时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | Iris isn’t Iris– the real Iris, my wife, | 爱瑞丝并非爱瑞丝 真正的爱瑞丝 我的妻子 |
[00:05] | she is somewhere else, probably in danger. | 她并不在这里 很可能身处险境 |
[00:07] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[00:08] | You targeted me from the very beginning. | 你从一开始就把我作为目标 |
[00:10] | – I saw everything. – As for the other Wellses, | -我什么都看到了 -至于其他的威尔斯们 |
[00:12] | they’re as much a part of you as yourself. | 他们现在也算是你的一部分了 |
[00:14] | You mean I’m gonna keep hearing them? | 你是说我会一直听到他们的声音 |
[00:16] | – Yeah. – I did this. | -是的 -是我做的 |
[00:17] | I killed the Speed Force. | 我摧毁了神速力 |
[00:18] | I need your help to build an Artificial Speed Force. | 我需要你们帮忙建造一个人造的神速力 |
[00:20] | I need my speed back if I’m gonna save Iris. | 如果要救爱瑞丝 我得取回我的神速 |
[00:23] | This whole time when you looked at me, | 这么久以来当你看着我的时候 |
[00:25] | you saw this other person. | 你想的都是另一个人 |
[00:26] | For six years, I’ve been in my own personal hell. | 六年来 我一直身处我自己的地狱 |
[00:29] | You let me rot in here while you took everything I created. | 你留我在这里等死 而你拿走了我创造的一切 |
[00:36] | Stay out of my way, Flash. | 别来妨碍我 闪电侠 |
[00:38] | I will be resuming my position as CEO. | 我将继续担任首席执行官之职 |
[00:41] | My husband, Joseph, he worked tirelessly to try to find me, | 我的丈夫约瑟夫 不眠不休地试图找到我 |
[00:44] | only to be murdered moments after we were reunited. | 却在我们团聚之际被谋杀了 |
[00:47] | Eva McCulloch has never faced us head-on. | 伊娃·麦克洛奇从未与我们正面交锋 |
[00:50] | That’s about to change. | 这一点将会改变 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna find her, beat her, | 我们会找到她 打败她 |
[00:53] | and get back everyone. | 将所有人救回来 |
[00:58] | Yeah, you’re right for now, my sister, but what if? | 没错 现在算你对 妹子 但是如果呢 |
[01:02] | What if the entire universe is just some kind of… | 如果整个宇宙只是某种 |
[01:05] | cosmic neural network? | 浩瀚的神经网络呢 |
[01:09] | Then what you gonna say? | 那你又如何解释呢 |
[01:12] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[01:15] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[01:18] | You know the drill, Chester P. | 你知道该怎么办 切斯特·P |
[01:19] | Been prepping this for weeks. | 已经准备了好几周了 |
[01:22] | Okay, now, that is… | 好吧 这… |
[01:24] | that is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[01:40] | Where’s Eva? | 伊娃在哪里 |
[01:41] | Satellites have her at 2nd and Walczak. | 卫星显示她在第二大道和瓦尔扎克路交汇 |
[01:43] | Make that 3rd and Certo. | 现在到了第三大道和瑟托路路口 |
[01:45] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:46] | I know the Cryo Pod keeps your residual speed forces stasis, | 我知道低温仓能维持你剩余的神速力静止 |
[01:50] | but waking up can be pretty disorienting. | 但是醒过来会让你非常转向 |
[01:52] | Call Joe. Tell him I’m heading downtown. | 打给乔 告诉他我要去市区 |
[01:54] | But, Flash, you only have 1% of your speed left. | 但是闪电侠 你只剩下1%的神速了 |
[02:02] | Then I better hurry. | 那我更得快点了 |
[02:10] | Eva’s coordinates slowed down. | 伊娃的位置坐标慢下来了 |
[02:12] | – Maybe she stopped moving? – No. | -也许她停下来了 -不 |
[02:15] | She’s going up. | 她向上走了 |
[02:40] | Why do you keep interrupting my mission, Flash? | 你为什么总是打断我的任务 闪电侠 |
[02:43] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[02:44] | we’re on the same side. | 我们是一伙的 |
[02:46] | If we’re on the same side, then give me back my wife! | 如果我们是一伙的 就把我妻子还给我 |
[03:12] | My fractal photons move at the speed of light. | 我的分形光子以光速运动 |
[03:15] | You never had a chance. | 你没可能赢的 |
[03:30] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[03:32] | But I’m cleansing the world of Black Hole’s influence, | 但我在清除黑洞给这个世界带来的影响 |
[03:34] | so you either die, | 所以要么你就死 |
[03:36] | or you stand down. | 要么就别妨碍我 |
[03:44] | Flash, are you okay? | 闪电侠 你还好吗 |
[03:46] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[03:47] | Okay, I picked up Eva at a warehouse on 199th Street. | 我看到伊娃出现在第199街的一个仓库里 |
[03:50] | Suspected hideout of… | 疑似躲在… |
[03:51] | 山姆·斯卡德 罗莎·狄伦 | |
[03:52] | Rosa Dillon and Sam Scudder, | 罗莎·狄伦和山姆·斯卡德 |
[03:55] | AKA… | 外号 |
[03:56] | – Top and Mirror Master. – Yeah. | -尖峰人和镜像大师 -没错 |
[04:02] | Mirror, no! | 镜像 不 |
[04:09] | You just killed the man I loved. | 你刚刚杀死我的爱人 |
[04:12] | He never told you what he really was? | 他从来没和我说过他的真实身份 |
[04:16] | ‘Cause Sam Scudder wasn’t a man. | 因为山姆·斯卡德不是人类 |
[04:20] | He was my creation. | 他是我创造出来的 |
[04:23] | My first. | 第一个作品 |
[04:28] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[04:29] | Did you make it? Did you stop Eva? | 你赶到了吗 你阻止伊娃吗 |
[04:36] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[04:58] | Well, that was the best takeout world tour yet. | 这是迄今为止最棒的外卖世界之旅 |
[05:01] | Coq Au Vin from Paris, sashimi from the Arctic… | 巴黎的红酒炖鸡 北极的生鱼片 |
