时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:10] | Wait. Wait, no! | 等等 等等 不要 |
[00:14] | A little dizzy, but otherwise, I think I’m okay. | 有点晕 除此之外 我想我没事 |
[00:19] | Welcome to the team, Kamilla. | 欢迎加入 卡米拉 |
[00:22] | Your creation was unplanned, | 你的创造是意料之外的 |
[00:25] | but I know you’ll make a useful addition. | 但我知道有你加入必能为我所用 |
[00:28] | Where’s my counterpart? | 另一个我在哪 |
[00:29] | She’s no longer a problem now. | 无需再担心她了 |
[00:31] | I don’t have much time before Iris realizes I’m gone, | 在爱瑞丝意识到我不在之前我没有太多时间 |
[00:34] | so listen to me, this is important. | 所以听我说 这很重要 |
[00:36] | Six years ago, | 六年前 |
[00:37] | I created a device capable of converting light into energy. | 我创造了一台能够将光转化成能源的设备 |
[00:41] | I called it the Prismatic Refractor. | 我把它称作棱镜折射器 |
[00:45] | It looked like this. | 它看起来是这个样子的 |
[00:47] | I need you to retrieve it for me. | 我需要你们帮我取回来 |
[01:00] | – It’s beautiful. – That’s a replica. | -它真美 -那是一个复制品 |
[01:02] | I made it here in the Mirrorverse, | 我在镜像宇宙里做的 |
[01:03] | but my R-CEM rejected it, | 但我的R-CEM不能使用它 |
[01:05] | I believe it needs the original in order to function. | 我想需要原版的那个才能正常工作 |
[01:08] | What’s the R-CEM? | R-CEM是什么 |
[01:09] | A thing that will ensure the success of my long term plans. | 那是确保我的长期计划能成功的东西 |
[01:13] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[01:14] | My husband, Joseph, he… | 我的丈夫 约瑟夫 他 |
[01:17] | underestimated the value of the Refractor | 低估了折射器的价值 |
[01:20] | and sold it to Mercury Labs a few months ago. | 几个月前将它卖给了水星实验室 |
[01:23] | Find a way in, replace the replica out with the original, | 想办法混进去 用复制品把原版换出来 |
[01:26] | and you bring it to me. | 然后拿给我 |
[01:29] | – Do not let me down. – Success is assured. | -别让我失望 -保证成功 |
[01:50] | I’ve officially hacked every Quantum Kinematic database | 我已经黑进了这个星球上 |
[01:53] | on the planet. | 每一个量子运动学数据库 |
[01:54] | You know what I found out about Artificial Speed Forces? | 你们知道关于人造神速力我有何发现吗 |
[01:57] | Thawne built one, and that’s it. | 斯旺造过一个 仅此一个 |
[02:01] | And I doubt he’s gonna tell us | 我想他不会告诉我们 |
[02:02] | seeing how he’s Linda Blaired our pal Nash, | 鉴于他如今附身了我们的朋友纳什 |
[02:05] | and you know, he kinda wants to murder the hell out of us. | 他现在想把我们全干掉 |
[02:08] | If Thawne can figure it out, then so can we. | 如果斯旺能想出来怎么做 我们也能 |
[02:10] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[02:11] | we need to make sure the Flash doesn’t lose his powers. | 我们得确保闪电侠不会失去他的能力 |
[02:14] | The Speed Force may be gone, | 神速力可能没了 |
[02:15] | but there’s still a residual amount of speed left in your DNA. | 但是在你的DNA里仍有残余的速度 |
[02:18] | Until we figure out how much, | 在我们弄清楚残余多少之前 |
[02:19] | we need to manage your speed output. | 我们得控制你的速度输出 |
[02:21] | – How do we do that? – I call it the Speed Gauge. | -怎么做 -我把它叫做神速力计量表 |
[02:25] | It will measure the intensity of the velocity you’re using | 它会测量你的神速力强度 |
[02:27] | by color. So, right now, it’s black. | 并用颜色表示出来 现在 黑色 |
[02:30] | That’s neutral–means you’re not using any speed at all. | 那是中性状态 表示你此刻处于静止 |
[02:33] | If you’re using a minimal amount, that’s green. | 如果你使用了最小量的神速力 它会变绿 |
[02:35] | The yellow is next, then orange, | 下一个速度范围是黄色 接着是桔色 |
[02:36] | and obviously red is the maximum amount. | 很明显 红色就是最大量了 |
[02:40] | At this point, | 现阶段 |
[02:41] | I don’t recommend operating beyond green. | 不建议你超过绿色的范围 |
[02:42] | And we’re not just talking about running, okay? | 我们指的不止是奔跑 |
[02:45] | – Speed thinking– – Speed healing– | -还有高速思考 -高速愈合 |
[02:47] | Flash time. | 闪电时间 |
[02:48] | All of these things could deplete your meta-abilities. | 所有这些活动都会消耗你的超能力 |
[02:50] | – You have to be careful. – Guys, it’s not that simple. | -你必须小心行事 -各位 这没那么简单 |
[02:53] | I’m supposed to keep the city safe. | 我还要维持这座城市的安全 |
[02:55] | Team Flash! It’s your pal, Nash. | 闪电侠小队 我是你们的朋友纳什 |
[02:58] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[03:00] | Guys, are we sure that’s Nash? | 大伙 我们确定那是纳什吗 |
[03:02] | Or Thawne playing possum? | 也可能是斯旺在躲猫猫 |
[03:04] | Let’s find out. | 我们去搞清楚 |
[03:08] | I hear you’ve got an update for me | 我听说对于卡弗的反腐调查 |
[03:09] | on the Carver RICO investigation. | 你有新进展要告诉我 |
[03:11] | Just sifting through the paperwork, | 仅仅筛了一遍文件之后 |
[03:14] | I found evidence of multiple cover-ups. | 我找到了多处掩盖罪行的证据 |
[03:17] | Homicides being filed as accidents, | 凶杀案被记录为意外 |
[03:20] | missing person cases buried by falsified paperwork. | 失踪人口的案子被伪造的文书抹掉 |
[03:25] | And every victim has one thing in common. | 而所有的受害者都有一个共同点 |
[03:29] | You think Carver has a mole inside CCPD? | 你认为卡弗在中城警局有个内鬼吗 |
[03:32] | Somebody has been helping him evade criminal charges. | 有人一直在帮他逃避犯罪指控 |
[03:36] | The question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[03:37] | This is, uh, outstanding work, Joe, | 这些发现非常了不起 乔 |
[03:40] | but investigating a mole, | 但是调查一个内鬼 |
[03:42] | that’s–that’s a job for internal affairs, not for us. | 那是内务部的工作 不是我们的 |
[03:45] | We can’t trust I.A. | 我们不能相信内务部 |
[03:47] | or anybody until we find out who Carver’s bought. | 在找出卡弗收买谁之前 任何人都不能相信 |
[03:49] | I mean, Barry agrees. | 巴里也同意 |
[03:52] | Hold on, Flash has seen these files? | 等等 闪电侠也看过这些文件了吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:55] | Joe, this is not meta-related business. | 乔 这事和超能力者无关 |
[03:58] | Is there a chance that this is becoming personal? | 你是不是借此在处理个人恩怨呢 |
[04:00] | I mean, I would totally understand | 鉴于卡弗对爱瑞丝的所为 |
[04:02] | given what Carver’s done to Iris. | 我完全能理解 |
[04:03] | This is still about bringing a criminal to justice. | 这事在于将一个罪犯绳之以法 |
[04:05] | And we will, | 我们会的 |
[04:07] | but Joe, this is your first year as captain. | 但是 乔 这是你升做队长的第一年 |
[04:10] | If your people think you suspect one of them of being a mole, | 如果你的人认为你怀疑他们中有内鬼 |
[04:13] | and you’re wrong… | 而你又判断错了 |
[04:15] | Have a look. | 等着瞧吧 |
[04:20] | So this Thawne– | 所以这个斯旺 |
[04:21] | got the red eyes and vibrates, | 有红眼和振动的本事 |
