时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Guys, I saw the alert. Meta attack downtown. | 大伙 我看到警报了 超能力者袭击市中心 |
[00:56] | – I’m on my way. – Sounds good, Flash. | -我现在赶过去 -好的 闪电侠 |
[00:58] | Kamilla? Is that you? | 卡米拉 是你吗 |
[01:01] | – Uh, yeah. – And Chester P. Runk, sir! | -是我 -还有切斯特·P·朗克 长官 |
[01:03] | Ready to assist you in all your superhero needs. | 准备协助你的一切超级英雄需求 |
[01:07] | Why are you two on comms? | 为什么是你俩负责通讯 |
[01:08] | – Uh, Kamilla let me in. – We’re the only ones here. | -卡米拉让我进来的 -这里只有我们俩 |
[01:10] | Frost is at A.R.G.U.S., checking on Bloodwork. | 冰霜去天眼会看血怒了 |
[01:12] | Cisco’s off the grid, | 西斯科去整理危机之后的 |
[01:14] | cataloging post-Crisis metas. | 超能力者名单 不见了踪迹 |
[01:15] | Iris is on a story– | 爱瑞丝去调查新闻了 |
[01:16] | And Ralph is who-knows-where, | 拉尔夫追查苏·迪尔邦 |
[01:17] | tracing down Sue Dearbon. | 也不知道追到哪里去了 |
[01:19] | Okay, no worries. I’ll do this solo. | 好吧 不必担心 我自己搞定 |
[01:20] | Are you sure you don’t want some help? | 你确定不需要帮助吗 |
[01:22] | ‘Cause, I mean, I’m–I’m ready, willing, | 因为我已经准备好了 非常乐意帮助 |
[01:24] | and caffeinated, sir. Put me in, coach! | 而且精力充沛 长官 算上我吧 老大 |
[01:27] | Thanks, Chester, but I’m good. | 谢谢 切斯特 不过我能搞定 |
[01:54] | Hartley Rathaway. | 哈特利·拉瑟威 |
[01:56] | Since when are you a diamond thief? | 你什么时候变成钻石大盗了 |
[01:58] | It’s Pied Piper, Flash. | 叫我吹笛人 闪电侠 |
[02:00] | And you’re really gonna ask me that | 而且在你和你朋友对我做出那些事后 |
[02:02] | after what you and your friends did to me? | 你还好意思问我这个问题吗 |
[02:04] | Uh, what did we do? | 我们做了什么 |
[02:07] | Wow, Flash. | 我的天 闪电侠 |
[02:09] | My brother, that is epically cold. | 老兄 你还真是非一般地冷酷 |
[02:12] | How do you not remember? It was really bad. | 你怎么能记不得了 他之前相当惨 |
[02:14] | Oh, great. Another Crisis change. | 好极了 又一个危机造成的变化 |
[02:17] | Apparently, there’s something else you don’t remember. | 很明显 还有件事你不记得了 |
[02:21] | The gauntlets are just my backup singers. | 护腕只是我的备用发声器 |
[02:24] | Wait, what? | 什么情况 |
[02:30] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[02:31] | – He can fly now. – No worries, Flash. | -他现在还会飞了 -不用担心 闪电侠 |
[02:33] | P-Runk is all over it. | P·朗克在全力搜查 |
[02:35] | That sonic boom had a specific frequency. | 音爆有特定的频率 |
[02:37] | If I scan for the same wavelength, | 如果我能扫描与之相同的波长 |
[02:37] | 系统 声波来源 正在扫描频率 | |
[02:39] | I think we can… | 我想我们就能… |
[02:41] | 目标所在地 52街和棕榈街交汇 | |
[02:42] | Voilà! | 找到了 |
[02:43] | Flash, Rathaway’s at 52nd and Palm. | 闪电侠 拉瑟威在52街和棕榈街交汇 |
[02:45] | All right, I’m on it. I’ll take Broadway. | 好的 我这就从百老汇路过去 |
[02:47] | – Uh, I wouldn’t do that, sir. – Why not? | -我不建议你那么做 长官 -为什么 |
[02:51] | Because there’s a… | 因为有一辆… |
[02:56] | Since when was there a train here? | 这里什么时候有了火车的 |
[02:58] | Since always. | 一直都有 |
[03:22] | System update complete. | 系统更新完成 |
[03:24] | Is there anything else, Barry Allen? | 还有什么需要的吗 巴里·艾伦 |
[03:26] | Uh, just one more tweak. | 还有一处需要调整 |
[03:27] | In–in the meantime, I wouldn’t mind knowing everything | 与此同时 我想在我再去出外勤之前 |
[03:29] | that Crisis changed before I run back into the field. | 知道危机所造成的所有变化 |
[03:31] | Calculating… | 计算中… |
[03:33] | Calculating… | 计算中… |
[03:36] | Calculating… | 计算中… |
[03:46] | Barry Allen is The Flash. | 巴里·艾伦是闪电侠 |
[03:49] | – Yeah, I already knew that. – What? | -是的 我早知道了 -什么 |
[03:53] | A-actually, you know what? When I think about it, | 实际上 仔细想想 |
[03:55] | it does kinda make sense. The whole S.T.A.R. Labs | 这也确实合理 整个尖端科研实验室的 |
[03:57] | super-facility… Plus, the same voice | 超级设备 还有 每次闪电侠来精神增强室 |
[04:00] | every time The Flash came to visit me at the M.A.C. | 看我的时候 声音也和你一样 |
[04:04] | And that jawline, though? Very distinctive. | 还有你的下颌线 非常独特 |
[04:08] | Listen, guys, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[04:09] | I’m kinda– I’m kinda busy right now. | 我有点 我现在有点忙 |
[04:11] | Well, what are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[04:12] | – I… – Analysis complete, Barry Allen. | -我… -分析完成 巴里·艾伦 |
[04:14] | I’ve calculated approximately 3.725 trillion changes. | 我计算出大约有3.725万亿种变化 |
[04:19] | Would you like to hear them in order of causality? | 你是否要按照因果关系来听一下 |
[04:21] | Is this a mobile interactive artificial intelligence unit? | 这是移动交互式人工智能装置吗 |
[04:25] | Yeah, it– it is. | 是的 |
[04:26] | I’m– I’m just trying to upgrade it. | 我只是想给它升级 |
[04:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:29] | You know, if you just flip the positronic solenoid– | 如果你把电子螺线管转过来 |
[04:32] | Hey, you know, please, | 别动 请… |
[04:33] | You don’t mess with that. It’s, it’s sensitive stuff, | 不要乱动 这些东西很敏感 |
[04:36] | and, you know, you’re not on the team, Chester. | 而且你也不是我们的队员 切斯特 |
[04:39] | Yeah, totally. | 当然 |
[04:40] | I guess I’ll cross the whole superhero tech support | 看来我要把超级英雄技术支持这项工作 |
[04:45] | off my list of career possibilities. | 从我的可选职业中删除 |
[04:48] | Anyways, if you’ll excuse-moi… | 那我先失陪了 |
[04:51] | I’m Jitters-bound. | 我是吉特咖啡店的粉丝 |
[04:56] | – He’s just trying to help. – I know. | -他只是想帮忙 -我知道 |
[04:58] | I know. It’s– | 我知道 只是… |
[05:01] | So much has changed… | 危机之后 |
[05:03] | after Crisis, and… | 改变太大了 |
[05:06] | You know, this morning, when I got the meta alert, | 今早 我收到超能力者警报的时候 |
[05:08] | I was trying to find my parents’ graves. | 我在试着找我父母的墓 |
[05:13] | There’s not even a cemetery there anymore. | 但是那个地方已经不是墓地了 |
[05:17] | I– I searched every graveyard in Central City. | 我找遍了中城所有的墓地 |
