时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It feels like my ofshift started 100 years ago. | 就感觉我这一班都上了100年了 |
[00:04] | Drink more coffee. | 多喝点咖啡 |
[00:05] | You’re around it all day. | 你整天都接触咖啡 |
[00:08] | Besides, that place is so boring. | 再说了 那地方也太无聊了 |
[00:12] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[00:14] | Yeah. Just some guy cosplaying. | 就是有个人在玩角色扮演呢 |
[00:16] | – What’s he doing now? – I don’t know. | -他在干什么呢 -不知道 |
[00:18] | Must be some sort of Comic-Con thing or something. | 肯定是动漫大会之类的吧 |
[00:24] | What in the world? | 什么情况 |
[00:26] | Natalie? Natalie, what’s that noise? | 娜塔莉 娜塔莉 那是什么声音 |
[00:33] | Natalie, what’s that noise? | 娜塔莉 那是什么声音 |
[00:38] | Natalie? Natalie? | 娜塔莉 娜塔莉 |
[01:07] | My beautiful boy. | 帅气的男孩 |
[01:09] | I’m giving him all the strength I can to heal him, | 我会给他我所有的力量来治愈他 |
[01:13] | which means I’ll be weak for a bit longer. | 所以很长一段时间我可能会很虚弱 |
[01:15] | Because Psych and Fuerza attacked you? | 因为你受到了灵能客和豪力女的袭击 |
[01:17] | Exactly. | 对 |
[01:21] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么吗 |
[01:23] | Only some of it. | 片断而已 |
[01:25] | When I was reborn, | 我重生的时候 |
[01:26] | I was surrounded by light and love. | 被光和爱包围着 |
[01:30] | Then came the pain. | 紧接着就是疼痛 |
[01:32] | I could feel these Forces of Nature | 我能感觉到那种跟我一样的自然之力 |
[01:34] | were like me, only evil. | 但它们是邪恶的力量 |
[01:36] | If they’re like you, then why are they trying to kill you? | 如果他们跟你一样 那他们为什么要杀你 |
[01:38] | I’m not sure, but I think it’s to feed. | 我不确定 可能需要进食 |
[01:43] | That’s why I had to find Barry Allen. | 所以我得找到巴里·艾伦 |
[01:45] | I thought he could keep me safe until I fully recovered. | 我想在我痊愈之前他可以保障我的安全 |
[01:48] | But if the other Forces find me in this condition, | 如果其他的力量在我这种身体状况下找到我 |
[01:50] | I wouldn’t survive another attack. | 我活不过下一轮攻击的 |
[01:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:54] | We are gonna figure out a way to keep you safe. | 我们会想到方法保你平安的 |
[01:57] | Somehow. | 总有办法的 |
[02:00] | Holy Henry T. Sampson. | 我的老天爷 |
[02:03] | Wow, so you’re the actual, | 你就是那个 |
[02:06] | all-encompassing, | 包罗万象的 |
[02:08] | immeasurably interstellar, | 无边无际的 |
[02:10] | and mind-bendingly cosmorrific– | 令人捉摸不透的 |
[02:13] | Yes, Chester P. Runk. | 是的 切斯特·P·朗克 |
[02:16] | I am the Speed Force. | 我就是速度力 |
[02:19] | Whoo-hoo, Chessman. | 切斯先生 |
[02:22] | How’s that isotope detection system coming along? | 同位素检测系统怎么样了 |
[02:25] | Yeah, actually… She knows my name. | 好的 她知道我的名字 |
[02:28] | I think she does. | 她是知道 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:32] | Behold, believers. | 看吧 信徒们 |
[02:34] | This puppy I designed can boost isotopic signals | 我设计的这个小东西能加强同位素信号 |
[02:36] | for our satellites to scan. | 让我们的卫星能扫描到 |
[02:38] | Now all we need to do is build a few units, | 我们现在需要建造一些装置 |
[02:40] | place them around the outskirts of the city, and eureka. | 放在市郊 就能发现他们了 |
[02:44] | And then we would get an early warning | 如果灵能客和豪力女回来了 |
[02:45] | if Psych or Fuerza decided to come back. | 我们也能收到预警通知 |
[02:47] | And they can detect | 而且还能检测到 |
[02:49] | foundational isotopic signatures, | 基础同位素信号 |
[02:51] | so we won’t just know they’re coming. | 所以我们不光能知道他们要来了 |
[02:53] | We’ll know whoever it is, Psych or Fuerza, | 我们还知道是谁来了 灵能客还是豪力女 |
[02:56] | which one is headed our way. | 是谁正在来的路上 |
[02:58] | Chester, that is amazing. | 切斯特 这太厉害了 |
[02:59] | Could we use this to follow the other Forces? | 我们能用这个系统追踪其他力量吗 |
[03:02] | Perhaps find them before they find us? | 在他们找到我们之前先找到他们 |
[03:05] | Not yet. Right now, | 还不行 目前 |
[03:07] | they only work in close proximity, so… | 这些设备只能检测到近距离的信号 |
[03:10] | But at least now | 但至少现在 |
[03:11] | we have a way to help protect you. | 我们可以保护你了 |
[03:14] | Cisco, how long would it take to make enough amplifiers? | 西斯科 需要多久才能做出足够多的放大器 |
[03:17] | We have everything we need in the S.T.A.R. Labs van, | 尖端科研实验室卡车里有我们需要的一切 |
[03:21] | so we could build them | 所以我们只要到那 |
[03:23] | as we go. | 就能做 |
[03:25] | So let’s do this, baby, ’cause… | 我们开干吧 宝贝 |
[03:27] | Team Chesco’s on the case. | 切斯科小队全权负责 |
[03:30] | Let’s get it. | 大干一场 |
[03:34] | Separated at birth. | 好似亲兄弟 |
[03:39] | Hey, what’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[03:41] | Norvock finally brought the rest of my stuff over | 诺瓦克终于把我剩下的东西从阿姆内特的 |
[03:44] | from one of Amunet’s stash houses. | 藏匿屋拿过来了 |
[03:45] | I was gonna throw everything away, but then muse struck. | 我本来要把所有东西都扔了的 突然灵感来了 |
[03:51] | – Oh, wow. It’s great. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -当然 |
[03:54] | This’ll really give the place some attitude when I’m done. | 我的作品完成之后会给这个屋子增色不少 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry. You want to hang that in here? | 你说什么 你想把它挂这里 |
[03:59] | Yeah. That empty wall behind you. | 是的 你身后那面空墙 |
[04:01] | It’s been driving me crazy. | 我看着难受 |
[04:03] | Well, you know what they say… | 有句话说得好 |
[04:07] | great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[04:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:18] | It’s missing something. | 缺了点什么 |
[04:32] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[04:34] | You know, art should always | 你知道 艺术总能 |
