时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So we built a machine powerful enough | 那么我们建造了一架足够强大的机器 |
[00:06] | to big-bang a new Speed Force into existence | 通过大爆炸创造出一个新的神速力 |
[00:08] | based solely on the teachings | 而这完全依靠 |
[00:10] | of history’s most evil Speedster. | 史上最邪恶的极速者的指导 |
[00:13] | Are we sure we wanna hit this switch? | 我们确定要按下开关吗 |
[00:26] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[00:28] | {\an8\frz2.579 | \move(110.12,22.756,137.713,15.573,14,1849)}人造神速力 |
[00:28] | {\an8 | \frz2.335\move(306.6,232.533,302.78,229.262,14,1765)}点 火 |
[01:03] | Uh, what’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[01:13] | It didn’t work. | 没有成功 |
[01:35] | Guys, you in there? | 大家在里面吗 |
[01:39] | Sorry to interrupt–oh. | 抱歉打断 |
[01:41] | How’d the machine test go? | 机器测试进展如何 |
[01:42] | Well, it didn’t. | 根本无法启动 |
[01:44] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在于此 |
[01:45] | How did Thawne manage to build | 斯旺怎么能完全靠他自己的能力 |
[01:47] | a Speed Force machine on his own | 建造一架神速力机器 |
[01:49] | without a journal to guide him, | 还不依靠笔记的帮助 |
[01:51] | but all the brainpower in S.T.A.R. Labs | 而尖端科研实验室所有的脑力合在一起 |
[01:52] | can’t even get this thing to work. | 都无法让这东西启动 |
[01:55] | It’s like we built a 12-ton paper weight. | 我们不过建了个十二吨重的镇纸 |
[01:58] | Okay, okay, but hey! | 好吧 好吧 不过 |
[01:59] | Maybe getting out of here for a minute | 也许出去散散心 |
[02:01] | might clear your heads. | 能帮你们理清思绪 |
[02:02] | I, myself, was on my way over | 我自己 正打算去一趟 |
[02:05] | to “The Citizen’ right now. | 《公民报》那 |
[02:06] | Does anybody–Barry– wanna come with me? | 有没有人想 巴里 想不想和我一起去 |
[02:11] | No. Look. | 不了 听着 |
[02:12] | Every day that the machine is off | 这台机器无法运转的每一天 |
[02:13] | is another day I can’t protect this city. | 我都无法保护这座城市 |
[02:16] | I have to keep working. | 我得继续研究 |
[02:20] | Barry, wait. | 巴里 等等 |
[02:23] | Are you sure you don’t wanna see Iris? | 你确定你不想见爱瑞丝吗 |
[02:29] | Can I tell her anything for you? | 需要我帮你带话给她吗 |
[02:33] | Tell her I miss her. | 告诉她 我想她 |
[02:41] | His speed has been draining non-stop. | 他的速度每时每刻都在流失 |
[02:44] | Your plan was a success. | 你的计划很成功 |
[02:45] | You’ve done an amazing job. | 你们干得很漂亮 |
[02:50] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[02:52] | You seem…distant. | 你看上去 心不在焉 |
[02:55] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[02:57] | I’d just like to know if you want us to proceed | 我只不过想知道你是否需要我们 |
[02:59] | with the next phase. | 进行下一阶段 |
[03:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:01] | Go join your brother and prepare. | 去和你们的兄弟碰头 做好准备 |
[03:04] | Because tonight… | 因为今晚 |
[03:06] | I will finally have my liberation. | 我终于能够解放了 |
[03:09] | Success is assured. | 保证成功 |
[03:15] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:17] | Hey. You busy? | 你们好 在忙吗 |
[03:18] | Hey. What’s up? | 你好 有什么事 |
[03:20] | I just wanted to… | 我想 |
[03:28] | You’re here about me and Barry? | 你是为我和巴里的事情而来的吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:35] | He’s in a really bad place, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 他状况很糟糕 |
[03:37] | His heart is breaking. | 他的心很受伤 |
[03:38] | He won’t talk to anybody about it. | 而他不愿意和任何人交流 |
[03:41] | He promised me after he took Nora to the future | 在他把诺拉带回未来之后 他承诺过我 |
[03:43] | that would be the last time that he made a decision | 那将是他最后一次在没有我的情况下 |
[03:45] | about our family without me. | 对我们家的事做出决定 |
[03:47] | But then he took my dad into Witsec | 然后他让我爸参加联邦证人保护计划 |
[03:48] | and didn’t even tell me. | 都没告诉我 |
[03:49] | I had to find out from Singh. | 还是辛格告诉我的 |
[03:51] | How do you get over that, Cecile? | 你是怎么克服的 塞西尔 |
[03:53] | Well, it– | 就… |
[03:55] | I don’t really know, Iris. | 我真的不知道 爱瑞丝 |
[03:56] | But I would think the first step is wanting to. | 但我想第一步是想要 |
[04:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:10] | I– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:17] | Can you feel what I want? | 你能感觉到我想要什么吗 |
[04:21] | Can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[04:29] | You feel… | 你感觉 |