[05:20] | I still can’t find them. | 还是找不到 |
[05:25] | Just feel like a piece of me is missing. | 感觉失去了一部分灵魂 |
[05:28] | And friends like Hartley Rathaway | 还有像哈特利·拉瑟威那样的朋友 |
[05:30] | are enemies now. | 现在变成了敌人 |
[05:31] | Just– everything is so different. | 一切都那么不同了 |
[05:37] | I’ll bet hearing different voices on comms doesn’t help, either. | 通讯器里传出不同的声音也没帮上什么忙吧 |
[05:41] | You want something familiar. That’s not us. | 你想要熟悉的事物 我们不是 |
[05:45] | Hey, I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[05:46] | It’s okay, Barry. I understand. | 没事 巴里 我明白 |
[05:50] | Just maybe take it easy on Chester. | 也许你可以对切斯特好一点 |
[05:53] | If he seems a little overeager, | 如果他看起来有点过于热切 |
[05:54] | it’s because he idolizes The Flash. | 是因为他把闪电侠当做偶像 |
[05:57] | You’re his hero. | 你是他的英雄 |
[06:00] | I’ll… let you get back to it. | 你继续忙你的吧 |
[06:09] | There’s gotta be some sort of logic to it. | 这肯定有某种逻辑性可寻 |
[06:12] | Walk me through the night | 再和我说说 |
[06:13] | of the particle accelerator explosion again. | 粒子加速器爆炸那晚的事 |
[06:17] | What were you doing? | 你当时在做什么 |
[06:20] | Like I told you… | 我和你说过了 |
[06:23] | I was starting R-CEM tests that night. | 那晚我开始在做反射芯片扩张调制器测试 |
[06:25] | I just finished the prototype. My life’s work was ready. | 我刚做好原型 我一生的心血已经完成了 |
[06:30] | Wait, you finished building your machine? | 等等 你的机器造好了吗 |
[06:35] | – Yeah. – Can you build one here? | -是的 -你能在这里再造一个吗 |
[06:37] | I did, but we can’t use it. | 可以 但我们不能用 |
[06:38] | Eva, we at least have to try. | 伊娃 我们至少得试试 |
[06:45] | What are you so afraid of? | 你为什么这么害怕 |
[06:48] | I… | 我 |
[06:54] | Eva, I get it. I do. | 伊娃 我明白 真的 |
[06:57] | But I’ve read your research. | 但是我看过你的研究 |
[07:00] | You were brilliant. | 你非常杰出 |
[07:03] | You were the best in your field. | 你在你的领域中是最优秀的 |
[07:06] | And that is good enough for me. | 这对我来说我就够了 |
[07:09] | You’re so brave. | 你这么勇敢 |
[07:13] | I guess we’ll be brave together, then. | 那我们就一起勇敢吧 |
[07:20] | So this is a residual particle catcher. | 这就是残余粒子捕捉器 |
[07:23] | It can detect and detain molecular afterglow of things. | 它可以侦测和捕捉物体的分子余辉 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:31] | And you need me to do what? | 那你需要我做什么 |
[07:32] | I need you to help me charge this so I can catch him. | 我要你帮我充电 这样我就能抓住他 |
[07:34] | Them. Particles. | 它们 那些粒子 |
[07:37] | – Catch the particles. – Why are you so nervous, | -捕捉那些粒子 -你为什么这么紧张 |
[07:39] | and what are these “Particles” you’re trying to catch? | 你要捕捉的这些粒子是什么 |
[07:42] | Noth– they’re just– they’re– | 没什么 它们只是… |
[07:44] | They’re scientific anomalies. | 它们是科学异常 |
[07:46] | You wouldn’t understand. – | 你不理解的 |
[07:48] | There’s the Nash Wells we know and can barely stand. | 这就是我们都认识的恼人的纳什·威尔斯 |
[07:52] | And I’m guessing anomalies because of Crisis? | 我猜异常是因为危机的原因吧 |
[07:58] | Boss Lady told me. – | 女老板告诉我了 |
[08:01] | Yeah, you never did like being kept in the dark, did you? | 是啊 你从来不喜欢被隐瞒 对吗 |
[08:03] | Why do you always act like you’ve known me forever? | 你为什么总是表现的像是认识我很久 |
[08:06] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[08:10] | I… | 我 |
[08:14] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[08:16] | Well, that’s not true, is it? | 这可不是实话 对不对 |
[08:22] | You’re such a liar. | 你可真是个骗子 |
[08:24] | What? I mean… | 什么 我是说 |
[08:27] | It’s, uh–yes. | 这个 是 |
[08:28] | The residual particle catcher is ready, thank you. | 残余粒子捕捉器准备好了 谢谢 |
[08:31] | So if you would, please, | 如果你可以的话 请你 |
[08:33] | can you, um, help me, uh, charge it? | 你能不能 帮我 充一下电 |
[08:35] | Just blast it with | 就用你那 |
[08:37] | a ultra-powered UV ray right there. | 超能量紫外线打这里 |
[08:39] | – Wh-where? – There, right– | -哪里 -那里 就… |
[08:42] | Just aim for the… | 瞄准那个… |
[08:44] | The absorption panel | 吸收面板 |
[08:45] | – on the front pylon, thank you. – Okay, keep your panties on. | -就在前边 谢谢你 -好 别太激动了 |
[08:49] | That contraption is not going to work. | 那装置可不会起作用 |
[09:16] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:19] | Who the hell is she? | 她是谁 |
[09:22] | She-That’s– | 她 那是 |
[09:24] | That’s–it’s just someone I used to know. | 那个 就是我以前认识的一个人 |
[09:26] | Well, she looks a lot like my doppelganger. | 她看起来很像是我的二重身 |
[09:29] | Why do you have a picture of her? | 你为什么有她的照片 |
[09:30] | It doesn’t ma-it doesn’t matter. | 这不… 这不重要 |
[09:31] | It does to me! | 对我来说重要 |
[09:33] | Dude, this is too weird. You know, I had a feeling | 老兄 这太奇怪了 你知道 我有感觉 |
[09:36] | something was off with you from the beginning, | 从一开始我就觉得你不对劲 |
[09:39] | but I kept ignoring it, because I was just happy | 但是我一直在无视它 因为我只是高兴 |
[09:41] | to find another person who actually believed in me. | 找到一个能信任我的人 |
[09:44] | – Okay. – But this whole time, | -好吧 -但这么久以来 |
[09:46] | when you looked at me, you saw this other person. | 当你看着我的时候 你看到的是另一个人 |
[09:50] | God, that is messed up, you know? | 天啊 这真是糟透了 知道吗 |
[10:02] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 好 |
[10:06] | Let’s try this again, Gideon. | 我们再试一次 吉迪恩 |
[10:32] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:49] | – Oh, good, you’re awake. – Oh, Caitlin. | -很好 你醒了 -凯特琳 |
[10:53] | Thank God. What the-w-what the hell is going on? | 感谢上帝 这是怎么回事 |
[10:54] | I mean, one minute, | 我是说 前一分钟 |
[10:55] | I’m in the speed lab, fixing Gideon, | 我在极速实验室 修复吉迪恩 |
[10:57] | and the next thing I know, I’m here. | 接下来我就到了这里 |
