时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | He was the most brilliant mind I ever met. | 他是我遇到过的最睿智的人 |
[00:12] | They all were. | 他们都很睿智 |
[00:15] | Whatever the problem, you could count on a Wells… | 有任何问题 你都可以信赖某个威尔斯 |
[00:20] | A council of them, | 或是威尔斯们 |
[00:22] | to have the answers. | 去寻求答案 |
[00:26] | Now, they’re all gone. | 现在 他们都不在了 |
[00:38] | We gotta find the answers ourselves. | 我们得自己寻找答案了 |
[01:00] | Why does it always feel like for us to win, | 为什么总感觉要牺牲掉我们中的一些人 |
[01:02] | some of us have to lose? | 我们才能胜利呢 |
[01:08] | This wall is nano-engraved with the names | 我们失去的每个人的名字 |
[01:12] | of everyone we’ve lost | 都纳米雕刻在这面墙上 |
[01:14] | so that no matter how the timeline changes… | 所以无论时间线如何转变 |
[01:19] | They’ll never be forgotten. | 他们永远不会被遗忘 |
[01:29] | Those Wells, | 威尔斯们 |
[01:32] | they took some getting used to, didn’t they? | 费了些功夫才和他们熟络起来 对吧 |
[01:37] | If we learned anything from them, | 如果说从他们身上学到了点什么的话 |
[01:40] | it was that our greatest weapon against darkness | 就是我们对抗黑暗最好的武器 |
[01:43] | isn’t our superpowers. | 不是我们的超能力 |
[01:50] | It’s our humanity… | 而是我们的人性 |
[01:55] | and our love for each other. | 还有我们对彼此的爱 |
[02:08] | Bar? | 巴里 |
[02:12] | Bar, I know what you’re doing. | 巴里 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:17] | Don’t. | 别想了 |
[02:18] | Don’t blame yourself. | 不要自责 |
[02:22] | But what you just said… | 但是你刚才说的 |
[02:26] | Ramsey infecting me, | 拉姆齐感染了我 |
[02:27] | Eva using a copy of Iris to manipulate my emotions… | 伊娃用爱瑞丝的复制品来影响我的情绪 |
[02:33] | Lately, it feels like my heart is my enemies’ greatest weapon. | 最近 感觉我的情绪就是敌人最好的武器 |
[02:38] | Have faith, son. | 有点信心 孩子 |
[02:41] | We will get Iris back. | 我们会把爱瑞丝救回来的 |
[02:47] | I feel that in my heart. | 我真心这么认为的 |
[03:34] | What the– | 这是 |
[03:35] | 卡米拉还有大卫 我是爱瑞丝 伊娃在看着我们 小心 晚7点在极速实验室见 | |
[04:04] | This is supposed to open a portal to the Mirrorverse? | 这东西能打开一个通往镜像宇宙的传送门吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Supposed to. | 是的 应该可以 |
[04:10] | I thought I could use Atlantean tech | 我以为我可以用亚特兰蒂斯的技术 |
[04:11] | to tackle perpetual motion, | 来解决永动机 |
[04:13] | one of science’s greatest problems, | 这是科学界的一大难题 |
[04:15] | but guess what I found waiting for me? | 但你猜我发现什么了 |
[04:22] | More problems. | 更多的问题 |
[04:24] | This thing’s a dud. | 这个东西毫无用处 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做了 |
[04:34] | I lost my friend. | 我失去了朋友 |
[04:37] | My girlfriend is trapped in another dimension, | 我女朋友被困在另一个维度里 |
[04:41] | and nothing my brain comes up with | 我能想到的方法 |
[04:43] | seems to get me any closer to saving her. | 没有一个能救她的 |
[04:46] | I promise you, we will get them back. | 我保证 我们会把他们救回来的 |
[04:48] | Kamilla, Iris, Singh. | 卡米拉 爱瑞丝 辛格 |
[04:51] | All of ’em. | 所有人 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:03] | Refocusing! | 集中精神 |
[05:05] | So Chester’s away at Grandma Runk’s, | 切斯特在朗克奶奶家 |
[05:08] | but lucky for us, he’s been science-ing | 幸运的是 他一直在研究 |
[05:11] | in between bingo rounds, and he seems to think | 宾果游戏 他似乎认为 |
[05:13] | there are two problems we need to solve | 我们要想打开传送门 |
[05:15] | if we wanna open our portal. | 有两个问题需要解决 |
[05:17] | Problem number one– | 第一个问题 |
[05:24] | You haven’t found the method to reconfigure | 你还没找到重新设定 |
[05:25] | the molecular stability of the dimensional barrier | 破坏有机物的空间壁垒中 |
[05:27] | that damages organic matter? | 分子稳定性的方法 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:33] | Yeah, that’s right. How did you know that? | 是的 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:35] | I saw you write it. | 我看到你写出来了 |
[05:37] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 你没看到 |
[05:40] | I thought I did. | 我觉得我看到了 |
[05:42] | I was about to. | 我刚要写 |
[05:48] | But you guessed right. | 但是你猜对了 |
[05:49] | Eva used Ramsey’s blood | 伊娃用拉姆齐的血 |
[05:51] | to tackle that problem and open her portal. | 解决了那个问题来打开她的传送门 |
[05:54] | Unfortunately for us, without a replacement | 不走运的是 没有可以替代拉姆齐 |
[05:55] | for Ramsey’s evil sentient goo, we’re kind of up a creek. | 邪恶意识粘液的东西 我们遇到难题了 |
[05:58] | So that brings us to problem number two– | 这就到了第二个问题 |
[06:04] | Quantum entanglement from reversed Higgs boson particles | 反向希格斯玻色子的量子缠绕 |
[06:07] | disrupts the geospatial algorithm, | 打乱了地理空间的算法 |
[06:08] | preventing us from locating people in the Mirrorverse, | 阻止我们定位在镜像宇宙里人的位置 |
[06:12] | meaning we have to know Kamilla, Singh, | 也就是说我们需要知道卡米拉 辛格 |
