时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Vibe must live again. | 震波必须重生 |
[00:04] | I am no longer Nash. I am Pariah. | 我已经不是纳什了 我是遭弃者 |
[00:07] | I freed The Anti-Monitor. | 我释放了反监视者 |
[00:08] | Now I am forced to bear witness | 现在我被迫做见证人 |
[00:08] | 接近警报 附近监测到反物质波 | |
[00:10] | as he destroys world after world. | 看着他摧毁一个又一个世界 |
[00:12] | Oliver scarified himself to create this new world. | 奥利弗牺牲了他自己来建造这个新世界 |
[00:15] | Our Earths must have merged | 我们帮助奥利弗重启宇宙的时候 |
[00:16] | when we helped Oliver reboot the Universe. | 我们的地球肯定是汇聚成一体了 |
[00:17] | We all live on the same Earth now. | 我们如今全都生活在同一个地球了 |
[00:19] | This is the same guy that kidnapped | 就是这同一个家伙 |
[00:21] | your cousin Esperanza | 绑架了你表姐伊丝丽兰萨 |
[00:22] | and turned her into a meta-assassin. | 并且把她变成了超能力刺客 |
[00:24] | The guy you questioned was killed in the same lot | 你询问的那家伙被杀死了 |
[00:26] | you questioned him, on the same day. | 就在你询问他的那个地方 还是同一天 |
[00:27] | There’s major UV energy coming off this thing. | 有强大的紫外线能量从这个东西中发出 |
[00:29] | Looks like Team Citizen has a new mission. | 看来公民报小队有了新任务 |
[00:36] | Come on in, folks. | 大伙快请进 |
[00:37] | After five months of Vibaccinos to-go, | 喝了五个月的震波布奇诺外卖 |
[00:39] | welcome to the new Jitters. | 欢迎大家光临全新的吉特斯 |
[00:41] | Here you go. | 请用 |
[00:42] | And remember, folks, | 大伙请记住 |
[00:44] | CC Jitters is here to stay, rain or– | 中城吉特斯永远都会存在 无论是雨天… |
[00:46] | Hands in the air, you foam-loving fascists! | 举起手来 你们这群对奶泡狂热的法西斯 |
[00:49] | Are you kidding me? We’re already being robbed? | 开什么玩笑 才刚开张就被抢 |
[00:52] | Jitters just reopened | 吉特斯刚刚重新开张 |
[00:53] | and was immediately attacked by terrorists. | 立刻就被恐怖分子袭击了 |
[00:55] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点也不惊讶 |
[00:57] | I’ll go bail out those latte-sippers. | 我去救那些爱喝拿铁的家伙 |
[00:58] | Guys, I got this. | 大伙 我来搞定 |
[01:05] | You. Open the register. | 你 打开收银机 |
[01:07] | Give me everything inside. | 把里面所有东西都拿给我 |
[01:10] | Dude, we just reopened. | 大哥 我们刚刚开张 |
[01:11] | There’s barely anything in there. | 那里面基本上啥也没有 |
[01:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[01:20] | Well, I’m gonna start blowing stuff up then. | 那我只好乱扫射一通了 |
[01:43] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[01:49] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[01:50] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你给咖啡店新做的装修 |
[01:55] | Flash! Flash! | 闪电侠 闪电侠 |
[01:57] | Oh, stop. Stop it, guys. | 不必这样 大伙不必这样 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:18] | Crisis is over, we beat the bad guy, | 危机结束了 我们打败了坏人 |
[02:21] | and you’re still worried because… | 而你还在担心 是因为… |
[02:23] | Because… | 因为 |
[02:25] | an infinite number of Earths | 无限个地球 |
[02:27] | experienced a cosmic heat death | 经历了全宇宙范围的热寂 |
[02:29] | from which only one Earth was rebuilt. | 从中只有一个地球重生了 |
[02:35] | So now not only do Superman, Supergirl, | 所以现在不但超人 超女 |
[02:40] | and Black Lightning live here, | 还有黑霹雳都存在于这个地球 |
[02:42] | but now our entire timeline has been rewritten | 而且我们整个时间线都被改写成为 |
[02:47] | so that they’ve always lived here, | 他们一直都存在于这个地球 |
[02:48] | and I don’t remember owning this shirt. | 我都不记得自己有这么一件T恤 |
[02:52] | Great shirt. | 很棒的T恤 |
[02:53] | Besides, isn’t that a good thing? | 再说了 这不是好事吗 |
[02:55] | We’re all one big, happy family now? | 我们现在成为一个快乐大家庭了 |
[02:57] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[03:00] | No, it is not. | 不 不是 |
[03:01] | Not when these guys are crashing the reunion. | 这些家伙正在这一大团圆中捣乱 |
[03:05] | Not a single one of our doppelgangers | 而我们曾在其他地球上的二重身 |
[03:06] | survived to make it to Earth Prime, | 而据我所知 没有一个 |
[03:09] | as far as I can tell, | 活着来到这个始源地球 |
[03:10] | but we did manage to pick up | 可是一大堆坏蛋 外星人 更多的超能力者 |
[03:12] | a butt-ton of bad guys and aliens and more metas, | 却跟在我们屁股后面来到这个地球 |
[03:16] | and you know the best part? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[03:18] | The best part | 最糟的是 |
[03:20] | is a bunch of our old villains are back, | 之前的那群坏蛋又回来了 |
[03:22] | with fresh paint jobs! | 又搞出一堆新花样 |
[03:25] | When did you have time to do all this? | 你什么时候有时间整理这些资料的 |
[03:28] | Edencorp, The Top, Rainbow Raider. | 伊甸队 尖峰人 彩虹大盗 |
[03:32] | Our Earth has more threats than ever, | 我们的地球面临的威胁比以往都要多 |
[03:35] | and we don’t even know where they’re coming from. | 我们都不知道他们是从哪来的 |
[03:39] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:40] | Pipes– bad pipes. The heating. | 管道坏了 暖气管道 |
[03:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[03:45] | – Let me out. – Are you sure? | -放我出去 -你确定吗 |
[03:47] | Cause it looks like you locked Nash in the closet. | 因为你貌似把纳什锁在柜子里了 |
[03:50] | No. | 没有 |
[03:52] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[03:54] | Okay, one of the auxiliary pipes was leaking, | 其中一根辅助管道泄露了 |
[03:56] | so he’s patching it up | 所以他去修补 |
[03:58] | in exchange for a Crypto-circuit. | 以换取加密电路 |
[04:00] | Fine, don’t let me out. | 好吧 别放我出去 |
[04:02] | I’ll let myself out, actually, thank you very much. | 我自己出去 多谢你了 |
[04:04] | I’m gonna put an Atlantean shoulder check | 我要使出力大无穷的肩力 |
[04:06] | into this door and bust right through. | 撞穿这扇门 |
[04:09] | – In three, in two… – Okay. | -三 二… -好吧 |
[04:11] | In one! | 一 |
[04:18] | Sup? | 你好啊 |
[04:22] | – Killer Frost. – It’s just Frost now. | -冰霜杀手 -现在只是冰霜 |
[04:24] | Give me my Crypto-circuit | 把加密电路给我 |
[04:26] | or I’m gonna punch you in the throat. | 不然我要打死你 |
[04:27] | I have your Crypto-circuit, and I could give it to you, | 你要的加密电路在我这 我可以给你 |
