时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Air traffic control’s reporting | 航空管制那里报道 |
[00:26] | a helicopter in distress. | 有一架直升机出现事故 |
[00:27] | Why is it every time I come to visit, | 为什么每次我来 |
[00:28] | all hell is breaking loose? | 就出各种事故 |
[00:34] | Oh no, it’s gonna hit the new Seaver Building. | 糟了 要撞上新西弗大楼了 |
[00:36] | It’s okay. Barry’s on it. | 没事了 巴里去帮他们了 |
[00:38] | What am I on? | 我去帮谁了 |
[01:23] | Always have to make an entrance, | 总是喜欢闪亮登场 |
[01:24] | don’t you, Kid Flash? | 是不是 闪电小子 |
[01:26] | What can I say? | 这还用说 |
[01:27] | It’s great to be back. | 回来感觉真不错 |
[01:58] | A lotus flower. | 一朵莲花 |
[02:00] | Okay, that is seriously beautiful. | 这真是太美了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I’m definitely gonna need you | 你绝对得教教我 |
[02:03] | to teach me how to do that. | 怎么做到这个 |
[02:04] | The lotus is one of the eight auspicious symbols | 莲花是八个祥瑞符号之一 |
[02:07] | meaning purity and renunciation, | 代表这纯净和放下执念 |
[02:10] | practice which I’m currently being guided through | 我现在正在佛教尼姑无垢的指导下 |
[02:11] | by Bhikkhuni Amala, the Buddhist nun | 修炼这种心境 |
[02:14] | assigned to my Peace Corps camp. | 她是我所在的维和部队指派的佛教尼姑 |
[02:15] | Wow, purity and renunciation. | 真棒 纯净以及放下执念 |
[02:19] | Guess that means more wine for me. | 对我来说那就是再多喝点葡萄酒 |
[02:22] | Just being here celebrating with family, new friends | 身处此处 和家人团聚 结识新朋友 |
[02:26] | is all the joy I need. | 就是我所追求的快乐了 |
[02:28] | Look at you getting your Zen on. | 瞧瞧你 这么努力地禅修 |
[02:33] | It’s working. | 能看见他们了 |
[02:37] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[02:38] | That’s my brother, Wally. | 那是我弟弟 沃利 |
[02:40] | He looks so happy. | 他看上去好开心 |
[02:45] | I wish I was there. | 要是我在场就好了 |
[02:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:52] | I couldn’t hold the window any longer. | 我没法维持这个窗口更久 |
[02:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:58] | It was so good to see them, | 即便只有一秒 |
[02:59] | even if it was just for a second. | 能再见到他们也很开心的 |
[03:03] | You miss your family. | 你想念你的家人了 |
[03:06] | Yeah, well, I’ve been trapped in here for weeks and… | 是的 我已经被困在这里几周了 |
[03:11] | Losing my sense of time like I’m in some sort of dream. | 失去了时间意识 就好像在梦境里 |
[03:15] | All the while, my family is out there | 与此同时 我的家人就在那里 |
[03:17] | with that–that thing | 和那个 那个东西 |
[03:19] | that isn’t me. | 不是我的东西 |
[03:22] | I hope they don’t forget about you | 希望他们不会像约瑟夫忘掉我一样 |
[03:24] | as quickly as my Joseph forgot about me. | 那么快就忘掉你 |
[03:34] | He used to come to my mirror every day and try | 他曾经每天都来到镜子前 |
[03:36] | to figure out a way to get me out. | 想方设法把我弄出去 |
[03:42] | Does he know that you’re still in here? | 他知道你还在这里吗 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[03:52] | Barry calls me his lightning rod. | 巴里称我为他的避雷针 |
[03:55] | He used to say that he could find me | 他曾经说无论我在宇宙任何地方 |
[03:57] | anywhere in the universe. | 他都会找到我 |
[04:00] | Seems like there’s nothing he wouldn’t do for you. | 似乎他会为你做任何事情 |
[04:06] | I haven’t seen my husband in years. | 我已经多年没有见过我的丈夫了 |
[04:11] | I haven’t touched him in 72 months… | 我已经72个月没有碰过他 |
[04:16] | 312 weeks… | 那是312个星期 |
[04:19] | 2,190 days. | 2190天 |
[04:22] | 2190 2190 2,190. 2,190. | |
[04:25] | 2190 2,190. | |
[04:27] | 2190 2190 2,190. 2,190. | |
[04:30] | 2190 2190 2,190. 2,190. | |
[04:33] | Eva, listen to me. Breathe. | 伊娃 听我说 深呼吸 |
[04:35] | 2190 2,190. | |
[04:38] | 2190 2190 2,190. 2,190. | |
[04:41] | Hey, Iris, everything okay? | 爱瑞丝 你还好吗 |
[04:42] | Um, yeah. | 我没事 |
[04:44] | Greetings, Earth Prime-lings! | 大家好 地球上的人类 |
[04:47] | Babe, you’re home early! | 宝贝 你提前回来了 |
[04:52] | – Wow, you look– – I know, right? | -你看起来… -不错吧 |
[04:55] | – Wow, hey, bud. – Hey. | -兄弟你好 -你好 |
[04:58] | – You’re finally back. – I am. | -你终于回来了 -是的 |
[05:01] | Well, after a while, | 经过了一段时间 |
[05:03] | all the post-Crisis anomaly hunting | 所有危机后的异常搜寻 |
[05:05] | starts to catch up with you– | 已经开始影响你们了 |
[05:06] | that, and I wanted to wash all the Atlantean fish smell | 此外 我要把这些衣服上的 |
[05:10] | off of these clothes. | 亚特兰大鱼味全都洗掉 |
[05:12] | Hugs from here. | 隔空拥抱你 |
[05:15] | “Welcome home”? You guys shouldn’t have. | 欢迎回家 你们用不着这么隆重 |
[05:21] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[05:21] | Well, it’s good to see you, friend. | 很高兴见到你 朋友 |
[05:23] | Wally West? | 沃利·韦斯特 |
[05:25] | What? Where have you been? | 什么 你都去哪里了 |
[05:28] | Welcome home– | 欢迎回家 |
[05:31] | “Welcome home”– I see. | 欢迎回家 我懂了 |
[05:33] | I am crashing your party. | 这是欢迎你的派对 不是我的 |
[05:36] | You know we’re always happy to have you back, crocodile Dundee. | 你知道你回来我们总是很高兴 鳄鱼邓迪 |
[05:38] | Come on, let me make you a drink. | 来 我给你倒杯酒喝 |
[05:39] | You know me too well. | 你太懂我了 |
[05:45] | Okay, babe, I think we should probably get you home. | 宝贝 我想我们也许该回家了 |
[05:48] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[05:51] | It’s, like, 4:00 in the morning in Atlantis, | 亚特兰蒂斯现在是早上四点 |
[05:53] | so, yeah, should probably go to bed. | 也许该去睡了 |
[05:56] | Yeah, we should get home and relieve the babysitter. | 我们应该回家 让保姆休息 |
[05:58] | Hon, I gotta go back to the office. | 亲爱的 我要回办公室一趟 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:01] | I can’t get any work done since Nash moved in across the hall. | 自从纳什搬到对面 我的工作都没法完成 |
