时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | – Still at it? – I think I figured out how | -还在看呢 -我想我知道 |
[00:42] | to track the thing that attacked us. | 该怎么追踪那个袭击我们的怪物了 |
[00:48] | So…what are we looking at? | 所以这是什么 |
[00:49] | A spectrograph from the scene of the attack. | 来自袭击现场的质谱仪 |
[00:51] | That is a rare geothermic isotope that I reprogrammed | 我改编了卫星程序 |
[00:54] | our satellites to scan for. | 扫描一种罕见的地热同位素 |
[00:56] | If we get a hit– | 如果能扫描到 |
[00:57] | Then we can track our target. | 我们就能追踪到我们的目标了 |
[01:00] | – Nice work. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[01:04] | Barry, you’ve been at this all night. | 巴里 你一晚上都在忙这个 |
[01:06] | Maybe you should take a break and get some rest. | 你要不要休息一下 睡一觉 |
[01:09] | I’m not gonna rest while that thing is still out there. | 那怪物没抓到 我是不会休息的 |
[01:12] | Besides, with Ralph overseas for a while, | 而且 拉尔夫还要在国外待一段时间 |
[01:15] | and Frost still recovering– | 冰霜还在恢复中 |
[01:17] | Oh, I’d say she’s more than just recovering. | 要我说 她岂止是在恢复 |
[01:22] | Check out this frosty twist. | 看看这出冰霜大惊喜 |
[01:33] | Are my back meds still wearing off? | 我这药劲还没过吗 |
[01:34] | I’m seeing double. | 我能看到她俩 |
[01:35] | Yeah, you and me both. | 对 我也是 |
[01:37] | I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道这一下子难以接受 |
[01:40] | Told you they’d freak. | 我就说他们会吓一跳 |
[02:22] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[02:35] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[02:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:54] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[02:56] | It’s time to come home now, Cecile. | 现在是时候回家了 塞西尔 |
[03:03] | – Get away from me. – You cannot control me. | -离我远点 -你控制不了我的 |
[03:08] | You never did learn your lesson. | 你就是不能汲取教训 |
[03:31] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[03:32] | Cecile, Cecile. What’s wrong? | 塞西尔 塞西尔 怎么了 |
[03:36] | You were screaming. | 你大喊大叫的 |
[03:36] | No, no, no. I saw–I saw someone. | 不是 不是 我看到 我看到有人 |
[03:38] | I saw someone, they were right there and then they– | 我看到有人 他们就在那边然后他们就 |
[03:42] | There’s no one here. No one else here. | 这里没人 没有别人 |
[03:44] | Except us. | 只有我们俩 |
[03:46] | You’ve been working too hard on those cases, | 这几个案子你做的太辛苦了 |
[03:48] | must have fallen asleep. | 你肯定是睡着了 |
[03:50] | It felt so– | 这感觉特别的 |
[03:53] | But the– | 但是 |
[03:55] | The danger, it was– it was so real. | 危险的感觉特别真实 |
[03:58] | It was so real. | 特别真实 |
[03:59] | I’m sure it was, babe, | 我相信是真的 宝贝 |
[04:00] | but nightmares can’t hurt you. | 但是噩梦伤害不了你的 |
[04:12] | So, you remember when Mirror Monarch blasted me | 你们记得镜像君主 |
[04:15] | with her gun? | 枪击我那次吗 |
[04:16] | Well, ever since that blast, | 从那次枪击之后 |
[04:18] | we’ve had these crazy headaches. | 我们就头痛的厉害 |
[04:21] | Last night, everything gets fuzzy, | 昨晚 一切变得模糊 |
[04:25] | Caity passes out. | 凯特琳晕过去了 |
[04:26] | And then we wake up– totally fine. | 然后我们醒来 一点事没有 |
[04:29] | But there’s two of us. | 但是就出现了我们两个人 |
[04:35] | Uh, Eva’s mirror gauntlet | 伊娃的镜像护手 |
[04:36] | contained a reflective mirror chip. | 含有反射镜像芯片 |
[04:38] | I think it forced Frost’s cryogenes to rapidly replicate | 它促使了冰霜体内的致冷剂迅速复制 |
[04:41] | and create a whole new form so that she could survive. | 然后创造出一个全新的形式让她得以幸存 |
[04:45] | Crazy, right? | 牛吧 |
[04:47] | So can you still hear each other’s thoughts? | 那你们还能听到彼此的想法吗 |
[04:50] | Nope. Just sweet, sweet silence. | 听不到 只有这种安静的美好 |
[04:53] | And I got to keep my powers. | 我还能保有我的超能力 |
[04:55] | Caity got to keep the doctor stuff | 凯特琳也保有她的医学和科学知识 |
[04:57] | and science know-how, which is fine by me. | 我丝毫不介意 |
[04:59] | You always have felt like two different people. | 你们俩一直都像是两种不同的人 |
[05:01] | Now, you just have two different…bodies. | 现在 你们又有了两个不同的肉身 |
[05:04] | But don’t worry, I’m gonna figure out a way to get us | 别担心 我会想到办法 |
[05:05] | back together as quickly as possible, | 让我们俩尽快变回一个人 |
[05:07] | because I’m afraid the longer we wait, | 因为我担心拖得越久 |
[05:08] | the harder it’ll be. | 越难办 |
[05:12] | I mean shouldn’t we be focusing on that berserker | 我觉得我们不是应该先找出 |
[05:14] | who killed Abra Kadabra instead? | 杀死魔术师的怪物吗 |
[05:16] | Frost has a point. | 冰霜说得对 |
[05:17] | Where are we with Fuerza? | 追查豪力女的进展如何 |
[05:22] | Fuerza. | 豪力女 |
[05:23] | Spanish, for strength. | 西班牙语中的力量 |
[05:25] | Look, She-Hulk was taken, okay? | 女绿巨人被人抢注了好吗 |
[05:27] | Well, uh, still no sign of her, | 还没有她的踪迹 |
[05:29] | but Barry has figured out how to track her. | 但是巴里已经想到追踪她的办法了 |
[05:31] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[05:34] | ‘Cause if Fuerza can survive an antimatter blast, | 要是豪力女能幸免于反物质爆炸 |
[05:37] | that kind of puts her on a whole other level of baddie. | 那她可就成了另一境界的反派了 |
[05:40] | Like, a “Wet your pants” Level. | 比如说 能吓尿你的境界 |
[05:45] | Satellites detected an isotopic signature? | 卫星探测到了同位素信号 |
[05:48] | That’s Fuerza. Where’s she headed? | 是豪力女 她往哪去了 |
[05:51] | Here, right now. | 这里 现在 |
[05:58] | What’s with all this thunder and lightning? | 这雷霆闪电的是怎么回事 |
[06:00] | Is Fuerza a speedster too? | 这个豪力女也是个极速者吗 |