[05:04] | The Kansas State Fair funnel cake was Clark’s recommendation. | 克拉克推荐的堪萨斯州集市茴香蛋糕 |
[05:09] | I just wish I didn’t have to go back to work already. | 我只希望我不用现在就回去上班 |
[05:13] | Is anybody still here? | 还有人在吗 |
[05:16] | Allegra went home for the day. | 阿莱格拉今天回家了 |
[05:18] | And Kamilla, | 卡米拉 |
[05:20] | she is… | 她… |
[05:27] | Missing. | 失踪了 |
[05:29] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我非常想念你 |
[05:34] | No, this isn’t right. | 不 这不对 |
[05:37] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[05:39] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[05:51] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[05:58] | God. I’m still here. | 天呐 我还在这里 |
[06:05] | Eva hit nine more spots last night. | 伊娃昨晚又去了九个地方 |
[06:08] | I missed her every time. | 我每次都错过她 |
[06:10] | How much speed do you have left? | 你还剩下多少速度 |
[06:11] | A few days. | 几天 |
[06:13] | Maybe a few hours. | 也许几小时 |
[06:14] | Eva’s targeting Black Hole tech, right? | 伊娃的目标是黑洞科技对吧 |
[06:17] | So why go after Scudder and Dillon? | 那为什么要去找斯卡德和狄伦呢 |
[06:19] | They were working for Black Hole. | 他们替黑洞办事 |
[06:21] | I found this in Scudder’s remains. | 我在斯卡德的残骸找到这个 |
[06:25] | I’m guessing they’ve been on Carver’s payroll | 我猜自从他们去年逃出铁山监狱起 |
[06:27] | since breaking out of Iron Heights last year. | 就一直在卡弗手下做事 |
[06:29] | And when they got in Eva’s way, | 所以当他们妨碍到伊娃了 |
[06:30] | she moved them off the chessboard? | 她就会将其铲除 |
[06:32] | Well… they are not the only ones. | 不只是他们 |
[06:35] | 《中城新闻图报》 全球通缉逃犯之女 | |
[06:36] | The whole city thinks that Sue killed Carver. | 全城都认为苏杀了卡弗 |
[06:38] | She and Ralph are staying way off the grid. | 她和拉尔夫躲了起来 |
[06:40] | And Caitlin and Cisco are still gone, too. | 凯特琳和西斯科也不见了 |
[06:43] | And Iris. | 还有爱瑞丝 |
[06:46] | I should get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我应该回尖端科研实验室一趟 |
[06:47] | If we’re gonna stop Eva and fix this, | 如果我们要阻止伊娃 解决这件事 |
[06:49] | I need the Artificial Speed Force up and running. | 我需要启用人造神速力 |
[06:55] | Well, we may not know | 我们也许不知道 |
[06:56] | where Scudder moved the Black Hole tech, | 斯卡德把黑洞科技转移到哪去了 |
[06:58] | but I bet you Dillon does. | 但我打赌狄伦知道 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna go in, | 我要找找她 |
[07:01] | see if I can get her to talk to me. | 看看我能不能让她开口 |
[07:03] | Actually, Captain… | 实际上 警监 |
[07:06] | I am. | 我可以 |
[07:07] | Right. When you were a prosecutor, | 对了 当你是公诉人的时候 |
[07:09] | you put Dillon in Iron Heights. | 你把狄伦送进了铁山监狱 |
[07:10] | And now I’m her defense attorney that’s gonna keep her out | 现在我作为辩护律师会保证她不再进去 |
[07:14] | and get her to tell me where that tech is. | 然后让她告诉我那科技在哪里 |
[07:19] | That’s my girl. | 好样的 |
[07:23] | Connecting Fusion Sphere. | 连接聚变球 |
[07:25] | Fusion Sphere connected. | 聚变球已连接 |
[07:28] | – Activate. – Uh…activated. | -启动 -已启动 |
[07:32] | Oh, it’s working. | 成功了 |
[07:33] | Now we just have to find a fuel source to put in it. | 现在我们只需要找到能量来源放进去 |
[07:35] | And then, we can power the Artificial Speed Force. | 然后我们就能启动人工神速力了 |
[07:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:42] | One of the sphere plates doesn’t look fully magnetized. | 球体的一面好像没有完全磁化 |
[07:47] | Whoa! You can’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[07:49] | If you touch the Fusion Sphere while it’s activated, | 如果你在聚变球启动时碰它 |
[07:51] | the Fusion Sphere thinks you’re the fuel source. | 聚变球会把你认作能量来源 |
[07:53] | Yes. And fuse my atoms, | 对 然后融合掉我的原子 |
[07:55] | which would lead to a complete molecular degeneration. | 会导致完全的分子级退变 |
[07:59] | Sorry. I’m just trying to get your speed back. | 抱歉 我只是想恢复你的速度 |
[08:01] | Don’t hurt yourself trying to do it. | 别在过程中让自己受伤了 |
[08:03] | I’d never want you to do that. | 我绝不会想要那样的事发生 |
[08:05] | – Allen. – What? | -艾伦 -什么 |
[08:09] | – Can you get this guy a coffee? Wake him up? – Yes. Let’s– | -不如给这家伙来杯咖啡 醒醒神 -好 走吧… |
[08:11] | Hey, come on. Let’s get a coffee. | 来吧 咱们去喝杯咖啡 |
[08:13] | Whoa, can I use that cappuccino maker | 我能不能用你们大厅里那个 |
[08:15] | you guys have in the lounge? | 卡布奇诺咖啡机 |
[08:16] | – Knock yourself out. – Yes! | -请便 -太好了 |
[08:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:21] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[08:23] | Well, it’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[08:25] | So it turns out we cracked the fuel problem | 看来我们解决了你这个所谓的 |
[08:27] | for this A.S.F. of yours. | 人工神速力的能源问题 |
[08:28] | Pas facile non. Not easy, not great. | 不容易 一点也不简单 |
[08:30] | But so much fun, huh? | 但是可有趣了 对吧 |
[08:32] | I love all the brainstorming. | 各种头脑风暴可棒了 |
