时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Barry, please! | 巴里 拜托 |
[00:14] | That’s not me! | 那不是我 |
[00:21] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[00:24] | Are you real? | 你是个真人吗 |
[00:27] | No, of course you’re not. | 不 你当然不是 |
[00:29] | That’s it. That’s it. | 没错了 |
[00:31] | I’ve finally lost it. | 我终于疯了 |
[00:33] | It’s okay. I… I’m real. | 没事的 我是个真人 |
[00:42] | Oh, my… | 我的老天… |
[00:46] | I… | 我… |
[00:47] | Oh, I… I… | 我 |
[00:51] | I can’believe I’m talking to another person. | 不敢相信我在和另一个人说话 |
[00:53] | It’s been so long. | 我已经独自一人好久了 |
[00:55] | Wait, I know you– | 慢着 我认得你 |
[00:57] | you and your husband, Joseph Carver, | 你和你丈夫 约瑟夫·卡弗 |
[00:58] | you founded McCulloch Technologies. | 你们成立了麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[01:00] | You’re Eva McCulloch. | 你是伊娃·麦克洛奇 |
[01:03] | But you’re supposed to be dead. | 但你不是应该已经死了吗 |
[01:05] | No. | 不 |
[01:07] | Not dead. | 我没死 |
[01:09] | Just trapped. | 只是被困住了 |
[01:13] | Now so are you. | 现在你也一样 |
[01:35] | You see, until now, this place was a whole world | 在此之前 这个地方是 |
[01:38] | with one inhabitant… | 只有一个居民的世界 |
[01:41] | – Me. – This must be another Earth. | -就是我 -这里一定是另一个地球 |
[01:43] | Same Earth. Another dimension. | 是同一个地球 不同的维度 |
[01:46] | You see, a mirror-version of Central City. | 是中城的一个镜像 |
[01:49] | Same city, same buildings, just empty. | 同样的城市 同样的建筑 只不过是空的 |
[01:55] | Who are you anyway? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:58] | I’m Iris West-Allen. | 我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦 |
[01:59] | I’m a reporter for “The CC Citizen.” | 我是《中城公民报》的记者 |
[02:02] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[02:03] | Not that it matters. | 不过那也无所谓 |
[02:05] | God, it feels so good to have a conversation | 老天 不用一个人自言自语 |
[02:07] | that’s not one-sided. | 感觉真是太好了 |
[02:09] | Everything is backwards. | 所有东西都是反着的 |
[02:13] | Eva, you said that this place | 伊娃 你刚说这个地方 |
[02:14] | was a mirror-version of our own. | 是我们的世界的镜像 |
[02:16] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[02:18] | Think of it like this: | 你这么想 |
[02:21] | our reality is observed by three dimensions: | 我们的现实是从三个维度观察的 |
[02:24] | width, depth, and length. | 宽度 深度 还有长度 |
[02:25] | The superstring theory posits | 超弦理论提出这样的假设 |
[02:27] | that there are other realities, | 还有其他现实的存在 |
[02:30] | fractal dimensions humans can’t see. | 人类无法看到的分形维数 |
[02:33] | So… | 所以 |
[02:35] | Two sides. | 如这张纸的两面 |
[02:37] | One, our world. | 一面 是我们的世界 |
[02:40] | The other is just some empty reflection. | 另一面不过是虚空的映射 |
[02:45] | I’m a quantum engineer. | 我是一名量子工程师 |
[02:46] | It’s… It’s my wheelhouse. | 这 这是我的本行 |
[02:55] | Yeah, that is a side-effect of this dimension. | 对了 这是这个维度的一个副作用 |
[02:58] | I… I barely notice them anymore. | 我… 我已经习惯了 |
[03:03] | How did you end up here, Eva? | 你是怎么来到这里的 伊娃 |
[03:05] | Six years ago, | 六年前 |
[03:07] | I was developing the technology | 我在研发一项技术 |
[03:10] | to open doors to other planes of existence. | 用以打开通向其他平行世界的大门 |
[03:13] | I was in my office | 我当时在我的办公室里 |
[03:15] | the night Harrison Wells’ dream went up in smoke. | 就是哈里森·威尔斯的梦想破灭的那晚 |
[03:29] | I’ve been here ever since. | 从那以后我就一直在这里 |
[03:31] | Dark matter must have washed over that mirror | 暗物质肯定覆盖了这面镜子 |
[03:33] | and created a doorway. | 创造了一个入口 |
[03:35] | I was in this office when I got pulled in too. | 我被拉进这个世界的时候也在这个办公室里 |
[03:38] | But that’s not all. | 但事情并非这么简单 |
[03:40] | There is someone else on the other side of that mirror, | 镜子那头还有另一个人 |
[03:42] | another me. | 另一个我 |
[03:43] | How is that possible, Eva? | 这怎么可能呢 伊娃 |
[03:45] | A fractal variable caused by the mirror. | 那是由镜子所引起的一个分形变量 |
[03:49] | A duplicate of you. | 你的一个复制品 |
[03:51] | You mean the mirror left a fake clone of me | 你是说这镜子把一个冒牌克隆版的我 |
[03:53] | in the real world? | 留在了真实的世界吗 |
[03:54] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[03:55] | I’ve tried. For six years, | 我试过了 已经六年了 |
[03:57] | I’ve been in my own personal hell. | 我一直身处这个我自己的地狱 |
[04:00] | Eva, I have to go home. | 伊娃 我必须回家 |
[04:02] | I’m sorry you’re stuck here, but… | 很抱歉你被困在这里了 但是 |
[04:07] | I thought I was gonna die here alone. | 我以为我会在这里独自死去 |
[04:11] | At least now there’s two of us. | 至少现在我们有两个人 |
[04:15] | Investigation into the disappearance of socialite Sue Dearbon. | 调查名流苏·迪尔邦的失踪案 |
[04:19] | Day 274 since her parents first hired me to find her. | 她父母雇我去找寻她已过了274天 |
[04:28] | Status update. | 调查进度更新 |
[04:31] | Nothing. | 毫无进展 |
[04:33] | Sue’s trail went cold in Midway City | 雷明顿·迈斯特提供了一条无迹可寻的线索后 |
[04:34] | after Remington Meister provided a dead end. | 苏在米德韦市的线索就断了 |
[04:36] | 名流苏·迪尔邦 令人震惊的晚宴 | |
[04:37] | However, she was there. | 然而她的确去过那里 |
[04:40] | Meister confirmed that much. | 迈斯特证实了这一点 |
[04:42] | Hey, what are you still doing here– oh, seriously? | 你怎么还在这里 不是吧 |
[04:46] | Ralph. When I left last night, | 拉尔夫 昨晚我走的时候 |
[04:48] | you were standing here staring at the exact same board, | 你就站在这里盯着这块板 |
[04:50] | same as the night before. | 前晚也是这样 |
[04:51] | Honey, don’t you think maybe it’s time you got a little help? | 亲爱的 难道你不觉得是时候找个帮手了吗 |
[04:54] | And a shower? | 然后再洗个澡 |
[04:54] | Cecile, this is my process. | 塞西尔 我查案就是这样 |
[04:57] | I work things out with the only person | 只有跟得上我聪慧的侦探头脑之人 |
[04:59] | that can keep up with my beautiful detective mind. | 我才能与其合作 |
[05:02] | – Me. – You could work with me. | -那只有我 -你可以和我一起合作 |