[06:05] | I can give you a ride. | 我可以送你 |
[06:06] | I’m working a late shift at the “Citizen.” | 我要去《公民报》上晚班 |
[06:08] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[06:09] | – Good night, guys. – Good night. | -晚安 各位 -晚安 |
[06:11] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:12] | We got this. | 我们来收拾 |
[06:14] | Okay, won’t argue with that. | 不和你们抢 |
[06:18] | Boy, they– you ready? Let’s do it. | 天呐 他们… 准备好了吗 开始 |
[06:29] | Whoa, what was that? | 你怎么了 |
[06:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:35] | It was, | 只是 |
[06:38] | just a hiccup. | 出了点小问题 |
[06:40] | Just a little hiccup. | 只是出了点小问题 |
[06:42] | A hiccup? Is that the first one? | 小问题 那是第一次吗 |
[06:47] | Hey, Barry. | 巴里 |
[06:50] | Are you all right, man? | 你还好吧 |
[06:51] | No, I mean, I’ve had a few little things. | 不 我的确出现了几个小状况 |
[06:56] | It’s still sore. | 身上还是酸痛 |
[06:57] | My speed healing was weird for a little bit, | 我的极速治愈有点奇怪 |
[06:59] | but, I mean, it’s fine now. | 但是现在好了 |
[07:01] | It was just my body still recovering from Crisis. | 只是我的身体还没从危机中完全复原 |
[07:07] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[07:10] | I didn’t just come back to see family. | 我回来不只是为了看望家人 |
[07:14] | Lately, I’ve been sensing that there’s something wrong | 最近 我发现神速力 |
[07:17] | with the Speed Force. | 有点不对劲 |
[07:21] | A disturbance in the Speed Force, you feel. | 你感觉到神速力受到了干扰 |
[07:25] | That’s terrible Yoda. | 尤达学得太烂了 |
[07:27] | Bhikkhuni Amala helped me discover a way | 佛教尼姑无垢帮我找到了 |
[07:28] | to communicate with the Speed Force– | 与神速力沟通的方式 |
[07:31] | to seek guidance by projecting my consciousness into it | 通过投射我的意识来寻求指引 |
[07:35] | while leaving my body behind. | 同时能离开我的身体 |
[07:37] | Damn, I’ve never been able to do that. | 厉害 我一直都做不到 |
[07:40] | It just usually comes to me. | 一般情况下都是顺其而来 |
[07:42] | As your mother, right? | 以你母亲的样子出现对吧 |
[07:44] | Yeah, I remember from the lightning storm. | 我记得在闪电风暴里见过 |
[07:46] | For me, it’s different. | 但是我的不一样 |
[07:48] | It’s more of a voice inside my head guiding me, | 更像是脑海里有个声音在指引着我 |
[07:51] | but a few months ago, that voice just went quiet. | 但是几个月前 那个声音消失了 |
[07:56] | Now every time I try to reach out– silence. | 每当我想试着接触 都是一片寂静 |
[07:59] | When was the last time the Speed Force came to you? | 你上一次和神速力接触是什么时候的事 |
[08:03] | I mean, it’s been a while, | 有一段时间了 |
[08:07] | but, listen, I-I-I-I-I don’t think | 但是我觉得 |
[08:09] | there’s anything wrong with the Speed Force. | 神速力没有问题 |
[08:12] | You know, I mean, if there was, it would let me know, you know? | 我是说 如果有问题它会让我知道的 |
[08:16] | Or I don’t–besides, | 不然我 再说了 |
[08:17] | I’m sure there’s a simple explanation for all this. | 我肯定这事有更简单的解释 |
[08:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:28] | One oat milk vibe-accino, extra hot with two sugars | 一杯燕麦奶震波奇诺 特热加两份糖 |
[08:30] | and three short sprinkles of cinnamon to go. | 还有三份薄层肉桂带走 |
[08:35] | I said three sugars and two sprinkles of cinnamon. | 我说的是三份糖和两份薄层肉桂 |
[08:55] | Alexi? | 亚历克西 |
[08:59] | I thought you’d go down easy | 我还以为你会简单的 |
[09:01] | in that fancy helicopter of yours. | 死在你那直升机中 |
[09:05] | I guess now… | 我猜现在 |
[09:11] | Frida. | 弗里达 |
[09:12] | Hello, Maria. | 你好 玛丽亚 |
[09:36] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[09:49] | Maria Volkova, Russian socialite. | 玛丽亚·沃尔科娃 俄国名流 |
[09:52] | One minute, she’s here sipping java, | 一分钟前 她还在这嘬咖啡 |
[09:55] | and the next minute, she’s a mummy? | 下一分钟就变成了木乃伊吗 |
[09:58] | This is the same woman I saved from the helicopter, | 这就是我从直升机上救下的女人 |
[10:01] | but she was young. She was full of life. | 但是她很年轻 充满活力 |
[10:03] | Well, based on her signal joint T-cell receptors, | 基于她的单倍体T细胞受体来看 |
[10:07] | she was 110 years old when she died. | 她死时体征是110岁 |
[10:10] | Damn. | 我去 |
[10:11] | So the helicopter accident-that wasn’t random. | 所以那个直升机意外 不是随机的 |
[10:14] | Someone targeted her. | 有人在针对她 |
[10:15] | Not just any someone. | 不只是随便的某人 |
[10:17] | You see the kinetic energy levels on the body? | 你看到身体的动能能量了吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah, they’re almost zero, | 几乎接近于零 |
[10:21] | like someone removed it all. | 就像是某人移除了他们一样 |
[10:22] | Therefore slowing down the victim, | 因此减慢了受害者 |
[10:24] | which is how Maria was aged so many years. | 所以玛丽亚才老了这么多 |
[10:27] | I mean, real time, it would have been like a second passed, | 我是说 现实时间可能才过去一秒 |
[10:29] | but, for her, it was almost a century. | 但是对于她来说几乎是一个世纪 |
[10:31] | Why does this feel so familiar? | 为什么这个感觉如此熟悉 |
[10:33] | Wasn’t there someone who could, like, slow– | 之前不是有个人 可以减慢… |
[10:35] | If you’re thinking it’s Turtle… | 如果你想的是乌龟人… |
[10:36] | – Yeah. – It’s not. | -对 -错了 |
[10:38] | This meta doesn’t just slow down time. | 这个超能力者不仅能减慢时间 |
[10:41] | She can create potential energy force fields | 她可以在特定受害人附近 |
[10:44] | around individual victims, | 创造势能能量护盾 |
[10:46] | aging them centuries in the blink of an eye. | 在一眨眼之间让他们老去一个世纪 |
[10:49] | This wasn’t Turtle. This was Turtle 2. | 这不是乌龟人 是乌龟人二代 |
[10:56] | Sorry, I was just waiting | 抱歉 我只是在等着你 |
[10:57] | for you to come up with a better name. | 想出个更好的名字 |