[06:13] | and Iris’s location in order to pull them out. | 爱瑞丝的地理位置才能把他们救出来 |
[06:20] | You freaky. | 你个怪物 |
[06:21] | I know where they’ll be. | 我知道他们会在哪 |
[06:25] | Iris sent a message to Kamilla and Singh in the Mirrorverse | 爱瑞丝在镜像宇宙里给卡米拉和辛格发信息 |
[06:28] | telling them to meet in the Speed Lab tonight. | 告诉他们今晚在极速实验室见 |
[06:30] | Don’t ask me how I got it, ’cause I have no idea. | 别问我怎么收到的信息 因为我也不知道 |
[06:32] | Iris’s neural pathways have likely achieved | 爱瑞丝的神经通道可能 |
[06:34] | an equilibrium with the harmonic frequency | 与分形维度平面里的谐振频率 |
[06:36] | contained within the fractalized dimensional plane. | 达到了平衡 |
[06:45] | He freaky. | 他太吓人了 |
[07:05] | Our mission’s going better than expected. | 我们任务的进展超出了预期 |
[07:08] | Hoshi and Ultraviolet’s raids on Black Hole stash houses | 霍西和紫外线突袭了黑洞藏匿屋 |
[07:10] | have liberated crates of your mirror-tech. | 带走了大量你的镜像技术 |
[07:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:15] | Rawlins, do you notice anything… | 罗林斯 你有没有注意到 |
[07:19] | different about me? | 我有没有什么不一样 |
[07:22] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Do you see anything out of place? | 你有没有发现任何异常 |
[07:33] | Yeah, now that you mention it. | 你这么一说 确实有 |
[07:38] | You look tired, your desk is a mess, | 你看起来疲惫 桌子很乱 |
[07:41] | and you skipped your coffee today. | 而且今天没喝咖啡 |
[07:44] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[07:46] | But there is something… | 但是还有一些很 |
[07:50] | familiar. | 熟悉的东西 |
[07:53] | That look in your eyes. | 你的眼神 |
[07:56] | It’s how Carver looked when he kept secrets from us. | 卡夫有事瞒着我们的时候就是这种眼神 |
[08:00] | I’m nothing like Joseph. I will never lie to you. | 我跟约瑟夫不一样 我永远不会骗你们 |
[08:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:07] | Good, because we’ve located our next stash house. | 很好 因为我们已经查到下一个藏匿屋了 |
[08:11] | Want me to gather the Assassins Three? | 要我召集刺客三人组吗 |
[08:12] | No. | 不用 |
[08:14] | It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed the pleasure | 我已经有一段时间没有享受过 |
[08:16] | of tearing down my husband’s empire, | 摧毁我丈夫的帝国的快乐了 |
[08:18] | so I will handle this one myself. | 所以这件事 我亲自处理 |
[08:25] | So he’s, what, a genius now? | 所以他现在成了个天才吗 |
[08:27] | No, I’m a genius. | 不 我才是天才 |
[08:29] | My guy’s on a whole other level. | 他的层次完全不一样 |
[08:31] | His neurons are firing at super speed. | 他的神经元以超级速度在运作 |
[08:33] | Synaptic connections are off the charts. | 突触连接都爆表了 |
[08:36] | The quantum computers can’t even keep up processing his results. | 量子计算机都跟不上他思考的速度 |
[08:40] | The Artificial Speed Force. | 人造神速力 |
[08:42] | The Artificial fracking Speed Force. | 就是这个人造神速力 |
[08:45] | It didn’t just give you your old powers back, | 它不仅恢复了你以前的超能力 |
[08:47] | it gave you a new one. | 而且赋予了你新的超能力 |
[08:48] | Enhanced cognition by way of a Speed Force booster shot! | 通过强化神速力增强了认知能力 |
[08:54] | Barry can think fast now. | 巴里现在思维敏捷 |
[08:56] | Cool. | 棒 |
[08:58] | How fast? | 有多敏捷 |
[09:00] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们试试就知道了 |
[09:03] | Lady and gentleman, this… | 女士先生 这是… |
[09:08] | is a Quantum Ball. | 量子球 |
[09:09] | Trademark pending. Ever heard of it? | 注册商标待生效 听说过吗 |
[09:11] | Of course you haven’t, but you will. | 你们当然没有 但是以后会的 |
[09:13] | Mark my words, one day, | 记住我的话 有一天 |
[09:14] | Quantum Ball, trademark pending, | 注册商标待生效的量子球 |
[09:16] | will be the world’s next great sporting event. | 会成为世界上下一项伟大的体育赛事 |
[09:18] | You see, this little sphere amplifies kinetic energy, | 这个小球体可以放大动能 |
[09:22] | firing in directions | 向不同方向发射 |
[09:23] | that can only be described as “Unpredictable,” | 这些方向是完全不可预测的 |
[09:28] | but not for you. | 但对你来说并不是 |
[09:29] | Your enhanced cognition should let you analyze | 你增强的认知能力应该能让你 |
[09:32] | every variable in every scenario… | 分析每个场景中的每个变量 |
[09:35] | and predict the unpredictable. | 预测不可预测的情况 |
[09:39] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[09:41] | Places, please. | 请就位 |
[09:51] | Call it. | 来吧 |
[09:54] | No cheating. Turn around. | 不能作弊 转身 |
[10:04] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[10:09] | Wall, lamp, pipe, conduit, duck. | 墙壁 灯 水管 电线 躲开 |
[10:13] | Now! | 现在蹲下 |
[10:24] | I have superspeed thinking. | 我能超速思考了 |
[10:28] | I know how to open a portal to the Mirrorverse. | 我知道如何打开镜像宇宙的传送门 |
[10:34] | – What? – Yeah, repeat that. | -什么 -再说一次 |
[10:38] | For Allegra. | 给阿莱格拉解释一下 |
[10:40] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[10:43] | Let me show you. | 我写给你们看 |