[04:36] | provoke a strong reaction. | 激发强烈的情感 |
[04:39] | Oh, it does. | 确实 |
[04:44] | And sensor is ready. | 传感器设置好了 |
[04:48] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:50] | Once the amplifier goes live, | 等放大器一启动 |
[04:52] | then our early warning system will be a go. | 我们的预警系统就可以运行了 |
[04:56] | And that means it’s time for coffee and a cronut. | 然后就是我们的咖啡和甜甜圈时间了 |
[05:00] | Coffee and a cronut. | 咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[05:01] | Actually, you know, there’s a Sip-n-Dash in Masonville. | 其实 在梅森维尔有家便利店 |
[05:04] | Or was, back in the day. | 或者说曾经有过一家 |
[05:09] | Oh, I used to live there, | 我以前住在那 |
[05:11] | but Grandma Runk and I moved to Central City | 后来我高中毕业了 |
[05:13] | when I was done with high school. | 我和朗克奶奶就搬到了中城 |
[05:15] | All right. Looks like we’re ready to go. | 好了 我们可以开始了 |
[05:17] | Okay, cool. | 好的 |
[05:25] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:30] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[05:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:33] | You think it’s the neutrino filtrations glitching on it? | 你觉得是中微子过滤失灵了吗 |
[05:36] | Cisco, Cisco, Cisco, Cisco. | 西斯科 西斯科 西斯科 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:52] | We’re okay? | 我们没事 |
[05:54] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[05:56] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[05:57] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[06:03] | Well, looks like the sensor’s working. | 传感器好用了 |
[06:13] | Did I give you my phone? | 我把手机给你了吗 |
[06:15] | No. | 没 |
[06:16] | Mine’s gone too. | 我的也没了 |
[06:20] | Okay, hold up. Where’s the van? | 等等 货车呢 |
[06:25] | It was just here. | 刚刚还在这 |
[06:34] | Does the van have a secret cloaking mode | 这货车有我不知道的 |
[06:37] | that I don’t know about? Asking for a friend. | 秘密隐身模式吗 我有个朋友要问的 |
[06:40] | That’s no van. | 那没有货车 |
[06:50] | Chess, we’ve just been under-the-domed. | 小切 我们在穹顶之下了 |
[06:59] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[07:02] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[07:07] | Just making sure nothing happens to Barry. | 就是想确定一下巴里没事 |
[07:13] | How do you deal with all this? | 你是怎么承受这一切的 |
[07:15] | Well, it’s never easy dealing with a threat, | 受到威胁向来都不是件容易承受的事 |
[07:18] | especially when it affects someone that you care about. | 特别是影响到你关心的人的时候 |
[07:22] | But don’t worry, okay? | 但别担心 好吗 |
[07:24] | By this time tomorrow, Barry will be back to his old self. | 明天这个时候 巴里就会变回以前的样子 |
[07:27] | Healed, wrapped up on the couch, full BBB-style. | 痊愈 躺在沙发上 全套BBB作风 |
[07:34] | BBB–Barry’s blanket burrito. | BBB是巴里的毛毯和玉米煎饼 |
[07:37] | It’s um… | 就是 |
[07:39] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[07:41] | No. I understand. | 我理解 |
[07:43] | It’s something between the two of you. | 是只有你们俩明白的事 |
[07:51] | Actually, you know what? | 其实吧 |
[07:53] | It doesn’t have to be. | 也不一定 |
[07:58] | I want to show you something. Come with me. | 我带你看点东西 跟我走 |
[08:06] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[08:07] | Now, we can find a phone | 我们可以找一部手机 |
[08:09] | and call S.T.A.R. Labs before… | 打给尖端科研实验室 以免… |
[08:15] | Tell me you’re seeing what I’m seeing. | 告诉我你也看到了一样的东西 |
[08:17] | Does it have anything to do | 这和《空中大灌篮》 |
[08:18] | with “Space Jam” being back in stock? | 重新上架有关系吗 |
[08:21] | At that Blockbuster Video that doesn’t exist anymore? | 在那家已经不存在的百视达音像店 |
[08:25] | Yeah, and get this. | 是的 看看这个 |
[08:25] | 1990年精选 《空中大灌篮》 保证有货 | |
[08:27] | I saw a Sip-n-Dash store back there | 我上高中的时候 |
[08:28] | that got torn down when I was in high school. | 看到过一家便利店遭人破坏 |
[08:35] | I think we just time traveled. | 我们好像刚刚穿越时空了 |
[08:37] | 1990年精选 《空中大灌篮》 保证有货 | |
[08:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:40] | So tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1998? | 所以我们今天要来个1998派对吗 |
[08:56] | None of the payphones work, we don’t have cell phones, | 付费电话都用不了 我们也没有手机 |
[08:59] | and we’re trapped in an invisible barrier. | 我们困在隐形的时空壁障里 |
[09:01] | We are stuck | 我们困在 |
[09:04] | in the 90s? | 九十年代吗 |
[09:06] | This is so epic. Epic. | 真是太神奇了 |
[09:09] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不不不 |
[09:10] | It is off the heezy fo’ sheezy. | 肯定能摆脱困境的 |
[09:13] | Heezy fo– | 摆脱… |
[09:14] | Okay, cheesy. Why don’t you calm down? | 土包子 你别这么激动 |
[09:21] | Look, is this freaking awesome? | 九十年代赞吗 |
[09:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:25] | Do we desperately need to figure out a way to get back home? | 我们急需想办法回到未来吗 |
[09:28] | Also yes. | 也对 |
[09:30] | Well, how are we supposed to do that | 没有德劳瑞恩汽车 也没有浴缸 |
[09:31] | without a DeLorean or hot tub? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:35] | By looking at what brought us here: | 看看是什么原因让我们来到这里 |
[09:38] | a green energy wave that looks like it came | 一股像是从乌龟人二代白鲸复仇里 |
[09:40] | straight out of Turtle 2.0 White Whale’s Revenge. | 泡出来的绿色能量 |
[09:43] | Coincidence? I think not. | 是巧合吗 我觉得不是 |
[09:46] | Look, I know you and Turtle 2.0 kind of have this thing. | 我知道你和乌龟人二代有点过节 |
[09:49] | I’ll say. | 是的 |
[09:52] | Maybe we’re not dealing with a meta at all. | 也许我们要对付的不是超能力者 |
[09:55] | The amplifier showed an isotopic surge | 冲击波来袭的时候 |