[10:59] | No, it’s Turtle 2. Less is more. | 不 乌龟人二代 小而美 |
[11:01] | Well, what matters is her real name, | 重要的是她的真名 |
[11:02] | Mrs. Frida Novikov. | 弗里达·诺维科夫女士 |
[11:04] | We busted her for running an international drug ring | 我们因为她在公寓里进行跨国贩毒 |
[11:06] | out of her apartment. We deported her back to Russia. | 抓过她 我们遣送她回了俄罗斯 |
[11:09] | Well, apparently, she didn’t stay put. | 显然 她没有待久 |
[11:10] | Everywhere I went on my trip, I heard stories about Novikov. | 我旅行每到一处 都能听到诺维科夫的故事 |
[11:14] | I came home early to check out her old haunts, | 我提早回家来检查她的老地盘 |
[11:16] | and maybe find a clue about what she’s up to. | 并且或许能找出她的真正目的 |
[11:20] | I just didn’t expect she’d come back home too. | 我只是没想到她也会回家 |
[11:22] | Well, we better figure out why she’s back | 我们最好搞清楚她为什么回来 |
[11:24] | before she ages anybody else. | 趁她变老其他人之前 |
[11:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna go pull her file. | 我去调出她的档案 |
[11:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[11:29] | I’ll see if I can work up a way to take | 我去看看能不能找到方法 |
[11:30] | the wind out of her sails for good. | 一劳永逸的解决她的能力 |
[11:40] | The prodigal hacker returns. | 黑客神童回归了 |
[11:42] | Regale me with the adventures | 来给我讲讲那伟大的 |
[11:44] | of the great, globe-trotting Cisco-lorian. | 环球旅行家西斯科曼达洛人的冒险故事吧 |
[11:49] | I’ll tell you all about it later. | 我等下再详细告诉你 |
[11:51] | Right now, I’m trying to stop a meta who can slow down time | 现在 我正试图解决能减慢时间的超能力者 |
[11:54] | by reworking the Velocity-X formula | 重新设计终极速度-X的配方 |
[11:56] | to speed her up and neutralize | 来使她加速达到中和 |
[11:58] | her kinetic energy meta-powers, so I’m gonna focus on that. | 她的势能能量超能力 我要集中注意力 |
[12:02] | Knock-knock, Doc, I just need your– | 敲敲 博士 我只是需要你… |
[12:05] | I need to know if, | 我需要知道 |
[12:07] | on your trip… | 在你旅行中… |
[12:10] | you saw anyone else from any other Earths. | 你有没有看到从别的地球来的人 |
[12:13] | – Other people? – That’s right. | -其他人 -对的 |
[12:15] | – From other Earths? – That’s right. | -从别的地球 -没错 |
[12:17] | Uh, okay, not really, because any doppelgangers | 没有啊 因为任何 |
[12:21] | who managed to make it here– | 设法来到这里的二重身 |
[12:22] | they would all be dead by now | 现在都应该死掉了 |
[12:24] | due to neurological degeneration. | 因为神经退化 |
[12:27] | What if they were already dead? | 万一他们已经死了呢 |
[12:38] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吧 |
[12:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:41] | The great myth buster suddenly believes in ghosts. | 伟大的流言终结者竟然突然相信鬼了 |
[12:46] | No. | 不是 |
[12:47] | No, I’m not talking ghosts. I’m talking survivors. | 我指的不是鬼 我说的是幸存者 |
[12:51] | Oh, survivors. | 原来是幸存者啊 |
[12:53] | – Yeah. – Sure–spooky. | -是的 -当然了 好吓人啊 |
[12:54] | Look, survivors, ghosts, whatever you wanna call them, | 听着 幸存者 鬼 不管你怎么叫他们 |
[12:58] | it’s not possible. Crisis made sure of that. | 都是不可能的 危机确保了这一点 |
[13:02] | – Remember? – I– | -你还记得吗 -我 |
[13:03] | You wouldn’t have been able to see anything like that. | 你根本看不到任何像这样的事 |
[13:05] | All right, fine, | 好吧 |
[13:07] | well, then you missed something out there. | 那你在外面的时候肯定是错过了什么 |
[13:08] | I missed something? | 我错过了什么 |
[13:09] | You missed something because– | 你错过了是因为… |
[13:10] | Do you know how many hours– | 你知不知道我花了 |
[13:12] | how much time and energy | 多少时间和精力 |
[13:13] | I spent cataloguing everything I saw out there? | 记录我在那边看到的所有东西 |
[13:15] | I need your help finding an answer that makes sense! Ok? | 我需要你帮忙找到一个说得通的答案 |
[13:19] | – So drop your little Velocity-F. – X! | -放下你的那个宝贝终极速度-F吧 -是X |
[13:21] | X–and help me track something that really matters. | X 然后来帮我来找真正要紧的东西吧 |
[13:24] | I’m trying to find a criminal I’ve been after for weeks. | 我在试图找到那个追踪了好几周的罪犯 |
[13:27] | – That matters! – To you. | -那很重要 -只对于你来说 |
[13:29] | Well, I guess on all your travels | 看来你经历这些旅行后 |
[13:30] | you finally learned to focus on someone else besides yourself– | 终于学会把注意力移到除你以外的人身上了 |
[13:33] | not. | 才怪 |
[13:39] | Nash, need something? | 纳什 需要什么吗 |
[13:41] | Nope. | 不需要 |
[13:47] | Barry’s acting like nothing is wrong. | 巴里还装作无事发生 |
[13:51] | I shouldn’t get frustrated. | 我不应该为此沮丧 |
[13:52] | Amala says, “Pride is the enemy of peace.” | 无垢曾说过 自负乃平静之敌 |
[13:56] | You know, I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[13:57] | Barry will ever have the same relationship | 巴里与神速力之间的联系 |
[13:59] | with the Speed Force that you do. | 不可能像你一样 |
[14:02] | Not after what happened. | 至少在那件事之后 |
[14:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:05] | Well, I don’t know the full story, | 其实 我不知道整个来龙去脉 |
[14:07] | but last fall, Barry and the Speed Force | 但是上个秋天 巴里与神速力 |
[14:10] | had an incident. | 发生了点事故 |
[14:14] | He did not tell me that. | 他没跟我讲过 |
[14:18] | Maybe he’s trying to work up the nerve? | 可能他还在鼓起勇气 |
[14:20] | Maybe, but if that disturbance you’re sensing | 可能吧 但是如果你感觉到的干扰 |
[14:23] | is real, do you really have time to waste here? | 是真的话 你还能在这浪费时间吗 |
[14:31] | Okay, you two are seriously | 说真的 你们两个真的是 |
[14:32] | the best looking siblings in the world. | 这个世界上最好看的一对姐弟了 |
[14:35] | The Abhidhamma teaches us to avoid self-infatuation, | 无比法曾教过我们避免自我痴迷 |
[14:39] | but I may need you to forward me a copy of that one. | 但是我需要你拷贝一份发给我 |
[14:43] | See you later. | 等会见 |