[08:34] | Plus, we got all the Wellses back together again. | 并且我们让所有威尔斯重新集结起来了 |
[08:36] | So I expect I need no introduction, | 所以我想就不需要多做介绍了 |
[08:38] | but, yes, it is I, master of stage and screen, | 在下正是舞台上的大师 |
[08:42] | Harrison Orson Wells. | 哈里森·奥森·威尔斯 |
[08:45] | – Okay, you’re new. – Nash, as I know you know, | -好吧 新来一个 -纳什 正如你我所知 |
[08:47] | when our worlds died in Crisis, | 当我们的世界在危机中灭亡时 |
[08:49] | particles from our brainwaves were drawn to you like… | 我们脑波的粒子奔向你 就如同… |
[08:53] | Like a moth drawn to a cosmic flame. | 如果飞蛾扑向宇宙之火一样 |
[08:57] | Whatever happened to show, don’t tell? H.R.? | 演出大过讲解得原则哪去了 HR |
[09:00] | – Oh, nice catch. – I love this part. | -接的好 -我喜欢这部分 |
[09:04] | So there are multiversal particles | 现在你身体里有着 |
[09:06] | inside you right now, Nash, made of synaptic energy. | 多元宇宙的粒子 纳什 充满突触能量 |
[09:09] | Now, we take those particles | 现在 我们运用这些粒子 |
[09:11] | and you put them in the Fusion Sphere, | 把它们放进聚变球 |
[09:12] | theoretically, they could power the A.S.F…. | 理论上 可以让人工神速力运转到… |
[09:16] | forever. | 永远 |
[09:19] | Forever. | 永远 |
[09:20] | Not only would Allen get his speed back, | 不仅艾伦可以拿回他的速度 |
[09:23] | but I’d be rid of you lot forever. | 我还摆脱你们这一群人 |
[09:25] | No, you’d be gone, too, | 不 你也会消失 |
[09:26] | I mean, because of the whole organic receptor thing. Oof. | 因为有机受体什么的 |
[09:31] | – What? – What’s he talking about? | -什么 -他在说什么 |
[09:33] | Multiversal particles are just–they’re very volatile. | 多元粒子是 他们非常不稳定 |
[09:36] | Right? And there’s no way they’ll stay in that sphere | 他们不可能长时间保持在 |
[09:38] | long enough to be charged unless… | 同一个范围直到被充能 除非 |
[09:40] | unless we have an organic receptor. | 除非我们有一个有机受体 |
[09:44] | The organic receptor… | 有机受体 |
[09:47] | is me. | 就是我 |
[09:48] | For the Flash to run again, Nash Wells must die. | 闪电侠能再次奔跑 必须牺牲纳什·威尔斯 |
[09:58] | No. | 不行 |
[09:59] | – What? – No way! | -什么 -不可能 |
[10:01] | – Nash, you’re our organic receptor. | 纳什 你是我们的有机受体 |
[10:03] | You’re the only one that can contain us | 你是唯一能够承载我们 |
[10:05] | inside the Fusion Sphere. | 进入聚变球的人 |
[10:07] | By dying? | 通过牺牲自己 |
[10:09] | – By dying, Harry? – Yes. | -通过牺牲自己 哈里 -没错 |
[10:10] | – How stupid do you think I am? – Come on. | -你觉得我有多傻 -别这样 |
[10:12] | I have a life here now. | 我在这有自己的生活 |
[10:13] | I have people that I actually don’t hate. | 我认识了自己不讨厌的人 |
[10:15] | I’m not gonna give all that up so Barry Allen can run fast! | 让我放弃这一切就为了巴里·艾伦跑的快 |
[10:18] | Nash, you’re the only one of us that can help Allen. | 纳什 你是唯一能够帮到艾伦的人 |
[10:20] | And I will, Harry, by figuring out another way | 我愿意帮助他 哈里 通过其他方法 |
[10:22] | to save Allen that doesn’t mean I have to commit suicide! | 拯救艾伦 而不是通过自杀 |
[10:25] | – Nash! – Where he’s going? | -纳什 -他要去哪里 |
[10:31] | Bozos! | 傻瓜 |
[10:32] | Didn’t see that coming. | 这个真没想到 |
[10:35] | And scene. | 且看 |
[10:40] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[10:50] | Maybe I can message Kamilla. | 也许我能给卡米拉发个消息 |
[10:55] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你就不会这么做 |
[11:55] | My wife died in the particle accelerator explosion! | 我的妻子在粒子加速器爆炸中丧生 |
[12:00] | You’re not… | 你甚至 |
[12:01] | even… | 不是 |
[12:03] | human. | 人类 |
[12:18] | You do not control me anymore, Joseph. | 你休想再控制我 约瑟夫 |
[12:39] | She killed Sam right in front of me. | 她在我面前杀掉了山姆 |
[12:41] | If you tell me | 如果你告诉我 |
[12:42] | where you and Scudder were moving that tech, | 你和斯卡德把科技产品搬到了哪里 |
[12:44] | I can use that information to strike a deal for you | 我能用这个信息为你和政府 |
[12:47] | with the state and… | 达成协议 并且 |
[12:49] | catch Sam’s killer. | 抓住杀害山姆的凶手 |
[12:51] | I wish I knew, but Sam made all the deals. | 我也希望我知道 但都是山姆做的交易 |
[12:57] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[13:00] | Your IHP file says that you were running | 你的个人文档显示你曾 |
[13:02] | a psychotropic drug ring out of the Meta-Wing. | 在超能力者扇区经营精神药物公司 |
[13:05] | You were flush with cash, and | 你现金充足而且 |
[13:08] | It’s just that you felt so sad | 你一回想起当时的时光 |
[13:09] | when you were remembering that time. | 就感到非常难过 |
[13:12] | It’s almost as– | 就好像 |
[13:14] | almost as if you were deliberately projecting | 就好像你总是故意投射一种 |
[13:17] | a fake emotion at me, | 虚假的感情给我 |
[13:18] | but why would you do that? | 但你为什么要这么做 |
[13:21] | Why would you do that unless you already knew | 你这么做 除非你早就知道 |
[13:23] | that I was an empath? | 我是名共情者 |
[13:24] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道这个 |
[13:26] | I’m not psychic. I just cause vertigo. | 我又不会通灵 我只能让人眩晕 |
[13:29] | What else can you do inside people’s minds, Rosa? | 你还能如何控制人们的思想 罗莎 |
[13:37] | Let me show you. | 让我展示给你 |