[09:58] | when the wave hit. | 放大器上显示有同位素能量 |
[09:59] | So it’s one of our Forces. Wait. | 所以是要找的其中一个力量 等等 |
[10:02] | Check the signatures. Was it Fuerza or Psych? | 看看那个标志 是豪利女还是灵能客 |
[10:04] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[10:05] | The sensor detected a temporal energy. | 传感器侦测到临时能量 |
[10:08] | So there’s a new Force in town, and– | 所以镇上出现了新的力量 |
[10:11] | – And it can control time. – Yeah, okay. | -并且可以控制时间 -那好 |
[10:14] | We gotta get out of here and warn the team. | 我们要离开这里 通知小队 |
[10:16] | The Speed Force isn’t safe. | 神速力有危险 |
[10:17] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[10:19] | We need to know exactly who we’re up against. | 我们要搞清楚到底要对付的是什么 |
[10:22] | You remember how the Speed Force asked | 你还记不记得神速力问过 |
[10:23] | if the amplifiers could track the Forces? | 放大器是否能追踪这些力量吗 |
[10:26] | If we added a transmitter diode to the sensor… | 如果我们把发射器二极管加到传感器上 |
[10:29] | It could localize the isotopic circuits enough | 也许能找到同位素电路的位置 |
[10:32] | to detect a new Force within a 20-yard radius. | 探测到半径十八米的新神力 |
[10:34] | Right, but we need the kind of maxed-out receiver | 但我们需要最大容量的接收器 |
[10:37] | that just doesn’t exist yet. | 但那个现在还不存在 |
[10:45] | Time to go shopping. | 该去购物了 |
[10:50] | Man, there’s a Tech Station right here. | 这里就有科技商店 |
[10:55] | Chess, hurry up. This is embarrassing. | 小切 快走 太丢人了 |
[11:02] | See? | 看到没 |
[11:04] | One man’s trash is another man’s– | 一个人的垃圾是另一个人的宝贝 |
[11:08] | Another man’s reason for a tetanus shot? | 另一个人打破伤风疫苗的理由吗 |
[11:12] | I already got my tetanus shot. | 我已经打过破伤风疫苗了 |
[11:16] | I can’t believe you just used junk to fix our sensor. | 不敢相信你用废品修理我们的传感器 |
[11:19] | Just think of it as one repurposed Force finder. | 就当它是一个重新使用的神力探测仪吧 |
[11:25] | Rest in peace, UltraFax 4000. | 安息吧 高速传真4000 |
[11:29] | Damn, they don’t make them like you anymore. | 该死的 他们已经不生产这种传真机了 |
[11:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:34] | Let’s find ourselves a time god. | 我们去找一个时间之神吧 |
[11:38] | To high school? | 去高中吗 |
[11:39] | 梅森维尔高中 明晚举行州冠军锦标赛 | |
[11:40] | The sensor seems to think they’re in here somewhere. | 传感器好像觉得他们在这里某个地方 |
[11:43] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[11:44] | For real? | 来真的吗 |
[11:47] | Masonville’s principal suffers zero fools, feel me? | 梅森维尔高中的校长可不是傻子 懂吗 |
[11:49] | All right. Then we just sneak in. | 好吧 那我们只能偷溜进去了 |
[11:51] | Simple. | 简单 |
[11:54] | We gotta blend in. We gotta kick it up a notch. | 我们要混进校园里 大闹一场 |
[12:01] | 梅森维尔高中 明晚举行州冠军锦标赛 | |
[12:23] | All right. Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[12:26] | We ask people questions, | 我们问问别人 |
[12:28] | see if anybody has any diabolical plans to alter the future… | 看谁有任何改变未来的邪恶计划 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:31] | And then we check the sensor. If it spikes… | 然后我们看看传感器 如果指数飙升 |
[12:35] | – Then we found our time god. – Let’s get it. | -那我们就找到了时间之神 -来吧 |
[12:40] | – This for the yearbook? – Yeah. | -这是为了年鉴吗 -是的 |
[12:44] | “Future Falcon Forecast” section. | 未来猎鹰预测部分 |
[12:48] | What’s the question again? | 问题是什么来着 |
[12:51] | Where do you see yourself in 23 years? | 你觉得你23年后会在哪里 |
[12:59] | *Shorties always be running when I start to flow* | *我一开口说唱 美女就都吓跑* |
[13:02] | *Balling on the stage, but my boo’s a no-show* | *在台上打球 但我的宝贝没出现* |
[13:04] | *My girl complains my verses be weak* | *我的妹子抱怨我的段落很弱* |
[13:07] | *She takes the 8-ball. See?* | *她一杆击中 看到没* |
[13:09] | *Outcome looks bleak, yeah.* | *结果貌似惨淡* |
[13:13] | 23. Yeah. | 23年 |
[13:16] | In 23 years, | 23年后 |
[13:18] | I’ll be like everyone else in this dumb high school. | 我会和所有人一样待在这破高中 |
[13:21] | A zombie. Totally dead. | 变成僵尸 行尸走肉 |
[13:24] | *But I’m the bomb* | *但我就是炸弹* |
[13:26] | *I’m gonna kill, in the future* | *我要在未来大开杀戒* |
[13:27] | *Blowing all them rap minds, you’ll be needing a suture* | *让所有说唱歌手惊艳 你们需要缝合* |
[13:30] | Dead inside, from slaving away at a thankless job. | 因为做着一份吃力不讨好的工作 心灰意冷 |
[13:36] | Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice. | 好极了 好极了 |
[13:38] | – Jobs are bad. – That’ll be all. | -工作不好 -没了 |
[13:41] | Yeah. Keep going. | 继续唱 |
[13:42] | Keep spitting. Yeah, you got it, boy, hey. | 继续说唱 你可以的 小子 |
[13:45] | *Blowing all them rap minds, you’ll be needing a suture* | *让所有说唱歌手惊艳 你们需要缝合* |
[13:48] | *Boom, and that’s my “Falcon Forecast”* | *这就是我的猎鹰预测* |
[13:51] | It’s Reggie Q, I’m out. The past. | 我是雷吉·Q 结束 过去 |
[13:54] | Dropped the mic. | 扔掉麦克风 |
[13:56] | – Yes, yes. – No, he was spitting. | -好棒 -不 他在吐口水 |
[14:00] | No. | 不是 |
[14:00] | No? Okay. | 没有吗 好 |
[14:05] | – Carry the two– – No, you don’t carry the two. | -背两个… -不 你背不了两个 |
[14:08] | Hey, dog, check it out. Parents got it for me. | 朋友 你看看 我爸妈买给我的 |
[14:11] | Said they want the NFL to be able to hit me up anytime. | 说他们希望橄榄球联盟能随时找到我 |
[14:15] | – It’s hella cool, right? – Yeah, yeah, nice, Deon. | -很酷吧 -是的 很酷 迪恩 |
[14:17] | Yeah, man. | 是的 |
[14:19] | You know, in the future, I want to be just like Deon. | 在未来 我想和迪恩一样 |
[14:21] | You know, he’s gonna kill it in the state championship tomorrow. | 他会在明天的锦标赛上一举夺冠的 |
[14:23] | K Swizzle. It’s time to bounce. | K·斯威兹 该走了 |
[14:31] | Well– | 好吧 |