[14:45] | Pretty cool camera, right? | 相机是不是挺帅 |
[14:47] | I asked Cisco to pick it up from Quimby Labs in Germany, | 我拜托西斯科从德国昆比实验室搞了一个给我 |
[14:49] | but he definitely made some modifications. | 但是他绝对做改造了 |
[14:51] | You need to delete that photo right now. | 你需要马上把那张照片删掉 |
[14:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:54] | We shouldn’t be taking photos of “Citizen” Employees. | 我们不应该给《公民报》的员工拍照 |
[14:56] | I mean, if that got online, | 万一传到了网上 |
[14:58] | another of Black Hole’s assassins like Hoshi | 再来一个像霍西一样来自黑洞的刺客 |
[15:00] | – could track our moves. – Right, sorry. | -就能找到我们的行踪了 -对 抱歉 |
[15:14] | Hey, did you talk to Joe? | 你去找乔谈了吗 |
[15:15] | He was gonna pull Novikov’s file. | 他要调诺维科夫的档案 |
[15:17] | What happened between you and the Speed Force, Barry? | 你和神速力之间发生了什么 巴里 |
[15:21] | Wally, I’m working a case, all right? | 沃利 我正在处理案子 |
[15:24] | If something bad happened, That might be | 如果有坏事发生 那可能就是 |
[15:26] | what’s causing all these problems with our powers. | 导致我们超能力出问题的原因 |
[15:29] | You–listen, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你听着 你不知道你在说什么 |
[15:31] | I believe that you can solve this, Barry, | 我相信你可以解决 巴里 |
[15:34] | if you face the Speed Force. | 如果你面对神速力的话 |
[15:37] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[15:39] | – It doesn’t wanna talk to me. – How do you know that? | -它不想和我对话 -你怎么知道 |
[15:42] | Because an enemy infected my mind | 因为敌人用噩梦和幻觉 |
[15:45] | with nightmares and visions. | 感染了我的大脑 |
[15:50] | When it tried to help me, I attacked it, | 当它想要帮助我的时候 我攻击了它 |
[15:53] | so if you think the Speed Force wants to hear from me… | 如果你觉得神速力想听从我声音的话 |
[15:55] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[15:56] | Then you–you don’t understand | 那你就不明白 |
[15:58] | what the Speed Force wants. | 神速力想要什么 |
[15:59] | Barry, we’re already here. | 巴里 我们已经在这了 |
[16:09] | We’re in the Speed Force. | 我们在神速力中 |
[16:11] | You took me in here? | 你把我带进来的吗 |
[16:19] | Something is wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[16:21] | We need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[16:24] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[16:28] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[16:31] | This is my old room. | 这是我之前的房间 |
[16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[16:41] | What’s–what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:44] | What’s happening to the Speed Force? | 神速力怎么了 |
[16:47] | We are dying, Barry Allen. | 我们快死了 巴里·艾伦 |
[16:50] | That’s not… | 不会的 |
[16:51] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[16:54] | Because of what you did. | 因为你的所作所为 |
[17:04] | No, no, no, Wally, we have to go back. | 不不 沃利 我们得回去 |
[17:06] | I have to talk to her. I have to talk to her! | 我得和她说话 我得和她说话 |
[17:08] | Barry, what did you do? | 巴里 你做了什么 |
[17:16] | The Speed Force–it’s dying. | 神速力 它快死了 |
[17:19] | This is why our powers are broken. | 这是我们超能力出问题的原因 |
[17:20] | This is what we have been sensing this whole time. | 这是我们这么久来一直感觉到的 |
[17:23] | Look, it’s not– it’s not possible, all right? | 不 这不可能 好吧 |
[17:26] | I mean, the Speed Force is an infinite source of energy. | 神速力是能量的无穷来源 |
[17:29] | It’s like gravity or light. It doesn’t just die. | 就像重力或者光 不会随便就死的 |
[17:32] | No, it didn’t just die, Barry. | 不 不是随便死的 巴里 |
[17:33] | She said it’s dying because of what you did. | 她说它快死了是因为你的所作所为 |
[17:38] | Barry, this is your fault! | 巴里 是你的错 |
[17:43] | Ramsey was infecting me. I mean, I didn’t have a choice. | 拉姆齐感染了我 我别无选择 |
[17:45] | I’m not even talking about what you did to her. | 我没说你对她做的 |
[17:48] | I’m talking about what you did after. | 我说的是你之后做的 |
[17:50] | You betrayed the Speed Force months ago, | 几个月前你背叛了神速力 |
[17:53] | and you didn’t say nothing then. | 你什么也没说 |
[17:54] | You didn’t say nothing when you came back from Crisis either, | 你从危机中回来也什么都没说 |
[17:56] | and you started noticing | 你开始注意到 |
[17:57] | something was wrong with your powers. | 你的超能力出问题了 |
[17:58] | You could have told me, Barry. | 你可以告诉我的 巴里 |
[18:00] | We might have gone into the Speed Force. | 我们也许可以进入神速力 |
[18:02] | We might have saved it before it was too late. | 我们或许来得及救它 |
[18:04] | I didn’t–I didn’t– | 我没有 |
[18:05] | But instead you blew me off… | 反而你不理我 |
[18:06] | – I– – Again and again! | -我 -一次又一次 |
[18:08] | I–Wally, I didn’t know anyone else was affected. | 沃利 我不知道其他人被感染了 |
[18:11] | All right? | 好吧 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[18:14] | Barry, you don’t get it. We are all connected. | 巴里 你不明白 我们都连在一起 |
[18:19] | When I used to talk with the Speed Force, | 当我曾经和神速力对话的时候 |
[18:21] | sometimes it would show me visions of different futures, | 有时 它会给我展现不同未来 |
[18:23] | different possibilities of how things could go. | 不同可能性的幻景 |
[18:29] | There was always one common thread. | 总有一个共同的主线 |
[18:31] | There was always a speedster | 总有一个极速者 |
[18:33] | that would pick up our mantles, | 能承担我们的职责 |
[18:35] | like a chain of lightning stretching through centuries. | 就像几个世纪以来的一连串闪电 |
[18:40] | I saw my kids… | 我看到我的孩子 |
[18:44] | running with their kids. | 和他们的孩子一起奔跑 |
[18:47] | I saw Nora. | 我看到了诺拉 |
[18:50] | But now that chain of lightning… | 但那一串闪电 |