[13:47] | I feel so empty. | 我感好此空虚 |
[13:51] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[13:54] | What did you do to me? What did you do to me? | 你做了什么 到底对我做了什么 |
[13:56] | I found a little kernel of doubt inside of you | 我在你内心察觉到了一丝疑问 |
[13:59] | and spun, spun, spun it | 然后不断让它转动转动 |
[14:02] | into a full-blown crisis of confidence… | 直到变成一种信任危机 |
[14:06] | like a top. | 就像转陀螺 |
[14:12] | Scudder’s ditzy girlfriend? | 斯卡德的蠢女友 |
[14:16] | It was all an act. | 都是在演戏 |
[14:18] | I was always the brains. | 我一直才是智囊 |
[14:19] | He was just the pretty face. | 他只是个门面 |
[14:21] | Then Sam cut a deal with Black Hole. | 然后山姆和黑洞达成了协议 |
[14:23] | We got rich, but we were in over our heads. | 我们富有了 但我们陷入了困境 |
[14:26] | So, when I heard Eva McCulloch wanted him dead… | 所以当我听说伊娃·麦克洛奇想让他死 |
[14:29] | You sold him out to her. | 你向她出卖了他 |
[14:30] | And in return, | 作为回报 |
[14:32] | Eva gave me a cause to believe in. | 伊娃给了我一个可以信奉的事业 |
[14:36] | She delegated her next mission to me. | 把她的下一个任务委派给我 |
[14:40] | And what I’ve cooked up for her | 而我为她准备的东西 |
[14:41] | is gonna blow this city away. | 会把整座城炸飞 |
[14:44] | If you are planning something | 如果你在计划一件 |
[14:45] | that will put people in danger– | 会置人群于危险境地的事 |
[14:47] | What? | 那又如何 |
[14:49] | The Flash is gonna stop me? | 闪电侠会来阻止我吗 |
[14:52] | He can barely run. | 他跑起来都难 |
[14:54] | You know, when I first got my powers, | 知道吗 当我刚获得超能力时 |
[14:57] | I was an empath, too. | 我也是个共情者 |
[14:59] | And look what I’ve grown into. | 看看我现在的样子 |
[15:02] | Who knows what you would’ve become | 谁知道你会变成这么样呢 |
[15:04] | if only you weren’t so… | 如果你不是那么 |
[15:08] | afraid? | 害怕的话 |
[15:11] | Guess we’ll never know. | 可能我们永远都不会知道了 |
[15:29] | Thought you could use a pick-me-up. | 你大概需要来点提神醒脑的 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | “Organic Receptors in Nuclear Physics.” | “核物理学的有机受体” |
[15:34] | – Yeah. Yeah. – What’s an organic receptor? | -是 是 -什么是有机受体 |
[15:36] | Ah, no. I’m just, uh… | 不是 我就是 |
[15:39] | This is–I’m just helping Barry | 这是 我在帮巴里 |
[15:41] | get his speed back, or I’m trying to, anyway. | 恢复他的速度 正在努力中 |
[15:43] | Well, it’s nice to see you care about someone | 看到你除了我还能 |
[15:46] | other than me for a change. | 关心其他人 挺好的 |
[15:49] | Well, you’re… | 因为你 |
[15:54] | You’re the answer. | 你就是那个答案 |
[15:58] | Multiversal particles | 多元宇宙粒子 |
[15:59] | oscillate at certain frequencies of light. | 在一定光频下发生振动 |
[16:01] | Allegra can control electromagnetic wavelengths. | 阿莱格拉可以控制电磁波长 |
[16:05] | So she can push the particles out of you | 就是说她可以把粒子从你体内推出 |
[16:07] | – and into the Fusion Sphere. – Right. | -放进聚变球 -对 |
[16:09] | Charging a fuel source for the A.S.F. | 为人工神速力集聚出能量源 |
[16:11] | And we take all that kinetic energy, | 我们就可以把那些动能 |
[16:12] | and we just transfer it to the track ring above us– | 输入到上面的定子环里 |
[16:15] | giving Flash his groove back. | 从而让闪电侠恢复能力 |
[16:17] | – Uh, just–just one thing. – What? | -有一个问题 -什么 |
[16:19] | Aren’t multiverse particles a little too chaotic | 多元宇宙粒子不是过于混乱 |
[16:22] | to be contained in a Fusion Sphere? | 从而很难被放入一个聚变球中吗 |
[16:24] | Yes, normally they would be, but Allegra can use her powers | 是的 一般如此 但阿莱格的超能力可以 |
[16:26] | to contain the particles inside the Fusion Sphere | 从一个安全距离 让那些粒子 |
[16:28] | from a safe distance. | 保持聚集在聚变球里 |
[16:31] | Hey, thanks for looking out for me, | 谢谢你为我着想 |
[16:32] | but if Nash says it’s gonna work, I trust him. | 但如果纳什说行得通 我相信他 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[16:43] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:49] | The Fusion Sphere is…. | 聚变球已经… |
[16:53] | – ready for particle insertion. – Okay. | -准备好粒子插入了 -好的 |
[16:56] | – Good? – Yeah. | -都好吗 -都好 |
[17:29] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[17:30] | something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[17:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[17:36] | The charge is dropping. | 电压正在下降 |
[17:39] | I can’t hold it much longer. | 我撑不住了 |
[17:51] | A-Allen? | 艾伦 |
[17:52] | – Barry, you okay? – Please be okay. | -巴里 你没事吧 -一定要没事啊 |
[17:54] | Please be okay. | 一定要没事啊 |
[18:08] | Hello. | 大家好啊[法语] |
[18:10] | Qu’est ce qui se passe? | 这是怎么回事[法语] |
[18:12] | What are you all doing? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[18:13] | Uh, since when do you speak French? | 你从什么时候开始说法语了 |
[18:16] | – Since always, no? – Why is he talking funny? | -一直都说 不是吗 -他说话怎么怪怪的 |
[18:19] | I think when the particles left the Fusion Sphere, | 我认为当粒子离开聚合球的时候 |
[18:23] | they transferred to Barry Allen. | 它们转移到巴里·艾伦身上了 |