[04:32] | sad. | 难过 |
[04:33] | Sad and concerned. | 难过又担心 |
[04:37] | I think what Iris needs right now is space | 我想爱瑞丝现在需要的是空间 |
[04:40] | to focus on what’s really important. | 去专心思考真正重要的是什么 |
[04:44] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:46] | It’s important for me to take care of myself right now, Cecile. | 现在重要的是我要照顾好自己 塞西尔 |
[04:52] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | Your husband wanted me to tell you that he misses you. | 你丈夫希望我告诉你 他想你 |
[05:14] | Bar? | 巴仔 |
[05:15] | There’s something blocking the door. | 你把门堵住了 |
[05:17] | Yeah… | 是 |
[05:17] | I thought you were still at the Speed Lab. | 你不是还在极速实验室吗 |
[05:21] | – Hey, Barry. – Hold on. | -巴里 -等等 |
[05:23] | Why can’t I get inside my own house? | 我为什么不能进自己家 |
[05:24] | Sorry. Hold on. | 抱歉 等等 |
[05:25] | – One second. – Geez! | -等一下 -天呐 |
[05:32] | Cecile, I can explain. | 塞西尔 我可以解释 |
[05:35] | What the hell is this? | 你这是在搞什么 |
[05:39] | Iris isn’t Iris. | 爱瑞丝不是爱瑞丝 |
[05:46] | So then I thought well obviously, | 然后我想很明显 |
[05:47] | this can’t be an Iris doppelganger from another Earth | 这不可能是爱瑞丝来自另一个地球的二重身 |
[05:49] | because doppelgangers don’t exist anymore. | 因为二重身已经不复存在了 |
[05:51] | Because the Multiverse doesn’t exist anymore. | 因为多元宇宙已经不复存在了 |
[05:52] | Because Crisis blew it all up, right? | 因为危机把多元宇宙都毁了 对吧 |
[05:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:55] | So if that’s true, | 所以如果这是真的 |
[05:56] | who else do we know that could be pretending to be Iris? | 我们知道还有谁会假扮爱瑞丝吗 |
[05:59] | – I– what– – Shapeshifters. | -我… 什么 -变形人 |
[06:01] | All right, so Everyman was my first suspect. | 任意人是我第一个怀疑对象 |
[06:02] | And Cisco’s report show that he is alive post-Crisis. | 西斯科的报告显示在危机之后 他还活着 |
[06:05] | Then I remembered something that Breacher said about Plastoids. | 然后我想到穿越者说起过塑胶机器人 |
[06:08] | Which made me realize, | 这让我想到 |
[06:09] | there could be shapeshifting Martians on this Earth now. | 这个地球现在也许有变形火星人 |
[06:12] | This– this fake Iris | 这个假爱瑞丝 |
[06:13] | doesn’t even have to be from our planet. | 甚至都不一定是我们这个星球上的 |
[06:14] | But then, it hit me that J’onn J’onzz would sense | 然后我想到 如果我们身边隐藏着火星人 |
[06:17] | if there was a Martian hidden among us, | 荣恩·荣兹会察觉到 |
[06:18] | so that was a dead end, | 所以这个想法说不通 |
[06:19] | but it led me to my biggest breakthrough yet. | 但是这让我有了最大的突破 |
[06:22] | Okay, Cecile, the night that this all started, | 塞西尔 这一切开始的那晚 |
[06:25] | Iris left to investigate a story. | 爱瑞丝离家去调查一条新闻 |
[06:27] | I analyzed her phone’s GPS | 我分析过她的手机定位 |
[06:28] | and it shows that she went to McCulloch Tech. | 上面显示她去了麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[06:32] | Cecile, I think that something happened to Iris that night. | 塞西尔 我觉得爱瑞丝那晚发生了一些事 |
[06:37] | Barry… All of this– is this | 巴里 所有这些 |
[06:40] | the reason you’ve been avoiding Iris? | 就是你一直躲着爱瑞丝的原因 |
[06:42] | That’s not Iris! | 那不是爱瑞丝 |
[06:43] | Okay, look–I didn’t want to | 好吧 听着 我不想 |
[06:45] | tell anyone else about this until I gathered more evidence, | 在找到更多证据之前告诉别人这事 |
[06:47] | but now you know, so I– | 但现在你知道了 所以我… |
[06:51] | what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[06:54] | What do I think? What do I think? | 我怎么想 我怎么想 |
[06:56] | I think–I think that this-this sounds– | 我觉得 我觉得这个听起来 |
[06:58] | I know how it sounds, but look. | 我知道听起来什么样 但是你看 |
[06:59] | We’ve seen crazier. | 我们见过更疯狂的 |
[07:00] | We’ve seen crazier. And look at all the clues. | 我们见过更疯狂的 看看这些线索 |
[07:02] | Okay, I mean, she speaks Italian all of a sudden. | 我是说 她突然开始说起意大利语 |
[07:04] | She smashed a bottle over some guy’s head. | 她用瓶子砸了一个家伙的头 |
[07:06] | She made incredible pancakes. | 她做的煎饼出奇地好吃 |
[07:08] | Cecile, trust me. Iris can’t make pancakes. | 塞西尔 相信我 爱瑞丝可不会做煎饼 |
[07:10] | All right? But the biggest clue was… | 懂了吗 但是最大的线索是 |
[07:14] | Her throwing me out. | 她把我赶走了 |
[07:17] | The real Iris would never stop fighting for us. | 真正的爱瑞丝绝不会停止为我们俩斗争 |
[07:22] | Okay, okay, um. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:24] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[07:26] | Do you think that maybe-just maybe– | 你觉不觉得或许 只是或许 |