[10:59] | My speed’s gone. | 我的速度消失了 |
[11:00] | Quite the little chatterbox today, aren’t we? | 今天你的话还真多啊 |
[11:04] | What? | 什么 |
[11:05] | W-why are you talking to me like that? | 你为什么这样跟我说话 |
[11:08] | And why am I in a cage? | 还有我为什么在笼子里 |
[11:11] | Caitlin, let me out of here! | 凯特琳 放我出去 |
[11:16] | Easy, killer. | 放松 杀手 |
[11:24] | Thawne? | 斯旺 |
[11:25] | You’re quite the specimen, aren’t you? | 你还真是个人物啊 |
[11:27] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[11:28] | I don’t know how you managed to drag me back to the past. | 我不知道你是怎么把我拉来过去的 |
[11:32] | Whatever all this is, will stop you. | 不管这是什么 我都会阻止你 |
[11:37] | Cranky. | 脾气真大 |
[11:39] | What, did you offer him the B-word? | 怎么 你跟他提B打头那个词了吗 |
[11:41] | Maybe he just needs some privacy. | 也许他只是需要点隐私 |
[11:43] | I’m gonna go check on Ronnie. He’s working on a new space | 我去看下罗尼 他在设计个新地方 |
[11:45] | he’s very excited about. He’s calling it the Pipeline. | 他可有干劲了 他叫那里管道监狱 |
[11:48] | Hmm. The Pipeline. | 管道监狱 |
[11:52] | I like the sound of that. Caitlin. | 我喜欢这名字 凯特琳 |
[11:55] | – I’ll come with you. – Caitlin. | -我跟你一起去 -凯特琳 |
[11:57] | Caitlin, do not trust him! | 凯特琳 不要相信他 |
[12:04] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[12:07] | To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? | 是什么风把你吹来了 |
[12:09] | Well, a good lead, hopefully. | 希望是一条好线索 |
[12:12] | I’m working on our Black Hole story, | 我在写关于黑洞组织的文章 |
[12:14] | and I have reached a major dead end, | 但是我现在陷入了严重的瓶颈 |
[12:15] | and I was hoping that maybe you found something new | 我在想你们有没有新的关于 |
[12:17] | on Joseph Carver that could help. | 约瑟夫·卡弗的线索能帮到我 |
[12:19] | Ah, as a matter of fact, I have, | 事实上 还真有新线索 |
[12:21] | but I can’t share it with you. | 但是我不能跟你分享 |
[12:30] | – Are you being serious? – Uh, well, look. | -你是认真的吗 -是这样的 |
[12:32] | This Carver case has become | 卡弗的这个案子现在已经成为 |
[12:34] | a RICO investigation. I have to report directly | 一个反腐调查案 我必须直接上报给 |
[12:37] | to Chief Singh. We have to do everything by the book. | 辛格局长 我们需要按章办事 |
[12:40] | Barry told me that | 巴里告诉我 |
[12:40] | you were the one that gave him the advice to trust me | 是你建议他相信我去使用镜像枪 |
[12:43] | with the Mirror Gun, and now you can’t even trust me | 然而你现在这件事上面 |
[12:45] | – with this? – Oh, Iris, that weapon | -又不相信我 -爱瑞丝 那个武器 |
[12:46] | was Team Flash territory. This Is CCPD business, | 是属于闪电侠小组的领域 这是中城警局的事 |
[12:50] | and it has to stay that way. Otherwise, Carver could skate | 而且也要保持这样 不然 卡弗可以 |
[12:53] | – with a collusion charge. – Dad, Carver is mine. | -起诉我们暗中勾结 -爸 卡弗是我的 |
[12:55] | You can’t just shut me out. | 你不能就这么把我挤掉 |
[13:01] | I didn’t–I didn’t mean that. I, um… | 我不是 我不是这个意思 我 |
[13:05] | This just–it– it means a lot to me. | 这个案子 对我意义很大 |
[13:07] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[13:09] | But baby girl, there is nothing I can do. | 但是宝贝女儿 我束手无策啊 |
[13:11] | My hands are tied. I’m sorry. | 我无能为力 抱歉 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[13:21] | We both have a job to do, | 我们两个都有各自的工作要做 |
[13:22] | and I respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[13:26] | I, um–I’m about to get some lunch. | 我 我正要去吃午饭 |
[13:28] | Do you maybe wanna join me for some Big Belly Burger? | 你想不想和我一起去大贝利汉堡店吃点 |
[13:31] | – My treat. – Now that I would love. | -我请客 -这个想法我喜欢 |
[13:34] | But I got a few things to finish, okay? | 但是我还有点事情要忙完 好吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, no worries. You wanna meet me there at noon? | 不要紧 你要不要正午的时候店里见 |
[13:38] | That’s perfect. See you there. | 完全可以 店里见 |
[13:40] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[13:44] | Oh, come on, come on. Just–just one game. | 来吧 就玩一局 |
[13:47] | I just spent the last two hours | 我刚用了两个小时的时间 |
[13:48] | at A.R.G.U.S., talking to Ramsey. | 在天眼会和拉姆齐讲话 |
[13:50] | I do not wanna play pinball. | 我不想和你玩三维弹球 |
[13:52] | Besides, I know the only reason you’re hanging around | 再说了 我知道你留在这里的唯一原因 |
[13:54] | is ’cause you wanna work things out with Barry, | 是你想和巴里解决你们的问题 |
[13:55] | – so just go do it. – What–I’m– | -所以快去解决吧 -什么 我 |
[13:57] | I’m working my way up to it. It’s just, you know, | 我还在鼓起勇气去找他 只是 |
[13:59] | up until today, the worst thing I’d ever done before | 直到今天 我做过最坏的事是 |
[14:01] | is drown my grandmother’s car. | 把我祖母的车淹了 |
[14:05] | Uh, don’t try to build a hovercraft at age 11. | 在你11岁的时候不要尝试去造悬浮车 |
[14:08] | It doesn’t work out. | 行不通的 |
[14:09] | Didn’t you create a literal black hole | 你难道没在中城上方 |
[14:11] | over Central City? | 造出来一个黑洞吗 |
[14:15] | Oh, you think Barry’s still mad about that too? | 你觉得巴里还在因为那件事生气吗 |
[14:17] | Would you stop? | 你能不能少说两句 |
[14:19] | No, no, I wasn’t even awake when that happened. | 不 那发生的时候我根本没醒 |
[14:20] | I mean, it’s not like you killed him. | 你又没杀了他 |
[14:26] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[14:29] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[14:35] | I can’t help you if you won’t talk to me. | 你不说话我也没法帮你 |
[14:38] | – Use your signs. – What are you doing? | -你用手势啊 -你在干什么 |
[14:44] | Nothing? | 还没反应吗 |
[14:46] | Well, everybody’s got good days and bad days. | 每个人都有心情好坏的时候 |
[14:48] | Gorillas are no different. | 大猩猩也是一样的 |
[15:05] | This isn’t the past. | 这不是在过去 |
[15:08] | It’s a mindscape. I’m in… | 这是脑海景象 我在 |
[15:12] | That’s right, Barry Allen. | 没错 巴里·艾伦 |
[15:15] | You’re in Grodd’s mind now. | 你现在在古鲁德的大脑中 |