[06:04] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[06:09] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[06:31] | Help me. | 救我 |
[06:35] | Help me. | 救我 |
[06:53] | I just got the Speed Force restarted, now this happens. | 我刚重启神速力 就发生这种事 |
[06:57] | And what about your speed? Has it been affected? | 你的速度怎么样了 有受影响吗 |
[07:00] | No. At least not yet. | 没有 至少现在没有 |
[07:02] | I’m still trying to figure out how this is even possible. | 我还在试图搞清楚这一切是怎么发生的 |
[07:05] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[07:06] | I have never seen biometrics like this. | 我还从来没见过这样的生物特征 |
[07:08] | You’ve never had a god for a patient. | 你从来没给神看过病 |
[07:11] | The Speed Force took this form right after H.R.’s funeral. | HR的葬礼过后 神速力就形成了这种形态 |
[07:14] | It’s like Zeus coming down from Olympus, | 就像是宙斯从奥林匹斯山下来 |
[07:17] | disguised as a mere mortal. | 伪装成了凡人 |
[07:19] | Okay, but why would a god be asking for our help? | 好吧 但为什么神要向我们求助 |
[07:21] | Whatever the answer is, I need to figure out a way | 不管答案是什么 我要想办法 |
[07:23] | to accurately monitor her recovery. | 准确地监视她的恢复情况 |
[07:31] | – Holy mother. – You good? | -我的天 -你还好吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, just give me a minute. | 还好 让我缓缓 |
[07:34] | She’s wearing my Speed Force gauge now. | 她现在带着我的神速力计量表 |
[07:36] | Right now, it’s red. | 现在是红色 |
[07:37] | If it changes, hopefully that’ll tell us | 要是有变化 希望我们能看到 |
[07:38] | her power levels are recharging. | 她的能量在充电 |
[07:40] | And if that’s the case, | 如果是那样的话 |
[07:42] | maybe she entered a comatose state | 也许她进入昏迷状态 |
[07:43] | to help heal herself. | 是帮在她自愈 |
[07:45] | Makes sense, and when she recovers, | 有道理 等她痊愈了 |
[07:48] | she can tell us who did this to her. | 她可以告诉我们是谁害她成这样 |
[07:53] | It. | 它 |
[07:55] | Maybe it’s the same thing that can rip through | 也许就是那个能把反物质炸弹 |
[07:57] | an antimatter bomb like it’s tissue paper. | 像纸一样撕碎的怪物 |
[08:00] | Those are residual geothermic isotopes. | 这些是残留的地热同位素 |
[08:02] | They’re all over her. | 她身上全都是 |
[08:03] | You think Fuerza did this? | 你觉得是豪力女造成的吗 |
[08:06] | That must have been one hell of a fight. | 那肯定是一场激战 |
[08:07] | Not as big as the fight we’re gonna take to Fuerza. | 不如我们即将和豪力女打得激烈 |
[08:11] | Okay, but this isn’t just some run-of-the-mill meta | 但我们现在说的这个 |
[08:14] | we’re talking about here. | 不是普通的超能力者 |
[08:15] | Whatever Fuerza is, | 不管豪力女是什么 |
[08:17] | she’s powerful enough to hurt the frickin’ Speed Force. | 她完全可以摧毁的神速力 |
[08:21] | And what if she doesn’t wake up? | 如果她不醒来呢 |
[08:23] | What happens to you? | 你会怎么样 |
[08:24] | Look, we’ve faced big threats before. | 我们之前面过更多的威胁 |
[08:26] | Crisis, Savitar, Thawne. | 危机 萨维塔 斯旺 |
[08:29] | We beat them all. | 我们都打败他们了 |
[08:31] | If Fuerza did do this, | 如果这是豪力女造成的 |
[08:33] | she should be afraid of us. | 她应该害怕我们 |
[08:38] | All right, I’ll keep looking for isotopes. | 好吧 我会继续查查同位素 |
[08:41] | And I’ll keep monitoring the Speed Force. | 我会继续监视神速力 |
[08:47] | You think Fuerza’s gonna come back | 你觉得豪力女会回来 |
[08:48] | and finish what she started, don’t you? | 完成她开始的事吗 |
[08:53] | I already watched the Speed Force die once. | 我已经看着神速力消亡过一次 |
[08:55] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会再让它发生一次 |
[09:03] | Yeah– yeah, just call me when you know something, | 有发现了就打给我 |
[09:06] | all right, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[09:09] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[09:10] | Dad, | 老爸 |
[09:11] | what do you know about the robbery at CC Mercantile? | 你知道中城商业银行抢劫案吗 |
[09:15] | Robber waltzed in and out, | 抢劫犯大摇大摆的进出 |
[09:16] | because the night guard was catching Z’s at his desk. | 因为守夜保安在桌上睡着了 |
[09:20] | Why the interest in an open and shut case? | 你为什么对一起已结的案子感兴趣呢 |
[09:22] | Well, the guard told “The Citizen” a different story this morning | 今早保安和《公民报》说的不一样 |
[09:25] | and I figure I can help him get his job back | 所以我想如果我能挖到真相 |
[09:28] | if I can break the real story. | 我就能帮他拿回他的工作 |
[09:30] | He didn’t doze off, Dad. | 他没有睡着 老爸 |
[09:32] | He had a vision of his abusive stepfather | 他看到虐待他的继父 |
[09:35] | stalking him in the bank, | 尾随他进了银行 |
[09:37] | realer than any nightmare he’s ever had. | 比他任何一场恶梦还要真实 |
[09:38] | The robbery went down at 11:09, last night. | 抢劫发生在昨晚11点09分 |
[09:42] | Around the same time | 大约在同一个时间 |
[09:44] | that Cecile was having a nightmare too. | 恶梦也发生在塞西尔身上 |
[09:49] | Damn. | 我去 |
[09:50] | If we’ve got some kind of freddy Krueger meta on our hands, | 如果对付的是类似弗莱迪·克鲁格的超能力者 |
[09:55] | we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[09:56] | I’ll get Korber to pull any calls about weird visions. | 我叫科博尔调出打来说看到异象的来电 |
[10:02] | Kristen Kramer. | 我叫克里斯汀·克莱默 |
[10:03] | I’m with the Governor’s Municipal Logistics Commission. | 我在州长市政物流委员会工作 |
[10:06] | I wasn’t expecting you till this afternoon. | 我以为你下午才会来 |
[10:08] | It’s good to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[10:09] | Yeah, I like to get a head start. | 是的 我喜欢先人一步 |
[10:12] | In my experience, if you’re not early, you’re late. | 根据我的经验 不是早到就是迟到 |