[18:26] | So all the brainwaves of all the Wellses who’ve ever lived… | 所以维尔斯家族的所有脑电波… |
[18:30] | Are inside monsieur Allen’s mind. | 都在艾伦先生的脑子里 |
[18:38] | Allow me, introduce myself. | 请允许我自我介绍 |
[18:40] | I’m Sherloque Wells, | 我是歇洛克·威尔斯 |
[18:41] | master detective, at your service. | 大侦探 愿为您效劳 |
[18:44] | I’m Chester. Chester P. Runk. | 我是切斯特 切斯特·P·朗克 |
[18:46] | – Chester. – Yeah. | -切斯特 -是的 |
[18:47] | – There’s a Sherlock Wells? – Sherloque. | -有位夏洛克·威尔斯吗 -是歇洛克 |
[18:50] | Yes, there’s a Sherlock Wells. | 确实有位夏洛克·威尔斯 |
[18:52] | – Sherloque. – -loque. | -是歇洛克 -歇 |
[18:53] | – lock. – Sherlock. | -夏 -夏洛克 |
[18:55] | – loque. – lock. | -歇 -夏 |
[18:56] | – loque. – loque. | -歇 -歇 |
[18:57] | Good. Good. No great. | 不错 不错 不太好 |
[19:06] | Vite, mes Ami. | 快点 朋友们 |
[19:08] | We face a mystery stranger | 我们正面对一个神秘事件 |
[19:10] | than the King Tut Killer | 它比地球66上法老王的杀手 |
[19:13] | of Earth-66. | 还要奇怪 |
[19:15] | – The Many Minds of Barry Allen. – Oh, man. | -巴里·艾伦的众多大脑 -我的天 |
[19:20] | All of them ended up inside Barry? | 他们都进巴里身体里了吗 |
[19:22] | It looks like, but, listen, let’s not panic. | 看起来是的 但是 我们不要慌 |
[19:24] | Between the three of us and a master detective, | 我们仨再加上个大侦探 |
[19:26] | we can figure out how to fix Barry Allen. | 我们能找到治好巴里·艾伦的办法的 |
[19:30] | You guys talking about B.A.? | 你们在说BA吗 |
[19:31] | He’s so fast! | 他真快 |
[19:33] | – What just happened to him? – I think another set | -他怎么了 -我觉得另一组 |
[19:34] | of Wells particles just took over his mind. | 威尔斯粒子刚刚占据了他的大脑 |
[19:37] | H.R. Wells. How you guys doing? | HR威尔斯 你们好吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah, so this is simple–we just get all the Wellses | 所以这很简单 我们只要把所有威尔斯 |
[19:41] | out of B.A. Into the Futon Sphere. | 从BA身上移到蒲团球去 |
[19:43] | It’s a–Stop. It’s a Fusion Sphere. | 它是 停 它是聚变球 |
[19:45] | Can you stop drumming? | 你能别敲鼓了吗 |
[19:47] | Can you stop drum–okay. | 别敲了 好吧 |
[19:48] | The drumming is so annoying– | 这鼓声太烦人了 |
[19:51] | Do you hear the drums? | 你们听到鼓声了吗 |
[19:55] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[19:58] | It is I, | 是我 |
[20:00] | Wells the Grey. | 灰袍威尔斯 |
[20:02] | – Oh, Wells the Grey. – There’s a wizard Wells? | -灰袍威尔斯 -还有巫师威尔斯 |
[20:05] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[20:07] | Oh, my God. Do you know Gandalf? | 我的天 你认识甘道夫吗 |
[20:09] | Barry trusted me to help him, and I screwed up. | 巴里信任我 但我搞砸了 |
[20:11] | No, it’s not… | 不 不是的 |
[20:13] | it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[20:15] | Look, here’s what we’ll do. | 我们接下来这么做 |
[20:17] | Um, just blast him again, | 再轰他一次 |
[20:20] | and we’ll push the particles back into me. | 我们把粒子送回到我的身体里 |
[20:22] | Uh-uh. No way. I’ll just make it worse. | 不 不可能 我只会让这更糟 |
[20:23] | No, you won’t make it worse. | 不 你不会的 |
[20:24] | All we got to do is figure out a way to contain | 我们现在要做的是想办法 |
[20:27] | the particles once they leave Allen’s body, like a magnet– | 在粒子离开艾伦身体后困住它们 就像磁铁 |
[20:31] | Guys? Guys? | 朋友们 朋友们 |
[20:40] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[20:43] | Can’t figure it out? | 想不出来吗 |
[20:47] | Did you lose your dissertation? | 你的论文是不是丢了 |
[20:57] | – You’re a copy of me. – No. I’m no fractal anomaly. | -你是我的复制品 -不 我不是分形异常 |
[21:00] | I am a product of your broken mind. | 我是你受损大脑的产物 |
[21:04] | – That’s impossible. – No, it’s not. | -不可能 -是的 这是真的 |
[21:07] | You pushed your mind to find Singh until it broke… | 你强行用你的大脑寻找辛格直到它永远地 |
[21:13] | Forever. | 损伤了 |
[21:25] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[21:26] | There’s no escaping this, Iris. | 这是无法逃避的 爱瑞丝 |
[21:28] | How long have you been trying to get out? | 你想逃离有多久了 |
[21:31] | Weeks? Months? | 几个星期 几个月 |
[21:34] | You are weak in every universe– | 你在每个宇宙都很弱 |
[21:39] | an insignificant speck, | 一只微不足道的蚂蚁 |
[21:43] | a victim. | 一名受害者 |
[21:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[21:51] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna use the Mobile Gideon | 别担心 我会用便携吉迪恩 |
[21:52] | to diagnose him. | 来给他做出诊断 |
[21:55] | So, Gideon, what’s wrong with Barry? | 吉迪恩 巴里怎么了 |
[21:58] | An abundance of multiversal particles | 他的大脑中有大量的多元宇宙粒子 |
[22:00] | inside his mind are causing his cerebral cortex to overload. | 使得他的大脑皮质负荷过重 |
[22:04] | Yeah, all those brainwaves at once? | 那些脑波同时出现 |
[22:06] | It’s like when Grodd was trapped in his mind, | 就像当古鲁德困在了他的大脑里 |
[22:08] | but to an infinite degree. | 但是到了无限的程度 |
[22:10] | Only Barry Allen’s speed healing is keeping him alive now. | 巴里·艾伦的快速愈合维持着他的生命 |
[22:14] | Gideon, what happens when his speed runs out? | 吉迪恩 当他的速度耗光了会发生什么 |