[15:27] | What’s the matter, Grodd? Got lonely at A.R.G.U.S., | 怎么了 古鲁德 在天眼会寂寞了吗 |
[15:30] | so you decided to break out, come visit me? | 所以你决定越狱来见我 |
[15:33] | Grodd is still in his prison | 古鲁德还在牢里 |
[15:35] | in the mental coma you and your team put him in. | 是你和你的小队让他陷入的昏迷 |
[15:41] | So, what, the cage is payback? | 所以呢 笼子是报复吗 |
[15:46] | – What, you want vengeance? – Not vengeance. | -所以你要复仇 -不是复仇 |
[15:48] | Understanding. Grodd wants Barry Allen | 是理解 古鲁德想要巴里·艾伦看看 |
[15:51] | to see what it’s like to have nothing. | 一无所有是什么样子 |
[15:54] | No powers, no freedom. Only captivity. | 没有力量 没有自由 只有囚禁 |
[15:58] | Caitlin used a neural inhibitor | 凯特琳用神经抑制剂 |
[16:00] | to shut down Grodd’s cerebrum. | 关闭了古鲁德的大脑 |
[16:04] | Caitlin betrayed Grodd. | 凯特琳背叛了古鲁德 |
[16:08] | But you gave her the authority. This is your doing, Flash. | 但你给了她权威 这是你的所为 闪电侠 |
[16:12] | I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 我马上还会这么做 |
[16:14] | Your mind is a weapon. | 你的头脑就是武器 |
[16:15] | You take a weapon from a man, | 你从一个人手中夺走了武器 |
[16:18] | he’s still a man. | 他仍是人 |
[16:20] | You took Grodd’s mind, | 你夺走了古鲁德的头脑 |
[16:22] | Grodd’s greatest gift. That is not punishment. | 古鲁德最伟大的天赋 这不是惩罚 |
[16:24] | That is cruelty, pure cruelty. | 这是残暴 赤裸裸的残暴 |
[16:26] | No, no. Not from where I’m standing. | 不 从我的角度来看不是 |
[16:31] | Does that great mind of yours | 你伟大的大脑还记得 |
[16:33] | remember how many people you’ve hurt? | 你伤害了多少人吗 |
[16:40] | You marched an army of gorillas through Central City. | 你的猩猩大军踏遍中城 |
[16:43] | You forced me into a gladiator arena with Solovar. | 你迫使我和索罗瓦进行决斗 |
[16:47] | You weaponized King Shark’s telepathic crown | 你把鲨鱼王的心电感应王冠武器化 |
[16:49] | so you could control thousands of innocent people. | 从而掌控成千上万无辜的人们 |
[16:54] | Face it, Grodd. You got what you deserved. | 承认吧 古鲁德 你罪有应得 |
[17:01] | You are right. | 你说的不错 |
[17:04] | It took Grodd a year to find the strength | 古鲁德花了一年才重新找到 |
[17:07] | to think intelligently again, | 智慧思考的能力 |
[17:10] | and in that time, Grodd had many…primitive thoughts. | 在那段时间 古鲁德有很多原始的想法 |
[17:16] | And without the power of higher thinking, | 没有高等思想的力量 |
[17:18] | Grodd could no longer lie to himself | 古鲁德再也不能骗自己 |
[17:21] | and was forced to confront the truth of his actions, | 被迫面对自己的行径 |
[17:25] | his wrongdoings, his crimes. | 错误和犯罪的真相 |
[17:29] | Your accident allowed Grodd to enter your mind, | 你的意外让古鲁德能进入你的大脑 |
[17:32] | not to harm Flash, but to ask for Flash’s help. | 不会伤害闪电侠 而是请他帮助 |
[17:37] | The neural inhibitor | 神经抑制剂 |
[17:38] | put a gatekeeper in Grodd’s mind. | 在古鲁德脑中放入了一个看门人 |
[17:41] | The portal that gatekeeper guards | 看门人所守卫的那个出口 |
[17:43] | is the only way out of this prison. | 是这个监狱的唯一通道 |
[17:47] | Help Grodd. | 帮帮古鲁德 |
[17:50] | Grodd is sorry. | 古鲁德很抱歉 |
[17:52] | Grodd has changed. | 古鲁德已经变了 |
[17:55] | Says the super-intelligent gorilla | 超智慧猩猩是这么说的 |
[17:57] | who just kidnapped me. | 而且绑架了我 |
[18:02] | Who won’t even show his face. | 都不肯露脸 |
[18:14] | Grodd wants Flash to trust him. | 古鲁德想让闪电侠相信他 |
[18:20] | Your powers are returned. | 你的超能力回来了 |
[18:23] | Please, Flash. | 拜托了 闪电侠 |
[18:25] | Help Grodd defeat the gatekeeper. | 帮助古鲁德战胜看门人吧 |
[18:43] | Nice try, Grodd. | 想得美 古鲁德 |
[18:46] | But you’ll never change. | 但你永远不会变 |
[18:48] | You’re exactly where you belong. | 你就该待在原地 |
[18:54] | That’s one crazy cappuccino maker. | 真是个疯狂的卡布奇诺制造者 |
[18:57] | Close. | 快了 |
[18:58] | Sherloque’s machine was developed | 歇洛克的机器是 |
[18:59] | to put one person’s mind | 把一个人的思想 |
[19:00] | into another person’s memories. | 放入另个人的脑子里 |
[19:02] | Wait, you think Barry’s in someone else’s mind? | 等下 你们觉得巴里在其他人的脑子中 |
[19:04] | I mean, we’ve had experience with this before. | 我们之前也遇到过这种情况 |
[19:06] | Based on Barry’s pulse, his rapid eye movement, | 根据巴里的脉搏 他眼球的快速移动 |
[19:09] | and his vitals… | 还有其他生命特征 |
[19:10] | And the two brainwaves are a dead giveaway. | 而且两个脑波明显暴露了 |
[19:14] | This is so awesome. | 这真是太棒了 |
[19:16] | Awesome. Awesome. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[19:22] | I mean, no, this is just awful. | 不 我是说 这很糟糕 |
[19:24] | We should, uh– we should fix that. | 我们得想办法解决这件事 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:27] | When Ramsey decided to take a little vacation inside Barry’s brain, | 既然拉姆齐决定去巴里的脑子里度假 |
[19:31] | Cisco and I decided to work on the Memory Machine | 我和西斯科决定研究记忆机器 |
[19:33] | just in case Bloodwork decided to resurface. | 以防血怒重新出现 |
[19:35] | How’s all this work? | 它们是怎么运作的 |
[19:36] | In a mindscape, the host transmits neural signals | 在脑海景象中 本体将神经信号 |
[19:40] | to the guest’s primary motor cortex. | 传送到客体的初级运动皮层 |
[19:42] | If we can sync up with those neural transmitters, | 如果我们能与这种神经递质同步 |
[19:45] | I think we can communicate with Barry. | 就能与巴里取得联系 |
[19:46] | Like sliding into his mind DM’s. | 就像直接给他大脑发送私信 |
[19:48] | Sweet. | 厉害 |
[19:55] | – Come on, Barry. – Frost. | -加油 巴里 -冰霜 |
[19:57] | You and me, outside. Let’s go. | 跟我出来一下 快来 |
[20:04] | Harrison Wells is alive? | 哈里森·威尔斯还活着 |
[20:06] | – That’s a really long story. – Okay. | -说来话长了 -好吧 |
[20:11] | – Make it fast, or I’m out. – Ah, now, look. | -有话快说 否则失陪了 -听着 |
[20:13] | So it turns out that Allegra, through a– you know, | 事实证明 阿莱格拉在经历了一些 |
[20:16] | series of unfortunate events, she has discovered… | 不幸的事之后 她发现 |