[04:30] | but, you know, | 但是 |
[04:32] | I’m not really sure what you’d need it for, | 我真的不知道你要它来做什么 |
[04:34] | because you’re an adventurer, | 因为你是个探险家 |
[04:36] | so shouldn’t you be off somewhere, adventuring? | 你不是应该在某个地方探险吗 |
[04:39] | Preferably not here. | 但绝对不是这里 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I mean, Gorilla City’s part of Earth Prime now. | 猩猩城现在是始源地球的一部分了 |
[04:43] | Don’t you wanna go myth bust it? | 难道你不想去解开疑团吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 不想 |
[04:47] | Gorillas are atheists. | 猩猩都是无神论者 |
[04:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你们在说笑吧 |
[04:49] | No, I’m gonna run tests on my dig site | 不 我要去我挖的隧道做测试 |
[04:52] | to insure that nobody | 确保再也没人 |
[04:53] | ever accidentally reopens the anti-matter universe. | 会意外地重新打开反物质宇宙 |
[04:59] | Run your tests, | 去做你的测试吧 |
[05:00] | but I’ve already run tests, | 但是我已经做过测试了 |
[05:02] | and that cave is staying shut, | 山洞一直处于关闭状态 |
[05:04] | so you’re not really needed here. | 所以这里真的不需要你 |
[05:05] | Oh, you ran the tests? Then I’m really needed. | 你做过测试了 那这里真的需要我 |
[05:09] | What happened to Magenta? | 磁红女怎么样了 |
[05:10] | I liked her. | 我觉得她人不错 |
[05:15] | Isn’t it great? | 这不是很好吗 |
[05:16] | 《中城市民》 闪电侠阻止危机凯旋 | |
[05:16] | It’s still our number one story. | 这还是我们的头号要闻 |
[05:19] | Thanks again, friend. | 再次感谢你 朋友 |
[05:22] | Iris. Hey. | 爱瑞丝 |
[05:24] | I was running back from a car fire on Route 119, | 我刚从119号公路的一场汽车火灾中跑回来 |
[05:27] | and look who I found on the way back. | 看看我路上碰到了谁 |
[05:29] | Dig, hey. | 狄格 |
[05:32] | How’s the fam? | 家人还好吗 |
[05:33] | Oh, everyone is very busy. | 大家都很忙 |
[05:35] | Lila just accepted a new posting, | 莱拉刚刚接手了一个新职位 |
[05:38] | so next week we’ll be taking the kids to Metropolis. | 所以下周我们要带着孩子们去大都会了 |
[05:40] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[05:41] | So shouldn’t you be at home, | 那你现在不是应该在家里 |
[05:43] | helping to pack boxes right now? | 帮忙打包东西吗 |
[05:44] | Right. | 对 |
[05:47] | But… | 但是 |
[05:51] | Oliver’s last will and testament was read yesterday, | 昨天宣读了奥利弗的遗嘱 |
[05:53] | and, um, | 然后 |
[05:55] | he left something for you, Barry. | 他留了一样东西给你 巴里 |
[06:00] | Oliver’s mask. | 奥利弗的面具 |
[06:02] | It’s the original. | 这是初版 |
[06:06] | This is the one I made him. | 这是我给他做的那个 |
[06:09] | Yeah, it’s interesting, | 是啊 很有意思 |
[06:10] | because Oliver was never a man given to sentiment. | 因为奥利弗不是个多愁善感的人 |
[06:14] | Hey, do you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[06:17] | Right above the left eye. | 就在左眼上边 |
[06:20] | Oliver hasn’t worn this in years. | 奥利弗有很多年没戴过这个了 |
[06:21] | Why is there a mark on it? | 为什么上边有痕迹 |
[06:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:24] | Felicity skimped on the dry-cleaning? | 费利西蒂干洗的时候不小心弄的 |
[06:26] | Or he left it on purpose. | 或者是他有意留下的 |
[06:27] | I mean, you just said it. Oliver wasn’t sappy. | 正如你说的 奥利弗没那么多愁善感 |
[06:29] | What if the mask is a clue to some new threat out there, | 如果说这面具是指向新威胁的线索呢 |
[06:32] | something too dangerous to put in writing? | 某种危险到不能写下的威胁 |
[06:34] | Barry, you got all that from a smudge mark? | 巴里 你从一个小痕迹里看出这么多来 |
[06:34] | 未知 准备好交谈了 将会发送进一步指令 | |
[06:36] | I don’t, uh… I… | 我不知道 |
[06:38] | Iris, what do you think? | 爱瑞丝 你怎么想 |
[06:38] | Um, that you two | 我想你俩 |
[06:39] | will have to figure this out on your own. | 要自己来查明真相了 |
[06:41] | I’m so sorry, babe, I gotta go | 真对不起 宝贝 我得走了 |
[06:42] | meet with this source, like, right now. | 要去见线人 特紧急 |
[06:43] | Yeah, no, that’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[06:44] | Do your thing. | 去忙你的吧 |
[06:46] | Break your story, and Dig and I can work on this. | 去报道新闻 我和迪哥调查这个 |
[06:48] | We–we can? | 就我们吗 |
[06:50] | Can we? | 不行吗 |
[07:06] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了吗 |
[07:08] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -你确定 |
[07:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:12] | Uh, no–no–no recordings. | 不不 不要录音 |
[07:14] | The people you’re after, they know my voice. | 你追查的那些人 他们知道我声音 |
[07:17] | These people | 这些人 |
[07:19] | you say you’ve learned quite a bit about them, | 你说你了解他们不少 |
[07:20] | so you should recognize this, right? | 那你肯定认识这个吧 |
[07:25] | I spent 20 years working for McCulloch Technologies. | 我为麦克洛奇技术公司工作了20年 |
[07:27] | R&D department, classified division. | 开发部 机密的部门 |
[07:31] | And then this guy showed up, | 然后这个家伙突然出现 |
[07:32] | said his name was Malcolm Strombard. | 说他叫马尔科姆·尚博德 |
[07:35] | He’d been promoted into our group, | 他被晋升到我们的小组 |
[07:36] | but he had no technical know-how. | 但是他没有任何科学常识 |
[07:39] | But last fall, I-I came in late one night, | 但是上个秋季 我晚上去公司 |
[07:41] | and I–I found him with the infrared photon rifle | 然后发现他拿着我们开发多年的 |
[07:45] | we’d been developing for years. | 红外线光子枪 |
[07:48] | The next day, | 第二天 |
[07:49] | he and the prototype were gone. | 他和原型都消失了 |
[07:51] | So I started looking into it, | 所以我就开始调查 |
[07:53] | and this man, Malcolm Strombard, | 发现这个人 马尔科姆·尚博德 |
[07:55] | he doesn’t officially exist. | 实际上并不存在 |
[07:57] | Of course, no one at McCulloch believed me, | 当然了 麦克洛奇里没人相信我 |
[07:59] | so they fired me. | 所以他们开除了我 |
[08:01] | The group that sent him to steal that rifle, | 派他去偷枪的团伙 |
[08:05] | they found out I was after him. | 他们发现我在追查他 |
[08:13] | Oh, they killed their own man. | 他们杀了自己人 |
[08:14] | They have destroyed way too many innocent lives, | 他们毁掉了太多的无辜生命 |
[08:17] | and they will not stop | 而且他们不会停手 |
[08:19] | unless someone helps us bring them to light. | 除非有人能曝光他们 |