[05:03] | We took down the FEMA guy together, | 我们一起抓到联邦应急管理署的那个人 |
[05:05] | that was so great. | 感觉真的很棒 |
[05:06] | You’re not loving that, all right. | 你并不喜欢 好吧 |
[05:07] | Cecile, you know me. | 塞西尔 你了解我的 |
[05:09] | I-I like doing things my own way. | 我喜欢以自己的方式去查案 |
[05:11] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 |
[05:13] | every Holmes needs a Watson. | 每个福尔摩斯都需要一个华生 |
[05:16] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[05:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:21] | So a couple months ago, | 几个月前 |
[05:22] | I put up these alerts on Sue’s bank accounts, | 我在苏的银行账户 信托和信用卡上 |
[05:25] | trusts, and credit cards. | 都设置了警报 |
[05:26] | 已侦测到银行新状态 点击OK查看 | |
[05:26] | Apparently, she just made a small deposit on… | 显然 她刚支付了一小笔定金 |
[05:30] | an apartment in Central City. | 在中城的一所公寓上 |
[05:32] | See? Told you. | 看到没 和你说过 |
[05:34] | Only partner I need is… This guy. | 我需要的搭档只有我自己 |
[05:37] | See you. | 回头见 |
[05:42] | Oh, wow, something definitely just died in here. | 肯定有什么东西死在这里了 |
[05:52] | 《凯特科》 莱克斯·卢瑟获得明日之星奖 | |
[05:53] | Kara and Lex Luthor? | 卡拉和莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[05:55] | Man, this post-Crisis world gets harder to understand every day. | 天呐 这个危机后世界每天越来越难理解 |
[05:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[05:59] | – Man. – What’s wrong? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[06:01] | I’m still sore from our little double date | 与阿姆内特和金面人的那场四人小切磋 |
[06:04] | with Amunet and Goldface. | 让我现在还全身酸痛 |
[06:06] | So, so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[06:07] | Maybe you should stay home today. | 也许你今天应该待在家里 |
[06:08] | No, no. | 不不 |
[06:10] | Are you working on more Black Hole stuff? | 你还在研究更多关于黑洞的事吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I think I am getting really close | 是啊 我想我就差一点点 |
[06:15] | to taking this son of a bitch down. | 就能干掉这个混蛋了 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:20] | That’s the mirror gun? | 这是镜像枪吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah, it contains bleeding-edge reflective micro-chip technology. | 嗯 它包含了尖端的反射微芯片技术 |
[06:24] | If I can examine the gun up close, | 如果我能近距离检测这把枪 |
[06:26] | then maybe I can find some kind of small clue | 也许我就能找到一些 |
[06:28] | that connects the gun to Black Hole | 这把枪与黑洞有关的小线索 |
[06:30] | since McCulloch created it. | 因为枪是麦克洛奇制造出来的 |
[06:33] | It’s still in the Starchives, right? | 枪还在实验室档案馆里 对吧 |
[06:35] | Yeah, yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[06:37] | Could you… get it for me? | 你能去拿给我吗 |
[06:43] | I-I mean, unlocking a weapon like that sounds like a bad idea. | 解锁这样的武器似乎不是个好主意 |
[06:47] | Barry, it’s me. | 巴里 是我啊 |
[06:49] | I-I know, | 我知道 |
[06:50] | but I mean, after what just happened with you and Carver– | 但自从你和卡弗的事之后 |
[06:52] | w-what if the gun fell into the wrong hands? | 如果那把枪落入坏人之手怎么办 |
[06:54] | Just like the cold gun fell into Snart’s. | 就像冷冻枪落入了史纳特手里一样 |
[06:56] | It won’t, trust me. | 不会的 相信我 |
[06:58] | Iris, I– look, you I trust, | 爱瑞丝 我当然相信你 |
[07:00] | but, the guy who just tried to to have you assassinated, | 但那个企图暗杀你的人 |
[07:04] | not so much. | 我就不那么信了 |
[07:05] | I mean, and if Black Hole had a weapon | 如果说黑洞还有一件 |
[07:08] | as powerful as the mirror gun, | 与镜像枪一样强大的武器 |
[07:09] | I mean, there’s no telling what could happen. | 你根本无法预测会发生什么 |
[07:11] | Yeah, you’re right. I will–um, | 是 你说得对 我去… |
[07:13] | I’ll try a different angle. | 我去试试别的角度 |
[07:17] | I’m just being cautious. | 我只是想小心点 |
[07:19] | Yeah, I know, I get it. | 是 我知道 我明白 |
[07:21] | Have fun. | 去玩吧 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Not exactly the Ritz. | 还真算不上丽兹酒店 |
[07:49] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:56] | What the hell, lady? | 搞什么 女士 |
[07:58] | Hey, I just saved your life. | 我刚救了你的命 |
[08:00] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 不用谢了 |
[08:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:07] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[08:10] | You’re Sue Dearbon. | 你是苏·迪尔邦 |
[08:12] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[08:14] | And you are? | 那你是 |
[08:20] | No one followed us. We’re clear. | 没人跟踪我们 我们安全了 |
[08:22] | Sue, I-I have been looking for you for nine months | 苏 我这九个月来一直在找你 |
[08:27] | I hope you don’t bill by the hour. | 希望你不是按时间收费 |
[08:28] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[08:29] | A-and why did your apartment explode in my face? | 还有为什么你的公寓在我眼前爆炸了 |
[08:32] | Yeah, hate it when that happens. | 是啊 发生这种事真麻烦 |
[08:33] | Look, I’m serious. Now who set that bomb? | 我很认真的 是谁设的炸弹 |
[08:36] | Why are they trying to kill you? | 他们为什么想杀你 |
[08:36] | And how long has this been going on for? | 以及这种事持续有多久了 |
[08:39] | Uh, my ex. Because I know too much. | 我的前任 因为我知道太多了 |
[08:41] | About nine months. You done? | 大概九个月 你问完了 |
[08:44] | No, I’m most certainly not done. | 不 我完全没有完 |
[08:45] | Why is your ex sending you explosive candy grams? | 为什么你的前任会送你爆炸分手礼 |
[08:49] | Ooh, the cheap stuff. | 便宜货啊 |
[08:54] | Look. Drinks later. | 你看 等下再喝 |
[08:57] | Spilling your guts to tell a tragic story? | 敞开心怀讲述悲剧故事 |
[08:59] | – That’d be now. – Fine. | -当下正好 -好吧 |
[09:01] | I fell in love with a murderer. | 我爱上了一个杀人犯 |
[09:04] | Happy? | 高兴吗 |
[09:11] | John Loring. | 约翰·洛林 |
[09:12] | Turns out Mr. Dreamy Muscles and charisma-for-miles | 原来拥有非凡魅力的梦幻肌肉先生 |