[14:33] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[14:46] | Wait till those dumb jocks | 等到这些傻大个运动员 |
[14:47] | see what the future has in store for them. | 看看他们的未来会怎么样 |
[14:54] | Parker, right? | 帕克是吧 |
[14:58] | Listen, do you have a couple minutes to spare, | 听我说 你有时间吗 |
[15:00] | so we can ask you a few questions? | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[15:02] | – Who are you? – We’re students. | -你们是什么人 -我们是学生 |
[15:04] | – Students. – Just like you. | -学生 -和你一样 |
[15:06] | Yeah. You guys talk like my dad. | 你们说话的语气和我爸一样 |
[15:08] | – Parker. – What? | -帕克 -什么 |
[15:10] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:11] | Don’t be wack, all right? We are 17. | 别这么没谱 我们才十七岁 |
[15:14] | – I’m 16. – We love “The Real World”. | -我十六岁 -我们热爱现实世界 |
[15:17] | We like Beanie Babies and “The Matrix”. | 我们喜欢豆豆娃和《黑客帝国》 |
[15:21] | “The Matrix” hasn’t come out yet. | 《黑客帝国》还没上映呢 |
[15:24] | Shoot. See? | 糟了 看到没 |
[15:26] | I had a feeling. Wait a second. | 我就有一种预感 等一下 |
[15:29] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:30] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[15:32] | You gotta help me, please. | 求你们一定要帮帮我 |
[15:34] | We’re trapped in the same date. | 我们被困在了同一天里 |
[15:36] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[15:38] | It knows I broke free. | 它知道我挣脱了 |
[15:40] | It’s gonna start over. Oh, God. | 它要重新开始 天啊 |
[15:44] | Oh, not again. | 别又来了 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | That was freaky. | 那可真瘆人 |
[16:00] | You all right, dude? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[16:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:07] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[16:10] | Did you take my headgear? | 你拿走我的头盔了吗 |
[16:13] | Dude, it’s me. Chester. | 伙计 是我 切斯特 |
[16:16] | No. | 不 |
[16:18] | No, I don’t know you. | 不 我不认识你 |
[16:21] | Stranger danger. | 陌生人危险 |
[16:23] | Stranger danger? Uh. | 陌生人危险 |
[16:26] | Cisco, how old are you? | 西斯科 你多大了 |
[16:30] | I’m seven, you predator. | 我七岁 你这怪叔叔 |
[16:34] | Because you still think it’s 1998. | 因为你还认为这是1998年 |
[16:38] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[16:43] | Please, sir. Don’t chase after me. | 求你了 先生 别追我 |
[16:45] | I don’t want to get in your van. | 我不想进你的面包车 |
[16:46] | I’m not trying to hurt you. Listen, just listen okay? | 我不是想伤害你 听着 听我说话好吗 |
[16:49] | You’re not seven. | 你不是七岁 |
[16:51] | You’re 30, and you’re a scientist | 你30岁 你是个科学家 |
[16:54] | at S.T.A.R. Labs. Remember? | 尖端科研实验室 记得吗 |
[16:56] | What about visiting Atlantis | 那记得去拜访亚特兰大吗 |
[16:59] | or King Shark versus Grodd? | 或是鲨鱼王大战古鲁德 |
[17:02] | Oh, God, please tell me you remember “Game of Thrones”. | 天啊 告诉我你记得《权力的游戏》 |
[17:06] | – Littlefinger. – Yes. | -小指头 -很好 |
[17:09] | – The Iron Throne. – Yes. | -铁王座 -很好 |
[17:11] | “The Rains of Castamere.” | 《卡斯特梅的雨季》 |
[17:13] | “The Rains of Castamere.” Yes. | 《卡斯特梅的雨季》 太好了 |
[17:15] | Chester. | 切斯特 |
[17:19] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么到这里来的 |
[17:20] | Last thing I remember, Parker was going all “Get Out” On us. | 我最后记得帕克一副《逃出绝命镇》的样子 |
[17:23] | Oh, no. Parker is not our Biff Tannen. | 不 帕克不是我们的毕夫·泰南 |
[17:25] | A modern reference jolted him awake, just like you. | 引用现代事物唤醒了他 就像你一样 |
[17:28] | But we’re back on Main Street. | 但是我们回到了大街上 |
[17:30] | Right before the wave hit, | 就在波纹袭击之前 |
[17:32] | Parker said it’s gonna… | 帕克说一切要… |
[17:34] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[17:50] | Gotta go. | 该走了 |
[17:58] | It’s a time loop. | 这是个时间循环 |
[18:00] | This isn’t about changing the future. | 这不是改变未来 |
[18:02] | It’s about reliving one day over and over. | 是重新生活同一天 |
[18:07] | When Parker woke up, it reset the loop, | 帕克醒来时 重启了循环 |
[18:09] | but why didn’t you get whammied? | 但为什么你没有被洗脑 |
[18:12] | I think the sensor absorbed the temporal energy | 我觉得是探测器吸收了时间能量 |
[18:14] | and shielded me. | 守护了我 |
[18:17] | Only, by the looks of it, that’s not happening again. | 不过从这状况来看 是不可能再发生了 |
[18:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[18:21] | We have to fix this. | 我们得修好它 |
[18:23] | Otherwise, if the loop resets, we won’t be shielded. | 不然循环重启时 我们就毫无防备 |
[18:26] | We won’t remember that we’re stuck in the past, | 我们就不会记得被困在了过去 |
[18:28] | and we’ll be trapped here, like everyone else. | 我们会像其他人一样被困在这里 |
[18:29] | – We have to fix this now. – Okay, you know what? | -我们得立刻修好它 -你知道吗 |
[18:31] | I think I have the parts to fix this at Grandma Runk’s. | 我想我在朗克奶奶店里可用的零件 |
[18:33] | Perfect. Let’s go there right now, | 太好了 咱们现在就去吧 |
[18:34] | and while we’re on our way, maybe we can figure out | 去的同时 我们或许可以找出 |
[18:36] | what’s so special about December 4, ’98. | 1998年12月4日有什么特殊的 |
[18:39] | Uh. You know what? | 想起来了 你知道吗 |
[18:44] | These parts ain’t at Grandma Runk’s. | 那些零件不在朗克奶奶店里 |
[18:47] | Someplace better. | 在更好的地方 |
[18:49] | Please don’t go dumpster diving. | 别告诉我要去捡破烂 |
[18:52] | This blanket is quite well-loved. | 这毯子保护得挺好 |
[18:55] | He’s had it for years. | 他留着好多年 |
[18:59] | How does swaddling himself help? | 裹住他自己能有什么效果 |
[19:01] | Well, it’s not about the blanket. | 这不是关于毯子的功效 |
[19:03] | It’s more like wrapping himself | 更多是关于用 |