[18:54] | it ends with us. | 和我们一起终结 |
[18:56] | Okay, Wally, it’s not too late though, all right? | 沃利 还没有太晚 对吧 |
[18:58] | I mean, we still have our speed. | 我们还有我们的速度 |
[19:00] | We can go back in there. I can save her. | 我们能回去 我能救她 |
[19:02] | No, you saw it, Barry. | 不 你看到了 巴里 |
[19:03] | The Speed Force is beyond repair. | 神速力已经无法修复 |
[19:06] | And if you think that I’m gonna bring you back in | 如果你以为 在你做了这一切之后 |
[19:09] | after everything that you have done… | 我还会把你带回去 |
[19:12] | Wally– | 沃利 |
[19:13] | You need to find another teacher. | 你还是去找别的老师吧 |
[19:15] | Wally– we– we– | 沃利 我们 |
[19:56] | The tachyon enhancer’s ready. | 超光粒子增强器准备就绪 |
[19:58] | I can’t project my consciousness into the Speed Force, | 我无法把意识投射到神速力中 |
[20:00] | so I need you to monitor my position | 所以我的身体进入神速力时 |
[20:02] | while I enter it physically. | 需要你监控我的位置 |
[20:03] | Certainly, Barry Allen. | 好的 巴里·艾伦 |
[20:06] | Okay, start the protocol. | 启动程序 |
[20:17] | Oh, my beautiful boy, you came back. | 我的宝贝 你回来了 |
[20:21] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[20:24] | You said the Speed Force is dying. | 你说神速力正在死亡 |
[20:27] | I see this lightning everywhere. | 我看到这里到处都是闪电 |
[20:30] | I can fix it, though. | 我能修好它 |
[20:31] | I can– you just– you tell me what to do and I’ll do it. | 我可以 告诉我怎么做 我能修好它 |
[20:33] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[20:35] | I won’t accept that. I caused this. | 我不接受这个结果 这是我造成的 |
[20:39] | I have to save you. | 我必须要救你 |
[20:41] | You didn’t hurt me. | 你没有伤害我 |
[20:43] | I attacked you. | 我攻击了你 |
[20:45] | You remember? | 你记得吗 |
[20:47] | Barry, Barry, that’s not why I’m dying. | 巴里 巴里 那不是我死亡的原因 |
[20:51] | A few months ago, a substance entered the Speed Force– | 几个月前 一种物质进入神速力 |
[20:55] | something that we’d never encountered before. | 我们从未遇见过这种物质 |
[20:58] | We tried to contain it, but it contaminated us. | 我们试图控制它 但是它污染了我们 |
[21:01] | It upset the balance of our energies. | 破坏了我们能量的平衡 |
[21:05] | The green and white lightning. | 绿色和白色的闪电 |
[21:07] | It is infernal power beyond the laws of our nature. | 这是一种比自然法则更强大的可怕力量 |
[21:14] | No. | 不 |
[21:16] | You said you’re in tune with the multiverse. | 你说你和多元宇宙是紧密融合的 |
[21:17] | Does that include the Speed Force? | 那其中是否包括神速力 |
[21:20] | You could give me the energy boost I need. | 你可以给我我所需的能量 |
[21:23] | During Crisis, I made the Spectre give me his energy | 危机时 我让幽灵把他的能量给我 |
[21:26] | so I could enter the Speed Force again. | 从而再次进入神速力 |
[21:32] | I am responsible. | 这是我的错 |
[21:36] | I did this. | 是我做的 |
[21:39] | I killed the Speed Force. | 我摧毁了神速力 |
[21:43] | I didn’t know. I didn’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[21:45] | I wouldn’t have– I never would have– | 我不会 我永远不会 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[21:48] | Barry Allen, we forgive you. | 巴里·艾伦 我们原谅你 |
[21:51] | You did the right thing. You saved our universe. | 你做了正确的选择 拯救了我们的宇宙 |
[21:56] | You never could have foreseen what that cost. | 你无法预见会有什么代价 |
[22:03] | You only have a few steps left | 我们彻底离开之前 |
[22:05] | before we’re gone from you entirely, | 你还有一些奔跑的时间 |
[22:07] | but I know you will use them well. | 我知道你会好好利用 |
[22:11] | The lightning chose you, | 闪电选择了你 |
[22:13] | and it was the best decision that we– | 这是我们做过的… |
[22:16] | I ever made. | 是我做过最好的决定 |
[22:18] | You showed us the greatest force of all. | 你展现出了最伟大的力量 |
[22:28] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[22:34] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[22:36] | my beautiful, | 我的 |
[22:40] | beautiful boy. | 我的宝贝 |
[22:56] | The Speed Force is dead? | 神速力消失了 |
[22:58] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[23:00] | Do you still have your powers? | 你还有超能力吗 |
[23:02] | From what I can figure out, | 据我所知 |
[23:04] | we still have a residual amount of Speed Force inside us. | 我们体内还有一些残留的神速力 |
[23:09] | But the more we use up, the less we have left until– | 但是随着我们的使用 会越来越少 直到 |
[23:13] | Until it’s gone forever? | 直到彻底消失 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God, son, I didn’t– | 我的天啊 儿子 我不知道 |
[23:19] | I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你在经历什么 |
[23:22] | And Barry. | 还有巴里 |
[23:23] | Dad, this is his fault. | 爸爸 这都是他的错 |
[23:26] | He could’ve come to me months ago. | 他几个月前就应该来找我 |
[23:27] | We might’ve fixed things. | 我们可能会解决这件事 |
[23:29] | But instead, he had to do what he always does | 但是他却像以前那样 |
[23:30] | and assume he’s the only one that can handle it. | 而且认为他是唯一可以搞定这件事的人 |
[23:33] | Well, Wally, did you even need to tell him like that? | 沃利 你有必要跟他这样说吗 |
[23:35] | I mean, we both know that Barry | 我们都知道巴里自己就会 |
[23:36] | will beat himself up all by himself. | 恨不得把自己打一顿 |
[23:39] | He will. | 没错 |
[23:45] | I guess that wasn’t very Zen of me at all, was it? | 我刚才一点都不禅 对吗 |
[23:50] | Wally, sit down please. | 沃利 请你坐下 |
[23:59] | Do you remember what you were like when we first met? | 你还记得你第一次见我时的样子吗 |
[24:02] | ‘Cause I do. | 我记得 |
[24:03] | You were petulant, stubborn. | 你任性 倔强 |
[24:06] | Every little thing pissed you off. | 每件小事都会让你生气 |
[24:07] | You didn’t want a father or a sister or a brother, | 你不想要父亲 姐妹 或兄弟 |
[24:10] | but look at the man that you are now | 但你看看你现在的样子 |