[09:16] | was also a major arms dealer on the black market. | 还是一位黑市的大军火商 |
[09:19] | So why does Loring want you dead? | 为什么洛林想让你死 |
[09:20] | Because I stumbled across his client lists, | 因为我发现了他的客户名单 |
[09:23] | weapons inventory, and everything else | 武器库存 还有其他的一切 |
[09:25] | that exposes him for the bag of crap that he is. | 这让他展露了丑恶的一面 |
[09:28] | The first time he tried to kill me, | 他第一次想要杀我时 |
[09:30] | I was asleep. | 我正在睡觉 |
[09:32] | All right, well… | 那好吧 |
[09:35] | – Who are you calling, Slick? – Your parents. | -你在给谁打电话 滑头 -你父母 |
[09:37] | To let ’em know you’re safe. | 让他们知道你安全了 |
[09:41] | What-come on, I just switched plans. | 干什么 我刚换的套餐 |
[09:44] | John can track your phone. | 约翰能追踪你的手机 |
[09:46] | You call my parents, they’re dead. | 你给我父母打电话 他们就死定了 |
[09:48] | All right, then, uh, we’ll go to the police. | 那好 我们去找警察 |
[09:50] | I know a Precinct Captain who can help us. | 我认识一个警监可以帮助我们 |
[09:52] | The last time I tried that, they tried to kill me too. | 我上一次这么做的时候 他们也要杀我 |
[09:55] | John’s got cops on the payroll | 约翰买通了所有 |
[09:56] | in every city he does business. | 他做生意城市的警察 |
[10:01] | Then what’s your plan to get out of this? | 那你脱身的计划是什么 |
[10:04] | Sue, you can’t run forever. | 苏 你不能永远在逃跑 |
[10:08] | Who says I’m running? | 谁说我在逃跑 |
[10:10] | You and Loring are hunting each other. | 你和洛林在互相狩猎 |
[10:13] | That’s why you’re in Central City. | 所以你才在中城 |
[10:15] | John’s in town for a massive sale. | 约翰来城里进行大售卖 |
[10:17] | If I can get damning evidence on what he’s doing, | 如果我能拿到他所作所为的确凿证据 |
[10:20] | he goes to jail. | 他就会进监狱 |
[10:22] | And I go home. | 而我就能回家 |
[10:24] | I smell a mystery. | 我闻到了谜案的味道 |
[10:26] | I smell… | 我闻到了 |
[10:28] | Expired milk. | 过期牛奶 |
[10:30] | Look, everything is gonna be fine. | 听着 一切都会没事的 |
[10:31] | Your parents hired me to do whatever it takes | 你的父母雇我不惜一切手段 |
[10:33] | to bring you home safely. | 来把你安全带回家 |
[10:34] | And that’s what I’m gonna do. | 这也是我要做的 |
[10:36] | – How? – Easy. | -怎么做 -简单 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna find Loring, I’m gonna get your evidence, | 我会找出洛林 拿到你要的证据 |
[10:41] | then I’m gonna take it to CCPD. | 然后送去给中城警局 |
[10:42] | And after I do that, I’m gonna take you home. | 等这些都做完 我就会带你回家 |
[10:44] | John’s a killer. You’d be risking your life. | 约翰是个杀人犯 你这是在冒生命危险 |
[10:48] | For me. | 为了我 |
[10:50] | If you get killed… | 如果你被杀了 |
[10:55] | my parents are out good money. | 我父母要损失一大笔钱 |
[10:58] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[11:03] | 1322 1322 1,322. 1,322. | |
[11:06] | 1322 1322 1,322. 1,322. Okay. | |
[11:11] | Eva, there has got to be a way out of here | 伊娃 肯定还有出去的办法 |
[11:14] | that we haven’t thought of yet. | 是我们没想到的 |
[11:15] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[11:17] | There’s only two options in this place: | 在这里只有两个选项 |
[11:19] | survival or madness. | 生存或者疯掉 |
[11:24] | 1322 1,322… | |
[11:24] | Eva, my husband will be looking for me, please. | 伊娃 我老公肯定会来找我的 拜托了 |
[11:26] | This is how it all starts! Don’t you understand? | 这一切都是这么开始的 你还不明白吗 |
[11:30] | You sit here and you think everything’s gonna work out. | 你在这一动不动以为一切都能好起来 |
[11:32] | You can’t possibly stay here forever, | 你怎么可能永远困在这 |
[11:34] | and then 1,322. | 然后1322 |
[11:40] | That’s how many times I’ve tried to escape this place. | 这就是我试图逃走的次数 |
[11:42] | That’s how many times I’ve failed. | 这也是我失败的次数 |
[11:45] | 1,322 reminders | 1322次提醒 |
[11:48] | that I’m never leaving this place. | 我永远逃不出这个地方 |
[11:53] | So please don’t… | 所以你不要 |
[11:57] | give me another one. | 再让我失败一次了 |
[12:07] | I’m having a really bad hair day. | 我今天的头发真的好糟 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry. I– | 对不起 我 |
[12:16] | I’ve been alone for a very long time. | 我是自己待太久了 |
[12:19] | Well, you’re not anymore. | 你现在不是一个人了 |
[12:21] | We just need one way out of here, Eva. | 我们只需一个出去的办法 伊娃 |
[12:24] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[12:30] | Sam Scudder. | 山姆·斯卡德 |
[12:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:34] | He was one of the bad guys. He trapped– | 他是一个坏人 他几年前曾经 |
[12:37] | someone in a mirror a few years ago. | 把一个人困在了镜子里 |
[12:40] | And my friends got him out by bringing it to absolute zero. | 我朋友们把镜子冻到绝对零度才把人救出来 |
[12:43] | We– | 我们 |
[12:44] | Eva, we just need to find some liquid nitrogen. | 伊娃 我们需要找一点液氮就可以 |
[12:46] | Well, I-I have a lab down the hall. | 我有个实验室在走廊那边 |
[12:48] | There should be some in there. | 那里应该会有 |
[12:49] | The nitrogen should slow down the mirror’s molecules | 液氮可以使镜子里的分子运动 |
[12:52] | to the lowest enthalpy state possible. | 变慢到焓最低的状态 |
[12:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:57] | This could work. | 这个没准能行 |
[13:05] | Hey, Barr. Morning. | 巴仔 早上好 |
[13:07] | – Hey. – You got a sec? | -早上好啊 -你现在有空吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, what’s up, Captain? | 有啊 怎么了 队长 |
[13:10] | Yeah, that never gets old. | 这梗我永远玩不腻 |
[13:12] | Yeah, it kinda does. Um, listen. | 有点腻了 听着 |
[13:14] | There was a house fire on Batton Street last month. | 上个月在巴顿街有一起火灾 |
[13:17] | The occupant died | 里面的居住者死于 |
[13:18] | of smoke inhalation. | 烟气窒息 |
[13:20] | I’m wondering if you could take a second look. | 我合计你可不可以再看看这个案子 |
[13:23] | Joe, this case was already declared an accident. | 乔 这个案子已经被定为意外了 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:27] | I need, uh, fresh pair of eyes on it. | 我需要 一个没接触过这个案子的人看一下 |