[07:30] | you’re feeling a little scared, you know. | 你感觉到了一丝恐惧 |
[07:32] | Because your marriage is going through | 因为你的婚姻遇上 |
[07:33] | a rough patch, and maybe, | 一些阻挠 因此或许 |
[07:36] | what you need to do is just go see Iris. | 你需要的仅仅是去见见爱瑞丝 |
[07:39] | That’s not Ir-Cecile, look. | 那不是爱瑞… 塞西尔 你看 |
[07:41] | Do you know why my Speed Gauge is still glowing red? | 你知道为什么我的神速力计量表一直红着 |
[07:44] | It is because the moment | 因为就在我 |
[07:47] | that I stepped out of the loft, I realized | 踏出公寓的那一刻 我意识到 |
[07:50] | Iris, the real Iris, my wife, | 爱瑞丝 真正的爱瑞丝 我妻子 |
[07:52] | she is somewhere else. | 她在其他地方 |
[07:55] | Probably in danger. | 很可能处于危险之中 |
[07:56] | And if that’s true, I need my speed back. | 如果这是真的 我需要我取回我的神速 |
[07:59] | My–my lightning, all my powers if I’m gonna save her. | 我的闪电 我所有的能力来拯救她 |
[08:04] | It’s all I’ve thought about ever since. | 这是我在那之后唯一想过的事情 |
[08:06] | No matter how insane this all sounds, | 不管这一切听起来有多疯狂 |
[08:10] | I know in my heart | 我心里很清楚 |
[08:13] | that the real Iris | 真正的爱瑞丝 |
[08:15] | is out there somewhere. | 是在别的地方 |
[08:17] | Waiting for me to find her. | 等着我去找到她 |
[08:19] | I won’t let her down. | 我不会让她失望的 |
[08:29] | Polar bear’s a little on the nose, don’t you think? | 北极熊有点太没创意了吧 |
[08:31] | Well, it’s not like the stores have a | 商店里又没有 |
[08:32] | “Get well soon from dual light-assassin attacks” Card. | “双重刺客袭击后 愿你尽快恢复”卡 |
[08:36] | What’d you bring? | 你带了什么 |
[08:37] | Oh, I got a mobile bio-lab | 我带来了一个移动生物实验室 |
[08:39] | so she can catch up on her work while she recovers in bed. | 这样好让她在床上恢复的时候补上工作 |
[08:43] | Don’t be a jealous. It’s a scientist thing. | 别嫉妒 这是科学家的事 |
[08:45] | Come on, snow-poke. It’s us. | 来吧 雪宝宝 是我们 |
[08:53] | It’s ice cold. | 非常冷 |
[09:03] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[09:04] | Help me. | 救我 |
[09:10] | Since when is Caitlin the frosty one? | 什么时候凯特琳成了有冰霜的 |
[09:17] | She’s not. | 她没有 |
[09:20] | Hang on, Caitlin. | 撑住 凯特琳 |
[09:21] | We’re on the case. | 我们来处理 |
[09:27] | I think I’ve come up with a new idea | 我想我有了新的 |
[09:29] | to get us out of this place. | 让我们离开这里的办法 |
[09:34] | Stop! | 住手 |
[09:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:36] | Eva, think about it. | 伊娃 想一下 |
[09:37] | This is the only mirror that you can control. | 这是你唯一能控制的镜子 |
[09:40] | So there’s gotta be something different about it. | 所以这面镜子肯定有它与众不同的地方 |
[09:42] | And until we can figure out what that is, | 而且在我们弄明白它哪里不同之前 |
[09:43] | we’re just working blind. | 我们根本没有头绪 |
[09:46] | Move. | 让开 |
[09:47] | So to examine it, you want to smash it? | 所以为了检查它 你想把它杂碎 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I mean, we both know | 是啊 我们都知道 |
[09:52] | that you can put it back together, | 你能让这面镜子复原 |
[09:53] | so let’s just take this thing down, | 所以我们为什么不把这个东西拆开 |
[09:56] | dissect it piece by piece, | 一件一件分解 |
[09:57] | and learn what its secrets are. | 看看里面的秘密究竟是什么 |
[09:59] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:01] | You do what you wanna do. | 你想干什么就干什么 |
[10:06] | Gonna go to my lab, | 我要去我实验室了 |
[10:07] | and work on a plan that would actually help us. | 去研究真正能帮到我们的办法 |
[10:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:49] | Can you, uh, maybe hurry up? | 你能不能 或许快一点 |
[10:50] | You know, when Iris gave me a spare key, | 爱瑞丝给我这把备用钥匙 |
[10:52] | it was to water her plants. It wasn’t to hack her computer. | 是为了替她的植物浇水 不是去侵入她的电脑 |
[10:54] | It’s not hacking Iris’ computer | 不能叫侵入爱瑞丝的电脑 |
[10:56] | if it’s not really Iris. | 她不是真的爱瑞丝 |
[10:57] | What are you even looking for anyway? | 话说回来你到底在找什么 |
[10:59] | Anything that might be suspicious | 这几周来任何 |
[11:00] | from the past few weeks. | 可疑的东西 |
[11:05] | – Bingo. – What’d you find? | -找到了 -你找到什么了 |
[11:08] | This photo. | 这张照片 |
[11:09] | It was deleted from Kamilla’s camera, | 这是从卡米拉的相机里删掉的 |
[11:11] | but not before it was uploaded | 但是在删除之前 |
[11:12] | to “The Citizen”‘s cloud server. | 被上传到《公民报》的云端服务器上了 |
[11:13] | Do you see this text? | 你看到这段文字了吗 |
[11:15] | Prismatic Filter. | 棱镜滤波器 |