[20:19] | That’s she’s your daughter’s doppelganger? | 她是你女儿的二重身 |
[20:21] | Not my daughter, exactly. More like an employee, right? | 并不算是我女儿 更像是雇员 |
[20:23] | An ex-employee– How do you know that? | 前雇员 你是怎么知道的 |
[20:24] | Whatever. I’m guessing it didn’t go well | 随便你怎么想 我猜结果不太好 |
[20:26] | because she found out rather than you explaining it to her. | 因为是她自己发现的 而不是由你告诉她 |
[20:30] | So now it’s time for some good old-fashioned honesty. | 现在该用老办法了 去说出实情 |
[20:32] | – Oh, come on. – Whatever happened between | -拜托 -不论你和你女儿之间 |
[20:33] | – you and your daughter– – It’s not my daughter, exactly. | -发生了什么 -她不是我女儿 |
[20:36] | Okay, more like an employee, an ex-employee who made a bad call. | 更像是雇员 一个做出错误决定的前雇员 |
[20:38] | Just explain it to her. | 对她解释清楚 |
[20:39] | Yeah, but she said it was too late for that. | 但是她说一切都太晚了 |
[20:41] | Well, as my life coach, Ralph, would say, | 正如我的人生导师拉尔夫说的那样 |
[20:43] | you can’t let that stop you. | 你不能让这阻挡你 |
[20:48] | Ralph is your life coach? | 拉尔夫是你的人生导师 |
[20:57] | Finally, there it is. | 终于找到了 |
[21:02] | Time to get out of here. | 该离开这里了 |
[21:06] | Solovar? | 索罗瓦 |
[21:09] | You’re the gatekeeper? | 你是看门人吗 |
[21:22] | We do not have to fight. | 我们不必争斗 |
[21:24] | As far as I’m concerned, | 据我所知 |
[21:25] | Grodd can stay in this coma forever. | 古鲁德会永远处于昏迷状态 |
[21:27] | I am the warden of this prison, Flash. | 我是这里的监狱长 闪电侠 |
[21:30] | None shall escape. Not even you. | 没有人可以逃走 你也不能 |
[21:35] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | Barry’s body is reacting to whatever’s happening in the mindscape. | 巴里的身体正在对脑海景象发生的事做出反应 |
[21:48] | So if he dies in there, he dies out here too? | 如果他在那里死掉 在现实中也会死吗 |
[21:51] | Correct. | 没错 |
[21:51] | Do you have any sedatives? | 有镇定剂吗 |
[21:52] | No, those don’t work on speedsters. | 镇定剂对极速者不起作用 |
[21:53] | No, no, no, no. I meant– I meant for me. | 不 我是说给自己用 |
[22:18] | Uh, Frost, you’ve got that look Cisco has | 冰霜 你现在的表情就和西斯科一样 |
[22:21] | before he throws a bunch of science words at us | 他接着会对我们说出一堆专业术语 |
[22:22] | that basically means “we’re frakked.” | 大意就是我们完蛋了 |
[22:24] | The signals traveling to Barry’s cortex | 在巴里大脑皮层中活动的信号 |
[22:25] | are moving at a hyper-neural speed. | 正在以超神经高速移动 |
[22:27] | We’ve only seen one other brain | 我们只见过一个 |
[22:28] | whose neurons can fire this fast. | 神经元可以达到这种速度的大脑 |
[22:33] | Barry’s in Grodd’s mind. | 巴里在古鲁德的大脑里 |
[22:35] | Gorilla Grodd? | 大猩猩古鲁德 |
[22:37] | Damn. Yo, he is, like, my favorite supervillain ever! | 天啊 他是我最喜欢的超级反派 |
[22:40] | He’s, like, super strong, is super smart, | 他超级强壮 超级聪明 |
[22:43] | and… Barry’s super trapped in his mind, | 巴里正被困在他的脑子里 |
[22:47] | which is very, very bad. | 这真是糟透了 |
[22:49] | We modified Grodd’s telepathic crown | 我们修改了古鲁德的心电感应王冠 |
[22:50] | to keep him in a coma at A.R.G.U.S. | 让他在天眼会继续保持昏迷状态 |
[22:53] | But its neural-inhibiting capabilities | 但它的神经抑制功能 |
[22:55] | can only sustain one mind. Before long, | 只能维持一个意识 很快 |
[22:57] | the mindscape will overload and crumble. | 这个意识就会过载并崩溃 |
[23:01] | If that happens and Barry’s still inside… | 如果它崩溃时巴里还在里面 |
[23:03] | He would die. Well, can’t we just call A.R.G.U.S. | 他就会死 我们不能直接打电话给天眼会 |
[23:06] | and ask them to shut it off? | 让他们把它关掉吗 |
[23:07] | Uh, no. If we do that | 不行 如果关掉时 |
[23:09] | while Barry’s still connected to Grodd’s mind, | 巴里还跟古鲁德的意识连接在一起 |
[23:12] | he’ll be trapped in there forever. | 他就会永远被困在那里 |
[23:14] | I–I still don’t understand how this happened. | 我还是不明白为什么会这样 |
[23:17] | How did Grodd get inside Barry’s mind? | 古鲁德怎么会进入巴里的意识 |
[23:20] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[23:23] | When I tweaked this earlier, | 我之前调试过这东西 |
[23:24] | I adjusted its hypothalamic connection… | 我把它的下丘脑连接 |
[23:27] | by a factor of 900%. | 调到了原来的9倍 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:30] | Well, that’s more than enough signal | 这个信号强度已经足够 |
[23:32] | for another brain to piggyback on. | 搭载另一个大脑了 |
[23:34] | And Barry was wearing that when he was whammied. | 巴里被击倒时就戴着这东西 |
[23:39] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:41] | I–I never should’ve came here. | 我根本就不该到这儿来 |
[23:43] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[23:55] | How’s you running away gonna help us | 你跑了还怎么帮我们 |
[23:57] | get Barry out of Grodd’s mind? | 把巴里从古鲁德的意识里弄出来 |
[23:58] | Because if I’m not around, | 因为如果我不在这里 |
[23:59] | at least I can’t make things worse. | 至少不会把事情变得更糟 |
[24:00] | Look, I hate to break it to you, | 听着 我真不想告诉你 |
[24:02] | but accidentally putting Barry’s life in danger | 但偶尔让巴里有生命危险 |
[24:04] | is kind of a rite of passage around here. | 基本上算是这里的一种惯例了 |
[24:06] | We’ve all done it: Cisco, me, Ralph, | 我们都干过这种事 西斯科 我 拉尔夫 |
[24:09] | even the janitor. | 连清洁工都干过 |
[24:10] | He put too much wax on the floor. | 他在地板上打了太多蜡 |
[24:12] | But then, after we put his life in danger, | 但每次我们让他有生命危险之后 |
[24:13] | we figure out a plan to get him out of it. | 我们都会想办法把他解救出来 |
[24:16] | So now it’s your turn. | 所以现在轮到你了 |
[24:20] | You know, in the sixth grade, I got into the science fair | 我六年级的时候 |
[24:23] | with a “Millennium Falcon” that I built | 用吸尘器零件做成的”千年隼号” |
[24:25] | out of used vacuum parts. | 参加过一次科技展 |
[24:27] | I mean, it–it flew | 它之前飞起来过 |
[24:29] | and everything, like a drone. | 还有很多功能 像无人机一样 |
[24:31] | But on the day of the fair, | 但是科技展那天 |
[24:34] | it didn’t fly. | 它没飞起来 |