[13:30] | Okay, I mean, what am I looking for? | 好吧 那你想让我去找什么 |
[13:33] | Whatever you find. | 什么都行 |
[13:35] | Joe, I mean, I’ve got a mountain of cases | 乔 我已经有一堆案子了 |
[13:37] | I need to go through. | 都还没看呢 |
[13:38] | Ones that haven’t been solved already. | 那些还没破掉的案子 |
[13:40] | Okay, all I can say | 好吧 我只能说 |
[13:43] | is that you’d be doing me a favor. | 你是在帮我一个忙 |
[13:45] | And whatever you find, Barr, | 无论你发现了什么 巴仔 |
[13:47] | bring it directly to me. | 直接汇报给我 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 行 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[14:00] | John owns that warehouse. | 这个仓库是属于约翰的 |
[14:01] | That’s where the deal will go down. | 交易会在这进行 |
[14:03] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[14:05] | – I’m going with you. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我跟你一起去 -不不不 不行 |
[14:07] | Oh, look, I get it. | 我知道 |
[14:09] | Chivalry’s your brand. | 骑士风度是你的作风 |
[14:11] | You’re an MIT grad, speak six languages, | 你是一个麻省理工的学生 会说六种语言 |
[14:12] | and you play polo. | 而且你还会玩马球 |
[14:13] | You belong in a country club, not in the field. | 你属于乡村俱乐部 而不是去现场 |
[14:16] | You belong in the 19th Century with your Victorian, | 你跟你的维多利亚时代英雄救美那一套 |
[14:18] | save-the-damsel-in-distress crap. | 都是属于19世纪的 |
[14:20] | Loring doesn’t know that I’m coming, | 洛林不知道我会出现 |
[14:22] | so I have the element of surprise. | 所以我有意料之外的成分 |
[14:25] | You, on the other hand, | 而你呢 |
[14:26] | he might kinda know that you’re coming. | 他可能知道你会来 |
[14:28] | Translation: stay in the car, please. | 也就是 请待在车里 |
[14:52] | I hope Loring looks good in orange. | 希望洛林穿囚服会好看 |
[14:58] | Uh, I don’t suppose you’re a fellow bird watcher? | 我想你不是观鸟人吧 |
[15:17] | Hey, Vin Diesel! | 范·迪塞尔 |
[15:23] | You still want me to wait in the car? | 你还想我在车里等着吗 |
[15:35] | So you mind telling me how you know martial arts? | 所以能不能告诉我你怎么会武术 |
[15:38] | My parents sent me to Kyoto for a summer. | 我父母把我送到京都待了一夏天 |
[15:41] | Trained with a blind sensei. | 一位盲人老师训练我 |
[15:42] | – Taught me everything I know. – Really? | -教会了我一切 -真的吗 |
[15:44] | No. | 假的 |
[15:45] | I trained with a guy named Frank at a YMCA. | 基督教青年会一个叫弗兰克的教我的 |
[15:49] | Will you relax? | 你能放松点吗 |
[15:50] | We’re safe here. John’s not stupid. | 我们在这很安全 约翰又不傻 |
[15:53] | Killing me in a public place? | 在公共场所杀我 |
[15:54] | Uh-uh, it’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry, I believe he blew up an apartment | 不好意思 我记得他炸了一间公寓 |
[15:58] | to get to you. | 只为抓你 |
[15:59] | That building was scheduled | 那个建筑 |
[16:00] | for demolition next month. | 计划下个月拆除 |
[16:01] | But he does know that someone’s after him now. | 但他现在的确知道有人在追他 |
[16:04] | It’ll make him harder to get to. | 会让他更难被抓到了 |
[16:06] | Thanks to you. | 你的功劳 |
[16:09] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:11] | Sorry, Slick. | 对不起 滑头 |
[16:12] | I can’t partner up with someone | 我不能和一个不相信我能 |
[16:13] | who doesn’t think I can pull my own weight. | 全力以赴的人搭档 |
[16:14] | Hang on a second, Sue. Hang on. | 等一下 苏 等下 |
[16:16] | Will you just hang on one second, please? | 你能等下吗 拜托 |
[16:19] | Look, when I take a case, | 当我接一个案子 |
[16:21] | I see it through to the end. | 我一定会坚持到最后 |
[16:23] | And this doesn’t end until you’re safe. | 直到你安全才是最后 |
[16:26] | Do you trust me, Ralph? | 你相信我吗 拉尔夫 |
[16:29] | I just met you. | 我刚认识你 |
[16:31] | But you did save my keister. | 但你的确救了我 |
[16:33] | Twice. And that means I owe you. | 两次 那就是说我欠你 |
[16:36] | And I always pay my debts. | 我是知恩图报的人 |
[16:38] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当是相信吧 |
[16:40] | So… | 所以 |
[16:41] | – without those pictures– – We are back to square one. | -没有那些照片 -我们就退回到起点 |
[16:44] | Fortunately, we still have John’s ledger. | 幸运的是 我们还有约翰的账簿 |
[16:46] | He keeps a detailed record of every deal | 他把他所有的交易 |
[16:48] | he’s ever made in it. | 都详细记录在内 |
[16:49] | Years of evidence against him. | 多年的不利于他的证据 |
[16:50] | But his office is still on the seventh floor | 但他的办公室还在 |
[16:52] | of that warehouse. | 那个仓库的七楼 |
[16:52] | Which has probably doubled its security by now. | 现在安保措施可能已经加倍了 |
[16:54] | But the sewer system, that’s a good way in. | 但污水管道系统 那是个好入口 |
[16:56] | Those tunnels, they lead directly to the center | 那些地下道直接到达 |
[16:57] | – of the building. – And then we time our entry | -那座建筑中心 -然后我们计时 |
[16:59] | – for when the guards… – change shifts. | -等护卫 -换岗 |
[17:01] | And then we mosey up the stairs into Loring’s office, | 当我们上楼梯进了洛林的办公室 |
[17:03] | we get the prize. | 我们就得手了 |
[17:04] | Well, you are slick. | 你确实很滑头嘛 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God, Ralph, you found her! | 天呐 拉尔夫 你找到她了 |
[17:10] | Oh, technically, I found him. | 准确地说 我找到了他 |
[17:14] | Sue Dearbon. | 苏·迪尔邦 |
[17:17] | Cecile Horton. Meta-human attorney. | 塞西尔·霍尔顿 超能力者律师 |
[17:18] | But I also have 20 years of experience | 但我也有二十年 |
[17:21] | defending non-meta-humans. | 为非超能力者辩护的经验 |
[17:23] | The law is my game, Cecile is my name. | 法律是我的游戏 塞西尔是我的名字 |
[17:24] | I can cover you no matter what you’ve had going on | 不管你遇到什么事 我都能 |
[17:26] | all this time. – Just need a quick word. | -帮你 -借一步 |
[17:28] | Oh, gotcha. Just one sec. | 明白 等下 |
[17:32] | Listen, we’re–we’re– | 是这样 我们 我们 |
[17:34] | we’re kind of in the middle of something. | 我们有点事 |
[17:36] | Uh, Sue’s been on the run for the last year. | 苏过去一年一直在逃亡 |
[17:38] | It turns out that someone’s after her. | 事实证明有人在抓她 |