[11:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:20] | It’s the science that we’re gonna use | 这就是我们要用的科技手段 |
[11:21] | to test our imposter’s identity. | 来测试这个假冒者真实的身份 |
[11:24] | Expose her for good. | 一举曝光她 |
[11:36] | That’s better. Much more homey. | 这样就好多了 越来越有家的样子了 |
[11:39] | “Closer” Is how I’d describe it. | 换我来说是更接近 |
[11:41] | Closer to our Mother. | 更接近母亲了 |
[11:44] | It’s time for our next move. | 是时候进行下一步了 |
[11:46] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:47] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[11:50] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[11:53] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[11:55] | All that matters is Eva’s will. | 伊娃的意愿是重要的 |
[11:58] | We follows orders and assure her success. | 我们听从指令确保她必定成功 |
[12:00] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[12:02] | We need to focus. | 我们需要专注 |
[12:03] | There’s still one item Mother needs to obtain | 还有一件物品母亲需要得到 |
[12:05] | for her liberation. | 为了她能够解放 |
[12:08] | And it’s the most dangerous yet. | 而且是目前为止最危险的东西 |
[12:22] | Hey, I saw your text. | 我看到你的短信了 |
[12:23] | I got here as fast as I could. What’s the emergency? | 我以最快的速度赶过来了 有什么急事吗 |
[12:29] | You are. Apparently. | 那个急事很显然是你 |
[12:37] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[12:38] | You’re not Iris. That’s what. | 你不是爱瑞丝 就是这样 |
[12:41] | And you’re not leaving here until you tell us | 在你坦白你是谁或是什么东西之前 |
[12:43] | who or what you are. | 别想离开这里 |
[12:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们究竟在说什么 |
[12:54] | And why are you pointing that gauntlet at me? | 还有你的护手为什么在指着我 |
[13:00] | This photo was taken on Kamilla’s camera. | 这张照片由卡米拉的相机所拍摄 |
[13:04] | You see the prismatic fragmentation? | 你看到这个棱镜碎片了吗 |
[13:06] | Only your image is affected. | 只有你的图像被影响了 |
[13:09] | I think that the camera’s filter | 我想相机的滤光器 |
[13:10] | is revealing a dimensional shift. | 展现了空间移位 |
[13:13] | Showing us things in the picture | 给我们展示了 |
[13:14] | from another dimension. | 相片里另一个维度的东西 |
[13:17] | Things that don’t belong in ours. | 不属于我们这个维度的东西 |
[13:23] | Cecile, you actually believe this? | 塞西尔 你真的相信吗 |
[13:26] | You seemed off in your office earlier, | 之前在你办公室你就不正常 |
[13:29] | and–and that photo. | 而且那张照片 |
[13:30] | That could’ve been anything. | 那可能是任何东西 |
[13:31] | A glitch in the camera tech. | 相机技术的小故障 |
[13:33] | Guys, this is insane. | 各位 这太荒谬了 |
[13:37] | This prismatic scanner is just a more powerful version | 这个棱镜扫描仪是相机滤光器 |
[13:40] | of the camera’s filter. | 更强大的版本 |
[13:42] | If I’m wrong, and you are from this dimension, | 如果我错了 你真是来自这个维度 |
[13:44] | then when the prismatic wave hits you, | 那么当棱镜波击中你的时候 |
[13:46] | you’ll look completely normal. | 你看起来会完全正常 |
[13:49] | But if I’m right, | 但如果我是对的 |
[13:51] | you’re gonna look just like that photo. | 你看起来就会像那张照片里的样子 |
[13:55] | And you’re gonna tell us where the real Iris is. | 那请你得告诉我们真正的爱瑞丝在哪 |
[13:59] | Barry, how could you do this? | 巴里 你怎么能这么做 |
[14:03] | For God’s sake, I’m your wife. | 拜托 我是你的妻子 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:20] | You wanna see who I really am? | 你想看我到底是谁吗 |
[14:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | I’ll show you. | 我就给你看 |
[15:09] | No, no–I have to know. | 不不 我得知道 |
[15:11] | I have to know. | 我得知道 |
[15:17] | Someone else must have heard the good news too | 肯定还有别人也听到这则喜讯 |
[15:19] | because they sent you a gift. I had it delivered. | 因为他们给你送了份礼物 我给你送过去了 |
[15:30] | Hello, Joseph. | 你好 约瑟夫 |
[15:31] | This is your last chance. Joseph. | 这是你最后一次机会了 约瑟夫 |
[15:34] | Threats are for real people, Eva. | 真实的人才能被威胁 伊娃 |
[15:36] | Not phantoms. Because that’s what you are. | 而不是幽灵 因为你现在就是 |
[15:38] | Because that’s what you are. | 因为你现在就是 |
[15:44] | And no one saw you. | 没人见过你 |
[15:45] | And no one saw you. | 没人见过你 |
[15:47] | Thank God, you’re safe. | 谢天谢地 你很安全 |
[15:48] | I’m not. Neither are you. | 我不安全 你也不安全 |
[15:50] | Black Hole isn’t what we think. | 黑洞不是我们想的那样 |
[15:53] | Mirror! | 镜子 |
