] | Time to suit up. | 是时候换装了 |
[31:22] | Good evening, meine freunde. | 晚上好 我的朋友们 |
[31:25] | The moment that you’ve all been waiting for is here. | 你们等待已久的时刻就要到来了 |
[31:27] | Let the auction begin. | 拍卖会现在开始 |
[31:29] | The EYE-3C9 satellite system, | EYE-3C9卫星系统 |
[31:35] | or as I’d like to call it the Ring of Fire, | 或者我更喜欢称它为火环 |
[31:38] | is equipped with 15 dioptric long-range missiles. | 它装备了15枚折光远程导弹 |
[31:43] | Simply use this console | 只要使用这个控制台 |
[31:44] | to enter our desired coordinates, | 输入我们想打击的位置坐标 |
[31:47] | and then sit back | 然后就可以坐等 |
[31:49] | and watch hellfire reign down on your enemies. | 看着地狱之火降临到你敌人的头上 |
[31:55] | Perhaps a little demonstration now, yes? | 我们现在做个小小的演示 好吗 |
[32:16] | This isn’t the bathroom? | 这里不是卫生间吗 |
[32:22] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:23] | Mr. Allen Barry, I see you have found the open bar. | 艾伦·巴里先生 看来你找到了免费酒吧 |
[32:27] | Keep her busy till I get to that console. | 在我靠近那个控制台之前吸引他的注意力 |
[32:29] | I’ll bid on your stupid laptop. | 我也要竞拍你那个白痴笔记本电脑 |
[32:32] | $500 million. | 五亿 |
[32:34] | $500 million and one dollar. | 五亿零一美元 |
[32:37] | “Price is Right” rules. | “价高者得”原则 |
[32:38] | Ultraviolet, uh, gently escort Mr. Barry out, | 致命紫光 礼貌地护送巴里先生出去 |
[32:41] | but don’t burn his money. | 但别把他的钱烧了 |
[32:46] | I love “Mortal Kombat”! | 我喜欢《真人快打》 |
[32:51] | Mr. Dibny, we meet again. | 德比先生 我们又见面了 |
[32:54] | You’ve got to take it easy on the Bond quotes, man. | 求你少说点邦德电影的台词 老兄 |
[32:56] | You know what my favorite part is? | 你知道我最喜欢哪部分吗 |
[32:58] | “Finish him!” | “终结他” |
[33:00] | You know, usually I allow Ultraviolet to do the killing. | 通常我让致命紫光去杀人 |
[33:08] | But for you, I’ll make an exception. | 但是对你 我会另行对待 |
[33:16] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[33:44] | Fire in the hole. | 炸药倒计时 |
[34:41] | Thanks for dropping in. | 谢谢你的来访 |
[34:55] | Really? Adjusting your tie? | 认真的吗 调整你的领结 |
[34:57] | Adjusting the flash. | 是调整闪光灯 |
[35:23] | Nice job, man. | 老兄 做得好 |
[35:32] | Shocking. | 难以置信 |
[35:33] | Your performance… | 你的表现 |
[35:35] | Wunderbar, Mr. Barry. | 巴里先生 棒极了 |
[35:39] | The name’s Allen. | 名字是艾伦 |
[35:42] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[35:49] | Remington Meister’s crime ring is over. | 雷明顿·迈斯特的犯罪集团被端了 |
[35:53] | Glad we got Remington, | 能抓到雷明顿真好 |
[35:54] | but I’m sorry we didn’t find Sue. | 抱歉我们没找到苏 |
[35:55] | My nose tells me there’s more to that case than I imagine. | 直觉告诉我案子比我想象的还要复杂 |
[35:58] | – You’ll find her. – I will. | -你会找到她的 -我会的 |
[35:59] | And in the meantime, I’ll be busy keeping Central City safe. | 同时 我会忙于保护中城的安全 |
[36:03] | We still on for that ceremony today, Joe? | 乔 我们今天还去那个典礼吗 |
[36:04] | Oh yeah, see you there. | 当然 庆典见 |
[36:10] | So did you do it? | 所以你做了吗 |
[36:11] | Did you embrace your new identity? | 你拥抱了新的自我吗 |
[36:12] | Did you see Natalie? Did you ask her out? | 你见到娜塔莉了吗 你约她了吗 |
[36:14] | – Did she say yes? – Yes, yes, and no. | -她同意了吗 -是的 是的 没有 |
[36:18] | Chester, I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 切斯特 我很抱歉 你还好吗 |
[36:22] | I’ve actually never felt better. | 其实我从未感觉更好过 |
[36:25] | Uh, the last time I went to ask Natalie out, | 上一次我约娜塔莉 |
[36:27] | I was scared as hell. | 我怕的要死 |
[36:29] | Today, I conquered that fear. | 今天 我克服了那份恐惧 |
[36:31] | Yo, she said no, but I said yes to me. | 她说了不 但是我对自己说了好 |
[36:35] | All right, well, I am very happy for you. | 我为你感到开心 |
[36:38] | I think. | 我认为 |
[36:40] | Hey, you’re– you’re marketing your firm. | 你 你在为你的公司做广告 |
[36:42] | Yeah, yeah, it is the first step in embracing the new me. | 这是拥抱新的自我的第一步 |
[36:48] | You know, I wanted to thank you for your encouragement. | 我想谢谢你的鼓励 |