[22:17] | If the particles remain inside his brain, | 如果粒子还在他的大脑里 |
[22:20] | Barry Allen will instantly die. | 巴里·艾伦会立即死亡 |
[22:34] | Barry is going to die because of what I did to him. | 巴里因为我对他做的事就要死了 |
[22:36] | No. No. I should’ve trusted my gut. | 不是的 我本该相信我的直觉 |
[22:40] | Look, I knew we needed something else | 我知道我们需要其他的东西 |
[22:41] | to keep the sphere intact. | 来保持球完好无损 |
[22:42] | Yeah. That was supposed to be my stupid powers. | 是啊 那本该是我愚蠢的超能力 |
[22:44] | No, they’re not stupid. | 不 它不蠢 |
[22:46] | The particles always needed something stronger, | 粒子们总是需要一些更强的东西 |
[22:49] | like some sort of… | 就像某种 |
[22:52] | I don’t know, some sort of organic receptor. | 某种有机受体 |
[22:58] | That’s what you were researching in your office. | 你在你的办公室里找的就是这个 |
[23:02] | You let me think I was the only solution, | 你让我觉得我就是唯一的解决方法 |
[23:05] | when this whole time, there was another way? | 但自始至终 还有另一种解决方法 |
[23:07] | – No, it’s not that simple– – Yes, it is. | -不 不是那么简单 -是的 就是这样 |
[23:10] | – You lied! – Yes! I lied! | -你撒谎了 -对 我是撒谎了 |
[23:13] | Because I’m the organic receptor. | 因为我就是那个有机受体 |
[23:19] | And I’m not ready to die yet. | 我还没准备好去死 |
[23:26] | Okay, look, Barry wouldn’t let anyone die | 听着 巴里不会让任何人 |
[23:28] | for the Artificial Speed Force. | 为人造神速力而送死 |
[23:30] | Yeah, so why lie about it? | 是啊 那为何要撒谎呢 |
[23:37] | Because I was scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[23:41] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[23:46] | I thought you had changed. | 我以为你已有所改变 |
[23:50] | – Chuck– – It’s Chester P., actually, but– | -恰克 -其实我叫切斯特·P 不过… |
[23:52] | I need a way to aim the particles | 在我将巴里身上粒子排出后 |
[23:54] | after I push them out of Barry. | 我需要用某种途径瞄准它们 |
[23:57] | Like a particle magnet? | 比如粒子磁铁 |
[24:00] | I can build that. | 我能做出来 |
[24:02] | Oh, I mean, I can try. | 我是说 我可以试试 |
[24:04] | Lead the way. | 请带路 |
[24:16] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:21] | Harry– | 哈里 |
[24:23] | Look at these brainwave ratings. | 快看他的脑电波数值 |
[24:26] | Allen’s cerebellum is burning up. | 艾伦的小脑在负荷运转 |
[24:28] | Harry, if you want the kid to survive, | 哈里 如果你想让那孩子活下来 |
[24:29] | – then maybe you better relax– – I’m fine! | -也许你最好休息一下 -我没事 |
[24:31] | I’m fine. Do not touch me. | 我没事 不要碰我 |
[24:37] | What happened to the J.V. Squad? | JV小队遭遇了什么事 |
[24:39] | Why are you moping around here instead of helping them? | 你为什么不去帮他们 反而在这里闲荡 |
[24:42] | Oh, they don’t want my help. Right? | 他们不需要我的帮助 好吗 |
[24:45] | Frankly, I don’t blame them. | 说实话 我不怪他们 |
[24:50] | – Garcia found out the truth? – Yeah. | -加西娅知道了真相 -是的 |
[24:52] | You know what Cisco said after Crisis? | 你知道西斯科在危机发生后说了什么吗 |
[24:55] | He said, “An infinite number of Harrison Wells, | 他说 “无数个哈里森·威尔斯 |
[24:57] | and we’re stuck with the one who killed the Multiverse.” | 剩下的只有那个摧毁多元宇宙的人” |
[25:01] | And every day I ask myself, why? | 我每天都在问自己 为什么 |
[25:04] | Why am I the one left standing? | 为什么是我留了下来 |
[25:07] | So who should’ve gotten the slot? | 所以谁应该留下来 |
[25:11] | One of us bozos? | 我们其中一个笨蛋吗 |
[25:15] | You’re not bozos. I only called you that because | 你不是笨蛋 我之所以这样叫你是因为 |
[25:17] | I find the Wells very annoying– present company excluded. | 我发现威尔斯们都很烦人 在场者除外 |
[25:21] | But you know what you are? | 但你知道你是什么吗 |
[25:23] | You’re a daily reminder | 你每天都在提醒着我 |
[25:26] | that even though we may all look the same, | 尽管我们都长得一样 |
[25:30] | we’re not the same… | 但我们完全不同 |
[25:34] | because you’re all good men. | 因为你们都是好人 |
[25:39] | And I’m… | 而我… |
[25:42] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[25:45] | So you’re a selfish jerk. | 所以你是个自私的混蛋 |
[25:48] | You think that I wasn’t? | 你认为我不是吗 |
[25:50] | That we all weren’t? | 我们都不是吗 |
[25:53] | Hell, when I met this team, I was working for Zoom. | 当我遇到这支队伍时 我是为极速办事的 |
[25:57] | H.R. Lied. | HR撒了谎 |
[25:59] | Sherloque… | 歇洛克… |
[26:01] | kept secrets. | 隐藏了秘密 |
[26:04] | We all came here broken men. | 我们来这里时都是潦倒的人 |
[26:07] | Thanks to Team Flash, | 多亏了闪电侠小队 |
[26:10] | eventually we learned to be better. | 我们最终学会成为更好的人 |
[26:15] | That’s why I believe in you, Nash. | 这就是我信任你的原因 纳什 |
[26:19] | There’s a good man in there somewhere. | 你的内心深处有好的一面 |
[26:23] | You just need to dig him up, let him breathe. | 你需要做的是发掘它 让它透透气 |
[26:37] | You’re not real. You’re not real. | 你不是真的 你不是真的 |
[26:46] | – No, I’m not crazy. – Yeah, you are. | -不 我没疯 -你的确疯了 |
[26:49] | And there’s only two options in this place– | 而且这里只有两个选择… |
[26:51] | survival… | 活下去… |
[26:54] | Or madness. | 或者发疯 |
[26:56] | No. | 不 |
[26:59] | This is not neural dissonance. | 这并非神经失调 |