[10:17] | You must be the Captain’s daughter. | 你一定就是队长的女儿 |
[10:23] | I read about how you survived the abduction | 我看了那篇关于你被绑架的报道 |
[10:26] | into that… mirror dimension, was it? | 那是叫镜像维度吗 |
[10:29] | Sounded terrifying. | 听起来很可怕 |
[10:32] | I’ve survived worse. | 我经历过更可怕的 |
[10:34] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[10:37] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[10:39] | We can chat tomorrow, Captain. | 我们可以明天聊 队长 |
[10:41] | – Lunch is on the governor. – Sounds good. | -一起吃午餐 -好的 |
[10:49] | Where’d she say she was from? | 她说她在哪工作来着 |
[10:51] | State Logistics Commission. | 州政物流委员会 |
[10:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:58] | Just another hunch. | 只是有种预感 |
[11:07] | Dope belt buckle. | 皮带扣很炫酷 |
[11:09] | Not a belt buckle. | 不是皮带扣 |
[11:11] | This is the Firestorm Matrix. | 这是火风暴矩阵 |
[11:14] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[11:15] | I helped Thawne build it to combine Ronnie and Stein | 我帮斯旺做来让罗尼和斯泰因能安全地 |
[11:17] | into Firestorm safely. | 合体为烈焰风暴的 |
[11:19] | And… that’s gonna help put me and Caity back together? | 这能让我和凯特琳再次合体吗 |
[11:23] | You can thank Caitlin, | 你可以谢谢凯特琳 |
[11:24] | she figured it out. | 是她想出来的 |
[11:25] | All we have to do is just reset it to her DNA, | 我们只要把火风暴矩阵重置成她的基因 |
[11:29] | and your RNA– | 和你的原始核糖核酸 |
[11:30] | we’re basically just resetting fusion to fission. | 差不多就是把融合重置为分裂 |
[11:33] | This baby just needs a few hours to charge and that’s it! | 它需要几个小时充电 然后就可以开始了 |
[11:38] | We can get you back to your normal, | 我们可以让你们恢复常态 |
[11:40] | two minds, one body existence– | 两脑一体 二合为一 |
[11:42] | that’s a Tuesday for you. | 和平常一样 |
[11:44] | Wow, that was fast. | 动作真快 |
[11:46] | It’s not so bad being separate. | 其实分体也不是件坏事 |
[11:50] | For Caity, I mean, you know. | 对凯特琳而言 你知道的 |
[11:52] | She can finally watch “This Is Us” | 她终于能看《我们的生活》 |
[11:54] | without me screaming “Turn it off!” in her head. | 没有我在她脑里狂喊关掉了 |
[11:56] | Frost, what have I said about disparaging “This Is Us”? | 冰霜 我说过不能诋毁《我们的生活》的 |
[11:59] | They’re so weepy. | 他们哭哭啼啼的 |
[12:00] | That cast is too precious for this world. | 那些角色对这个世界来说太宝贵了 |
[12:03] | Listen, based on how relieved Caitlin was to figure out this fix, | 鉴于凯特琳想出这个解决办法后如释重负 |
[12:09] | I’m guessing she actually misses | 我想其实她很怀念 |
[12:12] | hearing your frosty tones inside her head. | 在脑中听到你冰霜般的声音 |
[12:15] | Okay, I’m done with you. | 好吧 我弄完了 |
[12:20] | Now we wait. | 现在等着吧 |
[12:22] | I want to keep checking the satellites, | 我要继续查看卫星 |
[12:23] | make sure we don’t get hit | 确保同位素特征 |
[12:24] | with another isotopic signature surprise. | 不会再给我们制造惊喜 |
[12:50] | So that’s the Speed Force? | 这就是神速力吗 |
[12:53] | Iris already texted me about everything. | 爱瑞丝已经发信息都告诉我了 |
[12:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:01] | I had a nightmare, | 我做了个恶梦 |
[13:03] | but it was more like a vision. | 但更像是幻象 |
[13:07] | I don’t know, I thought, maybe with my powers expanding lately, | 我也不知道 我想也许最近我超能力增强了 |
[13:10] | Caitlin could check out my noggin. | 凯特琳可以检查一下我的大脑 |
[13:17] | Hey– hey, are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:18] | No, it’s happening again, | 不好 又来了 |
[13:19] | It– it’s like someone’s stabbing my brain. | 就像是有人拿刀捅了我脑袋 |
[13:22] | – I’m gonna get Caitlin. – No, no, no. | -我去找凯特琳 -不不不 |
[13:23] | Barry, Barry it’s– | 巴里 巴里 |
[13:27] | It’s not medical. | 不是身体不舒服 |
[13:28] | It’s my powers. | 是我的超能力 |
[13:30] | It’s like they’re picking up raw fear. | 就像是它们感应到了原始的恐惧 |
[13:37] | There’s a robbery downtown. | 市中心发生了抢劫案 |
[13:39] | It’s okay, really. I’m fine now. | 没事 真的 我现在没事了 |
[13:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah. You should go. | 确定 你去吧 |
[13:49] | I’ll keep an eye on her. | 我来看着她 |
[13:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:05] | It’s gonna crush us to death! | 我们要被踩死了 |
[14:11] | Flash, thank God. | 闪电侠 谢谢你 |
[14:12] | You have to stop that creature, it’s gonna kill us! | 快阻止那个怪物 我们要被干掉了 |
[14:23] | There’s… | 这里… |
[14:26] | Where are you– | 你要去哪… |
[14:28] | Oh, you gotta go so soon? | 这么快就要走了吗 |
[14:42] | So let me get this straight. | 我来梳理一下 |
[14:44] | You made those guards hallucinate some kind of | 你让这些守卫看到了某种 |
[14:46] | Godzilla rip-off that almost squashed them? | 山寨哥斯拉差点踩死他们的幻觉 |
[14:49] | Well, I suppose that is an accurate, | 我想这个总结可以说 |
[14:51] | if not immensely reductive assessment of the situation. | 是比较准确但过于简化目前的情况了 |
[14:54] | So, yes. I scared the hell out of them. | 没错 我把他们吓得半死 |
[14:57] | And that was after showing them a vision | 那是在我让他们看到 |
[14:59] | of a dozen bystanders getting eaten alive | 不少路人被一只 |
[15:02] | by a very hungry kaiju. | 饥饿的怪兽吃掉之后 |
[15:04] | It’s horrifying when you think it’s your turn. | 当你认为自己就是下一个时可恐怖了 |
[15:07] | Okay, um, look. Whoever you are, | 好吧 不管你是谁 |
[15:10] | I really don’t have time for this. | 我现在没时间搞这些 |
[15:12] | My, my. How rude. | 真是无礼 |
[15:14] | And from a superhero? Is that actually allowed? | 还是位超级英雄呢 你允许这样吗 |