[04:24] | but he’s also a Wells? | 但他也是威尔斯吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. That’s him. | 没错 是他 |
[04:30] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[04:31] | I’ve been seeing a lot of Wells lately. | 最近我一直经常看到威尔斯 |
[04:33] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[04:35] | up here. A lot. | 在我脑海里 经常看到 |
[04:37] | I don’t know how many there are, | 我不知道有多少个威尔斯 |
[04:38] | but the wizard Wells, annoying. | 但魔术师威尔斯 很讨厌 |
[04:41] | French Wells– | 法国威尔斯 |
[04:42] | New York City Wells– | 纽约市威尔斯 |
[04:44] | actually he’s all right. And then Harry Wells. | 其实他还行 然后是哈里·威尔斯 |
[04:47] | Nash, Harry’s dead. They’re all dead. | 纳什 哈里死了 他们都死了 |
[04:52] | Hey, guys? I think you should see this. | 你们应该来看看这个 |
[04:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:54] | Let– come on. Let me out! | 拜托 放我出去 |
[04:57] | So, at first glance, Nash’s brainwaves seem totally normal. | 初看 纳什的脑电波几乎是完全正常的 |
[05:00] | No anomalies or inconsistencies. | 没有异常或不一致 |
[05:03] | But when I take a look at them in 3D, | 但是我用三维查看的时候 |
[05:06] | it appears that there are multiple brainwaves | 似乎有许多脑电波 |
[05:09] | intricately tangled together. | 错综复杂地交织在一起 |
[05:12] | When the Multiverse collapsed in Crisis | 多元宇宙在危机中消失的时候 |
[05:14] | all of the Wellses must have channeled into | 所有的威尔斯肯定是全都转移到 |
[05:16] | the only surviving doppelganger. | 唯一一个幸存的二重身上了 |
[05:17] | Multiple psyches camped out in Nash’s brain. | 多重心理在纳什的脑中住了下来 |
[05:20] | It’s like Tyler Durden times a thousand. | 就像上千个泰勒·德登一样 |
[05:22] | Tyler Durden. Great reference. | 泰勒·德登 这例子举得好 |
[05:24] | “First rule of fight club is–“ | 搏击俱乐部的规则是 |
[05:25] | Kay, can we not talk about “Fight Club”? | 我们能不聊《搏击俱乐部》吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, that’s it. | 我说完了 |
[05:28] | So how many Wells are we talking about here? | 到底有多少个威尔斯 |
[05:30] | How many universes were there in the multiverse? | 多元宇宙中有多少个宇宙 |
[05:32] | What? | 什么 |
[05:33] | Okay, wait, no, this doesn’t make any sense. | 等等 不 这也不对啊 |
[05:35] | I mean, Thawne wasn’t even a real Wells. | 斯旺根本都不算是威尔斯 |
[05:36] | He killed Harrison Wells, took over his body, | 他杀了哈里森·威尔斯 抢占了他的身体 |
[05:39] | and fooled us for months. | 骗了我们几个月 |
[05:40] | This is the psychopath we’re talking about | 我们在说的就是这个疯子 |
[05:42] | that is trying to take over my body! | 他想要霸占我的身体 |
[05:43] | Let’s get him out before he resurfaces! | 我们要在他再次出现之前抓到他 |
[05:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[05:46] | I mean, there’s no medical procedure or device | 没有任何医疗手续或是设备 |
[05:48] | that could separate brainwaves. | 可以分离脑电波 |
[05:50] | Not on this stupid Earth there’s not, but hello, | 在这个傻地球上是不行 但是 |
[05:52] | Multiversal traveler, anyone? Right? | 我可是多元宇宙穿越者 对吧 |
[05:54] | I have a neuro-splicer here in my bag. | 我包里有神经元连接器 |
[05:57] | Can you– can you get it please? | 你能去拿一下吗 |
[05:59] | Will work just fine. | 会成功的 |
[06:00] | Actually help me out stop an invasion | 其实它还帮我在地球26上 |
[06:02] | of psychic starfish on Earth 26. | 阻止了一场通灵海星大入侵 |
[06:05] | In the little– yeah, that’s it. | 在小的… 就是这个 |
[06:06] | That was not pretty, | 场面不太好看 |
[06:07] | although, to be honest, I don’t know | 虽然说实话 我不知道连接器 |
[06:10] | if the splicer can separate thousands of brainwaves all at once. | 是否能一次分离上千个脑电波 |
[06:15] | It will be if we supercharge it | 如果我们用你护手上的 |
[06:16] | with the EMP from your gauntlet. | 电磁脉冲给它充电就可以 |
[06:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:22] | Yes, the gauntlet, yes! | 是的 护手 没错 |
[06:23] | Just make sure that when you charge the EMP | 要确保在你给电磁脉冲充电时 |
[06:26] | that it’s 1,500 volts per meter, | 用每米1500伏特 |
[06:27] | – otherwise, you’ll risk– – I know, I know. | -不然你会危害到… -我知道 |
[06:29] | – Otherwise, I’ll– – Fry the circuitry. | -不然我就会… -把电路烧坏 |
[06:31] | – I got it. – Cisco, wait. | -我知道 -西斯科 等等 |
[06:43] | That was Thawne the whole time? | 他自始至终都是斯旺吗 |
[06:44] | He could’t gotten far. | 他跑不远的 |
[06:45] | He doesn’t have his powers, he can’t time travel. | 他没有超能力 不能穿越时间 |
[06:48] | Yes, he can. | 他可以 |
[07:00] | Look at us, Flash. | 看看我们 闪电侠 |
[07:03] | Two peas in a pod. | 同病相怜的人 |
[07:04] | Just two speedsters frustrated by the limits of their speed. | 两个对速度限制感到沮丧挫败的极速者 |
[07:09] | I’m nothing like you. | 我和你完全不一样 |
[07:10] | No, I’m the one who’s gonna get his speed back. | 不 要取回神速力的人是我 |
[07:12] | When I do, | 等我恢复后 |
[07:15] | when I gain control of this body, | 当我控制这个身体时 |
[07:17] | when I reconnect to my Speed Force, | 当我和神速力重新连接时 |
[07:20] | you– | 你 |
[07:22] | you’re gonna be too weak to stop me, aren’t you? | 你就会软弱到阻止不了我 对吧 |
[07:25] | Just like you were powerless to save your daughter. | 就像你无力拯救你女儿一样 |
[07:31] | I miss my Little Runner. | 我想念我的小极速者 |
[07:33] | Nora was never yours. | 诺拉从来都不是你的 |
[07:36] | Do it. Do it. | 杀了我吧 |
[07:38] | I wonder, how much speed will you have left after I’m gone? | 我想知道我死后 你还会剩下多少神速力 |
[07:43] | Barry, no! | 巴里 不要 |
[08:04] | He tricked us. Again. | 他又耍了我们一次 |
[08:08] | Should’ve known supercharging the EMP | 应该想到给EMP增压 |
[08:10] | would cause a recoil loop. | 会导致反冲循环 |
[08:11] | Thawne always has a backup plan. | 斯旺总是有后备计划 |
[08:13] | I checked the footage. | 我检查了录像 |
[08:14] | Thawne only went to the Starchives, | 斯旺只去了实验室档案馆 |
[08:15] | nowhere else. How’s Nash? | 没去其他地方 纳什怎么样了 |
[08:18] | Better, now that you’re not trying to kill him. | 好点了 至少现在你不想杀他了 |
[08:22] | Were you really gonna do it? | 你真的会下手吗 |
[08:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:28] | Nash needs help, not maiming. | 纳什需要帮助 不是重伤 |
[08:32] | You can’t be here, Barry. | 你不能呆在这里 巴里 |
[08:36] | Why not? Because your Speed Gauge | 为什么 因为你的神速力计量表 |
[08:38] | registered a massive loss of speed, | 记录了大量的神速力损失 |
[08:40] | which means not only does using your powers affect it, | 也就是不仅使用能力会造成影响 |
[08:43] | but so does your anger. | 你的愤怒也会 |
[08:45] | Caitlin, I’ll be fine, all right? | 凯特琳 我会没事的 好吗 |