[19:06] | in the memories and the comfort | 那毯子相关的记忆与舒适 |
[19:08] | associated with the blanket. | 裹住自己 |
[19:14] | It’s like being hugged by warm, loving arms. | 就像是被微暖有爱的手臂拥抱一样 |
[19:19] | His mother made it for him. | 他的母亲给他做的 |
[19:22] | He doesn’t really talk about her much, so… | 他不太经常谈起她 所以… |
[19:26] | Not even with you? | 跟你也不说吗 |
[19:32] | They were so close. | 他们可亲近了 |
[19:35] | Being reminded of what happened, | 因为会被激起回忆 |
[19:38] | he’s forced to think about that night. | 他不得不去想那晚所发生的事 |
[19:43] | The violence of it all-it stays with him, | 那暴力场面 始终阴魂不散 |
[19:48] | and I wish I could take that away from him, | 我希望能从他身上驱逐那一切 |
[19:50] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[20:07] | TI-82 TI-82. | |
[20:09] | Girl, you still fine. | 你美貌依旧 |
[20:12] | Stop flirting with the calculators. | 别和计算器打情骂俏了 |
[20:14] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:15] | – What? – The X-76 power converter. | -怎么 -X76电源转换器 |
[20:18] | They just sold the last one to that guy. | 他们刚把最后一个卖给了那家伙 |
[20:28] | Okay, chill. It’s not that big a deal. | 好吧 冷静 不是什么大事 |
[20:30] | He actually looks pretty reasonable. | 他看起来挺讲理的 |
[20:32] | I say we just offer to buy it back from him. | 我说咱们就去从他手上买回来 |
[20:34] | No, no, no. We can’t go after him. | 不行 我们不能去找他 |
[20:37] | Okay. Why not? | 好吧 为什么不能 |
[20:44] | Chess, what’s going on? | 切斯特 怎么回事 |
[20:46] | We can’t go after him because | 我们不能去找他 因为 |
[20:50] | he’s my dad. | 他是我父亲 |
[20:53] | I’m the last person he’d want to help right now. | 我是他最不想帮助的人 |
[21:03] | Chess, you wanna tell me what’s going on? | 切斯特 你想跟我说说是怎么回事吗 |
[21:07] | Look, my Pops was | 我爸爸是个 |
[21:09] | a very smart guy | 很聪明的人 |
[21:12] | who traveled all the time trying to get rich | 总是出门在外 试图通过 |
[21:14] | off of his latest invention, | 他的最新发明赚钱 |
[21:15] | so he never had time for me. | 所以他从没有时间陪我 |
[21:22] | It was always, “Sorry, son. | 总是说”对不起儿子 |
[21:26] | I don’t believe in quitting.” | 我不相信放弃” |
[21:35] | Look, whatever happened– | 不管发生了什么… |
[21:36] | Tomorrow, my dad dies in a car accident | 明天 我爸爸会死于车祸 |
[21:40] | on his way to some big meeting in Coast City. | 就在去海滨城的重要会议上 |
[21:46] | Today’s the last day I see him alive. | 今天是我最后看到他活着的一天 |
[21:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:02] | That’s heavy for anyone, | 这对所有人来说都不好受 |
[22:06] | let alone a kid. | 更别说是孩子了 |
[22:10] | What if… | 要是… |
[22:13] | What if you’re here for a reason? | 要是我们来这里是有原因的呢 |
[22:17] | This could be your chance | 这可能是你与你的父亲 |
[22:19] | to talk to your dad. | 交谈的好时机 |
[22:23] | I’m good with that, dude. | 我不需要 老兄 |
[22:27] | I can’t save his life. | 我救不了他 |
[22:28] | That would just reset the time loop, so… | 那只会让时间循环重启 所以.. |
[22:32] | Now I just gotta– | 现在我只需要 |
[22:35] | just gotta stay firm. Keep doing my thing. | 只需要坚强 继续做我的事 |
[22:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:52] | Don’t worry about the converter, all right? | 别担心转换器的事 好吗 |
[22:57] | I’ll get it from him. | 我去从他那要来 |
[22:59] | Wait. You’re gonna go talk to my dad? | 等下 你要去和我爸谈话吗 |
[23:01] | Just long enough to get the X-76. | 只需要拿到X76就行 |
[23:04] | Then I come back here, | 然后我就会回来 |
[23:06] | we fix everything, | 我们修复一切 |
[23:07] | and it all goes back to normal. | 回归到正常 |
[23:12] | That is what you want, right? | 这是你想要的 对吗 |
[23:29] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[23:31] | I thought you might go somewhere Barry knows, | 我想你会去一些巴里熟悉的地方 |
[23:33] | but you weren’t at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 你不在尖端科研实验室 |
[23:34] | and CCPD seemed unlikely. | 中城警局又不太可能 |
[23:38] | Yes, and I know how he loves the coffee here. | 是的 我知道他喜欢这里的咖啡 |
[23:43] | I never took into account how much his mother’s death | 我从没有考虑过他母亲的死 |
[23:46] | might still weigh on him. | 对他影响有多大 |
[23:49] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么 |
[23:53] | I’ll change my appearance. | 我会改变我的外貌 |
[23:55] | Appear in my true form to all of you, from now on, as lightning, | 以我真实面貌面对你们 作为闪电 |
[23:58] | because I can’t keep hurting him like this. | 因为我不能再这么伤害他了 |
[24:02] | You’re not causing him pain. You’re giving him a gift. | 你不是在伤害他 而是在赠予他礼物 |
[24:06] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[24:08] | It’s like how his blanket reminds him of his mom, | 就像那条毯子总是使他回想起他妈妈一样 |
[24:13] | and that memory gives him comfort and peace. | 那段记忆使他感到舒适平和 |
[24:15] | It’s the same thing with you. | 你也是一样的 |
[24:17] | So I’m not a painful reminder? | 所以我不在唤醒他痛苦回忆吗 |
[24:19] | No, not at all. You are a happy one. | 一点也不 你代表的是幸福 |
[24:25] | I may be his lightning rod, | 我可能是他的避雷针 |
[24:26] | but you are his lightning. | 但你是他的闪电 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:56] | Can I help you, kid? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 孩子 |
[24:58] | Me? Uh, yeah. | 我吗 有的 |
[25:02] | I’d like to buy your X-76 converter. | 我想买一个你的X76转换器 |
[25:07] | What makes you think I have one, Mr…? | 你为什么觉得我会有 先生… |
[25:12] | Boyega. | 波耶加 |
[25:14] | John Boyega. | 约翰·波耶加 |
[25:16] | The clerk at the tech shop said that you bought the last one, | 科技店的店员说你买走了最后一个 |
[25:20] | and they don’t get another shipment for a week, so… | 他们那得等一周左右才有进货所以 |