[17:41] | And you’re her knight in shining armor? | 你是守卫她的铠甲骑士吗 |
[17:44] | Ralph, I love it! | 拉尔夫 我超爱 |
[17:47] | By the way, you two? Hmm. | 顺便说下 你俩 |
[17:49] | When I read the both of you with my powers, | 当我用超能力读取你俩时 |
[17:52] | I could barely tell you apart. | 我都分不清你俩谁是谁 |
[17:54] | Like, emotionally speaking, | 感性地来说 |
[17:56] | you and Sue are definitely surfing the same wave. | 你和苏频率相符哦 |
[18:01] | Just trying to keep her safe. | 我只想保护她 |
[18:02] | I mean, it’s not like we’re dating. | 也不是在约会 |
[18:10] | I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before. | 不敢相信我之前竟然没想到过 |
[18:15] | You would have, eventually. | 你最终会想到的 |
[18:31] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:41] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | It should’ve worked. | 应该能行的 |
[18:45] | No. | 不 |
[18:49] | No. | 不 |
[19:04] | I really thought I was going back to my old life. | 我真的以为能够回到以前的生活了 |
[19:07] | Eva, you will. | 伊娃 你会回去的 |
[19:10] | It doesn’t even matter anymore. | 这都不重要了 |
[19:15] | My sweet Joseph. | 我亲爱的约瑟夫 |
[19:18] | We were so in love. | 我们曾如此相爱 |
[19:22] | I saw him in the mirror. | 我在镜子里看着他 |
[19:26] | I watched him for five years | 我这样看了他五年 |
[19:27] | as he mourned, grieved, and… | 看着他哀悼 悲伤 然后… |
[19:33] | moved on. | 继续生活 |
[19:35] | And I can’t– I– | 而我无法 |
[19:39] | I can’t move on. | 我无法放下 |
[20:11] | Oh, my gosh. Nash. | 我的天啊 纳什 |
[20:13] | I didn’t think anyone else would be down here. | 我没想到这里还会有别人 |
[20:17] | I- I lost something down here, so. | 我把东西丢在这里了 |
[20:19] | Oh, right. Well, that makes sense. | 好吧 可以理解 |
[20:21] | These Starchives are so massive. | 这实验室档案馆可真大 |
[20:23] | – Okay. – Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry, what were you doing down here? | 抱歉 你在这里干什么 |
[20:29] | Cisco asked me to hold down the fort | 西斯科让我在这里镇守 |
[20:31] | while he, uh– | 他就… |
[20:33] | He wanted me to take the inventory, | 他想让我清点库存 |
[20:34] | so I gotta do that. It sucks. | 我得照办 太烦了 |
[20:36] | That’s a lie. | 你在说谎 |
[20:42] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[20:44] | I lost Nora’s journal. | 我把诺拉的日记弄丢了 |
[20:46] | I haven’t seen it for a couple weeks. | 好几个星期没看到它了 |
[20:48] | And, um… | 而且 |
[20:50] | you know, it’s the only thing I have left | 这是我女儿留下的 |
[20:51] | of my daughter, so. | 唯一一件东西 |
[20:53] | – Ah, must be hard. – You would know, wouldn’t you? | -你一定很难过 -你感同身受 对吗 |
[20:57] | Now that I think about it, that’s probably– | 现在仔细想想 这可能是… |
[21:00] | I am digging up the past, and, you know, | 我在揭旧伤疤 或许… |
[21:03] | maybe I should start living in the present. | 或许我应该学着活在当下 |
[21:07] | So should we all. | 我们都应该这样 |
[21:08] | But it’s difficult for you. | 但是这对你来说很难 |
[21:11] | Isn’t it, Nash? | 是吗 纳什 |
[21:13] | There’s so much unfinished business. | 有太多没完成的事情了 |
[21:16] | Look, Nash. | 听着 纳什 |
[21:17] | Right. | 好 |
[21:17] | Barry doesn’t know about this. | 巴里不知道这件事 |
[21:20] | He’ll be crushed if he knew that I lost anything of Nora’s, so. | 他要是知道我弄丢了诺拉的东西会很难过 |
[21:24] | Could you maybe not mention | 你可不可以不要告诉他 |
[21:28] | me being down here? | 我来过这里 |
[21:29] | Maybe you should mention why you’re down here. | 也许你应该坦白你为什么在这里 |
[21:32] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[21:34] | I always knew I liked you. | 我一向很喜欢你 |
[22:05] | Loring’s office is right up those stairs. | 洛林的办公室就在楼上 |
[22:07] | Last one there buys the Gingold. | 后到的人买酒 |
[22:12] | Freeze! Stop or we’ll shoot! | 不许动 站住 否则要开枪了 |
[22:22] | – At least he’s not a pack rat. – Focus. | -至少他没有囤积癖 -专心点 |
[22:28] | – Not finding it. – Search faster. | -没找到 -加快速度 |
[22:32] | Think I’ve got something. | 我这里有发现 |
[22:34] | That’s not a ledger. | 这不是账簿 |
[22:35] | No, it’s a key for a safety deposit box | 不 这是一把中城商业银行 |
[22:37] | at the CC Mercantile Bank. | 保险箱的钥匙 |
[22:38] | Where I’m guessing your ex hid the ledger for safe keeping. | 我猜你的前男友把账簿藏在了那里 |
[22:43] | Good point. Time to go. | 很好 我们该走了 |
[22:53] | Uh, we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[22:54] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[22:55] | Define trust. | 定义相信 |
[22:57] | Hang on. | 抓住我 |
[22:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:00] | Sometimes? | 有时会 |
[23:02] | Don’t let go. | 别松手 |
[23:16] | We just– | 我们刚刚 |
[23:18] | You just– | 你刚刚 |
[23:20] | You’re the Elongated Man? | 你是伸缩人吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I’m just full of surprises. | 没错 我就是充满了惊喜 |
[23:31] | How– how did you become the Elongated Man, anyway? | 你是怎样变成伸缩人的 |
[23:36] | I was brutally experimented on | 我被一个秘密组织 |
[23:37] | by a covert organization for years. | 残酷试验了很多年 |
[23:39] | They forced me to consume rubber-based polymer compounds. | 他们强迫我服用橡胶类的高分子化合物 |
[23:42] | Seriously? | 是真的吗 |
[23:43] | No. | 不是 |
[23:45] | I rode a bus. | 我乘了趟公交车 |
[23:47] | So you’re, like, an honest-to-God superhero. | 所以你是个如假包换的超级英雄 |
[23:53] | What’s that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[23:54] | It’s like any other job you love. | 就跟其他任何你喜欢的工作一样 |
[23:55] | It’s rewarding as hell. | 非常有满足感 |
[23:59] | But boy, the hours? Let me tell you. | 但这工时 要说的可就多了 |
[24:01] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[24:03] | You’re like a… | 你是个… |
[24:06] | good person. | 好人 |
[24:07] | I helped you get a key. | 我只帮你拿到了钥匙 |
[24:09] | It’s no ledger. | 不是账本 |
[24:10] | Well, Loring’s ledger | 洛林的账本肯定在 |
[24:11] | will definitely be in the box | 跟这把钥匙配套的 |