[16:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:18] | The truth hurts. | 事实很伤人 |
[16:26] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[16:29] | I just want you to know that if anything happens, I– | 我只想你知道 如果发生什么 我 |
[16:33] | I forgive you. | 我都原谅你 |
[16:56] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[16:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:00] | Okay–okay, that’s– that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[17:02] | No, something’s– something’s wrong, all right? | 不 出问题了 好吧 |
[17:03] | Just give it a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:10] | Look, I– I don’t know how she did this, | 我不知道她如何做到的 |
[17:13] | but–but you have to see that this isn’t my wife. | 但你们得明白 这不是我妻子 |
[17:15] | No, you’re not my husband, Barry. | 不 你不是我丈夫 巴里 |
[17:19] | You wanna know what the real test is? | 你想知道真正的测试是什么吗 |
[17:21] | The real Barry would’ve fought harder. | 真正的巴里会更加努力 |
[17:23] | He would’ve fought to come back home. | 他会努力回到家 |
[17:25] | A whole week went by and you never even tried. | 一整周过去了 你试都没尝试 |
[17:33] | You used to say that I was your lightning rod. | 你说过我是你的避雷针 |
[17:37] | Now let’s see if you’re still mine. | 现在让我们看看你还是不是我的 |
[18:06] | Guys. | 各位 |
[18:11] | I’m me. | 是我 |
[18:14] | I’m the real Barry. | 我是真的巴里 |
[18:15] | – I’m– hey! – Wait! | -我是 -等等 |
[18:16] | Nash, no! | 纳什 不要 |
[18:18] | Back up. | 退后 |
[18:21] | Cecile? | 塞西尔 |
[18:28] | You believe me? | 你相信我 |
[18:30] | Yes. I do. | 我相信 |
[18:39] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry, Barry. | 对不起 巴里 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:56] | Nash! Cecile! | 纳什 塞西尔 |
[18:59] | Don’t listen to her. That’s not Iris. | 别听她的 那不是爱瑞丝 |
[19:02] | You know, you can stop playing this game, | 你可以选择停止游戏 |
[19:03] | or rot in there. I don’t care. | 或者在那里等死 我不在乎 |
[19:05] | Either way, I’m gonna find my husband. | 不管怎样 我都要找到我的丈夫 |
[19:08] | Ah, I should’ve noticed something. | 我应该注意到的 |
[19:09] | I should’ve figured something out– | 我本应该发现的 |
[19:11] | No, no. No one’s to blame. | 不 这不能怪你 |
[19:13] | He or it was pretty convincing. | 他或是它装得太像了 |
[19:16] | If that’s not Barry, then what is he? | 如果他不是巴里 那他是什么 |
[19:18] | He’s like some mirror version of himself. | 他好像是自己的镜像 |
[19:24] | Guys, Joseph Carver. | 各位 约瑟夫·卡弗 |
[19:29] | Wait– you think that | 等等 你认为 |
[19:30] | this is related to Black Hole and their reflective chip technology? | 这和黑洞以及他们的反射芯片技术有关 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. That seems almost– | 我不确定 这看起来 |
[19:37] | No, that’s possible. | 很有可能 |
[19:39] | I’ve seen that McCulloch tech up close and it– | 我研究过麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[19:42] | reflective chip technology, it’s– | 他们的反射芯片技术 |
[19:44] | it’s far-reaching to say the least. | 保守来说也是十分先进 |
[19:49] | Okay, well, um, then this might be our best lead. | 好的 这是我们目前最好的线索 |
[19:51] | Why don’t you see what you can find, Nash? | 你去看看能发现什么 纳什 |
[19:53] | I will recoup with Kamilla, | 我去找卡米拉 |
[19:55] | and do some digging of our own. | 做一些调查 |
[20:00] | Are you okay, Cecile? | 你还好吗 塞西尔 |
[20:05] | No, um… | 没事 |
[20:07] | Something just doesn’t feel right. | 只是有什么感觉不对劲 |
[20:14] | Yeah, no, I understand. | 我理解 |
[20:16] | But we’re gonna get to the bottom of this | 但是我们会调查清楚这一切 |
[20:18] | and get the real Barry back. | 把真的巴里带回来 |
[20:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:27] | Caitlin’s body essentially self-induced an “Ice coma” | 凯特琳的身体处于自身引发的”冰冻昏迷” |
[20:29] | to force her to hibernate. | 迫使她进入冬眠状态 |
[20:30] | She’s like a cold battery. | 她就像是一块冷冻的电池 |
[20:32] | We just need to wake her up. | 我们需要唤醒她 |
[20:33] | That’s where you come in. | 这需要你的帮助 |
[20:35] | Since we don’t have any ionized conductive wiring, | 我们没有电离导线 |
[20:38] | you’ll have to be the jumper cables. | 需要由你来做跨接电缆 |
[20:40] | Got it. | 明白 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:08] | Ralph! Are you all right? | 拉尔夫 你还好吗 |
[21:11] | Is she good? | 她醒了吗 |
[21:15] | Cisco, is she okay? | 西斯科 她还好吗 |
[21:17] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[21:26] | Oh, thank Elsa. | 感谢艾莎 |