[08:23] | Someone like you, Mr. Huskk. | 像你一样的人 霍斯克先生 |
[08:27] | And I can stay anonymous? | 我能保持匿名吗 |
[08:29] | No one will ever know your identity. | 没人会知道你的身份 |
[08:31] | I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe, I swear. | 我会尽一切努力保证你的安全 我发誓 |
[08:35] | These people–they will not | 那些人 他们不会 |
[08:37] | be brought out of the shadows easily. | 这么容易就从阴影中出来 |
[08:40] | They live in the darkness. | 他们生活在黑暗之中 |
[08:43] | In the absence of light. | 没有一丝光明 |
[08:51] | I didn’t talk. | 我没说 |
[08:52] | I didn’t talk, I swear! | 我没说 我发誓 |
[08:55] | They call themselves… | 他们称自己为… |
[09:00] | Black Hole. | 黑洞 |
[09:19] | You’re telling me that a secret organization | 你在跟我说一个秘密组织 |
[09:21] | has been operating in Central City | 已经在中城运转了 |
[09:22] | for seven years now? | 七年了 |
[09:24] | Yes, and according to my source, | 是的 根据我的线人 |
[09:27] | they have a name. | 这个组织有个名字 |
[09:28] | Black Hole. | 黑洞 |
[09:30] | We’ve been building a timeline. | 我们一直在建时间线 |
[09:31] | It looks like Black Hole’s activity started | 看起来黑洞组织的活动 |
[09:33] | just after the Particle Accelerator exploded. | 在粒子加速器刚爆炸之后就开始了 |
[09:35] | They’ve been abducting and training meta-humans, | 他们这段时间一直在绑架和训练超能力者 |
[09:38] | like my cousin Esperanza and potentially others. | 就像我表姐伊丝丽兰萨或许更多人 |
[09:40] | And Black Hole’s reach goes far beyond | 而且黑洞的影响范围远比 |
[09:42] | theft and training meta-human assassins. | 偷窃和训练超能力刺客大 |
[09:43] | They are also involved in international arms deals. | 他们还涉及到国际军火贩卖 |
[09:46] | And they kill anyone they believe has been compromised, | 然后杀掉所有他们认为已经暴露的人 |
[09:49] | including our mystery man, | 包括我们的神秘人 |
[09:50] | who’s now crispier than the chicken strips | 现在比脆皮鸡还脆 |
[09:52] | Allegra insists on ordering for dinner. | 阿莱格拉非要订外卖 |
[09:54] | Better than your vegan donuts. | 那也比你的纯素甜甜圈强 |
[09:56] | Iris, have you told Joe about this? | 爱瑞丝 你跟乔说过这些吗 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I have, but Dad would have to launch | 我跟他说过了 但是爸他就会发动 |
[09:59] | a RICO investigation to pursue a conspiracy like this. | 一个反腐调查组来调查这个阴谋 |
[10:03] | This is reporter territory now. | 现在这是记者的领域 |
[10:05] | Okay, okay, look. Guys, I get it. | 好了好了 我明白了 |
[10:09] | There’s nothing stronger than a reporter’s drive. | 没有什么比记者的决心更强大 |
[10:11] | I–I literally can feel it coming from all three of you. | 我能明显的从你们三个身上感觉到 |
[10:15] | But as your legal advisor, I gotta tell you… | 但是作为你们的法律顾问 我跟你们说 |
[10:19] | I think that running this story is a mistake. | 我认为写这篇报道是个错误 |
[10:22] | Iris, if McCulloch doesn’t like what they read, | 爱瑞丝 如果麦克洛奇不喜欢报道的东西 |
[10:24] | they can sue you for defamation. | 他们可以起诉你们诽谤 |
[10:25] | I know. My dad was worried | 我知道 我爸也担心 |
[10:27] | about the same thing, but that’s a risk | 同样的事 但是我宁愿 |
[10:28] | that I’m willing to take, Cecille. | 冒这个风险 塞西尔 |
[10:30] | Guys, we don’t even know who’s running Black Hole. | 大伙 我们甚至还不知道是谁在操纵黑洞 |
[10:33] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会发现的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[10:36] | Reporters don’t walk away from the truth. | 记者从不放弃寻找真相 |
[10:38] | Now, I have a meeting | 我要去见 |
[10:40] | with the CEO of McCulloch Technologies, | 麦克洛奇科技的首席执行官 |
[10:43] | Joseph Carver, in an hour. | 约瑟夫·卡弗 在一小时后 |
[10:44] | So let’s see if he’s willing to comment | 我要看看他对最近发生的事情 |
[10:46] | on what’s been happening. | 有没有什么评论 |
[10:47] | But either way, be prepared to go to print. | 但是无论如何 做好去印刷厂的准备 |
[10:51] | We are running this story with or without his comment. | 我们无论有没有他的评论都要写这篇报道 |
[11:10] | I know it’s sort of like | 我知道这就像 |
[11:10] | asking the ocean to be less wet, | 要求大海别那么多水 |
[11:12] | but Barry, do you think you could, um, slow down? | 巴里 你能不能 慢一点 |
[11:15] | Dig, you wouldn’t let me speed you to the crime lab, | 狄格 你不想让我带你去取证室 |
[11:17] | so I had to speed the crime lab here. | 那我就只能把取证室带回这里 |
[11:20] | Look, man, if Oliver really wanted you | 哥们 如果奥利弗真的想让你 |
[11:21] | to look into something, don’t you think he would’ve | 调查一些事情 你不觉得他会给你 |
[11:23] | left you a note instead of some secret code? | 直接留下信息而不是某种暗号 |
[11:26] | Oh, because Oliver never kept a secret from you before? | 因为奥利弗从来没跟你隐瞒过什么吗 |
[11:33] | There’s sediment traces on the mask | 面具上的沉积物痕迹 |
[11:34] | usually found on islands in the North China Sea. | 通常发现在中国北海的岛上 |
[11:37] | – Like Lian Yu. – Like Lian Yu– | -就像炼狱 -就像炼狱 |
[11:40] | Barry, there’s more than one island in the North China Sea. | 巴里 中国北海上可不止一个岛啊 |
[11:42] | Yeah, but only one with Mirakuru. | 是啊 但是只有一个有米拉库鲁 |
[11:49] | Does that mask really have Mirakuru on it? | 那个面具上真的有米拉库鲁 |
[11:51] | Anton Ivo’s super soldier serum. | 安东·艾沃的超级士兵血清 |
[11:54] | You really think there’s any of this stuff left on the island? | 你真的认为那个岛上还留有血清吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah, well, Oliver always thought that | 是啊 奥利弗一直觉得 |
[11:57] | some samples could have survived on Ivo’s freighter. | 会有一些样本能从艾沃的货船上保留下来 |
[11:59] | We don’t even know what the state of Lian Yu is post-Crisis. | 我们还不知道炼狱在危机后是什么样 |
[12:02] | I mean, if somebody got their hands on Mirakuru, | 如果有人搞到了米拉库鲁 |
[12:03] | they could become a living weapon. | 那他们就能变成一个活武器 |
[12:05] | Or replicate it and build an entire army. | 或者复制血清再造一个军队 |
[12:08] | I mean, Dig, this–this is– this has got to be | 狄格 这 这一定就是 |
[12:11] | why Oliver left me the mask. | 奥利弗给我留下面罩的原因 |
[12:12] | He wants me to find the last stash of Mirakuru | 他想让我在炼狱对世界造成威胁之前 |