[36:51] | And speaking of encouragement, | 说到鼓励 |
[36:54] | you know, you’d fit in nicely at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你会非常适合在尖端科研实验室 |
[36:58] | Don’t be a stranger. | 常联系 |
[37:01] | That… | 那… |
[37:03] | would be so epic! | 简直是史诗级的 |
[37:07] | Epic. Epic. | 史诗级 史诗级 |
[37:09] | Epic. | 史诗级 |
[37:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:25] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[37:27] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[37:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:30] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[37:33] | Let’s just say you remind me of someone. | 这么说吧 你让我想起了一个人 |
[37:36] | – Another doppelganger. – Something like that. | -另一个二重身 -差不多吧 |
[37:42] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[38:10] | The last five years, | 过去的五年 |
[38:12] | I’ve tried to keep Central City safe. | 我试着保护中城的安全 |
[38:16] | But as new threats arise, you’ll need more than me. | 但是随着新的威胁兴起 你们会不只需要我 |
[38:19] | Which is why I’m proud to recognize a hero | 这是为什么我很自豪我发现了一位 |
[38:22] | who’s put his life on the line for this city | 为了这座城市把他的生命一次又一次 |
[38:24] | time and time again. | 置于危险之中的英雄 |
[38:26] | A hero who deserves our recognition. | 一位值得我们赞誉的英雄 |
[38:30] | The Elongated Man. | 伸缩人 |
[38:35] | Now Central City has another symbol of hope. | 如今中城有了另一个希望的标志 |
[38:54] | To every woman, every man, | 今天在听的各位 |
[38:57] | and every child listening today, | 女士 先生和孩子 |
[39:00] | I have wanted to protect Central City | 早在获得超能力之前 |
[39:03] | since before I ever even got my powers. | 我就一直想保护中城 |
[39:06] | This is my home and I love it here. | 这是我的家 我很爱这里 |
[39:12] | And so today, I hereby promise | 所以今天 我在此保证 |
[39:14] | that I will defend Central City | 我会用尽我最后一口气 |
[39:18] | with my dying breath. | 来保护中城 |
[39:25] | Before we wrap up, there is someone | 在总结陈述前 我和 |
[39:27] | that Captain West and I would like to bring up here. | 韦斯特队长想请个人上台 |
[39:30] | CSI Barry Allen, please come up. | 现场调查员巴里·艾伦 请上台 |
[39:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:41] | Uh, those who wear capes and costumes | 不止有那些穿着斗篷和制服的人 |
[39:45] | aren’t the only ones that keep us safe. | 在保护我们的安全 |
[39:48] | There are some unsung heroes as well, | 还有一些无名英雄 |
[39:52] | like this man. | 就像这个人 |
[39:54] | This man has solved crimes to give mourning families justice. | 这个人靠破案为哀悼的家庭带去正义 |
[40:00] | He’s a CCPD team member | 他是一名从不放弃 |
[40:03] | who’s never given up on a single case. | 任何一起案子的中城警局成员 |
[40:06] | This man has saved Central City more times than anyone knows. | 这个人拯救中城的次数比任何人都多 |
[40:12] | So it’s time that we thank him. | 所以是时候我们感谢他 |
[40:15] | It’s time that… | 是时候 |
[40:18] | that I thank him. | 我感谢他 |
[40:21] | So without further ado… | 所以 不再赘言 |
[40:24] | Officer Barry Allen, on behalf of CCPD, | 巴里·艾伦警官 代表中城警局 |
[40:29] | the Medal of Honor. | 荣誉勋章 |
[40:31] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的付出 |
[40:59] | Pretty cool, huh? Look how shiny it is. | 很帅吧 看看它有多闪亮 |
[41:02] | Yeah, that’s great, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 那很好 |
[41:03] | Um, is this why you wanted to meet me? | 这是你想见我的原因吗 |
[41:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:08] | And I wanted to show you this. | 我还想给你看这个 |
[41:10] | I took it at Meister’s party. | 我在迈斯特的派对上拍的 |
[41:13] | I recognize that pin. | 我见过那个胸针 |
[41:15] | Guess who else showed up in Midway City? | 猜猜还有谁出现在了米德韦市 |
[41:18] | Ultraviolet? | 致命紫光 |
[41:20] | Thanks Ralf, citizens is on it. | 谢谢 拉尔夫 交给公民报 |
[41:39] | Great press conference. | 很棒的新闻发布会 |
[41:43] | I have a follow up question. | 我有个后续问题 |