[15:18] | Okay, I apologize for the rudeness. | 好吧 我为我的无礼道歉 |
[15:21] | But I hope you enjoy Iron Heights. | 但我希望你喜欢铁山监狱 |
[15:23] | ‘Cause I really do have bigger problems today. | 因为我今天真的是有些大事 |
[15:25] | Not yet, but you’re about to. | 还没 但马上就要有了 |
[15:30] | Hey, I just got another geothermic isotope reading. | 我侦测到另一个地热同位素了 |
[15:35] | It’s coming from your location. | 就在你的位置上 |
[15:43] | Scared yet? | 怕了吗 |
[15:46] | You will be. | 你会怕的 |
[16:00] | You can’t stop me, Flash. | 你阻止不了我 闪电侠 |
[16:03] | And you never will. | 永远也不可能 |
[16:04] | No, I’m not afraid of you anymore. | 我不再害怕你了 |
[16:08] | This is just a hallucination. | 这只是个幻觉 |
[16:10] | Which means you can’t hurt me! | 也就是说你伤害不到位 |
[16:12] | Time to repent. | 忏悔时间 |
[16:35] | You lose, Barry. | 你输了 巴里 |
[16:48] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[16:51] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[16:58] | Your vitals were spiking, | 你的指数飙升了一阵 |
[17:00] | but they seem to have stabilized. | 但似乎已经平稳下来了 |
[17:01] | Your speed healing kicked in. | 你的极速治疗启动了 |
[17:03] | What the hell happened out there? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[17:07] | I–I was hallucinating. | 我产生了幻觉 |
[17:10] | Thawne, Savitar… | 斯旺 萨维塔 |
[17:14] | they were trying to kill me. | 他们想要杀了我 |
[17:16] | It was like– | 就像是 |
[17:17] | Like a nightmare come to life? | 像是噩梦成真吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:21] | Like the guards in the truck. | 就像是车上的守卫 |
[17:24] | Wait, like you. You had a nightmare last night. | 就像你 你昨晚做过噩梦 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:29] | Someone is broadcasting fear into their victims, | 有人在向受害者传播恐惧 |
[17:33] | and I’m tuning into it like an antenna. | 我就像是根天线一样接收到了 |
[17:35] | Fear I get. | 我理解恐惧 |
[17:36] | Hallucinations can make you | 幻觉可以让你发慌 |
[17:37] | freak out but not bleed out. | 但是不会让你流血 |
[17:39] | Whoever’s doing this must be inciting | 做这事的人肯定激起了 |
[17:41] | extreme psychosomatic reactions. | 极端心理负担反应 |
[17:43] | Barry’s mind literally tricked his body into hurting itself. | 巴里的大脑骗身体伤害了自己 |
[17:46] | So if you die in the hallucination… | 所以如果你在幻觉中死了 |
[17:50] | Then you die in real life. | 你在现实也会死 |
[17:51] | Well, he carried traces of the same isotopes | 他身上有相着和豪力女 |
[17:53] | we linked to Fuerza. | 一样的同位素 |
[17:54] | That means we can track him too, right? | 这意味着我们也能追踪他 对吗 |
[17:57] | Right. And it means that | 对 这意味着 |
[17:58] | Fuerza and Psych must be connected somehow. | 豪力女和灵能客一定有某种联系 |
[18:02] | Psych? | 灵能客 |
[18:03] | He’s a psychic psychopath, | 他是个灵能疯子 |
[18:05] | causing psychosomatic symptoms, | 引发心理上的症状 |
[18:06] | I mean, the guy practically named himself. | 这家伙基本就给自己起了名字了 |
[18:08] | He’s only dangerous ’cause he got inside my head. | 他之所以危险是因为他影响了我的大脑 |
[18:11] | Cisco, do we still have the mental dampeners | 西斯科 我们还有那个用来对抗古鲁德的 |
[18:13] | we used to fight Grodd? | 内心活动缓冲器吗 |
[18:14] | We can try and repurpose them | 我们可以试着重新设置下 |
[18:15] | to repel Psych’s hallucinations. | 来抵消灵能客的幻觉 |
[18:17] | Do it. If we can keep Psych | 去做吧 如果我们能让灵能客 |
[18:18] | out of our heads, he can’t hurt us. | 无法影响我们 他就伤不到我们了 |
[18:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:25] | That must have been terrifying, | 困在那样的噩梦里 |
[18:27] | being trapped in that nightmare. | 一定非常的可怕吧 |
[18:29] | I mean, I’m–I’m fine. | 我是说 我没事 |
[18:31] | Really, I’m fine. I mean, | 真的 我没事 |
[18:34] | we beat those Big Bads already. | 我们已经打败那些恶棍了 |
[18:36] | Psych’s no different. | 灵能客也没什么不同 |
[18:38] | Barry, uh– | 巴里 |
[18:51] | You did a background check on a public official? | 你对公职人员进行了背景调查 |
[18:53] | I’ve only ever heard of one other person | 我只听过一个人 |
[18:55] | using the phrase | 会使用 |
[18:56] | “If you’re not early, you’re late.” | “不是早到就是迟到”这句话 |
[18:58] | “Citizen”‘s go-to military source. | 公民报的军队线人 |
[19:00] | Kramer served. | 克莱默服过役 |
[19:01] | Yes, she served, but I think | 对 她是服过役 但我认为 |
[19:03] | she’s also lying about why she’s here. | 她还对为什么来这里撒了谎 |
[19:05] | Dad, I found her file in the D.O.D. Database. | 爸 我在国防部数据库里找到了她的档案 |
[19:08] | Half of it’s redacted. | 有一半都被消掉了 |
[19:10] | What if she’s not here to help? | 如果她不是来帮忙的呢 |
[19:12] | Iris, | 爱瑞丝 |
[19:14] | are you sure this isn’t a reaction | 你确定你这种反应 |
[19:16] | to what happened with Eva? | 不是因为伊娃吗 |
[19:19] | I mean, she lied to you for weeks. | 她骗了你好那么久 |
[19:20] | Dad, I am not afraid of being deceived, | 爸 我不怕被骗 |
[19:22] | I’m afraid of not trusting my gut. | 我怕的是不相信我的直觉 |
[19:25] | Something is off with Kramer, I know it. | 克莱默有什么不对劲 我知道的 |
[19:28] | Please, read the file. | 求你了 看看档案 |
[19:32] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:40] | These rapids are hardcore. | 这些激流难度挺高 |
[19:42] | Can Caity swim? | 凯特琳会游泳吗 |
[19:44] | What if–when she and I split, | 万一当我们分离时 |
[19:46] | I got swimming, and now she needs floaties? | 我分到了游泳 她需要游泳圈了 |
[19:49] | No one’s gonna need floaties, all right? | 谁都不需要游泳圈 好吗 |
[19:51] | You two are gonna be peanut butter and jellied again | 当我们去挑战那条河的时候 |
[19:53] | by the time we tear up that river. | 你俩早就变回一个人了 |