[12:15] | on Lian Yu before it threatens the world. | 找到米拉库鲁和其相关的最后藏匿处 |
[12:20] | Look, I know you don’t want me to run you there, | 我知道你不想让我带你跑到那 |
[12:22] | but it’s a 20-hour plane ride. | 但坐飞机要20个小时 |
[12:28] | That’s too much. | 也太多了 |
[12:32] | What you got? | 看看你有多厉害 |
[12:38] | My wife and I started this company | 我妻子和我创建这个公司时 |
[12:39] | with three employees. | 只有三名员工 |
[12:41] | Now we have almost 3,000, | 现在我们有将近3000名 |
[12:42] | but I still know each one of their names. | 但我仍知道每个人的名字 |
[12:44] | It’s what Eva would’ve wanted. | 伊娃会想要如此的 |
[12:46] | That’s very thoughtful, Mr. Carver. | 这很体贴 卡弗先生 |
[12:47] | Joseph, please. | 请叫我约瑟夫 |
[12:48] | I’m a huge fan of “The Citizen.” | 我特别喜欢《公民报》 |
[12:50] | How can I help? | 我能做些什么 |
[12:51] | Well, I have a source | 我有一个线人 |
[12:52] | who can prove that | 能证明 |
[12:53] | one of your classified Photon Rifles | 你的机密光子枪去年秋天 |
[12:55] | was stolen last fall and it’s now in the hands | 被偷走了一支 现在落在 |
[12:57] | of a secret organization | 一个神秘组织的手中 |
[12:59] | linked to terrorism, kidnapping, illegal arms deals, | 该组织和恐怖主义 绑架 非法武器交易 |
[13:03] | and murder. | 还有谋杀相关 |
[13:08] | Would you care to comment? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[13:11] | Maurice, tell the board I’m running a little bit behind. | 莫里斯 告诉董事会我稍微晚会到 |
[13:13] | Ms. West-Allen and I need to speak | 韦斯特艾伦女士和我 |
[13:14] | someplace a little more private. | 要去一个更私密的地方聊下 |
[13:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:22] | 麦克洛奇 科技公司 | |
[13:25] | Your source– it’s Gene Huskk, isn’t it? | 你的线人是基恩·霍斯克吗 |
[13:28] | I completely respect your need to protect your sources, | 我完全尊重你保护线人的需要 |
[13:31] | but there’s something that you should see, | 但有些东西你需要知道 |
[13:32] | off the record, for Huskk’s sake. | 不宜报道的 为了霍斯克 |
[13:34] | Just a sec, please. | 请等一下 |
[13:53] | Someone did infiltrate the R&D division | 有人渗入麦克洛奇的研发部门 |
[13:55] | here at McCulloch, but it wasn’t a secret organization. | 但并不是机密组织 |
[13:58] | It was Obsidian Tech trying to steal one of our prototypes, | 是黑曜石科技想盗取我们的模型 |
[14:01] | but Huskk couldn’t accept that. | 但霍斯克不肯接受 |
[14:05] | He became convinced | 他坚信 |
[14:06] | there was some larger conspiracy, | 有更大的阴谋 |
[14:08] | and the paranoia consumed him. | 偏执消耗着他 |
[14:10] | He became troubled, | 他变得不安 |
[14:12] | started scaring other employees. | 开始恐吓其他员工 |
[14:15] | I had no choice but to let him go. | 我别无选择 只好让他离开 |
[14:18] | But, uh, I can assure you | 但我向你保证 |
[14:19] | that we have dealt with this problem internally. | 我们已经内部解决了这个问题 |
[14:22] | We just completed our investigation, | 我们刚刚完成了我们的调查 |
[14:24] | and we’re getting a whole new security system | 我们明天就开始一个 |
[14:26] | starting tomorrow: new badges, new cameras. | 全新的安保系统 新保安 新摄像头 |
[14:29] | The works. | 这些工作 |
[14:31] | There’s no story here. | 这儿没有什么可报道的 |
[14:33] | Well, with all due respect, Mr. Carver, | 恕我直言 卡弗先生 |
[14:35] | I think that there is. | 我觉得有 |
[14:39] | Maybe it’s just one that you won’t like. | 可能是一个你不喜欢的 |
[14:45] | Ms. West-Allen, everything that I do, | 韦斯特·艾伦女士 我做的所有事情 |
[14:46] | I do in my wife’s honor, | 都是在纪念我的夫人 |
[14:48] | to protect her legacy. | 保护她的遗产 |
[14:52] | A story like this could really damage | 像这样的报道真的会损伤 |
[14:53] | our company’s reputation. | 我们公司的名誉 |
[14:55] | Not to mention, scare our investors. | 更别提会吓到我们的投资人 |
[14:58] | I’m asking you, | 我请求你 |
[14:58] | please, don’t run this story. | 请不要写这个报道 |
[15:03] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:05] | You have an obligation to your shareholders. | 你对于你的股东有责任 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | But I have an obligation to the truth. | 但我对真相也有责任 |
[15:14] | You were robbed, Mr. Carver, | 你被抢劫了 卡弗先生 |
[15:15] | and I get that that’s embarrassing, | 我明白这让人很尴尬 |
[15:17] | but the public deserves to know what happened | 但公众有权利在其他人受伤前 |
[15:20] | before anyone else gets hurt, | 知道发生了什么 |
[15:22] | so if you wish to withhold comment, | 如果你不想发表评论的话 |
[15:26] | that’s fine… | 也没有关系 |
[15:30] | But I’m running this story either way. | 我还是会写这篇报道 |
[15:43] | 100,000 views in one hour. That’s gotta be a record. | 一个小时十万阅读量 这肯定破纪录了 |
[15:46] | Citizen just fired its first shots at Black Hole. | 《公民报》正式开始对抗黑洞 |
[15:48] | This is a cause for celebration. | 这值得庆祝一下 |
[15:51] | Are you even 21? | 你满21岁了吗 |
[15:54] | I’d hold off on the balloons and bubbly. | 我们最好等下再庆祝 |
[15:57] | McCulloch Tech just sent a memo. | 麦克洛奇技术公司刚刚发来文件 |
[15:59] | They are suing “The Citizen” for defamation. | 他们要起诉《公民报》诽谤 |
[16:12] | – This is ridiculous. – Iris. | -这太荒唐了 -爱瑞丝 |
[16:14] | Fabricated statements, | 伪造证词 |
[16:15] | deliberate omission of exonerating evidence– | 故意遗漏无罪证明 |
[16:17] | Iris, something’s not right. | 爱瑞丝 有什么不太对 |
[16:22] | Carver is just trying to bury us in legal fees. | 卡弗只是想用诉讼费打垮我们 |
[16:24] | He’s just trying to scare us. | 他只是想恐吓我们 |
[16:26] | Everybody down! | 大家都趴下 |
[16:45] | Why is someone shooting at us? | 为什么有人朝我们开枪 |
[16:46] | It’s them. It’s Black Hole. | 是他们 是黑洞 |
[16:47] | Okay, we–we gotta go. | 我们得离开这里 |
[16:49] | So they can kill us outside? | 好让他们在外面杀我们吗 |
[16:50] | Okay, look, it’s me that they’re after, | 听着 他们想要的是我 |
[16:52] | okay, so you guys get to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你们去尖端科研实验室 |
[16:53] | I will make my way out through Nash’s tunnels. | 我从纳什的隧道离开 |
[16:55] | No way. We’re not leaving you. | 不行 我们不会离开你 |
[16:56] | Look, I have to make sure that my source is safe, okay? | 我得确保线人的安全 好吗 |
