时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | So this is where you’ve been hiding. | 原来你一直藏在这里 |
[00:05] | I think you’re afraid to use your powers | 我认为你害怕使用自己的超能力 |
[00:08] | because you think you’ll become like someone you hate. | 因为你认为自己会变成某个你恨的人 |
[00:11] | I know you’re doing it for all of us. | 我知道你在为了我们这么做 |
[00:12] | That’s what it means to be a hero. | 这就是做英雄的意义 |
[00:13] | I knew I picked the right guy. | 我知道我选了对的人 |
[00:14] | – He’s gonna die. – Frost, how do we save him? | -他要死了 -冰霜 我们怎么救他 |
[00:16] | I don’t know! I can’t fix this. | 我不知道 我挽救不了这种情况 |
[00:18] | Accepting Ramsey’s blood | 接受拉姆齐的血 |
[00:19] | would save your body but not your soul. | 能拯救你的身体 但无法拯救你的灵魂 |
[00:21] | You would lose the best of you. | 你会失去你最好的一面 |
[00:22] | The part of you that Iris loves. | 爱瑞丝所爱的那部分 |
[00:24] | That’s not Barry. | 那不是巴里 |
[00:25] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[00:29] | The entire world will embrace | 整个世界将会见识到 |
[00:32] | Bloodwork! | 血怒 |
[00:41] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[00:43] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[00:50] | I don’t understand. That wasn’t Barry. | 我不理解 那不是巴里 |
[00:52] | Yeah, it was. | 那就是他 |
[00:54] | Ramsey turned him into one of his Blood Brothers. | 拉姆齐把他变成了他的血亲 |
[01:09] | Babel Protocols initiated. | 巴贝尔协议启动 |
[01:11] | What’s Babel Protocols? | 巴贝尔协议是怎么回事 |
[01:12] | I thought that was just some defense stuff | 我以为那只是你加在巴里战衣里的 |
[01:14] | that you added to Barry’s suit. | 某种防御机制 |
[01:15] | That was version one. | 那是初代协议 |
[01:16] | Version 2.0 puts up a force field around S.T.A.R. Labs. | 第二代协议在尖端实验室周围开启防护力场 |
[01:19] | Nothing gets in, nothing goes out– | 任何事物都无法进出 |
[01:20] | not even our comms. | 连我们的通讯信号都不行 |
[01:22] | I built them just in case… | 我建这个是为了 |
[01:25] | just in case the Flash ever went dark. | 以防闪电侠黑化 |
[01:27] | Barry said that Ramsey gave him a choice. | 巴里说拉姆齐让他做出选择 |
[01:29] | Why–why would he choose this? | 为什么他会选择变成这样 |
[01:31] | Maybe he decided eternal life was better | 也许他决定选择永生 |
[01:33] | than dying in Crisis. | 而不是在危机中死去 |
[01:34] | Ramsey’s using Barry. | 拉姆齐在利用巴里 |
[01:36] | And whatever he’s having him do, he’s got a plan. | 不管在他让巴里做什么 拉姆齐早已谋划好 |
[01:47] | You have a police scanner? | 你在搜索警用通讯频道吗 |
[01:48] | I’m hoping that since this thing transmits in analog, | 因为这东西是通过模拟信号传输的 |
[01:50] | we can figure out what’s going on | 我本希望能搞清楚 |
[01:51] | outside S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端实验室外面发生了什么 |
[01:53] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[01:54] | Why didn’t Ramsey just have Barry kill us | 拉姆齐为什么不让巴里醒来后 |
[01:56] | as soon as he woke up? | 就立马杀掉我们 |
[01:57] | I don’t know, but don’t count us out yet, | 我不知道 不过先别以为巴里不会杀我们 |
[01:59] | You know that tech I’ve been working on? | 还记得我在研究的那项技术吗 |
[02:01] | Meet the Photon Emitter. | 光子发射器 |
[02:03] | So what, you built a ray gun? | 怎么 你造了一把射线枪 |
[02:04] | It’s not a ray gun, | 这不是一把射线枪 |
[02:05] | it’s a weapon that can deliver megadoses of photon radiation– | 这是一把能够发射百万剂量光子辐射的武器 |
[02:09] | the same kind of radiation | 是和癌症病人所受的放射性治疗 |
[02:10] | typically administered to cancer patients. | 同样的辐射 |
[02:12] | What exactly does it do? | 它到底有什么用 |
[02:14] | My theory is that these photons could be strong enough | 我的理论是 这些光子应该足够强 |
[02:17] | to destroy Ramsey’s sentient infection. | 可以摧毁拉姆齐的意识感染 |
[02:21] | If I get close enough to blast him, | 如果我离他足够近去轰炸他 |
[02:22] | he should revert back to his human form. | 他应该能变回人类的形态 |
[02:24] | He’d still have HLH, | 那样他仍有噬血细胞综合症 |
[02:25] | but at least he wouldn’t be a gooey zombie overlord anymore. | 但至少不再会是一个黏糊糊的丧尸之王了 |
[02:28] | What about everyone else that was infected? | 那其他被感染的人呢 |
[02:29] | Would they be cured? | 他们也会被治愈吗 |
[02:30] | Yes. They’d lose the goo, | 是的 他们会摆脱粘液 |
[02:31] | they’d go back to normal. | 恢复到正常状态 |
[02:32] | But since Ramsey’s the only one | 但由于拉姆齐是唯一一个 |
[02:34] | that can create more Blood Brothers, | 可以制造更多血亲兄弟的人 |
[02:37] | I say we hit at him first. | 我建议我们先攻击他 |
[02:39] | Then Dark Flash. | 然后攻击黑暗闪电侠 |
[02:41] | And you’ve tested this? | 你测试过了吗 |
[02:42] | Well, I haven’t even finished building it, | 我都还没完全做好它 |
[02:45] | so no, no I haven’t tested it. | 所以没有 我还没测试过 |
[02:47] | So let me get this straight. | 那你的意思是 |