[24:37] | Uh, rust in the intake manifold was preventing air from getting | 进气管里面的铁锈阻碍了空气 |
[24:40] | into the combustion, which was then causing it to… | 进入燃烧室 然后导致它… |
[24:44] | Sorry. Anyway, | 对不起 总之 |
[24:49] | I had begged my teacher to let me fix it | 我求我的老师让我把它修好 |
[24:52] | and then fly again the next day. | 第二天再飞一次 |
[24:55] | He said no. | 他拒绝了 |
[24:57] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[25:03] | He was an old school brother. | 他是老派人 |
[25:06] | And he said… | 他说 |
[25:08] | that in the real world, people like us… | 在现实世界中 我们这样的人 |
[25:14] | we don’t get a second chance. | 我们没有第二次机会 |
[25:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:27] | I’m not gonna pretend like I have any idea | 我不会假装了解 |
[25:29] | what your life has been like, | 你的生活是什么样的 |
[25:31] | and I know that some of the stuff we do in here | 而且我知道我们在这里做的某些事情 |
[25:33] | has nothing to do with the real world, | 跟现实世界没有任何关系 |
[25:36] | but I’m offering you a second chance. | 但我要给你第二次机会 |
[25:42] | Because you deserve one. | 因为你应该拥有第二次机会 |
[25:45] | ‘Cause we all do. | 因为我们都应该拥有第二次机会 |
[25:57] | Dad, I’m so sorry. I don’t know how I made that mistake. | 爸爸 对不起 我不知怎么记错了 |
[25:59] | I–I thought I said 12:30. | 我记得跟你约的12点半 |
[26:01] | Not a problem. I’ll order you the usual. | 没问题 我会点你平常点的菜 |
[26:04] | Yeah, that sounds great. I’ll be there soon. | 听起来不错 我马上过去 |
[26:07] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[26:25] | Ready to do this? Yes. | 准备好了吗 好了 |
[26:29] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[26:31] | Eva, look at me. | 伊娃 看着我 |
[26:35] | Trust yourself. You can do this. | 相信自己 你能做到 |
[26:36] | It’s the machine I don’t trust. | 我不相信的是这个机器 |
[26:38] | The subatomic particles this emits | 它发射出的亚原子粒子 |
[26:40] | will penetrate the mirror’s surface, | 会穿透镜子的表面 |
[26:42] | but it won’t pierce the barrier between the worlds. It will fail. | 但它不会突破世界之间的障碍 会失败的 |
[26:45] | Then we’re no worse off than we are right now. | 那我们也不会比现在更糟 |
[26:48] | I made the mirror pieces move. | 我能控制镜子碎片 |
[26:50] | Let’s just go back to trying that. | 我们再回去试试 |
[26:51] | Eva, we should be trying everything we can | 伊娃 我们应该尽我们所能 |
[26:53] | to get out of here, right? | 离开这里 对吗 |
[26:55] | I… | 我 |
[27:00] | There’s another reason why you don’t want me | 还有另一个你不想让我 |
[27:02] | to use this machine, isn’t there? | 使用这个机器的原因 是吗 |
[27:03] | No, I–I–I… I–I better go lie down. | 没有 我 我 我 我 我最好去躺着 |
[27:06] | – Eva, w-what are you hiding? – Nothing! | -伊娃 你在隐瞒什么 -什么都没有 |
[27:11] | Why don’t I believe you? | 我为什么不信你呢 |
[27:13] | – Trust me, we can’t use it. – Why can’t we use it? | -相信我 我们不能用它 -为什么不能用它 |
[27:17] | Because of this! | 因为这个 |
[27:27] | – Oh, my– – Eva! | -我的 -伊娃 |
[27:38] | You’re Joe now? | 你现在成乔了 |
[27:41] | Oh. When Flash sees Grodd, | 当闪电侠看到古鲁德 |
[27:42] | he sees an enemy from his past. | 他从他的过去看到了敌人 |
[27:45] | Grodd wants Flash to see a face he can trust. | 古鲁德想让闪电侠看见一张他信任的脸 |
[27:47] | And having me fight Solovar | 让我对抗索罗瓦 |
[27:49] | was supposed to make me trust you? | 是为了让我相信你 |
[27:51] | Grodd thought Flash could beat him. | 古鲁德认为闪电侠可以打败他 |
[27:53] | You were wrong! He almost killed me! | 你错了 他差点杀了我 |
[27:58] | But that was your plan, wasn’t it? | 但那就是你的计划 对吗 |
[27:59] | No. | 不是 |
[28:04] | What’s that? What’s happening? | 那是什么 发生了什么 |
[28:05] | Is that Solovar? | 那是索罗瓦吗 |
[28:07] | This world is crumbling. | 这个世界正在崩塌 |
[28:09] | The neural inhibitor can no longer take the strain of two minds. | 神经抑制剂再也不能承受两个人的压力了 |
[28:14] | What happens to this mindscape if it fails? | 如果它失败了这个脑子会发生什么 |
[28:17] | Both Grodd and Flash die together. | 古鲁德和闪电侠会一起死 |
[28:23] | You wanted revenge so badly that you were willing to die | 你这么想要复仇以至于为了置我于死地 |
[28:25] | – just to take me with you? – No. | -连自己的性命也能不要 -不是 |
[28:33] | Grodd has changed. | 古鲁德变了 |
[28:36] | Nothing could ever make you change. | 没有什么能让你改变 |
[28:38] | Not even the Crisis of Infinite Worlds? | 甚至是无限世界的危机也不能吗 |
[28:45] | How do you know about Crisis? | 你怎么知道危机的 |
[28:47] | Grodd’s mind wasn’t affected | 古鲁德的大脑没有被 |
[28:49] | by the merging of the multiverse, | 多元宇宙的融合所影响 |
[28:52] | but Grodd can still sense changes in the reality, | 但是古鲁德仍然能感知到现实的变化 |
[28:56] | changes like Gorilla City. City is here now. | 像猩猩城的变化 城现在在这 |
[29:01] | The gorillas are here now. Grodd knows this. | 猩猩们现在在这 古鲁德知道 |
[29:06] | – Grodd wants to return home. – Why? | -古鲁德想回家 -为什么 |
[29:09] | So you can create another army to attack Central City | 所以你能组建另一支军队来攻击中城 |
[29:11] | just to destroy everyone in your path? | 只想毁掉你路上的每一个人 |
[29:13] | That is who Grodd used to be. | 这就是古鲁德以前的样子 |
[29:16] | That Grodd wanted power. | 古鲁德想要权利 |
[29:19] | Power didn’t bring happiness. | 权利带来不了快乐 |
[29:24] | It brought pain. | 它会带来痛苦 |
[29:27] | New Grodd wants a new path. | 新的古鲁德向往一条新的道路 |
[29:33] | Grodd wants to live… | 古鲁德想要和他自己的种族 |
[29:39] | in peace with his own kind. | 在平静中生存 |
[29:44] | Gorilla City is the only place Grodd ever… | 猩猩城是唯一一个古鲁德 |
[29:49] | ever felt happy. | 感到快乐的地方 |
[29:53] | You’re telling the truth. | 你说的是真的 |
[29:56] | You really have changed. | 你真的变了 |
[29:59] | Flash didn’t believe Grodd before, | 闪电侠以前不相信古鲁德 |
[30:02] | but why does Flash believe Grodd now? | 但为什么闪电侠现在相信古鲁德了 |
[30:10] | You let go of the past. | 你不再沉湎于过去 |
[30:15] | Maybe I should do the same. | 也许我也应该如此 |