[16:59] | Once I do, I will meet you there, I promise. | 确定之后我就去和你们汇合 我保证 |
[17:02] | Now we need to go. On my count, okay? | 我们得走了 听我命令 好吗 |
[17:05] | One, two, three. Go! | 一 二 三 快走 |
[17:17] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 快走 |
[17:33] | You’re okay. Oh. What happened? | 你们没事 发生什么了 |
[17:36] | Black Hole tried to assassinate Iris. | 黑洞试图暗杀爱瑞丝 |
[17:38] | She went to go find her source. Cecille went to Joe’s. | 她去找她的线人了 塞西尔去了乔那里 |
[17:40] | – Where’s Barry? – He’s in Lian Yu. | -巴里呢 -他在炼狱岛 |
[17:42] | I’ve been trying to radio him, | 我一直试着联系他 |
[17:43] | but that place is a total dead zone. | 但是那里完全没有信号 |
[17:44] | What about those clicky things you guys use? | 你们用的那些滴答响的东西呢 |
[17:46] | The extrapolators don’t work. | 外推器不能用 |
[17:48] | Now that the multi-verse is gone, | 现在多元宇宙消失了 |
[17:49] | the physics behind breaching has changed entirely. | 缺口的原理彻底改变了 |
[17:52] | But don’t worry, Frost is out there looking for the shooter. | 但是别担心 冰霜正在寻找枪手 |
[17:54] | She should be careful. Do you see these burn marks? | 她得小心一点 看到这些灼烧的痕迹了吗 |
[17:57] | Whoever tried to kill us was using high-intensity light. | 想杀我们的人用的是高强度射线 |
[18:01] | Holy crap. | 我的天啊 |
[18:03] | I’m glad you two made it out alive. | 我很高兴你们两个逃出来了 |
[18:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:07] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – You’re fine. | -我很好 -你很好 |
[18:10] | Good. | 太好了 |
[18:12] | Yeah, why didn’t you tell me that they were in danger? | 你怎么没告诉我她们有危险 |
[18:14] | Okay, I could’ve– I could’ve gotten them out of there. | 我本来可以帮她们逃出来 |
[18:16] | Don’t come at me, Nash. | 别对我发火 纳什 |
[18:17] | I’m not here to keep you in the loop. | 我没有义务给你提供信息 |
[18:18] | You’re not even a part of this team. | 你甚至不是这支队伍的成员 |
[18:19] | Oh, that’s so hurtful. | 这话太伤人了 |
[18:21] | How’s your little team doing in the standings? | 你的小队战绩怎么样 |
[18:22] | – Your little team– – Okay, you don’t see | -你的小队 -你不明白 |
[18:24] | this is exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想说的问题 |
[18:25] | No, you don’t care about the team. | 你不关心这支队伍 |
[18:27] | You only work with us when you want something from us. | 你只有在对我们有企图的时候才跟我们合作 |
[18:30] | Yo, keep me out of this. | 别带上我 |
[18:32] | So what is it this time? | 这次又怎么了 |
[18:33] | You– you got a couple glyphs | 你发现了几个符号 |
[18:35] | you need Allegra to x-ray for you? | 需要阿莱格拉帮你用X光扫描 |
[18:36] | Oh, or maybe you just want to open up | 还是你想要打开 |
[18:38] | another Pandora’s box of Hell. | 另一个潘多拉魔盒 |
[18:39] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:40] | I was the one to– I was the only one | 是我 我是唯一一个 |
[18:42] | trying to stop Crisis. | 试图阻止危机的人 |
[18:43] | A Crisis you started! | 那危机可是你引发的 |
[18:45] | Billions of worlds, trillions of people gone, | 数十亿个世界 数万亿的人都消失了 |
[18:48] | like they were never even born. | 就像他们从没出生过一样 |
[18:50] | And I paid for it! | 我为此付出了代价 |
[18:51] | As Pariah I paid for it and still managed | 作为代价我成了遭弃者 但我依然 |
[18:55] | to help defeat the Anti-Monitor. | 帮忙击败了反监视者 |
[18:56] | Which did nothing for the people who died. | 这对于死去的人来说没有任何意义 |
[19:02] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[19:04] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[19:06] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[19:09] | An infinite number of Harrison Wells’s. | 无数个哈里森·威尔斯 |
[19:14] | And we’re stuck with the one who killed the multi-verse. | 剩下的只有那个杀死多元宇宙的人 |
[19:29] | Babe, what the frak was that? | 亲爱的 那是怎么回事 |
[19:34] | Just making sure we learn from our mistakes. | 只是为了确保我们会从错误中吸取教训 |
[19:38] | Iris is still out there, guys, | 爱瑞丝还在外面 伙计们 |
[19:39] | and we need to figure out who this assassin is | 我们得在他们找到她之前 |
[19:41] | before they get to her first. | 查出刺客是谁 |
[19:49] | Thank God you’re safe. | 谢天谢地你平安无事 |
[19:50] | I’m not. Neither are you. | 我有危险 你也是 |
[19:52] | 安全许可证 研发部 | |
[19:52] | Black Hole isn’t what we think. | 黑洞跟我们想的不一样 |
[19:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:00] | Mirror. | 镜子 |
[20:58] | – Iris. – Boss, you’re okay. | -爱瑞丝 -老大 你没事 |
[20:59] | Yeah, no, I’m fine, but my source isn’t. | 对 我很好 但我的线人就不同了 |
[21:01] | The person that tried to kill me got to him first. | 那个要杀我的人先把他杀了 |
[21:04] | Hey, Cisco, where’s that binder? | 西斯科 那个文件夹呢 |
[21:06] | – Right here. – Thanks. | -在这 -谢谢 |
[21:09] | Where is it? Where is she? | 在哪里 她在哪里 |
[21:13] | Her. Dr. Kimiyo Hoshi. | 是她 纪美代·霍西博士 |
[21:16] | Hoshi… | 霍西 |
[21:18] | She went missing four years ago. | 她四年前消失了 |
[21:20] | She’s an astronomer out of Tokyo | 她是来自东京的天文学家 |
[21:21] | with the power to fuel starlight, | 她的能力是将星光作为燃料 |
[21:24] | but her meta-powers aren’t precise enough | 但她的超能力不够精确 |
[21:26] | to do the kind of damage you showed me in those photos. | 不能造成你给我看的照片里的那种损坏 |
[21:29] | What if she used the Photon Rifle to focus them? | 如果她用光子步枪来瞄准他们呢 |
[21:32] | Good thinking, maybe the reflector chip | 聪明 也许反光板碎片可以 |
[21:34] | could condense her UV photon emissions. | 聚集她的紫外线光子辐射 |
[21:37] | The rifle is the weapon. | 步枪就是武器 |
[21:38] | No, she’s the ammunition. | 不 她是弹药 |
[21:39] | So Black Hole turned her into some kind | 所以黑洞把她变成了某种 |
[21:41] | of evil light doctor. | 邪恶光博士 |
[21:42] | So we’ve got a brand new, more powerful, | 所以我们手上有一个全新的 更强大的 |
[21:47] | murder-happy Dr. Light on our hands. | 以杀人为乐的光博士 |
[21:49] | Another new meta-surprise | 这是该死的始源地球赐给我们的 |
[21:51] | courtesy of Earth-frakking-Prime. | 另一个超能力惊喜 |
[21:53] | Actually, you know what? | 你知道吗 其实 |
[21:54] | Hoshi killed my source, | 霍西杀了我的线人 |