[02:48] | You wanna shoot radiation at my husband | 你要用一种极度强大的还未测试过的设备 |
[02:50] | out of some crazy powerful device that you’ve never tested? | 朝我的丈夫发射辐射吗 |
[02:53] | Iris, this is the only plan we have. | 爱瑞丝 这是我们现在唯一的办法了 |
[02:55] | This could kill Barry, Cisco. | 这可能会杀死巴里 西斯科 |
[02:57] | Anyone there? Please help me. | 有人吗 救救我 |
[02:59] | The city’s being overrun. | 这座城市被占领了 |
[03:00] | I’m using a police officer’s radio. | 我正在用一位警察的无线通话器 |
[03:02] | He’s turning into some kind of monster. | 他正在变成某种怪物 |
[03:04] | His eyes are black. | 他的眼睛都黑了 |
[03:05] | Ramsey’s spreading his infection. | 拉姆齐在扩散他的感染 |
[03:07] | That’s where he took down communication citywide. | 那正是他断掉全城通讯的时候 |
[03:09] | Caitlin once said Ramsey’s infection sample | 凯特琳曾经说过 拉姆齐的感染样本显示 |
[03:12] | indicate he needs his victims to be afraid | 他需要受害者在遭到他的袭击前 |
[03:16] | before he attacks them. | 处于惊恐的状态 |
[03:27] | Hey, is your Internet working? | 你的网络好用吗 |
[03:30] | What’s with the lights? | 停电了吗 |
[03:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:34] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:44] | Get inside, get inside. | 进来 进来 |
[03:47] | He looks like he has rabies or something. | 他好像得了狂犬病之类的 |
[03:49] | Mitch Romero– you remember the mobster | 是米切·罗密欧 你还记不记得 |
[03:51] | that Ramsey turned into a Blood Brother? | 那个被拉姆齐变成血亲们的歹徒 |
[03:52] | Well, Joe said that he looked just like that. | 乔说他就是这副样子 |
[03:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:57] | What– what do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[03:59] | We gotta get out of this building. | 我们要离开这栋楼 |
[04:08] | Remember, these people are innocent! | 记住 这些人是无辜的 |
[04:11] | Nonlethal force only! | 只能采取非致命攻击 |
[04:20] | Your efforts are in vain, Captain. | 你的努力都白费了 队长 |
[04:22] | I’m going to transform this city by dawn, | 我要在黎明前转变这座城市 |
[04:25] | and you can’t stop me. | 而你阻止不了我 |
[04:29] | Stand down, Dr. Rosso. | 住手 罗素医生 |
[04:31] | Rosso’s my human name, and he had human plans. | 罗素是我的人类名字 他有人类计划 |
[04:35] | My name is Bloodwork now, and I am not alone. | 但我现在叫血怒 我并不是一个人 |
[04:50] | Flash, this isn’t you. | 闪电侠 你不是这样的 |
[04:53] | Whatever happened to you, we will fix it. | 不管你出了什么事 我们都可以治好 |
[04:55] | It’s humanity that needs fixing. | 需要治好的是人性 |
[05:08] | Why would you let that happen? | 你为什么让这种事发生 |
[05:10] | ‘Cause this isn’t Barry anymore. | 因为他已经不是巴里了 |
[05:14] | Ramsey, whatever the hell your plan is, | 拉姆齐 不管你有什么计划 |
[05:16] | we will stop you. | 我们都会阻止你的 |
[05:17] | I’ve already done it. | 我已经完成了 |
[05:19] | I’ve cured death… | 我已经治愈了死亡 |
[05:20] | but not for you. | 但你们不能享有 |
[05:25] | Continue our mission. | 继续我们的任务 |
[05:28] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[05:51] | I’m coming for you. | 我来找你了 |
[05:52] | You seek the truth. | 你寻求真相 |
[06:03] | Novu. | 诺武 |
[06:04] | If you wish to know all, | 如果你希望知道所有的事 |
[06:06] | show your allegiance and all will be revealed. | 让我们看到你的忠诚 一切将会揭示 |
[06:09] | Yeah, that sounds great. Oh, wait. | 听起来不错 等一下 |
[06:11] | No, I don’t barter with false gods! | 不 我不跟伪神做交易 |
[06:13] | Bow down to me and all you desire shall be yours. | 臣服于我 你渴望的一切都将属于你 |
[06:19] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[06:20] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[06:21] | Bow down to me! | 臣服于我 |
[06:25] | Planet after planet… | 经过一个又一个星球 |
[06:27] | Earth after Earth I’ve tracked you, Novu, | 一个又一个地球才找你 诺武 |
[06:29] | and you think some paltry mind games | 你以为耍一些卑鄙的心理游戏 |
[06:32] | and a little rock wall is gonna stop me. | 和一面小石墙就能阻挡我 |
[06:34] | You’ve got another think coming. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[06:35] | I’m coming for you. | 我会找到你的 |
[06:37] | And you can’t stop me! | 你阻止不了我 |
[06:51] | What’s this now? | 又怎么了 |
[06:52] | Punishment from an angry god… | 愤怒之神的惩罚 |
[06:55] | or simply faulty wiring? | 还是说线路有问题 |
[06:59] | I say, let there be light. | 我说 赐予我们一点光明吧 |
[07:06] | Still nothing. | 还是没有信号 |
[07:14] | Hey, girl. We got this. | 姑娘 我们可以的 |
[07:18] | We just need to get to the end of the hallway | 我们只要达到走廊尽头 |
[07:19] | and into the stairwell. | 进到楼梯间就行了 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:22] | I’m so sorry. I can’t. | 很对不起 我做不到 |
[07:24] | I can’t even move. | 我连动都动不了 |