[25:30] | Look, I’d like to help you, | 听着 我也想帮你 |
[25:32] | but I need this X-76 power converter too. | 但我也需要这个X76电源转换器 |
[25:36] | You need it for some important invention right? | 你某个至关重要的发明要用到它是吗 |
[25:41] | Nope. I’m throwing it away. | 不 我要把它扔掉 |
[25:46] | Ha, my son Chester is working on a project. | 我儿子切斯特在做一个项目 |
[25:50] | I’ve looked at his plans. | 我看过他的计划了 |
[25:52] | Two days from now, he’s gonna need that part, | 两天后 他就要用到那个部件 |
[25:55] | but I’ll be back on the road by then. | 但到那时我已经重新上路了 |
[25:59] | I’m throwing it away now so that he can find it later, | 我现在把它扔掉 这样他之后需要的时候 |
[26:03] | when he needs it. | 就可以在垃圾中找到了 |
[26:06] | Do you have kids, Mr. Boyega? | 你有孩子吗 波耶加先生 |
[26:09] | If you do, someday you’ll understand. | 如果你有 总有一天你会明白的 |
[26:12] | Wait, so why not just give it to him? | 等等 为什么不把东西直接给他呢 |
[26:17] | It’s my way of teaching him to be resourceful | 这是我教导他要随机应变 |
[26:18] | and a problem solver. | 解决难题的方式 |
[26:21] | – It’s kind of brilliant. – I know. | -挺聪明的方法 -我知道 |
[26:24] | Plus, he gets the joy of learning to see treasure | 除此之外 他还能学习如何变废为宝 |
[26:28] | where other people see trash. | 从中获得乐趣 |
[26:32] | Do you do this kind of thing a lot for him? | 你经常为他做这样的事情吗 |
[26:36] | Everything I do is for him. | 我所做的一切都是为了他 |
[26:39] | He’s the reason I get out of bed in the morning. | 他是我每天起床的原因 |
[26:48] | But don’t you ever resent | 但你难道不怨恨 |
[26:51] | having to work so hard 24/7? | 需要日复一日这样辛苦吗 |
[26:53] | I’m the boy’s father… | 我是这孩子的父亲… |
[26:59] | And Chester’s worth any sacrifice I have to make. | 切斯特值得我所有的牺牲 |
[27:05] | Besides, when it comes to him… | 而且 只要与他有关 |
[27:12] | I don’t believe in quitting. | 我不相信放弃 |
[27:18] | So you don’t care about your work more than your son. | 所以你并没有把工作看得比你儿子重要 |
[27:24] | You care about your work because of him. | 你是因为他才重视你的工作 |
[27:27] | I’m just a man trying to do the right thing. | 我只是一个想把事情做好的人 |
[27:31] | Make my son proud. | 让我的儿子骄傲 |
[27:41] | Yeah. This is weird. | 行吧 这有点奇怪 |
[27:45] | Sorry. It’s pretty inspiring. | 抱歉 你说的话挺振奋人心的 |
[27:50] | And I hope I can be a great dad too someday. | 我希望有朝一日我也能做个好父亲 |
[27:55] | Something tells me you will be. | 我觉得你会是的 |
[27:59] | I’m still not selling you that part though. | 但是我还是不会把那个部件卖给你 |
[28:03] | But if you really need one, | 但如果你真的需要 |
[28:06] | I think I have an idea. | 我想我有个主意 |
[28:14] | Hold that. | 接住 |
[28:17] | Cisco, my Pops is pretty cool, man. | 西斯科 我爸还挺酷的 |
[28:20] | Yeah? It sounds like it. | 是吗 听起来挺棒的 |
[28:24] | I’m just really glad we had a day to hang out. | 我很开心我们能有一天时间相处 |
[28:28] | It made me realize that my Pops isn’t just smart. | 我终于意识到我爸不仅聪明 |
[28:32] | Dude’s a genius. | 还是个天才 |
[28:34] | Check it. | 看看 |
[28:37] | Pops and I built it together. | 我爸和我一起做的 |
[28:48] | You know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[28:50] | Now, we can disrupt the temporal isotopes… | 现在 我们可以扰乱时空同位素了 |
[28:53] | – And go home. – Yes. | -然后回家 -太好了 |
[28:55] | Yo, nerds! Been looking for you. | 书呆子们 一直到处找你们 |
[28:59] | Hey. Yo, Deon. | 你好 迪昂 |
[29:00] | We were just going to– thinking of going to… | 我们刚要去 想去… |
[29:03] | Blockbuster. | 百视达 |
[29:04] | – You ever see “Space Jam”? – Four times, man. | -你看过《空中大灌篮》吗 -四次了 老兄 |
[29:07] | Oh, man, it’s so good. | 它棒极了 |
[29:08] | Now, it’s time to kick you wannabe Urkels to the curb, | 现在 是时候把你们俩假冒乌克尔踹走了 |
[29:11] | because whoever you two are, | 无论你们俩是谁 |
[29:14] | you don’t belong here. | 你们都不属于这里 |
[29:17] | This is my time… | 这是我的时代 |
[29:20] | And you two gotta go. | 你们俩得滚蛋了 |
[29:27] | Time God. | 时间之神 |
[29:34] | Thanks for ruining my perfect day, not. | 多谢你们毁了我的完美日子 才不是 |
[29:38] | Yo, Deon. | 喂 迪昂 |
[29:40] | Why bum around 1998? Man, I thought you left | 为什么要在1998年游荡 我以为你为了上大学 |
[29:43] | the small-town life for college and the NFL. | 和加入职业橄榄球大联盟 离开了小镇生活 |
[29:45] | That wasn’t me! | 那不是我 |
[29:54] | You will have 30 minutes to create… | 你们将有30分钟时间来制作 |
[29:56] | an amuse-bouche that will tickle– | 一份开胃小吃来吸引… |
[30:07] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[30:09] | Katie, I think we got a problem. | 凯蒂 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:20] | Grandma Runk said that after you won state– | 朗克奶奶说在你获得州奖以后… |
[30:22] | It was the second-string quarterback that led the team to victory. | 是四分卫的替补队员带领球队获胜的 |
[30:26] | Not me, dumbass. | 不是我 蠢货 |
[30:28] | I got injured and taken out in the first quarter. | 我受伤了 第一回合就出局了 |
[30:31] | He got all the victory. | 他获得了所有的胜利 |
[30:33] | Me? | 而我呢 |
[30:35] | I got four pins in my knee | 我得到了膝盖上的四根骨钉 |
[30:37] | and a job selling used cars. | 还有一份售卖二手车的工作 |
[30:41] | I came back to the past | 我回到过去 |
[30:43] | because I have no future! | 因为我没有未来 |
[30:47] | That’s weird, | 那奇怪了 |
[30:49] | ’cause your future looks bright to me. | 因为就我看来你的未来挺光明的 |
[31:02] | You dweebs really think you can stop me? | 你们俩白痴真觉得你们能阻止我吗 |
[31:05] | You tripping. | 你们做梦 |
[31:09] | – Oh, not good. – Oh, snap. | -不好了 -抱歉 |
[31:13] | I just erased it from time. My bad. | 我刚把它从时间中抹去了 我的错 |
[31:29] | Could somebody please tell me | 是否能有人告诉我 |
[31:31] | what this green energy is doing to my city? | 这股绿色能量在对我的城市做什么 |
[31:35] | There are geothermic isotopes all over the city, | 城市里到处都是地热同位素 |