[19:56] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[19:59] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[20:01] | The Firestorm Matrix has been sabotaged, | 火风暴矩阵被破坏了 |
[20:04] | only someone tried to make it look like it short-circuited. | 有人想要把它搞得像是短路了 |
[20:06] | Before you go blaming Frosty– | 在你怪罪冰霜之前… |
[20:08] | I ran the adapter through an infrared scanner, | 我用红外线扫描仪检查了适配器 |
[20:10] | and guess what the temperature was? | 猜猜温度是多少 |
[20:11] | -162 degrees. | 零下108摄氏度 |
[20:14] | Fine, I broke your stupid, precious Matrix. | 我招 是我弄坏了你那愚蠢的宝贝矩阵 |
[20:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:18] | Why would you do that to us? | 你为什么要这么对我们 |
[20:19] | It’ll be weeks before we can even consider | 我们可能要花好几个星期才能 |
[20:22] | another fusion attempt. | 尝试再次融合 |
[20:23] | Because, maybe I don’t want to recombine! | 因为 也许我不想再融合了 |
[20:27] | Why not? | 为什么不想 |
[20:35] | Call me when you figure it out. | 想明白了告诉我 |
[20:48] | You know, this actually reminds me of that scene | 这让我想起了当时 |
[20:50] | where Rebecca and Jack are fighting– | 丽贝卡和杰克互斗 |
[20:54] | Oh, look at that. | 大事不好 |
[20:55] | Let’s go, we gotta go. | 咱们走 我们该走了 |
[20:59] | Satellites picked up Psych’s isotopic signature | 卫星捕捉到了灵能客的同位素信号 |
[21:01] | downtown at the Clearly Capital offices. | 位于市中心的科里尔利首都办公室 |
[21:03] | Time to put these mental dampeners to work. | 该让这些精神阻隔器派上用场了 |
[21:05] | And kick some psychic butt. | 给这些灵能客点颜色看看 |
[21:11] | 5.3 trillion gone. | 53000亿就这么没了 |
[21:13] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[21:15] | Oh, God. I’m ruined. | 老天爷 我完了 |
[21:20] | It’ll bounce back. | 股票会回升的 |
[21:22] | The DOW only dropped 789 points. | 道琼斯指数才跌了789个点 |
[21:25] | It’ll bounce back. It has to. | 会恢复的 必须恢复 |
[21:28] | Oh, I could do this all day. | 这样一整天我都不会腻 |
[21:39] | Oh, it’s you again. | 又是你们几个 |
[21:41] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[21:43] | We’re not gonna let you hurt any more people. | 我们不会让你伤害更多的人 |
[21:45] | Oh, I haven’t hurt anyone today. | 我可没有伤害任何人 |
[21:47] | I have freed them from a system that brings | 我只是让他们从给富人带来财富 |
[21:49] | fortune to the fortunate and dooms the rest. | 让其余人遭殃的体制中解放 |
[21:53] | Pretty poetic, don’t you think? | 不觉得很有诗意吗 |
[21:55] | What–what is this guy’s deal? | 这家伙到底想做什么 |
[21:57] | I think he’s overcompensating. | 我觉得他是在过度补偿 |
[21:59] | I don’t like your friends, Flash. | 闪电侠 我不喜欢你的朋友们 |
[22:01] | Also, if you think your flimsy dampeners can stop me, | 而且就凭你们这劣质的阻隔器也想阻止我 |
[22:05] | perhaps you all could use some freedom too. | 也许你们也需要得到解放 |
[22:19] | Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手 |
[22:21] | You’re under arrest for your crimes against the city. | 你因危害城市而被捕了 |
[22:23] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[22:24] | No, I’m one of the good guys now. | 不 我现在已经改邪归正了 |
[22:26] | Tell it to Judge Tanaka. | 去跟田中法官解释吧 |
[22:27] | We have a witness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[22:29] | One who told us everything you’ve done. | 把你所有的罪行都告诉了我们 |
[22:31] | Who turned me in? Was it Mark? | 谁告发了我 是马克吗 |
[22:33] | No. | 不是 |
[22:36] | It was Caitlin Snow. | 是凯特琳·斯诺 |
[22:38] | No. | 不 |
[22:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[22:42] | How could she? | 她怎么会 |
[22:47] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | This can’t be how it ends. | 不可能是这样的结局 |
[22:53] | How could she? | 她怎么能这样 |
[23:16] | Someone’s back for seconds. | 有人还想再战一回 |
[23:19] | You already showed me my greatest fear. | 你已经让我直面内心最大的恐惧 |
[23:21] | It won’t scare me twice. | 我不会被吓到第二次了 |
[23:23] | Oh, Flash. Those Big Bads aren’t your greatest fear. | 闪电侠 那些大坏蛋可不是你最大的恐惧 |
[23:27] | This is. | 这才是 |
[23:49] | 真相 自由 正义 | |
[23:57] | No. | 不 |
[23:59] | No, please… | 不要 |
[24:04] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 |
[24:11] | No. | 不要 |
[24:16] | Sweet nightmares, people. | 享受甜美的噩梦吧 人们 |
[24:37] | First Fuerza, then the Speed Force shows up, | 先是豪力女 然后神速力出现了 |
[24:39] | now this too? | 又来个这家伙 |
[24:41] | Why can’t I stop shaking? | 我为什么一直在抖 |
[24:42] | Your biometrics are all elevated. | 你的生物特征都被提升了 |
[24:44] | I mean, your amygdalae are in overdrive. | 你的杏仁核处于紧绷状态 |
[24:47] | Wait, we had panic attacks? | 我们得了恐慌症 |
[24:48] | Extreme ones, Psych doesn’t just manipulate your fear, | 非常严重 灵能客不仅操控了恐惧 |
[24:50] | he elevates it. | 还加强了恐惧 |
[24:52] | But your cortisol levels are slowly stabilizing, | 但你们的皮质醇水平在逐渐稳定 |
[24:54] | – which means – Psych’s powers have a residual effect. | -也就是说 -灵能客的能力有后遗效应 |
[24:57] | And Barry has had a double dose. | 而巴里经历过两次了 |
[25:00] | Where’s Frost? | 冰霜在哪里 |
[25:01] | She wanted to be alone. | 她想一个人静静 |
[25:03] | Even the Ice Queen was freaked out by whatever she saw. | 连冰雪女王都被吓坏了 |
[25:06] | The mental dampeners didn’t work. | 精神阻隔器没起作用 |
[25:07] | Psych must have overpowered their circuitry. | 灵能客控制了阻隔器的电路 |
[25:10] | Which means, the next time you fight him, | 意味着你们和他下次交锋的时候 |
[25:12] | we won’t be able to protect your mind. | 我们没办法保护你们的大脑 |