[07:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[07:28] | There’s so much fear, and I can feel it, | 有太多的恐惧 我可以感觉得到 |
[07:31] | and I think there must be other people in the building. | 楼里肯定还有其他人 |
[07:33] | The place is empty. | 这地方是空的 |
[07:34] | No one else is working this late. | 这么晚没人工作了 |
[07:36] | – It’s everywhere and I can’t– – Okay. | -到处都是 我做不到 -好吧 |
[07:38] | I can’t stop it and I can’t keep it out of my head. | 我停不下来 没办法不去想 |
[07:41] | Okay, okay, okay. I believe you. I believe you. | 好吧 好吧 我相信你 我相信你 |
[07:44] | Cisco told me that Ramsey needs his victims to be scared | 西斯科和我说拉姆齐要那些受害者感到恐惧 |
[07:48] | for the infection to take. | 才能成功地感染他们 |
[07:49] | Something about a fear-related amino acid. | 是和恐惧有关的氨基酸 |
[07:53] | What if you’re feeling what those zombies are feeling? | 如果你能感受到这些僵尸的感受呢 |
[07:56] | The fear inside them? | 他们的恐惧呢 |
[07:57] | Whatever it is, just make it stop. | 不管是什么 让其停止吧 |
[08:00] | Cecile, don’t you get it? | 塞西尔 你还不明白吗 |
[08:03] | You’re a fricking zombie detector. | 你就是个僵尸探测器 |
[08:05] | You’re our way out of here. | 只有你才能带我们逃离这里 |
[08:09] | We’ve got another 207 downtown. | 市中心又发生一起207 |
[08:11] | All available units respond. | 各单位请回应 |
[08:14] | 207 is an abduction. | 207是指绑架 |
[08:16] | There’s been ten of those in the last five minutes. | 过去五分钟内已经发了十起绑架案 |
[08:19] | Iris, I know you’re listening. | 爱瑞丝 我知道你在听 |
[08:22] | I need to see you. | 我要见到你 |
[08:23] | Meet me where our life together began– | 在我们开始一起生活的地方 |
[08:26] | where you said yes. | 在你接受我求婚的地方见 |
[08:29] | Iris– | 爱瑞丝 |
[08:31] | that’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[08:32] | That might sound like Barry, it might even look like him, | 那东西或许听起来像巴里 甚至看起来像他 |
[08:34] | but that is Dark Flash. | 但那是黑暗闪电侠 |
[08:36] | You don’t know that. | 你不能确定 |
[08:37] | What if Barry is still alive in there? | 如果巴里还活在里边呢 |
[08:39] | What if it’s a trap, all right? | 如果是陷阱呢 |
[08:41] | We don’t even have comms. It’s too risky. | 我们都没有通讯设备 太冒险了 |
[08:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:44] | I just need to look him in his eyes. | 我只需要看着他的眼睛 |
[08:45] | If the Emitter doesn’t work on Ramsey, | 如果发射器对拉姆齐没用 |
[08:47] | I get to come back and try something else. | 我还能回来再试试别的 |
[08:49] | But if you go out there and that’s not Barry, | 但是如果你跑出去了 而那不是巴里 |
[08:51] | you could get infected or worse. | 你可能会被感染或是更糟 |
[09:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:11] | “In sickness and in health.” | “无论生病还是健康” |
[09:14] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[09:16] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[09:27] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[09:30] | Yes, Iris? | 是的 爱瑞丝 |
[09:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[09:36] | And so much more. | 并且不止有我 |
[09:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:51] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐 |
[09:53] | Neat little trick, huh? | 这把戏不错吧 |
[09:56] | Don’t you see now, Iris? | 你现在明白了吧 爱瑞丝 |
[09:58] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[10:07] | My control over | 我对于 |
[10:09] | my Blood Brothers and Sisters is absolute. | 我血亲兄弟姐妹的控制是绝对的 |
[10:13] | As more cured souls accept my lifeblood, | 随着更多被治愈的灵魂加入我的血脉 |
[10:16] | they become extensions of one collective body– | 他们都会变成我身体的 |
[10:20] | mine. | 延伸 |
[10:22] | You asked me here. Why? | 你要我来 为什么 |
[10:24] | To offer you a chance. | 为了给你一次机会 |
[10:26] | Barry would want you to follow him down this path he chose. | 巴里会想让你追随他选择的这条道路 |
[10:30] | No. | 不 |
[10:31] | The path of life. | 生命的道路 |
[10:32] | You aren’t saving lives, Ramsey. | 你不是在拯救生命 拉姆齐 |
[10:35] | You’re destroying what makes one beautiful. | 你在摧毁它的美好 |
[10:38] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[10:41] | I know you can hear me and you can hear what I tell you– | 我知道你能听到我 你能听到我对你说 |
[10:45] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:47] | And after everything that we’ve been through together… | 在我们经历过了那么多之后 |
[10:52] | I know that this is not how our story ends. | 我知道这不是我们故事的结局 |
[10:56] | Come home to me. | 回到我身边吧 |
[11:04] | Why would Barry come home to you? | 为什么巴里要回到你身边 |
[11:06] | You accepted his death in Crisis as inevitable. | 你接受了他在危机中的死去是必然 |
[11:09] | What kind of wife is willing to bury her husband? | 什么样的妻子会愿意埋葬自己的丈夫 |