[24:13] | the sensitive, intelligent, compassionate man | 你成了一位敏感 聪明 |
[24:17] | that you have become, | 有同情心的男人 |
[24:18] | and it’s not because of some mystical energy source out there. | 这不是因为某种神秘的能量在起作用 |
[24:22] | It’s because you did the work. | 那是因为你的努力 |
[24:26] | Now your responsibility is to continue | 你现在的职责就是继续做那些 |
[24:29] | to do the work to be that man. | 让你变成现在这样的事 |
[24:31] | Do you understand me, son? | 你明白我的意思吗 儿子 |
[24:38] | Captain, we’ve got the other informant waiting in custody. | 队长 我们拘留的另一个线人在等你 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Uh, this is that Frida Novikov case. | 这是那个弗里达·诺维科夫的案子 |
[24:46] | She got deported because two of our informants | 她被驱逐出境了 因为我们有两个线人 |
[24:49] | were part of her smuggling ring, | 打入了她的走私集团 |
[24:50] | one of them being your friend from the helicopter accident, | 其中一个是你在直升机事故里认识的朋友 |
[24:54] | Maria Volkova. | 玛丽亚·沃尔科娃 |
[24:55] | That’s why Novikov targeted Maria. | 难怪诺维科夫会盯上玛丽亚 |
[24:57] | She’s out for revenge. | 她是来报仇的 |
[24:58] | Well, the other informant I’m gonna put in WITSEC soon. | 我会把另一位证人纳入联邦证人保护计划 |
[25:02] | I will find you later, okay? | 我回头再找你 好吗 |
[25:07] | Hey, whatever you’re going through | 无论你现在所经历的 |
[25:11] | with the Speed Force and your powers, | 关于神速力和你能力的问题是什么 |
[25:14] | Barry is going through the same thing. | 巴里都会有同样的经历 |
[25:17] | Remember that. I love you. | 别忘了 我爱你 |
[25:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:29] | Not right now, Cait. | 现在不行 凯特 |
[25:30] | I’m busy with the mobile BARI unit. | 我正忙着弄移动巴里智脑单元 |
[25:32] | Let me get this straight. | 我直说吧 |
[25:33] | You were trying to bioengineer a formula to stop a meta-human, | 你试图用生物工程的方法来阻止超能力者 |
[25:37] | and rather than call your friend | 而不是打电话给你的 |
[25:39] | who’s a bioengineer, you went with Bluetooth? | 生物工程师朋友 你用了蓝牙吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, I’m trying to stop Turtle 2 here. | 对 我在试图阻止乌龟人二代 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I know. It’s all you’ve been doing. | 对 我知道 你一直在忙这件事 |
[25:47] | You don’t have any time for me. | 根本没时间找我 |
[25:48] | You totally blew off Nash when he asked for your help. | 纳什向你求助时 你直接拒绝了他 |
[25:50] | I mean, you might as well still be on your trip. | 你还是继续你的旅行吧 |
[25:53] | Yeah, well, maybe my trip | 对 也许我的旅行 |
[25:54] | didn’t turn out exactly as planned. | 并不像计划的那样 |
[25:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:57] | You got to raid Egyptian tombs and explore Atlantis. | 你去探索了埃及古墓 还有亚特兰蒂斯 |
[26:02] | I thought, after all those adventure, | 我以为 经历了这些冒险之后 |
[26:03] | I would come back different, | 我回来就大变样了 |
[26:05] | like Wally or like you and Frost, | 像沃利 你或冰霜一样 |
[26:07] | but I went around the world, and I… | 但我走遍了这个世界 然后我 |
[26:14] | And I feel like I’m back where I started. | 我觉得自己又回到了原点 |
[26:17] | Cisco, I know you feel responsible, | 西斯科 我知道你感觉有愧 |
[26:19] | but we’re gonna stop Turtle 2. I promise. | 但我们会阻止乌龟人二代的 我保证 |
[26:22] | We’re Team Flash. It’s what we do. | 我们是闪电侠小队 这是我们的工作 |
[26:24] | But in the meantime, I wonder if maybe you don’t have | 但与此同时 我想知道你是否 |
[26:29] | some other responsibilities that you’d like to address– | 还有其他的责任要去承担 |
[26:32] | ones that are a little closer to home. | 某个跟你比较亲近的 |
[26:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:44] | While I’m doing that, | 我处理这项工作的时候 |
[26:46] | maybe my friend the bioengineer would like to take over. | 也许我的生物工程师朋友会愿意接手 |
[26:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:57] | I’ve been looking for you, man. | 我一直在找你 哥们 |
[27:00] | I thought maybe you’d be home. | 我以为你会在家里 |
[27:03] | No. | 不 |
[27:08] | I’m not ready to tell Iris. | 我还没准备好告诉爱瑞丝 |
[27:15] | I’m not ready to tell anyone. | 我没准备好告诉任何人 |
[27:20] | I found out what really happened to the Speed Force. | 我发现了神速力到底发生了什么 |
[27:27] | It died because of what I did in Crisis. | 它死亡是因为我在危机里做的事 |
[27:30] | I took the Spectre’s energy | 我获得了幽灵的能量 |
[27:32] | so I could enter the Speed Force. | 使我可以进入神速力 |
[27:36] | His energy started a meltdown, | 他的能量衍生了崩溃 |
[27:39] | and now it’s gone, Wally… | 现在它消失了 沃利 |
[27:44] | for good because of what I did. | 永远 因为我做过的事 |
[27:49] | You were trying to save the universe. | 你是在试图拯救世界 |
[27:53] | Any hero would have made that call. | 无论哪个英雄都会那么做 |
[27:58] | I would’ve made that call. | 我也会那么做 |
[28:07] | Amala told me a story once | 无垢曾经给我讲过一个故事 |
[28:09] | about a mother who lost her only son. | 讲的是一位丢失独子的妈妈 |
[28:15] | She was so heartbroken, | 她曾是那么痛心切骨 |
[28:16] | she asked the Buddha to bring him back to life. | 她求佛陀把他带回来 |
[28:21] | He said he would… | 他说他会的 |
[28:24] | but he had one request… | 但是他有一个要求 |
[28:27] | a mustard seed from a family | 要一粒取自没有失去过心爱之人 |
[28:29] | that had never lost a loved one. | 的家庭中的芥菜籽 |
[28:32] | So she went from neighbor to neighbor asking for seeds, | 所以她挨家挨户的要种子 |
[28:35] | and when she would ask, | 当她问道 |
[28:37] | “Has anyone in your family lost someone?” | “你家里有谁失去过心爱之人吗” |
[28:41] | The answer was always yes. | 答案总是有 |
[28:44] | The Buddha was trying to have her understand | 佛陀在试图让她明白 |
[28:46] | that as much as she suffered, | 尽管她承受了很多痛苦 |
[28:49] | she wasn’t alone. | 但她不孤单 |