[24:13] | that goes with this. | 保险箱里 |
[24:14] | Now we know where the box is located. | 现在我们知道了保险箱在哪里 |
[24:16] | All we have to do is open it. | 我们只要打开它就行了 |
[24:18] | And then you can get back to your life. | 然后你就可以回到你的生活中 |
[24:21] | Listen… | 听着 |
[24:23] | I want you to know how much I appreciate you | 我想告诉你我有多感激你 |
[24:26] | trusting me with your secret. | 你愿意把你的秘密托付给我 |
[24:29] | It means a lot. | 这意义重大 |
[24:36] | I can call my friends at CCPD | 我可以打电话给我中城警局的朋友 |
[24:38] | and get a warrant for Loring’s deposit box. | 拿到洛林保险箱的搜查令 |
[24:40] | Shouldn’t take more than a day. | 应该不会超过一天时间 |
[24:41] | We don’t have a day. | 我们没有一天时间了 |
[24:43] | Loring’s already spooked. | 洛林已经慌了 |
[24:44] | He could move that box at any minute. | 他随时有可能把保险箱拿走 |
[24:46] | I feel like our only chance at– | 我觉得我们唯一的机会就是 |
[24:48] | nah, it’s too crazy. | 不 这太疯狂了 |
[24:49] | Come on. Share your thoughts with the class. | 来吧 跟全班同学分享一下你的想法 |
[24:53] | What if… | 如果 |
[24:57] | We break into CC Mercantile Bank now? | 我们现在就闯进中城商业银行呢 |
[25:00] | Just us. | 就我们俩 |
[25:01] | And take the ledger for ourselves. | 然后我们把账本拿走 |
[25:03] | Believe that’s called stealing. | 我很肯定这种行为叫做偷窃 |
[25:04] | Oh, come on, Slick. | 拜托 滑头 |
[25:07] | You’re also a P.I. | 你也是私家侦探 |
[25:08] | You can’t tell me you’ve always operated by the book. | 你不会告诉我你一直都循规蹈矩的吧 |
[25:11] | No, but I can’t commit a crime. | 不 但我不能犯罪 |
[25:17] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[25:19] | And I respect that. | 而且我尊重你的意见 |
[25:20] | But Ralph, I’m not a hero. | 但拉尔夫 我不是英雄 |
[25:23] | So if this is the only chance I have | 所以如果这是我唯一 |
[25:25] | to see my parents again, | 能再次见到我父母的机会 |
[25:28] | I have to take it. | 我必须冒险 |
[25:30] | Sue… | 苏 |
[25:32] | being a hero, | 做个英雄 |
[25:34] | it’s about helping innocent people. | 就是要帮助无辜的人 |
[25:37] | I’m not gonna let you do this alone. | 我不会让你一个人去 |
[25:40] | You’re not? | 你不会吗 |
[25:41] | No. | 不会 |
[25:42] | But we do this my way. | 但我们得按照我的方式来 |
[25:44] | We get inside, get the ledger, | 我们进去 拿到账本 |
[25:46] | and immediately bring it to my friends at CCPD. | 然后马上把它交给我在中城警局的朋友 |
[25:50] | Deal or no deal? | 做还是不做 |
[25:55] | Deal. | 做 |
[26:00] | So? What did you find out? | 所以 你发现了什么 |
[26:02] | These scorch marks. | 这些烧焦的痕迹 |
[26:03] | They’re giant burns like | 他们像是太阳光通过放大镜 |
[26:04] | sunlight through a magnifying glass. | 产生的那种剧烈燃烧造成的 |
[26:07] | So in your expert CSI opinion– | 所以你作为犯罪现场调查专家的意见是 |
[26:10] | The fire was started by UV light rays. | 火灾是由紫外线引起的 |
[26:12] | Same way Dr. Light torched “The Citizen.” | 就跟光博士烧毁《公民报》的方式一样 |
[26:18] | All right, Joe. | 好吧 乔 |
[26:19] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[26:21] | Look, this isn’t the only file I found | 听着 这不是唯一一份 |
[26:24] | where it looks like something had fallen through the cracks. | 看起来像是被疏漏掉的文件 |
[26:28] | All of these cases involve accidental deaths. | 所有这些案件都牵涉到意外死亡 |
[26:32] | All the victims are associated | 所有受害人都跟这个叫 |
[26:33] | with this guy Joseph Carver. | 约瑟夫·卡弗的家伙有关系 |
[26:36] | I’m start to think that somebody here in CCPD | 我开始觉得中城警局有人在帮他 |
[26:39] | is helping him cover this up. | 掩盖这些案件 |
[26:45] | You think there’s a mole here? | 你觉得这里有内鬼吗 |
[26:47] | Carver’s influence runs deep, man. | 卡弗在这里的关系相当深 |
[26:49] | Governors, mayor, CEOs. | 州长 市长 总裁们 |
[26:52] | Okay, all right, um, | 好吧 好… |
[26:55] | look, this is what Iris is already investigating. | 这些是爱瑞丝正在调查的 |
[26:59] | Her lead had to do with the Mirror Gun | 她的线索和我们去年 |
[27:01] | that we stole from McCulloch Technologies last year. | 从麦克洛奇技术公司偷来的镜像枪有关 |
[27:03] | It fell through because I wouldn’t give it to her. | 这线索因为我不肯给她枪而罢休了 |
[27:06] | Why didn’t you give it to her? | 你为什么没给她 |
[27:07] | I mean, was it dangerous? | 那很危险吗 |
[27:09] | I mean, it could put her in danger. | 那可能给她带来危险 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I don’t trust what the world might do | 我不信任如果那把枪暴露于世 |
[27:12] | if that gun got out there. | 这个世界会作何反应 |
[27:13] | Yeah, well, the world is crazy, | 这个世界很疯狂 |
[27:14] | but it’s clear that Carver is really dangerous. | 但毋庸置疑的是卡夫很危险 |
[27:18] | Iris is your partner and family, | 爱瑞丝是你的伙伴也是你的家人 |
[27:20] | and I don’t think we can trust this right now | 我不认为我们现在除了家人 |
[27:22] | with anybody other than family. | 还可以信任谁 |
[27:29] | I’m sorry you’re not gonna see your husband again, | 我很抱歉你无法再看到你丈夫了 |
[27:31] | but it’s easier if you just accept it. | 但是如果你能接受就会好受很多 |
[27:33] | Eva, you said that you wanna go back to your old life. | 伊娃 你说过你想回到原来的生活 |
[27:38] | Look, maybe it’s gone, but you can start a new one. | 也许那已经消失 但是你可以重新开始 |
[27:42] | I’m glad it’s broken. | 它破裂了我很欣慰 |
[27:46] | I’m glad it’s broken. | 它破裂了我很欣慰 |
[27:51] | I’m tired of looking at a world that doesn’t want me anyway. | 反正我也看厌了那个不想要我的世界 |
[27:55] | I’m tired of waiting for someone to come and rescue me. | 我受够了等待一个人来救我 |
[27:59] | And I’m sick and tired of people | 我更是听恶心了 |
[28:01] | telling me that everything is gonna be all right. | 别人告诉我一切都会变好的 |
[28:04] | Because it isn’t. | 因为它并不会 |
[28:06] | It’s never gonna be all right! | 它永远也不会变好 |
[28:09] | Never! | 永远不会 |
[28:20] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[28:24] | I think we just found our way out of here. | 我想我们找到了出去的方法 |
[28:29] | And you’re sure this is necessary? | 你确定这有必要吗 |
[28:31] | A credible tip came in to CCPD | 一个可信的消息传到中城警局 |
[28:33] | saying this branch was a target for robbery, so yes. | 说这个分行是抢劫的目标 所以是的 |