[11:13] | Iris, get out of there. | 爱瑞丝 离开那里 |
[11:27] | In good time. | 时候未到 |
[11:29] | This is not over. | 这还没有结束 |
[11:33] | Trust me, Iris. | 相信我 爱瑞丝 |
[11:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:00] | No. | 不好 |
[12:02] | I piggybacked the audio off the extrapolator. | 我收回了外推器的音频 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:15] | – I have to try again. – Iris… | -我得再试一次 -爱瑞丝 |
[12:19] | he almost killed you. | 他差点杀了你 |
[12:22] | We can’t just give up, Cisco. | 我们不能就这么放弃了 西斯科 |
[12:23] | We’re not. | 我们没有 |
[12:24] | But if we’re gonna take down Bloodwork and Dark Flash, | 但如果我们要打败血怒和黑暗闪电侠 |
[12:27] | we need to do it with the Photon Emitter. | 我们需要用到光子发射器 |
[12:29] | You haven’t even tested that thing. | 你都没有测试过那东西 |
[12:30] | We have no time. | 我们没时间了 |
[12:32] | Maybe you don’t remember, | 也许你不记得了 |
[12:33] | but we actually have been preparing for this for weeks. | 但是我们其实为这个准备了好几星期 |
[12:36] | No, we’ve been preparing for the Flash to die | 不 我们准备的是迎接闪电侠 |
[12:38] | trying to save this world, not–not helping to destroy it. | 为了拯救世界而死 不是毁灭世界 |
[12:40] | It doesn’t matter! We were gonna lose him anyway! | 这不重要 我们反正都要失去他 |
[12:47] | This is the moment he prepared us for. | 这就是他要我们做准备迎接的 |
[12:55] | We still have four hours. | 我们还有四小时 |
[12:57] | That is 240 minutes, and I am not letting Ramsey | 也就是240分钟 我不会让拉姆齐 |
[13:00] | take a single one of those from me. | 抢走一分一秒 |
[13:02] | I am not giving up on Barry. He’s my husband. | 我不会放弃巴里 他是我丈夫 |
[13:04] | He was. | 他曾是 |
[13:07] | And he was my best friend. | 他也曾是我最好的朋友 |
[13:10] | And no one’s giving up on anybody | 没有人想要放弃谁 |
[13:11] | because there is nothing left to give up on. | 因为已经没有什么可以放弃的了 |
[13:16] | Iris, he’s gone. | 爱瑞丝 他不在了 |
[13:20] | He was always gonna leave us. | 他终究会离开我们 |
[13:24] | And whether or not the Emitter works, | 不管发射器有没有作用 |
[13:25] | it’s not gonna change that. | 都不会改变这一事实 |
[13:30] | The Emitter’s almost ready. | 发射器快好了 |
[13:33] | And when it is I’m gonna use it on Bloodwork, | 当它完成 我就用在血怒身上 |
[13:35] | and I’m gonna use it on Dark Flash. | 然后我会用在黑暗闪电侠身上 |
[13:50] | Joe! | 乔 |
[14:04] | Just lie still. | 躺着别动 |
[14:13] | Get the hell away from her. | 离她远点 |
[14:15] | Allegra! | 阿莱格拉 |
[14:16] | Frost! Is Captain West okay? | 冰霜 队长还好吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 不好 |
[14:19] | We need to get the hell out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[14:22] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[14:49] | Get right back. Get right back. | 快回来 快回来 |
[15:16] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[16:21] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[16:23] | Oh, wait! | 等下 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God. Help me! | 我的天 帮我 |
[16:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:37] | That’s not gonna hold for very long. | 这坚持不了多久 |
[16:38] | S.T.A.R. Labs is still ten blocks away. | 这离尖端科研实验室还有十个街区 |
[16:40] | Ten blocks? Ten blocks? | 十个街区 十个街区 |
[16:42] | We can do it. Let’s go. | 我们能做到 快走 |
[16:45] | Rise, my Blood Brother and Blood Sister. | 站起来 我的血亲兄弟和血亲姐妹 |
[16:48] | You are cured. | 你们被治愈了 |
[16:51] | Now you will never die. | 现在 你们有了不死之身 |
[17:10] | Feel the burn, Bloodwork! | 感受灼烧吧 血怒 |
[17:27] | Is that all you’ve got, Mr. Ramon? | 你就这点本事吗 拉蒙先生 |
[17:31] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[17:32] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[17:34] | My lifeblood is a gift. | 我的生命之血是礼物 |
[17:37] | Are you ready to receive it? | 你准备好接受它了吗 |
[17:43] | No. | 不行 |
[17:46] | You have another purpose to serve. | 你还有其他的用途 |
[17:49] | The reckoning is near. | 审判日快来了 |
[17:51] | My army is almost ready to march on S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我的军队就要准备好进军尖端科研实验室了 |
[17:56] | What the hell do you want with S.T.A.R. Labs? | 你到底想要尖端科研实验室的什么 |
[18:06] | The Particle Accelerator. | 粒子加速器 |
[18:09] | The very tech you helped to create | 你帮忙创造的技术 |
[18:12] | will be the vessel carrying my glorious cure. | 将是承载我无上解药的容器 |
[18:15] | Soon all of Central City will be granted eternal life, | 很快中城里的所有人都会被赐予永恒的生命 |
[18:19] | and I choose you, Mr. Ramon, to be my messenger. | 而我选择你 拉蒙先生 来做我的传信人 |
[18:23] | Go, tell your team | 去 告诉你的队友 |