[08:46] | And if I need more speed, I’ll use a booster like Velocity-X– | 如果需要速度 我会用终极速度-X这种增强剂 |
[08:49] | Oh, great, | 太好了 |
[08:50] | so you’re just gonna start taking speed steroids now? | 所以你现在要开始打神速力激素了 |
[08:53] | Barry, every test we’ve run | 巴里 我们所做过的所有测试 |
[08:54] | says that physiology, you have changed drastically, | 都显示你的生理结构发生了大转变 |
[08:57] | so we have no idea what Velocity-X would do to you. | 所以我们不知道终极速度-X会对你怎样 |
[09:00] | It could hurt you, it could hurt others– | 它可能会伤到你 也可能伤到别人 |
[09:02] | Other people are already hurt. | 别人已经受到伤害了 |
[09:03] | I mean, we have no idea what Thawne is doing | 我是说 我们完全不知道斯旺 |
[09:05] | to Nash right now. | 现在对纳什做了什么 |
[09:06] | And he could do even more damage to you | 他还可能对你造成更大的伤害 |
[09:07] | if he just gets under your skin again. | 如果你让他再次影响到你 |
[09:12] | Look, I know this is hard for you, | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[09:16] | but you need to leave. | 但你必须离开 |
[09:19] | You can’t trust yourself around him. | 在他身边 你无法信任自己 |
[09:22] | What you mean is you can’t trust me around him. | 你的意思是你无法信任我在他身边 |
[09:30] | Okay, got your message about Thawne, | 好了 收到了你关于斯旺的信息 |
[09:32] | so I brought, uh, holy water, | 所以我带来了 圣水 |
[09:35] | uh, garlic, | 大蒜 |
[09:37] | wooden stake, | 木桩 |
[09:40] | salt, obviously, | 盐 显而易见 |
[09:41] | and Ouija board. | 还有通灵板 |
[09:44] | – Cecile. – What? | -塞西尔 -怎么了 |
[09:46] | It’s an exorcism. | 这是个驱魔仪式 |
[09:47] | It’s not like we can be too prepared. | 没有过分准备一说 |
[09:49] | This isn’t some kind of vampire demon, | 这不是什么吸血鬼魔鬼 |
[09:52] | this is… | 这是 |
[09:54] | this is something else. | 这是其他的东西 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:57] | Everything that Nash is feeling inside, | 纳什内心所感受的一切 |
[09:59] | it’s still just raw hatred. | 依然只是纯粹的仇恨 |
[10:02] | What we think of as Thawne | 我们认为是斯旺的 |
[10:03] | is actually just a series of negative tachyons | 其实只是一连串负超光速粒子 |
[10:06] | inside Nash’s body. | 集中在纳什身体中 |
[10:07] | So we gotta hit him with positive tachyons | 所以我们要用正超光速粒子冲击他 |
[10:09] | to force Thawne out. | 逼出斯旺 |
[10:11] | That’s why we need the PTD, or the Positive Tachyon Device, | 所以我们需要PTD 正超光速粒子装置 |
[10:15] | and not a Ouija board. No offense. | 而不是通灵版 无意冒犯 |
[10:18] | Okay, so, what do you need me for? | 好吧 那你需要我来做什么 |
[10:21] | You’re gonna be my Thawne detector. | 你要做我的斯旺探测器 |
[10:22] | I need you to psychically monitor Nash | 我需要你用通灵监视纳什 |
[10:25] | and tell me when he’s free from Thawne’s influence. | 告诉我他什么时候从斯旺的影响中解脱 |
[10:29] | You think you can handle that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[10:30] | After what Thawne did to the people that we love? | 在目睹了斯旺对我们所爱之人做的事之后 |
[10:34] | Hell yeah. | 当然可以 |
[10:35] | Then it’s time for an exorcism. | 那是时候驱魔了 |
[10:45] | 地球719 八年前 | |
[10:46] | Worshipping a plant. People are idiots. | 崇拜植物 一群蠢货 |
[10:49] | Hey, hey. Kid! | 孩子 |
[10:51] | How’d you get in here? How’d you get past my… | 你怎么进来 你是怎么避过我的… |
[10:55] | Security drone. | 安保无人机 |
[10:57] | All right, who are you? What’s your name? | 好吧 你是谁 你叫什么名字 |
[11:00] | It’s Maya. You actually caught it. | 玛雅 你真拿到了 |
[11:02] | No one’s ever pulled the Blood Bloom | 以前从没有人把血花 |
[11:04] | out of the Wollip’s mouth before. | 从沃普嘴中拿出来过 |
[11:06] | Yeah, right. Well, the Wollip, kid, | 是 对 那个沃普 孩子 |
[11:10] | is just a statue rigged by the locals, that’s all. | 只是个被本地人做了手脚的雕像而已 |
[11:13] | – I know. – You do? | -我知道 -你知道 |
[11:15] | You gonna get the treasure out of the Bloom? | 你要把宝藏从花里拿出来吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna get the treasure out of the Bloom. | 是啊 我要把宝藏从花里拿出来 |
[11:21] | – What–you mean the crystals? – No, I mean the treasure. | -你是指水晶吗 -我是指宝藏 |
[11:25] | – What treasure? – Inside. | -什么宝藏 -里边的 |
[11:27] | I don’t know if they-hey, hey, hey–oh! | 我不知道它们… |
[11:32] | This is worth three times more than those dumb crystals. | 这个价钱比那些破水晶贵三倍 |
[11:44] | I’m impressed, kid. | 很厉害 孩子 |
[11:47] | But you broke one of the rules. | 但你坏了一个规则 |
[11:49] | You see, you never give anybody anything | 你看 从不要给任何人任何东西 |
[11:52] | unless you get something in return. | 除非你能获得什么 |
[11:55] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[12:01] | Now scram. | 快走吧 |
[12:03] | And when you tell your parents where you got the hat from, | 当你告诉你父母帽子是哪里来的时候 |
[12:06] | make sure you tell them you earned it. | 让他们知道你凭实力得到的 |
[12:08] | I don’t have parents. | 我没有父母 |
[12:11] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[12:15] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[12:21] | How’d you like to do what I do? | 你想要干我这一行吗 |
[12:22] | – What’s that? – Myth busting. | -那是什么 -终结流言 |
[12:25] | Archeological myth busting. | 终结考古学的流言 |
[12:28] | That’s what all this is for. You like the sound of that? | 就是干这些的 你听起来喜欢吗 |
[12:30] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -喜欢 -好 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I think you’d be good at it. | 我觉得你一定会很出色 |
[12:34] | And rule number one: the prize is everything. | 第一个规则就是 战利品就是一切 |
[12:39] | Think you can remember that? | 你觉得你能记住吗 |
[12:41] | The prize is everything. Easy peasy. | 战利品就是一切 小菜一碟 |
[12:52] | Cisco, Nash is hurting. What’s happening? | 西斯科 纳什在疼痛中 发生什么了 |
[12:56] | I’m not sure. It’s my first exorcism. | 我不确定 这是我第一次驱魔 |
[13:01] | Welcome to Hell. | 欢迎来到地狱 |
[13:04] | I can’t be here. | 我不可能在这 |
[13:07] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[13:09] | All the pain that’s being brought up in Nash– | 纳什现在正在经历的痛苦 |
[13:12] | it’s overwhelming him. | 快让他撑不住了 |
[13:14] | It’s how Thawne gains his strength. | 这就是斯旺获得力量的方法 |
[13:16] | – He feeds on that pain. – Then he’s feasting on Nash. | -他以别人的痛苦为食 -那他正在吸食纳什 |
[13:23] | From what we’ve heard at the “Citizen,” | 我们在《公民报》听说 |
[13:24] | Mercury Labs is making massive developments in clean energy. | 水星实验室在清洁能源上有重大的突破 |
[13:27] | We are, | 没错 |
[13:28] | and Dr. McGee is thrilled to speak to you about it. | 麦吉博士非常高兴能跟你们分享这些 |