[27:01] | I’m not seeing you because I’m– | 我看见你并非是因为我… |
[27:03] | I’m crazy and broken. | 我疯了或是被摧垮了 |
[27:06] | This is something else… | 这是别的什么… |
[27:09] | someone else. | 别的什么人 |
[27:20] | Keep trying to break me down… | 继续尝试去打垮我… |
[27:22] | because I am not afraid of the woman that I am today. | 因为我并不惧怕今天的我 |
[27:26] | But you are… | 但你怕… |
[27:29] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[27:32] | You want me distracted. | 你想分散我的注意力 |
[27:36] | I must be getting close… | 我一定就快要… |
[27:39] | to finding my way out of here. | 找到离开这里的方法了 |
[27:40] | You can push yourself until you break, | 你可以一直撑到自己崩溃 |
[27:42] | and you will never escape this world. | 但你永远也别想离开这个世界 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry, Iris, | 对不起 爱瑞丝 |
[27:47] | but if you can’t accept my conditions either, | 但如果你也不能接受我的条件 |
[27:51] | you might never see your husband again. | 恐怕你再也见不到你丈夫了 |
[28:09] | Wow. You actually came back. | 你还真回来了 |
[28:12] | I’m a defense attorney, Rosa. | 我是辩护律师 罗莎 |
[28:13] | I can handle a few mind games. | 我能应付些个心理游戏 |
[28:15] | I’m here to get you a deal. | 我是来给你谈个交易的 |
[28:17] | Am I supposed to be intimidated by you now? | 我现在是应该感受到你的威胁吗 |
[28:20] | The woman who’s afraid of her own powers? | 你连自己的能力都惧怕 |
[28:22] | Maybe you’re right, okay? Maybe–maybe I am afraid. | 也许你说得对 也许… 也许我的确害怕 |
[28:27] | When I first got these abilities, | 当我刚刚拥有这些能力时 |
[28:29] | I was so excited. | 我兴奋地不行 |
[28:33] | But then when my powers– they started to grow | 但接着当我的能力… 开始变强 |
[28:36] | and change, | 并变化时 |
[28:38] | and I… | 我… |
[28:42] | I bottled them up because I was afraid. | 我把它们封存了起来 因为我害怕 |
[28:46] | I was afraid I was gonna become someone like you. | 我害怕我会成为你这样的人 |
[28:53] | Are you trying to rile me up? | 你是想激怒我吗 |
[28:57] | No, Rosa. | 不 罗莎 |
[28:58] | I’m trying to remind myself | 我是想提醒我自己 |
[29:02] | of all of that fear | 我把所有那些惧怕 |
[29:05] | that I have locked down | 埋藏了起来 |
[29:08] | deep inside… | 深深地… |
[29:11] | so that I can put it all into you. | 这样我就能通通释放到你身上 |
[29:17] | My heart…is…racing! | 我的心… 在狂跳 |
[29:24] | You want to go back to prison? | 你想要回监狱 |
[29:26] | Or do you want to tell me what you’re planning? | 还是告诉我你的计划 |
[29:32] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[29:33] | There’s a supersonic jet about to leave | 有架超音速飞机就要起飞 |
[29:34] | a secret Black Hole site in the Badlands, | 前往黑洞位于巴德兰斯的一个秘密地点 |
[29:36] | and it is loaded with all of Carver’s remaining tech. | 上面装的全是卡夫剩下的所有装置 |
[29:43] | But that’s not the only thing it’s carrying. | 但它装载的不止是那些 |
[29:46] | Rosa Dillon planted a bomb on board. | 罗莎·狄伦在飞机上装了颗炸弹 |
[29:48] | If it blows over this city, hundreds of people will die. | 如果在城市上空爆炸 成百上千人会死掉 |
[29:51] | And the Flash isn’t fast enough to stop it. | 而闪电侠的速度不足以阻止它 |
[30:02] | Okay. Okay. Here, put this on. | 来 把这个戴上 |
[30:03] | Once Allegra pushes the particles outside of Barry, | 一旦阿莱格拉将粒子从巴里身上逼出去 |
[30:06] | these ionic circuits will catch them, put them back into you. | 这些离子电路会捕捉到它们并注回到你身体 |
[30:09] | – Smart, Runk. – That’s brilliant. | -聪明 朗克 -这招太绝了 |
[30:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:14] | Listen, when this is over, | 听着 等事情结束 |
[30:16] | I’ll find a way to make this up to you. | 我会设法补偿你的 |
[30:18] | This is a pretty good start. | 至少头开还不错 |
[30:21] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:36] | It’s working. Keep going. | 起作用了 继续 |
[30:49] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[30:51] | Are you…Barry? | 你是…巴里吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah. It’s really me. | 没错 就是我 |
[31:00] | All right, let’s celebrate later, | 好了 我们等下再庆祝 |
[31:01] | because we still have a supersonic jet | 还有架超音速飞机 |
[31:03] | about to explode over the city. | 马上要在我们头上爆炸 |
[31:07] | I still can’t stop it. | 我还是无法阻止它 |
[31:14] | The plane’s only three minutes out. | 飞机再有三分钟就到了 |
[31:15] | We need a plan. | 我们需要个对策 |
[31:17] | No. | 不 |
[31:20] | We need the Flash. | 我们需要闪电侠 |
[31:21] | Nash! | 纳什 |
[31:22] | – That’ll kill you. – I know. | -你会死的 -我知道 |
[31:24] | But I’m the organic receptor that we need. | 但现在正需要我这个受体 |
[31:26] | You’re getting your speed back. | 我们要找回你的神速力 |
[31:30] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会有别的办法的 |
[31:30] | What other way, Allen? | 还有什么办法 艾伦 |
[31:32] | – There’s no time. – Nash. | -来不及了 -纳什 |
[31:34] | You don’t have to do this just to prove a point. | 你不必为了证明自己这样做 |
[31:36] | I’m not doing it to prove a point. | 我不是为了证明自己 |
[31:39] | I’m doing it because I won’t watch you die. | 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[31:42] | I won’t let any of you die. | 是为了保护你们所有人 |