[25:14] | The next time? | 下次交锋 |
[25:15] | How are we supposed to anticipate him? | 我们怎么预测他会出现在哪里 |
[25:16] | Stake out the banks? | 监视各个银行 |
[25:17] | No, he’s not after money. | 不 他的目的不是钱 |
[25:19] | Remember, he said he–he wants to free people | 记得他说过 他想要让人们 |
[25:22] | from the power it has over them. | 从控制着自己的力量中解脱 |
[25:25] | So what? He has an axe to grind with the system? | 所以 他是想改变这个体制吗 |
[25:28] | It explains why he attacked the Cleary Capital offices. | 这就解释了他为何袭击科里尔利首都办公室 |
[25:32] | He doesn’t want cash. | 他不是想要钱 |
[25:34] | He wants chaos. | 他想要制造混乱 |
[25:35] | Well, he got it. | 他达到目的了 |
[25:40] | What exactly did he make you see? | 他到底让你看到了什么 |
[25:44] | Just… | 就是 |
[25:46] | Kamilla, in danger. | 卡米拉 陷入危险 |
[25:48] | What about you? What did you see? | 你呢 你看到了什么 |
[25:51] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[25:52] | What if it does? | 如果很重要呢 |
[25:53] | What if there’s, like, a clue or something in what you saw– | 如果有类似线索的东西在你所见的场景中 |
[25:56] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[25:58] | Well, you don’t know that. | 你怎么知道没有 |
[25:59] | Look, you’re gonna have to face him again, eventually. | 最终你还是要面对他 |
[26:02] | Well, what if I can’t, all right? | 我要是做不到怎么办 |
[26:04] | What if he’s too powerful and I can’t stop him? | 要是他过于强大 我无法阻止他 |
[26:07] | Barry, no one said… | 巴里 没人说过 |
[26:08] | You didn’t have to. | 都写在脸上了 |
[26:09] | Maybe, Psych’s gonna destroy this whole city and everyone in it. | 也许 灵能客会将城市连同所有人一起摧毁 |
[26:11] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 而我却只能袖手旁观 |
[26:30] | Trying to reconnect the transmitter to the output circuit? | 尝试将发射器重新连接到输出电路上 |
[26:35] | Turns out I’m better at breaking things | 看来相比于修理 |
[26:37] | than I am at fixing them. | 我更擅长搞破坏 |
[26:40] | Do you want to tell me what scared you so much | 你要不要告诉我 灵能客诅咒你时 |
[26:42] | when Psych whammied you? | 是什么让你如此害怕 |
[26:46] | Come on, we used to share a brain. | 来吧 我们曾共用一个大脑 |
[26:48] | I know you don’t scare easy. | 我知道你没那么容易害怕 |
[26:55] | I was under arrest, | 我因为 |
[26:56] | for all the crimes I committed as Killer Frost. | 我冰霜杀手时所犯下的所有罪行被捕 |
[27:03] | And you were the one who turned me in. | 而举报我的是你 |
[27:06] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会那么做 |
[27:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:13] | Look, ever since you let me take the wheel, | 自从你让我掌舵 |
[27:15] | I got to live my life, | 我要活出我的样子 |
[27:17] | not just half the time, but all the time. | 不只是一半时间 而是全部时间 |
[27:22] | And I really liked it. | 我真的很喜欢这样 |
[27:25] | And I don’t want to go back | 我不想回到原来那样 |
[27:26] | to living my life just half the time. | 只能一半时间做自己 |
[27:32] | And I was afraid you’d hate me for saying that. | 我害怕你会因为我说这些话而恨我 |
[27:36] | I would never hate you. | 我永远不会恨你 |
[27:39] | You’re my sister. | 你是我的姐妹 |
[27:40] | You can always tell me how you feel. | 你可以随时对我敞开心扉 |
[27:45] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[27:48] | I mean– I may be the strong one, but… | 我可能是那个强势的 但 |
[27:53] | you’re the brave one. | 你是那个勇敢的 |
[27:55] | I mean, you’re fearless! | 你无所畏惧 |
[27:56] | I mean, ever since I got in touch with my feelings, i just– | 自从我开始接触我的情感 我就 |
[28:00] | I’m scared, | 很害怕 |
[28:02] | all the time. | 一直如此 |
[28:05] | Sometimes I don’t even know why. | 有时我都不知道原因 |
[28:07] | You think you’re the only one who gets scared sometimes? | 你以为只有你有时会害怕吗 |
[28:11] | Ever since we separated, | 自从我们分开 |
[28:12] | there’s been this deafening silence | 我的脑袋里 你本来在的地方 |
[28:15] | inside my head, where you used to be. | 就开始鸦雀无声 |
[28:17] | And it terrifies me. | 这令我害怕 |
[28:21] | That’s why I’ve been so desperate | 这就是我一直如此渴望 |
[28:22] | to put us back together. | 我们重回一体的原因 |
[28:25] | Why I got so upset when you broke the Matrix. | 也是当你破坏矩阵时我那么生气的原因 |
[28:31] | It’s ’cause my biggest fear in life | 它造成了我人生中最大的恐惧 |
[28:33] | is living without you. | 就是没有你的生活 |
[28:38] | Mine too. | 也是我的 |
[28:42] | Well, why don’t we face that fear together? | 为什么我们不一起面对那份恐惧 |
[28:46] | You mean– | 你是指 |
[28:47] | Maybe two Snows, really is better than one. | 也许两个冰霜真的比一个好 |
[28:52] | My apartment has an extra bedroom. | 我的公寓有个空闲的卧室 |
[28:53] | I could use a roommate, what do you say? | 我需要个室友 你怎么说 |
[28:59] | I say… | 我说 |
[29:03] | “This Is Us.” | “这就是我们” |
[29:18] | Cecile, I’m sorry. I just–um, needed a minute. | 塞西尔 抱歉 我 需要点时间 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:26] | You do know that you’re not the only one who’s been | 你知道不是只有你经历过 |
[29:28] | whammied with more than one dose of Psych’s fear, though? | 灵能客不止一次的恐惧重击吧 |
[29:33] | You’ve been picking up his energy every time he shows up. | 每次他出现你都接收到他的能量 |
[29:36] | Last night, I saw… | 昨晚 我 |
[29:40] | I saw a nightmare, | 我做了一场噩梦 |
[29:42] | where I couldn’t control my own powers. | 梦里我不能控制我自己的超能力 |
[29:46] | It was terrifying. | 我特别恐惧 |
[29:49] | It’s been really hard to keep my own fears at bay today. | 让我今天很难克制自己的恐惧 |
[29:53] | I spent last year so afraid of losing everyone I loved in Crisis, | 我去年一直害怕在危机中失去所有爱的人 |