[13:31] | If you’ll wait right here, I’ll go grab her. | 你们在这里稍等一下 我去叫她出来 |
[13:32] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢你 -不要紧 |
[13:37] | Is this the place? | 就是这里吗 |
[13:38] | According to my readings, the Prismatic Refractor is… | 根据我的读数 棱镜折射器应该 |
[13:46] | Here. | 在这 |
[13:47] | Nice | 干得漂亮 |
[13:58] | – Another light-based meta? – Must be one of Carver’s. | -又一个光属性的超能力者 -肯定是跟卡夫一伙的 |
[14:02] | Which means he’s after the Refractor too. | 那就意味着他也想要折射器 |
[14:04] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[14:08] | But the Refractor. Eva said– | 但是折射器 伊娃说过 |
[14:09] | No, don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[14:11] | We’ll let the Flash handle this one. | 我们让闪电侠搞定她 |
[14:17] | It’s a meta robbery at Mercury Labs. | 一个超能力者正在抢劫水星实验室 |
[14:19] | Okay, I’ll meet you there. | 好的 我在那里与你会合 |
[14:19] | No, Frost and I can handle this. | 不用 我和冰霜能搞定 |
[14:21] | You need to stay here and conserve your speed. | 你需要留在这里保存你的神速力 |
[14:22] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的吩咐 |
[14:24] | – But, Caitlin, I– – Doctor’s orders. | -但是 凯特琳 我 -医生的吩咐 |
[14:36] | – Put that down. – Not happening. | -把那个东西放下 -不存在的 |
[14:41] | Fine. Have it your way. | 那好 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[14:46] | So you’re the ice queen, huh? | 你就是那个冰霜女皇啊 |
[14:48] | What do they call you? | 别人都叫你什么 |
[14:53] | Call me… Sunshine. | 叫我 烈日 |
[14:59] | Ice versus sun. Guess who melts? | 冰霜对烈日 猜猜谁融化 |
[15:21] | Flash? I said I had this handled. | 闪电侠 我说过我能搞定 |
[15:23] | Don’t worry. This won’t take long. | 不用担心 用不了多久 |
[15:25] | Flash, no. | 闪电侠 别 |
[15:31] | Dr. Light sends her regards. | 光博士向你们问好 |
[15:35] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[15:37] | Word around Black Hole is you’re quite the badass. | 在黑洞都传你是个狠角色 |
[15:40] | You could’ve been one of us. | 你可以是我们的一员 |
[15:42] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[15:49] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[15:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:02] | So we’re looking at not one or two, | 所以现在我们面对的不只是一两个 |
[16:04] | but three Black Hole light assassins. | 而是三个来自黑洞的光系刺客 |
[16:07] | All of them are under Carver’s payroll. | 而且他们所有人都是受雇于卡夫 |
[16:09] | Each one more powerful than the last. | 每一个都比上一个强 |
[16:12] | Sunshine reopened Frost’s wound from Dr. Light’s photon bullet. | 烈日把冰霜的光博士的光子子弹伤口撕开了 |
[16:16] | Her ice healing’s working overtime. | 她的冰疗愈在慢慢治疗她 |
[16:17] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[16:19] | If I’d just listened to Caitlin and stayed behind. | 如果我当时听凯特琳的 留在这里就好了 |
[16:22] | Hey, you had a glitch in your speed back there, didn’t you? | 你之前在现场的时候是不是速度又出问题了 |
[16:26] | I used Velocity-X to boost my powers, | 我用了终极速度-X提升了一下能力 |
[16:28] | but my body rejected it. | 但是我的身体排斥它 |
[16:29] | Caitlin warned me it could happen. | 凯特琳提醒过我会出现这种情况 |
[16:30] | Look, I know you don’t like taking a backseat, | 我知道你不喜欢坐冷板凳 |
[16:32] | but until you can manage your powers, Barry– | 但是在你能控制你的能力之前 巴里 |
[16:34] | I know. I have to be more careful. | 我知道 我应该更加小心 |
[16:36] | Do we know anything about Sunshine? | 我们有关于烈日的任何信息吗 |
[16:38] | Only that she can disappear in sunlight and melt steel. | 只知道她能在阳光下消失还能融化钢铁 |
[16:42] | Her name is Millie Rawlins. | 她的名字是米莉·罗林斯 |
[16:43] | Kamilla took a photo before we got out of Mercury Labs. | 卡米拉在我们离开水星实验室之前照了张照片 |
[16:46] | We ran it through S.T.A.R. Lab’s facial recognition | 我们用了尖端科研实验室的面部识别系统 |
[16:48] | and got a hit at the Department of Defense’s Database. | 在国防部数据库找到了她 |
[16:50] | – Ex-military, special ops. – Yeah. | -退役军人 特种部队 -是的 |
[16:53] | She was transferred to the covert division | 她通过粒子加速器爆炸 |
[16:54] | after the Particle Accelerator explosion | 得到能控制阳光的超能力之后 |
[16:56] | left her with the meta-ability to bend sunlight. | 就被调到了秘密部门 |
[16:58] | Her call sign was Sunshine. | 她的呼号是烈日 |
[17:03] | Do we know what she was after? | 我们知道她的目标是什么吗 |
[17:04] | Yep. | 知道 |
[17:06] | Mercury Labs says it’s a one-of-a-kind, | 水星实验室说这是独一无二的 |
[17:09] | advanced energy converter. | 高级能量转换器 |
[17:11] | It used to be owned by McCulloch Technologies. | 曾经属于麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[17:14] | They’re calling it a Prismatic Refractor. | 他们将它称为棱镜折射器 |
[17:18] | Carver was stealing his own technology? | 卡夫从他自己的公司偷的吗 |
[17:20] | – Why? – We don’t know why yet, | -为什么 -我们还不知道原因 |
[17:22] | but I’m glad you two were okay. | 但你俩没事我很开心 |
[17:28] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[17:32] | Sorry, babe. My reporter brain. | 对不起 宝贝 我的记者思维 |
[17:35] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[17:37] | Shouldn’t that thing be at CCPD in evidence lockup? | 那东西不是应该在中城警局的证据储存室 |
[17:40] | Well, if Carver’s trying to get this, | 如果卡夫想要得到 |
[17:42] | we can’t risk his mole gaining access. | 我们不能冒险让他的内鬼进入 |
[17:45] | I put in a call to A.R.G.U.S. | 我给天眼会打个电话 |
[17:46] | Until they have it in their custody, | 在他们保管它之前 |
[17:48] | I’m not letting it out of my sight. | 我不会让它离开我的视线 |
[17:49] | Well, we could keep it here at S.T.A.R. Labs | 我们可以暂时把它存在 |
[17:52] | for the time being. | 尖端科研实验室 |
[17:52] | If Sunshine is as ruthless as Dr. Light and Ultraviolet, | 如果烈日和光博士和致命紫光一样无情 |
[17:55] | then she’s coming after that Refractor again, | 那她将会再次追踪这个折射器 |
[17:57] | and if she shows up at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 如果她出现在尖端科研实验室 |
[18:00] | the Flash isn’t gonna be able to do anything to stop her. | 闪电侠做不了任何事情来阻止她 |
[18:02] | Let A.R.G.U.S. take it. | 让天眼会保管吧 |
[18:07] | Barry’s right about Sunshine. | 巴里有关烈日的判断是对的 |
[18:09] | What if she strikes during the transfer to A.R.G.U.S.? | 如果在转移天眼会的途中她攻击怎么办 |
[18:12] | Let me worry about that. Go see after your husband. | 我来弄 你去看看你的丈夫吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah, yeah, of course, I was– | 好的 当然 |
[18:17] | I was just about to. | 我正要去 |
[18:26] | Wanna get away? | 想逃跑吗 |