[10:46] | Ramsey’s unique cells created a polar covalent bond | 拉姆齐独特的细胞利用了 |
[10:49] | with the molecules in Eva’s mirror portal. | 伊娃的镜像传送门里的分子形成极性共价键 |
[10:51] | That’s why she needed his blood. | 这就是为什么她需要他的血 |
[10:52] | Right, it formed, like, | 他的血就像是 |
[10:54] | a bio-friendly skin on the interdimensional barrier. | 在跨维度屏障上形成了一道生物友好型外皮 |
[10:57] | So we need Ramsey’s blood. We knew that. | 所以我们需要拉姆齐的血 我们早就知道了 |
[10:59] | No, we don’t need it. | 不 我们不需要 |
[10:59] | His blood would have bonded with the electronegative particles | 他的血会和带电负性的粒子结合 |
[11:02] | and become dark matter photons. | 变成暗物质光子 |
[11:04] | Those particles wouldn’t just stay on the mirror portal. | 这些粒子不会只停留在镜像传送门上 |
[11:07] | No, they wouldn’t. | 是的 |
[11:08] | They’d attach themselves to Eva. | 它们会依附在伊娃身上 |
[11:10] | Those photons are still on her. | 这些光子还在她身上 |
[11:12] | If we could collect them, we could open our portal. | 如果我们能收集光子 我们就能打开传送门 |
[11:15] | But it would take, like, | 但是那需要… |
[11:16] | years to develop a prototype that could do that. | 多年时间才能开发一个收集光子的原型 |
[11:20] | Not if we integrate the neural net in the Thinker’s chair, | 如果我们能连接思考者之椅的神经网络 |
[11:23] | synced to a nanite bridge, | 与纳米机器人网桥同步 |
[11:24] | fed into the Tachyon Enhancer’s non-reductive loop. | 输入到超光粒子增强器的非还原回路就可以 |
[11:27] | N– no, but wait, wouldn’t– | 是 但是等一下 会不会… |
[11:31] | well… | 这样的话 |
[11:33] | well, yeah, I guess– I guess that could work. | 我猜这应该行得通 |
[11:36] | But isn’t Eva still holed up behind McCulloch Tech’s force field? | 但伊娃不还控制着麦克洛奇技术公司的力场吗 |
[11:39] | We’ll never get close to her. | 我们不可能接近她的 |
[11:40] | You’re gonna bring out another board? | 你要再写一块板 |
[11:43] | Factoring in geographical analytics, | 考虑到地理分析 |
[11:45] | concealment probability, | 隐藏概率 |
[11:46] | these are the remaining Black Hole stash houses. | 这些是剩下的黑洞藏匿屋 |
[11:49] | There’s a 97.6% chance Eva’s hitting this one next. | 有97.6%的几率 这是伊娃下一个目标 |
[11:56] | Right. Right. | 好 好 |
[11:58] | So that’s where we go. | 那我们就去这里 |
[12:01] | And that’s what we do. | 就这么做 |
[12:03] | Just wish I could have seen it earlier. | 只是希望我能早点看到这些 |
[12:07] | This isn’t on you. | 不是你的错 |
[12:09] | We wouldn’t be in this mess | 如果我早点看穿爱瑞丝的镜子复制品 |
[12:10] | if I’d seen through Iris’s mirror duplicate sooner. | 这种混乱就不会发生了 |
[12:13] | Eva’s not the first to use my emotions against me. | 伊娃不是第一个利用我的情绪要对付我的人 |
[12:17] | Let’s make sure she’s the last. | 我们让她成为最后一个吧 |
[12:22] | 巴特勒广场 宠物必须牵着绳子 | |
[12:25] | 爱瑞丝 我收到了你的信息 去极速实验室 卡米拉 | |
[12:25] | – Kamilla? – Iris! | -卡米拉 -爱瑞丝 |
[12:28] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:30] | When you disappeared, | 你不见的时候 |
[12:30] | I thought that neural dissonance sickness got you. | 我还以为你得了神经失调症 |
[12:32] | Yeah, well, she tried to use it against me, | 她想用这个来对付我 |
[12:34] | but I was able to fight her off. | 但我还是战胜了她 |
[12:36] | I think I’ve been in this place for so long | 我想我在这里待得太久了 |
[12:38] | that I’ve gained control over it. | 已经能控制住它了 |
[12:40] | I think that’s how I was able to send you and Singh that message. | 我想因此我才能给你和辛格发那条信息 |
[12:42] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[12:44] | What about Singh? | 辛格怎么样 |
[12:45] | Did you find him at the hospital? | 你在医院找到他了吗 |
[12:47] | I looked everywhere, but… | 我到处都找了 但是 |
[12:49] | Iris, what if we never find him? | 爱瑞丝 要是我们再也找不到他了呢 |
[12:51] | What if we never escape? | 如果永远逃不出去了呢 |
[12:53] | What if we stay here so long | 如果在这里太久 |
[12:54] | that our minds just get completely destroyed and– | 最终我们的思想被完全毁灭了… |
[12:56] | Kamilla, we have been through our fair share of danger, | 卡米拉 我们一同经历了不少的险境 |
[13:00] | so no matter what dimension we’re in, | 所以不管我们位于哪个次元 |
[13:02] | no matter what kind of villain we face, | 不管我们面对的是什么坏人 |
[13:04] | there is nothing that can stop us | 只要我们能够一起面对 |
[13:05] | as long as we stick together. | 就没有什么能够阻止我们 |
[13:09] | Are you with me? | 你同意吗 |
[13:11] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[13:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:13] | Because I’m thinking if my message got to you, | 因为我想如果你收到了我的信息 |
[13:16] | then it could have gotten to Singh too, | 那辛格也有可能收到了 |
[13:17] | so let’s go find him. | 咱们去找到他吧 |
[13:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:20] | 爱瑞丝 我收到了你的信息 去极速实验室 卡米拉 | |
[13:28] | That doesn’t belong to you. | 那东西不属于你 |
[13:31] | Then again, it never belonged to my husband either. | 不过 它也不曾属于我丈夫 |
[13:34] | It was my reflective chip technology | 是我的反射微芯片技术 |
[13:36] | that was twisted to create that weapon, | 被扭曲来创造了那件武器 |
[13:39] | so it’s mine to wield or destroy. | 所以要由我来使用与摧毁 |
[13:43] | Now step aside. | 现在给我让开 |
[13:53] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[13:54] | Eva’s here, and she’s amped. | 伊娃来了 她火气很大 |
[13:57] | How do you like your phantom now, Joseph? | 现在对你的幻影还有什么看法吗 约瑟夫 |
[14:01] | Not the day for us to be short-staffed. | 真不是个缺人的好时机 |
[14:03] | Actually, we’re good; | 没事的 |
[14:03] | I called in a little bit of extra muscle. | 我叫了些帮手来 |
[14:17] | ‘Sup? | 你好吗 |
[14:18] | Nice outfit, by the way. | 服装不错啊 |
[14:20] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[14:22] | You know, for funsies. | 就是来玩玩 |
[14:27] | Looks like someone’s back to 100%. | 看起来有人全面恢复了 |
[14:29] | Long live the snow queen. | 冰雪女王万岁 |
[14:31] | Eva’s faster than me. | 伊娃比我快 |
[14:33] | Frost is gonna distract her | 冰霜分散她的注意力 |
[14:34] | while I run by with the Tachyon Enhancer | 我就可以跑去超光粒子增强器那里 |
[14:36] | and collect the particles we need. | 收集我们所需的粒子 |
[14:37] | We might only get one shot at this. | 我们可能只有一次机会 |
[14:39] | Let’s make it count. | 别浪费了 |
[15:05] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[15:19] | Barry, help her! | 巴里 帮帮她 |
[15:35] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[15:37] | Frost. Frost. | 冰霜 冰霜 |
[15:45] | You let her get hit. | 你故意让她被击中 |
[15:54] | Whatever Eva hit Frost with, it’s light-based. | 伊娃对冰霜的攻击是基于光属性的 |
[15:57] | Her healing’s trying to compensate, | 她的治愈能力正在试图抵消 |
[15:58] | but it’s not enough. | 但是不够强壮 |
[16:01] | I can’t fix this without Caitlin. | 没有凯特琳我治不好她 |
[16:08] | – What is that? – A cure. | -那是什么 -特效药 |
[16:09] | – Has it been tested? – I ran 2,371 tests in my head. | -有测试过吗 -我在脑中测试了2371次 |
[16:13] | – We’re good. – Barry, that is not a– | -没问题 -巴里 那不是… |
[16:14] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:29] | You took the brunt of Eva’s laser blast | 你为了帮助我们 被伊娃的 |
[16:31] | to help us. | 激光枪打中了 |
[16:32] | I just returned the favor | 我还你了这个人情 |
[16:34] | with a cryogenically-fortified | 使用冷冻强化的 |
[16:35] | paracetamol cocktail– | 醋氨酚调和剂… |
[16:36] | That fortified my cellular walls. | 强化了我的细胞壁 |
[16:38] | Yep, that’ll do it. | 对 就需要那个 |
[16:40] | Of course, you wouldn’t have had to take | 当然 如果不是巴里 |
[16:41] | the brunt of the blast if Barry hadn’t | 故意让你被击中 |
[16:42] | let you get hit in the first place. | 你也不会受伤 |
[16:44] | Cisco, let me explain. | 西斯科 让我解释下 |
[16:46] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[16:48] | what were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[16:49] | I saw you. | 我当时看到你 |
[16:50] | You had the time to run her out of the way, | 你有时间跑过去救她 |
[16:52] | and you just stood there like you wanted her to get hit. | 但你就站在那里像是想让她被击中 |
[16:55] | There was a 0.0002% chance of the Tachyon Enhancer | 当时有万分之2的几率超光粒子增强器 |
[16:59] | getting damaged in that scenario. | 会受到损伤 |
[17:01] | I couldn’t risk that. | 我不能冒险 |
[17:02] | I also knew I could reverse any ill effects | 我同样知道我可以翻转 |
[17:04] | Frost received from Eva’s blast. | 伊娃对冰霜造成的任何负面影响 |
[17:06] | These aren’t ill effects! | 这些不是负面影响 |
[17:08] | This was a light wound, like the kind | 这是光伤 就像是之前 |
[17:09] | that almost killed her, and we just got her back! | 差点杀死她那种 我们刚把她救回来 |
[17:11] | Cisco, it’s okay. | 西斯科 没事的 |
[17:13] | I’m fine, and now we have a chance to save our friends. | 我没事 现在还有了机会救我们的朋友 |
[17:16] | I’d take a hit for that any day. | 我宁愿自己被打一枪 |
[17:26] | You got lucky with that cocktail. | 你运气好有那个调和剂 |
[17:28] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 这与运气无关 |
[17:30] | So superspeed thinking, huh? | 那么 你能极速思考了是吧 |
[17:34] | What’s that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[17:35] | Sometimes it’s like a barrage of images flying at me. | 有时候像是一片图像弹幕向我飞来 |
[17:40] | Others, it’s like a scene playing out in my head. | 其他时候 又像是脑内有场景上演 |
[17:44] | So what does your speed brain say our next move is? | 那么 你神速脑子觉得下一步要做什么 |
[17:48] | You saw Iris’s message, “Eva is watching.” | 你看到了爱瑞丝的信息 “伊娃在看着我们” |
[17:51] | She would no doubt see our attempt to open a portal | 毫无疑问她可以看到我们试图打开通向 |
[17:53] | to the Mirrorverse and stop us. | 镜像宇宙的传送门并阻止我们 |
[17:55] | I need to find a solution. | 我需要找到应对办法 |
[17:57] | You should recuperate for 14.2 minutes, | 你应该修整14.2分钟 |
[18:00] | then help Cisco gather our McCulloch intel | 然后帮助西斯科收集麦克洛奇的情报 |
[18:01] | so I can cross-reference it with our Eva data. | 好让我与伊娃的数据对照检验 |
[18:04] | I need to aggregate. | 我需要去集中注意力 |
[18:14] | Wow, Barry seems like | 巴里看起来像是 |
[18:15] | he has things in hand and then some. | 一切都掌握在他手中什么的 |
[18:18] | Yep. He’ll probably have | 是啊 他估计会 |
[18:20] | this Eva sitch wrapped up in no time. | 很快把伊娃这事处理好 |
[18:26] | You’re thinking about Nash. | 你在想纳什 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:31] | Honey, I just-my empathic abilities, | 亲爱的 就是我的情感能力 |
[18:34] | they take on a mind of their own sometimes. | 它们有时不受控制 |
[18:36] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:38] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[18:42] | my dad left me before I could walk, | 我还不会走路时我爸就离开了我 |
[18:45] | and ever since then, | 从那时起 |
[18:46] | anyone who’s even come close to being– | 只要有任何人有点接近 |
[18:49] | A father figure? | 父亲的形象 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I– | 对 我 |
[18:55] | I cut them out of my life | 我就会把他们从我生活里剔除出去 |
[18:56] | before they could cut me out of theirs. | 免得日后他们把我剔除出去 |
[18:59] | That’s why I pushed Nash away. | 所以我才会把纳什推开 |
[19:02] | Anyway, I should just get over it. | 不管怎样 我应该挺过去 |
[19:04] | – He’s gone. – Only if you let him be. | -他已经不在了 -除非你让他离开 |
[19:09] | Did you know that the law goes way back | 你知道吗 我们家很久以前就开始 |
[19:12] | in my family? | 从事法律工作了 |
[19:14] | Yeah, my–my granddad | 对 我祖父 |
[19:16] | was the first Black paralegal in Oklahoma, | 是俄克拉荷马州第一位黑人律师助理 |
[19:19] | and my mom, first female independent counsel | 我母亲则是德克萨斯州的第一位 |
[19:22] | in the state of Texas. | 女性独立检察官 |
[19:24] | Both of them were pioneers | 他们俩都是寻求社会正义的先驱 |
[19:27] | for social justice and my heroes. | 也是我的英雄 |
[19:29] | I’ll say. | 同意 |
[19:32] | Right now, my granddad’s file cabinet | 现在 我祖父的文件柜 |
[19:35] | is in the corner of my office, | 还在我办公室的一角 |
[19:38] | and I carry my mom’s briefcase into court with me | 我每天还带着我母亲的公文包 |
[19:41] | every single day. | 上法庭 |
[19:44] | Honey, the people that we love, | 亲爱的 我们爱的人 |
[19:46] | they’re only gone when we stop carrying them with us. | 只有在我们不再带着他们时 才会离开 |
[19:51] | How you choose to carry Nash is up to you. | 你要怎样带着纳什由你决定 |
[20:03] | I figured out her secret. | 我知道她的秘密了 |
[20:04] | This isn’t her world. It never has been. | 这不是她的世界 从来都不是 |
[20:12] | Thank you, Arielle. | 谢谢你 阿丽尔 |
[20:13] | I’m glad to be here. | 我很高兴来到这里 |
[20:15] | I’m lucky to be anywhere. | 我也很有幸能去任何地方 |
[20:17] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[20:18] | Let’s jump right into it. | 我们就直奔主题吧 |
[20:20] | You came here today to make an announcement. | 你今天来是要宣布一件事 |
[20:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:24] | Before I was kidnapped, I was developing technologies | 在我被绑架之前 我所开发的技术 |
[20:27] | with promise to advance the world. | 有望推动世界发展 |
[20:30] | Fresh water, healthier crops, clean, renewable energy. | 淡水 更健康的作物 清洁可再生的能源 |
[20:35] | I am thrilled to finally return to my life’s work, | 我很激动终于可以回来完成我毕生的事业 |
[20:39] | improving our world. | 改造世界 |
[20:41] | Why are we watching this? | 我们为什么要看这个 |
[20:43] | At the stash house, Eva referred to herself | 在藏匿屋里 伊娃自称为 |
[20:45] | as a phantom. | 幻影 |
[20:46] | It reminded me of Carver’s dying words | 这让我想起卡弗被伊娃杀害时 |
[20:48] | when Eva killed him– that she wasn’t his wife. | 留下的遗言 她不是他的妻子 |
[20:51] | I’ve analyzed behavioral patterns, body language, | 我分析了她的行为模式 身体语言 |
[20:53] | even graphological handwriting. | 甚至笔迹鉴定 |
[20:55] | That… | 那个… |
[20:57] | is not Eva McCulloch. | 不是伊娃·麦克洛奇 |
[20:59] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[21:01] | She’s sitting right there, talking to Rachel Maddow 2.0. | 她就坐在那里 跟雷切尔·玛多二号聊天 |
[21:04] | I slept in the same bed with a mirror duplicate of Iris | 我曾跟爱瑞丝的镜像复制品同睡一张床 |
[21:07] | without knowing the difference. | 完全没感觉到差异 |
[21:08] | You did the same with Kamilla. | 你跟卡米拉也是 |
[21:11] | So you think this is a mirror Eva? | 所以你觉得这是伊娃的镜像 |
[21:14] | McCulloch’s security database will show us. | 麦克洛奇的安全数据库会告诉我们 |
[21:17] | Yeah, good luck. | 对 祝你好运 |
[21:18] | I tried hacking them a week ago. | 我一周前就想黑进去了 |
[21:22] | What? How– | 什么 你怎么… |
[21:25] | McCulloch’s black box servers run a hybrid | 麦克洛奇的黑盒服务器运行着带模型校验的 |
[21:27] | theorem-proving system with model checking. | 混合定理证明系统 |
[21:34] | His mind is getting faster. | 他的思维越来越迅速了 |
[21:36] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[21:43] | Did she just die? | 她刚才是死了吗 |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:46] | No. Help! | 不 救命 |
[21:50] | Someone help me! | 来人啊 |
[21:54] | Which brings us to why you’re here today. | 所以你今天才会来到这里 |
[21:56] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[21:57] | Allow me to present | 请让我向大家介绍 |
[21:59] | McCulloch Technology’s future for humanity. | 麦克洛奇技术公司为人类创造的未来 |
[22:05] | Whoa, what are you doing with that footage? | 你要用那个录像干什么 |
[22:07] | Exposing the truth. | 揭露真相 |
[22:16] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[22:19] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[22:21] | Please. Come on. Stay with me. | 求你了 拜托 坚持住 |
[22:25] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[22:29] | – Help! – No, no, no, stop that! | -救命 -不不不 停下 |
[22:31] | – Stop! – Someone help me! | -停下 -谁来救救我 |
[22:32] | No, no, no, no, no. Stop, stop, no, no! | 不不不 停下 停下 |
[22:35] | Stop! | 停下 |
[22:39] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[22:41] | – I’m sorry. – That footage we saw. | -很抱歉 -我们看到的那个录像 |
[22:42] | Does it show you killing the real Eva McCulloch? | 是你杀了真正的伊娃·麦克洛奇吗 |
[22:45] | No, of course, I—I wouldn’t do that. | 当然不是 我不会这么做 |
[22:48] | I–I didn’t do that. | 那不是我干的 |
[22:49] | What are you, a meta? A shape-shifter? | 你是什么 超能力者 变形人 |
[22:53] | – No, I– – The world wants answers. | -不 我… -世界想要答案 |
[22:55] | – We deserve to know. – Rawlins! | -我们有权知道 -罗林斯 |
[22:57] | If you’re not Eva McCulloch, | 如果你不是伊娃·麦克洛奇 |
[22:59] | who or what are you? | 你是谁 你是什么 |
[23:01] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[23:04] | I’m not a monster! | 我不是怪物 |
[23:14] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[23:15] | Eva would sense us opening a portal. | 伊娃会感觉到我们打开了传送门 |
[23:18] | Now she is too distracted to notice. | 现在她忙得顾不上我们了 |
[23:20] | And there couldn’t be another way to distract her– | 就没有别的办法可以分散她的注意力吗 |
[23:22] | There were 141 ways. This was the most efficient. | 有141种方案 这是最有效的 |
[23:26] | Uh, I’m not sure emotionally wrecking | 我不确定让一个已经发疯的 |
[23:28] | an already-whacked-out villain was “Efficient.” | 坏人情感崩溃可以称为”有效” |
[23:30] | Historically speaking, when our enemies are upset, | 以过往经验来说 当我们敌人心烦意乱时 |
[23:33] | which is exactly what I accomplished, | 也就是我刚刚所达成的结果 |
[23:34] | they make mistakes. | 他们会犯错误 |
[23:35] | We need to prep the portal machine | 趁着伊娃手忙脚乱时 |
[23:37] | while Eva is on her heels | 我们需要准备好传送门机器 |
[23:39] | and then retrieve our targets. | 然后找回我们的目标 |
[23:43] | You mean our friends. | 你是说我们的朋友 |
[23:46] | One and the same. | 一个意思 |
[23:52] | – Cisco? – I know. | -西斯科 -我知道 |
[23:57] | Something’s seriously wrong with Barry. | 巴里出了严重的问题 |
[24:06] | Greetings, Barry Allen. | 你好 巴里·艾伦 |
[24:07] | Your biological signals indicate a state of distress. | 你的生物信号表明你处于苦恼的状态 |
[24:10] | May I assist you? | 需要我的帮助吗 |
[24:11] | I needed a second opinion, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 我需要不同的意见 |
[24:13] | I just ran the necessary calculations | 我刚进行了必要的计算 |
[24:16] | to operate Cisco’s portal device. | 来操作西斯科的传送门设备 |
[24:18] | The results have me concerned. | 结果让我不安 |
[24:21] | Analyzing temporal-spatial data. | 正在分析时空数据 |
[24:23] | Estimated time to complete quantum computations, | 预计完成量子计算的时间 |
[24:27] | 18.4 hours. | 为18.4小时 |
[24:29] | Invert the Feynman shortcut and apply it to 1/2 mass | 倒置费曼捷径并将它应用在1/2质量 |
[24:31] | times velocity squared, compensating for tachyon decay. | 乘以速度的平方来补偿超光速粒子的衰变 |
[24:35] | Thank you for a more efficient method. | 感谢提供效率更高的方法 |
[24:39] | Calculations complete. | 完成计算 |
[24:49] | I was correct. | 我是对的 |
[24:51] | We cannot save all of them. We have to choose. | 我们不能救他们所有人 我们需要做出选择 |
[24:54] | Would you like me to inform the rest of the team? | 需要我通知其他队员吗 |
[24:58] | What do you mean, we have to choose? | 需要我们做出选择是什么意思 |
[25:01] | Simply put, the longer the person is in the Mirrorverse, | 简单来说 人待在镜像宇宙越久 |
[25:04] | the more dark matter photons are required to pull them out. | 就需要越多的暗物质光子来拉他们出来 |
[25:07] | Kamilla and Singh have been trapped for less time. | 卡米拉和辛格被困的时间更短 |
[25:09] | Therefore, they can be retrieved together. | 因此 他们可以被一起找回来 |
[25:12] | With Iris, | 至于爱瑞丝 |
[25:14] | it would take everything we have to retrieve her. | 需要我们消耗所有才能救出她 |
[25:18] | Well, there’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[25:23] | Barry, what’s your speed brain tell you? | 巴里 你的神速大脑怎么告诉你的 |
[25:26] | We have to choose. | 我们需要做出选择 |
[25:28] | Kamilla and Singh or Iris. | 卡米拉和辛格或者爱瑞丝 |
[25:31] | It is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[25:34] | How the hell are we supposed to do that? | 我们怎么可能做出选择 |
[25:38] | I guess we vote? | 我猜我们投票 |
[25:40] | – On this? – I don’t know, dude. | -这种事 -我不知道 姐们 |
[25:42] | Do you know another way to be fair? | 你知道别的公平的办法吗 |
[25:46] | This is beyond screwed up. | 这可太乱搞了 |
[25:50] | But if this is the only way… | 但是如果这是唯一的办法 |
[25:55] | Who thinks we should save Iris? | 谁认为我们应该救爱瑞丝 |
[26:06] | And Kamilla and Singh? | 卡米拉和辛格呢 |
[26:19] | Sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴里 |
[26:21] | Gotta go with the numbers. | 我选择人多的 |
[26:29] | Are you all right, Barry Allen? | 你还好吗 巴里·艾伦 |
[26:31] | You appear to be distracted. | 你好像分心了 |
[26:32] | I just ran a simulation to see how this would play out. | 我只是做了个模拟 看结果如何 |
[26:36] | Would you like me to inform | 需要我通知 |
[26:37] | the rest of the team of this development? | 其他队员这个进展吗 |
[26:39] | No. This is something I must do alone. | 不 我需要独自做这件事 |
[26:43] | Are you sure that’s the best– | 你确定这是最好的… |
[27:04] | What is all this stuff? | 这都是些什么 |
[27:07] | I have no idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[27:12] | Iris, help me, please. | 爱瑞丝 帮我 求求你 |
[27:15] | David! | 大卫 |
[27:20] | David, can you hear me? | 大卫 能听见我说话吗 |
[27:22] | – Is this neural dissonance? – No, but it’s similar. | -这是神经失调吗 -不是 但是很相似 |
[27:26] | It’s a side effect of being sent to the Mirrorverse | 引起这副作用是因为辛格被镜像枪 |
[27:29] | by the Mirror Gun instead of Eva | 送进镜像宇宙 而不是被伊娃 |
[27:31] | pulling Singh through her office mirror. | 通过她办公室的镜子拉进来 |
[27:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:37] | I don’t know. I just do. | 我也不清楚 我就是知道 |
[27:39] | Iris, I was shot too. Wou– | 爱瑞丝 我也是被射中的 我会… |
[27:48] | Kamilla! | 卡米拉 |
[28:05] | Talk for a sec? | 能聊聊吗 |
[28:08] | – Of course. – What’s with the suit? | -当然 -怎么把战衣穿上了 |
[28:11] | We are about to open a portal to the Mirrorverse. | 我们要打开通往镜像世界的传送门 |
[28:14] | One must be prepared. | 必须要做好准备 |
[28:17] | Right, about that. | 关于这件事 |
[28:19] | I looked over the schematics, and I think there might be | 我看了下示意图 我认为 |
[28:22] | something wrong with the Artificial Speed Force. | 人造神速力可能出了问题 |
[28:27] | You remember how Thawne used negative emotion | 你还记得斯旺怎么用负面情绪 |
[28:30] | to stabilize his Speed Force machine? | 来稳定他的神速力机器的吗 |
[28:33] | Well, since we didn’t wanna make the same mistake, | 因为我们不想犯同样的错误 |
[28:36] | we used an inert substance, an argon-xenon hybrid | 我们用了一种惰性物质 氩氙混合气体 |
[28:39] | that would generate no emotional fallout. | 它不会对情绪产生任何影响 |
[28:43] | But I think that was a mistake. | 但我认为那可能是个错误 |
[28:47] | Yes, the ASF gave you increased cognitive function, | 是的 人造神速力使你的认知功能 |
[28:53] | a thousand times over, but… | 增强了1000多倍 但是… |
[28:59] | it’s done the exact opposite to your emotional response. | 它对你的情绪反应有同样的反向作用 |
[29:02] | I am better this way. | 我这样更好 |
[29:04] | The team is safer this way. | 这样小队也更安全 |
[29:13] | Look, man. | 听着 兄弟 |
[29:16] | I know you think your heart has been used against you, | 我知道你认为你的心被用来对付你 |
[29:20] | but it’s not a weakness. | 但是它不是弱点 |
[29:23] | It’s what makes you human. | 它让你成为一个人 |
[29:25] | I mean, without it– | 没有它 |
[29:34] | Why is the portal target set to Iris? | 为什么传送门目标设置为爱瑞丝 |
[29:40] | What about saving the others? | 其他人怎么办 |
[29:42] | We do not have enough dark matter photons | 我们没有足够的暗物质光子 |
[29:44] | to save all three of them. | 来救他们三个人 |
[29:52] | So, instead of consulting your team, | 所以 你就不和你的小队商量 |
[29:56] | you just decided on your own? | 自己决定了吗 |
[29:58] | I’ve already seen the outcome of this debate. | 我已经预见了这场辩论的结果 |
[30:01] | You eventually vote to save Kamilla and Singh. | 你最终投票选择了救卡米拉和辛格 |
[30:03] | Like hell. | 胡说 |
[30:05] | I would never vote on something like that. | 我绝不会投这种票 |
[30:08] | If you had come to me, I would’ve told you | 如果你来找我 我会告诉你 |
[30:10] | we’ll find another way. That’s what we always do. | 我们会另找办法 我们一直是这么做的 |
[30:12] | Your emotions are making you irrational. | 你的情绪正让你失去理智 |
[30:15] | And your lack of them are making you wrong! | 而你的无情正使你犯错 |
[30:18] | You cannot predict what I would’ve done | 你无法预知我会做什么 |
[30:19] | because you cannot predict emotion! | 因为你无法预知情绪 |
[30:29] | Barry, I know you. | 巴里 我懂你 |
[30:31] | I know your heart, and I know | 我知道你的心性 我也知道 |
[30:33] | that you’re doing this because you miss Iris. | 你这么做是因为你想念爱瑞斯 |