[18:25] | the great S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator | 尖端科研实验室的粒子加速器 |
[18:28] | is ready to fulfill its true purpose. | 已经准备好完成他的真实意义 |
[18:31] | Salvation is nigh. | 救赎即将来临 |
[18:33] | An ass-whipping is nigh, pal… | 鞭打屁股即将来临 伙计 |
[18:37] | And you’re gonna lose, Ramsey. | 你会输的 拉姆齐 |
[18:39] | You’re gonna lose. | 你会输的 |
[18:40] | Plucky right up until the end. | 一直勇敢到最后 |
[18:45] | I knew I picked the right guy. | 我就知道我选对了人 |
[18:50] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[18:51] | If you’re listening… | 如果你在听 |
[18:53] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[19:09] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[19:12] | Ramsey wasn’t lying. | 拉姆齐没撒谎 |
[19:14] | Barry hacked the Particle Accelerator. | 巴里侵入了粒子加速器 |
[19:16] | He was getting it ready for Bloodwork. | 他在为血怒做准备 |
[19:17] | That’s why he was pretending to be Barry. | 那就是他为什么装作巴里 |
[19:20] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[19:21] | If Ramsey drops even just a tiny amount | 假如拉姆齐仅仅是 |
[19:24] | of his blood into the core and it explodes, | 往核心里滴几滴血 等它爆炸时 |
[19:26] | the infectious cells will aerosolize | 传染性细胞就会雾化 |
[19:28] | and it would affect all of Central City in seconds. | 在顷刻间感染整个中城 |
[19:30] | All you’d have to do is take a breath. | 你只要一呼吸就会被传染 |
[19:35] | Dad! | 爸 |
[19:39] | Do something, Frost. | 做点什么 冰霜 |
[19:41] | I can’t– I can’t handle this. | 我不能 我应付不了这个 |
[19:51] | There’s a lot of blood loss. Looks like a nicked spleen. | 失血过多 看起来是脾脏破裂 |
[19:53] | Frost, I don’t have the equipment I need | 冰霜 我没有我需要的器材 |
[19:54] | to close up this complicated of a wound, | 来缝合这个复杂的伤口 |
[19:56] | but you can with your ice powers. | 但是你能用你的冰能做到 |
[19:58] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:59] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[20:01] | Frost, come on. | 冰霜 拜托 |
[20:03] | After Ralph and Barry? | 在拉尔夫和巴里之后 |
[20:04] | – Frost, take control. – How? | -冰霜 你来控制 -怎么做 |
[20:07] | Let yourself feel the fear, count to three, | 让自己感受那份恐惧 数到三 |
[20:10] | and do it anyway, because that’s what heroes do. | 然后放手去做 因为英雄都是这么做的 |
[20:15] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[20:22] | Three. | 三 |
[20:43] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[20:45] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[21:13] | For the record, both our plans failed. | 坦白说 我们两个的计划都失败了 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:19] | I just went in one direction while you went in the other, | 我朝着一个方向 而你朝着另一个方向 |
[21:22] | instead of figuring out a plan together. | 而不是一起想出一个计划 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | I should’ve made that happen. | 我本该实现它的 |
[21:31] | I should’ve led the team. | 我本该领导小队 |
[21:35] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[21:37] | Barry chose you for a reason. | 巴里选你是有原因的 |
[21:41] | Don’t doubt yourself, Cisco. | 别怀疑自己 西斯科 |
[21:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:51] | Something Ramsey said… | 拉姆齐说的话 |
[21:53] | “I knew I picked the right guy.” | “我知道我选择了正确的人” |
[21:56] | Barry said those words. | 巴里也说过这样的话 |
[22:03] | Barry said those exact words to me | 巴里让我做队长的时候 |
[22:05] | when he made me team leader. | 也对我说了一模一样的话 |
[22:09] | Ramsey could’ve infected me. | 拉姆齐本能传染我的 |
[22:11] | He could’ve killed me. | 他也能杀了我 |
[22:14] | But he didn’t– instead he just did a complete 180 for no reason. | 但他没有 相反他无故大转变 |
[22:20] | There’s something else. | 还有其他事情 |
[22:22] | Ramsey said, “I’m coming home.” | 拉姆齐说 我要回家了 |
[22:24] | I begged Barry to come home the last time I saw him, | 上次我见巴里的时候请求他回家 |
[22:26] | but I didn’t think that I was getting through. | 但我以为没有起作用 |
[22:28] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[22:30] | what if that was Barry? | 如果那就是巴里呢 |
[22:32] | What if you were right | 如果你是对的 |
[22:34] | and he’s still alive inside Dark Flash? | 他还存活在黑暗闪电侠中 |
[22:36] | Then he could be trying to tell us what to do. | 那他会告诉我们该怎么做 |
[22:38] | We gotta take down Bloodwork. | 我们必须要打败血怒 |
[22:41] | Someone’s at the barrier. | 有人在门口 |
[22:53] | I have arrived to fulfill my destiny. | 我来履行我的使命 |
[22:56] | And yes, my army is coming. | 是的 我的军队要来了 |
[23:00] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[23:02] | Cisco… | 西斯科 |
[23:04] | let the light in. | 让光进来 |