[31:37] | which means we know it’s one of the Forces. | 也就是说这是其中一种神力 |
[31:39] | We’re just trying to figure out which one. | 我们在调查是哪一种 |
[31:41] | This used to be a tablet. | 这之前是个平板吧 |
[31:51] | So it’s not just me? | 所以我不是一个人 |
[31:53] | Baby girl. | 宝贝 |
[31:55] | You look incredible. | 你这造型太棒了 |
[31:58] | So do you, Dad. | 你也是 老爸 |
[32:01] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[32:03] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[32:05] | Thanks for trying. | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[32:07] | Nora, Iris told me you were here, | 诺拉 爱瑞丝告诉我你在这 |
[32:09] | but it is so good to see you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[32:11] | It’s good to see you too, Captain. | 我也很高兴见到你 队长 |
[32:14] | Scans show the isotopic foundation is unstable. | 扫描结果显示同位素基础非常不稳定 |
[32:17] | The green wave is spreading and heading toward downtown. | 绿波正在扩散 并且是往市中心的方向去的 |
[32:19] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[32:23] | Natalie? Natalie! | 娜塔莉 娜塔莉 |
[32:25] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[32:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:44] | I was able to trace the energy to a nearby town. | 我刚刚沿着能量痕迹找到了一个附近的城镇 |
[32:46] | – Masonville? – Cisco and Chester | -梅森维尔吗 -西斯科和切斯特 |
[32:47] | were installing an early warning system by there. | 去了那里组建一个预警系统 |
[32:49] | Looks like something triggered the amplifier’s sensor. | 看起来好像有东西触发了放大器的传感器 |
[32:52] | If I can access the data drive, | 如果我可以连接数据驱动 |
[32:53] | I might be able to figure out what set this off. | 可能可以找出是什么东西触发的传感器 |
[32:57] | – Temporal, as in time travel? – Yeah, but this energy | -时空 时空穿越吗 -对的 但这个能量 |
[33:00] | doesn’t match Psych or Fuerza, which means… | 与灵能客和豪力女都不相符 |
[33:03] | Which means that we’re dealing | 也就是我们面对的是 |
[33:04] | with a new Force of Nature that can alter time. | 一种全新可以操控时间的自然力量 |
[33:12] | Buckle up, fools, | 坐稳了 蠢货 |
[33:13] | ’cause once I reset my time loop, | 一旦我重设好时间循环 |
[33:16] | you’ll forget everything. | 你们就会忘却所有一切 |
[33:29] | We gotta get out of here. He’s too powerful. | 我们得离开这 他太强了 |
[33:31] | We can’t fight him on our own. | 凭我们自己肯定斗不过他 |
[33:32] | Come on. Chess? | 快点 切斯特 |
[33:40] | I don’t believe in quitting. | 我不相信放弃 |
[33:42] | These isotopic signature are moving at speeds | 这些同位素标记正在 |
[33:44] | that should be impossible. | 以超乎可能的速度移动 |
[33:46] | This new Force | 这个新的力场 |
[33:48] | is rewinding time at random, | 正在随机倒带时间 |
[33:50] | and we can’t stop it. | 而且我们无法阻止它 |
[33:51] | What happens if we get stuck in one of these time pockets? | 如果我们被困在时间口袋里会怎么样 |
[33:57] | We could end up in the Stone Age. | 我们可能会回到石器时代 |
[33:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:00] | It’s up to Cisco and Chester now. | 就靠西斯科和切斯特的了 |
[34:07] | Hey. Yo, Deon. | 迪昂 |
[34:09] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:11] | You can make us forget our futures, | 你可以让我们忘记我们的未来 |
[34:15] | but there’s no power in the world | 但这世界上没有任何能力 |
[34:16] | – that’ll make you forget yours. – Yeah, tell me about it. | -能让你忘掉你的 -可不是么 |
[34:20] | I’ve tried to rewrite that night 100 times. | 我试图改写那晚好多次 |
[34:22] | No matter what I try to do, | 无论我怎么做 |
[34:24] | I can’t change what happens. | 我都无法改变发生的事 |
[34:27] | What happened to you must be a fixed point. | 你身上发生的一定是个定点 |
[34:30] | You can’t change it. | 你没法改变它 |
[34:33] | So maybe you should stop trying, | 也许你该停止尝试 |
[34:35] | and instead choose to see | 选择去看看 |
[34:37] | the possibilities in every new day. | 新的日子里的可能性 |
[34:40] | Look, your future’s still not written, Deon. | 你的将来还未确定 迪昂 |
[34:41] | I hate my future! | 我讨厌我的将来 |
[34:52] | I’m supposed to be the next Patrick Mahomes, man. | 我该是下一个帕特里克·马霍姆斯 |
[34:55] | Look, I know it’s easy | 我知道人们很容易 |
[34:58] | to hold on to the bad stuff. | 纠结于不好的事情 |
[35:02] | Ever since I was a kid, | 自打小时候 |
[35:03] | I thought my Pops cared more about his job than me. | 我就觉得我爸比我更在意他的工作 |
[35:05] | Boo-hoo, man. | 惨了你了 |
[35:07] | And I carried the hurt around with me for years. | 我为此痛苦了好多年 |
[35:11] | But today, | 但今天 |
[35:13] | when I looked at my past with fresh eyes… | 当我用新的眼光看待过去… |
[35:17] | I saw that my dad worked hard to give me a better life. | 我看见我爸努力工作给我更好的生活 |
[35:21] | And once I saw that, it helped me let go of that pain, Deon. | 一看到它 就帮我摆脱了痛苦 迪昂 |
[35:27] | And you can do the same. | 你也可以这么做 |
[35:29] | But not until you stop letting one moment in your past | 但你得停止让过去的一刻 |
[35:32] | define all the moments in your future. | 定义你所有的未来 |
[36:03] | The future’s on me? | 未来由我做主 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:08] | So I get to figure out what it looks like. | 由我来弄清未来的样子 |
[36:14] | So I get to decide what happens from now on. | 我能决定从现在开始会发生什么 |
[36:18] | Not just for me… | 不只是为我 |
[36:20] | But for everyone. | 也是为所有人 |
[36:31] | Time to bounce. | 该走了 |
[36:50] | Well, Barry, looks like your vitals have stabilized. | 巴里 看起来你的体征稳定了 |
[36:52] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:53] | I feel fine. | 我挺好的 |
[36:56] | So no luck finding Deon yet? | 还没找到迪昂吗 |
[37:00] | So far, satellites haven’t found | 目前为止 卫星并未找到 |
[37:01] | any traces of his temporal energy signature. | 任何他的时间能量信号 |