[21:30] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[21:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | You scared us for a minute there. | 你刚才吓死我们了 |
[21:36] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们发生什么事了吗 |
[21:37] | I was home alone, | 我一个人在家 |
[21:38] | and the wound from the light bullet was getting worse. | 光弹打出的伤口恶化了 |
[21:42] | Sure your run-in with Sunshine didn’t help. | 你与烈日的遭遇让伤势更重了 |
[21:44] | Yeah, so I tried to ice heal it, | 对 所以我尝试用冰疗愈来治疗 |
[21:46] | and that’s when the wound ruptured. | 然后伤口裂开了 |
[21:48] | It must have been my immune system’s way of protecting me. | 这一定是我的免疫系统在保护我 |
[21:53] | Guys, I need help. | 各位 我需要帮助 |
[21:54] | You just tell us what you need. | 你只要告诉我们你需要什么 |
[21:56] | I mean, who do we know that can help with a… | 我是说 我们知道有谁能帮助治愈 |
[22:00] | light-ice wound? | 光和冰冻造成的伤口呢 |
[22:02] | There’s only one person we can call. | 我们只能打给一个人 |
[22:05] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[22:12] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[22:16] | Everything went according to plan? | 一切都按计划进行了吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re fine. | 是的 是的 很顺利 |
[22:19] | Everything went as planned. | 一切都按计划进行 |
[22:22] | You guys go to the rendezvous. | 你们俩去集合点 |
[22:23] | I’ll handle this, and I’ll meet you there. | 我先去处理这件事 然后跟你们在那儿汇合 |
[22:36] | I’ve been watching Barry Allen. | 我一直在监视巴里·艾伦 |
[22:37] | He’s planning on exposing you. | 他打算揭发你 |
[22:39] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么办 |
[22:41] | Go. Meet him. | 去见他 |
[22:43] | Leave the rest to me. | 其他的交给我 |
[22:46] | You’re not Iris. | 你不是爱瑞丝 |
[22:48] | And you’re not leaving here until you tell us | 在你坦白你是谁或是什么东西之前 |
[22:49] | who or what you are. | 就别想离开这里 |
[22:57] | Now let’s get what we came for. | 我们去执行任务吧 |
[22:59] | One of the benefits of being chief of police | 做警察局长的好处之一就是 |
[23:00] | is I can request prisoner interviews– | 我可以要求探监 |
[23:02] | even for press. | 甚至可以让记者探监 |
[23:35] | Well… | 好吧 |
[23:37] | if it isn’t Kamilla Hwang, Chief Singh… | 这不是卡米拉·黄 辛格局长 |
[23:42] | and Iris West-Allen. | 和爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦吗 |
[23:45] | To what do I owe the honor? | 你们来这里有何贵干 |
[23:47] | If you help us, we can get you out of there. | 如果你帮我们 我们就能救你出去 |
[23:49] | And why would I trust the wife of the Flash? | 我为什么要相信闪电侠的妻子 |
[23:51] | Because I’m not Iris West-Allen. | 因为我不是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[23:53] | I’m a reflection of her. | 我是她的镜像 |
[23:55] | We’re all reflections. | 我们都是镜像 |
[23:57] | Faster, stronger than our human counterparts | 比与我们分享同一面孔的本体 |
[24:00] | whose faces we share. | 更快更强壮 |
[24:01] | And our only will is to serve our Mother. | 我们唯一的愿望就是为母亲服务 |
[24:10] | The real Iris would never | 真正的爱瑞丝绝对不会 |
[24:12] | offer to release me. | 主动释放我 |
[24:15] | Tell me more about your Mother. | 让我多了解一下你们的母亲 |
[24:16] | Eva McCulloch. She was the sc– | 伊娃·麦克洛奇 她是位科… |
[24:18] | I am a scientist. I know who Eva McCulloch is. | 我也是科学家 我知道伊娃·麦克洛奇是谁 |
[24:22] | But she disappeared years ago. | 但她几年前就消失了 |
[24:23] | She’s been trapped in another dimension. | 她一直被困在另一个维度里 |
[24:26] | A mirror one. | 一个镜像维度 |
[24:28] | And she needs something from you. | 她需要你的某样东西 |
[24:30] | You need my blood. | 你们需要我的血 |
[24:32] | How grand. | 真伟大 |
[24:33] | Even in here, fate continues to cast me in the role of savior. | 即使在这里 命运仍要让我扮演救世主的角色 |
[24:38] | We just need one drop. | 我们就要一滴 |
[24:40] | But you need to decide now. | 但是你现在就得决定 |
[24:48] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[24:50] | Release me and you shall indeed have my life blood. | 把我放出来你就能得到我的生命之血 |
[24:53] | However, this is no crude metacell in Iron Heights. | 但是 这不是铁山监狱那粗劣的超能力者牢房 |
[24:57] | How do you propose to disrupt | 你打算怎么破坏这 |
[24:58] | a bio-degenerative containment matrix | 有着三重备份协议的 |
[25:01] | with triplicate backup protocols? | 生物负反馈控制矩阵 |
[25:03] | Mother has a theory. | 母亲有个理论 |
[25:05] | I am the answer. | 我就是答案 |