[28:52] | When I found out the Speed Force was dying… | 当我发现神速力要死亡的时候 |
[28:56] | I forgot how much you were suffering too. | 我也忘记了你有多么痛苦 |
[29:01] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:03] | I am. | 真心的 |
[29:05] | I did this. I deserve your anger. | 是我做的 你生气我也该受着 |
[29:09] | So do something with it. | 那就对此做些什么 |
[29:12] | We can’t punish ourselves for the mistakes we’ve made. | 我们不能因为我们犯过的错而惩罚自己 |
[29:14] | That’s a closed door. | 我们无法改变 |
[29:17] | But we can take responsibility for our actions… | 但是我们能为我们的行动负责 |
[29:21] | no matter how great the obstacle to overcome. | 无论要克服多么大的障碍 |
[29:25] | Amala teach you that too? | 这也是无垢教你的 |
[29:28] | No. | 不是 |
[29:30] | You did. | 是你教的 |
[29:34] | Guys, we’ve got a problem. | 各位 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[29:35] | Facial rec just picked up Frida Novikov outside CCPD. | 面部识别刚刚发现弗里达·诺维科夫在中城警局外 |
[29:43] | You really think one criminal’s worth all this backup? | 你真的认为一个罪犯需要这么多后援吗 |
[29:47] | If this file is right, | 如果这个文件是对的 |
[29:48] | I don’t think Novikov is gonna give up, | 我不认为诺维科夫会投降 |
[29:49] | and I’m not putting another informant into WITSEC | 我不会把另一个线人纳入联邦证人保护计划 |
[29:52] | unless we’re prepared. | 除非我们准备充足 |
[30:00] | Pomedlenneye, Captain. Slow down. | 慢着 队长 慢慢的 |
[30:09] | 十年来 第一支最低水平的股票 | |
[30:12] | Where is Olga Zhuravlev? | 奥尔加·朱拉夫列夫在哪 |
[30:14] | I know she’s here. Bring her to me. | 我知道她在这 带她过来 |
[30:17] | So you can turn her into a pile of bones? | 好让你把她变成一堆骨头吗 |
[30:19] | I am just taking from her what she stole from me: time! | 我只是拿回她从我身上偷走的东西 计时开始 |
[30:24] | Now, you have five minutes to bring her to me | 现在 给你五分钟把她给我带过来 |
[30:27] | or you all will die. | 不然你们都得死 |
[30:29] | She has Joe. | 她挟持了乔 |
[30:30] | Cisco was working on a way to stop Novikov. | 西斯科在想办法阻止诺维科夫 |
[30:32] | So where is he? | 那他人呢 |
[30:36] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:42] | I wanted to apologize for being a jerk. | 我想为我混蛋的行为道歉 |
[30:47] | But I wanna make it right, | 但是我想改正 |
[30:49] | so what do you say we do some multiversal ghost busting? | 我们做些多功能鬼魂搜捕怎么样 |
[30:58] | Ah, Crisis, the gift that keeps on giving, huh? | 危机 不停的给我们找事 |
[31:10] | You’re not Nash. | 你不是纳什 |
[31:14] | Hello, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[31:21] | – Thawne. – That’s right. | -斯旺 -没错 |
[31:23] | Now, where were we? | 现在 我们说到哪了 |
[31:29] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[31:39] | You’re in Nash’s body. No powers. | 你在纳什的身体里 没有超能力 |
[32:10] | I don’t need my powers to kill you. | 我不需要我的超能力也能杀你 |
[32:27] | Nash? | 纳什 |
[32:29] | But he’s so full of hatred. | 但是他充满了憎恨 |
[32:33] | That’s not Nash. | 那不是纳什 |
[32:37] | The new Velocity-X is ready to use on Novikov. | 新的终极速度-X已经可以用在诺维科夫身上 |
[32:40] | I just have to put it into an injector gun. | 我必须把它放入一个注射枪里 |
[32:43] | But we can’t run it there. | 不过我们不能在这里用 |
[32:45] | If we do, we’ll use up speed, | 如果用了 我们会消耗速度的 |
[32:46] | and we have no idea how much we have left. | 而我们没法确定还能剩下多少 |
[32:47] | Yes, we can. | 不 我们能 |
[32:48] | We just have to use it responsibly. | 我们只要有条理地用就行了 |
[32:54] | Okay, the fastest route to CCPD is in a straight line. | 好吧 直达中城警局是最快的路线 |
[32:56] | We can run it. We just have to phase as we go. | 我们可以跑 但是需要不断穿墙 |
[33:00] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[33:02] | You with me? | 你跟我一起去吗 |
[33:04] | Always. | 永远陪着你 |
[33:19] | Time’s up, Captain. | 时间到了 队长 |
[33:23] | Novikov, stop. You don’t have to do this. | 诺维科夫 停下来 你没必要这么做 |
[33:26] | I know I don’t have to. I want to. | 我知道没必要 但我想这么做 |
[34:12] | Zip off again, and I’ll age him 1,000 years. | 再废话 我就让他老个一千年 |
[34:15] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[34:16] | We can’t do anything to make up for the time that you lost, | 我们没法补偿你失去的时光 |
[34:19] | but if you take responsibility | 但是你剩下的时间 |
[34:20] | for the time that you have left, | 是你可以自主负责的 |
[34:23] | you won’t lose anymore. I promise. | 你不会再失去什么了 我保证 |
[34:27] | Please let us help you. | 拜托让我们帮助你 |
[34:30] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你们的帮助 |
[34:33] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[34:35] | Thanks for the tip, Flash. | 谢谢你的建议 闪电侠 |
[34:45] | Let’s see how you handle our version of time. | 让我们看看你怎么操控我们这的时间 |
[34:56] | I held her in my arms. | 我抱着她 |
[35:02] | I watched her die all over again. | 我又一次看着她死去 |
[35:08] | The Speed Force is dead because of me, | 因为我神速力才会消失 |
[35:12] | because of my choices. | 因为我的选择 |
[35:14] | I just wanted to save everyone. | 我只是想救下所有人 |
[35:18] | To save you. | 想救下你 |
[35:19] | And you did. | 你已经做到了 |
[35:24] | Barry, none of this is your fault. | 巴里 这都不是你的错 |
[35:26] | Now I won’t be able to save anyone. | 但现在我再也救不了任何人了 |
[35:34] | What am I supposed to do without my speed? | 如果没有超速力我还能做什么 |
[35:39] | Maybe this is for the best. | 也许这样才是最好的 |
[35:43] | What? | 什么意思 |
[35:44] | Everything happens for a reason, right? | 凡事皆有因果 对吗 |
[35:48] | Maybe you weren’t supposed to be the Flash forever. | 也许你本来就不应该永远都当闪电侠 |
[35:52] | I mean, don’t you think that after everything | 我是说 难道你就没想过 |
[35:54] | the Speed Force has put you through– | 神速力让你经历了这么多之后 |