[28:36] | Well, this is the only way in or out of the vault. | 这是进出保险库的唯一途径 |
[28:39] | The inner gate is fitted | 内门装有 |
[28:40] | with an anti-theft electrical system. | 防盗电气系统 |
[28:42] | Opening or closing it without the manager’s key | 在没有管理员钥匙的情况下打开或关闭它 |
[28:45] | automatically activates a 50,000 volt fail-safe. | 会自动激活50000伏故障保险装置 |
[28:48] | An electric fence to keep the cattle in. | 把牛关在电栅栏里 |
[28:50] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[28:51] | Thanks, pal. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[28:55] | Sweet Fancy Moses. | 我的老天爷 |
[29:02] | I understand why people are grossed out when I do that. | 我明白为什么我这么做时别人会恶心了 |
[29:05] | Your turn, Slick. | 到你了 滑头 |
[29:07] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[29:13] | You know, besides a passion for fisticuffs | 除了热衷于搏斗 |
[29:16] | you’ve got a real knack for detective work. | 你在侦探工作这方面也很有天赋 |
[29:18] | You ever think about getting behind a desk? | 你有想过当个侦探吗 |
[29:20] | Ugh, that sounds worse than my boarding school. | 听起来比我的寄宿学校还糟糕 |
[29:23] | Or the times my parents made me take | 或者是那一次我父母 |
[29:25] | horseback riding lessons. | 让我上骑马课 |
[29:27] | Or learning French every Saturday | 亦或是每周六在美国驻巴黎大使馆 |
[29:29] | at the US Embassy in Paris. | 学习法语 |
[29:35] | Gee, your childhood sounds just awful. | 天啊 你的童年听起来可真糟糕啊 |
[29:39] | I didn’t say it was awful. | 我没说它很糟糕 |
[29:42] | It just wasn’t me. | 那只是不是我 |
[29:45] | The truth is, | 真相是 |
[29:46] | I always hated the whole socialite scene. | 我一直讨厌整个社交名流场合 |
[29:50] | Which is why, one day, I woke up and realized | 这也是为什么 有一天 我醒来顿悟 |
[29:53] | I had no idea who I was. | 我根本不知道自己是谁 |
[29:55] | Guess I still haven’t figured out exactly where I belong. | 我想我还是没想明白我到底属于哪里 |
[30:00] | Poor little rich girl. | 可怜的富家小千金 |
[30:01] | How could she be so lost? | 她怎么能这么迷茫呢 |
[30:03] | No, I– I get it. | 不 我 我懂的 |
[30:07] | I used to wear that uniform you’ve got on. | 我曾经穿着你正穿着的制服 |
[30:10] | I was a cop. A damn good one. | 我是个警察 一个很棒的警察 |
[30:13] | And then that ended abruptly, and I got lost too. | 然后突然结束 我也迷失了 |
[30:17] | And I rode that bus, and found where I belong. | 我坐上了那辆公交车 找到了我的归属 |
[30:21] | So you’re saying there’s hope for me? | 所以你在说我还有希望吗 |
[30:24] | There is from where I’m standing. | 在我看来你有 |
[30:31] | So, partner. | 所以 伙伴 |
[30:35] | It’s a big moment. You mind if I do the honors? | 这是个重大的时刻 你介意我来吗 |
[30:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:41] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[30:54] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[30:54] | Must be a tiny ledger. | 一定是个小账本 |
[30:56] | Now what do you say we get out of here and play “Mario Kart”– | 现在我们去玩《马里奥赛车》怎… |
[31:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:08] | I guess you’re not the only one that’s full of surprises. | 看来你并不是唯一一个充满惊喜的人 |
[31:17] | We are this close to taking down Loring. | 我们就差一点就能拿下洛林 |
[31:22] | Sue, why are you doing this? | 苏 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:25] | Who cares about Loring? I don’t even know the guy. | 谁管什么洛林 我跟那家伙不熟 |
[31:28] | I do, however, | 不过我确实 |
[31:30] | know where he keeps his valuables. | 知道他把他的贵重物品都放在哪了 |
[31:36] | There never was a ledger. | 一开始就没有什么账本 |
[31:38] | Keep going. | 说下去 |
[31:38] | That’s why you rented an apartment in Central City. | 所以你才在中城租了一间公寓 |
[31:41] | You knew I was keeping tabs on you, | 你知道我一直在寻找你 |
[31:44] | so– so you lured me in. | 所以 所以你把我引来 |
[31:47] | You rigged your own apartment to explode for– | 你故意设计让你自己的公寓爆炸就为了… |
[31:50] | for what? Just to sell the story of– | 为了什么 就为了让大家相信 |
[31:51] | of sympathetic socialite running for her life? | 那位惹人喜爱的名媛正在逃亡 |
[31:54] | You bought it. | 你相信了 |
[31:57] | But don’t feel bad. | 但别觉得不好意思 |
[31:59] | You’re a good guy. | 你是一个好人 |
[32:01] | And a hero. | 也是一个英雄 |
[32:02] | You probably see the best in everyone. | 你估计总是看到别人好的一面 |
[32:04] | Me, I see what I want | 而我 我只看到我想要的东西 |
[32:08] | and I take it. | 然后我就会拿走 |
[32:10] | You used my detective mind | 你利用了我的侦探思维 |
[32:11] | to track down Loring’s deposit box. | 来找到洛林的储藏箱 |
[32:14] | You–you played everyone. | 你 你把所有人都耍了 |
[32:17] | Your parents are desperate to find you. | 你的父母找你都找疯了 |
[32:22] | Do they even know what you really are? | 他们知道你到底是什么样的人吗 |
[32:23] | No. That’s our little secret. | 不 这是我们的小秘密 |
[32:27] | If they found out their only daughter was a thief, | 如果他们发现自己的独生女是个小偷 |
[32:31] | they’d be devastated. | 他们会崩溃的 |
[32:33] | So you keep your mouth shut about who I am, | 所以你对我的身份一定要保密 |
[32:35] | I keep mine shut about who you are. | 而我也会绝口不提你的身份 |
[32:38] | Deal, Elongated Man? | 可以吗 伸缩人 |
[32:41] | Sue, was anything you told me real? | 苏 你告诉我的话里有真话吗 |
[32:45] | Yes. | 有 |
[32:47] | And no. | 也没有 |
[32:49] | See you around, Slick. | 再会了 滑头 |
[33:05] | CCPD. | 中城警局 |
[33:07] | You’re all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 |
[33:09] | Nice try, officer. | 想得美 警官 |
[33:10] | But I have a silent alarm on my deposit box. | 但我的储藏箱里有无声警报 |
[33:13] | So I know you stole that from me. | 所以我知道你是偷了我的东西 |
[33:18] | No phone. | 没有手机 |
[33:19] | Can’t stretch through these bars | 想伸长穿过这些栏杆 |
[33:20] | without getting seriously toasty. | 一定会被烤熟 |
[33:27] | Always come prepared. | 总是有备而来 |
[33:29] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[33:31] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我想 |