[25:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:11] | You’ll die. | 你会死 |
[25:15] | Then it is Eva’s will. | 那这就是伊娃的意愿 |
[25:34] | Code zero! Facility-wide power failure! | 零号警报 监狱设备全体断电 |
[25:35] | All levels. Check the cells. | 所有层级 检查牢房 |
[25:38] | We have 60 seconds until the guards– | 我们有60秒直到守卫们… |
[26:05] | You’re almost human. | 你几乎就是个人 |
[26:08] | Maybe something more. | 也许还不仅如此 |
[26:11] | You follow your master Eva’s will, | 你服从你主人伊娃的意愿 |
[26:14] | but I see hesitation in your eyes. | 但是我从你眼睛里看到了迟疑 |
[26:18] | You have a modicum of will. | 你还有一点自己的意志 |
[26:22] | Are you planning to trick me? | 你是在计划骗我吗 |
[26:25] | Tell me now! | 现在就告诉我 |
[26:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:30] | Only Eva’s will. | 只有伊娃的意愿 |
[26:31] | Lies! | 谎言 |
[26:33] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[26:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:39] | To be alive. | 活下来 |
[26:46] | And you are worthy of it. | 你值得活下去 |
[26:58] | Power restored. | 电力恢复 |
[26:59] | Cell containment reinitialized. | 牢房封锁重新初始化 |
[27:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:04] | We had a plan. Don’t you want to escape? | 我们的计划 你不想逃跑吗 |
[27:06] | There are walls beyond these walls. | 墙外有墙 |
[27:09] | I was never gonna just walk out of here. | 我永远都不可能走出这里 |
[27:12] | But there’s more than one way for me to be free. | 但是对我来说自由有很多种方式 |
[27:16] | Let’s just call this | 我们就叫它 |
[27:18] | “The long game.” | “放长线 钓大鱼” |
[27:35] | Now go. | 现在 你走吧 |
[27:36] | I’ll stay here and cover our tracks. | 我会留在这 掩护我们的痕迹 |
[27:38] | Now! | 现在 |
[27:44] | Run, Iris. | 跑 爱瑞丝 |
[27:46] | Run! | 跑 |
[28:06] | Cecile? | 塞西尔 |
[28:07] | I don’t have all the facts. | 我没有所有的真相 |
[28:09] | And the ones I do have tell me | 但是凭我有的告诉我 |
[28:10] | that you’re not who you say you are. | 你不是你口中那个人 |
[28:15] | You are Barry. | 你是巴里 |
[28:17] | I know it in my heart. | 我心里清楚 |
[28:21] | And I’m willing to bet my life on it. | 我愿意用我的命去赌 |
[28:24] | Now go get Iris back. | 现在把爱瑞丝救回来 |
[28:33] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[28:34] | You’ll apply Ramsey’s blood on your side of the mirror. | 你将把拉姆齐的血滴到你镜子的那面 |
[28:36] | Once it is fully absorbed, | 一旦它完全吸收了 |
[28:37] | I will activate the R-CEM on my side. | 我会启动我这边的反射芯片扩张调制器 |
[28:40] | Together, they will reconfigure | 一起 它们将重新设定 |
[28:41] | the molecular stability of the dimensional barrier | 燃烧生物体的空间壁垒 |
[28:44] | that burns organic matter. | 分子稳定性 |
[28:46] | Creating a safe passageway between the two worlds. | 在两个世界之间建造一条安全的通道 |
[28:49] | Next time I speak to you, | 下一次我跟你说话的时候 |
[28:50] | I will be standing right next to you. | 我就可以站在你身边了 |
[28:55] | Liberated. | 不受拘束 |
[28:56] | Success is assured. | 保证成功 |
[29:02] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我看那可未必 |
[29:07] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪 |
[29:14] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问一遍 |
[29:16] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪 |
[29:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:31] | I saw everything. | 我什么都看到了 |
[29:33] | You targeted me from the very beginning. | 你从一开始就把我作为目标 |
[29:35] | You suffered a fraction of my pain. | 我的痛苦你只品尝到了一点 |
[29:38] | But in just a few, | 但要不了多久 |
[29:40] | I will be liberated. | 我就自由了 |
[29:42] | Barry is gonna stop you. | 巴里一定会阻止你的 |
[29:44] | We both will. | 我们俩会阻止你的 |
[29:48] | I used to think my love gives me strength too. | 我曾以为我的爱人也会给予我力量 |
[29:51] | The mirror showed me the truth. | 但镜子向我展示了真相 |
[29:53] | Let me do the same for you. | 我也来让你看清真相 |
[30:22] | She says you’re always gonna be in her way. | 她说你总是会妨碍到她 |
[30:25] | And now you’re too slow to stop me. | 但现在你太慢了 已经没法阻止我了 |
[30:27] | Whose way? | 妨碍到谁 |
[30:28] | Who’s making you do this? | 是谁让你做这些的 |
[31:05] | You should really mind your surroundings. | 你真应该当心你身边的东西 |
[31:53] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪 |
[31:55] | She’s all you can think about, huh? | 你想到的只有她吗 |
[31:59] | What do you think about me, Barry? | 你觉得我怎么样 巴里 |
[32:03] | All those days… | 这些日子以来… |
[32:06] | Weeks. | 这么多周 |