[18:28] | I just needed a place to think. | 我只是需要一个地方思考 |
[18:30] | Look, I know losing your speed is scary. | 我知道失去神速力很可怕 |
[18:34] | Especially with Thawne showing up. | 特别是斯旺还出现了 |
[18:37] | But, Barry, the man that I love would not let limits | 但巴里 我爱的那个人不因为受限制 |
[18:40] | keep him from doing what he does best… | 就不去做自己最擅长的事 |
[18:43] | Taking down metas and protecting people. | 打败超能力者 保护人民 |
[18:46] | The Flash isn’t supposed to have limits, Iris. | 闪电侠不应该有限制的 爱瑞丝 |
[18:55] | Look, if Thawne gets his powers back, | 如果斯旺的超能力恢复了 |
[18:57] | I won’t be able to stop him. | 我就没法阻止他 |
[18:59] | Just like I can’t stop Sunshine. | 就像我无法阻止烈日 |
[19:01] | Well, maybe the Flash can’t stop them, but… | 或许闪电不能阻止他们 但 |
[19:05] | Barry Allen can. | 巴里·艾伦可以 |
[19:07] | I mean, so what the Flash can’t run as fast as he used to? | 闪电侠不能和之前跑得一样快又如何 |
[19:10] | Barry Allen was taking down villains | 巴里·艾伦早在闪电侠出现前 |
[19:11] | long before the Flash came along. | 就开始打击坏人了 |
[19:14] | Barry, you are just as much of a hero as the Flash. | 巴里 你就和闪电侠一样都是英雄 |
[19:19] | That’s why the city gave you the medal of honor. | 这是中城授予你荣誉勋章的原因 |
[19:22] | I mean, are you really gonna let CCPD | 你真的打算让中城警局 |
[19:24] | handle Sunshine by themselves? | 自己处理烈日吗 |
[19:26] | I don’t see how I can help them without my speed. | 没有神速力我不知道怎么帮助他们 |
[19:29] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[19:30] | it’s like you’re stuck on this idea | 好像你困在 |
[19:31] | that the Flash is supposed to be limitless, | 闪电侠应该是无限制这个想法里了 |
[19:34] | but metas are the ones that have limits. | 但超能力者是有限制的 |
[19:37] | I mean, think about it. | 想想吧 |
[19:38] | Where would the Ringmaster be without his rings? | 如果戒王没有了圆环会怎样 |
[19:41] | Or Cicada without that dagger? | 或者说蝉没有了匕首 |
[19:43] | Even Reverse-Flash and Sunshine, | 甚至逆闪电和烈日 |
[19:45] | they–they have their limits. | 他们也有他们的限制 |
[19:48] | You just have to figure out what they are. | 你得找出来是什么 |
[19:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:57] | Sunshine does have limits. | 烈日的确有限制 |
[20:00] | I have to find Joe. | 我得找到乔 |
[20:11] | Hey, Kamilla. | 卡米拉 |
[20:13] | I know where the Refractor’s going. | 我知道折射器要运往哪 |
[20:15] | Get ready to move fast. | 准备好行动 |
[20:20] | Why are you keeping me here? | 你为什么把我关在这 |
[20:23] | I went through your memories, Nash. | 检查了你的记忆 纳什 |
[20:24] | I plumbed your depths. Came up with this little gem. | 进行了深度探究 想出来这个好主意 |
[20:30] | It’s awful, isn’t it? | 很糟糕 对吧 |
[20:33] | It’s dark. | 黑暗 |
[20:35] | – It’s negative. – Nash! | -消极 -纳什 |
[20:37] | -Nash! – Oh, Maya. | -纳什 -玛雅 |
[20:41] | Quite the overachiever. Right? | 成就突出者 对吧 |
[20:44] | Perfect employee. | 完美员工 |
[20:45] | A real go-getter. | 真正的能人 |
[20:49] | When she went to go get the Sonic Emitter | 当她把声波发射器 |
[20:51] | atop the highest peak on Corto Maltese–remember that? | 调至最高对准柯多船长 记得吧 |
[20:55] | And plucked that, so determined to get the Emitter. | 一鼓作气 下决心拿到发射器 |
[20:59] | Because after all… | 因为毕竟 |
[21:03] | The prize is everything, | 战利品就是一切 |
[21:06] | – Isn’t it? – Let me go! | -不是吗 -让我走 |
[21:08] | Want out of this memory? | 想从记忆中出去吗 |
[21:12] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[21:16] | You don’t wanna leave this memory? | 你不想离开这个记忆 |
[21:17] | Why? Did– | 为什么 |
[21:19] | – did something happen in that cave? – It was not my fault. | -那个山洞里发生过什么吗 -不是我的错 |
[21:21] | – It was not my fault! It was her fault! – Oh, that’s right. | -不是我的错 是她 -没错 |
[21:24] | It was not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[21:27] | She died. | 她死了 |
[21:28] | It’s not my fault! | 不是我的错 |
[21:29] | It was all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[21:31] | It was her fault. It was not my fault. | 是她的错 不是我的错 |
[21:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:38] | I’ve got the PTDs on full blast. | 我已经全速运行正超光子装置了 |
[21:41] | Thawne’s negative tachyon’s should be destabilizing, | 斯旺的负超光子应该会失去稳定性 |
[21:43] | but the neuron data isn’t showing any resistance. | 但是神经元数据并没有表现出任何抵抗 |
[21:45] | If anything, his energy’s intensifying. | 唯一的变化就是他的能量在增强 |
[21:48] | What the hell is he doing to you in there? | 他到底在那里对你做了什么 |
[21:49] | I barely even feel Nash anymore, | 我几乎感觉不到纳什了 |
[21:51] | I just– all I– | 我只是 我… |
[21:53] | all I feel is fear and shame all around me. | 我能感受到的只有恐惧和羞愧 |
[21:57] | I can’t– I can’t– I don’t think I can… | 我不能 我无法 |
[21:59] | Cecile, are you okay? | 塞西尔 你还好吗 |
[22:02] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[22:13] | These won’t hold me. | 这东西拦不住我 |
[22:23] | What the hell just happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[22:24] | Thawne just connected to his Speed Force. | 斯旺连接上了他的神速力 |
[22:26] | If that happens again, we lose Nash forever. | 再发生一次的话 我们就会永远失去纳什 |
[22:32] | The Reverse-Flash lives again. | 逆闪电会重生 |
[22:43] | A.R.G.U.S. Secure transports should be here any minute, Captain. | 天眼会安全运输车马上就到 队长 |
[22:46] | Good job, Korber. | 做得好 科博尔 |
[22:48] | Let me know as soon as they land. | 他们到达后立刻通知我 |
[22:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | Captain. | 队长 |
[22:56] | I understand you’re moving that thing out of CCPD custody. | 我知道你要把那个东西转移出中城警局 |
[22:59] | I’m here to oversee the transfer. | 我来监督转移 |
[23:00] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[23:02] | Well, I did a little lunchtime reading as you suggested. | 我按照你的建议做了些午餐阅读 |
[23:09] | And I agree with you. | 我同意你的说法 |
[23:11] | I think Carver has someone on the inside. | 我认为卡夫有内应 |
[23:13] | And we need to investigate this ourselves. | 我们必须自己去调查 |
[23:16] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[23:19] | I knew I picked the right man to lead this precinct. | 我就知道让你来领导警局没错 |
[23:23] | They’re here. East loading dock. | 他们到了 在东装货区 |
[23:25] | – Let’s roll. – All right. | -出发吧 -好 |
[23:43] | Thank you for coming, gentlemen. | 多谢过来 先生们 |
[23:45] | – You all set? – We’re all set, Chief. | -都准备好了吗 -准备好了 局长 |