[29:57] | I never thought I’d have to face that fear again. | 我从没想到我需要再次面对这份恐惧 |
[30:02] | Psych showed me… | 灵能客让我看到 |
[30:05] | People I love, | 我爱的人 |
[30:07] | dead. | 死了 |
[30:10] | Fuerza had killed them. | 豪力女杀了他们 |
[30:15] | We’ve taken on the impossible, | 我们已经挑战不可能 |
[30:17] | so many times. | 那么多次了 |
[30:21] | Something about these new threats feels different. | 这些新的威胁还是感觉有些不同 |
[30:25] | Bigger. | 更巨大 |
[30:28] | And for the first time since Crisis… | 自危机开始第一次 |
[30:34] | I’m sc–I’m scared. | 我 我害怕了 |
[30:38] | Sometimes, when I’m scared | 有时 当我害怕时 |
[30:41] | I ask myself, “What would the Flash do?” | 我问我自己 “闪电侠会怎么做” |
[30:45] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[30:47] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[30:49] | you run through fear, | 每次你拯救这座城市 |
[30:51] | every time you save this city. | 都是奔跑着穿越恐惧 |
[30:55] | Honey, you just gotta find some of that courage for yourself. | 亲爱的 你只需为自己找些那样的勇气 |
[31:03] | Guys, we just detected Psych’s isotopic signature. | 伙计们 我们刚侦查到了灵能客的同位素特征 |
[31:06] | It’s expanding, all over Sandoval Heights. | 它在扩张 覆盖了桑多瓦尔高地 |
[31:13] | Cecile, | 塞西尔 |
[31:15] | you sent your own fear into Top. | 你把你的恐惧转移到尖峰人 |
[31:19] | Do you think you could do that on a bigger scale? | 你觉得你能做到更大程度的吗 |
[31:21] | D– Me?–No, no way. | 我吗 不 不可能 |
[31:25] | Barry, I could barely broadcast one emotion across a room. | 巴里 我连传播一份情感穿过房间都费劲 |
[31:31] | Then let’s get you some help. | 那我们就给你找点助力 |
[31:39] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[31:40] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:41] | I know, it sounds crazy, but, | 我知道 这听起来很疯狂 但是 |
[31:44] | DeVoe built this chair to expand his mental capacity | 迪沃制造这把椅子以在巨大程度上 |
[31:46] | on a massive scale. | 扩大他的意识能力 |
[31:47] | Yeah, yeah, | 是 没错 |
[31:49] | and it turned him into a supervillain! | 让他成了一个超级反派 |
[31:51] | But you won’t, | 但是你不会 |
[31:52] | ’cause you’re gonna use it to save the city. | 因为你将会用它拯救这座城市 |
[32:07] | I can feel all your fear, Central City, | 我能感受到你们所有的恐惧 中城 |
[32:12] | and feels exquisite. | 它们很强烈 |
[32:25] | Please–please let me out. | 拜托 拜托放我出去 |
[32:28] | Let me out of here, please! | 让我离开这里 拜托 |
[32:30] | It’s too much. | 这太多了 |
[32:31] | Too much! | 太多了 |
[32:34] | I can’t take it! | 我承受不住了 |
[32:37] | Mom, Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[32:40] | Please don’t leave me here. | 拜托别把我丢在这里 |
[32:43] | Why won’t you come home? | 你们为什么不回家 |
[32:47] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[32:50] | – Everything’s burning! – Help me! | -一切都在燃烧 -帮我 |
[32:53] | The walls are closing in! | 墙越来越近了 |
[32:57] | – Cecile, you good? – Nope! | -塞西尔 你还好吗 -不 |
[32:59] | Not even close to good. | 一点都不好 |
[33:00] | I–I am sitting in a death machine. | 我 我正坐在一个死亡机器上 |
[33:03] | What if this thing fries my brain? | 这东西要是烧了我的脑子怎么办 |
[33:05] | Wh–what if this chair turns me evil like the Top? | 这把椅子把我变成尖峰人一样邪恶怎么办 |
[33:07] | What about that? | 那怎么办 |
[33:08] | As a medical professional, I promise you will be okay. | 作为一名专业医务人员 我保证你会没事的 |
[33:12] | – Okay. – Probably. | -好的 -也许吧 |
[33:16] | Flash, where you at? | 闪电侠 你在哪 |
[33:17] | I’m approaching Psych’s radius. | 我在靠近灵能客的作用半径 |
[33:21] | Okay. Do it. | 好的 来吧 |
[33:29] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸 |
[33:31] | Make it stop! | 让它停下来 |
[33:35] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[33:36] | I can–I can… | 我可以 我可以 |
[33:38] | feel people’s minds, | 感受到人们的大脑 |
[33:42] | thoughts, all over the city. | 全城人的想法 |
[33:47] | I can feel Barry. | 我能感受到巴里 |
[34:07] | His amygdala is spiking. | 他的杏仁核在突起 |
[34:08] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 能听到吗 |
[34:09] | Cecile is connected to your mind. | 塞西尔连通了你的大脑 |
[34:11] | Whatever you’re seeing, fight through it. | 无论你看到了什么 战胜它 |
[34:17] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[34:20] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[34:23] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[34:27] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[34:36] | You got us all killed, Barry. | 你把我们都害死了 巴里 |
[34:46] | I trusted you. | 我信任过你 |
[34:48] | Why didn’t you save me? | 你为什么不救我 |
[35:06] | When you let me die, you killed our children too. | 你害死我时 也害死了我们的孩子 |
[35:14] | Barry can’t hear us. | 巴里听不见我们 |
[35:15] | He’s caught inside his nightmare. | 他被噩梦缠住了 |
[35:21] | He’s lost. | 他迷失了 |
[35:24] | I’m diverting all satellite power to the comms. | 我要把所有的卫星电源转移到通讯上 |
[35:31] | Listen to me, Barry. | 听我说 巴里 |
[35:33] | You have to get through this. | 你必须战争它 |
[35:35] | Cisco, I don’t know if I can. | 西斯科 我不知道我行不行 |
[35:37] | Yes, you can. | 你能行的 |
[35:39] | You are strong enough, I know you are. | 你足够强大 我知道的 |
[35:41] | We can’t do this without you. | 没有你我们做不到 |
[35:44] | – You’re a coward, Barry Allen! – You’ll lose us again. | -巴里·艾伦你是懦夫 -你会失去我们 |
[35:46] | All because you’re too afraid. | 因为你太胆小 |
[35:49] | Too afraid to open your eyes. | 胆小到不敢睁开眼睛 |
[35:57] | You’re right, | 你说的对 |
[35:59] | I am afraid. | 我是害怕 |