[30:19] | Crisis has changed so much. | 那场危机改变了很多 |
[30:24] | I’ve been obsessed with | 我一直沉迷于 |
[30:25] | trying to keep things the way they were before, | 试图让所有事都保持原样 |
[30:28] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[30:32] | Those things don’t matter. | 那些事都无所谓了 |
[30:35] | If Flash can’t beat Solovar, there’s no escape. | 如果闪电侠打不过索罗瓦 那我们绝对跑不掉 |
[30:41] | This world collapses. We both die. | 这个世界崩塌了 我们都会死 |
[30:44] | That’s our fate. | 这就是我们的宿命 |
[30:45] | No. We decide our fate. | 不 我们的宿命由我们自己决定 |
[30:48] | Grodd, Solovar beat me because I tried to fight him | 古鲁德 索罗瓦能够打败我是因为我还在用 |
[30:51] | the exact same way I fought him three years ago. | 三年前一模一样的方法去和他战斗 |
[30:55] | To get out of here, we just have to try something new. | 如果想要离开这里 我们必须试试新的方法 |
[30:59] | We have to run forward, not backward. | 我们必须勇往直前 不能后退 |
[31:02] | How? | 怎么勇往直前 |
[31:09] | By fighting together. | 肩并肩一起战斗 |
[31:18] | There’s our way out. | 这就是我们的出路 |
[31:25] | You ready? We can do this, Grodd. | 你准备好了吗 我们能做到的 古鲁德 |
[31:28] | – Together. – Grodd is ready. | 一起战斗 古鲁德已经准备好了 |
[31:48] | – What is it? – Barry and Grodd. | -什么情况 -巴里和古鲁德 |
[31:50] | Their cerebral activity is syncing. | 他们的脑活动开始同步了 |
[31:54] | Okay, forget “synced.” | 好吧 不是什么”同步” |
[31:55] | Their neural pathways just merged. | 他们的神经通路刚刚合并了 |
[31:57] | Their brainwaves are literally the same. | 他们的脑电波已经一样了 |
[32:06] | – How does it feel? – It feels impossible. | -感觉怎么样 -感觉难以想象 |
[32:11] | I know. Now get ready. | 我知道 现在做好准备 |
[32:12] | This time, we’re on the same team. | 这一次 我们是同一队的 |
[32:20] | Grodd will never leave! | 古鲁德永远都走不了 |
[32:23] | You have my powers, Grodd, | 你已经拥有我的力量了 古鲁德 |
[32:24] | and my knowledge of how to use them. | 还有如何使用它们的方法 |
[32:26] | – Now get us out of here. – Grodd understands. | -快把我们弄出去 -古鲁德明白 |
[32:40] | The neural comm link is working. | 神经通路联结运作起来了 |
[32:42] | – Barry, can you hear me? – Frost? | -巴里 你能听到吗 -冰霜 |
[32:44] | Oh, yes! We’ve been trying to get in contact with you. | 太好了 我们一直在努力和你取得联系 |
[32:46] | You’re in Grodd’s mind. | 你在古鲁德的脑中 |
[32:48] | – Is he trying to hurt you? – No, no. | -他想要伤害你吗 -不 没有 |
[32:50] | We’re on the same team. Grodd and I merged our minds. | 我们在同一条船上 我和古鲁德合并了大脑 |
[32:52] | Sort of like the mindscape version | 有点像烈焰风暴矩阵的 |
[32:54] | of the Firestorm matrix. | 脑内版本 |
[32:55] | Wait, so you’re half-gorilla now? | 等等 所以你现在是半猩猩了 |
[32:57] | Uh, I’ll explain later. We’re fighting a gatekeeper | 我稍后再解释 我们正在反抗在古鲁德脑内的 |
[32:59] | in Grodd’s mind. We need to beat it to escape, | 一个看门人 我们必须打败它才能逃出来 |
[33:00] | – and the only way to do that… – Is by working together. | -而想要打败它… -就只能并肩作战 |
[33:06] | There isn’t much time. | 时间已经不多了 |
[33:07] | The world is gonna split apart. | 世界就要分崩离析了 |
[33:11] | Grodd thinks lightning can save him? | 古鲁德觉得闪电能救他 |
[33:14] | Nothing can save Grodd. | 什么都救不了古鲁德 |
[33:16] | Uh, Barry, we’ve got bigger problems than Solovar right now. | 巴里 我们现在遇上比索罗瓦更大的麻烦了 |
[33:19] | – I know, Grodd’s mindscape is falling apart. – Actually, this is worse. | -我知道 古鲁德的脑世界要崩塌了 -这个更糟 |
[33:27] | What can be worse than this? | 还有什么能比这个更糟糕 |
[33:32] | According to my scans, if you exit the mindscape | 根据我的扫描结果 如果你逃出了他的脑子 |
[33:34] | with your brainwaves still merged, | 但你们的脑电波仍然在合并中 |
[33:37] | you’ll end up in one body. | 那你们会共存于一副躯体中 |
[33:40] | Brundle-Flash. Gross. | 毛绒版闪电侠 恶心 |
[33:42] | And what’s worse is, | 而且更糟的是 |
[33:44] | the resulting physiological conflict | 这样所产生的生理冲突会导致 |
[33:46] | will cause every brain cell to shut down, | 所有的大脑细胞都停止运作 |
[33:49] | – and the resulting form would… – We’d both die. | -所以最后的结果将是… -我们都会死 |
[33:52] | Yeah. Wait, so we have to somehow | 是的 等等 也就是说 |
[33:54] | separate their minds at the exact moment they escape? | 我们必须在他们逃出的同时分离开他们的大脑 |
[33:56] | And I’d have to be accurate to the millisecond. | 而且我必须精确到毫秒 |
[33:58] | – Which isn’t possible. – Not for us. | -这是不可能的 -对我们来说不可能 |
[34:02] | But it’s very possible | 但是对于一个 |
[34:04] | for a mobile interactive artificial intelligence unit. | 便携交互人工智能单元是有可能的 |
[34:06] | If we sync Gideon’s quantum intelligence network | 如果我们把吉迪恩的量子智能网络与 |
[34:09] | to Barry and Grodd’s bio-analytics, | 巴里和格鲁德的生物分析系统同步 |
[34:11] | it’ll perfectly time the neural de-splicing. | 就可以进行完美的神经分离 |
[34:14] | But I’d have to do some more augmenting to this puppy, | 但是我还要对这个装置做一些调整 |
[34:18] | and my augmenting is what got Barry into this mess, | 因为我的调整害的巴里变成这样 |
[34:21] | and I–I just really don’t wanna mess up again, so– | 我不想再出什么差错 |
[34:24] | Chester, listen to me. That tweak you made | 切斯特 听我说 你之前对吉迪恩的改动 |
[34:26] | to Gideon earlier? In two seconds, | 在两秒钟之内 |
[34:28] | you improved her functionality more than I did in two hours. | 就增强了她的能力 我在两小时内都做不到 |
[34:31] | You’re a genius. Maybe it didn’t work out | 你是个天才 或许结果和你的计划 |
[34:33] | exactly how you planned, so here’s round two. | 不太一样 你还有再试一次的机会 |
[34:35] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[34:37] | I need you now, Chester. Please. | 我需要你 切斯特 |
[34:39] | You can do this. I believe in you. | 你可以的 我相信你 |
[34:43] | – Flash believes in me. – We all do. | -闪电侠相信我 -我们都相信你 |
[34:45] | Go ahead, take your second chance. | 来吧 再试一次 |
[34:47] | Show us your moves. | 让大家看看你的本领 |
[34:49] | Right. | 好 |
[34:51] | It’s time for the LeBron James of the Junkyard | 垃圾场的勒布朗·詹姆斯 |