[23:47] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[23:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[23:55] | Watch yourselves. | 大家小心 |
[23:56] | Where’d she go? Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 她去哪了 |
[24:05] | No one else has to burn, gents. | 不需要再有人受伤了 各位 |
[24:07] | Back, back, back, back, back! | 背靠背 背靠背 |
[24:08] | Just turn over the Refractor. | 交出折射器就行 |
[24:10] | We’re not giving you a damn thing! | 我们绝对不会给你 |
[24:22] | – Joe! – Here. | -乔 -接着 |
[24:55] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 不管你藏在哪 快出来 |
[25:14] | No! | 不 |
[25:20] | Yep. You’re helio-kinetic. | 没错 你是日光驱动者 |
[25:22] | So without access to sunlight, you’re just an ordinary thief. | 没有阳光 你就只是个普通的小偷 |
[25:28] | Limits suck, don’t they? | 能力限制太烦了 对吧 |
[25:35] | So, our house is clear, | 那么 局里清扫完毕了 |
[25:36] | the Refractor’s safe and sound with A.R.G.U.S. | 折射器在天眼会很安全 |
[25:39] | You sure you’re okay, Chief? | 你确定没事吗 局长 |
[25:40] | Yeah, I got a hard head. Just ask my husband. | 我头很痛 问问我的丈夫 |
[25:45] | Hey, Joe, what if Sunshine was our mole? | 乔 如果烈日就是内鬼呢 |
[25:48] | No one would have seen her doctor those files. | 没人能看见她篡改那些文件 |
[25:51] | Um, she’s the perfect invisible agent. | 她确实是个完美的隐形特工 |
[25:55] | Look, if we pin her down here, | 如果我们把她留在这里 |
[25:58] | she can be the brick for building Carver’s RICO case. | 她可以帮我们调查卡夫的反腐案 |
[26:02] | – You coming? – No, you go ahead. | -你来吗 -不 你们去吧 |
[26:04] | I have something else I have to take care of. | 我还要处理别的事情 |
[26:09] | Why isn’t this working? | 为什么没有用 |
[26:11] | zThawne’s tachyons are proliferating at a rate | 斯旺的超光速粒子增值速度 |
[26:13] | that exceeds the PTD’s capabilities. | 超过了正超光子装置的能力 |
[26:15] | So it’s just a matter of time | 斯旺控制纳什的身体 |
[26:16] | before Thawne takes over Nash’s body. | 只是时间问题 |
[26:19] | What happens to Nash? | 纳什会怎么样 |
[26:21] | And to the other Wellses? | 其他威尔斯们又会怎样 |
[26:23] | They’ll be in a living hell. | 他们会像活在地狱里一样 |
[26:25] | Trapped inside Thawne’s psyche forever. | 永远被困在斯旺的精神里 |
[26:29] | He’ll be able to siphon their knowledge. | 他能吸收他们的知识 |
[26:31] | If he gets loose, | 如果他失控了 |
[26:32] | we can’t risk him having Nash’s mind and his gadgets. | 我们不能冒险让他得到纳什的思想和那些装置 |
[26:34] | We have to destroy these. | 我们得毁掉这些 |
[26:39] | Is that Allegra? | 这是阿莱格拉吗 |
[26:40] | No, it’s a doppelganger. | 不 是二重身 |
[26:42] | Maybe that’s why Nash hung around so much. | 也许这就是为什么纳什经常来这里 |
[26:44] | Allegra reminds him of someone he knew. | 阿莱格拉会让他想起认识的人 |
[26:48] | Reminds him… reminds him! | 让他想起 让他想起来 |
[26:51] | Everything that he’s been feeling, all of his emotions, | 他所有的这些感受 所有的情感 |
[26:55] | they remind me of how I feel when I think about Joanie or Jenna. | 让我想起了我想到琼妮或詹娜时的感觉 |
[27:00] | It’s–it’s almost parental. | 差不多就是父母之心 |
[27:04] | But it’s not just that, | 但还不只是这种感觉 |
[27:05] | it’s mixed with the feeling that I had in ’95 | 还夹杂了1995年 |
[27:08] | when my mom passed away. | 我妈妈去世时的那种感觉 |
[27:12] | Grief. Oh, my God, Cisco. | 悲痛 天啊 西斯科 |
[27:15] | I think that Nash is caught up in a loop, | 我觉得纳什被困在了一个轮回中 |
[27:20] | and it’s made out of remorse and sadness. | 充满了悔恨和悲伤 |
[27:25] | Negativity. | 负能量 |
[27:26] | I think that Allegra’s doppelganger died. | 我觉得阿莱格拉的二重身死了 |
[27:28] | What could be more painful than the loss of a child? | 还有什么能比失去孩子更痛苦 |
[27:31] | Cecile, if you’re right, | 塞西尔 如果你的猜测没错 |
[27:33] | then Thawne is holding Nash in the memory of her death. | 那么斯旺把纳什困在了她死去的记忆中 |
[27:37] | That’s why Nash has to be the one to expel Thawne. | 所以必须由纳什来把斯旺驱逐出去 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna help him. | 我们要帮他 |
[27:42] | The M.A.D. 2.0. | 麦德2.0 |
[27:44] | We used it to get inside the Thinker’s mind. | 我们用它进入过思考者的意识 |
[27:46] | This time we’re going inside Nash’s, | 这次我们要进入纳什的意识 |
[27:48] | and together, we’ll force Thawne out from the inside. | 我们一起把斯旺从里面赶出去 |
[28:01] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么干 |
[28:03] | We can’t risk you losing anymore speed. | 我们不能再让你冒失去速度的风险了 |
[28:05] | I won’t. Trust me. | 不会的 相信我 |
[28:08] | Hang on, boys. | 抓住 小伙子们 |
[28:09] | It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 路上会很颠簸 |
[28:14] | It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 不是我的错 |
[28:20] | Not my fault. Not my fault. | 不是我的错 不是我的错 |
[28:22] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[28:23] | It’s not my fault, it’s not my fault, | 这不是我的错 这不是我的错 |
[28:26] | it’s not my fault, it’s not my fault… | 这不是我的错 这不是我的错 |
[28:30] | It’s time for you to go, Thawne. | 斯旺 你该走了 |
[28:33] | You’re too late, Flash. | 你们来晚了 闪电侠 |
[28:37] | Nash is mine. | 纳什是我的 |
[28:40] | Nash! | 纳什 |
[28:41] | No, not yet he isn’t. | 不 现在还不是 |
[28:44] | Cisco. You came for me. | 西斯科 你来救我了 |
[28:47] | Yeah, but you’re the only one | 对 但你才是唯一能把自己 |
[28:49] | who can get yourself out of here, Nash. | 救出这里的人 纳什 |
[28:50] | You want Nash, you’re gonna have to go through me. | 你想要纳什 先过了我这关 |
[28:52] | Aren’t you a glutton for punishment? | 你还真是喜欢自讨苦吃 |
[28:55] | Always there to bear witness | 总是在那看着 |
[28:58] | to the death of someone you’re trying to desperately save. | 你拼命拯救的人死去 |
[29:01] | Oh, you’re not gonna win this time. | 这次你赢不了的 |
[29:03] | I think I am. Look at him. | 我觉得我能赢 看看他 |
[29:04] | Hey, look, whatever’s in there, | 听着 不管里面有什么 |
[29:06] | I think you need to go face it. | 你都要去面对 |
[29:07] | No, no. I can’t go in there. | 不 不 我不能进去 |
[29:08] | He’s weak. He’s pathetic. | 他脆弱 可悲 |
[29:11] | He’s limited by his emotions. | 受制于自己的情绪 |
[29:14] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[29:15] | He wants you to stay here. | 他想让你留在这里 |
[29:16] | The more you suffer, | 你越痛苦 |
[29:17] | – the stronger he gets. – No, no. | -他就越强大 -不 不 |
[29:19] | Prize is everything. | 战利品就是一切 |
[29:22] | Allegra’s doppelganger. | 阿莱格拉的二重身 |
[29:25] | That’s her, isn’t it? She’s in there. | 那是她 对吗 她在里面 |