[36:02] | But I won’t let that fear control me. | 但我不会让恐惧控制我 |
[36:13] | He broke through! | 他冲破了 |
[36:14] | Cecile, now! | 塞西尔 快 |
[36:17] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[36:18] | I can feel your courage. | 我能感受到你的勇气 |
[36:21] | No. No. | 不 |
[36:54] | You’re too late, Flash. | 你太迟了 闪电侠 |
[37:11] | Guys, it worked. | 大伙 它起作用了 |
[37:13] | – Cecile did it. – I did it. | -塞西尔做到了 -我做到了 |
[37:15] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:18] | – I did it! – You did it. | -我做到了 -你做到了 |
[37:22] | Guys, | 大伙 |
[37:24] | I think I need an energy bar. | 我感觉我得吃个能量棒 |
[37:36] | Your frontal cortex is healing, | 你的额叶皮层正在愈合 |
[37:37] | but the part that controls motor control | 但控制身体活动的部分 |
[37:39] | is still falling behind. | 还没跟上 |
[37:41] | No trace of Psych or Fuerza. | 没发现灵能客和豪力女 |
[37:43] | Well, either way, | 不管怎么说 |
[37:45] | at least now we have proof they’re connected. | 现在我们至少证明了他们有关联 |
[37:48] | When I struck Psych with my lightning, | 我用闪电击中灵能客时 |
[37:52] | he shook it off easy, but | 他轻松摆脱了 但 |
[37:54] | just for a minute, the lightning– | 只有一瞬 那闪电 |
[37:57] | it stayed with him. | 停留在他身上了 |
[37:59] | Was it glowing? | 当时在亮吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:03] | Same thing happened when you fought Fuerza. | 你打豪力女的时候也发生了这种情况 |
[38:05] | I threw everything I had at them, we all did. | 我把所有招数都用了 我们都是 |
[38:09] | They just kept coming for more. | 他们就是能不断反击 |
[38:11] | Luckily, your powers are getting stronger, too. | 幸运的是 你的能量也在变强 |
[38:15] | Chair did most of the work, but thanks. | 大部分是椅子的功劳 但还是谢谢了 |
[38:17] | I don’t know, you kicked some pretty serious psychic ass out there. | 我不懂 你可是把那神经病胖揍了一顿 |
[38:20] | Might have to teach Martian Manhunter a thing or two. | 都能给火星猎人好好上一课了 |
[38:24] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[38:25] | Is it Psych? | 是灵能客吗 |
[38:26] | No, no. This is something else. | 不 是别的 |
[38:29] | I’m getting the same readings I got off Nora. | 我得到的读数和诺拉的一样 |
[38:43] | I need to heal myself. Open the cryo-pod. | 我需要自我治疗 打开冷冻仓 |
[38:46] | No, Barry. That’ll put you in a coma. | 不 巴里 你会昏迷的 |
[38:49] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[39:10] | Logistics compliance. | 后勤合规部 |
[39:12] | Is that what you were doing | 你在哥谭 |
[39:13] | when you were working in Gotham? | 就是干这行的吗 |
[39:15] | I’ve made a few trips there. | 我去过几趟 |
[39:16] | I’m a big Knights fan. | 我是骑士队球迷 |
[39:18] | And I called my buddy who’d been working | 我也给我在哥谭干这行十几年的朋友 |
[39:21] | the Gotham beat for more than a decade, | 打了个电话 |
[39:24] | pretty high stakes game you played. | 你的玩法非常冒险 |
[39:27] | And… | 还有… |
[39:29] | There is this. | 这个 |
[39:34] | So I don’t know what your goal is here, | 我不知道你的目的是什么 |
[39:36] | but, if you’re gonna be in my precinct– | 但你如果要在我的辖区 |
[39:39] | how about we cut the bull, and you be honest with me. | 不如我们少说废话 你跟我老实说 |
[39:48] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[39:51] | I wasn’t planning to announce this until I got my bearings. | 确定下一步之前我本不打算公布这件事 |
[39:56] | On the orders of the governor, | 奉州长之命 |
[39:57] | I’m here to locate and apprehend a rogue meta-human, | 我来是为了找到并逮捕一名邪恶超人类 |
[40:00] | whatever the cost. | 无论代价如何 |
[40:02] | And quite frankly, | 坦白说 |
[40:04] | it’s about time someone address the long-standing issue | 是时候有人出来解决 |
[40:08] | this precinct ignored. | 这个辖区长期疏忽的问题了 |
[40:11] | You want to arrest The Flash? | 你想逮捕闪电侠 |
[40:12] | No–he’s clean. | 不 他没问题 |
[40:15] | So far. | 目前是的 |
[40:17] | I’m here for someone far more dangerous. | 我来是为了一个更危险的人 |
[40:22] | The meta-human fugitive known as Killer Frost. | 被称为冰霜杀手的超人类逃犯 |
[40:39] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[40:41] | Better. I think. | 好点了 可能 |
[40:45] | Barry’s system was overwhelmed with the same strange signatures | 巴里的身体里充满了奇怪的信号 |
[40:47] | that I found in Nora’s system. | 跟我在诺拉身体里找到的一样 |
[40:50] | His vitals have stabilized a bit, | 他的体征稳定了点 |
[40:51] | which is good news, but as to when he’ll be fully healed, | 这是个好兆头 至于他什么时候能痊愈 |
[40:55] | it’s difficult to say. | 还不好说 |
[40:57] | If Psych or Fuerza were to attack right now, | 如果灵能客和豪力女现在袭击 |
[41:02] | we’re totally on our own. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[41:03] | Because I wasn’t fast enough. | 因为我不够快 |
[41:08] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[41:10] | This physical form is new for me. | 这身体形态对我来说是新的 |
[41:13] | I didn’t know its limitations. | 我以前不知道它的局限性 |
[41:15] | I can feel how weak he still is. | 我能感受到他仍然很虚弱 |
[41:19] | How weak we both still are. | 我们仍然很虚弱 |
[41:23] | What happened to Barry? | 巴里怎么了 |
[41:25] | He was attacked by a powerful meta-psychic. | 他被一个强大的超能通灵人攻击了 |
[41:28] | Who showed him his greatest fear? | 并向他展示了他最深的恐惧吗 |
[41:32] | That same psychic was the second of my attackers. | 那个通灵人是第二个攻击我的 |
[41:36] | Fuerza and Psych? They both hurt you? | 豪力女和灵能客 他们都伤到你了 |
[41:40] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[41:42] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[41:44] | they’re just like me. | 他们跟我一样 |