[34:53] | to do his thing, baby! | 要出手了 |
[34:54] | Oh, watch out, brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 看好了 |
[34:56] | because Chester P. Runk is b-b-b-back! | 切斯科·P·朗克回来了 |
[35:00] | Great. Now all we have to– | 很好 我们现在只需要 |
[35:03] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[35:05] | Grodd! | 格鲁德 |
[35:08] | There is no escape. | 你无路可逃 |
[35:14] | Solovar’s winning. Come on, Barry. | 索罗瓦要赢了 加把劲 巴里 |
[35:17] | – How’s it going, Chester? – Please let this work. | -怎么样了 切斯特 -一定要成功 |
[35:25] | Grodd stinks of fear. | 格鲁德害怕了 |
[35:28] | Grodd knows Solovar brings him death. | 格鲁德知道索罗瓦会杀死他 |
[35:32] | Don’t listen to him, Grodd. You have too much to live for. | 别听他的 格鲁德 你不能死 你还有许多牵挂 |
[35:35] | You hear me? Don’t let the past win. | 听到了吗 别输给你的过去 |
[35:38] | Put it all behind you and show Solovar what you’re made of. | 放下你的过去 让索罗瓦看看你的本事 |
[35:44] | That’s it. Now get the hell up | 就是这样 站起来 |
[35:46] | and run, Grodd. Run! | 快跑 格鲁德 快跑 |
[35:54] | Almost there. | 就差一点 |
[36:00] | Whatever you guys are doing, do it now. | 不管你们有什么手段 现在就用出来 |
[36:26] | Here goes! | 好了 |
[36:33] | Yes! | 好 |
[36:39] | Come on, Barry. You got this. | 加油 巴里 你可以的 |
[36:45] | Oh, thank Rao. | 感谢拉奥 |
[36:47] | – You’re back. – Yeah, I’m back. | -你回来了 -我回来了 |
[36:51] | Thanks to the team. | 是队伍的功劳 |
[37:02] | So do you think Grodd has gone, like, full hero? | 你觉得格鲁德已经成了英雄了吗 |
[37:05] | Or is this more of like a– like a Captain Cold | 还是他更像寒冷队长 |
[37:07] | “former villain turned sort of good guy” situation? | “曾经是坏人 现在比较像个好人” |
[37:11] | Uh, we’ll see, I guess. Lyla had A.R.G.U.S. embed | 以后就知道了 莱拉让天眼会 |
[37:14] | a tracking polymer in his cerebellum. | 在他的小脑中安装了追踪聚合物 |
[37:16] | She agreed to let him out on probation | 她同意让格鲁德假释出来 |
[37:18] | as long as we know where he is at all times. | 只要我们随时能知道他的位置 |
[37:20] | So if he does break bad again, um, I’ll find him. | 如果他再一次变坏了 我会找到他的 |
[37:24] | Which reminds me, I’m gonna check in with Lyla | 说到这个 我要联系莱拉 |
[37:26] | and make sure I understand A.R.G.U.S.’ protocols. | 弄明白天眼会的规章制度 |
[37:28] | I wanna make sure they give Grodd a real chance. | 我要确保他们真的给了格鲁德一次机会 |
[37:32] | Hey, babe. You’re kidding. | 宝贝 开玩笑吗 |
[37:34] | That’s great! When? | 太好了 什么时候 |
[37:35] | Cisco’s coming home! | 西斯科要回家了 |
[37:48] | I wanted to say, uh, | 我有话要说 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry I wasn’t more welcoming. | 我的态度不好 我很抱歉 |
[37:53] | It’s–I mean, I was dealing with this family thing. | 我还在应付家里的事 |
[37:57] | I felt like everything in my life was changing, | 我感觉生活中的一切都变了 |
[38:00] | and I took that out on you, | 我把气撒在你身上 |
[38:03] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:04] | Ah, it’s– it’s all good, Flash. | 没事 闪电侠 |
[38:12] | Um, by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[38:15] | Kamilla told me about your parents, | 卡米拉跟我说了你父母的事 |
[38:18] | and I kind of… | 我大概 |
[38:21] | hacked every cemetery database | 入侵了记载方圆七百英里范围内 |
[38:23] | within a 700-mile radius. | 墓地的所有数据库 |
[38:31] | Found them. | 找到了他们 |
[38:36] | I don’t remem… | 我不记得 |
[38:46] | Thank you, Chester. | 谢谢 切斯特 |
[38:51] | Do you mind manning the comms? | 你能负责通讯吗 |
[38:56] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你永远不会说这话 |
[38:59] | According to our satellites, | 我们的卫星数据显示 |
[38:59] | 警报 目标位置 哈特利·拉瑟威 | |
[39:01] | it is… Rathaway. | 是拉瑟威 |
[39:04] | Pied Piper’s back, baby! | 吹笛人回来了 宝贝 |
[39:07] | Okay, I’m gonna need all the help | 好吧 我需要一切可能获得的帮助 |
[39:08] | I can get to take him down. Are you ready? | 才能捉住他 你准备好了吗 |
[39:10] | Oh, hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[39:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:15] | Oh, that’s never gonna get old. | 真是永远不会手生 |
[39:19] | Eva, I’m so sorry. | 伊娃 我很抱歉 |
[39:22] | Why didn’t you tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[39:22] | that the machine could hurt you? | 那个机器会伤到你 |
[39:25] | I wanted to prove I wasn’t lying. | 我想证明自己没有说谎 |
[39:28] | Words are worthless. | 语言是苍白无力的 |
[39:29] | Evidence– evidence is irrefutable. | 证据是无可辩驳的 |
[39:34] | My colleagues ridiculed my reflective theory. | 同事们都嘲笑我的反射论 |
[39:38] | Even though my research was bleeding edge, | 虽然我的研究非常前沿 |
[39:40] | no scientific journal would publish it, | 但是没有科学杂志愿意发表 |
[39:42] | because I hadn’t shown it to be true. | 因为我还没证明这是真理 |
[39:44] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:47] | I couldn’t have you doubt me like that. | 我不能让你那样怀疑我 |
[39:48] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:51] | I just needed you to believe me. | 我只是需要你相信我 |
[39:52] | Eva, of course I believe you. | 伊娃 我当然相信你 |
[39:56] | I saw you move those mirror pieces. | 我看见过你移动那些镜子碎片 |
[39:57] | You’re capable of great things. | 你的能力很强 |
[40:01] | Look, when you’re feeling better, we will… | 你身体恢复后 我们会 |
[40:05] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会再想办法的 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:11] | I think I have some more, uh, bandages | 我想我还有些绷带 |
[40:14] | in the storage room. | 放在储藏室里 |
[40:15] | – Would you get them? – Yeah, of course. | -你能去拿一下吗 -好的 当然 |
[40:36] | What did you do to us? | 你对我们做了什么 |
[40:38] | I bought us time. | 我为彼此争取了时间 |
[40:39] | There’s no need for you to suffer. | 你不必受苦 |
[41:21] | All right. Easy-peasy. | 好了 放轻松 |
[41:34] | He…is… | 他要 |
[41:38] | Coming… | 来了 |