[23:10] | I think I just figured out Barry’s plan… | 我想我明白了巴里的计划 |
[23:13] | And he just told us the next step. | 他刚刚告诉了我们下一步 |
[23:16] | We need to lower the defenses. | 我们要关闭防御 |
[23:19] | Let them in. | 让他们进来 |
[23:26] | It’s time to put an end to death once and for all. | 是时候让死亡终结了 |
[23:49] | Find the humans who rejected my lifeblood and kill them. | 找到拒绝我血液的人 杀死他们 |
[24:09] | You want me to do what? | 你想让我做什么 |
[24:11] | Barry’s plan is to let the light in. | 巴里的计划是让光进来 |
[24:12] | It isn’t for Ramsey to spread his infection to the city, | 不是让拉姆齐在城市传播他的病 |
[24:15] | it’s for you to spread the antidote… | 是让你用巨大的紫外线爆炸 |
[24:18] | with one hell of a UV blast. | 来传播解药 |
[24:20] | But I can’t do that. | 但我做不到 |
[24:22] | Don’t worry, I’ve done all the calculations. | 别担心 我己经计算好了 |
[24:24] | We’ll walk you through the whole thing. | 我们会全程指导你 |
[24:26] | Just get to the pipeline now. | 现在快去管道里 |
[24:41] | Good evening, Team Flash. | 晚上好 闪电侠小组 |
[24:44] | I have tried repeatedly | 我不断尝试 |
[24:46] | to bestow upon you eternal life, yet you’ve refused. | 赐给你们永生 但你们都拒绝了 |
[24:50] | So now, | 所以现在 |
[24:51] | instead of continuing to offer you the gift of life, | 与其不断的试图给予你们生命的恩赐 |
[24:56] | I’ve ordered my Blood Brothers to take it from you. | 我已经命令我的血亲们从你那里夺走 |
[25:00] | Now as you run for your worthless lives, | 现在当你们逃命时 |
[25:02] | do keep in mind that your leader, Flash, | 请记住 你们的队长 闪电侠 |
[25:06] | belongs to me now. | 现在属于我的 |
[25:07] | I have his access codes, his handprint, his knowledge. | 我有他的接入码 手印和知识 |
[25:12] | My objective will be achieved. | 我的目标一定会实现 |
[25:47] | Bring me Iris and Cisco. | 把爱瑞丝和西斯科带来 |
[26:02] | I want you to know the scope of your failure. | 我想让你们知道你们败得有多大 |
[26:08] | My lifeblood is circling the accelerator. | 我的生命之血正围着加速器转动 |
[26:14] | And when it gathers enough speed, | 等速度足够快时 |
[26:16] | it’ll collide with the energy inside | 它会和内部的能量碰撞 |
[26:18] | and the resulting collision will cure this city… | 这个碰撞会治愈整座城市 |
[26:23] | and you. | 还有你 |
[26:25] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[26:28] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[26:30] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[26:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:39] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[26:50] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[26:57] | We are one, you and I. | 我们是一体的 你和我 |
[27:11] | It’s pointless to fight it. | 挣扎是没用的 |
[27:14] | I know you want to execute my will. | 我知道你想要执行我的意愿 |
[27:17] | I can feel it inside you, Flash. | 我能感到你的内心 闪电侠 |
[27:25] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[27:46] | Get ready to run. | 准备好逃跑吧 |
[27:47] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[27:48] | What I do. | 我能做的 |
[27:55] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[27:58] | We only have about five rotations left before collision. | 撞击前我们只剩五个循环 |
[28:00] | How long is each rotation? | 每个循环多久 |
[28:02] | A few seconds if we’re lucky. | 幸运的话几秒钟 |
[28:11] | Allegra, where the hell are you? | 阿莱格拉 你到底在哪 |
[28:12] | Right here! | 来了 |
[28:16] | When I open this door, | 我打开这扇门时 |
[28:18] | you need to hit these particles with all the UV rays you’ve got. | 你使出全力用紫外线攻击这些粒子 |
[28:45] | You got this. Don’t hold back. | 你可以的 别犹豫 |
[28:50] | One rotation left! | 只剩一个循环了 |
[28:53] | Now! | 现在 |
[29:48] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[29:51] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[30:06] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:15] | where’s the scary guy who tried to kill us all? | 刚才那个想把我们都杀了的家伙去哪了 |
[30:22] | He won’t get far. | 他跑不远 |
[30:27] | I won’t be denied! | 没人能拒绝我 |
[30:30] | Okay, just stay here. | 好 先待在这 |
[30:32] | You can’t control me anymore. | 你无法再控制我了 |
[30:35] | and I’m not gonna let you hurt anybody else. | 而且我不会让你再伤害任何人 |
[30:40] | For the last time… | 我再说最后一次 |
[30:42] | I am trying to save everyone! | 我要拯救所有人 |
[30:46] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[30:48] | You’re not the hero here, I am! | 你不是这里的英雄 我才是 |
[31:21] | Cisco, you with me? | 西斯科 你在吗 |
[31:22] | Always. | 永远都在 |
[31:23] | Babel’s been lifted, comms are up. | 巴贝尔协议解除了 通信系统也恢复了 |
[31:26] | We are back. | 我们回来了 |
[31:28] | What do we have that can hold Ramsey? | 我们有什么可以关得住拉姆齐的地方吗 |