[37:04] | And he’s a time god, so who knows where | 他是个时间之神 谁知道 |
[37:07] | or when he might be hiding? | 他会藏在何方何时呢 |
[37:09] | Plus, I think Deon’s only just now starting to realize | 而且 我觉得迪昂才刚刚发现 |
[37:13] | the full scope of his powers. | 他的全部能力 |
[37:15] | But I don’t get it. | 但我不明白 |
[37:17] | Not once did he mention chasing after you. | 他从没提过要针对你 |
[37:21] | Well, unlike the others, | 不像别人 |
[37:22] | he might not know that I survived. | 他可能不知道我活下来了 |
[37:26] | – That makes sense. – You know, it’s weird. | -有道理 -挺奇怪的 |
[37:28] | Every time you and Chester talk about Deon, | 每次你和切斯特讨论迪昂 |
[37:30] | he sounds a lot more reasonable than Psych | 他听起来比灵能客理智多了 |
[37:33] | and a lot less lethal than Fuerza. | 而且杀伤力比豪力女小得多 |
[37:34] | Even so, being able to control time | 即便如此 控制时间的能力 |
[37:37] | makes him the most powerful Force yet. | 使他成为了目前最强的力场 |
[37:39] | He could stop you in your tracks anytime, anywhere. | 他可以随时随地阻止你 |
[37:42] | That’s his power. | 这是他的能力 |
[37:43] | It’s like he’s the opposite of the Speed Force. | 他好像跟神速力完全相反 |
[37:45] | He’s the Still Force. | 他有静滞力 |
[37:48] | Which I guess would make Fuerza | 那豪力女大概就是有 |
[37:51] | the Strength Force. | 力量力 |
[37:54] | And that would make Psych the Sage Force. | 这么说灵能客就有贤者力 |
[38:02] | If this new Force is more powerful than me, | 如果这新力场比我还强大 |
[38:04] | then how did you defeat him, Cisco? | 你怎么打败他的 西斯科 |
[38:07] | Uh, I didn’t defeat him. | 我没打败他 |
[38:10] | Chester P. Did. | 切斯特·P打败的他 |
[38:11] | Uh, I got lucky. | 我走运而已 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I’m gonna leave the going mano a mano | 从现在起我要把 |
[38:15] | with big bads to the Flash from now on. | 这场有大坏蛋的战斗留给闪电侠 |
[38:20] | Oh, that’s Kamilla. | 是卡米拉 |
[38:23] | Supposed to meet up at Jitters. Caitlin, you still in? | 我们本该吉特见的 凯特琳 你还来吗 |
[38:26] | Absolutely. Let me grab my bag. | 当然 我拿下包 |
[38:27] | How about you, Chess? You still down? | 你呢 小切 还难过吗 |
[38:29] | No, I actually have an errand to run, | 不 其实我有点事 |
[38:31] | but bring a brother back a Vibe-a-ccino? | 不过给兄弟来份震波奇诺 |
[38:35] | Duh. | 当然啊 |
[38:37] | Hey, you didn’t get lucky, all right? | 你不是走运 好吗 |
[38:40] | What you did out there… | 你当时的所作所为… |
[38:43] | I’m proud of you. | 我替你骄傲 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:47] | I guess I’m just a man trying to do the right thing. | 我猜我只是一个想把事情做好的人 |
[38:51] | Make my Pops proud. | 让我爸爸骄傲 |
[38:57] | Caitlin, hurry up. | 凯特琳 快点 |
[38:58] | I’m trying to get this coffee and a cronut. | 我想买咖啡和可颂甜甜圈 |
[39:01] | Iris, thanks to you, | 爱瑞丝 多亏了你 |
[39:03] | I’m seeing things a lot clearer now. | 我现在看事情更清楚了 |
[39:07] | Well, I imagine you two are anxious to get home, | 我想你俩肯定急着回家 |
[39:09] | so I’ll see you in the morning. | 那就明早见吧 |
[39:12] | Wait. You’re staying here tonight? | 等等 你今晚在这过夜吗 |
[39:16] | Well, I want to know right away | 要是卫星找到其他力场 |
[39:17] | if the satellites find the other Forces. | 我想马上知道 |
[39:20] | Yeah, no, I get that, | 我知道 |
[39:21] | but we’ll get an alert if that happens. | 但如果找到了我们会收到警报的 |
[39:24] | Nora, we have clean sheets | 诺拉 我们的客房里 |
[39:26] | in our guest room and plenty of blankets. | 有干净的床单还有很多毯子 |
[39:30] | – Sounds cozy. – Yeah, it is. | -听起来挺舒服 -确实是 |
[39:35] | You should stay with us tonight. | 你今晚该来我们这住 |
[39:36] | Right, Barry? | 对吗 巴里 |
[39:39] | Um, sure. | 当然 |
[39:46] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[39:50] | You have no idea how much that would mean to me. | 你不知道这对我有多重要 |
[39:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[39:54] | It’s our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[39:55] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢 -来吧 |
[40:16] | I got you, Pops. | 有我在 爸爸 |
[40:20] | Time to finish what you started. | 是时候完成你开始的事业了 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[40:52] | Is that damn time bubble back? | 那该死的时空泡泡又回来了吗 |
[40:54] | Oh, no. I just liked the look, | 不 我只是喜欢这风格 |
[40:56] | so I decided to swing by a thrift store. | 所以我决定去旧货店转转 |
[40:58] | Picked up these bad boys too. | 还整了这些玩意 |
[41:01] | Listen, we need to talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[41:03] | Nothing good ever starts with, “We need to talk.” | 只要说’我们得谈谈’准没好事 |
[41:05] | This new state liaison that’s auditing CCPD, | 这个正在审计中城警局的新联络官 |
[41:09] | her name’s Kristen Kramer, | 她叫克里斯汀·克莱默 |
[41:11] | I just found out that she’s here to catch | 我刚发现她是来 |
[41:13] | a dangerous fugitive meta-human. | 逮捕一位危险的超人逃犯 |
[41:17] | She’s here for Killer Frost. | 她是为霜冻杀手来的 |
[41:21] | – That’s not who I am anymore. – I know. | -那不再是我了 -我知道 |
[41:24] | I just got to find a way to make her see that. | 我得想办法让她明白这点 |
[41:27] | In the meantime, you need to lay low. | 同时 你得保持低调 |
[41:30] | Yeah. That’s not gonna happen. | 是啊 那是不可能的 |
[41:31] | She’s former Army Intelligence, Frost. | 她是前陆军情报员 冰霜 |
[41:33] | I don’t care if she’s Xena, Warrior Princess. | 我不管她是不是什么武神公主西娜 |
[41:36] | I am finally free to live my own life, | 我现在终于自由了 |
[41:39] | and no one is gonna take that away from me. | 没人能剥夺它 |
[41:41] | So if this Kristen Kramer wants to come after me, | 如果这个克里斯汀·克莱默想来抓我 |
[41:45] | then I say bring it on. | 那就放马过来 |