[32:08] | It wasn’t her. It was me. | 在你身边的都不是她 是我 |
[32:11] | Enjoying meals together. | 我们一起吃饭 |
[32:16] | Talking about our day. | 一起聊每天发生的事 |
[32:21] | Sharing your bed. | 一起睡觉 |
[32:22] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:29] | I am going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[32:30] | Unlikely. | 想得美 |
[32:31] | I have been working on this plan for half a decade. | 这个计划我已经筹谋五年了 |
[32:35] | This is my creation. | 这是我的创作 |
[32:37] | She is me, and I am her. | 她就是我 我就是她 |
[32:39] | What she feels, I feel. | 她能感觉到的 我也能 |
[32:41] | And we cannot lose. | 我们绝不能失败 |
[32:48] | Do they feel what you feel for Carver? | 他们能体会到你对卡夫的感觉吗 |
[32:52] | What? | 什么 |
[32:54] | Do they still love him? | 他们还爱他吗 |
[32:55] | I don’t love my husband. | 我不爱我的丈夫 |
[32:56] | I want to end him. | 我想要他的命 |
[32:58] | Then why do you still call him your husband? | 那你为什么还称他为你的丈夫 |
[33:01] | You are just as blinded as you were before. | 你跟从前一样 一样的盲目 |
[33:04] | And he is going to trick you in the exact same way. | 他还会用同样的伎俩玩弄你 |
[33:07] | Stop talking. | 不要再说了 |
[33:07] | Because you still love him. | 因为你仍然爱着他 |
[33:09] | No! I don’t! | 不 我没有 |
[33:24] | Your brilliant mind couldn’t figure out | 你睿智的大脑就是想不明白 |
[33:26] | that he didn’t care about you. | 他没有在乎过你 |
[33:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[33:34] | How long did you sit here, Eva, | 你在这等了多久 伊娃 |
[33:35] | pining for rescue | 一直渴望被拯救 |
[33:37] | before you realized that you had been abandoned? | 直到你意识到你早就被遗弃了 |
[33:40] | I hate him! | 我恨他 |
[33:41] | I want him to suffer! Suffer, suffer! | 我要让他受尽折磨 |
[33:45] | Suffer! Suffer! | 折磨 折磨 |
[33:48] | Suffer! Suffer! | 折磨 折磨 |
[33:51] | Suffer! | 折磨 |
[33:53] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[33:55] | Suffer and suffer and suffer! | 无尽的痛苦和折磨 |
[33:58] | Suffer! Suffer! | 折磨 |
[34:03] | Iris. Iris. | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 |
[34:06] | I won’t fight you. | 我不会和你打 |
[34:08] | I won’t fight you anymore. | 我不会和你打了 |
[34:11] | You were made from Iris. | 你的原型是爱瑞丝 |
[34:17] | A part of her heart is inside you. | 你有着她的一部分内心 |
[34:19] | I’ve seen you be kind. | 我见到过你的善良 |
[34:21] | I’ve seen you laugh. | 我见到过你的欢笑 |
[34:23] | I know that wasn’t all a lie. | 我知道那并不全是谎言 |
[34:30] | You can be more than this. | 你可以成为更好的人 |
[34:35] | Not Iris, but… | 不是爱瑞丝 |
[34:38] | yourself. | 而是你自己 |
[34:42] | You have to want it. | 你必须自己想要改变 |
[34:50] | No. | 不 |
[34:53] | You have to choose it. | 你要自己做出选择 |
[35:01] | I–I choose me. | 我选择我自己 |
[35:17] | Go find Iris. | 去找爱瑞丝 |
[35:20] | Go find her, Barry. | 去找她 巴里 |
[35:23] | Go save Iris. | 去救爱瑞丝 |
[35:26] | Go. | 快去 |
[35:48] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[35:52] | I feel alive. | 我有生命了 |
[36:00] | I feel alive. | 我有生命了 |
[36:35] | Look what you made me do. | 看你逼我做了些什么 |
[36:52] | No, I’m sorry! | 不 对不起 |
[36:55] | This didn’t have to be like this, Flash. | 本来不必这样的 闪电侠 |
[36:59] | You don’t know what it’s like in there. | 你不知道在那里面的感受 |
[37:02] | I had to get out. | 我必须出来 |
[37:03] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[37:05] | Where–where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:08] | She’s still in the world I left behind. | 她还在我离开的世界中 |
[37:10] | Along with the rest of my insurance policy. | 还有其他我留下的保险措施 |
[37:12] | Chief Singh, and your friend, Kamilla. | 辛格局长和你的朋友卡米拉 |
[37:16] | They’re safe. | 他们很安全 |
[37:17] | How long is up to you. | 安全的时间则取决于你 |
[37:21] | So…what? | 现在呢 |
[37:24] | Now you’re gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我 |
[37:28] | There’s no need for that. | 没有必要 |
[37:31] | You’re wounded. | 你身受重伤 |
[37:34] | You lost your speed. | 还失去了速度 |
[37:36] | And your healing is not what is used to be. | 你的自愈速度不如以往 |
[37:40] | You’re not much of a threat, are you? | 你根本成不了威胁 对吧 |
[37:45] | You just stay out of my way, Flash. | 你别来妨碍我 闪电侠 |
[37:48] | And I’ll stay out of yours. | 我也不会妨碍你 |
[37:52] | I have unfinished business to attend to. | 我还有未竟之业 |
[37:59] | And a whole world to liberate. | 我还要解放整个世界 |