[29:27] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[29:29] | Her name is Maya. | 她叫玛雅 |
[29:30] | In a few short moments I’m gonna… | 再过一会 我就能… |
[29:33] | bust through Cisco’s tachyon field and then… | 冲破西斯科的超光速粒子场 然后… |
[29:39] | Then the fun’s really gonna begin. | 好戏就要上演了 |
[29:41] | All fueled by poor Nash’s grief for | 所有能量都来自于可怜的纳什 |
[29:44] | his precious daughter. | 对他宝贝女儿的悲痛感 |
[29:46] | You know a few things about grief | 你也感受过宝贝女儿死去的 |
[29:50] | for a precious daughter, don’t you? | 那种悲痛 对吗 |
[29:55] | No, Barry. | 不 巴里 |
[29:58] | Barry, come on. Don’t let him get to you. | 巴里 拜托 别让他影响你 |
[30:00] | Don’t let him get to you. | 别让他影响你 |
[30:01] | You didn’t make the most of your time | 你没有充分利用 |
[30:05] | with your daughter. | 跟女儿相处的时间 |
[30:07] | I taught her everything I know | 我把毕生所学都教给了她 |
[30:08] | while you sat by and did nothing! | 而你却坐视不管 |
[30:12] | She made a bad choice, that’s all. | 她选错了 就是这样 |
[30:13] | She just made a choice. | 她只是做了个选择 |
[30:15] | That’s all. Listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[30:16] | She made a bad choice. | 她选错了 |
[30:17] | – Listen to me! – No, I cannot! | -听我说 -不 不行 |
[30:20] | If you don’t go into that cave, you’re gonna die. | 如果你不进那个洞穴 你会死的 |
[30:21] | I cannot go into that cave! | 我不能进那个洞穴 |
[30:24] | All you did was stifle her abilities. | 你所做的一切就是扼杀她的能力 |
[30:29] | You were an awful father to her. | 你对她来说是位糟糕的父亲 |
[30:37] | I miss my daughter every day. | 我天天都在思念我的女儿 |
[30:40] | But I’m done letting that give you power over me. | 但我不会再任由你利用这件事控制我 |
[30:47] | I watched Cynthia die and it hurt me in places | 我看着辛西娅死去 这让我痛不欲生 |
[30:51] | I didn’t even know I could feel pain. | 我都不知道自己还能感觉到痛苦 |
[30:56] | I couldn’t avoid it. | 我无法逃避 |
[30:59] | You can’t heal if you avoid it. | 逃避是无法使你痊愈的 |
[31:02] | You think that Nash and I are limited by our emotions. | 你觉得纳什和我都受制于自己的情绪 |
[31:07] | But you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[31:08] | They give us our strength, | 是它们给予我们力量 |
[31:11] | and we can use them to overcome anything. | 我们可以用它们战胜一切 |
[31:15] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[31:18] | That’s your greatest flaw, Thawne. | 那是你最大的软肋 斯旺 |
[31:21] | Metas are the ones with limits. | 超能力者才会有限制 |
[31:24] | Not people. | 人没有 |
[31:27] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[31:29] | And not Nash. | 纳什也没有 |
[31:30] | You have to face that memory. | 你得面对那段记忆 |
[31:33] | And when you do, I’ll be here waiting for you. | 当你选择面对时 我会在这等着你 |
[31:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:53] | No, you’re not getting past me. | 不 你别想过我这关 |
[32:04] | 地球13 一年前 | |
[32:07] | You got this, Maya. Easy peasy. | 你可以的 玛雅 小意思 |
[32:23] | Nash! The last memory cell is here! | 纳什 最后一个记忆存储器在这 |
[32:25] | Grab it, and I’ll pull you back up. | 拿上 我拉你上来 |
[32:28] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[32:30] | You got it? | 拿到了吗 |
[32:35] | Guess the cave doesn’t wanna let this thing go. | 看来这个山洞不想让这个东西离开 |
[32:37] | It’s stuck. | 卡在这里了 |
[32:37] | All right, well, kay, you’re at–you’re at the end! | 好吧 你到底了 |
[32:40] | – Don’t do it. – Remember your training! | -不要这么做 -回想下你的训练 |
[32:46] | The prize is everything. | 战利品就是一切 |
[32:47] | Stop her! | 阻止她 |
[32:54] | Prize is everything. | 战利品就是一切 |
[32:56] | No. | 不要 |
[33:00] | I got it! Easy peasy. | 我拿到了 小意思 |
[33:05] | Easy peasy! | 小意思 |
[33:09] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[33:11] | Nash! | 纳什 |
[33:13] | Maya, Maya– | 玛雅 玛雅 |
[33:16] | Maya! Maya! | 玛雅 玛雅 |
[33:20] | Let it go. Let it go. | 扔了它 扔了它 |
[33:24] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[33:26] | No! | 不要 |
[33:30] | No! | 不要 |
[33:36] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[34:09] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[34:12] | She only did what I taught her to do. | 她只是在按我的教导行事 |
[34:18] | It was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[34:22] | It was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[34:24] | Nash has taken control of his pain. | 纳什已经控制住了他的伤痛 |
[34:26] | No. | 不 |
[34:27] | You can’t feed off of him anymore. | 你不能再寄生于他了 |
[34:29] | No. | 不 |
[34:40] | – It’s over, Thawne. – No. | -结束了 斯旺 -不 |
[34:49] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[34:51] | No! | 不 |
[35:19] | Hey, Nash. I’m here. | 纳什 我在这 |
[35:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:22] | He will be. | 他会好的 |
[35:24] | I need a nap. | 我需要睡一会 |
[35:26] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 你没事了 |
[35:28] | Nash, I’m here. I’m here. | 纳什 我在这 我在这 |
[35:34] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[35:39] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[35:52] | The satellite scans say there are no traces | 卫星扫描显示 |
[35:54] | of Thawne’s negative tachyons | 没有在地球上任何有机物质中 |
[35:56] | to be found in any organic matter on the planet. | 发现斯旺的负超光速粒子的迹象 |
[35:58] | As for Nash, | 至于纳什 |
[36:00] | Cecile confirmed that she didn’t feel | 塞西尔确认她没有在他身体里 |
[36:01] | any of Thawne’s energy inside. | 感应到任何斯旺的能量 |
[36:03] | According to three-dimensional imaging, | 根据三维成像 |
[36:05] | Nash’s brainwaves are Thawne-free. | 纳什的脑电波没有斯旺的迹象 |
[36:09] | I guess this means S.T.A.R Labs has successfully completed | 我想这意味着尖端科研实验室成功地完成了 |
[36:12] | it’s very first exorcism. | 它的第一次驱魔仪式 |
[36:14] | Thawne’s gone. For now. | 斯旺消失了 目前来说 |
[36:16] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:17] | Thawne’s tachyons might’ve dissipated, | 斯旺的超光速粒子可能已经消散了 |
[36:18] | but they weren’t destroyed. | 但是它们还没被摧毁 |
[36:20] | Which means he’s not dead. Just formless. | 也就是他还没死 只是不成型 |
[36:23] | He’s probably out there looking for another body right now, | 他没准现在就在外面找另一具身体 |
[36:26] | like a red-eyed, pissed off, Voldemort. | 像一个红了眼 气急败坏的伏地魔 |
[36:29] | He comes back, we’ll be ready. | 他回来 我们也会准备好 |
[36:34] | I’m gonna go check on Nash. | 我去看看纳什 |
[36:35] | Are you, uh– are you good? | 你还 你还好吗 |