[31:29] | After Mitch Romero, | 米切·罗梅罗的事之后 |
[31:30] | we know a pipeline cell won’t work. | 我们知道管道牢房不管用 |
[31:33] | The M.A.C. | 精神增强室 |
[31:35] | It contained Chester’s black hole energy. | 它包含切斯特的黑洞能量 |
[31:37] | So Ramsey should be a walk in the park. | 所以关住拉姆齐应该易如反掌 |
[31:43] | Flash, you okay? | 闪电侠 你没事吧 |
[31:58] | Stay down! | 退后 |
[32:07] | Any last words before your death? | 死前有什么遗言想说吗 |
[32:10] | I just want to enjoy the time I have left. | 我只想好好享受剩下的时光 |
[32:14] | I felt the same way. | 我也这么想 |
[32:18] | My beautiful boy… | 我的好孩子 |
[32:22] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐 |
[32:29] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[32:35] | My son… | 儿子 |
[32:38] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[32:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:46] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[32:47] | I brought her. | 我带她来的 |
[32:49] | You entered my mind | 你进入我的思想 |
[32:51] | to bring out that doubt that was hidden inside. | 为了揭示我隐藏在心底的疑虑 |
[32:55] | I left you infect me | 我让你感染我 |
[32:56] | so I could return the favor and bring out yours. | 这样我可以回报你 揭示你心底的疑虑 |
[32:58] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[33:00] | I have no doubt. Only conviction. | 我没有疑虑 只有信念 |
[33:03] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐 |
[33:04] | I would give anything to | 如果妈妈能多陪我一天 |
[33:05] | have just one more day with my mom. | 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[33:09] | You have that chance right now. | 你现在也有这样的机会 |
[33:11] | Listen to her. | 听她的话 |
[33:14] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[33:17] | You were born to heal. | 你天生是拯救生命的 |
[33:21] | But you’ve become an angel of destruction. | 但你却成了毁灭天使 |
[33:23] | No. | 不 |
[33:24] | This isn’t happening. | 这没有真的发生 |
[33:27] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[33:29] | My dear son… | 亲爱的儿子 |
[33:35] | You wanted so desperately to save me. | 你当初那么急切地想救我 |
[33:38] | Now let me save you from yourself. | 现在就让我来拯救你吧 |
[33:40] | I just wanted to help them all. | 我只是想帮助所有人 |
[33:52] | No! | 不 |
[33:54] | Perhaps she was wrong. | 也许她错了 |
[33:56] | I was born to save the world! | 我天生就是要拯救世界的 |
[34:00] | And I still can. | 而且我还有这个能力 |
[34:04] | Can you hear me, Flash? | 你能听到我说话吗 闪电侠 |
[34:06] | I was chosen to save the world. | 我是被选中来拯救世界的人 |
[34:08] | And when I escape these chains, I will complete my destiny. | 我挣脱这些锁链时 就会完成我的宿命 |
[34:14] | And you will all accept my cure. | 你们都会接受我的治疗 |
[34:21] | Containment protocol’s holding. | 囚禁协议支撑住了 |
[34:25] | It worked. | 它起效了 |
[34:25] | We did it. We beat him. | 我们做到了 我们打败他了 |
[34:31] | Now it’s time for our next fight. | 是时候开始下一场战斗了 |
[34:40] | Lyla says Ramsey is officially in A.R.G.U.S. Custody. | 莱拉说拉姆齐正式被天眼会羁押了 |
[34:43] | And I called the local hospitals– | 而且我给本地几家医院打了电话 |
[34:45] | Ramsey’s infection doesn’t seem to have any long-lasting effects. | 看来拉姆齐感染没有长期影响 |
[34:48] | So everyone’s gonna be okay? | 所以大家都会没事吗 |
[34:50] | Everyone except Ramsay. Frost ran some tests, | 除拉姆齐之外的所有人 冰霜做了些检测 |
[34:53] | and it looks like his condition is, um… | 看来他的情况 |
[34:56] | pretty permanent. | 挺永久的 |
[34:58] | Joe’s resting in the lounge, | 乔在休息室休养 |
[35:00] | and I think I am gonna go check on him. | 我觉得我应该去看看他 |
[35:09] | What was it like being Dark Flash? | 成为黑暗闪电侠是什么感觉 |
[35:15] | I knew what was happening, but I couldn’t stop it. | 我知道发生了什么 但我却无法阻止 |
[35:18] | Honestly, it took everything I had | 说实话 我用尽了全力 |
[35:20] | just to keep from hurting you guys. | 才没让我伤害你们 |
[35:22] | But as the night went on, I could tell I was– | 但随着时间持续 我知道我… |
[35:24] | I was getting to him. I could feel him | 我在接近他 我能感觉到 |
[35:26] | doubting himself more and more. | 他对自己的怀疑越来越深 |
[35:29] | Thank you for what you did. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[35:31] | You saved the city. | 你拯救了这个城市 |
[35:33] | Right back at ya. | 彼此彼此 |
[35:34] | But you should really thank Frost. She got me there. | 但你真的应该感谢冰霜 是她带我过来的 |
[35:37] | She’s badass. | 她真是太厉害了 |
[35:38] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 她是 |
[35:39] | Speaking of, where is the Ice Queen? | 说到这里 冰雪女王在哪 |
[35:44] | Caity, I know the last couple of days | 凯特琳 我知道这几天 |
[35:48] | have been a roller-coaster, | 就像在坐过山车一样 |