[31:44] | Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[31:45] | No, no, no, no, no. If you touch him, we’ll lose you, too. | 别别 你要是碰到他 也会搭进去 |
[31:50] | Nash, please. | 纳什 别这样 |
[31:53] | I can’t let anyone else die for me. | 我不能让别人为我而死 |
[31:55] | I’ve already lost so many people. | 我已经失去了太多人 |
[31:59] | Do you know what I feel right now, Allen? | 知道我现在是什么感受吗 艾伦 |
[32:04] | Pride. | 骄傲 |
[32:07] | Honor. | 荣耀 |
[32:09] | It’s been so long since I felt those things. | 我已经很久没有感受到这些了 |
[32:13] | And it’s not just me. | 不仅是我 |
[32:14] | The Council feels it, too. | 委员会也这么觉得 |
[32:16] | And we’ve made our decision. | 我们已经决定了 |
[32:17] | We’re doing this, Allen. | 我们要这样做 艾伦 |
[32:19] | Is it charging? | 有用吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah, the Fusion Sphere is charging. | 是的 聚变球正在充电 |
[32:28] | How can I be the Flash without a Wells on this team? | 没有威尔斯我还算什么闪电侠 |
[32:34] | You’ve always been the Flash. | 你一直都是闪电侠 |
[32:39] | You always will be… | 你永远都是… |
[32:42] | with or without me. | 无论有没有我 |
[32:52] | Hey, B.A. | 巴里 |
[32:54] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[32:56] | You’re so fast. | 你可真快 |
[32:57] | No, no, no. B.A., don’t be upset. | 别别 别难过巴里 |
[33:00] | This is not goodbye. It’s just… | 这不是道别 这只是… |
[33:04] | till our next communion. | 为了下一次相聚 |
[33:12] | Not great, hmm? | 不是很好啊 |
[33:13] | Our current situation, huh? But… | 我们现在这个情况 不过… |
[33:16] | it will be. | 会好起来的 |
[33:26] | Allen… | 艾伦… |
[33:28] | you know, when I came to your stupid Earth… | 知道吗 我刚来到地球的时候… |
[33:31] | With its good burgers… | 汉堡倒是很不错… |
[33:35] | I was a broken man… | 我那时很绝望… |
[33:37] | lost, angry, blah, blah, blah, | 我迷茫 愤怒… |
[33:40] | and you showed me… | 是你让我知道 |
[33:44] | how to be a better person. | 怎样成为一个优秀的人 |
[33:48] | And I’ll always be grateful for our friendship. | 我永远都会感恩我们的友情 |
[33:52] | Now… | 现在 |
[33:57] | Run. | 快跑 |
[33:59] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[34:02] | run. | 快跑 |
[34:07] | We’re at 80%. | 已经达到80%了 |
[34:12] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[34:30] | After I’m gone… | 我走了之后 |
[34:33] | look out for one another. | 照顾好彼此 |
[37:28] | A.R.G.U.S. Was waiting for the jet when it landed. | 天眼会在飞机到之前就已经等在那了 |
[37:32] | They seized all the Black Hole tech on board. | 他们拿走了飞机上所有的黑洞科技 |
[37:35] | All thanks to the Flash. | 多亏了闪电侠 |
[37:40] | So Nash died a hero. | 纳什 英雄般的牺牲了 |
[37:43] | And I… | 而我 |
[37:45] | I never really got to know him. | 从来没有真正的了解过他 |
[37:53] | Look, I know after tonight that none of us will… | 我知道 过了今晚我们大家 |
[37:57] | ever be the same. | 不会跟以前一样了 |
[38:03] | But we all heard what Nash said. | 但是我们都听到纳什说 |
[38:06] | He was so happy to have you in his life. | 他很开心你出现在他的生命中 |
[38:13] | Thanks, Chester. | 谢谢 切斯特 |
[38:16] | Y-you can call me Chuck. | 你可以叫我恰克 |
[38:23] | I need to tell the rest of the team. | 我得通知团队的其他人 |
[38:26] | I’ll call Carla, make sure Caitlin knows. | 我要打给卡拉 让她告诉凯特琳 |
[38:30] | Cisco’s gonna want to come back from his trip. | 估计西斯科得结束旅行返回了 |
[38:33] | Harry was like a father to him. | 哈里就像是他的爸爸一样 |
[38:37] | When they were all in my mind, I could… | 这些人都出现在我脑子里的时候 |
[38:39] | I could feel their spirits. | 我能感受到他们的力量 |
[38:42] | I could feel how much they loved me. | 我能感觉到他们有多爱我 |
[38:46] | They gave themselves up for me. | 他们为了我牺牲了自己 |
[38:52] | How am I supposed to live with that? | 我怎么能安心的活着 |
[38:55] | Uh, I think that’s the point. | 我想这就才是重点 |
[38:58] | You know, they put themselves in the A.S.F. | 他们把自己放进人工神速力 |
[39:01] | so you could live… | 这样你就可以活着 |
[39:04] | and thrive. | 且变得强大 |
[39:06] | And now, whenever you run, | 而且 你无论什么时候跑 |
[39:08] | it’ll kind of be like they’ll be running with you. | 就像是他们在跟你一起跑 |
[39:12] | Right? | 是吧 |
[39:20] | You know, Nash wasn’t | 纳什不是今天唯一一个 |
[39:22] | the only one who rose to the occasion today. | 挺身而出的人 |
[39:26] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you guys. | 要不是有你们俩我也不可能在这 |
[39:38] | So… | 所以 |
[39:40] | what now, Flash? | 现在该做什么 闪电侠 |
[39:43] | We go save Iris and our friends. | 我们得救出爱瑞丝和我们的朋友 |
[39:47] | We get everybody back. | 我们要把所有人都救回来 |
[40:09] | 卡米拉还有大卫 我是爱瑞丝 艾娃在看着我们 小心 7点在神速实验室见 | |
[40:55] | Eva, what was that? Are you okay? | 伊娃 刚才那是什么 你还好吗 |
[40:58] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[41:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:03] | Someone help me! | 来人啊 |
[41:11] | I died. | 我死了 |
[41:34] | Everything I thought was a lie. | 我以为的事情都是假的 |
[41:45] | I’m the mirror duplicate. | 我是个镜像复制品 |