[21:55] | but I managed to save some evidence that he gave me. | 但我设法保住了他给我的证据 |
[22:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:10] | Hey, you should sit down. | 你应该坐下 |
[22:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:13] | – Did you get hurt out there? – I said I’m fi… | -你在外面受伤了吗 -我说了我没… |
[22:16] | Call Frost, now. | 呼叫冰霜 马上 |
[22:20] | That was on the freighter? | 这个原来在货船上吗 |
[22:22] | If there’s anything left, it’s in here. | 如果还有什么东西留下 就在这里面 |
[22:24] | Open it up, man, let’s see what’s in it. | 把它打开 哥们 看看里面有什么 |
[22:25] | All right. | 好 |
[22:34] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[22:36] | No, this can’t be right. | 不 这不可能 |
[22:37] | I–I–I searched the whole island a dozen times. | 我把整个岛搜了十几遍 |
[22:39] | Take the win, man. | 见好就收吧 哥们 |
[22:41] | There’s no more Mirakuru left, Barry. | 已经没有米拉库鲁了 巴里 |
[22:42] | No, I mean, Oliver’s mask, it’s a warning. | 不 奥利弗的面具 那是一个警告 |
[22:44] | Or… | 或者 |
[22:46] | Maybe this is exactly what it was intended | 也许它就只是原本 |
[22:48] | to be in the first place: a gift. | 所代表的意图 一件礼物 |
[22:50] | No, man, no, it can’t– it can’t just be a gift. | 不 这不 这不可能只是一份礼物 |
[22:54] | I mean, there’s got to be something we’re missing. | 我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[22:57] | What if somebody got to the Mirakuru first? | 如果有人先拿到了米拉库鲁呢 |
[22:59] | Really, and left the box behind? | 真的吗 然后把盒子留下了 |
[23:01] | I don’t– | 我不知道 |
[23:02] | I need to run more tests. | 我需要再做些测试 |
[23:03] | Or why don’t we bring in the DEO? | 或者我们为什么不叫来超查部 |
[23:05] | Or call Felicity or Thea, | 或者打给费利西蒂或者西娅 |
[23:06] | I mean, we–we can’t just | 我们 我们不能就 |
[23:07] | let somebody create another Deathstroke. | 任由某人再创造一个丧钟 |
[23:09] | We have to stop this threat, man. | 我们必须掐灭威胁的苗头 |
[23:10] | I mean, I have to finish what Oliver started. | 我必须完成奥利弗开始的任务 |
[23:12] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[23:15] | Are you all right, man? | 你还好吗 |
[23:20] | I’m–that’s never… | 我 那从没… |
[23:22] | I–I–I’m just frustrated, I guess. | 我想 我只是有些沮丧 |
[23:29] | Look, I think I know exactly what went on here. | 我想我知道这是怎么一回事了 |
[23:35] | Oliver and Thea came to this island a couple of years ago, | 奥利弗和西娅几年前来到这座小岛 |
[23:37] | and they faced off with the man who used to live in this cell. | 他们和以前住在这个牢房里的人进行了对峙 |
[23:41] | Deathstroke himself, Slade Wilson. | 丧钟本人 斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[23:44] | Oliver brought his uniform with him. | 奥利弗随身带着他的制服 |
[23:48] | Which is how he could have soil and Mirakuru on his mask. | 也是为什么面具上会有土和米拉库鲁 |
[23:55] | It wasn’t a warning at all. | 这根本不是一个警告 |
[24:00] | You’re searching for a mission | 你在找寻着一个 |
[24:01] | that doesn’t exist, Barry. | 根本就不存在的任务 巴里 |
[24:04] | But no amount of searching is gonna bring Oliver back. | 但是无论多少寻找也不能把奥利弗带回来 |
[24:14] | That man sprinted from crusade to crusade. | 那个男人从一场斗争冲向另一场斗争 |
[24:20] | But, Barry, life is more than just the mission, | 但是 巴里 人生不只是任务 |
[24:23] | and unfortunately Oliver learned that too late. | 不幸的是奥利弗知道的太晚了 |
[24:29] | And he wouldn’t want you going down that same path. | 他也不会想要你走上同一条路 |
[24:32] | Oliver died so this Earth could live, Dig. | 奥利弗牺牲自己才保存下这个地球 狄格 |
[24:34] | I have to do everything I possibly can to protect it. | 我必须做出任何我能做的事来保护它 |
[24:36] | Oliver died for more than this Earth’s survival. | 奥利弗不止是为了地球的生存才牺牲 |
[24:44] | Oliver laid down his life | 奥利弗牺牲了生命 |
[24:46] | so the people he loved could live theirs. | 是为了他爱的人能够好好活下去 |
[24:51] | That includes you. | 而这也包括你 |
[24:58] | Life’s a marathon, not a sprint, Barry. | 人生就像一场马拉松 不是一场短跑 巴里 |
[25:03] | Slow down and enjoy it. | 慢下来 享受它 |
[25:14] | So Kamilla asked me to check on you. | 卡米拉让我来看看你 |
[25:18] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[25:24] | – So my latest experiment jumpstarts my neurons… – Harry. | -我最近的实验让我的神经元兴奋起来 -哈里 |
[25:27] | They’re currently firing at 120 times per second. | 他们目前正以每秒120次交互 |
[25:30] | And I think we can get to 200. | 我认为我们能达到200 |
[25:31] | Yeah, so this is, you know, progress. | 所以这是 你知道 进展 |
[25:35] | It’s real progress. | 这是大进展 |
[25:37] | I’ll let you know. Anyway, miss you. | 我会告诉你的 想你 |
[25:42] | He was regaining his intelligence. | 他在重新获取他的智力 |
[25:46] | All of Earth-2. | 整个地球二号 |
[25:48] | Wiped out. | 被消除了 |
[25:53] | And he doesn’t even know it. | 他甚至都不知道 |
[25:55] | But that wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[25:57] | Wasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[26:02] | When the Monitor gave me my powers back, for Crisis, | 当监视者把超能力还给我去面对危机时 |
[26:07] | I remembered how powerful I used to be. | 我记得我曾有多么强大 |
[26:12] | I can’t help thinking that if I hadn’t stopped being Vibe, | 我控制不住的想到如果我没有停止做震波 |
[26:14] | maybe I could have sensed that first anti-matter wave. | 也许我就能感应到第一道反物质波 |
[26:21] | Maybe I could have saved them. | 也许我就能救下他们 |
[26:24] | And that’s why you’ve become so obsessed | 这就是为什么你对所有新的威胁 |
[26:26] | with all the new threats. | 这么执着的原因 |
[26:28] | You want to protect everyone who did survive on Earth Prime. | 你想要的保护每一个在始源地球活下来的人 |
[26:37] | Cisco, do you regret | 西斯科 你后悔 |
[26:40] | taking the meta-human cure? | 服用了超能力者解药吗 |
[26:42] | No. | 不后悔 |
[26:45] | Do you miss being Vibe? | 你怀念做震波吗 |
[26:46] | Caitlin, it’s not that simple. | 凯特琳 这没那么简单 |
[26:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:11] | You know… | 你知道 |
[27:14] | I think you might be onto something over here. | 我想你可能触及到了什么 |
[27:19] | With all these new threats, | 对于所有新的威胁 |