[35:50] | but I just wanted to say thanks for believing in me | 但是我想谢谢你相信我 |
[35:53] | even though I didn’t believe in myself. | 即便连我都不相信自己 |
[35:56] | No thanks needed. | 不用谢 |
[35:57] | And for it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[35:58] | I’m really proud of how you’ve grown these last few months. | 我为你在这几个月里的成长感到骄傲 |
[36:02] | I can’t wait to see where you go next. | 我等不及想看你接下来会怎样 |
[36:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:06] | But for tonight, I think you should take over. | 但是今晚 我想你应该出来 |
[36:11] | It’s only right that you’re with the team | 你应该和你的团队在一起 |
[36:13] | for whatever Crisis is about to bring. | 面对即将到来的危机 |
[36:40] | Guys? | 各位 |
[36:41] | Sitting in silence really isn’t how I want to spend | 我不想沉默地坐着 |
[36:44] | the next few minutes. | 度过接下来的几分钟 |
[36:51] | Joe… | 乔 |
[36:55] | when you gave me your watch, that meant… | 你把手表给我的时候 这意味着 |
[36:58] | that meant the world to me. | 对我来说意味着整个世界 |
[37:02] | I wanna give you mine. | 我想把我的手表给你 |
[37:04] | So I know wherever I go, | 这样我就知道 无论我在哪里 |
[37:08] | part of me is with you. | 我的一部分都和你在一起 |
[37:10] | I love you for that. | 我很爱你这一点 |
[37:12] | But you’re not going anywhere yet. | 但是你现在哪里也不会去 |
[37:15] | So you hold on to it. | 所以你先拿着 |
[37:18] | All right. | 好 |
[37:22] | H.R. Wells told me once… | HR·威尔斯曾经对我说 |
[37:26] | “Barry Allen’s superpower isn’t speed. | “巴里·艾伦的超能力不是速度“ |
[37:30] | “It’s hope. | ”而是希望” |
[37:33] | It’s hope, and that kid has an endless reservoir of it.” | “是希望 那个孩子心中充满了希望” |
[37:40] | I didn’t know how right he was | 巴里 直到我真正了解你 |
[37:41] | until I really got to know you, Barry. | 才知道他说得有多正确 |
[37:45] | Whatever is about to happen, | 无论将要发生什么 |
[37:50] | this world’s a better place for having you in it. | 这个世界都因为有你而更美好 |
[37:53] | You know, when you first came into my life, | 你刚出现在我生活中的时候 |
[37:54] | I had lost faith in just about everything. | 我几乎对一切都失去了信心 |
[38:00] | You saved my life, Barry. | 你拯救了我 巴里 |
[38:05] | God, I remember the old days. | 天啊 我想起了以前的日子 |
[38:07] | No doppelgangers, | 没有二重身 |
[38:09] | no Flashpoint, no time travel. | 没有闪点 没有时间旅行 |
[38:13] | It was just us against the bad guys. | 只有我们对抗坏人 |
[38:18] | I miss that. | 我怀念那段时间 |
[38:19] | I don’t know, I kinda like time travel. | 我不知道 我挺喜欢时间旅行 |
[38:22] | When you were stuck in the Speed Force, | 你被困在神速力的时候 |
[38:24] | I would have Cisco vibe me to the Waterfront | 我会让西斯科用震波送我去滨水区 |
[38:26] | so I could watch our first kiss. | 看我们的初吻 |
[38:29] | You know, the one you had to erase from the timeline | 就是你为了拯救世界 |
[38:31] | to save the world. | 从时间线上抹掉的那个 |
[38:32] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[38:35] | I don’t know. I guess when you’re filled with sadness, | 我不知道 也许当你沉浸在悲伤里时 |
[38:38] | happy thoughts are what get you through the day. | 是那些快乐的回忆支撑你度过那段时间 |
[38:43] | And what’s happier than getting half your first kiss | 有什么能比与你的一生挚爱 |
[38:46] | with the love of your life | 分享初吻更幸福呢 |
[38:48] | other than getting to do it twice? | 唯有经历两次 |
[38:59] | Our love story never ends, Barry. | 我们的爱情永远不会结束 巴里 |
[39:01] | Not even with Crisis. | 危机到来也不会结束 |
[39:03] | Iris, it’s inevitable. | 爱瑞丝 这是无法避免的 |
[39:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:10] | But whether you vanish or… | 但无论你会消失 或者 |
[39:15] | or worse, I am gonna be there with you. | 或者更糟 我都会陪着你 |
[39:19] | I’m gonna be right there with you to the very end, okay? | 我会陪着你 直到最后 好吗 |
[39:23] | Because the only thing | 因为比危机 |
[39:24] | more inevitable than Crisis is us. | 更命中注定的 就是我们在一起 |
[39:32] | Iris is right. | 爱瑞丝说得对 |
[39:35] | Whatever’s in store for us, | 无论会发生什么 |
[39:37] | they can’t change what we mean to each other. | 都无法改变我们对于彼此的意义 |
[39:41] | Can’t erase what’s in our hearts. | 不会消除我们心中的回忆 |
[39:44] | As long as we hold on to that… | 只要我们记住这一点 |
[39:49] | we’ve beaten Crisis before it even begins. | 我们就已经在危机发生前打败它了 |
[40:31] | For so many years, I’ve traveled across worlds, | 这么多年来 我周游世界 |
[40:37] | across the multiverse, to do one thing. | 穿越多元宇宙 只为了做一件事 |
[40:40] | Kill you. | 杀了你 |
[40:43] | And now here… | 但是现在 我们在这里 |
[40:46] | you saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:47] | Submit and begin your life anew. | 服从并重新开始你的生活 |
[40:52] | Show me. | 展现给我看 |
[40:54] | The knowledge is within you. | 知识就在你心中 |