[35:55] | all the pain, all the heartache, all the death… | 所有的痛苦 所有的伤心 所有的伤亡… |
[36:00] | Don’t you think you deserve a real life? | 你难道不觉得你值得拥有一份真正的生活吗 |
[36:03] | Barry, all the world’s problems on your shoulders– | 巴里 你所承担的那些全世界的问题 |
[36:06] | that shouldn’t have been your burden to bear. | 本就不应该是你要去承担的负担 |
[36:08] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[36:11] | I am. | 是的 |
[36:12] | This could be our chance to have a normal life, | 这也许是我们拥有正常生活的机会 |
[36:16] | to start a family. | 组建一个家 |
[36:19] | You deserve to be happy just like everyone else. | 你值得跟大家一样幸福 |
[36:24] | Don’t you want that? | 你难道不想这样吗 |
[36:27] | Barry, we need you in the Pipeline right now. | 巴里 你需要马上来管道监狱 |
[36:29] | There’s something you need to see. | 有些东西你必须看看 |
[36:42] | Somehow, he’s taken over Nash’s body. | 不知为何 他占据了纳什的身体 |
[36:48] | – Hi, Flash. – Thawne. | -闪电侠 -斯旺 |
[36:52] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[36:54] | What do I always want? | 我一直想干什么呢 |
[36:59] | To kill you. | 我想杀了你 |
[37:01] | And I’m done being patient. | 我已经没有耐心了 |
[37:07] | I can’t wait to slit your throat. | 我等不及割开你的喉咙了 |
[37:11] | When I do, when I get out– | 到那时 在我出去之后 |
[37:15] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[37:19] | I will get out. | 我会出去的 |
[37:23] | I’m going to kill you… | 我会杀了你… |
[37:27] | and then I’m going to kill your family, | 然后我会杀了你的家人 |
[37:30] | and then I’m going to kill your friends. | 接着我还要杀了你的朋友 |
[37:37] | I’m gonna kill all your friends, | 我要杀了你所有的朋友 |
[37:40] | starting with your new pal Nash. | 就从你的新朋友纳什开始 |
[37:45] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行 |
[37:46] | Whatever you’ve done to him, we’re gonna stop you. | 不管你对他做了什么 我们都会阻止你的 |
[37:52] | But isn’t it true… | 但难道不是这样 |
[37:55] | that in a few short weeks, | 短短几周之后 |
[37:58] | you’re going to be powerless to stop me, right? | 你将没有能力来阻止我 对吗 |
[38:02] | Because your Speed Force is dead. | 因为你的神速力已经死了 |
[38:06] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[38:08] | And that’s what you get, Barry, | 这就是你的下场 巴里 |
[38:09] | for trusting such a puny, pathetic force. | 信任这么一个弱小又可悲的力量的下场 |
[38:12] | That’s why I built my own. | 这也是为什么我创造自己的力量 |
[38:15] | And I’m coming. | 我会来的 |
[38:19] | I’m coming for you. | 我会来找你的 |
[38:23] | We’re done here. | 没什么可说的了 |
[38:25] | Tick-tock. | 时间不多了 |
[38:35] | What did he mean, the Speed Force is dead? | 他说神速力死了是什么意思 |
[38:53] | You sure you wanna go already? | 你确定这么快就要走吗 |
[38:56] | If I’m gonna get to the next Peace Corps project in time, | 如果想要赶上下一个维和部队项目 |
[38:58] | I gotta get going. | 我就必须得走了 |
[39:00] | You know, it’d be a whole lot faster | 如果你坐飞机去 |
[39:01] | if you just got a flight. | 会快很多 |
[39:04] | I know, but I need to walk. | 我知道 但是我必须步行 |
[39:07] | I need to have an open mind, | 我需要有开放的心态 |
[39:08] | be ready to embrace new ways | 准备好迎接在失去了我的能力的情况下 |
[39:10] | of helping others without my powers. | 用新的方式帮助他人 |
[39:13] | I’m so sorry about that, son. | 我对此非常遗憾 儿子 |
[39:16] | I obviously didn’t | 很明显我也不希望 |
[39:16] | want your trip home to end like that. | 你这一趟回家是这样的结局 |
[39:22] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 爸爸 |
[39:24] | Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, | 即便事情没有像你所期待的那样发展 |
[39:28] | don’t be disheartened or give up. | 也不要气馁或者放弃 |
[39:31] | The one who continues to advance will win in the end. | 坚持前行的人会获得最后的胜利 |
[39:43] | You sound more like a parent than I do now. | 你如今听起来比我更像个家长 |
[39:45] | Oh, you know, it’s a Zen thing. | 这都是禅修 |
[39:48] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[39:49] | I love you too– too damn much. | 我也爱你 非常爱你 |
[39:53] | – You be careful, okay? – Mm-hmm, yes. | -你要保重 好吗 -会的 |
[39:58] | Dad, keep an eye on Iris for me, will you? | 爸爸 帮我留意爱瑞丝 好吗 |
[40:04] | There’s something different about her. | 她跟以往有些不同 |
[40:09] | Just make sure she’s okay. | 请确保她一切都好 |
[40:12] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. | 好的 好的 当然 |
[40:18] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[40:28] | Spectre energy. | 幽灵能量 |
[40:31] | Okay, yeah, well, that’s just energy we don’t understand yet. | 好吧 那只不过是我们还不了解的一种能量 |
[40:35] | That’s something we can figure out, right? | 我们能弄明白的 对吧 |
[40:37] | Absolutely. We can run some tests, | 当然 我们能做一些测试 |
[40:39] | figure out how to track it– | 想办法追踪它 |
[40:40] | Thanks guys, but I want your help with something else. | 谢了 伙计们 不过我希望你们帮我做点别的 |
[40:45] | I’ve been thinking about what Thawne said– | 我一直在想斯旺所说的话 |
[40:47] | You mean how he’s gonna kill us all? | 你是说他如何把我们都杀掉吗 |
[40:48] | Yeah, me too. | 我也一直在想 |
[40:50] | How he built his own power source– | 他是如何建造自己的能量来源的 |
[40:53] | the Negative Speed Force. | 负神速力 |
[40:55] | If he can make one, then… | 如果他能建造一个 那么 |
[41:00] | So can we. | 我们也可以 |
[41:03] | I need your help to build an artificial Speed Force. | 我需要你们帮忙建造一个人造的神速力 |
[41:07] | That’s how I can get my speed back. | 那样我就能拿回我的神速力 |
[41:18] | 无法删除照片 过滤器仍在加载 | |
[41:20] | I thought I deleted this. | 我以为我已经删掉了 |
[41:22] | 检测到异常特征 是否允许棱镜过滤 | |
[41:31] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[41:32] | Yeah, I’m not Iris. | 我不是爱瑞丝 |
[41:36] | Sorry you had to find out this way. | 抱歉让你以这种方式得知 |
[41:37] | Wait–wait, no– | 等等 等等 不要 |