[27:24] | changes to our reality, | 我们现实所发生的改变 |
[27:27] | we need someone whose job it is to compile all of them. | 我们需要找个人把所有事情都整理好 |
[27:31] | Somebody who remembers the difference | 这个人要记得 |
[27:32] | between the way it was and the way it is. | 改变前与改变后的不同 |
[27:37] | Yeah, but… | 没错 不过… |
[27:40] | what you’re talking about, | 你所说的事 |
[27:41] | that can’t just be done in a day. | 是不可能在一天之内完成的 |
[27:43] | And it certainly can’t be done | 更别提要是在 |
[27:44] | in some room in the middle of Central City. | 中城中间的某间屋子里了 |
[27:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:49] | But I still think you’re the man for the job. | 但我还是认为你是这项任务的不二之选 |
[27:52] | Besides, maybe some time away from Central City | 再说了 也许离开中城一段时间 |
[27:55] | will allow you to figure out who you want to be | 能够让你想清楚 在这个后危机世界 |
[27:58] | in this post-Crisis world. | 你想成为一个什么样的人 |
[28:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:15] | 本地新闻 麦克洛奇召开有关公民诉讼制度的新闻发布会 | |
[28:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:21] | So you gonna tell me? | 那么 你想告诉我吗 |
[28:25] | Your thinking. | 你的想法 |
[28:27] | Running this story. | 报道这个新闻 |
[28:31] | I knew what I was doing, Dad. | 我知道我要做什么 爸 |
[28:33] | Really, Iris? Frost told me. | 真的吗 爱瑞丝 冰霜告诉我 |
[28:35] | You have fifth-degree burns. | 你这是五级烧伤 |
[28:36] | My forensics guys have been in your office | 我的鉴证人员在你的办公室检查了数个小时 |
[28:38] | for hours, and they found nothing. | 但他们什么都没有找到 |
[28:40] | There’s no bullet holes, there’s no casings. | 现场没有弹孔 也没有弹壳 |
[28:41] | If that assassin would have… | 如果那个杀手要是… |
[28:45] | murdered you today, | 在今天杀了你 |
[28:47] | I would have no evidence to bring her in. | 我都没有证据可以把她逮捕归案 |
[28:49] | Black Hole attacked my office. | 黑洞袭击了我的办公室 |
[28:51] | Dad, they nearly killed my friends. | 爸 他们差点杀了我的朋友 |
[28:53] | They murdered my source right in front of me. | 他们就在我的面前杀死了我的线人 |
[28:56] | He’s dead because I asked him to speak up. | 他会死是因为我要他开口 |
[28:59] | And I have to honor that by exposing each and every | 为了不让他枉死 我要把这组织背后的 |
[29:01] | person behind this organization, | 每一个人都曝光出来 |
[29:03] | so I’m sorry, Dad, if you want me to give up– | 所以抱歉 爸 如果你想要我放弃 |
[29:05] | – I- – You know I wouldn’t say that. | -我… -你知道我不会那么说的 |
[29:09] | But this organization has been in operation for years, | 但这个组织已经运行了多年 |
[29:13] | and their roots run deeper than you have dug, Iris. | 它们的根基远比你们知道的要深厚 爱瑞丝 |
[29:17] | You can’t win this war in a day. | 你没法在短期内赢得这场战争 |
[29:19] | Look, when you and Barry told me that Crisis was coming, | 听着 你和巴里告诉我危机即将来临的时候 |
[29:22] | I was determined to solve | 我就已经下定决心 |
[29:24] | as many cases as I could because God knows | 要尽可能多地去破案 因为天晓得 |
[29:27] | how many days I have left | 我还有多少时日 |
[29:29] | to make a difference. | 能够做出一些改变 |
[29:32] | But then Crisis came. | 但随后危机到来了 |
[29:34] | Barry survived. | 巴里幸存了下来 |
[29:36] | So now I have to remind myself every single day | 所以现在每一天我都要提醒我自己 |
[29:38] | that we don’t live in Crisis mode anymore. | 我们不再生活在危机模式中了 |
[29:41] | We have time now. | 我们现在有时间了 |
[29:46] | So what am I supposed to do, Dad? | 那我该怎么做 爸 |
[29:50] | How am I supposed to fight these people? | 我怎么才能打败这些人 |
[29:52] | Well, first thing’s first. | 首先要做的事情就是 |
[29:53] | Don’t go charging to the front line | 不能再鲁莽地冲到前线 |
[29:55] | like you have nothing to lose. | 好像你一无所有似的 |
[29:59] | Now–okay, your source. | 现在 说回你的线人 |
[30:02] | Are you sure he hasn’t told anyone else about Black Hole? | 你确定他没有告诉任何其他人黑洞的事吗 |
[30:07] | No, no. | 没有 |
[30:19] | Actually, someone else did know. | 事实上 某个人知道这件事 |
[30:47] | Can I get you something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[30:48] | No, I’m good, Dad. Thanks. | 不 我不饿 爸爸 谢谢 |
[30:50] | How about a glass of water? | 那喝杯水吧 |
[30:52] | Yeah, ok. | 好的 |
[30:53] | Sounds good, thanks. | 好主意 谢谢 |
[31:09] | Gotcha. | 中招了 |
[31:13] | Lower your weapon, now. | 放下武器 |
[31:15] | We’ve got you surrounded. Put it on the floor. | 你被包围了 把枪放在地板上 |
[31:21] | Pretty good Iris, huh? | 我演爱瑞丝还不错吧 |
[31:23] | Uncanny, babe. | 太厉害了 宝贝 |
[31:27] | Now it’s up to the real one. | 现在轮到真身上场了 |
[31:34] | Mr. Carver, hello. | 您好 卡弗先生 |
[31:37] | Ms. West-Allen, what a surprise. | 韦斯特-艾伦女士 真是意外 |
[31:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:42] | Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated. | 我的死讯的报道被严重夸张了 |
[31:45] | Oh, careful, there’s a scrum of reporters | 小心点 外面有一大群记者 |
[31:47] | 20 yards down the hall. | 就在走廊里十几米的地方 |
[31:50] | Might not be the most convenient time | 现在可不太合适 |
[31:51] | to call up your meta-assassin. | 打电话叫你的超能力杀手 |
[31:55] | That’s quite the allegation to make without any evidence. | 没有证据就做出这样严重的指控可不太好 |
[31:58] | Oh, no, there’s evidence. | 我有证据 |
[32:00] | You gave it to me. | 你亲手交给我的 |
[32:02] | Your McCulloch ID. | 你的麦克洛奇门卡 |
[32:04] | It uses a microchip that reflects ultraviolet radiation. | 含有反射紫外辐射的芯片 |
[32:08] | And as your former employee tried to tell me, | 你的前雇员想要告诉我 |
[32:10] | it’s the same microchip inside your company’s reflector gun | 你公司的反射枪的芯片 |
[32:14] | and inside Black Hole’s badges. | 和黑洞的徽章里的一样 |
[32:16] | Black Hole has been using your optics technology for years, | 黑洞一直在使用你们公司的光学科技 |
[32:19] | all while abducting metas like Esperanza Garcia | 绑架埃斯佩兰萨·加西亚这样 |
[32:22] | who have light-based powers, | 以光为基础的超能力者 |
[32:24] | your area of expertise. | 这正好是你的专业领域 |
[32:27] | You placed Malcolm Strombard in Gene Huskk’s division | 你把马尔科姆·尚博德安排进基恩·霍斯克的部门 |
[32:29] | so that he could obtain the rifle | 让他在步枪上市前 |