[36:40] | I have someone I should check on too. | 我也有个人要去看看 |
[36:47] | What was it like? | 那是什么样的 |
[36:49] | Like being in fog. | 像在雾里 |
[36:51] | You know what it was like? It was like being underwater. | 你知道那像什么吗 就像在水底 |
[36:54] | I could see, I could hear, | 我能看见 我能听见 |
[36:57] | but it was–it was hazy, I couldn’t do anything– | 但是它很 很朦胧 我什么都做不了 |
[37:00] | well, basically, it sucked. | 基本上 糟透了 |
[37:03] | You’re free of it. Free of Thawne. | 你摆脱它了 摆脱了斯旺 |
[37:07] | As for the other Wellses, | 至于其他的威尔斯们 |
[37:08] | their brainwaves are unfortunately | 他们的脑电波 |
[37:11] | still entangled with yours. | 还是不幸的和你的纠缠在一起 |
[37:14] | So they’re as much a part of you now as yourself. | 所以他们现在也算是你的一部分了 |
[37:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:19] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[37:22] | – You mean I’m gonna keep hearing– – Yeah. | -你是说我会一直听到… -没错 |
[37:25] | – I’m gonna keep seeing them. – Yeah. | -我还会一直看到他们 -没错 |
[37:29] | Crisis of infinite Wells. | 无限威尔斯危机 |
[37:32] | Well, I’ve had worse. | 不过更糟的我都挺过来了 |
[37:33] | Hey, look, credit where credit is due. | 这事没什么可炫耀的 |
[37:36] | I know that without your help, | 我知道如果没有你的帮助 |
[37:39] | we don’t get the psychopath out of my body, | 我不可能把那个疯子赶出我的身体 |
[37:40] | so for that, I’m grateful. | 因此我非常感谢你 |
[37:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | See you around Earth-Prime, kid. | 始源地球见 孩子 |
[37:49] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘记什么东西了 |
[37:51] | I–I don’t think so. | 应 应该没有吧 |
[38:01] | I made a lot of discoveries in my career, but… | 我干这行的过程中发现了很多东西 但是… |
[38:07] | the best discovery… | 我最美好的发现… |
[38:12] | You know, she treat– she was… | 她对我 她… |
[38:17] | Just like a daughter… | 她对于我来说… |
[38:23] | to me, so… | 就像女儿一样 所以… |
[38:27] | – And Allegra? – What about Allegra? | -阿莱格拉呢 -阿莱格拉怎么了 |
[38:29] | Sure, she’s not Maya, | 她当然不是玛雅 |
[38:31] | but you did help her with her powers. | 但你确实帮助过她掌握她的超能力 |
[38:34] | But, you know, we got off to a rocky start. | 但你也知道 我们一开始相处得并不愉快 |
[38:36] | There’s no point in making it a rocky ending. | 所以也没必要闹僵了再分开 |
[38:38] | – Nash. – What? | -纳什 -又怎么了 |
[38:40] | Pick a Wells. Any Wells. | 选择一个威尔斯 哪个都行 |
[38:42] | – Do I have to? – No. | -我必须这么做吗 -不 |
[38:43] | It doesn’t matter; I got off to a rocky start with all of them. | 没关系的 我和所有人一开始都相处得不好 |
[38:46] | – What’s your point? – My point is, | -你想说什么 -我想说的是 |
[38:47] | I get how difficult it is to separate your feelings | 我明白要把你对一个人的感情 |
[38:50] | about a person from their doppelganger. | 和他们的二重身上分离出来有多困难 |
[38:53] | Did I ever tell you about the time I met Harry? | 我告诉过你我是怎么遇到哈里的吗 |
[38:55] | You didn’t. That’s the Earth-2 Wells? | 没有 是地球二的威尔斯吗 |
[38:57] | The very one. | 就是那个 |
[38:59] | All right, go ahead. | 好吧 继续说 |
[39:00] | When I first saw him, | 我第一次遇见他的时候 |
[39:03] | all I could see was Eobard Thawne. | 我当时的眼里只有艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[39:06] | But when I saw him, | 但当我看到他时 |
[39:08] | when I really saw Harry for who he was… | 当我真正看清哈里的为人之后… |
[39:14] | I became his friend. | 我成为了他的朋友 |
[39:17] | He became mine. | 他也成了我的朋友 |
[39:19] | Yeah, you got off to a bad start with Allegra, | 是的 你和阿莱格拉一开始并不交好 |
[39:23] | but it’s not too late to build something good. | 但去建立美好的事物永远不嫌晚 |
[39:29] | You’re a good egg. | 你是个好人 |
[39:31] | You’re not getting sappy on me, are you? | 你不会因为我开始多愁善感了吧 |
[39:33] | No. | 没有 |
[39:36] | No. | 没有 |
[39:39] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[39:44] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[39:46] | Ramon, he had a second chance with Allegra. | 拉蒙 他有第二次机会和阿莱格拉在一起 |
[39:50] | It’s what we’ve been trying to tell you. | 我们一直想要告诉你的就是这个 |
[39:52] | You think you’re so smart. | 你总觉得自己最聪明了 |
[40:00] | And he’s gone. | 说完就走 |
[40:02] | Well, that’s gonna take some getting used to. | 这可要费些时间才能习惯 |
[40:11] | Caitlin, I– I need to apologize. | 凯特琳 我必须向你道歉 |
[40:15] | I didn’t follow your advice, | 我没有听取你的建议 |
[40:16] | and you got hurt because of me. | 你会受伤都是因为我 |
[40:20] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, Barry. | -对不起 -没关系 巴里 |
[40:23] | I’m on the mend. Feeling better already. | 我快好了 已经感觉好多了 |
[40:26] | So, we’re okay? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[40:28] | Always. | 当然 |
[40:30] | Status report: Nash is physically fine, | 状况报告 纳什身体健康 |
[40:33] | but emotionally destroyed, and Cisco is completely bushed. | 不过内心崩溃了 而西斯科已经彻底累坏了 |
[40:39] | You guys make up yet? | 你们俩和好了吗 |
[40:42] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:43] | Guys, are we sure creating an artificial Speed Force | 伙计们 我们确定制造一个人工的神速力 |
[40:45] | is the way to go? I mean, | 是个好主意吗 我是说 |
[40:47] | anyone who came in contact with Thawne’s Speed Force got hurt. | 凡是接触过斯旺的神速力的人都受伤了 |
[40:50] | Ours will be different. | 我们不会那样 |
[40:51] | Yeah, but we still don’t even know where to start. | 没错 不过我们还是不知道该怎么着手准备 |
[40:53] | Actually, I do. | 其实我知道 |
[40:56] | Every time Thawne tried to hurt me using Nora’s memory, | 每次斯旺想要伤害我都会利用诺拉的记忆 |
[41:01] | really what he did was reminded me how much I loved her. | 但正是因为他这么做才让我记起我有多么爱她 |
[41:05] | Made me realize that she’s the answer. | 让我意识到她就是答案 |
[41:11] | Nora’s journal? | 诺拉的日记 |
[41:12] | Thawne taught Nora how to build a Speed Force. | 斯旺教会了诺拉如何去制造神速力 |
[41:16] | Now she can teach us. | 现在她可以教我们了 |
[41:29] | And no one saw you? | 没人看到你吧 |
[41:30] | CCPD was busy fighting Sunshine. | 中城警局都在忙着对付烈日 |
[41:32] | In and out and no one noticed. | 大家都忙进忙出 没人注意到我们 |
[41:34] | So my husband stopped looking for me, but… | 看来我的丈夫虽然不再找我了 但… |
[41:38] | apparently still goes out looking for my toys. | 很显然 他却会出去寻找我的玩具 |
[41:44] | You did very well. | 你们做得非常好 |
[41:46] | And as long as we stick to the plan… | 只要我们严格按照计划执行… |
[41:48] | – Success is assured. – Success is assured. | -我们就一定能成功 -我们就一定能成功 |
[41:50] | And I’m one step closer to liberation. | 而我距离自由也只有一步之遥了 |