[33:32] | I’m that guy. | 我就是这种人 |
[33:47] | You’re not getting rid of me that easily. | 你别想那么轻易地摆脱我 |
[33:50] | Give us a minute. | 稍等我们一下 |
[33:51] | Kill ’em both. | 把他们都杀了 |
[33:57] | I’m inside you? | 我在你体内吗 |
[33:58] | Do you have any idea how disgusting this is? | 你知道这有多恶心吗 |
[34:00] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你的命 |
[34:01] | No, you’re not. We are not partners. | 不 你没有 我们不是搭档 |
[34:03] | I have handled being shot at before. | 我之前被枪击也没事 |
[34:05] | Why does that not surprise me? | 这真是一点也不稀奇 |
[34:06] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[34:07] | Sure, I’ll let you out. | 可以 我让你出去 |
[34:08] | And then I’ll take you to Iron Heights | 不过我之后会送你去铁山监狱 |
[34:09] | as soon as these idiots run out of ammo. | 只等这群蠢货子弹用光就好 |
[34:14] | Ugh, do you ever shut up? Do something. | 你就不能闭嘴吗 做点什么呀 |
[34:16] | I am doing something. | 我正在做 |
[34:17] | What’s your contribution to this quaint little scenario? | 你对现在这种情景有任何帮助吗 |
[34:19] | Oh, wait, nothing. | 我想想 没有 |
[34:20] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[34:25] | Always come prepared. | 总是有备而来 |
[34:51] | Is there anyone that doesn’t want to kill you? | 难道就没有不想杀你的人吗 |
[34:52] | Not really. | 还真没有 |
[35:02] | I have really gotta learn Spanish. | 我真得要学习西班牙语了 |
[35:15] | You want the diamond? | 你想要钻石吗 |
[35:18] | Come and get it. | 过来拿啊 |
[36:12] | Looks like we both been had. | 看来我们都被骗了 |
[36:20] | She softened him up. | 她把他削弱了 |
[36:23] | Let’s finish the job. | 我们杀了他 |
[36:32] | It’s all yours, Captain West. | 交给你了 韦斯特队长 |
[36:33] | Thanks, Flash. Clear this out, guys. | 谢谢你 闪电侠 把他们带走 |
[36:36] | Hey, bud. | 兄弟 |
[36:37] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[36:38] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[36:39] | He’s the one who robbed us. | 就是他抢劫了我们 |
[36:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:41] | That’s a case of mistaken identity, sir. | 你认错人了 先生 |
[36:43] | I’m sure Captain West can explain. | 韦斯特队长会解释的 |
[36:46] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[36:49] | Hey man, I’m sorry I got word late, | 抱歉我没能及时收到消息 |
[36:51] | but I searched the whole area. Ultraviolet’s gone. | 但是我搜索了这里 紫外线跑了 |
[36:54] | – Couldn’t stop her. – But don’t worry, we’ll get her. | -我没能阻止她 -别担心 我们会抓住她的 |
[36:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:57] | I wasn’t talking about Ultraviolet. | 我说的不是紫外线 |
[37:05] | Loring’s in custody, | 洛林已经被逮捕了 |
[37:07] | but facial recognition isn’t picking her up anywhere | 但是面部识别系统在中城 |
[37:09] | in Central City. | 找不到她 |
[37:11] | Looks like Sue Dearbon has vanished. | 看来苏·迪尔伯恩消失了 |
[37:14] | Again. | 再一次 |
[37:15] | That’s on me. | 这是我的错 |
[37:17] | She played me, Iris. | 她耍得我 |
[37:18] | Like…Coltrane’s soprano sax. | 就像 克特兰耍萨克斯一样 |
[37:22] | Ralph, you can’t beat yourself up. | 拉尔夫 你不要为此自责 |
[37:23] | I mean, it’s not like you knew who you were dealing with. | 你又不知道她是这样的人 |
[37:26] | I’m supposed to be a master detective! | 我应该是侦探大师 |
[37:29] | Ralph, we’ve all put our trust in people | 拉尔夫 我们都曾经相信过 |
[37:31] | who have betrayed us. God knows I have. | 背叛自己的人 谁知道我经历了多少次 |
[37:33] | I’m gonna go tear down my crime board. | 我要去拆掉我的犯罪记录板 |
[37:40] | It’s gonna take him a while to get over this one. | 他这次可是需要点时间来平复一切了 |
[37:45] | Hey, Joe told me that you came by CCPD today. | 乔告诉我你今天去警局了 |
[37:49] | I think I know why you didn’t come say hi. | 我知道你没和我打招呼的原因 |
[38:04] | What happened to it falling into the wrong hands? | 万一它落入坏人之手该怎么办 |
[38:07] | These are the right hands. | 在我们手里很安全 |
[38:10] | Joe and I found evidence linking Carver’s assassins | 乔和我发现了一些证据 指出卡弗的杀手 |
[38:12] | to more killings. | 和更多凶杀案的联系 |
[38:14] | Crimes that CCPD thought were accidents. | 警局以为这些案件是意外事故 |
[38:17] | Black Hole is a lot more dangerous than I even realized. | 黑洞比我预想的要危险许多 |
[38:21] | But if you can use this in your investigation in any way | 但是如果你能在调查中用到它 |
[38:24] | to bring down Carver and his people faster, | 更快地扳倒卡弗和他的手下 |
[38:26] | then that’s a good thing. | 这就是好事 |
[38:30] | And while I don’t trust the world… | 虽然我不信任世人… |
[38:35] | I do trust you. | 但我相信你 |
[38:37] | With everything. | 全心全意 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | You have a connection to the mirror, even | 你和镜子有着连接 就算 |
[38:56] | when it’s broken. | 它已破裂 |
[39:00] | Now who sounds crazy? | 你现在听起来才是疯了 |
[39:03] | I’ve seen a lot of strange things in the last six years. | 过去的六年里 我见过很多奇怪的事 |
[39:05] | You being able to control that mirror is the least of it. | 你可以控制镜子是最不怪异的 |
[39:08] | Sam Scudder could even travel through them. | 萨姆·斯卡德甚至可以在镜子中穿越 |
[39:11] | Well, I’m not a meta-criminal who jumps through mirrors | 我可不是穿过镜子只为了抢银行的 |
[39:13] | to rob banks. | 超能力罪犯 |
[39:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:17] | You’re much more than that. | 你比他们要好 |
[39:19] | We’re the only people in this world, Eva, | 这个世界里只有我们两个 |
[39:20] | so trust me when I say that you’re stronger than you think. | 相信我 你比你自己认为的要坚强许多 |
[39:25] | You’re a survivor. | 你是生还者 |
[39:28] | Now prove it. | 现在去证明吧 |
[39:40] | You did it. Now keep going. | 成功了 现在继续 |
[40:18] | 1323 1,323… | |
[40:41] | I’m still with you. | 我还在你身边 |
[40:55] | How did I do that? | 我是怎么做到的 |
[41:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:05] | But I promise you, we will figure it out. | 但我保证 我们会弄明白的 |
[41:49] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |