时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Cisco, what hap– | 西斯科 发生什… |
[00:30] | Frost, Frost. | 冰霜 冰霜 |
[00:46] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[00:53] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[00:56] | Help her. Help her. | 救救她 救救她 |
[01:00] | Iris. Iris! | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 |
[01:11] | Help her. | 救救她 |
[01:54] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吗 |
[01:55] | When you pulled Iris out of the Mirrorverse and she resisted, | 你把爱瑞丝拉出镜像宇宙时 她的抵抗 |
[01:58] | it created a molecular anomaly. | 产生了分子异常 |
[02:00] | All her neural pathways are disjointed. | 切断了她所有的神经通道 |
[02:03] | Looks like her brain’s been remapped. | 看起来她的大脑被重置了 |
[02:05] | How do we get her back? | 怎样才能让她恢复 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:10] | All we can do now is let her rest | 我们现在能做的就是让她休息 |
[02:12] | while I run some more tests. | 我再做些测试 |
[02:19] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:23] | I remember everything, hurting my own team… | 我记得所有的事情 伤害我的团队 |
[02:28] | forcing Iris through the portal, | 强迫爱瑞丝穿过传送门 |
[02:29] | leaving Kamilla and Singh trapped. | 把卡米拉和辛格留在那边 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:36] | – That wasn’t you. – Yeah, it was. | -那不是你 -是 是我 |
[02:38] | Man, no, It wasn’t. You were not yourself. | 兄弟 那不是你 那不是真的你 |
[02:42] | Trust me, we get that. | 相信我 我们明白的 |
[02:45] | That’s why we’re gonna to put it behind us, | 所以我们要放下这件事 |
[02:47] | and we’re gonna move on, all right? | 向前看 好吗 |
[02:49] | We’re a team. We’ve got each other’s backs. | 我们是一个团队 我们互相帮助 |
[02:52] | We’re going to figure out a way to save Iris | 我们会找到方法救爱瑞丝 |
[02:54] | and Kamilla and Singh. I promise. | 卡米拉和辛格的 我保证 |
[02:57] | But Eva’s still out there, and I can’t stop her | 但是伊娃还逍遥法外 我也阻止不了她 |
[02:59] | ’cause I don’t have my speed anymore. | 因为我失去了我的速度 |
[03:01] | But you will. | 但你可以的 |
[03:02] | I’m running a full diagnostics | 我正在人工神速力机器上 |
[03:04] | on the artificial Speed Force machine. | 做一些全面的检测 |
[03:05] | It worked before. It can work again. | 以前行得通 现在也行得通 |
[03:07] | All we need to do is just figure out– | 我们所要做的就是想出 |
[03:08] | No. I’m done with that thing. | 不 我不想再用那个了 |
[03:11] | You saw what it turned me into. I’m not Thawne. | 你们也看见它都把变成什么了 我不是斯旺 |
[03:15] | Connecting with something artificial | 连接人工的东西 |
[03:15] | isn’t gonna work for me… | 不适合我 |
[03:19] | and since the real Speed Force is dead… | 既然真正的神速力已经消失了 |
[03:28] | CCPD. | 中城警局 |
[03:29] | Wait, your wife tried to attack you? | 什么 你妻子试图袭击你 |
[03:30] | Why would your neighbor try to make you look into mirrors? | 为什么你的邻居要逼你照镜子 |
[03:32] | Hold on. CCPD. | 等一下 中城警局 |
[03:34] | If he’s not your uncle, who is he? | 如果他不是你的叔叔 那他是谁 |
[03:36] | Let me get this straight. | 所以你的意思是 |
[03:37] | You want to help bring your daughter in, Mrs. Dearbon, | 你想帮我们抓到你女儿 迪尔邦女士 |
[03:41] | so that I can arrest her? | 这样我们就可以逮捕她了 |
[03:43] | Sue’s in trouble. | 苏现在有麻烦 |
[03:44] | We want to help her see things more clearly. | 我们想帮她认清事实 |
[03:46] | People change, sometimes overnight. | 人会变的 有时会在一夜之间 |
[03:52] | Captain, can I speak with you? | 队长 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[03:54] | It’s relevant. | 事关重大 |
[03:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[04:08] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[04:10] | Sue, I thought you and Ralph | 苏 我以为你和拉尔夫 |
[04:13] | were laying low until we could clear your name. | 在洗脱罪名之前要低调行事呢 |
[04:15] | Yeah, Ralph’s tracking a lead. | 是的 拉尔夫正在追踪一条线索 |
[04:17] | Arrest me if you have to. I had to come. | 你也可以逮捕我 但我必须来 |
[04:20] | You mind telling me what’s so important | 你介不介意告诉我什么事如此重要 |
[04:21] | that you would risk your freedom? | 能让你不顾失去自由的风险 |
[04:23] | Those people in there, those are not my parents. | 外面那两个人根本不是我的父母 |
[04:27] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来有点扯 |
[04:28] | and then Ralph mentioned pod people a while back, | 很早之前拉尔夫就提到过机械人 |
[04:30] | I thought it was nuts too, | 我也觉得荒唐 |
[04:31] | but I’m telling you, that’s not them. | 但我告诉你 他们不是我父母 |
[04:33] | No, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[04:35] | I’ve gotten over 100 calls in the last hour, | 在过去的一小时我接到了一百多个电话 |
[04:38] | exact same complaint. | 都是一样的投诉 |
[04:41] | All saying that people they’ve known for years | 都说他们认识了多年的人 |
[04:43] | just aren’t themselves anymore. | 突然变了个人 |
[04:47] | Do you think this has anything | 你们觉得这件事 |
[04:47] | to do with the craziness at McCulloch? | 和麦克洛奇的疯狂举动有关吗 |
[04:50] | Damn, I know what’s happening. | 该死的 我知道要发生什么事了 |
[04:54] | Move. | 躲开 |
[05:00] | What the hell? | 什么玩意 |
[05:09] | Chaos has broken out in downtown Central City | 中城市区发生了混乱 |
[05:10] | 即时新闻 中城绑架导致大规模暴乱 | |
[05:12] | So after all that, I’m like, | 所以在那之后 我说 |
[05:13] | “Well, at least Grandma Runk is still my grandma, you know?” | 至少朗克奶奶还是我奶奶 |
[05:17] | ‘Cause I was at Jitters ordering a vibaccino. | 因为我当时在吉特点了一杯震波布奇诺 |
[05:19] | Next thing I know, | 接着我只知道 |
[05:20] | a pair of T2 arms jumps out of the countertop trying to grab me. | 两只机械手臂从工作台上跳出来想抓住我 |
[05:23] | You know, fortunately, | 幸好 |
[05:24] | Chester P. Runk knows how to mind his surroundings. | 切斯特·P·朗科知道如何注意周围 |
[05:26] | I just heard back from Joe. | 我刚刚接到乔的电话 |
[05:29] | Whatever is happening out there, it’s spreading. | 外面发生的事情正在扩大 |
[05:31] | Yeah, Eva is getting more powerful. | 伊娃变得更强大了 |
[05:33] | I’ll say. I analyzed footage from Eva’s live interview. | 我有同感 我分析了伊娃现场采访的视频 |
[05:36] | It’s not just mirrors that she’s manipulating. | 她操纵的不只是镜子 |
[05:38] | It’s any reflective surface now. | 现在包括任何反光的表面 |
[05:41] | Well, I guess that makes sense. | 这也合理 |
[05:42] | Light photons are elementary particles | 光子是一种在自然界中 |
[05:44] | that exist everywhere in nature, | 无处不在的基本粒子 |
[05:45] | so as long as there’s light around from either natural | 所以只要周围有自然光 |
[05:50] | – or artificial source– – Call Joe back. | -或是人工光源 -回电话给乔 |
[05:53] | We’ve got to black out the city. | 我们要关闭整座城市的电力 |
[05:54] | He can get the mayor to declare a state of emergency. | 他可以让市长宣布进入紧急状态 |
[05:56] | Okay, I’m on it. | 马上去做 |
[05:58] | Okay, why is Eva doing this? | 伊娃为什么要这么做呢 |
[05:59] | I mean, why does she want us in the Mirrorverse? | 她为什么想让我们进入镜像宇宙呢 |
[06:01] | She wants us out of the way. These aren’t just abductions. | 她不想我们碍事 这不只是单纯的诱导 |
[06:06] | It’s a full-blown invasion. | 而是全面的入侵 |
[06:08] | And with every person that gets replaced, | 每替换一个人 |
[06:11] | Eva’s army grows. | 伊娃的军队就会壮大 |
[06:12] | Man, body snatchers. | 天呐 移魂接体 |
[06:16] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[06:28] | Boss, you have to get better. | 老大 你必须要好起来 |
[06:32] | “The Citizen” doesn’t work without you, | 没有你 《公民报》无法运作 |
[06:35] | so just please come back, okay? | 所以请你好起来吧 |
[06:41] | ‘Cause we’re not giving up on you, especially Barry. | 因为我们不会放弃你的 尤其是巴里 |
[06:47] | What you two have is amazing. | 你们俩的感情无可取代 |
[06:51] | No matter how strong you both are on your own, | 不管你俩独自的时候有多坚强 |
[06:55] | you’re even stronger together. | 两人在一起时会更强大 |
[06:57] | Don’t let Eva McCulloch end what you guys have. | 别让伊娃·麦克洛奇毁了你们的关系 |
[07:03] | The mayor is doing her best shutting down the power. | 市长正在尽全力关闭电力 |
[07:05] | Joe said it won’t be 100 percent, | 乔说不会百分之百全部关闭 |
[07:06] | but I told him we’d take whatever we can get. | 但我和他说我们会尽全力 |
[07:09] | In the meantime initiating shutters | 同时启动尖端科研实验室 |
[07:11] | on all windows in S.T.A.R. Labs. | 所有窗户的遮光板 |
[07:16] | We should cover all the mirrors too and kill the lights. | 我们还要遮住所有的镜子 关闭电灯 |
[07:19] | Yes, I’m on it. | 我这就做 |
[07:20] | Hopefully everybody in Central City does the same thing. | 希望中城所有的人都这么做 |
[07:23] | If I had my speed I could patrol, | 如果我有神速力 就能出去巡逻 |
[07:26] | help people keep safe. | 帮助人们确保安全 |
[07:29] | There’s got to be a way to save ’em all, | 肯定有办法拯救所有人 |
[07:32] | to get Iris back. | 救回爱瑞丝 |
[07:33] | There is, there is, there is. | 有的 有的 |
[07:37] | There is, there is, | 有的 有的 |
[07:40] | there is, there is, there is. | 有的 有的 |
[07:43] | Hey, were you saying something? | 是你在说话吗 |
[07:47] | Guys, where’s Barry? | 伙计们 巴里呢 |
[08:07] | You’re powerless, Flash, | 你没有能力阻止我 闪电侠 |
[08:10] | but I can help you… | 但是我可以帮你 |
[08:13] | if you let me. | 如果你接受的话 |
[08:15] | You want to help? Tell me how to save my wife. | 你想帮忙吗 告诉我怎么救我妻子 |
[08:19] | She needs to go back where she belongs. | 她要回到她应该待的地方 |
[08:23] | All of you do. Back to the Mirrorverse. | 你们都要 回到镜像宇宙里 |
[08:27] | You see, in the last six years I’ve watched people like Joseph | 过去六年来 我看着约瑟夫这样的人 |
[08:31] | destroy the gift around you, | 毁了上天赐予你们的礼物 |
[08:35] | the glorious world filled with wonder. | 毁了这个充满奇迹的世界 |
[08:38] | You and everyone else on this planet have failed. | 你和这星球上的其他人都失败了 |
[08:45] | So now I’m filling it with my children… | 所以我让我的孩子们占领它 |
[08:48] | and we will treat it | 我们将会对它 |
[08:50] | and everyone in it with respect. | 与所有里边的人给予敬重 |
[08:53] | And what happens to us? | 那我们会怎么样 |
[08:54] | You adapt to your new world, | 你们适应新的世界 |
[08:57] | same as I did. | 就像我一样 |
[08:59] | Don’t worry, Barry, I’m not gonna kill anyone. | 别担心 巴里 我谁都不会杀死 |
[09:02] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[09:04] | What I am is a mother to a newer, | 我是在孕育一个更新的 |
[09:09] | better world. | 更美好的世界 |
[09:11] | You want me to give in just like Ramsey. | 你想让我像拉姆齐一样放弃 |
[09:14] | Ramsey thought he was a hero. | 拉姆齐觉得自己是个英雄 |
[09:17] | He wasn’t. | 可他不是 |
[09:19] | You are. | 你才是 |
[09:22] | Lead your people to the Mirrorverse. | 带领你的人去镜像宇宙 |
[09:24] | They’ll follow you. They’ll be happy. | 他们会跟随你 他们会很幸福 |
[09:27] | – Were you? – Stop fighting me. | -你幸福吗 -别再跟我作对了 |
[09:29] | You’ve been watching me, Eva. | 你一直在看着我 伊娃 |
[09:32] | You know I’d risk my life to save this city. | 你知道我舍命也会救下这座城市 |
[09:36] | Those are brave words, Flash, | 这话说得可真大 闪电侠 |
[09:39] | but are you really willing to do whatever it takes | 但是你真的愿意不惜一切代价 |
[09:42] | to ensure the survival of humanity? | 来保证人类的幸存吗 |
[09:47] | The applications of my reflective chip technology are endless. | 我反射芯片技术的可用性是无穷尽的 |
[09:52] | I can grow crops tenfold in abundance. | 我可以大量增产谷物收成 |
[09:55] | I can end starvation overnight. | 我可以一夜间解决饥荒问题 |
[09:59] | Why haven’t you? | 那你为什么没做 |
[10:02] | Why haven’t you done the work | 为什么你还没有去做那些 |
[10:05] | that really matters? | 真正有意义的工作 |
[10:09] | Why haven’t you made this world a better place? | 为什么你没有让这个世界变得更好 |
[10:16] | Because you can’t. | 因为你做不到 |
[10:20] | I can, and I will. | 我可以 我也一定会 |
[10:24] | I’m not human. | 我不是人类 |
[10:27] | I’m something better. | 我是更好的存在 |
[10:29] | That is why I am showing you mercy. | 这也是为什么我向你展现了慈悲 |
[10:35] | So please consider my offer… | 所以考虑下我的邀请 |
[10:42] | And make the right choice. | 做出正确的决定 |
[10:50] | Satellites have him at McCulloch. | 卫星定位到他在麦克洛奇 |
[10:52] | Barry, I am not losing you too. | 巴里 我不会让你也沦陷 |
[10:54] | Frost is ready to come out. | 冰霜准备好出来了 |
[11:00] | Oh, thank Tupac. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:03] | – How did you escape? – I didn’t. Eva let me go. | -你怎么逃脱的 -我没有 伊娃放我走的 |
[11:06] | – Why? What did she want? – To tell us that we can’t win. | -为什么 她想要什么 -告诉我们无法胜利 |
[11:09] | Well, I hope you told her where to go. | 我希望你纠正了她的屁话 |
[11:11] | No, she’s right. We can’t. | 不 她是对的 我们赢不了 |
[11:46] | Nash? | 纳什 |
[11:47] | No, my name is Harrison… | 不 我的名字叫哈里森 |
[11:53] | Dr. Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[12:02] | Look, I don’t know who you are, but I saw Nash die. | 我不知道你是谁 但我亲眼看到纳什死去 |
[12:05] | All the other Wells died with him. | 所有其他威尔斯也都随他而去 |
[12:07] | Exactly, and when Nash Wells gave his life | 没错 当纳什·威尔斯献出生命 |
[12:11] | to power the artificial Speed Force, | 供能人工神速力的时候 |
[12:13] | he transferred all the multiversal particles | 他将所有多元宇宙的 |
[12:16] | of all the other Wells into the fusion sphere | 所有威尔斯粒子送进聚变球 |
[12:19] | except for 0.01 percent, and that’s me. | 但遗留了百分之零点零一 那就是我 |
[12:23] | How do particles become a person? | 粒子怎么可能变成一个人 |
[12:25] | I have a theory that when Nash and all the other Wells | 我的理论是当纳什和其他威尔斯 |
[12:29] | were removed from the timeline, | 被从时间线上抹去时 |
[12:30] | the universe required… A balancing act. | 这宇宙需要一个平衡性 |
[12:35] | One Wells to make up for all those lost. | 一个威尔斯来弥补所有的漏洞 |
[12:39] | Isn’t that cosmic? | 是不是深不可测 |
[12:43] | Crisis. | 危机 |
[12:45] | There was an event. | 发生了一个大事件 |
[12:46] | It took people from other planets | 将其他星球的人 |
[12:48] | and brought them here together | 全带到了这里 |
[12:50] | to the same planet in one timeline. | 一条时间线上的同一个星球 |
[12:51] | A temporal coalescence. That…could explain this. | 暂时的聚结 这或许能解释这一切 |
[13:00] | Of all the Wells, | 所有的威尔斯里 |
[13:03] | you were the one i wanted to meet the most. | 你才是我最想见的 |
[13:09] | I’m B-Barry Allen. | 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[13:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:13] | The other Wells may be gone, | 其他的威尔斯可能不在了 |
[13:14] | but they left an imprint, memories, | 但是他们留下了印记 一些记忆 |
[13:19] | and so let me just say that, whatever is wrong… | 我只想说 不管出了什么问题 |
[13:24] | Let me help you because they would want me to. | 让我帮你 因为他们一定希望我能帮你 |
[13:28] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[13:29] | This enemy that we’re facing is all-powerful, | 我们面对的这个敌人非常强大 |
[13:35] | plus my speed is gone. | 而且我失去了超能力 |
[13:37] | Aren’t you the Paragon of Love? | 你不是最相信爱情的力量吗 |
[13:40] | Look, anyone can save the world with their speed, | 任何人都能靠速度 |
[13:42] | with their might, but it takes a real hero… | 靠力量拯救世界 但只有真正的英雄 |
[13:47] | A once-in-a-lifetime hero, to do it with his heart. | 一个千载难逢的英雄 可以用心拯救世界 |
[13:52] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:55] | It means run, Barry. | 意思是奔跑吧 巴里 |
[13:58] | Run toward love. | 朝着爱的方向奔跑 |
[14:17] | – Nash? – No. | -纳什 -不是 |
[14:23] | Allegra. | 阿莱格拉 |
[14:25] | Nash thought… very highly of you. | 纳什对你的评价很高 |
[14:38] | A new Wells. | 一个新的威尔斯 |
[14:43] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[14:45] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[14:47] | You’re here to save us, right? | 你是来拯救我们的 对不对 |
[14:50] | Also, which one is he? | 还有 他是哪一个版本的 |
[14:52] | I’m the original. | 我就是初代 |
[15:02] | Okay, I had Allegra | 好了 我让阿莱格拉 |
[15:03] | put out a “Citizen” E-blast to warn the city about Eva. | 用《公民报》群发邮件警告大家小心伊娃 |
[15:06] | – Good work. – Thanks. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[15:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:12] | That window was blacked out. | 那扇窗户之前是被遮住的 |
[15:15] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[15:18] | Oh, I’m feeling an overwhelming sense of | 我突然有种强烈的感觉 |
[15:23] | passion, confidence, focus. | 热情 自信 专注 |
[15:28] | Joe, I– | 乔 我 |
[15:33] | You may as well give up, Captain. | 你也放弃挣扎吧 队长 |
[15:36] | – Joe? – Captain West requesting backup. | -乔 -韦斯特队长请求支援 |
[15:39] | No one’s coming, Captain. | 没有人会支援你 队长 |
[15:40] | Cecile, run! | 塞西尔 快跑 |
[15:47] | The windows. | 这些窗户 |
[15:52] | My phone’s not working. | 我的手机没有信号 |
[15:53] | She must have jammed the signal. | 一定是她拦截了信号 |
[15:57] | 愿他安息 纳什 | |
[15:58] | Unfortunate. | 很不幸 |
[15:59] | Wells, Wells, Wells, Wells, | 威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯 |
[16:00] | Wells, Wells, Wells, Wells, | 威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯 威尔斯 |
[16:02] | Wells, and Wells. | 威尔斯和威尔斯 |
[16:03] | And that’s how I got here. Any questions? | 我就是这么来的 有问题吗 |
[16:06] | Uh, I don’t get– | 我不太理解… |
[16:07] | Help! Guys, we need help. | 救命 伙计们 我们需要帮助 |
[16:12] | – Sue? – Ralph? | -苏 -拉尔夫 |
[16:15] | Holy plasmas. | 我的亲娘 |
[16:17] | Dibs, where’s your face? It looks like mashed potatoes. | 老兄 你的脸去哪了 像土豆泥一样 |
[16:19] | Don’t! Don’t touch him. | 别 别碰他 |
[16:21] | His body temp’s a toasty 500 degrees. | 他的身体温度达到了500度 |
[16:23] | Wait, you mean something actually melted Elongated Man? | 你是说有东西在融化伸缩人 |
[16:27] | Holy sweet Hawking. | 我的老天爷 |
[16:28] | Ralph texted me to meet him at McCulloch Labs. | 拉尔夫发消息在麦卡洛克实验室见面 |
[16:30] | He was looking for evidence to clear your name, wasn’t he? | 他在搜集证据证明你的清白 |
[16:33] | Yeah, he figured security would be down | 对 他以为安保 |
[16:35] | because of the blackout. | 会因为断电而瘫痪 |
[16:37] | He was inside when Eva blew the whole place up. | 伊娃疯狂轰炸的时候他刚好在里面 |
[16:39] | I got caught in the blast radius. | 我也被爆炸波及受伤 |
[16:41] | He walked out holding this. | 他出来的时候拿着这个 |
[16:45] | Can you fix him? | 你们能救救他吗 |
[16:46] | Right, I’ll get him in the mobile biogenic containment unit. | 好 我先把他移入移动式生物控制装置 |
[16:49] | Okay, we’re going this way. Right this way, Ralph. | 往这边走 这边走 拉尔夫 |
[16:51] | Come with me, Sue. I’ll take a look at your arm. | 跟我来 苏 给你检查下手臂的伤 |
[16:55] | That’s looking a little toasty. | 好像都烤焦了 |
[17:02] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[17:02] | I mean, not real– | 暂时还没有 |
[17:05] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:07] | Yeah, Ralph found evidence to clear Sue’s name. | 拉尔夫发现了证明苏清白的证据 |
[17:11] | – Once a hero, always a hero. – Amen. | -英雄精神不死 -阿门 |
[17:19] | I know you’re still in there somewhere. | 我知道你的意识还在里面 |
[17:21] | I’ll never stop fighting to reach you. | 我永远不会放弃寻找你 |
[17:28] | I may be the Paragon of Love, but… | 我也许是个情种 但是 |
[17:32] | That’s only because you’re my heart. | 这都是因为你在我心里面 |
[17:38] | Please come back to me. | 拜托 回到我身边 |
[18:01] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[18:03] | How are you supposed to get your speed back exactly? | 你到底要怎么拿回你的神速 |
[18:05] | Iris. Iris is the key. | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝是关键 |
[18:08] | Yeah, still not following. | 还是没懂 |
[18:11] | The Speed Force, we all thought it was dead, right? | 神速力 我们都以为它死了 对吧 |
[18:14] | I just felt a spark with Iris just now. | 我刚才在爱瑞丝身上感受到了一丝火花 |
[18:17] | Barry, your speed is gone. | 巴里 你的神速没了 |
[18:19] | No, but the Speed Force is an elemental part of the universe, | 是的 但是神速力是宇宙基本的组成部分 |
[18:22] | so theoretically– | 所以理论上 |
[18:24] | Theoretically it could have never disappeared. | 理论上它可能从来没有消失 |
[18:29] | And you think it’s still in Iris. | 你认为它还在爱瑞丝体内 |
[18:31] | I always wondered why I was chosen as the Paragon of Love | 我总是在想为什么我被选为爱之完人 |
[18:34] | and how it related to my speed. | 还有这与我的速度有什么关联 |
[18:35] | I think it’s because of my connection with Iris. | 我认为是因为我和爱瑞丝的联系 |
[18:38] | Our love is just as strong as the lightning bolt | 我们的爱就和七年前 |
[18:41] | that hit me seven years ago, | 击中我的闪电一样热烈 |
[18:43] | plus Iris did have speed once. | 而且爱瑞丝确实有过一次神速 |
[18:45] | And Nora was a speedster | 而且诺拉作为极速者 |
[18:47] | whose lightning was purple and yellow. | 她的闪电是紫色和黄色 |
[18:49] | That is so romantic. | 这太浪漫了 |
[18:51] | If Speed Force energy is still in Iris, | 如果神速力能量还在爱瑞丝体内 |
[18:53] | how do we get it out of her? | 我们怎么从她身上取出来 |
[18:55] | Well, We repurpose the ASF to tap into an organic source | 我们将人造神速力改为运作于有机源 |
[19:00] | instead of an artificial one. | 而不是人工源的 |
[19:01] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮忙 |
[19:03] | – Okay, well, I’m gonna need– – Yeah, I got it. | -我需要… -包在我身上 |
[19:05] | If this works, | 如果这个成功了 |
[19:07] | we can all take the fight to Eva together. | 我们可以一起去找伊娃算账 |
[19:23] | Bring them a new life, my children. | 赐予他们新的生命 我的孩子们 |
[19:30] | – Go, go, go! – No! | -快跑 -不要啊 |
[19:37] | Knock, knock. | 开门啊 开门啊 |
[19:44] | It’s too late, Captain. This is mother’s world now. | 太迟了 队长 现在这是母亲的世界了 |
[19:47] | – Can she get through? – Yes. | -她能进来吗 -能 |
[19:48] | That door wasn’t designed for tactical force. | 那扇门不是为了抵御军事力量设计的 |
[19:52] | Ah! Well, it should have been. | 它本应该是的 |
[19:55] | These old buildings still have the original ductwork. | 这些旧建筑仍保留着原来的管道系统 |
[19:59] | Human beings took this world for granted, Captain. | 人类把这个世界当做理所当然 队长 |
[20:03] | We won’t. | 我们不会 |
[20:07] | I don’t want to leave you. Please, Joe, come on. | 我不想离开你 拜托 乔 快来 |
[20:10] | Kiss Jenna for me. | 替我吻詹娜 |
[20:14] | Now go. | 现在快跑 |
[20:18] | Okay, she’s breathing. | 她在呼吸 |
[20:19] | What’s the ETA on that energy coupling reroute? | 能量耦合变道的预计到达时间是什么时候 |
[20:22] | Energy cycle is rerouted. | 能量循环被改道 |
[20:23] | And fusion sphere completely remapped. | 聚变球完全重新映射 |
[20:25] | I have to say, is this how you guys operate? | 我不得不说 你们都是这么做事的吗 |
[20:28] | Because that much contact with that much unrefined power, | 因为与那么强大的未提炼能源进行接触 |
[20:32] | this is a huge gamble. | 可是个巨大的赌博 |
[20:34] | Mr. Allen, if you’re wrong about Iris, | 艾伦先生 如果爱瑞丝不像你说的那样 |
[20:35] | every atom in your body will be split in two. | 你身体里的每一个原子都会分裂 |
[20:39] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[21:03] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[21:06] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[21:08] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[21:27] | Energy’s climbing. | 能量在攀升 |
[21:33] | Run, Barry, run. | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[21:37] | Run towards love. | 跑向爱 |
[21:48] | Oh, yep, ain’t no A in this SF. | 这神速力可是不是人工的 |
[22:09] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[22:11] | We’re at 100% organic speed. | 我们达到了100%有机神速 |
[22:13] | We need you. I need you. | 我们需要你 我需要你 |
[23:05] | I knew you’d find your way back to me. | 我就知道你回到我身边 |
[23:15] | You’ll always be my lightning rod. | 你永远是我的避雷针 |
[23:29] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[23:30] | You’re going someplace better. I promise. | 你们将去个更好的地方 我保证 |
[23:34] | Take them. | 带走他们 |
[23:37] | No! | 不要 |
[23:42] | No! | 不对 |
[23:44] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[23:46] | You’ve made your choice. | 你做了你的选择 |
[23:48] | Now face the consequences! | 现在面对后果吧 |
[23:53] | It’s over, Eva. | 都结束了 伊娃 |
[23:58] | Why doesn’t Flash use his speed? | 闪电侠为什么不用他的速度 |
[23:59] | Well, Eva’s body’s made up of quantum protons, | 伊娃的身体是由量子质子构成的 |
[24:01] | which are capable of sub-light speed, | 它们可以达到亚光速 |
[24:03] | so technically– | 所以技术上来说 |
[24:05] | She’s faster. | 她更快 |
[24:47] | You’re not Cecile. | 你不是塞西尔 |
[24:49] | No. | 不 |
[24:52] | But she’s close. | 但她就在附近 |
[24:55] | And if you want to be with her… | 如果你想和她在一起 |
[24:59] | There’s only one way. | 只有一种办法 |
[25:03] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[25:18] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[25:32] | You and I could have worked together | 你和我本可以携手 |
[25:33] | toward a common good. | 共创一个美好的未来 |
[25:35] | It’s too late now. Humankind is done. | 现在晚了 人类完了 |
[25:39] | My children are taking over the world, | 我的孩子们在接手这个世界 |
[25:41] | and I’m their queen mother, | 而我是他们的母后 |
[25:43] | and tonight I begin my reign | 今晚我作为镜像君主 |
[25:46] | as Mirror Monarch. | 开始我的统治 |
[25:49] | Actually, we’re just getting started. | 实际上我们才刚刚开始 |
[25:54] | How do you like the sonics, my lady? | 这超音速怎么样 女士 |
[25:57] | But wait, there’s more. | 别急 还有呢 |
[26:04] | Now, Flash. | 就现在 闪电侠 |
[26:13] | Not fair. You brought your team. | 这不公平 你带了你的团队 |
[26:18] | Maybe I should bring mine. | 也许我也得带我的 |
[26:40] | Sounds like Iron Heights on a Saturday night out there. | 外头听起来像周六晚上的铁山监狱一样 |
[27:17] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[27:22] | If I can’t fix these things in time– | 如果我不能及时修复它们… |
[27:24] | You better figure something out… | 你最好想点办法… |
[27:27] | and fast. | 快 |
[27:28] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[27:37] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[27:51] | Every big bad has a weakness. | 每个大坏蛋都有弱点 |
[27:53] | What did we miss? | 我们忽略什么了 |
[27:56] | The fact that Barry needs more than speed | 巴里不止需要速度 |
[27:58] | to win this fight. | 来获胜 |
[28:25] | Finish him. | 干掉他 |
[28:29] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[28:31] | No, Eva, please don’t. | 伊娃 别这样 |
[28:32] | It’s too late. Flash has had his chance. | 太晚了 闪电侠有过机会 |
[28:36] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[28:37] | Eva, you’re destroying this world. | 伊娃 你在毁灭这个世界 |
[28:39] | No, I’m liberating it from an infestation. | 不 我正在将它从侵扰中解放出来 |
[28:43] | My children deserve this planet more than humankind does. | 我的孩子们比人类更该得到这个星球 |
[28:48] | I’ll deal with him. Join the others. | 我来解决他 去帮其他人 |
[28:54] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[28:55] | You just can’t give up, can you? | 你就是不放弃 对吗 |
[28:58] | Fine. Good-bye. | 好吧 再见了 |
[29:26] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[29:30] | You’re still not strong enough to beat me. | 你还没有强到能打败我 |
[29:32] | – Not yet. – Eva. | -还没有 -伊娃 |
[29:34] | You told my husband | 你告诉过我丈夫 |
[29:35] | that you wanted to bring peace to this world. | 你想给世界带来和平 |
[29:37] | You are using brutal force against defenseless people. | 你在用暴力对付手无寸铁的人民 |
[29:42] | Eva, my duplicate, | 伊娃 我的复制品 |
[29:45] | she was connected | 她自身 |
[29:46] | to this world with herself, | 跟这个世界关联了 |
[29:50] | but your other children, they are filled with hate. | 但你的孩子们 他们满含怨恨 |
[29:56] | Look around. Is this your idea of peace? | 四处看看 这是你想的和平吗 |
[30:05] | Please, no! No, please! | 不要啊 |
[30:24] | Is this really what you want? | 这真是你想要的吗 |
[30:32] | Get back. Now is our chance. | 退后 我们的机会来了 |
[30:33] | No, please. Just wait. | 不要 等等 |
[30:43] | No. | 不 |
[30:49] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[30:53] | I wanted to make things better. | 我想让事情变好的 |
[31:00] | I failed two worlds. | 我辜负了两个世界 |
[31:03] | Eva, it’s never too late to do the right thing. | 伊娃 做好事什么时候都不算晚 |
[31:07] | You’ve told me about your dream to help people. | 你告诉过我你的梦想是帮助人们 |
[31:10] | You still can right here, right now by ending this. | 此时此刻 你还有机会结束这一切 |
[31:16] | The foundation for a better world | 建设更美好世界的基石 |
[31:17] | is compassion, not violence. | 是关爱 而不是暴力 |
[31:20] | A true monarch knows that. | 真正的君主懂得这个道理 |
[31:31] | Keep going! Keep going! | 快跑 快跑 |
[31:55] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[32:07] | They’ve grown too strong for me to control! | 她们已经强大到我无法控制了 |
[33:38] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[33:45] | What about the people we lost? | 我们失去的人怎么办 |
[34:08] | Chief Singh? Sir, what happened? | 辛格局长 长官 发生了什么 |
[34:12] | – Are we– – Dead? | -我们是… -死了吗 |
[34:15] | No, Officer, we’re very much alive, | 还没 警官 我们还活着 |
[34:19] | and I’m pretty sure we owe our lives | 我也非常确定我们的命 |
[34:20] | to a certain speedster and his better half. | 是一个特定的极速者和他的另一半救的 |
[34:28] | Joe? | 乔 |
[34:45] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[34:47] | No, it’s Chewbacca. | 不 是丘巴卡 |
[34:49] | It’s Kamilla, the real one. | 是卡米拉 如假包换 |
[34:52] | If she’s back then– | 如果她回来了的话… |
[34:53] | That means the rest of Central City is too. | 说明中城的其他人也都回来了 |
[34:56] | – Where are you? – I’m back at “The Citizen.” | -你在哪 -我回到了《公民报》的办公室 |
[34:59] | I was in that other place. I never thought I’d get out. | 我之前在另一个地方 没想过自己还能出来 |
[35:03] | Don’t go anywhere. | 待在原地 |
[35:05] | I’ma kiss you like there’s no tomorrow. | 我要像明天不再来一样疯狂地吻你 |
[35:09] | I love you, Kamilla. | 我爱你 卡米拉 |
[35:11] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:16] | Need a ride? | 需要送你一程吗 |
[35:17] | I’m ice bridging– safest way to travel. | 我来建冰桥 最安全的交通方式 |
[35:19] | Knowing you, I find that hard to believe. | 认识你这么久 有点难相信你说的 |
[35:23] | So what will you do now? | 你接下来怎么打算 |
[35:33] | Go back to the Mirrorverse, | 回到镜像宇宙 |
[35:36] | do what I should have done a long time ago–start over. | 做我很久以前本该做的事 重新开始 |
[35:47] | This time my children will be born of love, not hate, | 这一次我的孩子们会从爱中诞生 而不是仇恨 |
[35:52] | free to choose their own path. | 自由选择她们自己的路 |
[36:02] | Good luck. | 一切顺利 |
[36:24] | Any sign of Eva? | 有伊娃的踪迹吗 |
[36:26] | No, looks like Mirror Monarch | 没有 看起来镜像君主 |
[36:28] | was serious about starting over. | 是真的想重新开始 |
[36:30] | Iris, what you did out there, | 爱瑞丝 你刚才释放了超能力 |
[36:32] | what if you’re a meta now? | 如果你现在也成了超能力者呢 |
[36:35] | I’m pretty sure Eva took my mirror powers back | 我确定伊娃回去的时候 |
[36:38] | with her when she left. | 把我的镜像超能力一起带走了 |
[36:39] | Maybe when she went back to the Mirrorverse | 可能她回镜像宇宙的时候 |
[36:40] | it severed the link. Without it, no powers. | 切断了联系 没有它 就没有超能力 |
[36:43] | Well, the pod people are gone. | 入侵者已经离开了 |
[36:45] | We got everyone else back. | 我们也把其他人都带回来了 |
[36:46] | Singh, Dearbon, Kamilla. | 辛格 迪尔邦 卡米拉 |
[36:49] | That’s a good day’s work, people. | 算是圆满收工了 各位 |
[36:51] | Oh, wait, where’s OG Wells? | 等等 原版威尔斯在哪 |
[36:53] | With Cisco and Allegra. | 和西斯科 阿莱格拉在一起 |
[36:54] | They wanted to say their own good-byes. | 他们想单独道个别 |
[37:00] | You sure you have to go? | 你一定要走吗 |
[37:01] | I heard Team Flash always has a Wells. | 我听说闪电小队里得有一个威尔斯 |
[37:04] | Well, that’s overrated, plus Flash has his speed back, | 抬举了 现在闪电侠找回神速力了 |
[37:08] | Mirror Monarch is back where she belongs. | 镜像君主也回到她该待的地方 |
[37:10] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[37:11] | But I need someone to train me. | 但我需要有人训练我 |
[37:13] | Allegra, you have your own wavelength to follow, | 阿莱格拉 你要去追寻自己的志向 |
[37:17] | and, as it turns out, somehow I have mine. | 事实证明 冥冥之中我也有自己的路 |
[37:20] | The universe gave me my life back somehow, | 宇宙赐予了我一个新生 |
[37:23] | and now I can see all 92 years of that life, | 现在我可以同时看见那段92年的人生经历的 |
[37:27] | past, present, and future simultaneously, | 过去 当下和未来 |
[37:31] | and somehow can travel to any moment I want. | 而且我可以穿越到我想去的任意一个时间 |
[37:36] | Timeless Wells. That’s a new one. | 永恒版威尔斯 这倒是没出现过 |
[37:39] | It’s amazing and utterly useless | 既奇妙无比 又毫无用处 |
[37:42] | unless I can share it with the woman that I love, | 除非我可以和我爱的女人共同经历 |
[37:44] | my wife, Tess. | 我的妻子 泰丝 |
[37:47] | We had 4 brilliant years together before she… | 我们一起度过了无与伦比的4年 在她… |
[37:54] | Before we both were killed, | 在我们被杀死之前 |
[37:57] | and so I now have a choice between moving forward | 所以现在我要做个选择 |
[38:01] | from this point without her… | 是从现在开始向前看 过没有她的生活 |
[38:05] | Or going back to her. | 还是回去和她在一起 |
[38:08] | Well, I’m going to relive those 4 years we had together | 我会一遍又一遍地重温我们两个 |
[38:12] | over and over and over again until I’m out of time. | 一起生活的这四年 直到我没有时间了 |
[38:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:23] | Allegra, good luck to you. | 阿莱格拉 祝你好运 |
[38:32] | I get that, | 我理解 |
[38:34] | wanting to be with the person you love. | 想和你所爱的人在一起 |
[38:37] | If Kamilla and I are lucky enough | 如果卡米拉和我有足够的运气 |
[38:39] | to share half of what you and Tess have– | 能共同体验你和苔丝经历的一半… |
[38:41] | You will. | 你们会的 |
[38:47] | This is weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[38:48] | – Yeah, we just met. – Right? | -是啊 我们才刚刚认识 -是吧 |
[38:49] | It’s like I barely even know you. | 感觉我和你一点都不熟呢 |
[38:51] | We barely know each other. | 我们俩都还不熟呢 |
[38:53] | I mean, you’re nothing like him. | 你和他一点都不像 |
[38:55] | Like who? | 和谁 |
[38:56] | Oh, the Harrison Wells you used to know. | 你以前认识的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[38:59] | Or the man I thought was Harrison Wells. | 或者说是我以为是哈里森·威尔斯的那个人 |
[39:02] | Of course, he turned out to be a… | 当然 最终他是个… |
[39:04] | A jerk? | 混蛋 |
[39:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[39:12] | How do you miss someone you barely even know? | 你怎么会去想念一个你一点都不熟的人呢 |
[39:31] | Before you go, how exactly do you travel in time? | 先等等 你到底怎么进行时间旅行呢 |
[39:38] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[39:39] | Just…like this. | 就… 这样 |
[39:55] | Oh, just like that. | 就那样啊 |
[40:01] | Well, we spoke to Captain West. | 我们和韦斯特队长谈过了 |
[40:03] | Actually, I did. | 实际上是我谈的 |
[40:04] | Ralph’s voice would have freaked him out. | 拉尔夫的声音肯定会把他吓坏 |
[40:06] | What’s not to love about my silky tones? | 我这丝滑的声音多么可爱啊 |
[40:08] | Dude, you sound like a Dalek. | 哥们儿 你听着就和个戴立克似的 |
[40:10] | Yeah, I feel like the helmet’s more Daft Punk. | 我感觉这头盔更像是蠢朋克乐队 |
[40:13] | What? | 什么 |
[40:13] | You know I love to lose myself to dance every once in a while. | 你知道我喜欢时不时地把自己陶醉在翩翩起舞中 |
[40:15] | – Baby, do not–do not. – You love it. | -宝贝 别… 别这样 -你不是喜欢吗 |
[40:17] | Don’t worry, Ralph. | 别担心 拉尔夫 |
[40:18] | A few more days in the BCU, and you’ll be good as new. | 在恢复舱里再待上几天 你就完好如初了 |
[40:20] | Either way, it’s good to have you back, Caity. | 总之吧 欢迎你回来 凯特琳 |
[40:22] | Frost, too. | 还有冰霜 |
[40:23] | So now that my parents are okay | 那么我父母没事了 |
[40:25] | and CCPD has evidence to clear me, | 中城警局也有了证据可以洗清我的罪名 |
[40:27] | – thanks to Ralph– – We should celebrate. | -都要感谢拉尔夫… -我们应该庆祝一下 |
[40:30] | Sue, did you ever think about joining Team Flash? | 苏 你考虑过加入闪电小队吗 |
[40:33] | We could use somebody with your skills. | 我们还真需要有你这样能力的人 |
[40:35] | Me, teaming up with Dr. Perfect | 我 和完美博士 |
[40:38] | and a squeaky clean do-gooder | 还有这位一尘不染的 助人为乐的 |
[40:39] | like Fleet Feet here? | 快脚虎一起搭档 |
[40:41] | Not my style. | 不是我的风格 |
[40:43] | Besides, Ralph and I have some unfinished business. | 再说 拉尔夫和我还有事情没做完呢 |
[40:45] | Black Hole is dead, but there’s an organization just like them | 黑洞完蛋了 但世界上每个国家 |
[40:47] | in every country in the world | 都有类似的组织 |
[40:49] | preying on good people like my parents. | 在向我父母这样的好人们下手 |
[40:51] | And we’re gonna pay them a visit. | 我们要去拜访拜访这些个家伙 |
[40:53] | And clean house. | 并做做大扫除 |
[40:54] | Ralph, we’ve been through a lot | 拉尔夫 自从你加入到团队里 |
[40:56] | since you joined this team. | 我们一起经历了很多事 |
[40:57] | Ah, save it, Bar. This ain’t goodbye. | 省省吧 巴仔 这不是要说再见 |
[40:59] | I’ll be back when you least expect it, and then, | 当你最意想不到时我就会回来 到那时 |
[41:01] | Frost, we’ll go on that road trip, okay? | 冰霜 我们要完成那趟旅行 好吗 |
[41:03] | – She says, “Hell, yeah.” – Well, if you ever need help, | -她说”太好了” -如果你们需要帮助 |
[41:06] | just call. I’ll come running. | 叫我们就好了 我会迫切赶到的 |
[41:08] | Thanks, you do the same. Come on, slick. | 谢谢 你们也一样 来吧 滑头 |
[41:12] | Stay flashy. Dibny, out. | 祝你永葆闪电 德比 通话完毕 |
[41:14] | They make quite the team. | 他们真是好搭档啊 |
[41:21] | So do we. | 我们也是啊 |