[32:31] | before it went to market. | 就能拿到它 |
[32:32] | and then place said rifle in the hands | 然后将这把步枪交给 |
[32:34] | of the one person who could power it: | 唯一一个可以给它充能的人 |
[32:37] | Kimiyo Hoshi, your personal assassin. | 纪美代·霍西 也是你的私人刺客 |
[32:42] | You weren’t robbed by Black Hole. | 你并不是被黑洞抢劫了 |
[32:43] | You are Black Hole, | 你就是黑洞 |
[32:46] | and you’ve been using McCulloch’s resources | 而且你一直利用麦克洛奇的资源 |
[32:48] | to power a global conspiracy in meta-human trafficking, | 资助在全球的各种阴谋 包括走私超能力者 |
[32:51] | weapons sales, and murder-for-hire. | 贩卖武器 雇凶杀人 |
[32:56] | Now would you care to comment? | 可否请您发表评论 |
[32:59] | I would. | 可以 |
[33:00] | But I don’t think you have the whole story yet, | 但我觉得你还没有了解来龙去脉 |
[33:03] | because if you did, why would you be here trying to scare me | 因为如果了解了 你怎么会任由家人冒险 |
[33:05] | while your family risks their lives for you? | 自己跑到这里吓唬我 |
[33:10] | Weapon down, now! | 快放下武器 |
[33:24] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:25] | I can’t stop Black Hole tonight. | 我今晚确实阻止不了黑洞 |
[33:28] | But I can’t let you hurt anyone else. | 但我不能再让你伤害别人 |
[33:31] | Which is why I’ve set up a dead man’s switch. | 所以我设下了一个死亡开关 |
[33:34] | If I, my employees, any of my sources, | 如果我 我的雇员 我的线人 |
[33:36] | my loved ones die? | 我爱的人死亡 |
[33:38] | All the information I have tying you to Black Hole | 我手中所有将你和黑洞联系起来的资料 |
[33:41] | will be immediately released. | 就会立刻被公开出来 |
[33:58] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:13] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[34:16] | So tell your friend to stand down. | 所以 让你的朋友住手 |
[34:33] | That’s it? You’re just leaving? | 就这样 你就这么走了吗 |
[34:38] | I follow orders. | 我遵守命令 |
[34:46] | – Mr. Carver. – Mr. Carver. | -卡弗先生 -卡弗先生 |
[34:51] | Hi, thank you all so much for coming. Here– | 感谢大家来此参会 |
[34:55] | Given new information that has come to light, | 鉴于新近出现的消息 |
[34:56] | I have decided that McCulloch Technologies | 我决定 麦克洛奇科技公司 |
[34:58] | will be dropping its lawsuit | 会取消 |
[35:00] | against Central City Citizen Media. | 针对中城市民报的诉讼 |
[35:06] | Any questions? | 有提问吗 |
[35:18] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[35:20] | I’m going away for a bit. | 我要暂时离开一段时间 |
[35:22] | I might not have my Vibe powers anymore, | 我的震波力量可能是没有了 |
[35:24] | but at least I can still do | 但至少我还能做些 |
[35:26] | some good, old-fashioned foot work, | 传统的体力型工作 |
[35:27] | so I’m gonna go suss out | 所以我会去寻找 |
[35:31] | whatever brave new threats we might have | 我们这个勇敢新世界所可能面临的 |
[35:35] | to our brave new world. | 勇敢新威胁 |
[35:37] | And I was thinking, in the meantime, | 我在想 这期间呢 |
[35:39] | maybe you could hold down the fort here at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 也许你可以看着尖端科研实验室 |
[35:47] | Oh, wait, you– you got cameras here? | 等等 你… 你这有摄像头吧 |
[35:49] | There’s no cameras. | 这里没有摄像头 |
[35:51] | This is– this is some kind of trick. | 这是… 这是捉弄人的玩意吧 |
[35:53] | – Right? – No. | -对吧 -不是 |
[35:54] | It’s not a trick. | 不是捉弄人的 |
[35:57] | It’s more of an olive branch. | 更像是橄榄枝 |
[36:01] | I’m sorry I said those things. | 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[36:02] | I should have held myself accountable | 危机中所发生的事 |
[36:05] | for what happened in Crisis, | 应该由我来承担责任 |
[36:06] | but instead I chose to take it out on you. | 而我却把火撒在你身上 |
[36:12] | Anyway, so… | 算了 那么… |
[36:16] | Hitting the road? | 要上路了 |
[36:23] | So while I’m gone, do your best | 我不在的时候 纳什·威尔斯 |
[36:25] | not to break anything, will you, Nashville? | 尽量别把什么东西搞坏 好吗 |
[36:28] | Break everything while you’re gone, got it. | 你不在的时候把东西都搞坏 明白了 |
[36:30] | It’s like you’re literally not listening | 我说的话你真的是 |
[36:31] | – to what I’m saying. – What’s that? | -完全没有听啊 -你说什么 |
[36:42] | Nash? | 纳什 |
[36:45] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 但愿你能得偿所愿 |
[37:22] | How was Lian Yu with Dig? | 和狄格尔在炼狱怎么样 |
[37:24] | I thought Oliver left the mask as… | 我以为奥利弗把面具留下来 是… |
[37:28] | a reminder to keep fighting. | 提醒我们要继续战斗的 |
[37:31] | But with all the danger we’ve been through, | 但我们经历了这么多凶险 |
[37:32] | I guess I kind of | 我想我有点 |
[37:33] | forgot why I made it for him in the first place. | 忘了最初给他做这个的原因了 |
[37:38] | It was so Oliver would always remember | 是为了让奥利弗永远记着 |
[37:42] | to protect the people he loved. | 去保护他所爱的人们 |
[37:47] | That’s why he left it to me. | 所以他把它留给了我 |
[37:51] | He wanted me to take my own advice. | 他想让我接受我自己的忠告 |
[37:53] | I’ve been in overdrive ever since | 自从我们知道你会在危机中死掉以后 |
[37:54] | we learned that you were gonna die in Crisis. | 我就一直处在高速运转的状态 |
[37:59] | I’ve spent the last month trying to live every day | 过去的一个月 我把每一天都过的 |
[38:02] | like it was my last, hell-bent on… | 像是我的最后一天那样 拼命地… |
[38:07] | Trying to make the most of the limited time | 尽可能去珍惜我以为是我们俩在一起的 |
[38:09] | I thought we had left together, | 最后的时光 |
[38:10] | but Crisis is over now, | 但危机结束了 |
[38:14] | and you didn’t die. | 而你没有死 |
[38:16] | And I think I just– I forgot to– | 我觉得我是 我忘了要… |
[38:20] | To slow down. | 慢下来 |
[38:24] | So are you also thinking | 你是不是也想 |
[38:26] | that tonight maybe we just take it easy? | 今晚我们也许可以慢慢来 |
[38:32] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[38:34] | Beautiful minds. | 是佳人所见略同 |
[38:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:02] | Mirror. | 镜子 |
[39:21] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[39:32] | 麦克洛奇技术公司创始人和首席执行官 伊娃·麦克洛奇失踪 | |
[39:42] | 外出追查一个线索 非常急迫 爱你 | |
[41:35] | What were you up to, Eva McCulloch? | 你在蓄谋什么 伊娃·麦克洛奇 |