[30:35] | My feelings are irrelevant. | 我的情感与此无关 |
[30:38] | Iris has knowledge of Eva, | 爱瑞斯知道伊娃的消息 |
[30:39] | which could give us a tactical advantage. | 这会给我们带来战术优势 |
[30:41] | Therefore, Iris is the logical choice to liberate. | 所以 放出爱瑞斯是理性选择 |
[30:45] | The fact is, | 事实上 |
[30:47] | Singh and Kamilla are expendable. | 辛格和卡米拉是可牺牲的 |
[31:05] | Expendable? | 可牺牲的 |
[31:19] | Don’t ever call her expendable. | 不准说她是可牺牲的 |
[31:34] | We’re gonna give you back your heart, Barry, | 我们要把你的心安回去 巴里 |
[31:37] | and it’s gonna be by choice… | 你要么自愿… |
[31:43] | Or by force. | 要么就动武 |
[31:54] | Don’t make us do this, Barry. | 别逼我们 巴里 |
[32:05] | Iris would agree with me. | 爱瑞斯会同意我的 |
[32:06] | No. She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[32:18] | You’ve just been hit with Velocity-Zero charge. | 你刚刚被零速电流击中 |
[32:21] | It temporarily dampens your speed. | 它会暂时降低你的速度 |
[32:24] | You’re not the only one who can predict reactions. | 你不是唯一能预测反应的人 |
[33:42] | Your defeat is inevitable. | 你的失败是不可避免的 |
[33:45] | The Velocity-X in your system is nearly depleted. | 你身体里的终极速度-X几乎耗尽 |
[33:48] | Your time as a Speedster is coming to an end. | 你当极速者的时光要结束了 |
[33:52] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[33:54] | But I’m not only a Speedster. | 但我不只是个极速者 |
[34:17] | The Babel Protocols aren’t just force fields and tech. | 巴布尔协议不仅仅是力场和科技 |
[34:20] | It’s us. | 是我们大家 |
[34:21] | Sorry for the tough love. | 抱歉我们爱得严厉 |
[34:22] | But we need the real you back. | 但我们需要真正的你 |
[34:25] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna shut off | 别担心 我们会关掉 |
[34:27] | the Artificial Speed Force and get your head straight. | A.S.F人工神速力并让你回归正常 |
[34:37] | You lost this fight before it even began. | 这场战斗你们还没开始就已经输了 |
[34:43] | Look out! | 小心 |
[35:32] | Hang on, guys. I’m gonna get you | 大家坚持住 我会带你们 |
[35:33] | to the med lab, and we’ll get you– | 去实验室 然后我们… |
[35:47] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[35:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:54] | Please tell me this isn’t a trick. | 告诉我这不是骗人的 |
[35:55] | Your message to Kamilla and Singh led us here. | 你给卡米拉和辛格的消息引领我们至此 |
[35:58] | I am ready to bring you home now. | 我准备好带你回家了 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:02] | Um, I just wanna get | 我想让 |
[36:04] | Singh and Kamilla through first. | 辛格和卡米拉先过去 |
[36:05] | They’re in pretty bad shape, | 他们的情况很不好 |
[36:07] | and they’re gonna need some help– | 他们需要帮助 |
[36:08] | Not them. Just you. | 不是他们 只有你 |
[36:10] | We cannot bring you all back. | 我们不能带所有人回去 |
[36:12] | You have been there longer. You have more knowledge of Eva. | 你在那呆过更久 你更懂伊娃 |
[36:16] | Therefore, retrieving you is the logical choice. | 所以 带你回去是理性选择 |
[36:19] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听见我刚说的了吗 |
[36:22] | Barry, they could die. They need you to save them. | 巴里 他们会死的 他们需要你救命 |
[36:28] | This is not the outcome I predicted. | 这不是我预测的结果 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么 |
[36:32] | You need to come through. Now. | 你得过来 马上 |
[36:49] | Iris, stop. | 爱瑞斯 停下 |
[36:51] | Your resistance is destabilizing | 你的反抗正在 |
[36:53] | the portal’s energy. | 让传送门能量不稳定 |
[36:54] | – That is dangerous. – Barry. | -这很危险 -巴里 |
[36:56] | Barry, this isn’t you. This isn’t right. | 巴里 这不是你 这样不对 |
[37:48] | Iris? | 爱瑞斯 |
[37:49] | Iris? Hey, hey. | 爱瑞斯 |
[37:54] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞斯 |
[37:58] | I didn’t see this. | 我没预测到这个 |
[38:02] | No. | 不 |
[38:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[38:07] | No. | 不 |
[38:08] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[38:27] | Iris. | 爱瑞斯 |
[39:00] | This isn’t my world. | 这不是我的世界 |
[39:03] | This isn’t my world. This isn’t my world. | 这不是我的世界 |
[39:07] | This isn’t my world. This isn’t my world. | 这不是我的世界 |
[39:09] | This isn’t my world. This isn’t my world. | 这不是我的世界 |
[39:11] | This isn’t my world. This isn’t my world. | 这不是我的世界 |
[39:14] | This isn’t my world. This isn’t my world anymore. | 这不是我的世界 这里不再是我的世界 |
[39:19] | This isn’t my world. This isn’t– | 这不是我的世界 这里不是 |
[39:39] | But it can be. | 但它可以是 |
[39:51] | Good night, Hawkshaw. | 晚安 霍克肖 |
[39:53] | Tell Gwen thanks for the brownies. | 转告格温谢谢她的布朗尼 |
[39:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:31] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[40:32] | they’re not coming to save you. | 他们不是来救你的 |
[40:34] | They’re coming to save me. | 他们是来救我的 |